Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome back to another episode of The Mark Moss Show, where we talk about the decentralized revolution, the way the world's changing right before our very eyes. And of course the three revolutionary cycles are politics, finance, and yes, technology, so we look at the world through those lens so we can see what's happening and understand what's happening, and of course make decisions to protect ourselves and come out.
Speaker 2: Ahead as all of this happens.
Speaker 1: Now in the world of finance, you know, we are witnessing three revolutions. There's a technological revolution on a fifty year cycle, of political revolution cycle on a tunifty year cycle, and a financial revolution cycle on an eighty year cycle. And it's pretty easy to see the financial revolution is here. The entire finance system that we have in the world today is completely breaking apart. We have way too much debt and we don't have enough production. There's not enough global GDP growth to manage the amount of debt that we have, so I mean the debt is growing fast than the production. Remember, wealth is not money, Wealth is goods and services. If the money grows faster than the goods and services does.
Speaker 2: Then you have massive inflation.
Speaker 1: You have more currency units, more money chasing a limited supply of goods. It pushes the prices up. So that's why your meat and your milk, and your cheese and your eggs and your gas in your house and everything else is getting so expensive. And part of it isn't just that the money supply is growing faster than the goods and services, but it's debt. And so debt does two things. One, yes, it crowds out the market and makes the price of everything go up, but it also is a drag on production, on productivity. It's like it's like putting on like one hundred pounds backpack and then trying to go run a marathon. It just drags it down because like, for example, I took on this debt.
Speaker 2: Let's say that I took.
Speaker 1: On this debt to buy this new piece of equipment from my office my company, and I was hoping that that would then bring me more revenue. So I'm going to take a thousand dollars payment on this new truck, but hopefully it makes me five thousand a month in new business. But let's say that that business doesn't come and now I'm just stuck making this thousand dollars payment on the truck, and now I can't afford to go do another thing because I got to sit there and make that payment on that truck. So drags things down, and of course we're front and center to another debt ceiling debate. Talked about this for the last couple weeks because it's coming to a head. As a matter of fact, we're witnessing what's known as the X date. The X date is the date that the government, like literally the United States government, the US Treasury.
Speaker 2: Runs out of money. That's the date.
Speaker 1: That's the date everything falls apart. And here we are running straight to that and it looks like we might actually hit it now. They say the US government won't default. You know, Biden's on there saying we won't default. We're not dead beats, we pay our debt, et cetera. I want you to just understand one thing clear. First of all, there's two types of defaults here, Okay, a hard default. A hard default is when they say we ain't paying we're not paying any of our bills, like we're not paying back our treasury, so we're not paying back our bond holders. That's not gonna happen, right, no government with a money printer will ever default on that. They're gonna pay that, but then there's a technical default, and a technical default will happen if they don't make a deal in time and it gets delayed a couple of days. Now, if it gets delayed a couple days, they'll just you know, take money from one place to another. They'll say, hey, i'll pay you next week, I'll pay you with interest, and they'll pay the bills like this gets resolved. Of course, they have a money printer, they're gonna pay it. But a technical default could happen if a deal can't be reached in time. And we're getting to that point as a matter of fact. This week, the Bide administration and the Republican side, McCarthy leading that side, have been meeting and they say they are not, I mean close to a deal. Now. I've gone through the details of that deal. I don't want to kind of recall all that roight off the top of them my head. But the Republicans have offered to raise the debt ceiling another one point five trillion.
Speaker 2: Now, to put that into.
Speaker 1: Perspective, in two thousand and eight, when there was a great financial crash, when the entire global financial system was.
Speaker 2: Crumbling, the entire it was a seven hundred billion dollar bailout.
Speaker 1: So right now the Republicans are offering them double the money that they needed in two thousand eight to save the whole world. Double that it's not enough. Democrats say no, no deal. Biden says no deal. So they've offered them that because they said, hey, we'll give you the one point five trillion. But over the next several years, you're gonna have to start cutting some of the budgets, like you just because the budget is projected to continue to grow bigger and bigger, bigger the deficit the shortcoming of the income and expenses. The deficit is projected to get bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger, which means, per the government's own plans the CBO Congressional Budget Office.
Speaker 2: Per the CBO's report, they're.
Speaker 1: Planning to continue to spend more than they bring in over the next several years, and not just spend more than they bring in, but continue to increase the gap and continue to spend even more and more and more as they're not bringing enough. So they're projecting for the deficit to grow from one trillion to two trillion to three trillion over the next decade. So the Republicans are like, hang on, hang on, hang on, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, we'll give you the one point five trillion, Like that'll all that, But we can't continue to grow the deficit. We have to start trying to like rain this in a little bit here, and Biden says no deal. So you know what they're telling you, you know the Bide administration is telling you, is that they.
Speaker 2: Want the world to end.
Speaker 1: You know, eight million Americans are going to lose their job. You know, your Social Security, your Medicare isn't going to get paid.
Speaker 2: You know, they're telling you all that stuff. But that's that's that's not the truth.
Speaker 1: They're offering to pay one point five trillion. Are increase it by one point five trillion now, but you're gonna have to start cutting as things move forward.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The by administration, so like I said, says we're gonna cut all this, it's gonna be tragic. Well, that's not what they're saying. They're asking for minuscule cuts or really keeping spending on where we were back in twenty twenty two. Now in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Was a record year.
Speaker 1: We increased the money supply in the United States by forty percent from twenty twenty twenty twenty two forty percent. That was a record year for spending. And they're just saying, hey, we should just hold spending to there. And if I can recall, twenty twenty two wasn't that far back, and you can recall as well as we can both recall a year ago the world didn't end, bills got paid, eight million Americans were not laid off, Medicare and Social Security were still paid. So going back to that level doesn't sound so catastrophic.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's what we're being told.
Speaker 1: However, Janet Yellen, she's going around saying, hey, look guys. You know, Janney Ellen's the head of the Treasury, Treasury Secretary, and she's saying, hey, look, we're we're trying to get this dead deal done. We're going to get it done. It's not going to be bad. But what's important to understand is that regardless whether a deal gets done or not, it could still be really bad. In twenty eleven, we got really close to that, a deal was struck at the last minute, but yet the stock market. The SIP five hunderd dropped seventeen percent, seventeen percent, It's big dropped, and a lot of other markets dropped even more. And so the Democrats don't want that to happen. Now, the Democrats are basically they rolled out a letter demanding that Biden use a fourteenth Amendment to bypass all this and just raise the dead ceiling on their own, basically bypassed the entire government. The whole point of the government in the United States is that we have divided powers, so people can't use move move unilaterally. We don't have a king or a dictator. But they want to bypass that, of course. Ernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, John Fetterman, Richard Blumenthal, Tina Smith At Marky, Jeff Merkley, Sheldon Whitehouse, Peter Welch, they all want them to do this, just unilaterally decide. And Biden says he thinks he has the authority to do it.
Speaker 2: He says he can do it.
Speaker 1: Now it's going to be a challenge because they're not supposed to do it. So it's going to be a showdown. It's going to be a constitutional showdown if this happens, and either way. Regardless of what happens, this weakens the view of the government, It weakens the confidence that people have in the government. It looks horrible on the global stage. And regardless of what happens, there is massive amounts of money printing in front of us. All right, there's no way to pay the bills without increasing the limits. So Biden wants an unlimited checkbook. The Republicans are like, not only one point five trillion, We lose sight of these numbers go so big. So either way, there's massive money printing the head The only fight right now is over how much.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If you're just tuning in, you're listening to the Markmaas Show, I'm talking about this decentralized revolution. I'm talking about some of the latest breaking news headlines from this week. I'll be back with more in a minute. Don't go away, I'll be her back.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back.
Speaker 1: If you're just tuning and you're listening to the Mark mass Show, of course, always talking about the decentralized revolution, the way the world is changing, and we're looking at it through the lens of politics, finance, technology, and we're looking at some of the latest breaking news headlines. This week, so you can see exactly how this is playing out. And of course it's always technology that changes the world. We talked about the finance side just before the break. Hopefully you caught that. If not, no worries, I got you back.
Speaker 2: I got you back.
Speaker 1: You can catch it on the podcast. Just search the Mark Mass Show on your favorite podcast player, or you can jump over onto YouTube go to Market Disruptors, Market Disruptors, and you can watch me and listen to me at the same time over there.
Speaker 2: So if you miss it.
Speaker 1: Any of this, or you missed me one week, don't worry, go over there on the podcast or the YouTube channel and catch me.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We just talked about the finance side, the debt ceiling problem, and now on the technology side is what changes the world the most, and that of course is bitcoin, this technological revolution.
Speaker 2: And I know a lot of you might.
Speaker 1: Be skeptical about the volatility of the US dollar valuation. It used to be fifty thousand or sixty thousand, and now thirty thousand, right, and so you kind of get some of that. But as I always say, the price is a distraction on brand new technologies. The price is a distraction, not always, but on brand new technologies. And what we really want to look at is two things, the growth of the network, and we also want to look at the technology development on the network. Now, technology scales in layers, just like the monetary system does. So gold was money and it was a base settlement layer. If I had the gold, I had the gold. If I gave you the gold, you have the gold. But then we moved into the information age, and so then gold added a layer too. The gold goes in the bank. They gave me a paper gold certificate. That's a gold claimant I owe you. Now we can move the paper much faster, but it's not as secure. Then we have checks that's layer three. Then we have a credit cards that's layer four. Now we have Venmo and PayPal that's layer five. And so we have all these different layers, and each of those layers offer us different trade offs. And Bitcoin, a lot of people say, well, bitcoin's old. Come on, Mark, Bitcoin's the stupidest, oldest, dumbest, slowest blockchain out there. We want something faster. Well, that's true kind of except for technology scales and layers. That's the Internet scales as well. If we want we had the internet, we want email great, We'll put another layer on SMTP. Oh we want security great through another layer on ATTPS. And that's how technology works. So if you make that argument, if you want to argue with me on that, that just kind of shows you don't understand technology.
Speaker 2: I hate to tell you that.
Speaker 1: We are scaling bitcoin layers and now we have these Layer two and we have Layer three applications on top of bitcoin. And so now with Layer two applications, you can already send bitcoin faster and cheaper and more private than any other cryptocurrency out there. So every other blockchain cryptocurrency says they're faster, cheaper and more private, Well they're all obsolete now. Now we're running NFTs on blockchain. So all these other blockchains that say, well, but we can do smart contracts and NFTs, well we're doing that on a Big One blockchain now, so those are all obsolete. And talking about new development, we saw announced at the Big One conference last week a new layer two protocol called ARC.
Speaker 2: And what's cool about ARC.
Speaker 1: Is it's giving you layer two scaleability, allowing you to be faster and cheaper and more private but easier. All right, So some people might say lightning, which is kind of the main layer two channel. Right now, people might say that lightning is difficult to use, it's hard to open up channels, things like that, and of course things get easier over time, so the problem that we have with it today won't always be the problem.
Speaker 2: That's what solutions are for.
Speaker 1: But what we're seeing is that now we have another one, a competing one, which is good more development, and this makes it way easier.
Speaker 2: That's really cool.
Speaker 1: And speaking of ARC, that's the name of this new layer two protocol. Speaking of ARC, we have Kathy Wood from ARC. She runs a large technology ETF called ARC, and she's talking about this week. She was talking about how the US, unfortunately seems to be losing this whole movement. She's the investment founder of investment manager ARC Invest, and she's talking about how it's losing the movement because of the regulatory system that it's imposing and how they're basically forcing this off the coast.
Speaker 2: She said, quote, it'd be nice if the US.
Speaker 1: We're leading this movement, but we're losing it, and we're losing it because of our regulatory system end quote. The regulators, the government, they don't like innovation, they don't like things moving. Christine Legard, who is the head of the IMF now she's head of the ECB European Central Banks. She said that innovation is a threat to our financial stability, and that's actually true. She's actually right. But that's a good thing. So yes, it's disrupting the old system, So yes, it makes the old system less stable, but in favor of a new, better system. That's called creative destruction. A new technology comes along that's so much better that it destroys the old way. Digital camera or digital photos on cameras were so much better that one hundred year old company like Kodak went out of business. Now Kodak could have stopped the entire digital camera movement and we could have just stuck having to use expensive and harmful chemicals in traditional old school film. Could have still been the biggest company today in that space, but we wouldn't have the innovation which has changed the world as we know it. And we want to have that. We want pictures to be easier, aster, cheaper, et cetera. And so that's what they want to do. They want to stop that. And these regulators are doing this, as Kathy would is saying, they're driving it overseas, but overseas are pretty hostile as well. We saw the European Union said that their banks could potentially stop or take over the cryptocurrency stable coins, and so they want to stop that. They want to you know, put all types of regulations there. Inside the United States, Senator Elizabeth Warren is literally running on a campaign to an anti crypto campaign, literally an anti technology campaign.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of the Luddites.
Speaker 1: I've ever heard that word before. The Luedites were the ones that were very opposed to the Industrial Revolution. So two hundred and fifty years ago, the entire world was you know, agriculture, farming and cottage industry, and then we had the Industrial Revolution that created machines.
Speaker 2: And the machines could do the work of five thousand men.
Speaker 1: But what about all those five thousand men?
Speaker 2: What are they going to do?
Speaker 1: And so the Luttites didn't want this to happen, and they tried to stop it. They tried to block it, they tried to prevent it. They went and damage it, they destroyed this technology because they.
Speaker 2: Didn't want it to be there.
Speaker 1: What's going to happen to the old system of working toiling by hand in the field. What will these five thousand men do. Well, it turns out they did, you know, science and medicine and technology and other more important things. And so these ludites like Senator Elizabeth Warren, they want to stop it, literally running an anti crypto campaign.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: She's saying that this Digital Asset Money Laundering Act that she's trying to push forward is basically going to kill it as we know it, because again, it's a threat to their system. Now, the insanity that we have groundbreaking revolutionary technology like bitcoin, blockchain, cryptocurrency like AI that's literally going to change the world for the future for my kids, your kids, grandkids, et cetera. And we have eighty year olds in office making decisions now. The average age for a fortune five hundred CEO is fifty five. I don't think there's really any CEOs in fortune five hundred after like sixty five.
Speaker 2: They can't. It's not their fall.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry if you follow this camp, but you're just not up to the same technology standards as.
Speaker 2: The kids are.
Speaker 1: And to have eighty year olds passing bills like the Ledites trying to stop progress is insane. If you're just tuning in you're listening to the Mark mah Show talking about the decentralized Revolution, running through some of the biggest breaking news headlines this week as we look at it through the lens of politics, finance, and technology. Now coming up, I want to talk more about what's going on in the technology space, specifically getting more into AI, what politics are saying about AI, et cetera. And then I want to get into what the government's trying to do to again entrench their position and prevent themselves from being overturned. We'll talk about the deep state. I'm going to talk about that when I come back in a minute. Don't go away on your back, all right, Welcome back. If you're just tuning and you're listening to the Mark mass Show. Of course we're talking about the decentralized revolution each and every week, running through the latest breaking news headlines this week, and it has this makes my job a little bit easier because there's so much stuff to talk about each and every week. It's a little bit harder trying to figure out what to talk about because there's so many things, and you know, were before the break, we were just talking about technology and how we have eighty year olds in government that are making regulations to prevent new technologies. And this has always been the case. As I was talking about before the break, I was talking about the Luddites that literally tried to stop the industrial revolution. How dare we have machines that take away the hard work from men? Wouldn't you rather be toiling in the field every day, twelve fifteen hours a day, just to grow your food and survive.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you rather have that world?
Speaker 1: Because that's the world we could have if we wouldn't have had the industry revolution, if those Ludites had only gotten their way, we'd still be in those.
Speaker 2: Dark ages, toiling in the fields by hand.
Speaker 1: It was the candle makers that tried to stop electricity because they didn't want light bulbs to put the candle makers out of work. Electricity is dangerous, it's gonna kill humanity. It's bad to be indoors. We need candles. It was the buggy makers that tried to stop the cars. Cars are loud, they're polluting, they're dangerous. How dare these cars move down these highways going fast?
Speaker 2: They could hurt people. The buggy makers, we.
Speaker 1: Can go, we can go down the line every time there's another technological revolution. There's a group of people, the incumbents that have the power, that don't want to lose that. The buggy makers didn't want to lose their jobs and lose the monopoly over that. The candlemakers didn't want to lose their jobs. Luckily for us at the time, you know, they didn't succeed, and we got the machine so we didn't have to toil in the field. We got the cars so we can get around the world. Luckily for us, we light bulbs so we don't have to sit there and breathe fumes from candles and doors all the time. Luckily they didn't have their way. But now we're in a situation that's a lot different. Now we're in a situation where we have revolutionary technology. It's rapidly growing and expanding and changing, and we have you know, cryptocurrency and bitcoin, we have ai et cetera that literally could change the world as we know it for the better. Technology always does, but the people that are fearing it are trying to stop it. And like I said, we have eighty year olds in office regulating this stuff. And I'm sorry, I mean, I'm getting older too.
Speaker 2: I get it. Like we just we changed, like.
Speaker 1: We need young people full of energy on the job over there, and yet we're not seeing that. As a matter of fact, we're getting warnings from the government, like for example, this week, there's an article that came out and that said warning the twenty twenty four elections could be ruined because of AI. AI could ruin it because AI could make deep fakes, and we could basically make you know, deep fakes, which is like a video or audio from President Trump or President Biden.
Speaker 2: But it would be faked.
Speaker 1: And AI is so good now it can do this, and you know these deep fakes are going to be so good that you know they could be misleading voters. Well, if you're being misled by an AI, then you probably shouldn't be voting.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: How about we say that? And of course it's all for your protection. And one of the problems with the I with technology too is it tries to get co opted, so one group is going to try to use it against their other group. And so now we've seen there's been dozens and dozens and dozens of tests where we've seen that the AI right now, the big one is you know chat, GPT.
Speaker 2: Of course, Google just launched their bart as well.
Speaker 1: But how it's very let's say left.
Speaker 2: Leaning, shall we say right?
Speaker 1: So it's very left leaning and they would say they'd ask at certain questions and it would be very pro you know, left, and very con against the right, as we've seen that. And now so it's been co opted by one group and now it looks like we're going to have left wing GBT, and now we're going to have to have a right wing GBT, which is only going to divide the world that much more. So we already sort of have this. If you want to know why people are kind of so divided, it's because if you're watching let's say CNN or you know, one of the Washington Post, one of those government mouthpieces, you're getting a completely different set of facts than you will if you go watch like independent news journalists. And so it's it's no wonder, right, like, well, I watched this and they told me this. Well, no, I watched this, they told me this, and so then the two sides have been told two different stories. And when everything becomes politicized, that's what happens. And now they want to politicize AI. So literally, well, I asked chet, I asked right chat jubt, and it gave me this answer. Well, I asked left chat gubt, and it gave me this Whatever happened to facts? Whatever happened to facts? Whatever happened to data without opinion?
Speaker 2: And the problem is as.
Speaker 1: We start to use these technologies and we start to assign more and more of our thought process and critical thinking skills to these, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: We're going to get more and more and more of that.
Speaker 1: You know, critical thinking skills is something they.
Speaker 2: Don't teach you in school anymore.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, before the information age, the problem was how do I get enough information? The problem that we have today is we have too much information? So how do I discern it? And that's why we need critical thinking skills. If you had critical thinking skills, the AI deep fakes of Biden Trump probably wouldn't be a problem. You could you could cut through this, you could see this. If that was the case, it's very promising if we use it right. We saw an article came out this week that AI is the feuwture of offshore oil drilling, and shell Shell recently announced plans to use an AI based technology in its deep sea exploration and product production activities. So Shell can use this new technology to provide a safer way to get energy, a more cost effective way that could lower our costs of energy, conserve energy. Those are all good things I want that we should let this technology happen. We don't need a bunch of leadites trying to prevent this from happening, and we don't need it to be co opted by one political party or another. Now it's dangerous because I guess it can be used against you in a way where one side controls it and politicize it. We saw Google which has now launched their own AI called bart, And of course you probably know that Google makes its majority of its money from its AD platform, So it's no wonder that they're going to take their AD platform, their largest source of revenue, and their new AI tool and try to put that together.
Speaker 2: Which could be cool, it could also be bad. That's how tools are.
Speaker 1: Tools can be used for good, tools can be used for bad. Google saying that their new generative AI systems for advertising clients will compose text on the fly to play off what a person is searching for, and then it'll whip up product images to save them time and money on design work, So the AI will basically.
Speaker 2: Be trying to read your thoughts.
Speaker 1: It'll build a profile on you, it'll know what your search history is, it'll know what you're searching for, and will have this profile on you, and it can automatically start serving stuff.
Speaker 2: Up to you on the fly. And again, I mean, I guess that's good.
Speaker 1: Like I don't want to see ads for stuff I don't care about. I'd rather get to what I want faster so I can just get it and get off. So I suppose that's good. I want the games that technology gives me. I want to have more efficiency, right, I want that. I just don't want the technology weaponized against me. So I don't want it to build these profiles and then use that information to then manipulate me, or to change me, or to push me in a direction they see fit. But if it can literally, you know, help me, if it can literally make sure it's stuff that I want to see and not stuff I don't care about and don't want to see, If it can help me get to my answers faster than I want that, so it'll be good. We saw also they said that the first AI robot has now entered the workforce. We have the eve robot Eve robot that's been integrated as a security guard in an Android manufacturing site. So you know, technology can be good and bad. It really goes bad when it's used for bad purposes, when it's used against you, and we need to figure out ways to prevent that from happening. We don't need to have a left and a right CHTGPT. How about we just have one source of information. But the problem is is that we're trying to use AI to make informations for us as and taking away our skill of critical thinking. If you're just tuning in you're listening to the Mark Mass Show, we're talking about the decentralized revolution through the lens of politics, finance, and technology. And of course it's always technology that changes.
Speaker 2: The world, which is why we're talking about that.
Speaker 1: And as some of the latest breaking news headlines this week, big changes are happening, and you know it's scary that they're trying to create regulations to stop it.
Speaker 2: But they'll only slow it down. You can't take that away.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be back with more headlines than a minute. I want to talk about what the government's doing to manipulate your thoughts.
Speaker 2: I'll be back with that in a more in a minute. Don't go away, all right, Welcome back.
Speaker 1: If you're just tune in, you're listening to the Mark Mass Show. We're running through some of the latest breaking news headlines this week so you understand what the heck was going on this week in regards to the decentralized revolution, of course, through lends of politics, finance, and technology. If you missed any of the previous segments, don't worry, I got your back. You can catch me on the podcast. Just go to your favorite podcast player and just search the Mark Mass Show. Or you can watch me in high def and listen at the same time. Just go to YouTube and search Market Disruptors and you can I mean there of course all the archives as well if you want to catch up on that.
Speaker 2: But you know, some big news this week.
Speaker 1: You know we've been talking about in the previous segments, talking about the way technology is changing things, whether it's you know, bitcoin, crypto, and how the government wants to stop that. And now AI is promising to do a lot of good and the government wants to kind of crack down and take away that. And it's kind of the same story where you have these people in power that don't want to lose power and they'll do anything they can to maintain that power. And this week we had some really, really really big stories.
Speaker 2: Pop up on that.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, the Durham Report came out. Now, the Durham Report is a report that we've been waiting on for a really long time, which was a very deep and long process of researching what was going on with the Trump.
Speaker 2: Russia collusion probe. It was a probe into that, it was a report into that. It was a.
Speaker 1: Special investigator that was assigned to this to figure out what the heck going on was going on and it was released and it basically confirmed everything that we already knew, which is Obama and Hillary and the intelligence community colluded conspiracy to create a fake Russia dossier, the Steel Report, and then colluded to work together to use it in coordination with the media to stop and block and even remove the sitting active president Donald Trump. It's literally what's called the coup. A group of people that are out Obama, Hillary are out working with the intelligence community, the military to oust to sitting president.
Speaker 2: That's a coup. It's a failed coup.
Speaker 1: Which is why they've been trying to stop it and block it from coming out for so long. Some key takeaways from the Durham report show exactly what happened and has reignited the debate about, you know, race and police in the United States. But it said that there was he found information to show that the police department had engaged in a pattern and a practice of racial profile. We found all, I mean, basically all the smoking guns of the report, that everything that we thought was in there was now they didn't, for some reason, recommend action, which is interesting.
Speaker 2: That they would.
Speaker 1: Come out with this and say that everything that we knew about Russia Gate has been confirmed, but yet we're not going.
Speaker 2: To do anything with it.
Speaker 1: Pretty interesting, But that would seem very interesting except that you have to remember that this was collusion with the intelligence and the FBI, So of course they're not going to recommend action when they were the ones in on it. You're not going to recommend or arrest yourself, are you? But luckily it's not. We have a Jim Jordan, one of the very few people that are left in government that I think is still trying to fight for the interests of the American people. And he's not going to let it go away easily. He talked about ways that he could pick up on the investigation leads from the Durham Report. As I said, you know, heavily criticized the FBI. It's probe into the links between you know this Donald Trump and Russia and me.
Speaker 2: He said, we're going to talk to our lawyers, that's what he said.
Speaker 1: He said, we're going to talk with the House Speaker Kevin McCarty and figure out where to proceed from here. He said, nothing's off the table because it's critical the American people understand how the government their agencies have turned on them and the taxpayer, and they want to get all the facts out. Yes, get all the facts out. That's what we need. Transparency. You know, you're here all the time. The government's fighting disinformation, misinformation, blah blah blah. There's only so much misinformation because we're left to well, we know we're being led in gas lit. We get no transparency, and so we're left to let our image nation run wild. If they want to stop that, they have to be transparent. They have to get this out there. Talking about that, you know, understanding this whole Russia collusion thing. This entire thing was started just to get Trump out, a coup, and as I said, the FBI was in on it now part of the SBI. We saw this week as well that there was a couple FBI whistleblowers that came forward, and these FBI whistleblowers came forward, made some reports and they had to go on, you know, into committee and give testimony, and they exposed FBI corruption and ongoing persecution of political opponents. In playing sight and Plane and Plane speech, they accused the FBI of engaging in highly corrupt and partisan activity during a House Judiciary committee. So the Durham report shows us that now we have people inside the FBI that are literally coming out and saying, yes, this is what's happening.
Speaker 2: It's happening. We were there.
Speaker 1: They voiced all types of all types of problems. And you know, something that Obama had run on was that he wanted to protect whistleblowers. But now all they do is retaliate against whistleblowers as.
Speaker 2: A matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Shameful Rep. Linda Sanchez, I believe from California. That's why I say shameful. She came out and just tried to smear these guys all over the place.
Speaker 2: As a matter of.
Speaker 1: Fact, I saw some of the testimony Rep. Linda Sanchez, Democrat from California, trying to discredit the FBI whistleblower on Thursday using a random Twitter account that shared a conspiracy theory, and she said, mister Allen, have you ever used Twitter?
Speaker 2: Yes or no?
Speaker 1: And mister Allen was the FBI informant and he says, yes, I have utilized Twitter, yes, ma'am. And Sanchez then said, okay, Twitter user name Marcus A nine seven, five, six, four or five and demanded to know whether that account belongs to mister Allen, and mister Allen said, Uh, no, that's absolutely not my account.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have my name, that's not me. But she didn't let it go.
Speaker 1: She went on to start reading from that and uh and read this post and she demanded that mister Allen respond to that, and he said, look, that's not my account, and she's and she says, you have to let me finish the question, and so she went on to read it and uh, He's like, look, that's not my that's not my account. Like, I don't know what you're trying to what you're trying to say, what you're trying to do.
Speaker 2: That's like, not my account.
Speaker 1: So she was basically taking some random account that said some random thing and say that he said it, even though he's saying, look, that wasn't me. Now, these FBI informants were not some right wing some no you know, no name informants.
Speaker 2: These were decorated officials.
Speaker 1: They had been received, you know, recommendations, they had been receiving, you know, one of them was like Agent of the Year or whatever at his post. These were not just some random wacko people here, and yet they're being smeared. I mean, think about that for a minute. Now, on top of all that we have, as all this is happening, we have reports where now the Democrats want to back a new bill for a new federal agency because we don't have enough. They want to create a new federal agency to police Americans for misinformation and.
Speaker 2: For hate speech.
Speaker 1: So they brought forth a new bill by Democrat Senator Michael Bennett from Democrat from Colorado called quote the Digital Platform Commission Act, and it would flag miss information and hate speech on the Internet. But they're the ones doing it now, I'm not saying both sides don't participate in it, but here we have. I've just rattled off multiple times where the misinformation has come directly from them. Literally, the Durham Report shows that Hillary and Obama and the intelligence community faked an entire dossier and used it to try to get a sitting president out. That is what's called misinformation disinformation. I literally just read you verbatim testimony from Democrat Sanchez trying to smear an FBI informant that literally that was misinformation.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm on a rant.
Speaker 1: If you're just to listen to the Mark Maas Show, we're of course talking about the decentralized revolution, the way the world is changing, and we can see it everywhere we look. We can see it in politics, we can see it in finance, and we can see it in technology. If you missed any of it, catch me on the podcast The Mark mass Show on your favorite podcast player. Are on YouTube at Market Disruptors, hit me up on Twitter at one Mark Moss and that's what I got.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for listening. Until next time,