Speaker 1: Phone Elvi's Elvis, Elvis durand phone tap, Danielle, you are doing the phone tap today? What do you have? All right?
Speaker 2: So comes from Jackie.
Speaker 3: She says, my hot headed older sister Jennifer recently ran into some trouble with her computer company. She sent the computer back to get the CD womp fixed, and instead they wiped out the whole hard drive. She's been fighting with them ever since. On the phone with them this past week NonStop. Call her and tell her that she's been causing problems with the computer company and she hasn't been nice.
Speaker 2: So we're calling from the computer company. I like it when their letter tells you exactly what to do. Yeah, me too. Did you follow them to the mine? I followed them today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm looking for a Jennifer Moury. Please, this is Laura Tisler calling you from Product Complaints and TV.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing you were just having an issue.
Speaker 1: What happened if I sent my lastop to use three times and I got it back three times not working?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Because I have a little thing here saying that you were rude to my employees about boxes.
Speaker 2: That's all I have here.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to get a box two times while I called twice to bring to send you guys back computer again because it was sent back to me not working well.
Speaker 3: It appears to me that you keep breaking your computer and you feel like we're responsible.
Speaker 1: I'm not breaking it. I never even broke it.
Speaker 3: How can you?
Speaker 1: Why would you be talking to me like this when I'm the one that was inconvenience this whole time. I got it on Friday, went away, came back, tried to use it and it didn't work. Okay, you being rude to me.
Speaker 3: Apparently while you were away, somebody in your house must have tried to lose houses away.
Speaker 1: I can't even believe that you're saying this to me right.
Speaker 2: Now, ma'am. Please call me.
Speaker 1: You're tell me, ma'am, you're calling me when an attitude telling me that I'm being rude, Neil. I mean, I shouldn't even be as rude as I should be since I'm getting a computer that does not even work, and now you're blaming me and someone in my family.
Speaker 2: Okay because you Oh, because what.
Speaker 1: I have no more patience for this. Why would I break something that I need for my work?
Speaker 2: I know, but a lot of people do that, they break it.
Speaker 1: Don't so everyone goes there. That's very rude. You're blaming me and someone in my How good are you? Man?
Speaker 2: Where are you from? You have a very interesting accent?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm from New York. Is that a problem?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's why you're rude, because new Yorker is rude.
Speaker 1: I'm not this right now because I'm from New York.
Speaker 2: Are you not from New York?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm from New York.
Speaker 2: Okay, well the two going in.
Speaker 1: You're from where you're from?
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter where I'm from, And there's no need to cursive me, dear.
Speaker 1: Because you're being rude. Where are you from? Where's your supervise? So? What's your name? And what's your number?
Speaker 2: Is this how new Yorker speak?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's how they speak. You have a problem with that?
Speaker 2: I do have you. I'm from Michigan.
Speaker 1: Who is it calling me right now? Okay?
Speaker 2: First of all, you're being very rude, and second of.
Speaker 1: All, now I'm being rude. You can know it all up and down here account I don't care.
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Your name? What's your name?
Speaker 2: My name is Laura Tissler.
Speaker 1: Laura Pistler t tis, Thank you very much. What's your number? First of all, what don't tell me? First of all, I'm recording this whole conversation.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm recording this whole conversation.
Speaker 1: I good for you. I know he's recorded. So then you could pull up all the other conversations that I had with you people, and you will say that I was not rude. Okay, but he is right now? Is rude? You're correct?
Speaker 3: Don't you think that's pretty quick turnaround that I've already contacted you.
Speaker 2: I try to fix the problem.
Speaker 1: No, you're not trying to fix the problem. You're calling me saying that I was rude. No company does that? And meyone and this is the problem on your put on your second? Can you tell me that I break the laptop? Then you tell me that someone in my family breaks the laptop? And you think that's what you're supposed to say? Whoam? No one's even home. The lastop wasn't even taught.
Speaker 2: Are you finished yet?
Speaker 1: No, because honestly you are done. You're done.
Speaker 2: You can listen to me. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I I'm gonna flip out.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't flip out. Please hold Oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I'm gonna flip the.
Speaker 3: I have no idea who this woman is on the phone, and she's going crazy on me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's wrong with her.
Speaker 1: She's I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 2: Oh my, oh my gosh. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Are you listening to that?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: I heard I put you on hold. Now you didn't put me on hold?
Speaker 2: Moron, Okay, ma'am. The manager is going to be me, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I just tried you, y'all, okay, lit And I told and I heard you glabbing your whole mouth about a crazy lady.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting here and I'm baffled because I don't know.
Speaker 1: How that baffled you.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it went to you screaming at the top of your lungs.
Speaker 1: What you said? What I w the computer and you said he was your family?
Speaker 2: What is this crap? Talking like this? What is that?
Speaker 1: Because that's how you talk? Because you said, where are you from? New York? So I can't say nothing about your bit little accent. I don't have any If you cancel my order, I don't give If you say I'm so rude that, then I'm gonna fix the computer. I don't give a I'll throw it in the street, ma'am. I'm ma'am. I may't focuses Laura Pittsler. It's to have own job.
Speaker 2: Well, my name is Tissler.
Speaker 1: Conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get my manager for you because i don't want to deal with this. Oh my gosh, it's you.
Speaker 1: It's I'm gonna insult you.
Speaker 2: I didn't insult you.
Speaker 1: Well, let's play back the conversation and let's hear your prissy's little attitude when you called me miss Pistswell.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll just play it on the radio. Hey, Jackie, are you there.
Speaker 1: I'm here.
Speaker 2: This is Danielle min Arrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got phone taft treating me right now.
Speaker 1: Your boys said on the Chamelion, I'm like, there's no possible way that this is happening.
Speaker 2: And guess what I'm from. The Bronx.
Speaker 1: Can't tell me I'm from New York. Yeah, we have an attitude and what you can do about
Speaker 2: This table was pre recorded with permission granted by All Heartspience Duran phone tab on Elvis Duran in the on the show