Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap.
Speaker 2: Hot takes, cold facts and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style. What's up? Welcome to the Roague Recap. It is Thursday, June eighteenth, and tonight we're going to talk about something that I love. I know you guys love it too. And if you don't, too bad, We're gonna talk about the Save Act. So, as I told you the other day, I called that podcast why John Thune Sucks. And there are so many things I could say about John Thune. None of them are nice because I don't like John Thune. I think that John Thune is a self aggrandizing, lying sack of shit. And you know that might be uncomfortable for some people, but he works for us, guys, he works for us. We don't work for him. I'm so sick of these elitist scumbags walking around Congress acting like it is our privilege to talk to them. They get paid by us, they live off of us, and they are elected by us. Then they lie to us, they abandon us, and they do whatever they want to further their own personal agenda. And I say personal agenda because it's not a political agenda, it's who do I have to get in bed with? I'm saying that figuratively. Who do I have to get in bed with to? You know, butter my bread, build my bank account, get me a new house, get me a new car. Who do I have to be friends with? And that is what's happening with the john Thuns, the Murkowski's, the Collins, the McConnell's, all of these people. You think the Democrats are bad, I'll tell you what. I know that Dick Durbin is a dick before anything else happens. Hey doesn't need to tell me. I already know. I know that Bernie is a lunatic. You don't need to tell me. I already know. Mom, Donnie scumbag liar Islamic radical. You don't need to tell me. I already know. But when somebody like John Thune comes into the room and says all these lies to the cameras, saying, well, there's no way for us to pass a Save Act, and I've tried, but you know we don't have the votes. You haven't tried anything. The only thing that you have tried is to completely and utterly trash President Trump's agenda at every turn, at every opportunity for the last year and a half of his tenure here, so that you can keep doing what you want to do, which is establishment at Rhino bullshit. You want to make sure that John Thune's perfect little world, which at home is one that is comprised of Democrats, stays exactly as it is. And you got real upset when President Trump said, oh, you know your best buddy, John Cornyn, he's another lying sack of shit. We're going to kick him to the curb and we're going to endorse Ken Paxton. Now you might say Ken Paxton's a bad guy. He cheated on his wife, he had an affair, pointed his girlfriend, she got a job. Okay, I'll tell you what. I'm going to side with Ken Paxton because Ken Paxton never made a video where he said inshallah and spoke in Arabic to the Muslim communities of Texas. So you know what, I'm on Kem Paxton's side because there's a lot of guys in this world who are okay guys except for the fact that they can't keep it in their pants. And while I don't like that, and I'm blessed with a husband that doesn't do that. There are a lot of men that are like that, and they're great dads, and they're great friends, and they run great companies, but they have no moral compass, but they still do a great job and everything else to do. So I'm gonna take my chances with Kem Paxton and the good things that he's done and the great things that he's done as an attorney general. And I am going to look at John Cornyn and I'm going to say, well, you are an establishment rhino who's been in office for over thirty years. If I look at your legislative career, what have you done for me lately? Oh? I know nothing, absolutely nothing, because the Trump derangement syndrome, and it is that all of these people, their entire political presence revolves around Trump. It's insane. I like Trump, don't get me wrong. I got a picture of him up in my office. Think he's a great guy, he does good things. He's another one who can't keep it in his pants. But my point is we have a situation where people think that everything revolves around Trump. I don't agree with everything that Trump says, far from it, but you can't like everything about everybody. Right, It's even when you pick your best friends, or you look at your kids friends or things that your family members do, you know, you have to look at the greater good. You have to look at is it a sixty forty? Is it a ninety ten? Like? What are we talking about? Right? My point in saying all this is John Thune is a zero zero. Okay, there is nothing about John Thune that I want. And he can take all of his rhino, lying scumbag lifers, careers, term limit make I mean, please today, could we have term limits? Get out? You can take all of them to the curb because Mike Lee and Senator Kennedy now Senator Kennedy is one of the authors of the Save Act and he was recently on Fox News and he was talking about the Save Act because President Trump has now attached it and has been trying to attach it to various pieces of legislation that have to go before the Senate. And of course John Thune's like, well, you can't do that, you can't attach it. And mind you, he's got the Senate parliamentarian as well, who's this dumb broad that was assigned to that position? I think it was by Harry Reid and so, you know, and kept on through Obama and Biden and YadA, YadA, YadA. And she's awful. She's another rhino lying Democrat. So she is obviously striking down everything and anything that comes before the Senate because as a Senate parliamentarian, she can strike things and say no, you can't vote on this, or this is not okay, or we're not going to take this to the floor. This is an unelected person. This is a person who gets a nod from one senator and then gets a nod from some other senators and has the pleasure of serving at you know, for the Senate. But the problem is that she is not doing the will of the people. The bigger problem is the people that were elected by us are also not doing the will of the people. So we have sort of this terrible cycle of disrespect for the American people. And I don't know about you, but I've had it. I have had it. So now we have Mike Lee and we have Senator Kennedy and we have President Trump, who have all brought the Save Act and they've said we will vote on it. Now we have a simple majority of people that approve of the Save Act. The Vice President can come in and he can be the voice of reason and get it over the finish line. But Fun has to allow that to happen because he is the Senate majority leader. Now he can also remove the parliamentarian. Why we can't get rid of Fun. I can't understand the legislative process enough. I'm trying to figure out where we can get somebody to come in and get rid of this guy. I don't know what that processes, you know, I really don't, but I wish that it could happen. And I find it troubling that our senators asigned from Chuck Schumer, who's like, I'll debate all night and day. I'll make it my life's work to debate, you know, the Save Act. Because Chuck is lost, right, Chuck is like in the in the later part of his life. Nobody likes Chuck. So he's trying to ingratiate himself with some people and say, I'm going to fight so that illegal immigrants can vote. It's crazy to ask people for id. Here's the funny part. Don't forget this and this is the other thing. We forget a lot of things that happen, because there's so much happening when these people go into vote, both in the House and the Senate. Do you know what they do first? In order to get into the rotunda, in order to get onto the Senate floor, onto the Congressional floor, what do they have to show to walk around? Go ahead, I'll give you a few guesses. That's right, ID okay. So now they go in, they got to cast their vote. What do they have to show to cast their vote? Well, they have to show them ID to get on the floor. Then they have to go to their assigned station, and then they have to physically take their ID and place it on a scanner to show it is them voting. So you're telling me that a bunch of people who can't go anywhere within the building that they work or cast a vote without showing ID think it is completely okay to have the number one most coveted office in all the world be voted upon by people who don't show ID. It sounds crazy because it is. These are common sense principles. Eighty four percent of Americans approve of the Save Act, eighty four percent of Americans not, eighty four percent of Democrats and not eighty four percent of Republicans of Americans. Both sides of the aisle want election integrity because both sides of the aisle think that the other side is going to steal it from them. The problem is they're not stealing it from each other. They're stealing it from us. They're stealing it from us. This is an us them game. The uniparty is a very real thing now. We do have left and right wings of these parties that are extremists who actually think they're in there to make a difference on either one of those sides. But the people that are actually running the show, the people that I've been there for decades upon decades, they're all working together because they all want the same thing. They want their big single homes that they should never be able to afford on a congressional salary. They want to work with all their lobbyists from K Street so they can get all of their special benefits and privileges. They want to take their very long vacations because they only work about one hundred and thirty five days a year. And that's another thing about Dune. You remember when we couldn't fund the government and we didn't have TSA and people weren't able to fly, and there were six and seven hour flights. There were members of Congress who stood in line alongside the American people. And guess who didn't. Oh, that's right, John Thune. Never let John Thune full you. Never let John Thun convince you that he gives a rip about you, because he doesn't. He does not care one bit. And the issue that we have now is that we need enough senators to sack up and say, hey, John up yours, we're voting on the Save Act. Tough shit. Sorry, you don't like it, Get on the House floor, get on the Senate floor, and explain to us why you don't like it. Put your money where your mouth is, John, I guarantee you it's going to get real ugly, real quick. If John Thune has to cast his vote for the Save Act and tell us why or why not he's not doing it. How is John Thune from South Dakota going to tell his South Dakota and voters why he is unable to support a vote for a legislation that says, hey, in order to vote in our general election, in any election in the United States, you have to be an American. You have to be a citizen. You have to show id the idea that this is a problem. When so many people are stealing from the government, so many people are committing fraud in so many ways, tax fraud, ppe fraud, medicaid fraud, medicare fraud, you name it, they're doing it. There's a ninety eight percent rate of autism and children born to Somalian women in Minnesota. Nobody thinks that's weird. Nobody thinks that's an outlier. How many people are voting under false identities because they're illegal aliens. How many people who are junked up on skid row are voting in names that they got paid to vote in for two in five bucks because they need their next hit. These are real things. So Mike Lee goes on the show and he explains this very simply, how the Save Act needs to go in order to make this happen. Take a listen word for Save America Act.
Speaker 1: Yes there is, Kaylee, and I respectfully but very strongly disagree with my colleague from South Dakota on that. In the first place, the Save America Act, as passed by the House of Representatives does have a simple majority support in the United States. Senate. Now we don't have sixty votes. We're about ten votes shy of achieving cloture. There are other ways of breaking a filibuster that don't involve resort to cloture. You don't actually have to have sixty votes to pass a bill. You just have to have sixty votes to force cloture. But you can break a filibuster through other means. My preferred means, particularly for this bill. The House passed Save America Act, which I believe would work. We put the Save America Act on the floor today, not the expanded version, the one that actually passed by the House for which there is a simple majority support in the Senate. You put that on the floor today. If the majority leader were to announce we're going to debate this until we pass it, we would get to the point of passage. You can't do this all the time because it would take a lot of time. This is how they passed the Civil Rights Active nineteen sixty four. At the time that bill came over in March of that year from the House of Representatives, they were about thirty votes shy of cloture. We're only ten votes short. But the majority leader at the time Mike Mansfield from Montana, to his credits, said, you know what, we're thirty votes shy of cloture, but we're going to debate this bill until it passes. And you know what happened. That bill got more popular. Those who were obstructing it got less popular. They started negotiating the terms of their exit ramp. They negotiated changes to the text that made them feel better about it and help them save face. It ended up passing. That takes legislative courage to do that, and that's what we need in the Senate. We could pass it. Don't fall for the hype that this is undoable. It's only undoable if we choose not to go to the effort. I don't say that about every bill, but I do say that about a bill that enjoys the support of somewhere between seventy and eighty percent of Americans, Republicans and Democrats alike. This bill needs to pass, and we could do it. Senator Lee, thank you for all.
Speaker 2: For How incredible is that right? Senator Lee is such a wealth of knowledge. The guy is an attorney, he's a senator, he is a terrific friend. He's just an all around great guy, and people can't stand him because he tells the truth, because he stands up against the majority, he stands up against everybody else and says, hey, guess what, I don't like this. I think we should do the right thing by the American people. And all of his senator friends get real mad at him because he makes them very uncomfortable because he says the quiet part out loud and he comes with receipts. He's like, hey, remember the Civil Rights Act that went before the Senate and nobody wanted to vote on it, and blah blah blah, Well we did it and they were thirty vote shy. We're not thirty vote shy, we're ten vote shy. How cool is that? How great is it that we're only missing ten votes? And if we exhaust them on the floor, if we are you our points. If every Senator has to come up and defend their position and explain why it is that they don't want to vote for the Save Act, it's going to get really weird really quick, because if you have to stand there and say stupid, stupid things like Chuck Schumer was saying, which is women who got married, they changed their name and then their their name doesn't match their ID, and then they can't vote. Are you kidding me? Are you saying that women are that dumb? Any woman who got married, I'm married. I can tell you how it works. It's not hard. You fill out a form, they change your name, and then they give you an ID, or you don't change your name and you have an ID. Whatever name is yours is the one you're going to use on all of your official documents. So if my name is Lynda McLaughlin and that's the name I'm using, it's going to say that on my ID, and then when I go in, I'll be able to prove that I am an America and citizen. Now, if I have a birth certificate and I happen to change my name and my birth certificate says Linda McLaughlin, but my married name is something else, you know what else I'll have? Oh? I know I'll have a marriage certificate because I did that too, and they gave me a piece of paper that said, hey, do you want to be McLaughlin to McLaughlin and not take your husband's name, or do you want to be McLaughlin to your husband's name? Go ahead, we'll wait figure it out and then you get IDs in that name. This bullshit that women cannot figure this out is so ridiculous it is actually insulting. I'm like, I have an NBA, I run a company, I have children, I have a mortgage. I am able to figure out the ID process in the United States of America, and clearly so are a bunch of other people because they're able to get those IDs to file for all of the fake crap that they're getting on our taxpayer dollars. So if you're saying that people aren't able to do this, you're one of two things. You are very dumb or you're lying. I'm going to go with the latter, because I don't think Chuck Schumer's dumb. I think he's a conniving piece of you know what. So this is the sort of thing that they're going to say on the floor. But imagine having to fill a buster and fight and talk and defend your lack of support for a bill that over eighty percent of America wants. Eighty percent of America is going to get pissed off pretty quickly, and then Chuck's going to be like, hmm, this isn't good for me. I'm not doing great here, and Chuck's going to need to decide. Do I want to stay aligned with my lunatic friends in the Democrat Party who don't even like me anymore? Or do I want to go out on the high road. Do I want to go out and be remembered as the guy who said, eh, to hell with it. I'm going to do the right thing for once. I don't know. I'm not sure what he's going to do, but I will tell you what. Senator Mike Lee is absolutely right. John Thune can bring this to the floor right now. But John Thune wants to go home to South Dakota for July fourth, then he wants to grow with his family. Well, tough shit, John Dune. Tough freaking shit. It's enough already. We're sick of it. We want the Save Act and we want it now. And guess what we can get it. We need more people standing up next to Mike Lee, next to Senator Kennedy. We need Cruise, we need Tuberville, we need britt Where are you guys? Every time I see Throne out there speaking, you know who I see next to him? Barrasso, Langford, Corpedo. What are you guys doing? Why are you hitching your wagon to the guy that's going over the cliff? Even the horses left him. Stop it already. I'm gonna play this cut here. As you can tell, I'm very upset about this, and I apologize, so I'm probably screaming. I want you to listen to Senator Kennedy. This is Senator Kennedy Alma Shannon Breem, and I love him because he makes some funny jokes, as he always does. But just take a listen to him as he explains his position on the Save Act.
Speaker 3: Well, the Senate is notoriously slow. Sometimes it takes us months to get nothing done, but the Save Act is a priority. I'm a co author, John. I agree with everything the President said in his tweet. They haven't seen it. John Thune's promised to bring the bill to the floor. I don't know when he's going to do that, but he is going to do that. I anticipated it'll be in the next few weeks. Will it pass?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: It just depends we've got some free range. The Democrats will be against it, but we've got some free range chickens on the Republican side, and we're gonna have to go gather them up.
Speaker 2: So to get to sixty, though, is the thought that this would be a reconciliation bill so you don't have to get to the sixty Is there a single Democrat? Are there several Democrats who would vote with you on the save?
Speaker 3: I would do it through reconciliation. We could short circuit all of this, but I'm in a minority. I have the chased senator phone my good friend like a stone Thanksgiving to try to get him to do a reconciliation. This would be perfect for reconciliation.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I also want to touch on the economy because you heard Senator Warren.
Speaker 2: So here's my problem with what Senator Kennedy just said, and I will just post this. First of all, I think he's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: We got to gather the free range chickens, which means all the chicken shit Republicans who are too afraid to take a stand and actually do something that would actually make the American people proud to call them senator, which quite frankly, I don't want to call anybody senator except Mike Lee these days. But Senator Lee says that we can pass this as reconciliation. Now what I don't understand in that is reconciliation normally has to do with the economy. It has to do with the budget. So I don't actually know how they would maneuver the Save Act, which has absolutely nothing to do with the budget or the economy, unless you're saying, I mean, would be a stretch, unless you're saying, well, we have to get the right people in office because we want to make sure that they handle the budget in the economy of the United States above board, and we can track that they are Americans and citizens in order to handle those finances. Like I'm trying to figure out how they're tying this in. I truly don't understand it. And what I have read about the pathways to get this done is that reconciliation is not part of what they can do. So I need to look into that a little bit more. Maybe I'll ask Senator Leave if you can join us on the show so we can talk through it. But I'm definitely a little bit perplexed about how that would work. But here's another Senator who is talking about fighting anybody from the Trump administration who would put in security measures at the ballot box at our campaign locations. At the polls. So think about this. This is an elected senator, This is Alissa Slockin, and she is at you know, the the dais giving this explanation for this new bill that she's putting forth where she wants to mandate that President Trump has to come before the Congress to get anything passed to allow for military presence at our polling stations. I want you to just listen to this and you tell me what you hear.
Speaker 4: So we're introducing Protect our Polls Act, and it does three big things. Number one, it requires that President Trump come to Congress to get approval before he would ever deploy uniform military to our polls.
Speaker 2: There is only.
Speaker 4: One legal way to send uniform military to the polls on our books, and that is to quote repel armed enemies of the United States. We have never done this in our history, not during World War II when we were in the middle of combat operations, not just months after nine to eleven when we had been attacked on our own style. We have never in our history sent uniform military into our polls during an election. So if Trump wants to do that and use this narrow exception, he should be able to come to Congress and seek our approval to do that.
Speaker 2: But how can you seek your approval to do that when you're part of the group of individuals that supported the twenty three million illegal aliens that are currently in our country. The reason that they didn't have to do it during World War Two, the reason we didn't have to do it after nine to eleven, was because people had a sense of being American that we've never had before. If you talk to any World War two vet or anyone who was born during that time, lived during that time, has any experience during that time, they will tell you that they never saw such a patriotic America. They will tell you they never felt more proud to be an American. On nine to eleven, if you were in a building, around a building in New York, New Jersey the surrounding area, people were different because life was very valuable, because we saw how quickly it could escape from us be taken from us. So now we are in a situation where people don't respect that anymore because it's been too long since they've seen anything really come to their doorstep, knock on their door and take their lives away from them as they know it. But now we have illegal immigrants all over this country doing just that. They want to stop hanging our flag. They want to stop singing the national anthem. They want to stop doing the pledge of allegiance. They don't want to be called the United States of America. They just want to be called the United States. They want to make sure that we have to accept everybody for just how they are, except for oh, I don't know, conservatives right and now. They don't want to protect our polls because they know that illegal aliens who do not have the right to vote, who do not pay into our tax system, who do not have the right to select, those people who oversee the rest of us, who have to pay for everything that they get, So why should they be able to vote for things that affect us that they benefit from. Really, think about that. The people that they want to allow to the polls are the people that they are rewarding with all of these ill begotten gains that they shouldn't have. They are getting them on the backs of the hard working American people, you and me. So if they want to come from another country and they hate our country, but they heard that money grows on trees, credit cards fall everywhere hotel rooms are given for free, cell phones are given for free, will feed your kids, will give your free doctors, and we'll leave our veterans on the street. And they're not wrong. They are not wrong. That's exactly what we're doing. And people like slocking and people like you know, Swallwell and Reuben Diego and Dick Durbin and Chuck Schumer and Ilhan Omar and Zaia Paul, you name it. All of these people hate our United States of America. As we approach two hundred and fifty years, do not be confused about who loves our country and who doesn't. Slockin does not love our country. Yeah, sure, she served, she was in the military. Okay, great, what has it gotten us lately? Does she want to protect the American vote? Does she want to allow the taxpayers to be able to save a little bit of money so that they can take their kids on vacation one day so they can pay for their daughter's wedding, or does she want to blindside us, fill the polls with illegal aliens, steal elections with fake votes so that we can keep the same scumbags in office so they can keep doing the same thing to us Over and over and over again, so that fraud becomes the norm. It's not right, and people like me and like you are sick of it. So we have to support the Mike Lees, we have to support the Kennedys. You want to tell the Senate how you're feeling about the parliamentarian and John Thune and all of his little rhino friends call them two O two two two four three one two one. I'll repeat two O two two two four three one two one. I am one of those people who has a number memorized. And why do I have that number memorized? Because I'm sick of it and I want them to hear me. And they have some poor kid answer in the phone typically who has no idea what's going on. They're probably an intern for all I know, and you can never get to them. And why can't you get to them because they don't want to hear from you. I go full circle back to the start of this show. They are elitist, they are privileged, and they don't give a rip about how you're feeling. They don't care about the fact that it is upsetting, or it is discouraging, or it's too hard for a regular working American to get by today. How many more illegal aliens are we going to support? I'm gonna tell you right now, it's gonna get a lot worse if they're allowed to vote in this general election, because they are being paid, they are being bussed, they are being funneled all the information that they need to get to these polls. Vote for these Democrats and crush us. And let me tell you something else. We're not able to count our votes in one day. Why do you think that is? Why do you think that is? They will tell you this is a problem. They will tell you that everything is fine and they just need time to make sure that everything lines up in the signature's lineup. What are you talking about. You don't care about voter integrity, you don't care about ID, but you want to match signatures. Give me a freaking break. You are trying to figure out how to backfill how short you are, so that you can make sure the person you picked that you need to be in office to get done what you've already promised somebody else you're going to get done because you are trying to steal from the American people. And when I say steal, I mean everything. Steal your vote, steal your money, steal your livelihood, steal everything about the nation as you know it. It's not right whether you're whether you're a Republican or a Democrat. This should bother you. It should bother you that people who don't pay into the system get to vote on how the system is run and guess what they wanted to run exactly the way that it is, so that they can keep robing you blind. We have to fight back, We have to use our voices, and we have to make it stop. President Trump is attaching it to the bill. Mike Lee has shown us a path of how we can get there and make them work for it. And I use that word work very strongly, because they're going to have to work. And then we're going to have to hear why Rhino Murkowski doesn't want to defend the people of Alaska, Why Susan Collins doesn't want to defend the people of Maine. Why John Thune doesn't want to defend the people of South Dakota. How fun would that be to hear it from them put it in their own words. I would love to hear it. I would like nothing else then to hear these guys have to stand up and explain why they want to lie to you. And if you're like me, you're going to use that number and you're going to call them and you're going to say, why are you so afraid, Senator Slotkin, of people going go to the polls and protecting our votes. As a member of the military, I would think that you would love to see fellow military members at these polling stations, keeping order, keeping people feeling safe. Why is that such a bad thing? Why do you want to ostracize people who wear the uniform? What a shame? Right, What a shame this is, Linda McLaughlin. I hope that you have enjoyed this episode, and I hope that you'll share it with your friends and family. Get people informed and let them know that they have a say, Tell them to call the Senate, tell them to let their voices be heard. It's the only way we're going to make a difference. We got to give these senators our support, the ones that count, like the Mike Lees. Please follow us online at Lindamick at Rogue Recap, go to our website roguerecap dot com. We will see you guys tomorrow night. Everybody be safe, Pray for our troops, Pray for the Save Act, Pray for our President. We'll see you tomorrow.