Speaker 1: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: How are you welcome into a Wednesday morning episode of the Daily Juice podcast with me Matt Perrelt. You guys can follow me across all of my socials at Sports Talk.
Speaker 1: Matt and I am frustrated. We picked the American League to win.
Speaker 2: I bet the American League to win, but I didn't trust it for the Juice.
Speaker 1: I took the.
Speaker 2: Under for nothing win for the Americans. But soccer was an absolute disaster.
Speaker 1: Yesterday.
Speaker 2: France gets beat. We laid one fifty France team total. They got blanked. They didn't score one. They scored none, not even two zero, nothing zip for France. They get blanked and they lose and now they are out and we lost another unit on our future there. So we'll categorize that once we get to the end of the World Cup. But yikes, not a good day yesterday. Losing day with the future yesterday. But we end up getting the All Star Game with the American League to win. We got some plus money back on that, and we got the All Star Game to go under. So two in three day for me, one in three day for the Juice overall, and the month of July continues to be a rough one, and this is what happens when I'm not seeing the board, Well, I end up just not trusting myself. And I looked the American League has dominated the National League, and again the American League, it was is one of those you just looked at it and you're like, huh, the American League that wasn't the full National League. Otani wasn't playing like if you don't have a tany then I mean, some things could really get wonky, and it did so for nothing, win for team for the American League. They win another All Star Game and they continue their domination over the National League. But the good news for us is for nothing, we get the under But so one in two yesterday on the card get the future wrong there we lost a unit there as well.
Speaker 1: So just a bad month where where we're running cold.
Speaker 2: And now we have a day today where there's one thing to bet on and that's it, and that is soccer. And I've been okay in the World Cup, but I was bad yesterday. So maybe I'm gonna bounce back. I had two bets for you coming up here, for Argentina and England, and that's it. There's just today is just there's one thing to bet on. That's about it. It's a really rough sports day. We get back into baseball tomorrow and then it really is a three week sprint until we start making future bets for the NFL and college football. So we are about to enter into like this valley, this sports.
Speaker 1: Desert, and then we're gonna come out of it.
Speaker 2: And when we come out of it, it's football season and it's like here we go. So let's get to today as to what's going to happen today. But first a reminder of what we are giving you guys a chance to win. If you haven't ever seen the store, I love the mug. The Daily Juice mug is tremendous. It's awesome, it's high quality, it's really it's great in the morning. It's you can get that for free if we give you a fifty dollars store credit, plus we'll give you Betting Pros Premium.
Speaker 1: We'll give you the subscription to the prop bet cheat sheet. We'll give you the scipscription that.
Speaker 2: Gets you into the smart Money tool and all of the tools we have available for one year with Betting Pros Premium. If you are a subscriber to the Betting Pros YouTube channel and leave a comment that we like you could win a fifty dollars store credit thanks to us here on betting Pros. All right, England Argentina Atlanta indoors not a fall far flight. For England to go from Miami up to Atlanta indoors is a big deal to me. So teams that have played in Miami after they have played there have really seen their legs go. So that is one level of concern for England going into this match is how much in the gas tank do they have left? But I feel like this English team is a team of destiny, winning that game in Mexico City in the elements and then going to Miami and winning in Miami. I think there's something going on here with England and I think we got to get on board here and not fade it. Argentina is the defending champs Spain and England if they meet in the final, that's a recap, a rematch of the European Championship from two years ago. I think that's what we're going to get. I think we're going to get England in Spain. If you look at the way these teams have played just in recent memory. Okay, three to two was the win back on the on in two thousand and five when they played three to two win for those a long time ago, won nothing back in the World Cup in two thousand and two. Nineteen ninety eight in the World Cup through penalties, it was a two to two win to two with penalties, and then I didn't say who won that match.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I think Argentina won that match in penalties.
Speaker 2: Two to one back in the ninth teen eighty six quarterfinals and a one nothing win for England back in the nineteen sixty six quarterfinals. We've got Cain and Bellingham, you have Messi. There's just gonna be history and all sort of talent all over the pitch. Again, it's a three o'clock Eastern time start. I don't like it, but it's for the European market. It's ticked off a bunch of people because of it. I've seen people that like England to win in ninety but I don't want to go there because I've been nice cold. So like, you can take plus money if you think England wins without extra time, that's fine. I'm just going to take England to qualify and just say they're gonna get rid of this gigantic because of what's happened in the sports world over the last couple of years with teams like the Knicks, right, the Knicks winning the championship. This, England winning the World Cup is very similar to the Knicks winning the championship, right, always the bride maid, always losing, never getting it done right. England winning it all would be like that. I just think that win against Mexico showed me something different for England and what they're capable of doing. And this very well might be a team of destiny. You should fade this. I am I've been ice cold for here the first two weeks of July, going to yesterday. Watch Argentina win this game going away and blow out England. But I'm gonna go ahead and take England to qualify at minus one twenty one point two units in any which way to get there. Okay, penalties, extra time, it doesn't matter. Just England to qualify. That price will tell you how close this match could very well be and what the books think the match is going to look like. It's going to be very very tight. It's going to be very very close. But I like the fact that it's a short trip for England. I like the fact that it's indoors for England after playing in Miami. I think they got something special going on. In Argentina's path to the World Cup here to the semi final is nothing compared to what England has gone through.
Speaker 1: So I hate talking about the path.
Speaker 2: I'm not a path guy, but I do think in terms of quality of who they have faced and how they have gotten there, I think England has faced a higher caliber of competition. I think England's playing at a higher level than Argentina is. And I'm going to back the English to make the World Cup Final, to have an all European final between Spain and England, which is really interesting in America because if you know US history, that's interesting. Okay, that's pretty wild, and we talk a lot about you know, we grow up this part of the country in New England, talk a lot about Christopher Columbus. You talk a lot about finding the New World and where did that set off from Barcelona?
Speaker 1: What am I wearing? Barcelona?
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's a lot of history that comes on here about about the king and Queen in Spain and how they funded the chase to the New World, and Columbus wasn't. He was Italian, but he wasn't funded by Italy. He was funded by Spain, funded by came out of Barcelona to go and find the New World. And then you had the English come in, and then you had the colonies, and we had everything else that went into it, and then the war and France helping to defeat England to set up America like US. History is very interesting with the final fourteens playing at the World Cup. Not that has anything to do with the game today, but just kind of an interesting little tidbit. England to beat Argentina to advance to the final, to go England and Spain in the Championship.
Speaker 1: We're going to jump in.
Speaker 2: The Daily Juice podcast is being brought to you by hard Rock Bet and boy oh boy, got a lot going on here. We are down after today to the final two for the world's biggest soccer tournament. We are running out of time for you to get involved. Don't spend the next four years wishing you had gotten and been a part of history. Hard Rock Bet top rated sportsbook app that's built for Viva la Copa great soccer promos today for the game super Stubb is a cool one. If you bet on a guy to score and he comes off the pitch, his replacement comes in and he scores, you will be paid out at the same odds.
Speaker 1: The same payout for that you will still win.
Speaker 2: Remember there is still the five dollars bet for their first bet available. If it wins, you'll win one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus extra bets. Hard Rock Bet is the only legal sport book in Florida, but you don't have to be in Florida to join in. Hard Rock Bets also live in Arizona, Ohio, New Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan. More states are on the way, so download the hard Rock Bet app today. Don't let the Cup's biggest games pass you by roll with us. Goal with us hard Rock Bet, we go to the hard rock bet of the day.
Speaker 1: I think both teams score.
Speaker 2: It's cheaper than I thought, so I might be missing something, but I like both teams to score. I think Argentina will score. I think England will score. I think this game very well could go over. This could be a two to one or a three to two final. This game could wind up going to penalties. I think both teams are going to score. I don't think it's zero zero. Then could be one to one, could be two to two. I'm betting on both teams to score for the hard rock bet of the day. Both teams to score only minus one twenty. Let's jump on it, one point two units. Both teams to score Argentina in England. Both teams to score today at minus one twenty for one point two units. So our bets today we are taking England to qualify to advance to the final, and both teams to score. For Argentina and England, wat should be one nothing Argentina. That would be. That would be typical for a while. Things have gone over the last couple of weeks. My name's Matt Parology. You guys can involop me across all my socials at sports dooc Matt every morning wherever you guys get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: It is the Daily Juice