Speaker 1: You don'tn't see my rock climbing shoes in the pail and pale al Since I was twenty one, well really more like twenty five. I didn't like these at first at all, but now I forced myself to like them.
Speaker 2: Mango.
Speaker 1: A lot of white guys have skeletons in their closet.
Speaker 3: Not me.
Speaker 1: I just have a five gallon drum of West Coast Hazy for mintin that smells like Tangerine's and bar my car best.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do work outside. Yeah, you ever had to track down a disc golf disc in the woods. I like my IPAs like I like my women on Tender Tall Sweet within thirty miles of my home. I love local brewery. You guys want the ipa with the octopus on it or the skeleton. You know the phrase Jesse McCartney walked so bieber could run well, bud Lights walked so IPAs could cycle. Got an hundre k bike this weekend.
Speaker 3: Pretty excitive.
Speaker 2: Good good morning, swimmer, and welcome to the No Dunks podcast on the Athletic Network. It's Wednesday, November thirtieth, twenty twenty two. I'm j Skeetz here in the Classic Factory and alongside me as always task.
Speaker 3: Millics podcast listeners, this is for you.
Speaker 2: Next to Tassie, It's the Bearded One, Matasha, hot Boy, Trey Herby, Hey, hey, and last but not least, over Yonder making the magic happen, super producer.
Speaker 3: JD wearing a we are local hat fits JD. Thank you.
Speaker 2: There, he is there, he is here. We are shout out to the stream team joining us live right now on YouTube. Comment like, subscribe, get your No Dunk's merch over at no dunks dot com. Send in your questions and comments to no dunks at the Athletic dot com. And hey, if you're looking for like a last minute Christmas gift, might I suggest.
Speaker 3: Last minute first minute?
Speaker 2: Hey man, Christmas is three weeks away, three and a half weeks away, But this is a good idea. Go get an Athletic subscription for somebody, a sports nut in your life. Go to the Athletic dot com slash No Dunks. We still believe that Black Friday dollar a month deal.
Speaker 4: Is on three cents a day. People get in now.
Speaker 2: Three cents a day.
Speaker 3: Well done, that's great.
Speaker 2: It's the new pitch for the best sports writing in the world. And this podcast ad free if you want that as well, if you get that Athletic subscription, So go to the Athletic dot com slash no nuncks. We have a fun one today. We are going to go through every single Western Conference team and share our biggest surprise at the quarter mark of the NBA season. But before we get to that, had three games on last night. I want to chuck all the match you and you guys can talk about any of the ones you want to pretty entertaining games. Really, we had Luca and the MAVs edging Curry and the Warriors in a West Finals replay. Do you like travels because this one had a whole lot of traveling violations. We had Norman Powell scoring thirty two off the bench as the Clippers rallied past the Blazers one eighteen, one to twelve, and then birthday boy Julius Randall scored thirty six as the Knicks took care of the Pistons one forty to one ten. But I assume you want to talk a little bit about entertaining. Sort of weird game between the Ecks and Warriors there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, MAVs got a little revenge for the Western Conference Finals loss. Before we get to the travels that everybody wants to talk about, it's Luca magic. Obviously, he was a magician out there. It was cool seeing him against different defenders like the Warriors throwing Jonathan kuming Adam, who was the best type of guy I think you put on him. Luca calls lou Dort one of the best few defenders in the league because he just want a huge body to try and match the size and strength of Luka Dancic and Kuminga Kainda does that. It's just hard to find those dudes. So him, Luca being able to just dissect, diagnose, do whatever he wants against double team, split them, dance and the beautiful scoopedy loop pass to the corner on for that went right by Klay Thompson. That was amazing. He was just phenomenal out there. So he dropped another forty spot, another forty point triple double. You know, these numbers, these stats come flying at us. But when I saw that, it took him two hundred and eighty three games to get to his twentieth forty point game of his career, and it took Dirk fifteen and twenty two games to get there. I thought that was pretty significant perspective. Yeah, yeah, I know there's point inflation out there, but still, this is Dirk we're talking about. Dirk took him eighteen seasons to get there. Luca, he's in season number five, so it was it was just magical out there and he did it. You know, the Warriors got contributions from the bench, which was weird the way it balanced out, but Luca was the story last night.
Speaker 2: What did you think of that game, that first one on TNT.
Speaker 4: I saw today that Jared Weis at The Daily Dean called it the game of the season so far. The last two minutes. I think you at least got got a case to be made there because the shot making was awesome. Seeing two of the top five MVP candidates going ahead to head kind of trading shots pretty cool. A lot of weird stuff happened in this game, all the travels, I mean, the Warriors got looks for Steph and Clay down three a travel and a miss on those ones. But I was really impressed with the role players coming through in the clutch for the Mavericks. Tim Hardaway Junior finally had a good game, had a massive three late in the fourth quarter of this one, and Josh Green had a wild take to the hoop where he scored a layup, and that really kind of helped ice things for the MAVs. We've talked a lot about how great Dancic has been throughout this season. Three forty point triple doubles already. I do think he will bypass Dirk eventually for career forty point games, probably by the next game. But they've gotten good performances from wood throughout the season. Spencer Dinwoody has been up and down a little bit, but has had a solid season as well. The role guys, the actual role players on the MAVs have not been very good so far this season. They showed up last night. So the MAVs got an incredible win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tim Hardaway Junior hitting five threes, some timely buckets too, and Josh Green playing really well in his twenty five to twenty six minutes.
Speaker 3: He was scared. He was scared when Spencer didn't win. He went out, he said, oh, I'm gonna have to play point guard now. I've never haven't done that in a long time. But yeah, yeah, they need It's sometimes good for a team to get a young guy sort of thrust into a bigger role. So, as Trey said, they just need those guys to play. Really, they have to play average basketball and they can win because they've been losing these really close games. So they're back to five hundred. Hey, they could literally be number one in the West if they want some of those close games, if they got some of these performances from some of these role players.
Speaker 2: How insane was the Dinwitty ejection? There a flagrant two foul call on driving to the net. I mean, the elbow comes up, it hits pool. They go and look at it. I'm thinking I think most people are like, okay, they might get they're gonna give him a flagrant one. You know, it was the chicken winged up there. It caught them. He went down. Well, we'll just continue to play. But tossed for that a flagrant two. And then in addition to all the maybe correct travel calls, it was just a I just tweeted last night. It was a fun game, but it was just a weird game with everything going on.
Speaker 3: What do you think Dinwitty call? Wrong travel calls? We got to understand what a travel a call is. They're right, we have to figure out what travel calls are, what pivot feet. The pivot foot is part.
Speaker 2: It's that switch into that pivot foot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I start to think back to do you remember when Kevin Garnett, Candace Parker, and Gary Payton jumped in They had an argument about what the hell is a pivot foot? Because it's changed. It has changed. The pivot foot supposed to be the last thing that leaves the ground, but now it just dances and then you can move to your other foot and let that one hang. So it is weird that it's happening now in November because it wasn't a mandate in October. Tom Havistrow has broke down the numbers or buddy that they were. You know, they were just pretty regular in the month of October. But now they're like four per game, which is like almost triple what it was in October. So it's weird that it wasn't at the beginning of the season because that's when the mandates come. But I think it does. It's good for the game eventually, like it. Yeah, because the dancing at the three point line with the you know, the hard and shuffle whatever you want to call it, it's become a little nuts. But anyway, traveling talk is boring and it's unfortunate, but I think it has to be done. It's just weird when it's coming out because they.
Speaker 2: At least they were consistent about it last night.
Speaker 3: Just call it, yeah, learn, the players will learn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have any thoughts in addition to the test, they're on the traveling or the Dinwitty flagrant.
Speaker 4: Too, I feel Yeah, terrible call on Dinwitty. I thought I thought that was a kind of a textbook flagrant. One. Contact to the face seemed incidental to me because I mean, yeah, he's trying to get him off him, but like he's not aiming for his face. Just very weird hit the way his arm kind of traveled up. I guess it was pool right, traveled up his chest into his face. Maybe he's just got him.
Speaker 3: He's got a magnet and he's got good reactions too.
Speaker 4: So he sell it and he's got he's got good facial reactions in general. The Curry travel, that's not a travel, I don't think so you're talking about yeah, the only one that really matters, But uh, they called it a travel because they missed one for Tyler hero, So it's it's in the minds of the official. I wouldn't be surprised if it's rescinded. I thought that was a big gather step he did. We've seen that so many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's fair. I mean that is you've seen that from Curry or one hundred other players a million times. Yeah, over the last couple the last ten season. So yeah, if they suddenly changed the ruling on that, we're going to see a hell of a lot of travel calls.
Speaker 4: Well, he got called for one earlier very similar play, and then post game he's like, they thought I did the same thing, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I trust him. As for the other games. Just some love to Norman Powell for twenty two points in the fourth quarter. I mean shot seven to nine, hit both of his threes, got to the line six of eight. There. I read that no Clipper in the last twenty five seasons has scored more points in a fourth quarter. Norman Powell has that. Now, incredible stuff from him as they came back to sort of shock Portland there who looked like they had a comfortable lead. And then the birthday. Boy, I love a guy scoring on his birthday. Randall fourteen to twenty four from the field, seven boards, five assists, put Beef stew on a poster. He was not happy about it. I'll shove after. But I think for the Knicks, I mean it was against the Pistons with no kid and no IV I get that. But they did have Randall, RJ. Barrett, and Jalen Brunson all playing well, sort of on the same night. Because they've struggled with that. It's either one guy's having a big performance, the other two a stinging up, maybe two guys the third guys nowhere to be seen, but all three were decent and Mitchell Robinson stayed out of foul trouble, stayed on the floor. He's very vital to them, and he grabbed thirteen rebounds. So they're happy with those guys contributing. Grime's playing well quickly off the bench with fifteen. Everybody played all right there celebrating Julius Randall's birthday. Wouldn't you love to have a big performance on your birthday?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you think about that with the podcast? I guess we're August birthdays, so yeah, you know we're not doing a live podcast generally in the off season.
Speaker 3: I blasted a home run on a baseball podcast on my birthday this summer.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 3: I don't remember what it was, but it was no doubt. Yeah, I think it was a solo pod forcing JD to talk about baseball. But just like normal going solo in the fourth court. It's a good win for the Clippers. Yeah, and we'll talk about the Clippers as the surprise that they are. Yeah, considering all the injuries that they had going into last night.
Speaker 2: Before we get to that, had an update with Karl Anthony Towns. He's expected to miss several weeks, likely four to six weeks with that right calf strain he suffered on Monday night. But the good news Tray is that he avoided a more serious injury like a ruptured achilles. But four to six.
Speaker 4: Weeks here, I mean, that's a chunk of time figure it out. Yeah, a month and a half if he misses. Of trying to actually figure out how you're going to play together. We've seen a lot of clips going around of go beart in Towns, just like in the lane, kind of shoveling the ball back and forth to each other. A lot of congestion there so my guess is that the Timberwolves offense is going to instantly improve just because there's one less big guy out there. Anthony Edwards is gonna go crazy. He's been looking forward to playing with only one big guy out there. Unfortunately for Rudy Gobert means he probably won't touch the ball for the next month and a half. But I mean think the good thing is that Towns isn't, you know, seriously hurt where he's gonna have to recover from an achilles injury. But this is bad for the Timberwolves still, even if it's only a month and a half, they need every single game they can play together to figure out how they fit together.
Speaker 3: Yes, because it's such an odd combination of biggs, for sure, I think it's slow mo time, though Kyle Anderson's gonna play a lot at the four to stretch it out. Nas Reed has been so good. I think Chris Finch probably be tempted to play nas Reed and Rudy Gobert together, but that would continue to clog things up. So I think Kyle Anderson, who was a smart signing for them, I think he's come along slowly. He was injured to start the season. It's gonna be key here, but it does suck for them just in general not playing together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that hurts. I think Torrian Prince is out right now for a couple of weeks. I think he has a shoulder injury. Maybe when he comes back and it's healthy, they could put him into the starting lineup as well, just to add some shooting, because Kyle Anderson doesn't give you that, like he's actually not gonna try three point percentage wise, but he doesn't take a lot of them, so you know, you got him and a Rudy there. Could that could be an issue, but I think you're right. They'll probably go with him Nasriy continuing to come off the bench, but maybe Prince comes back and he's slotted in there just to give them a threat of a three point shooter. All right, let's get into it here. The main bulk of this podcast is biggest surprise for each Western Conference team. On tomorrow show, we'll do the Eastern Conference teams. But we are a quarter or so into the NBA season, so surprise could be good, it could be bad, It could be ugly, and it could be about a player, it could be about a coach, could be a trend that you've noticed with this team. Go wherever you want with your biggest surprise, We'll start in the Pacific Division. Yeah, I love divisions, you know it? Great way to break it up. Five here, five here, five here. Well, I love that Phoenix Suns tasks in the Pacific Division. What's the biggest surprise to you at the Quarner Market the NBA season.
Speaker 3: At the Suns in the old Pacific Division. I guess it shouldn't be surprising that the Suns are the same old Suns. I just thought something was fishy after the way they went out, the way they got destroyed by Dallas, the DeAndre eight and signing a contract with the Indiana Pacers. But nope, same old Devin Booker are going to be all NBA. DeAndre Ayton signed that offer sheet with the Pacers. It's come back basically the same guy with the Phoenix Suns. Chris Paul missing games, Ali, that's the same old Just kidding, I'm an a hole, but I guess I guess that is one interesting thing with the Phoenix Suns because they are the number one seed in the Western Conference. Chris Paul when he has been playing he's played half the games. Doesn't look like the old Chris Paul is age finally catching up to thirty seven year old Chris Paul because he's at nine and a half points per game thirty seven and twenty seven is percentages just seven and a half shots per game, which is really weird for Chris Paul. So is that an issue when he does come back or will he just find his groove again because Campaign has been very good replacing him. He has been really solid. So the team doesn't look like it has any problems like Parpin that they don't get to the free throw line enough. They are amongst the bottom teams that doesn't get to the line. The Golden State Warriors are the absolute worst at that. They have the jump shooters to make it happen, dude. The Suns, I tend to think they've got to find some extra buckets, but who really when it looks when you look at the numbers, they are a great offense. And so they haven't missed Jay Crowder and they haven't missed Cam Johnson being out, which is kind of crazy. They're the number one seed in the West because they got villains and Tory Craig Damian Lee, Jock Landale plays minutes, but many Williams, I guess is the He is the rock that keeps this whole thing together as the head coach, keeps things running. And they are the same team. So fourteen to six, twenty games through the season, that would be all you really ask for. They are right on pace to be, you know, another fifty five to sixty win team. Yah, amazing.
Speaker 2: I remember you doting them quite a bit in the preseason. You thought the hangover of that brutal loss last year with the eight and with the Crowder holdout and all that could have an effect.
Speaker 3: On them, but who knows. Yeah, it's just it's all vibes, and can you really feel the vibes. I just thought losing again, that's unprecedented to lose by fifty at home? Did DeAndre eton thing where he said, yeah, I'm happy to be here. Yeah, I'm happy to be here. So that wasn't selling me. But obviously their play is amazing, and I thought the Western Conference teams would be better. So I thought there was a chance when we made our bold predictions that the Sons would drop down the standard. Yeah, but they have not been there. There's a lot of mediocrity as we get to these teams, and there's a chance that a lot of these good teams could pass the Suns at some point, because at fourteen six fifty five, that's very, very good. But there's a chance for a team to grab the West if they want.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all right, let's keep it going, Trey, you got the Clippers.
Speaker 4: Biggest surprise, biggest surprise for the Clippers to me is how little Kawhi Leonard is played. It's honestly shocking. Like the guy's coming back from injury. He missed like five hundred days, just like Ben Simmons. What a number, five hundred days of summer. We knew he was going to be in and out of the lineup for sure. Yeah, you know, like Kawhi has been a load managing kind of guy since the Zaza injury with the Spurs. Way back when he played what sixty five games for the Raptors when they won the championship. That seemed about right. He's played one hundred and twelve minutes so far. He's played in five games so far for the Clippers. You would think that after taking a year and a half off he would be back more regularly than this. This is pretty surprising that he's been in basically as a role player, Like I mean, when he's playing, he's hardly playing his usual allotment of minutes. It's been weird the way they would bring him in halfway through the second quarter. It's just been a very strange experience for Kawhi since he's been to the Clippers, no doubt about it, but this season it is shocking to me that it's less of a story that he's playing so rarely like this guy hasn't barely been on the court for the Clippers since he got there. Understandable last year he was out, but you would think having that much time off, he's going to be rare and to go, and that has not been the case. Clippers have still done a good job. They played defense. We saw last night. They can get hot and score a whole bunch of baskets. It helps ifan Prony Simons is trying to guard you. But the Clippers ain't winning a title if Kawhi Leonard is not Kawhi Leonard, and he has not looked anything like it because we haven't seen him play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's already gonna miss the next game. It's it's so strange with them, how they say, yeah, he's gonna miss the next two games just to manage, and it's it's like, how how is he gonna come back? Is he ever going to come back? Because you can look at him and say, yeah, he's coming along slowly in those five of what's gonna be now twenty three games that the Clippers play, But you can also look at him and say he looks big and kind of slow out there at times too.
Speaker 2: Theory he should be out of shape. Yeah he's not playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's got the touch. Yea, that's obvious. He'll always have the touch. But will he be like I to carry a team in the playoffs? It's it's impossible to know.
Speaker 2: It's a good one. You would have guessed that he would have played more at this point a quarter into the season, even being Kawai, I think you would have been, yeah, he's probably played half the games or something like that, Like if.
Speaker 4: You've played ten games, I'd be like, okay, fair enough, you're resting every other game. That's kind of to be expected to play in a quarter of the games and then to play barely any minutes in those games, very very strange.
Speaker 3: So he just dictates, I don't feel good because there's no injury, right there is not an injury because he's.
Speaker 2: They're saying it's his ankle right right now. I think it's tough to keep tracking with him. I'll double check that, but I'm pretty sure that's how they have them listed. Yeah, ankle for at least yesterday's game, So that's what's lingering right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, yeah, all right. I guess that's a good sign that it's not the surgically repaired ACL. But they're thirteen to nine, which is obviously better than you'd think they'd be to me, oh my, two games back of number one seed in the Western.
Speaker 2: Conference, absolutely, especially with Paul George not playing in every single game either. And then you said they're like one of the best defenses in the league, Like, kudos to ty Lu and the guy's playing out there. That's pretty impressive. I would not have had them at thirteen to nine if you had told me Kawhi was going to play one hundred minutes a quarter of the way through the season. So yeah, you know, I guess continue to slow play it. I guess is sort of the counter to this, Like it's not like you're, you know, falling behind and you're like, oh my god, we're gonna be a playing team. They're still picking up wins. Pretty wild.
Speaker 3: You got Hot Normy with Norman Powell playing Hot Ormy. I was just thinking of a hot Bobby sandwich. That's why I said a hot Army. Well, Thanksgiving just passed. Remember the hot Bobby.
Speaker 4: I made my own hot Bobby with leftovers. Snack it up, baby.
Speaker 2: Explain that for someone that doesn't know what a hobby.
Speaker 4: A hot Bobby. It's a Thanksgiving theme sandwich from Capriot's and Las Vegas. You got a turkey, you got some stuffing, you're throwing some cramp I don't know what, but those are the three building blocks. It's a Thanksgiving sandwich, Thanksgiving leftover sand.
Speaker 2: I believe Matt Bonner loves a hot Bobby. I think he was, Uh didn't he order something similar JD when he was on Is This Good? With Mattio?
Speaker 4: It was yeah, called the gobbler.
Speaker 5: Gobbler Yeah, totally yeah, stuffing, he said, there was stuffing, turkey and maybe gravy on there, probably cramberry.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and he got it delivered mid Yeah, classic.
Speaker 5: Botter, perfectly on brand. I ordered the sandwich in the middle of his show.
Speaker 2: You gotta love it. He's hungry. Oh yeah, six ten huge.
Speaker 5: We did have a whole segments at the Horseshoe Tavern with Matt Bonner making a.
Speaker 2: Sandwich right right, right right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Lost on the internet.
Speaker 2: We don't have the we don't have the footage nothing.
Speaker 5: I can't find anything. Somebody's looking for the Christmas Carol, the Christmas album we did and it's gone.
Speaker 3: Noxists used to be up on YouTube. I gotta find it. Post that.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's keep it going here. We're still in the Pacific Division. I got the Sacramento Kinks. Biggest surprise about the Sacramento Kings to me is that Monty McNair he might get some warranted Executive of the Year votes. Look at the moves this guy did. He brought in head coach Mike Brown, who's been great. I mean he installed a cow bell in the practice gym, and he installed a beam on top of the Golden One Center roof. Wait, Mike Brown, Mike Brown did that. Yes, I'm convinced he did.
Speaker 4: I got a idea, guysnutes uh, you know McNair.
Speaker 2: They drafted Keegan Murray at the number four pick. Now, look, he's been he's been injured, he had ellen this city, he's got a back issue, he's been okay, he's been okay, he's been sold. But you know, you see the promise there at a number four pick. But the big things were that McNair did. The two moves were trading justin Holiday mo heartless how could you be more heartless? And a future draft pick for Kevin Herder, who's been unbelievable for the Sacramento king starting for them, And they signed Malik Monk to a two year, nineteen million dollar deal. That guy doesn't turn twenty five until February. The almost blew my mind when I was looking at that. Feels like he's been in the lease so much longer. But those two guys, Red Velvet and Monk combined are giving you thirty points per game, eight assists, five and a half rebounds, and five made threes per game because they're both lights out shooters, or they let it fly. At least Herd are obviously very efficient. From three Monk you know less, so but lets it fly. It can get hot just credible moves that you know, some of us were high on during the offseason, but I think it went overlooked for the most part. There were other big trades Murray and Gobert and Mitchell and all that. These have been really solid additions, adding some shooting to Sabonis and Fox as your guys. Now, the defense hasn't coming around. It's twenty fifth in the league. Man, you'd love to see that just get up to average with this really lights out offense. But they've been a surprise team. I know they're on a losing streak. They've had a weird year, right, They just lost a bunch of games to start, and then they sort of flip flopped for a bit. Then they had the huge winning streak and now they're on a bit of a slide, playing some good teams. But nice moves there from Monty McNair, who I still think is a quarterback for the Tennessee Titans. Oh, rip steeping. That's very sad, but yeah, good stuff there from the Kings. I don't know if you have any thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the signings have worked out really well. Yeah, the Herder getting a more prominent role than he had here. With Atlanta. You're the starting shooting guard. We're not messing with that. You're the starting shooting guard. Has worked out ridiculously well. Loved that for Kevin Heurdr and Malik Munk Roland. Yeah, I think those two are are really really key to their success. And it's still success even if they have a little losing streak.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely They're six right now in the Western Conference.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The brown the brown be can you Mike Brown That.
Speaker 2: Sounds like something happens after a hot Bobby Sandwich.
Speaker 4: Fire the brownie that didn't go.
Speaker 3: Then that's what happened in the brainstorming session, Mike Browns like, we'll call it the brown bean. Make it purple.
Speaker 2: That's a better idea. All right, let's keep it going. Golden State Warriors, back to Utre. What's the biggest price, biggest surprise to me? Zero Andrew Wiggins buzz.
Speaker 3: He's been awesome.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Hasn't been awesome.
Speaker 4: He's been awesome.
Speaker 3: He's been better.
Speaker 4: This is the problem here, This is he's been better than last year. Wiggins is probably having it the best season of his career at this point. He's having equivalent to his best scoring season at least with the Warriors, and he shooting forty three percent from three. But here's everything you talk about with the Warriors, Steph Curry is one of the best players in the league, and then their bench not coming through, in their young guys not coming through. Maybe a little bit of Draymond Green punching people in the face, Klay Thompson struggling, everything else on the Warriors as a story. But Wiggins has been playing really, really well, he said after the finals last year, He's like, I'll never have a season where I averaged four rebounds. Again, he's averaging five rebounds a game right now, a career high, a career high in steals as well, a career high in blocks as well. And like I said, forty three percent from three. He's now under fifty percent from the field after last night, but still forty nine point seven close enough. The guy could be knocking on the door of a fifty forty ninety if he could make a free throw. He's sixty nine percent, nice, but not at the free throw line. So I'm a little surprised. Wiggins, you know, started the All Star Game last year a bit of a miraculous happening there won a championship, completely changed the narrative around him, and now he's out there just being a good basketball player. So just letting them be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was fitting that you said Andrew Wiggins having a good year. Dead silence, Yeah, because that's what's happening. Yeah. Yeah, But you make a good point about the All Star appearance. I thought, yeah, just a perfect storm last year for him to make it because Klay Thompson was out, especially the second Golden State Warrior went to Andrew Wiggins. I would love if they were up in the standings and people were thinking about giving them a second All Star, who would it be? Could be Wiggins, probably not Clay. It probably go to Wiggins, but it'd probably go to another player in the National Basketball Association most likely, and the Western Conference first. But he is having a better year.
Speaker 2: He is still wild that they have this brutal road record, with another one last night losing in Dallas where they won two, two and nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nuts, But there's still a five hundred team. There's a bunch of on the road Golden State Warriors defending champs. With Curry playing the way he's played all season long, that's just weird. But Okay, a little love for Andrew Wiggins. Don't think he's gonna be making the All Star team this year starting there? No, no, probably not all right, tass finish off the Pacific.
Speaker 3: Everybody's favorite team, your Los Angeles Lakers. Well listen, Yeah, I'm just I was. I was past tense trying to find a way for them to be palatable on television, on the screen because they have three odd national TV games whatever it is, we're kind of forced to watch them in a way, so I wanted them to be a little bit better. But they have. I think it's I think the ship has sailed. But there are there are a lot of surprising things about them. Russell Westbrook going to the bench for the first time is now fifteen year career and being cool with it. Wow, it is surprising. It's it's like we expect him to be more ai than mellow in the end, but he's doing it. AD knowing the Lakers don't have a center and just playing the five the entire season, that's a little surprising. Moving there full time, it's a little bit surprising. That's what he should be doing. AD being fairly healthy, but this team still being five games under five hundred. That's also a little surprising to me. I thought, and I was wrong, that Ad would carry the team a little bit more. That hasn't happened. But there's some non surprising things like Lebron missing about a quarter of the games, which he's done in three the last four seasons, Patrick Beverley being suspended. That's not surprising. But I guess the most surprising thing to me is that Rob Polinka has not burned the draft picks and try to make a trade and try to make a deal. And maybe he's being smart because this team is not going anywhere, even in the Western Conference where you can jump up the standings. I don't see it happening. The schedule is going to get really tough in December and the Western Conference. Even if you can in a you can sort of squint and say, hey, we can do this. Like Anthony Davis said a couple of years ago after they lost to the Phoenix Suns, I was injured and we whatever, Like you can, you can make excuses or you can kind of reason with yourself. But the quality of the Western Conference is too much for the Lakers. There just aren't enough bad teams for them to beat. They are two and eleven against plus five hundred teams and five and one against sub five hundred teams, and there's just too many good teams. I think, so they don't have enough. They do not have enough. And do you wonder like.
Speaker 2: GML practice though, to not make make a move with Lebron at this point of his career and you still have Ad, Like you have two of the better players in the league, but.
Speaker 3: They're so far back. I just don't know if the guys that they're gonna get are gonna help enough. Okay, maybe maybe they're a playing team if you go get Buddy Healed and Miles Turner or you go get Yacka Pertle and Josh Richardson. But they're just not gonna get enough. So I think he's being small. We've had a quarter of the season here Ad has been extremely healthy, which may not happen the rest of the season. Westbrook is playing as best as he can. I don't think they have enough. Maybe the malpractice is the last few years or with the supporting cast after the championship, because it's just been eroding since then.
Speaker 2: Any thoughts on LA.
Speaker 4: I think Eroading is exactly the right word. They broke up a championship team and that was the exact kind of team you needed around Lebron. It was guys who played defense and shoot threes, and they started going for playmakers after that. It didn't make any sense. And somehow Rob Polinka got even more job security. So I don't know. Lakers will do alright, though. If they can find a way to play the Spurs every single game, that's a good point. Good job by them winning four out of five against the Lakers or against the Spurs and the Pistons, because if they all lost those ones, I mean the seat. I think the season is over for the Lakers already, But if you lose against the worst teams, it's really over over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And just add here Ad and Lebron both probably for tonight's game here on Wednesday night, and see if they're even playing. All right, let's take our first break. When we come back, we'll get to the other two divisions in the Western Conference and share our biggest surprises for each team. Don't go anywhere, all right, back in the Classic Factory, biggest surprise for each team in the Western Conference. At the quarter mark of the NBA season, we are making our way to the Northwest Division. Denver Nuggets surprising a lot of people trade But what's your big surprise?
Speaker 4: Biggest surprise for me. You're gonna love this one, skeets. Nikolay Jokic is leading the Basketball Reference MVP tracker. WHOA, this guy's got a thirty percent chance of winning his third straight MVP. He is fifty sixth in the league right now in field goal attempts per game. He's averaging twenty three points per game. He's obviously auditioning and Borden as well. Almost nine assists, almost ten rebounds, so he is almost at a triple double. But it doesn't feel like we're seeing in a Jokic MVP season, but he is dominating according to Basketball Reference. A big chunk of it, Shirley, is past performance and also team performance. The Nuggets have been winning a lot of games, so that's probably why he is ahead of Luka Doncic. But like Luca is averaging a lot more points. Basically the same stats, counting wise, percentages aren't there like Jokichs are. But that's just strange to me because I've watched a lot of Nuggets games. They look good, they don't look great. Jokic looks fairly the same, except for he doesn't want to shoot as much this year, but he's still having a similar impact that we've seen in the past couple of seasons. So that's just weird to me to see him at the top of the MVP tracker, because I feel like, right now, when you're talking about who's at the table, you're almost throwing Yokic a bone, right, You're like, he's been really good this year. Maybe he's fourth or fifth on the ballot at this point, but according to Basketball Reference number one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, if you pulled most NBA fans, casual fans, diehard fans, I think they would have Yokic fourth or fifth, right behind a Lucas, a Tatum, Occurry.
Speaker 4: Maybe even a Curry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then then and then he's probably there with your bookers and such. Buddy, Yeah, that is wild. But then again, the man sixty four point five percent effective field goal percent, Like this is the thing.
Speaker 4: He's like, I don't need to shoot, he always makes it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's right, but wild stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's a comparison in NBA history for a guy who's won two MVPs and then shot so much less, just all of a sudden, really changed his game. Like four shots per game fewer than last season, as you said in the fifties, but fifty six field goal attempts overall, that's.
Speaker 4: He shoots less than Gary Trent Junior does.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean Gary Trent Junior likes to get him off out about that, but still it's.
Speaker 3: Good, good name pull though. Thirteen and a half shots per game, it's weird. I was gonna say, I mean, we're not venturing into the Steve Nash category in terms of how little he shoots as an MVP, but man, that number is just dropped off. So yeah, I think it's hard for people to say his numbers have dropped off so drastically in terms of just raw points. Otherwise he's great. Yeah, of course for people to say, oh, yeah, he's MVP. But you know, right now, snapshot their second in the Western Conference. Well, they finished sixth last year and I was.
Speaker 2: Third in a row. What would have to happen? I think it's unlikely, But what would have to happen. They'd have to be the number one team in the league.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, you have to think that they would have to have not just the best record in the Western Conference, because Tatum has been so good for a Celtics team that has the best record in the league, followed by Gianni's so good for a Bucks team who is the second best team in the league. So if the Nuggets can I don't know, win fifteen straight games and somehow jump those teams in the standings, maybe they're How about comparison wise, Lebron in his second MVP season with the Miami Heat, when it just became I'm only taking the most efficient shots possible. Like remember him and Wade like just stop taking threes that season because they're like, we can get a great shot anytime we want to. He started shooting less and became more and more efficient. Y'all ktch just doing the same.
Speaker 3: I guess that's good. That's good, And that was his final MVP that he's gotten to this point. Unfortunately for Lebron, that's pretty good to drop the shots. I wonder if it can't.
Speaker 4: Be that it's not gonna be the biggest the same.
Speaker 3: Joint drop off and just Lebron a just shooting twelve times a game. But yeah, he became ridiculously efficient.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to the Portland Trail Blazers. I got this one. The biggest surprise to me is that Jeremy Grant has maybe turned into the Blazers' best player. Hell, this guy might be the new Wiggins. This guy year taking that small forward spot. But if availability is the best ability you've heard our guy, I'll ever say that, then, Yeah, Grant has a case because Lillard is their best player, but he's missed after games. I believe they're like four and six now after that devastating lost last night to the Clippers with Lillard not in the lineup, so you know they're treading water. But it's down to Amberty Simons, who was hit niney threes last night, and then Jeremy Grant to carry the offensive load without Lillard, and Grant is just having a remarkable year. You talk about efficiency, Shoot, he's scoring twenty one and a half points per game. He's shooting. You know, I had these stats going into last night. I think they maybe even ticked up after his game forty seven and a half percent from the field and a blistering forty eight percent from three. Jeremy Grant is shooting on nearly six attempts per game. He gets to the free throw line with the same frequency as he gets up a three point attempts. He plays solid defense, he leads the team in win shares again without Lillard there on the court, and Simons, Yeah, look he's taking a step and man, that guy is That guy's mad streaky from three. That's unbelievable when he catches fire. I just think consistently, Jeremy Grant has been a bit of a rock and I know we've talked about him a couple times this season, especially when the Blazers had their little win streak going there. So yeah, he might have. He might make a case for an All Star selection as sort of like one of the last picks for an All.
Speaker 3: I'm buying it. Yeah, I'm buying it. Team number four for him. It's just unexpected for him to be this solid. Maybe Damian Lillard can get some Executive of the Year votes like Mont mcmair because he's been for Jeremy to come join him, and people thought he was overpaid when he went to the Detroit Pistons. It wasn't the proper role for him. But to be this ridiculously solid good I don't like the best ability is availability. Thing you don't like that? No, what about an incredible basketball player? Yeah for me, but I'm not incredible.
Speaker 2: But if you're he's an incredible basketball player.
Speaker 4: He never plays availability.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the best ability, the best ability is for him to carry a team to a championship. I think. I think being a good basketball player is the best ability.
Speaker 2: I think it has to come into the equation here, I think, but.
Speaker 3: Not the best. I think Michael Jordan, if you missed ten games, he'd still be the best.
Speaker 4: He never missed games. That's why he's the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, took a couple of years.
Speaker 2: He plays some baseball. How many baseball games he miss.
Speaker 4: Probably never probably miss a one except for you know, the twenty years he was playing professional basketball instead.
Speaker 3: He didn't miss a golf game, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Ever, card games, never missed one. The guy just never missed anything. But yeah, great, shown some love to him. And look the Blazers, Like, what a weird season they've had, Like, how would you grade it so far? They're eleven and ten? Like I said, Lillard's missed half the time. Good a b Like they haven't blown you away. But I think a lot of people When we were coming to the season, people thought they werena be one of the worst teams in the Western Conference. So I guess they're exceeding expectations.
Speaker 3: High high grade, high grade. I'd go as okay, nice, Yeah, it's similar to the next team that we're getting to.
Speaker 2: I think, Okay, let's go to the Utah Jazz. Tests.
Speaker 3: They've overachieved. For sure. They were number but even even more so I think than the Blazers because their win total was projected even lower. And yeah, they're sitting fine now. They were in the number one team for a long time, but they've dropped in the standings. Of course, that's their twelve and eleven. Exact situation that the Blazers are in, and exactly the same sort of situation is where they've got a guy who's ridiculously solid like Jeremy Grant and Lowry Market and who could make an All Star team and was looked at as a throw in in the Donovan Mitchell trade. This past summer he was calling sexon abaji in Larry Markin and now he could be a most improved candidate is he's there. The Jazz have played twenty three games. He's played in all of them. The best ability is availability. I'm buying it. And he's playing a career high thirty four minutes per game. He's stayed ridiculously solid. He got a great cackle out of Tree Kirby yesterday because because he's a guy who's, yeah, his temperament, effort level has been questioned before half to half as we as we talked about yesterday. But he's a rock. He is a rock, and you don't think of that with lowry market and career highs twenty two points per game and career highs and field goal percent it's true. Shooting percentage, free throws, assists, blocks, He looks like a different dude, taking a lot of shots from around the post, which is nice that post area. Court of his shots come from the post area, that range, shooting seventy seven percent at the ram. He's cash from the mid range. That doesn't sound like lowry marketing. But he's just versatile. Looks like the dude who people thought would come from that number seven pick way back when he's twenty five years old. And I think, and I think this is him. This ain't Andrea Barna, he was gonna fade. I think this is him. I think we're getting lowry marketing at that twenty point per game type of guy, complimentary player, not a number one player. Yeah, for the rest of his career. I think he can. He can, he can do it. I believe in it.
Speaker 2: The biggest surprise about the Jazz happened on yesterday's podcast when you said now, you said you gotta have cleanly healthy.
Speaker 3: After it gott to be healthy.
Speaker 2: I think you thought the Utah Jazz would finish the season above five hundred. I am. I'm shocked by that stage because I don't believe it.
Speaker 3: You don't believe it. I think, yeah, they have a very slim margin. They need all their dudes to be playing, but I think Conley is key. If they have all their dudes, all their duties, that is the most important part. They need every single one of them. They have to have good availability and I think that and obviously they can't have Danny Ainge blow it up. Well, I know.
Speaker 2: That's the fascinating part. What happens in the next especially once we hit December fifteenth, when a bunch of other guys can be traded or added to packages. What will Danny Ainge do with this team?
Speaker 4: Trade them, you think so, yeah, I mean not marketing. Marketing, No, no, no, he's going to be sticking around. But like a Conley, Malik Beasley, perhaps Clarkson maybe, I don't know. Clarkson seems to be kind of an important piece for the Jazz. But if the price is right, I'm sure that Danny Ainge would be interested in some draft picks. But it's impressive what marketing's done. I thought he would have a long NBA career of just standing on the outside and shooting threes. He's a good three point shooter. The percentages have finally come around. He's back at his career average basically thirty eight percent. But for the first four seasons of his career he just stood on the out side and waited for somebody to pass him the ball and shoot an open three. Now he's moving around the court, he's scoring inside, he's scoring in the mid range. Like you're saying, tasks, it's been impressive. And shout out to Will Hardy for basically like watching Finland game tapes and being like, Oh, this guy can do stuff, Let's let him do stuff. Also surprising. I really like the Jazz is coaches sweaters that are just a plain black sweater with a tiny purple jazz.
Speaker 2: Note they're nice, either the nice the nicest zip ups or whatever.
Speaker 4: It is a straight up crew neck, just a plain black crew neck with a tiny little purple jazz.
Speaker 3: Note.
Speaker 4: It looks nice, just looks classy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't think a regular crew neck would be classy enough for coaches usually is.
Speaker 4: We saw Mark day Nolton, right, that was the sloppiest. But this one, I think. I think it's just the color combos, keeping it nice and sedate, black and purple. Smooth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they look good. I agree. I agree.
Speaker 2: They've jazzed up Minnesota Timberwolves. Biggest surprise about the Wolves is how wrong I was. And maybe we were about go Bear propping up a defense still at this point in his career. We just thought, you throw Rudy Gobert on this team, like al, they'll be top ten defense, maybe top five, like that's word of what he's done for the most part with the Utah Jazz. And instead, the Wolves ranked nineteenth in defensive rating, fifteenth in opponent's effective field goal percentage, and seventeenth in opponents turnover percentage. It just hasn't been incredible. Hasn't been inspiring. Kevin Pelton shared the most jarring statistic I saw yesterday. When Gobert plays with any other power forward on the Minnesota roster, the team's defensive rebound percentage is seventy two point five percent, which is a rate that ranks almost dead last in the NBA. That's go bear out there as the center with whatever other power forward you want to put out from Minnesota. And what's shocking about that, And Pelton made point of this is when he was with Utah, like just even last year, they're like the best, the fourth best defensive bounding team percentage wise. When Gobert's out there, like that's like what he does. He just cleans up the glass. So it's just weird and it's disappointing. Of course, the Minnesota timber Wolves this year defensively sort of the vibes now the Wolves cat injury, Anthony Edwards sort of a little stagnant in terms of his growth. We thought he might like sort of pop off. Here, D'angela Russell's still there. He has one great game and then he has a couple of stinkers. So it's bad. And I thought, again, I think we sort of thought, Oh, Wolves, they're gonna win a ton of regular season games and then it'll be a question come play all of the time, and maybe the opposite is happening here. There's just gonna be sort of like an abysmal regular season team for whatever reason, and maybe if they sneak into the playoffs will surprise people. That's what they're hoping for it. But we were shocked about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Unfortunately. It seems like the Timberwolves fought along the same lines that everybody else are, like, Hey we got Rudy go bear defense and rebounding saw. They're worse on defense this year than they were last year, which doesn't make any sort of sense. But when you think about it logically, Karl Anthony Towns on the perimeter trying to check guys, that's a problem. Anthony Edwards doesn't give a full effort defensively. Russell is good at like getting in passing lanes and telling people getting passing lanes, but not a lockdown defender. They miss some of their energy, guys, no doubt, and they missed the grittiness that Patrick Beverley gave him. He was celebrating like crazy after that playing game He's a key. He was a key to them last year. Just yelling at people, I think Go Barrier yelling at him doesn't seem to have the same impact.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, final team in the Northwest. I believe you have it. Oklahoma City Thunder.
Speaker 3: Ah, the Thunder. The biggest surprise is Shay Gilli just Alexanders jump who saw this coming? Even a Shaye lover like you said, you couldn't have seen no coming. The guys jumped up. And he's different. He's different than your typical NBA guard. I know everyone's saying calling him him. He called himself Hemmy Carter when he hit that big shot in Washington, But I want to go back a couple of years ago to a little slightly older slang than him. He's different, He's built different because in a league where guards are shooting more threes, he is shooting few of them. He's taking eighteen twos a game in just three threes a game, and he used to shoot more threes, but eighty five percent of his shots are now twos. This is the fewest number of threes he's taken since his rookie year. It was increasing year to year to year's taken more and more and got up to like five per game last year and that's dropped off significantly. He's leading the league in two points attempted per game for a guard. Actually, only Yannis takes more twos per game than Shay Gilgess Alexander. It's like, it's not quite like John Morant leading the league in points in the paint crazy, but his shot profile is really really weird for a guard. Eighteen twos per game. He's also leading the league in total free throws attempted because he's getting to the line and he's playing a lot. Thirty one points per game from twenty four points per game. He's just gotten more efficient. The numbers are just the efficiency is really good. He's just gotten better and that's why he could be probably the most improved player. I think Lowry Mark's in the conversation. There's lots but but he fits the John Moran prototype of ye you know, good to to star at this point.
Speaker 2: Like Charles Barkley thinks he should start the All Star Game. He was going crazy last night. He's saying we got to take away the fan vote if SJ is not named a starter for the All Star team. A starter I mean, okay, even even myself will say, oh, pump the brakes a little bit, Chuck. He should make the All Star Team. I don't know about starting over Luca and Steph. I think that's a little extreme. Yeah, or Jah or Devin guys, Yeah, yeah, yeah, good points. Just start with making the All Star Team.
Speaker 3: But Shay Gillis Alexander did not see this com I just didn't. Didn't. That's that's it's a shocking. I know we've talked about him, and we've talked about him in the MVP conversation, but the fact that the thunder are now sort of coming back to Earth as far as the record goes, they're eight and thirteen. Still Shay is just he's carrying the team. Yeah, he really is. They've got supporting players, but he can get into the pain anytime, and he's ridiculously efficient at it. And I just hope he stays healthy because sound limping around the other night.
Speaker 2: Didn't like that he's questionable tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah good, I'm SI, but I'm set a game and you know, not sit twenty games. But he was limping out there, and they're firing every guy in the world at him. And now that's the question. Once you know that this guy is so good, you're just gonna take the ball out of his hands for the next round of games. So hopefully he can keep it up.
Speaker 2: And even Herb Jones it was nice to see someone a great defender and Herb Jones realize he wants to go left every single time. And Herb got the you know, bang bang charge call at the end of that game with of course SGA going left and he slid in left again in charge. Was it a block? It's the classic. You know you can go either way with it. But he obviously read the scouty report. Man, he wants to go left every single time, and he has all season long, scoring thirty one a game. It's been wild. So we'll see if the thunder record is like strong enough for him to get an All Star selection. I think he'd be a reserve selection instantaneously if there's an injury. But like that first twelve in the West, I don't know. If they're one of the worst teams, it'll be difficult with all the great guards, but I think you should be there. Any other thoughts, Yeah, yeah, a lot of good guards out there.
Speaker 4: Is a surprising thing about to me about Shay Gil Just Alexander as he there was a clip that went around recently of him ranking like his best players of all time Kobe Lebron Jordan. He said, Kobe was Michael Jordan on steroids, which is crazy because when you look at the stats, Shake gil Just Alexander, and there have only been five guards ever to average thirty points per game and take three or fewer three point attempts per game. It's Shay Alan Iverson, George Gervin World Be Free. And you guessed that Michael Jordan like a thousand times. You're playing exactly like Michael Jordan, blocking shots like Michael Jordan as well. You should probably put him a little higher on your list, buddy.
Speaker 2: He's too young man, twenty four years old. If Kobe is his Jordan, that's what it is, all right. Let's go to the final division here, the Memphis Grizzlies in the Southwest, Trey, it would surprise.
Speaker 4: You something that really surprised me about the Grizzlies. We did this YouTube short the other day about the Grizzlies dance, the Memphis Walk Dance. I was surprised to hear that Antonio Brown invented this dance football player Antonio Brown. He's not a big fan of the guy. Still a surprise to me that he was the guy that didn't, So that's cool for them. The other thing I will say about the Grizzlies, I'm surprised how literally talk about the Grizzlies. That seemed like every year or every weekend last season, we would come back jaw or the Grizzlies would be a winner of the week. We talked about these guys all the time. They're having a pretty decent season twelve and eight so far, they just haven't really caught fire yet. We've had definitely some John Morant highlights. He's had some big games. But I think it's the fact that first Jared Jackson Junior was missing time with injury. Now Desmond Baine is missing time with injury. So they feel very unformed right now. But they're playing well. Jazz having a great season. They just rarely come up right now.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: I think the Nuggets, the Grizzlies, and the Pelicans are all in that exact same boat, like they're playing really well, but we don't talk about them a whole lot. But you know, they obviously have star guys across all three of those teams, be it Jokich and Murray and obviously John Morant with the Grizzlies, and Zion and Brandon ingram wand Healthy and McCallum even. But yeah, we just like they've just been they've just they're sort of just like meeting expectations right now, not exceeding them, not you know, not coming up short, but they're just right there. But I think of either of those three teams, like all three of them, two of them, they're gonna have a run where because they're fully healthy whatever, Like they'll they'll rip off a nine out of ten and then I think they'll be at the top of everybody's you know, they'll go up power rankings and we'll be talking about them a lot more. But that's a good point about the Grizzlies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they won so many games last year that it's just not as much of a storyline. They've obviously been injured and that's hurt the win total with Desmond Band being out and Darren Jackson Junior coming back, and they're super young, they're slow playing this thing forever. There are one of the youngest teams in the NBA. They're not going forward. They're not they're not trading a lot of big parts. So they're they've got that long term view to win, you know, down the road and have a dynasty, a dynastic team that hopefully invents an even better dance. Because that's the lowest bar for the for the term dance.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's just a dan finger pointing. I guess they are moving. Yeah, yeah, that's a dance.
Speaker 3: But that's like, there's nothing there's nothing.
Speaker 2: Much different than the macharna really when you think about it. I mean, I know there's a couple more steps you move, well, you don't really.
Speaker 3: You turn three hundred and sixty degrees. They're they're moving forward, just forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Well, this is the only other note about the Grizzlies. Dylan Brooks is finally trying to reduce taking thirty shots a game or twenty shots a game. He's like his last two games, he's dialed it back a little bit. I think he's like the perfect he should be between like fourteen to fifteen whatever attempts per game, and he's playing well. He's hitting half of them over the last two including three pointers. He had seven threes over the last two games combined, and in both of those victories where they crushed the Pelicans and then they held on to beat the Knicks, He's Dylan Brooks is like, I know, we make fun of him a lot, and he's got the most punchable face in the league, but like he is important to their success. Like he's a great defensive player, he's a pest and then yeah, you'd like to have the ability of a three and D type guy like that to hit some threes. And he he's you know, rounding into form, I think a little bit.
Speaker 4: And I love that if there's a game when both Jaw and Desmond Bayne are going to miss time, he is not being judicious with his shot selection. Then the thirty shot game against the Nets, that was sick. That was perfect.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like you're thirty one, didn't you.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, thirty one points on thirty shots. So I think that is cool. I think that it's just funny to me that he's like, fine, I'm shooting every time. And I also think we talked about this a little earlier. Julius Randall shot the ball a ton on his birthday. I think if it's your birthday, you should shoot the ball the most on the team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's a good rule.
Speaker 4: That should be an unwritten rule in the NBA. That's his birthday. Let him shoot.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the Pelicans. I think the biggest surprise about the pelicans twelve and eight start is that it is the franchise's best start since twenty ten to eleven. Nutsche, that's wild, Nutche. I don't know Nute was on that team, but that was the year. Marty Williams was the coach. They started eleven and one that year and they were thirteen and seven after twenty games. So they're twelve and eight, you know, pretty similar. I went and checked every other season. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe how I had to keep clicking previous season, previous season, previous season on Basketball Reference to find a better or comparable start to their twelve and eighth start this year. In that wild twenty ten eleventh a long time ago, we're talking Chris Paul, Marco Bellinelli, Trevor Ariza, David west Oak. You had Jared Jack, you had Jason Smith, and look at this who was coming off the bench for that twenty ten eleven team Willie Green Baby full circle up in here in the Classic Factory. That's nuts. So despite the injuries to this team that I just talked about, Willie Green has the Pelicans playing on both sides of the ball top six I believe in offensive and defensive rating at least last night when I checked. So that's really really good. You're a damn good team when you're like, you know, the borderline top five on both sides, and that's awesome with guys in and out of the lineup, and it's amazing because of that. They had nine guys averaging over twenty points per game plate because of you know Ingram's out and the McCollums out and Zion has been time, so good stuff. Twelve and eight. I know we talked about them a little bit yesterday and there's a little more love to the Pelicans.
Speaker 3: Did you just give I Meka okafor the short name treatment? Is that what oh?
Speaker 2: I did? Who's oh Mecca Oka? Four?
Speaker 3: You call? Yeah, you're calling. You can just throw Oak out there for and know who he is.
Speaker 2: Thirteen and seven. They lost in the first round to probably the Spurs Lakers. I don't know they made it. I know.
Speaker 3: I had a nice flashback, nice flashback to those blue jerseys, those bright blue tell Lee jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah tell yeah yeah, yea yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to call them, but I guess they're teal Anyways, I like those three ago.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 4: That's crazy how he was playing too.
Speaker 3: How about this? This is how good Zion Williamson's first hundred games Another Michael Jordan shout out one more. Zion Willison's twenty five hundred and twenty four points are the most by a player through one hundred career games through his first hundred career games since Jordan twenty seven hundred and twenty one through his first hundred games, the most in the first hundred games since MJ.
Speaker 2: Huh Lebron didn't do it.
Speaker 3: It's a little wild, Nope, I mean not Luca did. Yeah, Luca, you think a big one. Yeah, but yeah, they've just been spread over.
Speaker 2: Yea silver.
Speaker 4: Michael Jordan's the only time he missed time the second season, So that's a secret. It's the secret. Yeah, skip that second season.
Speaker 2: Right, all right? Dallas Mavericks, back to you, Trey.
Speaker 4: Dallas Mavericks. To me, the biggest surprise is that Luka Doncic is one of the best post players in the league, currently second in the league in post points per game, fourth in post ups. Post Ups are out of favor right now. Kirk Goldsberry had a graphic not too long ago explaining that this is the lowest rate of post ups that we've seen in the NBA in a decade. Surely a decade prior to that, people were posting up all the time. It's all the people knew how to do back that. I just got a post up start at half court. Just back him on down. But Luca's doing it because you mentioned its task. The guy is huge, six', eight a muscly underneath the rest of the body kind of, guy and he's obviously drawn a lot of smaller guys on double teams and. Switches but it's not all small guys like he's his bull ball on him seven foot, two does not. Matter i'll just walk him underneath the. Basket he's got a couple of moves down. There he'll hit you with the spin to the baseline. Guarantee that's his go to. Move but if you go for that, one you're going on to block that one. Off he'll hit you with The dirk step. Back it's pretty crazy to See luca right now playing incredibly well and they operate him so much the same way That Dirk noviski. Did, Obviously luca's handling the ball a lot, more but he's getting a ton of, touches like in the mid post area Where dirk went to. Work so it's pretty cool to, see you, know five seasons After dirk retired or whatever it, is that the guy we thought would take the reins From dirk as the Next Dallas maverick superstar has done. It and he's doing it similarly To, dirk at least in this.
Speaker 3: Aspect, yeah why aren't we seeing more edits where they're shooting it from the mid range, together like you, know fade From luca To. Dirk you, know maybe it is, happening And i'm just not, saying you, know fade FROM sga TO. Asg did we do? That or did was that just in my head Like All star game oging that NO sga that seventy show thing or, Whatever, yeah and transforms TO. ASG i think.
Speaker 2: It's, YEAH i was trying to push like the AS sga FOUR asg And i've been saying that for a couple of years Or i've been trying to get him to the, game and then somebody came back at me On twitter and, said, nah it should BE sga TWO asg because that's his. NUMBER i was, like, damn that's, nice that's, good that's. Better it still, works you, know four in the. Selection but to The All Star. Game, yeah hell, yeah. Man hashtag get it going trending right, now HASHTAG sga two the number TWO asgh With luca to his usage, percentage it's like dipped a little bit thirty eight, percent which is insanely. HIGH i, mean thirty eight percent of the, possessions like really go operating through? Him what's? Wild His giannis is even higher at at thirty nine point four right. NOW i assume that will, drop especially Once middleton comes. Back but both of those guys beads right on their heels as. Well thirty seven points. Seven. Wow just give it to your best player. Time it turns out it sort of it can, work but you, know can wear them. Down we'll See, spurs, tess what do you?
Speaker 3: Got give it to your best player who is the best player on The San Antonio. Spurs that's the that's the. Question it's what surprised me is that it's it's kind of hard to tell with these bad teams who's going to be AN nba player for a long, time who's going to have a great. Career and they have one of the youngest teams in THE. Nba they're starting a twenty year, old a couple of twenty, two is a twenty three and old Man Yaka pearl at twenty. Seven so if you look at this team and you watch, them can you see a guy that's going to be a fifteen year career type of? Player And Devin vessel at shooting GUARD i think is and he is sort of flying out of the. Radar he's scoring twenty points per, game and, yeah points have to be scored even on bad, teams but he's flying under the. Radar this is year three for. Him he's a shooting. Guard what he, is he's a pure. Shooter but he hadn't found his shot until this. Year, really he was thirty five and thirty six percent from three and now he' shooting forty two percent from. Three that's incredible and that's what they draft him for at number. Eleven he's taken seven threes a. Game he's a starter Averaging, yeah that twenty point per game, number he's kind of flying out of the radar to, Me SO i believe in. Him And i'm not gonna make this one long because it is The spurs and it's kind of hard to tell what they're gonna do with this. Team just keep on being bad because they're the baddiest of the bads right. Now they're twenty ninth and, offense twenty ninth in, defense which is kind of surprising for a team that should be athletic and a team With Yaka, purdle who again is, old but if you watch, them he is also a really smart basketball. Player sawid at thirteen and ten three and a half assists a big that's a big number in good percentages other than the free throw, line which you can. Go you can Go Haka yak if you'll want, to if you're that type of. Crazy but what are they gonna? Do are they going to Trade Yaka? Perl are they going to Trade doug mc, dermott who's even older Than. Yakapurt they're going to Trade Joshu, richardson who's also you, know around. Thirty those are the guys that could be traded if they want to go even you, know, further and they never used to make mid season, trades but they do, now and so if they want to go further into that that either the Women yamas sweepstakes are just being. YOUNG i think it would make. Sense maybe Not pertle because he's just good and you need some old. Guys but, YEAH i Think Devin vessel has kind of flowed on either the radar is a really good.
Speaker 2: Player final team here in The Western. Conference i've got two surprises when it comes to The Houston. Rockets one sort of similar to what you're talking about with The. Spurs i'm Surprised Eric gordon is still on this. Team that guy's thirty four years. Old he makes twenty million dollars per, season though next year is not fully. Guaranteed he has spent seven seasons though In Houston Aaron. Gordon that caught me by. Surprise he is the last holdover from The James, harden you, Know mike d'An Toni rockets. Era he still. Starts he still plays thirty minutes per. Game LIKE i get. IT i get the idea of like you're a, young young team and it's nice to have an adult in the, room and he seems content with. It if we're being, HONEST i know there were at least some quotes From Eric GORDON i think in the off season about still sticking there and he's fine with. It but he is averaging a career low twelve point nine points per game in his shooting. Splits they're, fine they're forty, five thirty seven and eighty. Eight but you just you can't tell me That Eric gordon couldn't be used in a better role on a team with like more like playoff, aspirations championship, aspirations, whatever as sort of like a seventh or eighth, man, Right and you, know, look The lakers they want to try and just make the. Playoffs it makes sense there because they need. SHOOTING i feel like The mavericks they either got to hope their guys just start hitting, shots or maybe you make a move and try and get another shooter in. There could you Get Eric? Gordon The knicks two are a brutal three point shooting, team despite hitting a million last night Against. PISTONS i, MEAN i don't know what that deal. Is it's Like Evan fournier AND i guess obviously some draft. Capital but then it's, like, really is that that big of an? Upgrade Eric gordon Over evan. FORTY i don't, know But i'm just surprised he's still, there AND i think he will be moved at some. Point but the other surprise with The rockets is that they are the most enjoyable bad team to watch in the. LEAGUE i, think, personally of all the teams with seven wins or, LESS i Find houston the most fun to fire up on league. Pass And i'm talking about like Your lakers and Your hornets and Your spurs and Your magic and your. Pistons The rockets are super. Young they make a ton of mistakes because they lead the league in, turnovers but it's a back and forth, affair and they just have a ton of, athletes so you're catching highlight after. Highlight Jalen green is a bucket shn. Gunn he's in The Sickle. Report you, Know he's, fun fun to watch operating in the, post making. Plays Kenyan Martin, Junior we've talked about a highlight. Machine leads the league in highlights per. SECOND i Saw Kevin pelton with that Sad i'm just. Kidding and Then jabari's. Junior he's starting to find his groove. Too he's like coming around. Here he's averaging fifteen and eight over his last six. Games he's shooting forty percent from. Deep Kevin Porter, junior he's a wild. Card they're just. Fun they don't win a lot of, games, obviously but they're in a lot of, games AND i think they're the best bad team to. Watch so those are a couple of surprising.
Speaker 4: Things i'm always surprised by how watchable A rockets. Game, yes, yeah you're, like you know they're gonna blow it at the. End you know it's gonna be an entertaining watch as it goes, Down so kind of perfect for The. Rockets and, Yeah shangun is awesome to. WATCH i Saw Kevin Porter junior said they call him Baby. Joker.
Speaker 3: Yeah the rest of.
Speaker 4: The rockets play style is certainly. Similar shangun not quite the passer That yokich, is obviously nobody, is but, man he is a load down there on the.
Speaker 3: Block it was good to Hear shangun say that is his idol growing. Up so that's.
Speaker 4: Fittings that's weird, THOUGH i, Mean Nicola jokic is pretty, young, yeah how old is? He twenty?
Speaker 3: SEVEN i added the growing up? PART i, said it's just his. Idol oh, yeah he's his, idol probably as a, teen like you, know he's how old Is shenger is six seven years younger than in my, guess so he was growing up as a. Teen he was growing up as a. Teen we all grow in our. Adolescence sometimes we. Don't and here we, are all right.
Speaker 2: There it is all fifteen, teams a surprise about each squad in The Western. Conference let us know your biggest surprises with all fifteen of, those and we'll do The east. Tomorrow we gotta take one more break when we come, back pick the results and tweet in the. Night all right back here in The Classic. Factory just give me a quick. Sec i'm trying to retweet everyone that has No dunks as the top podcast On spotify this past, year the Hashtag spotify wrapped has already. Dropped it's not Even december yet and they're already wrapping Up.
Speaker 4: Spotify listening to it In december exactly.
Speaker 2: Exactly but we love to see, it so thank you to everybody that's sharing. THAT i generally see it ON i Guess twitter And, instagram where you can share that you've listened to some ten thousand minutes Of No dunks this.
Speaker 3: Year no, wild it's, like, yeah it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy it's like, days.
Speaker 4: If not, weeks one hundred and sixty six hours worth would be ten thousand. Minutes it's a. Lot, yeah that's a. Lot that's a lot of. Us there's too much. Us i'm being, honest sprinkling in a different podcast week six point nine days of.
Speaker 2: Podcasting thank, you thank you to. Everybody continue to share that on social. Media we're trying to reshare everybody that has us at least number. One if we're like three or, Fourth, yeah you, Know, no it's not getting retweet from.
Speaker 4: A Like, okay that's like toss of like gotta be number one for a. Retweet, yeah, Standard, no if we're.
Speaker 2: Coming under a windy or a, low we'll like, it but we will not retweet.
Speaker 4: It, okay how about. That it's too low number. One it could be any ranking on the top, five but it's the only sports podcast on. There so number one. Sports but like you got AN mpr one at number.
Speaker 2: ONE i haven't SEEN i haven't seen many of. THOSE i gotta say, though that's that's very.
Speaker 4: Right call you our listeners. Uninformed well if they're listening to us for.
Speaker 2: Ten thousand minutes out of, here yeah, right. Uh pickum results from last. Night we had The Warriors mavericks. Game The warriors were the favorites on the road by one and a, half small. LINE i took, Them trey took, Them we got the l task Took. Dallas and you are seven and, Eleven trey's eight and. Ten i'm ten and. Eight but it's the last, night so really it's it's coming down between you two here could, TIE i guess for last place In. NOVEMBER i know it's only a. THING i.
Speaker 3: Thought who we were? Doing the? Winner YEAH i, won you. Did we don't do anything with our. Picks we just make picks and.
Speaker 2: See how much we know about.
Speaker 3: Basketball, yeah and this is how much we know about. Basketball ten and. Eight that's the best. Record it's like five turns.
Speaker 2: Out it's, tough it's real.
Speaker 3: Doing just don't do.
Speaker 4: It do.
Speaker 3: It thirteen games the. Evening too many, games.
Speaker 4: Right skates too many. Games you don't got to tell.
Speaker 2: Me and survivor and it's our pickup, run weekly pickup, run WHICH i don't even Think i'm making it out tonight you play tonight not.
Speaker 4: Tonight. Cheez i've got, responsibilities.
Speaker 2: Unfortunate, dad, Responsibility god pick up my kid from.
Speaker 3: Basketball she's.
Speaker 4: Hoping she's hoping right?
Speaker 3: Now what's? Tonight one other responsibility you could have is creating A u R L i think would be. Appropriate does skeets think there are too MANY nba? Games tonight dot? Com and then just your. Face i'll chime in every. Night yeah, tonight, yes, Tonight, yes too many?
Speaker 4: Games?
Speaker 2: Thirteen why do we have three last? Night why do we only have one On? Thursday? Anyway what's tonight's? Game?
Speaker 3: Eminem it's a tasty.
Speaker 2: One eminem is on Your spotify rap to most.
Speaker 3: Listen To Noser no maybe a day after the Super bowl was like one song what About?
Speaker 2: YOU i did just See. EMINEM I i found myself watching The rock And Roll hall Of fame like last WEEK i think it, was and he got inducted and he he did a really weird. Thing oh, yeah oh, yeah he's old, man and he he like gave a show like it was nice in. Theory what he, did like he gave a shout out to like all the hip hop artists that have inspired, him but he did it in alphabetical order and read it and it was like way too, long like it was like one hundred. Names and again like, nice like a nice gesture because he was like he's, saying like there'sd be way more hip hop artists in The rock and Roll hall Of, Fame, okay but it was LIKE i just went on and on and on and.
Speaker 3: Anyway took him forever to get to the.
Speaker 2: Ms, yeah which.
Speaker 3: Are the two teams tonight Eminem memphis And. Minnesota oh yeah they.
Speaker 2: Are you said gambling is tough and you shouldn't do. IT i agree with. That put your house On minnesota covering this. TONIGHT i don't come, on come, on no, cat you, watch you would think the player.
Speaker 3: Bump sometimes there's a player.
Speaker 2: You, watch you, watch AND i feel confident about.
Speaker 3: This one And. Memphis the reason WHY i think there's a chance That memphis plays toughest because this is their playoff. Ria this wakes them. Up if you Remember Anthony edwards a few weeks ago said oh we're gonna go Play minnesota Or. Memphis now it's confused by all these amps that this is the game that riles us. Up who knows you got a little all.
Speaker 2: Right So trey is Taking. Minnesota, no he's Taking memphis and we're Taking.
Speaker 3: Minicon, second it's too many, games too many m. Teams good.
Speaker 2: LUCK i Like mini covering this. TONIGHT i, DO i, DO i.
Speaker 3: Do, okay let's GET i forgot WHO i? Picked its Like?
Speaker 2: MINNESOTA i.
Speaker 3: Know, anyways let's get to tweet to tweet out the.
Speaker 2: Night, Wow, okay fun tweet tonight from our Guy Jason. Gallagher. Uh he was one of many people tweeting out a photo Of Luka doncic arriving to the arena last night in his suit and his, kicks And Jason gallagher had a funny caption to go with. It luca looks like he's meeting some coworkers for happy, hour and there were a lot of great, responses a lot Of luca looks like this one was. Fun he's about to open up a business checking account At Wells. Fargo luca looks like he's ready to hit On jen From, accounting And luca look looks like it's tough to say that's a tongue. Twister luca looks like he's ordering A Vonka SODA dfb though had a photo to go with his. Tweet luca looks Like vincent From. Collateral there's so similarities to the. Suit but our Own Trey kirby did him one. Better luca looks like he's gonna host AN nba talk show in twenty. Eighteen and, yeah there he. Is just throw him into the. Mix oh a, vincents.
Speaker 4: We got them.
Speaker 2: All, yeah SO i GUESS i am wearing A i, mean really. TACIT i are wearing very similar suits To, luca BUT i got the no, tie the.
Speaker 4: Kicks it's it's pretty.
Speaker 2: Accurate, yeah it, is it. Is that's a that's great stuff. There it's a, fun fun tweet when people do The luca looks like we should throw that up on Our. Instagram we'll do. That.
Speaker 4: Yeah there was A New York times column recently, about, uh what business casual dressing means now that people are returning to, offices and it's, basically you just wear a light colored button down, shirt no, tie and a pair of dress. Pants look at business.
Speaker 2: Casual he's almost. Overdressed yeah.
Speaker 4: Exactly, yeah that's showing up to the office and they're gonna take off the, jacket roll up the, Sleeves, yeah get a, computing get the computer's, putin.
Speaker 2: Get computing and hitting On jen and, accounting and Then i'll see you later at a happy. Hour all, right, fun fun tweet later, tonight, today, TONIGHT? Jd what do you want to call? IT i guess? Tonight is this? Good?
Speaker 5: Tonight?
Speaker 2: Realistically realistically tonight if you're on The east, coast probably today if you're A west coast of you or Listener mattio with is this? Good It's MATTIO jd special Guest Jackie. TONE i don't know if you know who that, is but she's the host of The Best Leftovers ever On netflix and she Was melrose On glow but you can also watch On.
Speaker 3: Netflix so an.
Speaker 2: Actress i'm gonna be Joining mattio AND jd to debate the is this?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Topics do you? Do you know what's on the? DOCKET? Jd can you tease us with?
Speaker 4: One at?
Speaker 2: Least?
Speaker 5: Yeah there's one THAT i had never heard? Of oka push.
Speaker 3: Gifts have you heard of?
Speaker 2: This what's a push?
Speaker 5: Gift it's for women going into labor or something like pregnant.
Speaker 2: Women, okay that's ALL i know about. It this thing a push gift like give. Me what would be an example of a push.
Speaker 4: GIFT i Got laura a pair Of lban wicked good.
Speaker 2: Slippers, okay so, children, okay, Interesting i'll comfort For. Yeah so it could be things.
Speaker 5: Laring labor like it's to be used during, labor during.
Speaker 4: LABOR i think she put them on after she got. Home, okay, yeah you, know just around the same.
Speaker 3: Time so is.
Speaker 5: It what is the? Push is the push like pushing the baby out or?
Speaker 3: Like, okay, yeah it's called push. GIFTS i think it has to do with the actual labor. Party, yeah you, know not like?
Speaker 2: It when when do you give the gift before?
Speaker 3: Labor during? Labor after all of these questions will be, asked answer a baby gift With.
Speaker 2: JACKIE i don't. Know Does jackie have? Children i'm not SURE i have, nothing doesn't, matter give her?
Speaker 3: Opinion has? THEM i have?
Speaker 5: Kids, Again i've never heard of PUSH i would be the first thing that pops into my head is a stick right to bite down, on like A Civil war? Style oh give.
Speaker 2: Like some nice salad tongues you could then use later after biting down on.
Speaker 5: The wooden tongue tongues or what do you call?
Speaker 3: It the four? Steps, No i'm.
Speaker 2: Talking hold, on what are you.
Speaker 5: Talking i'm talking about like hauling that baby at A, YEAH i was.
Speaker 2: LIKE i was thinking of a nice old wooden salad. Set it is like a fork, Spoon, yeah what's the other? ONE i guess the ones just, spoon. Sparky they're usually a nice wood so you could bite down on, that but then using it for.
Speaker 5: Yourself that's WHAT i Was and you can use the ball to cats to, baby, right, sure why?
Speaker 3: Not and then you can use the fork and spoon to cut the umbilical.
Speaker 2: Cord doesn't have the doesn't have the knife part on.
Speaker 3: It, yeah it's spiky.
Speaker 2: Spike you a good job at. It that's not gonna.
Speaker 3: Work you need a.
Speaker 2: Knife i'll get you a knife set for your push. Kite you just.
Speaker 3: Push if it is just something you put in your. Fists you know the old meditation relaxation, scruncher squeeze, balls squeeze. Balls, yeah that's, good all?
Speaker 2: Right is this good podcast coming later Tonight Slash today with special Guests Jackie, Tone so keep your eyes and ears out for that. One the YouTube is this good is right here underneath our YouTube videos in the, Description so go click on that and Then tomorrow already said this biggest surprise for Each Eastern conference team at the quarter mark of THE nba, season though there are all thirteen games on tonight. Too maybe we can get you, know smart and sort of sprinkle them into the. Answers but then, again some.
Speaker 3: SHOW i, MEAN i, Know.
Speaker 2: And Then survivors on. Tonight we'll Have No bus tomorrow as, well which has its own YouTube and podcast. Feed only Three No bus episodes of remaining three or, Four so go check that out if you're A survivor, Fan let's call it. There, hey CAN i share one more thing before we? Go so you, know we're talking about bird cams. Yesterday this is. Wild so YESTERDAY i get, Home i'm bringing in the recycling in the, garbage So i'm taking it to the side of the house and what is at my feet but a dead, bird very, SAD a nice cute LITTLE i believe a sparrow of some.
Speaker 4: Sort.
Speaker 2: Dead NOW i think it hit a window and. Perished maybe a cat dropped it, There i'm not. Sure but but but but the drive in this, morning what DID i see a? Hawk sidewalk? Hawk we just talk about bird, camp the hawks stealing dogs and cats and stuff like. That and THEN i see a dead bird an a hawk within within you, know twenty four hours of talking about.
Speaker 3: It love, right we're.
Speaker 2: Here do you think birds listen to our? Podcast or were we gonna get a lot of Birds spotify? Wrapped, anyway that's a story time for. Me what do you do with a dead? BIRD i threw it in the? Garbage, YEAH i hate doing, that but what else are you doing it?
Speaker 4: That the grossest thing at my house is are outside garbage camp because it's, dead dead animals and dog.
Speaker 2: Poop that's.
Speaker 4: It and old bags a bunch of old bags and bagged it.
Speaker 3: Up, yeah it's. Gross garbage bins.
Speaker 4: Gross good garbage.
Speaker 2: Clipper. Bros you heard it here, first have a great, time turn.
Speaker 4: Up love you, guys, Awesome.
Speaker 3: Thanks for joining. Us and remember is this? Good it's not, live not going? Live is this good for?
Speaker 2: Us?
Speaker 3: No come, On, Madeo i'm ON. Jd what's going on? There? What what.
Speaker 2: Topics are you leaving on the cutting?
Speaker 5: Room there's nothing left on.
Speaker 3: It it's.
Speaker 5: Technical it's mostly just adjusting the drift in the because there's three different. Locations it's hard to.
Speaker 3: Do, yeah but it doesn't. Matter save, yourselves man save.
Speaker 2: Yours we'll see you guys. Tomorrow race, today, People
Speaker 3: So you foul