Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame.
Speaker 2: Today Mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, this is Trevor calling from movers. I need to speak with Miranda.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Miranda. Did you guys get into the place and everything's okay?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yes we did, except we will not be moving your items today, So I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Well, I just don't think that it's right.
Speaker 1: That's the right, and I'm hanging to move my stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, you're paying us to move this stuff. Except I spoke with your cat and you spoke with my cat. Yes, I'm a cat whisperer on the side, like it's a side awsole of mine and I didn't know that before. Okay, Well, cat whispering is like a big thing, you know. So like I'm a cat whisperer and I've got a lot of experience. And so I was with my guys when we're boxing up the stuff, and then your cat came in the room and I, you know, whispered with your cot for a while, and you shared some very disturbing things with me. So I don't feel right moving.
Speaker 1: So my cat told you not to move my stuff, that's what you're telling about.
Speaker 2: Well, No, your cat didn't say not to move the stuff. But your cat did share with me that you're moving in with your boyfriend and your cat, and well, your cat sort of feels a little neglected emotionally and like you've been spending too much time with your boyfriend, and so the cat was like saying, it's concerned about moving in with him.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm not really concerned with what my cat supposedly told you, like I need you to move my stuff today, like I'm on a time crunch.
Speaker 2: I just think for the emotional safety of your cat, it's probably better that you stay in the places that you're at.
Speaker 1: So I think it's better that you stay in the place that you're at and you move my staff, which is what I hired you to do. Like I take care of my cat. I've had her for years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what she was telling me. Your business, that's what she was telling me. She said that you, you know, you take care of her years. But then like all of a sudden, some new guy came on the scene, like, no, you guys are like coming conversations at night and things like that.
Speaker 1: So not appropriate for what I hired you to do, Like I my lease is up today. I need my stuff out of there. I'm at work, like, I can't really deal with this right now. So you know, thank you for caring about my cat's emotional wellbeing. I appreciate that, but you need to move my stuff, which is what I hired you to do. I didn't hire you as a cat whiper, like I've never heard of that before. So I'm glad that's how you feel about yourself. But you're suber, and that's what I hired you to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, So well, I just want to let you know that I went ahead and went down to the office here, you know, at your apartment, current one, and I spoke to them, do that well your cat, And so I went down.
Speaker 1: There and I, oh my god, this is crazy. I mean, where are you right now? I'm going to have to leave work and come deal with this. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm still at the apartment, but I was able to pose as your fiance and resign a lease. So I've resigned the lease for you, so that your.
Speaker 1: Cat you did what, like, who the do you think you are to do that?
Speaker 2: So you're welcome. So yeah, because we were moving stuff and I was able to.
Speaker 1: Find You're welcome. You know what, You're welcome. You're going to get fired today, That's what's going to happen. I guess you'll have to do a lot of cat whispering because you're going to be unemployed.
Speaker 2: Is it okay that I wrote a check to them from your checkbook that was in here?
Speaker 1: What the actual why would you do that? I hired you to move.
Speaker 2: Into my New Hattans mittens?
Speaker 1: Who is meant?
Speaker 2: I was telling your cat to put its palls over its ears because you were using adult language and I didn't.
Speaker 1: Want hand weird. Stop worring about my cat. That's it. Don't go anywhere. I'm leaving work right now this or the police will find you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, then I'll just tell you this is actually Jubi from the Jubil Show doing a phone frank on you and your boyfriend Josh set you up.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it that is not that is kind of not okay, he said, I am so sour right now.
Speaker 2: You guys are moving in together and you want to mess with you?
Speaker 1: Well he did, Oh my god, I'm like a cat whisper. That was so weird. Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks