Speaker 1: Hanging with the best.
Speaker 2: Betting on a game. No moments gonna tell us.
Speaker 3: Not be We're here.
Speaker 4: Just drinking beer, Make a baby.
Speaker 5: I'm hanging with the fellows, Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 6: Bro there, it is welcome to an episode of Busting with the Boys. I'm your host, Will Compton next to me. We got a different co host, Taylor. He's out of the office today, Delaney Walker. Shout out to Laney Walker joining Busting with the Boys. We're gonna be talking Christmas traditions to your talk with Christmas movies, shittiest moments. I'm kind of thinking maybe our shittiest Christmas of all time. M m, shittiest moment that involves Christmas overly direct. We do have a couple surviving barstool, the weekend recap and more after we talk to you about the Chevy Silverado. There's a new family with unstoppable grit and they are the official partners of Bust with the Boys, and that is the Chevy Silverado ZR Two family.
Speaker 2: His the what is it the season? Youbo for a reason? Your reason to Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 6: The first ever Silverado Heavy Duty ZR two joins the franchise to make The Chevy ZR two the only truck brand with the full line of trucks ready for wherever your off road adventures take you. Their exclusive multimatic DSSV dampers, rugged mudterrain tires and up to fourteen available camera views. The Chevy Silverado ZR two and the Silverado HD z R two is a family with commanding and unstoppable grit. Head over to Chevy dot com and check out to Chevy Silverado in the family of Cheves that they have to offer the official trucks of Busting with the Boys. Delanny, Welcome, Welcome to Busting Man. Hey once again.
Speaker 7: Hey, I'm glad to be on the bus man. I love being on the bus.
Speaker 6: I got to uh, we're gonna we got to dive into because I was what we were checking out the up and Adams.
Speaker 2: She was asking you about Derek Henry and his PRESO.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we might as well just just dive in, like, hey, let's do it as ex teammates, former teammates.
Speaker 2: Of the king. Yeah, what did you make What were you making of that press conference?
Speaker 6: Because he came in and you could tell it was like the first time that he was kind of alluding to this is probably the last year with the Titans, which contractually makes sense. It's like he had his guaranteed money is guaranteed, money's up, and you know how the business works, the business.
Speaker 2: What were you What did you take away from?
Speaker 7: You know, it's just waking up to it and just hearing what people were saying, like, did you see what Derek said?
Speaker 2: Is this it for Derek? It was tough.
Speaker 7: I had to watch it, you know, in my eyes, it just seemed like a frustrated, drained Dereck Henry. He was just like out of it, you know, not being able to accomplish the goals that he probably set out for itself, being the best running back in the NFL, winning how many games whatever he had his goal set out too, not accomplishing That makes you feel like, is this it for me? Is this anything better that I can do or be on a team that's better than this situation? And then also having him talk about shopping him, which we don't know if that's true, but that's the talk that was going around the locker room, was that they were trying to shop Dereck Henry. So with that being said, everything that he said in that press conference, I just feel like he was being honest. He don't know what his future, where his future lies because this is a business. Will the Titans pay him again or will he get more money if he goes somewhere else? But that also lies.
Speaker 2: Do you go to a sorry team or do you go to a team who's competing for a super Bowl next year? And no one never knows, No one knows. Every year is different. So I don't know. I want to see Derek Herrey with Tennessee, but they probably have the restructures deal.
Speaker 7: He's not gonna do that, right because he's one of the running backs who try to set or on their own players Association for running back so they can get paid a certain amount of money. So I don't know if that him taking a pay cut will be likely something he does.
Speaker 2: I just I just don't see that happening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you you almost think like if you're Derek and you don't take the pay cut, then you kind of already know that the writing's probably on the wall just based on you know how the years with So then it's like, do you go to you know, do you go to a team that you could potentially win a championship with because say he goes to the market, Yeah, and they release him and he still doesn't get what he you.
Speaker 2: Know, deserves. Yeah, well he think he deserves, yes, of course. Yeah, it's interesting, man, I think, do you think there's any chance he retires? No? Okay, I just had that. No, Derek is definitely gonna if Derek.
Speaker 7: If the Titians don't do anything to keep Derek here, Derek will go somewhere else. He will play another year. I still feel like he got a lot of gas in the tank. So you know, we'll we'll see, man. You know, I want to keep him here. I would love to keep him in Tennessee. But I know I'm not the gym. I'm not the owner. Business is business. They all stand on business when they come to it. At the end of the day, the team gonna stand on business and the player gonna stand on business.
Speaker 2: It's a whole new league.
Speaker 7: Cats is thinking it's the portal in the NFL when they just not happy, they just ready to leave.
Speaker 2: So you know, we'll see, man, we'll see. Damn. It's gonna be tough because yeah, he needs obviously, he needs like a spot where you have a viable offensive line. Yes, his Titans need a lot of a lot of those pics.
Speaker 6: Garrett Jack, what your guys thoughts as fans watching, like, you know, this could be the end of you know, twenty two and basically the tenure of you know, that kind of Titans regime that was kind of led by Derek.
Speaker 1: You're gonna lead with the swing, you feel like you as a Bama guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's it'll be weird for sure, because I've watched Jerick run the ball for forever. It feels like from Alabama while I was there, Derek was running the ball and then gets drafted by the Titans, which was hype. Uh we talked about a little bit, but yeah, him addressing the you know, kind of addressing it for the first time really was like and we're not doing you know, we're not getting it done for him, Like we're not helping him. So it'll be tough to see. I it was scary when they was talks about shopping him earlier in the year and then you win that game against Atlanta and you're kind of like, what's like, are we good?
Speaker 3: Maybe what's going on? So now that the.
Speaker 5: This vibe of the Titans is settled back in, it's like, damn, now there's decisions to be made, which it'll be weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely sad.
Speaker 8: Derek's been monumental in the last what eight nine years? Eight years, so as a player, I will miss him dearly. It's gonna be interesting to see where the identity of our franchise goes because he's been the face for a while. I don't know who's gonna fill that role, and I think it'll probably take maybe a season or two to find the next Derrick Henry, whether it's a running back, quarterback, I mean, could be Will Lovis, who knows.
Speaker 2: Its gotta be Will, right.
Speaker 7: I don't really think no one is gonna have as much hype as Derrick Henry had.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 7: I don't care who backfield, right, I'm talking about the team in general. Them doing the King putting a crown on his helmet on before games just like that. Will never get that back when you lose Derek Harry. I'm just telling you just straight up.
Speaker 8: There, like recruit moments like the Jacksonville run and like things like that, they're like like cornerstones now of our franchise. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I do hope that the Titans, if they part ways, I hope they get him on a team where he can maybe have one last run out of at a deep playoff or or just a successful season, because you hate to see such a influential player have like a lull old year and it's not necessarily his fault. So I hope, I hope that the best happens for him in the last however many seasons he has left. But fuck, man, think we have a funeral for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's dressed in black, all black, coming to the shop, lay a jersey down in the middle. I feel like when we get a decade removed, like when you look when you think about the Titans, like it'll probably be Derrick Henry.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: When you say, like over all the legends, yeah, you think about Eddie and Steve.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Steve and I mean at this point, Derek maybe the guy, like.
Speaker 2: The number one number franchise history like that. Yeah, yeah, definitely the face.
Speaker 7: But there you go, because y'all gotta remember, Derek came in with a face, went to Alabama stud in Alabama, falls in the draft. Headlines Dereck Henry falls in the draft. This is the biggest thing who's going to get Dereck Henry. I'm sitting in the green room there at the draft. I'm like, we about to get Derek. Watched, We're gonna get Derek. There you go, comes in, doesn't play right away, DeMarco Murray, DeMarco Murray having a year. Derek doesn't even touch the field. You get what I'm saying, Dan, Derek gets his shine. Every time Derek got in the game, he broke for like an eighty yarder and it was like, Okay, we got something in the making right here.
Speaker 2: You've seen it.
Speaker 7: So, I mean, Derek came with that hype he and I don't think we're gonna ever have that hype and game. And for what you say, you hope that the Titans put him on a team that's gonna be runners.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 7: The team never give you to a team only if it's a trade that they need.
Speaker 2: Only if it's a trade that they really need.
Speaker 7: They didn't know the Eagles was gonna be as good as they was once they traded Aj off to them.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 7: They's like, okay, the Eagles was good, but how good could they be? They gonna take Aj? You know, can they handle aj well? They can obviously they doing pretty well. So I don't know. I just don't think that he's gonna go to the Eagles. I feel like if it's a team that Derek goes to the Ravens, that would be a squad go I mean, you have the whole live for it. But I've got the running game, and I see them breaking. I see them giving him maybe a two year contract. Word he Derek, you know what I mean? What he will go play for for two years?
Speaker 5: They have young receivers, yes, they do the I mean they don't have to keep Odell. No, you have Zay Flowers, you have I think Rashar Baban's probably going into his last year of his rookie deal.
Speaker 7: Likely been stepping up with Mike Andrew Mark Andrews being out like so, I mean that.
Speaker 3: Would suck.
Speaker 2: For Derek.
Speaker 1: All three landing spots in the mic. By the way, for the people.
Speaker 2: Listening, Ravens gotta be one. I mean, what other system The bills? I was gonna say the bills.
Speaker 6: Now, the bills are now interesting because like last like last yesterday, Josh All only threw the ball fifteen times. Yeah, Cook ran the ball almost thirty times.
Speaker 2: They rained the ball over forty times, like as a team, like they're they're establishing the running back in the backfield, we're back under center and showing that they can do it. Like maybe, yeah, Bills could potentially be a helpful because they signed Cook to a one year I think.
Speaker 6: At the beginning of the year, when you're thinking Bills, it wouldn't be It'd be a lot like like if you're thinking about Derek with the Chiefs, like you're in a lot of like gun run game situations, which isn't Derek sporte. It's six yards deep seven whatever, you know, the offensive stuff and it's you know, running at somebody.
Speaker 2: Bills could be a spot. I was thinking about the Bengals. Do they have the do they have like, uh, they got yeah?
Speaker 8: Is he this article saying from top to bottom Ravens, Bills.
Speaker 2: Brown, Chubb State broke and snapped his leg Like that's gonna be whether or not you have chubbed the head Chubb and cream Hunt. Like Derek might not be a feature back like the mar yeah le ball until yeah.
Speaker 6: But Derek might look at it like you know, I know he wants to be the premiere back, but maybe based on landing spots and money and everything else, like you could go somewhere and be more.
Speaker 2: Of an old guy. You think he wants to do that though I don't know. I have no clue. I don't think he wants to right now.
Speaker 6: But maybe, like as you get into all the negotiations and kind of see the bigger picture, potentially, I mean, who knows what's even would be a good one because that's a gap scheme team like you got Bill Callahan who you know, similar to like the Cowboys, Bill kind of Calaian kind of built out that offensive running game. So the Cowboys brought up to Washington, Like that is a favorable system for somebody like Derek because it isn't like a you know again, it's not like a gun heavy scheme.
Speaker 2: It's duo. It's it's a wide zone zone duo.
Speaker 7: I think now that y'all talk, I'll see the Cowboys too as being a landing spot America's favorite team gets Derek Harry do.
Speaker 2: You know how do you know?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, he will be He will be on everything. I'm telling you right now, he'll be on everything.
Speaker 2: Because now you.
Speaker 7: Look at it, Derek gotta look at it as you know, how much, how many, how many more miles do I have? So do I go to a team that's gonna get me more endorsements off the field and and win games? Or do I go to a team where, you know, like almost similar to the Titans, you don't get a lot of endorsements, but you talked about because you're a great football player, but outside of football is not as much. It's out there in these bigger markets. You get what I'm saying. So do he see himself?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 7: Do I go and tap the market and just I'm out there now? I want to do commercials. I want to be seen. I gotta be heard, like because I don't know.
Speaker 2: How many, how many more, how much more I can run this ball the way I run the ball, Because the next step is going to be Derek can be on TV. He can do all that.
Speaker 7: You know they love having faces like that he put on ESPN right after or does so and.
Speaker 2: Too like And that's a good point, Dallas is a good point. They might be number one.
Speaker 6: If you look at Pollard, him being the premier feature back isn't the same Pollard as when he was complimenting with Ezekiel Elliot yep, and Derek obviously brings that dynamic to where Pollard can still play to his strengths and even as the Dallas offense kind of like looks the next year and everything else, Like maybe Dallas could be like the number one spot based on he loves Texas, he loves Dallas. That's where he trains in the off season. The marketability there is high. The King going to Dallas, Oh my gosh, like winning off the field with that's a plus in Dallas a plus. So when a plus market, you're you're you're in the role to where somebody compliments you, to where you got a third down back, you got somebody who comes in, you know, passing downs whatever it is.
Speaker 2: And Pollard and you got a quarterback that's stable enough to win games. And you got CD. You got CD Lamb. I don't think Brandon cuz he's only one year though, one year deal. But you got Jake Ferguson. You got a tight end and you got it tight end. I mean, yeah, it could be Dallas.
Speaker 6: Dallas could be one Baltimore two, Buffalo Bills three because I like the Buffalo Bills thought, especially with what's his name Joe Brady now taking over as a OC been crushing and averaging like thirty points a game, getting understand and running the ball.
Speaker 2: But those would be my three. Yeah mind style of the three. I like that three. I think that's a good three.
Speaker 6: What uh what else before we move on outside the NFL? What else was happening? Cowboys are back to being the Cowboys? I mean ime spot, Yeah, you know how it goes, you know how I go.
Speaker 2: Crime Spot to just think for a moment, maybe maybe they might this. No, they was.
Speaker 7: I should have known the Bills after firing AC. I shouldn't. I should have known the Bills is back to being the Bills and winning games.
Speaker 2: Against the wall. They could get They could be spicy now, putting a team together like in December, going into the playoffs. The Dolphins still number one seed though, right Dolphins? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but still a Buffalo can still like if they win out, they pretty much control their own destiny to get in. Okay, but I think the Bills could are gonna get back into the playoffs and they're gonna be tough, Like you don't want to play the Bills.
Speaker 2: I think they're ready to go on the road. They're ready to do whatever it takes, Like they don't need to be a whole Bills right now.
Speaker 7: Because early in the season it was like play the Bills, We're gonna smack them. He's gonna play backyard football, throw three picks, will.
Speaker 2: Win the game.
Speaker 7: Now it's like who are these Bills? Who are these dudes? Like they are a totally different team. Yeah, and then you.
Speaker 6: Got Dolphins look good even though it was against the Jets, but still that was kind of like, uh, that was kind of like a gbot for the Dolphins because there there's like question marks with them sustaining in any kind of offense without Tyreek Hill and Tua.
Speaker 2: He essentially answered the bell.
Speaker 6: At one point, he was like was he fifteen for fifteen or eleven for he was? He was on the ball really well, had touchdowns at a lot of yards like without Tyreek in the first like two or three quarters. With the Dolphins, so winning like thirty to nothing, I thought it was a big win for Miami.
Speaker 7: Well, they only said that because what happened against the ty They literally was like, oh, they can't win a game without Tyreek because the Titans literally just shut them down. So that was the whole speculations like they can't win a game without Tyreek. Yes, without Tyreek, the game is not exciting. They don't make plays and get their team hyped up. But he showed it with wadle Win. Waddle was healthy and he out there wadle winging on people. He make plays as well. I feel like they the same player. They both exay are.
Speaker 6: But knowing that Tyreek goes out in your offense basically falls apart, like against a team not like again not to shit on the Titans, but again against a team like the Titans, where if you're gonna be a one seed type team, then you're gonna be able to kind of like reload or still operate without an MVP candidate like Tyreek h And I think it also played into like last week, did you see Cam Newton talking about the game manager versus game changer?
Speaker 2: You didn't see all that.
Speaker 6: There's a lot going around like this video of his was gonna viral talking about which quarterbacks were game managers, on which quarterbacks were game changers, kind of alluding to himself as a game changer.
Speaker 2: Which is true. He was. I give him that he had to he had, like who did he.
Speaker 6: Have in the game manager category, Brock Purty, Tua, Dak. He has some guys He's like, these are game managers with pieces around him. I like it, but they're not game changers like that. That's true, Roger. He also called who was Tom Brady and Peyton Manning? I think game managers as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that though, I don't. I'll get I don't know about.
Speaker 8: That, he said Dak, Rock Purty Jared Goff to a game manager's game changers a Rod Patrick, Mahomes, Josh Allen and Lamar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's that's I can I can concur with that. That sounds about right.
Speaker 6: I think what sucks is if, for whatever reason, it feels like game manager is almost like a shot versus.
Speaker 2: It is a shot.
Speaker 7: That's a shot at you, Like you what if you don't have these people around you, You're no good.
Speaker 2: That's a shot, right.
Speaker 6: But if you're if you're sitting there and you just put a game up like over the weekend, like like Tua, you're so he's just if he didn't have Tyreek Hill, he'd be a shitty.
Speaker 2: Quarterback if he didn't have Wattle too. Yeah, if you're removing all these good players. I feel like all that all the day. That's what you gotta look at it.
Speaker 7: Some teams don't have any of these good players and they still putting games together. You you gotta look at it. If you want to put them in them same shoes, it's gotta be this.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So early in the career, take Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelsey off the Chiefs. Is Patrick Mahomes still a game changer? Winning Super Bowl? Yes, we're seeing it right now. We're talking about they do it. They we're seeing it right now.
Speaker 7: If they if the if the Chiefs, even if the Chiefs go to the championsh AFC Championship game, we seeing it right now. He only has one player right now, with Pacheco even being out, that's one player that he has, and that's Travis Kelce.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't. I don't disagree with you.
Speaker 6: That's still a game that's still a Hall of Fame player, player that you're playing with. Like, Okay, Travis Kelsey would have been removed from the equation all Patrick's entire career. You think you're saying patrickman has the same success. And I'm not disagreeing I think Patrick is a game change in quarter. But what I'm saying is like feeling like the game manager is a shot. It's like yeah, because if you remove these players, It's like to me, you can do that with anybody. True technically, Like I'm not thinking of all the teams that like the Patriots had, but all these different teams that Tom Brady had, you had a top defense in the league all the time. Yeah, all that, Rob gronkows one year you at Randy Moss, like, you still have guys like Edelman, Like, yeah, Tom probably made Edelman a lot, but Edelman, like, based off his background and pedigree, Edelman still made Tom what he was.
Speaker 7: I'll give you that Tom could have been a manager because Tom, again, he didn't break tackles, he didn't do none exciting. He just puts you in the right positions, right, And you gotta look at that.
Speaker 2: A game changing element too. I will say that too.
Speaker 7: I will say he fifty to fifty because he can he can redefense this so well. He'd do a great audible, put us in a great play. But is he the guy that's gonna do a Patrick mahone? Three dudes trying to tackle he break a tackle, another dude tackling, he throws a fifty yard bomb as he falling on the ground. No, he's not going to do that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then he's talking about Tom.
Speaker 9: But I like, if you want to do impact player, do you want Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes On the last drive?
Speaker 6: Oh, that's I think you got to go Tom Brady. Yeah, yeah, like Tom Brady's I feel like a no brainer.
Speaker 7: What receivers do you have, what's the what's the offense look like?
Speaker 2: For us to choose what quarterback? I think Tom Bradley part of it is just do you want Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes. Brady does more with less. I gave you that, Tom Brady.
Speaker 10: Tom Brady won a Super Bowl with the second wide receiver being a lacrosse player, and Chris Hogan say that again, Tom Brady won a Super Bowl with their second leading receiver being a lacrosse player, and Chris Hogan he a player.
Speaker 6: Though it's talking about too much like that defense Again, I don't know what year, like, they've won so many times, like, yeah, tom Brady's to go, no question, no no thoughts about it. But it's like Okay, that year, where's Chris Hogan. It's it's their defense could have been insane.
Speaker 2: But I was just gonna say, what was the defense like though that year?
Speaker 6: Like yeah, It's like I don't know, I like, I see, I definitely understand. I feel like what Cam is saying. I just think it sucks that these dudes get labeled as like, no, you're this You can't really get out of this box if you don't have these players around you, because I think it takes away from some of the play, the big plays that they have made. It's like, you know, it's like people talk about Rock Party, like anybody could be a quarterback back there and they're gonna look like Rock Purty.
Speaker 5: Well, all of those guys he listed that are game managers have ten wins.
Speaker 2: And that's they manage in the game that wins win.
Speaker 6: Football is the ultimate ultimate team game, from from coach to player to to offense defense, Like it takes so many elements, Like yes, toa has an insane brainiac as a head coach, but it's like I don't the success he had at BAM and everything else, Like the kid is still a fucking winner. It's like that's still like a you're still essentially a game changer in that regard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I understand that.
Speaker 7: I think it's just whoever looking at it, you know what I mean, it's everyone who is how you look at that, It's how you looking in the glass. Like you know, Tua went to Alabama. They had studs there, you know what I mean? His first year in Miami. What happened with who?
Speaker 2: Tua? First year in Miami? No offensive line and so bad?
Speaker 7: Right, get new offense, you get offensive line, you build around and you bring in Tyreek. You get all these guys to build around him to make him great.
Speaker 2: That's how you make a quarterback great. You got to build around him.
Speaker 7: I don't care if you're a playmaker or you a you manage the game. If you build your team around your quarterback, he will be successful no matter what. I don't care if he if he is just a manager, he can He just managed the game. He doesn't do anything exciting but just win games. Who cares?
Speaker 2: Because why they drafted Wadle and went and got Tyreek. There you go, there you go in fast running backs, that's it because.
Speaker 7: They was like, let's build around this guy. We know what he can do well, let's have the guys who can do that. He can roll out well, he can throw the ball. He's a lefty that which is not common in the NFL, you know what I mean, a lefty quarterback being able can roll out both sides and still throw the ball accurately. So I mean, at the end of the day, Miami just did a good job of just getting some cast guys to help him out and be successful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm just sitting here thinking of so many different ways. I guess you can ask the question. It's like, ultimately, do you want to build your franchise around a game changer or a game manager.
Speaker 5: The only person on the field that touches the ball every play.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I rather have a cause you almost look like like Peyton Manning is the ultimate game manager, right, yep, yes, but he the best to do it too though, so so I don't think it's a knock, And maybe in your eyes you see it as a knock, but I don't know. I just think that feel like super different styles.
Speaker 6: But like the way the clip came off, Oh the clip ort it as like it was a knock, but then it opened up such a big discussion and on. Then he Cam went on and had a very good, uh, rebuttal to why like everybody essentially everybody was even attacking him, just like you know, that's what happens, right, That's what happens in the game that we're in now. But it opened him up to have a very like well put together rebuttal about it. All that kind of explained the two which again I thought his first clip it almost came off like these guys are game managers. They're not game changers. They're not Actually it felt like he's saying they weren't actually really good players. They were just players in a really good system around him.
Speaker 2: That's that's it. That's even tough to say. You can't.
Speaker 7: I would never say a player ain't good enough if he's the starting quarterback at some point, he's been good, had his job, and that's why he got the job, you know what I mean? But who knows Cam, who knows how he was coming off with it?
Speaker 2: He got the views, oh, no doubt numbers. I know when I looked at his rebuttal, I think, like twenty million game. He's got this game figured out.
Speaker 6: But should we talk about Duke Cannon and all that they have and all they have to offer this Christmas season, this holiday season, a big ass lump of coal, illegally cut pine soap, molsanas cof syrup soap, Rudolph's Much as Deserved Nightcap soap, and Oops all Brandy homemade Eggnogs soap. Duke Cannon has a collection of holiday products that men actually like. Give the boys something they deserve, like like any of these big these big ass lumps of soap, like the lump of coal from Duke Cannon.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: The holiday gifts are made in the USA by humans, not elves. These gifts aren't going to break the bank. And are they make perfect for stocking stuffers for your father in law, your boys.
Speaker 2: Or that cousin you you barely like.
Speaker 6: Find the holiday soaps and gift sets at Walmart, Target or Duke Cannon dot com.
Speaker 2: Uh, not for clowns for the boys.
Speaker 1: Did you see this tweet from rishardman in Hall this morning? No, we gotta discuss it. I'm pulling it up. Give me one second it.
Speaker 2: Is Is he talking about the Steelers or is he just kind of no?
Speaker 1: It is juicy.
Speaker 8: You can go ahead and just read this will and then y'all go ahead and just go and do an open four.
Speaker 6: Ooh, right off the shit, right off. Here's for sharmanden Hall. I'm sick of average white guys commenting on football.
Speaker 2: Y'all not even good at football.
Speaker 6: Can we please replace the Pro Bowl with an all black versus all white bull so these cats can stop trying to teach me who's good at football.
Speaker 2: I'm better. I'm better than your goat. I'll tell you right now. He got hacked. He had to get hacked. Think so, bro, I don't know.
Speaker 7: He just brought us back fifty years.
Speaker 2: So he got hacked. He got hack. I know this.
Speaker 6: He ain't blocking a punt if I'm sitting on him.
Speaker 2: He got hacked, Bro, he did, he did right this morning to get Yeah, bro, he's if he's hacked, he's he's deleting that. That's deleted already. That's a real tweet. And he already got three point eight in views.
Speaker 8: Well you know that comments, one thousand likes, he got ratios by his own.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's talk about it. Wait up, wait the first comment. Everybody say, I'm sick of average running backs fumbling. Oh, somebody's shooting average running back.
Speaker 1: The war bawl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's oh my god, line up, line him up.
Speaker 7: He got okay, this was a drunk text, drunk tweet. He was mad because he was reading all.
Speaker 2: This morning. This is this morning.
Speaker 7: It's simple in the morning, because he was Hey, he was listened to me, he was he you know, when you have a back gay, you can't stay off Twitter, you can't stay off reading stuff.
Speaker 2: And it's getting to him. It ain't on Rashard though. He's done playing. He's not even playing anymore. He's been retired for I don't know how long. And he what and he posted there you see what, JJ Watson, we.
Speaker 6: Get cooked at corner. Not gonna lie. Nobody on our squad is covering Tyreek. That's a fair point. We're gonna have to win through run game, throw the clock. We're gonna have to get a couple turnovers. But why did he post that? If ain't nobody talking about.
Speaker 2: That's a nice clap bag, JP. That's exactly why Rashaan Wait, so did he post anything else after that?
Speaker 6: No, he's letting it ride like that's why you know, it's it's a real tweety heah, he's retweeting now. So he's showing like you know, I love that JJ had fun with it like that is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Break it down position running back.
Speaker 7: He said that a Pro Bowl that's all black versus all white.
Speaker 6: I think it gets interesting. I think we got a shot who Yeah, ya, I think I think we're hurt is the back seven? Yeah all dbs? Yeah yeah, No, y'all ain't got too many. Y'all ain't got enough. Yeah, we ain't got enough. Uncle, but old buddy from Iowa? Who got who was a second rounder out of Iowa?
Speaker 7: I think to the Panthers, So do y'all do we count to someones black or white?
Speaker 2: That's that's a that's a fair point. Yeah, yeah, they're they're excluded. What man, you can't leave nobody out?
Speaker 3: Well, he just said all black versus all white?
Speaker 2: What do you were lining the What do they consider they solf minority? Right? Do they get to say the N word? Yeah? They probably get to be on the black team? Cool, we got them. That's I just need to know. You know, we gotta make this ship finished.
Speaker 3: So you're starting to at quarterback?
Speaker 2: Nah, who we got I'm happy to do. Pooka, oh, pooka. Yeah, we got Pooka. I'm gonna do Lamar. Lamar be the starter and then to a beat the backup after your position. Okay, so running back, who's your running back? Because ours is Christian McCaffrey, is Derrick Harry. You got that one? What you mean Christian McCaffrey line. I think we put together a better white old line than y'all do. No, I got it's even. It's gotta be even. Who's your center? Who's operating center? From the Titans?
Speaker 1: Why back in the day?
Speaker 6: No, Yeah, Brewer, Hey, bring up, bring up, bring up the Pro Bowl teams from last year. We can at least start off that. We can at least ut off that Ronnie Stanley, he's a tackle. Who's this good? I mean he's a monster black center? It was it was Rodney Hudson, Yeah, been playing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then the brothers they're retired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they have a strong left tackle though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do, Tran. Eighty one percent of NFL centers are white. Damn. We got you know, we got one black guy out there right now. He's tiny. But at quarterback? Who is? So you're probably taking are you taking Lamar and Mahomes? Oh? Yeah, I got both of them home. I'm gonna take Mahomes. Where's Mahome's toss up? Because he is he fifty fifty.
Speaker 1: Mahomes can flood of.
Speaker 2: What he put on the paper. When they be like what we got Burrow? We got Burrow, he hurt. You got you got a lot of people. Y'all got a lot of quarterback Yeah we got yeah, we got quarterbacks at receiver. We have to get creative. Wanted to get creative at receiver.
Speaker 1: We got Rent Fro first ballot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a j. Brown Smith. And then you got us.
Speaker 6: You got us at receiver, tight end, you got us, We got we got you all see Mark Andrews and Jake Fergus, I think.
Speaker 2: Fida Jake Fergus, I got I mean, we got cats.
Speaker 3: We got Cooper Cup. We got Cooper Cup.
Speaker 2: Right now you can have we Pooker, come on doing right. We got Cooper Cup.
Speaker 3: But y'all, y'all your receiver, y'all out a receiver?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 11: And then Philip from the Titans, Phillips, Faxton, Barriers Cloud, Oh yeah, Hunter Renfro, Trent Taylor.
Speaker 2: You look at hang on, hang on, still right there at the line.
Speaker 6: Sit down, see you look at the old line, like we got Quentin Nelson, Ryan Kelly.
Speaker 2: We got Dion Dawkins Watt, Joe Bettini is Joe Bettina Betonio. I mean we we got y'all no line, Yeah, the old line definitely O line for sure. I mean D Lion gets D Lion. I would say D line fifty to fifty. I'll say D line is fifty to fifty. We got Max TJ. Watt. JJ could come out of retirement. He can come out of retire.
Speaker 7: He got this is cotirement for a game like you have to be in in the game.
Speaker 2: It's Pro Bowl TJ.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Philip, Oh, the Boster Brothers, Oh yeah, bro, bro what Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah. And we're also playing some sound defense too, like you saw that hang On, hang On, hang you saw over the weekend the Bills, like when you gotta like you gotta turnover machine.
Speaker 6: If a defense and pass rushers everywhere. With the Cowboys, you run the ball right at their face, we'll be able to establish run games.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're gonna have to keep.
Speaker 6: The ball out of your offensive hands because will be a liability on the back on the back end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the receivers. Yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 7: Y'all pretty much winning linebacker too, though, y'all got y'all got some middle or not outside linebacker, Fred Warner.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, we got Fred Cleo mac Smith. Yeah, y'all got roque Patrick Queen. He's a monster. Yeah here from the Titans. He's a monster. Our best guys are retired.
Speaker 12: Without special teams going for two every time, everybody would be going for who y'all got punk?
Speaker 2: We got a We got a punter, Pittsburgh Steelers punter. He's yeah. Minority special teams is about effort. Want to we might have you all edged out? You might because most yeah you might. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we that. We don't have any kicker though. It's not a black kicker out there right now?
Speaker 2: So Chadoko coming back? Got it? Oh? No, read read for the Yeah, the same. It'd be a good game all white versus all black running back. The edge is us Christian McCaffrey, Derek Henry.
Speaker 6: Bro Like, if you're going off this year, Derek's got like four hundred some yards totals this.
Speaker 2: Year, Like, what what do you put Derek?
Speaker 7: If you put Derek into forty nine ers offense, he'd be dominant this isn't.
Speaker 6: This is this is this is not a forty nine Ers offense. Number one Kyle Shanan is white. You gotta find a different head coach.
Speaker 2: The Steelers go so right now as it stands coaching staff, US running back US. I mean that's not fair. They just start hiring black people like.
Speaker 3: Made this up right yet?
Speaker 2: Listen, this ain't bustle with the boys.
Speaker 13: We're going on mending all him line US receiver US yo, yes, dbs US so close quarterback, toss up, toss up quarterback.
Speaker 6: It could go anyway. That's a very balanced. So it's running back if we're if we're doing that like we I think we just have Christian mccafay. That's about it. Yeah, you can't get hurt full back. You got buddy from the raven. No, no from uh Juice Recard. We got a blocking fullback and we got juice.
Speaker 7: If we want to get yeah, move yeah it ain't it ain't too many more.
Speaker 2: We get Alec.
Speaker 9: I think we get Alex see how he cuts his hairy is a white guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah no he black? Now anyone to Wisconsin he daddy black or receiver. Y'all got it tight end us I get y'all. That tight end line they got Michael sam Us. Wait, D line, D line is pretty bounce. I mean this year our cast rushers us the last two years, the white guys has been taking over bit prior years. Past rushers has been all black dudes prior years. How about what the black dudes was the best you had, Kleo Mac you had, So we're talking that's pass rushers. Yeah, you just said rush. Yeah, I would say that's bounced.
Speaker 6: But I think we got we got, we got cast y'all killing it right now.
Speaker 2: We have more depth killing it right now. Like they're playing way better. The interior D line might be y'all, Yeah, interior d Lion gave you that D line might be all backers, white dudes, the white dudes, Eddie Josie Jewel. Yeah, I think the white dudes got us in backers. Yeah, he's a dog.
Speaker 6: Corners corners y'all have. Yeah, But I know we got, I mean, we don't want to safety Harrison has enough though, Harris last quarters, Harrison Smith, they're both they're both black.
Speaker 2: Yeah they just light skinned it. Oh got it. But but here's here's here's the game. Here's a metric that we have to think about two weeks. Yes, special teams effort in one two that's that's yeah, that's not two weeks to prepare. I'm taking the all white squad, he said. The news is, I don't know that would be interesting. I just though it will never happen. You might just have to come up with a bust and bowl that would be on his Side's literally go right back in time. Whites only water fountain, right, just the water bottles going around.
Speaker 5: Uh, he's the Pro Bowl team for this year.
Speaker 2: We'll have to Oh, yeah, let's draw it a lot. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: It might not be good for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know at the end of the day, our back end is getting cooked. Yeah. We truly have to get a couple of turnover.
Speaker 7: It won't be no white dbs, control the clock, run the ball zero at the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: I promise you, zero white thing BB.
Speaker 7: I promise you maybe horn yep, Jason Sea Horn.
Speaker 2: That's honestly it like, yeah, there's really where we're really hurting on the back.
Speaker 7: I think he was black too back because he always wore a long sleep. Because he was like one of the the best corners.
Speaker 2: And everybody we'd have to play a lot of his own defense. Try to get your hands on them. I know they're fucking quick. There's probably some like D two guys that are out there that we could We could bring in some scrappy Yeah, some scrappy cats.
Speaker 7: Oh, they definitely on a practice squad for sure, some guys out there.
Speaker 8: Now we have practice squad guys covering the best the entire league.
Speaker 3: From JJ and AJ Brown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I read. We ain't got nobody covering those cats. No pressure, pressure would y'all got to blitz everybody? Yeah. The NFL's sixty four current starting corner cornerbacks are black, as are their backups. No way, no way.
Speaker 9: Troy Afkey broke the NFL's eighteen year run without a white cornerback. Dude got out Troy Man.
Speaker 7: Oh he can run run. Okay, Hey, that is crazy. Y'all got a four fifty game. Y'all can't even play.
Speaker 2: What's y'all going? Defense is over?
Speaker 8: There are only two So there are fifteen corners in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Only two or white, Dick Lebo and Roger I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot about Dick Lebo.
Speaker 1: The nineteen sixties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 8: And the other guy was in the seventies. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they in the sixties.
Speaker 1: Were they bed? Were they allowing?
Speaker 2: Guys? They was, but they was not every everyone you know, Yeah, y'all, yeah, y'all's defense might yeah, but up.
Speaker 7: But for Dick Lebow, he was a beast though when he did play, he was He used to tear sh up.
Speaker 2: You're back in this six live still I'm trying to Yeah, I'm trying to run through these scenarios. It'd be it'd be tough. Just it'll be a crazy guy. I'm shocked. He even posted that though, God, that's.
Speaker 6: Hilarious and thank god you're on the bus today not Taylor, because you're kind of thinking like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well maybe we should uh leave this one alone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he shout for giving a fun little opening up, a fun little conversation.
Speaker 1: Than you do you want to talk about surviving barstool?
Speaker 2: Though, yeah, talk about that. There was one question from coach Shawn Bell. He said, who was the biggest snake? Who'd you think was the biggest snake in surviving Barstool?
Speaker 1: Maybe even rank them?
Speaker 6: Yeah, top three, top three snakes are just top three players. Probably Jerry Snake, I mean Jerry. Yeah, Jerry knew he had to stab people in the back. You know, he knew he had to play like a long game. Like whenever he got Dave out, I remember, he said a little uh uh side comment to me like, oh, they forgot I was in the street. So like he like he like Jerry had a better game than it. You know, then it kind of like looked, Yeah, then it looked because it got kind of stolen from him throughout the game because the Windy City, the Windy City Mafia, as they're being coined, ultimately wanted one of their guys to win because PFT and Bigcat didn't have as much of a Now watch back, you probably tell that they wanted to be They should have approached it like they should have wanted to win, but they wanted one of their guys to win, Jerry, Rico and even Jay. But as the game unfolded, Shay was a zero as far as getting zero votes. Rico kind of hurt himself and he Rico thought he was below Jerry, which he was like if you're looking at the pecking order, and so Jerry ultimately he was getting carried until kind of like that final Final five, So he wasn't getting a whole lot of credit even though he was playing like a really good game because everybody once they got eliminated, Dave, Dan and all of them, they were arguing, making it in a kind of like amongst them versus like Jerry made a good move. Yeah, like if Jerry was gonna recorrect and still be a real player, he should have stabbed PFT in the back after getting Dave to let everybody know, like he's playing to win the game and he was just making the best move he thought was necessary.
Speaker 7: And no, you said they wanted theay Boys to win it just because they wanted them to win the hundred k pretty much?
Speaker 2: Is that what you're saying right right, right right? Because big kN PFT, Like you know, they're obviously they're they're they making paid.
Speaker 6: Like gaz I thought it was hilarious in the first episode. He was even saying it during the first day.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, we got to eliminate the poor people, like we're actually gonna have a shot out winning.
Speaker 6: It was hilarious. Although it's like nobody everybody's getting compensated. Well that's that was in that group. But yeah, they wanted one of their guys to win, and then like the Windy City Mafia, you're able to take credit as a team that they won the game. And so like New York they had it was like KFC and fights. You knew that they were a duo. They're just lacking in numbers. They didn't have the influence in pool, like we want one of our people to win type of thing.
Speaker 2: Like it was just them too.
Speaker 6: They wanted to come out on top and just show that, Hey, who would have thought we were gonna make it here before the like before the game started, because before the game, it was all about Chicago having numbers and making it far and and all that sort of thing. So the way it unfolded like ended up working out ultimately in my favorite. But to the New York guys, they were excited. That's why KFC was.
Speaker 2: Did y'all have any idea what games were going on be played? Though? No, not until we found the papers. Oh okay, yeah, did you watch any who watched a little bit of That's why I wanted to make see like when they stole the papers and figured that out, they knew the duct tape game. We didn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, they saw, so they were able overnight look at the best ways to kind of like ductate somebody to the wall. Not only that, but PFT sabotaged the our board by putting vegetables.
Speaker 7: On it because someone I watched it, I'm like, damn, it seemed like they knew what this game was already going to be like because something. You can see them start off ass and other people like kind of figuring it out. I'm like, oh they kind of yeah, did they know or like they the only one that helped out would have been the duct tape one.
Speaker 2: But like we got the papers, we knew that there was a memory game, but again you're not able to predict like what order or yea, we knew that there was gonna be a hurt feelings game, and so our kind of guy's crew tried voting like one answer so that way we left it.
Speaker 6: You know, we had as much like equality as possible, so that way we could try to eliminate.
Speaker 2: Somebody from like the Chicago side. Yeah yeah, but they ended up jumping on that like hey, you have.
Speaker 6: To answer this stuff for real, and they're gonna mix the order up anyway, so it's not gonna matter.
Speaker 2: The shapes one.
Speaker 6: We kind of like knew that there was gonna be a puzzle shape one, but again we're blindfolded, so you're not able to actually prepare for you the bag toss, Like we knew that there could be some element of a bag toss, but we just didn't know what it was. And then it was like taking the chairs and racing it all the way around slide and then tossing it up.
Speaker 2: On the thing.
Speaker 6: Like you can have the game and know what's going on there, but you still don't have and you play. But so no, that didn't help us a whole lot, like once we found the papers and that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: How was the camera crew though, Like when y'all wasn't doing anything, Like what was the camera crew? Like, Yeah, they're constantly.
Speaker 6: Trying to run and keep the camera on it because there'd be times, right I'm trying to have conversations like off the record, you still't know if you're saying it in front of the camera, like if it'll get to somebody, because I would try to pry from producers like hey, what's so and so thinking was this?
Speaker 2: But they did a good job keeping it all in not saying a whole lot.
Speaker 6: But I was always nervous that if I said something in front of them that maybe had left it up for them to say it to somebody else, that they might have wanted to win. So I tried doing a lot of my conversations as much as possible outside of the cameras and confessional or like after bedtime, like whenever they would leave.
Speaker 2: So oh so when y'all really went to sleep, they left. They would leave at eleven pm every night. Oh okay, okay.
Speaker 6: And so when I was going into the final five or six, like, I had a really long conversation with Jay and learned a lot more about like.
Speaker 2: His interests actually were.
Speaker 6: Because Chay was allied with so many people, I couldn't really tell he was a walk card to me because he was kind of stonefaced the whole time. And then he would just say, do what's best for will Compton and that, like I'm thinking to myself, like Chay, I'm trying to I'm trying to show you my interest.
Speaker 2: I want to get you farther number one. I know you're not gonna win, so I want you to be next to me.
Speaker 6: But also he was such a swing guy that I couldn't really nail down what his interests were. So we sat up one night and talked a long time to where I knew he was gonna vote for Jerry or he would never vote for Jerry. Once Jerry told me that, hey, Jay's good for it, He's not going to vote for you. Once I had that kind of validation from Jerry, I kind of knew. I was like, Okay, now I'm back in the driver's seat of being the swing guy. I can kind of eliminate whoever I want to, because what I was nervous about is Jay was such a swing guy that he was going to go with the alliance that he had with KFC in fights because he had that trio with him. And that's why I was so scatterbrained, like when it was the final five, because I'm like, if these guys are actually smart, they'll eliminate me because I have the best resume. But when I knew after that long hour conversation with Jay or two hours maybe at nighttime after camera's left, I knew that Jerry was truly allied and emotionally with Jerry because they had their carpool system and they talked a.
Speaker 2: Lot, like he knew.
Speaker 6: I knew that he was never going to write Jerry's name down. So when Jerry told me, hey, he's good for it on KFC, and he kind of gave me the whole mafia talking, I do is right down the three letters.
Speaker 2: Ok. Yeah, see, And I was chuckling, but I was like, Okay, this is this is the assurance that I needed know that I'm the swing guy.
Speaker 7: But it's shocking because I feel like you was the only guy from Busting, so for them and all of them kind of like, yeah, it's in the same circle. So I when I found out you won, I thought you would have been that dude. They was like, let's get him out of the way because you're on Busting. No one else there was from Busting, so they should have.
Speaker 6: But that was where I was like trying to do my best to like ally myself with just enough because I knew that KFC and Fights were never going to talk to the Chicago side, nor vice versa. So I could be a guy who goes over both hallways and as long as I knew that whenever I made a move like there wouldn't be a lot of negative repercussions from it, Like making an enemy to where like you know, ultimately when you eliminate somebody, they're going to be on the jury, you almost need to be in good rapport with them, like once they get eliminated. Because RecA was gonna vote Jerry the entire time. That's why Jerry kind of got pissed off at Rico is because there's gonna be no matter what whoever got to the end. I knew having Chay Chay couldn't vote for Jerry, so he couldn't write Jerry's name down. And then PFT, I knew he was gonna vote for Jerry, big cat. I knew I was kind of swaying them to vote for me. And then Hank was gonna hopefully vote for me, but he ended up voting for Jerry because it was so known that I was probably gonna win that they gave him.
Speaker 2: They just knew that they could essentially say face by voting for Jerry.
Speaker 6: But then I flipp Rico because Rico throughout the week was like we got close and we were having fun, and he was like, yo, you're playing a hell of a game, Like I'm gonna vote for gamesmanship over voting for the loyalty thing. Because basically whichever Chicago guyet got in there, all the Chicago guys were going to vote for that dude before the game started, and it went the way it went, So I was like, I need to eliminate as many Jerry votes as possible.
Speaker 2: Jay being next to me was one.
Speaker 6: But also Chay was never gonna get a vote because everybody hated him for you know, whatever reasons they were making up.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it worked out.
Speaker 7: It worked out for you though, just like you said, because you really had no you can play both sides, you know the whole time, just because you being like the lone ranger kind of set you up with that victory.
Speaker 6: Did you guys have any you guys got any topics of obviously I know you guys all watch it right, like I know Jack did.
Speaker 10: I thought the only thing like you, I think you obviously played the best game and like therefore should have won. But the one thing that stuck out for me is Dave's message to Jerry. I thought went a little bit too far, but that's also kind of yeah, but like some of the that he was saying to Jerry was like, come on, dude, like he's been through the ringer, Like and he's made something of himself, like and you're bringing that all back up saying everything was stage like I thought.
Speaker 2: I thought that got a little out of pocket, but overall, I really really you didn't think he was trying to get in his head though, like when he was saying all of that.
Speaker 10: I mean sort of, I guess a little bit, but kind of like just kind of you just wanted to prove that, like, no, I'm a better person because I shook shuck shook your hand and stuck to my word and you didn't. So I'm going to prove to everybody that I'm a better person than your just kind of a little bit Jerry, like a pedestal belowing like that.
Speaker 8: I thought that the Daves was hilarious, just asking like is.
Speaker 1: Your mama paid actor?
Speaker 8: Like that was, but I thought that Kirk his ship was out of hand. Hemour year old daughter a cunt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, well yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: We got to talk about those things, like we went on Kirk Show the next day, and then we talked about it on the I think both Barcel Radio and another one I can't remember, but yeah, I mean, ultimately, the best analogy is that barstool Universe is essentially.
Speaker 2: The WWE of media, Like if you know going into it, I kind of know. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was telling Charle my wife, like, as we're going in there, because I knew some of those things were coming. She was invested in the game and she wanted to go and watch the last step so with us and then watch kind of the reunion. I was like, sweetheart, like, I I want you to go because you're invested in surviving Barstool and you're looking for entertainment and some chaos, because that is what it is about to be. You're about to hear some really off handed stuff family related, which will feel different, but I would I want you to go knowing that there's gonna be chaos's versus like going there to support me, because if it's just to support me, like stay home. I want you to go because you want to watch, You want to see all this stuff through, You want to kind of see the chaos because it was like I knew that moment was going to be a little little dicey, but it's like as a WW character, all these people are trying to perform in the ring.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of how I separate the two. That's how I look at it. I did.
Speaker 6: Hearing that, like I kind of put my head down next to Chay and I'm thinking, like, Yo, are you gonna like say anything or step up, like you know, to his credit to It's like he kind of just stayed like in character. He kind of just sayed, hey, it was fun playing with y. It was stayed in character. He just stayed in care. I mean, you gotta expect that though.
Speaker 7: With the with the barstool guys, Like every time I go there, I just gotta expect when you be like we're gonna do that, I'm like, oh, ship, And then it's some gayers.
Speaker 2: He's like, lady, what's the coolest way to jerk off? As soon as that all can? But oh, but only you got his tims on butt naked. I'm like, what you know? So you gotta expect that.
Speaker 7: And I understand sometimes yeah, code going in character, you get out you get too crazy.
Speaker 2: But again, I think y'all all know that. Yeah, that's Kirk's thing. Uh J. I think Boston that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 6: He was my favorite kind of going throughout the whole week, like we kind of like you know, groo tole we were gonna be like a little duo. We knew at some point we're gonna have to snake each other, but we knew that we could kind of use like leverage what we had. Hey, let's bring Jay along. I think ultimately, if we get to the merger, we can get to Rico, we can get to Tommy, and I know he's more allied with Rico. Like that's why I would have fell off and then kind of to make my own stake move when we got there. But Kirk was kind of like the dude who had like the rational understanding of, hey, yes, this is our benefit, let's rite it as far as we can go.
Speaker 5: But when you had to eventually like cut ties with fights, was that hard? Yeah, because it felt like he was even in the end, kind of like you didn't want to like go one on one. Yeah, Like he was the one that I kind of was like, I don't want to hurt fights this feelings.
Speaker 6: I know, like when we tried to eliminate in fights when it was ten of us left and we still had our crew, and then Chay flipped and didn't go fights. That sucked because what they didn't show on that episode when we all when Kirk and I picked fights, and then them three picked Kirk to go out and they stay.
Speaker 2: Chaye turned his back on Kirk.
Speaker 6: What they didn't show is before that elimination happened, I felt I felt bad enough where I told Kirk. I said, hey, I'm gonna tell KFC and let him know because I don't want them to see because no matter what, we're gonna still need KFC on our side, like when this happens.
Speaker 2: And so I KFC into the studio, their studio.
Speaker 6: And I was like, hey, man, like, I'm just telling you this out of respect and because we have the numbers, but we're getting fights and we it's three verse two, like Chay's gonna vote with us.
Speaker 2: We got the numbers. I just wanted to let you know because this sucks.
Speaker 6: But ultimately we feel like this is what we have to do to go farther is eliminate fights because we're gonna have to split you guys up eventually. And he put on a hell of an acting performance in front of me and he was like, so I can still vote for fights. I said, yeah, he goes, I can still vote for Kirk. I was like, yeah, vote Kirk, because that'll say face with fights. But I just wanted to kind of let you know how to respect that we have the numbers, we're getting fights. I want you to know because we're still we still would like to rock with you, but we understand if you want to cut ties.
Speaker 2: He put on a hell of an acting performance. They ended up flipping toward.
Speaker 6: That is why I ultimately doubted Chay in the long run, Like when KFC was like, you should have just trusted it, and I was like, bro, I tried telling you I want to Chay without.
Speaker 2: Saying hey, it's cha, but you said you didn't give me back.
Speaker 6: I just didn't know where everybody ultimately stood because we're getting close to this one hundred thousand dollars, Like anybody, I'll do anything at this point. But so yeah, that part was cut out, which KFC, to me played is good of a game methodically, like mentally is anybody Like he was doing a good job massaging certain relationships like stabbing acting when he had to act, so it sucked.
Speaker 2: Cutting him when I had to cut him.
Speaker 6: But I wanted to get fights even then, but fights one immunity, so you couldn't get fights, like I ultimately from when I voted for fights that first time. I wanted him the rest of the game, but if I was gonna get back in their favor, I had to vote with him a couple times. So that way it seemed like, hey, I was just doing it because I wanted Kurt blah blah blah. So that way I could get kind of back in their good graces. And then we would watch movies and get baked up every night, so we like eat snacks and feed the relationship, and ultimately, you.
Speaker 2: Know, we had to. I had to make that move.
Speaker 3: Is there somebody that got out early that you wish was in it longer?
Speaker 2: Rico? I wish Rico would have went. Like to me, Rico could have played a really good game. He just didn't understand the politics of it.
Speaker 6: He sat back more, didn't like he never got on offense, because to me, he could have played. Rico could have played the Chicago side in Dave's group all the way up to the merger. And then when you get to the merger, you have not like favor, but you got allies with not necessarily like we're allies, but you got to know the people who you could kind of make an ally like you have enough of a relationship with that, it's like you can at least talk to them like he had. He had Kirk on the other side. I'll go and throw myself into it because Kirk and I were allied up. So Kirk would be like, hey, no, comp's good right now. But if you're Rico, you.
Speaker 2: Got the Chicago team with Big Cat PFT Jerry Jay like kind of massaging and playing that game.
Speaker 6: And then you also could have just out of your way, went to Dave like hey, this is what I'm thinking, blah blah blah, like tell secrets, played Dave, Gaz and Tommy into your favor along with Chicago, went into whoever you had to go with and side with to make sure you still had the numbers and work with that group until you got to the merger. You get Kirk and myself, and then you're literally controlling the board. And Rico could have done a really good job by setting himself up that entire way, kind of similar to myself. But he had true allies he could have worked with throughout the whole game. So I think Rico truly had the biggest missedop of anybody. In my opinion, it'd have been fun to get Hank but you just knew Hank was gonna work with whoever he's gonna work with over he in that second episode, he had a good narrative with Kirk sabotage in the game, which for a minute I was like, man, could he?
Speaker 2: But then Hank, they didn't show it. He said it. He showed in his pocket, like just an object in his pocket, like he had a fake idol. And so then when he did that, the boys call got together.
Speaker 6: It's like, Hey, if Kirk actually sabotaged the game, he'd feels so confident that he wouldn't have to feel like he had to play an idol. So him playing Aidole just shows that that's a fabricated story.
Speaker 2: So Hang got eliminated.
Speaker 6: I would have loved to see how far Gas could have actually got if he wouldn't have fucked up the text to Jerry.
Speaker 2: Yeah I'm Jerry, what is this guy on? But yeah, Rico Gas. I thought Dave played a bad game. I thought they've played the dumbest game of all of them.
Speaker 6: Because he had so much upperhand, he could have had so much influence, but he talked too much strategy with Jerry saying like, hey, we'll smoke out the idol here, we'll do this, that the other without thinking he's gonna at least talk.
Speaker 2: He has a relationship with the Chicago guys. So that's kind of my I guess report card. And Tommy played unbelievable. I mean, he was obviously the target, the mark from day one, and he had to find the idol and he did, and he was like he was like water with everybody the whole time.
Speaker 6: He's just survived, survived with this crew. No how to be Hey, it's not beneficially get me out, Yeah, you can use me type thing, like it's beneficial to get him. I thought he was a master at that stuff. But King Slayer, yeah yeah, another King Slayer. Direct TV our overly Direct Take is presented by direct TV. DirecTV is the ultimate decation destination for pro football. It's where fans can get their football fixed this season, whether you're watching games live on TV or a streaming app. Direct TV has you covered and you can get direct TV without satellite. Stop compromising, start watching ball Call one eighth direct TV.
Speaker 2: Overly Direct Take. Do you have an overly direct take? Like an out of pocket take? Now you go first off pack and fine with Okay? Great, great, great, great with y'all got one bare or what my overly direct take is going to be Tom Win messes around and gets fired. That could be a bad That could be a very bad take.
Speaker 6: I just I just feel like how the Steelers are rolling, how the famous I like Tom I think he's a I think he's a you know, as far as culture head coach, everything we've known on the outside, I think Tomlin's like a really good head coach. Yeah, but I feel like the way that the Steelers have trended over the years recently.
Speaker 7: You know, it can happen. I mean, look at Bill Belichick. I mean what it can happen. Bill Belichick got a step down after this after this year.
Speaker 2: So yeah, something that could happen that's more close to y'all is Arthur Smith. Would he be on after losing to the Panther in a bad way?
Speaker 7: But they are bad team away, they are bad They are bad way team.
Speaker 2: So we know that. And and I think it's like the lack of offense with the Cats that you have, they got pieces. Yes, it's definitely gonna raise the question, but you know, you know where my alliances man, Yeah, my head man. That was giving me your ten. Yeah, Arthur, do anything for you. I hate to see something like that happened to him. I think he's in a good spot contractually like relationships that yeah the other year. Yeah, he does have to put it together to go ahead. You got one a lot of offense, all the fun.
Speaker 3: Who do you think will be the new head coach of the Chargers?
Speaker 2: I still think Bill Belichick. I still like to buy into that rumor of.
Speaker 6: I still like to buy into the rumor of, like California have retirement and in your career there uh, chasing the record of who is Lombardi right Shula? Uh, chasing the record of Shula doing it with an offense that the Chargers have. You already got a quarterback in Herbert that you don't have to develop like you you've had been trying to do with Mac Jones. And then you got to just build culture and defense, which that is Belichick. So I like to buy the stock into the LA Chargers for Belichick.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna do my overlead direct take. Jim Harball goes to New England. Oh, New England. That's I like that one. Yeah, I do think he goes to the NFL. I think he goes to the NFL. Need to get him out of the say New Englands. Soon as I saw that that fire, I said, oh that's that gym. Would take that job. Yeah, you'll take that job. I can see that happening. Yeah, yeah, I can see that happen. Let's get Jim Harball to the Patriots. I know a lot of people want him on the Bears. But the Bears are trending. They trending up right now, right now, right They're kind of going up. They kind of going up.
Speaker 7: They just got to keep adding players, add players to that team, and I feel like they're gonna be successful at one point.
Speaker 3: Crazy crazy No, Hey he caught it though, and they kicked it too.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, wow, hm, give it to me. But what about Joe flack O though, sheesh, I love I love it with Flaco dude just out there trying to sling it. It just feels like the replacements with Falcon. I know the way you look, he's like the ultimate underthrow your receiver, get a DP high and move march the ball down the field, bro blacks back.
Speaker 9: Get it done.
Speaker 2: The exactly.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm thinking of when we're talking about it game manager.
Speaker 2: Game changer in Chicago, you think Fields would be more of the game changer category. Really, what it kind of is is like if a guy can move, he's a game changer. That's literally what I was.
Speaker 6: Thinking too, Like the game manager are guys who have like those intangible things that always get talked to about that you can't necessarily measure and all the tangible ship like can you move?
Speaker 2: Can you run? Can you jump? Can you dive on the side? Can you basically run the wildcat? Yeah, yeah, pretty much. I had something.
Speaker 6: You guys see that, Uh, Nebraska's probably laying the number one recruit in the country, right.
Speaker 2: That's that's massive. Let's call that what it is, Dylan RelA, It is all right, you're.
Speaker 1: At what point do we go through Nebraska schedule and you prediction.
Speaker 2: That'll be that'll be next year.
Speaker 6: No, that was just we were looking at where to do our shows next year, like a live event or like a live event or live podcast, and since we were looking at the schedule of Nebraska, that's why I was just kind of scanning it and I was like, I'm telling you, the last the back half looks dicey to wear boom. We feel like we're riding high and then we just get sniped out from dress and we just go to just a lower bowl game versus like a massive one. But we got a shot, especially we get Dean Roola and if he is who he's measured to be, yeah we got We still got we got work to do. But if you laying the five star, you laying the number one quarterback in the country. Talent is going to follow him. Old linemen are gonna want to protect fro him. Receivers are gonna want to catch from him because the spotlight's gonna be on him.
Speaker 2: But that's crazy. Why is he going to Nebraska? So his old man went to Nebraska.
Speaker 6: Don dominic Raola, Yeah, I'm glad you asked, spent double digit years in the league. We're talking about Pro Bowl cat dominic Raola. His uncle also coaches the old line at Nebraska. So there's family ties at Nebraska, the alumni family ties. However, he's been committed to a house state, decommitted. He then re he committed when he was down to Georgia Nebraska, he committed to Georgia. Currently, he is a Georgia bulldog like he lived there right now, right he moved, he bought a house, yeah, and like lived there. But now it looks like we're switching the eleventh hour. We might be landing him to the Big Red. I texted Rule over the weekend and I was like, Hey, let me know if I can get on a face time with this kid, and I'll seal this deal right here, right now.
Speaker 2: He didn't let me.
Speaker 7: You think, do you think he stays the whole time since this portal if y'all get him, Yes.
Speaker 2: He's here. Here's what I'll give you. A couple examples, Luke Skywalker, I am your father. Yeah, you look at you look at the rise of the Jedi and then the fall of them when Anakin was ultimately supposed to be the chosen one and then he goes to the dark side and they crumble.
Speaker 6: Jedi have to go back into hiding until years later. Again, decade later. A success in Nebraska. We've had a drought, we've been at our lowess of low's you come back years later, Luke Skywalker brings bounds back to the forest and essentially saves the galaxy. Example number two, the Lion King Simba. You got a prosperous pride rock while moufoss Is at the helm. Scar Or Sean Ikers and Harvey Pearlman come in and eliminate what was being built. Mufassa, tom alesborn, Bo Palini, Willie see Rex Burke and Levante David.
Speaker 3: The names go on and on.
Speaker 6: Now now it gets taken over. Mike Riley comes in, Ikers comes in, Mike Riley. Scott Frost, we thought he was going to be the chosen one. Doab Scott Frost was Anakin skywalker.
Speaker 14: In that example, you didn't have the higher ground, didn't have the higher ground, So Simba, as a young cat, has to fall back until Dylan Rayola, Simba understands people talking to him.
Speaker 2: Hey, yes, you're having a great time over here. Akunamatada.
Speaker 6: You'll have the Acunamatada in Georgia, but you'll still be just another guy.
Speaker 2: Come back to Pride Rock and bring it back to life.
Speaker 3: Now here's my final pitch.
Speaker 2: Would have been my final landing spot would have been this, Dylan, I've been in an alumni long enough. Now you're going to be an alumni way longer than you are a player.
Speaker 6: If you are who you think you are, who we all think you are, recruiting bases, everything else. You're going to have a lot of success and make a shitload of money no matter where you go. But knowing that you are an alumni longer than you are a player, imagine the legacy you will have at a place at Nebraska when you bring that balance back to college football, You're going to be a legend. There's going to be a statue at some point. And that is all I would have wanted to say and say, hey, you know, you make your decision, but I'm just letting you know, being on the other side of it, you you have a chance to do something that would go down and be cemented in Stone.
Speaker 1: We'll make sure he gets this club.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, we'll be going towards that statue. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say how much if they pay him? Because god damn, he didn't flip twice. You know, Coach Rule's got some game. I mean, I'm about to get the Ohio State Cats. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm sure his dad has something to do with it too. Like I heard, we don't want McCord, But McCord was a five star. He was the Ohio State Cat that just won what twelve games?
Speaker 1: Did Dian Uncle is the line coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I might have missed you.
Speaker 2: Just so there's there's some uh, there's some story out there that this past week, like when they made their last pitch to Dylan and it looks like he's thinking about flipping to Nebraska. That Donovan RelA his uncle. Not only did they visit him out there, but Donovan stayed at his house the entire week so other coaches couldn't come in. It's what it's what I was.
Speaker 6: That was me reading something on Twitter that wasn't from like a coach or anything else, but it was just a verbal.
Speaker 2: Right, he's verbal to Georgia. He's verbal to Georgia right now, and then he verbal too. He has some verbal to Nebraska sing hey. But here's the thing though, signing day is Wednesday.
Speaker 6: This is tomorrow because this is as everybody's listen to his Tuesday signing days tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So he's going to be signing somewhere, yeah, somewhere tomorrow. So he gonna do the fool you chat he coming to.
Speaker 6: Try.
Speaker 2: I I got his dad. I gotta stands number two. I say, hey, don you know, I don't know what your son's doing. Would love him to come on busting with the boys. I won't. All I wanted to do is make that pitch I just made. I just wanted to make the pitch I just made. Maybe ask him about a couple recruiting things, but you don't got to commit on the bus.
Speaker 6: Even though we would have you. You you were ask him for sure. He didn't respond. But just know that I'm trying to do my work on the back end. Yeah, we'll see come Wednesday, we'll see. I thought about taking some of my surviving barstool money and putting it towards the n I L. But I mean, come on, yeah, yeah, but you know, one hundred that's dollars.
Speaker 2: Twist the question. Let's get into the twisted question. Let's change it up a little bit.
Speaker 6: Twist the question brought to you by Twisted Tea, the smoothest hard iced tea out there. It's holiday season, football games, game days, all of them in between. Keep it twisted with twisted tea. Grab a refreshing twisted tea today. Anywhere, gas stations, all of the places.
Speaker 2: That have refrigerators, Yeah, yeah, all the devices that have refrigerators. You should be filled up to the brim with twisted tea, Mitch, what do you got for us? Dig The confidence is at an all time low with these questions. So with under promise over delivery here you go, yep.
Speaker 10: With this is a good question, given that you just want surviving barstool? Would you rather give up all of this year's money or all of the memories that you made this year?
Speaker 6: Rather give up all this year's money, all this year's money for myself? Are we talking about the business of busting with the boys?
Speaker 2: What do you what? You I?
Speaker 10: I guess I need some specific All of the money that you have made, that has been that into your bank account, you made your in your bank account, all of that this year?
Speaker 2: Would you rather give up all of that?
Speaker 10: Or all of the memories that we've made, all the trips that we've gone on, all the stuff your Italy trip with real and your family.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, So just all my personal stuff too. I give I'll give up money, right, just the one. This is just a year, Yeah, just a year. I'll give up the money, the memories. I mean, give up the memories. I get them back next year. That's how I feel about the money part, Like, well, yeah, I mean it depends in the line of work. You know what you're doing, and you're gonna always get.
Speaker 6: The If you're like on the last year of your football deal or something and you're getting like last I'm a lot of money and you kind of your futures up in the air.
Speaker 2: The kid element is tough. Yeah, yeah, I give up the money. I give up the money. What are your some of your favorite memories from this year? Well, you just said one. Italy is massive, but all the ship that we've gotten to do, like bust wise, so on the personal side, everything involving the family, like rus first birthday, Italy, taking.
Speaker 6: Him home, to fourth of July, shot up on tur Missouri. All of those things obviously are invaluable. But all this shit that we've gotten to do as a squad from I mean, the super Bowl was part of this year. The run we've been on since the super Bowl, like, it's we've gotten to do so much shit. All the live events we've got to do in the springtime, like traveling to different cities, kind of doing our first our first actual like live pod tour and kind of figuring out if it's something we want to do, kind of learning on the go with that. I thought that was a lot of fun. We gotten to go to Vegas, like that relationship with Dana and like getting to go to the US.
Speaker 2: We got to go to International Fight Week, Yeah, which was and we sat in the second row I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I mean being at a pay per view.
Speaker 6: UFC fight was always on like all my bucket lists, like Connor McGregor at UFC, like have a good seat, but not thinking it was ever gonna be through a plug. Getting to sit in the second row at International Fight Week and seeing all the faces that we got to see like Johnny Knoxville, Trump, Mark Wahlberg, like all these people are, David Spain, Jill Dirt, Mel Gibson Like that was just nuts. And then uh, the football season, we did a couple of training Yeah Goggins, I mean we got to see Goggins bro see Shane perform before a special came out in Vegas and build a build on the build on those friendships that we've made, like with k Lob, but he talks about the late, the late friends like going to Notre Dame, going to all the places we got to go through on the Fall tour, Like we got to be on the stage with Shack.
Speaker 2: Did he did he hunt one of you.
Speaker 6: He grabbed tailor and just let him know he could take him behind. But we got to do so much cool ship man. Yeah, yeah, it's it would be hard to delete those memories. Like yeah, I think will continue to make. I feel like every year, bust and wise, personal, all of it feels.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, this is our year. It's gonna be a better year this year, and it does like it does become like a better year.
Speaker 6: We get to have like a lot of cool moments with each other, but it's like the year before was gonna be tough to top.
Speaker 2: And ultimately I think too like song like, for me, it's more of.
Speaker 6: It's not like we have the expectation of it being like insanely outlandish or all these opportunities are gonna come our way.
Speaker 2: They kind of just happen and it's more fun. I feel like that way.
Speaker 7: I feel like it'll even grow from here. Yeah it's just nowhere, but up you know. Yeah, to be honest with you, so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, giving out the money for sure, now that's even more talking that through. I feel like it's even more definitive because the stuff that we're doing, like that stuff will continue to happen.
Speaker 2: What's your choice, Mitch.
Speaker 10: I would probably give up the money. There's some memories this year that I would like to forget, but I think I think those like, I mean, being as young as we are, like does make you who you are? So the like, yeah, you take the good with the bad, but I mean being able to, like you said, all the trips and stuff that we've been on, like Spring Tour, uh, going to Vegas, going to Arizona for the Super Bowl, I mean, we spent a day with Jeffree Star's Wild and.
Speaker 2: Just all the people we've gotten to meet. H I would, yeah, that was I give up the money.
Speaker 6: We get that way, mitch Man, Like, you've had a hell of a year. I know that there's stuff that you'd like to delete, but Bro, that's like that's fucking money. Okay, yeah, but I'm just even that onto it, Like that's part of the game.
Speaker 2: Bro. He said that you learn about yourself in your lowest times. I know your times have been low, but you've had a fucking hell of a year, and you're gonna look back at this year one day and be able to pull from it when somebody else is down and out, cause you're still fucking standard. You're not only standing, but you're thriving in you're prospering. Bro. Are you eating men asap? Bro? Always drive and prosper.
Speaker 3: Dude, enjoy the food man, definitely.
Speaker 2: So for context, I decided to do this seventy two hour waterfast. Fucking idiot.
Speaker 10: But this past weekend I was caroling up in Jersey, just got super banged up and was hungover all day. Yesterday being Sunday, flew home and I was like, yeah, like, I'll just have my last meal, like.
Speaker 2: This half of a cold pub sub. I ate it and I was like, yeah, this is all right, and then I woke up. Yeah.
Speaker 10: So, and so when I woke up, I woke up this morning hungry, and I'm like, I said, I was gonna do this, do like this waterfast, but I'm like, I might be like, way too malnourished right now to go through for three, so it might get pushed off three.
Speaker 2: We're only taking water. I can't do it doing man, I can do it. I want to. I'll pass out, I just know right now. Yeah, Jake, how about you?
Speaker 1: Oh man tough? I love I love that paper dog, you know, I love How much did you make in Vegas? That's the thing.
Speaker 8: If you'd ask me for this weekend, I'm taking the memories. But I did very very well in Vegas.
Speaker 2: How'd you do?
Speaker 8: I went up twenty three kore So yeah, like Delaney said, man, like I can make more memories. I do feel like this year has been a Hall of Fame year for us, and hopefully we only go up. So it's tough to delete those memories. I think I will keep the memories though. We we'll make more money, but it would be very tough to give up. Well, we just won, but we've had some fun times this year.
Speaker 6: You know, Jack now is in a spot to where he's like, I'll make that back, even though I'm gonna give up the money because I figured out the game.
Speaker 2: Let's see what they're good at.
Speaker 1: I don't want to forget.
Speaker 2: About you jp give up the money all day, no question for me, talk about he talked he game. Yeah, you're regardless, memories over money all day every day.
Speaker 7: You can't get memories without money, though, Man, you wouldn't have never got his hot wife if he wasn't in the NFL. You would have ever got your hot wife if you didn't play, wasn't on busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: He would have never had a hot chick if he wasn't like this money yo, like me. I know I'm not the best look, but I got money. Helps helps.
Speaker 6: Hey, you're not lying, but you're still gonna have all these things, like with the with the memory part that made you who you are, Like the touchdowns are still there.
Speaker 2: They I would lose them though.
Speaker 7: One day we get to sixty five seven, everything that memories, you won't have them anymore.
Speaker 2: They will disappear. Man, that's what you need. I'll fuck it, I'll make more memories. I'll this bank will lose them all the time. You know what I say?
Speaker 7: Somebody, Man, I don't remember you. We went yeah, oh yeah, yeah, No, I don't remember. But you know how much give you the whoopie wip. But long as the long as the pocket is.
Speaker 6: Bag, I know I'll come across you again, buddy, all right? Solid twist the question? What else we got on the dock act, Mitch question?
Speaker 10: I think I've been I've been saving that one for a minute, just because like it was a time where like it's our last podcast of talking, because next week's gonna be the best of So it's kind of like we could just remember everything this year.
Speaker 6: Yeah and good good point too, good reminder. Yeah, next week is the best of so all the best moments from the year. The boys will obviously be off spending Christmas with the fan friends whatever everybody wants to do. Uh so yeah, this will be our kind of our Yeah, last episode of the year, twenty twenty four coming, Yeah, Hayley, I know he wanted to be. I can't wait for tomorrow. We got our our gifted change, our white elephant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get on that now twenty three k we want to have to lift that lift your prices. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so tune into that next week. But also shout out there about who's been listening all year long. It's been a u It's been a healthy year. Boy, it's been a record year. Big Ones coming next year. I know we're working on a lot of different stuff we did, uh this past year. You kind of like look back on it all this shit that we did, Like with the tour, we did like two episodes a week, like in the spring for a little bit of time.
Speaker 2: You look at Slips and Picks.
Speaker 6: The gambling show that Delaney's co hosted on our NFL gambling show our college gambling show, Bet the Bus, Bus Went, the Boys in the Ear, booking guests, trying to lean into kind of like the NFL nature of busting with Taylor and myself versus doing all the lifestyle interviews and podcasts, which we will we will get back to doing in the offseason. But we've been playing with a lot of different stuff because obviously it's been tailoring nice first year kind of out of it together out of the NFL, So we've been trying to pour in and feel, like, you know, figure out what are where our lanes are, like doing the Pro Football Football Show with Big Cat being on the Yak each week, like doing Surviving. Like we've been trying to do a lot of different stuff to kind of figure out our footing next year, like bus our bus scenes.
Speaker 2: It's kind of going through some transition right now. So people who follow our vlogs, like on our.
Speaker 6: YouTube channel, we have under the Hood, which is like our behind the scenes of everywhere we kind of travel, the fun stuff we get to do, and then we have bus scenes, which is kind of the elements around the office. JP's kind of taking that and ran with it and threw in some new wrinkles. When does the next bus scenes come out?
Speaker 2: The end of the month? SA next week? Gotcha.
Speaker 6: So we're definitely workshopping, and we've been workshopping and doing a lot of different things this year, but we are going to kind of dial in the quality of everything we want to do going into the next year, because trust me, we know we've been in front of everybody's fucking faces twenty four to seven with a lot of different things, but it's it's been kind of like a unorganized chaos. I guess you could say a shout out the everybody that's been listening all year. It's it definitely means the world.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: I guess we can go in to start talking about our Christmas stuff. Yeah, yeah, get into the season already. Well, shittiest moment I think we should keep. We should kick off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude wipes, here we go. Dude wipes. Still use some toilet paper.
Speaker 6: Stop being an idiot, boys, drop the TP and pick up the dude wipes the wet extra large fleshble wipes that clears instead of smears.
Speaker 2: Wiping wet just cleans better than wiping dry.
Speaker 6: Get confidently clean with dude wipes that gets all the crap toilet paper leaves behind. You can pick up dude wipes on Amazon or Walmart in Target nation wide. Shittiest moment.
Speaker 2: Let's let's go Shittiest Christmas, Shittiest Christmas. Do you have a shittiest Christmas story? I if you guys don't have one yet, I can kick one off. Go ahead. I guess they have two, but one. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe I've even told it before on here, but when I I was probably like maybe like nine years old, eight or nine. So like peak Christmas, you get to open the one present Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: Our uncle, shout out Uncle Bob.
Speaker 9: He would always give us like a video gamer, like he would always give us the cool gift that we would all open. And my brothers my grandma lived with us at the time, and she was like eighty five, very religious woman, and my brothers are like, Jay, you have to open Mimi's present, like it is the best present you could get you could ask for on Christmas Eve. I have two older brothers, so I'm like, I'm gonna go with the with Mimi's present, and I'm like super hype. They just opened two video games like the New Whatever's I open up mimi's present and it's this baby Jesus, like tiny, just sort of like baby Jesus you'd put in a major yeah, they figure, and I just start to wipe my eyes, start.
Speaker 2: To welcome, like thanks mabe. I like I'm just holding my Here's.
Speaker 9: Then my parents are pissed at my brothers and they're like, hey, you can open another one.
Speaker 2: It's okay. But I just remember being so sad, like holding this tiny baby Jesus.
Speaker 9: Figurine, Like I would have been like your Grandma's right there. You have to hold it together.
Speaker 2: You got it. You gotta act like you like it, right, Yeah, bro.
Speaker 6: There is like if there's a couple. So one year, it was my senior year of high school too, I got my m I p my minor in possession on Christmas Eve basically like on the twenty third that night, was sitting in the tank, like sitting in the jail cell in Christmas Eve morning and had to call somebody like a buddy of mine to get out and come pick me up because I didn't want to call my parents, and uh, you know, sucked at my buddy's house that night and he's like, hey, like I'm taking you. I gotta take you back home, like you got to tell your parents. I can't keep this from your parents. I have to tell them, So either you can do it or I'll do it. Like I picked you up, I got you in my house.
Speaker 2: You can sleep here, that's fine, but now you need to go, you know, face the music, walked in, told my parents, walked in and I was like, you have a fun night.
Speaker 6: I was like, really you could say that. She's like, would you get arrested or something? And I said, well, funny enough, I did, and she kind of stopped doing the didition and turned around. She's like, are you being serious. I was like, yeah, I just I got it in myp and she like kind of put the stuff down and she's like, you go tell your dad, like there's no saving you now.
Speaker 2: And I was like, can you come with me? Eighteen years old? Came with me, Like no, there's no no, you gotta go tell your dad. So I went in and told my dad. I start crying like a bitch.
Speaker 6: Telling my dad because I didn't want to have to, you know, get I have to face a shot at the title, Like he's pissed because I have offers from colleges like he's like, you're about to throw all this away because of an m ip doing this hanging around the wrong fucking people, like giving me a stern talking to. And so we're a family, Like growing up Catholic, you go to midnight Mass every year. So we're in midnight Mass and it is the most awkward Christmas of my life because I had been in a dress of the night before. That's probably the shittiest. Yeah, yeah about talking logan and I logan, I saw them that night, like in midnight Mass, and unfortunately called a case of the giggles, thinking of like they're seeing me, like, you know, I'm saying there with the parents and everything else, and you're kind of laughing about the night before type.
Speaker 2: Of thing, like why didn't you run with us? YadA YadA.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking like I stayed back, hoping that that would be like the honorable thing to do, and they let us go, and uh. But so I'm catching the giggles in the pew at midnight Mass, and fortunately I was able to kind of hide it. But my old man like he looked over at me and I was like, oh my god, you know when you got the you got the giggles.
Speaker 2: That you can't you can do oh shit, but that was the shitty That was the shittiest Chris.
Speaker 6: But JP's point like there's like that realization of knowing that you can't keep up with all your friends. You make all your Christmas lists that you want to give to your parents, like I want this from you know, from all the close spots, Hollister back then right, Hollister, some Abercrombie, and you're like you're wanting all the best ship to wear, you know, to impress the women. And when you get like Arrowpostl and just the bullshit j C Pennies, and you're just like, fuck man, like they're about to ride my ass when I wear this ship to the to the Christmas tournament. Yeah yeah, But that realization of like damn, you can't like get all the gifts and all your boys and coming on, I.
Speaker 3: Got this, I got that, I got this new system, and you're just like, man, fuck you.
Speaker 2: I'll get it somewhere, I'll get it one day. It's laughing. Now, what do you what your if I have I don't think I have a shitty Christmas moment. Our Christmas is are usually really calm and collective family stuff but I do have a shitty moment. When my mom first brought me a car. It was an eighty six hundred cord stick, okay, and I remember she like, just brought you this car. It was my birthday. I forget what year it was. I think I was sixteen maybe, and she was like, go put some gas in it.
Speaker 7: I'm like, you know, I could drive a stick because I've been practicing driving cars and I can now. I'm not the best at driving stick. So I go to the gas station. I crash it right. I crashed into the gas station. Boom, scratch it up. Bro, Like, damn, you just hit it. I jumped out, like damn you hit the gas like the gas I hit pump the pump, I hit the metal thing. I got too close throom and hit it. Scraped the whole car up on the side. I'm like, damn, you're lying in there here out because it was the stick. So you know, I told me I could drive a stick. I'm not that good, but I could drive a stick. Came out out of first it like bumped into first and boom boom hit the thing. I'm like, damn, so being bro jump like damn, bro, you just but I'm like, I'm scared. I'm like, we're gonna tell somebody hit us. We went in the gas station and somebody scraped us. And when we came out, they took off. They're like, all right, okay, we're gonna do that. I'm like, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: So we get there. I'm like, I come in, I'm damn there and hit the car.
Speaker 7: She's like, shut up where you didn't get I said, when were winning the store, we came out, they were already going.
Speaker 2: Look they scraped up the car. She looking, She's like, why that look like metal. I was like it looked like metal. No, I was a car. It was a great car. Great car. Hit that ship. Two weeks later, Bro like, get mad at me, Mom, he crashed the car. Leat he crashed the card in the guys, stay shit, I'm like a god. She takes the cart end. I'm telling you.
Speaker 7: When he got mad at me, he got mad. And when told her, I knew he was gonna go drop the dime. I just didn't know when it took him. Two weeks Bro went dropped the dome. Like mother, you mayne you said someone hit him. He ran it to the gas pump.
Speaker 2: I'm like, car Gal, that's a game. That's last moment. Man, my mom scared me, like I was. I'm still scared of my mom, to be honest, crazy, anybody else got a shitty moment? We want to jump off to tier talk. I got one.
Speaker 1: It's not like really like a shitty moment. It's more I.
Speaker 8: Got body bagged by my whole family last Christmas, last years, this past year. So my brother just set it up. He lives in Hawaii, he's only here like usually one week of the year. I want to get him like a good gift. So I spent some time thinking and I found this like old boombox that you could put like tape decks in it. And it also was like a Bluetooth speaker. So like I'm like, this would be good. You can like hang out on the beach with it all this waterproof. Probably he's a perfect gift. So I spent like a good amount of change on this, and then I give it to him and I'm like, yeah, like it's not a big deal, Like I don't really care like what he gets me, But on the inside, I'm like, but he better give.
Speaker 1: Me something, like, you know, something nice.
Speaker 8: So he comes down, Like right as I give him the gift, I see him run upstairs, like in the middle of us opening gifts, Like what's he doing?
Speaker 1: He comes back down. He's got like a circle wrapped up. I'm like, hell, is this, Like maybe this is like a cool little gift. I opened it.
Speaker 8: He had taken a game ball that I got in T ball when I was like six and signed his name on it and gave it to me. I open it and the whole family goes nuts. Everyone's laughing, and I'm sitting there.
Speaker 1: Like are you for real?
Speaker 2: And literally everyone like for.
Speaker 8: Ten minutes, no one can stop laughing, and I'm sitting there like the class like not in the class clown, I am the dunce of the corner.
Speaker 1: And it was the funniest thing ever.
Speaker 8: But for like ten minutes, I couldn't get outside of my head to appreciate the joke.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, fuck you, dude.
Speaker 8: I'm like, I just spent a lot of money in good like time beacon out a gift for you, and no one could care about his gift. Everyone's like, that is the funniest thing ever. And I've got a video of it and I'll post it or whatever. When this comes out, But like to this day, everyone's like, dude, you gotta stop spending money on gifts, like think of something funny like you did.
Speaker 1: And so this year I'm gonna try.
Speaker 8: I don't even know if he's coming home or not, but I'm gonna try and replicate something of that level. But yeah, man, just like spend quality time and money only to just get absolutely posted by my brother.
Speaker 7: I'll just give him Sam from Hawaii. Man, I was here, got you what you really wanted.
Speaker 2: I have one other one, it's quick.
Speaker 9: My birthday is also on Christmas, so Christmas is like, yeah, when you're young, it's dope.
Speaker 2: So I'm super excited.
Speaker 9: We had spaghetti the night before and I don't ever really get sick, and I got really sick Christmas Eve night to where like I'm laying in my bed and I run to the bathroom and right as I'm getting to the bathroom, I just projectile onto the floor and I'm still running.
Speaker 2: Then I slip land in my throat of I just puked out, so I'm like covered in red. I'm like puking on the toilet, you know. Then you hit the classic the doorframe with a small silhouette. Mom, Well, just like drifting and throw up. But the whole Christmas morning is just horrible because I like smell, Yeah you smell. My brothers are opening their presence. I didn'ted spaghetti for so long. Yeah, I wouldn't have been able to eat it after that. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Christmas and it blows. It was like when you're like six, when you're like.
Speaker 8: Is the biggest day of the year and you're literally quarantined in a room with the flu, and they're like slipping gifts like in one one they're like, hope you enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Like walking out to the tree on Christmas morning. It's like game day, dude. Oh yeah, I love it. Best time of the year. There. Uh, tear talk, Do we have an ad for tear talk? Jack? We do not?
Speaker 6: All right, tear talk, let's do uh, let's tear talk. Christmas move We'll go Christmas movies. We might have Max and CM seasoning in. I was gonna say no, but it also could be fun with the with the Pro Bowl game. Oh the Black got his zoom in though, just to give some par just to show some parody.
Speaker 2: The lady zooms in. Hey I'm here, I'm here. I'm here, I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 6: All right, let's take a few minutes tear talk. All right, Tier talk Christmas movies. I'll start it off. Yeah, go ahead, my.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: I just thought of another one, honorable mention. I got to give a shout out, honorable mention to Christmas Story.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and that runs every year on Christmas all day long, twenty four to seven.
Speaker 6: That you gotta give. You gotta pay homage to the Christmas Story because that was the one I grew up on. That was the when you watch, that's when I have his background noise. No matter what, every year on Christmas, my Tier three.
Speaker 2: Is going to be the.
Speaker 6: Holiday love little love story, A little love movie gets me in a good vibe. It's a great movie. The wife and I watch every year, and I enjoy it. I enjoy the holiday. My Tier two for Christmases, I you know, there's an element of do you wanna You know, there's so many good Christmas movies and it's hard to you know, you got elf in their Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer more, yeah, all the other ones out there, but for Christmases to me is something I will always watch when it's on TV. Love Vince Vaughn, love the whole dynamic with the the them being named after the cities they were conceived in. I think who is it John John Favreau, John Favreau being in it, Like for Christmases is all time.
Speaker 2: To me, my favorite Christmas movement. Tier one has to be what he did, honorable mention Christmas Story. Tier three is holiday. Tier two is for Christmases. My tier one, my number one is Jim Carrey's The Grinch. That to me is truly all time. It's when you have to watch every year. That is an all time performance. I mean, that's up there with like The Dark Knight, that's up there with the Leisure as Joker.
Speaker 6: Jim Carrey as the Grinch is maybe one of the greatest acting performances of all time.
Speaker 7: Coming back as the Grinch. What Yeah, they came out, Jim Carrey going to do another Grinch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing. He crushes it, man, Like that is that's my Tier one. That's the best. Yes, he crushes it man, My honorable yeah, my honorable Yeah. One word. You gotta give one word for that from my tier top that judges it festival. You got gee.
Speaker 4: Jolly Christmas, Jesus, fuck it, christ beautiful Mary right.
Speaker 2: Glad we did that one, Dlaaney, Delaney, what's your tear talk?
Speaker 7: Well, my honorable mention is Charlie Brown Christmas Story. That's a that's just like the Christmas stories. It goes down in history, but as the cartoon version.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then my Tier three, it's going to be Grimlins pulled that one out. Grimlins grew up with that.
Speaker 7: One of the best, one of the best horror Christmas movies to start off with nineteen especially because it was nineteen eighty six. I want to say that came out or nineteen eighty four, whichever we're here, but one of the top. My Tier two, it's going to be Bad Santa. Oh damn, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: I love that movie.
Speaker 7: I just everything about that movie just tells me I fucking loves Christmas.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: It's just like he's a shitty Santa drunk. Yeah, got a little little person in there stealing. That tells Delaney, this is that's Christmas, is the season.
Speaker 2: That's Christmas. We literally stealing from people. On Christmas.
Speaker 7: We go out, we rake prices up, we buy all these gifts, and then right after the gifts get brought, the prices go down.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's the other way. Prices go down, right, they do it the way I'll talk about.
Speaker 7: Then after Christmas, all the prices go down. You're like, damn, well, I just didn't wait till after Christmas? All right, but nothing. Yeah, it's my Tier one Tier one Friday Afternoon, die Hard baby.
Speaker 2: Die Hard person? What diar yea Diehard's always I got a bad admission here. I've never seen Diehard what Yeah, this qualification?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you'd be a John McClain super fan.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's on me. Maybe I'm gonna watch it. I gotta watch it. You gotta watch you to watch that like tonight. Yeah, you will love it, I promise you, motherfucker.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: That's when Bruce Willis was the man like unstoppable. Yeah you know what I mean. He had all the bad wives you're sleeping with every actress out there.
Speaker 2: He was on top. He was on top. He was definitely on top because he was more right, DEMI, my word is interesting? Okay, like that different motherfucker movie night, Yeah dark, Yeah, I like scary Christmases. Yeah, yeah, you love you love.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love all the gory ship Like I even watch scary movies Christmas, scary movies like plain and simple. Should my girl be like Wow, I'm like, it's a Christmas movie there, just killing.
Speaker 1: People Christmas, Bloody Christmas.
Speaker 2: Gun Yeah, bloody Christmas. I had, so, I had all the scared Horde.
Speaker 7: But I'm like, I don't think they've seen a few of these movies, so let me go with a few that people may.
Speaker 2: Have seen night Yeah. Yeah, yeah, that one's fun. Yo.
Speaker 6: You know you need to, dude, Delaney, you need to lead the charge for like the scary movies during the month of December, like carried into well.
Speaker 2: No because y'all like to go real jolly because Taylor is like you miss like you know what I mean. And you can be the other way, the opposite. Yeah, you know, be a vote, be a mouth piece for the fan base who loves the scary shit.
Speaker 7: It's almost like the movie The Boy Named Christmas or what Chris, the Boy Named Chris or something like that. Christopher, It's a movie called the Boy Named Christopher or Christmas.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: The Boy called Christmas, Boy called Christmas.
Speaker 7: So like I guess he Christmas and then the brother is like the other person, like the Evil Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can do the evil one. What what's your guys' top movies. I'll throw them out there right on them all one.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you did four Christmases because it makes mindless easy.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna leave it off.
Speaker 8: But I just want to acknowledge that that's an incredible Christmas movie. But my official honorable mention is Jingle all the Way. He's a banger. Yeah and low key shout out to Simbad. He's an awesome character in that. My number three is going to be l I feel.
Speaker 1: Like you can't.
Speaker 2: Yet.
Speaker 8: I know it's like it too obvious, you want to use something else, But yeah, Elf is phenomenal. That's really peak Christmas to me. Number two Tim Allen's The Santa Claus. I love that trilogy.
Speaker 2: Yeah anything kills it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that that to me, We like my family, we always watched that on Christmas Eve, So when that's on, it's like, I feel like in the most holiday spirit. And then number one another Tim Allen banger. Christmas with the Cranks one really is just fun. You got the whole dynamic of like abandoning Christmas and then you just fully embrace it at the end. And my favorite Christmas song ever is in that movie. So yeah, that's that's me.
Speaker 2: Solid solid. I like, yeah, I like the Santa Claus one so much.
Speaker 1: Santa Claus is just Tim Allen to me is so awesome. I just love Tim Allen.
Speaker 2: So you're young, you kind of think like I wonder if that's a yah.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's always like when movies are kind of real in your eyes, like I wonder, you know, yeah, and.
Speaker 8: Then you got Neil the fucking his like wife's like, dude, who's just peeks me out with the sweaters and ship?
Speaker 6: What was the movie last year that came out on Netflix with Will Ferrell? Uh yeah, solid flick.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that yet.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, always like Christmas movie for you know how they kind of car wash some of these Netflix movies.
Speaker 2: Where Will It was just fucking hilarious. Damn. Yeah, he's so funny. Man. What do you got g one word? Yeah, Tim Santa wholesome? M m m m m hm. Who's going next to your talk Christmas movies? I can go.
Speaker 9: My I'd like to give an honorable mention to Just Friends with Ryan Reynolds. Yan Reynolds one of my favorite little rom coms.
Speaker 2: A good one, very quotable movie. Uh, Tier three, I'm gonna go Polar Express. Whoa, I saw that one too. I was looking at it down like.
Speaker 9: Polar Express, Tier two, Jim Carrey's Grinch, Yes, and Tier one.
Speaker 2: I tweeted about it this weekend. But the O G.
Speaker 9: Rudolph when it's like the racist Yukon Cornelius, the racist version. They treat Rudolph so rogue in that version. That's what I said.
Speaker 2: It's the racist version. Yeah. Hey, that ship is so funny, dude. But yeah, Yukon Cornelia is one of my favorite characters. Yeah, great name. Wait that's the snowman right not.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Oh on Polar Express, you're talking about no Rudolph. Rudolph nostalgia. Yeah, that O G. Rudolph One's like it's like the first movie you probably watch if it's not a Christmas story, it's Rudolph. God damn it, Mitch Cheerful.
Speaker 3: Oh classics.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh geez, legend legend. Alright, I'm fighting a war on Twitter right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, I can go next My honorable mention is gonna go to Fred Klaus.
Speaker 3: Weekend and I watched it. It's just such a funny one. Like the cast is really good, Luda Chris just being in.
Speaker 1: There's the DJ yeah.
Speaker 5: One that I kind of forgot about, so I'm gonna throw it in there for the honorable mention. Tier three four Christmas is another Vince Vaughn movie classic. You can watch that one anytime of the year.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 5: Tier two Office Christmas Party, It's just so funny. And then Tier one has gotta be o G Jim Carrey Grinch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I I that movie.
Speaker 5: Like you said, well, the performance is just like unbelievable and all the one liners like it is.
Speaker 2: It's a perfect performance. So it really is. And now that we get older and watch it back here just thinking like, Yo, this motherfucker nailed it. It's still watchable. You it still looked like it was may today if you was to watch it right now. It's so good. But yeah, good, very good, very good epic.
Speaker 1: Vince Smiths does that play, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course who Vil? And that's all folks. Do you hear what I gave you? Who Veil? Did you go? Mitch no, all right, I got no, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 10: I'm all right, my he he sparked one for me to my honorable go to office Christmas party. My Tier three will go to the Night Before with Seth Rogan, Joseph Gordon Levitt, and Anthony Mackie. I think that's a good one. And then my Tier two is the Elf, and my Tier one is the Polar Express. And my favorite scene is that in that movie is the Caribou, the Cariboo. They're just pulling on his on his beard.
Speaker 2: I think that is what was your Tier three the Night Before?
Speaker 7: That is my Yeah, I'm surprised no one did Tim Burton the Night Before Christmas?
Speaker 2: All right? It was the cartoon you know, you know, you know one that did not get mentioned. That truly is God teer, you know, I don't know if you can say that. I don't know if you guys have watched it. A wonderful life, Yeah, gotcha, Yeah, that's God that.
Speaker 1: If that wasn't mentioned, there's always some stands.
Speaker 8: There like that's ridiculous, you guys didn't put in a wonderful life.
Speaker 1: I love that, But I'm more of like I like the like, I like funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just funny Christmas movies, fun Christmas. But but a Wonderful Life is that's an incredible movie. The fact that you can still watch it now and it's black and white, like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean them are the stables, Them are stable movies.
Speaker 1: Did you have a Christmas story on it? On yours honorable mention?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Christmas story honorable mention. But yeah, the fact that Wonderful Life didn't get any kind of love, that is true. That's a really good Christmas movie.
Speaker 2: But they don't even have that in the top twenty though. If you look at top twenty Christmas movies right now, there's probably by somebody who might not just have it in there. I mean they had white movies in there, they just didn't have that one. That one. I think that one's a phenomenal. Anybody got big Christmas plans? No, WHOA, you're hosting this here?
Speaker 3: Let's go okay, yeah, I'm hosting that house.
Speaker 5: I don't know how I got roped into that nice so my yeah, all my siblings, their kids.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a full house.
Speaker 3: Which sucks too because you don't get to like slip away, you know, you don't.
Speaker 5: Get talked it out. Yeah, the walk is just the back porch, but yeah, it'll be fun. But I am kind of like, holy shit, what have I done?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you hosting? No? No, no, We're going to a family's house. Yeah, in Atlanta. Out know that you're going to Atlanta, going to Atlanta. You're going back home, Mitch JP, going back home and then back on come back twenty six I think, yeah, yeah, so yeah, because we got what slips and picks on the twenty seventh. Yeah, I'll be back to twenty three years. Yeah, I come back to twenty six so yeah, oh yeah yeah Steven text you can tell me the twenty seven Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, boys, everybody watching, have a hell of a Christmas. Happy Holidays from the Boys to you. Thank you for consuming this our content. Best of next week?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 6: That's on the twenty sixth Best of on the twenty six Next week, the Boys will be out of the office.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas. Christmas everyone, see you next year. Subscribe comment