Speaker 1: Right hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, it is as usual. I don't care if it's the Pager incident that the Israelis were involved in the amount of preparation, their intelligence, their superior military execution. I mean is unprecedented launching airstrikes on Iran's nuclear program, killing top military officials and saying is stating the obvious. If we don't act now, there will not be another generation. And I agree with that statement. And when people say they want to wipe you off the face of the earth, believe them. Believe them because that's what they want to do. You know, one of the more recent times, when I interviewed Prime Minister Nett and YAHUU member, he said, coming to a theater near you, listen.
Speaker 2: I know many of the things I've been saying over the years, people have said, well, you know, let's just saying go to think about it. This is what I This is a danger I've been pointing to. It's not a spin, it's not a win. It is a clinical diagnosis of a cathological movement that is sweeping our area. But will soon come to a theater near you. It has to be stopped. Now. The ones who are standing right now in front of this tunami as is wee and support is well, support yourself.
Speaker 1: Think about it from Israel's perspective. I said this on the TV show last night. From Israel's perspective. And here you have the number one state sponsors of terror. Here they have repeatedly threatened to wipe you off the map. Here they were responsible for planning through the Kuds Forces Iranian Revolutionary Guards Forces October the seventh, which if you extrapolate out their population versus ours, that would be the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a day. We lost twenty nine hundred and seventy seven on nine to eleven. And what do you think America's reaction would be? And that's just the people murdered, never mind the people that were raped, the people that were kidnapped, the people that were tortured, the people that were beheaded. I wish I could show you what the IDF shared with me, and that is the video of that raid. The horror I mean is it was reminiscent on October seventh of the Holocaust. I saw it with my own eyes. I've gone into great specificity in terms of details. I won't go back and do that now. So the Iranians now are getting by every measure, even the IAEA, they have now gotten to sixty plus percent enrichment levels. And to go from sixty percent to ninety percent, which is weapons grade enrichment, which would mean they'd have nuclear capability, is a matter of weeks. It's not even a full month, according to every single person and expert that I know. So Israel had a choice to make, you know, have this existential threat that is not just for Israel, it would be for the entire world anyway. Here to weigh in is Ambassador Nathan Sales. He served in the first Trump administration Ambassador at Large for counter Terrorism and acting under Secretary of State, and he played a very key role in the maximum pressure campaign against the Iranian regime, which frankly, until Joe Biden became president, was extraordinarily successful. They were on the verge of bankruptcy and great unrest was growing within the country, which probably if those sanctions remained in place and Joe turned a blind eight to them, it probably would have bankrupted the regime and they would have been overthrown. But of course Joe let them, you know, enriched themselves by selling oil and even putting waivers in special deals made available to them. A lot of good that did. Ambassador, Welcome to the program. Your thoughts on what the Israelis are doing and where this has.
Speaker 3: Had Hey, Sean, thanks for having me on. I think you put it exactly right. President Trump gave the Iranian regime a deadline, and he wasn't bluffy. Sixty days means sixty days. The Iranians spent the sixty days doing what they always do in diplomacy. They make a big show of showing up at fancy hotels in Vienna or wherever the talks are going to take place, but it's all smokescreen. It's all a delay tactic that buys them time to make further progress on their nuclear weapons program. And that's exactly how this played out over the past sixty days. So rather than taking seriously the President's clear instructions that you've got one last chance to fix this problem peacefully and through diplomacy, they doubled down on their aggressive and failed strategy of trying to preserve their nuclear weapons program and last night the bill for that approach came due.
Speaker 1: Well, it was interesting that the Iranians are even admitting all these top officials were killed, and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and their top scientists, and even acknowledging that their nuclear facilities were attacked, and admitting that they were hit ten times worse than they thought Israel was capable of. How after everything that Israel has been able to accomplish by taking out the top leadership of Hamas and Hsbala and all these other terror groups, why would they ever underestimate Israel's capabilities.
Speaker 3: It's a great question, and I think it's just the arrogance of the Iranian regime. They think that they are on a divinely ordained mission to destroy the state of Israel. When they chant death to Israel and death to America, they actually mean it. I think they believe their own pr and it's clear that the people of Iran have not signed up for this revolutionary and genocidal agenda. The people of Iran are the first victims of the Iranian regime, and so I think it's going to be very interesting to watch over the next weeks and months whither these attack opened the door to a truly popular uprising, a wide reaching uprising inside Iran that could topple the theocracy. That's not the reason Israel went in. Israel has limited and narrow objectives, as it should. This is not a war for regime change. This is a war for survival, denying the Mullahs a nuclear weapons that they could use to initiate a second holocaust, even worse than the first. But if these attacks expose the regime to be illegitimate and weak, maybe one of the beneficial downstream consequences of this could be the long suffering people of Iran get a chance to take matters into their own hands and govern themselves for a change.
Speaker 1: The times I've been to Israel, and I've been there numerous times, I've been to border cities like Staro, and I've.
Speaker 4: Seen with my own eyes.
Speaker 1: And one day we went to the that town, that border town. Then we went back to next day and a kabbutz, which is a neighborhood, was hit the night before and you can see the deadly shrapnel. I mean, those rockets are designed to inflict death and damage, period, and those sentence and my question is everybody needs to put themselves in Israel's position right now, how many tens and hundreds of thousands of rockets have to be fired into America before you'd want your government to wipe out your enemy, because I'd say one one would be enough for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Iran has really been testing Israel's patients and it's a heck of a lot more than one rocket. And let's be clear, all of those rockets that are being fired into Israel, whether it's ballistic missiles from Yemen or rockets from Gaza or from Lebanon, all of those weapons come from Iran. Iran has either shipped them to their terror proxies or taught their terror proxies how to produce them indigenously. Now, imagine the regime. Imagine the Iranian regime that's able to use not just rockets but nuclear weapons. And you get a sense of why Israel felt that it faced an existential threat and why it felt it needed to act. And you know, it's not just Israel that has a target on its back, because the Iranian regime is also shedding death to America and they've acted on that too. Sean, they killed over six hundred of our soldiers in Iraq, they took our diplomats hostage. In nineteen seventy nine, they tried to kill an ambassador right here in Washington, DC as we speak now. They've got multiple assassination plots that they are running in our country, targeting President Trump, targeting former Trump administration officials. Imagine what they would do and what they could do if they had access to a nuclear weapon. So America has skin in this game too. We're not fighting this war for Israel, but if Iran is taken down a Peger two, we benefit as well.
Speaker 1: It's not even taken down a peggato. They just can't have nuclear weapons. And I will I'll tell you this from this point moving forward. If I was if I were the Israelis, I would hold them responsible for every one of their proxies that attacks them. Blame them, attack them, destroy them if they're providing a weaponry. And I will tell you one other thing that has definitely got to be on the table. If the Iranians insist on continuing to fund proxy wars against if it was against my country, I would take out their refineries and make it so they can no longer fund their proxy wars that they're fighting.
Speaker 4: That would end, That would end right there.
Speaker 1: So I imagine I've got to imagine those refineries are certainly on the target list at some point.
Speaker 3: Absolutely Sean taking out Iran's nuclear program and their refineries has to be at the top of the agenda. Taking out the refineries is the ultimate kind of economic sanction on the Iranian economy. And this goes to the broader point of what kind of deal the administration needs to be negotiating with Iran. I don't think it's enough for us to simply say, all right, if you promise not to develop nukes, we're cool, and leave their terror proxy network untouched and leave their ballistic missile capabilities untouched. We're going to need a comprehensive deal with Iran that addresses the full spectrum of their maligned behavior, because if you give them sanctions relief without addressing their proxy network, the money is just going to flow right back into their coffers, and you're going to see them rebuilding hamas rebuilding Hasblah, arming the Huthis, and we're going to be back where we started. So take down the proxy network too, ideally through negotiations, But if that's not something the Iranians are prepared to stomach. We have kinetic.
Speaker 4: Options too, All right, quick break right back.
Speaker 1: We'll continue more with Ambassador Nathan Salas. He served in the first Trump administration as an Ambassador at Large for counter Terrorism and acting under Secretary of State. More with him on the other side than your calls coming up straight ahead, eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn.
Speaker 5: Are you sick of fake news?
Speaker 4: Well, we've got you covered.
Speaker 1: Hannity watches here and has the news you need.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody goes to legacy box dot com slash Hannity today. Why you will get fifty percent off. They're gonna preserve the best moments in life. They're not meant to sit in a box tucked away.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Your family spent years capturing all these moments, vacations, birthdays, weddings, your kids first steps. They're on camquarders, reel to reel, film and tape. All those memories are at risk of being lost forever. That's why Legacy Box is brilliant and why they exist to preserve these memories and perpetuity for your entire family and future generations. Go to legacy box dot com slash Hannity right now. You say fifty percent. Go to your attic, go to your basement, find all of those tapes, all of those pictures. Put them in the box. It will hand digitize everything. You get a digital copy and your originals back. Legacy box dot com slash Hannity Today, and don't let your family story fade away on outdated formats. Preserve it so your great great great great grandchildren can appreciate it too. Legacy box dot com slash Hannity fifty percent off today. Hey, my dear friend Peter Harris and his dad, they only care about providing great, tasty, healthy choices for you and your family. Everybody I know, including me, love their delicious grainberry cereals for breakfast. Now for dinner, you need to remember the name Silver Palate. Pasta sauce oul, San Marzano and California tomatoes, no added sugar, no junk Now, don't reach for the big brand hype.
Speaker 4: No, the name Silver Palate availably kings act me and Shopwright.
Speaker 3: I think the Israelis don't know the answer to that question either.
Speaker 7: Right now.
Speaker 3: If I had to guess, I would think these are going to spend the next day or two finishing off the first round of attacks. Then they're going to do a BBA, a battle damage assessment, make an assessment of what they hit, what they partially hit, and what remains to be done, and then we might see a second round in the coming days. The thing is Israel has complete freedom of operation in Iran. They own the skies. Iran is naked and exposed. So Israel is going to be able to take the time it needs to do this right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can't stop now that it's started. Just end it.
Speaker 1: When the war, you know, I decapitate the snake, I'd render them a paper tiger, and then mission accomplished at that point, and anybody else, any any more weaponry fired into Israel has to be met immediately with fierce response immediately. Anyway, we appreciate your time, Ambassador in Nathan Sales eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 8: Moments ago, Israel launched Operation Rising Lion, a targeted military operation to roll back the Uranian threat to Israel's very survival. This operation will continue for as many days as it takes to remove this threat. For decades, the tyrants of Tehran have brazenly openly called for Israel's destruction. They've backed up their genocidal rhetoric with a program to develop nuclear weapons. In recent years, Iran has produced enough highly enriched uranium for nine atom bombs. Nine In recent months, Iran has taken steps that it has never taken before, steps to weaponize this enriched uranium. And if not stopped, Iran could produce a nuclear weapon in a very short time. It could be a year, it could be within a few months, less than a year. This is a clear and present danger to Israel's very survival.
Speaker 7: Proceeed, if they cheat on the deal, that wouldn't be too hard because when you look at the inspection provisions in this deal, it's not inspections anywhere anytime. In fact, you have to give them not twenty four hours notice inspecting the suspect site, but twenty four days notice.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine you're a drug dealer and somebody tells you I want to inspect your premises. That's a lot of time twenty four days to flush a lot of myth down the toilet. But even if it doesn't cheat, within ten years, they're free to build as many centrifuges as they want and be in a position with almost zero breakout time to rush to produce many, many bombs.
Speaker 5: You talk about the agreement making it easier for Ron to achieve a bomb, but they have to give up ninety eight percent of their uranium. They have to cut their centrifuges that enhance uranium by two thirds. How does that make it easier? And why isn't delaying a bomb a very good deal for Israel Because.
Speaker 7: You're legitimizing their path to a future bomb within a few years. That happens very quickly. Ten years pass by very quickly. This regime isn't going to change. They'll be able to build a vast infrastructure to produce a lot of bomb simultaneously.
Speaker 8: We struck at the heart of Iran's nuclear enrichment program. We struck at the heart of Iran's nuclear weaponization program. We targeted Iran's main enrichment facility in Atans. We targeted Iran's leading nuclear scientists working on the Iranian bomb. We also struck at the heart of Iran's ballistic missile program. Last year, Iran fired three hundred ballistic missiles at Israel. Each of these missiles carries a ton of explosives and threatens the lives of hundreds of people. Soon, those missiles could carry a nuclear payload, threatening the lives not of hundreds, but of millions. Iran is gearing up to produce ten thousands of those ballistic missiles within three years.
Speaker 1: We have proudly partnered with the IFCJ and that's the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. Remember if you extrapulate out the population of Israel and you compare it to America. On October seventh, they lost the equivalent of forty thousand Americans based on their population size, it's chilling. Never mind the it was murder, it was rape, it was torture, it was kidnapping, it was beheadings. I know because I've seen the videos. How did I see the videos? Oh lie? The IDEF showed it to me. And they just don't want to release it personally because they don't want these families to be further traumatized. I think if the world's sort and it was interesting that Greta Thumberg and a little flotilla that was stopped by the Israelis, they gave them an opportunity to view these video tapes. But of course, why would you ever want to open your mind if you have been radicalized and want to believe whatever it is that's in your head. And it's pretty pathetic that they didn't do it. But ever since that day, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews have been on the ground. They've been helping Israelis, tens and tens of thousands of them with humanitarian assistants. And now they need it more than ever. They're now involved in the biggest fight for their survival ever against a sworn enemy that has pledged publicly that they want to wipe them off the map. But they're providing thanks to your generosity. They are providing food and water and shelter and medicines and clothing, and also providing safety things like flack jackets, mobile bomb shelters, etc. I hope you'll join us in supporting them. By the way, they're numbers eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ. Now, Yayelle Exstein is with us, and she is the president of the IFCJ International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. And sadly I saw a post on her ex account he was in the air on her way home to her family, and Israel had to close all of the airspace. He had to be turned around. And you know, her biggest fear has always been being locked out of her country with her family inside the country. She wants to be with her family and her friends and be a big part of the mission of the IFCJ. Last week, I spent quite a bit of time with people that support the IFCJ, and I was glad to have that time. Yeah, yell, I don't even want to ask where you are. We don't know when you're going to be able to go back, do we.
Speaker 9: Hi Sean. Yeah, we were around three and a half hours on the way home to Israel when the pilot came on and said, Israel is right now attacking Iran's nuclear reactors. We have to turn off all the Wi Fi. We're at a threat for being hijacked or hacked, and we have to turn around immediately and find safety. So I'm back in America. My four children and my husband are there in Israel. My staff is on the ground delivering aid, and I'm just praying with all my heart for Israel, for all of the Americans are right now in the Middle East and being targeted as well, and I'm praying that I'll be able to get home soon.
Speaker 1: Now we do have Iran appears to be targeting Tel Aviv, and so far the Israelis have successfully, because this is ongoing, been able to parry away all of the attacks against them as they have in the previous two attacks. But you are talking to people inside of Israel, what are they telling you.
Speaker 9: Well, right now everyone in Israel is in their bomb shelters. Just in the past few minutes, there were over one hundred ballistic missiles launched at Israel. This is following around two hundred suicide drones that Israel was able to knock down. It doesn't look like Israel was able to knock down all of these ballistic missiles. There are reports of impact that haven't been confirmed, but that I'm hearing people on the ground. It's Shabbat, they're in Israel, and this is God's day of peace, and I'm just praying. I believe San what's happening. That was something that's spiritual. You're seeing David against Golia. If you look at the map in tiny Israel, that's really taking out the nuclear reactor and mitigating this threat, not just to Israel's very survival. But as you've been speaking about, Iran has killed many Americans, is constantly threatening Americans. It's a threat to the entire free world, including the moderate Arab countries that want freedom and Iran is holding them back. And Iranian people. I've been watching videos of Iranian women finally taking off their ke jobs and celebrating a thing, set us free, set us free. So this isn't the situation of like Iraq. The Iranian people remember what freedom is. They want democraphy. They don't want to be ruled by these mulahs. They want to be ruled by freedom and opportunity. And I pray, Sean, I pray that this sight of David versus Goliath will see a good outcome. And eighty years ago in the Nation's the world left silently as the Jewish people were almost eliminated. Today we're seeing the nations of the world join Israel in this fight for our survival.
Speaker 1: Well, there have been some that have gotten through. I've been watching the videos closely all throughout the afternoon. But the Israelis also are on offense and their operations are continuing as well. I don't you know what's amazing to me is everything that Israel has been able to do since October seventh. Just as an example, I mean, the fact that they've been able to take out, you know, the top seven leaders of Hamas and Hizballah and Nozraala and all these other people and identify all of the all of the soldiers and get their pager numbers and have them all go off simultaneously is just a testament to just how good they are. The fact that they had operatives inside the Masad did inside of Iran ready to go with drones ready to launch. Nobody in Iran, I can tell you right now expected that they were that prepared.
Speaker 4: The fact that they were able to take out their top.
Speaker 1: Nuclear scientists and destroy their main uranium enrichment facility, and wipe out the top military leaders in the Revolutionary Guard and literally Israeli warplanes wiping out iranium missile launchers. But all of which is just a tribute to the preparation that has gone into this. And it appears that the Trump administration is moving naval assets capable of intercepting these ballistic missiles as a means of supporting and other country as well. We'll be joining in, but this is what life has been like for Israel now for decades.
Speaker 4: This has to come to an end. And I was saying last night on TV, you.
Speaker 1: Know, put yourself in Israel's position, how many rockets would be would have to be fired into American cities before you'd want the government to wipe out whoever's firing them or responsible for orchestrating the firing of them.
Speaker 9: Yes, Sehn, It's so important to remember tiny Israel, the size of New Jersey has had thirty five thousand rockets launched at US from seven different fronts in six hundred days. And there's no way any other country would be willing to be okay with that. And Israel, who's outwardly our survival is being threatened by Iran. We really were left with no choice. And so what we're doing there at the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. We're not the government, we're not the military, but we could help the people, and so we're feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, sheltering the poor. Right now, we have emergency food boxes that are being distributed. We have thousands of bomb shelters that the Fellowship has placed their open and being used. We have tens of thousands of first responders who are out protecting the people of Israel, wearing the Fellowship donated flack jackets and helmets. And I even got an update just around an hour ago that there are babies in the nick You Unit that are being moved to a Fellowship sponsored bomb shelter that we built. So right now, I just want to say to your audience Christians, Jews, people who cherish freedom, who value life, who have done so much to help the life saving and prophetic work of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews to bring light in this darkness. Right now all of that is being used. So if you've ever even given a penny to the Fellowship, right now your aid is being used to save lives. So I just want to say thank you, Sean.
Speaker 1: Well, we thank people, and by the way, they can contribute two ways call now eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, or go to your website IFCJ dot org.
Speaker 6: A YEA.
Speaker 1: Were praying for you and your family and our friends in Israel, and we're praying for victory, full out victory so that the missiles stop flying into the country and hopefully these other countries now will get on board once this threat is diminished, and once this threat is neutralized and join the Abraham Accords and recognize Israel's right to exist, and maybe we could have a little peace in the region for a while.
Speaker 4: That would be nice. Ya yell, Thank you.
Speaker 9: You Sean for being a beacon of hope and light to so many people. You're an inspiration the way that you report with such truth and honesty and saithe and hope you are. You are so special to the people of Israel and to the people of America, and to me.
Speaker 1: It's for the right cause they'll get We pray you get home safely. Your family won't show home, and we want you to get home safely, and we want your country safe. Thank you. Eight hundred nine to four one. Shawn is on number. You want to save money, not sacrifice service, you can do it. You can make the switch from AT and T, Verizon, T Mobile, the big carriers, to my cell phone company. And the beauty is you will not sacrifice service because they use the same exact cell towers, the same five G network. You get the same service. It's a veteran led company and the average family saves over one thousand dollars a year. Right now, for twenty five dollars a month, you'll get unlimited talk and text and plenty of data. And yeah, you know you pay you know, less than half. I mean, this is just money in your pocket for the exact same service. And our friends of Pure Talk, they're on a mission. They have partnered with another advertiser of ours Allegiance Flag, the highest quality American flag period, one hundred percent made in America hands, sold in Charleston, South Carolina. They're going to give a thousand of these high quality flags to veterans in time for the fourth of July. Now, when you make the switch, a portion of every sale will go to provide these high quality flags to deserving vets. Just di'le pound two fifty say the keywords save now. The switch is simple, it's fast, it's easy, pound two fifty keywords saved now, and you're supporting veterans from Pure Talk, America's wireless company.
Speaker 5: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show was up next. Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: He let's get to our busy phones eight hundred and nine one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Let's side to Kim is in Ohio. Hey Kim, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 10: Hi son? Thank you for taking my call. I have two thoughts go Israel, and my second thought is on the riot. Why not use the fire department hoses to hose those people down where we can cuff them and fingerprint them and find out who these people are?
Speaker 1: Well, we can, We absolutely can, and I bet you'd probably a number of them have a record and it would show up, probably pretty quickly. But remember they don't want to do that, right you know, Remember in the summer of twenty twenty, we had all of that video of people literally destroying businesses, billions of dollars of property damage and.
Speaker 4: Very few people.
Speaker 1: I think, well they had about five hundred arrest and I think they only follow through on about twenty five or twenty eight and that was it. Compare that to how they treated people with January sixth, for crying out loud. Unbelievable, the hypocrisy spectacular As per usual, Don Lake Ron Konkama, welcome aboard, sir, Well the moment is here. Israel did unfortunately, what the Iranians made a necessity. I would prefer You would prefer peace, the world would prefer peace. But all they do is, you know, foment terror.
Speaker 6: Sean, the last night your show on Hannity as news was breaking was absolutely outstanding with the coverage you had, and especially our mutual friend, our good friend Mark Levin, who never makes his words.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually bringing them back down. That's it. I'm done.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, it was great, but he understands the nature of what we're dealing with here. You are dealing with people that that literally want to wipe out a country that's their that is their stated goal, and they and they are fomenting terror and providing the weaponry to destroy this country and won't let this country live in peace.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they've been doing it and getting away with it. How many how many hundreds of thousands of rockets have to be fired into Israel before they say sorry, enough's enough. Well, that moment has come.
Speaker 6: Well, I know we were impatient with the ongoing negotiations, but I know trying to broker a deal that President Trump had set up is the best way to try to stop hostilities. But Sean, we all knew that the uranium muellers would never go into respect any deals, and they only sought to get nuclear weapons as soon as possible. As for the timing, there are things that we don't know yet, but I'm glad it's that the year Israeli's had such such success last night, the mission is forth.
Speaker 1: Most I am, but you know, but I've been watching all afternoon. You know now hundreds of missiles have been launched and the drones are you know, headed Israel's way that they now got to defend themselves while simultaneously finishing the job that they started. This is all because this regime wants to wipe Israel off the map. They were given every opportunity by President Trump and Steve Whitcoff. The President was like as close to him, begging as he could ever get. I really don't want I don't I want peace. I want please do a deal with this. You can't have nuclear weapons. Nobody trusts you, nobody believes that you won't use them. Sorry, but you can have a place in the world and a seat at the table if you just give up your your nuclear ambitions.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: They just refused, and at that point there's nothing you can do anyway, my friend, You're the best eight hundred and nine four one.
Speaker 4: Shawn is a number.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back and we'll continue straight ahead.