Speaker 1: Good morning us yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo hilarious.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Charlamagne, the cat Hes to the Plan.
Speaker 3: It is tesday.
Speaker 4: Good morning. How y'all feel out there? I feel blessed, black and Holly favors. Happy to be here another day to start off, beautiful listeners, what's happening?
Speaker 5: That's right, it's a Tuesday. How you feeling?
Speaker 2: Just I feel good. You'll always talking about me coming in here.
Speaker 6: Ask you because I've been using the lotion when I get in here and you're doing the same thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're sitting here lootioning down. I know I usually do it before y'all get here, but I.
Speaker 4: Was, I didn't even realize, Like, get ashy, they don't they look like sugar cookies.
Speaker 6: That's great, Get hey, yo, ash, No, sugar cookies ain't good to look like that means it look dry.
Speaker 5: It ain't that bad. It definitely is that bad.
Speaker 4: It all just don't notice because y'all read and y'all been like that your whole lot. We see that sugar cookies.
Speaker 5: Don't know they ask you it ain't that bad. How y'a feel like what you did yesterday?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: Anything, I got my nels and.
Speaker 5: My foot was on the stuff.
Speaker 6: But other than that, now, oh my god, I watched the The.
Speaker 2: Love Is Blind reunion it came on.
Speaker 9: That was it.
Speaker 6: Y'all can't really because y'all don't watch that show, But that's a good Netflix serious. You know, when they're in a puse and they're dating, and you got to propose to somebody before you even see who they are.
Speaker 2: You have to date a whole proposal.
Speaker 6: Yes, like it's the show talking about it up here, y'all just be tuning out things y'all don't listen to. I mean, y'all don't really watch on CD.
Speaker 10: But it's these people that go in these parts, right.
Speaker 6: And you have to date with the wall in between you and get to know the person emotionally, and you know, ask questions about your life and everything.
Speaker 2: You have to date for ten days.
Speaker 5: And they could be ugly.
Speaker 6: Physic cliche yes, yes, and and then you propose to them and then you meet them. Then the big reveal comes after you propose to them.
Speaker 5: But it's somebody like you just not attracted to. But you know, yeah, nice.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you just got to them.
Speaker 6: That's that's what happened last season with Clay and a d or whatever. Right, but Ad just got married to somebody else and Clay sitting on the sideline looking like, oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, lock that down, damn it. Yeah, all right, y'all don't know what I'm talking about. That's a really really good show.
Speaker 5: Sure, plenty of people do.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's amazing.
Speaker 7: And you know what I did yesterday, which it sounds horrible. My son is ten. I told him how to ride a bike yesterday.
Speaker 10: That's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I should have did it like a four or five.
Speaker 2: I felt bad about the same thing.
Speaker 6: No, because Chris taught my son how to ride a bike, just like last year.
Speaker 5: Something's like seventeen.
Speaker 2: No, he's not seventeen, he's twelve. He was eleven.
Speaker 6: So yeah, later, I mean, you know, yeah, after your son don't play. But yeah, I know I felt bad about it too. But Ash is riding through the city now.
Speaker 7: He knows how to ride a quad. My son knows how to ride like a little to raise the motorcycles. Yeah, you don't know how to ride a bike because I had to teach you what a regular bike. Oh wow you yeah, regular bike like pedal like he had.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you definitely yeah. I thought you meant, you know, like, yeah, one of the dirt bikes.
Speaker 5: He knew how to do that. Didn't know how to ride a bike training wheels. My girls don't know either. I got to teach them this week, damn and too busy teaching him how to drive. That's the problem, all them damn calls.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, Well, let's get the show cracking. All right, we got front page news. We got a lot to discuss, so let's get to it. Morgan to be joining us when we come back, so don't go anywhere.
Speaker 5: Ah, this is cool. So let's say give me some of something I was gonna say this morning. Wait, get up this morning snooze.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's the breakfast club. Good morning, y'all, let's get right into it. What's up Morgan?
Speaker 6: Hey, yeay, y'all gotta be turnd up this morning. Good morning, happy food, bay, How y'all feeling.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious?
Speaker 5: Good good goose?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, what's happening is not the stock market? Okay?
Speaker 11: The stock market had its worst start to the presidential term since two thousand and nine. According to dal Jones, market data stocks suffered their weakest first fifty days as a presidency since President Barack Obama's first term. As of Monday, the smp five hundred fell six point four percent since President Trump's inauguration on January twentieth. The tech heavy Nasdaq fell about four percent, with Tesla, Alphabet, and Meta among the biggest losers. All three major indexes finished sharply lower during the first fifty days of Trump's first term. The doubt and the Nasdaq grows six percent, but while the SMPKA nearly five percent. So let's see if today can bring better results in the market. Elsewhere, House GOP members are trying to rap and.
Speaker 5: It's all Trump's vote.
Speaker 4: Don't forget to say that because he said he can't guarantee we won't be in a recession.
Speaker 2: Well I'm getting to that. Oh ah yeah.
Speaker 11: So House GOP members are trying to rally behind a bill that would keep the government open through the summertime. House Speaker Mike Johnson says they will try to pass it today. Republicans will do hold a two eighteen to two fourteen House majority, but so far most seem inclined to pass the measure that would keep the government funding at its current levels through September thirtieth. Now, House Democrats have spoke out against the bill, saying it will cut Medicare and Medicaid. Let's hear more from House Minority Leader Hakim Jeffries, who expects Democrats to vote against this proposed Republican bill.
Speaker 12: The House Republican so called spending bill does nothing to protect Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Quite the opposite. The Republican bill dramatically cuts healthcare, nutritional assistance for children and families, and veterans benefits. It is not something we could ever support.
Speaker 4: First of all, you can't trust all Democrats to vote against Republicans, because all Democrats are never on the same page. We saw that last week when intended and voted the censor of Congressman Our Green.
Speaker 11: Right, it's true, all right, Yeah, Well, Republicans are expected to bring the bill to the House floor today, with GOP Congressman Thomas Massey of Kentucky already saying he'll vote against it. So there are some Republicans who do not like this particular spending bill. And without a new spending bill, the federal government would shut down on Friday, so we just have a matter of days for them to go ahead and get this thing passed.
Speaker 2: In other news, electricity exports.
Speaker 11: From Ontario, Canada to the US are being hit with a surcharge. This is in result to the tariffs that we're going to hit them with. So Ontario Premiere Doug Ford announced a twenty five percent increase.
Speaker 2: He made that announcement yesterday.
Speaker 11: He said he urged well, he urged the US not to escalate this trade war. And he said, like you said, Charlotte Magne, it's all Trump's fault. Let's hear more from Ontario Premiere doug Ford.
Speaker 13: Believe me when I say I do not want to do this. I feel terrible for the American people because it's not the American people who started this trade war. It's one person who's responsible. That's President Trump. I will not hesitate to increase this charge if necessary. If the United States escalates, I will not hesitate to shut the electricity off completely. We will apply maximum pressure to maximize our leverage.
Speaker 7: Tum guystap plan. He got to stop planning. The food I was nervous about, but the electric bills. I don't know if you guys, been looking at your electric bills. They are ready through the roof now. So the fact that they're going to add a surcharge and raise it a certain percentage and could possibly shut it off, I'm nervous now.
Speaker 4: And that's when you should have been nervous. But that's not what Trump promised on the campaign. He promised the you know, low grocery prices. He promised the cost the low cost of everything, and he promised the highest stock market. But because of him saying he can't guarantee we won't be in a recession, the stock market is down. And because of these tasks, in these trade wards, grocery prices and the cost of every day living is going to continue to go up.
Speaker 5: Electricity going up is crazy, That is one point. Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is.
Speaker 6: It's scary stuff for real. And you know, what can we do if we just we're sitting here, like, what do we do with even what's some things that be on the top of the people roofs? So that ain't even gonna help it.
Speaker 5: At all either, So let it you help, because that comes from the sun.
Speaker 7: If you already have that installed into your house, but if you don't have that installed to you, so you gotta get electric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a lot of people in Maryland do have that though.
Speaker 11: One point five million Americans in Michigan, Minnesota, and New York get their electricity from Ontario. Just to give you guys a little stat Ford said again if this, if the US escalates, he will not hesitate to shut the electricity off completely. So that would be very, very impactful.
Speaker 2: Not to mention guys. Wait there's more. Don't forget.
Speaker 6: We got those tariffs coming on April second, so you know, I would just say, buckle down.
Speaker 2: It is not the time to be flashy in Florida at all.
Speaker 5: No hold on to your coins.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 5: We probably headed to a recession.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's been eleven recessions in this country since World War Two, and ten have been under Republican presidents.
Speaker 5: That's what they do.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right, So that's your front page news for six a m. At seven, we're gonna talk uh deportation. Yeah, it's a lot. That's a that's a big conversation right now, the deportation.
Speaker 7: And also if you're out in Florida today, I know today is March eleventh. Of course, voting Mirramar They are voting for the Commissioner's seat number three. Salute to our very own Popa Keith. He's running for that seat. Keith Walcott. He does middays for Miami Station and he's running for seat number three. So if you're out there, Marrramar, make sure you head out and check out Papa Keith.
Speaker 5: Keith Walcott, he does our afternoon shift. So salute. Drop on to close.
Speaker 4: Bombs with Papa Keith. I don't know nothing about his policy's good brother.
Speaker 5: Though, yeah, good great brother.
Speaker 7: So uh, if you're out there, Mrramar again, look for Papa Keith and everybody else. Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. You want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 9: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 14: Oh my god, I can't believe I'm going It was my first time call it.
Speaker 5: Good morning. What's your name?
Speaker 9: Brother?
Speaker 15: Good morning?
Speaker 9: My name is Randy.
Speaker 14: I'm from socaw.
Speaker 16: I actually I'm actually calling. I'm an aspiring airline pilot and I was wondering if anybody out there, you know, can mentor me and leave me in the right direction on how to become a pilot and just you know, give me worth of encouragement.
Speaker 5: You got to give your info. Anybody elf you know how to fly?
Speaker 14: But hit me on my you can hit me on my email at Randy Curry see U R R I E nine two at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: And why not Google or something though? Like why why did you decide to call the breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: I'm sure there's all types of pilot schools and flying schools that can help you out.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 14: Well, yeah, there's school schools and stuff.
Speaker 16: But I'm just looking for, you know, a mentor, you know, an African American that's already in the.
Speaker 9: Industry that can, you know, just give me.
Speaker 15: Worth of encouragement and keep me on the right path.
Speaker 5: You know, trying to fly will spread you wings, my brother.
Speaker 7: You know what, there's a breathday out of Atlanta that flies a black brother and.
Speaker 5: You just get it, just a black brother. Really narrow it down.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, I'm looking for his Instagram. He's pretty popular on social media.
Speaker 16: Hey, Envy, before hanged up up, I actually wanted to talk to you about your car collection.
Speaker 5: What's up, brother?
Speaker 16: I think a while ago, as you mentioned that you had an MC twenty Manserati.
Speaker 7: I did we come to the hood of dad the MC twenty actually dropper was a Maserati I don't have, but I was the one with the doors open up. I don't actually own it anymore. I didn't love that car. But Mail the Traveler mel M E. L. The Traveler, he's a brother who flies. He's somebody that you should follow and always talks about flying and you know, getting his license and why it's important for minorities to fly.
Speaker 5: Mail the Traveler M. E. L.
Speaker 13: T h E.
Speaker 5: Traveler.
Speaker 14: Awesome, thank you, Good morning you guys.
Speaker 5: Good morning, a good one. Brother. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 17: This is Jack Jones.
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 5: Brother? Get off your chest?
Speaker 9: How you doing?
Speaker 17: Dj angy, good morning, Good morning, Charlotte man, God, good morning, good morning. Just justin hilarious, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Baby, how you doing.
Speaker 17: I just wanted to get off my chest. I'm a man at the end of the day, and I don't.
Speaker 7: Have no problem then that means he cheating a man at the end of the day, that means he cheated.
Speaker 18: Bro.
Speaker 15: I didn't.
Speaker 17: I didn't see physically, but I did. I was entertaining other women, and I know I'm wrong for that.
Speaker 5: Where was you entertain another woman? That sir.
Speaker 19: Text?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that's cheating. Don't cheat, bro. You're still a little black boy. You're still a little immature young man. How did you get caught?
Speaker 17: She went through my phone, you know, and she found it, and I know it's gonna take some time and she do take me back, and I'm doing all do whatever it takes to get her back. You know what I'm saying, What.
Speaker 5: Were you saying? The found What were you saying? What were you saying to the person.
Speaker 17: I was I was talking. I was saying that I did miss her. You know what I'm saying. She's my friend. But I didn't have no place saying that.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 17: Uh no, it wouldn't. It was. It's just a friend that I used to deal with in the past. I haven't been with no other one. No, it wasn't, y'all.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, that was a friend that she was that you were smashing.
Speaker 6: Y'all was smashing at one point, and so that that makes her not that makes him more than a friend.
Speaker 2: But she wasn't quite a girlfriend.
Speaker 17: Yeah, years ago, and you had.
Speaker 2: Your girl around this girl saying that she was your friend.
Speaker 17: Huh, I can't hear you.
Speaker 6: You had around this girl like y'all just always been friends with y'all was smashing.
Speaker 17: I'm not that damn.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, just a little bit disrespectful. Okay, I got you, I feel But if you learn from.
Speaker 17: This, I'm definitely learned. My listen and I'm going from it. And I'm just trying to write my lawns at the end of the day.
Speaker 5: How long did it happen?
Speaker 4: It happened Friday, grow fast, It just happened Friday.
Speaker 5: Tuesday.
Speaker 17: Hey man, you realized something, something.
Speaker 18: That some good is.
Speaker 15: Going for you. Man, You get you get along with you, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got a long way to go, brother, just tuesday.
Speaker 5: It just happened Friday.
Speaker 8: We'll do it.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna work in progress when I'm working, but you.
Speaker 2: Gotta start somewhere.
Speaker 5: You're right, that's right. Good luck brother.
Speaker 4: If you think your wife, if you think your woman gonna start trusting you after three days, you bugging.
Speaker 7: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 20: Ray right, ray, Yo, Charlotmagne Davy, what up are we lying?
Speaker 9: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 20: I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool.
Speaker 9: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 20: We get on the phone right now, he'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 5: We lie Hello, who's this?
Speaker 18: Hi? That's a skip call downtown and how you guys doing?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: Eight car, what's happening?
Speaker 18: And this is one of your baby formers eight four three? Thank you?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna one of.
Speaker 18: The older heads that love you guys. I love everything you guys do. But listen, I got found from Michigan. Okays are not a good as people like that, you know, but but America needs to be shown a lection. And if I was the prime minister, because I wouldn't even Michigan will just wake up and have no damn life.
Speaker 9: That's right, That's just it.
Speaker 18: What's the other one? Wisconsin will wake up and just you know what, no life. They voted for him anyway, Listen, my son live in Michigan. He'll be all right. He's just from down south. He know how to make it without life.
Speaker 5: He lived through hurricane You go, you know what, Roy.
Speaker 18: You know it, hey, Charlemagne, tell him now you can make it through that, you can make it do anything right.
Speaker 4: They don't know nothing about that, getting hit by a category five hurricane.
Speaker 5: We ain't have powerful like too much.
Speaker 18: Okay, they are not about that, So turn up, you know what, because America gotta be shown. And it ain't just the presidency, that's the people in the America. We done got to the point where wead done got so big and so out of control, like we just the best and not you know, I mean, we don't pumped take our way through life and through this whole global economy.
Speaker 4: Turn the damn life out. America is a house of cards. He's not wrong.
Speaker 18: Uh, you gotta make them. You gotta make because even with a listening the other day, and that's why people ain't like how they used to be where we came up. My daddy used to say.
Speaker 3: A man's word that his bun.
Speaker 18: You ain't got nothing else. You can have all the money in your pocket and can be trusted and you can be broke and it ain't got a nickel, but everybody trusts you. You made a deal with that thing was delicity was a deep already hand shook, ain't already drive? Now you playing with this man? And there's people and I got a lot of people here say, oh, well, what that got to do with that? You know, I am sorry that you missed the class on foreign policy. I'm sorry you did, but you need to go back and reiterate and research. You know, they give us things to we get weeks from them. We get a whole lot of things from frames.
Speaker 4: I do understand why people I do understand why people here feel like that about geopolitical politics, only because it's hard to see past your own bills.
Speaker 18: Well, I'm sorry, that's the selfishness in us. You know, that's how we If you listen and that's the way you've been raised, we'll never have another village ever because you've got to see past yours.
Speaker 5: That's I love you, I love you to appreciate you. From the A four to three? Hello, who's this? What's up? What this?
Speaker 19: This is the author?
Speaker 17: M L.
Speaker 21: How you guys feeling this morning?
Speaker 5: What's up in jail? Get it off your chest this morning.
Speaker 19: Moist lip.
Speaker 21: May help y'all remember me, because y'all e cloon is like y'all don't remember me. Good morning, everybody, Good morning Jess.
Speaker 5: This this is the stuffy that we like.
Speaker 21: You always talking about Charlemagne.
Speaker 17: I'm not a son.
Speaker 7: How are you she actually going to your Black effect on podcast festival?
Speaker 21: Yes, my third year is Jordan.
Speaker 14: No l who is this that?
Speaker 5: I can't hear her name?
Speaker 9: What she said?
Speaker 5: M k l, m k l? How are you queen moi lip Moy's juicy lip?
Speaker 21: Okay okay, I'm an author.
Speaker 17: Yes, that's my moniker okay okay.
Speaker 21: And she got her V Yes, I called it get on top of Charlamagne here first and Jeff Larry who okay? Wait, Yes, I called and I did a little trick on you. I called doing your deft with a man and I told you I had a crush on charlotm Mane.
Speaker 17: Do you remember me?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do remember?
Speaker 5: Yes, Yes she did, Yes, yes, you play?
Speaker 21: Really I was not playing. I really had a mess. I felt like I just stopping Charla Mane. I've been going to his event every year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't wait, can't wait to see you again this year. Bring your glass with you this time?
Speaker 21: Why don't you glass?
Speaker 5: Exactly? She got good vision, your vision?
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 4: Saturday April twenty sixth, thirdy Annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening for that woman and happening in Atlanta, Georgia, pulled me yards.
Speaker 5: Who are you looking forward to seeing this year?
Speaker 9: Mk uh?
Speaker 21: Thank everybody?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, okay, hold on, hold on, IM gonna let you Charlott talk behind the seats.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yes, the R and B Money Podcast will be there on that stage, live tanking, Jay Valentine and Sarah Jakes Roberts will be there doing her Woman of All podcast. So go get your tickets. Lack Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival, all.
Speaker 7: Right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five. When we got the latest with Lauren coming up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Wendy Williams was admitted to the hospital and knowing Laurence, she probably went down to the hospital and down here, so she's going to be escorted her down there, So of course she's gonna be here to break it down later.
Speaker 7: All right, we'll get into that Nextus to Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning everybody.
Speaker 7: It's DJ n V, Jesse Larras, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Laurence.
Speaker 2: Lauren be coming the straight fast.
Speaker 3: She gets the from somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 10: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything, and.
Speaker 5: She'd be having the latest on.
Speaker 9: The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 9: So it's the leaders on the Breakfast Club talking to me what we got.
Speaker 23: So yesterday I broke an exclusive. And again if whenever you look for the latest and it's happening here, follow me at Laura la Rosa on all social media because we broken exclusive, not I we broken exclusive. That Wendy Williams, after being transported to a hospital, scored a ten out of ten on a psych or.
Speaker 10: A competency test.
Speaker 23: So this test that she took, it was ten questions she was asked and she answered all ten questions correct the questions. Basically, just help the person who's asking her these questions be able to determine like is she able to track like cognitively, can she have a conversation, does she know what's going on?
Speaker 10: Where is her mental state? Is she is she incapacitated or not.
Speaker 23: So we were told exclusively yesterday that she passed that test with flying colors, which is a great sign because as you know, like she's trying to get out of the facility where she's living at right now, and that's the biggest issue is like they're trying to claim that she's not able to live outside of the restraints that she's living in right now. Gotcha now to badtrack though, why all of this happened? Because I think yesterday when people saw like there was two stories that drop. There was a story about an investigation that's happening right now with Wendy Williams conservator Sabrina Mercy, and then there was a story about her being taken to a hospital. Before we were able to update people on what was happening at the hospital, I think people were freaking out because you're your hospital, Wendy, like what happened?
Speaker 10: So what happened? Was Gina mont how you said? Gina's that say?
Speaker 5: Gina, No, not more, don't give me a lie.
Speaker 10: My girl, Gina?
Speaker 5: Gina?
Speaker 10: Okay, Gina?
Speaker 23: Was she if you guys watched the Wendy documentary on two B that TMZ did. Gina is in that documentary, so she has been kind of like spearheading the actions that Wendy is taking to try and get herself out.
Speaker 5: Of all that. The president, she's the president of connect Care. She is a god.
Speaker 4: Got her on the Breakfast Club about about maybe five years ago.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 5: She She's helped my family out with a lot of things too as well.
Speaker 10: Yes, I love her.
Speaker 23: So this all sparked off because she sent a letter to Adult Protective Services, and in that letter she was basically detailing the conditions that live Wendy is living under versus how she thinks she should be living. She also, you know, she called the circumstances very troubling around just her treatment in general, like not being able to come outside for fresh air, not seeing doctors according to Wendy as much as she wants to. She also talked a lot about just the floor that she's on and in the confinement and being a memory unit, the whole staff approval thing, and she was like, yo, y'all need to get somebody down here, because this is concerning. Not only is it concerning for her health, but legally there's no way that like her rights are not being trampled over in this situation. So after that happened, now NYPD gets involved. So NYPD gets involved or whatever, and they step in. So now there are two investigations that are happening on the Adult Protective Services side and the NYPD side, and they're basically looking into the conservativeship to see, yo, okay, is this violent in her rights and if so, how, like what is happening should she be in a situation? So I think, you know, in talking to Gina and they're talking to different people that like are very aware of what's happening here. When you see a photo like this, and I printed out a photo from TMZ's video that they have of Wendy yesterday, where Wendy was so excited just to see somebody at the bottom of her building with a camera. She started waving and it was like he had a free Wendy sign and he held it up and she started waving.
Speaker 10: She was just excited to see someone who knew who she was.
Speaker 23: You got to start to think, like, this is a human being, like why So then after that police come and there's a video of police removing Wendy from uh, you know what she calls a luxury prison.
Speaker 10: She looked good, though, she looked really good. She was walking and.
Speaker 5: Yesterday it.
Speaker 23: Was nice weather outside yesterday too, so it was a good day for her to be able to get some fresh air. But yeah, so she they took her to the hospital yesterday and she did that test.
Speaker 10: And a big part of.
Speaker 23: This, you know, is just getting some am so that she has somewhere back in because the on the other side of things, because I had asked, like, well, why, like what's happening with the court stuff. We talk about lawyers, we talk about the court and they're like, yo, that just can take a minute. So, you know, bringing these additional eyes in can get things going. So that is what happened yesterday with Wendy.
Speaker 4: She'll be calling into a breakfast club this morning, Wendy Williams will do with some more updates.
Speaker 7: In about fifteen minutes, about ten to fifteen minutes, she'll be checking in and she'll be telling us everything that's going on and what happened.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, y'all know.
Speaker 23: The biggest thing when I'm like just running around or whatever. The biggest thing that people talk to me about from here is Wendy, Like people are so connected to her. They want to know how she's doing. They want to know if this is a real thing. People think that this is like not real because it's so extreme. I've never gotten there are people that are like, I mean, I think that they know what's real, that they just can't believe it. Like because we know Wendy Williams is like Wendy Williams, so to see her now people are like, how did this happen? But like everybody wants to know what's going on with that test. Yeah, uh, she's past the test.
Speaker 7: So again, Wendy Williams will be checking in in about ten minutes, will be talking to her her Edgina, Gina, you gotta be with her to live on and we'll be talking about everything that went down yesterday and and what's going on now and what we should expect.
Speaker 4: And she is calling into the View on Friday as well. It's crazy kind of early for one.
Speaker 18: Dy.
Speaker 5: Actually, what you mean.
Speaker 23: She got SUZANNEO. She's working with her producer Suzanne from The Windy Show.
Speaker 5: There was like helping her wake up this morning.
Speaker 23: Yeah, but I mean she's going not this morning for our show. But for the view, they've been talking. There's been videos coming out on her. Suzanne just like talking and preparing for the view, So I'm excited about that as well too.
Speaker 6: All random observation. Tory Lane's album Slap Crazy.
Speaker 10: You weren't here that day.
Speaker 6: We were talking absolutely, but the album is crazy crazy, just like they started an album, the album that he did, but for this no, no, no, it was another one drop even dropping albums in jail because they dropped another.
Speaker 5: On second or third crazy here, I'm exactly.
Speaker 4: So, you like the canadianed to album is good, but doing it sounds like you're doing Drake karaoke.
Speaker 23: He doesn't sound like it was on some of the songs I did, something.
Speaker 5: Like it's like Drake reference tracks.
Speaker 10: Sometimes Eli's having a conniction.
Speaker 6: Well he actually he maybe different people because he's not like the Weekend and some of the songs from they start Peters and he can morph into anybody.
Speaker 2: That's that's something unique.
Speaker 4: I'm very talented, but I don't know if it's anto thing or if he's actually just doing Drake Weekend karaoke.
Speaker 5: But a lot of them will sound the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, different songs.
Speaker 5: I know the album.
Speaker 23: He'd be simple king anyway, but like he just a production too. I was like, oh, amazing, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 2: That wasn't on the phone.
Speaker 6: That that that was some equipment that that guy had in jail.
Speaker 20: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That wasn't on the phone.
Speaker 5: I said it was over the phone. Don't be singing in no man's equipment in prison.
Speaker 7: All right, all right, that's the latest with Laura. When we come back, we got front page news and tell a friend to tell a friend. Wendy Williams will be checking in about ten minutes.
Speaker 5: I have just Breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is dj NV just hilarious, Charlamagne de Guide. We are to Breakfast Club. Let's get back in some front page news. What's up, Morgan?
Speaker 11: Listen, did you guys know that the Trump administration is launching a new self deportation app for illegal immigrants?
Speaker 4: What you can take yourself out?
Speaker 5: You leave? Really, I know somebody had has actually so.
Speaker 11: The CBP Home app allows those in the US illegally to notify the government about their intent to leave the country, and Customs and Border Protection says this provides illegal immigrants the chance to leave before facing harsher consequences. CBP Home is a repurposing of the CBP one app from the Biden administration that allowed migrants to schedule appointments at the US ports of entry. So that was shut down of course as Trump entered office, and all appointments were canceled as of Trump's first day back in office. So the CBP home app again allows those who are in the US illegally to notify the government and of their intent to leave the country.
Speaker 2: And then once you.
Speaker 11: Get there, supposedly reportedly you know, you can leave without having harsher sentences as long or a harsher punishments as long as you are not one of those you know, super violent offenders. So this brings me to my other my next story that's relative a New York federal judge. It's temporarily blocking efforts by the Trump administration to deport a student leader of recent pro Hamas anti Israel demonstrations at Columbia University. Now, there were demonstrations outside of Columbia University in downtown in Foley Square. Mack Mood Khalil, a Syrian born pro Palestinian activist was arrested by ICE agents at his student housing apartment on Saturday night and is being held in an immigration detention center in Louisiana.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 11: Khalil holds a revoked and now revoked permanent Green card, so he was on his path to citizenship and a student visa. His supporters say his free speech rights are being violated. This comes as protests, of course, are ramping up in New York City.
Speaker 2: Let's hear.
Speaker 11: Let's take a listen to some of those protests that happened yesterday at Columbia.
Speaker 5: Free Buck Food.
Speaker 24: Khalil no, universities cannot exist when their leaders do not stand up for the basic values of teaching, learning, expression, research, inquiry, and debate. Our worst enemy at this moment is the idea that the terrible things that happened during authoritarian dictatorships elsewhere could somehow never happen here. But they can happen, and indeed, we must acknowledge that some of those things are already happening.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So, in a truth post a truth social post, Trump signaled that this is just the beginning of deportations. He said the administration will not tolerate students who've engaged in pro terrorist, anti Semitic, anti American activity. ICE agents also reportedly threatened to arrest macmoo's wife, who is who is an American citizen, and she's also eight months pregnant. So Khalil is due in court on Wednesday morning and we will see what comes of that. Also, I want to let you know that he actually sends a letter to Colombia University President Interim President Katrina Armstrong asking for support and protection. He part of the letter reads, I haven't been able to sleep fearing that ICE or a dangerous individual might come.
Speaker 5: To my home.
Speaker 11: I urgently need legal support, and I urge you to intervene and provide the necessary protections to prevent further harm.
Speaker 2: Any thoughts on that guy, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: Deporting someone because you don't like what they are protesting, are speaking out against his nuts. And if you are a person, you know who believes in people's right to free speech, are you believing your right to free speech and your right to protest, you got to speak out against this.
Speaker 5: Like you have to.
Speaker 11: So Meanwhile, the Department of Education is warning some sixty colleges and universities to protect Jewish students or risk you losing federal funds. So remember yesterday we were talking about what's legal and not in terms of withholding federal funds. Well, as long as the as long as Congress approves it, they can withhold these federal funds. So, in a letter sent to schools across the country, the Department of Education said that the Civil Rights Act requires students to have uninterrupted access to camp, its, facilities, and educational opportunities. Secretary of Education Linda McMahon noted that pro Palestinian protests have broken out since the Israel Hermas War started in twenty twenty three, calling them relentless anti Semitic eruptions. And of course, last week Columbia University lost four hundred million dollars in federal grants and contracts for what the government is calling continued in action to protect Jewish students from discrimination.
Speaker 2: Now New York Governor.
Speaker 11: Kathy Hokel, she has criticized the Trump administration for trying to dismantle the US Department of Education. She spoke at a teachers union event in Albany, New York, yesterday, and the governor urged parents, teachers, and students to go to rallies and offices and elected and talk to elected officials to fight Trump's efforts to shut down the US Department of Education. Let's hear those comments from New York Governor Kathy Hockle.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna take it to the streets.
Speaker 25: We're gonna take it to congratulavas and make them look in the eyes of our kids and tell them they're gonna go back to Washington vote against them.
Speaker 5: I dare them that they cannot do it.
Speaker 25: And the more shouldn't we see how they're the bigger difference I believe you'll have because how do you say no to a child with disabilities?
Speaker 5: Kathy, don't know the administration we're talking about here.
Speaker 4: They're gonna look through kids with disabilities dead in AI like that's it. Trump might even hit them with the full Remember when Trump went full t Rex that one time making fun of them.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, yeah, t Rex.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the visual Okay.
Speaker 6: Anyways, so the Trump administration officials say the efforts to shut down the department is a part of the overall plan to cut government spending and eliminated and eliminate bureaucratic bloats. You know, it's so crazy about this whole doze thing about cutting government spending. But you know, it costs money to change Black Lives Matter plaza. It costs money to change these uh these these military bases back that costs.
Speaker 2: Billions, millions of dollars.
Speaker 11: So I'm not sure you know that we're actually cutting this you know we're actually taking this money and it's actually being cut or as opposed to being reallocated.
Speaker 2: It's what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: So, but I'm not go get too much into that. And you know that's the front page news.
Speaker 2: I'm Morgan.
Speaker 11: Would follow me on social app Morgan Media. For more news coverage, follow at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at bi nnews dot com. Y'all have a great tuesday.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Morgan, Thank you Morgan. All right, when we come back, Wendy Williams will be checking in. That's right, Tell a friend and tell a friend. Wendy will be checking in. I so don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Moring everybody.
Speaker 7: It's DJ n V Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne de goud. We are the Breakfast Club and we got some special guests. On the line this morning. We have Wendy Williams and JUNI. Hey, good morning, Good morning, Wendy.
Speaker 4: G I want to tell people who Gina is because Gina's name came up yesterday in one of the TMZ articles. Gina is the president of connect Care Advisory Group.
Speaker 5: And you know, Gina has been man.
Speaker 4: Gina has been a godsend for Wendy Williams throughout this whole Projuce says man, I want to salute Gina and I want you all to walk us through what happened.
Speaker 5: Yesterday with Wendy. It was a lot going on.
Speaker 4: We saw Wendy leaving the facility with all the police.
Speaker 5: Yep, you know what happened.
Speaker 20: Well, the police showed up. I'm exhausted, you know what I'm saying. I am exhausted, and I wanted to go to the hospital to talk to the doctor. You know, Gina, you can be found upon that bit, please.
Speaker 1: So we were actually trying to figure out how to kind of break through and get some kind of motion into this case because we were pretty stuck at one point waiting for the lawyers to get through and get some type of trial. So I did two things. I wrote a letter to the Adult Protective Services explains to them Wendy's situation. She was isolated and we needed an investigation. Yesterday morning during our morning cause, I told Wendy, we will be calling the police and we will be speaking to police and we will be telling them that you are isolated and we need some help.
Speaker 20: So two police showed up, you know where I was, you know, at the coterie, and so I was telling them, you know the same and the next thing you know, there are two more police. So there are four in total. And I was talking with Gina, you know, and saying go ahead, gena, yep.
Speaker 1: And the police came into the room. Wendy game in the phone, and I pleaded with the police as if Wendy was my child, please you need to get her off this floor and she's confined.
Speaker 20: And I told them I am not incapacitated, you know, as I've been accused. And this floor that I live on is the memory unit. The people who live there don't remember anything unlike me, Like why am I here? What is going on? It's a cry for help, you know what I'm saying. Charlamagne, You know I talked to you often and a lot and Gina, go ahead and talk please.
Speaker 5: Now, Gina, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 7: If there was something yesterday that said that Wendy dropped a note out the window and that's how the police were called.
Speaker 5: Is that true? It was been true to that?
Speaker 2: No, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: Wendy's talking to me on the phone and she's like, Gina, there's a photographer downstairs. What do I do?
Speaker 20: Yep?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, she said, should I write them something?
Speaker 20: And I'm like, listen right, let me tell you. This happened early in the morning, and it just so happens, you know, because all I have I have a window, a bathroom and a bedroom. Theater to say. So, I'm looking at the window and I see somebody say hi. So I'm like hi back, and I get on the phone and I'm talking with Gina, you know, and my niece, and I asked them this that and the third go ahead, Gina, Yes, the.
Speaker 1: Note had nothing to do we Wendy and I actually called the police directly, okay, and convinced the police to come over to do a welfare check, and just insisted and pleaded with the officer on the phone that you have to get Wendy out of here. We have a guardian who is telling the whole building and the world that she's incapacitated and she needs to be unlocked unit. And I said, please, I said, you cannot walk out of that building without Wendy. And she she told me, I promise I will not.
Speaker 4: I was shocked to see Wendy walking yesterday, That's what I was telling. Yeah, we seeing them for Dema Feat. I was like, I can look.
Speaker 20: Let me tell you something. So the cops. The cops say to me, you know what I'm saying. They say, Wendy, you know you have to leave the scooter. I said, okay, but just walk with me, okay, and so they walked with me. So it was like exercise for my feet. Go ahead.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so when the officers were there, Wendy started to feel she had a little bit of anxiety. And I said, tell them that you need to go to the hospital. And I said, when you go to the hospital, you're going to ask for an independent medical evaluation. Yes, but the building was giving us a hard time. They first sent a nurse and they're like, oh, Wendy, we'll take care of it.
Speaker 19: I'll take your vital and I said.
Speaker 20: No, thank you, no, thank you.
Speaker 1: And I'm on the phone and I'm like, no, we need a medical doctor, right. The nurse says, oh, we have a doctor in the building.
Speaker 20: No, I want an independent doctor.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I said, no, she needs to get out. We need to go to a hospital that's not a hospital. We need to get her out of there, and she needs to be seen by medical outside of this facility. And then finally the cops were okay with that, and then the ambulance and Wendy was okay as well, and they called.
Speaker 7: The ambulance so just to clear it up so they didn't want her to leave. They tried to do everything.
Speaker 20: Listen, listen, and then I was on the phone. I was on the phone with Gina, and then I'm on the phone with my lawyer.
Speaker 13: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 20: My lawyer was like, oh, okay, and I'm going to meet you at the hospital. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised, breena more is the didn't come and jump on the ambulance.
Speaker 20: No, please, My lawyer forgot to was on it. Yeah, Salami, yeah she did.
Speaker 1: I actually called her told her that Wendy was going to be admitted into the hospital, and she drove from Long Island to the hospital and she actually stood by Wendy's side because I said, you have to be there and you have to tell the doctors that Wendy's being helped captive and the world thinks that she's incapacitated and they need to do an independent exam because the issue here was that Wendy has a guardian, so that Garden is in charge of medical decisions as well.
Speaker 20: And I told her, by the way at the hospital, they tell me that my guardian was right here. It never said high and my lawyer could attest to that it was the guardian person in the hospital. It's like yes, and never said anything to me at all.
Speaker 5: She was at the hospital yesterday, Yeah.
Speaker 20: Yees, yesterday, yesterday morning, yes, yesterday in the afternoon. I yeah, she was here.
Speaker 23: Did she there say anything to you? You know, did you see read Divinity Fair article. I don't know how you would have read it though, Inndy, but she said that you guys have a really good Oh hey, Wendy. She said that you guys have a really great relationship and that you guys like it's very friendly when you see each other and that happens often.
Speaker 10: But she was at the hospital yesterday. I didn't say anything to you.
Speaker 20: Please please please she because she's lying about the Vanity Fair.
Speaker 5: What do you mean she's lying in Vanity Fair?
Speaker 20: You mean, yes, about about what was being said, according to what she was saying, and that she was there with. Anyway, the point is is that then where I am, you know, at that at that coterie right now, there is another person right there, like if I opened the door, there's a person from the coterie. Wow, it's ridiculous. It's ridiculous. It's very sad, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Well, we're still talking to Wendy Williams and Geena and Gina is the president of connect Care Advisory Group, and we'll talk to them more when we come back.
Speaker 5: As the Breakfast Club, Good morning morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody's dj ND Jess Hilarius Charlamage and the guy we are the Breakfast Club Lawn the roasters here as well. We're still kicking it with Wendy Williams and Gina. Gina is the president of connect Care Advisory Group. Now, tell us what happened when you got to the hospital, because there were claims that they did a test and she got ten out of ten on the test.
Speaker 5: So what happened when she actually got to the hospital.
Speaker 20: Well, when I got to the hospital, you know, immediately you know, and they're saying, you know, I get checked in right, and then you know, they checked me for the heart palpitations and they did all kinds of scans and Gina, can you found upon Yes.
Speaker 1: So she arrived at the hospital and the attorney convinced the doctors. So according to what was told, the guardian was there and went eats attorney and I think there was a little back and forth as whether she was going to allow one d the guardian to get evaluated. Saw there was a difference between the guardian's opinion and her lord's opinion, and the doctor had to go to his legal department from the hospital to clear to see how he was going to do it. He received the clearance for the evaluation and then Wendy took two evaluations and pretty much they're they're evaluating whether she has competency and is able to make decisions. And she passed both tests. What does mean ten out of ten correct ten questions asked, ten questions correct answered correctly.
Speaker 20: I mean they asked me. They asked me simple things like like, you know, who's the president?
Speaker 2: Theodore?
Speaker 20: I'm saying, what's my birth date? Like anyway? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Or who would you tell him? The president?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 20: Please? Friend of mine, a friend.
Speaker 5: Who was on the show.
Speaker 19: And also beyond, I.
Speaker 23: Have a question for you guys to So there are reports that this this exam that you did can't be used in moving forward to prove the like that you're not incapacitated.
Speaker 10: Can you clear that up?
Speaker 23: Or like explain like I don't know if I if I miss that part, like how that can how this will be.
Speaker 10: Used that's actually false?
Speaker 1: That's that's a medical exam done by an independent doctor by a very well known hospital. You can use that for the court. So I don't know who said that.
Speaker 5: What's the next steps? Gina and Wendy telling people, can I.
Speaker 20: Tell you something? Can I can I tell you something? My lawyer was going to come to the hospital to see me, right and the guardian, from what I understand, gave my lawyer the wrong address. Wow, it just well, it just so happens that I know what hospital I'm in. So when I was talking to my lawyer, she said, are you sure and I said, yes, why do you say that?
Speaker 4: And yeah, because everybody thinks you're incapacitated, so they don't think they know where you're at.
Speaker 5: Correct, they don't think, you know, trying to.
Speaker 20: Keep me hiding, hiding so that so that they can keep it so that everybody thinks.
Speaker 5: You know, when are you gonna be on the Are you really going to call into the View this Friday?
Speaker 20: Gina?
Speaker 1: Yes, we are calling in and having a talk with the wonderful ladies on the View.
Speaker 4: What time is that going to be? I don't want Wendy calling nobody. Uh before at seven am?
Speaker 20: Oh my gosh, okay, it comes on at eleven am The View?
Speaker 19: My friend?
Speaker 3: What the Goldberg?
Speaker 20: They listen. I've been to the View several times in life.
Speaker 19: It's nice.
Speaker 20: I enjoy the View.
Speaker 5: Wendy just woke up. By the way, I just want y'all to know that chanting brush your teeth.
Speaker 23: They also said, have been any fair that the only way that you're able to talk in these interviews is because it's scripted. But you don't even you don't know any of the stuff that we were asking you today, So well.
Speaker 20: Well, you know, what do you want to know? What my, my, my guardian person says that I don't know how to talk, that everything's scripted, which is untrue. You know what, the same the same person who says I'm which I am not, excuse me. These are the same people who say, you know, if you say something too much, then I am too like scripted or whatever. It's like saying whatever. Like who doesn't say whatever, I'm sorry? I say whatever.
Speaker 18: It's all you.
Speaker 1: I call it like an all Jedi mind game. She really just wanted the world to believe that Wendy was incapacitated. She had her locked up, she gave her a phone where she can't receive calls, and her big mistake was that she didn't realize who Wendy Williams was. She has a platform like Breakfast Club, and she's very well connected, and there are people who will back her up.
Speaker 20: And I have to tell you, and I have to tell you something. Whenever I'm on the radio and I'm talking with you, Charlemagne, whenever I'm talking with you, DJ Envy, whenever I'm talking with you, Orren whenever I'm talking with you. You know, Gina, you know Rosanna Scato, Harvey Levin, and you know I mean just just my life is so benevolent talking to you people.
Speaker 5: Really, those are all our folks.
Speaker 4: You know, yesterday everybody was like, yeah, they can't they can't wait to see, you know, Wendy back on TV.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: I mean, Wendy does have plans once she gets out. But you know, we'll talk about all that stuff at another day.
Speaker 7: And how long were you at the hospital? How long was she at the hospital, Gina and Wendy? And is she back at the facility or is she still at the hospital.
Speaker 20: No, no, I'm still at the hospital. I'm waiting for my lawyer, you know, who will be here. Also, there are some things that I cannot talk about regarding the hospital, Gina.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, I mean, at this point, are we just just trying to figure out what's going to happen, whether she's going to go back to the luxury prison.
Speaker 20: But can I tell you something? Can I tell you something? Though? Here at the hospital, believe it or not, met so many beautiful people, you know what I'm saying. We talk about this and we talk about that, and yes, they know who I am and believe it or not, yes, they listen to you on radio. They they they they, I mean, I mean, it's really it's really kind of amazing. You know what I'm saying. That that that and those people who saw that four part dump regarding the Lifelick time element in lawsuit. You know, the people who saw that four part thing. When they look at me here at the hospital, their like, it's Wendy, it's so nice to actually see you. You are so this and so that, and I'm talking about gorgeous stuff, you know, in terms of the way we're talking to each other.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: When I was on the phone you yesterday, I was kicking mad people out your room. That's all I came hearing you do out your room. And that's what I said, Oh, that's definitely Wendy.
Speaker 20: Listen. I gotta tell you something. My lawyer, my lawyer, and the beautiful people at the hospital they brought me to pol play. Do you like chipoldle Let me tell you something. Let me tell you something. Simple things like at the coterie on that floor. You know what I'm saying, there's nothing like, Oh my gosh, I would love steak medium well done. Mmm, I would love you forever, like like come on my mouth as a water ring.
Speaker 4: Well, hopefully you'll be home soon and we can get you all of that good stuff.
Speaker 5: They don't you don't you don't say how you're doing enough for people? No more?
Speaker 20: Well how you do it? Am I allowed to say that? That is that is that to as as the anyway obstricted as the guardians would Gina, Gina, there's a lot of talking that me and Charlene do. Continue to finish talking, and then people might start coming in.
Speaker 5: All right, well listen, this is just wrap it up, Gina.
Speaker 4: Tell them, you know, maybe give you some next steps, telling people what they can continue to do, you know, get.
Speaker 1: Continue to parting, Wendy continue just half tag free, Wendy. We're hoping we can kind of find an alternative plan instead of going back to the luxury prison. I know Wendy wants to give a big shout out to n y p D who came in and just stood their ground and make sure that Wendy was able to walk out of that building.
Speaker 20: And shout out. He got out to shout out to all the New York please people, please, thank.
Speaker 5: You, we love you.
Speaker 20: Wait real quick, thank you very much, I love you all too.
Speaker 23: What's the timeline on this, like the investigation and stuff like when? How does how does that work? Because I know there's two vestigation There's one by a ps DOT protect the services one by NYPD.
Speaker 1: So like the services, the case is still open. I have the direct line to the worker that would that will be handling in the case. There's a couple of options I put out for APS and how they should come in here and even coming to the court and make a recommendation that the guardians should be removed, that Wendy should be in a less restricted environment. Adult Protective Services does have that power, and I'm urging them that they immediately use that power.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, all right, Gas, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you guy? You all right now bye bye bye.
Speaker 5: Well we got the ladies, who Lauren coming up? What are we talking about?
Speaker 23: Yeah, so you remember that Chris Brown tribute that to Michael Jackson that never happened. People were pissed about it. We now got some inside information about why it didn't happen.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning, suit the Wendy Williams and Gina Lisa Wendy.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, hopefully the uh see you feel like they're getting closer to the finish line of that situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it does. You know, does I feel like Wendy? When do you vats? We shall see? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Are you helping with We're preparing if she does and living arrangements and all that other stuff.
Speaker 4: Or listen to third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival is happening Saturday, April twenty sixth in Atlanta, Georgia at Pullman Yards.
Speaker 5: You lived okay time, Maybe she should live with you? Just on this time. That's a grown ass woman. Why would I have a grown ass woman living women? You lived with her and you was a grown ass man.
Speaker 4: I was well, I was in my twenties, but I was still trying to figure things out. She got her own money, Whindy will be perfectly there.
Speaker 5: You do it money. But you know she could live with you.
Speaker 4: And I'm talking about what makes you think Wendy can't take care of herself. That's the whole point of her getting out of the conservativeship.
Speaker 5: She's gonna need a litle the hush. Could you be messing things up? You know they listening to you, right now and you'll be in caught. Me said he's not able to deliver herself, but she needs to live with somebody. Didn't say that, that's what you're saying. I didn't say.
Speaker 22: Okay, put the bedroom right down the whole thirday and you're a Black Effect Podcast Festival, Atlanta, Georgia, April twenty six, Pollman Yards, Decisions, Decisions, Wheezy and Mandy is hosting Tanking.
Speaker 4: Jay Valentino be there with their R and B Money podcast Sared Jake Robins will be there with the Woman of All Podcasts. So go get your tickets at Black dot Com Slash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 2: So Atlanta this Wednesday and Thursday.
Speaker 6: Your girl Just Larious will be there at Atlanta Comedy Theater in Norcross. Gets your tickets at Larius official dot com or show clicks dot com. So yeah, Wednesday, Thursday, wed Thursday, And actually I will be down there today, but I got shows tomorrow and Thursday. Two shows tomorrow and then two shows Thursday. And I'm doing meet and greet after the late show each night.
Speaker 5: So too late you have radio the morning. I remember what happened last time you did a meet and greet? Oh yeah, I got COVID.
Speaker 6: I got COVID, but that was years ago. That was you know, and that was in Colleen, Texas.
Speaker 9: I just.
Speaker 2: I know, I did meet and greet in the Beato and it was it was cool.
Speaker 5: This got high.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a bunch of other viruses out there now.
Speaker 2: It's a bunch of stuff going around right now.
Speaker 5: With the Nora virus. I think it's called the Nola virus. I thought I thought it was.
Speaker 23: What's my grandma told me that that what is that? That's it's like something boy.
Speaker 5: That's what I think Lauren got right now.
Speaker 23: She literally was telling me. She was like, you might have a virus. That is the virus going around, Flick. The craziest thing is you're sitting mean, I got a baby and you're just in this mouth. I mean, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I don't fully feel it, but I feel something. I'm going home.
Speaker 2: It ain't even about with you. Why you ain't home?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 2: We got zoom and all that type of right.
Speaker 4: At the end of your wing around your mouth like a mask. Just do this all right?
Speaker 5: We got the latest with coming up. Damn. What you talking about when we come back?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 23: The BT, not BT, The Chris Brown tribute, the AID tribute that was canceled. Yes, we finally well I think, and I'm gonna put the puzzle together here that we got some insight on what actually happened with that tribute being canceled.
Speaker 5: The wine all right, we'll get to that next. It's the breakfast slogan.
Speaker 3: Morning Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Laura.
Speaker 2: Lauren becoming a straight back.
Speaker 3: She gets them somebody that knows, somebody detail.
Speaker 10: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 5: And having the latest time.
Speaker 9: The latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you have sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 9: It's the latest on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Talk to me.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 23: So Stephen Hill, a lot of people may know him, uh or may not. I'm not for sure, but he was a big force at BT more recently BT, but like just in everything, I think he's a background of so many great music moments, music television and radio moments. He was on the R and B Money podcast with Tank and Jay Valentine and they have this segment that they do that's called I'm not saying no names, And in that segment you have to tell a story or something, but you don't use any names. So people normally get into some things on that part of it because you want to name anybody. So let's take a listen to what Stephen Hill decided to talk about and it will connect the Chris Brown dots here.
Speaker 10: Let's take a.
Speaker 26: Listen show that myself and other people were working on. We were celebrating an accomplishment I can't use any names as good of an artist and had a milestone number to their album. We wanted this artist for it to do this, we had to get a network approval, two people who work with directly and two people who were in the clouds. We go to two people we work with and go like, we would like to have this this person do this thing for this artist gets to work right away and makes videos of the progress and we're blown away. The two people here didn't tell the two people here what the plan was. The two people in the stratosphere did not like what was going to go down. We had to pull the offer. Three months later. I wasn't working at that place anymore. Of all of the experiences I've ever had in my career, the one I am most apologetic to that artist about. You can give me a yes, you can give me a no. Don't give me a yes and turn it into.
Speaker 10: A no yes.
Speaker 23: So he again he doesn't say any names, but here is how people and how when I listen to it, I'm like, oh, he's definitely talking about Chris Brown in the twenty twenty two AMAS because he mentioned that at the time they were celebrating an artist's like huge music accomplishment that year. This tribute was going to be a celebration of the fortieth anniversary of Thriller Michael Jackson Thriller YEP, And then Stephen Hill said he wasn't working with BT at the time or any like network. He was working with the third party company that was just working with the show that year. He would have been epeing the AMAS with Jesse Collins, who produces a lot of our award shows, and so those connected that connected those dots right now when he talks about like later on in the podcast, he talks about you can go on YouTube right now and watch those videos.
Speaker 7: That watched it last night, and that him practicing and then during rehearsals, Chris Brown, Oh my gosh, yeah, of course I was there.
Speaker 5: Even doing those, even practicing for that his whole life, right, right.
Speaker 23: So he says like, you could still go on YouTube and watch this this artist and you'll know how on point that.
Speaker 5: Tribute would have been lawless.
Speaker 23: And everybody remembers back at the time when Chris Brown had announced that he wasn't going to be performing anymore at the twenty twenty two AMAS. He did it through posting those videos that Stephen Hill is that I believe Stephen Hill was talking about and he captioned it with you serious would have been the an MA performance, but they canceled me for reasons unknown. There was a statement that came out when this was canceled. A rep for Dick Clark Productions that also works on the AMS says, the live shows change all the time, it's the nature of the business. Unfortunately, this element of the AMAS didn't come together. We couldn't align on performances to no fault of Chris Brown. And then there were other reports that just said a reason unknown. Yes, so everything points to Chris Brown, and Stephen Hill also said too he hasn't seen Chris Brown since all of that, but he would love to run into him and to see him to apologize in person, because Chris Brown had They worked on this performance for so long.
Speaker 10: Doesn't happen overnight.
Speaker 4: There's nobody who should do any Michael Jackson tributes except for Chris Brown and Miles Frost. Anybody who played Michael and MJ the Musical, those the only ones who should be doing Chris Michael Jackson tribute. Who did that? Where was Janelle more than when she did the Michael Jackson tribute that she shouldn't just have Grammys?
Speaker 10: Yeah I believe, Yeah, No, it's not Michael Jackson that she was doing.
Speaker 7: Chris Brown needs to do it, Like I've never seen something so flawless. If you get a chance, just google it. It's like, I think, twelve minutes and they're just going through like some of his biggest records.
Speaker 5: And when I mean Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ, I'm telling Chris hells it.
Speaker 4: Chris and Miles Frosts, Miles Frost who did MJ the Musical, Those the two best.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that was the Grammy too, bitch, And I want to.
Speaker 5: She was on a tribute. Well, God bless you, that should have been Chris Brown.
Speaker 23: Well, they also I wanted to post this question to the room. They had asked in conversation because Stephen Hill was a huge Michael Jackson fan. Like they talked about like, yeah, Michael Jackson. Prince talked about them like five six times on the podcast, but he asked a question he and I thought it was interesting, who is the best kids singer of all time?
Speaker 10: They talked about.
Speaker 23: Michael Jackson, They talked about Brandy Teddy Ryley like they talk about a bunch of.
Speaker 5: Different peod singer a child singer.
Speaker 10: Yes, of all time?
Speaker 4: That, like Michael Jackson, depends what they're talking about. You're talking about vocals, I don't know what you're talking about performing.
Speaker 7: Probably Michael Michael performance vocals and on Michael say that I don't know Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: If you don't know, then Michael, you don't know.
Speaker 6: But from based on from the child singers, I've seen Michael Jackson.
Speaker 5: Best performer for sure. I think I think.
Speaker 23: Pipes like that when you little like what that's what they were talking about.
Speaker 5: Crazy, Well, that was it.
Speaker 10: That's that's all.
Speaker 23: Hopefully Chris Brown hopefully when he maybe when he sees it, heivers find you know, he posts on his social sometimes.
Speaker 4: Well, make sure you subscribe to the R and B Money podcast with Tanking Jay Valentine on The Black Effect. iHeart radio podcast Network. Fantastic conversations they be having over there.
Speaker 7: It was great and I hope Chris gets another opportunity to actually do it. And I hope he wants to do it, you know what I mean, because he I feel like this is the second and third time they pump faked on.
Speaker 5: He's doing it at home all the time.
Speaker 4: This man, I can tell you Chris Brown has been doing Michael Jackson tributes at home since the day he was born. Okay, anytime you call Chris Brown to be on stage to do Michael Jackson, He'll be.
Speaker 7: There, He'll okay, all right, Okay, that's the latest with Lauren Charluamaneho giving that donkey two.
Speaker 4: Man four after the hour, Lord, have Mercy Janine White of Florida needs to come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 5: We would like to have a word with her. All right, We'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning. You're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: I really got Bronx Trumps.
Speaker 3: Were in the Bronx.
Speaker 5: I'm not shutting us down. The craziest people in America come from.
Speaker 3: The Bronx and all the pool.
Speaker 8: Why does the Sunshine State consistently produce such strange news?
Speaker 5: If I catch a whizzard, it is just one of the many wack kid news to.
Speaker 9: Out of the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 5: Who is Kodak talking to when he said that I don't know dog?
Speaker 14: Here?
Speaker 5: Today?
Speaker 4: For Tuesday, March eleventh, goes to a Florida woman named Janine White?
Speaker 5: What did younger y'all always tell you about the great state of Florida?
Speaker 4: Saying with me, the craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception.
Speaker 5: Now, Janine is a substitute teacher.
Speaker 4: Growing up, we all loved the substitute teacher because the substitute didn't give it them. Okay, I have no idea what type of life substitute teachers laid outside of being substitute teachers. But the ones I grew up with didn't care what we did when they suffered for us as long as we were behaving. But Jannine is not one of those teachers. In fact, Janine cares a little too much, and she does a little too much. She took her job a little too seriously. And I will never, for the life of me, understand why adults think it's perfectly okay to play with other people's kids, as if these kids don't have adults that love them.
Speaker 5: Okay, parents that will come put hands on your punk at. And I'm telling you right now, Janine believes in violence.
Speaker 4: So if a parent came through who also believes in violence and wanted to teach g Andine a lesson, she would have every right to do that. Okay, wait until you hit a story. Let's go to First Close News for report police and.
Speaker 8: Arrest warrant from February twelfth provides a JSO officer's account of what they heard from witnesses. The report says Jeanine White, a substitute teacher, was frustrated when a student refused to break into small groups. It says she asked the class quote, who in here can beat him up? After four kids raised their hands, she called on them one by one to fight this student while she watched. The report says White pushed the student, causing him to hit a desk and police sight cut and bruises around his ear. First, cos YMCA said in a statement the substitute was properly vetted. They did an internal investigation that resulted in terminating the substitute and reporting the incident to DCF. We tried to call White at a number listed in the report. Someone answered, but immediately hung up when we said we were with the news. White faces a felony child abuse charge and several misdemeanors.
Speaker 5: Her name is Janine.
Speaker 4: Why she had all those letters to Janine got me saying G and Janine was a substitute at YMCA Tiger Academy in Jacksonville, Florida, South. Everybody who listens to us on ninety two point three to beat in Jacksonville, drop on the clues bomb for ninety two point beat. This is why we want substitute teachers to come in and not touch anything. Instead, Janine comes in and.
Speaker 5: Orchestrates a classroom fight club.
Speaker 4: Okay, fifty seven years old, and she was upset that an elementary school student supposedly ignored a request from her.
Speaker 5: This report says she wasn't feeling well.
Speaker 4: I don't care if you don't feel well, stay your ass at home, don't bring that funky negative energy around those kids. Then you end up projecting that nasty ass attitude on the others. It's all projection, and that projection caused you to line those kids up in a single fire line and beat on some poor little child for no damn reason other than your fragile acity ego. Was bruised four successive attacks from students. Then Janine, the fifty seven year old woman, after the person got beat up four times, pushed the victim to the ground, causing him to hit his head on the desk.
Speaker 5: You can't tell me that this woman, Janine, shouldn't receive the same treatment.
Speaker 4: Okay, she should get beat up by four different family members of this young child, and the young child's parent should be pushing her head into a desk.
Speaker 5: Okay. The other thing I really despised about this story is that in the news, reporter says.
Speaker 4: Janine dragged the student on the ground by the collar and reported him to school authorities and told school authorities the little boy was in need of behavioral assistance. No, man, no, no, nope, you are in need of behavioral assistance. Okay, you need a therapist and an exorcism. This is what happens when the wrong people get hired for the right job. Okay, this is like gang initiation over education. You might as well have been putting this. You might have got this child jumped into a set.
Speaker 5: Okay, by the.
Speaker 4: Way, Florida, explain to me why you can't read certain books in school, but you can run a classroom fighting.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: You can't organize about black history, you can organize the beat down of a student. You supposed to be giving kids an outline of the syllabus, not in the outline of the UFC training manual.
Speaker 5: Please let her me, Ma give Janine White the biggest he hull he ha, he ha. You stupid motherfuck? Are you dumb?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you right now this is why more and want people are homeschooling their kids. Because you can't trust your kids around other adults, damn right. And it's supposed to be a public servant. There's supposed to be a person that comes to this school and you know it's just there for the betterment of the students. And think about what she's doing to these kids.
Speaker 5: I don't play a game.
Speaker 9: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Actually I don't want to play a game. Why not, because there's no need. Her name is Janine, but she spells the G E A N E n E all black. Her last name is white though. Yeah, but with all of them letters is till was too much?
Speaker 5: It was too much.
Speaker 9: She's black.
Speaker 5: She's black.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's black. You want to see how black? Yes, mind you, man, I told you she from Florida. Now hold on, be prepared to see what you're gonna see.
Speaker 5: Now hold on now, oh oh man, yeah, Florida Evans indeed.
Speaker 10: All right, right, looked like she be the hell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she had these dresses. She was sixteen too. There used to be long and.
Speaker 7: Jesus, all right, well, thank you for that donkey. Today she really looked like all my life I had.
Speaker 5: To fight all my life, I had to fight. So now that your now, your kids gotta fight to day Jesus, Jesus, all right, well, thank you for that donkey.
Speaker 9: To day.
Speaker 5: She probably knew Jesus. But she only fifty seven.
Speaker 18: Is not that.
Speaker 6: I mean age, but she definitely yeah, definitely, her body ages easily.
Speaker 5: She's stressed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well she leave, go go do something to deal with that. Kids though, No, nope, she's taking that stretch out on them kids. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: Stop, yeah, don't stop putting that in my face?
Speaker 9: Man, what is that?
Speaker 5: First of all? Pause?
Speaker 15: But what is that? What?
Speaker 14: What? What?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 2: The elementary, middle high, elementary elementary?
Speaker 5: Yes, little kids?
Speaker 7: All right, well, now let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one five one. Now when just came in there this morning, she was talking about love is Blind? Yes, and what happened on love is Blind? Because in the topic right here in the notes, it says, is it an automatic deal maker if you found out that your partner dealt with someone you knew before meeting you?
Speaker 5: So what happened on love is Blind?
Speaker 6: So on there it was a couple who ended up, you know, breaking up because the guy in a relationship found out that his fiance had slept with somebody that he knew prior to coming on the show. Right, And you know, love is blind is they can't see what they're dating until you know they proposed to them or whatever.
Speaker 2: But it's a small town. I guess.
Speaker 6: I don't know where this one was shot at, but I guess it's small town and people know people that know people that know people and he was. He came to her and he was like, my friends know this person, and they said that you was dealing with this person. He was basically in a relationship with him prior to coming to the show, and he his problem with it was he hasn't dated in a long time, and so he felt like, Yo, if me and you really take this step and get married, how I know you still ain't tired to dude, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: And then I know the guy got you.
Speaker 7: So is it a deal breaker if you had sex with my friend beforehand? Yeah, that's the cost.
Speaker 2: And they wasn't even friends.
Speaker 6: It was just somebody that they mutually know, like his friends hang out with the dude, and he like, he's the friend of a friend basically.
Speaker 7: So yeah, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Is it a deal breaker if you slept with somebody that I know? Is that a deal breaker in a relationship? Let's talk about it.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five, eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning out, your phone call in right now. You call me.
Speaker 27: At your opinion to the Breakfast Club, top break it down. Eight hundred five eight five one five one The Breakfast Club. It's topic time called eight hundred five five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Morning everybody. It's DJ Envy, just hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: If you're joining us, we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Is it a deal breaker if you find out the person that you're dating had sex with somebody that you know.
Speaker 5: Now, this comes out of Love is Blind. I don't watch Love is Blind, but you do. I what happened?
Speaker 6: So basically, the guy who was on the show, he broke up with the girl because prior to coming on the show, she had slept with somebody he knew, and he felt like she was in a relationship. She explained to him, it wasn't really like that, but uh yeah, like he just he ain't like that. It's too close to home for him.
Speaker 9: What you did?
Speaker 6: I felt like, you don't know the dude, I mean, yeah, all right, and then she just smashed him all right.
Speaker 2: She wanted a little little session before she got to the show.
Speaker 20: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 5: You said, it's a small town, that's what you said. Earlier.
Speaker 7: This is a small town. It's a small place. You don't know, dude, she had a relationship before. People have have had relationships before they got People have had relationships before they dated. And I don't see nothing wrong with especially if you don't know the homie. You know, album cool, but you don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't see it that as a problem.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm not like totally invalidating how he felt, because he felt like, Yo, how do you go from smashing yo to now you're just ready to walk down the aisle and get married. I get his preservations about that. I mean, you know, his reservations about that, But he like started treating her crazy.
Speaker 9: It was it was a lot.
Speaker 2: It was a lot.
Speaker 5: We were talking about it.
Speaker 10: I'm about to go into the show, and it's not even about the show. This is just really the topic. But yeah, yeah, yeah, So I don't know what you're.
Speaker 4: Sex with somebody you knew, No, I mean, if you're from the same city, same town, you might be in the same industry.
Speaker 5: No, grow up.
Speaker 4: Also, you know, what's the amount of time between when they smashed and when they got married?
Speaker 2: She was all right, So she had a sex.
Speaker 6: She had sex with the do a week before she came on the show, so like like thirty days later then yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Days right, she can't And then who's to say, like, Yo, I just wanted some you know what I mean? Ski Like that was it.
Speaker 16: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't love dude, I just wanted that night.
Speaker 5: Like that's it. And she probably don't love you either. She just know it's a show. And that's the premise of the show when she wanted to win the show.
Speaker 6: It's not about when it's not a competition show. It's just literally like a love show. You just figure out trying trying to find love. If love is blind, then love is blind. If it ain't, it ain't for you.
Speaker 4: You're just trying to get famous. If that show, you know what they really have on that show blind people. All the contested should actually be blind, so you really don't see the person.
Speaker 5: You really don't know nothing. It's just all love. You don't know nothing.
Speaker 10: Well it ain't at boom that's that's that's cool too, But no, I love, I love.
Speaker 9: Who's this?
Speaker 5: That's not it?
Speaker 4: For good?
Speaker 5: Florida Man JJ from Florida, what's what's your thought?
Speaker 15: Hey man? Trying to man, why you be doing that? Why you be doing Florida like that?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 5: We ain't that crazy that Joe. Why Florida be doing Florida like that?
Speaker 3: But but the where the.
Speaker 15: Where it is when we're talking about the relationships, you know what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: That's why we see it about Florida.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 15: But I feel like I feel like you shouldn't nobody to deal with nobody else, partner. There's too many fish in the tea. Man, We've plenty. It's plenty enough for the next man.
Speaker 2: Nah, this is what we're saying.
Speaker 6: So, say, if you meet a girl right and you start dealing with it, and then you find out that she used to deal with somebody that you know, now what.
Speaker 15: You do, Well, I'm already kind of have a sense because if I know that person, I'm gonna know who we dealt with. So it's not like it's gonna be a surprise.
Speaker 20: But if it is a.
Speaker 15: Surprise, I'm I'm gonna if we close, I'm gonna be man the man to come to him and ask how you feel about it. But if I don't put them, I'm gonna keep put shuing that I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 6: It ain't it ain't a friend. It's just like saying if it's a friend of one of your friends.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna keep dealing with them.
Speaker 5: I mean you're going, yeah, thank you. We got Janelle on the line, Janelle, good morning. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 17: You know, I think it's a deal breakthre why Okay?
Speaker 19: Well, I have an experience where where I and a friend knew another person and this other person had an interest in me, so we hooked up, but the other person didn't know about it.
Speaker 18: Until later on.
Speaker 19: Someone brought to my attention that they used to hook up before, and so I confronted him about it, and then he was like, yeah, it was just one time whatever whatever. But in the back of my head, I'm like, are they still doing it? How did it happen? So honestly, I feel like.
Speaker 2: You're to get past it is gonna stretch you.
Speaker 19: All right, I can't do it. Yeah, it's gonna stressing me out. And then we hang out, we go on like friend friend date Sunday fun days with each other, and it's like, what are y'all doing? Like, I don't get it. I don't like it.
Speaker 17: It's a deal breakerd for me.
Speaker 7: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five when we're taking your calls. Is it a deal breaker if somebody you're dating or you're with, used to or slept with somebody that you know. You don't have to know him personally, but you know of that is the question. This comes from Lover's Blind. Will break it down when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 9: If y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it.
Speaker 27: It's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is DJ Envy, Jess, Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: If you're just joining us, we open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Is it a deal breaker if the person you date and you find out that they are had sex with somebody that you know.
Speaker 5: Now this comes out of the show Love Is Blind. Break it down for us.
Speaker 6: Jess, one of the guys on it who was dating one of the girls, he broke up with her because he found out prior to the show she has slept with somebody that his friends were friends with, like so he knew the guy. He wasn't friends with the guy, but she just slept with him. Wasn't really a big deal to her, But to him, it was like, he's not gonna be able to get over it.
Speaker 15: Hello, who's this right?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 20: So that situation and picked me off so bad because it shouldn't matter, like what I did before him.
Speaker 21: I'm here now always think that situation wasn't important enough for me to want to say that.
Speaker 17: Which is where I was trying to get married.
Speaker 21: What does it matter what I did beforehand? If I'm going into marriage, of course I'm gonna want to take another one night than before I have to go.
Speaker 6: Why whatever, Jesus, you saw the show, right, you're talking about your own personal or you you saw the show?
Speaker 21: No, I saw the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah I thought it was it was stupid, like she was sitting.
Speaker 21: There crying whole the whole relationship.
Speaker 6: But yeah, he really act like it was a relationship. It was just a one nice stand like she just wanted to smash y.
Speaker 5: Oh that's it. But why would you get married?
Speaker 20: Why not?
Speaker 6: She said, I mean, that's stop acting like we ain't never heard about No, the bachelor's doing that at the party, you.
Speaker 5: Got your person, like, what's the point I'm gonna get one last last?
Speaker 18: Yet she didn't she didn't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she ca, you're cool with it.
Speaker 7: You're cool with if you found out your man was was laying dingling all over the place, and then I got married thirty days later.
Speaker 5: It was because it wasn't like that.
Speaker 17: So that's why.
Speaker 21: And he even apologized if he tund out it wasn't like that and that the guy was just spreading lives anyway.
Speaker 18: You had a one night there, No, I wouldn't have you know.
Speaker 4: The reality is if you grow to love somebody, man, you're not even gonna care who they used to deal with.
Speaker 5: Yes, that was not gonna carey. Hello, who's this it's Kendra he Kendrick, Good morning. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 28: I feel like it's straight. I mean, that's the difference between friends of friends and then best friends. If it's your best friend, naw, but we just friends of friends. Free game or white Folt do it all the time, and then they have a common they lie together.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, if you have a looking like that was the best example, man.
Speaker 7: But but if you look at football, players, right, Football players be dating the same girl sometimes.
Speaker 2: Ers all everybody and then write someone's about them when they move on.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's how I go.
Speaker 2: Everybody recycle these.
Speaker 5: A marriage NBA play players get mad.
Speaker 2: They don't recycle wives. That that is true.
Speaker 5: They recycle toycles dating.
Speaker 4: But like I said, if you grow to love somebody, you're not gonna care who they used to who they used to be with, Like you're just not antimatters if the person and the person are still friends. You know what I'm saying, Like, I guess if just somebody you know, don't even matter. I guess I was thinking friends.
Speaker 5: But if it's just.
Speaker 6: Somebody you know, like it wasn't his friends, that was somebody that his group of friends knew, right, and that was it?
Speaker 5: What's the mall of the story.
Speaker 9: Do what you want? What you want?
Speaker 6: Noah, No, No, it's just yeah, I mean it's different for everybody. It's different strokes for different folks. Like some people feel like, yo, if it was before me and it don't concern me, I don't. I'm not directly in with the person, Like we're not friends, we're not close friends. No, it shouldn't matter. Some people can't get over it. Like the lady said, like, I'm gonna just want to know how did it happen? Will it ever happen again? In the back of my mind, are they still talking types of you know, some people just don't get over things like that.
Speaker 10: Some people don't care.
Speaker 2: I think it's no more. We just live by what you want.
Speaker 7: All right, Well we got uh the ladies with Lauren coming up, so don't move. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got learning here. We're in a mask now, damn right.
Speaker 10: They told me to put it on you.
Speaker 2: I don't know I to take it off.
Speaker 5: She was like, should I do a break with the mask?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, now if you just told us, did you have a virus?
Speaker 5: Hell? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: What I like to come in here is sick. He used to make everybody sit, come in here, coffee you sick? No, and then everybody be sick the next week. I got six kids, so somebody gets sick, we all get.
Speaker 10: Driving family.
Speaker 5: No, that's actually very irresponsible and selfish.
Speaker 10: You if I wasn't already here by the time I felt it, I would have.
Speaker 5: You said you felt it yesterday?
Speaker 23: Though, but I felt better learning when I woke up. I felt good. Then when I got here and I got the Oh, well, let's.
Speaker 5: Get to the ladies and Lauren, so they kick your ass off. W be coming straight fast.
Speaker 3: They said, we get some somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 10: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 4: And she'd be having the latest Tonga, the latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you have sack, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit.
Speaker 9: Every time it's the latest on the breakfast club.
Speaker 10: Talk to me, Okay, so real quick, my girl, Doci.
Speaker 23: I'd be bringing her in here every single day if I could.
Speaker 14: So.
Speaker 23: Yesterday it was announced that she is going to be Billboard's twenty twenty five Woman of the Year. Puts her amongst a lot of great names you mentioned, Sizza, Taylor, Swift, Lady Gaga. She'll receive this honor marchin Teeth in la that will be hosted by Laverne Cox and all of this after you know, she won that Grammy recently for she was a third woman to win Grammy for Best Rap Album. Now keep all of this in mind, because alligat advice never heal her mixtape dropped August twenty twenty four. Y'all, that's seven months of the takeover of because I think she was she was bready, you know what I mean. So she got the lane and she just ran like she's been going off everything. So just wanted to congratulate her for that.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, what is it?
Speaker 23: It's the Billboard Woman of the Year event, So I guess they like take time to honor women in music group.
Speaker 2: Like hosting it.
Speaker 10: Yes, what's next?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 10: Boy?
Speaker 5: So does Donald Trump know about this?
Speaker 10: Crazy that?
Speaker 5: I love you?
Speaker 10: I added that.
Speaker 5: Jesus So Boosy.
Speaker 23: Boosy had an after party yesterday last night, Monday night in Ohio, as it was after party for the Millennium tour. This after party ended in gunshots. Boosy is okay, though Boy is not shot or was he a part of the incident that caused the gun shots, But there were three people that were injured. According to Cleveland nineteen, which is a local over there in Cleveland, the shooting happened a little bit after two am during Boosey set. So there's a video online right now where you see Boosy on stage. She's performing by the crowd and then you just hear the gunshots go off and Boosy gets low. Everybody just starts fleeing.
Speaker 10: Everybody gets low, everybody security grab That's what he was supposed to do.
Speaker 23: One hundred percent. So right now there are reports that the three people that are injured. There is a young man. There's two men that were shot. Yes, so there's an eighteen year old man a thirty six year old men that were two of the victims at the venue. These two are being reported as the people that were shot. And then a third victim of twenty five year old man, a later AsSalt treatment at a hospital for a grades gunshot wound, while his.
Speaker 10: Injury was less severe. The two other victims are in critical condition.
Speaker 23: As of now, the identities of the victims have not been released, and they don't have any suspects in custody that I see at this time online. They haven't even identified the suspect yet and nor rest have been made so and Boosi hasn't spoke out about this yet either. But again, this was up after party that he showed up to and perform, So I don't there's nothing that he actually.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I wonder how they had the club as an eighteen an eighteen year old and thirty six ure old on a weekday, because usually weekdays is twenty one and older.
Speaker 23: I'm not sure, but I feel like the Millennium Tour crowd kind of spans that age range.
Speaker 10: Have you ever been to the Millennium Tour?
Speaker 23: It gets really youngly, Yeah, it gets really young, but then it also goes to like, like you know, thirties and all this stuff as well too. So yeah, so sending some don't I don't know what prayers to those people?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yes, it's any of that after parties, after the shows. I know, people got to go get their money. But god damn, you would.
Speaker 5: Never expect that from the Millennium Tour. Tho, why wouldn't you expect that from.
Speaker 7: Applies on the Millennium But you're talking about I mean, I guess I'm just thinking of Marian and bow Wow.
Speaker 10: But I guess its different. Yeah, it's a bunch of other different people. Yeah, it's a ton of people. Okay.
Speaker 23: So then lastly, Drake. So Drake is I guess warning people about what his chapter will be.
Speaker 5: I don't know, not warning? He is not warning.
Speaker 6: He is so disarmed on that post. He wants people to know, guys, I'm not even like that. I'm a lover boy. I'm just gonna keep making you dance and waving your hands. I'm threats.
Speaker 10: I should read it in that voice.
Speaker 5: Please read it.
Speaker 23: You know I grew up non confrontational and always treated this game as a sport where my penn won goal. But these days the podium has been hard for all of us.
Speaker 10: Ignore. I understand that this next chapter may leave my voice left. Jess, you should have did this. I understand that this may chat.
Speaker 23: This next chapter may leave you feeling uneasy, But I hope you see my honesty as clarity, not charity.
Speaker 10: Give us some violence, clarity not charity.
Speaker 23: Thank the violence ain't coming in That answers some questions, especially about the unanswered text you've been sending me. And he has an emoji, so I don't know if this is like a song situation or if this is just how he's talking to somebody. I don't know, but the people took this and ran with they're trying to decode it because he has photos of like him and one of his homeboys vodka, and then on Bocxus page, the captain says loyalty. Then he put in the video of him at the club gambling by his self. Listen Sabrina Carpenter's espresso. So people are like, this is Drake saying he's coming back out fighting on his own, but only the people that were loyal to him. I don't know, ya, this could be a bunch of nothing and I'm just in here talking.
Speaker 4: Okay, Drake, all you did was lose a rap battle, man, That's all it was. Nobody his hands was losing a rap battle worse than Drake.
Speaker 5: But that's all it was.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, was a rap battle. You're still rich, people still checking for your music. You're alive, your child is healthy, your friends are healthy, your family's out there.
Speaker 5: Who cares?
Speaker 10: He told us, I'm very much alive. You smoke machine hoodie.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. I keep here. He's working on this solo rap album which should be coming out soon hopefully. I'm exactly.
Speaker 10: I'm excited to hear that. I got a lot to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I did like the album that he just dropped. Man, but I was saying that Wing you know you did.
Speaker 5: You told me, I told and I told you.
Speaker 6: And he's getting back to the woman, the woman music, like you remember he used to make music strictly for women and that this this is what that was.
Speaker 4: Don't He really don't have a lot to talk about, especially if all you're going to talk about is the after math of losing a rap battle, like you know what I mean? And if you're still gonna be taking subtle shots that, Kendrick, you should have put all of that in the music and you shouldn't have ended it at the hard part six.
Speaker 7: I think he should give you a song, and I think he's gonna talk about everything that went on, how he feels.
Speaker 5: Switch side, you're gonna talk about something, talk about filing. He probably talked about that as well.
Speaker 10: You want all that well and the swipe through.
Speaker 23: He has a photo of Daniel day Lewis from the from when he was in a phantom thread and he plays a character of RENALDS. Woodcock who was a high fashion designer who loves order. So he's all about order, non confrontation.
Speaker 2: So maybe this is wo.
Speaker 4: Nobody want to be about confrontation after you lose. You ever seen that dude that's super tough that they get beat up and not theyn't on fight no more they Muslim. Now, it was all about the confrontation until you get beat up.
Speaker 7: And but but maybe he'll be talking about that as well. If you talking about his feelings water you always talk about people should talk about their feelings and the music and talking about it sort of mind and the music. That's what he's gonna talk about.
Speaker 10: He also got he got a photo here, but I think you called it.
Speaker 23: Zoe Frin in my mind used to take those this like nausey of medicine and after surgery or like after cancer treatment. And I'm like, it's just because he felt like he's gonna make people sick.
Speaker 9: All you did.
Speaker 10: Okay, you just lost the rap better read that hop girl, period.
Speaker 5: You're not excited about medication because you lost the rap battle. We don't know what these things mean, what they mean? I was cocks. What are you talking about?
Speaker 23: Reynolds Woodcock is the character that David Lewis played in the movie.
Speaker 2: The photo of him from the movie.
Speaker 10: This is like him. Okay, that's not wanting confrontation.
Speaker 5: All right. I don't want no conference here. The latest with Lauren.
Speaker 7: Let's get to the People's Choice mixes, The Breakfast Club, Good Morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody attej n V Jess Hilarius, Charlamaane the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We got a salute to Wendy Williams for checking in today.
Speaker 4: Yes man, salutor to Wendy Williams. She gave us an update on everything that you heard about in the news yesterday. So I don't know, man, maybe Wendy's getting one step closer to freedom.
Speaker 5: Man, that's right. And Gina as well, and salutor Gina, Gina Man jump to you. Gina is a real, real, real, real, real, real.
Speaker 4: Real godsend Man. Gina is the president of connect Care Advisory Group. You know, I know how I got introduced to Gina. I got introduced to Gina from the late Great Andre Herral Man Rest in peace to Andre Herrell. Andre Andre Herrel actually hit me years ago and was talking to me about situations like the one Wendy is currently in. And Andrea was talking to me about He was like, you ever thought about what happens when when you get older? And because he was talking about, you know, not wanting to be in a home, not wanting to end up in the conservativeship, things like that, and so he was like, Yo, you should really have this woman Gina on the show, you know, to talk about that. And so you know, Gina came on the show five years ago. She actually helped my wife with some things with her family, and yeah, you know her and.
Speaker 5: She's she's been. She's the one that's got Wendy in this great situation that she's currently in. That's what's up.
Speaker 4: So anything that you see happening with Wendy, Wendy gets free, all credit goals to Gina. Salute Gina, saluted, Gina Man Gina, Gina Montera. So ter what monteraso?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say.
Speaker 7: I know it ain't about that, but you know what you should really do and I don't know, maybe she has it. You should have Gina write a book to help people out so that people can always refer to something. Maybe, So it depends what you want to do, all right, Well, positive note. When we come back as the Breakfast Club, Good morning morning everybody, it's DJ Envy Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club again. Let me salute out to Papa keif Popa kef is Mirra Mar He's going for Commissioner seat three today. So if you have mirror mar make sure you check out our brother Papa Keef. He does our afternoons on our Miami station out there and he's running for a commissioner seat three. So check out Keith Scott. This is his name, Keith Walcott. This is his name, Papa kef Keith Walcott and Jess you head it to Atlanta?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 5: Yup?
Speaker 2: I'm going to Atlanta.
Speaker 6: I'm actually heading there today, but tomorrow and Thursday, Wednesday and Thursday I got shows at Atlanta Comedy Theater in Norcross. Catch your tickets at jess hilarious official dot com. Guys, I will be doing meet and Greek. I ended up meeting greeting in Atlanta in like five six years, so make sure you get your tickets for that. Also, me and my brother Desi Alexander will be there, so I'll see you in a few Atlanta.
Speaker 5: That's right. Salute to Atlanta man.
Speaker 4: You know, we're doing the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival in Atlanta. Slutor my guy Louis V. Louis V is providing the soundtrack. He's also the program of director for ninety six one to Beat in Atlanta, and yeah, go get your tickets for the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening Saturday, April twenty sixth in Atlanta. We got Carrie Champion gonna be there with the Neked podcast, Good Mom's Bad Choices podcast is gonna be there, Tanking J Valentine a gonna be there with the R and B Money Podcast, and Sarah Jakes Roberts will be there doing The Woman of All podcast live. So make sure you go get your tickets at Black Effect dot Com Flash Podcast Festival and the Positive Notice simply this oversharing is how you leak energy. Always remember privacy is protection. Okay, most things require darkness to grow. You gotta learn to nurture your vision in private first before you give it to the world.
Speaker 5: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Breakfast club bitch is you don't finish for y'all done