Speaker 1: Hey, everyone is the community en Priantcene and you are listening to ies up here with Prantin in the Iheartrading Network or Harbord Gitney podcasts.
Speaker 2: Today. I am chadless, but I do have a replacement. Hot He has been one of my bestest friends for good lord. Has it been like thirty years or something that? Has it been like a long time.
Speaker 3: Yantie, I'm only twenty nine. Yeah, listen, you even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what year we met, but anyway, this is Cindy Snow a k A. Bobcat aka Pussy Willow aka Godfather's Hoe aka Hardcore Champion. I mean she's a monikers like I, but she's always Cindy to me. So Cindy, welcome, Welcome to is up here. I've been trying to get you on for eighty years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got my.
Speaker 2: Closet in you.
Speaker 3: So I love you.
Speaker 4: I love you too, and.
Speaker 2: I miss you terribly. First of all, how have you been? And let's just start like with Curry, how have you been? And what are you doing today? And then we're going to backtrack Okay, the good stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I'm gonna give it a little scenario because the person I am today is not the same person it was yesterday. And being real quick during the pandemic, I started getting tremors and I thought, oh my god, I've got lupus or something. And with that, I go to the doctors and they tell me that I have great funny story because I never answered my phone if I don't know a number, so the same number kept showing up. I'm like, oh, it was probably when my friends changed their number. Didn't tell me. So I pick it up and they goes, this is your doctor. Answer your phone. Answer your phone. You have Grays disease. I go, what, I never even heard of it. He goes, I go, am I gonna die? He goes, no, pick up your medicine and magann appointment. So now I'm freaking out because I'm looking at what it is and everything. Well, AnyWho, it's a thyroid condition. It fucks with your your your everything, your brain. Everything. Like so I always knew I was a little off. I just didn't know what it was. I just figure out that was the way I was. I mean, I would say shit, you know, you know how I was. I was like whatever, and then I'd be back to normal. So with that, I got some medication and in three days it changed my whole life. Like it looks like I was wearing rose colored sunglasses and then they took them off. And when I was finding out the people that I loved, I love, and there's some people that just hung around me that it really didn't like and it was annoying. In the meanwhile, I'd be like I used to be like, yeah, let's do it, and I'm like, oh, you're annoying. You get on my face. But so on, what's that like?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I look back at some of the ship. If it wasn't probably if I didn't have grades, I probably don't have the ship I did well.
Speaker 2: And we'll get into all that shit, as you say, because there's a lot of it. But I remember talking to you when you got the diagnosis and you told me all of this and you were saying, how quickly like the meds kicked in and like you started to feel better. Yeah, So how are you doing today? Do you? Is it like, because it's been months since we found out that this was going on.
Speaker 3: It's been going on years now that I found out, but during the pandemic. But what I uh, it's an ongoing thing I'll forever have.
Speaker 2: When I say months, I mean that since I talked to you. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Like I'm finding out bits and pieces every time I talk to you, And sadly we don't get to talk as much as I would love to, so whenever we do, we uh, we try to keep in touch with each other. But it's been a couple of months since I had an update, So has anything changed? Is it? No?
Speaker 3: I'm just a long times of medication. I look at it, I go, it's official. I'm oh, there's all the medicine of it. But yeah, they said I've had it since I was nineteen, So imagine all those years, Like, wow, yeah, I life.
Speaker 2: Do you know what year you acquired it?
Speaker 3: Like how did they go that long? Well, they they know, because you know, they asked you questions and stuff, and they go, no, we're guessing about that you've had this since you were like eighteen. And it makes sense because I never used to get anxiety until I turned eighteen, and then I always did crazy shit then too, Like I would think weird things and I would just say weird. You know one person that I thought you were bipolar? I go, in a way, I was because it was so it's hard, like it's I'm lucky compared with some people are hair fall out, Uh, they can't get out of bed, like technically is a disability. And I get on disability, but I feel good. Why would I you know, yeah, say it for the people who need it, And it's just really like some of the people like I just I'm on a site. I have to get off of it because I'm like, God, I don't even feel that bad as they do. But it's a struggle, and the struggles real. And if you on, everybody has grades, they can they can tell you it's your thyroids. So thank god I'm on medicine. I didn't have to take it out. I'd have to do any radiation any of that stuff. So I consider myself.
Speaker 2: Lucky, absolutely, and we're lucky to you know, be talking about it then, because you know, since you had it for all these years, God forbid, it could have like been full blown and something.
Speaker 3: So I was headed for the perfect storm they call that. So if that would have happened, I would have died. But I was headed that way, and I always knew something wrong, but I never, like even when I went to doctors. They never ever checked my blood work to find it, like all these years, but a lot most of the time, I never even went to the doctor because I'm like, who needs a doctor? I never had insurance or anything. So all I have to say is, if you think there's something wrong with you, then there probably is, so go to the doctor.
Speaker 2: Good for you. Well, I thrilled that they found it and that you're feeling better. And I mean, you know, all the years that I've known you, we always called you crazy, but not not crazy like you know, put her in. You were just like a party.
Speaker 3: Girl, like yeah, I didn't care what I said.
Speaker 2: I was just like no. And and so the one story I'm going back, I know you're going the one story that I always I always remember you saying, and you can tell it because you probably tell it.
Speaker 3: You tell it so delightful because you tell it because you love this story so much.
Speaker 2: I do love it, and I hope we're thinking about the same one. We were in Atlanta, Georgia at.
Speaker 3: A W E.
Speaker 2: W show and it wasn't it Atlanta, No.
Speaker 5: Philly?
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, well it was WEW. Wherever we were, it was WEW. And for those of you who don't know. WEW was a cute little indie fed that was an all women's company. That the only way that we were allowed to be on pay per view was if we added.
Speaker 3: Porn, which we never saw. It was in between the clippings.
Speaker 2: Yes, but we did have porn stars come in. Of course we do segments, and so afterwards we would all hang out. And when I tell you that all the girls got along, we all got along because we would all end up in somebody's room, like twenty of us and drinking and partying and just fun, just so fun. This night, everybody ended up in my room and it was like it was like story time. I don't know. Somebody was talking about someone and and Cindy stands up and they hired these strippers or broken didn't now in our room, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, because we were talking like stuff that we didn't want nobody else to hear too, right, and go ahead and tell it, tell it, because.
Speaker 2: There's this one There was this one girl and she was very nice. She was very nice. No one knew who she was, and I don't know why. She must have followed everybody into my room and she she's sitting there, nice and quiet, and I think it was lollipop and she was like blah blah blah, and Cindy goes, wait a minute, don't say another word. Who is that? And Cindy just points her finger in this and she goes, she goes so hateful too. She goes, who do you think you are with your big nose and your.
Speaker 3: Did you say her big hair?
Speaker 2: Big big news? We don't know you you you know, you were so mean. I think you're too, because we are probably you know, we were drinking, which is fine, but the girl was just like, no, I'm fine, you know. And You're like, you are not fine. You are to get out of this room where and she kicked her out of my room and I was I said, sweetie, maybe you can come back.
Speaker 3: Later, like babyface. I was like, yeah, I think of that. Afterwards, You're like, guy, I really had to do that. I don't know what overcame. It came over.
Speaker 2: I did no because you were like, listen, she's a stranger and she's not one of us and she can't hear this stuff. And I was like, but you.
Speaker 3: Could have did it nice. Well if I did, you wouldn't have the story to tell that you love seccretly, You're glad I did it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so funny. Another story I remember and I can't remember. Pretty. You had to have been there when we did the American Idol auditions. You sang for me, didn't you remember we had the big black dildo. Oh, oh my god, Yes, that was the microphone.
Speaker 3: Right, we were singing in microone.
Speaker 4: What the hell it was?
Speaker 2: I don't know. They said, pretend, they told me, Pretend you're Simon cal and I had two other girls next, and all of you got your black bildo.
Speaker 3: I forgot about that. You told me, Oh my god. At the top, I didn't give a ship.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. The fun. We had so much fun in that company. I wish this is what I wish. I wish all of us could get together for a weekend and just watch DVDs and like have cocktails.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yes, that that would be the most fun ever. Oh my god, that was so freaking funny.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite memory of that company?
Speaker 3: My favorite?
Speaker 2: Mother?
Speaker 3: Like, when I moved to like Louisville, remember in between and I got to come and see you guys. Was the way to hang out with everybody since I moved away, right. I think there's so many. Well, actually, one of my favorite top ones is the wedding gam the evening gam match of bridesmaids.
Speaker 2: It really was they were, oh yeah, so I had you, I had Amy Lee, and I had Shannon god Rest soul as my brother. And the gimmick was Fonsie came in. But Fonzi. Fonzie was like, I guess he was like the referee or whatever, but he was trying to cause a divide.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but weren't you refereeing that match though? You were?
Speaker 2: He made me a referee.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, Okay, yeah he was.
Speaker 2: He was like the head referee or something, in charge of whatever. Yeah, and yeah, because that's the end. I'm like, you can never break us up because we have a bond.
Speaker 4: That have a bond.
Speaker 2: But you all wore the the bridid wedding and then they got destroyed.
Speaker 3: You all ripped them, ripped them off to shreds. There was a meme on that too, because it was pretty funny, like all the bridesmay fighting over each other. It was funny though. That was one of my favorite memories too. It was just so ridiculously funny because Amy Lee was gonna strip and you know how much she bitched about that, down to her biker's shirts and her vest thing. I was dying, had a full outfit on, like tights. I was like, and Shannon was like, and I was only jerked that had to be in a bikini.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was so funny.
Speaker 3: It was so like your wedding was fun too, fun funny story. At your wedding, you were drinkings. You have Paine or whatever lining up for the pictures. Amy Lee uh put her foot through and ripped it. So, you know me, I started laughing. She was so fucking hot. I don't think it's funny that she's really nice and she's like healing me out. I'm gonna stop laughing because it was funny.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 3: She was tripped out of the limo.
Speaker 2: Wait, and you remember in the limo when when my nephew cald her fat and she got hot at my five year old nephew and the.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my god, I kid in her whole yeah room explains her whole childhood right there, the whole colding room.
Speaker 2: Oh. I know, I know, But the wedding was great because you were in the bathroom. But naked but naked, and my cousin runs out of the bathroom and runs up to me and she says, there's a girl in the bathroom and she's completely naked, and I, oh, that's probably Cindy. Let me go see what's good. And I ran in at Cindy's like I got my period and I yes, You're like, do you have the teampot? I go, I'm in my wedding dress, like.
Speaker 3: I don't even know where I got one front to be I do, Where'd I get it?
Speaker 2: Artie Amy's husband are seven eleven? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what a horrible thing.
Speaker 2: At my wedding.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm very that's so funny, I guess.
Speaker 5: And one of your other special guests there, which one Tammy?
Speaker 2: Tammy was there? Yeah, Tammy was there. Wait when we were in the church. You know you're in the church. It's a very very nice, quiet, peaceful. These three goofballs are in the in the pew, dancing, giggling, and I'm giving them laser eyes like you need to stop right now, and they're all looking at they all get nervous, and I'm like, one, I'm on the altar with the person I'm looking at them like you you're gonna have a normal wedding us the oh my god, and I wouldn't have picked anybody else because I love.
Speaker 3: No, I love my crew, Like my favorite wedding ever? Was it my wedding? Was your favorite sodding?
Speaker 2: Before we get into any of the other wrestling that you Okay, okay, so Cindy, you know, her and I really good friends. Will you be in my wedding? Yes? Will you be in my wedding?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're in each other's weddings. She tells me. The bridesmaids dresses don't have to match, they just have to be.
Speaker 3: Read correct correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I find this really pretty dressed. Now, I'm like four and a half months pregnant, so I have this. I was, yeah, I was showing right, my boobs are big, like all the tuff. So there's like a a room that the girls were getting dressed in like a dressing room. And there was part of your family that I never met, right, But the part that I knew I was, you know, because we're comfortable with each other, and we really we saw each other boobs and millions times.
Speaker 3: No one cares at that point, right, I just decide to get dressed in this room because that's where everybody's getting dressed.
Speaker 2: Well, your other side of your family walk in and oh my god, oh she's naked and they can of their bare breasted with my belly.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't want to hear that, so they go running into the room.
Speaker 3: The favorite part was when Al's brother tried to hit on you, So okay, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah for that was not everybody was paired up like no, No one had a partner.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: This wedding was very bizarre to me, but it was fine. So Mini the Blue Meeni Brian Hefron was there for Alf Snow and you don't know her ex husband is Al Snow. Just the so you know, there's wrestling people there and and all this good stuff. So I say to me, do you want to partners? You know, walk me down the aisle and he says, oh yeah, because we knew each other. And you know, so this man comes running across the thing. He says he I don't have a partner. Why don't I have a partner? So I go, oh, you want to be our partner? You can walk with us. It's fine, And I really was but he was in the wedding.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 2: And he goes, sure, I'll walk with you guys. So I'm walking. I grab each of their arms and I got two guys, you know, one on each side. My husband is sitting in the chair. We're doing like a rehearsal. The guy says to me, so, what are you doing after the wedding? And I go, I don't know, you wanna you want to, like maybe hook up or something. We look notice I'm kind of pregnant right now, and I do my husband.
Speaker 3: He's probably hot for it.
Speaker 2: Hey, I said, my husband's sitting right there, and he goes, oh, he can join us.
Speaker 3: And that's perfect. It was Dave Alice brother. It's such a sleeve ball, he really is. So when you told me that, I go another Dave story. Yep, he's I'm not surprising at all, trying to have a threesome. Surprised he ain't ask me to join in.
Speaker 2: Listen as I'm walking, I'm going and I'm trying to get meani. I'm going, Oh my god, weirdo, weirdo me. My husband. He was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 3: And he's like, let's go because he was that guy was yeah, he was out there. It would have to be Brad Pitt or somebody hot. You're gonna do that ship And I'd be like, I don't blame your girl.
Speaker 2: I'll get a ball like you. You know my better half. He's not doing that crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm for me.
Speaker 2: I'm fat with my baby in my belly, like I told Al And he just shook his.
Speaker 3: Head because al knew his brother's His brother is just he goes to bars and write like like drinks and you know, has like a a tab and then he like doesn't pay him. He runs down and he knows the people that he runs out on them with one of the guys one of my friends got they were married that run the bar. Almost had a heart attack, had a heart attack over this guy because he was like doing all this stupid ship. Alice brother, he keeps getting kicked out and trying to come back. I was like, only your brother now for the listen, He's trying to have a three simmer friend scene and her husband.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I'm flattered. I'm kind of gross down because this is a weird situation.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was there and I felt like you were wasted and you kept going, come dance, come through this, come to that. My cankles were like so simool, Like I'm so fat.
Speaker 3: I couldn't break on the floor.
Speaker 2: It's like I gotta go back. Yeah, because I was staying with Jamie with Lollipope and we drove all the way to you know you guys. So that was hilarious. And it was cold.
Speaker 5: February wasn't It was actually a nice day in February.
Speaker 3: I remember somebody from a girl in my hair school. She was thrown up out on the gutter. I was like, yeah, edu came.
Speaker 2: Well. When I stayed at Lollipop's house the night before her heat broke. So it was like fifty it was fifty two degrees. Yeah it was Ohio and it was yeah degrees in her house. It was freezing, and so I had to get up to go to the bathroom and I remember running because it was so cold, and then running back and then like jumping into the bed freezing.
Speaker 3: Oh that's yeah, that's horrible, hilarious.
Speaker 2: But we did.
Speaker 3: We had.
Speaker 2: There's so much more.
Speaker 3: We had so much Oh my god, yeah, I sure did. I've got to actually have it leaning up against my family right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please, I'm there. Yes, I'm always paying attention. So many fun things. But let's go back. So for a lot of people might not know this, but you you were in like WWF right, how did you start there? Just the brief you don't know?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I am actually on the indies. You know, you were an ECW member and you come to some indie shows with us or whatever. So me and Inferno went on this tour for the South and you know, all these bookings and we were somewhere I couldn't even tell you where. And then Bruce Pritchard came up to me because afterwards and he goes, listen, we'd like to offer you a developmental call, met, but I was going to go to e c W the following week. Member. Finally Tim's like, all right, enough of the indies come with us.
Speaker 2: I wish I would.
Speaker 3: I'm me too, you know, knowing what I know now, I definitely would have been like fuck you and when uh and then ECW with you Tommy Dreamers like New York calls you got to go, and so everyone's like, no, you gotta go. Yeah, They're like, no, go to double this because that's what everyone does. Well, needless to say, that's how I started. And then I started training up in Connecticut with the Mean Street Posse, which is another thing. And then I was down in Memphis with them too, right but yeah, good time.
Speaker 2: So you know, you were a Godfather's hoe And I just saw an interview with him and he said the way that the girls became like hoes and recurring whose is that they would bring him weed. Were you one of the girls who brought.
Speaker 3: Well, actually those girls were the strippers.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I was the only one under contract, so I was kind of like just like we were a ww like I was one of the person like, you know, I was really actually knew how to wrestled stuff, and they didn't. Right, Yeah, No, I didn't bring him anything.
Speaker 2: So how I know I didn't bring them? How did it come about for you to get the bell the hardcore belt?
Speaker 3: So as I was down here, So this is from what I've been told Trish, I was, I was signing for a Trish Stratus and so they were like kind of looking at me to take stable spot, and so they realized asking for the fiatures and doing. Then Trish got signed the same thing as our truth did. Now this thing was Trish was on like every muscle ma. She didn't know how to wrestle, because we actually watched her learn how to wrestle, you know what I mean, on TV and she she had like on every fitness magazine. So you take me, even though everyone said I should have got it, just because I was the one who really wrestled and that's what I wanted to do, but they gave it to Trish. So now they now they now they put me down in Memphis because they really don't know what to do with me. And then they were gonna what they were doing with the whole train. They were looking for a wrestler to join the whole train. And I was like, I just asked Bruce, I go, look, just then put me on the whole train. I'd be happy. So I wind up. Next thing, you know what, I'm on the whole train. Next thing, I know, everyone's calling me Champ. I'm like, what the fuck are these people talking about? Champed? I'm like, all right, well I kind of find out they go that day, they go, you're gonna win the hard court belts and they even said, like you know, fast pinned crash Holly, that if they would have known that they got a big pop and went over, they would have kept it going for a little bit. But that's how that happened.
Speaker 5: But hey made history right my claims saw.
Speaker 2: How long did you actually hold that belt for?
Speaker 3: Oh like five seconds? Yeah, it was right, and he turned around to school. Yes, but he said they would have like in and I did some stuff talking about the belt and shit like you know, like chasing a belt. But uh, they would have h said they kept it longer if they would have known. And then after that, Coca Cola goes, well they I guess they never really listened with the hope what the Godfather was and they were like, uh, we can't have sponsor this if you guys are going to do this. So then they took us off and then they turned them into the good Father. Remember they did whole thing, and so they kept me there. They're like, we're going to bring them back, but they couldn't bring them ba because they would lose money. They would lose their uh you know, all the king sponsorship. Yeah, so that's where that came up. My only heat is in the book where it says, hark they have the hoe. They never put my real name on and I'm like, fuck that I earned that my name is in that book. I always I think I called and yelled at. I'm like, why is my name not in the book? Bitches?
Speaker 2: You know? Like the call you.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think, uh, Pam or Paul or something like. I think I think Jim Ross and Jerry Waller just made it up on the spot or pat something really something like grandmother's name.
Speaker 6: Oh Gertrudecker, Oh my god, crazy.
Speaker 2: I really wish you would it came with us, that is.
Speaker 3: I wish so too. No one I know now I would have been fuck you w F And when I went with you guys, everyone kept telling me no because I knew maybe maybe he's a blessed me and probably got killed on the road. The way we were going at it, we have more, I'm just kidding. We would add good times.
Speaker 2: You and me would have been attached at the hip.
Speaker 5: You know, that's sure.
Speaker 3: And then look we normally do when we go other shows is back and left.
Speaker 2: I know I know what about the what about the TNA stuff? Because we you and I were.
Speaker 3: There the first Yes, so yes, they were there. I don't know whatever happened we were supposed to come back reoccurring like we were under contract, but they didn't fulfill the contract. I have my suspicions on what happened there, but I'll let on a lying dog lie. You know. I think I know where it fell through. Do you? Mm hmm?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Jealousy. I think a lot of it was and try to push me into their thing, but it is what it is. It wasn't meantal What.
Speaker 2: Did you sign? Because I only signed for four appearances?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I signed like a contract for like I don't know, six or seven something like that. And how many did we actually do? I didn't.
Speaker 2: I think I did four. I signed for four. I did four?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I so I didn't they didn't fulfill my contract. I've had more left to do. And I was like, do I go what if I want to shoe? That's so stupid if you does anybody not know the wrestling business, I'm like, we need to shoo for that. Like no, that's like chump change. I gotta do that. And then like the shows?
Speaker 2: Did you actually do just the two? I don't know?
Speaker 3: Did I do? I do?
Speaker 2: Like four?
Speaker 5: I think because I was with David Young and we went.
Speaker 2: Yet yeah, because the Battle Royal.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, did not didn't? What did I do?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I right, it was Kathy you and I forget.
Speaker 2: Oh it was a mess. It was.
Speaker 3: I did watch it, but you know what, it was so much fun we did.
Speaker 2: It was fun. It was just stupid.
Speaker 3: So that's what member that You'd go out and there, well they weren't making any money. You'd go out there and they're like they had to move everybody over one side, so it looked like it was fully what was at the fair grounds at the fair grounds.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and you had to pay ten dollars to watch it.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious. Yeah, oh it wasn't It start out as five dollars? I think then I one to ten.
Speaker 2: No, it was ten ten right off the bat, and I remember, uh, the Bob Ryder called me and said, uh, you have to do press for us. We're gonna we're gonna You're gonna do like a press tour with radio. And the first first radio spot I did, the guy says, oh, yeah, you're doing a lingerie Battle Royal. What do you think of it?
Speaker 3: I go, I am, Oh my god, that's good. One told me so.
Speaker 2: After I got off the radio. I called Bob Roder, I said, am I supposed to bring launderie? He goes yeah. I was like, oh gosh, no one told me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so stupid.
Speaker 2: But I liked it there. I did like it there. I liked everybody. The girls were nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was good. It was a good locker room for sure. I think so too. Yeah, I don't know the New TEENA. That was a whole different story because we were at the very first.
Speaker 2: So I hung out with the girls from this era and they're all great.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the boy the guys too, Like I'm friends with a lot of the guys that work. They're now, They're fine. They're a fun group.
Speaker 3: Of people because you know, like anything, like especially like WWF, everybody's so worried about their spot, like they're like somebody's gonna take it. Like you could see how some of the top people. It's like my first day at WWF. I've worked on indie shows with the rock in the past. So he's like, hey, you know, I'm like, I see you here, and I can see everybody looking at me. He invites me to eat lunch with that. I'm thinking of myself, this is the deal. This is gonna be a curse. They're going to be thinking, oh and sitting there lunch with them. Do you know that every I was on my back thinking like, oh, what is she going to try to do? Get with the rocks? So she did? You know how they think and like you could feel it like your backs like, oh, get off me. Oh it's just it's a shitty business in that way. You can't what.
Speaker 2: A shame that girls just get a reputation unearned. Yeah, keep the guy.
Speaker 3: I have had people say this with me when they never did, and I've confronted me too. I'm like, do you think I wouldn't remember if I ever I got First of all, you're not my type. I would never get near you. I said, so stop fucking telling people. I go, what do you get from telling people that? I'd like to know, what do you get? What? What's the thing? Because you didn't you didn't hit it.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable. And then they do these shoot interviews and people hold their word like it's gospel, and it's just like, man, like, what what do you get out of making women look bad?
Speaker 3: You know? It's men, men or pigs that you guys are listening, but yeah, you do, like you don't care, like they just don't care. Say whatever comes out of the fucking mouth.
Speaker 2: Liked business, but it really.
Speaker 3: Is it is. I mean considering how like os, but it's really not an environment you really want to have your daughter around.
Speaker 2: No, I believe now it's changed yet, because like I remember we were going at the airport one morning and Brian Myers I had a headache. We drank way too much the night before and I was like, hey, my head hurts, and he goes, here, I have advil, and I go, are you sure you're not going to union? He goes, this isn't nineteen ninety six or whatever he said. He goes, we just don't video games now, we don't roofy girls. And it's like, right, you know.
Speaker 5: But they've got a human resources there, Like it's like if.
Speaker 3: Anybody complains, like and it's just crazy, it's like, I wwe with a human resources considering, you know all the shit that's going on over there.
Speaker 2: It's like, but it's it's a different generation generation. But yeah, yeah, And I think like the Me Too movement and all that, I think a lot of guys got scared and smartened up and they don't want to get canceled, and you would half time some of.
Speaker 3: Them, you know what happened to them the internet before you know, we'd have internets, we have cell phones, so you can get away with a lot of shit like that. Now you can't do shit like stuff on room athletes careers. But well I shouldn't be fucking doing that. If you don't, if you're gonna be a million dollars, don't be stupid.
Speaker 2: We're lucky we didn't and have the Internet back then.
Speaker 3: Oh that's what I said. I go, oh my god, thank god. I think I would have it, like part of it, we probably would have made a lot more money in Benvert. But then the other part was like, oh god, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like if if the if the internet was strong back then, I think ECW could have been saved. Oh yeah, because there were resources to you know, YouTube or fight TV or all this kind of stuff that pick up wrestling like we didn't have any other output to use.
Speaker 3: No you didn't.
Speaker 2: But the boys would have been condemned because of all the stuff that they did.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I don't even want to tell about I got to one time because I'm not saying any of somebody was smoking with their koochie and they're like, she said, wouldn't do it because Bob kat was in the room. They go get out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I thought that story. We had a girl who was interview interviewed with us, if you can call it an interview, and in the men's bathroom, lay down and suck a cigarette in her bus and started smoking it. And then Paus Mahoney runs out and was like, Sugarrette, work the forky river. And he's freaking out and he was running back and forth like this girl was like answer or something. Oh, And so I sat there and I was like, oh, that's great. And then the girl comes up to me and she goes, I'm so sorry, uh if I embarrassed you? And I go, you embarrassed yourself a cigarette with your vagina. So you know, but like crazy stuff like that, I.
Speaker 3: Know, don't I don't know, like yeah, rats and all that stuff, like you've seen, We've seen all that crap, and.
Speaker 2: I've seen it all.
Speaker 3: It's city situations, like what do you do?
Speaker 2: I mean, because they didn't have them back then. So you know, you can be a schedule artist and draw a picture of what.
Speaker 3: You like, so now the play by play is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah, exactly what else did we do? What else? What other? I'm just thinking of like so many I remember, well, this was Atlanta center Stage. I think we were.
Speaker 3: At maybe the hotel.
Speaker 2: Well we did, we did the Remember there was a female show and then a male show and I was on both of them that night. And after we and you guys waited for me, and after we got done, we were all in our pajamas and we and I say to myself all the time like that, that was such a fun night.
Speaker 3: It was a great night.
Speaker 2: It was so fun because like nobody got like to the point where they you thought they were going.
Speaker 3: To die right now.
Speaker 2: But you know, we partied. But it wasn't like disgusting.
Speaker 3: No one got weird, got weird.
Speaker 2: Girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we stayed in the room, listened to stories. Like we didn't go hanging out like that. It was just we had so much fun in the hotels, like running around crazy.
Speaker 2: I remember a story about you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I remember another strike yours.
Speaker 2: Let me say you before I forget it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we were in Dallas, Texas. Oh yeah, and so I came with passion and we get we walk in the room and I put my bags down and she goes, oh, I'll just stay with you, and she puts her bags next to mine. And five minutes later you come walking in. Hey, and I'm like hey, and you go, whose bags are these? And she goes their mind. Pass, she goes their mind, and you know she's my I got friend, get your bags and get out. You guys almost fist fought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was gonna stay with me in the room. First of all, she invited herself there. Nobody said she could stay with us. And then she got mad, like and I'm like, dude, just like your room. Get out.
Speaker 2: You guys almost threw punches. If between you, you guys would have fist fought.
Speaker 5: Oh fuck for sure.
Speaker 2: I said, look, i know I'm popular girls.
Speaker 3: But really we're fighting over you either. That's my bed, Get the fuck out.
Speaker 2: And then when we went to Chiller and I was pregnant and you were spooning me and I was hanging off the bed. You're like, I just want to cuddle, Please just hold me. I'm like, Sidney, I have no room.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm always had a cuddler. She's like, I think because you always cuddle me, mother you Oh my god, good time.
Speaker 2: April Hunter was with us and she was eating hard bold bangs and forty Yes, I'm dying.
Speaker 3: I gotta get my bino. That's what I get a lot of it.
Speaker 2: What's the story you remember?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, so remember I think this is when we're doing the Electric Factory for Women's Extreme Wrestling and Chris just died. Yes, and uh, you trying to be the great person that you are, like, well, let's help her because she's, you know, having a hard time. Tammy. I'm like, I don't know if that's a good idea. Never turns out good. And then you're like, no, we're gonna help her. So okay, what happens? We go and help her. She's there, and then she's supposed to drive us back to the hotel. Remember I do. So it's now dark. We're in the worst neighborhood possible. Like we I go that what happened? God was in our favorite because another couple of hours, her and I will probably never been seen again. And then I'm like, fucking Tammy, she I tell I'm meeling a friend. She's done it again. She's done it again, And like you what have me? Try to be good there? Look what she I thought. It's been a bad idea. And out of nowhere comes to Atlas Security, like god.
Speaker 2: Clay own car. Remember there we got to jump. There's eight people in the I know, and I remember, wait, we were in our gimmick outfits. Yes, Hans in parking lot at like twelve thirtyth.
Speaker 3: Night, no ride, I'm out of nowhere. Comes at with security and we're like, oh, he goes, what are you girls doing out here? I go Sonny was supposed to pickus up there and they start laughing. Then somebody so that same night, somebody had she wind up in Jersey in the hospital. Some night she had left with the DJ way to good Tammy, thank you for looking out for your friends.
Speaker 2: Breaks my heart, though.
Speaker 5: I know you're such a I don't know she's done it for herself though I know you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to hear it, but I believe me, I know it. This is me off, but it breaks my heart.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but she has so many chances. And if she wasn't such a she's not even a nice person. She's like so mean to fucking people. So you know how she is like the world begins and ends around her. It's all I know.
Speaker 2: Is that night. That's the night that they found her in the graveyard.
Speaker 5: Yep, in Jersey, walking around right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a Jersey yeah, because.
Speaker 2: One of the guys where Christmas buried.
Speaker 3: It was in Jersey. But I don't think it was for Christmas buried.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. They just found her in a graveyard with her car on the side. I don't know. It broke my heart. I just anyway, Yeah, we didn't have a ride, and we were in our gimmick outfits, which was worse.
Speaker 4: I like to do.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Security didn't come running, like coming down like that. And then remember what's his face? Steve Dangela comes running down there? Way remember that.
Speaker 2: Clark because I know, like Ronnie's laps.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. They were like and then it's like it's Stephen diangel I know, just slides on, lays over everybody in the back. They were like, I'm like, don't worry. They would have gave him back, they would have kept up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We had such good times. I'm trying. There are so many stories that are just crisscrossing in my head.
Speaker 3: I know, it's like because you think about one thing, then another, then like who this person and that person. Yeah, it's just like so many things like well, perfect example the one where we got thrown out of the hotel because of the it was they had put a bunch of crazy wrestlers in a hotel with a bunch of people church. They were going to some big church event. Yes, remember what fucking we were up all night and fucking what's your face? Comes in like it's Greek uh ronica. She matches the plate on the floor. I go, what do you Greek? And then uh, we're loud and we're hanging out or whatever. So it's in the morning, so we didn't have to be there till at night in the building in the morning and Amy Lee and I were a room together. I think, I don't know who else a bunch of people worried there. But anyway, the phone rings, and so the Ferston The other is, how do you like it? How do you like being woken up? She goes, you know what I'm doing right now? I'm fucking stay.
Speaker 4: In the room.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why. Yes, And then like yeah, and she's like I'm fuck it, stay and like I'll never forget that then that remember that they go. They asked us never to come back. Way to go.
Speaker 5: Girls got great fucking skills.
Speaker 6: But I remember you and I going uh to some I don't know if it was a mall, and we bought matching outfits and we did the the golf.
Speaker 2: We were caddies golf caddy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yes, we were caddies for Oh my god. That was hilarious.
Speaker 2: The same we bought a Playboy white tank top that said play.
Speaker 3: Play Boy didn't have likedy short and we had a little cap on. We were like, so much fun, we're gonna Makenny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great. He was the only one who was serious about keeping scoring.
Speaker 3: You. Yeah, I was like it, we're here to have fun. Do you think they hired us to play? Did he discurb?
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, I didn't get to stay with you because remember the man requested me and I had to go with him, and you guys left me, so I had to like, I don't know, I was keeping scoring. He gave me like a hundred bucks. That was my tip? Was that good? I don't even know. No, I got wrobed.
Speaker 3: You got rob like, yeah, we go past some of them. The other girls are like wiggling their butts and ship I was cracking up.
Speaker 2: Showing their boobs. I was like, what is happening up?
Speaker 3: And I was just like, Oh, the guys that we went to I already knew them so and it was my other friend that went with us. We knew them, right, That's why they picked us. And then we were just they weren't even really golfing. They were just partying on the thing and we're having fun. But we slept at my ex's father in law's house. Member my ex father in law. I loved him. He passed away though. Oh yeah, he was such a great guy. Like that's so crazy. Like me and Mark still lived together. He was in the other room. I was saying, in his dad's house until I was ready to move.
Speaker 2: Good relationships, and.
Speaker 3: Right I'm still friends with him, Like right now he's sponsoring our burlesting talk about that.
Speaker 2: Talk about all right. First of all, people, if you don't know, Cindy has like forty two different jobs, all this like crazy stuff to talk about the burlesque.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm just we have a I have a burlesque troop.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It started out when I was in other people's burless troops in Louisville, and it was fun. And like I do fans and I do wings and billy dancing and all that stuff. And I have now I have a kind of friends. And now my one friend she is a drag king, which I never even heard of it until her because she heard a dragon king, a drag king, like she's doing a series. They're making a series right now, making up a drag king. And I'm just picking up their clothes.
Speaker 2: With the woman that dresses like a man man.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they're so talented. They get like they don't get enough credit for something. You know, some of them look real because you'd be like, oh, I'm strangely I'm attracted to you, Like like god, I keep reminding yourself that's a girl. That's a girl.
Speaker 2: Are they doing like like a show, Like.
Speaker 3: Are they dances just like the drag queens do it? They do it, they live, sing and then they dress like their characters. I mean, some of them are freaking amazing. And yeah, so my friend Shane's doing it. She's Shane West, that's her drag name, and we just call her Shane anyway to me, she's I know, she's my friend girl, but I always think of her as a dude, and she's doing that right now. So anyway, we did that, and then I decided to do this thing at OVW monto go go with al That's one I've learned. I would never want to work with Aligan in my life. So we're doing that with all the performers. Alice treating these performers, these girls like they're fucking wrestlers, Like you can't talk to that way because they start crying and thing. Then one girl starts she's doing fire fans and then she's given al a hard time. I'm like, as I'm talking to him that way, and he goes, where am I going to find another flower performer? He goes, oh, there's one right behind you. And his like retarded friend Barry was the MC. I was like, oh, I go never he was like trying to hit on all the chicks. I'm like, well never again, never again?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 3: It just because he just he was running. It was wrestling in burlesque is going back and forth. So the wrestling was cheesy. That was easy, like they had all gimmicks, you know, and then it would have done really good. But like the stress from Alan all that. I was like, I don't ever want to work with you again.
Speaker 2: Wait is this before you were married?
Speaker 3: No, we were married at this.
Speaker 2: We're married at the time.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh now no new, no new. So then after that, like I I was doing, then I went, I moved after I divorced, I moved to Nashville, and then I was working with Nashville Burlesque, which I still work with them too, so we kind of piggyback off each other, like they do my shoes, I do their shows. Yeah, and they're great. I love those girls there. They're really good. And some of them are like you know, they're aeralists, they're all, I mean, so talented.
Speaker 2: My one friend cheaper sucklet right.
Speaker 3: And then my one friend, no, it is my one friend.
Speaker 5: She's like she does she's stables what do you call that?
Speaker 3: Bizarre stuff? Or she's gorgeous. She's like she's a model from England and she does like she stepped on glass like side show stuff. Oh I know, and she's so and it's like yeah, so it's like that kind of stuff. So it's really really good, Like I mean, it's fun, slight hearted.
Speaker 2: And you sell tickets. Do you have like a website?
Speaker 3: I usually we'll do my an event right or okay, And usually usually I have a page Wango Tango, and then I also have like I'll always post them on my Facebook page and stuff, and we have them. We should be had one coming up here in Louisville soon. We did the Elvis tribute show, so we're gonna do it again. They want us to do it again, so yeah, and then that's you know, there's that and then what was the other? Oh, and also doing a movie. Actually I'm directing my first movie too, so that it's called but Tenders but Tenders bud, but but Tenders is a good name to know, but.
Speaker 2: The Tenders okay, and then.
Speaker 3: Uh, Jeremy London's in it. I'm gonna play two smaller parts, like change characters like I did it last time. Like the other movie, I was an E. M. T. And then the next thing, I was a bartender. I worked wigs and changed my hair and stuff I got. I wonder if it's gonna catch on it like covered my tet. It's pretty funny. So yeah, and we're gonna be doing that in August.
Speaker 2: So okay, so let me ask you a questions. So when you do stuff like that, how do you obtain a budget? Well, your only London is an actor, like your actor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they go ahead. They have investors, like the people that they have investors and stuff like, they're the ones that are going to get to us doing our running diva show too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'll be in an upcoming film of uh you are my husband, lets me.
Speaker 3: Go listen you kiss me. You have to be in it because it would not be the same.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Well we'll see.
Speaker 3: I wrote the way I wrote it was that part is you like, there's no one else can play you now, the first part yeah we could do.
Speaker 2: But well and then the.
Speaker 3: Shannon but you know recipe Shannon m hm. So yeah, yeah that's another hard thing, Shannon. Like I know you were really really close with Shannon. Oh god, yeah, horrible thing, Like it was awful, Like I just saw like the and I talked to her not too long ago, like you know, she was in a really bad place and I told her she can come live here with me. I'm like, why don't you if you're lonely out there? And then I'm like, why don't you come up here? I go, well, I mean even I got all these clothes, here I go. We'll put all that stuff into words and you can come have the other room.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, I mean she she was working for an elderly couple. She was taking care of the man like a caregiver. Yeah, and she they wanted her to move in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she didn't.
Speaker 2: And I was telling and she's like, I don't know if I should do it, and I was like, do it. A change would be good for you, you know, And.
Speaker 3: She just got so depressed, and especially her because you know, she was always about her body and stuff, and like, you know, she gained all that's our injuries. I'm like, dude, that's just life that happens.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know what, I'm lonely, but she was lonely. She didn't kind of, you know, the support she needed from certain people. I'm not gonna, you know, I don't want to, but no, no, no, But you know, so many times when she came to stay with me, she just would look around and she would say, this is what I want. And I remember her saying, I don't even need to have a house as nice as yours. I just want my own home with a man who loves me and you know that's it. And I just kept telling you're going to get it. You know you'll get it, and you.
Speaker 3: Would get it if you know, if you want it, you'd throw it out in a universe to it. But she had such her soul, like you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: She just had demons. She was fighting, absolutely got it. I do. I miss her every time the phone would ring, like I had to pick it up, and like we'd be on the phone for like two three hours and she would just cry.
Speaker 3: She never was like that with me. It was very upbeat with me. But I think she trusted you more in that way than me. But yeah, every time I was like, you know, it was always kind of like let's go, yeah, you know, like Poo who was kind of cheerleading kind of thing. But I think she could tell you her real feelings where she couldn't do that with me.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I just I just wanted to be there for her as much as I could.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, honestly, none of us really knew, like who knew?
Speaker 3: Like I talked to her about too long ago and she said she was gonna go get that job. And then when she after she moved in. Nobody heard from her, nobody kne where she was.
Speaker 2: I think she just wanted to. She had this planned, she had everything out for a while, and she wanted to the way I thought of it, she just wanted to cut the people that she loved out of the equation because it would hurt too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because she knows that we'd be like, don't do it like coming oh, twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: She knows so many times I told her, I know, do you know?
Speaker 3: The thing is, most people that really do commence this suicide do it like she did it, Like my friend did that too. We knew nothing, like you know, she wasn't a person who goes, I'm going to kill myself. She just did it, you know what I mean. She didn't even try for a cry for help with that means neither Chanon really. We knew she had demons, but she always felt like she was going to get better. You know.
Speaker 2: Well that's not necessarily true though, because she would tell me she she wanted to end it. She never said that to me though, Yeah, oh yeah, she And that's why when I would always pick up because I'm like, if I don't and something happens, I will, I will feel.
Speaker 3: You don't figure. Yeah, it's awful, just you know.
Speaker 2: And so I tried tried to be there, tried to be there, and it was just she had too much going on.
Speaker 5: But yeah, like, well, you know, if it was me, you'd been like, what you want some help?
Speaker 2: I would have did the same thing for you.
Speaker 3: You'd be like, what do you do?
Speaker 2: You want to help me?
Speaker 3: Right over? It's a cross the street, not down the block.
Speaker 2: Well, I told her, if you know, if she lived closer, that would have helped. But she was all the way in Atlanta and that's like a hike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she just didn't know why she never wanted to leave Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Well she well she did. She went to Florida and then she bounced back and back, and you know it was just listen. You girls to me were like sisters, Oh my god, yes, it's so far and and so God forbid if any of you were in trouble, I would.
Speaker 3: Always be you know that I'm here to get you in trouble. You know.
Speaker 2: Nowadays it's like, uh, I'm in mom mood. You know it's hard to lose.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh, I know the mommy mood.
Speaker 2: And you're like, I tell everybody. I'm like, listen, I don't drink at home. I don't curse in front of my kids, Like I don't know, but when I'm on the road, I'll take a fireball.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think I feel this way. Kids kids are going to find out that stuff anyway. So why ruin their youth when they don't you know, I mean, they're gonna find out that shit anyway when they go to school or you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You don't want them?
Speaker 3: Why not? Right? Like why I hear from you from your parents?
Speaker 2: Like if you if you see and I mean no offense to anybody that has a kid that does this, that's listening. But when I see a little a little kid walking around this that, I'm like, oh my god, Like what kind of household is like that? I don't know, Like I just find that just offensive. What a little yeah work exactly.
Speaker 3: And I was just saying that today kids are really truthful and like if you point, like, if you really want to know how you look, ask a little kid, because they'll give you an honestly, don't ask your friends. Don't ask a little kid.
Speaker 2: My son will look at me and he'll go, Mom, you got a little gray. Right, Yeah, you got this, you got that. I'm like, dude, I get it here. Yeah, thanks for telling me, mirror, he's my mirror.
Speaker 3: What you need to do because I love you anyway, I go.
Speaker 2: I know you do. And that's that's perfect. You know, it's fine.
Speaker 5: They're getting so big, it's so good looking.
Speaker 2: Ugh, they're they're both taller than I am.
Speaker 5: Now, dude, Well, Joe's pretty tall too.
Speaker 2: He's six three and a half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's very tall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a big dude.
Speaker 5: He's a very big jode. Yeah, you got yourself a good one, Fanny.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: And I'm very happy and you're happy.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 2: I want you to come here.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: You know I will move in. Don't worry. No, You're like I said come here, and I say no, I said visit, visit that day.
Speaker 2: You know my door is always open up. We've been trying to plan something since I got married, and you have never been in the mindt.
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen. I'm gonna get home. I'm going to be like that movie me you and de pre.
Speaker 2: No for well, I know you work. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: I have a problem. I can I have it like I haven't. Like it's hard to like, didn't do so much shit, And every time I take off, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like screaming.
Speaker 5: I want to go on vacation, vacation, and I haven't even been able to do that.
Speaker 2: I would love to do a girl's vacation.
Speaker 5: I think we should do a cruise because I know already have some really cool cruises.
Speaker 2: I can't do cruises. I get sick.
Speaker 3: They were one of those patchy things.
Speaker 2: No, no, Remember when I had my surgery and they put the patch on my ear and I left it there for eleven days and I was hallucinating. Yeah, oh my god, my pupils were like this big in my eyes. I couldn't get it.
Speaker 4: I was terrible.
Speaker 3: I will never wear Sure, what wasn't that patch that he gave me. Sure wasn't a pain patch?
Speaker 2: And you're only supposed to wear it for no more than like three days, And I had it on my ear for eleven days.
Speaker 3: Why just keep it on for a lot.
Speaker 2: He didn't tell me to take it off, my daughter, because I was getting nauseous from the pills from the surgery.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And I left it there and I finally said, you know what, maybe I should start to take the patch off. It was like I was, you know, going through withdraws or something. It was the worst. Oh my god, ask everybody. It was the worst. I know I told you because it was after the Yeah, I was bugging in.
Speaker 5: But I'm still but still like, we'll make sure you take it off after three days and then.
Speaker 2: Cruises don't get sick. Can't we just go to a resort or something?
Speaker 3: We could do that be fun.
Speaker 2: I would like to just stay and you know what, Atlantic City, come to Atlantic City.
Speaker 3: I was like, even did Jamaica? He they're so cheap now, like to do those things three days and four nights?
Speaker 2: What you need a passport?
Speaker 3: I think? Well, do you guys have the true idea up there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah you have that. I think you're good with the true ID.
Speaker 2: I do have it.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah you could, you could. You don't have a passport?
Speaker 2: It expired.
Speaker 3: Inspired I was gonna say, you course have yeah, you should always have that on having it, I mean, that's why my why do you think my last name is still still Starvin?
Speaker 2: Because Arvin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't get into your marriage and everything. Maybe maybe you'll come back later.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's another fun, fun, fun story. Well, most people follow on internet like whoa, we cannot we can discuss. That's a story, that's a book in itself.
Speaker 2: That it is a book, that is that is.
Speaker 3: I don't regret one little thing of it.
Speaker 2: Good good for you don't regrets.
Speaker 3: No, And actually he did me a favor because I'm I didn't even know how miserable I was. I'm so much happier and I've got my own stuff and it's great. I don't have to listen to anybody or anything. You don't mean like do anything.
Speaker 2: You got a lot of stuff going on. Well, I want people, especially in like the Louisville, Kentucky area, if you're interested in anything that Cindy has to offer. We go to her Facebook page. It's what is it on?
Speaker 3: I'm not on the home train anymore for she can't.
Speaker 2: Help you out, but she's got to offer. And you're still doing wrestling stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do stuff like yeah, convention and stuff.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you're gonna be at the gathering.
Speaker 3: Oh I had to cancel it because of the film.
Speaker 2: Did you had to?
Speaker 3: Because it's like we were actually doing some script reading and going over locations. I had to be there, like I can't, you know, saying good to know. I love you know, doing those things because are always fun and I always got a lot of good stories. But yeah, it's one of these. I had to go that one because actually I'm under contract with the other one.
Speaker 2: All right, well that's good to know. I'm kind of glad you're not going anyway. But he's good.
Speaker 3: Like when I see what I had to look at, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, what's your Facebook page?
Speaker 3: Snow?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Also, I have a TikTok page.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 3: Instagram.
Speaker 2: Okay. I never used following each other on anything.
Speaker 3: Why I don't know, Like we used to on Twitter then I had it but all the time, but I know, why is it X? Now? I haven't done that right now?
Speaker 2: Where are you on Instagram? Why aren't we following each other?
Speaker 3: Nose?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Listen, I started doing Instagram and I started doing because I never did. All I did was Facebook.
Speaker 2: So now mm hmm, I'm going to find you. Okay, we have to find Why would you not follow me?
Speaker 3: I don't because I really don't get on there. What are you on TikTok?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just started TikTok me too, so we'll find each other. And I don't really like I don't do the TikTok.
Speaker 3: Well, actually, if you do it, you can send them to all three pages. So if this way, like I try to set them up, like if I do, go to Instagram. This way, you don't have to say repost it because if people don't follow on Facebook or you know, any Instagram or do do TikTok, at least you get it all three because.
Speaker 2: Some people TikTok though. Chad my co host.
Speaker 3: Oh Chad good, hello, where are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I g I do X I do and he does the Facebook page too, but yeah, yeah, I have to get this one too. And also to if you want some really good tattoo t shirts, nomad Ink will be on the site modeling them for you to see and what. They're really cool. Actually I like them. I'm like, can I have these? They're really cool? And I love you. You don't want you don't I don't know, you don't want to get into other stuff yet.
Speaker 2: Well we've been talking an hour. Just flew by because you know it's great.
Speaker 3: I know we'll do it. I'll come back on again and we'll just do part two. Waitmen, heaby on Valentine Kiddaline date.
Speaker 2: Let me just scratch the surface, because you and I have been through so much and I know there's more stories than I think about, some stuff to talk about, but that I was just going off the top of my head with you tonight, so me too.
Speaker 3: And then there's other stuff that we both like we knew other stories or whatever, and like, yeah, we can go on so much more good and.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah we'll come back.
Speaker 3: Yeah we'll call I'll come back and we'll have the gossip. Yeah, stuff, the juicy stuff.
Speaker 2: Everyone here, so well, listen, I love you forever.
Speaker 3: You know that too.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we can see each other.
Speaker 3: Wait, like, even when I couldn't meet you, because remember any invited to this slumber party not.
Speaker 2: Naming any names, slumber party you have.
Speaker 3: From E c W.
Speaker 5: You went over a certain person's house and then I didn get invited.
Speaker 2: Why was that? She didn't like you?
Speaker 3: Right, No, she didn't want me to meet you.
Speaker 2: Well we can talk about that.
Speaker 5: Again, Yes, you can get well, we know what you how it worked out.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, you and I are still together, so screw everybody, all right, So, sweetie, I'm going to talk to you, but good luck with everything. If anybody wants to follow her or find her anywhere, look up Cindy snow, Ventriloquists, Juggler, A lot of.
Speaker 3: You do it.
Speaker 2: You know all this crazy stuff, and thank you for coming on.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love it. I you for sure.
Speaker 2: We'll do that. Well, we will do it again for me. If you're not following me here on iHeartRadio, please follow me here. Subscribe wherever you get your podcast, because we're on Spotify, we're on Apple, We're all over the place. Just look me up and YouTube ecw DVA Francine. If you're not subscribed over there, please go and some because it is free. And if you want to be a channel member, it's only five ninety nine, so we welcome you to come and join the family. I hope you're staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you're staying extreme.