Speaker 1: First Date of follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at adjocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Kai is on the phone today for our first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Evie. We went on a date with and really liked. So in a second we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date for first Kai, how long as the bench as you were from Evie, Hi, guys, it's.
Speaker 3: Been about two weeks.
Speaker 4: As I've heard from Evie.
Speaker 3: We usually a very friendly in flirtationoust of woman that goes to our constant gym. We'd been starting back and forwards a little bit, but then we decided that we go and grab a smoothie after our workout, so we want to grab a smoothie and.
Speaker 4: That went really well.
Speaker 3: So then we decided we'd go out and tractually have a proper date. So we went to this new topics place in town. We ended up chatting with each other and we got the paiea and while we went on the pie to come out, we decided to after we ordered, we decided to sit on the same side of the booth and we go through each other's phones, and we were talking about pictures and videos that we're talking about, especially of our failing numbers, and then there was a kiss, which was pretty awesome. So I think everything was going to corner plan. But then I have an art.
Speaker 4: Doctor, and I think it's because I ate all the.
Speaker 3: Shrimp out of the shrimp.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait wait wait wait wait, So let's talk about the kiss.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 2: Was that mutual?
Speaker 5: Like, did you feel like she was given that energy back?
Speaker 4: Definitely? Definitely, I kissed her to kiss the back.
Speaker 2: So then where does the shrimp come in?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: Mainly a few of the putting content, but I ate my majority of the Yeah, shrimp from the I think that she made.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that that's the thing that she say something about it?
Speaker 4: She would give me a look the entire time.
Speaker 5: So is it that you ate all the shrimper? Is that because you left the girl starving?
Speaker 4: That's that's that's why I called you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay okay, And you reach out to her and she's said nothing. Well, what was your last interaction? So what did you say to her?
Speaker 5: So basically you sent her a text and said I had a great time, and then she responded saying thanks for dinner, and it wasn't the energy that you were looking for.
Speaker 4: So I texted TV after dinner. I said a really.
Speaker 3: Great time and I was looking for don next day and she just responded with, you know, thank you for dinner with a period, you know, kind of low energy would kind of response. So I haven't known anything from her since then.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you seen her CrossFit?
Speaker 3: Just backing, not really, not really a you know, long home competition, just you know how I without that would be talking about this type.
Speaker 2: So you're getting curved yea? All right, well we'll see why. We'll play a song come back and then call her and see if it tell us why she's ghosting you. Maybe get you another date. Okay, all right, plus on come back and get your first day follow up next right in the middle of your first date follow up and if you're us joining us. Kai is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Evie that he really likes. He met her at CrossFit and they went out on a date and he thinks he's not getting a call back because he ate all of the shrimp and the piea that they ordered, and she also needs her protein because you know crossfits absolutely, so we'll see if that's the reason. All right, Kay, are you ready to give her a call? Okay, man, here we go. Hello, Hi, I speak to ev Please miss Hey Evie? How are you? My name is Jubel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show. Hi, Ev, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria. Okay, how are you? It's a radio shown.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: Have you ever listened to the Jebel Show before?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Again?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are you familiar with what a first date follow up is?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, cool. Well that's the segment where if you ghost somebody, they can email us to get you on the show and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you from somebody. You have any idea who that would be?
Speaker 1: Well, I've only gone on one first date recently, so I have a feeling I might know who it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, who is that.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Kai? Yes? It is. He told us about your date and he wants to know why you're not calling him back or why you're ghosting him? Would you mind telling us?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean so like we had a we were having like a pretty good night tapas and then like we had this like really good kiss, right, and then he got up went to the bathroom, and while he was there, his phone just kept getting messages from lending v and it was like egg plant emojis and uh like peach emojis.
Speaker 4: And emojis and I'm at least five just.
Speaker 1: In the time that he was in the bathroom, So like, I don't know vii is, but it sounds like he's kind of got something going on already, and I just I felt so uncomfortable after that. Yeah, and then he just didn't mention them, like I don't know, it felt like he just left his phone out on the table like he would see looking to the soul when he came back kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, he thought, the reason you're not calling him back is because he ate all the shrimp out of the paa wow.
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, he did do that, and that was dumb, but like, okay, so it said he was getting texts that seemed like from another girl, I mean five, Yeah, a lot of.
Speaker 4: Egg plant emojis.
Speaker 2: A lot we should ask him about that, don't you think you Yeah, Oh, that's right. He's here. Yes he is. Guy's on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Hey, maybe.
Speaker 3: This is kind of awkward, but I'm I'm a little bit.
Speaker 4: Mortified, and I'm going to shore my friend, the one that was.
Speaker 3: Setting all the emoji text messages, Jim my friends Dick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he was.
Speaker 3: Basically, he knew that I was in ev for a while and he was trying to be encouraging by sending those messages in order to let me know exactly what I should do. An Atomically speaking, everything goes well on the dates. But I uh, not that I don't appreciate his input, but I kind of already knew how to do that anyways. But in his own way, he was trying to at least at least be encouraging and and and be friendly. But I don't I don't think he knew that she was going to see the messages from him. Uh okay, I'm going to kill him the next time.
Speaker 4: I see him. But it was nothing.
Speaker 3: Sexual between and somebody else. It was mainly sexual between me and.
Speaker 4: My buddy.
Speaker 1: So what you're saying is it wasn't another girl, but it was your friend, like convinced we were going to hook up, Like, is that why you went out with me?
Speaker 3: Because you wereized sure we were going to hook up. I wasn't going out with you because I students, we're going to look up. I was going out because I wanted to go out with you. That the whole walking up thing is just a bonus. You're the main You're the main goal here is to go.
Speaker 4: And have a good time with you because I have coming to you a goal.
Speaker 1: Come on, like a guy like you at the gym only has one agenda and friends.
Speaker 2: Just like the or Vic or whatever his name is. I knew you were too good to be.
Speaker 1: True when I went out right, like, if that's all you're interested in, Like, that's.
Speaker 2: Not what I'm here for.
Speaker 4: That's not all I'm interested in you.
Speaker 3: That's just my friends and dumb idiots, and it's decided to send very very dumb text messages.
Speaker 4: When I wasn't at the table.
Speaker 3: But I am not into you for that, and that's just a bonus. I'm into you for everything that you are and everything that you can be, and especially all the conversation that we haven't on the last day.
Speaker 7: Connections are going really well, So yes, I can understand that you might be a little upset and confused by the messages, but that's the last thing on my mind.
Speaker 3: And you're also your Your squad game is like insane that you can squat so much, and I think it's really hot, so it's it's.
Speaker 4: Also that's not a bonus, but you have a child there and enjoy it. It's some point in time.
Speaker 3: After after an apology dinner when you possibly see about you no, potentially.
Speaker 4: Doing some little those lines. Okay, ice cream after two. And also you get to eat all the shrimp tonight.
Speaker 3: You get all the shrimp, and wherever we go, I will make sure that they feed you at least eat extra shrimp, just to make sure that I have to make it for the last time.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it is like out there. Would you like to go on another date with Kaile? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 1: I still don't know if I totally believe you yet, but you can buy me shrimp in yes, yes, I will.
Speaker 2: Go on a second date, but you are on probation. It sounds like you said yes to shrimp. Okay, well, congratulations, Kyle, you got another date.
Speaker 4: Yeahkay, this is exactly and I appreciate all that this is one exactly how I thought it would go.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Let's just tell Victor exence.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, I want to see those texts, though, I.
Speaker 4: Will definitely show them too. I'm gonna do a little bit of editing so that way to not as graphic.
Speaker 3: As I will make sure that you see them.
Speaker 2: M Juble's first date follow up