Speaker 1: Committing.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome to the show. This is a podcast. We were not live on the air today because we are on vacation. But as I've said before, whenever my favorite podcasts, I don't load in podcasts, I feel lost because I have, like my schedules. Do you do that with yours?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean I have expectations.
Speaker 2: Give me too, and I need the blue dot to show up on this podcast on those days that I need them. So we wanted to put up a show or two during the break just so you have some new content to listen to, because we don't want to be that show. I mean, let me ask you a sports question. There are one two three, one two three four teams that have won almost forty percent of all Super Bowls in the NFL. How many can you name?
Speaker 1: Patriots?
Speaker 2: Why would you guess the Patriots?
Speaker 1: Because Tom Brady has won seven super Bowls or something, and I feel like that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he'd have won six with the Patriots.
Speaker 1: And then one with Tampa.
Speaker 2: Nice, Amy, let's go that's awesome. How do you know that? Rub off from us? Or just like study on.
Speaker 1: Your we talk about I mean we're on air in Tampa. I run liners for them, or.
Speaker 2: You like, good job you do liners about Super Bowl Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: I'm sure at some point think they have a nickname or he has a nickname like Brady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that was for a little bit. Yea.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes some stations will have me do sports signers and like, this doesn't make sense that I'm doing this.
Speaker 2: You know why, because I refuse to do this. I will not yell on other teams go whatever. Oh, I don't care if it's like a NFL team, I don't care so much because I don't really have an NFL team college no chance. I will not do roll tide or test or whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean some of them. Sometimes it's National Hockey League stuff and I'm saying some sayings and I'm like, I don't even know if this team is. I feel bad.
Speaker 3: You won't even do the hand signals.
Speaker 2: Right, even if we're on like a bull radio station. Let's say Portland yeah, and they go, okay, horns up. I don't do it because it looks too much like the Texas long Horns. And I hate the Texas long Horns so much.
Speaker 1: Saying horns up Boston.
Speaker 2: I don't mind. I don't mind saying that horns, but I make sure that the horns up and the bu hit each other, so you can't remove the horns up without there being another syllable in it. Yeah, so I go horns up Boston, horns up Boston, which I just did, God dang it. Then you can separate that horns up.
Speaker 3: They're gonna use that audio.
Speaker 2: Man, it doesn't matter. Growing up in Arkansas, we're taught to hate Texas so much so I'm very anti Longhorn.
Speaker 3: They teach you that.
Speaker 2: Are you growing up, It's everything like don't steal, hate long No, you messed up. Hate long horns, don't steal, don't kill because they're and it's all out of like jealousy for the most part, because they're bigger, richer, stronger, They're like big brother. So that's why I can name another team.
Speaker 1: I feel like somewhere in Colorado they're the Denver Broncos. Maybe no, they've won it, but oh the San Francisco forty nine ers.
Speaker 2: Good jobs, it's two out of four.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I just saw this walking on and here.
Speaker 1: And there's not a Colorado Well, there's a Broncos team, but I know, but I thought that they were big winners of the Super.
Speaker 2: Won Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know the Chiefs. Oh they've been recent recently.
Speaker 2: The other two are old school.
Speaker 1: Oh that's probably all I was thinking. Colorado anything, No, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: One for sure, old school.
Speaker 2: The Dallas Cowboys that have once it's the nineties.
Speaker 3: I mean you shouldn't know that.
Speaker 1: Well, sorry, the time I've been alive, Like, I wouldn't think that.
Speaker 2: Barely. And then one from way way way in front of that they've won in our life. But most of these are from Green Bay Packers. No, but great guess Pittsburgh Steelers. Okay, oh yeah, and that's from like old old old school. So that like Terry Bradshaw, Yeah, yeah, Terry Bradshaw, the immaculate reception that it was all before us. Uh, so I do want to throw a game at you. We didn't use and we were gonna use this for George Burge when he came in a bit to go and his wife was in the green room. And I know George and his wife I'm not gonna say pretty well like they're literal friends of ours. And I was like, oh, care can come in, And so it was it'd be in a great interview and I'm glad we did that because she's she's very nice and it was good. So we didn't use the game. So I'm gonna let you guys play the game. So this was meant for George, but you guys are gonna play the game. Okay. I'll play you a sound from the road, meaning George is a big touring artist. Eddie, I don't know if you can play.
Speaker 3: Why you think I know?
Speaker 2: Because it's not that it's because we toured and all this stuff's gonna be easy. Okay, you don't have to be like this is why people are starting to like Eddie Lestering games. Why because you have this automatic arrogance.
Speaker 3: But it's the truth. Man, I've been everywhere. Man, I've been on the road.
Speaker 2: We toured, you know, I know that I start to like Eddie Lestering games.
Speaker 3: It's not true.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox and Amy, you two play this, okay, I'll play you a sound from the road. You just name what the sound is. There are seven of these ray I didn't even ask if you're ready, do you have the clips?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 2: Right, here we go number one. I'm gonna play it three times. There is no prize. Let's not get angry. Everybody be having a good time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just play a fun game.
Speaker 2: No, you shut up because you're all You're a big part of why everybody gets angry.
Speaker 3: I know this sound see one more from him?
Speaker 2: Ray return to mic off.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: That's tough and give me one more. Hey, Morgan, you should play too, Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you were you listening?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me know when you guys are in. Okay, Morgan, a guitar plugging into an amp?
Speaker 1: Amy a soundtrack electric guitar. That's a R I've written down.
Speaker 2: I can't accept that answer. I'm gonna need something.
Speaker 1: That's all I have written down.
Speaker 2: Okay, lunchbox, I'm the amp. Okay, so I'm gonna have to You can be a judge with me.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Cool, it's just plugging in a guitar, and Morgan got it. Fully, they only partially got us. We have to give it to MORGANA. I mean, the the amp's pretty good, like a sound checked till you do that at sound check better. She got it right on, so she has to get that one. That's why I was like, be more specific.
Speaker 1: I know, but I had to share what I had written down.
Speaker 2: But you could have been more specific.
Speaker 1: I've just been copying, Morgan, or.
Speaker 2: You could have picked just sound check.
Speaker 1: Oh, but that was specifically the guitar.
Speaker 2: It was, but you might not have Okay anymore. Next sound like a next one up? Okay, and it'll be if the whoever is the most specific, if there's one more specific than others, will win, even if everybody's right, because he's a pretty specific. To George one more time, okay, I'm then I'm in somebody breaking in the back door.
Speaker 3: That it sounds like.
Speaker 4: I am in for the win.
Speaker 1: Kick drums.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's exactly. It's a kid.
Speaker 1: You said specific.
Speaker 2: I know, but I mean that's you nailed it. That's awesome. Morgan, I had drums.
Speaker 1: I didn't have kick drums, though I had drums lunchbox.
Speaker 4: I have drummer practicing warming up on the drums.
Speaker 2: Amy, you got a kick drum.
Speaker 3: You got right on it.
Speaker 2: Literally kick yeah, good job.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: The ground?
Speaker 2: You know the little ferry thing, the that's not the one where they're doing yeah they do that with they're foot all right. Next one bar bral sounds from the road. I'm in.
Speaker 3: Amy's writing a paragraph.
Speaker 2: Specific specific and if it's long, that's not specific. No, I'm just saying if you write like a ten pages and you're like, I got it somewhere.
Speaker 1: No, no, my allmine is fluid. It's not all over the place. Amy uh clanking long neck beer bottles and one of them breaking.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox cheers with beer bottles and then one breaks.
Speaker 1: Morgan holding beer bottles together and then dropping one.
Speaker 2: The answer is beer bottle breaking. I give it to all three of you. You all got that similarly, All right, none of these are over like four words, guys, for the record, I can appreciate the strategy, but just for the time. Take a time here, next one.
Speaker 4: I'm in it again.
Speaker 3: Wow, guys are quick?
Speaker 4: What there you go?
Speaker 2: Watchbox drumsticks, Amy drum sicks, Morgan drumsticks up next one?
Speaker 1: Amen, Amen.
Speaker 2: The drone? What if all the drunes attacks By the time it's over, I'm in for the wind.
Speaker 3: I don't say that, Amy.
Speaker 1: Tour bus coming to a stop.
Speaker 2: Now, you're just being funny.
Speaker 1: No, that's legit. What's happening.
Speaker 3: Pretty funny.
Speaker 2: But you're adding, actually just funny.
Speaker 1: That tour bus is definitely not headed out.
Speaker 2: It is you don't know where it's head. You are right, lunchbox.
Speaker 4: That's a tour bus pulling up to the venue.
Speaker 2: Oh the thing, tour bus, lizards, tour bus.
Speaker 3: Tour bus definitely was stopping though, Amy, that.
Speaker 4: Sound did you hear the fans?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 2: Right? Next up, have bacon.
Speaker 1: Than you'll famous, baby.
Speaker 2: You must be extremely specific.
Speaker 4: I'm Rember the wind.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Huh okay, I don't know whatever. I'm in the venue.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: That's ordering food at the waffle house, Morgan, I have waffle house.
Speaker 2: It's waffle house.
Speaker 3: That she said bacon, she did?
Speaker 2: I should ask, so right now, Morgan five. Amy four, lunchbox four, we'll do one more hit it.
Speaker 1: Well, my.
Speaker 3: I'm in.
Speaker 2: What rolled up again? That's all we got.
Speaker 4: We're not rolling it again.
Speaker 2: I can roll it again.
Speaker 3: I wasn't, idiot.
Speaker 2: That's so dope, lunchbox.
Speaker 4: I'm running down.
Speaker 2: You can say it.
Speaker 3: You're first.
Speaker 4: That's loading the truck man. That's the backstage crew rolling the equipment.
Speaker 2: We thought you knew it, and that's why he was saying again, we thought you knew it, and that's why I didn't play it again.
Speaker 1: Amy, rolling equipment box, Morgan, I had tour equipment rolling in I can't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I could give it to all of you because none of you work on it, but you all kind of wear But it is a road case. It's a road caase rolling a specific road case. But you all get to play. Everybody gets point. Morgan is still the win.
Speaker 4: Morgan knows the road camp man, I don't know we would have tied.
Speaker 2: Morgan. Can ask you a question you ever like?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't want to ask you this question.
Speaker 1: I can always like play the fifth.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough? You have a date a artists and I go with them on their tour bus for a weekend. No, but I've been on tour buses and I've hung out on tour buses, but like like not just will stop like you like you go? No, okay, No, I have not got it, but partied on some tour buses. Yeah, and that are parked. Yeah, but never like gonna go on the trip. No.
Speaker 3: No, never stayed the night on a specific tour bus. Got it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: And you have a few questions I was gonna ask George Bush, and I just like for you to answer them as yourself, not even as George. Okay, okay, Hey, how do you feel about Texas's chance in the College for All playoff.
Speaker 1: Feel pretty good about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what specifically?
Speaker 1: We have a strong defense?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: You do have a really good defensive line.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What are those guys? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know all of them. They work well together.
Speaker 3: It's a good team. Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just means, you know, song his offense can get it together. We should be good.
Speaker 2: What's your daily truck?
Speaker 1: Oh Ford, No, you're answering.
Speaker 2: You're answering. That's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I forgot Let me do it.
Speaker 2: Let me do this one me.
Speaker 1: How am I going to answer? Okay, I'll answers me. I don't care about Texas football, I have said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I thought.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Okay, one other quick George bit, and we'll do a bunch of stupid stuff like this on the podcast. You play name your favorite George. Yes, Eddie, you can play this one. Morgan replays one watchbox. You play this one. Oh, okay, write it down this this is an easy one. It doesn't matter. Don't answer. Which George, which was the first president of the United States. Thank you all right, here we go, write it write it down. Number one, which George was a beatle and wrote songs like something in the way. And here comes the Son, which George was a Beatle on road. Here comes this sun Na, sir.
Speaker 4: This uh, I'm in for the womb.
Speaker 2: For those listening, we're just gonna use a bunch of crap. We didn't get too over the year.
Speaker 3: That's a good game though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, George.
Speaker 2: By the way, grass to George Bursch. They had a second number one before we left.
Speaker 1: I was doing good with the Beatles.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, I need to answer everybody in yeah want you should know this.
Speaker 4: Go George Harrison, Amy.
Speaker 1: Oh, George, Stephaniphlis.
Speaker 2: That's abc was.
Speaker 1: George Brown.
Speaker 2: I'm sure a millman somewhere, or like a dentist Eddie Harrison, good job. Next up, which George was the lead character in the children's book series that features the Man in the Yellow Hat?
Speaker 3: And can you ask that again?
Speaker 2: Which George was the lead character in the children's book series that features Please don't interrupt the Man in the Yellow Hat.
Speaker 3: I'm in it's so dumb, that's my mixture.
Speaker 2: I was right, you are so dumb. Thank you. But let's not step on the questions everybody. I didn't mean to I know, Hey, I know, Bubba all right, next up Lunchbox, Curious George, Boom, Eddie, Curious.
Speaker 1: Morgan, Curious George, Amy, Curious George.
Speaker 2: Which George is known as the author of the book nineteen eighty four, The Whim I'm in, I.
Speaker 1: Can I not think of any George's Yeah, I know I can see it.
Speaker 2: Why amen, nineteen eighty four?
Speaker 4: What do you see more?
Speaker 1: I was George front cover of the book.
Speaker 2: All right, Morgan orwell, great job. Wow, that's right, Yeah she got there. Good job lunchbox George orwell Amy or Eddie orwell, and great you by all of you. But I know what it's like to go be like I can't get it. I can't get it, and then it comes at the last second, Like Abby would have had a seizure in that in that point they're trying to find it, right Abby, she'd be like my brain sort of punching herself. Which George was the first person to host SNL on October eleventh, nineteen seventy five. I'm in, Eddie and Lunchbox in the lead. Right now, there's only one more after this.
Speaker 3: Wow, I was not alive then vtw which.
Speaker 2: George was the first person to host SNL October eleventh of nineteen seventy five. It's considered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: I'm in for the womb.
Speaker 1: I feel like it was in my head and ounce out. Where did I learn this is?
Speaker 2: I've talked about him? Yes, all right, any time I can't give you, I gave you a little hand that I said time, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't know George George of the.
Speaker 2: Jungle, Yeah, incorrect, Lunchbox, George Carlin, Good job, Eddie, George Carlin, good job, Morgan, George Thompson, another mailman or dennist Okay, so it's Eddie and lunchbox. We can do three question tiebreaker, buzz in with your name?
Speaker 3: Wow, here we go.
Speaker 2: Which George invented the peanut butter process and is known for agricultural innovations. Eddie, Eddie Carver correct, George Washington Carver.
Speaker 4: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: Good job black History one of them.
Speaker 4: I probably did. But I don't know anything about the peanut butter industry me either. I just eat it.
Speaker 2: I hate peanut butter. I only know it because of Black history. Because I hate peanut butter. I don't want to know anything about peanut butter.
Speaker 4: I prefer creamy.
Speaker 2: Okay, next one which George wrote the Famous of Mice and Men and the Grapes of Wrath Eddie Eddie Steinbeck. Wow, that's correct. That no clutch. God, dang, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Things are in my head. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Which George became a two time heavyweight boxing change? Correct? That is a game, Eddie wins.
Speaker 4: Why do you go to my specialty sports go to?
Speaker 2: I did, but it wouldn't matter. You'd only got one, but that sure she.
Speaker 4: Went to the other one where was cas Stanza and stepping off.
Speaker 1: With George Jones?
Speaker 4: Who's that?
Speaker 2: Definitely all the George I didn't get to d I didn't make the game. Oh he's the artist, the singer. Yeah, he's coming in next week. By the way, have you ever met him?
Speaker 3: He's been in I don't know who that is, oh many times, but so.
Speaker 2: He's met him.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: He's probably doing a little puzzle over there. Okay, why don't we take a break, Thank you very much for the uh we're doing? The dude, he's been dead forever, like, are you gonna tell him now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really? One of the most famous country singers of all time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, one of the icons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I remember Real George and Tammy that you ever watched that that series? Didn't get to that one the guy that drove drunk on his lawnmower.
Speaker 3: And did what drove drunk?
Speaker 2: All right, let's take out the little mid roll here. Notable deaths in twenty twenty four. Sometimes you forget if it's early in the year they even died. It's crazy about some of these. Carl Weathers and do you know Carl Weathers is let's play this game.
Speaker 1: It sounds like he was in sports.
Speaker 2: Like he was in sports, not an announcer, so you're there kind of but not really, No, not what he was known for. Mostly he was Apollo in Rocky Apollo Creed. Oh okay, so in the New Creeds it was his dad. But Rocky one and two they fought each other. Rocky four he starts about fighting the Russian that thing. Carl Weathers died. He was seventy six years old. He died in February of twenty twenty four. All right, Quincy.
Speaker 1: Jones, Oh yeah, music Mogul, I'll except Mogul.
Speaker 3: Good title.
Speaker 2: He he died, yeah, yeah, Yet recently November of this year, the musical giant who did it all, Record producer, film composer, a multi genre artist, entertainment executive, humanitarian. He was ninety one. Did Quincy Jones start Motown? Yes, and then you know Michael Jackson also Rashida Jones's dad from the Office, amongst other great shows.
Speaker 3: A lot of that earlier Michael Jackson stuff. He did all the music, composed all the music for that stuff.
Speaker 2: One of he's the dad of one of the guys from LMFAO and the uncle of another no, and a great uncle of another one, Red Food. So those are the two guys in LMFAO. Redfoo is one of them and the other one is. Yeah, one of them, because one of them is one of them's uncle. I believe one of them Quincy Jones's son. I think it's Quincy Jones.
Speaker 3: I alwas thought it was just the uncle.
Speaker 2: He's Barry Gordy. Oh, it's Barry Gordy. The other Barry Gordy may have been in Motown though Barry Gordy may. Yeah, we're talking about two legendary guys. I think you're right, regardless their uncle, their dad. And then the LMFAO guys, one of them is the uncle.
Speaker 4: I think one of them is like the uncle the other one.
Speaker 2: Other one is Barry Gordy's son, Berry Gordy still live ninety five years old.
Speaker 3: Were think of Barry Gory?
Speaker 2: Okay? So Barry Gordy started the Motown Quincy Jones is a great producer. That's Mike Sel Michael.
Speaker 3: Jackson though, right, Yes, that's Michael Jackson, okay.
Speaker 2: Shannon Doherty actress, she died.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ohh cancer, breast cancer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: You're right.
Speaker 2: I knew she had been sick for a long time. I don't remember dying July thirteenth.
Speaker 1: She was Brenda on nine O two one.
Speaker 2: Oh that's correct, good job, okay.
Speaker 1: Chris Christofferson Yeah, as country singer actor.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Christophstofferson wrote me and Bobby McGee and saying it, actually, do you ever meet him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Mean who sang by who?
Speaker 3: Who made her a hit?
Speaker 2: Number one hit?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmm. It's on the tip of my tongue. Then, me and Bob McGee. Hint, hint, give me a hint.
Speaker 2: Her name starts with the same letter first and last name.
Speaker 1: Not helping my brain right now? Oh?
Speaker 2: From Texas.
Speaker 1: Oh trim Texas, You're not gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Janice Joplin, that's it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know she's from Texas.
Speaker 2: I think she's from Texas, right. She ended up moving to California.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: She also died before that song was ever hit. She never got to have a hit alive.
Speaker 3: She's part of the twenty seven I Think So club.
Speaker 2: I Think So Uh. Me and Bobby McGee helped make it through the night. This is Chris Christofferson. He was in The Highwayman and Star is Born. Maybe that wasn't even the original. Maybe it wascond it wasn't the original one. My second one was him and Barbara streisand maybe it was just awesome. He was like a Rhodes scholar, military guy, country music like he had all this stuff. He died September eighteenth. James Earld Jones, m M, I don't know, you do you do? Come on, think about it unless you just have unless you just having a bad brain day.
Speaker 1: Well, Janis Joplin, I feel like I am because I it's not easy though, No I know that one. Bobby McGee. Janis Joplin, Well no, yeah, well once.
Speaker 3: You said it.
Speaker 2: Old Jones. First of all, he's actor. I think of him though from Coming to America.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah King.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is the King Eddie Darth Vader, He's Moufossa. He's the voice of this CNN. That's his voice.
Speaker 3: Feel the Dreams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good one. He was ninety three September ninth, and Richard Simmons, the fitness guru, yep, oh yeah, would have.
Speaker 1: Got you just told me.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, that's the one I could have got. If you said Richard Simmons, I'd be like, yeah, fitness worker outer.
Speaker 2: The thing about him too, he disappeared for a long time, so then maybe I already thought he was dead because it can find him for years. And then he's like, I'm back and then he died. Richard Simmons massively famous in the eighties, a lot of energy like had Mary television show, like a Little Outfit, sold millions of videos, VHS videos, and like Sweat into the oldies and stuff. Liam Payne, oh the.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, the one direction guy that fell out of the or fell off the hotel balcony.
Speaker 2: He was thirty one. He died after falling from the third floor of a hotel room in Buenos Aire's that's terrible. And now I think they said he was trying to climb out, you see, like, yeah, I think they charged some.
Speaker 3: People from the hotel, like a hotel employees.
Speaker 2: But that's for the drugs, right, more so, but it said of them like just falling out. I think they said he was trying to climb down for some reason, probably I mean because of the effects of the drugs. But if you like just fall out, then you want to did somebody push him out unless they're not wanting And he.
Speaker 3: Was there for a show or something, right, like he was there, no idea he was going to go watch the other guy, Warren Neile Nile.
Speaker 2: He doing sounds okay, oh got it right. I don't know it is now. I thought you were just doing sounds like.
Speaker 3: Well, I've read all this stuff and I'm trying to put all the pieces together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was recent. I remember that one. Donald Sutherland understand who was very old who Donald Sutherland? He was.
Speaker 4: His dad.
Speaker 2: Donald Donald was in Hunger Games. He was he was a bad guy. He was president president And that's a recent one. But was he like ninety something like a hundred something like that. Wasn't he pretty old when he did Hunger Games too? Yeah, had to be, because he is in his I don't have I think i'd tossed the sheet with his age on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: He was uh oh right now, that's not what was Donald Southern. He died.
Speaker 3: He was eighty eight.
Speaker 2: I thowt that old. It's old, but that's not that old. That's wrong. I thought I was like a hundred who thinking of that's thinking okay, no, he's barely alive, yes, but no, no, he's not barely live. He's old. Jimmy Carter barely alive.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 2: The husband of she used to be really hot. She's like Latin, but his dad is an actor. You guys, can we can do this? We can work together? No older, go back ten more years Latin? Yep?
Speaker 3: Oh like like.
Speaker 2: Nope, hold on everybody, everybody take a breath.
Speaker 3: Just trying to guess that.
Speaker 2: I hear your bay. We're not going hard on the Latin. Uh. She is in the when they break in like George Coloney, Brad Pitt. Okay, I think she's in some of a couple of them. And then her husband it's his dad because her husband's very famous. We got tracked this, I got nothing. We got we got holiday brain here because we're all tired. Okay, Oceans?
Speaker 3: I remember Julia robertson Oceans.
Speaker 2: We scrolled Catherine. That's it. Who's her husband?
Speaker 1: Douglas Douglas.
Speaker 2: Kirk Douglas's dad, Michael Douglas is like two hundred, right? Is he dead?
Speaker 3: Kirk Kirk Douglas is dead?
Speaker 2: How old? I bet he was like ninety eight in twenty twenty. I bet he had to be almost one hundred.
Speaker 4: Party twenty was one of look.
Speaker 2: One O three boom, that's who I guess mixed up with Donald Sutherland because the dad of another famous actor. And I knew that dude was older than crap. That was wild.
Speaker 4: I was like, we're supposed to go back and remember him four years ago. Man, that was tough.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about because he was.
Speaker 1: The dad of another actor, Michael Douglas.
Speaker 2: And I get those two mixed ups Sutherland and got it and now they're both that so I got to mix them up anymore. Hey, we got there, Yeah, we got there. Michael douglasson why does he look familiar? A lot of stuff? Eighties massive actor in the past ten years. No idea movie Mike isn't.
Speaker 4: It was in a Mighty Man.
Speaker 3: That's what I know.
Speaker 2: I'm from Tito Jackson died.
Speaker 1: Oh he's one of the Jackson's, like Mike Jackson's family.
Speaker 3: But that would have worked even if he wasn't.
Speaker 1: We could not have said you were wrong, right, I know, But I mean I was saying specifically, was he in Jackson five?
Speaker 2: Yes? And did you know the Jackson five and the Jackson's are not the same thing, although they do have some of the same members.
Speaker 3: Now, I didn't know that, so was the Jackson's after Michael.
Speaker 2: The Jacksons were new members and after and possibly after I don't know if Michael was ever in it, but they did have to change their name for a bit because it was wasn't just the five the Jackson five, and then they ended up being the jackson later known as the Jackson's, So there's some switch up there. Imagine that you're with all your brothers. You guys are all really good, and you're freaking littlest one is the one that gets all the attention, Like you spent your whole life studying how to play the bass, and like you singing and like this little knucklehead who's like sucking on mom's boob eight months ago, all of a sudden, it's the star. Yeah. Do you need to get the resentment there? That's crazy thet Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'll think about that. With my family. I was the youngest.
Speaker 2: So how many Jackson's can you name?
Speaker 1: Amy, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Tito Jackson, can you Jackson?
Speaker 2: Fives? Janet was not in the.
Speaker 1: Jackson Tito Michael, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's the probably the only one I would know to Jackie Jackson was one at lest name as tambourine. I want a crappy instrument to have to play, but we just need another brother. Can anybody have? Marlon? And Randy Jackson but not the same as Randy Jackson?
Speaker 3: Thought like that. I thought you were gonna blow my mind.
Speaker 2: Hey, not for me, nog This Randy Jackson is also bald. So I've seen people on TikTok get confused, and it's a funny bit when someone's like, did you know Randy Jackson not the same guy? But not the same guy? Uh? Phil Donahue, Amy Oh.
Speaker 1: The talk show host.
Speaker 2: Innovators that in that format like really one of the first and probably the first to make it massive, like Daytime television did it for thirty years. He was before Heroldo, I would say, yes, and a bit different than Haroldo too.
Speaker 3: Because I was too young for Heralda. But I remember Heraldic because of the mustache.
Speaker 2: M Heraldo still like doing his thing. Oh that's cool, I would think because the originals and like the pioneers in that world were Donahue like Sally, Yeah, Heraldo Oprah. Oprah was like based on like a Donahue type thing. So Oprah was the first to go massive massive, But even she says like without them that she'd have never been the person. Bob Newhart actor, yeah, comedian then actor for sure?
Speaker 3: Is he in elf? Yes, he's his dad, the elf dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really one of the funniest. It was ninety four. Like, I don't know that there's anybody that's been funny for that long. He stayed funny even when he was really really old, and he was massive in these seventies and eighties.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I'm a Bob Newhart fan and I do have a Bob Newhart sign thing in my memorabilia collection. But like, if you look back at some of the stuff he was doing in the seventies and eighties, really like ahead of his time. Funny but very dead, pant always no, not a lot of energy, purposefully.
Speaker 3: But he died.
Speaker 2: He was ninety four. Willie Mays.
Speaker 1: Baseball player, he.
Speaker 2: Was ninety three, played center field for the Giants both when they were two cities, New York and San Francisco. Could run, could hit, could do it all, multi tool player, ninety three. Dang O J. Simpson not a jew?
Speaker 3: Oh I forgot he died this year.
Speaker 2: Do you guys say it every time you hear O J. Simpson? Because in my head I do.
Speaker 1: O J.
Speaker 2: Simpson. Not from Adam Sandler Hanega song so good? Yeah O J. Simpson. But you know who is Hall of Famer Rode Carew must be a guy thing not too food. I'm like a man. That song was legendary. As a kid, O J. Simpson, crazy good football player college even NFL like then became one of the first to transition to be a movie star. Yeah, make a gun and then transition to murderer. And that was a crazy transition no one saw coming. O. He was acquitted of murder charges. Died April tenth following about it with cancer. He did lose the several case and I don't know they ever paid any money to them, but so I should say accused murdered. I don't want to get suit from the dead or the estate. But he did go to jail for a long time, and mostly it's because a lot of his memorabil yas somebody else had it and he broke in and tried to get it back. And I don't know if they had it legally or illegally, but then helped them. They kidnap them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Chris Chossot, we did that. Toby Keith's big one. I waited to do this one last. He died at the very beginning of the year. The country singer and songwriter known for his larger than life personality, died on February fifth. He was sixty two. He was diagnosed with stomach cancer in twenty twenty two. The last time they came in here, he obviously was very thin. But you know, what I was told was that he was then because he was going through stuff. But he was like on his way back. Look, I didn't know. You talk to people that knew him, they didn't know that he was so close to it be in the end, I guess he did not want people to know. He did a couple of shows in Vegas. If you remember, had friends I went. I got friends tickets to those shows living California and Vegas, and they were like, man, he started a little slow, because you can tell these tendends, but like by the end of it, he was going all out and like played for two hours, and so everybody's like that launched this tour and then it was you just wake up and it's like Toby Keith died, Like wait what, Like we had just talked to him too before he came into February two months or so doing bowl game time because we were with Toby, Jaco and myself and Toby, a bunch of Oklahoma people, some Florida State people were in like a suite at a bowl game in Orlando because they played each other Florida State, and so everybode's up there. I mean, as far as anybody knew that was not his like extreme close family, I think everybody thought that he was on the other side of it. So yeah, that was a really surprising one. Toby Keith died February fifth, twenty twenty four, rect to rest and peace. There all those folks.
Speaker 3: Was Jimmy Buffett this year or last year?
Speaker 2: He not on the list, so it must have been last year.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe minus OJ but allegendly okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Three OJ allegedly rest in peace.
Speaker 3: Maybe everything's allegend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, TVD allegedly on the riv.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty funny. Your peak can have dangerous health risks hold if you hold it. Experts say holding pe?
Speaker 1: What your peak?
Speaker 3: Holding your pe?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought you said peak.
Speaker 2: Like if you hold your peak, I don't know it.
Speaker 1: So hold yourself back like when you're in your peak, Like, this is what's dangerous your health.
Speaker 2: But obviously holding your peak might be dangerous too, because maybe you just need to flur it. It'd be the flower than you're meant to be, you know, you know, feel the rain on your no one else can talk to it. Holding your pee generally can be harmless, but there are some cases in which the behavior can post threats to your health, especially if it's regular. Once the bladders about half full, nerve receptors till the brain it's time to pee, and the brain tells the bladder to hold it until it's socially acceptable to urinate. That's when the brain wileson signals that relax the urethral sphincter muscle and make the bladder muscles can track to squeeze urine out. But you urine has toxins in it. That's why your body's trying to get rid of it. And so what ends up happening if you do this semi regularly is that you hold in toxins and then eventually, over time those toxins end up back in your bloodstream.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, now I'm not good information.
Speaker 3: Because I tell me to hold it all the time.
Speaker 2: But again I think I hold it occasionally is okay. But if you have a job and it's like an ever like me, I probably have toxins sometimes A hold up for five hours. It's just like a game with myself.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The first stages of it not being properly allowed to release are things like U T I S. Yeah, yeah, gets back bacteria in the urinary tract. Track is always a weird word. I think it's track, but it's tracked the tea at the end. And you know, I watched I watched on TikTok Trapped do a live stream the other day, Trapped. Can you think of traps? Big song?
Speaker 3: Who I can't t r a p t trapped, m give us a hey, give us a one one note or one word?
Speaker 2: Don't know how the first one go? You you'll know the song when I sing the chorus. I know Michae will know it. There's a big pop song too. We played it in our pop days a lot, maybe maybe before you guys.
Speaker 4: Headstraw, make you Anyone Headstraw.
Speaker 2: I play on my phone. I don't sing it very well.
Speaker 1: You know that's on my workout playlist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know that was a banger. That guy still looks kind of the same, and his eyes look a little older, which is kind of what age does. Even if those guys like the Papa Roach guy met him. Papa mister Rose looks pretty good. He's in his forties.
Speaker 3: Cut My Life in two Pieces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, looks pretty good.
Speaker 3: Looks older, but a lot of tattoos there.
Speaker 4: You go, I recognize that'd beat.
Speaker 3: This is trapped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this was a big pop song. I mean it was in that state.
Speaker 3: Headstraw tick on Anyone.
Speaker 1: Gone Headstrong?
Speaker 3: Is this creed Nickelback time, it's gotta be.
Speaker 2: But it's everything with a guitar in that same decade. Eddie's not the same. He's convinced everything's the same. If you were in the two thousand, two thousands tens, you're Creed.
Speaker 3: Some forty one, Creed Nickelback, Lincoln Park.
Speaker 2: Not the same. It happens to be two thousand throve, but it's not the same. Yeah, Papa, when Papa roached because I played that back at kyle Z, my first station. When that thing came as a song, it was like, this is the hardest thing ever to be on, Like pop radio caught my life. The lyrics, just sonically, lyrically, it was like, this is like metal. And then it became a hit and then everything else kind of launched off of it. And that song as a jam suffocation, no breathing, don't give up if I come on off me?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no no. That was hard.
Speaker 2: And he did a song with Carrie Underwood a couple of months ago, and it's really good. Carrie loved this big rock person. You know, she was like doing stuff with guns and roses. She's doing But was anybody with me when I met him?
Speaker 3: Any iHeart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just saw a really nice guy. What is his name, Mike mm because it was something like guth three or something. I don't know, I remember what it was. It wasn't GOT three, but I remember thinking, you know, I was.
Speaker 1: In that room where the blue and yeah, oh yeah, I was there.
Speaker 2: I saw him Jacoby.
Speaker 3: Oh is that it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Jacoby shatticks and looks pretty good. He's forty eight. She's not not all. He was just young when he was doing it, so seems older Jacoby. I know it's not like got three year Jacoby or some name. Uh yeah, I know they're still still doing it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: One more thing. A manipulative mom just graceful reason for lying saying she had stage four breaks bank breast cancer and got seven hundred thousand dollars and go fund me donations like this is the whole thing, and now she was send us to five years of probation only felony probation.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 2: Emily Joyce, Hannah Joseph. I wonder how many of these are actually being down where people are justly because there's no regulation go fund me.
Speaker 3: And it's not why she just gets probation because they seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It wasn't open.
Speaker 1: Would you say just seven thousand? Why in my heads?
Speaker 2: Well there was another one seven There was probably stumbled it, so maybe that money. There was another one recently where somebody faked cancer for a while and made hundreds thousands or maybe even millions, Like that's prison was.
Speaker 1: That Scamanda girl? Her name is Amanda, but there there's a whole podcast on it called Scamanda because.
Speaker 2: She scammed funny. So Scamanda Amanda.
Speaker 1: She was had cancer for years, but she didn't really have it. But I mean she would post things like as if she was at appointments. I mean she took it. She would blog about it. She was one of the first back in the day that was like a blogger. People over the country were dedicated to her story. They were invested, like they wanted to know how she was, and she would construct these whole like today was really hard, and she would she I can't remember. She had some sort of maybe medical background, like a nurse or something, or maybe she would just google.
Speaker 3: She's going to use all.
Speaker 1: The big words that you know you get at appointments.
Speaker 2: Like that and you don't really know that I'm exactly, Like, I know what it means.
Speaker 4: Why is that illegal? Because you put up a gofund me and you put up a story. If someone doesn't do their research, I get in that their fault.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 4: I mean like if I if I get a homeless man inside of the road says I will buy food with this, and he buys beer, can you go to prison for that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think again, she didn't go to prison for seven thousand dollars because it didn't meet the threshold of how much money it was. It needs to be stolen for that. I think at some point it then is fraud after a certain number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was having like organizations were flying her places.
Speaker 2: And if it's big enough for people to care to prosecute you, like, that's a not part of dollars, not a couple of dollars.
Speaker 1: She would get like his flight, hotel, all the things. Like she would be like a speaker, you know. She'd take these trips because she was going to die, but then suddenly that she'd get better and she'd be like, I can't believe it, I'm cancer free. And then a certain amount of time had passed and she would say, I have terrible news the cancer has returned, and then people were just just a roller coaster. She kept people on. I don't know. There says to be some sort of accountability, like I don't know, even like people that scam people on dating or or tender swindler stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't go to jail for lying, but.
Speaker 1: You swindle jail swindling.
Speaker 4: If someone voluntarily gives you money to a GoFundMe, that's on you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: She would get up before her church and like give these whole like you know, like that's got it. That can't be right. You can't go before your church where people are making donation collections and have this whole lie of a story and people pass around a collection place.
Speaker 2: For you again, and we have to look up the role here. I think it is once you hit a certain point, the crime gets worse and worse. If I were to lie to get ten dollars from you, I'm not going to jail for fraud unless somebody trying to set an example out of me who's a politician, wants to prosecute because they know other things I've done too. Because again there's no ruling it's lying unless you're lying to the certain people. They can't lie in court. So yeah, if somebody says I'm gonna trick you and I've served in Vietnam, please help me out homeless, But you're dude, you're nineteen. There's no way that sign is accurate. Like that probably is not jail. But once what's up?
Speaker 1: Well, I had only listened to the podcast, but it looks like ABC put together a documentary that is premiering in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: There's also watch it wirefraud type where if you're getting money from somebody sent like if you're lying and they're sending money across because wirefraud now is not just basically like a y, So that's part of it too. I think there's a lot of nuance to it. But if you're doing a go fundme and you make eighty three dollars and you're lying, I don't think you're going to jail. If you do go fund me, it's a public case and you've probably hit a numerical threshold, you're probably going to be prosecuted.
Speaker 4: It looks like she also.
Speaker 2: Forged some documents and gave some like false scammanda, false testimony, and some hearings. That is awesome, and there's probably once you at a certain point, you're doing big stuff. To do it, and to do the big stuff, you're gonna have to do some fall documenting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just listened to the podcast a long time ago, but now I'm apparently we have that to look forward to in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Like scammers are the same, right, Like they call and they tell you a lie, and then you give them money and don't. I don't really read stories of big scammers going to jail or getting.
Speaker 2: Caught getting caught because most other countries.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Wells about Michael, how much do you have to scam for it to be a something? Or like what the what the fraud law is? Because again then I canna take a homeless guy to the as long as there is intentional deception and to prive somebody of money or property through false representation, that is fraud. So yeah, but they're not going to go after it unless it's worth it to go after it. So but I would say even if the amounts ten dollars, but you have like I wouldn't even say priors, but there's a reason someone wants to take you down. It would be like how they take the gangsters down. Back in the day, they'd be like, we can't get in for all the murders, her taxi vasions.
Speaker 3: How they all went down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So any intentional deception for money or property can be fraud, regardless of what it is. So if you lie, I'm turning in for fraud, you could go, I mean by the role you over expense at the company and lie not me. Why did you responded that these looked now I looked at everybody, I didn't look at you. You over expense.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it looks like she also stole Monday money. I forgot that there was this other fundraiser she was a part of for this person named miss Miss Cindy, and she ended up Miss Indy actually really did have cancer, but Scamanda took like fifty percent of what was fundraised for Miss Cindy and the Miss indianended up dying from cancer. But that's It's like, so that's one of her crimes too, is the theft of like taking from a fundraiser that wasn't for her.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're not saying her name right.
Speaker 1: It's Amanda, No, not even that, it's Amanda Riley Scamanda.
Speaker 2: I think it's scam Is, but I say, no, I know, but I think it's a scam and nam Man.
Speaker 1: I know, Scamanda. That just feels weird to me.
Speaker 3: It's harder to say Scamanda, but because but that's why it's written like that, so you do.
Speaker 2: Whoever came up with that novel idea, like, we need to make sure we say it like they named.
Speaker 1: Scam and oh Scamanda.
Speaker 2: Yeah better. I just feel bad for the person created her name. And now we're just peeing on it. We'll see that's bad too. Scam Aanda. You're really insulting them now, U Scamanda, Scamenda, Scammanda. And you got to wonder too if she was starting without full intention of it being as big as it was, Like somebody who robbed a bank and I was like, well that was kind of easy. Let's do another another another, And then all of a sudden, Scamanda, who was scamming people, was like, I could probably make a few hundred bucks doing this one time. I was like, well that was easy, let me just keep going. But it don't mean it any more, right, it all makes it. It's still terrible. I wonder if that was kind of the idea, not to try to make thousands, hundreds of thousands of dollars from it, right, because you probably don't think you're that kind of person.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I think some of it too, And this is just my opinion, was she liked the attention, and then she sort of realized maybe the money, and so then it's it's now it's double. You're getting the money and but you're also getting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet you better have that one. Like that's currency to some people attention.
Speaker 1: The I r S also prosecuted her for not paying taxes on the money she scammed, thank.
Speaker 2: God, or like a thangster, because why you're gonna pay taxes on the money you're scamming.
Speaker 1: Well, but she was, I guess if you're getting really receiving it, you know, because it wasn't a scam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if ire scaming, I wouldn't like bay. No, maybe a secret scammer. It's like secret Sanna, all right, we're gonna play secret scammer this year. Whoever's name you draw, you gotta scam. Good luck, get the whole year to do it a bit secret. You don't know who's trying to get scammed. I hope by drawing me, by drawing me, and forget play secret scammer.
Speaker 3: You went in a day.
Speaker 2: Before we even leave the studio. From the before the bits over, I've already got her clicking a link.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm precious, all right, Thank you guys, Appreciate you guys, and we'll see you guys soon.
Speaker 3: Thank you,