Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cameradge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. But as you know, it is Orange County recap. So I'm with Alexia. How's it going?
Speaker 3: Hi? Teddy? Good? How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I apologize to everyone. I'm a little bit under the weather, but I am pulling it together because it's Orange County. But how's your jet lag? Your home? I see, I am.
Speaker 3: I'm all back with the folds.
Speaker 2: Oh so we're so we're winning. We're twinting on that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean it still helped like a little cough, but you know, I took a lot of medication and I'm kind of like almost back to myself, but that's always expected. My friend got really stick on the on the trip, so I figured that gets sick as well, but luckily it was when I got to Miami.
Speaker 2: So perfect. What do you think of this episode?
Speaker 3: It's really good. I'm getting really into it. I'm getting but yeah, I think I think they're all doing great. I love how they're all coming together, you know, and you can really see like their true friendships and and they're really just sharing it, sharing it all. I'm really impressed.
Speaker 2: So it starts out where Gina leaves her meeting with Jen, and Gina calls Emily and tells her she's shocked at how Jen is handling the situation. Gina says she downsized and made sacrifices, but Jen isn't willing to make any Gina says she she'll see Jin at the beach on Saturday in full glam, and then Emily calls Jin Malibu Broke Barbie.
Speaker 3: I thought that was like me, and it was kind of like funny, but it's also me, but you know, used to it. We're like with these group of women, you know, you got to throw that dig in there.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that it's probably going to be a countdown until when Jen and Ryan release Malibu Broke Barbie. Hats to capitalize on this, so.
Speaker 3: That might be the thing. Maybe she should start doing some merch.
Speaker 2: Well they did there, What was the penis merch they did last year when they got hell for Dick Pick. Then they started doing Dick pic merch. So I feel like Malibu Broke Barbie is just the next step in the rotation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like there would be more of an audience for that than.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree on that one, But also do we understand fully why Gina is the I really understood last week why Gina was so upset about it, But now I've hit the point where I'm like, what do you really care?
Speaker 3: Well? I feel like after a whole episode, it's kind of like she stops caring so much, you know. I felt like right after she communicated with Jen and the whole group right after the flag football and they got to say what they had to say to each other. I think now her whole attitude and approach is going to be different. But she did really care, and you kind of kind of could see both sides, and I believe that the rest of the girls are also seeing both sides. Are seeing Gena's side because it's like, you know, her new career and you know she's so she feels so strongly about it and her reputation, and then they also see gen side, and it's just really like a lack of communication, like if your friendship's there. I felt like Jen should have reached out to Gena before and said, hey, this is what's going on, But maybe she was scared. You know that Gina was going to tell the rest of the girls, or she herself didn't know what was going to happen to her. You know. For me, I think it's always just better to get it out and to communicate. Because of that, the girls will do it behind your back and then it'll turn into a shit show.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and then it's But I do think there are people, regardless if you're on television or or not, that are with shit's hitting the fan. They want to like stick their head in the sand and pretend it's not happening and hope that it goes okay. Yeah, I feel like Jen might have some of those qualities where she's well, I mean, for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean I think she's like, you know, was in denial. And then I think also she's so absorbed. I mean, she has four kids, she's in a relationship with Ryan, you know, she has so much going on that you know, she's just like not seeing it all. And now she's like on the show where she has to share all the things, so you know, it just becomes more difficult for her. Yeah, I mean, I just don't know why they're not asking the questions like what you know, how much was her rent? And you know, why couldn't she pay for it? And how come Ryan's not stepping in and paying for her rent or at least helping her out, knowing that sooner or later she's going to get some type of.
Speaker 2: You know, well. I wonder if Ryan wanted her to move in the whole time, and that's why he didn't step in.
Speaker 3: It could have been like a manipulation for sure, like to have her, you know, kind of like testing her if she was ready to move in. But I believe it that was just like the easy way out, you know what I mean, instead of trying to you know, to stay in her apartment with her children or her house wherever she lives. I haven't seen her house yet as her house. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: I think she's already been evicted by the time we're watching this as my guest, okay, because we're only seeing you know, her essentially moving into Ryan's I would guess that eviction happened before filming even started.
Speaker 3: Correct, Probably that's what it looks like. But that's what I'm saying, Like, if you know you're going to do this show, like, wouldn't you try like taking care of that, not only for the show but like in your real life, like in my real life, like who wants to be evicted?
Speaker 2: You know, I heard her rent was twelve thousand a month. Okay, so let's do some math here. Well, you would assume I'm gonna guess a second season Housewife, let's put it on the upper end, makes two hundred thousand dollars a year. Was that would that be a fair guess?
Speaker 3: You think, correct, Yeah, you're pretty good.
Speaker 2: So two hundred thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 3: Right there, she's on the negative twelve.
Speaker 2: Thousand times twelve, so one hundred and forty four thousand. So that tells us right.
Speaker 3: Now she's under I mean, she's in the negative. She can't afford twelve thousand dollars a rent with a two hundred thousand dollars salary and four kids plus a cart and insurance, sell groceries.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's slam. The list goes on and on, and I think I was putting it on the higher end of probably how much she makes. And it's five kids, So twelve thousand dollars a month in red. I mean, yes, I understand it's Orange County, but that you know, going into it, you're not going to be able to pay that right.
Speaker 3: Well, that was her first mistake, and I believe that Genus should have known that as well, because I mean they kind of like all know each other's salaries and whatnot. But I think the Genas just wanted to help her and was counting on the ex husband will you know, coming through in their settlement to be over, were she would have some money to favor it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think it's all a lot of that happens.
Speaker 3: To study, you know people, you know, especially in cases like this, you know, with divorce and separation, you know you have some sort of agreement or you have some kind of number and you're like, okay, well then you know you're kind of counting on them, which is not smart, but in time, and you don't know when it's gonna happen, because she probably thought, you know, I'll be able to afford it between the show and with my excuse me, and it didn't work out that way from her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And some people just don't really have if they've never managed their own money. They just live beyond their means, not realizing what they're doing, and then get themselves into this. But then we get to the Emily's flag football event. Emily's team is the Destroyers Gina, Shannon, Sarah, Michelle, Jody, and then Tammer's team is Team Love Jennifer, Alexis, Paulina, Annabelle, and Katie. At this point, Shannon asks if Alexis talked about her sex life with John. Emily says, Alexis said they have sex four times a day. Shannon questions what pill John is taking. Then Shannon says that John started taking Alexis to her gym, and Gina asked Alexis about the gym. Alexis said, Shannon hasn't been there in six months. All of it, all of it. I mean, first off, this means that Shannon wasn't in the room when Alexis spoke about her sex life at Heather's luncheon. But also I do think, yes, is there is there a piece of this puzzle where like Shannon's just torturing herself by wanting to know all this information.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, this other girl, Alexis is torturing for two. I mean just like by bringing all this information, you know, and if you want to keep like your relationship kind of like sacred and you know, and just the very beginning of it, which you know, why are you just trying to like put it all, put it all out there, and you know, you know what's going to about the Shannon?
Speaker 2: Who is about it?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's so fresh. The breakup is just you know, just top of the.
Speaker 2: And I think that if if you personally do not care about the ex, like you you're like, there're they don't bother you at all. Like if if Alexis and John are in a situation where like we're so happy, we're in our love bubble, we don't care about Shannon, then you you go out of your way to make sure that you don't have additional run ends with that person. Of course, because.
Speaker 3: Why like you're doing this on purpose, Like why with all the gyms in Orange County, why are you going to go to the same gym that used to go to with your ex? Then you know there's a good chance of running into her. It's like it's done on purpose to like rub it in her face. And Shannon has every right to feel the way she does. I mean, and it's not fair to say, oh, well, you know, I mean she clearly hasn't moved on, because you know, she still cares about you know, what's going on with John and Alexis, Like, that's horrible. Like you know, when you get in a relationship with somebody for three and a half years and you were like in love, which you know she was, you know, of course it's going to bother her and it's in her face like every single day now with this filming with Alexis and John.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean they like to use Alexis likes to use the excuse of well, Shannon doesn't actually work out at that gem. She never shows up. But that's just regardless if that's the case, which it probably is. I think Shannon likes to walk outside with her dog, like that's her form of working out, and whatever form of working out is fine. But Alexis saying that I think is another way of going Well, she doesn't even work out anyway, right.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying that they're even sharing like the same trainer and whatnot. I mean, you could just tell that it's intentional. You know it's intentional. Well, but let me ask you something. Would you be okay with that? Would you be okay with going to the gym? Like, would you be okay? I've been working out a gym with your husband or your boyfriend or whatever. And then three and a half years later, like he starts working out with his new girlfriend at the gym, Like do you think that's okay?
Speaker 4: Well, I have worked out at the same workout class or gym with my husband's ex, Like I mean, but we are fourteen years into it, so like when we come to Orange County, she'll be like, hey.
Speaker 2: Do you want to come to this workout class? And then Edwin will come and he'll work out with her husband and she and I all work out together. So it's at that point I find it very different because we co parent, we have that type of relationship. Did we always for the first couple of years. Absolutely not right, there was no way.
Speaker 3: Matter of time. I think there should be like boundaries and there should be some kind of respect obviously, Like the disrespect is so huge like that they don't even know what the word means. But you know, I would not appreciate it, Like if there's so many gins, like why are you going to work out the same gin that we both went to, regardless whether I went yesterday or haven't been there in six months? And you know that it was like our gin, like our restaurant or our you know, country club or whatever, maybe especially in the very beginning that the wound is still so fresh.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, like or playing our favorite song on an Instagram story like it's all yes no.
Speaker 3: And she said that he even took her to the same hotel to celebrate her birthday where you would take her and giving her the same gifts. I mean, it's just like cycle stuff. Like, to me, that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: But what if it's just such a freaking guy thing to do? Like how lazy are dudes. It's to me whether John's being intentional with it or he's just set in his ways and he just is going to do whatever he does because he thinks that's what girls like. It bugs me, like be a touch creative.
Speaker 3: For me, it's like the opposite. I don't want to go to the same place. It's going to remind me of an X or like a special moment that I had with somebody that I love. I mean, to me, that's just crazy stuff. Yeah, I don't you know that for me that doesn't work, But obviously it's working for them. And I can see why it's bothering Shannon, you know, And I guess Alexis doesn't really care about it, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know how. I don't live in Newport Beach, so I don't know how small of a town that is. But one would happen.
Speaker 3: To any of other hotels, or you can leave Newport and go somewhere else. They get the same suite that he got with Shannon, like that would be weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh my gosh. Well, then the women start playing. Emily's team makes a touchdown, but then the replay shows Alexis pulling Shan's flag. Then Emily's team wins the game. I appreciate a little bit of activity and sport and whatever. Heather made me laugh in this scene when she comes as like the is it the umpire or the referee? I liked it.
Speaker 3: I need to well, she kind of like reminds me like something like Maarrisol would have done on my show. Oh yeah, after like actually ron and sweat and whatever. It's just kind of like a seaful and she played the referee was cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she came, you know, she came with a prop, but she she made it. It didn't bug Sometimes it bugs me when people don't fully participate in this instance, it really didn't bother me, Like I was like, Oh, it's cute, it's funny. But then we get to Jen telling Gina she should be understanding since she's been through similar situation. Gina says she's sympathetic to the situation, but Jen signed a contract and has bills to pay. Gina says the agent won't even return her calls because she represents the woman in the house she's squatting in. Jen says she is not a squatter. Jen says if someone something were to happen with Ryan, she'd be homeless and without a car. And then Gina reveals that Travis is moving out. Jen apologizes for not knowing she's struggling as well. The two hug and makeup, and I have to say, our girl, tam was being an excellent voice of reason in this situation.
Speaker 3: So I loved it. She's being a voice of reason. She's very very lovely, very lovely, you know, she was. I honestly really enjoyed watching her.
Speaker 2: I did too. But also, if we're doing the math properly, and if she was evicted in the fall, when did this start filming? January of twenty twenty four. Cool this is the problem that bugs me. She moved out in December November, and this is being filmed in January of twenty twenty four, so she's currently not a squatter. She's already out, she's already been evicted.
Speaker 3: No, I know. I mean I didn't think she was a squatter. I didn't think that that term was correct.
Speaker 2: But then Gina's ability to apologize if she may have gone too far, while also flipping the script to make it about her situation and being you know, sympathetic, I was like, oh, but housewife moved housewife.
Speaker 3: I thought the same thing, Teddie. I was like, Wow, she turned it about her and then sharing her story and her breaking down where they were able to bond both because of what they're going through. But I did like that there was some resolution, you know, and they bucked it out and they listened to each other, didn't talk over each other. I thought they did great. I thought it was a really good scene.
Speaker 2: And I know, you know why we're talking about all this Travis stuff in regards to what Gene is going through. Does that really like would you imagine breaking up with someone and then still being together, like, call me when you get to your apartment.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean I got emotional with that because I'm so emotional, and you know, I don't even really know them, but I could just I have the power of like putting myself in people's shoes, and yeah, it was I don't know that I can do it. I think when two people love each other, they you know, they have to figure out a way, especially if they were already a family unit. I know they didn't break up, so that's what made it work.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry, I met moving out, not break up.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but like, so they moved out, So Travis moved out. But they're still together as a couple, which I find even more awkward because how do you take that back? I mean, they were like a family unit. Now they're going to be like kind of like boyfriend girlfriend.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I feel like when we live together, even though you're not legally married, it's a different kind of commitment and security or stability or whatnot. I feel like, now, once you know he's on his own place with his children, I think that's gonna affect the relationship for sure.
Speaker 2: My guess is this was kind of Gina's way to pull away a little bit and decide how she feels alone and then see if she wants to be with somebody else. But she wanted to know.
Speaker 3: A little too late. I mean like once you you know, move in with a person and you're with them for you know, so many years, and you involve your children, you know, now you're like pulling away. I feel like, you know, she may be going through some changes, you know, and it's like, you know, not a change of heart, but I feel like she's a stronger woman today that when she got into her relationship with Travis.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. I wasn't even thinking about that point, but that is a really good point. But don't don't you think then she's just stringing him along. I mean, you can tell he does not want to move out.
Speaker 3: No, no, you can see his sadness and you can see that that's not what he wants. And he doesn't like that she's blaming the children because he believes that the children do want to stay together as a family. But you know, Gina's focusing on Gina and she wants to do what makes her happy. And and I feel like you can see the season, she's very secure, she's you know, coming in strong, and I'm very happy for her because you know, it's great to have that feeling right like herself seen the high. She's doing well professionally, personally with her kids. You know, she's making money. She feels good about herself. So you know, I feel like, you know, sometimes when you don't have the cooperation, I feel like she's looking at Travis now like in a different light because of his personal problems also that he's going through with his ex wife and the kids. I mean, it's very complicated. It's so complicated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if one person's growing and the other person is staying the same, it's hard.
Speaker 3: It's hard. And I think that that's exactly what's happening. Like, you know, she's here and it's kind of like he's just stayed there, you know where They.
Speaker 2: Then Emily brings Shannon to her boudoir shoot. Emily is giving Shane the gift of her their and nursery. Uh. Shannon is upset. Alexis called the gym. She goes to her gym. Emily doesn't get why Alexis doesn't go somewhere else. Then Shannon's friend Alex who works at the gym, told her he doesn't want any drama there, and a Lexus told him, I'm a good Christian girl. All this aside, I feel like we've covered it at this point. I feel like Emily opening up about how even though she's lost weight, she's not as confident is a great message to put out there, like sometimes your mind doesn't catch up with your body and people don't always understand that, and change is hard, so regardless of I'm not even talking about the physical aspects of your body changing, but changing the way you feel about yourself.
Speaker 3: Correct. Yeah, it's more mental because I mean physically, I'm sure she's getting a lot of positive feedback and she has to look in the mirror and say, wow, I'm so proud of myself. I look amazing. I feel good. But it's like you said, it's that mental struggle, you know. And I feel like a lot of people just you know, get help getting an attritionist, a trainer and whatnot, but you know they don't get like that life coach or like therapists that can help them, you know, just you know, go through it because it's a process and they're both connected. And I feel like she's always going to live with that worry, Like, you know, am I going to like start eating and am I going to you know, so I think it's something internally, you know, that she needs to work on. But I mean I love her story, you know. I love that she's so open about it and she shares about it, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think you know that that feeling of feeling like, oh, if I miss one day at the gym, I've I've set myself back, Like I feel like hopefully that'll go away with time, and just realizing that, like if you're changing her life forever, then you don't need to put that pressure on yourself that it's going to matter by this one day, right like you it's right.
Speaker 3: I mean it's hard because not she's obsessed, you know, that's like her thing. That's what she wants to work out and and it makes her feel good about herself. And I guess it gives her like that security like if I, if I continue to do this, I'm always going to be on the right track. And it's a good way to think. But you know, I guess the others, her husband and her children are kind of like, you know, questioningly, like you know, got a little bit too far, yea. They definitely to be right about it's.
Speaker 2: Got to be some sort of balance. Do you find the relationship between Emily and Shannon natural? You know?
Speaker 3: I mean I know that they weren't good before that they haven't been good, but I think they're both trying. You know, sometimes it's something you don't expect, but I think that it's working. Yeah, I mean, I don't know at this point, like how natural it could be, but I feel like they're kind of having a new like for each other and like and new love for each other, and they're enjoying their time together. I know, I wonder if as I'm watching it, I'm like, I wonder if this.
Speaker 2: Is going to last?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean, well that's how I kind of feel about all of them, right, I mean about relationships and friendship, especially in our friend group like this, it's always like is it's really natural or other or too remotives? Or do you really like each other? And how long is it gonna lie?
Speaker 2: And now that filming stopped, are you still speaking? Or is it like one of those TV friendships it's like we're done, Okay, talk to you next.
Speaker 3: Season, right exactly.
Speaker 2: Then Tamra, Alexis, and Gin walk their dogs together. They laugh when they see Alexis, since her dog looks just like Shannon's dog, Archie. Tamra tells Gin she can't rely on Ryan for everything, just like she did with Will. I completely agree with Tamra on what she said here.
Speaker 3: Was giving excellent advice and you're seeing it. I think everybody's seeing it. It's like, how are you going to go from one to the other? And if that doesn't work out, you're homeless and you come.
Speaker 2: A guard and also having to count on somebody else for everything. It's scary, is a very scary situation.
Speaker 3: But you know, for me, it's how I see that, Like I love killing on a man for like stability, like security, but like mental psychological.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like make you feel special, make you feel like.
Speaker 3: That's what to me adds to my relationship and to my happiness. And for me, that's so important to have that partner that adds to that. And then I know that I can count them for that. But you know, the financials, I mean, they have a little good of money. Okay, good for you, but it's always going to be their money. It's not your money. That's what we need to understand. While you're with them, they're going to give you a promise to the world and give you the world. When you're not with them, you better figure out on your own, that's.
Speaker 2: Why you But even if you are with them, it's still them controlling you, correct, I mean right, unless unless you have like some sort of like this is my monthly allowance or this is whatever. Like, even if they're free giving with their money, there's still that level of they're going to have the upper hand.
Speaker 3: Well for sure, like in Gen's case or Emily's case. But I feel like sometimes in a relationship, the woman can also be professional and have her own career, can have her business, can have her things, and it's kind of like her things for hers So okay, doesn't break it out. You know, I'm good. You know I still have my business, I still have my money, and I still have my career because no man will take that away from me. So I think it's important for the man to realize that and to respect that that you're coming to the relationship you know already with something, and if you don't, you've got to figure it out. You know, you have to figure it out and say, you know what, I want to open a business, I want to do something with my life. I want to get you a real estate license, like Gina, did you have to have a plan.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So getting to the dog thing, I do think it's you know, there's parts that it's funny, but I do think there's certain things that we should clarify because I do know for a fact, and I know that we have had you know, there are there are things that Alexis Is done that I haven't really enjoyed throughout the season. But this dog she adopted from her ex husband Jim Bellino, because he was going to get rid of the dog and the kids were already attached, so she took the Yes, it was a.
Speaker 6: Coincidence, Yes, and like, come on, like, I think there's certain things that they're just looking to like throw and I think that instance, like maybe.
Speaker 3: She would have said that story because I mean, you know that story because you know a little bit more, but the audience doesn't know that. So yes, of course it's a big coincidence. But maybe Alexis could have shared with the other girls the story, you.
Speaker 2: Know, or maybe she did tell share the story and we didn't see it.
Speaker 3: That's true too, because it does make her.
Speaker 2: Look like a bigger asshole. So you never know, You just never know. Then Katie, Gina, and Sutton meat for lunch. Gina says Sudden introduced her to Katie, which also was confusing to me. I was like, uh, we were at this thing. It was called Bravo con Uh huh like what? And then Sudden asked Katie if she's met Heather. Katie said, they've already had altercations at Sutton's Christmas party. Heather ignored Katie.
Speaker 3: Sudden tells Katie she would not want to go up against Heather.
Speaker 2: Katie wants to get to know Heather and give her the benefit of the doubt. Would you be afraid to go up against Teather Dubro.
Speaker 3: No I actually met her. I mean I've seen her obviously in Bravo Khan like sometimes already in an upfront what not. No, you know, I think she's lovely and I think she's very personable if she gives you, if she acknowledges you, which she has to meet, and we've had conversation and she's fun. I mean we weren't a few Paddels and Bravocon together and enjoyed her. Who's the pictures together? Her husband was awesome also, So No, I mean I wouldn't be afraid. You know, I think that the girls are afraid because that's like an image and she's created and she does say you like a lot of two facts, you know, and just like the way she carries herself, she's very articulate, she's tough, so you know, I can see like the image they created around her. But I wouldn't be afraid, you know. I love that she's opinionated, just like I am. She's a strong woman, So I'm in my case, I wouldn't be afraid. I like girls that on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. I think it's important for the show. Katie says in her confessional when she first met Sutton, Sudden called her dull or something, and I was like, this is so nice to know that the Sudden has a habit of insulting people right when she first meets them, and it's not just me, right, I was like, wow, you.
Speaker 3: Don't feel that bad now, you don't feel that But then also like that they do that, like they don't even know you and they're like insulting you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I wait until I I mean, I may not have to know you, but I wait until I watch a significant amount or you know, whatever it may be I want to like feel it out, but she just goes for it. But then then I got confused when Gene was like, well you didn't get invite me to your party this year. Sudden, I'm like, but you just told us twenty five seconds ago that the reason you know Katie is because of Sutton. So how else were you? And was this just a way to bring up Gina's ex husband that used to work for Sutton's ex husband, right right?
Speaker 3: And obviously Sun got a better divorce settlement than.
Speaker 2: Gina, you think, gosh, well, it also must show the difference in what their current what their jobs.
Speaker 3: Were, positions obviously.
Speaker 2: Then we get Emily thinks it's good for her kids to more about the act of life and how Shane presents himself to them. Emily says she's going to the gym all the time, but Shane is doing nothing and getting in and out multiple times a week. I can't say I don't wish I couldn't eat in and out multiple times.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: I wish we had in and out of Miami. We don't even have that here, thank God.
Speaker 2: What is your alternative to in and out? Like, what is your like go to place if you're a little bit hungover or you just want something delicious.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't do like that joy through anymore, like for that kind of food, like fast food. I don't know what it would be. It would be. I really just do it with Frankie and he loves bur key. He loves like the chicken sandwich there. But which is like I don't know if you guys have that. There's like a chicket place, but you know they had second ding. You get like a little bull but it's more like white rice than black beads. It could beel like a little bit more funny. But for sure if we had in and Out here, it would be a hit. Like I love it every time I'm in California. I have it.
Speaker 2: It's so good now I want it right now.
Speaker 3: I would have like bur King and McDonald's, like just drive through for burgers. We have shake shock, my guys. But it's not like that, you know, in and out situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then we are back to seeing Gina and Travis in the process of moving out from one another. Travis says this move takes them from being one family unit to more of an adult dating situation. Gina worries that this was a mistake because she doesn't want to break up, but she needs space. Travis tells Gina she needs to stop attributing the move to the children because she's the one who made the decision. I kind of agree with him on that front, Like, if you want to move out, if you want to be done.
Speaker 3: Right, take responsibility and accountability, don't bring the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say, I'm making the decision if I want to be with you or not, And right now we're on top of each other and I can't get a read from it, or or be even more blunt, I don't want to live on this cram quarters anymore, and you're not in a financial situation where you can change it. And if I'm by myself, I have more of a likelihood of being able to change my financial circumstances than if I'm with you and your Agillien kids.
Speaker 3: Like you know, I guess she doesn't want to court him, and she's not being like one hundred percent honest with him in saying the real truth, and she just wants like sometime for herself to figure it out. I mean, it kind of seems to me that she's like ready to move on in a different direction, but you know, time will tell.
Speaker 2: And then this is I you know, I saw a bunch of this online, and then it always makes me a question. It's like, was this for a storyline? Was this for that?
Speaker 3: Oh? I hate when they do that. I hate when they do that. Why for a storyline? Who's gonna talk about their personal life? You know, put up the personal life. That's so difficult to do just for a storyline. You know, sometimes life for the situation gives you the storyline without you even wanting it. I mean, I honestly, since I don't do that, you know, it's hard for me to think that any of these women would do something like this for a storyline. I mean, you can do stupid ship for a storyline, but not something that's so personal involved your well being, your kids, you know, your children and your family. I don't know. I think that's a little that's going a little bit too far. I would never do that. But then again, you know, I, you know, I don't know, you know, these women whether they're willing to do it or not.
Speaker 2: And then this last part, when Jen and Ryan are in the pool together and they felt the need to show her taking him taking her top back, doing it to the side. I was like, are we on Love Island?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I agree. It was like it was so awkward. I was like, why would you even do that? And the kids are in the house. I don't know, I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was really distasteful too, Like I'm all for like going skinny dipping or doing whatever, but you just made a good point. They've got six hundred and forty two kids in the house in our own backyard.
Speaker 3: The window and fallow the bead and suit or whatever. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just thought, and we also know. I mean, it doesn't really bother me when a bunch of the girls will like strip down and and girls trip and they jump in the pool and they all do that, and it's like a bunch of women. But something about that, like over the top intimacy that they're claiming to show by taking her bikini top off in the pool, Like I was like, what are you guys gonna have sex now? Are you gonna let us know about our uti next week?
Speaker 3: Right? That's not a good idea, But.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. But I do think this this season is getting better and better, but we need more Tam. I need more Tam too, right, was.
Speaker 3: It just me like I really miss or so, you know, I was expecting to see more of MOREA yeah, like super excited.
Speaker 2: Oh we don't we do get to see her at the bar next the next week is I think the week they get week? Yeah, so I think next week the ads show us that we're gonna get I feel like it's everybody's gonna get a little slappy joke, no for sure.
Speaker 3: And you know, a head too. You know. I feel like Genus, who are having such a strong season, and Jen and Shannon and even Alexis as a friend and Emily, you know, I feel like they're a lot more involved. You know, I think Tama's a little bit more quiet, and you can see three first episodes and Heather as well. So I hope to see both of both of both of them because I really like both of them, so I want to see them more.
Speaker 2: Yep, me too, But thank you for another great recap. I love that I can tell each week you're getting more and more hooked, and I love it, I know, and.
Speaker 3: I'm taking notes and I'm learning too from the girls because they're veterans. They're like I'm only in my season seven, but yeah, they're really great of them. I'm really enjoyed watching it, and I love doing the podcast with you as well.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Well, thank you so much for everything, and I'll talk to you next week.