Speaker 1: These major shifts in our lives were to invite in better things every single time.
Speaker 2: It's never to invite anything.
Speaker 1: Worse when you start choosing yourself and also just like choosing what feels the best spiritually aligned with you in this iteration of your lifetime.
Speaker 2: You know, like maybe the.
Speaker 1: Next lifetime me and you can like be aligned, but this lifetime, this is where I'm at, you know, not forcing shit.
Speaker 3: And sometimes you doing that is what that other person needs to level up in their soul. You know, like sometimes you have to be the cutoff because maybe that's going to be what catapults them to like meet you in the next realm or in the realm after that.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mela. Happy Wednesday, Happy Humpday, y'all. Happy first week of October. You know it's our favorite month of the year, truly.
Speaker 2: Is because a bad bitch was born this month. I wonder who that is? Could I just I just can't. I just can't remember who. I just it's happening.
Speaker 3: Even this silence. Welcome to make your own magic October.
Speaker 1: I love this month because this is where we get to really get a little dark, little sexy. I mean, I think we're a little dark and sexy all the time.
Speaker 2: Balls to the walls, you know where we're like, we're witches, but we don't censor our witchness. We're like, it's October, so that's our month. We don't have to keep saying we mean the good Kui.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's welcome to October. I am feeling good. I feeled magical.
Speaker 2: Feel magical. Me too.
Speaker 3: I feel magical as well, very magical. I'm feeling magnetic, magical, and magnificent. I love all those ms me too. Those are the m's I love, including Mila.
Speaker 2: I love me, Samila and me.
Speaker 3: And to me, I love me, Somila, Athemy, to me and Mela Sandwich. Have you ever thought about if you can a threesome yourself, would you do it?
Speaker 2: Fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like started my entry into lesbianism with yourself by funness with bitches that I look like me.
Speaker 2: I was. I was into bitches that look like me. I still kind of am, But I've never heard anyone say this out loud.
Speaker 1: I that was the safe, like it felt safe to me. I didn't realize that's what I was doing, But I think that.
Speaker 2: That's what it was.
Speaker 1: It was like, Oh, if she kind of looks like me, it feels familiar. So I went for light skin, curly haired girls.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's been my go to.
Speaker 3: I haven't really looked for girls like me because I don't really think there are a lot of girls that look like me.
Speaker 2: But if there was a girl that looked like me, I'm you're not you're shading me. Sorry.
Speaker 1: I know there's a lot of basic, light skin bitches with curly hair.
Speaker 2: That's not a shade at all. Dark skinned girls with short hair, no, never heard of them. I have not. I didn't. That wasn't a job. But I don't know why you took it that way.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying generally speaking, I just haven't come across any but if I did, there would be a potential for that to happen. And I think I generally go for women that don't look like me because then it makes it easier, Like there's not like I'm not trying to because no one. I'm not gonna think anyone looks as good as me. It's just a role of thumb. It's just not going to happen. So I might as well, go totally different.
Speaker 2: So you like to have sex with the girls that look are a little uglier? Is that what you're saying? Like what, I wasn't expecting you to say that. Yeah, okay, I got it, got it?
Speaker 3: So I won't be too caught off guard by their alarming beauty.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you know, I gotta be.
Speaker 3: Like I'm eleven. You can be a ten and a half, especially in the threesome. You can't be like finer than me.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't mind that, I like, I want to I want to fuck a bad bitch.
Speaker 2: No, I want to fuck a bad bitch. But I will be offended.
Speaker 3: Is if my boyfriend recommends and like under my like under my standard of beauty, then I get it, boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's be clear. Boyfriends can't recommend shit. Shut the fuck up. That's true. You don't recommend nothing. No, it's nothing. You just suck up. Maybe you sl maybe if you're sly. You plan't see.
Speaker 1: There's rarely time until then she comes to the genuine realization that, oh my god, wow, she's so fine.
Speaker 2: I want to fuck her. But you don't bring bitches to this, to the stable or the table. Okay, yeah, that's a fact. Yeah, that's a fact.
Speaker 3: Anybody we were talking about being magical Welcoming October. I feel like I feel like we finally have come into a comfortable place in our.
Speaker 2: Witchness, in our in our occult, that.
Speaker 3: We've come to the conclusion that you either get it or you don't get it, and we've kind of stopped censoring ourselves saying not that kind of witch, the good witch four hundred times an episode, because it's just like, if you're here, you're here, get with the program.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: You should know we're good witches by now. And if you don't, I'm putting a cars on you.
Speaker 2: But don't cross me, bitch.
Speaker 1: I know people and eyeplaces, and now I know more people because we have some amazing guests this month. Some of them are voodoo priestesses. And I got the tea and I will put you under a fucking spell.
Speaker 2: If you play with me, I will call her and she will call her friends. Now I will call her. You'll call her friends.
Speaker 3: You know those friends are spirits and ship you don't want to play with them, guys an ancestor and.
Speaker 1: There's some voodoo other priestesses in Africa that will come.
Speaker 2: So I'm just saying watch yourself anyway.
Speaker 1: The good witches though, that's what we're talking about here. I was thinking about I was thinking about some of our past Halloweens and some of our previous guests we've had in Halloween, and we've had some good ones, like we've had Jake, and we've had Jake is uh he's a voodoo priests you do priest Emila talks about, you know, her experience with Jake.
Speaker 3: We had on on an episode called You Sacrificed to What in year one? That's a pretty good one.
Speaker 2: We had uh, oh god, what was his name? What's his name? Oh? Chris, Chris, Yeah, Chris M. Chris M. Yeah. He came on and gave us a real.
Speaker 3: He's a medium. We might need to call him again. Remember we ran into him with Canineta. Chris was a Medina Medina. Who else have we had?
Speaker 1: We had on We have the founders of House of Intuition on in October, So that was cool. But I think like this this month and this year, we've really.
Speaker 2: Stepped it up. We have we went all the way. I'm excited too for everyone.
Speaker 3: To get to get to know our guests. This month, we've deep dove into the dark side and into the dark feminine, and I'm super.
Speaker 2: Excited about it.
Speaker 3: In fact, I found out through one of our guests. Should we tell them or should we just like, is a secret?
Speaker 2: Are we not saying it? No? What I was gonna say? She told me something. Should we say the people's names? Okay? Say it? I guess I don't know.
Speaker 3: One of our guests this month is the trap Witch and she connected with her in Atlanta and she told me that my that Lilith is in my first house and I've been doing like deep research on it and it makes a lot of sense, Like the dark feminine is very present in my astrology chart. So now I've been leaning into my dark feminine and I've been putting a lot of connecting a lot of dots from when I was younger, so I now we talk a lot about like being witches as kids but not knowing where to place it or just like you don't really talk about it when you get older because you're like that was my figment of my imagination, but no, if you were a child that was into the craft or what's that one movie with Sandra Bullock when her and her sister, which is that's a really good one too.
Speaker 2: I gotta watch that one. This is this something with magic called something magic? Yeah, my unpredictable magic. Yeah, peculiar magic, something like that. Okay, yeah, all of the all.
Speaker 3: If you did the Ougi fucking board, Oh my god, we need to do a Patreon where we play the Wuigi board on camera.
Speaker 2: I'm scared because I've done that before as a kid. She was like, some energies came through, oh for sure, and I like goofy and like, okay, it was goofy. But I was like, you quit after that? Yeah, I got scared. Yeah, you ordered that book online and you ordered the Oiji board. That was she came there, my very important book. I don't know, but can we order a Wiji board? I just needed in my house. I just need, like it's just I need, like a good one, just for the sake of wichness. I had a.
Speaker 1: Oiji board and then I think I threw it away because you got scared, Like I think I had one as an adult.
Speaker 2: I did. I think I need one as an adult. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Speaking of his speaking of childhood stories and things, So the other day, actually someone from our retreat shout out to Shatara. She posted something on Instagram that reminded me. It was like, I had this extreme clear vision of me reading this book as a kid, because she posted a picture of one of the stories, and I was like, Oh my god, what the fuck was the name of that book? And why did my mom buy this for me? Why did I have this? And why did every kid have this? Because it's kind of creepy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they did change the illustration.
Speaker 1: It's not the same because it was too scary. But the book was called in a Dark Dark Room and other scary stories. I don't know if anybody remembers this childhood classic slash or beginning of children's Nightmares, but there was a there was a story called the Green Ribbon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's the one. I remember, The Green.
Speaker 1: Ribbon, And I was like, I wanted to read it to you guys because it's short, and it just took me back and it was creepy as fuck, and it's still creepy. So should I read it now? Should I go into it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, cozy up, you guys, gather around the fireplace. Mama witch e, it's not Mama witchy.
Speaker 2: I'm a witch.
Speaker 1: E it's going to read you a bedtime story. The green Ribbon. Once there was a girl named Jenny. She was like all the other girls. Ooh, I like this lighting, Orlando, thank you. If you're watching on YouTube, you can see our lighting is getting spooky seky. Once there was a girl named Jenny. She was like all the other girls except for one thing. She always wore a green ribbon around her neck. There was a boy named Alfred in her class. Alfred liked Jenny, and Jenny liked Alfred. One day he asked her, why do you wear that ribbon all the time? I cannot tell you, said Jenny, but Alfred kept asking. Of course he did.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up, Alfred, why do you wear it?
Speaker 4: And Jenny would say it is not important. Mind your business.
Speaker 2: Jenny and Alfred grew up and fell in love. One day, they got married. After their wedding, Alfred said, now that we are married, you must tell me about the green ribbon. You still must wait, said Jenny, like a bad bitch that she is.
Speaker 4: I will tell you when the right time comes. Years pasted, Alfred and Jenny grew old. One day, Jenny became very sick. The doctor told her she was dying. Jenny called Alfred to her side. Alfred, she said, now I.
Speaker 2: Can tell you about the green ribbon untied, and you will see why I could not tell you before. Slowly and carefully Alfred untied the ribbon and Jenny's head fell off the end. That scared the shit out of me. That was scared of the shot of me too.
Speaker 1: You know what scared the shot on me more was the fucking illustrations in the original, because now they've like made it just a little too modern, whereas before it was giving like colonial horror story.
Speaker 3: Very order of the original illustrations and the original Ouiji born.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is giving not what I needed, which was like really scary white people ship, which I think is why as a black child reading this, I got even more scared.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, that makes sense. Where does this happen? Poland scary story.
Speaker 3: There is something about like rural outside of the country, very European white places, like where's.
Speaker 2: The vampires are from?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Transylvania, the Ofakia or even like have you seen one of those? Have you seen this that scary movie Midsummer's Night, Midsummer's Day, it's kind of recent and like a bunch of like college white kids go to like the Spring Equina and there's like some fucking freaky, freaky, weird shit going on there, And yeah, I never want to be in a white, rural European country.
Speaker 2: White horror is some other shit they invented it.
Speaker 1: Like when I see black horror films, I'm like, Okay, yeah, this is it's scary.
Speaker 2: But when I when white people are involved in the horror, it's another level of horror.
Speaker 3: But as some of your top scary movies, like from childhood, I mean obviously from childhood, because the ones they make this day is like in modern day, are not that great.
Speaker 1: There was one that I'll never forget that my dad, because watching horror films was me and my dad's thing. We would like my dad would put on the horror film and he would always fucking fall asleep, so then I'd be left alone.
Speaker 2: I hate that. There was one called The Red Death. I'll never forget that fucking movie.
Speaker 1: It was like I don't remember exactly everything that happened, but I do know at some point everyone got leprosy.
Speaker 2: And it fucked me up. Not leopards. Yeah, leprosy. That one was scary.
Speaker 1: Oh what was the one with a Oh my god, it was that little kid.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: There was that Okay, that one I can't remember right now. House on Haunted Hill. That one freaked me out. The haunting freaked me out. Oh one with Liv Tyler. That was not When I was a kid, it was called like the Strangers. I think it was called that was creepy. But as a kid. Oh, there was the one in the grave.
Speaker 3: There was one in like a cemetery, oh, pet cemetery. Maybe that cemetery was scary. I remember that one. I like the classics. I like Psycho. I like, what's the one with Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 2: That's the one I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, that wasn't Liv Tyler, that was Olivia.
Speaker 1: Oh there was one with lived Tyler called the Strangers. But this one with the one with Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 3: Oh, red rum, red rum, Oh my god, what the fuck is it?
Speaker 2: The shining, the shining, the shining. Oh my, that's a great.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's not the one I'm was talking about though, But yes, there's that one. But there's an another one that is Jack Nicholson in it. Fuck, it's that kid, He's like, he's obviously an adult.
Speaker 2: Now the sixth.
Speaker 1: Sense, the sixth sense, that's the Bruce willis that Bruce willis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the beginning of m Night Shamanad who I really don't love.
Speaker 2: He doesn't do good shit anymore. You know what? You know what I just saw recently? That Old Oh what did you see that one? Old? Is that what's called old? Right?
Speaker 3: I after I listen in high school or some shit, I saw the Village and I was done with it at his ass done. It's the worst fucking movie and it's like from a book. It's literally so dumb. It was a waste of my time in my life. And it was twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: I think you need to give him another chance. Wow, he really hurts you. I mean I did.
Speaker 3: I like he had another movie more recently when he like with a therapist. You know, they're all like low key sequels. They're related but not related. But there is a recent one that's kind of good. But that fucking stupid ass village was dumb.
Speaker 2: You gotta see the one called Old.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was it wasn't like it wasn't that good, but it was.
Speaker 2: It was entertaining, it keeps you on. He doesn't. I guess it's horror, but it's a lot of like more like suspense. Yeah, I'm more attracted to suspense. I don't like really gore.
Speaker 3: What really scares me now is things that could actually happen, like kidnappings and shit like that. But also as I get older, and I don't know if it's like just me, like does anxiety increase as you get older? But like as you have real stress like bills and and keeping a human alive, I have less time to engage in stressful things for leisure.
Speaker 2: I'm like, adulthood's dark enough.
Speaker 3: Give me some comedy, bitch, just because, like I don't need to be on edge, but in October I'll go hard and I like to like.
Speaker 2: There was also a really good animated.
Speaker 3: Movie that we watched recently that was like The Clay but it's like it's it's very modern, it's for kids, but it was pretty spooky. It's a key, Oh yeah, is it just key? Or is a key and peel? It's a key and peel scary kind of like kids movie.
Speaker 2: It was very modern.
Speaker 3: They had like a little girl who was in school who was now a little boy like yeah with trans yeah, trans animated kid character they had like some black people.
Speaker 2: It's really it's good. I liked saw. Wait, what's that now? Saw? Is that the Dominique Fisher? No? What's the new swarm? Sauce? I hate sauce. I hate all saws. Actually, oh, it's called Wendell and I Wendell.
Speaker 3: Saying what is Wendell and Wild? While and Wendell Wendell and Wild. Yeah, it's about select the cemetery and spirits. It's a good like if you have like a kind of big kid like eight seven eight and up, and for adults, it was good.
Speaker 2: My daughter is scared about all the things. I know what I like record? Can people start sending record? I'm sorry to cut you off.
Speaker 3: Can people start sending recommendations for movies that are kid friendly but also adult entertainment? Because I fucking hate kid shit like it has to be. It has to be good for both of us, because if it's too kitty, I am Gordon Crinn.
Speaker 1: I try to get I ready to watch The Whiz the other day, like I felt like kept falling asleep.
Speaker 2: I love the Wiz. I kept falling asleep. I couldn't. I don't. I just musicals. Oh yeah, you hate them. I just couldn't.
Speaker 1: I was like, I know Diana Ross was in here, I know Michael Jackson's here. I know all the fucking people I'm supposed to love and I do are in here.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm going to bed.
Speaker 3: My family is theatrical because we're singing, dancing and watching fucking Hamilton and all of the fucking musical shit. Yeah, thank you, I like it, but I understand, like I can, it's like a little cheesy for your taste type of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just like when you just start breaking out into song in the middle of like a sentence, it just throws.
Speaker 2: Me off a little bit. That's how they have to be.
Speaker 1: There's certain ones that I that I've said, Okay, I like that, but I'm not gonna like, go out of my way.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna go see a musical in the theaters. No, I'll wait totally. Not in theaters.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, at this point you don't have to wait for anything. But I wasn't gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Live would probably be good, but my daughter's into the musical theaters. So I was like, let's watch the wiz, you'll like that you did it? And I was like, so will I?
Speaker 1: And then I was like, m oh, don't come for me, not so much.
Speaker 2: So what's been up? Well, I'm smoking right now, that's how how is it? It's good this?
Speaker 1: I got this strain from Gorilla r X, which is one of the I think the first black, old woman owned dispensary in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Just make sure you check them out. It's called, uh the pink label. M hm, you like pink? Yeah, it was like Moroccan something I can't remember. I ripped off the label. It's pretty nice. I'm high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just debating if I hit that a little too early in the episode.
Speaker 2: We got straight to it, we did, you know? I because I had taken a cocktail of vitamins this morning. That a cocktail, it is how many different ones you have to take? I think it's like three or four in a packet.
Speaker 3: Anyway, A company sent me some vitamins and basically all the advertisements say it's better than adderall for it's a better thing, Like it's basically natural medicine for ADHD. And I you know, I've I've self diagnosed myself and so I just went straight forward. I was like energy boom. And then I telled Eric. I was like, yeah, I was feeling a little weird on my hike. She's like, so you just took like just took some pills that a random company sent you in the mail. And I was like, yeah, yeah, I did. They have they have a lot of Instagram followers. They're not gonna kill me, so you know, if anything.
Speaker 2: Happens, we won't probably won't.
Speaker 4: Just new ways to dose out to the doses dose out.
Speaker 2: Oh right, They're like, I know how to get the natural bitches.
Speaker 1: You know, they already did it with the Ocempics. They got they got all the They got us for our vanity putting weird shit in our bodies to be skinny.
Speaker 2: Not gonna get another gonna the healer community, but natural. The Olympics are going crazy, They're going crazy.
Speaker 1: I thought about it. I was like, should I get a zempic? And then I thought, A, I've dodged.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not you know, I'm not a vaccine type of bitch myself, and I'm just not a I don't even take medicine when I'm sick. I try not to unless I have to, you know, so I don't know. I was just like, yeah, we don't know what this does, but I want to be skinny.
Speaker 2: They almost got me. They still could, I know.
Speaker 3: I think it's like there's something about like becoming more vain as you get older.
Speaker 2: I feel it. I feel it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, it becomes when you're young. It's easy to say I would never do that. There was a lot of I never would do's that I've done, including these. Okay, you said you would never do that, Yeah, huh. I was like, I would never get plastic surgery.
Speaker 2: I would never get anything. Was like, sign me up.
Speaker 3: I thought I was gonna it boobs really early because I just I don't know. It's just that for gal here, I am no boobs yet end up being more natural than I planned.
Speaker 2: It's like we're the opposite.
Speaker 3: I know what the fuck I mean, but it's not off the table. I don't know what's gonna happen. You know, in the next fucking ten to fifteen years, I'll be a bitch, fuck around.
Speaker 2: And get are we gonna like have a debut party? Yeah, I'll have a boot party. I'll probably I probably fuck around and get boobs and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Fifty five just say, you know, you're like, fuck it laden life boob laden like boob jobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I was just talking to my other homegirl about like getting you know, She's like, I only get my fillers done like once a year. You know these girls they've been getting on like every three months, and I'm like, girl, you need to chill.
Speaker 2: We're still young. And I'm like, do you need to get some like am I behind?
Speaker 3: I'm just afraid of my face is gonna look different and I don't have time for that.
Speaker 2: They might look different, but I think that's cool. It made a little lip. You do not need no fucking. That's like the most fun thing to get. Well, you have lips, that's kind of I know.
Speaker 3: But you know that girl from Friday's beautiful lips.
Speaker 2: Let's just I wish we could.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do it cut into these lips. Look at these gorgeous, luscious lips.
Speaker 2: But you know the girl from next Friday, which one? The girl, the girl, the model girl? Yeah, you know those lips she has? Are they real? I don't know what, like very like plucked?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like like Angela and Joe they look not that's my lip idol, remember Friday after next, she's my lip idol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Oh my godiam ho.
Speaker 3: And I've always aspired to be like the Houcci. I've always had a deep liking for the dark feminine, like the sensual, the sexual. I think we talked about this too, but just someone's showing a little disk and the girl wearing no bra.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I was intrigued by that. That attracted me, and I was like, I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like that, so embracelet I'll embrace it without getting the yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't do that though. I mean my titties started. I started somewhere else and then I ended up with titties. I wasn't even going in for titties. I was going in for liposuction and left with no light bow and tits.
Speaker 2: So it worked out in your favor. They got me, but I don't have. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I paid a lot more, but I'm happy. I love my titties, my best one of my best ass. That's my best ass.
Speaker 2: That is my ass. Then my tips great combo.
Speaker 3: Every year Erica promisings to me, we're gonna make enough money, You're gonna we're gonna buy you tips.
Speaker 2: We're buying you tits and a diamond chain and a roly. I just want to roly roly roly with the time of it. That's our manifestation. Once we get those three things.
Speaker 1: Once we both have tits, okay, both have rollies and diamond chain.
Speaker 2: I know I want one more thing. I want a Bronco. Okay, okay, okay, we can make that happy. I always think about that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, if I get a or like a jeep Wrangler or Bronco, then I'll be happy it's done. But just always want to put what's going to make them.
Speaker 2: Happy in the future. I'll be happy as soon as I get for then I'll be so happy. I'll be so happy. If I woke up to this every morning, I'd be so happy. You know, I begating where I need to go now. But if I get real.
Speaker 3: High up in a geep ooh, I'd be so happy.
Speaker 2: And if I did it with new tits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why it's it's it's so funny because I mean, we have to try to That's why living in the present is so important. But it's the hardest thing, especially in the age of social media and like seeing what everybody has, So there has to be a protection. There has to be like things in place, because you can't consume everything, you will come out fucked up. There's no way you consume everything and you're a normal person. You don't get to be on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, x whatever the fuck threads hinge here, and you don't get like I feel like there's a level of like this connection you have to have from like everyone else's opinions because everyone's opinions weren't always so easily accessible, right, you know, And so I think it causes confusion.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I think it causes confusion, period. For sure, it causes confusion.
Speaker 3: We're consuming a lot of information on a regular basis that is like laced with a lot of dumb ass opinions, and like, if you don't know yourself, you'll start believing everything. And like, you know, this is going to not be a popular opinion, but I'm just going to assume that because you're listening here, that you're not part of this people and you're going to agree with me that, like I would say a strong ninety percent of the population is dumb.
Speaker 2: Think about it. I mean like that is dumb, is relative.
Speaker 3: I will lacks common sense, and that in the sense that a lot of people can be on TikTok, be on Instagram, beyond blah blah blah, and people's opinions all of those, all of those channels will curve and curate how they feel about themselves and how they perceive their outside world. That's what I mean by like not dumb, but like easily influence, influence cattle, easily guided guy, like yeah, blindly, yeah, yeah, So watch what you consume, watch what you consume. I mean, like even you have to create I think into thinking about the theme of magic and why that's why it's so important to have rituals, practices, whatever they are, like something to hold on to, whatever the essence of who you really truly are, how you relate to nature, how you relate to your inter your relationships, without the influence of so many opinions, you know, like there has to be a groundedness and technology and just I think the exposure to so much and so much information kind of takes you away from the core essence of what this experience is supposed to be. While we're here, absolutely absolutely, and it's not. It's really not about it's just not about labels. It's not about like Christian or spiritual or da da da da, or I don't believe in this, or Republican or Democrat or you know what I mean. It's literally like a lot of this shit, we just don't really fucking know a lot of shit, mostly shit you don't know for sure or fair.
Speaker 2: You just don't have all the information.
Speaker 3: It never will, and so it's fair to say, let me go inside and think what does my gut think, what feels good to me?
Speaker 2: And fuck what everybody else thinks, you know, Like.
Speaker 3: That's the trick of life, is like being able to say, fuck what everybody else thinks, what do I think? How does that feel? And then like find the people that you can so who can support you in that. If I'm like I'm a magical fucking night fairy and all my friends say, yes you are, that's all that matters. I'm in my own bubble because like words are so limited, right like today, like I was telling Orlando I was nauseous, and He's like, what do you mean nauseous?
Speaker 2: And I was like, what the fuck do you mean? Don't you know what nauseous means.
Speaker 3: But then it dawned on me only I think this deeply, maybe because I took that multibodymin that I have no idea what I consume. It dawned on me where in humanity and how did we find a way.
Speaker 2: To describe feelings?
Speaker 3: Because how I experience or what I think nausea is could be totally different from somebody else, But we've all collectively agreed that, like, these feelings equal this. But I can't be in your body, so I don't know how you're experiencing that. I know, you know what I mean, Like feelings in general, I keeld like I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Well, all you can do is just like listen to the symptoms and then say, oh, sounds close enough.
Speaker 2: This is the best word I can find, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's just like everything really is based on feeling and then being able to, you know, just relatively express that feeling because it is it is just like you in your body, in your heart, you know what I mean, Like you're in your own universe, and then you try to connect with people that like you can relate to, but we will never be in each other's universe.
Speaker 2: That's true. Sorry, I'm high. I it just got real high. Deep.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, you can't feel my feelings and I can't feel yours.
Speaker 1: We are our own separate universes. You are universe over there and I am one here. No, it's true though we are. And then that's why, like we already have everything is already designed how it's going to be, you know, and we have are these like soul journeys that we're on as individuals to experience or to overcome things from that that we've acquired lifetimes ago that we've yet to learn that lesson. And so even when I'm thinking about like making hard decisions that I feel like are uh like not my own, Like sometimes I'm like, why do I feel so weak in this? Like I like this feels like deeper than this is connected to something else behind me. You can feel it, you know, And you know that like this lifetime or this situation that you're in right now is the that that that turning point, that decision where it's like, Okay, I'm going to now break this and do better.
Speaker 2: And change this.
Speaker 1: And that's often the hardest shit because like it's into the hardest shit because it's so deep and it's so ancient.
Speaker 3: It's so ancient, and you have to be in a certain awareness to a acknowledge it, hear it, acknowledge it, but then follow it, you know.
Speaker 2: Because we are pulled most we're all pooled.
Speaker 3: In certain directions and that's generally your guide or your intuition telling you something, and a lot of times we ignore it. But like I think, because we've just been having so much conversation and just I think the age we're at, having kids, the ages that they're at, it seeing our parents as people, you know, starting to see ourselves as people, as souls with missions and with like inherited feelings about things and like karma and dharma and all these things. I think that it's becoming more and more clear how important certain things are in our lives and not just for ourselves but for our kids and for them and for them. But it's like, I don't know, like I do, I do feel that deeply, like the level of respect, responsibility, that it's not like this life is not just ours, it is deeper than that, and like our purpose is not just ours, it is bigger than that. And I think like even on this journey and like you know, manifesting things with our words, visioning and envisioning things and then seeing them come to light and like even you know, making building a community and a tribe. It's like, oh shit, like I might even like that, Like I love this but it may be difficult, but and I can't put it down because it's so much bigger than me. Like you, like it makes you even more like on fire for the for the journey because it feels like something's pulling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's uh, it's the I feel like you as you awaken more, as I've awakened more, these are like things that I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I start to see them.
Speaker 1: I think also with just age, and I can't imagine what where my mind will be when I'm like fifty. You know, I I think that I obviously like everything happens right on time, but I do think that like the general like the generation behind us, actually is super open. I feel like there's like this flexibility that still exists with that within our are like the humans that are alive right now. But I do think that we're like almost at a choosing point, or maybe I'm wrong, because then I think like this is this has been happening every single for so many slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly. Well, I think like people were afraid of technology when it first started coming out, and then like you know, they probably have the same fears that we're having right now about like what does the future hold?
Speaker 2: What does all this mean? Robots take over?
Speaker 1: You know, which is I can't imagine like being like my grandmother's age and seeing like people walking around with just like all this technology at the end of like at their fingertips right FaceTime, like that did not exist and how scary. But also I don't know, it is different, but I think that, oh my god, I've just lost my train of thought.
Speaker 2: What was I going with that? Anyway, knowledge is power. Power to the knowledge. Don't smoke weed, guys, or do or do it will come back to you. But knowledge is power.
Speaker 3: But knowledge of self is really the power and knowledge of the unknown, whatever that may be, like leaning into it and not being afraid of it, because often on the other side of the veil there are the messages and like that's in the shower, that's hiking. That's just like that little voice inside of you, you know what I mean, And it's like listen to that. It's not it's like we're here to remind you that it's not just a voice in your thought, a passing thought. If it sticks if it sticks out, it's something, it's something.
Speaker 2: Else, you know. Carmic agreements, car make agreement. That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: That's what I was That's what we're talking about of like our like choice, like some of our experiences in this lifetime are linked to like things that have happened karmically in our past, these agreements, these contracts that we've made in the past that we're trying to.
Speaker 3: Break or edit, you know, but reconnect or yeah, that's true. So anyway, just like you were, my my husband and in Africa on our honor, what do we have like a uh land.
Speaker 2: We had some land, a prairie.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I said, I'm feeling it's a prairie.
Speaker 2: I could see it.
Speaker 1: You see our prairie. See cooking, cleaning and me lounging. You're making me dinner.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 3: I was talking to Orlanda recently and I was like, well, I was like, you know, we've had like a couple of interviews recently, or people are like specifically asking us about our our like our platonic love, like our wife ship that we call each other wives, and like we've co parented and raised our kids together. And I was like talking to Orlando and I'm like, everyone's definitely going to think we're lesbians, and I'm like, this is not No one will ever understand this. And then I was like, but why don't we just call each other best friends? That would probably eliminate a lot of confusion. And then I was like, because it's deeper than that. That fuck that if they don't get it. And I was like, you know, like I was like, that's crazy having all these interviews.
Speaker 2: People really care about our friendship.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, maybe if we would stop calling marriage it would be less confusing. But it is because we have a karmic contract, yeah, and a sol agreement, and we'll meet in this lifetime, in many lifetimes, and you know, probably in different roles, but ultimately we're we've continuously met to unlock certain things in each other and you know, and other people.
Speaker 2: And that's what you feel when you meet someone, You're like.
Speaker 1: I've met you before, you have you've met their soul before in different bodies. When you feel that genuine deep connection you know what I'm talking about, Like that.
Speaker 2: Soul shit, that soul shit, you know.
Speaker 1: Like it's it transcends like rationality in ways. And that is because you guys have met in a past life and that is that sole agreement. And and sometimes those those meetings are not sweet.
Speaker 2: No, sometimes it's fair.
Speaker 1: It's very toxic because something here has needs to be like either resolved, broken, renegotiated, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Or just ended or ended and this and this in lifetime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like I think the more conscious you are about those things, I feel like as you get older, you have like no, it's it's kind of like undeniable to be more conscious of it. But I thought about it again recently because I was hanging out with a friend of mine that I've known for like a few a couple of years now, but we met in House of Intuition randomlye and I was like really like something in me was like hey, hi, you know, like and I was like, hey, give me your number, and I was like being.
Speaker 2: A little like weird about it.
Speaker 3: But I was like why I was being a little like I don't know if I was being extra friendly that day, but something was telling me to ask this girl for her number.
Speaker 2: It was me. That's basically what happened to me, exactly situation.
Speaker 3: And I've told and I've seld this story before, but it was actually it was like we had just gotten our book deal and I went to dinner that night over the hill far from my house and I was like waiting to go inside the dinner, like on the block, and she walks by me and I was like, hey, didn't I get I was like, do we meet today? I was like, we're supposed We're supposed to know each other. And we were in the witch store, so I knew we were witches. But a part of me saying that is just like, I mean, we're great friends, we hang out like not all the time, but I still know that there's some and conjuring, you know.
Speaker 2: And but I have no like no shadow.
Speaker 3: Of doubt around it because I'm just that like I've sharpened my tools that much that I trust my intuition so much that it's not even a question. So I nurture the relationship even though I'm a busy bitch and I'm a mom, and I have a lot of great friends, and I think people close themselves off to meetings because they have no time and they're busy and they have jobs and stuff and all that's true, but I think because of that we become even more sharpen our tools. Because if I'm so busy and still I'm feeling pooled to have this like nurture this relationship with you, it's probably for a reason. And you know, people like like people fuck around and spend their time and places that end up not feeling like productive or good for their soul or that something is like dragging them and they don't spend their time nurturing new relationships or like you know, like if you keep seeing the same person in the same neighborhood and not speaking or whatever it is, it's like those those pools.
Speaker 2: For a reason. Yeah, and like don't ignore them. Don't ignore them.
Speaker 3: And like it may be on some spiritual shit, like a lesson for you, or it may be on some like birthing shit where you can have the ability to co create and partner in a way. But like everybody significant in my life, you know, I've had to you know, I've noticed that it's obviously for a reason. You know, even with me in Orlando, it's like, what the fuck are the chances that we would meet podcasting the two craziest people on earth, you know, like and then this, all these.
Speaker 2: Things happened right after.
Speaker 3: You know, it was just like at the perfect time that I met this person, I had just been like playing myself being with somebody that I was not really in alignment with, inviting him to Mexico. Letting that like just had just happened to do like that crazy acid trip right before then where I had shifted. Everything had shifted for me, and like that's at the point where I met this person, and like it just blossomed from there. And same with you and I these epic moments in our lives, we were literally trans like either you know, in this transformative spot of birthing a human or raising those early stages and then big major breakups. What else would have like cultivated and like perpetuated this type of friendship had it not been for those major shifts, you know, opened us up in that way. And so it's like you can ignore that gut feeling and like you can ignore it and not like refine it, but you'll play yourself every time. But I think it's even more so too, is it's a reminder that you have to be you have to allow the shifts to happen, to happen in order to get the initiation into your next evolution, your next elevation, because a lot of times we prolong the initiation because there it's uncomfortable, because like, you know, I could have stayed in my situation and I probably.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have a podcast with you. I could have prolonged the initiation. Eventually, I was not going to be in that relationship. But had I waited any longer, all everything could have been different. Had I stayed in that relationship one month later, this still might not have happened because my karma and whatever it shifted.
Speaker 3: And same had I not had you to like hold me accountable in ways, you know, because you shifted, but then you stood your ground and I was like shifting, but I was like in between, and like I needed your support and vice versa to know that there was something else, you know, and like, yeah, I think you're right. I think sometimes we drag our feet because something is so deeply uncomfortable even with that's.
Speaker 1: Because that's you know, it's something unresolved, because it should be in a place if you really resolved in things, then you can move through things with more, with ease and grace. But if it feels like the if it feels like I don't know, just stat challenging to a point where it's hurting you, then you know this is some past life shit, Like I haven't real all of this because nothing should be able to shift me just like this. Nothing that I'm resolved with will allow me to shift like this. So what is it here? What is this pain? What is the thing that we didn't get through last lifetime that we're going to figure the fuck out this lifetime and it will not bring it and it will feel gut wrenching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it will feel like what the fuck is this? It's not fun even if.
Speaker 3: You've done a lot of work and you've done a lot of healing. That's especially when you're probably more clear to recognize it, like, whoa, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: You know, I thought it was in a.
Speaker 3: Good place, but like that, those things are the things that like if you if you go let it go to the next level, then you have the you know, the opportunity.
Speaker 1: That's what you know, the good There's something on the other side, is what I'm trying to say. Too, is like all these shifts, were, these major shifts in our lives, were to invite in better.
Speaker 2: Things every single time.
Speaker 1: It's never to invite anything worse when you start choosing yourself and also just like choosing what feels the best spiritually aligned with you in this iteration.
Speaker 2: Of your lifetime.
Speaker 1: You know, like maybe the next lifetime me and you can like be aligned, but this lifetime, this is where I'm at, you know, not forcing shit.
Speaker 3: And sometimes you you doing that is what that other person needs to level up in their soul. You know, like sometimes you have to be the cutoff because maybe that's going to be what catapults them to to like meet you in the next line, in the next realm or in the realm after that. But sometimes we hold onto shit so much because we can't we can't logically understand it. And sometimes there just is no logic. It's just blatant feelings and that's it. There's no logic. You just have to honor it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's beyond logic because it's literally soul contracts, soul journeys, just things written in the stars that are beyond what you can what it's supposed to be, you know, and That's how you know that energy is real and that there are like vibrational matches and matches that are not vibrational at all, and you have to be able to honor that. And you know it and you feel it. You feel it in work, you feel it in friendships, you feel it, and like spaces places like I'm not even just talking.
Speaker 2: About people like you know when you feel off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, and I think once you start to embrace them and allow those feelings to guide you, you will end up in more places that you're supposed to be than not, you know. And so when you get to those places, you can kind of give it to God. You can kind of like give it up for fait. Like sometimes like I've been in the like I've been in tough spaces, and then I come to more places and I'm like, this is tough, but I have this level of knowing that it's not, it's not, it's not forever.
Speaker 2: I have a level like, even when I'm stressed.
Speaker 3: And I don't know exactly what's going to happen, I have a level of understanding that because I've did the first because I chose the first move and the domino, that everything else is also like in alignment because I know I've chosen this, and then this has chosen this, and this has chosen this, and I've because I've chosen my guy, I know it's never it's not gonna fail me. Now, it's not gonna be like, oh right, oh shit, you fucked that.
Speaker 1: I might take you a little adventure, a little side street real quick, right, but let's gonna look, but you're gonna come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I do find that I stress less, you know, I'm like finding more of a regulated nervous system and just knowing that I'm in my purpose. And because I'm in my purpose, everything that comes to me is gonna come to me is supposed to be what it's supposed to be, whether it be a lesson or just the passage to the next place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hallelujah, hallelujah to the Halloween Guy.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Good Mom's Church Halloween Edition.
Speaker 2: We're not a cult. We're just a church to the Church of Saint Mila and Saint Erica. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: We didn't pull a card because we wanted to do it live for the people, because we always pulled up before. And I'm like, I wonder if they think that we'd be like pre pulling cards because the cards always be.
Speaker 2: So on point.
Speaker 1: They just they're always doing what they need to do and say what they need to say.
Speaker 2: So is it tarot time?
Speaker 5: It's Tarot time? Queen of swords, three of Queen of swords.
Speaker 2: Wasn't three of the swords? Quein of swords? Three of swords? What are the swords again? I want to say of logic logic, I like this.
Speaker 3: The Queen of Swords is an independent, unbiased judge, unbiased judgment, clear boundaries, direct communication. The Queener's Swords combines the mental clarity and intellectual power of the suit of swords with the maturity and receptiveness of the Queen. You have the gift of being able to use your intellect and unbiased judgment while also remaining flexible and open to receive input from other sources aka your intuition. As you lead from the head and not the heart, you are better able to discern situations without the influence of emotion or sentimentality. When you respect your intuition, um you may believe that empathy or compassion towards others will distract you from the task at hand. Instead, you prefer to know the why, where, when, and who of everything to help you make sense of the environment and better understand others. It is not that you do not care about others, but you connect with other people through an intellectual understanding rather than an emotional one energetic intellect.
Speaker 2: I just said that it's not other.
Speaker 3: The Queen of Swords notes that you are a truth seeker. You're open to hearing the thoughts and opinions of others, but ultimately you filter that information to decipher what is true and what is not.
Speaker 2: I told you the voodoo people will come after you.
Speaker 3: How when interacting with others, you will not tolerate mistruths or excessive fluff. You prefer to get to the heart of the matter without engaging in too much chit chat or gossip.
Speaker 2: Nate, and you have a nate.
Speaker 3: Ability to tell it like it is, quick, thinker, hilly, perceptive, piercing through the noise and confusion to get straight to the point. There is no beating around the bush or softening of your comments, opinions and thoughts. You are upfront and honest in your views, and you expect the same from others.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that. Like that Okay, now we're going to go three of sore. Well, that was the queen. That was the queen.
Speaker 3: Now the three of swords is w's fell out right heartbreak, emotional pain, sorrow, grief, hurt. When the three of swords turns up in a tarot reading, it signals that you are feeling deeply hurt and disappointed. Your heart has been pierced by the sharp blades of others hurtful words, actions, and intentions, and they have inflected intense emotions of pain, sadness, grief, and heartbreak. These events are often unexpected and come out of the blue, making them even more painful. The Three of Swords is also about an emotional release when you have suffered a major setback or loss, and now is an excellent time to have a good cry. Expressing your sadness is part of the cleansing.
Speaker 2: Where the fuck did it go? Okay?
Speaker 3: Expressing your sadness is a part of the cleansing process, and letting it all out will help you move on to better times. Allow yourself the opportunity to experience these emotions no matter how painful. Cry, shout, or scream at the top of your lungs. Do whatever it takes to express your anger or pain, as this will help the emotions.
Speaker 2: Flow through and out of you.
Speaker 3: However, also it is also essential that you continue to focus on the path ahead. You may run the risk of becoming so absorbed in the emotions scrolling around you that you lose sight of the need to just let go and move on. Your focus stays locked on the damage when it should be on when it should be on the recovery. Now is the time to accept what happened and move forward with your life. The Three or Swords comes as a reminder that pain, sorrow, and grief are a necessary part of life. Without pain, you would never experience the time challenges you need to grow and develop as a person. Every hardship creates discomfort, which inevitably turns into an opportunity to become stronger, learn from your mistakes, and change the course of your life for the better. While the pain may cloud your vision for a time, it will eventually bring clarity enable you to put the past behind you. Can you see this experience as a learning opportunity initiation? The good news is that this painful season will pass. While the Three your Swords brings hurt and sadness. It is only temporary. You will bounce back, the clouds will dissipate, and soon you will have a better perspective of what you can learn from the experience. You can conquer any pain that comes your way. All it takes is faith, self love, forgiveness, end time time time time.
Speaker 2: Time, time is the greatest mutualizer.
Speaker 3: The three of swords arise when you are taking others words to heart. More prone to internet trolls, workplace bullies, or spiteful strangers, or it may be closer to home with those you love saying hurtful words to you. Just remember that you do not have to accept their words as truth. They are merely another person's opinion or a production of their own interfears and anxieties. Shift the energy by looking at these people with a compassionate heart. What struggles are they going through that they feel the need to throw their insecurities at you a lot? Be mindful too, Why are their words triggering you? Is there a more profound, profound truth in what they've said one you might not be willing to see just yet. Use these pain points to expand your perspective and see the bigger picture of what is happening here, look.
Speaker 2: Back at your karmic take a second. Take a second, so the cards never lie. I mean, goddamn, there you go, baby, this is your sign. Yeah yeah, Well.
Speaker 1: Before we go, I have some horror stories. We need an affirmation, We need an affirmation. The affirmation today is without the dark, there is no light.
Speaker 2: Without the dark, there is no light. That's just the truth.
Speaker 1: So I was thinking about horror stories for Halloween, and I know we always ask you for your hose stories, but I was looking up some actual horror dating stories on Reddit. And sometimes I go on Reddit and I'm like, this is a scary place, you guys, it's stupid, it's a little scary, and it's part of the problem that I was talking about.
Speaker 2: But here we go anyway, for.
Speaker 1: Entertainment purposes, reminding how crazy the world is. And all week will I mean all month, we'll be taking your horror story. So please, you guys, send in your hotels, send in your horror stories. Also, if they just had some scary shit happen, send those into because it's October and we want to hear all about it.
Speaker 2: I want to be scared, scarey, scarey. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Goes a little something like this Orlando.
Speaker 1: Cue the spooky music, Cue the lights, cue the spooky music. Match with a woman online who had a kid this particular weekend was going to be this particular weekend, the kid was going to be with the dad. She asked me to come over and hang out. She mentioned she wanted to smoke, so I brought a jay. Came over to her house and it was decent. She had a big secon couch and she sat right next to me. I fired up the jay, passed it to her and she hits it a few times and gives it back. I hit it as well and then offered to her again and she says, no, thanks, okay, no biggie, I'll put it out. She gets up after a minute and goes into the other room. When she comes back. When she comes back, she's sitting on the other side of the couch and not talking at all. It was then that I noticed that she had something in her hand and she has a death grip on it. I'm talking white knuckles. I asked her if she's okay, and she says.
Speaker 4: The voyces a my ud are dellly made a stab you.
Speaker 2: And at this point.
Speaker 1: I noticed what she's holding is a pencil. I made some kind of awkward laugh, then asked to use her bathroom and got up and saw the garage door was open. Didn't even hesitate right out the garage.
Speaker 2: Bitch period. Okay, this reminds me. Listen, you never do it.
Speaker 4: Says Deally, made to stab you.
Speaker 3: You can't do any drugs with people for the first time, because they can they they they could go back. Yeah, they can interact.
Speaker 2: With people's bodies negatively. And I've been I've seen it happen, and weed all types. That's how everyone hangs out.
Speaker 3: No, a bitch left me at a com I knew she didn't smoke. She left me at a concert. We're great friends, but she literally left me. She and call me she and say ship. She just left me there. And to this day she's like, you shouldn't have gave me weed. Like it can.
Speaker 2: It can alter people's personalities.
Speaker 1: But this is a little extreme. You're trembling in the corner with your fucking pencil.
Speaker 3: If you like something, yeah, maybe it's like it activated crazy. Some drugs activate crazy, including weed, And you gotta be careful. You can't just be going to bitch's houses from Hinge and Ship and have to be careful.
Speaker 2: I've done it, but don't you would it recommend. We've all done it, we've all been to We're all lucky to be alive.
Speaker 1: We all truly you are. If you're listening right now and you've done this, you.
Speaker 2: Are meant to be here.
Speaker 1: Bitch, don't p don't play with God.
Speaker 2: Don't play with psychopaths.
Speaker 3: If you went to someone's house off the fucking dating app before and you made it out safely, praise God because.
Speaker 2: It just could. It's it's it can't go wrong. You go left. You have any more scary stories of me, I do. Sorry. I was just thinking about the terrible things all the time.
Speaker 3: She was like, choices I made, I know, just flashes through your fucking flashes.
Speaker 2: I've had really scary situations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like one day I just was driving around and I talked met this girl and Hinge and granted she was fine, thank god, But I just wanted to have I just wanted to hook up with someone and I.
Speaker 2: Was just driving. I just happened to be driving.
Speaker 1: It was during COVID, so like I was just out driving trying to get out of that fucking house and then she hit me. I was like, come over, and I had like I went to her house. I did not know her at all. We hooked up and then I left and I was like, is this what it's like to be on Grinder?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This is grinder.
Speaker 1: I was like, whoa, I'm like grinder now, but I'm a look, I'm thank god she was in a psychopath or like not a man twenty.
Speaker 3: This was a particular time. It's not your fault. You need a human connection. Thank god she wasn't a psychopath. She was cool, but I couldn't went path.
Speaker 2: Usually I would should never do that. I was kind of nervous.
Speaker 1: I was like, making me send me a picture of yourself before, like we didn't did.
Speaker 2: We even FaceTime? I don't even know if we FaceTime, bitch. I just went over there. It was raining. Yeah, yeah, bitch, you're dumb.
Speaker 3: I've flown to many cities alone to meet people I've I did not know.
Speaker 2: I think about what I would do when I was a teen neighbor. Oh no, yeah. Places I would be yeah, not where you said you were, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Like adult places that a grown adult, like an adult like me, would be the like This is not where you need to be right now.
Speaker 2: You need to get the fuck out of here asap. Yeah. I was there high rolling the blunts for people and shit. Yeah, all little and looking young and vulnerable. Oh my god, I know it's scared. Okay, So here's another horror story.
Speaker 1: I went on a date with the guy once and he said he had to stop off at home for his wallet. He lived down the street from me. I went inside with him and he ended up pulling me down onto his love sack as a joke and try and trying to hook up with me. I got I got up and left and walked home. Fast forward a year, I read the local news that he was arrested for kidnapping and raping a woman that he had been on a date with. He held her captive in his apartment apartment and beat her and assaulted her. He could have faced life in prison, but only spent about six years in before he was released on parole.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. That that's what could have happened. Should I put trigger warning? Trigger warning? No? But like, can you imagine the nigga you got away from him? Yeah? I said, that's a real horse story.
Speaker 3: That's like, because that intuition be telling you like, get the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. I've definitely been around some energy.
Speaker 3: Where I'm like no, yeah, me too, me too, like murder or energy like you'll kill yeah if you don't get what you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I've even dated people and I was like, you might kill me.
Speaker 3: I could see that happening, which is even questioning my personal choices deeply. Yeah, but don't underestimate people's ability to get weird yeah, or dark just turn out of nowhere. Do you believe people get possessed by spirits?
Speaker 2: Yes? I do too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I believe it's like people that are more susceptible to that kind of energy to be like attached to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is that? What's a syncubus? Is aubus occubists? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Someone wrote was talking about that in one of these stories that someone said they had a succubis inside of them and it turned them on.
Speaker 2: What is a succubist? I forgutys like something that sex energy. I think so sounds like it. Should we look at it? Yeah? Look at it? Yeah? Or you know what? I heard that a lot of times, like.
Speaker 1: A succubus is a demon or supernatural entity in folklore in a female in female form that pours and that appears in dreams to seduce men.
Speaker 2: I like her. I have a secubists inside of me too.
Speaker 1: She's like Lilith Wait wait wait, seduce men, usually through sexual activity. According to religious tradition, a succubist needs seamen to survive. Repeated sexual activity with a sucubists will result in a bond being formed between the succubists and the man. The saccubists cannot drain or harm the man with whom she is having intercourse. In modern representations, a psycubist is often depicted as a beautiful seductress or enchantress rather than as a demonic or rather than demonic or frightening. The male counterpart to the pycubists is the incubist.
Speaker 2: Oh, incubist. Wait, so she doesn't harm them, She.
Speaker 4: Just I love that band. Sorry, so the white girl.
Speaker 3: In me, she doesn't harm them. She just makes them like attached to her forever.
Speaker 1: It sounds like she seduces men and like pleases them and they stay.
Speaker 2: You can because she needs their semen.
Speaker 3: Oh what I was saying is I heard that a lot of like stray souls like linger over places like the bar, because like, once you get intoxicated, yeah, your reguard is down, like your soul like if you make your if you drink so much or do anything so much that your physical body is intoxicated, your soul can't really live in it, so it will like tether away from you while you're like in a toxic state. And when it's tethered, that's when you're more susceptible. And so like when spirits are hovering over places like that, they know who's like easily they can get in. And that's why like people like get high or drunk and they like you can look at them and they're like a different person, or they start taking on personality traits that are not theirs, or they start looking different. It's because they're like been infiltrated and like, yeah, I've been infiltrated like demonic or whatever, not their own soul entity. Wow that makes sense right, Like yeah, intoxicated sense to me? Yeah, yeah, it makes sense to me as why I remembered it. Okay, enough of our darkness. Well, happy October you guys. I hope you're gonna join us in la on October twenty First, we have our live show at the Terogram Ballroom.
Speaker 2: It's a bitchous birthday. Are you gonna wear costumes? I think that we should.
Speaker 3: I think that if you want to wear a costume, let's do it because I want to wear a costume.
Speaker 2: What's the theme? Where we going? What's the theme? I don't know? Is it's just like costume a costume party. They just need a good direction, silver, gold, Egyptian. What are we doing, Beyonce, everybody wears silver and mute.
Speaker 4: Well, if you dressed like a call girl, who is your version of a call girl?
Speaker 2: Okay? I could be a call girl or like, yeah, yeah, whatever you want.
Speaker 4: I want something kinky, divine, feminine.
Speaker 2: Difine, feminine, something kinky and dominatrix whatever I mean, Just get sexy and dress up. Yeah, it's all bitches want to actually hear. Just wear body suit and some fish nets. Perfect, it'll be fine. Oh my god, I'm high as hell. So we're gonna go now. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Welcome to make your own magic October. You know where to find us on Instagram at Good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices. You can find me at Mila with an h underscore map at watch Erica. You need to see us on YouTube. We did some really tricky cool lightened lightning, lightning, lights, lighting lighting. We look really sexy and witchy. I read you a nighttime story with pictures.
Speaker 2: We have roses.
Speaker 3: And we'd like you to subscribe and comment. Also review this episode and come to the retreat. There's very limited spots left. It's in August twenty twenty four, and.
Speaker 2: That's it. We love you, We love you, Bye bye, Blasibe