Speaker 1: But you let fabulous eat your pussy with that chip tooth.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, good question.
Speaker 3: Gives a little razzle, dazzle a little, it hurts a little.
Speaker 2: He'll send you home with a with a jersey he doesn't wear anymore.
Speaker 4: Time you were home, you went home in a game gateboard in the back of an Uber romantic and the uber knows.
Speaker 2: The uber is like, you're right.
Speaker 4: I know, girls, I pick up on this corner.
Speaker 2: Of the old lad there's only one man with that bob coozy jersey.
Speaker 1: And Carlem shaking.
Speaker 5: It doesn't.
Speaker 6: Gipsy quality. Are racists money turkey stuff?
Speaker 5: I can't tell me.
Speaker 4: Come on and talk to me then it this Welcome to another episode O. My mama told me.
Speaker 2: The vie Gas when we dive deep, deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 4: And we were to prove that the term posterized was not invented by the NBA. It was in fact invented by the white CEOs at Big Milk in an effort to get what black people to drink more milk. Think about it, brother, posterize, pasteurize. I'm gonna get a glass of the Devil's juice. It works. Perfect, but it did not work for I am.
Speaker 2: David, I'm like stink Herman, and I'm following. I'm listening. It's you're saying that this is this is just that the small tweaking language to make us comfortable with what big Milk wants us to do.
Speaker 4: They were like, we put it in the basketball, they'll never have a chance. Fuck, they knew it and it didn't work.
Speaker 2: No, it didn't get us. I think too many black people are lactose, intolerant and proud of it, you know what I mean. Like, if there was no scream.
Speaker 4: If there was no such thing as breakfast cereal, we wouldn't know what milk is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's sure. Breakfast Cereal and mac and cheese are the only things keeping us connected to milk at this point.
Speaker 4: And I think Mac and cheese, the cheese is doing the heavy lifting for sure.
Speaker 2: I think there's a pretty deep connection between cheese and milk. Though I think they're I think they're still sort of doing that.
Speaker 4: Similar, but they're not the same.
Speaker 2: I got you, I got you. Well, Well, I wonder what our guests think of this conspiracy. I'm not sure that they're obligated to have a thought on this. I think they're welcome to offer thoughts or not, but we're very excited to have them. They they are the host two of the hosts. We couldn't invite the third and you'll know why. They are two of the hosts of the fraud Sterers podcasts on the Last Podcast Network. They are hilarious, so funny, comedians, talented. You'll love them. Please give it up for air El Lady and Justin William.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, are you?
Speaker 1: Oh good good? Thank you so much having on the show.
Speaker 2: We're pleased this punch to have you here. I'm gonna bring that back. That's gonna be a black people phrase now.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: You can steal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna steal that one. Niggas, please this punch now.
Speaker 4: Because sometimes I am I waian uh huh.
Speaker 5: In it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, we're happy to have you here, and more importantly, you came. I think you came spicy. I would I would dare say you all showed up. Yeah, you you really showed up with some some edgy ship here that that I think. I'm I'm very excited to dig into it and I can't wait to hear your thoughts. You said my mama told me Diddy is turning down heroes into six slaves. Why are you good, you ugy? Please tell us everything?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Justin really came up with this. So he's the brainchild behind this operation.
Speaker 4: Justin?
Speaker 3: Why don't you tell us?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: I don't know whether everybody's algorithm is showing them what like it keeps showing me. But for like the last like four years, I've been getting like weird stuff, Like one was that Dave Chappelle was a clone. It's like it's like black Internet, that Dave Chappelle was actually cloned in Africa. And then the other one I've been consistently getting is that Diddy is like part of the Illuminati and his whole thing is he performed sex rituals on rappers in exchange for like their souls.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a specific question? Then? Because this pops up into my YouTube algorithm, I want to find it and see if it's still there. It's a video that's clearly a bunch of photoshops of Diddy kissing rappers, and it's like like clearly photos and it just says like the strange world of Ditty or something. Afraid to click on it. I think.
Speaker 2: If the FBI I get you via a Diddy kissing rappers vie, you was meant to get got you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean?
Speaker 8: Say, your algorithm is so crazy, like what's what's the Diddy kissing other rappers?
Speaker 3: Click? What is that gonna do? What's going to change? Your algorithm.
Speaker 1: Changes? Yeah? It changes it. Yeah, it goes into the deepest, blackest, craziest.
Speaker 4: Conspiracy because you all know it only takes one time. You click one time just because you've heard of Andrew Taate and then you ship it's not unfuncked forever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you're never gonna You're never gonna see a Peppa Pig again. Yeah, that's that's I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that funny kissing. Actually, yeah, the very we likes it. Four hundred twenty nine kuws in the month.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, most of them are mad, if you honest.
Speaker 2: The Very Weird World of Diddy, The very Weird World of Diddy.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love the title. I love everything about it because it's it's probably a super homophobic person who but they're aware enough to know that, like they can't be like this nigga Diddy is gross.
Speaker 9: They have to be they have to be like he's being weird. Yeall that always use the word ritual. Yeah, it's never like did he likes to party?
Speaker 1: And sometimes like a guy always like it's like some kind of eyes wide shut thing that they're like inferring.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you do it that many times though, it does become a ritual.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I argue that a ritual is just to think because it's repeated time after time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I stretch every day and that's sort of ritualistic. You know, you stretch every day in most days.
Speaker 4: That's ry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I can't touch my toes, so it ain't working. I'm not getting better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would have thought you were a total touch of from way back.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't like the way you said that, and.
Speaker 8: David said you're being weird, Like I thought that he seems mobile.
Speaker 2: Weird for that phrasing at all, like that, and maybe that's something I got to unpacking me.
Speaker 4: You know, that's what it is. You feel upset about you stretching.
Speaker 3: Everything on the video, then click on the video if you're with it.
Speaker 2: You mean the video I posted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Pretty proud of the numbers. So so justin this is this is something that you've been tracking in your sort of YouTube of it all. How much of it are you bought into? Do you read this and then go hell yeah I believe? Or are you anti Diddy?
Speaker 4: All of it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Well, so I was like, I want to see the explanation because the videos are extremely long. Some of them are like thirty eight minutes. Yeah, and I'm like, I'm going to see the case that gets built in this thirty eight minute. A lot of it is just clips of other people's like blad TV things and being like I was at a party at Dinny's house and then it cuts like right there, and then it'd be like and then other people said, and there's like and the party went late, and then it cuts and then and then they're like and then Shine said, you know, did he like to smoke blunts? And then it cuts and then so he's partying late with Shine and smoking blunts. Why does Shine have to go to the Israel? What did he see?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it leaves the rest to kind of program.
Speaker 2: Why does did he not have a bedtime? The other questions? Yeah, Aeriel, where do you fall in all of this? Are you are you a believer in the ritualistic sex of it all?
Speaker 4: Or are you? Are you not?
Speaker 3: Why can't we just be gay without calling it a ritual?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: I think is just on the ld G B t Q I specstrum. He's a little it's a little queer and that's okay, and we love that for you. And it doesn't have to be a thirty eight minute YouTube video to talk about it.
Speaker 2: That's fair. But Bory, are you are you feeling similar?
Speaker 4: Are you like?
Speaker 2: No, this this nigga's doing the devil's work.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think that it's the devil. I think that did he? Yeah, I think he's like, uh, you know that you know that book The Sun also Risis.
Speaker 2: I I know the title.
Speaker 3: I never read that.
Speaker 4: I read it. It's just about all these like people are all drunk all the time after the World War One, like they just didn't know what to do and they're like just wasted all the time and their debaucher's and there. I think that's Diddy. I think he just goes around getting wasted and I think he fucks everybody. I don't think it's even like, I don't think it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It transcends queerness, transcend I.
Speaker 4: Think he's I think he's I think he's debaucherous. Like I think he just has like a lot of weird sex and like parties and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've long believed and I think Diddy is maybe the most like perfect example of this ship of a nigga that got too much pussy and then just needed to go do other stuff where he's like, I fucked every woman in every way possible, and so to be with another gorgeous woman would not saytiate any needs. It wouldn't get me hard no more. I need to be able to like be inside of something different, exotic, whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think dicks are exotic.
Speaker 4: For all that I'm saying comparatively.
Speaker 2: They're They're pretty exotic for me. I there, there's sort of a rare find. You remember Amazon Trail where you would you would ride the Amazon and sort of look for those those rare birds. It's a rare bird for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very Would you do it for street like based on the context of hip hop, could you do something that was so gay that it was streue credibility? Like what if I like, what if I fuck fabulous?
Speaker 4: I think I was thinking if I jerk off fifty c but that that's that's what work's.
Speaker 1: Wrapped about it fabulous and just like.
Speaker 4: That would be amazing.
Speaker 3: I think that would be amazing.
Speaker 2: I think it.
Speaker 4: Would be cool to see you start the Brooklyn Riots of Brood.
Speaker 2: You're the hardest rapper in the game. If you can definitively say you fucked fabulous and then jerked off fifty cent, come on.
Speaker 4: Double, I think jerking of fifty cent would be a much worse experience.
Speaker 2: Oh he's gonna he's gonna be real sassy about it, and.
Speaker 4: He's gonna look at you, and it's gonna be in a car.
Speaker 2: Also he's upside down for some reason. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: But I feel like he would like it. He would be like, yeah I did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would tell us fabulous would not tell us Fablis has too many women to hit to keep us updated on who's on the case stuff.
Speaker 4: But also if some if one of those guys was going to make love to you, it would be fabulous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: He had a lot of he was sort of like the sexy rapper for a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I think I think I think with fifty it would be it would be very patriarchal sex, it would be based in domination. Yeah that's not great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fifty fifty feels like in order to it would have to be a conquest with fifty in a way that I know is not correct to say, but that feels like the only way you get fifty to participate.
Speaker 3: I also feel like it'd be boring. It'd be very vanilla, for sure. I don't do any weird shit.
Speaker 2: You don't think gets down, No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I think he is. I think he is a side. He's a mathematician. I'm not an artist, you know what I mean. I don't think he exists in like the really soft interesting parts of what that could be. I think he's a technician, right, you think he gets them a job done? But yeah, I think that would be engineered for sure.
Speaker 3: Sure, that's what I mean. Like it would be very vanilla. Then that would be engineered and it would be over.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And so in that way, are we saying we wouldn't fuck fifty cent or are we saying that that we would still smash We just don't expect romance out of this.
Speaker 8: I would still fuck fifty cent credibility, Thank you so much. But what I expect the romance to be there when I expect him to be going above and beyond?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I don't think you could expect him to go down below either.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, that's not his vibe vibe at all.
Speaker 4: I think fifty, think fifty.
Speaker 2: I've never once pictured fifty and pussy, and I pictured a lot of people eating pussy, and.
Speaker 4: I'm pictured. I've pictured fifty. Said a lot of scenarios.
Speaker 3: Always upside down for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I think almost exclusively it's pussy. Is Jermaine Duprie, I think yes, Oh yeah, I think Germaine knows as fronting back with his mouth.
Speaker 3: You know, that's true.
Speaker 4: I think that if you're under six foot you regularly.
Speaker 3: That's I've I've tested this theory and it is.
Speaker 4: I believe it's true.
Speaker 3: As a tall woman that's gotten with short man.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 4: Under six ft isn't short. It's a national average as a woman.
Speaker 3: Whatever, whatever, whatever, I give you all a chance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but to be fair, we are we are. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it sounds like across the board we all believe in Diddy's queerness if nothing else. Oh yeah, yes, we are all subscribers to the possibility that Diddy is in fact queen. And do we think that his our reflection on it us us acknowledging it is a reflection of his openness about it or is this just a best kept secret that is no longer kept if that makes sense?
Speaker 4: Is that is it that kept? I feel like it's not.
Speaker 8: I think as talking about it, Yeah, that's what makes it so like weird ritual, Like that's what makes it that because there's no acknowledgment of it, and it's like a secret, so we're just kind of like, what's going on back there?
Speaker 3: Just butt stuff? It's really nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I do think that that that for me has been one of the bigger challenges of getting older, where like as a kid, well, no, yeah, you know how anti butt stuff I am.
Speaker 4: I don't know where you are are.
Speaker 2: Personally, I've never I've never done but stuff. But but I'm not anti. I don't think I sit in a space where I'm like, hey, don't don't nobody do that. I'm like, yeah, whatever, I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a coward for me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm a coward I know that, but but those of you that are braver than me, I'm happy for you.
Speaker 4: Coward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a butt coward. That is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The weird buck coward world of Langston Kerrs.
Speaker 2: I like that because the video is still implying I'm gay. It's just, uh, it's just that I won't do it in the butt because I'm a coward. Yeah, I'm the top.
Speaker 8: They found a way, they found a way around it that that video is still forty minutes.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think what I what what has sort of been an evolution as I've gotten older, is that, like all the dirty, nasty secrets of Hollywood is just homosexuality and not like these these erotic sexual positions. I could never imagine. It's just man fucking man and nobody really wanting to have an honest conversation about why that is other than you know, a secret. Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's a lot more boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and not acknowledging like the social class, like you said, like Ston, it's like what it's like to have like five hundred million dollars. Yeah, it's like you, if you live in like Caligula, you're gonna have some Roman Empire type stuff, because that's the only way you can entertain yourself. It's like, like what he's gonna do missionary with Like it's like it's like side hicks for like models.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what Leonardo DiCaprio does? They say, he does it like he just puts on headphones and she lays there and then he just comes in the room, does it? And you ever heard about that? Whoa, Yeah, they say that's what he does. It's like you go up to the room and you're laying there and he comes in with headphones and just like and then he's out. I mean, I think it's more than one O.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my boy, My boy takes a while. That's why he puts the headphones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got to concentrate.
Speaker 4: He's got to make what's listening to.
Speaker 2: He's got to make it through the entire week of the daily that he hasn't caught up on a whole episode.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, you're listening to motivational phrases and stuff. Come on.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The reponent was great.
Speaker 3: He did a lot of great work.
Speaker 2: He just says more so. I guess the final question and we have to go to break. The final question is with this this sort of being a knowledge that did he is in fact probably queer and he is probably having sex with these these people. Do you then expect that it is our responsibility to continue to talk about this or is this something that we should just let fall to the wayside and be like go crazy? Who cares?
Speaker 1: But they don't say he's a predator. It's always like the stories is always you're having the most fun at your life, and it's like it's like six am, and then they're like and then I chose to go home. Yeah, And I'm like, okay, that sounds good. You had a great party, then the party that you weren't there for then you broke out. Nobody tried to keep you there, nobody drugged you or anything. But if there was predatory behavior, that's something different. But like, yeah, everybody's just talking about I wasn't down with that, and I left, and I'm like, well, let's party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody's saying that, uh, that that fabulous was chained up in his basement. It truly was just like I partied for a really long time, things got weird and I decided to go elsewhere.
Speaker 4: It was just now most parties in yeah, yeah, it's just like a weird Yeah, you're just like, Oh, no, I don't. I don't do that after midnight. Yeah, I'm a good dude, but I don't like to eat that.
Speaker 2: Oh y'all are lighting another blunt and yeah, I'm a I think I'm good man.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I did get it right before you leave. Yeah, you're asking if we should still talk about it. I think that we should talk about it in barbershops, and I think you guys can do it.
Speaker 2: Bring it up.
Speaker 3: Oh you've already started. Okay, Okay, that's my bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that I've been in a barbershop where Diddy being gay hasn't been a conversation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, every time.
Speaker 2: If I go to a barbershop and they're not talking about Diddy being gay, I think I'm gonna get a bad haircut. I think that's gonna be a ship cut.
Speaker 4: If they're not talking about it, I'll bring it up.
Speaker 9: But we all agree Diddy gay, right, Okay, no shadow fade, but also.
Speaker 1: Even super Cuts is talking about it.
Speaker 2: All Right, We're gonna take a break. We'll be back with more Ariel more, justin than more. My mama told me.
Speaker 4: Bond you.
Speaker 2: It is Langston Kerman and me.
Speaker 4: You are more not me me. We we.
Speaker 2: And we are terribly excited because we're bringing our podcast. My mama told me to the Just for Laughs Festival in Montreal.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's gonna be great. We're gonna have great guests for you, door prizes, and us in person. You can come see us, touch us, smell us, whatever you need to do.
Speaker 2: Come smell our hair, y'all. You gotta do it and listen. We're gonna be at the Hilton Double Tree in Montreal, and you don't want to miss it. It's gonna be an amazing show. It's gonna be the most fun you can imagine at eleven am in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be the best thing you can do besides eating a late breakfast. So remember that's Friday, July twenty eighth, at eleven am in the Hilton Double Tree, Montreal. Or you can go to hahaha dot com and search. Ma mama told me.
Speaker 2: Just look up. My mama told me live shows. We're gonna be there Montreal.
Speaker 4: We we.
Speaker 6: I'd rather check myself before I wreck myself.
Speaker 4: We are back checking, not reckon getting into this Diddy conspiracy. I do want to say this is I believe. I do believe this one.
Speaker 2: You believe. Okay, let's make sure where I'm packing which parts specifically. Because we agree on the queerness, you believe in the Illuminati element of it, you believe in that part.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I believe that.
Speaker 3: The wholeheart is something different to you.
Speaker 4: I guess, yeah, I guess. We were talking so much about the ditty queerness of it, I forgot that there was the whole other. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The argument is that that the there is a sort of Illuminati chokehold that he's creating through this queer sex.
Speaker 4: Well, I just get here's what I think about the illuminati part. I just get sick of like, bro, nobody's signing you because you're bad at rapping. It's not because you don't want to jerk off d Yeah, shut up that whole like, oh no, no, no, these no, they're just better and you're kind of bad at rapping. Yeah, it sucks that you quit selling drugs to start rapping and that you're bad at it, but that's what happened. There's no like industry not letting you in because you don't wanna you don't want to kiss Germaine Dupris. Yeah, you going off.
Speaker 2: You just don't got the factor. And and I'm sorry that you had to just wait until you were thirty eight to discover that. But but you ain't got it, baby, But it help.
Speaker 3: You Kissmae Dupris.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe a kiss or too could have gotten you a record.
Speaker 3: If you're not good a little kiss.
Speaker 4: What I'm seeing the show business, there's tons of dudes who did do that and it still didn't. They got a three quarters summer, They got a three quarters hit like I hit for three quarters of the summer. Yeah, that was it. You still can't even like nobody just straight up fucked through.
Speaker 8: You would have had nothing at all. So why not suck a little dick, a little airplay for the summer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess if you want to keep doing you know, you could do county fairs for the rest of your life. It's not a bad life.
Speaker 3: It's that or nothing.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, I did a little bit of research on your conspiracy that.
Speaker 4: I'm so curious where Congress.
Speaker 2: Well, frankly, frankly, you guys knew exactly where I was going with this. It was the only place worth going to which is YouTube to talk about this, and I found a video called Diddy Exposed Exposed us all caps for manipulating his artists to get sex with men. There's a it's a near ten minute video talking about Diddy's sort of seductive and or manipulative behavior. And while it's sinners on Diddy and I'm curious to hear your thoughts on this. While the video centers on Ditty, the first half of it actually focuses on record producer Clive Davis. Clive Davis is supposedly the source that leads Ditty into this life of sexual exploitation and manipulation in general, or just the with men part, specifically with men. It seems I think Diddy knew how to fuck fuck bitches before this, and then Clive comes in, and Clive, it's worth noting, is a super producer, whatever executive guy, but he ends up coming out as bisexual very late in life. He has two marriages to two women, has children with them, and then ultimately comes out later as like a dude who's down to fuck other dudes and Diddy. Diddy and Clive Davis have maintained a very tight relationship over the years. Or rather they party a lot together despite the fact that Clive Davis is ninety one and did he is fifty three. So I don't look, I don't party with my name.
Speaker 3: You need you need a house mother. Claud Davis is the house mother.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's also it's also super convenient that Clive Davis is Jewish. Yeah, so it's like, let's find a way.
Speaker 4: We should have opened with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah did he couldn't have fucked a man without a jew tricking in.
Speaker 4: I want to note that Langston said that, not me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but David believed it, and I speak for both. Yes, So so essentially Clive Davis and and this is the part that I think becomes especially edgy inside of this because Jaguar Wright former artists, I guess now just a lady who be telling everybody's business.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Jaguar Right apparently has been extremely outspoken about Clive davis is UH tendency for for specifically using his black female artists in order to seduce their black boyfriends and husbands, and specifically at a party, Jaguar Wright claims that Clive Davis tried to fuck her husband in front of her, and there was I guess nothing she could do about it, or she did do something about it. And now that's why we don't know much from Jaguar Right ever.
Speaker 8: Since Is it that or is it that you weren't you just have it?
Speaker 4: What was what was the hit Jaguar Right single we're missing out on.
Speaker 2: I think we got that one and then and then never again if I'm gonna look at it correctly.
Speaker 4: And also tried to fuck my husband at a party? What does that even mean? Who amongst that's such a that's such a wild thing. What do you mean he came up and like walked up behind him and kissed him on the neck and started what do you mean he tried to fuck your husband in That's like such a crazy thing to say without specifics.
Speaker 8: I feel like when you're a Clive Davis type character, you're just going up to people and be like, hey, you want to fuck. I don't think there's a cute kiss on the neck. I don't think there's any seduction. I think it's like, yo, you're trying to fuck, which I know your wife's right there in the interview. Is sort of the implication that Jaguar Right is making. It isn't sort of like a flirty I bought him a drink and told him he had a nice shirt. It was much more of like, what's up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, A lot of dudes have tried to fuck me after I think kinda yeah, and lots.
Speaker 4: Of funny shirt. You want to stupid me?
Speaker 3: You're getting proposition left and right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had no idea.
Speaker 2: So one of the things that they're The video goes on to claim is that Diddy had a sexual encounter with Clive Davis in nineteen ninety four, and that sexual encounter was the sort of spark that Bad Boy Entertainment needed to get on its feet. That essentially, he fucked five.
Speaker 3: Davis off the knees, off the feet.
Speaker 4: Let's go m signing one of the most prolific rappers of all time. I had nothing.
Speaker 2: He needed seed money to Class six back to back. That had nothing, And I'll tell you where you get seed from.
Speaker 1: Mason, Craig Mack and Mary J.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, they had nothing. What's the four one? One was just a bad album? My fault? Yeah, because did he sucked off Clive Davis seventy one?
Speaker 1: You hear that?
Speaker 4: Total?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ladies, you just didn't have it. But Clive Davis did and did he got it out there?
Speaker 4: He said he wasn't going to ask who smash to eat class. That's because it was Clive Davis drive to suck gdy Well, that's I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Do I think that that didn't tip over the scales? Perhaps I'm with it.
Speaker 2: You do buy into the possibility that did he did suck off Clive Davis? You just don't buy that this that's all it took to get Bad Boy where it would need.
Speaker 3: I think get helped. Sure, I think get helped.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's a little dick sucking amongst friends?
Speaker 4: Do you think it's like do you think it's like golf where it's like you don't have to know how to play golf to be a great business man, but it definitely helps.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the willing and dealing you do, the what's it called the after glow after sex?
Speaker 3: Y'all laying there and you're like, so you think about.
Speaker 4: Bad Boy everybody coal distribution.
Speaker 2: And I will say that if I am a person who fucks in private, a a different group than I I sort of show publicly. I am at my loosest after I fuck a man. You know what I mean your Yeah, that's true, because if I'm fucking bitches that that ain't nest sarily what I want the world. You know what I mean, I'm presenting. I'm always still posturing in that way if I'm real, So yeah, my shoulders are all the way down right.
Speaker 1: You really I would be relaxed to Clive Davis because even in nineteen ninety four, he's still sick. Yeah, I just break this old man. I'm like a young.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm thinking it was mouth. I don't think I think did he gave it with Booty. I don't think yeah it was a college athalete. I'm just saying, yeah, he ran the city. He did run the city, and he's in good shape. He made a real big deal about running a marathon one time.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's a big accomplishment. You really stepped over that.
Speaker 2: It's a big accomplishment that we all know at least ten people who have done. And then Diddy was like, run or die. It is the thing that matters. It's like, relax, big dog. Relax. That said that, the video goes on to sort of break down Diddy's then life after sucking off Clive Davis, where he has multiple encounters with multiple other artists. Fifty Cent has, As you pointed out, David been extremely outspoken about Diddy trying to hit on him. One time, he said, did he told him you wanted to take him shopping? And fifty did not care for that at all.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing. Also, though we got it showing that hyper masculinity shit, I think did he probably did want to take him shop. He was like, Hey, you're wearing those g unit taktops. They look like sports draws. Let me take you out to the galleria one day. He's like, we'll get you some stuff that fits good. Was like, I He's like, I gat.
Speaker 2: You're in great shape. You don't have to dress like this. And the fifty did not care for the shopping request.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: There are also claims that they point out to a They point out a video where Diddy is on Drink Champs and repeatedly is calling Nori Daddy and tells him that he likes when he gets frisky and sort of like fights back the way that he does.
Speaker 1: And it is a little Oh that was weird.
Speaker 2: It is a little weird.
Speaker 8: I've never seen, but now I really want Diddy to rebrand into like a little NASAs type character.
Speaker 2: I watched the Gay Rebrand.
Speaker 4: If it was hardcore gay at the end, it would be yeah, because I think it'd be really good at it.
Speaker 2: I think I do fully expect and maybe this is speculative, but I do fully expect him to make a Quincy Jones turn right at the end. Like I think he's going to be very open about like all the people who he used to fuck and who used to fuck each other in front of him.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, imagine that would that would end the world. Man.
Speaker 2: I used to I used to clap Kevin Hart's butt cheeks every night.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Cool, Diddy, Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 10: Little man, you start breaking down those specials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's starting to feel like Diddy was there.
Speaker 5: I saw it.
Speaker 4: I saw Dave Chappelle go in the room with every member of Next Closest about Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 3: It does little known facts.
Speaker 1: Black Rob woe was about what he saw in the room.
Speaker 4: WHOA, that's why you didn't last song, and that's why he died.
Speaker 3: He knew too much.
Speaker 2: We had to get him sick. He was gonna tell our business.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry for all our Black Rod fans.
Speaker 2: Yes, that I love that one song. I couldn't tell you a single other thing he did.
Speaker 4: He talks about steal cars a lot on that. I can see that.
Speaker 2: There's also the now very infamous video of Meek Mill in the pool where Diddy is standing over him giving him a number of sexually suggestive compliments. He's again calling him daddy and telling him how proud of him he is, while Meek Mill is sort of sitting poolside in a way that feels like a captive. It does feel a little bit like a man unable to fight back because of his caretaker, you know, demanding that he just received it and not do anything.
Speaker 8: Wow, the video you watched was Jesus, this is not as good as Justine. Justin was like, yeah, thirty eight Venison is cut up. This is like there's a man by the pool, he's being called daddy and he can't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's the Meek mil one I think is maybe the most sort of like yeah, bloody glove in the backyard type situation. And then there is also a video of Diddy's former bodyguard who claims to have seen Diddy and jo Rule running out of a hotel room together naked, but naked he puts it and covering themselves with towels. It was just Jo Rule and Diddy. This is a young Jo Rule before Joe Rule is fully at his most rule baby and was apparently fucking Diddy before he made it to the top.
Speaker 3: And look at him.
Speaker 8: Well he got famous for a little while, Dinny Life.
Speaker 1: He had a great run. He actually he actually is one of those. He's deceptively one of the best selling rappers of those two thousands.
Speaker 4: Telling I saw Joe Rule like six months ago in concerto.
Speaker 2: How was that concert?
Speaker 4: Did I not tell you about that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Oh, man, I saw it was one of those old people concert. It was Joe Rule and Ashanti Fat. Joe was there concert. Lloyd opened it up. Well, John was there for a little bit. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: I did call those old head concerts.
Speaker 4: Ye oh my god. It is everybody who graduated from two to seven. Wow. Yeah. There was a lot of baby fat in the building, like people would dusted off the baby fat.
Speaker 1: It was jackets.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, it was all It was all happy. I was gonna get a sweatband, but everybody was like relaxed.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, bonjore.
Speaker 2: It is a Langston Kerman and me.
Speaker 4: You're not mean, wee wee.
Speaker 2: And we are terribly excited because we're bringing our podcast. My mama told me to the Just for Laughs festival in Montreal.
Speaker 4: Ooh, it's gonna be great. We're gonna have great guests for you, door prizes and us in person. You can come see us, touch us, smell us, whatever you need to do.
Speaker 2: Come smell our hair, y'all. You gotta do it and listen. We're gonna be at the Hilton Double Tree in Montreal, and you don't want to miss it. It's gonna be an amazing show. It's gonna be the most fun you can imagine at eleven am in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be the best thing you can do besides eating a late breakfast. So remember that's Friday, July twenty eighth at eleven am in the Hilton Double Tree, Montreal. Or you can go to hahaha dot com and search Ma mama told.
Speaker 2: Me, just look up. My mama told me live shows were gonna be there Montreal, monsieur we we. Additionally, it goes on the video goes on to talk about Usher, who specifically did he mentored quote unquote mentored when he was fourteen. And there's a video, a very sort of like older video where Diddy and UH is sitting at a party and he talks about having and I think Usher is there, and he talks about having woken up in beds with Usher on multiple occasions when he was a child, and sort of like them sharing a bed together despite him being then a millionaire and not needing to share a bed with Usher.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is damning though.
Speaker 3: Wait yeah, so now wait a minute, I will go with Usher.
Speaker 2: That's right, rue.
Speaker 3: I think this conspiracy is real.
Speaker 2: They're saying, yes, Usher, Usher was a part of the sexual manipulation. That's not necessarily suggesting Usher carried the torch forward, but it is saying that Usher was one of the many Diddy victims.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, yeah that No, you should never be in a bed with a fourteen It's like, even if you think Michael Jackson is innocent of everything, the story is alone are so inappropriate that it's enough to Yeah, it's like to even be put in a position, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: He grew up. Weird. You still don't get to Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't go see has to stop at a certain hour and let him go to a different bed.
Speaker 3: The door is open and unlocked.
Speaker 4: It's also like, would you do that with your kid? Would you be like, no, he's a cool guy. I let my kids. Of course, somebody in your family, of course not so like, why am I gonna give Michael Jackson more leeway?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But but this this also led me to believe and I'd be curious to hear your thoughts, because it got me thinking about some of the other incidents that Diddy has been a part of, specifically all of the fights that he's gotten into with other rappers that we've ever gotten a very clear explanation as to why these fights occurred. Specifically Drake. He has a a very sort of like legendary They got in a fight in the club. He supposedly beat up Drake. Jake Cole and him have been very open about having fought each other, and I wonder, I wonder if some of those fights were spawned from Diddy sort of doing a Diddy thing and being like, I'll fuck you and then being like, Nigga, I'll punch you in the head, and then it going the way it went.
Speaker 8: That possible it could be that it could also be like they did fuck and the argument is about please don't tell anybody we fuck?
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 4: But who? Like if it's him and Drake, who's gonna tell somebody.
Speaker 9: Everybody about past lovers.
Speaker 4: I would love to hear the market room. It's just dad a voicemail? Did he left right.
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 5: Daddy?
Speaker 2: Daddy? You said, Daddy?
Speaker 1: Come you.
Speaker 4: Well. I also think though, that Diddy gets some fights with people because he's just sassy, like he's like, that's what. Like. I heard an interview with the Locks and they said, like right after they signed with Diddy, they were in the club with him, and you know, the Locks were like street rap and like did he Like they looked over and Diddy had hit somebody with a bottle and was like, what I'm in here with the Locks? They were like, whoa what? I think that's like his get down anyway.
Speaker 2: I think Diddy is a niggah who has not had back up for a long time, and so he fights like he cannot lose.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 2: There is not a single person he comes across that he he got in that fight or almost got in that fight. This past year on the street when he was dressed like the Joker. Do y'all remember this?
Speaker 4: That's that's it was crazy I remember?
Speaker 3: Or was it just a slap?
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't no physical like uh transferrent, Like they didn't fight each other, but it was reaching a point where like they were about to fight each other. And the dude, who was like an actor on power, didn't realize. He was like I think fighting with Diddy. He was just like, there's a maniac on the street, dressed like the Joker, talking all kinds of crazy to me. And then they they sort of have it out and then they they squashed it. And the whole time they're squashing it, didd he's like, you lucky because I was gonna murder you. You're just gonna die tonight because you don't know you didn't know who I was, I'll kill you. And it's like, whoa, This dude's scary.
Speaker 8: But I don't think Diddy's killing anybody. He just got his gooms. I think that's why he's so sassy and flamboyant.
Speaker 4: I think he's down to get the trigger pulled. Though.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not brave enough to even make the phone call, and I think Didd he'll make the phone call before he's even sure why he would why he's calling.
Speaker 8: Yeah right, he'll kill you or he'll exile you. Yeah, you'll get sent.
Speaker 3: To real quick, real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're going back to Belize baby, because listen off.
Speaker 4: Believe though he's got a good life.
Speaker 2: No, he's got a good life, and he wasn't supposed to keep rapping. It was too much to him. I just mean for his mental health. It was bad for him. I think, yeah, well that's all.
Speaker 8: But that on board, I'm like, you convinced me. At first, I was like, this doesn't seem true, but now I'm like, oh, he's definitely been fucking and sucking for getting people jah rule and the Usher thing got me.
Speaker 2: That's there's a level of coercion that I think we have to acknowledge. And I do think if I were to make an argument, I think a lot of it seems to be rooted in him being a very rich maniac more than it is some like sinister gay plot. I don't don't believe in sort of like the queer illuminati of it all, but I.
Speaker 1: Do think.
Speaker 2: I do think if you give a a a very wealthy man too much rope, he will do some wild ship with that rope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like making the bands and make you walk for a cheesecake or whatever.
Speaker 8: And that's why they didn't make it. They didn't suck enough, dick, think about it. None of them, none of them.
Speaker 2: Damn Now, you really thought he could break Freddy p and he's like, nahak Freddy.
Speaker 4: That guy was like he wasn't used to having nice clothes, even Freddy.
Speaker 2: Freddy was like I got to wear a shirt every day.
Speaker 1: People that weren't ready to be a corporate product every right now.
Speaker 4: Said I'm from the dirty. We don't even know the price is soap And I was like, this, bro, they're not going to be able to keep Sky on TV.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: You gotta learn the prices so you can't be that dirty. You gotta learn the prices so.
Speaker 4: It's a dirty dude. Don't get me wrong. I was pulling for fred but I.
Speaker 2: Also knew that he was my favorite of the band.
Speaker 4: But that's personality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like he beat the ship out of the times.
Speaker 4: It was big.
Speaker 2: Yeahs had some weight on him and he worked ness out.
Speaker 4: God man, quick, good show.
Speaker 2: Damn well, Ariel Justin, could you tell the people where they can find you? And what cool ship you have going on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can find me on Instagram and Twitter at Arie l Eat. It's just my name, uh, and we just do Fraudsters every week.
Speaker 3: Check us out, it's right.
Speaker 1: Check out the show at Fraudsters LPN on Instagram. You know we're on all major platforms, and you can follow me at Justin Underscore William's Underscore Comedy. Remember all of that.
Speaker 2: Whoa your your name wasn't available, and yet you fought for it with every tuthaday.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like it, Bory. You can just tell the people where they can find you.
Speaker 4: Uh, cool guy joke Safty seven dot com No seven on Instagram, no Twitter, Oh we got an Instagram now though. Check out my mama told me pod on Instagram because it's fun as always.
Speaker 2: You can follow me at Langston Kerman on Instagram and uh and please subscribe to the YouTube page. Watch the videos, comment say say hurtful things. We're fine with that. We're perfectly fine.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't cut deep at all. And then if you want to send us your own conspiracy theories, your own drops. If you want to tell us who else is gay and what they're trying to do with it. You can send it all to mymama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. And and that's it. Okay by bitch, the.
Speaker 6: Government brought bavies my group chips in your names al Korala Bears are racist by the also player for as mad money, fur ships and fan of turkey stuff.
Speaker 5: I can't tell me the government