Speaker 1: Nollian doctor.
Speaker 2: Ram Boys is back to business. Pause what the ram Boys? That's yeah, so that is a pause? A pause? How how? I don't know. It's just this.
Speaker 3: I don't make the rules. Brother, brother, that's a playoff of our glory and I understood.
Speaker 2: The acronym ys just feels yeah, the rams, the rams, I don't know what we should know. Awards called the Rammis.
Speaker 4: We said that about four years ago. Baby, we asked you to design a trophy.
Speaker 5: You ain't asked me to design no fucking trophy. You know, I can't design ship. I can't even draw a circle, right, You about to ask him to he might ask him to design a trophy.
Speaker 2: That's why we had a Ramis, because you can't draw. See there you go.
Speaker 3: Well, the Rammies are sponsored by Boost. We are back. We are back, unlimited talk text and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.
Speaker 2: Happy?
Speaker 3: What what is happy Valentine's Day? It has to be something I appreciation day?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, we always appreciate this. I'm talking about like coming off of Valentine's Day? Like, what's that I appreciate them more than their own?
Speaker 2: Girl? Yeah, I mean, well, you know this is.
Speaker 4: Like happy about it. This is Lover's Week. It's still lovers lovers blisch happy lovers Bliss week.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's gonna sound corny, but I didn't realize how many people that I followed are in love like I love I love this people I follow was pregnant.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize how many people I follow was in relationships. I didn't realize how many people was engaged.
Speaker 3: That happens like around the first day of school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got like you had a kid this whole time.
Speaker 4: Ladies, y'all got to stop doing the pregnancy reveal on Valentine's Day because we will be flirting and you hear you are eight weeks pregnant.
Speaker 3: Eight weeks maybe shouldn't know.
Speaker 5: You don't don't, especially in New York State. It's time she got to grasp all of.
Speaker 2: The ladies that you know you got. You got to get rid of homie before before you start flirting.
Speaker 3: What you mean, even if you plan on taking home to the glue factory, you can't flirt until until that's why not?
Speaker 2: You can you forget?
Speaker 5: Give you a niggas some pregnant pussy even though you plan not getting rid of a baby. If you plan on getting rid of the baby. You could give him some pregnant pussy cool the guy that got you pregnant or the guy that then your then your next victim.
Speaker 3: Basically, I mean, at least you have to worry about getting pregnant. You would let him, You could let him come in you and you know, nothing's gonna matter.
Speaker 2: That nigga notting me daddy, not in me.
Speaker 3: Daddy two minutes in on Netflix.
Speaker 2: I know that's bad. Sorry, moll podcast.
Speaker 3: Just know Boost Mobil is just as responsible as all of us for everything that we said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because Boosmobile they sponsored the unlimited texts I had to send out. After I found out women I've been flirting with are pregnant, I was like, Yo, why you ain't telling y'all would have been like, unfollowed you and all of that.
Speaker 2: Now you're uncle mona. No I'm not. I'm not an uncle.
Speaker 5: No finding out them niggas that be in your dim see your d ms all year around, have girlfriends every year.
Speaker 2: It's like they surprise me every year. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: I love seeing y'all cry when y'all realize that he don't like you like that. I love that not you. Okay, So I'm just saying women. I love seeing that. I love seeing women, you know, realize where you staying in their life, where you you know what I mean. Because it's good Valentine's Days, we should call it revelations, Okay, revelations. A lot is revealed, a lot of You'll find out who's pregnant, You'll find out who's married, You'll find out who's back with they ask that they kept kicking in the back since Christmas. You find all these things out on valentine'sda I love it.
Speaker 2: Not a lot of time.
Speaker 3: How you feel like, how you feeling. We got a different algorithms because I only saw love, so love. I was kind of shocked by it.
Speaker 4: Let me let me put that out there. It was a lot of love fellas y'all did y'all thing. A lot of fellas I saw doing good things for for the ladies. Slu to the fellas out there that really, you know, show up and show out on Valentine's Day, for the woman that doesn't go and no.
Speaker 2: The salute to y'all, Gosha, would you do nothing?
Speaker 3: I was home watching the worst dunk contest of all time all start Saturday.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that. Yeah, all right, that's what I was doing.
Speaker 3: Did you at least text a few women Happy Valentine Day? Because, by the way, valentin always need to be get out the way.
Speaker 2: You can do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get out the way on Valentine's Day. I'm not going to even play with a woman and have her thinking that, you know, get.
Speaker 2: Out the way just a text.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm not doing that because the textion like a text my cash app ain't go off, my zell did and ring like.
Speaker 3: It's like damn, we don't need to be texting that girl anyways. Then yes, if I say Happy Valentine's Day and you say my cash app didn't ring, you're old.
Speaker 5: Who do you text Happy Valentine's Who would you text Happy Valentine say? Because you didn'text me and I'm on your home girl, so you don't text it to your homegirls just.
Speaker 2: Said I got my mother.
Speaker 4: I would have text you, baby d. But you know our clip was doing numbers. You know, our Valentine's clip was doing number of things. They was hitting my line to my oh your egg rolls. I was like, yo, first of us not even an egg roll spring roll, Thank you saying I had to correct them. They was in my inbox trying to go crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, first they was hating on me. What they say they was hating on me was cute.
Speaker 4: They was like, yo, baby d like that's how she eats spring rolls. I was like, it was hot. I said, y'all had to blow on it. It was fresh out. You know what I'm saying. I din't even want to put the of course hot spring rolling baby mouth like your gentlemen, come on now. They tried to give me a little shit.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: They was saying you with y'all, Oh that's shoot, that's what's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's him, Like, yo, y'all fucking I will say my request DMS.
Speaker 2: The amount of people say yo, just between you and I.
Speaker 3: They fucking right.
Speaker 2: Between you and I.
Speaker 4: The DMS is hilarious because it's never between just you and I.
Speaker 2: All of them yes leading to it. Sure, yes, they definitely are.
Speaker 3: They definitely are fucking now I'm seeing that the I'm looking at the Rundown's hold on. Did that disrupt any of youall lives? Because I did see Demarus put up, I wouldn't call it a subsweep per say, but she was like, this is why I only only think with secure men, and I knew what it had to do with the video. Did that disrupt anything in your lives? Me?
Speaker 5: No, No man that I have any bit of involvement with thinks on any planet that I am fucking my boss. No one thinks that only people. No one thinks that. I don't have to deal with that in my text.
Speaker 4: But it's funny to see people like trying to create that, like y'all knew they was fine.
Speaker 2: I'm like, word, did you know? Did you know that? Did you know that? How?
Speaker 3: And this is the this is the way we tell y'all.
Speaker 2: No, this is what pisces me off.
Speaker 5: The oh they fucking narrative whatever, that's what will niggas be Like Mall playing around, but DeMar is serious, Like DeMar is so thirsty for Mall, he just won't give her no play. That pisces me off. If you want to say we mutually fucking, that's fine. Don't try to make it seem all you mean, what's not usual? It was a word for that.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 5: If y'all want to have said that we're mutually intimate, that's whatever, But don't go in to make it seem like I'm yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that respect that.
Speaker 3: Yeah you hungry, you're not thirsty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what I did. I watched the numbers go up on the Cameron bar that he just.
Speaker 5: I do have a question from all. I was in an elevator and I witnessed no. I witnessed the interaction, and I tried really hard to contain a giggle because I'm like, if Maul was here, this would be such a crazy interaction. I think about you at times like that.
Speaker 4: So I watched they don't really think.
Speaker 5: Once they hear the question, they that's crazy. I was in an elevator, right and there was a man in the elevator, you know, nice looking guy or whatever he and he did.
Speaker 2: He smelled really good.
Speaker 5: A young couple got in in the elevator, young So it's me, the cute guy in the corner and the young couple. They get in and the girl goes mmm and turns to the guy and says, what are you hearing?
Speaker 3: No single? I would have turned into she's single, she said, I'd have been y'all top yo, and we're back.
Speaker 5: So I wanted to ask you right in any scenario?
Speaker 2: Is that okay?
Speaker 5: Because maybe he thought that the dude smelled good too, and he didn't want to ask the dude, so he had his girl as you would.
Speaker 3: Have heard, hi whisper that elevator.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you one thing a man, okay, let me speak of myself, because you're asking me the question right.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you one thing I've never done.
Speaker 4: I've never gotten in the elevator, smelled the man and thought he smells good, never thought that bad.
Speaker 2: Can you see what he's wearing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like what, No, you don't what man are supposed to do that? Because now, okay, this is what I love to do. Reverse the roles.
Speaker 4: I get in the elevator with my girl, it's a woman standing there. I'm like, damn, you smell good?
Speaker 2: What's that? Home is fucked up?
Speaker 3: When we get home, house, it's gonna be cold, it ain't gonna be no food, everything.
Speaker 2: Woman.
Speaker 3: You don't want to hear your man tell a woman like, oh you smell good?
Speaker 2: What is that? You don't want it? You don't want that? Right?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Not exactly?
Speaker 5: It was the you know what was crazy? I think it wouldn't have been as bad. If she would have said something like, hey, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry to bother you.
Speaker 2: What are you wearing?
Speaker 5: Because you smell like my dad and my dad wears that exact scent, Like, what what are you wearing?
Speaker 2: That's different?
Speaker 3: But the ass Okay, I know more mad than my girl's lying right now?
Speaker 4: I met your dad. Noll like that. No woman of mine. You can't even talk to men in public. Facts small, I'm Muslim. What you want me to do? No more dope game, I'll humbly live what you want me to do. My woman can't even talk to other men, let alone.
Speaker 3: What are you wearing?
Speaker 4: Because my dad wears that same so you know what he wearing if your dad wear the same thing.
Speaker 3: Now you're lying. Your dad smelled like moth balls. First of all, I was, let's start there. Your father smell like moth balls. Let's start there. Stop lying he got moth balls in his closet. Everything, he don't smell like moth balls. Let's start there. So now you're lying too, this man like, no you even telling no man, he smelled good while you wo me? You crazy? No, not my woman, No, No I'm not I'm not because again and then This is why women is whack rory, because then y'all try to make it seem like I'm insecure see women to paint that like you can't. I can't give a man a compliment that, but you while you actually insecure.
Speaker 4: Let you know, baby D was sub tweeting an insecure man. What you said, an insecure man a man for me?
Speaker 5: I said, an insecure man would never make it around here. Those tend to avoid me. They tend to avoid me. They call me masculine.
Speaker 4: So if a man gets mad at that, if your man gets mad at that, would that be a sign?
Speaker 2: No, that she was crazy? I was. I was over there, Like.
Speaker 3: I say, the ball putting a spring roll in your mouth was fucking crazy. I don't think that's in careful content.
Speaker 2: That's what content. And that wasn't like me.
Speaker 4: It's not like you was walking past that restaurant after we left here and you saw me feeding baby out the corner.
Speaker 2: You'll like, yo, that would.
Speaker 4: Have been crazy, that would have been great. We were filming content. It was content like that's all it was.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I mean, I I can't help that was naturally have cared in that situation of Jamaras and I were dating, But I could see a man feeling a way about that.
Speaker 2: And him not would have cared.
Speaker 3: Not really about the content. I'm main't scared about weird ship, not that content type of ship. But I think there'd be plenty of men that would feel a way about that, and I wouldn't label them as insecure. Yeah, like, but you made y'all podcast y'all, y'all not a food not a food eat channel, Like that's not the content y'all make anyways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're a content company. We create content. We create all types of content.
Speaker 3: Don't put us in a box media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is how you would random media. You know, y'all are good, y'all. You see in the LLC.
Speaker 5: The FUNA niggas just text me like, damn, I missed when you look at my eyes like that.
Speaker 2: Hey that's what they was texting you.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's kind of good.
Speaker 4: Hey that's woww Yeah, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But no, baby, Yes I would.
Speaker 4: I would have felt the way if my woman got in elevator and smelled another man that was smelling good and then asked him like, mm, she did that?
Speaker 2: She said mm. That means she no, no, no, did he answer.
Speaker 5: He so he looked at he turned looked at her, looked at him, and it looked the man in his face and was like, I'm wearing Creed Queen of Silk.
Speaker 4: And he looked the man in the face and told the man what he was wearing. Yeah, Nah, we gotta catch fighting. That's a fighting and you got to kill him.
Speaker 5: No, because I think he was just kind of like awkwardl like, I'm not about to look your bitch in her face and toe what I'm wearing. Like, I'm assuming she's asking for you.
Speaker 3: This is why wear air pods. I would just ignore that question. I'm not I'm not trying to start my situation break up.
Speaker 4: I said, your queen, I don't think your your king is comfortable with you, Queen King.
Speaker 2: That makes that makes it worse, That makes it so much worse.
Speaker 3: Small.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I thought I would have said, I made ya y'all ride home uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: It's uncomfortable. Yeah, to make y'all ride home.
Speaker 3: I would have I would have hit the mind you.
Speaker 5: We was on like the fifteenth floor. We were all going to the lobby, so she asked, on like the twelve floor, like, so yeah, got floors it was just silent.
Speaker 3: That ship would have been like fucking Cue and Tupac and the elevator and juice, like silence staring what you gonna Donna shooting?
Speaker 5: Ye, yeah, absolutely, I'm sure she meant like from an innocent standpoint, but she just was not.
Speaker 2: I don't think she was thinking. She wasn't thinking.
Speaker 3: I remember I was with a girl on a date like years ago, in seven years No, this was like, this is way more than seven years ago.
Speaker 2: We was walking.
Speaker 3: We was right there by the garden and were walking, and it was like two guys sitting down, and she walked over to one of the guys and was asking about the sneakers he was wearing.
Speaker 4: I ain't seen the sense. I kept walking all I think I'm joking. The funny shit is.
Speaker 2: I think I'm joking. I'm joking because I know you.
Speaker 4: She stopped walking. I thought she knew him. She's like, yo, where you get through something? Doses fire on to her, doses fire. She jumped on that d train so fast. The sneaker head, Yeah, she could be a sneakerhead, she wi her. Now the sneakerhead couple, Now they sneakerhead couple.
Speaker 2: Couples. You're gonna go up to some ring Yo. Them sneakers is fire? Where you get those up? That's way more innocent than you smell amazing?
Speaker 3: What do you wear?
Speaker 2: No, we're on a date.
Speaker 5: Because if you could smell me, you could taste me. He used both sentences together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if she looking at his feet, and he probably like like a fifteen or something.
Speaker 5: If she looking at his feet, that means he could beat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she looked at the thinking about his meat. You know, how go? Don't they say that? Ain't that what they say?
Speaker 3: Who says that? Who's that?
Speaker 5: I ain't even gonna tell y'all what mall walked in and said to me Now mind, we ain't even gonna talk about it. Walk We walked in and said to me in PE's today, did you ask Peas if he ever did?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh that's for us, that's nef.
Speaker 2: It's don't pay enough for that one.
Speaker 3: I missed what happened, Hess, I'll give it to you. I'll give you the ball. Don't worry about it. So I'll give you the ball. Wait till we wrap this up?
Speaker 2: Still here?
Speaker 3: Fair enough?
Speaker 2: How you saw myself? Tweet?
Speaker 3: If you ain't got no Twitter because I have the new mowe.
Speaker 2: He all on your timeline too.
Speaker 3: Yeah business, I'm about to get some of my views and opinions off on the new Royal Mau account.
Speaker 2: They're gonna know it's you.
Speaker 3: They gonna know it's worthy form some more content. Baby did How was your Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: It was good tone. I don't like you.
Speaker 4: I was I was gonna text you, but I was like, nah, you know what, I ain't gonna text it to cool.
Speaker 2: It didn't go.
Speaker 5: It didn't go the way it was originally planned to go. But it went fine regardless.
Speaker 2: It was cool. It didn't go the way it was planning. Were you happy? Were you smiling? I was fine? No no, no, no, no, no no no. Were you happy? And were you smiling?
Speaker 3: I was fine.
Speaker 5: I got all my gifts before Valentine's Day, so I'm Valentine's like I PG though I have been accepting packages every week the week of Valentine's Day. By the time Valentine's they came, I was the only thing I got delivered to me was like your heart was full, My heart was full of house? How heart was full of house, was full of flowers? I was good Okay, Yeah, it's better to give than to receive. Did you do anything for anyone on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: I look like the type of girl. Do I look like that? Yo?
Speaker 3: First, don't do Valentine's because last week you was asking me mad like, yo, ma, would you?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 3: What do you think about this?
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, that's fine, that's cool.
Speaker 5: That's for like birthdays and ship for Valentine's Day. I'm like a car. I'm gonna give you a nice heartfelt car.
Speaker 4: They'll give me a call for Valentine's Day. I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 5: If you If you I'm talking about like if we like really dating, Oh no, that's different. But I'm like I said, I'm single, so I don't there's not this. Valentine's Day is like draft days.
Speaker 2: Niggas.
Speaker 5: Then impress me and tell me why they should continue to Yeah, they with the draft, why they should make it into twenty twenty six. That's what Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Is for me.
Speaker 2: I'm single, Draft Day, drafted.
Speaker 3: I thought it was just a day just to show love and a pete on Valentine's Day, y'all win? What off sets say, y'all won. Yeah, I didn't know it was drafted.
Speaker 2: When did this?
Speaker 3: When did the draft start in February?
Speaker 2: It starts?
Speaker 5: It starts February first. I make cuts February fifteenth. You know whether you made the team or not.
Speaker 3: So we think maybe we could set up the hats on your desk and you can like hear we had the first pig, like, what's which city is he going to? They trade for number one? Which city is he getting?
Speaker 2: The draft?
Speaker 4: Jesus, I did not know what was the draft. We have special guests today in the building, Pam and Gina. Pa. That is Pami Gene over there. Sam, y'all gonna be Pami Gina today on Pami Geena. It's good to see y'all. Haven't seen y'all in a while. Is good to see y'all faces again. Oh wait, No, they're gonna know those voices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they know what they know those voices in our streets. They know those Well.
Speaker 3: My Valentine's Day was great. If anyone, yes, I took uh this is not an ad. I took them Mark to Urban Dunes, which is like a sand place in the city in the Upper east Side. Okay, and yeah, we had.
Speaker 2: We had a nice time.
Speaker 3: I got I got duped by U D I y cookie place. I had this whole idea to make a cookie princess castle with tomorrow. I did the next day, air forty dollars on Monday. Yeah, that shit still is saying delivered today. Didn't never happened. So other than that was good though, had a good time, yeah she did. She had no concept of Valentine's Day though. She was running around saying Happy Valentine's Day. Everyone.
Speaker 2: You no idea what it meant. That's okay, we don't know what it means.
Speaker 3: We're saying, but we just shut it down, Urban dunes, shut it down, had the spot to ourselves.
Speaker 2: Fire.
Speaker 3: It's just because no one else was there. He was like, yo, you better book the appointment too. I was like, ah, yeah, I guess you're right. It's Valentine. Nobody said walking, No, I have an appointment. I said, disappointment forty eight hours ago. But no, it was a fun, fun Valentine's Day. You know, we we created edible arrangements and stuff. You know, listen, just just showing my daughter how to be treated. That's dope, of course.
Speaker 5: And now you guys, sixteen years of fucking excuses. Come Valentine's Day? What do you mean excuse us for what every girl he date? You know, I'm just with my daughter for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 4: You're fucking right. Yeah, what's wrong with that? Absolutely to the day he died, to the day. Excuse me, I got something to say. Y'all good over there, boom stop. He can't be with his daughter for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: You can, but you still have that's a birthday when somebody it's a love days.
Speaker 3: Yeah on love appreciable father.
Speaker 2: He was with his daughter during the day.
Speaker 4: Your single father, you say, your single father, the one I'm dating a single or you're.
Speaker 2: Dating a you're dating. Oh he's okay. That ain't her baby?
Speaker 3: Okay, that.
Speaker 2: He's not okay? But no when you say okay, yes, So he had his daughter for Valentine Day. He had it during the day and then I was night and you had him at night. Due had him, didn't you go? So that's what Rory can do. Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do like a a Twitter topic back and forth, but I also feel like you should treat your baby mother well on Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Absolutely you should if y'all if you're.
Speaker 3: Co parenting, well, no, there are show your daughter or son how to treat their mother on Valentino.
Speaker 2: Not if you're not dating their mother.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not saying no because we're not going to about love. It's not going to change. We're not going to change Valentine's Day. There's a reason that there's Cupid and all of this ship. Granted, people buy ship for their mothers, for their mothers for Valentine's Day because their mothers be single. That's why y'all be by a ship for your mother's for mother for Valentine's Day, cause your mother's be single. When your mother has married, your father handles that or her husband. Let me talk, there are now granted. I'm very much take care of your baby mother said the day she died. Mother's Day, Christmas, all that ship. Valentine's Day is not a holiday that you have to do something for your baby mother. It's not if you want to get her something from your child, like oh, mommy, here here's a little car and havey Valentine's Day, that's fine, But the gifts and ship like that for your baby mother, I'm Valentine's Day. No, if I was dating a man who had a baby mother, I'm not doing We're not doing that. Mother's Day. Yeah, go hard for her, her birthday, yeah, go hard for her. Christmas yeah, go harder. She take care of your kid. Valentine's Day is my fucking day.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's fair.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying block the whole day out, but you should do something nice for your child's mother for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's your opinion.
Speaker 3: I think that's even an example, whether you have a son or daughter, of how they should be treated. I've got my grandmother flowers every Valentine's Day till she died. Like, it's not always about significant other shit, it's love within your family.
Speaker 5: No, okay, So I cannot wait till you get a girlfriend and you explain that to her. You explain to your new girlfriend that you are doing something special for your baby mother for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: I I'm not speaking for Rory, but if I have a baby mother, you think that on Valentine's Day, I wouldn't get my send my baby mother some flowers. Just flower.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying we got it to dinner and all you think I wouldn't send flowers to her house.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not mad at that. I'm not mad.
Speaker 5: But what you're talking about, what you're talking about, what is talking about, is different.
Speaker 3: It is saying what Mala is saying.
Speaker 2: He didn say take on a data none like you say, show your child an example? What child? What example are you showing your child?
Speaker 3: If you want to make something with your child to give to their mother from both of us, I don't think that's a crazy thing to do, especially if both parties are single and your co parenting.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, if this.
Speaker 3: Hypothetical is nothing to do with my stitues, of course, if your child's mother is in a relationship, I would still want to respect that. If that would ruffle some feathers, then I would I would not do that and respect what they have going on. But yeah, if you co parenting with somebody in a healthy way, why wouldn't you do something nice for them on Valentine's.
Speaker 5: Okay, but we weren't talking about that. We were talking about somebody who's in a relationship dating someone else.
Speaker 3: Oh, if you want to add that into the equation, then that's a conversation that I would hope y'all probably had before any Valentine's they shuit came up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't even think that even if my big mother is in a relationship, like sending her flowers on it, like we have a child together, like I'm forever, Like yeah, like that's like the greatest gift. I feel like happy Valentine's Day, that's all. I'm not trying to hang out and do dinner and all of that.
Speaker 5: Like just followers feel like that's fair. I think it's unnecessary, but I feel like it's fair. And again, I'm not that don't do anything for your baby mother. I always advocate, like you need to take care of your bay mothers to the day that she does. But if you think it's inappropriate, if you if you think it's because I just feel like Valentine's Day is a day. Yeah, you can do shit for your mom, sure, but I feel like Valentine's Day is a day for lovers like that's I just have always felt like that.
Speaker 4: So I feel like baby mother to the day I die, that's my child's mother. I'm not in love, I may not be in love, but I'm gonna love her for forever giving me a child like you, What like nobody's coming in between that?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, what if both y'all are in separate relationships. Who watches the kid on the fourteenth?
Speaker 5: I feel like y'all probably don't. Y'all probably organized that, Yeah, organized that, And you probably sweat.
Speaker 3: In Valentine's Day? So why can't I just send some flowers?
Speaker 2: Do your thing.
Speaker 3: My thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just feel like that's just I can't understand why someone dating someone doing that could feel a way about that, because, like I said, go hard for Mother's Day, go hard for Christmas, go hard for everything, but you don't Valentine's Day is my day.
Speaker 2: We could disagree. So mother's my child's mother.
Speaker 5: Mothers don't want you to go hard for her, buy her ship, do whatever the fuck you need to do, because women deserve it day Valente's Day. It's just it's a day for the person you went on the relationship with. I feel like that's fair. I don't feel like that's selfish at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, if you're dating a woman with kids, do you step back on Mother's Day? Or do you? No? No, Why would you do that? What day we get off? I just gave you February fourteen, So now you get President's Day off?
Speaker 2: No, because I'm here at work, I'm President's Day.
Speaker 4: I got to sing you dead presidents on President's Day? Right, that's actually I'm waiting for it to hit. But account you got to sing your baby mom dead presidents on President's Day.
Speaker 2: We don't get it. That God, God, damn forty seven.
Speaker 3: I know you get some George Washington. But all right, so I should step back if I'm dating a woman with children on Mother's Day and let them.
Speaker 2: No, I father do that. I never said that.
Speaker 3: No, So, but I don't want to overstep because you're saying that the father should celebrate his baby mother.
Speaker 2: Should I step back?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Why you can't be celebrated by more than one person? OK? Yeah, I'm just asking.
Speaker 5: If you're dating, if you're dating a mother, you should get her something from Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. Yeah, but that's not she's not the mother, all right, Cool? I just see some contradiction.
Speaker 5: Every there's no, there's no contradiction. It's mother, Lover's Day and then Mother's Day. Mother's Day you buy shit for all mothers that you know or that you feel important enough about. Like, if it was Mother's Day, y'all would get me something for Mother's Day. Y'all didn't get me shit for Valentine's Day. Why is that because I'm not? Y'all love right exactly exactly, So don't act like you're confused about what.
Speaker 2: I thought was already full. I didn't. I didn't want it to spill over. I fed you spring rolls on Valentine's Day. First of all, I fed you you gave me.
Speaker 5: First of all, you only gave me that bye. You didn't even give me the rest of the spring Like, if we really want to talk about some behind the scenes ship, ma gave me that bite of the spring roll.
Speaker 2: And it ate the rest of the spring roll. That's even more into meate. In my opinion, it was fired that busting them ships down.
Speaker 3: I was angry.
Speaker 2: God damn sorry man, that is what it is.
Speaker 3: If I was the marriage man, that would actually be the one thing I would have problem with, Like, nah, it's your spring roll now, that's hers? Yeah, why mall trying to bust it down.
Speaker 5: After you want to taste with my You know somebody who tasted like.
Speaker 4: I did not see baby d Now add to this narrative. I'm sorry, you're gonna add to that. They're gonna clip that and that's gonna be everywhere, and your phone will start ringing.
Speaker 2: No, your phone gonna start ringing.
Speaker 4: My hose, don't question answered my phar I got to hello, Hello, and Hello, what happened?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm that nigga. Don't call me with the bullshit. Yeah, I'm with all of that. You heard the mass my hose.
Speaker 2: Don't question me. My bad too short.
Speaker 3: I didn't know the marriage get questioned. I ain't.
Speaker 2: Just go to the timeline and start popping help.
Speaker 3: I already know. Let me see that phone, let me see them text messages.
Speaker 2: Bus on to you.
Speaker 3: A nigga questioned me in years you lion, I know nigga just questioned you Saturday night, Nolliet Maul, Finally you have the most powerful iPhone of all time. It only took an entire year, and thank god. Boost Mobile is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless unlocked savings with the twenty five dollars a month Forever Unlimited plan. It's a permanent price with no contracts, no price hikes. You keep your phone and your number, but you save up to six one hundred dollars a year compared to the major carriers.
Speaker 4: Listen Rory based on average annual single line payment of AT and T Verising and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the Boost Mobile onlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boost mobile dot com.
Speaker 3: What is you're talking about?
Speaker 2: All right? Mind? Can't Russell listens man Larrussell speaking of love?
Speaker 4: Speaking of love, l Russell expressed his love for little Wayne over the weekend and everybody went crazy.
Speaker 2: Who did you think about the college first?
Speaker 4: Because I know that you you have a little this is your little I gotcha get back moment for Larussell because the Russell had some things to say in regards to your comments about DOCI a few months ago.
Speaker 2: So I'm giving the floor to you, Roy because I know you want this ICEO.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'm just said l Russell, who we've supported the backyard, that's my guy since Hovan was working with the rest in peace to my dear friend Ovain, the guy that we have always always supported.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was there was once upon a time when I was being killed by the internet.
Speaker 2: The first time.
Speaker 3: The second one was a little rougher. I would have understood if Russell second on that one. But when I was getting killed for out of context aka Peach clipping something up comments about Dochi being on stage with Lauren Hill, l Russell, who I thought was was was a friend.
Speaker 2: Who I thought it was a Now.
Speaker 3: You thought Russell was an ally and nothing but supported. We tried to fly to his backyard in twenty twenty years ago in COVID. Now can't get a ticket? Now he had? He had tweeted an out of context clip, DOCI is one of the greats.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't read that, Tomaris, I'll read it for you. It's it's that look at that fine print. I got you Jake Coles, whose dread was that? Did that go up on the street? Pet? Can we keep on that? That was Jake Cole's dredd Why you still got j Cole dred man? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 6: Dog?
Speaker 2: I'm still doing voodoo dah and.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Larrussell tweeted, DOCI is one of the greats. Facts.
Speaker 4: It's never too early to recognize greatness. There's no such thing as premature flower. Given she's great and doing great things. She's she not just tight, she gets it. She not just tight, she gets it okay, she putting something new in the pot.
Speaker 2: She loves the art.
Speaker 4: She'd be smiling and enjoying her journey. Get off her, dick into that, you say, Rory, get off Wayne Dick bro.
Speaker 2: Russell, I love you.
Speaker 3: I really didn't take this offensive at all, but I did think it was kind of nuts of the pile on of you. You know, my how I've even spoken about your music. This was out of context. I've been a Dochi fan, forever, champion her for quite some time. We were talking about a separate topic with Lauren Hill, and then I got, I don't know, angled into this position that I was a dochie eater, called her industry plant all this shit I never did. And then you adding on to it, well, welcome, buddy, This is what happens when you comment on hip hop and you think what hans get taken out of context.
Speaker 2: Come on over and sit right next to.
Speaker 4: Me, Larrussell, la more than welcome to come up here and talk about this shit that you said about Wayne what.
Speaker 3: Exactly what exactly did he say? And I'm joking Larussell, you know how fuck with you? I'm really just joking around. He was on a podcast and Wayne was was brought up, and he was talking about how much Wayne was one of his favorite rappers till he got a little older and started listening more to Wayne's lyrics and realized, like he really wasn't saying a lot of shit. There wasn't a lot of substance in which.
Speaker 4: Is what Wayne has said that about his own music in his bars.
Speaker 3: So I thought that was a fair point for any fan to give, even if I disagree with it, because I do think Wayne he does have a lot of substance in his music, but the amount of music he put out, I could see the percentage balance being different of non substance or substance.
Speaker 2: But Wayne has substance.
Speaker 3: But I understand what Larrussell was saying, Like when I went back and listened to Marshall Mathers, LP, is there a substance on there? Sure, But I outgrew a lot of my eminem love like this is just not for me when I get older. I don't think what he said was fucking nuts. Now as someone that has also handled backlash very poorly. Sometimes don't walk down the hill and explain yourself. Yeah, that's all I'm saying the ruster, we love you up here. Sometimes you didn't say anything really that nuts. And I don't think there's a campaign behind getting you out of the paint. While that does exist, and it's happened to all of us, everyone in this room. Actually, I can say for a fact there's been money of trying to get us out the paint. But sometimes when all the blogs post at the same time with the same narrative, it's because they're lazy, it's not because somebody's paying them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two things can be true.
Speaker 3: A lot of times, they just need content for the day. They're on a twenty four hour news cycle, and if they see one outlet post it, it's just going to be a waterfall the same shit because they see you're getting traction on this. Yeah, sometimes nobody's paying right sometimes that that you're just the headline for the day. But I feel I know what it's like to feel like somebody, Now, somebody has to be behind the scenes doing this shit. Somebody did this, so we'll fascist somebody. Somebody somebody did this.
Speaker 4: When you wake up board your phone going off and all types of blogs is clipping something you said. And then now you're an artist yourself, you start feeling like, oh man, they taking what I said out of context.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean it like that.
Speaker 4: As somebody who has been taking out of context plenty of times, let me just say the best thing to do sometimes is just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Don't explain yourself, because no matter how.
Speaker 4: Much that's like if you go outside Rory and you win some wax shit and the homie starts snapping on it, you can't go up this and change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't go change, go upstairs and go on Twitter spaces. Yeah, you can't do that. You gotta just be like, you know what, I gotta just sit through this. It'll be over.
Speaker 2: It to blow over in a minute.
Speaker 4: But you can't try to like explain and then you know, post videos about you know this being with the internet does and they cook things and they get behind it and they pushing narrative thing. Yes, that does happen, But a lot of other times its just know you said something that people felt was a little you know, like, oh that's a little a little you know rough to say about Wayne, but that I didn't understand why people were killing Russell's because Wayne has said that out his own mouth. Yeah, that his subject. He's like, I don't really beat you know what I'm saying. He was like, yo, he even had a clip that who who used that clip from? When he was like, niggas, why I need a subject? I need a predicate?
Speaker 3: He said, what did you do?
Speaker 2: Nigga?
Speaker 3: Just go in the studio with clips like it? Just like basically like nigga, fuck all that subject what I'm talking about, Just get bars, get a beat, and just bars shit down, Like Wayne has said that out his own mouth.
Speaker 4: So I don't know why people were killing l Russell for just kind of picking up on that and listening to the music.
Speaker 3: Because I think there's a lot of Wayne fans out there that actually think that Wayne has a lot of substance and hearing that from somebody. And this This is also why I like artists getting into the podcast game, because y'all fucking killed us forever having an opinion. You guys do the same thing, and they tear apart every last word you've ever done. They pulled up every bad Larussell lyric of all time. L Russell has probably done that in his head with podcasters that said negative things.
Speaker 2: About him, like or doci. See how that works.
Speaker 3: It's just funny. Now when you're on this side. Yeah, this isn't really what I said. Like, I see what you're not going to say, wings a goat. I understand, Larussell. See what happens soon as you leave the pagola. This is what happens. As soon as you leave the crab lord, Nigga's on your ass. It's start taking you walking downhill for six minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know you're getting your cardio with Nigga, but you're gonna get these balls.
Speaker 5: In the in the the the backlash, the content, I mean, the context that you provide never gets goes viral the way that no cos viral. The context of no, I actually love draking sexy songs for you never goes viral the way to no disrespect.
Speaker 2: Oh, they don't care about it. They fuck about that.
Speaker 3: They would never pull up all all the clips for me from twenty seventeen saying yo do shei's when I hear that shit? Oh negative, let's talk negative about each other. Fuck that rapper like that's gonna go viral. Fuck him, fuck her. It was they was clipping the end of an amazing l Russell La Leakers freestyle, just the end when he said something like I'm a dog this like he was. You could tell he was missed everything his freestyle. Yeah, just to throw away ball forget the three minutes that was before that.
Speaker 2: That means nothing. This is who you are.
Speaker 5: Nothing and clipping bad s Hi fucking lyrics over the weekend too, which is like.
Speaker 3: What about one of the greatest lyricists period What they were saying about Sha has some terrible lyric that they clipped. But because he was coming here, how much digging you had to do to find a bad Sahi lyric?
Speaker 2: Like a bar was that bar pie?
Speaker 3: You know what it was?
Speaker 2: It was bad niggas was digging.
Speaker 5: They was like nah, but if they was like Big Sean and Big Sean rapp sy'all would kill him.
Speaker 2: I was fucking It was very funny.
Speaker 4: Now you know what's gonna happen as a result of this what Larussell and Wayne will have a song by the end of the week. Probably That's the type of guy Wayne is. Wayne is like yo, listen man, Like let's just get some ship like you know what I'm saying. Whatever you want to, you want substance, we'll be rapping about and then he gonna out out rap Larussell on a beat.
Speaker 2: You know how that go?
Speaker 3: All right? Well, let's get to his actual comments, because I know you're a Wayne hater and Damaris and I love.
Speaker 2: I'm a Wayne hater. See paint the narrative white boy.
Speaker 3: No, this is this isn't anything that's a narrative that I have to pay. This is a mona Lisa of rap opinions when it comes to you like this, this is the two fingers touching on the ceiling, you me and Wayne.
Speaker 2: You are a Wayne hater? How am I playing? So?
Speaker 3: Do you agree with what he said? I don't think we should kill Larussell for what he said. I think he's entitled to any opinion he has on rap. And there's definitely been times where I feel like Wayne's not saying a fucking thing. But I think it's unfair. And sometimes you just be talking. I can attest to that ten years of doing the shit, sometimes you just be saying shit and then you get off the mic and go, damn not. I think about it.
Speaker 2: Actually don't think that way.
Speaker 3: So I'm not putting this against Larussell at all, but it is kind of wild to say that Wayne has no substance, and.
Speaker 2: I know that's fucking nuts.
Speaker 4: Well, no, we guess it's because Wayne had real songs where you know obviously that he's talking about shit. I'm thinking with La Russell SAMs, like you said, the volume of Wayne's songs and Wayne versus, maybe that's what he's more so talking to, like out of his output, Like a lot of it lacks substance. A lot of it is just bars. It's just Wayne rapping each of pussy like cold pizza. You know, he's the he's the he's the Kuchie Monster. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's okay, but if you get into the substance of that. Wayne was probably one of the first rappers to admit eating pussy was cool because a lot of rapper used to lie they would never do that. They was on Jamaican Time, we was gonna lie and say we don't eat pussy. Wayne was the first one to start doing R and B ballads as a rapper of saying all I do is he pussy, and that brought a whole.
Speaker 4: New waven Nah, I think we gotta probably go to Ll for that. LL just did it in a more, uh a slicker way. He didn't say pussy, okay, he said pink cookies in a plastic bags and crushed by the buildings, shit like that.
Speaker 2: You know, it was different.
Speaker 4: It was just a little there was a different way of saying shit, It's all I'm saying. Wayne was probably the worst.
Speaker 2: That was just as raw. But then you gotta go to Uncle Lucan. Though.
Speaker 4: If you want to talk about just raw lyrics eating, you gotta go to Uncle Yeah.
Speaker 3: But but Wayne was talking about eating pussy in like almost a romantic way, Uncle Lugan. That was just running through these holes. Oh yeah, Well it was a different time back then. Wayne made it like in the late eighties early he was singing about eating like superheads pussy and like this is my wife, yeah, which I think ushered in a whole new era. Now. I do get what Larussell was saying as far as some of the lyrics Wayne had were not the best for the community. But I mean, once you open that door, where do we draw the line with rappers? Like, yes, did Wayne maybe make being a blood trendy two suburban kids.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: But if you became a blood because Lil Wayne became one, yeah, you were gonna fall for anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, you two go over.
Speaker 3: So I don't really know if that ruined the community, because those people that wanted to become blood because of Lil Wayne would have fallen for fentanyl, for anything on earth, they would have fallen for absolutely.
Speaker 2: So I hear him.
Speaker 3: But as opposed to what rapper, as far as negative shit goes.
Speaker 4: Fucking L Russell, man, just come on, come up here, man, and we could just talk about Wayne. Let me and Russell. L Russell just talked about Wayne for about forty five minutes. Let's just have a Wayne conversation, me and L Russell. So I think we kind of like hear the same things a little bit. Well, you have one on our Patreon. They kind of they eating you up about your Wayne versus Ross tak No, We're gonna settle it because I settled it this week because I said Ross has better albums, he makes.
Speaker 3: Better Should you change that goal? Post forward Slash new Roy and Wall go check out that conversation. The conversation mid episode because we said catalog and then it was like last albums.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, but you'll like to y'all like to pull in mixtapes like and Ross has crazy mixtapes too, So we I don't want to seem.
Speaker 3: Like the highlight of the dip set in Locks Versus was Kiss doing a mixtape Forest.
Speaker 2: Did I'd not say Ross makes better music exactly. You think he has more substance. I mean, yes, yes, I do.
Speaker 3: I do. I feel that way.
Speaker 2: No, Ross has substance. I'm not don't ever say Ross Wayne does you, But I think Ross has more.
Speaker 3: More food groups.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's still something no matter how you want to slice that.
Speaker 3: If I'm at Tau Like, yeah, there's a lot how you want to slice it. If I'm at Ocean Prime, yes, but my my my feeling was Ross has better music. He makes better music than Way, and I do feel like that. Not saying Wayne doesn't make good music, I'm saying Ross to me, to me, We're gonna settle it on Patreon this who me makes better music than I cannot wait because we I feel like Covid kind of owes this one. When we did the Fab Mixtape Wayne Mixtape battle on I G Live. We're gonna shut the streets down again. We're gonna do raws some way. All right, well, let's do it. I hate the internet because this is the This is the bar you were talking about, the Marason.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I always loved this bar. I always loved this bar.
Speaker 4: I met this girl on Valentine's Day, fucked in May. She found out about April, so she chose to march, and how he delivered it was fire. Yeah, like see that's when she chose her. They don't know the cadence, they don't know the beat.
Speaker 2: They dropped the beat right at chose to march like this bar worked.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're not doing that the saha, the lyricists of all time, Yeah, we're not doing that. I get in that piff posted that what they trying to say, Hey, so I don't send them niggas no more your music man, that's it.
Speaker 3: I guess it's maybe trash because like he just has this time is a construct designed by Oh Jesus, a certain community. But I guess maybe because he was gallant and he met her Valentine's Day, waited till May. That's a gentleman. What did she find out about in April?
Speaker 2: Though? Because that would be she found out about April.
Speaker 5: She found out about April April the girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the hardest bar of all time. I love it. That's what's up.
Speaker 3: Maybe over your head some some people, that's what that's what it does. It goes overheads and then they say you whack because they didn't get it.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be a rough episode. I stand with l Russell. I love you Larussell. I have to preference this entire thing because I'm about to stand with vlat as well.
Speaker 2: That nigga. Don't never stand with you though, and of course not in order I give a fuck. Yo. It is the Internet.
Speaker 3: Where where do we even begin on this one? I already knew that I should have gotten off Twitter to begin with, but this was just a reassurance that this is the Internet is just not a place for me anymore. I knew everybody was the R word, but this is like a new level of that entire thing. Like reputable not news outlets, but people that are respected on the Internet that cover news covered this as if this was real. Yeah, Vlad had tweeted out, I have a confession. Rock Nation has been paying me to support Meghan. They also paid off the jury members to convictory, and then they bribe the judge to jay Z did a verse for his grandson's new album. They paid off Meghan's doctor to lie about the bullet fragments when she was never shot at the LA PD are all on Jay's payroll. And it doesn't stop with LA. You're not ready to hear that part. Can you make this a little bit bigger to demarics because I cannot read small print like that. The Mexican guy who stabbed Tory, who do you think paid him to do that? If you guys look, he had the same last name as Desire Perez, but they were completely different ethnicities, so it's definitely her cousin. But you already know the answer to that. The three Supreme Court judges who denied Tory's appeal all paid off by Rock Mafia. Jay Z also paid Trump not to pardon Tory, even though it's a statecase. Trump can only pardon federal cases. But we know Trump, he gets a little dicing and weird. He likes to bend the rules. So Hoe was gonna take chances on that because Hoe is definitely waking up every day thinking about Tory fucking lanes I can't keep these lies a secret anymore. If this is my last tweet, you know who silenced me?
Speaker 2: Sean Carter.
Speaker 3: I thought this was a hilarious tweet, five Lad, because we've kind of echoed a lot of this too with the Tory situation. I've said that Army generals should study what Tory's PR team has done to convince the world that he is innocent. It has been a masterclass in pr that there is a huge part of the Internet that fully, fully believes that everything Blad said I thought was fucking hilarious, and I thought maybe would put things in a context of why a lot of us do think Tory Lanez is guilty because these steps not to say there's not corruption in the judicial system, right, but the steps that would have to go through that I can promise you Hove and Dez don't care this much is absolutely insane to think about.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The Internet took that as Vlad giving a confession. They treated this like the Epstein Files, which jay Z is in and is the number one culprit. Everyone knows that Epstein and j best friends. There was legitimate think pieces from people that.
Speaker 2: Are on the news that this was a legitimate tweet learn a literacy crisis.
Speaker 3: I know this is a very minuscule thing, but it is a perfect metaphor of how the Internet is really ruining the entire world.
Speaker 2: Just how do you.
Speaker 3: Interpret how did AI put a community note of sarcasm? How can AI pick up on sarcasm before a human being?
Speaker 4: Because people don't want to pick up on sarcasm. People are just looking for their thoughts and the things that they think about people to be true. They're looking for validation of their thoughts and their ideas. So when they see the first sign of that, instead of really thinking, it's like, ah, I knew it, I told you same shit I've been saying is No, nobody is.
Speaker 2: That's not what it is.
Speaker 4: And you know, people don't understand sat tired and don't understand sarcasm. You know, they don't understand what somebody is basically putting the mirror in front of you to show you how stupid you look in sound And that's what Vlad did with this tweet. I mean, he was just showing people in perfect way, right, he was showing people just how you know, silly some of your ideas are, and how outlandish some of the things that you people believe really are And I thought that was a cool way to kind of get the Internet going and to just expose the people that, like you said, really don't understand, don't comprehend what's happening, don't understand tone, don't understand against sad time and things like that.
Speaker 3: I thought that was a dope way to do it. And of course I looked at all the comments just because I'm curious, and the amount of people that were trying to tell the Barbs what's Tory Lanez's I've called no idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, no idea. I don't even think they have one, ye, but the Laneses, all of them.
Speaker 3: Everyone's trying to explain to them that this was sarcasm, and their reply to everything was, well, two things can be true. And I think Vlad is really trying to tell us something. Oh no, no matter what, don't get it to us. Oh they thought we were stupid, no matter what. They was like, No, you realize vladd is really trying to tell you something. He's disguising its sarcasm because this is actually true.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just think that it's just funny that people to see people in those comments and really like, you know, believe in that, and then thinking that you know, finally, you know, we're the things we've been saying are valid. And we knew that jay Z was this guy that was paying all these people and he's a creep, and we knew that rock Nation would cull and this, that and this, just like, can we just like just just a little bit, can we just use a little common sense?
Speaker 2: We can.
Speaker 3: You can have your own ideas, you can think what you want to think about people, but just sprinkling a little bit of common sense and listen, I'm with y'all with the Kelsey's bodyguard that wasn't there coming to the stand, because that's where I came from. First, of that's an old clip, and that's the funniest part that own oh.
Speaker 5: Vlad says something about it, telling people like it's old and he wasn't even it was like her bodyguard that wasn't bodyguarding her at the time. And that's when they started saying like, oh, rack Nation is paying you, And that's where this tweet came from.
Speaker 4: But it really is scary to know that you are on a platform with people who think like that. But and then, and then, and then you wonder why you know, you know again to what l Russell said, even that's kind of in this too. It's like, you know what l Russell may have been saying, it wasn't he wasn't trying to throw shaded when they missed the whole part where he was praising Wayne and saying Wayne is dope and one of the greatest rappers ever. They missed all of that.
Speaker 2: But this is what this is. Essentially what social media is.
Speaker 4: It's people that just want to find and clip whatever it is that may give validity to their.
Speaker 2: Narratives that they create. And that's what this is.
Speaker 4: It's like, no matter what, like you said, even though now everybody knows that Vladd was just you know, making.
Speaker 2: People look stupid, two things can be true.
Speaker 4: Ladd is just saying that because now they're gonna say Jay cole Vlad and made him say that he was just joking. Like then it turns into that, oh nah, he wasn't joking. They Rock Nation reached out to him and they threatened him and this that and the third.
Speaker 5: People think Jay is so involved in I don't know that Nigga is over there being a stay at home.
Speaker 4: Dad to three saying people know too much credit not saying Jays he doesn't have power and doesn't have inuence. But yeah, it's just like, come on, man, like, it's not what you people think it is. It's really not. Some things are just exactly what they are. There's no conspiracy behind a lot of things. There's conspiracy is real, but a lot of the times it's not a part of which I think it is.
Speaker 3: Do we even want to get into All Star Weekend? We can't. Yeah, let's do it the new format cool, I guess whatever. Get rid of the dunk contest, you know.
Speaker 2: Bring it to YouTube.
Speaker 3: Bring the dunk contest to YouTube. Yeah, YouTube dunkers. Come on, let's get oh YouTube dunker. Let's let's get to some I don't need to watch NBA players do this sh anymore. And I also don't want to see someone almost break their fucking back live on TV.
Speaker 2: Just go to YouTubers.
Speaker 3: Man, they brought home up from the magic and made them h a player just for one week.
Speaker 2: Do that again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're here for entertainment. I don't need to see it's it's but it's been. It's been trending this way for a few years though, with all Star Saturday, the three point contests. Three point contests has become the highlight of All Star Saturdy. People don't even care about the dunk contest had an All Star, but this this year, even the three point contest was a little bit likely. It just the energy around the NBA All Star weekend is slowly tapering and fading into the lane of the Pro Bowl, of the NFL Pro Bowl. I don't know anybody that's ever say, y'all, I'm going to see the Pro Bowl was on.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that.
Speaker 3: I've never heard anybody Like I used to like their their version of skills challenges, like the Pro Bowl when they would do the quarterbacks throwing how far they could throw the ball receivers with like there used to be fun skills day ship with the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: But nobody's trying to watch that. Nobody watched the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 3: And they even tried to put it at the was it the week before the Super Bowl, and then they moved it to the end some more players could be and it's still tanked. But that that's different because that's such a physical sport, Like I'm not about to just go outside for play play with football because we saw what like Sean Taylor did to a punter that was just trying. He's playing around, he was about to punt. He's like, no, it's a fake. And then Sewn's Taylor came in at a four to speed. He took his fucking head off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't know if that's the same way. But I don't know. I could do without All Star Weekend now, which is is very sad to say it is, man, you know, I think the NBA gotta find something. I'm not in the format of the actual All Star Game.
Speaker 4: Wasn't too mad at I wasn't out of that either, different Team World versus Team USA, and then Team USA being split into you know, the veterans and.
Speaker 2: Then a lot of the younger guys. As an American, though, wasn't mad at that. Did you feel a little odd as an American?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I felt proud.
Speaker 3: I cried. No, I'm glad the Stars and Stripes were in the finals. Put Yeah, this is getting This is getting a little ridiculous, the fact that we even can have this many international players, that there's a squad. Nobody's a little mad that the whites are infiltrating the way they are, I'm the only one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we said the whites packing though, get them the fuck out of here. Since y'all right back to the lot, Luca, yo, kitch, I'll get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nah, women Yanna was punting.
Speaker 4: Fucking Wenby is clearly trying to trying to make a claim to be the best player in the league.
Speaker 2: Once you know that international squad. Look at.
Speaker 3: Luca was didn't play much. Jo didn't play much. Yeah, Jannis didn't play at all. Like so you know that there there guys were not really playing. But you put that five and they really play. I think the international team is winning.
Speaker 2: Luca on guard, man, w're gonna play on defense.
Speaker 3: Look who you have next to him. He doesn't need to be doesn't need to play defense.
Speaker 4: You don't guard nobody. Man, great game, love his game, but you don't guard nobody. I'm always gonna take a team, the best in Team US, A healthy Steph Curry, uh Lebron Jylen Brown, Kawhi, uh you know, give me those guys and and and I'm cool. Team World look good, But I just don't. I just think it's different with the health.
Speaker 2: It's a serious game that I think that goes it every way.
Speaker 4: I like the format though I wasn't mad at the format, but All Stars Saturday, they need to do something with the Skills Challenge with three point contest, dunk contest. The dunk contest can go.
Speaker 3: Let's just be honest, which is crazy because that's the that was the dress, the main event. It used to be. People used say, oh, the skills Challenge and even the three point contests can can go.
Speaker 2: I've seen some people wanting to bring them one one on one.
Speaker 3: The girls did, Yeah, are looking pussy. The women did one on one.
Speaker 4: It's different for the guys. I'm gonna tell you why because now Ego, well, yes, but.
Speaker 3: If I'm a signature shoe athlete, if I'm a Nike athlete, I have my signature shoe and I entered the one on one contest and I get smoked. That looks bad for the brand, Like that looks bad, and nobody's beating Kyrie. If Kyrie wants to be in the one on one concert every year, nobody's going to be very tough, Like, let's just put that out there. He would win every year. But I think it'll be a good match up. WI I would take Kyrie, But I think Dame would be a good matchup.
Speaker 4: Nobody's beating Kyrie one on one. Bro he has the best handle I've ever nobody's. But yeah, yeah, so I just think that brands. I think Nike would be apprehensive. Now if you put guys in that don't have a signature shoe and see the winner gets a signature shoot from Nike or DDA, I think that makes it interesting.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's why Superstars haven't been in the Dunk Contest the way they were with when Jordan was in it or Vince Carter was in it, Because.
Speaker 2: Now if.
Speaker 3: Kobe recipes or bron like, now you're if you don't show out the way a Vince or Mike did, is that kind of deflate the brand a little bit. Not the Jumpman really came from the Dunk Contest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think the Dunk Contest, I think a lot of guys are that stage of being out there all star Saturday night by yourself and trying to be creative, and you know, it's a lot of pressure. I think a lot of guys shy away from that. They don't want that big of a stage for themselves. I think that that's that can be. You know, It's like, now I got to think of some shit to do that they haven't seen. We've had what how many dunk got forty something dunk contests maybe, and now I'm trying to think of a cool way to do something that they haven't seen.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of pressure on an athlete.
Speaker 2: It's a different era.
Speaker 3: Like I would even give Bron like a lot of grace in that regard this era of dunk contest, Like I've never even looked at Lebron like that type of dunker where it's gotten like when Vince was doing the shit. I would feel like Bron would have to be there if he was in that era. But yeah, now the shit is you have to be so creative outside of this dunk contest. They literally just dunk the ball. But I hear you, I don't think superstars in this era need.
Speaker 2: To do the shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that's the problem.
Speaker 2: I think that's stage.
Speaker 4: That stage of being out there loan is a lot for a lot of players and they don't want that that pressure on them to go out there and you know, entertain Like, I'd rather play the game three point contests a little different. I just got to shoot. It's not much creativity and just shooting through.
Speaker 3: I think if if the superstars like sponsored some of the YouTube dunkers, like the way Tracy McGrady was throwing allubes to to Vince Carter, Like if Bron finds his favorite YouTube dunker and he's the one throw throwing the allubes like he's involved on the court with him, I think that brings in the element of creative dunks and you still get the.
Speaker 4: All stars that are out there. Yeah, they gotta find that could be kind of cool. I think it's I think it's over for the dunk contest, so I think we get it out of here that a few years go by, you know, find something else to kind of, you know, implement in that spot.
Speaker 2: But I'm cool. I don't need to see another dunk contest. I'm cool.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 3: Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, Hard Rock Bet, which maul I don't even need to tell you is Florida's sportsbook. You knew that already. I know it's tough. There's no more football, the big game has passed. But like Maya Angelo says, still we will rise with hard Rock Bets. She did not say that part. But there's always something to bet on every night, whether it's basketball, hockey, so much more us all the great same play parlay, live betting, and player prop options that you are used to mare.
Speaker 4: Plus hall Rock Bet offers new promos daily, so whenever you're listening, just open the app and check out which you've got. Any day of the week, download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first deposit. Head on Bonus bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital, LLC.
Speaker 2: In all of the states.
Speaker 4: Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling and Florida, you call one eight three three play wise.
Speaker 2: In Indiana.
Speaker 3: If you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 2: Rory, I'm here.
Speaker 4: I'm here to talk about Brent fires new album Icon.
Speaker 3: I'm here to stir up the internet.
Speaker 2: I'm here to get y'all riled up in the studio. I don't kill who gets mad?
Speaker 3: Are you trying to go viral? No, I'm not trying to go viral, they say, but I think it may go viral. I'm here to have the Brent being a better.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me not say better.
Speaker 3: Can we start with kon before before we get to what you said off Mike that we will get to Brent Fire's Icon. Incredible, incredible album.
Speaker 4: And I have not stopped listening to it. That's all I listened to all weekend. I love the fact that it was only thirty five minutes. I like that he's not trying to get him sexy. Y'all out for howbum forty seven minutes? He ain't doing They not playing that game.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get you out of these ten joints and I'm getting out of I'm getting out of your way.
Speaker 2: This incredible.
Speaker 3: I saw the marriage in the group text somebody when Rory said, I don't know what the internet, what was intern saying about the album and outside of what happened with Vlad and me finding out the internet is the R word. When I went and listened to that Brent album after I watched what Twitter, maybe I need to change my algorithms because the way they were talking about this Brent album, I was like, Damn, God, damn I God didn't deliver. I'm about to step out there and say, may be the best Brent album period.
Speaker 2: Way they're saying he didn't deliver on his So a lot of people were disappointed. So fucking good good.
Speaker 5: A lot of people were disappointed, and I can understand why they were disappointed, and it's because Brent is known for a particular niche in his music, and that niche is toxicity, hardcore toxicity.
Speaker 2: This album did not have the hardcore Brent toxicity that they're used to.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes you need to reflect and realize that you're looking for love and all the wrong faces.
Speaker 2: No, that's what's up.
Speaker 5: But the narrative that I did see a lot of people say is that you know, you do have to have a niche or a gimmick when you're not that vocally talented Brent is not a song what's the male version of song stress? But he's not, he's not. He doesn't have strong vocals. So it's like you're known for this and then you switch, so you're now singing a.
Speaker 4: Lot of these niggas ain't got strong vocals. The niggas think got strong vocals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very true. I'm talking about the music. It's the music, big the music.
Speaker 3: Okay. And see this is why you can never please fans, and that hypocritical coming from us because we're very critical of artists. But everyone says Brent is a one trick pony, switches up the production and carries it with his vocals. Because I agree with you. I don't even think Brent would say he's the strongest vocalist. He's a vibe and a lyricist. He's he's what they call a crooner. He's a crooner.
Speaker 2: Who else is a crooner? Give me another example.
Speaker 4: A crooner songs will be considered a crooner. He would be considered a crooner. It's a few r Kelly is a crooner.
Speaker 2: Kelly's just no, no, no, no no. We've had this argument before.
Speaker 3: We're not doing that.
Speaker 2: We're not doing that. Kelly is not a crooner.
Speaker 4: He's a nasty son of a bitching his ass. Yeah, that's more like the singing ass, nasty ass.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker right there show. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I think Brent switched up what people were kind of criticizing him about when it came to production, Like, it's a lot of the same ship. You just leaving a bunch of space. It's eerie and weird. Like that's why I asked you in the group that is it too human nature for you?
Speaker 2: This album is.
Speaker 5: I was listening to one song and I was like, ooh, this is given Michael.
Speaker 2: But there's a few that have back.
Speaker 3: I mean, Rae Faelsa Deep was definitely on. He gave us some frank on there too, though. Pause he got into his frank Now say what you was gonna say? Say what you was gonna say. I just want to before we get to that, I just want to highlight how amazing this Brent album is.
Speaker 2: I just want to start there.
Speaker 4: I don't know what y'all are listening to, what y'all thought y'all were listening to, or what ch'all would expecting to listen to this album drop. This Brent album is incredible. This is incredible. I was I'm on the side of the world this might be his best project.
Speaker 3: I'm on that not ready to say it yet, but it crossed my mind that I'm saying what I'll even say. It's February, but the standouts it's going to be rough, a rough year for R and B.
Speaker 2: Album of the year.
Speaker 3: If Brent is starting the year out this way, really, I think, are you like a Brent fan?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 2: I like, I understand people that are not. I think Brent's talent sed that what he does. I can see why he's not really crazy. This album is crazy.
Speaker 3: Certain people's cup of tea, Like, I get that. If you're not a Brent fan, I'm not here to convince you to be one. I'm saying, if you are a Brent fan, how do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: The standard?
Speaker 5: The standouts to me were Four Seasons Strangers, Those are the standouts to me.
Speaker 2: What have To and Butterflies?
Speaker 3: What are you?
Speaker 2: Are you not listening to the music? Are you get it to the music?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 2: D have two Butterflies? Other sides?
Speaker 3: I say, other side is crazy. Four Seasons this, nigga, this album is crazy. I don't know what y'all wanted. I love the sense the eighties sentse that he got on here. I love the ready, ready for the world type of vibe he giving us. See, if you ain't never had a bad bitch Topliss and the Convert will, you wouldn't understand this vibe.
Speaker 2: This ain't for you. Go somewhere else. Everything ain't for everybody. This is what this is.
Speaker 3: This is for niggas that got bad bitches. If you ain't got no bad bitches, I expect you to not like this. Go listen to the mother niggas that ain't got no bad bitches. Okay, this is what the bad bitches having this.
Speaker 2: Ass niggas, This is what this is.
Speaker 3: If you search for bad bitches, I still feel like it's for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if all the bad bitches, baby, did you like this album? We're not doing that. I'm gonna listen to it again.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that I dislike it. No, it's not my favorite Brant project, but I'm not gonna say that I dislike it. I have to listen to it again. I've only heard it once. I have to digest it only once. I've only heard it once. I played it today when I was doing my makeup.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, baby d Okay, you got to you got to get into the music. Okay, you got to let it play. You got to put the crock pot on. You got to put this album not crock pop music.
Speaker 2: Ship. This is not krocko.
Speaker 5: Now, if if somebody got a line for me, this is cocaine music. This ain't crock pop music.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: But you ain't always gotta be doing coke. You could just be chilling. You could just be in the house drinking wine.
Speaker 3: And Westside Gun has cooked the brick and the crock pop for mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You gotta put that.
Speaker 4: You gotta leave that bitch on load like yeah, hold it down.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it another tribe.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: This album is crazy. This album, this might be Brent's best album. I'm ready to say this is his best album. My only thing is, while I do love, that is short. I think we could have let the music just vibe a little bit more. He could have gave us forty four minutes, ten more minutes. He could have gave us ten more minutes. But I'm not this album incredible, man, bring it quiet. I don't want to jump out of the window like.
Speaker 2: And that's what you're good add This album is, This ship is flawless.
Speaker 4: This album is so fucking This album is fucking crazy to me, I'm gonna keep it real.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he made this album.
Speaker 3: That's not good, this ship all right, let's have let's have the conversation. I shuldnot believe that Brent Fann. I didn't know he was just good. Yo, this nigga, Yo, he doesn't. He went to a whole nother listen. He tapped into a whole nother thing with this album. This ship is crazy. The attention to detail, the fucking the content, the substance. Larussell, how do you feel about this? The substance is there should have turned blood?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what the fuck do y'all? Y'all own saying this album is trash. I've seen love for it and I've seen hate for it, and imost no, ladies, did y'all hear Pam Geena?
Speaker 3: Did ya hate album?
Speaker 2: What y'all be listening to Jay Cole? Who the cares about?
Speaker 3: With j Cole things?
Speaker 2: Brout hands with Jacoble things. I haven't had a chance yet, but you have me sold Listen to this, listen to this album? A question what's up?
Speaker 3: Because you don't got no bitches?
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to I ain't got no she said, that's no bitches. What he says on on you never, I'm not listening.
Speaker 3: I don't have women that I'm having sex with. I have beautiful female friends. Anytime that you do this and hit every syllable you are trying to get, make sure that you are making sure y'all receive it what I'm giving you.
Speaker 2: You're picking up what I'm putting down.
Speaker 3: The standout track, stand out track, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It would be four Seasons.
Speaker 5: That's the one that R and B now has for Apple Music.
Speaker 2: It would be four seasons. Get the Have Two Butterflies. Uh, what's the track? Pull up this?
Speaker 3: What is this? This? Ay?
Speaker 2: Brent? What is this ship?
Speaker 5: I switched it to Jill Scott because I thought y'all.
Speaker 3: Would get Jilly from We're going to get Jilly to Philly. We're gonna get to Jilly in Philly.
Speaker 4: But hold on, yeah, have two Butterflies other side Strangest World.
Speaker 3: It's only ten tracks, so it's real quick. He gonna get in and get out. He ain't gonna play around. He getting right to it as soon as he said, take me from the top music.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't care what you do to this ship.
Speaker 3: Just play this motherfucker, this nigga, this song, this album is incredible.
Speaker 4: I don't ya listen. Do not listen to anybody, anybody that says this album is trash. Unfollowed them, blocked them, stopping because they just on a whole different frequency that you don't need to be a part of.
Speaker 2: Damn, I ain't never seen you like somebody this monchy. This album is I agree with everything more saying this stronger than he everything, he don't know everything. I promise you listen. This tore down your man's second disc last week. Look listen, don't do that. Don't do that. We're not gonna do that. We don't do that. Don't do that. Love. This album is so good.
Speaker 3: I was playing it cleaning the crib against you Together, but it's it's also only thirty thirty four to thirty five minutes ship back. No, So what happened was when it ended, it went into like another R and B. You know when you're playing R and B that going to nothing. I'm like the whole vibe was different. I was sad why he put this in on it. Then I went to my father, this ain't even the album.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 3: So I went back and I'm like, Yo, he just gave us those ten songs like that and got out of there. Twelve for you, it's twelve songs. Yeah, oh well whatever. I went to the director's cut.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah this album, Yo, shout out the branch, shout out of the team whoever worked on this project.
Speaker 4: Y'all niggas went in there and did what the fuck y'all was supposed to do. Y'all win, y'all put them, y'all put that shit together, and y'all got out of there. We're not gonna play around and give y'all all of these bells and whistles unless you know, go after radio.
Speaker 2: What fuck that ship.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get y'all twelve tracks fire and we're gonna let y'all get back to whatever y'all and then go back to Cold.
Speaker 4: Then you can go back to Cold in the fall off, you can get back into that. But listen to that icon ou that shit is incredible.
Speaker 3: As a Brent fan, I still had Brent in one category. I like larger than life a lot, buddy. He tried to get out of what the stereotypical Brent sound was, but still I still put Brent over here. This album, to me, puts Brent in a different conversation with army artists. Yo, listen, man, I'm here for a baby. I love Frank Ocean two. I love Frank Ocean too, And this.
Speaker 2: Is where things are gonna get with it. I love Frank Ocean too.
Speaker 3: But if Frank decided he don't never want to give us nothing else, as long as Brent keep doing this, we're gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be alright. Wrong thing. We don't put Brent on the Coachella stage. Let him come out there.
Speaker 3: Put that nigga in the old Cadillac with four bad bitches, drove that motherfucker through the desert.
Speaker 2: Nick, Let Brent do what the fuck he do?
Speaker 3: This? Nigga's a vibe you fucking with? I was fucking with Brent. You don't think uh Frank would put four bad dudes in the actress.
Speaker 4: And that ain't my algorithm, That's all I'm saying. That is just not my algorithm. You don't think Frank. I'm just saying that just sain't my algorithm. I'm not saying if that's you, I'll go that's your algo, that's not mine. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Four forest gums in the back.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking with this baby. Did you gotta get what you it was? Valentine? I get it used on a different vibe.
Speaker 5: I was different, Maybe I kind of maybe I gotta hear it again.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go, all right, I'm calling you out on the mic. Are you gonna say what you said off mike on the microphone right now? What? Me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 3: What did I say?
Speaker 2: He is? No?
Speaker 3: He said if Frank never puts a project out, we're gonna be all right. That's not what he said off the mic? What did I say? You said, Brent has surpassed Frank Ocean. Yes, yes, I feel like that. I feel like that Frank is giving us, giving us great songs, great albums, But we don't know what he own. We don't know if you're gonna show up, We don't know if you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Put a project out. But that doesn't take away what he has done.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not taking nothing away Frank Ocean, incredible artists. I'm just saying, when you start playing these Brent albums, I can't put put him in a different just saying every category. For me, this has been the same take. But it's I get it. The volume is different. The amount of projects between Sonder and Brent is surpasses Frank. But how many artists have a blonde just have a channel orange? How many artists nostalgia ultra? I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: Like those three projects are so flowless, and.
Speaker 2: I get all of that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, I'm just saying, that's that's that's Frank, No, that's James and no idea. What was on with Frank the mixtape? Yeah, that ship incredible, incredible, incredible.
Speaker 2: But we're not.
Speaker 3: Gonna act like the projects.
Speaker 4: The albums that Brent been dropping over the last however many years, all of them have been crazy.
Speaker 5: Yes, but there's a it's of course they're crazy, but there's a reason why Frank.
Speaker 2: Is upholded the way that Frank is upheld. A lot of that should be you know, other things.
Speaker 4: I'm just talking about just the music, I mean, you know, would be other things that they you know, I'm.
Speaker 5: Just talking about Are you saying that Frank is given extra credit because he's gay.
Speaker 3: See look look how fast I was asking. That's what I took from it. What that's exactly what I took, y'all apart of the problem on the internet, y'all. See yeah, y'all for why, No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying when I'm just saying, when you get pulled in for a hook, I thought Ivy was just incredible.
Speaker 4: When you get pulled in for a hook with you know, Kanye and Jay and the Dream and yeah, you're gonna you're gonna get put in that level, it's like, oh shit, like you put Brent right there too.
Speaker 3: He gonna perform, he gonna show it. I think the work hook is just as iconic as No Church in the wild, what he did with Goland. I see money all around me like the I think that's just as iconic. So I don't know what you're saying there. No, I'm just I'm if we get okay, if we get two more of those, let us get two more of those, Let's.
Speaker 2: Break it two more os.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to just put on a channel orange while we leave them and I just want you.
Speaker 3: To know, No, you're putting on the wrong ship. Then you go getting bat Icon. You putting on ship we already got Icon' frank, So I don't even really want to entertain this conversation too much. I think Icon did put Brent ahead of a lot of the male R and B active singers. Right now. It's different this album, Dot man, I'm I'm talking my ship. But this album is incredible, Like I really, I'm I was more. I mean, we will all anticipating the album because we all fuck with Brent, but like I didn't think it was Yeah, I didn't think it was gonna be really this this is an incredible album. Like I don't know who if he got a new team of producers and whoever sequenced this motherfucker y'all niggas went in there and did what y'all was supposed to do. Shout out to his entire team because they this Icon album is all of that.
Speaker 2: This ship is fire. I'm fucking with this project. Shout out to him.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, it definitely helps when you have Rae, Benny Blanco, Mike Dean, you just got the fave. Shout out of fave, Like yeah, there's there's there's some producers on here.
Speaker 4: The Rafael. You could hear it, you can feel the Rafael, you can feel all of that in there.
Speaker 3: Push They said that though, but I'm looking at this is Wikipedia, so so don't quote me. I don't see Rafael sad on any of this. But that was like the press run that they put out studio just because he was in this executive producer.
Speaker 2: He was diddy in it.
Speaker 4: Even if he wasn't. The fact that that he was just in that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: It's the energy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, sometimes you just need to write people in the room niggas.
Speaker 3: Just maybe they confused it and maybe Sewan repeed it because he does the Sadik party. Maybe that's what they were, that's where they were getting that. Oh you know what, I never knew that Rafael Sadik's real name wasn't Rafael. So let me go back to this now and find Wiggins. No, still not there, don't know, but it sounded like Rafael.
Speaker 4: Sad all over that shit fire baby d trust me, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna give it another chance. And I didn't say it was bad. I just I didn't get with like y'all were upholding it like that shit was thriller. I'm like, okay, I didn't get that. Everybody said, how fast you go too far? You see how fast? I said, Frank Golsher, you said, MJ, We're not doing that. Rory said, is it too human nature for you? He said that, yeah, okay, But you know what I see. This is why I hate when people take shit out in context. You know what I meant when I said human nature that that sonically there's like two or three records that are in that bag. Sometimes people don't like that bag unless it's from Michael mm hm.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't comparing it to human nature. You knew see this good? You knew what I meant.
Speaker 3: You just doing this ship on the mine. You knew what I meant when I said.
Speaker 4: That album Scott, I'm sorry Jilly for Philly. I didn't get to Jilly for Philly yet. I didn't get into Jilly from Philly.
Speaker 2: I definitely did, and she did.
Speaker 3: But here's the problem. This is gonna sound nuts. I only gave it to listens because I was listening to Brent all fucking weekend. I couldn't get past the brand album, but I listened to it.
Speaker 2: Twice. I think it's great. It's long. Do you really think it's great? Yeah? I really do.
Speaker 3: There are some some moments where no, I'm probably gonna skip, but I do love the positivity and oh, you know her and Tira Wack on north Side. I was a little nervous when I saw on north Side just because what Vince Staples has created with that brand. And I know, I know Tira Whack and Jill are from north Side of Philly. But when you throw the f on that, I was like, all right, you guys have some shoes to fill. Even though Joe Scott is a legend, DJ Premiere produced that one, that record is fucking nuts. They went nuts.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 3: I do want to like give it its proper Yeah, because it is. It's an hour and some change. It's it's a lot of music and a lot of content.
Speaker 2: But I did. I did love it.
Speaker 3: Absol came in with the sun, stars and the moon. He got on his astrology ship per usual, But no, I really did like it.
Speaker 2: How was the j I D Track? It was great.
Speaker 3: And it had me thinking, it takes j I D forever to give somebody a verse. I want to how quickly he gave Jill Scott this verse.
Speaker 5: Oh that Jill from who Yeah, I'm in the studio not even trip.
Speaker 2: But no, it is really really good.
Speaker 3: Some of my favorite joints sincerely do The outro is incredible, to be honest, the which was the one with Terry Whack north Side is incredible. I think too Short killed really bp O t Y Really that would have been one of my favorite joints on there, and I get it, but it didn't need short, which is kind of sad to say, but yeah, they could have left Short off that shit. Beautiful People is incredible overall. I do love it and I do want to give it a proper review on Thursday when we record. After you guys listened to it as well, But yeah, Brent kind of took over my weekend. But now there's joints on there for sure.
Speaker 5: Well, after I listened to Brent this morning, I was on my new music ship, so I immediately went into a boogie with the Hoodie EP and I just want to say that for over a decade, a boogie has been making better music than the rest of you niggas. I just want to let that be clear. Every I don't know if it's New York bias. Every single time this nigga comes on with new music, I was sent up there. Immediately just start bouncing. I'm like, yo, he do it every single time that PGD with Kyle Rich and ZAIDI will.
Speaker 2: To the young holes. I know that the young hoole trend is a thing to the young holes. All of your.
Speaker 5: Tiktoks should be to that song. It's PGD, which is girls just want to party, get drunk. Oh my god, I said, I feel young again. I feel young again. So his ep before artistry. Please please please go check that out if you fuck with even if you don't fuck with a boogie.
Speaker 2: So listen to that. I'm happy.
Speaker 3: It's a epes.
Speaker 2: It's just my ride home. Six songs. Yes, I want a bog shout the high Bridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Still, I know he says Bronx leedgends all the time, but a boogie is a Bronx sledgend. Yes, he does not get this.
Speaker 2: One of the biggest Bronx legends.
Speaker 4: I would love a lot of y'all niggas is his sons and daughters, mad facts, sons and daughters.
Speaker 3: This hindsight is always twenty twenty I wish A Boogie would have executive produced Bobby Schmurta's first project when he got out of jail.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 3: I really like if A Boogie got in that studio and kind of took reins of how to put a project together, I think we'd be looking at a different trajectory with Bobby right now, not that wild video he just fucking posted.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say it every year that Boogie don Q need album together. I mean they have no they need an album. Have a thousand songs.
Speaker 2: You niggas need that.
Speaker 3: I love don Key a whole album, even don Qu's projects, like a Boogie is kind of ep those as well. A Boogie, Hey, Boogie could save New York if you guys would just listen, save no. It is one of the boogie could save the city.
Speaker 5: He's one of the few artists from that from his generation because he's been out, like I said, for over a decade. Ay Boogie is one of the artists from his generation where he had He still has his sound, but he does not sound dated. So many artists from two twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, their sounds they sound like it sounds like that time and it sounds dated to me. He still sounds like himself, but he does not sound dated, bro like he's he's He's amazing. I will always go hard for a boogie. So please go listen to Before Artistry if you get the chance. Six tracks. That's nothing. He got a trippy red on there, Kyle Rich Zadie will other Zi will sorry. Other than that, it's just him singing, rapping, saying real ship. I fun with it, saying real saying real ship?
Speaker 2: Do he do it? He always pitch I'm drowning.
Speaker 5: That was well my nigga said when he said I got ninety nine problems and messages, don't be asking me why I don't text you, bitch. Wrap your legs around me like we wrestling.
Speaker 2: Get on your knees.
Speaker 5: Don't you be something? Don't you be so damn hesitant? What I got ninety nine problems and messages? Don't be asking me why I don't text you bitch?
Speaker 3: For show?
Speaker 2: He sounds like me using my bag with that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so can you set a fuck off my Instagram? I don't know why my phone always in your hand?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: My your business? Oh?
Speaker 3: My right?
Speaker 2: Are your business?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: I'm a businessman, right right, bro business man, I'm a businessman. Able. She got a white boy.
Speaker 3: Always they're gonna always find a way to trade the cultes. Yeah, man, shout out the culture. Shut out that boogie Man. I'm gonna check that joint out. I definitely am and again, we just need maybe Meryll could get on this now now that he's runninghigh ninety seven. We need Boogie to be the Gucci Man of New York City. If you're a new artist, Joey Badass, get with get with hey, Boogie. He needs to ep every New York City album moving forward.
Speaker 2: Do we have voicemails too?
Speaker 3: Of course we do, sponsored by Bootsmell Unlimited talk TXT sending that you've got male.
Speaker 6: I'm in a bit of a sticky situation, man, I want to ask my girl if she'll peck me, if she'll fuck me with a strap home.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I know that sounds crazy. I know it sounds like, come on, some fruity stuff, some fruity loops or some ship like that. I mean not just man, some girl I used to funk with back in the day, she pegged me and on God, that ship felt it felt different, gang, it felt different.
Speaker 2: Don't gang me.
Speaker 6: Honestly felt better than the blowjob. It felt better than normal fucking real talk. And I've just been chasing that sensation ever since.
Speaker 2: But I'm just chasing sensation.
Speaker 6: I'm scared that the girl I'm talking to, if I ask her, she's gonna fucking tell everybody that I'm gay or some ship, or she gonna just leave me, or she gonna think I'm a loser or some ship.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: But man, I've been chasing that feeling ever since, y'all. Honestly, man like, I feel for every dude out there because I think we miss it out. Man, we miss it out. Oh peace of love, y'all.
Speaker 4: Piece don't piece of love me, fan, don't piecea love me? After that, I don't want you piece all love.
Speaker 2: Not King shame.
Speaker 3: And let's also for his vulnerability. Why why can't appreciate his vulnerability.
Speaker 5: That you just as gay forget yours as he is forgetting.
Speaker 3: That's what I was about to are with you getting your diaper change. That step is getting pegged. No, that's not the next sea. That's what I would like to think. The next step is, that's not the next thing.
Speaker 5: And there's some people who will shame your kink. But it's not a kink though.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I need that and I'm chasing that sensation every time I have sex. I'm just saying, girls just they end up doing it. I don't ask for it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Go get you something. You just raise your leg a little bit.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm gonna help you out. If I see you looking under the bed for the remote, I'm gonna move the blanket. That's what you're still the airplane knowing like this, that's all I'm gonna I'm gonna lift the blanket up. When you see it.
Speaker 2: You got it, that's all. Damn.
Speaker 5: But this dude here though, all right, ask him to how should he ask the girl?
Speaker 4: You should not ask the girl at all. I think you should know you should not. Don't listen to her.
Speaker 2: She's gay. You should not.
Speaker 4: Ask a girl to peg you were nine times out of ten. It's gonna turn the woman off. She's not gonna be into it. I'm just helping you out, bro. Let's just be honest here. We're giving him solid advice. Most women are not comfortable with their men asking them to peg them. Let's just be we got three women and ladies. Are y'all comfortable with that?
Speaker 2: They've both done it?
Speaker 3: I think he should yes, no, Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Are you comfortable? Yes or no? Comfortable? Is that yes? We're doing that? Yes or no?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, there's two nose over it.
Speaker 5: But he could just ask her what kink she's into?
Speaker 3: She ain't that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna volunteer that one. Y'all not into that? Yes or no? No? Baby? Are you into that?
Speaker 3: She's homophobic?
Speaker 2: I am not. Baby? Are you into it? If your man asks you to peg him? Is that my thing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: But if I was married and that's what he wanted, that I would.
Speaker 3: Explore it marriage. You said you could never even be with a man that has sucked a dick before.
Speaker 2: Curious? No, because that's different.
Speaker 5: You didn't you having a curious I'm talking you having an attraction to men. You have an attraction to men being bisexuals, completely different from you liking to get pegged. That's that's completely different. If you want to get pegged by a woman, that's completely different. That's like, there's there's lesbians. There's lesbians who are not attracted to men and would never have sex with a man, but they use strap on. That doesn't make them straight because they're using a fake dick. That doesn't make them straight. They're still attracted to women they like.
Speaker 2: I'm joking. They just like the sensation. So I get that.
Speaker 3: And what lesbians are Yeah, yes, because they there just strap on enters your ass.
Speaker 2: You would be No, that doesn't it doesn't link up that. There's no, you can't draw that.
Speaker 3: Kind of.
Speaker 2: I'm not king Shane. Yes, I don'tkay with my g spot is it's.
Speaker 3: And then like she puts a toe see no, no, no, you see the gradual. I don't graduate doing that. It ain't no finger going yeah, finger tone. Then it's a peg. No, that's not we're not doing that. Yeah, that's a lot of men.
Speaker 2: It could be a small little like yeah, plug with the diamond on. It's the same as a tongue. It's a stiff tongue. No, it's not everybody who teaching. It's not the same. No, what's his name? Don't say his name. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: Differstructure, different folks. If that's how you get down, cool, But I'm kind of with the room here. Unless she brings that up, she's gonna look at you fan. I personally wouldn't ask her that because I think she's going to Actually you.
Speaker 2: Can fill her out. You could be like yo, like you are like peg somebody.
Speaker 5: And then and then if she gets disgusted, if she gets disgusted.
Speaker 3: Turned off, like that's crazy, right, his dream, his dream dream, he's gonna be like chasing that sensation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there are websites where you can go to to get that sensation outside of that relationship.
Speaker 2: But if that's she has the website is this, wouldn't it be cheating.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think they're in a relationship. I think they're just dating. Okay, But you know, if that's something you're gonna be chasing for the rest of your life, eventually, you're gonna cheat on me with somebody that's sucking you in ass. So just ask me from the very beginning. Just ask me from the very beginning.
Speaker 3: Imagine Jamaris's reaction she found out her man was cheating by getting fucked in ass. Do you think she'd sound as liberal as she sounds right now? No, not at all.
Speaker 4: I think she would come in with a whole different head colored all kind of shit, anything to kind of anything to rent that nigga out of her soul. Anything to rent that nigga out of her soul, she's gonna come in here with a whole different.
Speaker 2: I need that energy from that demon off of me. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess to try to give like real advice. If you ease into the ass eating or a finger there, then maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just no, I've never asked.
Speaker 5: Someone to pay me to get pleasure because he's supposed to be scared to ask for it.
Speaker 3: I'm not shaming him at all regard I just don't think I'm.
Speaker 4: Thinking That's what I'm saying. I don't think he should ask that. I don't think the girl is.
Speaker 2: Going to be into that.
Speaker 4: And I think she's gonna stop fucking with him and she's gonna form a group chat, and then his new nickname is gonna be pet Boy, Like okay.
Speaker 5: My joint is, if he wants to be pleasured, if that's something that you really really want, then you should be with somebody in dating somebody who's willing to sexually satisfy you. If that person is not willing to sexually satisfy you, then leave. There's some people that don't like Dave Mouth. Was getting squirted and do some people need to be with them.
Speaker 2: Now you leave and you go to the next person.
Speaker 3: Here's my thing. I don't mind that, but it's not an end all, be all. If I like somebody, if she doesn't want to squirt on my face, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like what I'm saying for the person who does that.
Speaker 5: If you're dealing with somebody who's like ell, squirting is disgusting, I don't want that.
Speaker 3: You don't need to be with them, true like a deal breaker. Like if squirting disappears from my relationship that I love, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 5: Okay, But I'm talking about from the woman's perspective. You keep talking from your perspective, from the ones perspective. If that's something that she does, and that's something that she's into, why would you ever go be with somebody, no matter whether they talk about you and call you pissy mattress or not. If that's something that you do and that's you're into me to be with somebody who's into the same things as you, and you will never know until you ask.
Speaker 3: So let's just ask.
Speaker 2: It's a very mature way.
Speaker 5: Of putting yeah, like this as okay, So what she called you peg boy, So what that's what you're into, That's what the fuck you into? Like, people need to stop. That's why we need to stop kick shaming so that people can be more. And that's why I also say stop std shaman, because people need to be able to be open about what the fuck they have going on sexually so that everybody else knows and people can stop being shamed for it.
Speaker 3: People could just be open. That's why be open with your shit. Mmm, I respect you got aids. You should tell me, well, yes, Roy, I agree with you. I'm just going to the extreme though.
Speaker 2: I get you.
Speaker 3: You always got to go to the whole other spectrum. Yes, I do feel like a fisherman can always spot another fisherman. I feel like he knows the girls that like are down for the peg and I feel like he already knows that she's not into that. You know what, That's why he left the voicemail.
Speaker 5: Weren't the girls Was it one of them talking about pegging somebody with New York boots on or something like that.
Speaker 2: Weren't they talking about that? Well, he wanted that. He wanted that. You saw how they were laughing about at.
Speaker 5: That gentleman now they said they did it and then they stopped talking to him.
Speaker 4: Right, I don't know if they went like that. I don't know if they did it and then stopped talking.
Speaker 5: To him, okay, because I thought they said they did it for money and then they stopped.
Speaker 2: Talking to him.
Speaker 4: No, I think once he sent money, they stopped talking something like that. I don't think they actually went.
Speaker 6: Through it and.
Speaker 2: He paid for the Pegan didn't get the pack. Just gotta laughed at.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, you know this is what we do here. Were community building community here.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, then, I mean, how do you bring up your kinks to the person you're dating? How do I bring up my kinks? I don't They usually just you know, in real time, they just hit the spots facility. They know what they're doing, gotcha demarrass me?
Speaker 5: I asked. Another thing is what their poorn history is and who their favorite porn starr is and what they're porn. I asked what your porn hub search, and that's usually will tell you a lot about people.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if your porn hub search is big, busty latinas, you.
Speaker 5: Don't got no business being with me. Okay, I'm the exact opposite. I have no bust BBW.
Speaker 2: I am not a BBW. I'm saying what that means he's not.
Speaker 3: He shouldn't be with you either, So his pooring history should match who you are.
Speaker 2: When it comes to the type of per But I'm not.
Speaker 5: I don't care about who you're looking at. I'm caring about what you're looking at. What are you looking for in the porn, not who you're looking at. Who you're looking at is just who you're attracted to. What are they doing there?
Speaker 4: Same shit I'm trying to do in the bedroom. I'm trying to go. I'm trying to go remake all of this shit in the bedroom. Yeah, all of this shit they just did not thirty meet me and there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't think porn matches what you want with your significant other all the time.
Speaker 2: Not all the time, but it shows the real what really turns you. And watch some gang bang ship before.
Speaker 3: I would never want my girl to be involved in myself as well. I don't. I don't subscribe to women.
Speaker 5: With other men and search gang bang. No, but it's been you know. So when I say your search, not what comes up your search? What are you looking to what are you going?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've really searched. Like I just go with the what's there, and then I go down that route.
Speaker 4: It's certain there's certain players. I'm looking for, certain athletes. I'm I'm looking for called right to her, like, whereh she at? I don't want to see no advertisement.
Speaker 2: She dropped today?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, I don't want to see no advertisement, none of that. Let me get right to where she's at. Whatever she's doing, we're gonna find. I don't know what she's doing in this scene. I've never seen this one before. And then you got your favorite scenes from your favorite ones that you know.
Speaker 2: Got the book marks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know she about to get into Yeah, but I'm not into the orgy and the shower.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm cool never doing that.
Speaker 4: Said the waste of water, seven niggas, two girls, What are we doing? It's stinking here? But the stem is for likely what were.
Speaker 2: Doing in here? This shit smelled crazy? I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: Editing porn must be funny. I don't go to edits porn friend of mine.
Speaker 2: We should interview her. I have so many questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quickly though Obama said, aliens are real, and then the interviewer just went on to the next question, like would you have for dinner last night?
Speaker 2: No, he didn't do that. He said he never seen them.
Speaker 4: There's no area fifty one, he said, unless they kept the top secret from the president.
Speaker 2: He didn't see all know any about any of that.
Speaker 3: The second most famous, like he would tell us if it was the second most famous president in our country's history, casually said yeah, aliens are real, and the world didn't stop.
Speaker 2: Why would they own The interviewer was like, anything, we all know aliens are really. I thought that was like a like we all knew that.
Speaker 3: If you don't think aliens are real, I don't know what you're doing with your life. I mean, yes, I think the rest is a scam.
Speaker 2: We all know that.
Speaker 3: If the president said yeah, we'd all go wait, we know it's true. But the fact that she.
Speaker 2: Said that, yeah, it's a difference. It's definitely casually saying aliens or this is not a movie.
Speaker 3: Obama said, aliens are real the way we just talked about the vlad ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was crazy, y'all auDA, y'all.
Speaker 3: Fucking President Barack Obama said aliens are real, and we went about our fucking day. We went back to the Brent album. That's not fucking insane to y'all what we're gonna do? I knew that I was waiting for Barack to confirm it. I would the whole interview would have had to start like my following questions are I don't care what take that, que Car, I don't care about your daughter, Michelle, I don't know anything going on.
Speaker 2: What did you just say?
Speaker 4: And he said his first question as president was we had the aliens? Said that was the first person I with the aliens.
Speaker 2: I want to see you. Shit got me think of that Epstein ship as fucking everybody else?
Speaker 3: Oh man, what the world we live in?
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe I'm the only one that just thinks that's absolutely no.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, Well what we're gonna do?
Speaker 2: Man, I'm with you, though, I get it distractions and I understand.
Speaker 4: Before we leave, we do want to send a rest in peace, uh to.
Speaker 3: Curry.
Speaker 4: We lost her last week. I know that you you Rory had a close relationship with her. I know Peach had a relationship with as well, but we did lose her last week. So we do want to send condolences and prayers to her family and anybody any of her friends and close loved ones. I know that can be a heavy loss, losing somebody so young, so full of life, envibrant and energetic at such a young age. So resting peace of Shane Curry and our prayers and condolences with her family.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And I want to say with her her closest, closest friends. They have been so strong in representing her so well to the rest of the world of who she was. So I do want to give I don't like the word shout out, but more strength and prayers to her really close immediate circle. Yeah, they have been representing her the way she really should be represented and who she was as a person. You know, I've known Shane since twenty eleven. Like that was to me, it's like a reflection of each other as far as trying to come up in this business, Like I watched that girl grind from absolutely nothing to make an impact, where somebody like j Cole was stopping what they're doing rightfully so to go pay their respects. So I mean, I could talk for hours of how much I loved Shane, and you know, I was talking to Marius. We didn't end up going Friday just because it was too much, And I was talking with Corey Chris Casnov like it was just too much for a lot of us to even go there. So I love everybody that went to the event on Friday and was much stronger than us to even be there for her.
Speaker 2: And yeah, this this, this one was, this one was pretty rough. Man's it's tough. It's very like a young woman like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because I was even just looking at at photos of us in twenty eleven, like we look like like actual like children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's insane.
Speaker 5: Well, we always talk about the viral picture of Rory with the with the bel Air bottles that was at one of that at the end house.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, man and man, yeah, I mean prayers, uh miss Milan, Chloe just everyone that that is extremely close to her, her family. I can't say enough amazing things about them. Like she was, she was she was one of my favorite people period. So yes, this this one sucked.
Speaker 2: It. It was a very rough, rough weekend, to be honest, always tough to.
Speaker 4: Lose so to young, vibrant people like that's always like one of the things I always look at like when you lose lose people when they're young and seem like they got so much ahead of them, so much more to do. That's always tough because you're always thinking forever like what if you know, like what else would you have done? And how much more you know? Good times and good moments, what we have had? Like it's always tough, but she lived full of life. She was very you know, outspoken, and loved her people, loved her circle. And it's time to carry that on with each other. So rest a piece of shiney Curry and again continue prayers and condolences to her family and friends. Yeah, all right, well on that note, thank y'all, Pam and Gina, thank y'all for coming today.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you. Thank you for my gift. Thanks. Guy said that in Unison, y'all practice that.
Speaker 3: You didn't feel a way like they made me a T shirt as well, but they used the Spotify basketball photo like I can't even wear it, Like this shirt is fire, Like she could wear that out.
Speaker 5: I get compliments and your shirt the like, oh my god, who's that Irish drive?
Speaker 2: When I go to a pub? And I said some random white podcasts they thought you were like important like they thought they thought you were important. They thought you was important.
Speaker 3: A sweater and the shirt. She is not this shirt that is.
Speaker 2: Listen, I appreciate y'all. Thank you so much. I love my shirt. Thank you. So you said I know exactly where mine is right now?
Speaker 3: Did you not give yours maybe to a young woman that was harless, No, that was leaving your house like yo, you could wear this one. No, she didn't want a brand of that way. Now when they come to my house, they know they stand, so they bring their own ship a little weakened. Yeah, little whole bag, bring your ship.
Speaker 5: You ever had a bitch rip some of her weave out and stuff and under your pillow?
Speaker 2: No, none of my bitches and say I've ever had that happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, none of my bitches, dood me neither.
Speaker 2: We talked to y'all. Soon be sad, be blessed that nigga. He's just ginger peace.
Speaker 1: Oh yet now