Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama, Girl Drama, Girl, all about them.
Speaker 3: High school queens.
Speaker 2: We'll take you for a ride, and our comic girl shared for the right teams.
Speaker 4: Drama Queens, Jaylie's up Girl Fashion, but your tough girl, you could sit with us. Girl Drama, Queen Drama, Queens Drama, Queens Drama, Drama, Queens Drama, Queens.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, friends, it is I can't believe this, actually that we're almost to the end of season six.
Speaker 5: I figure it's Season six, episode twenty three, Forever and Almost Always, which originally aired May eleventh, two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: Read the synopsis.
Speaker 2: Ladies, all right, Peyton and Lucas's wedding day has finally arrived. The surprise guests attend. Hayley plays an unexpected role in the ceremony. Well, Nathan hopes to be called up to the NBA, and one keeps Jamie on.
Speaker 6: Shortly, Ah, but I'm a bouch.
Speaker 2: And Brooke does the same with Nicholas che what oh.
Speaker 3: Huh, he's such a good sport.
Speaker 6: Good he really was.
Speaker 2: Well, come on, he gets the phone call, He's like, you're gonna get them come to our show and make out with two incredibly beautiful women? Are you in the mood?
Speaker 6: Sure? I'll be there? Why not? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you're gonna get a new song out of it? What a time? Well, where do we want to start? Kids?
Speaker 6: I want to go back to you opening the episode saying friends, because my favorite find this week was somebody sent me like one of these little viral videos where it's a school teacher and he's like, my kids say, the most millennial thing about me is that I walk into the classroom every day and I say hi, friends, and he's like he's like, well, what am I supposed to say? And the kids say chat, like Hey, what's up? Chat? Like they're all in a chat together. Yeah, I guess that's what the kids are saying. And he was like, I will have you know that the most millennial thing about me is that I own a Lucas Scott jersey. And then it cuts to him wearing his jersey and I was like, by the way, we do say friends a lot, that's where we are so for you in particular, that's like you are the friends girl.
Speaker 3: I made high Friend Brooks thing in season one as a nod to my college roommate, So I'll wear that millennial crown.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much, shaping a generation. Wherever that school teacher is, I feel like I posted it my stories. I hope he's listening. I appreciate you, friend, little cultural impact when tree Hill is made, getting the kids making fun of us. This episode was big.
Speaker 2: It was really big. Where the hell was Moira?
Speaker 3: By the way. That is the literal second line in my notes for this episode, and so starts the tradition of us not having important actors in our wedding episodes, like Larry's on a dredging boat in Iceland and Moira, Karen and Andy are so rich they can't get a plane out of Grenada is they're on a yacht. I'm like, you just didn't want to pay people, which is very obnoxious because they're sorely missed in the episodes, and we're just going to need to call you out on it, you business affairs, whoever did that?
Speaker 6: Terrible?
Speaker 3: We know, we know.
Speaker 2: I just watched The Cutting Edge, by the way last night with Maria. She had never seen it before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what epic? Did she love it?
Speaker 2: She loved it? And I called Moira earlier in the day and I was like, Hey, I'm watching this with Maria and a couple of my girlfriends. It was like an Auntie's night with Maria, And I said, could you would you send like a little hello video because we're all going to watch The Cutting Edge? And Moira sent us a video he like, hi, girls, all my friends flipped out. She of course said topic at the end of the video, She's amazing. It was so great.
Speaker 6: How much better is the wedding if like Karen's there and she's the only one that actually has the slutty wedding sex? Do you know what?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh, that would have been what I'm saying, like, I have Moira fever.
Speaker 2: Where is she?
Speaker 3: I did love that being the sort of culmination moment for Nathan and Haley. Not gonna lie, but yeah, yeah, that was Karen and Andy in the bathroom metric would have really been a vibe. Let me, Oh my god, can you imagine both couples and the two stalls.
Speaker 6: Cool, someone's being really noisy over there, one of the.
Speaker 2: Boys bathroom one of the girls.
Speaker 6: Let's get to that. Because for all the like weirdness and stuff, the sexual energy of Nathan and Haley in this episode is boiling point, like we've never seen it this hot before. Haley was rowdy.
Speaker 2: Hailey was rowdy from it from the first moment of this episode.
Speaker 3: Well but both of you. He walks in and is like nice view and it's just a shoddier ass and You're like, I like you being gone and coming home and I was like, oh gone, Hello.
Speaker 6: Turns out long.
Speaker 3: Distances working for these two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, definitely.
Speaker 6: It was a good thread to follow throughout the course of all the other stuff because everybody else is either like scared or kind of nervous or unhappy, and those two are just like, let's hit it, which I feel like is a parent vibe. Parents view weddings and adult nights really differently than like people in their twenties who take it for granted.
Speaker 2: You know, do you and Jeff experience that when you're out because you know, I haven't been in a relationship that long. You're you're the winner in this group of like the long term relationship. How does that go when you're older and you're watching your kids running around and now you're at older grown up events like weddings and stuff, Does it feel like you can't wait to sneak away with each other. Does it feel like you're over it? Like what's the vibe?
Speaker 6: The clock is different now it's different, and getting dressed up and like all the effort of going somewhere, it kind of takes all the wind out of your sails. We're a real like Tuesday afternoon before pick up, if I gotta like brush my hair and like douche, there's no way I have energy for that and a hookup. And I think about like work functions we go to and everyone's like, oh, they're so sexy together. I bet they had a romp later and I'm like, no, bitch. We were watching Dayline like we were done.
Speaker 3: Pizza in my bed with my husband and murdering.
Speaker 6: Tuesday Wednesday afternoon, like no one texts me from noon to two. I'm busy. Yes, But that's why I appreciated this, like younger couple that still like had the fantas CEO.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Nathan and Haley like still going strong. They're like you know what, Actually I appreciated that about watching them as a couple today even at the end too, watching them work through real life just like disappointments and yeah, this is the very simple very real heart issues of I feel like a failure.
Speaker 2: I'm having a bad day, I feel like a failure, and having somebody show up for you, and having your person show up for you. I love that it's not all the heightened drama, which I also love of new relationships. And you know, the wedding was obviously a huge deal, but I just liked I like seeing people deal with a very small but very real problem.
Speaker 6: I liked that he told her the truth right away. Yea, yeah, literally, like on the bridge. It's just like Nino got called up, which again is like such a quick way to get rid of an actor that people were really starting to like dig. It's like, oh here's some exposition. He's gone now, but he just blurts it out and I loved it. It was just the Nathan Scott that I.
Speaker 2: Love to the point, also Nathan Scott that I love. We don't get to see James in a tux very often.
Speaker 6: Right, so good, he's such a movie star. Yeah, it were.
Speaker 3: So nice to see all those boys dressed up and loved. I love to your point that he's dealing with this sort of big issue. But you said it hill like there's still a young couple, and there was something really great about not just the emotional vulnerability between them, but the fact that they could also be a little young and a little wild. And I liked that Haley wasn't like, let's sit and talk about your feelings all night outside on the roof. She was like, you are young and hot and you have your whole life ahead of you. Your son loves you, I love you. Have sex with me in the bathroom, and remember who you are. And I was like, you know what, yes, yes.
Speaker 6: That's the right medicine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, talking can only do so much, but like action, sometimes.
Speaker 3: You gotta just shake it out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: I have very much in favor of this. I also love that Nathan Scott didn't show up and say, everybody, I skip practice to be here. There's no martyrs. Mouth is the one that was like, hey, well I heard a rumor about you. You uh you skip and practice. That was a cool, like God, I don't know. I was trying to think of other scenes where it was just Mouth and Nathan.
Speaker 3: I loved it too.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute.
Speaker 6: I was like, this friendship is something I really like. Me too, like them talking to each other as their teammates in a way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I really appreciated that Mouth was able to say I know things because of my work, and I know how much you love your work, and I'm here and you can see that Nathan is sort of roiling with all his feelings, and mouth just says when you're ready, and just to stand with someone sometimes and say I'm here to talk when you're ready is like the greatest gift you can give someone. And I loved the way that people close to Nathan were taking care of him in this episod. So because it was all a little unexpected, the dynamic with Nathan and Haley feel so fun because we're like, oh, wow, they've got it. Oh, we didn't expect that. And you don't necessarily expect Mouse to come in being like I don't want to put you on the spot, but I do know how you do it. Like it's so refreshing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're a good little duo. Do you guys remember the era of wedding videos, Like, I don't think we make those anymore, but there was a very specific thing going on in my early twenties where I went to so many weddings.
Speaker 3: And you had to give a message on camera.
Speaker 6: A message on camera you would usually sit like with your date, and I am not with any of those people anymore. And how many times did I say in this wedding video is like I can't wait for us to all raise our children together. And then you look back and you're like, oh god, not that guy. Wrong one, wrong one, wrong one? Can you edit? Can you crop this video? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's the thing, and they're doing it with camquarders now and there's really little boots. And another cute thing that's happening is they're setting up telephone booths or a little spot where you can go pick up a rotary phone, call a number like a I don't know if you call a number or if it just is there recording, And as soon as you pick up the phone, you leave a voice message, which I think is really very cute.
Speaker 6: But guys, are we so old that we were there for round one and now we're for around two of that?
Speaker 2: Yes, the time lapse between Marty McFly, did you guys see this as just was on I was just just on Instagram. I'm copying it from someone else. But the time lapse between when Marty McFly went back in time into the fifties is the same as us going back to ninety four right now.
Speaker 6: Wow, it's a lot, it's a lot. Well, it was fun in round one. I'm going to be more cautious than round two and my video predictions. That is right.
Speaker 2: I did love seeing that. Though I liked seeing Mouth have fun with his video camera. I liked seeing getting anybody seeing Hell. I was wondering how Skills and miss Lauren we're gonna uh, we're gonna fare. But I'm enjoying seeing them together. H The Haley, I mean the Jamie and Skills buddy was really fun too.
Speaker 6: McCauley and Denzil that is.
Speaker 3: So funny in him literally putting the kid on a leash because he doesn't want to repeat of the other wedding guys. I don't know if anyone else could have pulled that off as well as those two.
Speaker 6: No, there was a time when Gus was little and I was traveling with him alone a lot, a lot like during the like more three years old phase where you can't reason with them.
Speaker 3: And they just take off running.
Speaker 6: I put a leash on him. I did, and I'm not embarrassed about it. He was a runner man.
Speaker 3: I see parents in the airport with those cute little like animal backpacks, but they clip across the chest and the girls don't realize they're actually in a harness with a leash on the back of the backpack. It's genius.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, look, you can use it sparingly. You sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: You gotta do what you gotta do. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now he just stays put right at my side. It's like train to get a puppy. It is God. Uh no, I felt that anxiety. But then also who had the dog at the wedding. I'm like, I was gonna ask, where'd that dog come from?
Speaker 2: Out of the blue?
Speaker 3: Was that like the Airly Gardens dog?
Speaker 2: But why didn't we see someone show up with a dog? So we actually understood where the dog switch came from.
Speaker 6: And you never see Peyton or Lucas be like, oh, cousin Ted and his dog. You know, like, we have no idea what the relation is with this dog? Was it one of our crew members?
Speaker 2: Dogs should have been the same dog the date the heart That would have been funny.
Speaker 6: Oh right, eh, Dan Scotts in toown how come he's not at the wedding. He guys, he has shown up, and everybody gives me this little like wool Hillary, he show us up at literally everything. Why is he not coming to this? And it's not like it.
Speaker 2: Was a super private ceremony because there certainly were a lot of people sitting in those rooms.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's always weird to me too watching episodes like this, because obviously we get a bunch of lovely background actors to come and fill in the wedding, but then none of the actors ever interact with the background who is supposedly close enough to these people to be at their wedding. Yeah, and I'm like, was nobody conscious of being like, you know what, Haley should check in with that couple over there, Brooks should have a chit chat with the girl in the yellow dress for a beat, Like yeah, we just we move like two separate groups.
Speaker 6: It's so weird, you guys. This was the end of the season. We've got one episode left. Like at this point, everyone the ads are just like, get go, send your chairs, actors, We'll tell you where to say. We don't care anymore. No, that is such a good point, And for Peyton like throwing this last minute shotgun wedding thing together. You would think it would be people that we like Evan, Yeah, where was Bevin? I all, where was Bevin? I'm trying to think who else Peyton talks to, just talk to anybody. Where's that weird record store guy? It was just the record label guy. Yeah. I mean, like, there's so many people that could have been there and just were not.
Speaker 2: But they did bring in Nick Lache.
Speaker 6: They sure did it less. And you know what, on the.
Speaker 3: Subject of Nickoloche, we have so much to talk about, but it would just like to say, how funny I think it is that somehow, in the scope of helping to throw this shotgun wedding and making Peyton's wedding dress and making her own dress, Brooke has become the tuxedo faery. I showed all the better suit for Lucas, which, by the way, pro move important. Yeah, and I'm managed to I've just got bags. I've got clear garment bags, full suits enough that I can take three of them in and throw them on the piano and.
Speaker 6: See if what was gonna fit.
Speaker 3: Nick Like, I loved that little detail and it wasn't something that ever really got talked about, but it made me cackle.
Speaker 6: She's filling her time now that Sam's gone. She's like, I need If Brooke Davis can sew an entire collection in an hour, imagine what she can do with all that free time she's gotten now.
Speaker 3: Her and her little snookie puff are getting things done. That hair phone.
Speaker 2: Calls, it was not nice. I love your hair you did, yeah, yeah, it was all working hair dress.
Speaker 3: I thought the dress was great, honestly, not gonna lie. The corset in that dress was wonderful. The fact that I didn't fall on my face in those platforms walking up the aisle. I do remember how hard that was.
Speaker 6: Oh it was dirt, It was dirt.
Speaker 3: But what I loved was Carol, you know, for our friend at home, Carol Charw was our wonderful costumer on the show. She found that heavy bike chain necklace that looked because we wanted to do something that was very punk rock for Peyton, like, yeah, we wanted Brooke to wear something that was like a nod to her best friend Ride and it it just it was like one of those things that as soon as I saw it, I was like, oh, I remember how excited we were when we found that, and it just made me happy. It was like a nice little moment of nostalgia, felt like harbe. I also needed a no effects bumper stick around my back.
Speaker 6: Some pins. Yeah, Carol made everything really layered and cool like that. I man, I just loved her as our costumer and having to wear a wedding dress pregnant. We had so many options and none of them felt great, and this one she was just like, why don't we just strip it down to the Bay six and that way when you're all bloody later spoiler, Uh, it'll just really like that'll be the focus instead of lace and beads and like all this stuff. She just she knew how to tell a story with clothes instead of just putting clothes on a body. She was like, this is going to facilitate a narrative. I love that you were wearing a bike chain.
Speaker 2: Too, so sweet.
Speaker 3: I was like, this feels right.
Speaker 6: They could have beat Missy with it later you see. Well, then let's.
Speaker 2: Get into brook because this was it was so great. First of all, I guess, but the both of you, that goodbye scene, I mean the goodbye the I mean the possiting good bye scene that you're getting married. Maybe you're gonna die? Like what that was heartbreaking? Did it feel to you guys? Like was that the last? I don't know what's in the next episode, but was that the last like Brook Payton intimate moment scene where you the two of you are actually thinking maybe this is our last scene together.
Speaker 6: I mean, we definitely have stuff in the finale. For me, everything was so coded. I mean everything these last few episodes was so coded, and I didn't know what was real and what wasn't. And so Peyton's saying, Hey, if I die, you have to marry Lucas and raise my baby. Oh gosh, it's just me. I've already been basically let know, like you you can go, Hillary, You're gone. And in the middle of this episode, I get I started getting phone calls from the studio. Okay, so the show doesn't want me, the creator doesn't want me. There, I've already been yelled at. I've been told to take the little video I'd made down. I ruined the narrative that they had put out there that I was being difficult or whatever. Now the studio starts calling because Warner Brothers. It's like, what the fuck is going on? Right? What's going on? Of course you're coming back next year. And I was like, no, I'm actually not, Like Hillary, what are you talking about. So Peter Roth, the head of all of Warner Brothers, is calling me on like my phone, saying I'm not going to get off the phone with you until you agree to come back. You are so valuable to us at Warner Brothers. We love you, We'll pay you any amount of money. The other hand, I've got the bosses on our show being like, nah, we don't want you here. It'll be better if you're dead. And so having to do this scene while you're just in the middle of a mind was really hard. I mean, and so we're I'm crying for real. I don't know about you, but I'm definitely like it looked out. It was very confusing, very confusing.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I remember this scene. This is one of those like where you can feel it and smell it and all of it. And it was so emotional and so heavy. And in the last episode we'd had that scene where it was like, well, no, this can't be happening, yeah, but in this one, it was like, what if this really happens because we didn't know yet and yes, you know, the people in charge of our show singular were being nightmares, but obviously the people who control everything at the studio were like, no, that's insane. The show will continue to be the show with all of you on it. And so it was sort of like, well, are you gonna leave? And are you not? And what's gonna happen? And do I have to say goodbye to you? And like that's not possible, Like we can't, no, we can't do that, and we just could not stop crying. I don't even think I could be wrong, but I don't think stop making me cry. You're gonna ruin our wedding makeup, you bitch. I don't think that was scripted.
Speaker 6: I remember being told to like rein it in. We could just don't have to cry that hard. Yeah, Like, if we think about this with our rational, grown up brains, they already boarded the whole season, you guys, Like they could have very easily come to us and been like, hey, we're gonna go down this road, but like it's not gonna happen and next year's gonna be great, and instead we were just kept so in the dark, which at the time we didn't know what normal was. This was our first job and we'd only ever been kept in the dark. Yeah, and so when I went and I worked on subsequent jobs and they were like, hey, here's your ARC, and this is how it's gonna end. This is what we're like, what wow?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 6: No, that was It was exhausting this episode in particular, but it was nice to know that Warner Brothers was like, we love you, We love you so much. And my core memory from this episodisode is that you know, for you guys at home, the episode's an hour, but for us, over the course of these last few episodes, that's like a month and a half of a book where you're like every day is limbo and like taboo conversations like am I getting yelled at? Do I have to go sidebar with somebody? What's real?
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, they're like, get on your mark and act yet try do your job.
Speaker 6: Do this super emotional. So Peter Roth had been so so lovely and he had called at the beginning of this episode and was like Hillary, seriously, like what do we have to do? And there was very light discussion of what the tone on set was. And I understood that if I talked about our boss or anything that was going on on set, it could jeopardize the pickup and the jobs of everyone else, and so I had to toe the line and be like, now everything's great, I'm the problem. It's me. I should go. And he sensed and was like, Hillary, what's the problem. And I was like, it's just not a right fit for me. Are there any other shows you can put me on? I'll literally do any other Warner Brothers show. And to Peter's credit, like I worked for him on lots of other shows and had wonderful experiences and he was always so good to me.
Speaker 2: But he he.
Speaker 6: Was hip that there was a problem, but was respectful enough to not force me into anything I was too young or uncomfortable to deal with. And so at the beginning of this episode is when I made the decision for myself. I was getting this mixed messaging and I was like, I'm not coming back. And literally the night I got off the phone with Peter Roth is when I booked my apartment in Paris, and I'd never been to Paris, and I was just like, I'm gonna go do this thing. And so my whole muscle memory of this episode is Sophia teaching me French and having a French guide book and not knowing how to say any of the words, and I was like, what's this champs lease place? And the whole episode for me is just Sophia City with me during like these sad scenes and being like, don't embarrass yourself. Is champilisee Hillary, That's what I remember. This was the beginning of like, yeah, I'd never had any inkling to go to Paris before I took German and high school. Every episode or every scene in this episode, as I'm watching it, all I'm thinking is like French, French words, That's what was happening.
Speaker 2: Just funny, keeping your brain somewhere else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, compartmentalizing absolutely, you have to.
Speaker 2: Well you, I mean, you did such a beautiful job in spite of all of that. The speech that you give to Lucas at the wedding, I was balling.
Speaker 3: That were so beautiful.
Speaker 2: It was so beautiful because it was so sincere. It was like all those words on the page are just words on a page, but you said it from that tone in your voice that comes from your diaphragm, with a where there's like a settledness and a certainty. It wasn't. It wasn't coming from up here, where a lot of emotional stuff I think comes up from people's chests when they're acting, because it's just you just want to say everything from right here and just get.
Speaker 3: It all out.
Speaker 2: But you were You were dropped in vocally and it hit me in my like vibrated in my body from that place of real certainty. It was so beautiful.
Speaker 3: And it there's something too about when a scene starts off with like a joke or something awkward and then the emotion like jumps out and gives you the boo, you know, and it it was so powerful and so sweet, like the sweet innocence of Lucas and Haley having been friends their whole life, and you know, the one minute Minister dot Com and the terrible poison lines and like and then the tin, you know, the wish tin Like it's it was such a nice walk down memory lane through the childhood stuff in particular, and then it got present and so sweet and like to have heard about their history and the way that he loved her and the way that you guys fell into it in high school and then Hillary for you to deliver those vows in that way I was just like I was crying. I was like, this is so special, and you know, I talked to you, look at us, We're sitting here talking about our lives. Like I'm very aware that that's not actually you, you know, getting married, but weird, it felt so real and special.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I legit felt like I remember standing there with Chad looking at him thinking, well, knowing in that moment after next episode, I'm never gonna see Lucas Scott again. I'm never gonna see this person that I that you know, Peyton loves. But like it was the realization I don't know just in my head, like it's definitely gone, whether she's dead or she's like just gone from the show. Whenever we're confronted with that feeling of I'm never gonna have this thing again, I'm never gonna have this person or this experience again, that's a you know, yeah, that's an emotional thing. And I loved Peyton and Lucas like I externally. I loved them as a unit, and so knowing that it was like curtains for these two, I just wanted him to know, like, baby, it's been real.
Speaker 2: It's been so real, such a rare opportunity as actors. Usually we come in and we were in and out to tell a story within a few months. If you're on a film. Most TV shows don't last longer than a few years. And now they're not even even if you last for multiple seasons, you're not going for longer than six or seven episodes. It's not like, yeah, we live inside a storybook for all this decade. You know, this was six years. At this point, we're at six years of living inside this story. And yeah, it really even though I know Hillary and Chad, I also know Lucas and Peyton, and I was a part of their story and to be in the storybook ending for their characters that we had walked with all this time. What a surreal, singular, artistic, unique experience. It really was beautiful.
Speaker 6: Well, everybody was so there in it. That was a weird party day because they had those weird tents set up. They're just like, yes, there were tents for us. They were also our green rooms and things. But they're like, get just scripted in with the episode. We can't hide these tents like you we're all tired. It's the end of the year. Just leave the.
Speaker 3: Tents of the tent totally.
Speaker 6: And so we're supposed to be in the same place Lucas and Peyton met and we're definitely not. And I've had so wee fans yell at me about this. Really yeah, I've talked about this where we shot Lucas and Peyton Peyton meeting and they're like, it's Greenfield Lake and I'm like, well, it's not. It's actually over by the battleship and they're like, no, it's not. We've been on the tour, like a great story, you're right, I'm wrong. It's like I'm talking to my kid, like sure, sure. So we're definitely in a different place. And I remember the producers being like, yeah, yeah, we're just gonna cheat it, like it's the other side of the water. We're just on the other side and everybody's there and we're all just kind of like, I don't know, punchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It felt like school, you guys. Yeah, it was school. It was senior itis. It was school. It's hot. Remember we had all those French fans show up. Wait what we had all there was like a cute boy that you Sophie's naughty. There was a cute boy that showed up there was like some French fans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the French fans started coming every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do remember that, but I didn't know they were at that wedding.
Speaker 6: They were literally standing in the background of the wedding. They're like right past the frame. Listen.
Speaker 3: I was like, Hillary, if we're going to focus on pronunciation, you should go ask that tall frenchman if you're doing a good job, and perhaps he should show you around Paris.
Speaker 6: You had a lot of fun with that one.
Speaker 3: I was like, this feels maybe like fate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was very we did trade information. I feel like he emailed me. Wait, he definitely emailed me. I might still have those emails because you know, I never throw emails away. I know I'm gonna have to go on an excavation later. That was so fun and very like innocent, but it did feel like fate that we had people coming to watch the wedding and they just happened to be from Paris and they affirmed my journey that I never went on. And I don't know, it just felt like like graduation, you know, when seniors are all punchy and they're like, we can't wait to get out of here. But then all their friends and family show up for the ceremony, and all of a sudden, it's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you realize you're leaving and you can't stop crying, and then you and that you can't.
Speaker 6: Really you can't come back. Won't you leave? Like that's it? And so I liked that everyone was being kind of funny and punchy. There was a moment where I was a little butt hurt that everybody else had these like really nice ceremonies, Like Nathan and Haley ceremony was so beautiful, Keith and Maria Minnuno's also like everybody had these like really nice ceremonies and the lead up and everyone was like in their feels, having loving talks with each other. And Nathan says to Lucas, I don't know, man, whatever I said at the Lindsay wedding, you know, apply that here and everyone's being so punchy with each other, just like I don't know, Okay, this is the last second thing, Like I guess we're all here, cool, let's roll. You're like, it's Lucas and Peyton, don't we matter?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 6: It was like everyone else got kindness and preparation and niceness. But then when Haley pulls out that tin, and it totally changes the tone. It goes from being really last second, really flippant, to Haley pulling out this super memorable piece of memorabilia, and it just it brought everything to a very real place for me as an actor and for the character, and I loved it.
Speaker 2: I think it also gave permission for all of the punchiness that we had been living through in the last forty five minutes, because it reminds us that's why we can be so casual. We're all that close. Like everyone here at this wedding has been living in each other's lives for so long the formalities are almost become a foreign a foreign space of living in where it's just like so much ask Yeah, like it actually just tied together, Like, no, we're all here because we're this close that we can be joke joking at the wedding. Yeah, it actually means so much.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, and you see it, like when Haley starts cracking the pregnant bride jokes, Yeah, and the whole audience goes, look, you're like just kidding, just kidding, that's just for us that's just for the people standing up here who get by this is funny, moving on, and it's like, it's kind of it played really well, and it was. Yeah, it set such a nice pivot into the emotional because you're you're recovering from the joke and then suddenly you're getting like punched in the heart in a good way. Okay, can I actually say something because you just said you love an awkward wedding girl the one thing that rang as awkward. I mean, I guess we needed it, Okay. I was just gonna say because I made notes about like, what is with nobody having anything to talk about other than who's going to have slutty wedding sex?
Speaker 2: I just want like to do.
Speaker 3: But then the great thing is is that it's Nathan and Haley who have sex in the bathroom, and you're like, well, we love it. But I definitely was sort of like God, the creator of our show just like couldn't let any of it go and needed to like essentially make these accusations about like all of the women. Yeah, and even like and thank god Alison Munn and Antoine Tanner are so adorable together and so funny. But and I thought they did make light of it, but I was like, God, I wonder how it must have felt for Antoine to have Miss Lauren say, you know, to skills, Oh not too much, Champagne, I get wild and he's like yeah, okay, and then he overfills and overflows her cup like oh yeah, let me get you drunk tonight so I can take advantage of it.
Speaker 8: I was like, Oh, why why are men old who were old enough at the time to be our fathers like continuing to write these jokes for us?
Speaker 3: And I don't know, maybe I'm just like too sensitive about the way that, like women are faced with microaggressions like this day every day. But it made me, It made me uncomfortable in a lot of what it was for people. And then, weirdly, the other side of the coin is that I loved what it became for Nathan and Haley. But maybe that's because it's it wasn't perverted or gross or advantageous or leccherrous with them at all. It was actually like passionate, romantic, It's what you want, yeah, sex and romance to be. And the rest of it felt like, God, we can't not do this at Peyton and Lucas's wedding.
Speaker 6: Really yeah, really was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a messy moment. It was a kind of a healing moment for them. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: Medicine sexy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt that too. It Every time I heard it, it just irked me a little. I was like, why are we doing this? There's other ways to make this joke work. Why does it need to.
Speaker 6: Be Well, that's it. You could have still had the same punchline and the same joke without it being so over the top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's good to have the trashy wedding sex. This is going to be fun. Who's let's see's who it's going to be? Like, somebody could be guessing. It could have been mouth and uh and uh Fergie or whoever, just like trying to, you know, take bets on which couple are going to get together? Like that would have been fun.
Speaker 6: That game was that game? Guess who? They should have had everyone in tree Hill's picture and that guess who board we flipped the pictures down as you ask questions. Somebody make that game. Yeah, wedding sex, guess who? The tree Hill version. That's what I want.
Speaker 2: Actually, legitimately, how it has never make a deal with Warner Brothers to do one Tree Hill guess who. I mean, that is such a no brainer.
Speaker 3: And the number of characters on our show.
Speaker 2: Go make that deal.
Speaker 6: He'll done. I mean, I can probably just use like polaroids and make my own board. Isn't that what the hipsters do.
Speaker 2: That's another thing that's happening at weddings. By the way, they're doing giant guess who, like the way you do giant chest or giant Jenga. They set up these construct these board they construct with wood and they make these flaps that go down and it's the photos of the people at the wedding.
Speaker 3: We have such different TikTok algorithms.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna to you to start sending our y'alline. Well, look, it was a good wedding. The reception. I like that they just had it a trick. That felt nice because when brook when Brooks stormed Nick Lache, I was like, did girlfriend make a pit stop? Like? Where did No, He's just in the next room sing his ass off a wedding. The wedding is happening. That is some sound improve brick.
Speaker 2: Let me know it.
Speaker 3: I loved I loved Nick walking out and going so who got married.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right to Lucas.
Speaker 2: It's so good. It's so good. Wait, we need to rewind on the Brook thing because Julian walking up with a date.
Speaker 3: With my lookalig date.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you, Like, I was like a little annoyed that Lucas invited Julian without talking to Brooke. I felt a little bit like, come on, man, this whole thing was It was ridiculous the way he left her. Anyway, I'm not into this, but I get making a mistake. Julian shows up, he's nice, they look at each other. Okay, maybe it's gonna be nice. And this girl walks around the corner in.
Speaker 3: My Season one party dress.
Speaker 2: By the way, yeah, I did not know that.
Speaker 6: Du Yeah, oh my god, now that you've said it, if I had a ladder for Brooks, men, Julian just dropped all the way down to the bottom. Wrong.
Speaker 2: The fact that he showed up at Lucas's wedding knowing he was going to see Brook bringing this girl.
Speaker 3: And by the way, he brought her literal look alike to make her jealous best friend's wedding.
Speaker 6: She's the only Brook that likes me. Like, get up and spine. Julian ew and Lucas also didn't ask Peyton because had Lucas asked Peyton, Peyton would have been like, hold the phone. We don't ambush people, Yucky, this was an ambush.
Speaker 3: It wasn't ambush.
Speaker 2: Also, this is our wedding, not the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I will say I love it as the moment, just for the jokes. It set up like Luke it Julian and Brooke trying to outflirt each other over the shoulders of their dates, like you're just playing grown up battleship. Was so funny.
Speaker 2: To me, Brook at the altar, which she's like, I look way better than that.
Speaker 3: Brook, even before the altar, would the bride like to wear red today? Like and you just won, I have to pay.
Speaker 2: When I was on your side, man, we all had to act like you were crazy. But I was watching this episode like, no, she's one hundred percent right. Of course, this is infuriating and insane.
Speaker 3: Hello, but it was so funny to me, and I loved it that it gave Austin the setup to crack all of those boy band jokes. Oh yeah, you know at the bar with my boys, just like a band of brothers.
Speaker 6: If a guy in real life did this to us, we would hurt him, like what a dick. But it's Austin, so he's kind of horrible. Funny though, but.
Speaker 2: So wow, he redeemed it by the end.
Speaker 6: It's because he got punched. He looks good with like a shiner, because once we put that that black eye makeup on him, that's when I was like, he looks ping good.
Speaker 2: I think it was the because the whole thing was so immature, but having the maturity and the vulnerability I guess at the end of the honesty to be able to say, yeah, I did this to make her jealous. I'm an idiot. I just don't know what else to do. I really love, like I can work with that. I don't know how to work with somebody who does shy things and then doesn't want to acknowledge it. But if he's like, yeah, that was a really stupid thing to do, Okay, all right, we can work on growing up moving on from there. That's fine.
Speaker 6: We're good.
Speaker 3: We're good. I liked the jokes that opened up for him. I loved that Nichola chet was such a good sport that he really leaned in on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fact that we said his full name every time.
Speaker 3: Every time, and just he allowed the humor. He really really committed. And then I love the smash cut to Peyton having to counsel Julian being like, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Like, baby, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: And it it was maybe one of the only moments where, like our real life stuff getting put on the show didn't bother me because I felt like you were giving I felt like Peyton was giving Julian the advice that I know Hillary has given to boys I dated, people I've dated, being like, Honey, she holds the big stuff. She does that stuff by herself. I was like, Oh, that's.
Speaker 6: Like the task of my life. Vivid memories of this wedding. I'm standing near some tents with Austin being like, hey, boss, you sure you're not here to uh hang out with self. We're talking about I'm just here for a job we're talking about and I'm like, Okay, my guy, tell me again, are you sure? And that I just remember asking him over and over and over again and him just being like, I have no idea what you're talking about, Hillary, And so you're right watching that scene is me just being.
Speaker 3: Like this is so funny.
Speaker 6: You should cut the shit already, because I already went through a face paint ordeal with you and was made the fool that shalt not make anyone else the fool. Austin. Yeah, I like that, we got to I like working with Austin. I saw that the Peyton, the Peyton Julian platonic thing was real fun for me. I hate him. I'm just like, ew, why are you acting like this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know it was a great redeeming moment for him with Victoria.
Speaker 3: I love Wow that scene. I loved it so much. I feel like I've known you my whole life.
Speaker 6: Oh, by the way, did you see how turned on Daphne was? Man, she was just like, say what.
Speaker 3: I could see on her face that she was like, well, you might be the only person who's ever not been too stupid for my daughter. I was like, there it is. She's starting to have some approval.
Speaker 6: Yes, Yeah, there was that flicker in her where she wanted to smile, and she did it. But you could tell there's been.
Speaker 2: Other people who've stood up for Brooke against Victoria. I mean, Milly has Peyton has done that? Yeah, I feel like Haley might have I can't remember it.
Speaker 6: But we're leeches. He comes from money, he comes from he doesn't need her.
Speaker 2: He doesn't need anything from her.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to see him just say, look, I love her, and you're going to have to make a decision because at some point I will back her up.
Speaker 3: I also love the confidence to look at her and say, you're either going to learn to be nice to her or you're not going to be in our life. Yeah, because he's sitting there saying I will have a life with her and I will keep you out of it if you're not good to her. And it's like, which is that's a way to be protected.
Speaker 6: This dude literally showed up with a different dates six hours ago and he's just like, I'm going to be with your daughter. Excuse me, sir. I kind of knowv I kind of love it. Missy being obsessed with Drew Liche. It was also very funny, really pleasing to me because it would have been an easy thing to have her be obsessed with Nick and be like, oh my god, I had a poster of you on my wall. But for her to be really into his brother was smart, was smart well, and.
Speaker 3: It's such a good moment of comedy for them on the pool table in the end, because they're both like, oh no, you just look like the person I'm into.
Speaker 6: Great you guys. I've seen nick Lache do music videos where he's making out with girls like in the sand. Like that pool table looked really uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Well you can tell they told him to lay flat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got that curb on it.
Speaker 3: And it was like, why wouldn't they have their arms around each other, but like they didn't want his arm to like block her or something, and so he was just laying there with one arm down at his side and one arm on our head. It was really bizarre.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was That was a favorite shot of theirs, to do the like feet all the way feet body makeout shot. Uh. And poor nick Lache just didn't know. He didn't know the ropes when it came to placement. That's why you need an intimacy coordinator, because an intimacy or nator would have seen that and been like.
Speaker 3: Guys, that doesn't look intimate at all.
Speaker 6: Haven't put his hand behind his head. That's a real like big dick move where you've got one hand on your head on a pool table kissing the check.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 6: We've got you Nick. Next time you called the Tree Hill Girls, We'll set Jeff right.
Speaker 2: I liked the chase joke, the Laguna beach one. Oh my god, that was so funny. That was some other tool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he sold that really well.
Speaker 2: I know, she was so cute, and I loved her song at the wedding.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna say that.
Speaker 3: I thought she was so good. I loved I love how comfortable she looks performing on the show, and like her as the you know, wedding band slash friend saying you know, I wrote this song for you and the whole thing, you know, backing this sequence of events about having to be brave. I just thought it was really really a great way, a particularly great arc of an episode for Kate. I loved it well.
Speaker 6: And she said when she was on that that song Sweet Silver Linings was the most coded song that she had had on the show because she had written it about our show, about it being this blessing but also being really problematic and trying to find like the good parts of it. And so that as the send off song for Peyton before she ends up in a coma. Yes, having Kate, you know, she just told us this a few weeks ago. Watching that today, for me, I was like lingering on every word and really caught up in it.
Speaker 1: Because I was like, oh, baby, Like I don't know, it's crazy because I don't know how hip she was to all the stuff that I was dealing with on like the business end of things.
Speaker 6: But to have her choose that song for her own reasons and have them just perfectly aligned with my stuff felt felt nice. I love Kate.
Speaker 2: I don't know, by the way, that's who should have been teaching you French.
Speaker 3: But you know that's friend, I know, right.
Speaker 6: Maybe well listen, maybe she was hanging out with those kids at the wedding all Hey, the French friend. If those French fans listen to our podcast, I really hope you guys write in.
Speaker 3: Cause please send us photos.
Speaker 6: They were my sign from the universe, just lean in, time to go, bonjour, jemmapel Hillary. What else did we miss?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I mean we have the end obviously, everybody. Everybody's out in the way. You guys go home. It's this beautiful moment and Lucas's to go and show you that he's fixed the comet we've been waiting for it the thing that brought you back together and then the fall. But by the way, did this happen on y'all's streaming as well? They cut the wide shot that shot like Carol Dressing pulling your dress down, no sparkles and beads and whatever, so it would be like, oh my god, when Peyton's covered in blood on my Hulu there was no wide shot. There was blood on the floor. There was your close up on the floor, him running to pick you up, and us seeing that you were bleeding like all around your pelvis and all. I remember all of it because it was so upsetting and arresting to look at at the time that it aired, and it's not on the streaming.
Speaker 2: P Is this a Mandela effect thing?
Speaker 3: They took it out? Well, sometimes they you know, they'd do it for viewer. You know, they'll close up on things if they don't want to show someone, I don't know, naked or whatever not that you were. But I was like, wait, that shot of seeing all that blood like spreading on your wedding dress was not, at least not on my account.
Speaker 6: It was very chaotic, I remembering because it was a big conversation because the people who were writing this and directing it and making all the decisions. Don't have periods and don't have female anything. And I remember being like, droplets of blood just dropping out of.
Speaker 2: You onto a rose petals out.
Speaker 6: Of the doesn't happen. Yeah, I remember that being like a whole thing. And they were like, Hillary, just tell the story, just can do what we tell you to do. Let's put some blood all over your legs and the front of the dress. And I don't remember if they show in this episode or the next one, because we definitely see like blood everywhere on the next one, because Lucas is covered in it too. Oh maybe that's yes, And so maybe it's just in the next episode because they did coat me, you know, I mean someone had to come in and put it all over me, and like maybe it's.
Speaker 3: The top image of six twenty four that I'm remembering, but I was just like, it was her bloody in that dress? Where is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was gross. It's a gross way, you know, when you're ending a job, you like you're doing a movie, and they always try to save like a really nice scene for your last scene, like, oh, you take pictures with everybody afterwards. Like I was just finishing up this episode like sticky covered in that, you know, like corn syrup, whatever the hell that blood isss. It's pretty gnarly. And yeah it was a weird. It was weird. But I see how much fun Chad and I are having as we come into the house, Like there's just something that's so nice about knowing what's coming and being like, yeah, let's say you and me, we're in however, a great time, let's go. He he was great, He was really. He was also in the same headspace I was, where it was like, okay, all right, let's just make it fun now. So I do want to say that Chad was We had fun getting married. It was uh yeah, it was a good time. When he had to pick me up a lot, a lot. It was a good sport about it. So for Peyton, but what did we expect, right, Like, it's Peyton. Could we have gone through a pregnancy or a wedding or anything nice a prom without being matured?
Speaker 2: There must be drama.
Speaker 6: Nobody punched me, so hey, there's that. Hey, Julian got it.
Speaker 3: At least there wasn't a stalker at the wedding that would have been juicy.
Speaker 6: There was, though like, we really did not identity check half of those people there, so to a very good point. Perhaps those are all what was punkin disorderly fans, maybe the original only fans.
Speaker 3: Oh god, all.
Speaker 6: Right, we gotta listener. Question of Nanty wait, I feel like we know her.
Speaker 2: Heard that name before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, she's asking. I was just watching One Tree Hill and noticed how all the fridges have images displayed. Very true. What do you all have displayed on your fridges?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, the refrigerator doesn't have magnetized really? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is it would.
Speaker 2: Glass?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I think, Oh, I see it. One is glass. Yeah. I used to have tons of stuff all over my fridge everything. I mean it was cluttered, like my brain. What about you guys?
Speaker 6: I keep it really cl Yeah, oh my god, you guys. I'm the lady that'll sometimes post a picture on Instagram and not even think about my kitchen and people will be like, she's so normal. Her kitchen is trashed, just like tie.
Speaker 3: My kitchen, I think, because there's so much stuff I don't know. I'm like, it's like it's one of the few surfaces that is really.
Speaker 6: My fridge is jamming a piece of paper with the internet and pass codes and important numbers taped up there like a mall from on Instagram. I'm not going too if anyone wants to call my contractor his numbers up there. A lot of artwork, a lot of calendar space, some report cards. Yeah, it's a very cluttered refrigerator. There's some dragon artwork down at the bottom where George. She's so into tape right now and she will drawsh and just take it everywhere, And so the fridge is the safest place because she's not gonna feel paint off of my walls.
Speaker 3: That washy tape maybe, girl, it's like it's the one that comes in all the cute little patterns you can get, like tape with avocados or cats or probably dragons. It's like painter's tape, like people use it for art. And because it peels.
Speaker 6: Off, that's her space. That's it's not for me. Yeah, she's the boss of that space and the spray. I'll block out the phone numbers on my Internet pass codes and just take a picture of the art. Yes, we need that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think maybe I try to keep things in my kitchen clean because my office looks like the inside of my brain, Like I put cork all on the walls, and so the whole off all four walls of my office are pinboard like, there's art and things.
Speaker 6: It's a whole Pinterest room.
Speaker 3: It's like Pinterest the real game. And I think I have had to start focusing all of it into one area otherwise, otherwise I start to look like great Gardens and I don't. That's not how I want to age. I want to age into like Georgia O'Keefe. No.
Speaker 6: I had a dad at school the other day asked me about my Great gardens obsession, and I was like, Mike, I think I'm big eatie and I'm real scared. And if you look at my fridge, I'm big eatie. You guys just living with raccoons and tacking up on the walls. Yeah, it's gonna be It's gonna be fun watch that on for all. What's our honorable mention this episode? What did we?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 6: Probably not the dog dog.
Speaker 3: I really want to know who this dog was there?
Speaker 6: That's it. They would have never led a dog into Lindsay's wedding. They would have never let a dog into Maria Manunos's wedding. Hayden has some random dog. You know what, I'll give.
Speaker 2: Mine to Cassandra, who played the faux brooke, because she it's hard to play a bimbo. Well, yeah, and Cassandra's not dumb. I've had conversations with her like she's a smart girl. It's the Joey Tribani thing, right, like, yeah, it's not easy to play dumb. Well, if you're smart. I mean, I guess maybe you have to be really smart in order to do that. Well, But anyway, I thought.
Speaker 6: She was great. Her face when she sees Nick Lachet and she can't look away, yeah, was really gold great.
Speaker 2: It was totally committed to it.
Speaker 3: I might have to give mine to Nickolichet. It feels right they deserve their flowers in this episode, the two of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: I want to give mine to Nathan Scott for skipping practice, because I think I think in our world, we have been groomed to prioritize work over everything. We have missed graduations and weddings and baby showers and births and funerals, like, we have missed all the things, and it is really hard to go from that place where you're so ambitious in your youth and you're like I have to miss all the things to reaching this point in adulthood where you're like, it's just going to work, I'll get a different job. Like, I don't care. I want to be there for my loved ones. And so watching Nathan quietly prioritize not have a conversation with Haley. Should I skip practice? Just like make a decision and do it, just do it? I thought that was such a cool guy move. And yeah, I really appreciated that. It was such a solid gesture that like Peyton and Lucas don't even know that he did. They don't even know that he had to make that choice.
Speaker 2: He was just there, cool guy.
Speaker 6: I like it. Well, let's do it a jinks. Most likely too, most likely to drop their brand new phone. Who doesn't have an otter case on their phone?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Who cares? Is it?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I break everything. I can't. I just need things that were built in the nineteen eighties or nineties or sixties. But man, all this new, the new technology, the new stuff, I don't. I'm butterfingers. I don't understand how to make it all works. It's no good for it.
Speaker 6: They make it fragile on purpose, babe, They do this on purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, then we need to get some sort of phone case endorsement so that we can protect you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I need a case that can double as a wallet. Also magnetize charges.
Speaker 6: Also is still.
Speaker 2: Gonna not be silicon so I can slide it into my pocket because you know those silicon covers. Oh, try and slide it into your genes. It doesn't work. There's all these needs that I have never found in one phone case. So if anybody out there knows of one, please Okay.
Speaker 3: So to our listeners need photos from our sweet French fans, and we need iPhone case recommendations.
Speaker 2: One Tree He'll guess who, Guess who.
Speaker 6: I can't wait to play this game at the next convention. You know the girls from Friends with Benefit are gonna be for us. Yes, I'm gonna text.
Speaker 3: Brittany as soon as this is over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Brittany, he'll do it. Oh God, that's gonna be so fun to play. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Can we also get other board games like Clue?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 6: Yes, One Tree Hill Clue. Oh my god. We could do the River Cord.
Speaker 2: You could be at Karen's cafe.
Speaker 6: You can like who come on, that's it was Lindsay in the library, yes, with a typewriter. Which character on the show is dropping their shit? I mean Brooke threw her phone into the river. I sure did that felt impulsive, but butterfingers.
Speaker 3: I don't know who's clumsy?
Speaker 6: Is Lucas not what clumsy? Lucas is too cool to dr has never dropped anything in life, you know what? Karen? Karen's goofy man. Karen is like the mom using dorky slang. She's absolutely the mom to shatter her phone right before prom when she's trying to take pictures, and then.
Speaker 3: We like get her a bandelier case so it never happens again.
Speaker 2: That's yes, that's it, Karen, that's it. All right, Well we've done it well, Join us next episode. Friends, Season six, episode twenty four, Remember me as a time of day? I kind of like that, beau soir.
Speaker 3: See you next week. Hey, thanks for listening. Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at drama Queen's ot.
Speaker 6: Or email us at drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com. See you next time.
Speaker 4: We all at that high school drama Girl drama girl, all about them.
Speaker 3: High school queens forever.
Speaker 2: We'll take you for a ride, and our comic girl cheering for the right teams.
Speaker 3: Drama Queenslise my girl, up girl fashion.
Speaker 4: With your tough girl, you could sit with us Girl Drama, Queens, Drama, Queise Drama, Queens Drama, Drama, Queens, Drama Queens