Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air.
Speaker 3: With a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: I think it was a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: Sophia was telling us our intern that her two roommates they wanted to buy an espresso machine, want to split the cost of the espresso machine. But she doesn't drink espresso, which is a red flag. We'll come back to that. Sofia, you don't drink espresso or do you drink coffee?
Speaker 5: I drink coffee here and there.
Speaker 1: What's the difference?
Speaker 6: Same?
Speaker 1: The same?
Speaker 3: It's it is. Ye, you'll get there.
Speaker 4: You'll get there for sure. Keep working here, you'll be there next week. So you've split the machine, right, Okay, what was the deal? You'll split the machine?
Speaker 1: But if what?
Speaker 7: So the deal was that they wanted to split the three hundred dollars espresso machine between all three of us. But my argument was, I don't really drink coffee. I don't know if I should pay for that. So we came to a conclusion and we made a new deal that I will buy a mini Cure egg with the little pods that you can put in there if they purchase the pods. Right, So I bought the Cure Egg and I was like, okay, like I have a job, I'll buy it. I have been waiting for pods for weeks weeks, and I keep reminding them. I'm like, you guys, like I finally bought the coffee machine that you guys need to buy.
Speaker 1: The whole three hundred dollars machine.
Speaker 8: No, the single one is it's like a ninety bucks ring, right, Yes, yeah, we came.
Speaker 7: To an agreement, and I'm like, like, you're part like buy the coffee pods because also, like I want to drink coffee.
Speaker 5: I want to use the machine that I just bought.
Speaker 1: So are there no pods? Now you have a machine without pods?
Speaker 5: Pretty much all we've been drinking is hot water.
Speaker 4: You're exactly where you were before you had the machine. Yeah, this makes no sense.
Speaker 7: And you're ninety dollars out right, No, and the pods are like twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say this, but I'm going to.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've heard stories of disappointment with these roommates for a long time. Now it's about time you figure this part out. It's not about the espresso machine. This about roommates who don't follow through between the roommates and this guy in your life.
Speaker 1: Tired of it?
Speaker 3: Me too.
Speaker 4: We need more follow through. We do deserve lack of follow through, both at home and at date.
Speaker 1: Say that again, you don't deserve it?
Speaker 4: All right, Well, good luck. They have disappointed me and you and Sistan and Tong.
Speaker 8: I'll buy you some coffee pods and we have plenty of free stuff here in the break round.
Speaker 1: Get in on that. Everybody does.
Speaker 4: Then, I had a scheduled doctor zoom the other day, and of course I scheduled it months ago, and then when it came up, I didn't have really a lot of time to do the scheduled doctor call.
Speaker 1: So I don't know how. What is a courteous way, a nice way.
Speaker 4: To close out a call that's like that, like you're supposed to be there listening for a certain amount of time, but you really want to say, sounds good, all right, that's thank you so much, But you can't get out of the call, And I couldn't get out of the.
Speaker 3: Can important call for you to say, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to hear it. I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: Sophia, you were saying the same thing happens to you with your guidance counselor or whatever their sorority counselor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So every week, my sorority advisor and I we have a one hour weekly meeting. Last week it went on for three hours because every time I try to wrap it up and say, okay, talk to you next week, she'd be like, oh yeah, and that actually reminds me.
Speaker 5: Da d d da da dah, and we just keep going and going.
Speaker 4: Well, she should not be on for three hours. For one hour, she got to find some hobby or something like that. But there are ways to get out of calls, like what do you do to get off of a phone call?
Speaker 1: When you want to get off?
Speaker 4: And I usually start saying sounds good, thank you so much, appreciate the time. I don't ever say I mean, sometimes I do have to say I have an appointment starting in seven minutes.
Speaker 9: I was gonna say, you're really good at that. I feel like at the start of every meeting you always say like, I've got forty five minutes or I've got whatever, twenty minutes, i've got ten minutes, I've got two minutes. So maybe starting it off by setting that boundary might be a good call.
Speaker 4: Well, but it's difficult well with the count store, or difficult with the doctor who's been scheduled for three months to say, thanks doc, I got seven minutes. They want to go through a report with you, things like it was really nice to speak with you, and.
Speaker 1: Then they keep going. But that is a you.
Speaker 4: That is a queue to say we're finished, or they might call you out and say, oh, got somewhere to be, got something to do.
Speaker 1: The answers, yes, I do. Do you mind if we end here? Can we just stop?
Speaker 8: But sometimes there's just people in your life where you just know that they talk a lot, or they talk extra long, and I make time for that. I just, for example, if I'm going to go into Beata's office, I know that that is the vortex, and I know that I bring my lunch, I bring my water bottle, No, I bring my computer, and I know that I'm going to be in there for like three hours.
Speaker 4: I was on the phone with a friend of mine who lives in another city, and I really just called to say hi. And when I called to say hi, this person went into everything under the and I actually said at the end, they're waiting for my reaction, and I said, I just called to say hi, everything needed to talk to you?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, all right?
Speaker 4: Coming up next Universal Studios, Hollywood Tickets at Kiss FM. Well, it is a Kiss FM all day long. Today's National Pizza with Everything Day. How the heck did these days get to be days? These things? Pizza day? Fine, but pizza with all toppings on it? I don't know, ye, how did.
Speaker 3: I think of them? And who thought of them? And why?
Speaker 4: Just quickly while we're here, I do not have a problem within everything bagel or pizza with everything on it?
Speaker 1: I really don't do have a problem with that. What don't you like on it?
Speaker 3: Everything?
Speaker 1: See? To me, it's so many things you don't really care.
Speaker 3: To everything.
Speaker 1: Really for me?
Speaker 3: Poppy says, yeah, taste for me that I don't like Lincoln.
Speaker 1: Garlic, like garlic, flaky stuff on there for me?
Speaker 4: Leslie here in Pasadena, Leslie, good morning, it's Seacrest, it's Sistine. It's not drinking, Tanya, how can we help you?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm wondering, can you fix photogenic.
Speaker 1: Photo?
Speaker 3: Someone who's photogenic?
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone is not photogenic?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: So okay, So basically I haven't seeing this guy for almost a year and he's really hot, like stuper nice looking. But it's weird because he does not photograph well at all.
Speaker 4: Oh this is interesting because yeah like yeah, yeah, so that happens so now because he doesn't photograph, Well, you tell everybody's hot. Then he put a picture up with him, and they're like, he's not as hot as you say he is.
Speaker 3: You're like, no, he is in person.
Speaker 2: Well it's even like my friends agree with me that he's like they've met him, they agree he's hot, but they're photo like, why does he look so bad in pictures? Like I'll take fifty photos and I go through all of them and he looks terrible.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I want to just point out the glass half full here. Real life hot is better than photo hot.
Speaker 1: So check out body. Now let's talk about what I'm hearing that he's hot.
Speaker 4: I'm curious to know as a guy, right, Leslie and your friends? What makes him real life hot?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What's hot about this guy?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 2: You know, he's fit, has like a good head of hair, he like has I guess, I don't know, good bone structure. He has lips, which you know not every guy has lips.
Speaker 1: Guys without lips, what are they like?
Speaker 3: Oh like a no lip guy. Yeah, that's not good. No, you needs like some juicy in that. Leslie. How tall is he? Because that matters.
Speaker 2: He's tall.
Speaker 10: He's like six foot that's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had physical you've just had it, and I went through a moment of depression at my physical shrinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah are you five to seven?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Five to seven too?
Speaker 11: Cute?
Speaker 1: I was five nine like yesterday seven.
Speaker 9: Now we put him back to back with Robbie and Robbie is five nine, but.
Speaker 3: We should measure Robbie though he's shrinking too.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was a flawed test.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's a lot of inches to shrink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell you, I barely came to work afterwards.
Speaker 3: It's one inch two guys.
Speaker 4: Guy, don't want to shrink anything, that's true nothing So Leslie, uh, fit hair, juicy lips, and he's tall. I look, I don't see the Who cares if he's not photo hot? He's hot in real life. That's what you want.
Speaker 8: Well, can you give her some tips, t Ryan, because you're pretty good, You're pretty photogenic, and when we take pictures with you, you don't your face like stays.
Speaker 3: The same in like twenty pictures that we take.
Speaker 1: Ryan you're not good looking in real life. I feel better in photos.
Speaker 3: Why did you bring to that. I didn't say that much better in person than you are? I said, you are photogenic? So can you give her some tips? Do you do anything?
Speaker 2: Do you like?
Speaker 3: Are you like saying a word when you smile?
Speaker 4: So just let me go through this because he's giving me a good moment in life after I shrunk leslie. So here's what he could do if he wants to, you know, up that photogenetic game.
Speaker 1: I tend to I put my chin down.
Speaker 4: But then I also like when I smile, I go, I make an actual sound when I laugh.
Speaker 1: Now some might think it's cheesy, but hey, it.
Speaker 3: Gets the job done.
Speaker 9: I was forgetting about those photos that you do. Those are good. I was thinking about your selfie, face, the mouth, open the eyes.
Speaker 1: Why listen?
Speaker 4: This is a non problem problem, But thank you so much for listening. Do you like the guys you have a brain? Is he like funny and clever and keeps you interested and ask questions and cares about you and is curious?
Speaker 1: Any of that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean all of that. It's really good. I just I can't really like post them on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Okay, who cares, leslie.
Speaker 4: If you can't post them on Instagram, you can just go spend time with them in your apartment.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good point.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Bye question and we have to wrap. Would you rather be in the wild hot or Instagram hot? Tanya in the wild, hot in the flesh Mikayla?
Speaker 1: Uh yes, let's take a break.
Speaker 4: If you're grinding, you're out there working, and you know, when you go to try and get a promotion or raise or talk about your job, it's uncomfortable. Its difficult, no matter what, no matter what the job is, no matter who your boss is. But I was just reading that if you stand in a certain place when you go in to see your boss, that.
Speaker 1: You're more likely to get good news.
Speaker 4: And that is stand to their right if they are right handed, stand to their left if they are left handed.
Speaker 3: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but just do that. So if you need to throw out, hey, could you.
Speaker 4: Sign something real quick for me to see which hand they use, do that and then stand by the appropriate sign your quote today, Insulting someone is like throwing a rock into the ocean. You never know how deep it's gonna cut, how deep it's gonna go, So don't take so much more energy to insult, don't even bother. You don't like them, don't give them attention, walk away. It's better just kiss now, Mikaela, can you come here for a second. So mikayl Ha's been dating, she's on hands. She I could hear about the stories all the time, and I'm always learning something about these guys. But there's a different scenario here. This is dudes and dibbs. DIBs and dudes. Yes, right, so you have DIBs on a guy.
Speaker 12: Okay, So I noticed this cute guy that just moved into our building. Yeah, then I texted my roommate, and then a couple of days later, she's like, oh, you're right, he is cute. I think he lives on the second floor. So then my hallmiate, who I'm also best friends with, she texted the group and was like, Guys, I noticed this cute guy that moved into the building. She's like, I think I'm gonna throw this building party, invite everybody, and hopefully he comes. And I'm like, uh, I just I saw him first though.
Speaker 1: Oh this is so good.
Speaker 3: Well wait a minute, why can't you throw her throw the party, but then you be.
Speaker 4: There too, and creates a competitive situation. Now, but did you were you clear with her that that that you were into the guy?
Speaker 5: No, I said it first though.
Speaker 4: When you say it, she thinks you're suggesting that maybe Luca on the second floor is for her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because you don't go for hot guys. Apparently even you like guys.
Speaker 1: Still, they move in across the hallway. Convenient. I don't know the dips here.
Speaker 4: This, this has happened to me when Tanaz and I live together there.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget her. I'll give your initials. dB.
Speaker 4: She moved in and she was unbelievably beautiful, and I like was my heart pounded every time? And then Tenez also so he had more time during the day. I was at work, he had time during the day to like cultivate a conversation. And he's like, well, I'm going with Dbat to Disneyland. I'm like, what are you talking about. You're going to Disneyland dB from the Hollow. He's like, yeah, I'm like, well I want to that's I wanted to talk to her.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, was it Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 4: No, Johnny's trying to crack the colored over there, da Vinci, all right, da Vinci, keep guessing.
Speaker 3: Get off Google anyway.
Speaker 4: I understand the DIBs thing. It's very upsetting. I was actually angry with my roommate for quite a while. I wanted her to move out so none of us could have her.
Speaker 8: Well, Michaela, this is good for you. You get out early in the day. Go over there and make some cookies.
Speaker 1: Pull az you know what, block it.
Speaker 3: Give him to the building. Get in there first.
Speaker 4: This is this is this is time to put on a jersey and play for a team.
Speaker 3: Exactly, Michaela.
Speaker 4: Tonas you want to call MICHAELA. Give her your playbook probab about dB. I feel like we should call him one day and talk about this. I need to get out on my chest. Settle this one should coming the next back to school. Cash kiss FM, right, it's kiss FM, LA's number one at music station. Secrets with you. All right, let's get into this now. Jordan, come to the microphone in the back room for a second. She mentioned something, and I wonder if this is you, Sisney Tanya. I have been known to do this at times, but you said, Jordan, your friend finds it annoying that you pelt them with different texts all at the same time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And now I'm coming up with the question like, is it annoying to double text?
Speaker 1: What are you trying to do.
Speaker 6: Just get their attention to respond faster. I think it's like the best tack I feel some I've been caught and I did in a group chat, so I think that's why it was called annoying. But I do this all the time. I'll send a text like hey, how are you hope you're okay? Boom send, and I'm like, also, I have a question.
Speaker 4: But then hold on, now, I don't think you care if I'm okay.
Speaker 6: Well, then you're supposed to like respond, hey, thank you, then proceed with answering my question.
Speaker 4: So you really are being disingenuous with the first text.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I do think it does help to get your attention.
Speaker 4: I mean what happens to me is it's like you're trying to be cool with somebody and you say everything, then you think of one more thing, then one more thing, so all of a sudden, you look up there's the six bubbles of text and they haven't responded to any of them.
Speaker 3: Oh on them.
Speaker 1: That's what I say.
Speaker 6: Just respond to my two texts back to pack.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's a good strategy, but I do think you have to be You got to give it a little bit of space between. I just think it about you. How are you space hour? Then come back with oh, I had a question for you when you're free, because.
Speaker 6: Then I'll forget, I'll forget what question I have. I just feel like letting it all out there is just the best say.
Speaker 4: And it's okay to care about other people. The studios, Holliwood tickets are next, well, cisiny. We'll get to the question here and how to react. But you found a hair in your food at a restaurant.
Speaker 3: It wasn't at a restaurant. I don't even know if it makes it better or worse.
Speaker 8: It was delivered to me and it was a hair in my poke bowl.
Speaker 1: So I gotta just be honest with you about this.
Speaker 4: At surface level here, that is gross. But let's back it up. Yes, hair is not gross. Is it like it's hair? Like I touch your hair, that's not gross. When you see people's hair, they take care of their hair more than anything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And when you feel someone's hair, like in a moment, that's beautiful.
Speaker 8: And also you have to put it and take into consideration how hungry I was.
Speaker 3: I was starving, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: Putting your hair through someone's hair, would you say it's beautiful?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: When you feel like when you run your fingers through someone's hair is not pretty nice?
Speaker 3: Like it feels good, oh like a scout massage.
Speaker 1: No, like when you're making out with somebody to touch her hair. Okay, anyway, you were hungry. I just got here.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I just couldn't get past it.
Speaker 1: So the question is what do you do now?
Speaker 4: This has happened to me so many times in life that I just don't let it bother me because.
Speaker 3: You got to keep it moving. Was I not going to eat it?
Speaker 8: Was I going to like call the restaurant with the restaurant's follow it, they would say it's yours?
Speaker 3: And then also even that question came to my mind, is this my own hair?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Look, it's really strange when you are in that situation and you can't get past it.
Speaker 1: But I understand it. I was that person for a long time.
Speaker 4: I just now figure I removed that one little piece of food that the hair was on and it will care is not going to kill you or make you sick.
Speaker 3: It's just true.
Speaker 1: It's just not.
Speaker 4: So we got to get past the visual part of it. The reality is it should not.
Speaker 3: I agree. I agree with you. I feel like there's grosser things.
Speaker 8: In life, like if people that walk in their house with their shoes on bringing in way more germs that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's stuff we don't know about.
Speaker 4: How tos are our food exactly see Chrissy Tanya here. And when we were kids this time of year, peak summer, you weren't necessarily thinking about going back to school just yet. But nowadays with the school year starting earlier and earlier or officially in kind of a back to school mindset, Yeah.
Speaker 8: For sure, And with three kids, my brain is already there, which is why I'm so glad jcpenny exists. Yes, jcpenny, it's literally the one stop shop for everything the parents of young scholars need.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, they've got the brands that kids want, and honestly I love them too. Nike, Levi's, Adidas at all great prices.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're talking thousands of items, that is thousands, in the thousands, under ten dollars under ten dollars, and a.
Speaker 8: Mom doesn't ask questions, she just says yes please jcpenny and pro Tip. By the way, join jcpenny Rewards access for free, and new members get a ten dollars cash pass they can use.
Speaker 3: The same day.
Speaker 4: We've been getting some awesome submissions in our fresh Start Fund giveaway with jc penny for back to School. If you haven't heard for five weeks, we're asking you to submit your favorite back to school memories. One winner each week. It's a five hundred dollars jcpenny gift card to put towards a fresh start, be it school or whatever or suit you enter and get rules at on Earth Ryan dot com on air.
Speaker 3: On air where the Ryan.
Speaker 1: Sophia.
Speaker 4: So, your friend is begging you to bring a plus one to your wedding.
Speaker 10: Yeah he is, And look, I mean he's single. I get it. He's weddings are really fun. It's kind of a place that, like, you know, it's like a big party. And but like what really threw me is that he just like he justified it by saying that since a few of my friends aren't coming, there should be room for his plus one.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, he's not wrong. Is he asking to bring a buddy or a date?
Speaker 10: No, a date?
Speaker 1: I feel like, tany didn't you offer that to me? And plus one?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 9: I offered to a couple of people in like the wedding party to bring a plus one if they didn't have.
Speaker 10: The same If you offered, that's different you offered. I did not offer me. Yeah, just like, look, it's it's a destination wedding, like you know, it's gonna be wonderful and catulus, but like it's also kind of like, you know, I'm trying to really have people that are that I love, that I know, and it's kind of intimate. And he was just so entitled about it. He kind of rubbed me the wrong way. He's like, you know, no one else is so and so is not coming in, Isabella's not coming and I heard Jerry's not coming so And I was like, what, I don't know? Am I being unreasonable?
Speaker 1: Is he just being bold and like to feel for fear?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're getting married. Who cares this guy singing?
Speaker 4: He's got past, he got problems. He's gotta find somebody, like give him a break. He doesn't have his person, He hasn't found his human. Give him a break. Let him have the opportunity to bring somebody to cultivate something at your wedding, and he'll probably found yours.
Speaker 3: This will probably be more fun that you're he brings in.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, and forget who cares what Jerry's doing. Let this guy have his moment, all right.
Speaker 10: All right, he does need a moment. And I get that.
Speaker 4: You don't let these little things. Don't let the tail wag the dog. Okay, you're celebrating something beautiful. It's a tiny little thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're gonna be so happy and pure bliss that day or that weekend.
Speaker 4: All right, Okay, great, thank you for calling and asking us. Thank you for trusting our guy. Heer, and congratulations you found your human. Not all of us have found their humans.
Speaker 10: So I'm with him, all right, Okay, Okay, Ryan, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bye.
Speaker 4: Jerry's not going what's Jerry got going on? Jerry can't go to a destination wedding, really, Jerry bactcle cash five B. Now he works in the digital department, that is Ronnie. He's got a friend that works on an airline, so he flies stand by all the time. And he was re silly having a layover in Amsterdam. Wow, what a life Ronnie's got.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you met this guy and he's been Ronnie.
Speaker 1: What in the world is this? What is this so cute? Why did you guys say? Yeah? Sorry?
Speaker 4: For those who are just getting the audio, could you please explain what photo this is of.
Speaker 8: Ron Ronnie is coming at you at the camera and he's on all fours and were rainbow speedo, beautiful flower?
Speaker 1: That's small?
Speaker 5: No, it was pretty big.
Speaker 1: Actually, excuse me anywhere Ronnie? So you met this dude? What happened? Yeah?
Speaker 11: So basically I went to Amsterdam. I wasn't even supposed to go to Amsterdam at all. I was supposed to go to Paris.
Speaker 1: Who are you, bro? No?
Speaker 3: Remember you fly stand by because of his friend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who ends.
Speaker 4: Up in Amsterdam and gets to go to Paris in this month?
Speaker 1: No, I know.
Speaker 11: I had no plans on going there, and then I got diverted there so I had to stay for eight hours to take the train down to Paris.
Speaker 1: So I was like, what am I going to do for eight hours?
Speaker 11: I leave the airport and then I go to the train station and I'm like covering around, and I was like Okay, I'm just gonna go to the bar. Go to this bar, and I meet this cute boy. You guys like he was so cute. I literally just sat down next to him. His name is Marvin, and yeah, we just hit it. Moving from Amsterdam born and raised.
Speaker 4: All right, your statement is I'm going back to see Marvin five hours in the airport, and I want to go halfway around the world to see Marvin again.
Speaker 11: Right, Yeah, We're going to meet halfway, so we don't what's halfway New York between here? I was saying, like the US, what's halfway between the US and Amsterdam.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking about.
Speaker 3: On the East coast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something on the East coast, like New York could be the.
Speaker 11: Vibe running Do you work here? You know some days.
Speaker 1: Amsterdam, New York Paris this guy.
Speaker 11: Everyone always jokes. They're like, oh my god, Runner, you have so much vacation time. And I'm like, actually, I don't think I have enough. And I'm like, oh, I feel like if I could borrow some of any of you guys, that would be so great.
Speaker 4: Feeling bad for you, Runnie, right now, that's not feeling bad moment. What was it about Marvin in the five hours of the airport.
Speaker 1: That struck you.
Speaker 11: Well, he's so sweet and he is a therapist, so I felt like he really Yes, so I felt like he really like was he was like talking me through a lot of things just that was happening in my life. And yeah, he showed me around, like we went to see like the canals. We went to the Anne Frank House. Yes we did. Wow, it was so cute. I think you should go. You fly stand by, so you gotta you know, you gotta perk there. I think you should go meet Marvin. I think this happens a lot. I think people meet at the airport a lot. I think people meet on flights a lot, on a layover a lot. Yeah, I think this kind of happened with my sister and her husband.
Speaker 4: I can't remember the whole story right now, but I think something like this happened. I have to get her on to tell us about it.
Speaker 8: This happening with our old coworker Erica too. She met her husband. Now they're going to get married.
Speaker 4: Ronnie, why did you send us the picture of you in this speedo?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 11: I'm still confused, I honestly don't know how this photo got chosen, but you.
Speaker 1: Took the one.
Speaker 3: Guess.
Speaker 11: I love it. It's actually so cute. I was Marvin seen this, Yeah, I mean he liked it.
Speaker 3: I posted on Instagram.
Speaker 11: Yeah it was. That was such a cute photo. I was really feeling the vibe. That was like the one photo I wanted to take with the flower in my hair, and I achieved that.
Speaker 4: Ronnie, who likes to set up photo shoots for us here, I'm glad you didn't pitch that idea for me.
Speaker 11: Maybe next time, or we can photoshop you into this photo with.
Speaker 1: And I have.
Speaker 11: I have two of those speedles, so I couldn't give you one as well.
Speaker 4: It was so nice of you to buy one and get one for me at the same time. All right, Ronnie, good luck with Marvin coming up next, Universal Studios, Hollywood Tickets at Kiss FM. All right, Rynie Seacrest here, Sistanny, Tanya with you, Sophia the intern here we have it now, you guys, Tony, you should actually judge on not judge, I guess not the right word, but you should judge this. So it's about posting a photo. Now, when you take a picture of yourself with a group, Tanya yes, do you ask for others permission to post it, like to make sure they feel like they look good in it?
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 9: Our protocol with our friend group is we have one friend that we just let look through all of them. She heart's the ones that she likes, and then we just picked from that.
Speaker 1: So you would not just post something that only you looked good in. No? Never, all right?
Speaker 4: Or intern Sophia has a problem. She's posted a picture only she looks good in and her friends want her to take it down.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 5: To be fair? I think we all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we all looked good.
Speaker 7: Maybe it wasn't my one friends, but I don't know. Ryan, I want to send you the photo.
Speaker 3: Can you want to see the picture?
Speaker 5: Which friend maybe might have not wanted the photo?
Speaker 3: This is a fun game, all right.
Speaker 4: So I'm looking at a photo of one, two, three, four, five, six?
Speaker 1: What are you guys dressed for? Where are you going?
Speaker 7: So that was our big sister reveal so in our like little sorority fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I see the one. She has her eyes closed. Her eyes are closed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're happy with you her eye you gotta look okay.
Speaker 3: I just want to eyes being open is like one a week.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Just make sure everybody's eyes are open and you're solid.
Speaker 4: That's all you got exactly. Yeah, all you got to do is make sure people's eyes are open. Tanya never blink, so she's always got her eyes.
Speaker 1: I never have that problem.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, but that was the only one that I looked good in and I just had to I had to make the sacrifice and just have her be the one that maybe she doesn't look good where.
Speaker 5: We all look good.
Speaker 1: She wants you to take it down, you're saying, no.
Speaker 7: Well, so I didn't show anybody before I posted it, but I posted it and she ended up swiping up and she was like, oh my god, like I look so bad, take this down?
Speaker 5: And I was like, I'm sorry, I can't.
Speaker 1: Everybody, you got it.
Speaker 4: What everybody plays by the same rule. You can't post a group photo if anybody's eyes are closed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look good? Not look good?
Speaker 9: Thing emi over her head?
Speaker 1: Is it? That's bad? Why is that worse?
Speaker 3: Like you're trying to like cut her out?
Speaker 5: There is like emoji eyes that you could put over.
Speaker 8: Put this picture into chattypt and then it will open her eyes for her.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So light. You need to fix this picture for her. I'm so sorry to your sister in the sorority. All right, kiss FM guys, thank you so much, Thank you Tanya back room, great show, Thank you for being here.
Speaker 1: Twas funny, twas all right? What's next? You want to do a meeting?
Speaker 4: Sure? I said that, like Georgia. Do you want to treat? You want to do a meeting? Have a good one, guys. Tomorrow we're back with a Ryan Droses here one on two point seven.
Speaker 1: Kiss at miz on Bye. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it and we'll talk to you again tomorrow