Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Meta, Yes, let's go to Meta. So Meta is a company that you have been very bullish on for a.
Speaker 4: While, bearish, bearish at first, barish. You have been very bearish on they must have closed you. You've been very You've been very You've been very Yes, you've been very bearish on Meta for a long time. Yes, and Meta had one of the greatest stock drops of all time in one day.
Speaker 3: Last was that last year?
Speaker 5: That was That was Let's story.
Speaker 3: But since then they have they have been steadily climbing the mountain, steadily climbing, climbing the mountain. From they're low, I think they're low was like one.
Speaker 6: Hundred and eighty eight.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're low with eighty eighth nine they are currently at two forty three.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: I am a believer in Instagram. I've always been a believer in Instagram saying and believe in the resiliency. I believe in the resiliency of Meta.
Speaker 5: I'll should too, as much as I'm up there.
Speaker 3: So, Okay, is Meta officially back? Have they carved out the grave? M H.
Speaker 5: Dono either or either?
Speaker 3: Or what's the what is what is the deal with Meta?
Speaker 5: I think uh, Meta has done it?
Speaker 6: Like and I was telling everyone because I'm in to the root text with Zuckerberg and field people and Meta or I g they like he's back. Being hungry for the first time in a long time. He suffered from the same success the Intel did, but after they wanted to take his company over, he's been calwn back. I don't like all the innovations, but the number one thing that Meta's done is cut jobs and knowing people there.
Speaker 5: I'm going to be very honest the morale at Meta. While the stock has gone up, everyone who works there is on pins and needles.
Speaker 6: I don't like the initiatives of sending everybody home, so let them know if they're going to be fired. But of course they were too top heavy. Now, of course you have to cut costs.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 6: Sometimes the first thing that people do is lay off employees as a result of stock is going up. I'm still looking to see the innovation. On an earnest call, they did say that they're not giving up on the metaverse, which I think is a mistake, but there's less of an emphasis on it moving in the right direction. They have some things that they're going to do in AI move in the right direction. So they have come up past that fifty percent retracement of forty five percent retraacement at one to eighty.
Speaker 5: One, so they are slowly back into the positive long way away from three.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I still need to see a little bit more innovation on Instagram side. How they monetized, they took away away reels, so there's a lot of inconsistency in their price and structure that I don't like.
Speaker 5: But I can't lie.
Speaker 6: This has been a hell of a rebound from the eighty eight to one on two level for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that the about one hundred and seventy percent increase since the low, which is incredible. But you said it, I mean, you highlighted all the things.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: If I want to make more money, how can I do it if I without innovating.
Speaker 5: Number one, let's got some job costs.
Speaker 7: Cut costs, that's number one. Pull back on some of the innovative things. I was talking about fifty billion dollars being spent on the metaverse.
Speaker 5: All right, it'say horrible products, but let's let's scale it.
Speaker 7: Let's scale that back, let's stop paying out money. So let's cut back on reels. But what's helped them as well is the AD space that I mean. I think they reported sixty billion, fifty eight point nine billion dollars in AD revenue, which is incredible. So there was a time last year when everybody was in fear of a recession and everybody cut back on this spending. Those times are easing up and people are now advertising on Facebook again, yeah, and spending money, and they're able to sell space again because the world's back open.
Speaker 5: Google on only two places at all. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Corporate accounts that are opening again, and we can see that, especially in this space where we're looking at corporations that have ad spenditures and we're seeing the amounts that they're spending. So imagine that at that level they took in sixty that's a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's more than a.
Speaker 7: Lot of businesses even generate in the history of their existence their enterprise, right, So they're taking that from the ad space.
Speaker 5: You've got to take that into account.
Speaker 7: How does that solow down or can they expand upon that now when they create more innovative things, will it help We'll see. I know that Apple coming into the eye space of the eyewear space doesn't help them with the oculus, so maybe that won't be the innovative space, but it does give them leeway to be innovative again, which is helpful.
Speaker 6: They spend thirteen point seven billion on meta in twenty twenty two sixty billion here is great. I think if they cut the Metaverse project, they would be better off. And if they focus on just improving the ad platform, I think they have one of the best of all time. But they in that ad platform, but there's still a lot of room for improvement. It's still not the easiest platform to use. Targeting is not always the best. Great balance, especially if you're swing trading.
Speaker 5: Great balance.
Speaker 7: But this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 5: Erners what's up.
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: How many jobs can you cut?
Speaker 6: They're not an organization where you can only have two thousand people working there and be efficient. So I think we're seeing the last of this bounces. Yeah, for a little bit of time, until we see some other innovation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that meta. If you would like to make me an ambassador or Instagram, I would definitely be open to it.
Speaker 5: Oh, hold on, bro hold on, hold on brod.
Speaker 3: No, No, no, I'm not. I'm not in the best.
Speaker 5: Okay, I thought you pitch it. I thought it was a pitch coming.
Speaker 3: There's let's not do the zoom in on me today. But I would be open to it because I have championed you guys through the good times and the bad times, and I do feel that they're here to stay as a company. I feel that the blue check thing was was a good idea. I think it was executed better.
Speaker 5: Let's go back, let's go back. Listen.
Speaker 3: As far as for a user and all that, yeah, I'm talking about a good idea. As far as business for them. For me, no, I don't. I don't like the idea. But as far as for them, I'm getting more revenue. It's a good idea and it was implemented better than Twitter. This is what Twitter did, in my opinion, that was a mistake. Instagram. If you have a blue check already, they kept it, and it's just like, okay, if you want a blue check now you can pay for it. So this still and incentive to have a blue check because everybody else already kept their blue check. Twitter took everybody's blue check away and said, now everybody has to pay for money somehow. But when now when nobody has a blue check, then it doesn't matter. It doesn't mean anything anymore, right, And they haven't been as profitable in that endeavor as Instagram has. So it's like, you take Kim Kardashian's check away. She's not going to pay nine dollars a month for a check, so now it doesn't mean anything. So now that efficiently they destroyed the power of the blue check for Twitter because you took everybody's blue check away except for like one hundred people, So now nobody's even really caring about a blue check. Instagram kept the blue checks and just made it available to buy a blue check if you want it. I think that that was way better execution Twitter.
Speaker 7: I agree, And I don't think everybody can get it either, Like even if they wanted to pay, they just can't get it.
Speaker 5: Who didn't get up?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I know Instagram. Yeah, shout out to the MG. I know he's been He said that there was some issues with him trying to get his.
Speaker 3: Can't get a blue check. Why can't he get a blue I don't know.
Speaker 7: If you overad metal, make sure my brother MG can get his blue jack. Please stop playing with MG man. He's a certified gym dropper. Ransom Gems is the number one realiztation. I got you, stop playing, I got you Matt. Yeah, specially brought to you by And I.
Speaker 3: Still feel like they have a long way to go with WhatsApp because WhatsApp is a hitting gym. Well it's not hitting to people that international national the international community. They on WhatsApp all the time. So I'm not sure if they're monetizing WhatsApp because it's free.
Speaker 6: You asked my question if they're trying to monetize it, do you think people will pay a little bit of the same issue at Twitter because I told him, like most people internationally can't afford to pay ten months, not even a centive.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they have to do a version maybe where it's a free version and then you have a premium, a premium service. And I don't know if that premium service is for business owners or if that premium service allows you to do a little bit more. But I think that they have to find a way to start monetizing on whats app. They have billions of people that's on there, Like they have a lot of people on WhatsApp, So what.
Speaker 7: Do you think they'll shout out to? Isaac Gay's the third who will also be at investments. But he did something very intelligent with his certification.
Speaker 5: He changed the color. That's smart. So do you think that at.
Speaker 7: Some point Instagram goes from blue to when it's now a premium, it's a different color, like it's gold or it's you know, I mean something like that.
Speaker 6: I think if they did, it would be too much of a liability to potentially get sued.
Speaker 5: Since Isaac has already put that out there.
Speaker 6: I know some people on Twitter tested as well, But like that blue chat historically for half a decade, is that's the standard something? So yeah, Shelton out for the cost cut of measures.
Speaker 5: But employee morale is down.
Speaker 6: Like praise and once again going back to the top two, great pounce are they better than Apple? Microsoft LinkedIn in comparison? Like we're just taking tech across the board?
Speaker 5: Are they?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: They fell from top five to its tenth. Maybe the.
Speaker 7: Man I got you FG said stop playing with me, I see you boy, stop playing with him.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being force back drop drop Mike, drop backdropft.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,