Speaker 1: All right, Leonards Skinner's simple man.
Speaker 2: That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things, soe proclaimed simple man. That means whole things. Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly of billoreilly dot com. I just got a copy of Bill's soon to be released book Confronting Evil, Assessing the Worst of the Worst.
Speaker 1: I am on the cover. Mister O'Reilly was surprised.
Speaker 2: You put me there with the Supreme Leader and Nayahtola and every other putin and everybody else.
Speaker 1: What was up with that? That was awful?
Speaker 3: That's that's not younity. That's Caligula, you guys.
Speaker 2: Look, by the way, nobody knows who Coligula is, which makes it even funnier.
Speaker 1: How are you doing? I know this is the highlight of your week.
Speaker 3: This is, of course a highlight of my week. But you know, we're we're doing a number of things here that are advancing stories, and I wanted to get your opinion on one of them. I, as you know, highly respect home and and the effort to control criminal illegal immigration, and not just criminal if you have Scott laws in here, people who have violated traffic and domestic law and all that they should be booted immediately. And I'm not one of those people, but when a mistake is made, I want Homeland Security to admit the mistake. And we're working on this case of this guy who was denied entry into USA up in Holton, Maine. Have you heard about this? I have not, so the guy who's on vacation, he's got five kids. He was in Peterborough, New Hampshire and it's not a national story. And he came back driving in and they wouldn't let him in because he had a pot beef twelve years ago. And so the kids could go back to Peterborough, but he could. And I think they're going to work it out. But my message to Homerland Security and mistakes are going to be made, and just try to mitigate them when you can. I think that's a reasonable position, right Well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean Trump is actually it made similar comments and as much as he doesn't want, you know, the farming industry to get destroyed because they have over the years, they've been reliant on labor, some of which is illegal, et cetera. You know, but we're really threading a needle here, Bill is because the sheer amount of people that Biden Harris may orcis the complicit media democrats allowed into this country, and they lied about it, repeated for four years, said the border's closed, border secured. We have so many known terrorists in the country. We even have Iranian assassination squads and murderers, rapists and other violent criminals and cartel members and gang members. And what you're asking makes a lot of sense. It really does. However, we don't really have the luxury, considering the magnitude of the problem, to go through every case and decide it because there's just so many and so so the initial reaction is okay. That's why I love the idea of paying people one thousand dollars, giving them a plane ticket, go home, and then apply to come in legally.
Speaker 1: I like that idea a lot.
Speaker 3: That's not going to work. But you know what we work, well, no, no.
Speaker 2: Bill that is working. Actually about a million people self deported. It's working.
Speaker 3: Okay, I did not know that.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: The latest stats that we have are three hundred thousand people have been either deported or detained by Homeland Security in six months. Now, that's a lot of people, but it's not even one percent of what Biden led in, but I think that President Trump should get behind a new immigration law to be and to really cajole Congress into passing a new law that would have much tougher penalties on the bed undocumented. And then Trump himself, with his acolytes in the Senate in the House, could come up with we're going to ask you more green cards. We're going to do X and Y and z. I think that's doable, Annity, I think you can do that, and I hope you know.
Speaker 2: But here's bill. Let me push back a little and gently. And I think you're coming at this from a very compassionate and loving point of view. But we have an eight hundred and thirty percent increase in assaults on ICE agents.
Speaker 1: Bill eight D.
Speaker 2: I can go through. I went through chapter and verse every single incident that occurred in just the last week of ICE agents being attacked and set up and hurt and shot at and so on and so forth. They put themselves in harm's way every day, and the rhetoric against them has gotten insane. And you know, anybody that is in this country that didn't respect our laws, our borders, and our sovereignty, I'm sorry they don't get prioritized over the safety of the American people in small towns and big cities, and the problem is so acute right now. I think you got you gotta get rid of people that are here illegally first, and then we're going to have to sort out those that maybe deserve to be in the country. They've already been given an opening. If they self deport, they will have a chance to come back. If you don't self deport, you'll never come back. I think that's pretty fair and passionate.
Speaker 3: I think Trump can be even tougher on that. He can say, look, you're going to do it our way, or it's the highway to Panama.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody, you already said that, you self deport or you'll never have a chance to commit.
Speaker 3: It's a too pronged assault. You tell the undocumented people, we are going to try to pass new laws to be fair. However, if you get out of line, you're gone. And the most important part of a new law would be every single undocumented person in this country would have to register with the federal government. Everyone and immediately.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, but we've kind of I think they've kind of done that. This is what I'm telling you, and they have given every illegal and opportunity to self deport. Now identify themselves to the government and go back to the country where they came from, and we'll give you transportation in a thousand bucks in the ability to apply to come in legally. That's a pretty fair deal that that seems to cover every base you want covered.
Speaker 3: But it's not a law. You need a law that says you have to We don't need a law.
Speaker 1: It's a policy that's been enacted, but it's not a law.
Speaker 3: And once you have the law, you have to register, and you don't. That makes deportation a slam dunk. You don't have to go and review every case.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question here, serious question.
Speaker 2: If you're if you're I don't know if you I know you have a big, big, beautiful mansion on the on the water somewhere I don't I won't tell people where it is. And let's say you take a boat out, Bill and your boat is taking on water, a lot of water.
Speaker 1: Uh, what do you have to do first? What's the first thing you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to sure the boat up. I understand, But.
Speaker 2: You know, you plug you plug up the hole the next thing you do if if in the water, let's say it's contaminated with something. In the case of Okay, they opened up the border, we had wide open, porous borders. Now we have among the people that came in probably the overwhelming vast majority of people that just wanted a better life for themselves and their children, and they come from impoverished countries.
Speaker 1: I don't blame them.
Speaker 2: The border was open, that's on us, not on them, although they did violate our laws. But among them are people that are can't that's like having cancer cells. Among them are known terrorists, murderers, rapists, gang members, other violent criminals, cartel members, and assassins. So we don't have the luxury of time to sort them out. Now, that's why they put in the self deport Now it's a policy. They can do it. They'll get their thousand bucks. They can apply legally to go through the process, come in legally.
Speaker 3: The Republican Congress could pass this bill in two weeks if people would just get down and be serious about it. Look, Trump has done the right thing, but Congress is not as as simple as that. We need a new immigration law, make it easy for homeland security easier by saying, look, you're undocumented, you got to register at your local post office with the federal government within a period of time, maybe ninety days. You don't and we find you, you're gone, Henny, that would be the greatest thing that could happen to this country. And then on the back end of the bill, Trump could put forth what his vision is about people being here with more green cards, whatever it may be. I'm telling you that's that. It would go a long way to taking all the Trump pats out of it.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're kind of talking past each other. I really do, because I'm telling you you don't need the law as a matter of policy. It's already in place, for the most part, not exactly the way you want it. And I think that we have such a bad it's such an urgent problem. Like Gavin Newsom is going to I think he wants to run for president, right. I don't think he went to South Carolina for the weather in the summertime.
Speaker 3: It's pretty okay, Caroline in July, unless you run for president, Okay, are all right?
Speaker 2: So do you not think if he runs being having supported sanctuary state and city status, that the issue of every Californian that has been murdered, raped, victims of violent crime. Do you not think people like me are going to be scrolling the victims' names, people that he probably never talked to or mentioned once in his career as governor or lieutenant governor in his life. Do you not think that is going to be a big issue with people. Is he's you know, kind of out there fighting for you know, for the rights of people that came into the country illegally to stay.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's going to serve him, well, do you.
Speaker 3: I don't think here's a chance. I think he's run behind the governess of Maryland, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: I mean, anybody I disagree with that too. I think the Democratic Party will elect a radical way. If you look at the poll that came out yesterday, Kamala Harris leads the pack with like thirty percent, Ravin's down at like eleven percent, and Mayor Pete another leftist, and you know, ao season there.
Speaker 3: They don't know these other people, but they will. I don't think you need him as a chance to the nomination twenty eight.
Speaker 1: No, I do I think he does?
Speaker 3: You think he does?
Speaker 1: I think he does. Yeah, I do. I think it's wide open.
Speaker 2: I think the party has become radicalized and the base of the parties radicalized, which is why people like Schumer and Hakim Jeffries as mom Donnie goes to Washington today. I mean, you look, you look at this guy, Bill, and I've told you a long time ago, and you brush me off.
Speaker 1: You just you never listen to Hannity.
Speaker 2: You should You should take that as a given when Hannity speaks, when Marxist Mundani is now by far the front runner, a guy that that literally literally has called for the government to seize the means of production, even confiscate private property, and set up government run grocery stores, defund the police and put in social workers.
Speaker 1: A lot of good that's going to do.
Speaker 2: And cash Bell raised taxes to unprecedented levels, especially raised taxes in white neighborhoods. Bill forgot that part and won't condemn a global antifata against Jewish people. He's a Marxist and the part in New York as so goes New York, so goes California, So goes the country. Bill, this party's been radicalized.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that. I think that most Americans don't care what happens in New York City because they think that New York is getting what it deserved. I don't live in New York City, but right.
Speaker 1: Well, well, Chuck Schumer's from New York who would win in a primary? Schumer or AOC, AOC kick his butt. That's what's happened to your state.
Speaker 5: Bill.
Speaker 4: Well, I do a.
Speaker 3: Commentary on YouTube It's YouTube dot com slash explaining who voted for mend me and those people that want to tear the system down.
Speaker 2: They want to just okay, well, but the point is, but look at Schumer and Hakakim Jeffries. They are leaders in name only. They are impotent. They are unwilling to take on the radicals in their party, the Mom Donnis, the aocs, the squad, the Jasmine Crockets, the Grandpa Bernis and Pocahontas.
Speaker 1: Is they rule that party.
Speaker 3: True or false, that's true, and that's good for the Republicans, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I'm not don't hear me complaining?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean, look, the more radical the Democratic Party gets, the stronger the Republicans are to increase their majority in the midterms. And that's what's happening. So Trump, I think he's doing a pretty good job. He's got to get by some of these little controversies that you know, are inexplicable, but he's overall pretty good. And if the if the tariff thing and the economy surgees at the end of the year, then he'll win. The Republicans will win. But even if it doesn't happen, say it just stays neutral. The radical profile and Democratic Party. Most Americans don't want any part of that. They don't want any part of it.
Speaker 1: And we'll see.
Speaker 2: I will tell you that they can't win nationally, but I think they have fought. They they now run the party and they are the dominant voices in the party. And I think the basis similarly become more radicalized right and I think more people are.
Speaker 1: Going to be inclined to move to the Republican Party.
Speaker 2: Look at the poll numbers for the president with Hispanic Americans and African Americans. They're through the roof. And when does economic policies kick in, It's only going to get better. I know this is your favorite part of the week, isn't it, mister O'Reilly?
Speaker 3: You know ain last week and I almost said withdrawal. You know, on Wednesday, I was going, hey, come on, does it even fall wherever he is?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you having me on.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you being here all things. Bill O'Reilly at Bill Oreilly dot com astor O'Reilly. We appreciate your time, sir. We'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: I do find it interesting the conspiracy theories of the left. You know, should we call it intermining camps or concentration camps? Has any of those people ever on the left? Did they ever once? Did they ever talk about Joscelyn Nungary, Rachel morin Lake and Riley, Because the same Democratic Party, without a heart, conscience, or soul, that same Democratic Party wouldn't even stand for the family of Lake and Riley or a Lexus Nungary, Joscelyn Nungary's mother. When the President spoke to a joint session, I mean, pretty soulless, and I listened to all these comments. We have known terrorists, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, assassination squads, cartel members, gang members, drug dealers in the country, and they just care about the Abrego garcias. This is outrageous they're putting they are arresting people that broke the law. I mean, that's been and now we see an eight hundred and thirty percent increase in violence against agents.
Speaker 1: Never ceases to amaze me.
Speaker 2: And I've never heard any of these people on fake news CNN, MSDNC, you know, the ones talking about concentration camps and tournament camps. Have they ever once interviewed the members of families that lost loved ones because of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, the people that they supported and their policies of open borders. Did they ever mention these names, the names that I scrolled the entire campaign in twenty twenty four, other people murdered, raped, and victims of violent crime. Did they ever once mention them? Have they ever talked to those people or their families?
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: I've never interviewed the Lake and Riley's family, but I talked to them. I did interview uh Rachel Morin's mother. Rachel Morin had five children. Now she's a grandmother and she's taken care of her daughter's her daughter's children. I mean, an amazing woman. Alexis Nungary is one of the nicest people I have ever met her twelve year old daughter brutally raped and murdered. How come we never hear from any of these politicians and media people about this?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Just like you know, if anyone ever. I'm glad the Democrats now all of a sudden seem to care about election integrity because they're spreading all these bizarre conspiracies like for example, did you know fake news Acosta?
Speaker 1: I guess he has a podcast. Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: Just listen to the insanity and parties talking to James Carvill. Then you have joy read other media people are all worried about the Donald Trump is going to fix the twenty twenty sixth election.
Speaker 1: No, they just think they're.
Speaker 2: Going to lose, and they wanted to excuse going in.
Speaker 6: Listen, do you worry about Donald Trump and Steven Miller and some of these types monking around with the midterms and the way we do elections in this country. I mean, with what they're trying to pull these days. They don't want accountability. They don't want Democrats getting the gavels in the House and the Senate and be able to hold hearings and start impeachment proceedings and so on.
Speaker 7: I mean, do you worry about that?
Speaker 2: James d yes, in the longer word vary.
Speaker 3: I think it's insane, honestly, to just assume we're going to have normal elections next year.
Speaker 1: I don't assume that.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I guess now, maybe they'll support election integrity measures like you know, voter ID and signature verification and chain of custody controls for mail in ballots. And maybe they'll support updated voter roles. And maybe they'll support partisan observers watching the voting all day and the vote vote counting all night. Maybe they'll support paper ballots, which I think is offers the most integrity. Anyway, let's get to busy, busy telephones. Dennis and South Carolina on the Sean Hannity Show. Dennis, glad you called. How are you sir?
Speaker 7: Hey, Sean, thanks for taking my call. I think i'd safe to say I'm calling from the also free state of South Carolina. I just wanted to talk a little bit about James Comer and their investigation into Biden's use of the auto pen. I mean, I think it's a waste of time completely, especially when it comes to the pardons. I mean, it's it reminds me of when the Democrats had control and they impeached Trump, And again, a waste of time. If there was something something serious that one of his staff did and used the auto pen for I think maybe that would be worthy of investigation. But the pardons, I think it's a waste of time. But say you.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm you know, I'll be honest. I'd like to get to the bottom of it. I'd like to know who is making the decisions. I mean, if you really think about it, it's a pretty pretty gary severe constitutional crisis if the duly elected president is not making the decisions and some body is making those decisions for him, or that you know, he doesn't even know the cases of commutations, et cetera. And he committed he did a lot of commutations and pardons of people that definitely didn't deserve it, bad people. And and I'd like to know who made the decision if he didn't make it, That to me is no, it's sort of like a coup when you think about if he was not up to the job, then the people around him had a responsibility and a duty to tell the country the truth and at that point invoke the twenty fifth Amendment, Kamala Harris should have taken over at that point at some point, and you know, and and at least we would know that it's the actual president making the very very critical decisions. And I do believe that it would invalidate some of these commutations and pardons if in fact he did not sign off specifically on them.
Speaker 1: You just can't lay out criteria. That's not what the power of the pardon is all about.
Speaker 7: I agree, but I think I think we can both agree that there were a lot of decisions made during the Biden administration that she had no part. And honestly, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, anyway, I appreciate the call, Dennis, Thank you man. Glad you're out there. Let's say hi to David in Alabama. What's up, David? How are you, sir?
Speaker 8: I am well, sean and sweltering southern summer greetings to use her, it's a little.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you know, I had a chance to meet recently and I really liked him as Nick Saban. I think Nick Saban was one of the greatest college football coaches of all time by far.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 8: I played under coach Bryant.
Speaker 4: He was my.
Speaker 8: Coach, and I fool.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Bear Bryant is.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, and you know what it is to have two goats, the greatest of all time in Alabama and coach Saban true. I mean, they're both very similar, but very different too in the way they did things. But it's all about the process and the belief in the process.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, he's.
Speaker 8: Amazing guy, and I'm glad he's the one looking at the name, image, likeness stuff, so maybe some good can finally come out of that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I'm torn on the issue a little bit because a lot of these athletes, the vast ninety nine percent of them, the overwhelming majority, never going to make it in the pros, and they do sacrifice their college experience in many ways because it's a full time job being a top Division one athlete, and they often, in the case of football in particular, they sacrifice their bodies and they have life sustaining injuries and the ramifications they carry that with the rest of their life, and they don't get any compensation at all, and the schools get rich off it. I think there's got to be a better way than the system they have now where the schools are literally buying off players and buying championships.
Speaker 1: Well that's true, I mean, but that's what the pro market should be about.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: I got an education and a diploma with mine that I put to use and had a very good career in medicine, you know, for for thirty years. But you know, but most of them they don't do that. They go in, I'm here to play football and they go home after a couple of years when they're used up or whatever. I've had both these replaced and both shoulders replaced, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat, you know, but I'm not smart enough seeing any different now.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I admire the fact that that's how you feel about it, But listen, there's a There's not a person that I know that played football for any extended period of time that didn't have residual injuries associated with it, and I mean really severe ones.
Speaker 1: Some of them have a hard time walking and running.
Speaker 2: And you know that they have knee replacements and hip replacements in your case, knee and shoulder replacements. I mean, this is serious stuff, and these are lifelong injuries that people sustain. That's why I'm not against compensating college athletes that sacrifice so much for the school and the schools share some of the revenue that they're taken in because they get they getting rich off it. And I'm going to be very blunt too, the idea that kids are really getting the education that they proclaim to give them, Yeah, then not exactly getting the education that you would you think they might be getting In many cases.
Speaker 8: Well, it's up to the individual person. It's like you made the comment the other day about you know, you never worked forty hours a week in your life. If I work forty hours is because I took three days off, you know, And I understand it's you know, you strive for profection and settle for excellence and you have to push yourself to be better. Don't settle for mediocrity, you know. And that's what you got to get something out of what you put into these time at school. So but anyway, but yeah, I absolutely agree they're getting rich and something needs to happen. But at the same time, they need to do more with the education they could be getting. But the reason I called John Mayor Bass and all this cash he's handing out, you know, one thing we've learned you cannot trust politicians with, especially when it's unregulated. I mean, if loading up billions of dollars on a runway and I Rock didn't teach us anything, you know that you know of what happens with that money. You know how much of this is gonna wind up in her personal coffers for her to use. We don't know, and it won't do that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying she's a criminal, but I'm just saying the propensity to misuse free tash like that is too great, especially when they're just throwing it around of trying to make, you know, a point to be on the right.
Speaker 2: And this is insane. I mean, this is what the Democratic Party, I keep saying, has become. They champion the right of men to play women's sports. They put the rights of illegal immigrants that don't respect the laws, borders sovereignty over the safety and security of citizens in this country. Their priorities are all screwed up. In New York, they're paying for lawyers to sue the government. Great, they're suing the taxpayers. They're hurting our school system. They're overwhelming it, uh with with kids that are in the country. Uh illegally, the children of illegal immigrants.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: They're overwhelming our medical system and our hospital system, and our healthcare system. They're overwhelming our criminal justice system. And it's costing this country, you know, hundreds of billions of dollars to deal with it. And I'm sorry, but I put the rights of Americans ahead of those people that didn't go through the process legally.
Speaker 8: Every time they should. Americans should be put first, and then the Hey, if they want to be Americans, great, go through register and learn to speak English, and then and then contribute with taxes to our system.
Speaker 1: Just do it legally. I don't care where you come from. Do it legally. Thank you, David.
Speaker 2: All right, listen, I want to tell you there are so many people over the years we've been friends with our this great company, Lone Star Transfer. I've endorsed them now for over ten years. They're the only company I trust. People buy these these you know, time shares, and then they become a nightmare for people in this stuck paint endless maintenance fees and assessments, and they don't even end up using them half the time, and they are trapped and it just bleeds them dry. Year in and year out. That's where lone Star Transfer comes in. You got to call my friends there. They have been shaping the timeshare exit industry now for over a decade. They're leading the way with their exclusive solutions. Lone Star Transfer makes getting out of your timeshare faster and easier than ever before. They have a guarantee that is in writing, they'll do it in a certain timeframe, guaranteed and lone Star and Transfer they're the nicest people of family owned company. They have helped tens and tens and tens of thousands of owners break free of their time shares and they have earned an A plus rating with the Better Business Bureau. They have thousands and thousands of five star reviews online. People love them and anyway, I've endorsed them. And if you're in a timeshare you know spiral, please get out of it. Let them get you out of it. They'll do all the work for you. You get a free conclation, no pressure at all. Eight three three five nine four zero zero seven five eight three three five nine four zero zero seven five. On the web, it's lone Star transfer dot com. Quick break right back to our busy phones. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us.
Speaker 5: The final hour of The Sean Hannity Show was up next. Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 2: Back to our busy phones as we say hi to Mario in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: What's up, Mario? How you doing? What's going on?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 9: You know, Sean, I'm actually I have a home in Fort Myers, but I do to six months in a day thing, so I'm in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: By the way, the six month and a dad thing is a crock. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Right for people that are going to make the move to Florida, uh, that's not exactly how it works, because well I can tell you the state of New York that they don't judge it by six months and a day. You know, the criteria is so subjective. You just have to look. I hired enough lawyers and accountants when I moved because I knew they'd becoming after me. And I'm just telling you I had to cut all ties with New York and stay out of the state, and I do and I don't do business in the state.
Speaker 9: I do have an accounting background as well. As a finance background.
Speaker 4: But the reason for my call wasn't.
Speaker 9: So much about how much great of Florida is. I'm coming down in ten days.
Speaker 4: The reason for my call is because, Sean, I watch you.
Speaker 9: I'm a loyal listener. I watch your show at night, and you know, I just got some constructive criticism. I kind of like, don't like the fact that everybody's.
Speaker 4: All over Jerome Palell to lower interest rates.
Speaker 1: He sucks. He's awful.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, no butt, and Sean, let's go back to ten years.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to two thousand.
Speaker 9: And eight with the Obama years, when they did quantitative easing and they maintained interest rates so low that it put banks in what we called this crisis mode. Now, you know, I agree with Trump with the tariffs. I'm all about the tariff.
Speaker 1: That was the Community Reinvestment Act.
Speaker 2: That was Bill Clinton's fault, and they were they lowered the standards in terms of home lending moneies for people that never would have qualified. That's where the banking crisis came into effect.
Speaker 9: But Sean, there was also a banking crisis if you recall when Biden was president, because what they did is they lowered interest rates so low that would happen.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying to the lower I'm so low. I'm saying they're artificially high. And I think it's because Jerome Powell has a personal animus towards Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: So you're going to all right, I got it. I'm just on the clock. But I hear what he's saying. I just disagree.
Speaker 2: If you want to interest rate, you're like the only person I know that thinks that they are at the right level.
Speaker 3: H