Speaker 1: Big bank. What it is. You don't be on nothing. I onj okay. So let me bring you big big facts.
Speaker 2: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot Com, a lot.
Speaker 1: For the Coach Lab. You know what this time for big facts, Big Bang?
Speaker 2: What up baby j What up?
Speaker 1: DJ scream? I'm here. Listen to the streets asked for it. We have delivered.
Speaker 2: Ralloh pulled up on this on Big Fast Rollo.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: Her?
Speaker 1: Know what you man? How you feeling? How you feeling?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's just an honor to be here. You know. The last interview I had was a he was in the mother cuts out of officer. Yeah, it's just an honor just to be here in prison and being able to sit down and not being no seals. And it's a lot of people just sending sales right now, man, and my heart go out for them, and it's just I'm just happy to be free. I'm happy to be next to Jay. I feel like I'm on a bigger rankings, but you know i'merstanding minutes lady. We went through hell on that road. You know that was them live to take that pill day and the spending real days. Everybody don't know. She kind of pushed me in this rap game. You know, she pushed me in and nobody don't know them stories. And you know, I'm mad that you God damn left me right that mother. You keep it going, you talking about but it's vacation. That was a bad That was a good talking about.
Speaker 3: I feel like freedom, And you know what did you learn from the whole thing?
Speaker 1: We got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 2: I mean I learned a lot of different things. You know, I've been a living different federal facilities, you know, as you know, every time I went somewhere, I kept getting caught with phones and they accused me of moving drugs from jail and all kinds and shit went on throughout. You know, I'm going in there thinking that. You know, I've been to state prison twice. I went to prison when I was seventeen, did two years and got out, stayed out three months, and went back to state prison again. So when I get to the figs, some of that motherfucker thinking like it's the same kind of routine. Like I could get me a cell phone, I could do a little moving around these folks ain't shit to play with like that you get caught over the phone. It was like I got caught with the goddamn ooz in that bitch. You smell me. You know, I would getting call phones all the time, and you know they just give me a write up sometime to police see me on the phone in the state and then even write me up. You smell me, so like, I think people ain't able to identify the difference between the federal state and I know we said with our tone real likely like it's a game because I thought it was a game, but that shit is not a game, damn play that's a yo. At Australia, it's a that's some difference between going to Rogers State President and Jay coming out now visiting me, then you saying Jay, get on the plane to come to California. They should have massive difference, Like having your people just going in the mountains is shnowing the road fucked up. You know. I've been to places where the correctional officers will tell you some shit like yeah, the first time I ever seen black people, you smell man, they be dead ass sire. They never seen a black person until they start working into this facility. So it's a lot of racism going on. Now, that's when I really had to identify, because, you know, going to school and they telling us us as blacks, we only make up twelve percent of the people in America. You smell me. I was like, how the hell did that possible? I see Jay right here on Bank, I see Derek get Cruise, I see Big Bank over the doll in the six I see you. But when you actually get on that damn road and getting them buses and you don't see no more of us like that in the middle of this got them this country, all that homeboyshit, you see what I mean. So it's just it's a it's a it's a privilege. I ain't even see a black officer for years, So it's a privilege. A black sister like y'all will know seeing a nigga from Atlanta, it's absolutely you won't even see a nigga from Alani. You be like, you're from Georgia, a part of Georgia. Are you happy to see a nigga from the South or Mississippi. So it's just it's just a you know, it's just a blessing to even be in the presence of our people.
Speaker 3: You're keeping your promises to yourself, like a lot of times where people were incarcerated, you know, you got a lot of time to think of stuff, pray on stuff, you know what I mean, And then you make promises to yourself, and a lot of times, the God are you keeping no promises?
Speaker 1: You feel like since you get up?
Speaker 2: I mean, I made a lot of false promises coming up in the dark game and the bluff and stuff like that, because there's been times where I got a DFA or discipline feeling that when I was a kid and I shot so different people in the bluff, and I told myself at that time when I was going to trial and shit, like, God, if you if I get out of this, I will never do it again. I will never see no crack again. As soon as I got out of this shit, I just went crazy. But see now, but see now it's different because I seen the motherfuckers. They ain't playing like, they ain't playing like we can. We can go over here to Forest Counting and get some probation or get out or get a slap on the wrists and ship like that. And we see we can look at people different cases in that motherfucker. Like we can look at go on YouTube and see a nigga. You can't go on YouTube, but look at dirt right now, and you can't go. They ain't bringing no cameras in the court. You ain't even gonna see a speck of dust in they motherfucker courtroom. You ain't bringing no phone in that bitch. Like it's just a whole different ball game. So like I was playing when I was making no broken promises, and now nod I ain't playing, So I can make a false premise all I want, but them folks ain't playing, so they pull your ass away forever and it ain't. And then you think you're going in the fest with a whole bunch of rallos. You're like, shit, I'm federal. Now I'm gonna be around a whole bunch of more time mean all the niggas. And you go on that bitch with a nigga like calling his mama, Hey mom, you got your check this much? Can I get fifty dollars on my book? And now you're looking at the whole federal sisters, Because when I was on a jet, when I got caught on a jet in my head I'm like, shit, that what this shit come with? You know what I'm saying. I wouldn't do thirty years, a hundred years if I had to, because I knew, like in my head and my mind and my heart and my soul, like this is what this shit come with. And honestly, I looked at that shit like it was a trophy. I was like this my gramming like nigga, nigga, this is this is nigga. I went fedg. I went the biggest ever. You smell me like this was all the young niggas look to do, like we looked and we praised to, you know, get some kind of success out the dope gain and now you know, to get millions of dollars out this shit because Jay to tell you, back then, we weren't making no fucking man, I don't know Apple Music, Spotify, Pannador or like labels one just giving you no mellis of dollars like that, you smell me like Jay had to walk. Jay were right, that shit roller. You gotta pay twenty five hundred for this session, hey, and you gotta pay Thomas and paraship Line. I'm to take ten thousand dollars to get on that front page. Oh you need Roley, you gotta do this show for free because you need John at my mistakes like Jay to tell you. So like accomplishing that shit was like a lot. And I know it sounds stupid as fuck coming out of nigga mouth, but honestly, that what we do. And you know we see now niggas go get there on the switch on that gun and ship now and they like they show it like nigga, I gotta switch. That's the same way I was with millias and dollars of cash. I was so fucking happy that get this shit that I was like, man, I gotta show this shit like out there if I go to jail or what this shit up in the show this ship. I'm happy, you feel me.
Speaker 4: So when you think of toun them for like fuck the police and now you cussing people, you think that they just target Now you.
Speaker 2: Know, any time a murder go cold, you the federal the Federal Brew of Investigations have to investigate it. So like if anything go cold or any murder case go cold, they have an obligation to solve it, you seel me. So a lot of shit was occurring that they accuse me of doing they just got because when they planted a federal agent in Pakistan, right, y'all see me with a hunt of niggas, and I'll say, so I'm let them and I'll hug them and I pray with them. But it's be like a circle inside a circle. You know what I'm saying. I might not never talk to this nigga for real, because soon were going on Pakistan. I go in my little apartment and they go wherever they go, because you know, I got a nice little setup. You smell me. So even when the ate, when, even when that the niggas was around me infiltraining us, I never really spoke to him. I still had them dealing with you know what I'm saying. They was never able to get to me. But this one time the nigga was like, man, I guess the federal nigga that. The nigga was like, hey, I gotta I gotta buy a certain amount to get the rollo. One of these niggas told him that, and I was like, I ain't know that thing about this. The nigga had done told him like, you gotta buy I think between fifty and one hundred pounds to get the rolloh or if you buy anything under that right, I'm gonna talk. So the federal agent had the FBI Chief of LBI had green lighted them to get the money because niggas was running off on the FIS Like niggas will get their money and say fuck them and they'll get locked up of course for it. But they was running off on the FEDD. But in this particular time they said that we gonna have an agent go out with you. So now they had the the white man in in front of the car like he did Uber driver, and they had Uber on the car, and the nigga who was supposed to buy some work from me, he was in the back seat like he getting an Uber ride to go by one hundred pounds type shit. I had no knowledge. I was in Cali picking out my my shit, you smell me, and the little niggas they robbed them. I told her out that on big fact last time. And they robbed them. Once they robbed them, they shot at them. You smell the shot at the Feds or whatnot. So there was a big thing. So the Feds hurry up and ran over there and did what they did to them. But they let them go. They let them niggas go. So right then when they got to the office, they were like, y'all just put an agent in harms where y'all have to end his investigation because I've been on the investigation for like two three years, you smell me. And right when they had to end the investigation, that's when they sent word to get me out of Cally. You smell me. So they sent all they look so I don't know who the hell they had, but I know the whole motherfucking plane, like when I go to the discovery package, the whole plane had cameras on it. The pilot had a camera on him. The motherfucking bitch I've been on this whole every time she flew me, she had cameras on them. So even the tour buss like going because I put it, like you know, on the back of the tour bus, you can just open your bed like the back of it, you can open your bed. I used to put all my money up under the bed, I dry them under the keller, and I fly the situation back so it was nowhere around it. You sell me. So everybody thinking that okay, Rollo saying fuck twelve fuck twelve. Now that that shit ain't had nothing to do with it. They ain't even give a fuck about the weed period this maam me. They were trying they do it, and their obligation was to solve their crime. You smell me, and that's within the investigation. You smell me. And they just stumbled over the weed. You smell me. And when we got in there, you know, niggas try to you know, work, they move and shit like that. But God is good, you small me. So it was never about the fuck welve and shit they even laughed at that.
Speaker 3: So what was the most disappointing part of I mean, like like coming home? Of course you was happy to have your freedom and be home, or what was the most disappointing part of coming home?
Speaker 2: I mean I think that I think that the most disappointing thing. It's just like, no matter no matter how big you get in life, whether it's whether it's the Drakes or whether it's like you know, niggas will never think that the industry will go against Drake or niggas will never think that. You know, all our life, niggas been saying they wanted to be like meet to Now that he home, they put, you know, the bone on him. You remember, like it's like this fucking world don't allow nobody to you know, blossom. It gonna always be some shit that coming away. So I think my biggest disappointment is just seeing all these men and families just falling be against each other. You know, when we was coming to the A, everybody praised the A because everybody worked together. You know what I'm saying. Everybody was like, shit, right, lookd gonna get a soft re fugal or this nigga can go get a song fugal. This nigga, Like everybody was working together. It'membing like no matter where you go, like niggas was working together. And now you get out, you're like, damn, these group of people don't fuck with the group of people. That group of people don't fuck these people. And then it's a lot of fucking money involved. You know what I'm saying. Everybody getting money now, so you know they got a right to pump their chests up. It was only a handful of niggas getting money when me and Jade don't walking around this bitch, you know what I'm saying, And the niggas don't get money now they they niggas like Bank Niggat Bank Bank, don't wash his hand with all this bullshit. You smell me so like you know, you was hearing names like Big Bank with the Maserada. You aren't even see you ain't even y'all. Niggas ain't even really see his face until you know. You had the yard back then. But niggas, I ain't old enough to go to the yard. I was twelve years old. You know what I'm saying. You had when they had they thing going on. You heard their names in these same names, the Big Yankster, the Big thank Blacks and shit like that. These niggas don't wash their hands with niggas you smell. I mean, so when you see a nigga like that, give up on the nigga. A nigga that like ani that, a nigga that was devoted to helping the Runks and people on this interview, probably an gonna know who the fuck the Runks is. Niggas ain't knowing who the rock crew is. But these are cruise inside of Atlanta that really blossomed Atlanta and made Atlanta. You know what I'm saying, What Atlanta is today disconnective no, like what make niggas step away? I think that I think it's money in power. I think that once a nigga gets some money and some power, we we as people sometimes become arrogant and we wanted and we be like man fucking other people. We don't even know how to forgive, Like we feel like a cow with a lame ass. Nigga, we forgive a niggas maamly Like think about me and meat Ball and them like we we'll say, fuck each other, fight, custs each other out on the block, beat each other. Ass. I'll come home with a black guy, He'll come home with a black eye, and we'll still come home together. You know what I'm saying. You fucking around and punch one of these nigga here I they switched like nigga up Dad like it just it just ain't that it's too much fucking pride and ego and too much money involved. Like now nigga feel like domn need bank. It was a time when niggas needed bank. Like Nigga, you couldn't even God damn, you couldn't do much without bank. You couldn't do ship without Jay. You had to go through Ja to get any more for clubs, even if you ain't want to. Now, niggas like, I don't need that bit jay. You know what I'm saying, Well, I don't need a scream. You need a scream to get in the rap game back then, like you needed him, nigga, you need a DJ holiday you need it bigger. Big Ranka was just and their motherfucker maam a nigga that supposed to have Fay fifty minigga. Niggas feel like that I need him. It was a time with me. They ain't know I paid him ten thousand dollars to go on the Sore Whim because we needed niggas back then. Now you fucking around and you get on TikTok. You got your little song. Now, I don't need nobotter fuck everybody. This is my little crew on Feendi. Niggas and your cow won't it now? Nigga, you was a bitch back then. You steal a bitch in your inside. You just you know what I'm saying. But you know, I think it's that bang. I think that niggas just got a little down there, got a little money. They took the neighbor off neighborhood the hood hood, right, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, facts, that's all right, that's right.
Speaker 2: What's the biggest lesson you think you learned it now, though, I think the biggest lesson that I had to learn, Like my brother caught me. They before yesterday, oh yesterday, my biological brother and he, uh, he asked me for some money. And I was like, I ain't seen you no money today. I'm I'm you know, kids go back to school today. So yesterday I was out at athletic foots and hibbits and shit, get making sure they got some shoes and shit to go back to school. You know, That's one of the things that I knew since I was a kid, Like I made sure my mama like made sure I'll have me some new shoes for back to school for after summer breaking in Christmas break you smem me, And I did that. So I'm telling I'm telling my brother, yes, say like, man, I ain't finna send no money to the jail right now, Bro, I'm finna buy all these kids' shoes and shit. And the nigga say, bro, I'm in jail, And I say, nigga, I was just in jail. You ain't send me not one dollar. You my mama. Nobody never sent me not one penny. He said, bro, you keep sending me to your regular one hundred dollars And I'm like, Nigga, you ain't send me not one dollar. You don't know if I was broke or I was fucked up or nothing, like nigga was tising them up. But I needed a hundred dollars. You just didn't know that. I ain't finna cry. But I think the biggest lesson that that I had to learn. And the nigga told me like this, he tried to score one. He like, I'm only in jail because the nigga told on me. And I'm like, now, you only in jail because you did something that a nigga can tell on you for you smell me like you can't blame that nigga, like blame yourself. Like every day in my life, I gotta, let's just say it, twenty thirty niggas in Pakistan in my hood right now. They can wear all the wires they want, they can wear all the cameras they want, they can put how many police niggas they want around me and try to get information. They don't matter because I ain't doing shit wrong. I know I ain't doing shit wrong, So ain't nowing you can do to me. Say a lot of these niggas can go up here and say, oh yo, I'll stopped doing this, that and the third, because nah, nigga, just don't do that wrong. It ain't illegal to be a game banker.
Speaker 1: You smell me.
Speaker 2: Although I'm not a game bank or whatnot, but you gotta know the law. And I was able to get around some honorble brothers that kind of taught me that. It's ream they taught me the lot they taught me. And if I ain't taught, I just learned from another nigga that the got like not to do what the fuck he did? You sell me? So that's probably one of the biggest lessons I learned, Like you cannot like I took the TV room from some Messicans and you know, Messan stabbing. You know you know what I'm saying, Like down the road they stabbing hard. You played with them, they stabbing. The muscle man had no TV room and it was the biggest call in the yard. It was like six hundred of us on the yard and then went number the fifteen hundred man compound. So we had more molding people than anybody on the y'all like, man, we need the TV. And when I got in there, I took the TV and I was like, what they gonna do this? And then old y'all Roller took the TV room from the Missic. Roller took the TV room from the Mexican. I'm like, man, fuck the messic, what they're gonna do? I beat out on the gay they did, they this little you know what I'm saying. I beat all that one on one, and there's a lot of us, you know what I'm saying. So I'm kind of bogard. So the email that the leader of the muscle, he was there and he was like, give them fuck that TV room back. I'm looking at it like, oh, I ain't getting it back now, because you're coming over here telling me to get back. They are told over me, I ain't give the ship back now. So he was an honorable brother, real stubbor, real gangsters, got a lot of bodies and all that those shit. But you know, like, you know, I get there, all the niggas following me. They want, you know, they want to be up on the roller. I got a little scruts, you know, I come from the streets and he looked at me, so I buked on him. I'm like, man, sitting all of them up down the room, i'mna give ingm one on one every nigga that come in room. I pepped by three on them out boom. So he came to me the next day after child, he was like, rollo, kill them people back that TV room, Like, nigga just beat the ad. What the hell up? Get the TV rule back? I just beat the ad. And it was just this one motherfucking line this nigga told me, and it just fucked to me to this date. And I used this ship every single day and every time a nigga says some stupid ass ship, I used the same line. He said, I love you, think you doing right, but you're doing wrong. And he told me, no matter how deep or how far this shit go, you can't get no good out of doing wrong. Fact, and I look like shit, you know, I want the nigga that a little intelligence. They're comprehending our listener. This nigga is kind of right. So I just gave a nigga here TV wrong back.
Speaker 4: So what your promise was like with streaming as earlier to yourself when you first like when you get home, like I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 2: My promise, my biggest I think my biggest promise was I was trying to see you know, I love my daughter to death, but you know she gonna grow up and she gonna get up, man, and she gonna get the hell long. So I think my most important promise was to show my gratitude and appreciation to the woman that held me down, and that was my girl. You s maa man. I don't think people understand and have I feel to sit in a cell because that being in a hole, like for Thug when he was in the hole at carb counter right, you know we see him talking on the phone. We seen him. You know he said he come out of a certain time in the face. Ain't no coming out of that room. They got the shower in the rooms, manam So when you go to the whole in the face, ain't no such thing as talking to nobody on no phone. Ain't no such thing as a video visitation. And you as a person don't own it like you like onlyer before Collgepong, you is if you sending that motherfucking room without a cell phone, without no contact, without seeing nobody for six months straight, without talking, not even able to you ain't able to talk period. You ain't able to ride a kite, You ain't able to do nothing. And for a motherfucker to continue sing you let us. I can't send on letters out and telling me everything every day like this is what going on today, this is what was on Instagram, this is what was on TV, and it just ruin you every day. That was my life, you know, I mean that's all I fucking had this man. Those are moments that I just would never forget. It's ma, man, No matter how much I can explain to a bitch y'all nigga out here or my mama for example, like I can't. I can't put nothing before her. It'smeving no kid nobody, because she was the one that did that when I was little and juvenile, from going to Millville, east Man to Metro all out DC to going to Feded this man. Mean, so I think that was my biggest promise to her. I ain't even tell it to her, matter of fact, I just told it to myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said anything else to spell when I got big? Was any of it important for you?
Speaker 3: To get out and even if you didn't really have problems with them, but if people perceive you have problems with people, to kind of squash that too.
Speaker 1: Because we saw what happened like with the rich homie situation. We saw it just recently happened with like the boosy situation.
Speaker 3: Whoever, even if it won real problems, it was perceived as that was that important to you.
Speaker 2: I think that, you know, Jay had to tell you. Jade was there. You know what I'm saying, Jay was always there. Yeah. I just keep saying Jake because I like to give people that credibility for you know what they did. A lot of niggas ain't gonna do that. But I just was a little khaki. I was one of them niggas that I'm describing who is the problems now, it's not me. And I was just a nigga with a whole lot of money and a whole lot of power. I had a thousand niggas onder me. I had a lot of goddamn money and and I would fuck with that man. You's I ain't. What I was doing was just kind of bullying niggas like trying and then you know, I'm out of chain gang. You that motherfucking chang ain't to fuck your head up, bro, Like you'll come out that motherfucker thinking that you could just do ship to people like you coming out that motherfucker. Niggas got life and they stabbing every day. So I'm coming out their motherfuckering and we got guns. We ready to shoot every motherfucker day. Like I'm I'm with whatever this shit come with, Like I don't care where it go. I'm trying to test you and see where it go. And a lot of people when on that type of time, and I ain't gonna say they were scared. I just was. I just was tripping, bro, And none of that shit was his fault. You smell me. I ain't just saying that because he did it, smelling me like he ain't have to do no song for me. You smell me or like now, now, don't get me wrong. You know Big Bank got on my ass about the situation for Booster. But when I pull up on Boost and I show him out the documentation and he find out, you know what occurred. My thing was he told me like, niggas show the world this, don't show me this this man, man, I'm like look, these folks. I had to really sit in and say, I knew once a nigga called me a rat and shit, and I knew I started seeing certain niggas like or certain groups of people like gravel up against me. So I'm like, Okay, the reason why all of us as niggas from the streets hated rats is because we felt like that person took an individual from the streets. We felt like, it's a nigga in zail for this individual, and he took this individual took a nigga from his kids, or this nigga took people from his mom or well whoever that loved this person, that this person told on that he's singing in prison for the rest of his life. Well even though even if he was just saying out, oh yeah, or thirty months or two months, so however long this motherfucking person sitting there and here that was told on, and it and it and it. It just fucked me up because I ain't nobody ever said that they was in jail for aulla. You know what I'm saying. And if you my pawna or you my dog, and you see that, why the fuck you still growing up against me?
Speaker 4: You know how this ship, how does ship get even like in the mix like we put it in the mix, like for a nigga even be able to associate your name, Rat.
Speaker 2: I think that you know, I always went to jail, and I always like I had this lawyer name asked Josh shout out to as Josh, and I don't ever want to throw him under the bus because he always did whatever it took to get whoever out of jailed. That was in one of my trap houses. I'm known for trap house. I'm known for putting a house on English Avenue the bluff. Simpson Road asked wherever I gotta put these motherfucking tromp houses at to make sure my plug get money, because I older nigga the hell of my business, and I think that whenever they came in, he's some kind of way found we debt to the wrong in this bitch. They got dope, they got guns, they got everything, and he was able to just always put in old motion wantless illegal search and seizure or anything that or sometime they came in and they had a warrant for a nigga, and they had when we had dope and guns, and he was able to come in that bit and say, yeah, y'all ain't coming there for a search and seizure. Y'all came in there for a future to one or something. So there was a lawyer that I intrusted, you know what I'm saying. I still trust him, you smell me. And if he tell me some shit like rollo, I'm gonna put this motion there, I might not even see the motion, you smell me. I'm not really comforting of the law as far as putting a fucking motion in or you know, I don't really know all these different sections and codes and shit. So if he says some shit that he think is the way to go, I'd be like, y'all, you smell me. He got all my men. I did this shit for ten fifteen years. I had a nice little run doing this shit. I got I became a mother, I mean now. So when he came up with the play like, hey, some niggas trying to take a file for you, and this can get you out cause we ain't gonna be able to fight these for I'm like, all right, green Lody, you know what I'm saying. It wasn't never in my head, like okay, I know I ain't ben putting no niggas in jail. I know, rallowh ain't you small me? Whatever he got going on, I ain't got shit to do with me, you smell. I mean, he's just trying to get me out. If he got some niggas, that's trying to work a move for me. And cool beans. What the move was though the move was at that given time, I had not even known, like, you know, I'm fresh in the fiacet. I probably like a like a month in before. You know, niggas all kinds of lawyers, our motherfucking niggas talking about they masons they can get me out, all kind of he do Israel Lights telling me, hey, rollo, you can go against the jurisdiction and be a solve receial sin. And it's just so many different plays was coming to me that I'm looking for, which one on a bus, like with one on a bus. And when he come to me with the play like, hey, look, all we gotta do is you know, pay a couple of dollars, you know, and buy some product. We can go buy some out from. At that time, you know, pounds was like twelve hundred dollars for some good gas back then, But we can go buy some f like two hundred dollars apiece and buys one hundred pounds at like two hundred thousand. Smeam, I mean you know a good price what they did like twenty thousand, but buy us a thousand or whatever. Whatever, whatever you do, whatever you get, cause this is the game, and one in person. Because you had niggas coming over there, like like you got immigrants coming in every day, they charging like ten thousand dollars to come over, right, anybody though, let's just not even take an immigrant, let not even take my move. Let's just say Jay, Let's just say Jade ain't got no fucking record, period, and she get locked up, she got some she got her right, the guy there get first of filmer at you smell me me. I can't get the versus for that. I've been locked up something eight nine times. I've been in prison twice. So even if Jade in the cart, she got a fire, she legal to carry, you smell me me, Ja ain't need to take this motherfucker if so. However, but on this particular play, it was on some shit like these niggas ain't got no convictions, right, if they agree to take these two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, I'm gonna pay to get them over here. I ain't eve gonna lie. I tried to pay eight thousand because it really was like ten fifteen thousand get these motherfuckers over here. And I was willing to pay a nigga old in me the miner already, so I was like, you pick up that mining and just hand him that mine. You smell me. When I got in there, I didn't even know the whole play. I didn't know nothing. I ain't know what the fucker prophet was. I ain't know what the hell I'm just sending that motherfucker like, okay, whatever you're doing. Ash did all the talking and all the documentation and say rollo and say not one word in that motherfucker. When we leave out that motherfucker, he said, we're good. Right. Two weeks later, they tell me that it's a conflict of interest due to the fact this lawyer have a marijuana form that I possibly was dying from this mall me so right then, Brian's still like, oh yeah, they should never let you go on that meeting with him if they knew that this was a conflict of attorney. If they knew that there was a conflict of attorney and you brought me into this session, then all of y'all conflicted. This mamell me. It's almost like if you like, like I ain't know that. For example, like I tried to fight for my money. I might have had like two million dollars legitimate money, right, but they said if I put one dollar with a million dollar cash of illegal money, it makes the whole one million and one dollar taints it. It's all motherfucking it's all money laundering. So even if even if one of the officers that was in his room knew that a marijuana farm was in my lawyer as Josh name, they all y'all knew. You smell me. And once Brian still got that motion, I'm like, oh, hell yeah, I'm glad I wanted that motherfuckerers. This's the only fight I got. Now we got a prosecution misconduct motion. So as we're going to court for the prosecution misconduct motion, you know they hurry up and with raw on the honored brother ash from the case. I hated that because you know, that'm my man. But as we fighting were going to court and these things are coming up because we so Brian still like at this moment, Ralau can't coroperate. Why because y'all motherfucker's already put him in a position where he can't do it. You smell me, because now we find like three four years later this same motion because mother COVID hit, all kinds of shit occurred. So now Raloh can't cooperate peer, So you motherfuckers need to do something as a remedy. You see me and them motherfuckers just went fold. They just fizz. They just went fold. They was dead to the wrong and you know they was like, look, man, we'll give him his guideline, please, but we ain't. We ain't giving him no, no, no fucking cut off his sentence. We just ain't doing it. And you know, after I said four five years, I'm like, shit, if I signed a plea for eight years, I ain't got to do nothing but a year or two, I just got tired and I just siged.
Speaker 5: Okay on a second.
Speaker 6: So okay, because my thing is is like, you know, like I know you for real, and you know, like I've been knowing you, you know before the rap shit. You know, like I've seen your struggle to come up and you know what I'm saying, all that shit. So like when I when when I heard this ship, you know, immediately I was like hey now.
Speaker 5: But then.
Speaker 6: I was I saw I was given like paperwork, and I read through the paperwork. I looked at it, and my question to you is, matter of fact, let me get let me get to it so we can just get to the bottom of the shit and you can just you know, explain your part about like what's going on or whatever. So it was a part in the paperwork where it said as far as like the profit was concerned, where they were talking about, you know, the whole thing with Ash and you know, like how Brian took over and all of that. And it said if it comes out on June sixteenth, twenty eighteen, that mister Davis gave information. I know this honorable Court has been privy to that actual notes of that profit. If that is released, there's a lot of information on a lot of people that are well known in this community that would not bode well for mister Davis for his security and his rap interests at all. And I don't see the benefit at this point. So basically, My question to you is.
Speaker 2: Let me get that page. It's right, I don't go nowhere.
Speaker 5: It's at the top. I think it's seven.
Speaker 2: We got paid Swell? Good? Can you go to pay Swell?
Speaker 6: I have those two pages, but I have the I have the paperwork though, But so my.
Speaker 5: Question, that was my question to you, like, what exactly does that mean?
Speaker 6: Because I know it was a lot of talk about in confusion, about like not knowing exactly what the proper was and you know what I'm saying, all of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: What did that part of the paperwork mean?
Speaker 2: So if we go to you know this page. Hey, if we go to page twelve of that documentation, right, it is safe, Terre Terrell Davis didn't give up no information right right down page twelve, right, And we go to that same documentation in which you got right. However, these people that tried to hear help me. It's significant people to some of the people that are around me, and they ain't do ship but try to help me. These are the ways these people make their money.
Speaker 5: I didn't let me hold on my second.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this because on page eight it's saying that the conflict of interest with Ash is coming about as a profit that occurred at which mister Davis provided information to the government.
Speaker 5: And it's my belief or our position.
Speaker 6: That mister Steele and mister Davis want that fact kept out of the public's knowledge. What does that mean so you can explain that.
Speaker 5: It's right there, it's the top of page eight. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So my thing is, whenever you get documentation, all you gotta do is read the whole page. Don't never, don't never. We as people don't never need to go to.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I read the whole thing. I read the whole thing.
Speaker 2: So my question is, and my answer is to this, why we ain't going to page twelve or this document where it say Terrell Davis did not give up any information. However, Ash was already communicating with these people. Hey hey, so now give me that paperwork. It's a blue folder, asked Josha was already's communicating with these people, and I don't want to throw my man up put on the bus. So, so what is believed to be said in this documentation, what is believed to be saying this? This they're trying to accuse as Josha of taking me, of taking me into this to ex flew himself from this investigation. You sell me, and I'm gonna just show you the documentation before we even go further.
Speaker 6: So, yes, I'm just saying as a journalist, I'm asking on the top of page eight, whatever this is, I'm not accusing you or nothing.
Speaker 5: No, but it's saying that the profer.
Speaker 6: The profer occurred at which mister Davis provided information to the government. So it's basically saying that during the proper information was provided. And I think that's what a lot of people people were, you know, taking as basically you told. So that's why I'm asking you to explain that part so then you know we can get to the bottom of this shit.
Speaker 2: For real, I don't think people understand what's the lawyer. A lawyer is is a counsel in which we are illiterate of the law. So even if even if any documentation it'll say comes down to real Davis, comes down to real Davis on any emotion that you even put in. So even if ash go on that motherfucker say hey on on on Terrell Davis, behalf, I willing to gone head to take a Please, it's gonna say, Sorel Davis, come now any email in the documentation it coming it gonna say it's coming from me because this is my counsel. But verbally or came out of my mouth, and all documentation on page twelve of that same documentation that I can get, I can get it for you.
Speaker 4: So you're saying, you saying, basically, you let all you gave what's name ash the greenlight to work the move. He went in up talking you ain't saying the motherfucking thing, but it got you looking like a rap basic.
Speaker 2: I ain't exactly, but I ain't. I don't even know what to say in this motherfucker I'm saying. So he did, going up saying some ship here and guess what we I got documentation right here to show that Brian still big, literally big. I got all the documents from from that same June six prophet. I got all the documents right here, and you can read it if you were like you you want to because I read George. But but I got all the documentation that shows that Brian still begged, literally begged the prosecution team. We we to this day never seen that prophet, We to this day never seen the profit. I got all the zhibits all the notes right here, bro Brin Still, it's begging, literally begging for the.
Speaker 5: Prophet, begging to see the prophet or begging to keep it.
Speaker 2: Sealed, begging to seed. They won't even let him see it. Brian Still didn't going. I mean, these folks having means without us even knowing. That's Ryan Buchanon though, that's the actual prosecutor that they actually winning out with. Okay, here go the prophet day, what about thirds? How about that work? These are emails right from Rhyan View Cannon and ask Jose. Okay, right here is from the Still offering right to this September eighteenth, twenty eighteen at five thirty pm, five thirty four pm. Surround you, Cannon, you as ag whatever the fuck? But ask yo ship is right there training It's say, please send all discovery reports, test messages, proffers and related to the matter requests to the Honorable Court. So we see that. You see that that on that documentation it said happens June sixth, twenty eighteen. Right here, this date says September the eighteen, twenty eighteen. So you see we begging for the proflem. Brian Still is begging. We never seen anything from that proflem So what we're trying to prove, our prosecution has come to motion. What we're trying to prove is that y'all participated with as Joe Ship to get information out of me by murders. I n even when I room.
Speaker 6: But look, but this is this is what I'm saying though, and I'm just being my journalist or whatever for this. For this particular part, it's not saying anything necessarily about the murders or whatever. It's basically saying that Brian filed several motions to request that the profit be sealed because of information, because there's a lot of information on a lot of people that are well known in the community.
Speaker 2: We dig for the profit.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, I get what you're saying about begging for the profit, But what I'm saying to you is is that it's saying that on this particular page of all of that paperwork, it's saying that Brian is asking for the profit to be sealed because there was information that was provided about well known members of the community that might not bode well for your security.
Speaker 5: And or your career. And that's the part that I'm just trying to get to the bottom of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what sticks out because that's what anybody else that reads that, that has any type of half of an intelligence that I have, that's what's going to stick out to them, and that is what might sway them as far as their opinion of you as concerned.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm just trying to get you to just speak more about that.
Speaker 2: How would you look at that if you read on another I'm not I'm not stating this this honorber brother I met as josh with Brian Still. Brian Still went to this man wedding, went to all this type of shit. So now so what I'm saying is what I'm saying is it got to a point inside of this case where Brian Still wasn't only fine for me, he was fine for as Joshah on several occasions. Even when you go into the documentation, we can show facts that he was fine for him. This man got kids, they went to each other schools, they went to each other wedding and things that matter. So a lot of time and if you go to the beginning of that same documentation, the Honorable Court did just say it looked like he's trying to see these documents for the benefit of as Josh. You gotta understand this was fucking up this man career more than it was fucking on mine, because not one person was even mentioned from Sorel Davis. You smell me although it was on my behalf he wanted, not on my behalf, as my lawyer trying to work a move for me. Yes, he did understand, he did. Whatever the fuck he said. I don't even know none of the information. All the information came from my attorney to the prosecution team, as I'm showing you in this emails from Brian's I mean, from Ron Bukennon and the honor of brother as Josh. Never have it said that raulh Verbalis said anything at me, although these documents is saying that on Terrea Davis's behalf.
Speaker 5: No, it didn't say. It didn't say on your behalf.
Speaker 6: It said Sorel Davis provided information that's like I'm trying to get you said, explained to get to.
Speaker 5: The bottom of this, because it didn't say that.
Speaker 2: The government has the government has true, true, critical date and prepared present evidence that there was an alleged or knowledge of criminal conflict. So we you looking at this documentation. But you see the man fight right here. The man fight is that the government is true that this is a critical date, June six, and we are prepared to present evidence that there was knowledge or knowledge of an actual conflict of interests and possible conflict in the case law due to the date this man present his case. This man is telling these people it's a conflict of interests, it's a conflict of its prosecution is conduct here and we need to get to that. Brian Still said, it comes out that on that on June six, twenty eighteen, mister David David's information. I know that this honorable court been preidy these people. This sign individual is an honorable man. And these people presented a fight for me, for my life. And I refuse to even I don't want even if whatever ass told them in reference to these people on their behalf, these niggas got countless niggas out of jail. It's niggas that stick I got caught. Maybe I got caught trying to wreck my move, but it's it's a lot of niggas out here that's free and and and I like my freedom the same way I told y'all when I first walked in here. So these same people mean something to me.
Speaker 4: They say they need else to spell. So you're saying, basically, if you, if you say, what really happened, you're gonna have to tell basically give them up what they've been doing, give up their operation.
Speaker 2: If you say, if I tell you who who who?
Speaker 4: If you say, if you if you're gonna if you say right now, like well this would happened?
Speaker 2: Is gonn You know these people? You know how many times I wanted to come out and tell the world who these people is that? You know how many times I wanted to say fuck that ship and hey, this person did the mother time and this is how he got his time cutting and this is what happened. You know, I want to do that ship every single day of my life. You smell me, I really want to do it and whatever whatever however it went with as those because Ash went to these people, these people, It is only reason why I'm saying this shit because Ash got this barred already. He just barred for this shit. You smell me. So even at a time when he wasn't this barred, I wouldn't even come up here and say Ash was trying to do anything with my people. He smellt oh, I didn't even know these people.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't like so.
Speaker 2: So, So what I'm saying is if perhaps, if perhaps some people came to you trying to help you get out of jail after helping countless of people, they showed me they proof, They showed me the evidence, They showed me how they got niggas out of prison. He ain't do shit, yeah, because the niggas trying to expose me. These people ain't do shit to these people like these people ain't doing that right now. It's niggas that need these people. It's niggas that need these people. It's not me. And let's get one thing straight. If I go to jail today for a nigga telling on me, it's klled Brady evidence. They gotta tell me who told on me. So you ain't that ifiny get up and go all give information on niggas and niggas go to jail and I don't know where who said to jail. If I shot you, motherfucker and you put Chaz's on me, you gonna know who was your suspect. So we ain't gonna act as if Okay Roll told on some niggas and they went to jail and we don't know who they are, Like where the fuck they do that at? Like when we ever heard of that in life? Well, some niggas told on some niggas and nobody didn't even know who the person that told on them and they doing time.
Speaker 4: How make you feel that nigga from you? But how make you feel like niggas be for you went in? Niggas close?
Speaker 2: For me? How to make you feel I think that I think that you know it hurt me? You small me? After if if a person called anybody rat we have to present changyain rules is we gotta present the person who they told on like that at any level of inwork, you gotta know who like you just can't God damn.
Speaker 5: Saying you have to. Basically, what you're saying is is that anytime those types of.
Speaker 2: You said, if a nigga ain't locked up, ain't nobody got told on? That's what he's said that. I mean, that's that's life, ain't it how life goes? Like you gotta if you come on man like I got caught one thousand pounds, I moved, they they'll que me buying ten bricks herund at the time, timbreds of cocaine. At the time, I knew a lot of people that I could have just seen. Hey, I served him, I served him. I served him. That was easy. That's easy doing going to get out, I know countless y'all see niggas do it every single day, not one hit like my plug, my plug, He's still out here trying to give me shit. You smell me like he's still trying to give me shit, Like nobody on my stable was locked up but me. You smelled me all the rest of the niggas that have been in Pakistan and they got caught on the jet on me. They wasn't moving those packs in Alabama and all the tenant markets that was paying high price for this shit. So what I'm saying is, if we going into a real state of mind, even with this documentation stating this, where are the people you smell me? If what I'm saying is a lie and what he's saying is the truth, If this nigga is truthful, then you bring your truths because I got my truths. I'm showing y'all, John though my old Patna jo.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying because it's people out there that are watching it don't know what's going on, or that you know, aren't aware of what.
Speaker 5: You're talking about. But we just have to put everything out there so that we.
Speaker 2: Can, you know, you know, sign people. You know. It was my friend, It was my man. It's me for him to go up on me and try to accuse me, and I'm explaining to him like I tried to pay somebody four hundred thousand dollars to handle some business for me, and I already knew the nigga was gonna count and get his hundred and fifty thousand and only give the other people the two hundred and fifty thousand. But what I'm saying is I the Misican's been doing this shit for a thousand years. The Mesicans been doing this shit for a thousand years. When I call or do this sometime they got sometime, they let a hundred go across and let tin get caught. You smell me, like this is the method these keen pining drug dealers utilized to stay out of jail. You smell me, so like when we do it, it's a fucked up thing to do. When we try to pay motherfuckers to pimp the fizst or get us a situation to get out of jail. I wanted to get out of jail, you smell me. And if it was a wait of for next my way out without me telling all the nigga, I was willing to do it, you smell me. Not no third part of cooperation. You have to agree to this. I helped agree to this, and then I came on bit fast last time, and we can go back to the video like if somebody come forward, then god damn it, we can go ahead and get allow out today. So I'm telling the nigga like, come on, get me out, Come on and get me out, you smell me. The nigga didn't want to. Some niggas didn't want to act right you small, I mean, but they just needed to hear now that. Yeah, but if perhaps a nigga go to jail for me, then I would hate me, you sam, I would hate me to this day, you seel mean. And even if we code through all this documentation, because as you see, all these are sealed documents. All these are sealed documents in which they keep telling me role. I was trying to see it, but you know, it takes time to just go through this documentation and read, write for word and see what's going on, because it's say right here, the conflict interest and possible recuse of the prosecution team and dismiss of the indictment. I wanted to be dismissed. I wanted to win, and I wanted to get out of jail. And these are the documentation that I want to on the seal, and the reason being because these are people that meant something to me. I talk to these folks on my cell phone every night at three four o'clock in the morning about this shit, and we develop a relationship. We would develop a friendship. And although my play ain't go together, it's niggas that got twenty thirty years that I really being for and I hope that they play go together. It's man, that's just me, Bro, Man, that's just my heart. So no matter how many times we pull out the documentation, no matter you know, this incident happened with June six, twenty eighteen, and it's twenty twenty five, it's seven years later. Now. One person came forward and say, hey, Bro, I'm locked up for ROLLO. Why you feel like you got approve though? Why you feel like you got approve. I mean, I don't necessarily I think that you can never prove it. Me personally, I think that it gonna forever. You know this Jade, you know then my man, So I'm always if she want to go. So if she feel like I did some lame shit and you know, if she willing to, you know, see my side, then I'll do that though her. But I don't give a fuck about a lot of people.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, you'll never be able to prove yourself. Nobody, even if they see you win, they're gonna say, hey, man, if you want another shot that ball on the side you want to never warn that game. So even if we showed, we go through every nigga that's in jail in the whole goddamn United States of American, and everybody saying telling me, it's still somebody gonna be like the nigga died or something, ain't gonna be something. It's know. I mean, so once they put that on you, it ain't no getting out of us. But let's get back to the question, how you feel though my nigga turned their back on that ship. Was like I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat. I couldn't think. I couldn't. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't like that ship had me so fucked up in a point like I was like, God, damn me, Toral rollo David like me, I kept it gainst. I kept it, really you telling me? I did all the time from nothing, I could have years it told and got out that motherfucking I got a well rat or rat coat for the rest of my motherfucking life and my kids, like I could I did. I gave up my apartments. You know what I'm saying. I loved it on my fuck apartment. I gave up my Lamborghini. Nigga, you know how hard it was to make them three hundred eighty five thousand dollars. Like it's almost like you go work all hard for your rest of your life and you accomplish all this shit and they just I could have kept it, you know what I'm saying. All I had to do is do what they saying. I did you sell? I mean, I could have kept it. You gonna You're gonna put this shit on me and I lost, Like this is a loul love. You know what I'm like, Damn like that shit make you feel like fuck the world like cause you cause you you gotta still look in the mirror at yourself. So you ain't gonna say I should have told on nobody. You gonna say, God, damn nigga, like what the fuck? Like you the only person you you and a couple of people that you that look cause you gotta think about it too. J You gotta think about this too, Black. You gotta think about this stream. Niggas want you to be a rat. Niggas wanted niggas happen like, Oh that motherfucker w win it. We finally got something up on them.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 2: You you you had to do that because everything about me supreme and superior and and I'm humph real, you smember like nigga, I'm humph real. I'll fight your ass. I'll beat your ass. We can shoot, we can do whatever. I can go get me some money. They could take this ship from me. I how to run this ship back up. I know how to go sell some niggas some dimes. I'm not go get some hero and I know how to go get it. You smetter, I go fund raiser, So I go in the mother fuck like I know I'm gonna go get me some paper. You smell me. So niggas vid that, and that's why you see a lot of these different dudes that turn their back on me. They ain't even they they trying to be a rollo for real, Smember. They ain't never sold no dope. They selling weed. Ain't selling a little weed here and there. But that ain't like selling heroin. That ain't like going in their mother fucking kissing again a brick or white and none of this shit ain't nothing. You gotta god damn try to make this ship something and try to get off this ship just so you can make your real back. You see. I mean, niggas don't know that if you go back to what they June sixth, what you what you let adds do that? If I can go back, Hey no, I I ruther go do another five years to a year before I go out.
Speaker 4: Say like, if you knew what you knew nothing how I was gonna all play out, I would have never did it. I would have just if I knew that, because if you know me, you know I ain't on that type of time man.
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking they motherfucker you my Pam Pama you, my man, Like nigga, I could have told on you you know what you did for me, Like nigga, you know what I mean it. You know what I'm saying, Like I want to never the niggas that's trying to expose me worked for me like you would have been you, you would have been in this. I could have easily said, oh yeah, I supply him too, and I get him this, that and the thirties man easily easy. I like ill to do it, said and go on my phone and seann, Yeah I served them on this day right here. That's the easiest thing to do. So like that shit fucked you up so hard and you gotta look at yourself and you be like, it's just a it's it's a body. You can't win.
Speaker 6: So do you feel sorry? So do you feel like it because I know you just said that. You know, like when it came out and when everybody turned on you, you couldn't eat, you couldn't sleep.
Speaker 5: You know, it really fucked you up. Do you feel like.
Speaker 6: It affected you so deeply because you felt like you had done so much, genuinely for so many people.
Speaker 2: From your heart Jay, every day of my life to this day, is still for me. I ain't. I ain't. I don't think I'm gonna ever heal from that. It's man me, like I done got accustomed to niggas because because after a while, when the motherfucker started to realize, Okay, nobody ain't in jail for alla, nobody in in jf foroller, nobody in jef frollo, motherfucker be like, Okay, I give up. You know what I'm saying. Certain people gave up, Like Okay, I ain't gonna keep putting that on shout in today's show showed me that it's a nigga in jail farm.
Speaker 1: So like.
Speaker 2: That's time, you know, time the biggest snitch, Time gonna tell you smell me. So like as time progress, you know, I still like even like with with certain individuals, like I still ain't heal from that ship, Like I don't even think I'll ever be able to conquer that ship now, But would you looking let me ask you this?
Speaker 4: Okay, by you're saying you want to let ask goddamn finish for you if you if you had to do it over So seeing the ship, how it is like with Ja just read and all that, because people try to let me read.
Speaker 2: I would never read it. I said, I got to talk to this nigga, right all right? Would you fucked with you? Put you bag up from you? Hell nah, I will, I will, I would. I would believe my man if you my man, and I ain't gonna know the man. And you know I hate that, you know, I hate to put it on anybody. But like even honorber brought a big meache who we wanted to be like our whole life. They got a certain individual in prison saying am in jail for a big nich I me and he go to piperwork saying them, it's Jeff a bit mess. Maybe it's maybe it's fake, maybe whatever is going on, but he got documentation. Not one human being said that about me, You small me, And that's what that's that's that's my only fucked up, my fucked apart. Because this is why we hate niggas. We hate niggas that first of all niggas that got put on by certain individuals like Nigga feded you and your people and looked out for you or help you in this rap game or help you do certain things, and you telling me I hate that type of shit still to this day, no matter elf I'm saying, oh I'm super do good and do right by the law and do right by people, I still hate a motherfucker that locked a person up, that put them on in my heart because even to this day, when motherfucker's crossed me, now that I do'n fed, I still get mad about that. You small me so But if you mind man saying, I'm gonna believe you over believing a ghost.
Speaker 4: But a lot of nigga means let them down the day though, correct, You know what I'm saying, like like like you just sit there and see it. The part that hurt the most was it was a nigga that tried to expose you that you love right, correct, So that was a letdown.
Speaker 2: Too, right, So you can't putting that pay in nobody these days. I think that I think that I think that we will always be able to see through their bullshit, Like after we can be blind, we can be blind for so long, but we gonna we're gonna wake up. You smell me, We're gonna get up out that ship. Like I don't give a fucking you in love with a nigga, You in love with a bitch. After a while, you're gonna start to see through that shit. Like man, I've been going for that, like Masshi for that long. So like even when listen, bro, they man did all this type of shit, it ain't nobody heard from him, not one time since I love it out his elf. You smell me, and I ain't you know, I sit on the brother. I won't never shit on the brother. You know, I won't go out to forgive me. So I'm gonna forgive everybody that wrong me. You smell me, so you know I'm on that guardlet godless learning, because that who got me through that journey of my life. You smell me, and you know I give my life to him over. I give my life to end of this street shit. You smell me. But I ain't know it's in the butts about that. I don't even want to say but to that. However, I still would have some kind of hatred of envy in my heart for a person that locked the motherfucker up. So even if a nigga stepped back from me, step back from me, find a motherfucker that's locked up for me, and step back. Just find a nigga. That's if you can find a motherfucker that right, a little locked up thing. I need to go kill my goddamn self. You don't even gotta kill me, you, I need to go my own motherfucker brains out. If I did some shit like that, you smea me, and yeah, you're right I did. If I if I wouldn't, if I would have known what Ash was doing, I would have been told us that, like, no, I don't want to do that. Hell no, try another way and let's fight. Do something else. Even though I think that if I would never got that prosecution, mit comed up, I think they probably would have. You know, I don't know what they would have did, you smell me? But that prosecution with Brian still. Brian still fought that shit real good and real hard. He put a nail in the coffin on that motherfucker. Because every time I went to court, I had a new charge. Every time I get charged with goddamn a phone today, I get charged with a gun tomorrow, an old goddamn probation. Like every time I went in to court, it was some new shit. So it was a benefit because we needed that motion. That's the only motion I got caught red handed with the shit, what the hell you want me to do? I needed some kind of fight. I needed some kind of loopole in some kind of way, Brian still made one.
Speaker 4: You think the internet is a good or bad thing for you?
Speaker 2: I mean shit, I make so many millions of dollars out of the Internet. I can't I can't hit on it. You know what I'm saying, Like, well, not for you for your thoughts, your true thoughts.
Speaker 5: Because you know that you at times are kind of emotional, right, and you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You're very passionate about the things that you believe in. And you know, sometimes sometimes we pick it up and don't think and go straight to this. And sometimes I'm not going to say that you shouldn't speak on how you feel, but sometimes you know, it's just best to kind of, you know, take a step back before we speak on the ship that we feel.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying, right, And I just was one of them niggas inside that prison cell saying, all right, when I get out, I'm pushing up on him. I'm pushing up on him. Oh yeah, And I'm gonna say something about him too, And I'm gonna be out there way ain't on his ass. Well he yet, like I just this was, this was my fucking plan and I wasn't gonna go against it, even if it would have cost me whatever the fuck it was gonna cast. I just was on that type of time, and you know, I feel like I completed my mission.
Speaker 4: But a lot of niggas could be pushing back from that and not the rap rap shit. I could be pushing that, like, man, Niggallo will be doing too much. Man a nigga, A nigga want to be smoked with everybody, man, ain't I'm cool?
Speaker 2: A lot of him could be pushing back from that aspect of it. I mean, and they they they got every right, and I ain't saying they wrong at all, and I ain't just to find my ass, but I was definitely on the bullshit all the way one hundred. I already to die for that shit. You smell me like, I'm like, hell nah, man, that shit just felt so bad, like you're gonna lie on me. I never really been loud on like that, you know what I'm saying, Like, like I'm telling you what happened in y'all trying to make this shit out of something else. How d heg, you gonna make my shit out of something else?
Speaker 4: Is how do it look if it was you take yourself out of, take yourself out of and just you just knowing in your heart you feel like I know I'm a solid nigga, and y'all should know that too, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, take.
Speaker 4: Yourself out of the notch nigga, and you looking at that ship from another nigga point of you.
Speaker 2: I think one plus one will always equal to like we got one plus zero right as motherfucker like we got this and nobody locked. You know what I'm saying, Now, give me one and one equal to like solve the equation. You know what I'm saying, Like even in school at a DCD like like, no matter what the fuck we do, it's always a fucking equal, it's always something like. You know what I'm saying, Like, don't mother fucking complete the mouth. You know what I'm saying, Never leave this ship un like, just give me that. You know, that's all I asked for you sme me if even if you feel that way about me, that know what I'm saying. Even if you feel that way somewhere about me, Okay, you got this, now give me that. You know what I'm saying, Give me the person that I'm that un locked up, thatcked because obviously the paperwork never got sealed. You smell me. Obviously the whole world got it. Because it's public knowledge. I gotta do it. Go right over here to the Richard B. Russell Building and ask for the centizens, rhymes, scripts or whatever, and you pay you one hundred and twenty five dollars. They gonna they're gonna print it out for you. Don't you fuck who you will that. That's just the law. So even if like you was just saying black like, okay, if he'll a real nigga, he'll fuck nigga for whatever the fuck he is. I'm gonna always give a man the benefit of a doubt and be like, hey, okay, I'll see that, now give me this. That's the We wouldn't even be right here questioning this shit if that was the case. You know what I'm saying, Rod Loove got a nigga lot that it would have been, Why did you get this nigga locked up? Every motherfucker rats you brung up here? I see you. It was a nigga locked up for these people, and you motherfucker. I ain't gonna say that that. No, I ain't saying that said anything else when I got big.
Speaker 6: But but didn't you just say didn't you just say the man got to equal up?
Speaker 2: So who said?
Speaker 5: Didn't you just say that?
Speaker 6: If it's not, then there's nothing to say, right. So you're saying I brought a rat up here? Who did I bring?
Speaker 2: Motherfucker? I ain't saying. Oh, I'm saying we asked somebody on him. If I say, what if I if I answer that question, I ain't saying I pleaded the phil that you gotta understand.
Speaker 6: Like I'm a different person now, like I'm a journalist now, so like Black taught me, I've changed my life. Like you know what I'm saying, there's certain things that I don't agree with, certain things that I don't go for, certain things that I don't understand. But in my new line of work, it's my job to get to the bottom of the story.
Speaker 5: Like we just did.
Speaker 4: Oh no, if it's a fish all way out, I'm not sitting on the couch watching talking on the only one heel side.
Speaker 2: If one plus one equal too on the heel side. What I want. I want the one plus one equal tools. Like motherfucker ain't got meal two yet.
Speaker 4: I'm just keeping the one hunding Like this ship up in the el. What they're saying is is allegation. Like you said, ain't nobody saying he locked they locked up that ship? What she just read do sound crazy? I don't just keeping one hundred. But I met the nigga that I know, I hit him out. But if it was a nigga saying Noah Bank, no bank. If it was a nigga saying Noah bank, or niggas saying some paperwork with a nigga in.
Speaker 2: Jail, then and it ain't nothing to talk about nothing. That's what I motherfucker want talk. That's what I want. I really been. I've been begging for that ship for seven years now. Your fin went wrong, all the way wrong. I would have time talking about all that time. I don't give before with nobody to say that was a long time boy. There was a lot of guy down heres and no puss and no head, no threesomes. Boy, that ship was like crazy. You see everybody just having fun out here. That ship was twice ja. I said, you having fun too.
Speaker 5: I had tons of fun.
Speaker 2: And I was jealous. I want to be out of having fun with you. You walk around with doing like he walked around with me. I want to walk around to talking about so. Yeah, but Jay, well I'm saying like, not even just that that. Jay. We we've been by witnesses up to different men take the stand on certain people. I ain't saying no, ain't. Don't make me do that either, But.
Speaker 7: But I ain't let ain't.
Speaker 2: I'm staying out. I'm staying all. I'm staying at a nigga been there. But however, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Also, let me ask you this while we while were on the topic of like all of this ship right here.
Speaker 5: Do you think that the real nigga is dead in America or in the world?
Speaker 2: I think I got they definitely different definitions of a real.
Speaker 6: How is there a different definition? I thought a real niggas a real nigga, black and white, cut and dry.
Speaker 2: Cause you know what, and this this is just like what Boots have told me when I when when we when we got together, and he told me, like, I understand you trying to bush your move and all that, I see what you got going on. You know, we ring paperwork. You know, he actually takes time. It was no interview, so he was able to count of look through things. And what he said is, I'm a real nigga. I ain't making a juice for nobody. And I'm like, all right, yeah, going that fed you go to try to make a juice, you better try to get some kind of loophole or some out this ship. You can't. God damn, you can't just let them get your life like that fight.
Speaker 6: But can you respect that coming from a nigga who has been through the ship that Boosy has been through as far as the police and the courts and the jails and all that shit is concerned.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to tell you maybe it face a whole different ball game. I'm telling you none of that ship.
Speaker 6: No, no, I'm saying I'm not speaking on you can't beat whatever.
Speaker 2: It's hard to beat them.
Speaker 4: But you just said you just sit there and said if you could do it all over, you wouldn't do that. So you mean you feel like there's something wrong in that ship, Steve.
Speaker 2: I mean, now that way cool, don't even don't even play with them like that. But if you can find a motherfucking way to get a loo pole. You better crawl through that bitch, not even on No, I ain't sigyn on no, no, because we as black people, we seeing they can't do the pimping and figs thing.
Speaker 4: No, because once you sit down in there with you're wrong exact.
Speaker 2: They're just straight up.
Speaker 4: Once you go in there and sit down on your lawyer talk whoever street rus you're wrong, you're wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to hell we get to that, but that where we're at with it. But the Messicans, they they getting their people out of jail, and they got a nice little system where niggas that ain't got no feelings, it's getting they people out of jail. Some niggas that was facing twenty years a niggas go do two three years for him and he out. Now you got probation, you get. It's just when you're dealing with the face. It's called centicing guidelines. They got a centizing guideline and and this this centicing guideline, it got like how many con Yeah, it's like a multiplication chart, and you better hope you on the left end because if you're on the right end, you fuck. So if you got somebody that's on the right end, like the Mesicans do. They get everybody that's on the left end. The God damn help them people out. They call it a coming down. But me personally in my life right now, I ain't. I don't want to pimp the fat. I don't want to do nothing. I don't want to fight them. I don't want to I don't want to have nothing to do with this bullshit no more. I'm just out of the period, so it won't even be another for missing affairs or if I can go back. I would have that if I knew nigga was gonna call me a right for trying to pay a nigga to take a charge, and I would have just said on it. It did five ten years, twenty years, whatever it was, just to keep my name is everything to me. You smell me. I was just saying my stupid ass back. If I you can't play with them folks, you see what they motherfucker Now, I'm made the word. I think that I'm right. So if you think of a regular nigga can play with you, a damn fool. Facts, they ain't going to play with the line. I mean, just man, bottom line. Order of the story.
Speaker 4: Hey man, talk to my lawyer and but it don't go in there and say the wrong ship for me.
Speaker 2: Nah, don't even go in there. Don't don't talk, don't get me, don't do no ship. Just get stay out and crack away facts like just stay out. It's two many aways. We these motherfuckering to make some money out of this ship. YouTube you can make somebody, you can uber. It's too many different fucking hustles out here, you know what I'm saying. It's that too many different hustles like it.
Speaker 1: Makes me want that fast money though.
Speaker 3: Man's there's a lot of people that looked at you, you know from back then there was a spider and they just want.
Speaker 2: That fast and this is where they come with, come with.
Speaker 1: That's so important for you.
Speaker 2: If you want it, then do like black and just ship the fuck up and get out the forward. Don't even finish just because it's just you can't beat them. You can go ahead and for next to motherfucking stayed in, you know, put motions in and fight all you want and come up for pills. You ain't. Life is life in the fish y'all. I ain't. No Ah, you do. Twenty year thirty year, get up pro life is fucking life, you know, So you better get your life together now because some folks ain't going to play with I ain't nothing to play with and I ain't gonna play with him neither. I don't want to play with him. I want to for Nelson. I don't want to argue with them. I don't want to go in they building. I don't wanna do nothing. If I ain't did it, I ain't gonna do it. I ain't gonna. Ain't got it, they ain't gonna get it.
Speaker 1: What's the plan now?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Oh, I ain't gonna I'm not gonna sit up here, and I like, I ain't gonna put out this documentation in my books like they got a bye. Yeah. I told Boots, I was like, Boot, you know what I'm saying, bur don't keep my don't snap this little clip and be like Rollo said, nah, Rolloh, ain't said nothing wrong about Boots in this whole interview, So don't even cut no little piece of it and say shout and said nothing about nobody wrong nobody. So when I lost all this money because you know, niggas called me rat and some niggas turn that back and I'm like, shit, I'm a hustler at border at birth. I said, Oh, y'all want to know, I'm put it in the book. Y'all gotta pay me, y'all gotta make I gotta make some of that shit back. Its man me like, I don't give a fuck I minute, y'all call me that nigga. Y'all, y'all see he's talking about I was just put it in the book, and you know, I'll bring it up here to day and bring it a black and I'll take it to whoever whatever. Nigga that you my ponder, you want to see it, we can pull up and we can. We could go through the documentation. In fact, y'all got good lawyers, all y'all nigga with all this big money and shit, let's go up there to the courthouse together and we can we can read all this shit. I got my ps, I got my sentences and transcripts. I got everything. So all you niggas that got money, just call them all attle ready, you wanted your investigation brok him over here, we could just go ahead and go through it. And your lawyer with no more than you though sir. But however, I'm putting it all in the book. They gonna have to read about it because I ain't gonna post that. They can keep saying we want to see it, we want to see it. You want to see it, you go buy it. Go buy it, because it's definitely gonna be in the book. And you know we're gonna turn the book its series. I'm doing some ship with I can't disclose what network, and I gotta get some baby. I can't just do me like that and not pay me the I can't go out like that. I don't mean to be a hope, but you gotta pay for this ship.
Speaker 6: Dropped ready, Okay, Oh birthday time baby, babe?
Speaker 2: See Jay? That why I love you beautiful? Never sposed the bitches turn you against me? If I see, if I see you do something ship in my head, I'm gonna say that wasn't Jay. That was a twin some ship, that was the Double Doses. But it wasn't Jay. You small It definitely wan't you. You smelled me like that. That was type of time, Like hell no, like I love you, Jay, and I love all my people, even the one that turned their back on me. You know, I love all y'all. You know whatever you fucking heard. You know, we got the aouncers and we can we can do whatever, but tell what it is. And we need some fucking Jada cakes. We're opening a bakery and were selling Jada cakes. Mark my words, What the hell we're gonna say about you? We need to sell some shit with you too. I like selling ship. I'm a salesman. Can get a restaurant, man, Oh yeah, sh oh, hell no, I ain't going now. She's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Hey man, I ain't eating damn Bigan food. Man. That ship that happened me stretched out, but day I won't even motherfucking meat for a whole six months. Bro, I got this little siting on my dick one getting hard like it was that. I ain't sathing. You ain't getting hard. I know you prob smoking a beanie sheep on my stomach.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, it is a tire him. Sorry, shi, it wasn't working out for me, y'all. So you know I kind of love that vegan ship. You know, it's with your blood tight. You gotta get your blood tight.
Speaker 4: My blood type and right, yeah, my a positive I supposed to be didn't tear be It ain't for everybody.
Speaker 6: It's actually not that bad though, like hell, but he made me some ship like he's cooked for me before.
Speaker 2: I don't send so much bullshit. I know, meet goggler.
Speaker 5: I can't. I can't live without me. I gotta eat meat like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna be able to make it.
Speaker 6: But the ship that he made, and like some other like vegan ship that I've had, it was it was it was bearable, like I could eat it and survive off of it. Not for like an extended period, but it'll work, you know, mixed in cutting out some of.
Speaker 5: The other ship.
Speaker 2: So get you bad man, stay out the internet, bro. The internet is get me the bad So a lot of a lot of times, y'all. Only y'all. I'm coming up because just kicking it with But they be giving me a lot of money for that ship. You know what I'm stro So you trolling?
Speaker 1: Basically I was.
Speaker 2: You had to go on and get it, you know now you know it's been motivational. All I've been saying motivational ship like you, I'm selling energy, bro. You know what iut? I was selling bullshit. You know, I had to whip it up and get that thing right. And now I can say straight drop.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I had to get right, man. I was fucked up coming out of that motherfucker. I had to get right alran it out. Now I don't need them now, I ain't got to sell them, so but I had to sell a little. You know what I'm saying, get it get through that. I was like, fuck up. If you broke and caught the right, you can't be broken. And whoa, whoa, that's you're gonna get no pussy, ain't you gott You ain't fucking no bad bitch, you get a hooting? Oh no, I come about the mother incredible honk be bad shouted a bang in that day talking about I could go out like that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: So they were sending the money I was, I was spending it and now I'm in a great position. Well I'm gonna be a right for the rest of my life. I don't even got the other door show. I ain't gotta do nothing. I got me a nice little situation.
Speaker 5: With my just got a community center, right, it's.
Speaker 2: A plaza and I put I put twelve units on top of it and I said, I run it for twenty five hundred feet. That brah me there, thirty bottle a month. Then I got my barbershop, I got ten chairs, and now I got ten chairs in my hesseline and the brand him another twenty bottle month. That bring me up the feet the thousand and I got a corner stole, and I got me a little restaurant. It ain't vegan, but you know what I'm saying, a dollar a month or two for the rest of my life and leave it to the kids, so you know how.
Speaker 5: Your baby's doing.
Speaker 2: They missed Jady cakes. Oh my god, they need some cakes round this bitch. They were walking sid they felt it on me. They felt it on me about the miss Daday case. Bro. Start acting like that bro. Right now, we are branding this ship. Were branding the vegan spot. We branding this Jada case. Scream what the fuck you got to see? And we selling ship? Y'all come by. I'm a salesman, nigga. Y'all know I'll get the money. Don't play with us, y'all should let me do the ship. You know what I'm saying, y'all, do let me sell I said that ship like hell Ryn, I'm kind of like a nickel and dime nigga. You know, I'm a breakdown nigga. I got rich out grams. I ain't get rich off selling bricks.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I broke the grounds down in this trap and I saw them like something at hand on the bitches to day for a dollar piece, and that bitch was booming. Oh yeah, I can talk about it now. It's a status of limitation, baby, I can brag about that bitch. So I'm just bragging. So in a way, honestly, I really won. For those that thought that I lost, I still got my freedom and I ran it up, and now I ran it up legitimately. Although I got out talking ship and stuff, but they paid. Man, y'all nigga want my friends anyway. So you missed the niggas a little bit, you miss I miss all y'all. I miss all y'all. I bets you. But when they come to saying fuck me ship, I gotta get somebody. I gotta get somebody like hell Na. We was friends, nigga. Like hell No, I can't go out like that.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. I miss it. Don't don't don't, bro, I'm not. I'm not. I'm not finished it up here at like this ship be all good and that ship don't heavenly bothered me that you know, I don't go today events, so I ain't around, nigga, I be mad here. I go to jaypay and I see it and I double click. Yeah, bitch, I seen y'all. I wanted to be there, but see what it is though you small me, but you can't let no nigga see you soften, so you gotta always show them like, yeah, I see you, but bitch, you see me too. You gotta see me cause I see you. But I'm gonna make sure you see me. So if I see you doing that, you know, be ready tomorrow you gonna see me do something. Talking about you turned up today, I gotta turn up tomorrow. So you know.
Speaker 5: Another thing, look not to cut you off.
Speaker 6: Another thing that I wanted to ask you because I know, like before you know what I'm saying, you went to prison or whatever this last time, like when we were moving around and like on the road and shit, I know you were like very big on like jewelry and you know what I'm saying, Like you know, like the flash part of it when you went and came back out, did your perspective on that whole aspect of your life change?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Jay, you know I made these back to d I made them false premises right there. I said I wasn't gonna buy me no wives, no ring, no nothing, And I'm just sorry. Just like when I put that shit on, it just feel like I got super powers of some ship. Like it like made me feel like I'm superman, or like I can dragon ball z. Like I don't know them businesses make my soul feel good day. I don't know, Jay, I get caught. I'm still kind of don't get me wrong, still a little fucked up. But Jade, I don't know, Bro, I can't. I you know, I could see you kids and you youth do not go buy jewelry. But I don't know. I ain't really practicing what I'm preaching on that, Like I'm I just want I got more jury on the way, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be anything as large as the one that you have before.
Speaker 2: The piece that I got on the way now cost like one hundred and eighty thousand dollars and it's a very sentimental piece and everybody gonna like it. Everybody. I don't want to tell. They call me round. I don't want to tell.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to tell. Day, God damn, but do what I'm gonna do without When I put on my path and say head go day.
Speaker 1: Last question the Jew at least tell us the Juli. You gotta give it something.
Speaker 2: No, I can't give them the promo without him giving me my ship first. Okay, well, now you know, hey man, I got all promo. You gotta do a hit the number in my bio and I would say, 's a promo. You can bring me some chains and ship. I'll put it up. I pay. I get millions of you without any friends. I still get millions. I keep my music in those guys. You know, I swear to God. Go check the numbers. Look at my page and click reels. And when you click reels and say one million, one million, one million, no ads, people, no ass, zero ass, just me. So if you want a promo, come high, let rollo.
Speaker 1: Okay, Rah, appreciate you pulling up on this man.
Speaker 2: You know any time, baby boy, I'm happy we did this ship while I was free. Motherfucking jady cakes and big bank, little bank, little bank. That's a little bank right now. We love you, man, We appreciate you a bit, y'all.
Speaker 1: Historic people, man, we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Love y'all. Big y'all bitches don't know. Don't let this motherfucker show fool y'all. Big bank, been in the days now, been back in them days.
Speaker 1: It wasn't mean.
Speaker 2: That one little bank. It was a big bank.
Speaker 1: It's a claw, y'all.
Speaker 2: Real, what call you too? They called me a clown too. I'd be like, damn, I feel like Gucca, sure let me say that. Roll up, that's a clown. I'd be like, man, this nigga, he'll be laughing and giggling and he can't be no gang. Come over there. We're gonna smoke a stupid ass.
Speaker 1: W dot big fast pot Dot call appreciate
Speaker 2: On the streets, Big fat no cat Fisch