Speaker 1: Hey, every well, welcome back to Bechler Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe and I'm Serena.
Speaker 3: We are here to recap another episode of the Bachelorette. But it is Fantasy Sweet Week and the season went by pretty quick, it did.
Speaker 4: And tonight, don't forget to tune in to the Men tell All All your favorites are back, as well as our favorite Bacherette, Jen. We'll be making an appearance and then tomorrow be sure to tune into Bachelor Happy Hour as we will be live from the Tell All interviewing a couple of your favorite men.
Speaker 1: I enjoy the live roundtable.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 4: I actually think this was my favorite mentell All interview segment that we've done. Every one of the guys came with such good energy, different personalities, different perspectives, and we had a lot of really fun chats.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You get everyone when they are still riding the high of a reunion show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just finishing those reunions, the adrenaline still going, but you're also feeling so relieved that it's done, so it's a great time to get to talk to them.
Speaker 3: And within Bachlorination, we have I think five people announcing pregnancies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's a baby boom in Bachlorination for sure these past few weeks.
Speaker 3: So you have a former Bachelorette Andy Dorfmann, former Bachelor Ben Higgins, Tia is having another baby, Madison Pruett, and.
Speaker 2: I believe her name is Jenna Cooper.
Speaker 3: Jenna Cooper who was actually on my season of my first season on Bachelor in Paradise. So congrats to all of them.
Speaker 1: May they have beautiful healthy babies.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're so happy.
Speaker 4: It's always fun to see the love and the babies come all together in Bachelorination. So congrats to everyone, and we are wishing you guys safe, happy, healthy pregnancies and children. We also, speaking of Bachelor Nation events, saw a lot of our Bachlination favorite It's Charity and Dotton, Ben Higgins, Natasha Parker, Daisy the list goes on and on. Susie and Kathy were there at the iHeartRadio Golf tournament event in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Yep, we were supposed to go, but our flight got canceled and Air Canada and decided to rebook us with only one option, which was two and a half days later. I did, like insane, I was. I was so upset about that and the best is we didn't even know our flight was canceled until four thirty in the morning.
Speaker 4: Well it got canceled at like four twenty am. Yeah, and our flight we were waking up at five am to leave for our flight, fully packed, ready to go.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 4: I was on hold with Air Canada for two hours waiting to get through for them to be like, yeah, no, like there's nothing we can do.
Speaker 2: Which, look, stuff happens.
Speaker 4: If you follow us on Instagram, you're fully versed because we were updating you guys like crazy on our have.
Speaker 3: A backup airlines, like have some more back up in place. The fact that we couldn't fly out for two more days, I I'm just not okay with.
Speaker 2: That, I know. And Joe's been working really hard on his golfing.
Speaker 4: I had a cute golf outfit all lined up, we were ready to go. So it was a huge bummer. Honestly, we were down in the dumps for two days.
Speaker 2: But it was nice.
Speaker 4: We got to spend some more time with my family and we will hopefully make the next.
Speaker 2: I Heard event with all of our favorite people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we want to change our attitudes because right now our attitudes are very negative, and that's not a fun way to podcast. So let's change our attitudes and get into the recap.
Speaker 1: So we have fantasy.
Speaker 2: Suites, fantasy suits.
Speaker 1: Who is first up? Devin? Devin is first up.
Speaker 4: They are in Hawaii, which I just really want to go to Hawaii. Every time I see it, it just calls to me. It speaks to me. I feel like my soul would feel so at peace there. It just looks so beautiful, so much nature. I love being in open water.
Speaker 1: I mean, we could go.
Speaker 3: I know every strata doesn't know how to book a trip.
Speaker 2: That's not true. That is not true. What do you think I did until I met you?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if because I know that when you first met me, when we were staying in Chicago, that was the first time you were booking flights.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Actually tell me that it's true.
Speaker 4: I never booked a flight for myself until Joe and I met. I wasn't traveling that much, or I usually had help doing it. Like I would sit down with like a friend or like my mom, and they would help me.
Speaker 2: But we travel a lot. I could book a trip.
Speaker 4: You're just very good at booking trips, so I usually let you do it.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if you want to jump on the Hawaii research.
Speaker 1: Go for it.
Speaker 2: Hawaii.
Speaker 4: Is it so expensive during the winter, which is the time of year you want to go to Hawaii? Yeah, so maybe next summer we'll go. It's literally my dream. It's my dream I've always wanted to go.
Speaker 3: There was anyone from Fairmount is listening to this podcast and they want to hook us up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, or any airlines that want to make up for a terrible travel and wants to fly us out there. We are open to offers, but anyway or Bachelor if you guys want to have us composed to date when you guys are in Hawaii next We're totally available.
Speaker 2: But they're in Hawaii.
Speaker 4: Back on track, we open with a chat with Mollie, who we saw in the Seattle date. Her and Jason had been together for years. Jason was the bachelor. I actually loved this conversation. I thought she was great. I think they should definitely bring her back for more chats.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like we got a lot out of Jen. I feel like Mollie directed the conversation where I wanted it to go. I feel like she was really encouraging. She was giving like big sister vibes.
Speaker 2: I thought it was great. I really liked Mollie.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, if well, maybe a completely honest my issue, I don't really have an issue. I'm just not sold that Jen's ready for an engagement. If I'm gonna be completely honest, if we're all watching the same show, I just don't know if I fully see that yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's an interesting take. Why do you think that.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know if it's that she's not ready or I just I don't know. If I'm seeing her have the conversations that would be taking it would be like really getting to know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know exactly. I can't really pinpoint it.
Speaker 4: I will add on to what you're saying. I think what we're seeing with Jen is, as she's expressed, she's been in a lot of toxic relationships in her past. I think this might be the first time she in her life is exploring healthy, stable relationships that could legitimately lead to.
Speaker 3: Merit, and she openly admits that once she shies away from them. Yeah, So I think maybe it's just that it's that because I don't want to compare her to Charity, but I remember watching Charity season and recapping Charity Season, and at this point in the show, there was no doubt in my mind that Charity like Charity, was ready, and that's really how it came across.
Speaker 4: And she was driving that show from day one towards engagement, and she was very very vocal about engagement and if you're not here for that, get out, Yeah, that's what I'm looking for. I think Jen is on more of an explorer's journey, and she's learning a lot about herself, and she's discovering things about how she is in relationships and what she's looking for, and I feel like that storyline has maybe pushed the engagement to the back seat a little bit.
Speaker 1: So you agree with me.
Speaker 2: It's not that I don't think she's ready.
Speaker 4: It's just that I think that there's a lot of newness and experiences happening and growth that maybe by the end she'll be ready. But I think we're I think we're taking steps in the right direction. But I don't know if she necessarily came on this show in a place where she was like I am. I think maybe she came on like thinking she was ready, and I honestly think that she through this journey has learned a lot about herself that I also.
Speaker 3: Don't think that there's anything wrong with not being ready. I don't think you and I were truly ready and we did it and it worked.
Speaker 4: You don't think at the ripe page of thirty five you were ready to get engaged.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I I mentally was fully there.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I feel like you were.
Speaker 4: Maybe I was, but I mean, yeah, there's still there's still time left to see where this all goes.
Speaker 2: But I do feel like the tone is less like.
Speaker 4: I am looking for a husband and it's more like this journey of self exploration and growth.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's really the narrative we're getting from Jen. Okay, So okay, say okay one more time.
Speaker 4: What I can just tell when you're like shut ups or you know, we're done on this topic.
Speaker 2: We're trying to move.
Speaker 1: On, Okay. So Devin and her.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect Devon to be number one.
Speaker 3: No, I'm I actually yeah, I'm glad he was. And this was the first time that I've seen them together, and I'm kind of questioning it it now because I, for I have really been a believer that Jen was really really into Devon. Yeah, but after watching this whole this whole episode, I'm actually I'm like, oh, she's really.
Speaker 1: Into Marcus totally.
Speaker 3: And Devin seems to be much more into Jen than I thought he was, and that I think she's into him. And what I kind of worry about is I feel like Jen is coming across with I'm I don't know, like Devin is perfect, Like Devin is telling me everything I want to hear. I usually don't get this in a relationship. Why can't I just be fully committed to this?
Speaker 4: She seems to say she feels like it's too good to be true with Devin, Yeah, which is interesting because Devon's been at like the heart of the drama this whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she also I don't know if she knows her right.
Speaker 4: No, she doesn't. I mean, I'm sure she knew in the beginning. There's a little conflict because it was kind of going on in her face. But yeah, she feels like it's too good to be true in terms of like how he acts with her and what he says towards her.
Speaker 3: And now we were starting to see Devins spiral, which I am when someone does this. At this point, I also want to be like, you do have to realize that there are you're on a show and there's multiple there's all other guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why he's freaking out because there are other guys there.
Speaker 3: I know, But he also has to give her some grace and understand her situation, like put yourself in that situation, because she can't fully It would be foolish if she fully committed to him at this point. There is other guys there and she doesn't know. Yeah, and I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 3: It's like one of those things where guys go on the show and they're like, I've never watched the show, but this is kind of what you need to watch it for because this is what happens.
Speaker 2: I think. Yeah, I don't know. It's so hard to tell.
Speaker 4: Because Jen actually I felt like she seemed so happy on this date, like she was just beaming. She seemed to relax, she seemed herself, but then she did kind of seem like that on the other dates as well. But I was just like, wow, she seems really happy with Devin, and Devin is looking for those things of wife and kids and a family, and those seem to be the things Jen's looking for as well, But she wonders if she's self sabotaging, kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop, Whereas I feel like with Marcus there have been kind of like barriers and struggles in terms of like the ability to get there and emotional growth. And I just feel like she's like, Oh, it's good that we're struggling here and now, and I see that, and I don't want to leave this with Devin and then find out like then struggle on the outside, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's as simple as Jen wants something that she potentially can have, which I think everyone falls victim to that.
Speaker 4: Maybe I do think her and Marcus have an amazing connection, but I think that there's something a little psychological with being the lead of this show. And I mean, I've never asked to lead this. They might be like, you don't know what you're talking about, But being the lead of the show, you have so many people idolizing you and telling you like, this is my wife and you're the one for me, and you're beautiful and perfect in every way and then to have someone that like is giving you a little resistance. I think there's refreshing, refreshment. I think it's a refreshing I think there's a bit of a challenge and excitement there that you don't necessarily get with the people that are all in from day one, that like don't even know you. And I think it just feels a little more real because.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, I agree with that, especially with this season two, because.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of the guys came at her.
Speaker 2: Like with so hard and so fast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like very strong, like I'm fully committed, like I'm ready for engagement. But yeah, I mean they leave. I mean Jen seems once they part ways, Devin and Jen, Jen seems happy totally. Devin is the one that's expressing the fact that, like this is really hard, he's not receiving what he's giving, and yeah, this is when I'm kind of like, well, Devin, like, yeah, there's two other guys.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I thought it was interesting too because he obviously tells Jen that he's in love with her and she doesn't say it back.
Speaker 2: I think that Devon probably thought she might say it back.
Speaker 4: In the Fantasy Suite, because he seems pretty like rattled, but okay until the Fantasy Suite's done, and then he openly says, like, I said it again in the Fantasy Suite and she still didn't say it back, which like if there's a time to say it back and you're trying to like kind of like be sneaky of it, it's in the Fantasy Suite, And to me, that tells me she's not in love with it. I think she explicitly says like, I'm not in love with Oh yeah, she does. Jen thinks I wrote. Jen thinks she'll know it when she knows it, but she's not in love yet. So Devin is ahead of Jen in this situation for sure in terms of his feelings, and he absolutely is freaking out.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Okay. Then moving on to the next one is Jonathan. Jonathan I just think really slow played his relationship with Jen, and I feel like he's he's the third guy, and it feels like he's in third place.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially from just the things that we see in this episode in terms of Devin's in love with Jen, but Jonathan, it just feels like he's a step behind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's giving yet it's almost flirting with like friend zone. Really, you think if there weren't attracted to each other, I think there's an attraction there, but I just I think it's more like we're attracted to each other. Like I think Jonathan is there because he's good looking, and it was like and he's likable, and I think there's somewhat of a friendship there, and I think he.
Speaker 2: Was the Really, I don't know if I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've seen fantasy suites where it's like there's an obvious place, dude, and it's either they're super hot the girl, the guy is like amazing good looking, You're like okay, I feel like they're just here because like there's an attraction, or the opposite, where it's like there's no sexual chemistry and they're just here because like they're funny or they get along. I feel like Jonathan has both, just not to the extent that she does with Devin and Marcus. And I do think he comments he says something at the beginning of the day where he's like, she doesn't know enough about me for me to feel comfortable proposing to her yet, and I want to be like, well, Jonathan pick up the pace man and.
Speaker 3: You're almost there, And she said that, but it also she says that, I also don't think.
Speaker 1: She really cares as much.
Speaker 2: Like I also she's not trying to get to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I also think that that's a little on Jen of like, if you war really into him, you are the lead.
Speaker 1: You could push, you could push a little too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ask some questions, let's go interrogate the man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and which I feel like she does with Marcus.
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 5: I feel like she she really drives those because I feel like Marcus.
Speaker 3: Is much more reserved than Jonathan. But but Jen pushes Marcus more and then Marcus opens up where I just don't see that with Jonathan. So yeah, I mean, I but I don't know because right now, after seeing Marcus in Devin goal, I kind of put them both in the same.
Speaker 2: Boat, Marcus and Devin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I could I could see, like I could see we see a teaser at the beginning of the episode, and then we see it at the end of the episode. But Devin's gonna confront Jen go to her room.
Speaker 2: And I wait, do you mean you put Marcus and Devin in the same boat or Jonathan and Jonathan and Devin. Okays, we haven't.
Speaker 1: Talked about Marcus yet. We'll get there.
Speaker 4: But I agree because she's not in love with Devin either, and she's not in love with Jonathan, so for all we know, like her feelings for Jonathan could be more escalating.
Speaker 3: And I could see Devin going to her room and being like, you know, and I could see her being like, I'm just not there.
Speaker 1: So see, because we've seen.
Speaker 3: That in the past few seas where you know, someone towards the end goes and confronts the lead and it's it's somewhat worked, but like, I'm kind of waiting for that to not work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like that conversation could really go either way, you know. I mean, I do think she's really into Devin. I feel like they have a very natural chemistry. But she didn't say it back because she doesn't feel it or she's not there yet at least or ready to say it, and he did. So, Yeah, that conversation's gonna go one two ways. Either she's gonna be like, no, I do feel these things for you, or she's gonna say, look, I'm just not there and I don't know if I'm going to get there and if you like feel like you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm confused with the Devin and Jenn of at all, which I going into this, I really wasn't.
Speaker 1: I was really I really had.
Speaker 3: I was really like, Jen's really in the hymn, He's really in the her and that's gonna work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think I was wrong with how much I thought Jen was into Devon Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Marcus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think like we thought it was like Devin and then Marcus like a couple of notches down and I would flip that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's go to Marcus. Marcus's date.
Speaker 3: Also, they did something really cool where they like night and they like went underwater and.
Speaker 2: That was one of the coolest date activities I've ever seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that looked like a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: They go to they have deeper conversations Marcus. Marcus is like, I'm just like, I'm sorry, I'm just not there Witch.
Speaker 4: That was a very very long, very serious conversation between Jen and Marcus. Like that went on way longer than I expected, which.
Speaker 3: I think as a viewer, I think most people are gonna be like, that's a red flag. But if you've ever done this experience. For Mark not to fully be there at this point is.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, wait, wait what I think it's I think for Marcus to be because he's being very honest, he's I don't think he's he's I think he really likes Jen.
Speaker 3: I just think he it takes him a longer time to fall in love and this is such a fast process that I think where he is is still okay. I don't think being the lead you have to be like, no, if he is not there yet, he'll never get there. I don't think that is what I'm saying. I mean, do you think if since Marcus is not there yet, do you think he can never get there.
Speaker 4: It's not that I don't think he can ever get there, it's the way he speaks about not being in love with Jen is not in a hopeful tone where it's like, look, I'm not in love with you yet. But I do think tonight in Fantasy suitets is going to be huge for our relationship and there's just things that we need to talk about, and like meeting your family is going to be so huge, Like I see myself getting there and I'm on that trajectory, Like there's no hope of I'm not in love with you, but I think I will be. It's like I don't think he knows if he will be, which usually in this process means no. And as much as like, yeah, there's time left, like if you don't feel like you're like close to falling in love with someone, like I don't know if the next couple hours is going to change that. And I know he's been through a lot and there's a lot of internal conflict going on, but this process is fast and it goes by fast, and I just think that he is a step behind her, which is never great. Like the only time I remember saying, you know what, I take everything, I said, you're right, do you agree with me?
Speaker 1: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: The only time I've seen it where it really surprised me was I think it was Daisy that was like, I'm not there yet, but then she actually got there and I was like, well, I was not expecting that. But those who still didn't end up together because his relationship will Him and Kelsey are just like beautiful and soulmates in in love. But like I do think that holds the relationship back.
Speaker 1: If you ever didn't you see, didn't you see Marcus.
Speaker 5: Seem to.
Speaker 3: Get a little giddy or happier when he heard Jen finally say that she was in love with him.
Speaker 4: Because giddy would be the word I use. I mean, he was like solemnly crying.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But then it's it seemed like that information.
Speaker 4: Touched him and probably allowed him to like let another guard down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because maybe just maybe just not hearing that and then maybe you know, after Fantasy Suites and then meeting her family, he could.
Speaker 4: Get there totally. And I hope that he does. I'm just hesitant to think that he will. Especially he was talking and I wanted to be like, get it out, man, like what is going on? Because I was like, either he's gonna say I'm in love with you, he's gonna say I'm not in love with you, He's.
Speaker 2: Gonna send himself home.
Speaker 4: Like the whole conversation was teetering on this, Like like, I think that conversation, if it had gone differently, could have led to him going home. That was the energy I was getting. Or maybe he was just so nervous that that was the energy he was exuding. But I think Jen saying well, I'm gonna be honest, I'm in love with you pushed it towards him, saying and continuing to try to make it work.
Speaker 1: All right, hypothetical here before we end this recap.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then I have one more thing to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want to say that now?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I want to say it quickly.
Speaker 4: I do think my last point on this topic about Marcus, there's a lot of people that come on this show with a significant amount of childhood trauma, relationship trauma, et cetera. And I think it can make it very difficult when you're in the environment to determine am I not falling for this person because of what I've been through in my past and I'm letting it homeway back because the environment is just not cohesive to me as a person here on the show, or because I'm just not that to the lead and I just don't. I think Marcus is having an internal battle right now about like why he's not getting there, and I think it it might just be like Jen's not his person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, so let's say let's say it's let's say it's Devin and Marcus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Devin and Marcus.
Speaker 1: Okay, And.
Speaker 2: Like hypothetically, Jonathan goes home.
Speaker 3: Hypothetically, Jenna, I think, goes home, Marcus never gets there and tells Jen, I'm never going to get there. Devon's there and Jen's not there with Devon. If you're devn, are you like, are you okay with that? Because no, I'd like that to me is the that But I think some people that is always like watching this show. To me, that is the most difficult position to be in, and I think the hardest thing to get over. If you feel and there's a kind of enough evidence that you're second place, that's tough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, here's the thing. The only way that if it's Marcus and Devin that are the final two, which like we still don't know because this could play out in a variety of different ways. I think there's also a chance that Jen is feeling really strongly for Devon, but because I think he was. I think the leads have the most restraint on the first Fantasy suite. They hold the most back. They want to be respectful, they want to be mindful. They have two more I think Marcus being the third one. I also think Marcus having a really really hard time is what led to Jen saying she's in love with him.
Speaker 2: But I mean, yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to like, there's so many different ways that this could go. But if I was Devin, and it like you were in love with Marcus but you weren't in love with me yet, and then Marcus couldn't get there, and now it's me and you.
Speaker 2: But I feel like second choice, like that would be very hard.
Speaker 1: That would be hard.
Speaker 3: But also it's like it is still a expedited experience and in the real world, like you know, you could have been wrong, Like it really could be Devin, Like Devin actually does make the most sense, really into him, so it's like.
Speaker 4: It's worth giving it a shot if he's down and she's down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't know, I'm getting I'm I don't like like Devin's added now that I don't like like Devin's attitude, but like Devin's attitude right now is not giving me.
Speaker 1: It's it's glass half empty, not glass half full.
Speaker 4: Devon's having a bit of a meltdown, for sure, he's breaking out, but there's usually someone that is during Fantasy Sweet Week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just think that's so hard to go into a long term committed relationship with that mentality.
Speaker 4: I just think that that mentality is if they did end up together, would make it very hard for him to watch the show back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And there's also that.
Speaker 4: Because he obviously, you know, has been you know, dealt with infidelity in the past and it's a soft spot for him.
Speaker 3: Also, Devin was the one guy that we interviewed that was very vocal about Jen's X coming back and if he stayed. He said, I'm gone, Yeah, Like he wouldn't even like that, And to me, that's kind of all.
Speaker 2: These guys are now gens X's technically, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But that was kind of like a sign of like, well, if this X comes back, that's a hard note. Like I just feel like Devin has things he's fine with and things he's not, and if it's if he's not okay with it, then he can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I will say like people that come on this show as a contestant who have been cheated on in past relationships do usually take this point in the journey very like they feel like they're getting cheated on.
Speaker 3: Well, his every guy on the show on this season been cheated on, because I feel like every single guy.
Speaker 2: That fantasy is different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I feel like every guy.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying is every guy on this season has sat down legend and talked about how he's been cheated on.
Speaker 1: Past six guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, I don't know, but yeah, most of these guys in the season have been cheated on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also shout out Jesse. He's doing chats with everyone in these days. He's playing golf with Marcus. Well, Marcus is going through it sitting at a bar.
Speaker 3: Well, to me, Marcus needs someone, Like I think Marcus is in a spot where he really needs to talk about this HM because he, like you said, I think he's having a serious internal battle right now and he can't really decipher what's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I do think he needs to kind of talk it out.
Speaker 4: I think Devin he's to talking out too, because he's in his head totally spiraling right now about the fact that he said I love you shouldn't say it.
Speaker 3: Back with Devin's just talking and I feel like he's he's just I think the more Devin talks about it.
Speaker 2: He's spiraling himself deeper and deeper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just something I do.
Speaker 4: I mean, he needs to talk to Jen on to the point where he's saying, like she says she cares about me, but like I don't feel it. He just needs to talk to her, so thank god he went to her room. We'll see tonight, I believe how that all plays out. So stay tuned because it's gonna if it could be Devin leaves because Jen's just not there and he is, or he freaks out and can't do it anymore. Jonathan Leeves it's kind of seems like he's the one that's a little step behind. Or Marcus sends himself home. Or Jen could just be like I'm too far past where you are, like you're never going to catch up to me, and like there's no point in furthering this relationship.
Speaker 2: It could really go one of three ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lucky happen. We'll see.
Speaker 3: I'm actually I really I usually feel like I have a good idea what's going to happen. I don't know. I'm actually excited to see how this all plays out. And yeah, thank you everyone. That's a recap. Thank you for listening to Bachelor Happy Hour, and make sure you subscribe a new episode weekly and new interviews.
Speaker 1: So yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Enjoy watching The Mental All tonight and be sure to tune into our Mental All interviews tomorrow