Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys blowing out of the backfield, exploding down the sidelines.
Speaker 3: This is Hanging with the Boys, presented by Wing Stuff where Flavor gets its wings. Now. Your hosts Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly and Shannon Gross.
Speaker 4: Hum Day, Hoby, it's our Friday.
Speaker 2: You're looking live at Tostitos Championship Plaza outside.
Speaker 4: The Ford Center at the Star in Frisco, Texas, where Nate has one job. At the beginning of the show, do.
Speaker 5: Your job, chuck down show detailed, detailed detail. It is a lovely you want to be hero co host this superhero.
Speaker 4: Co host because you were too busy pumping your guns with job?
Speaker 6: Did you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did once? Yes, Shut the f up.
Speaker 6: That is Kurt, he is Nate, This is ship.
Speaker 5: It fixed this in the fact girl Ja Zoe keeping us up live and in focus.
Speaker 6: I am Salt and Pepper Poppy.
Speaker 5: Together we make Hanging with the Boys the sports talk equivalent.
Speaker 6: The brow people.
Speaker 7: Deal us when we speak. Three pumps, what's up?
Speaker 6: Baby? Just cool? Three pumps? Get your fun?
Speaker 4: You eat it every day by Wingstop or Flavor gets it. We nice shirt, Nate, Yeah.
Speaker 6: I got about six different.
Speaker 4: I like that. It was good with your eyes. It brings out your gray in your beard.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the man is in the brother man because I'm Finn turn into my old self and just go to selling folks out.
Speaker 6: I tried to break away from that.
Speaker 8: The last sellouts I had was on this show about our personal business.
Speaker 7: But I'm finna get everybody, even folks over there.
Speaker 2: You have a new you have a new you have a new Uh we'll get to in a second. But you have a new defensive scheme you want to implement. YEA, hang on one second. Yeah, Jesse, I like your shirt as well. Nice comfortable looking hoodie.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Is that that good material?
Speaker 6: Good soft?
Speaker 7: Yeah that they said to you just have the best relaxing shirt.
Speaker 6: I think this came from Okay, I think.
Speaker 2: Is that back when we used to get swagged from.
Speaker 6: You used to really mean used to we used to have value around.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, everything loses it shine after a while, Kurt, nice shirt.
Speaker 5: The sleeve there, there's a little marlin, a little fish made whoever it never made?
Speaker 7: They say it swims upstream.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how been upstreaming. You look, get you get ready for Mexico.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to bring some kind of bright spot to the week.
Speaker 4: You know, we got tomorrow.
Speaker 9: It's gonna be a bright spot.
Speaker 6: I hope, so, Kurt, I hope.
Speaker 4: So some day it's it's Wednesday, mentals and dentals.
Speaker 6: We get dentals. I'm good.
Speaker 4: And it's our Friday.
Speaker 2: We won't be here tomorrow because there's a football game tomorrow night and and.
Speaker 6: Go man a little free game at once.
Speaker 4: But yeah, we'll be here Friday. Are we the only show Friday? No, everybody's back full roster.
Speaker 7: Oh you know they gonna be wanting to be on and give their opinion.
Speaker 4: Well you have an opinion?
Speaker 8: Oh, yes I do, and I've been having this opinion for quite a while.
Speaker 2: You have a new, a new defensive scheme you want to implement. Yes, what what is that scheme?
Speaker 6: It's called it three four mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Jess's gonna shoot it down because we don't have a greasy hog in the middle of the nose.
Speaker 5: Go, you're about to see what you're about to go up against tomorrow night. What you would need for his defense?
Speaker 2: Yes, the reason fick greasy five.
Speaker 6: What girl got three with the eight and a half inches?
Speaker 7: Hey? In sacks?
Speaker 6: That what Jerry was talking about?
Speaker 4: Three sacks, three sacks, three middle Huh?
Speaker 6: Explain the three four? Elaborate The three four.
Speaker 8: Is a noseguard, a guy out of the center, guys over the tackles. You have stand up outside linebackers strong and weak, depending on where the tight end at. And you have two middle linebackers or two linebackers inside linebackers, one over each guard. Uh. The reason I say that is because now you can truly free Parsons up. Because I've been saying in it since the day he walked over there and called himself a defensive vent.
Speaker 6: Now he's getting.
Speaker 8: To the point where he want to put a hand on the ground. I laugh every time I see that. Whether it's a pass rush or it's a run. I'm gonna kill you, just taking away your biggest advantage.
Speaker 6: When you stand up.
Speaker 8: And you got balance in your feet, I don't know where you're going, and you are one of the.
Speaker 6: Fastest guys off the ball in the league.
Speaker 8: But you begin down there like a hole and you want a waller, I'm gonna beat you to death. Put that ball in three four U lets go, But Jesse tell him why the three four may not work?
Speaker 6: They I may not.
Speaker 4: You gotta be big in the three right, the three guys got it.
Speaker 5: You got a third leg and you got to you got to be Yeah, you can line I mean you can. You can line up Tank on one side, Mike on the other side.
Speaker 10: You can.
Speaker 6: That part is fine.
Speaker 5: And you can line back up there in the two linebackers you can have over shown and and Kendrick.
Speaker 6: That's fine.
Speaker 4: You just don't have that coffee, can you.
Speaker 6: You ain't work in the middle.
Speaker 7: You don't.
Speaker 6: You won't have the girth, you don't have the folders. Can you don't have that?
Speaker 9: You don't have it now, So what's the difference.
Speaker 7: And that's what I was saying.
Speaker 6: Just get a do good guy. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That ain't gonna work either, because all they gonna really do now is now that you because because what happens now is I gotta I got a guy over the center, right, and then I have my my other two guys are over.
Speaker 7: My guards right, that's right off the ball linebackers.
Speaker 5: So now all I'm gonna do is I'm gonna take the center I'm gonna get him upfield.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have the nose guard go one way or the other.
Speaker 5: Right then I'm a combo from my my guard in my tackle. We gonna combo this dude, and I'm gonna work my way up and then whatever if I got a tight end or full back or whatever, he gonna come.
Speaker 6: Through there clear everything else, and it's gonna be holes this big Denzel.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, Denzel Dason and the other kid Hoskins on the practice squad.
Speaker 5: See, this is where we've come. This is this is where we've come to.
Speaker 4: Three games in, we're pulling them up from the practice.
Speaker 6: We're stretching in hostel.
Speaker 7: Guys, the practice squad three fifteen, that's you.
Speaker 6: That's one of you.
Speaker 4: Changing your scheme three games into the season.
Speaker 6: It's not gonna work.
Speaker 9: Could I mean, I'm trying, guys.
Speaker 11: Could you just twitch gears like that in the mid mid season if you had the guys, you.
Speaker 8: Got okay, you have ten days off, you got this game.
Speaker 6: You got ten days off. You don't have ten.
Speaker 5: Days off, you you you got the weekend. You're back to back to work next week Monday.
Speaker 8: When after they you seen them practice I met what I said.
Speaker 7: They got.
Speaker 6: I met what I said. I mean, you're full of gilt.
Speaker 7: They going in past.
Speaker 6: One day point take it. I'll take it.
Speaker 7: So And I know it's a fantasy, but you have Parsons.
Speaker 8: How do you free him up? What is the best way to free him up? If I say put him at Mike backer, If I say put him at Will backer, off the ball and all of that, everybody gonna blow a gasket.
Speaker 6: So I'm trying to get him free.
Speaker 8: Because we had no tackle for losses this past game.
Speaker 6: We had no sacks this past game.
Speaker 8: We had maybe two quarterback hits this.
Speaker 6: Oh we had one.
Speaker 5: Well, he ran him out of bottle. That wasn't really the sack when you kind out of the sack. I mean statistically it was a sack, but it wasn't like they got him in the backfield. He ran and didn't get back to a line of scrimm.
Speaker 6: Pull up that paper man.
Speaker 8: We if Parsons, if part since is least a threat in every game where he's been least a threat, our defense is fared.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: Now I'm not saying great, but they're fared.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 7: But when he is a non none.
Speaker 6: Factor, we look terrible. How they said in the movie terrible. Next time, you know, we need to hear him again.
Speaker 7: Yeah he good, yeah, good, terrible, good, terrible.
Speaker 6: But that's the thing.
Speaker 5: If you move Michael off the ball, you still run into the same problem. Is that now he still isn't free to go hunt because he's now having to defeat his own man who got blocked into his way.
Speaker 8: But at the outside linebacker, you're dealing with tight ends now that yes, they can turn the protection, but you're still basically getting a chance to deal with the one guy with the Do you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: When I line up with.
Speaker 5: Right, but when you line when he's on the end, what does that do?
Speaker 6: I just run the ball off the middle.
Speaker 12: Now I don't care. I gotta figure up him, free him up to do what to make plays. Ain't no plays to be made. Teams are running the football down your throat. Ain't no plays to be made.
Speaker 9: There's not enough.
Speaker 11: He's not he said it the other day, it's not getting pressure because he's not getting opportunities because they can't stop the run.
Speaker 5: Thirty one thirty one passing attempts in the last two games we play, we play in the ultimate pass, first past, second past third football league, and two quarterbacks in this league in the year of twenty twenty four have won games.
Speaker 6: Now you can say twenty five to twenty eight that game.
Speaker 5: Was a blowout, have one games via blowout, and have not thrown the ball board in sixteen.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you this, and this is just this is I know this is.
Speaker 2: Stupid, but again, per game, you know, I'm looking for Santa Claus here.
Speaker 4: He's your best player on the defensive side of the ball, right, correct, he is a linebacker.
Speaker 2: But we've all said any staff, he's not rushing the pastors owasis snap right now. You're not losing by throwing the ball. You're losing by the run game. Would you put him in the middle and just let him at least your best players in the mix and can make a tackle and can maybe stop the run a little bit.
Speaker 5: We need to sit down and watch film together because I'm just gonna show you over and over and over again how Kendricks how overshown and if you put Micah.
Speaker 4: There, then you're gonna get washed out.
Speaker 6: They will get washed because of the front.
Speaker 5: More because he's just better than those guys.
Speaker 6: But over time fixing the issue.
Speaker 5: It's not he Here's what Michael stuck between a rock and the hard place.
Speaker 6: Here's where he's having a can get through here. Here's here's what Michael stuck between the rock and the hard place.
Speaker 2: Is.
Speaker 5: We put him in this caliber with Miles, Max Crosby.
Speaker 8: You're speaking French English English.
Speaker 6: We ain't which we will, but we put him in this category.
Speaker 5: Micah is put in this category of Miles Garrett, Max Crosby, t J. Watt, uh Nick, and Joey Bosa. Right, here's the problem. He's two hundred and forty pounds. That's that that those guys fit the bill to play those positions.
Speaker 7: The seventy to.
Speaker 6: I'm sure that, I'm sure. I'm sure they're probably around two seventy.
Speaker 7: T J.
Speaker 5: Watt, t J Watt, Max, Kris, Miles, Miles, he's probably eighty. But those guys are I'm talking about twenty five, thirty something even forty five pounds heavier than Michael.
Speaker 6: So what you so he's two So that's about twelve pounds, right, that's.
Speaker 4: Twelve pounds makes that big of a difference, Yes, you do.
Speaker 6: And the way your frame is.
Speaker 5: Fifty five okay, fifteen pounds, who else, Miles Garrett.
Speaker 8: That's to eighty seventy four seventy two, that's I.
Speaker 6: Know him, twenty five pounds.
Speaker 4: You're like, I push, I've pushed that.
Speaker 5: I know how in those in those places, it matters, It matters a bunch. And that's the problem is he's too forty. You just don't have He doesn't have the girth to just play defensive end, but he doesn't have anything around him that will allow him to be successful at linebacker when you don't have any When when I watched this Giants film, I'm gonna give your chance. When I watched this Giants film, they look when I watch this Giants film, Okay, I watched number ninety seven. Dexter was in the number ninety seven. Dexter Lawrens that second the second.
Speaker 4: Three Fody five, that's one hundred pounds. Three fody five is a big boy.
Speaker 5: And I watched Dexter Lawrence on double teams double teams one.
Speaker 6: Two other dudes who are.
Speaker 5: Probably a combined six hundred, six hundred and forty fifty pounds not move him. You know what that means? The guy standing behind him free they get the free flow. Okay, God, when he has one on one coverage.
Speaker 6: He moves mountains guys behind him free.
Speaker 5: So you can stick Michael back that all you want. But the guys in front of him is gonna make his He's gonna have to defeat his own old man and the and the offensive center or tackle the guard whoever coming at him. He's it's not his fault because they ill prepared and ill built this roster to have pieces around perfect.
Speaker 6: That got it was.
Speaker 8: The roster was perfect because the coach that designed this roster, they all remember last year, jest, stay.
Speaker 6: With me here, different coach. That's what I'm saying. The roster was perfect.
Speaker 8: All we did was stunning and blitz stunning and blitz stunning.
Speaker 7: So you he was always on the move.
Speaker 8: Double T S E T s uh tackle tackle end down, tackle, end down, line back around.
Speaker 6: It was always moved.
Speaker 4: What is the T and the E T. Shout out to Jerry Madaline.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, you looked at the video. Okay, thank you to look here. This is when you have a tackle in a guard. Okay, on the guard is gonna be a tackle. On the tackle is gonna be an end. This end is crashing down, hitting his guard, and the tackle is looping around, or vice versa. I'm hitting the tackle as a tackle. I'm hitting the tackle as a tackle, and the end is doing These guys are always moving around, asking the guard and the tackle to work in unison, to.
Speaker 6: Keep up withness speed. Is that called a stunt? That's a stunt. So now, you my boy, you my boy.
Speaker 7: But even if I go to a three four, I'm gonna continue.
Speaker 6: To do that.
Speaker 9: Why aren't they doing it now?
Speaker 8: Because gym don't want to do it, and everybody thinks, and every except you.
Speaker 6: Now, Jess, you agreeing with me.
Speaker 8: Now, he's not and never will be a defensive end. He's not and never will be. And next year he probably way two thirty five. About the end of the year, he'll wear two thirty five. And every tackle in the league, even a D minus tackle, is gonna be like, I got you, all right.
Speaker 4: Let's take our first break when we come back.
Speaker 8: Good stuff, man, good to tell you that three four boy, Just stop moving around.
Speaker 7: Yes, we'll get you a fat man in grab grass.
Speaker 6: Be right back on.
Speaker 13: Heck up with the boys, Hey Cowboys fans. As official whiskey sponsor of the NFL. It's not a kickoff without the generous spirit of Crown Royal, and that's why we've built the Crown Royal Rid, an absurdly awesome eighteen wheeler delivering the generous spirit to stadiums and tailgates across the country. Follow the Royal Rig on its journey from city to city, bringing together local cuisine, NFL legends, and the opportunity to pack a purple bag for charity and win tickets to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Crownrooyal dot com for rules and more. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 14: Hey Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 5: Prushcott keeps it slide for the first down.
Speaker 14: Investigate your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 1: Perthpick throw my goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 14: Visit blockchain dot Com Slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 15: How's Wingstop sound crispy juicy, classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauted tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop Ranch and of course spicy Cajun fried corn.
Speaker 6: I think you've heard.
Speaker 15: Enough, get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot com.
Speaker 1: Hey Cowboys fans, a twenty twenty four football season is here, and the seed Gig is here to help you experience all the action. Seed Gig makes it easier to find tickets so you can be a part of all.
Speaker 6: The down celebrations this season.
Speaker 1: Whether you're buying or selling tickets at Cowboys football games or to any other live event, seed Gig is the place.
Speaker 6: To do it.
Speaker 1: Seat Gig is the official primary ticketing partner of the Dallas Cowboys. The most disruptive idea in ticketing a ticket that works, expect the expect.
Speaker 3: It seed Geek. Back to Hanging with the Bulls.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the second segment of Hanging with the Boys, brought you each and every day by Blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 4: Thank you blockchain dot com. Kurt Yes, seven eleven.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're teaming up with Fanatics to give you the chance to be a VIP at next year's Fanatics Fest from now until October the twenty ninth.
Speaker 4: When you go to pump eight and hit it three.
Speaker 16: Times US seven words out check out to be Internet for a chance to win when picking up products like three times slurping big up in Taketo's no purchase necessary terms apply.
Speaker 5: I think seven eleven got some dtackles that they can get.
Speaker 6: We can get.
Speaker 4: We use a promote guarantee.
Speaker 6: What we knew is gone. Don't go to the regular gas go to the diesel.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you if you go in there and you camp out, you camp out by the Taketo stand. We could find a couple out the day and just hand them a flyer go apply.
Speaker 4: Oh all right, we'll talk about.
Speaker 2: Specific players in a minute, but this is the first time ever the team has played a road Thursday night game after a Sunday game.
Speaker 4: Usually when they do that, it's Thanksgiving. When they play on Thursday and then they go Thursday.
Speaker 6: Do you think the league knew something? It feels like you're right.
Speaker 2: It feels like, yeah, so, I guess it could be a good thing and a bad thing. It's a good thing that you get a little bit of a break to try to correct this thing after you go visit the drug store at Albertson's, right, or make.
Speaker 6: Some culture change. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, finish finishes, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: They gonna win this week, They're gonna write the ship. But what is this gonna cause problems?
Speaker 2: Because when you get in such a rhythm with you know it's Thanksgiving, you know what's coming. The staff is used to it, the players are used to it, your schedule is used to it, and it's just you know, this is the first time you've ever had to prepare. It's almost like going over to London, right, like that was something totally new and can throw wrenches and everything. Is this gonna be an issue because it changes up your sleep, schedule, changes up how you do that? Like today's Wednesday, right, like they had Monday Tuesday and now they're traveling today.
Speaker 4: Is this gonna be a big deal for him? Especially on the road?
Speaker 8: Me as an ex player, when we have performed like that and it's been consecutively, I couldn't wait till the next game registered because I won't gonna sleep.
Speaker 6: No way, I wasn't.
Speaker 8: I wasn't because I'm like man, because the first thing they used to do back when I played, we were the problem. The offensive line was the problem, so we weren't sleeping well, so the offensive line was the problem. So I'll be like, man, let's hurry up and play. Just may have a different view, No.
Speaker 6: I think it's the same things.
Speaker 5: When you play that bad, you're you're chopping at the bitch to get back out there to kind of put some good tape on there. On the front end, it's right, it's it's Sunday, and I got four days later, I'm playing again.
Speaker 6: That part.
Speaker 5: You gotta try to muster up whatever you got left in the tank. You like, you would like to win, because preparing for a short week after a win just feels better. I don't know, it's a mental type thing, and your body feels better. But when they've played the way they played it, now everybody start to do this a little bit. You're trying to wait, you're trying to get back to that next game. On the backside, though, the many by right, so you get a chance from you get it through ten ten days off, yeah said I didn't.
Speaker 6: Three words, three letters.
Speaker 5: I mean, but you get Friday, Saturday, Sunday kind of to rejuvenate and then get back to the regular schedule program and.
Speaker 4: All weeks though to play.
Speaker 2: You know, think about it. Sunday, you just had the biggest running back in.
Speaker 4: The league run the ball twenty.
Speaker 2: Five times right down your defensive throat and probably beat the hell. You know how sore those guys probably are when you get out on the field Thursday.
Speaker 4: That probably just goes away.
Speaker 2: Though, right, the adrenaline and the soreness, and that's not gonna be a factor.
Speaker 6: But the slow start that you normally have.
Speaker 8: You trying to get rid of that quick telling you man, you can't start offense.
Speaker 2: Coach McCarthy, I don't care what yes, he says, No, huddle, hurry up offense the first two series of the game.
Speaker 4: That's my pitch.
Speaker 2: Nate's got his three forward coach zim three four Nates behalf Coach McCarthy, hurry up offense to what's your request?
Speaker 6: Were good over here? We don't have requests. That's your sign years, that's your.
Speaker 5: We have solutions, not let they don't have any solutions.
Speaker 6: We have solutions. They may not be logic, but they are. Yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got zero logic in fact clause real, y'all got zero logic.
Speaker 6: All vibes, I got all vibes over there.
Speaker 7: It's just five hours.
Speaker 6: Let's do things out the wall and.
Speaker 8: See what size the players.
Speaker 6: That's good, that's good right there.
Speaker 4: New York Blitzer is usually your boy.
Speaker 6: Know all about the big black man. He knew he was the old part with those guys.
Speaker 4: Just disappointed, wasn't on the feet person?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: New York Blitz is a lot fifth most in the league at thirty four point two thirteen sacks the last two games. That has traditionally been pretty good against blitz pickup and blitz completion percentage.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what it is this year, but what what can your O line do? Then we go to the next topic against the team that that that blitzes that much. Because you were talking about.
Speaker 8: Time where they wait, this got me that walked to the line. It was a probably a third and six or something like that. He walked to the line. They gave him a funky look where they took the backer and put him all the way outside the right tackle alright. Even with the right tackle, they had each guy covered and one guy on the opposite. They had two guys the gardens garden attack in the center cover or in the gaps, but they'd have rocked the guy right inside of our left guard, and they put a guy right right outside of our left tackle. The left tackle pointed in, let's go inside because that point right at that guy over the tackle. So let me everybody needed to come over across. From that point on, everybody was covered. Leave that outside guy free. Left tackle kind of half came in and left right the left guard art came out and they got ran right up the middle. Mm hmm, I said to myself that pointed to the most dangerous man. That shit just took everything I said to myself. And then this statue bringing up that ain't gonna farewell because they're gonna give you so many looks. And when you start having all these looks, and if you don't have success early where you stay alert, you know, because one unit you don't want to get dull, and that's your offensive line, because the quarterback has to pay for that. He's the main recipient of all your mistakes, especially pastwise. So we're gonna have to be very sharp to make sure that don't happen. That got hit seven times. That's the ones they counted, not the times they pushed the running back into him, Not the times they pushed the tackles into him. They ain't counting then, agg actually where the defensive player hit him and he had to have That happened to him about seven eight times, But they just pushed people into him.
Speaker 7: You're talking about sore. I think Dak is the one that should be sore.
Speaker 4: Did you look anything up kirt.
Speaker 9: Under when blitzed?
Speaker 11: Compolition percentage forty four point eight two twenty eight yards yards per catch seven point nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, good stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, So Jesse, you you have if there's a ray of hope in this game, you have one really bright beaming light.
Speaker 4: That should give Cowboy fans hope this game.
Speaker 6: Right, Brandon Aubrey.
Speaker 2: There's one on the on the giant side of the ball that gives the Cowboys a big beam of hope.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's Daniel Jones. Is he that bad?
Speaker 2: He's that bad because you hear about like how much money they wasted.
Speaker 6: And it was the worst the best bad football.
Speaker 2: Is he really that bad because Malaiu Neighbors is really really good, right, but he's really really bad.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: If you if if somehow some way they can stifle the run game and we can make Daniel Jones have to pass the ball, we will have two to interceptions without a shadow of a doubt. He's not accurate, he doesn't read the football feel well. They've tried to again, like last get they ran about thirty five times.
Speaker 6: They don't want him passing a lot.
Speaker 4: The Giants ran at thirty five.
Speaker 5: Times when he and and now they're trying to find Elik Neighbors. So it's almost like, hey, we're calling this thing up. Throw it to Milie Neighbors. We ain't even try. We don't want you progressing. We don't want you working through all this type of stuff. But that's the one, that's the one rail hope that I have. Now, what I will say, I called him, I called the Vanilla Vic on my last show. He will he got some wheels now and they will run that RPO. So don't fall asleep because he'll he'll he'll take out the bread basket and come out the other end, and he can scoot a little bit. Sometimes he's still he ain't the brightness up top because he'll still running the line by and won't slide and won't get down.
Speaker 6: But he will, he will. He will tuck in and run.
Speaker 5: If you give him the opportunity to he'll do it two or three times, four times a game.
Speaker 6: But he's a bad quarterback.
Speaker 5: And that's the one that's the one ray of hope, the beaming light that I have is that if they give Daniel Jones the opportunity to be Daniel Jones, he will be Daniel Jones. And that's not a good NFL playing quarterback. But if you allow them, if you lie Brian dave Ball to say, Daniel Jones, you're only going to pass the ball fifteen to seventeen times, you in trouble. You're in trouble because you know what that means. We've had a ton of success on the ground. I can tell you when this I cannot watch this game. I cannot watch this game, and I can ask you for one stat.
Speaker 6: And if you tell me that stat, I'll tell.
Speaker 4: You who won the football game?
Speaker 6: Throw the ball? How many times you throw the football?
Speaker 5: If I if I didn't watch his game and I called you and you said, give me the stat of passing attempts for Daniel Jones?
Speaker 2: How many do they need for him for you to feel confident the Cowboys win?
Speaker 4: What's the over?
Speaker 6: Twenty five?
Speaker 4: Twenty five or more? And Cowboys win?
Speaker 5: Yep, okay, twenty five or more than? The Cowboys are winning all right in the show.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 4: One more segment. Hang on with us, one more segment. We'll be right back. Last segment, and then we'll get out of here.
Speaker 2: Get those predictions, with those predictions, hanging with the boys over your right back.
Speaker 1: There is no eye in Dallas. There is no eye in heart, either no eye in blue star or a lone star for that matter, And there's no eye in how about them? Cowboys smear enough? Nos, there's no eye in football. Football is a wee thing, an experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks.
Speaker 15: Home or away.
Speaker 1: We rally together, we cried together, and we always rally cried together because there's definitely no eye in Cowboys. Fans smear enough. We do game days. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 15: How's wingstop sound? Crispy juicy classic wings, made to order, cook to perfection and sauted tossed in those eleven souls satisfying clamors paired with hand cut, seasoned fries, housemade honey, mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop range, and of course, spicy Cajun fried corn. I think you've heard enough, get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot com.
Speaker 10: Fall is here and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it. As you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties. Let Yo Kiero be your one stop destination for all things homegating. Yo Kierro's fresh, flavorful, ready to serve guacamole made with real half avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Yo Kiro's wide range.
Speaker 10: Of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section.
Speaker 1: Grab some today, Hey Cowboys fans, a twenty twenty four football season is here and seat Gig is here to help you experience.
Speaker 6: All the action.
Speaker 1: Seat Gig makes it easy to find tickets so you can be a part of all the touchdown celebrations this season, whether you're buying or selling tickets at Cowboys football games or to any other live event. Seat Gig is the place to do it. Seat Gig is the official primary ticketing partner of the Dallas Cowboys. The most disruptive idea in ticketing, a ticket that works, expect the expected seed.
Speaker 3: Geek back to Hang in with the Bulls.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the final segment of Hanging with the Boys, brought to you each and every day by Jigsaw, the proud dating partner of the Dallas cow Boys.
Speaker 4: And we have about ten more.
Speaker 2: Who is our proud sponsor of the final Well, let me just run this down for you. The proud sponsor since our show every week, Yes stop where Flavor gets it WI. Our second segment every show is brought to you by blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 4: Thank you Blockchain dot Thank you.
Speaker 2: Seven to eleven is our new livey party Big where yeah three pumps on pump a yes sir, and then Jigsaw brings us the third segment every show.
Speaker 4: They are the proud dating partner of the Dallas Cowboy.
Speaker 6: So are you dating Jess? Are you just still singling? Free?
Speaker 4: Good question?
Speaker 6: Do your segment?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know I won't talk, but I will be the show.
Speaker 5: Well I won't talk another person life for this show.
Speaker 4: That should be your follow up every every third segment dating.
Speaker 5: No, I was supposed to get a jig saw what's it called?
Speaker 4: Was supposed to hook me up?
Speaker 6: He never did it on me.
Speaker 2: He never did All right, Oh, Kurt, you booked that stat up in the break you found it.
Speaker 11: Uh dak as a one six point seven passer rating on the Blitz.
Speaker 9: So you're doing.
Speaker 4: Pretty good, doing pretty good.
Speaker 11: That's this year, right, Yeah, he's like you said, earlier's traditionally been pretty good.
Speaker 6: Yeah blitz.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: A couple couple of things to get to real quick before we give you our predictions.
Speaker 4: So some more talking. Yesterday, Micah and CD had things to say.
Speaker 2: Oh he spoke, he did speak, took responsibility for his sideline actions.
Speaker 4: Said he'd changed, but that's happened before and the first time. Said he needs to be different.
Speaker 2: And you know he'll So I believe you believe him.
Speaker 6: Do it happened again, giving him the benefit of the doubt. I gotta believe.
Speaker 8: I gotta believe he's bigger than that. I gotta We've seen him grow, and I gotta believe that you will still see the facial because I don't think you can get rid of that.
Speaker 6: Because when I saw Amari.
Speaker 8: Cooper about three weeks ago give some looks to his quarterback like it's in every it's in every receiver.
Speaker 7: You just have to know what you're looking for.
Speaker 4: And it happens a lot around the leader.
Speaker 6: You didn't received and tell me from wrong.
Speaker 5: Let him not get the ball his first half of this game.
Speaker 6: You see what happened. That's gonna be the true testament.
Speaker 7: Do you remember, No, no, no, let me finish.
Speaker 5: The true testament is not if he goes out there and has six catches four hundred yards in the first half, right.
Speaker 6: The true testament is if he's changed.
Speaker 5: Is if he goes out there and there's a third game of what's happened in the last two games, and then we see how he acts. Is he going to be on the sideline encouraging, picking folks up, trying to make sure everybody is standing in the line, or now, he may not do the verbalization and they may not get into a spat, but if you walk down the other end of the field standing by yourself, that's just as loud as you speaking.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So that that's what we're really gonna find out if there is there a true change in his uh uh, in his approach to when things don't go well.
Speaker 11: He gets frustrated because he's getting so much coverage.
Speaker 9: Now nobody's helping him.
Speaker 5: Really, I mean, he's been getting coverage that ain't changed. If I ain't never not, I ain't never ain't it's never not been a thing.
Speaker 2: For him, if my terrible memory serves me correctly. The last time he had an episode on the side off, they threw him the ball like twelve times in the first half, and he had like one hundred and so if I'm him, maybe I'm like, you know what, I need to show my ass a little bit more. Off he gets some respect around here, Like I got the paycheck man.
Speaker 11: He has he he has the lowest like cushion where the separation at the line of scrimmage, like the defensive back the shortest separations for their out in him and he has the like third or fourth lowest separation.
Speaker 9: So off the ball, you know, I mean.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you why. Here's why.
Speaker 5: When you can't establish a run as a defensive coordinator, as a dB, as a defense I know that we're gonna play coverage, so I know I got a safety behind me. I got a rat player. A rat player or a robber. Is that guy who's just floating around the Saints, he become a robbery. He's just floating his little he's in that robber position. When the ball is snapped, he looking right at the quarterback. If the quarterback ey do this, guess what he going that way? He has no responsibility but to follow the quarterback eys and rob passes that are coming into his owns. So if I'm a dB and I'm playing CD lamb who I know is your number one receiver, but I also know we only rushing four, we're gonna drop seven in the coverage, then I can play ultra aggressive at the line of scrim is because even if you beat me, even if you beat me, there's a guyst in the over top of me that's gonnat that's gonna pick you up. And it's gonna be a linebacker inside that's buzzing out this way anyway. So I'm covered inside, I'm covered behind. So now I can get super physical at the point of at the point of attack, and if I miss, oh well, but if I get contact and I slow you down, I now throw off the timing of you and your quarterback.
Speaker 6: And now he if you were the first read, you're done. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And if you were another part, another second or third read, now I've I've cuted it up. I made it a little bit more cloudy for him to throw it to you. So that's why you see that separation now, because no one fears the Cowboys running the football.
Speaker 11: Last week against Baltimore, the average, the league average for separation and receivers is two point nine six yards, so just under three.
Speaker 9: Ferguson was just over three, three point on one.
Speaker 6: He's the highest on the team.
Speaker 9: Lamb was two point one, Tolbert was two point oh six, Brooks was one point one six, and Cooks was under a yard separation.
Speaker 8: Isaiah, and I'm asking you, everybody keep telling me about Cooks, this cook this cook that what's wrong?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 5: I don't know why people keep believing that Cooks is this player that he once was.
Speaker 6: He isn't he And.
Speaker 5: He doesn't run all the great routes like he's not this elusive type dude. He still has a little little horse power in this giddy up, but he just doesn't run a lot of routes. He runs straight. He'll give you a corner route, he'll give you an over route. But in this offense, he doesn't run a lot of different routes. And now they don't have time in the back end to allow him to use his speed to take the top off.
Speaker 6: So now what do you do with him?
Speaker 5: He can't run fast straight because I don't have time to throw that anyway, and they already playing shell coverage.
Speaker 6: I'm already twenty yards ball. I ain't worried about nobody running by me. I'm already twenty yards off. By the time you get to me, we.
Speaker 5: Probably got a dude in your backfield, so you ain't throwing it. So now what when you start trying to throw what routes are these cats? Running anything past fifteen yards? Is now a struggle with the way that this offensive line is playing, because here's how it times up. You talk about my drops three step drop, five step drop, seven step drop. When I do a three step drop, all those routes are between the line of scrimmage five to seven yards. That's how that time he sets up one, two, three, My time he sets up If I do a five step drop, five step drop one two three four five. All my routes that match up with that five step drop are between ten and fifteen yards. Okay, talk about Michael Irvin and Troy eight Men. Their most famous route, the Bangate, the Bangate. If I'm on the right handside, my left foot is up one two three four. When I fifth out, when that outside foot hit on that fifth step, I put my foot in the ground. I come across right one two three four five. For the receiver one two three four five. When Troy's backfoot hit that fifth step, that back foot hit, I'm throwing it to a spot the ball of Michael gonna meet. Now, anything further than fifteen yards require a seven step drop. Most likely, if you're not rolling out, you do a seven step drop.
Speaker 6: You need mass protection.
Speaker 5: Longer route that's fifteen plus That sometimes your double moves. That's sometimes your your deep twenty yard comebacks, your your over routes, right, things that you need to develop play action a lot of times in those seven step drops. The problem that lies with the Cowboys and the inability to deliver these routes down the field, and why dbs are not they're not getting separation.
Speaker 6: I don't have time.
Speaker 5: Three step, five step, and if I'm running zone, that's what I'm doing. I'm looking aside at the quarterback. I'm not even worried about the man. My eyes go back inside.
Speaker 6: Oh. Three step, I react, five step, I react. So this is this is, this is the issue.
Speaker 5: But not being able to block, first run the ball and then block up to be able to throw the ball further than ten to fifteen yards.
Speaker 4: It's all connected in kids, That's why they say.
Speaker 2: It all starts up front, both sides of the ball. All right, predictions, Chris has got a little Save Chris for last because he's not here.
Speaker 6: Kurt, are you.
Speaker 4: Gonna be a hater? Are you gonna You're gonna like?
Speaker 11: I think overall the Cowboys have more talent, and I agree with Jesse that Dave Daniel Jones. So I'm taking the Cowboys. But it could be a shootout.
Speaker 9: I'll go thirty six thirty.
Speaker 5: Wowhy it is supposed to be rain in the forecast, thirty All right, Nate, I'm sticking with the three four.
Speaker 4: Cowboys.
Speaker 2: By thirty four, we gonna win four to three.
Speaker 6: Twesday, that's what you got, Three.
Speaker 2: Four Boys twenty eight twenty one. Chris has got him thirty one, twenty one Cowboys, Josh.
Speaker 5: Oh, Cowboys, thirty one, Giants, twenty.
Speaker 4: Three, thirty one, twenty three.
Speaker 6: Jesse Man, this is.
Speaker 5: I have a feeling this game is going to be a lot closer than you guys left to believe.
Speaker 6: I just do.
Speaker 5: Unless they magically turn this thing around and all the details and all the Superman balled and all that kinds of was out the window.
Speaker 4: I bet we're gonna pick the same score.
Speaker 6: We probably won't. I promise you we won't.
Speaker 4: I'm going ten nine.
Speaker 6: I'm going nineteen fourteen.
Speaker 4: Nineteen fourteen Cowboys?
Speaker 6: Whoa Cowboys? But I'm not confident in that.
Speaker 4: You're not confident in it. That's a crazy score. Now, how they gonna get to nineteen? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 5: One touchdown on a bunch of field goals? Four figals touchdown.
Speaker 2: I'm going Cowboys twenty hate, twenty three Giants, twenty two touchdowns and three field goals.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm flipping.
Speaker 7: One of our biggest weapon is a kicker.
Speaker 6: This weapon is a kick.
Speaker 4: The best to ever do it, Jesus, the best to ever do.
Speaker 5: The Cowboys should just run off is now, just just get just getting it with the fifty five yards whatever pleasure can get you.
Speaker 9: With theft, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 5: Just get it to the logo, getting over the midfield.
Speaker 4: Give it to the logo and I'm good.
Speaker 6: We're going three our way out of this thing, all right, real quick.
Speaker 2: One player to watch on the Giants offensive defense. Who are you going to be watching?
Speaker 6: Lawrence?
Speaker 4: Both w U two and eight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dexter, Lawrence, you're having a good game. Rest guys, flourish.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the National Football League, Cooper BB.
Speaker 2: Yes, I heard it here. Tune in Friday. We will be back to see what we will do. We'll talk about the game. We might take phone calls. We might just have a one segment show. If they lose this game, we might just mail it in for the rest of the year.
Speaker 5: Trust me, I show might get bumped for breaking news on Friday.
Speaker 6: Tune in to see what happened. Don't do that. Lose to the Giants bad enough.
Speaker 7: Don't do that, man, what you're saying.
Speaker 8: We will see a bigger defensive playbook Friday.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club