Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. I just the bits.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, everybody to catch up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week. It's Morgan here, and I'm honored if you're taking a break from your preparations and things getting ready for Thanksgiving next week with your friends, your family, or whatever you have in store. Thank you for taking a little bit of time to spend with me here on Best Bits for the weekend. Part one, Part three this weekend is with Mike d We catch up on life.
Speaker 3: We talk about the.
Speaker 2: Holidays and our favorite parts of the year, favorite things we've ever done.
Speaker 4: That kind of fun stuff is over there and always. Part three is listener questions. But you're just here to catch up on the show, and this is all the time you have. I'm going to get into it for you.
Speaker 2: The CMA Awards were this week in Nashville, and before the CMA Awards, we always do CMA Remotes, which is a bunch of interviews with a whole bunch of artists and it's a fun time or awkward if you're like Lunchbox and I and some things went down with Russell Dickerson and Priscilla.
Speaker 5: Block number seven. So I have Lunchbox and Morgan doing interviews for the CMA Awards that are tonight, and so I'm not so much planning because of the artist, although I do like the artists, but these two just together are weird. Lunchbox thinks that Morgan sucks up to every artist.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's so awkward, Like it's like she has to be best friends with him, like she throws stuff in there that doesn't even need to be said during the interview, Like she's interviewing Russell Dickerson and she's like, oh, Russell, just so you know, I went and bought your vinyl because I had to hear you on vinyl. Like what, like, what is that to do with the interviews sucking up?
Speaker 5: We have a clip?
Speaker 6: Yeah, here it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I was at the record store the other day and I bought your record You're Yes.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 3: Wow, my boyfriend, I love it.
Speaker 5: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: It's a great record.
Speaker 2: You and I wanted to hear you on vinyl. You sound pretty good on vinyl, Okay, yeah, I like the vibes.
Speaker 5: And then hold on, let's talk about this specifically, because I think Morgan interviews very warmly, like I like her. I like how she makes the artist feel, because if artists feel comfortable and warm, they will give you more. And at first I was thinking, Wow, I like how Morgan's doing this. And I didn't even mind when she said I bought your vinyl because if you really did, who cares. If you're telling the truth, you're not lying about something great, that's awesome. It was kind of weird. I was like, I wanted to hear you on vinyl. That part was a little weird. I gonna lie, that was kind of weird. I'm okay with it, though, I'm not gonna hate on her for that. By the way, I'm not gonna like, really I'm hating because you guys are working. I appreciate that, but if I'm not gonna make fun of her for this segment. For that segment, overall, I think it's a win. Although that was weird, right, do you hear like I wanted to hear you on vinyl?
Speaker 4: I wasn't trying to put it that way.
Speaker 2: It does sound weird now in this compacity that That's definitely not what I was.
Speaker 4: Trying to do, But it was more just I loved your record so much that I wanted to also hear it on vinyl.
Speaker 5: Right, that's weird because I love your record so much I bought it.
Speaker 3: Now she's doubling down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, all right, it just sounds different. So that was what I was I just probably wasn't conveying that.
Speaker 6: Could I give another example, Yeah, sot ten Penny. We get done with the interview and he's getting up to leave, and she goes, oh.
Speaker 5: Mitchell Tenpenny, By the way, we should say what these people say, because sometimes we forget everybody's not so identifiable. Okay, Mitchell Tenpenny sings that song that goes.
Speaker 6: I'm in so.
Speaker 8: There ain't no hangover?
Speaker 5: Like you can you do more?
Speaker 2: Sing some of his enjoying this truth aboalue, Oh yeah, drunk the drunk me, Oh yeah, drunk me.
Speaker 3: We're just at the best at singing stuff.
Speaker 5: Okay, anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 6: So he gets up to leave and she goes, oh, by the way, I just had to tell you are my boyfriend's favorite artists. Whenever he wants to listen to music, it's Mitchell Tenpenny.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me hear the clip.
Speaker 3: He was walking away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it was just like, why what does that have to do with anything. It was just so awkward, like another chance to hold on.
Speaker 5: I don't know that I hate that either off Mike and is that your boyfriend's favorite artist?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And Morgan Corney is it a little corny? Yes, but that's okay.
Speaker 3: But then her it also probably was really cool for Mitchell to hear that, and Morgan was like I wanted him to know, like almost like that probably really appreciate to know that, you know they're someone's favorite artists because it's not like it's not and it wasn't even Kenny Chesney's.
Speaker 5: More when it's not on Mike. And also, Corny's not bad all the time. Corny for the sake of being corny sucks corny because you actually like something's awesome. I don't have a problem with either one of these. I think really yeah, I think I'm okay with it that I wanted to hear you on Vinyl. It's a little weird, but it back Okay, that was that record. But if they related by it and it is a boyfriend's favorite, great job, those.
Speaker 3: Are all true.
Speaker 4: Yes I did really buy it, and yes it is my boyfriend's favorite.
Speaker 5: Okay, Now, so lunch. Morgan has brought something about lunchbox. Okay, And they did not do this against each other on purpose. They didn't go we're gonna dig stuff. They just both sent the stuff in. So lunchbox is creepy.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's so creepy.
Speaker 4: So he's talking to Priscilla Block and at the very end.
Speaker 5: Priscilla Block song, Yes, bigs what.
Speaker 6: And that her soul?
Speaker 5: Yes she does, thank god. Okay, we're talking about go ahead. I don't know Priscilla blocks music as well as I do other people.
Speaker 3: Also, you could tell me to sing when a luke comes a song right now, and it's hard to come up with.
Speaker 5: Not me, what long egg does? Cold Bean never broke my heart? You got there? Okay, So lunch is creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So this whole interview, first of all, he's talking about her how much she showers and stuff, and I kind of huh, yeah, it was like how often do you wash your hair?
Speaker 4: Somehow we got on.
Speaker 3: This topic of show. I'll tell you how we got so on.
Speaker 2: Hold on though, because at the end is much really awkward.
Speaker 5: Let her go, because let Morgan Cook. Hold on?
Speaker 3: Why I was we going to tell you how we got there?
Speaker 4: Because there was this whole thing that happened.
Speaker 5: But at the very end, he.
Speaker 2: Just goes, you smell nice, and then she's like okay, thanks and leaves, Hey do we.
Speaker 5: Have a clip?
Speaker 6: Yeah? All right, by Priscilla. Bye. You smell so good.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: What the crap?
Speaker 8: That's so weird.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like he was trying to play off because at the very beginning she walked up, I gave her a hug and I was like, oh my gosh, you smell so good.
Speaker 5: They're not going after you in these clips were there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well, she gave her a hug and then she left. Amy left so she didn't even see the end. She Amy did not did see that part. I just brought it back to the beginning. And that's how we got on the showering party because she said, oh, I was worried I have bo And I was like, oh, did you not shower? And she goes, well, I do shower. I have a you know thing that I'm always worried I smell. And we started talking about oh, well, how how often can you go, like how many days can you go without showering?
Speaker 2: For a guy to talk, I'm saying the entire interview became about this like there was nothing else really being talked about all because I at the very beginning hugged her.
Speaker 3: I was like, you now so good and go down.
Speaker 5: Yes, a girl can go back. You look great in those jeans. You can't say that.
Speaker 6: No, No, that's why I tried it. At the end, I was like, well, if any can say she smells good, can I say?
Speaker 5: Answer is no. The answer is no, So.
Speaker 6: The answer is no. But then we talked about showering habits. I said, I can go two to three days, you know, no problem, And she was like, oh no, no, no, Like the most I can go is day and a half or whatever. She said. And she talked about I said, you know, I play soccer.
Speaker 5: This all day. Yes, like this is this?
Speaker 6: I thought it was good. It was she was having a blast.
Speaker 8: Was she having a blast? Morgan?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They all have to act like it. Everybody has to act like they're having you know. I saw, Nah, Well go ahead, I see because there's a setup and it's like a bunch of radio or podcast people and these artists all come by, and I see all these people making artists do like these TikTok trends with them and I'm just like, I know, these artists don't want to be doing TikTok.
Speaker 6: You want to know who does that?
Speaker 5: Morgan, it's not.
Speaker 3: A TikTok try I create my own.
Speaker 5: Morgan actually knows them. I think it's different than somebody who.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: Part of our interviews is like, all right, I'm gonna do there's this TikTok trend. I'm going to sing this song. You finish it.
Speaker 2: It's funny to ask them because it's gonna be a cool clip of all of them together talking about sixty seven and Group seven, all the trends to see who's involved on social media.
Speaker 5: I don't mind that. It's it's when they're doing you're doing the real long ones and you're making them. I didn't want to say which ones it is, but I saw some that I was like, oh, I know they did not want to do that, but the artist, they have to be nice while they're there. Okay, what good, Josh, so I'm not creepy, and Morgan, that's creepy. Play lunchboxes again.
Speaker 6: All right, bye, Priscilla, Bye, you smell so good. Thank you.
Speaker 10: It's so weird, dude, it's so weird.
Speaker 11: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 2: You know when you have one of those days where just everything seems to go wrong. Well, Bobby recently had one of those nights. It was something with this scooter. His wife was gone, and it was.
Speaker 3: A whole situe.
Speaker 5: Number six. There's a new TikTok trend and it is sitting around and being bored. Which if that's the case, I've been living it. I'm so hip. Just does all just sit around and be bored? Can't do anything? My foot's broken.
Speaker 3: Are they doing it for any specific reason? Like is there a benefit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, to just be bored and let your mind find something creative. Okay, there's a as a terrible trend when kids are sitting around board they find that it's the perfect time taking video of themselves sitting around being bored.
Speaker 3: That's the trend.
Speaker 5: It is to sit idle and free of distractions. But I will say this, shout out to whomever started this trend, because it's way better than shooting hairspray in your buttthole or whatever and then lighting it on fire. Because yes, because that seems to be what all trends are. It's somehow there's a chance you might die. Like, let's eat a tide pod. Let's punch yourself in the nuts as hard as we can. Okay, this is sitting around being bored. I commend to you, and it's all I've done. I'm on my scooter today. I've graduated from crutch a scooter because I'm in a full now and it's a walking boot, except I can't walk this week in it after wait one more week to put any pressure on my foot from ankle surgery. But I'm gonna tell you I wiped out on my scooter last time at my house.
Speaker 8: Well, because you're flying in that thing, dude.
Speaker 5: It's not even that I the pad or you put your knee is not that wide, and I went a little on the left. Well, let me tell you this first. All my wife left last night. She should have never left me at home on myself.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I ended up ordering like three dogs from Daddy's Dogs.
Speaker 3: Hot dogs. Yeah, well not real dogsby I've never been to Daddy's Dogs.
Speaker 5: A laborador didn't come to the house to get a point. Okay, all right, so, and not that that's bad, but I was like, she's not here. I'm just gonna go hard so I had three in my stomach. What I ate like way too much relish, So my stomach was killing me. And then I let Ella out right at dusk and we have you know, we live on a bunch of acres, so she usually goes, gets thirsty, comes back in about hour four hours. I don't know where she is. I can't find her. I just imagine she's escaped to get in here. I am, you know, hobbley Joe peg leg pirate, can't do anything, and I'm yelling in the backyard, and so I don't want to bother her. She's out doing something like something that's fun for a change for her at night. It's okay, good. And then I get on my scooter and I put my knee down and I wipe out. And no, only I wipe out. I land on my bad foot, and I'm like, whoop. Here we go again.
Speaker 8: More surgery and you're alone.
Speaker 5: I'm alone. Oh, I feel like the lady in that commercial help I'm following and they can't get out. And I thought about texting her, but she's very pregnant and she doesn't go out much because she doesn't always feel good enough to go out. And I'm like I got a dog that's missing. Stomach hurts. I think I just reripped my foot and I'm just gonna lay here for a while. I live on the floor for like two minutes. My foot is so bruised anyway from the surgery that I just prayed. Had a little moment. I said, dear God, that was on me. I started with that because I wanted him to know that was on me, Like, yeah, but if you can, please make sure that I didn't hurt this bad enough to have to go and have surgery again. It was like some one stabbed needles into my foot when it happened. So I rolled back. Then I took a bath. Here's the problem. I can't get out of the bath. I didn't realize that.
Speaker 3: So why would you do that?
Speaker 6: Everything was going.
Speaker 5: Wrong, and my one comforts a bath, and so I get in the bath and I can't get it wet because they took all the stitches out, and they're like, it's not gonna heal fully if it stays submerged. You can have water on it a little bit, but don't submerge it. So I got one leg out of the bath. Now, if you've ever seen my bathtub in an Instagram post. It's one of those deep bathtubs that stand alone. And so I got my leg out and I'm wet. I'm in the water and I'm like, I can't get out. So I got no wife to help me get out. My stomach hurts, my foot hurts, my dog's missing. It's almost a.
Speaker 3: Country zone, so you should write about it.
Speaker 5: It was almost. And so she finally comes home and I hear it from the door and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, hell, oh god, she was still in the top.
Speaker 5: No, no, I got out the tub.
Speaker 3: You drained it at least.
Speaker 5: So I was like, I can't find eller our dogs. She's missing, and she's like what, Like, what do you mean? And we have a fine de mine on her collar and it said she was on our property, but she had to come home. So I'm like, she's either in the pool, she drowned, or she's been attacked by another animal in the woods. Because she always comes home in four hours, comes up in thirty minutes. She's like okay, So she puts on her sweats, she gets flash light, and she's back basically in the woods looking for the dog. And then finally Lard just runs out I'm like, and then all night long, I'm doing this. I want to bother you.
Speaker 3: But what did you need?
Speaker 5: Nothing? I just want her to know my foot was hurting real bad. I was like, you needed to love. I was like, I don't need any She's like, can I get you anything?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: Oh, And so eventually she was like, I'm gonna go get so she went and got some Hash Browns frozen and put him on my foot.
Speaker 8: Oh from the freezer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, didn't have an ice pack ready. Yeah, and you know what frozen vegetables? How that separates it so much better than us anyway? Yeah, like he's the born hash around. Yeah, heck of a night I had yet last night. But I am on a scooter and I've been bored for a couple of days, so I've been doing TikTok trends basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Anytime Lunchbox talks about this particular thing, the whole studio is always in shock, like we haven't heard it, but somehow every time he shocks us even more. And this is something that's considered controversial, maybe a little weird, but to him, it's completely normal.
Speaker 5: Number five. All right, here's a voicemail.
Speaker 13: What do you ask me.
Speaker 14: Prepared for Bobby? You gotta be prepared for a baby, no matter what. But me and my husband we didn't find out the gender of our baby until he was born and it was the best experience ever. And but yeah we didn't What did they mean? They just need wives and diapers and some clothes. But that's all ginger neutral stuff that you can get. You don't need a lot of stuff. And then once they're born, you know what they are, then you can go get whatever boil or pink or whatever. But I love the show.
Speaker 5: Now we got some stuff. I didn't realize you and my wife for having a whole conversation about what I'm going to be called?
Speaker 3: Oh well it came up because we were at another baby shower and the dad there was like, uh, you know, what did y'all call your dad? And Cayle and I both were like, we called our dad's dad, d dad?
Speaker 5: Where'd you go?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 8: Anybody here? Because he wasn't there.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, then they got us. It got us curious about, yeah, what would Bobby be called? Because he said that he grew up calling his dad Diddy like dead did like spell it dead Diddy Because my cousin's in Alabama, they say diddy, which that's he didn't sound bad. So there's Diddy, Daddy, dad, and daddy. So which are you?
Speaker 5: I think it'll be dad or daddy. But I think once you hit four or five, you can't do daddy anymore.
Speaker 8: You can't control that yet.
Speaker 5: No, you can't. Because your kids are like thirty and they call you daddy.
Speaker 8: Call me still daddy.
Speaker 5: It's weird.
Speaker 10: That's just what they call me, Hey daddy, and it's more friendly now. It's not so much like daddy, Can I borrow twenty dollars?
Speaker 3: No, it's like, hey daddy, okay, daddy is.
Speaker 5: It's always been kind of weird that Eddie's kids still call them daddy even though they're older.
Speaker 8: I like it because you don't want your kids to grow up.
Speaker 5: You don't, You really don't. You lock them in a room.
Speaker 3: Did you grow up with daddy?
Speaker 8: I grew up with pop?
Speaker 5: Okay whatever they call their dad, Eddie pop Pop.
Speaker 8: That's my dad pop And it was pop till the day Mom got it pop and Mom Morgan.
Speaker 3: I mean, I definitely call my dad daddy as a kid, for sure.
Speaker 5: I think girls that can get away with it a little more than guys can. I mean, yeah, yeah, it is, I think it is.
Speaker 2: It kind of depends in the way I say it. But sometimes I'll be like, I love your dad. I'm like, hey, daddy, Like it just kind of depends how it flows out of my mouth.
Speaker 4: So I still call him dad or daddy lunchbox.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 6: When I was a toddler, it was definitely daddy. But once I hit elementary school, dad, Like, I realized dad is the term and dad was what I used my whole life.
Speaker 5: Still to this day, When did you stop kissing him on the mouth?
Speaker 6: Never? I still say my dad, love you well, and I get my kiss on the mouth when I see them.
Speaker 8: You both have beards like and mustag.
Speaker 5: Is that weird for beard on beard?
Speaker 6: No, it's just love and love.
Speaker 5: You kiss him on the mouth, yeah, like uh, And.
Speaker 6: Then I go all right, I love you mom well, and I kiss her on the mouth.
Speaker 5: I don't want to kink shame.
Speaker 8: It's so weird, dude.
Speaker 6: And I do it to my kids too, like I say night.
Speaker 5: But they're those their children. That's fine. But you and your dad both have full gray beards. It's too gray bearded men kissing on the lips.
Speaker 6: Oh, so it's weird because we're older.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, yeah, I exactly. I tried to find it well, but no, the answer is yeah, I should.
Speaker 3: Have stopped right around the time you stopped saying, Daddy and I.
Speaker 6: Kiss Grandma and Grandpa on the lips. So, but you were younger then, No, I was in my I mean, my grandparents died when I was in my thirties.
Speaker 5: And you still kiss your granddad on the mouth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Grandpa was on the mouth. It was my dad's parents.
Speaker 5: We understand how you know what I'm saying, Well.
Speaker 6: It could have been my mom's I'm saying so like, maybe you didn't kiss.
Speaker 8: Your mom's parents.
Speaker 10: You kiss your mom in the mouth, Yeah, I do kiss my mom in the mouth, But you didn't kiss your mom's parents.
Speaker 6: I didn't know them as much. I mean, they died when I was younger. I mean, so I didn't see them as often.
Speaker 5: Would you have like to kiss them on the mouth.
Speaker 6: I mean, if that's what they're they did, I would have.
Speaker 5: Because you guys are very European, probably.
Speaker 6: I mean, maybe is that a European thing to kiss on the lips.
Speaker 5: I didn't to kiss on the cheek.
Speaker 6: Hey maybe European. I don't know, but I'm gonna tell you what. We kiss on the mouth and we say dad, that's the name.
Speaker 5: When you see your dad? When when does the mouth kiss happen? The first time you see him after a long time, first time you see him.
Speaker 6: After the and then when you're leaving. So you do probably two per trip, one at the beginning, one at the.
Speaker 3: End, like every day.
Speaker 5: No, Like what if I was like, hey, I'd like to kiss you on the mouth?
Speaker 8: No, no, what why start a new tradition?
Speaker 6: But like, I don't kiss my friends on the mouth. We don't do that.
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 6: But what if it's a friend you love? I love a lot of my friends, but I'm not kissing them on the mouth.
Speaker 5: What if you and Ray then a sort of losers kiss on the mouth every day when the show is over. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's something wrong with it.
Speaker 5: You kiss your dad on them? Do you kiss your brother in the mouth? Now i'd be weird.
Speaker 6: Huh No, I mean I don't even tell my brother I love them? But do you yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, he starts crying. Right, Yeah, I love them.
Speaker 6: But like when I get off the phone with my mom and dad, we say love you. When I get off the phone with my brother's later.
Speaker 5: Yeah that makes sense. Dude, you're hiding behind your masculinity.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'm pretty masculine.
Speaker 5: Hide mind a fake mats, fake masculinity.
Speaker 6: Amy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just dad. I never said daddy.
Speaker 8: This was all over dad when you're little.
Speaker 3: No, I don't you think.
Speaker 5: About Lunchbox kissing his dad in the mouth? Both adult men? That's it's not wrong.
Speaker 3: It's not wrong. It's different weird.
Speaker 5: It can be weird. Weird doesn't mean wrong or illegal.
Speaker 3: No, I think that that's what they are comfortable doing.
Speaker 5: So that's who wants it. Obviously he does. He thinks about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, do you want it more? Lunchboster, does your dad want to kiss more?
Speaker 6: It's not about wanting it.
Speaker 5: The one do you move in and the other one sees it, and then you can move in with them? Like is it like the first like a date.
Speaker 8: Or one somebody's got an initiate the kiss? Yeah? Who does it?
Speaker 6: I mean, I have no idea. It's just a natural like when you're when you go hugs biology you do hug first, and then do you.
Speaker 5: Kiss knows to nose or do you turn your head?
Speaker 3: Great question, but turning head would make it romantic.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like eating a taco, Like you have to slightly turn so the taco doesn't dump out. Sure foss because if you turn, the full taco dump out. So there has to be a slight turn. If you just go nose nose, you're not going to get lips unless you dip your chin under, So there's got to be a little turn.
Speaker 6: No, it's straight on.
Speaker 3: Its nose nose, which means it's probably slower.
Speaker 5: You have to be more careful where the noses go.
Speaker 8: What do you guys do with your hands?
Speaker 10: Like, do you like do your hands on hips?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Let me think how do I do it?
Speaker 3: But you just hugged.
Speaker 6: Now you're and then you're kind of pulling back and you just kiss as your hands are coming backwards.
Speaker 8: Kiss on the way around you.
Speaker 3: Like not hugging, but more of like a.
Speaker 5: Do you ever like if he's laying in bed and you're like leaving and you go in and you're like just give a little kissh like sleep.
Speaker 6: Nope, he would never be laying in bed when I'm leaving, he gets up and sees me out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, if you guys are fighting, like in an argument, they kiss and make up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, does that happen.
Speaker 6: No, don't really argue with my dad. Don't argue with my parents. There's no reason to argue. I'm out of their house. There's nothing to argue about.
Speaker 10: Let's say you are fighting with him, like there's an argument whatever and answer. Just kind of picture this and you haven't seen him in a while, and you're going to see him, but you don't really want to kiss him because you're mad at him.
Speaker 8: But he tries to kiss you. What do you do?
Speaker 5: I'll probably kiss him, Okay, Yeah, can you tell what he's eating?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: From the kiss, nope. Can't smell it, nope.
Speaker 6: It's not that long of a kiss. It's maybe a tenth of a second, just.
Speaker 5: Like that, And it's both lips touched, both lips, both.
Speaker 6: Lips touch both lips.
Speaker 3: Probably just the tip of the lips.
Speaker 5: Would you kiss Eddie and show us how you kiss your dad?
Speaker 8: No, we're not doing that.
Speaker 5: I just with smelt he said a tenth. There's nothing wrong with it.
Speaker 6: Just like there's nothing wrong with him. But that's not something I do.
Speaker 5: Well, it is something you do, just not with Eddie. Yeah correct, yeah, yeah, I think probably haven't thought about that amy, but probably the standard.
Speaker 3: I think because Caitlin did Dad, y'all will do Dad because you yeah, you said yours is where'd you go?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 8: Well it's crazy, it's it's a baby. You can do whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which I'm not opposed to be Diddy, but because she did, Dad did not just Diddy but be Diddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like Diddy just ruined it for all the diddies out there.
Speaker 5: I never heard of that, The diddy of being a dad.
Speaker 6: I never heard of Diddy.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm saying, it's it's how you pronounce it like my cousin now Lima they say Diddy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's an accent like Mama Diddy. Yeah yeah yeah. Uh. If you get video lunchbox, youre kissing your dad like, we'd love to see it at some point.
Speaker 6: Okay, next time I see him soon, huh.
Speaker 5: Holidays, yeah, Thanksgiving hopefully Christmas. He got multiple kisses coming Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Speaker 6: But I won't see him Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: Let's get drive in movie with you two.
Speaker 6: Hopefully we can get down there for Christmas time, and yeah, kiss him, get.
Speaker 5: It this kiss this kiss. It's a booll Okay.
Speaker 11: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number.
Speaker 3: Two on this show.
Speaker 2: We're really good at talking and Scuba Steve maybe talked a little too much. And now he has found himself in the middle of a challenge and five hundred dollars are on the line if he can actually do it. But it's something that he claims he definitely can, so.
Speaker 11: We'll see number four.
Speaker 5: So Scuba Steve, our executive producer, runs the show. He claims that had he just had a little help, he could have been in the NBA. And I'm like, hey, I get it. You maybe you'd have been a better basketball player, but you're not built like an NBA player. But you do think with a little more direction, a little more support, you could have made the league.
Speaker 15: Most definitely in my physical And this is not mean you guys have seen the worst version of me. Ten years ago, fifteen years ago, I was freaking phenomenal.
Speaker 5: I hear you, but so much more as just like than how much you practiced, how tall are you?
Speaker 15: I'm six foot.
Speaker 5: A caller even said this.
Speaker 16: Scuba still thinks he could have played in the NBA. Dude, I watched the video off you'all playing basketball from whenever that was over the summer or whenever. Scuba you have like zero athletic ability according to those videos, like you could barely even.
Speaker 5: Dribble the ball.
Speaker 16: Just give up the thought that you could have made it to the NBA because it's like zero possible chance.
Speaker 6: It's zero.
Speaker 5: I also think its zero. I'd have been more loving about it and supportive, and I think you probably could have been a lot better if you'd had a support system. It could have possibly even played high school ball in average seven a game. Okay, that's why I think, like between you get to average seven to ten points a game in high school if it had good responsible guidance.
Speaker 6: Oh he didn't e play high stool ball? No, I did.
Speaker 15: My dad left. Ah, Oh my god. Oh that's what my.
Speaker 5: Dad left when I was five and I played high school football.
Speaker 6: His NBA.
Speaker 15: I stop playing around like middle school.
Speaker 5: Our only point is it doesn't matter what physical shape you're in. An athlete is an athlete, and you move well, and so scubas that he could outrun the fattest guy in the Titans, and I said, I don't think that's true. So we have I've selected the largest man on the Titans. Here. It's j C. Latham, offensive tackle. He's really good. He's six six, three hundred and forty two pounds. Now, I'm not gonna get JC to come up here and run against Scuba in the middle of the season, but we do have his forty time when he ran at the combine or his workout, and his forty time is five point four six seconds. So you're talking about six six, three forty two because scubas that he could outrun any of the what big fat guys on the football team.
Speaker 15: This guy's muscular though he's not one of those guys the big belly like I'm talking.
Speaker 5: About like no, no, no, refrigerator Perry belly. You don't get to pick the physical shape in a silhouette. You said, the biggest, fattest guy six six three forty two is an offensive tackle.
Speaker 8: He's not fat though, three forty two is big man. He's muscle.
Speaker 15: I'm looking at the picture right now. This guy is all muscle. It's like Rick Ross now versus Rick Ross backs.
Speaker 6: So you're talking about William the refrigerator.
Speaker 5: Perry, right, yeah, he ran a four to six. No wow, well darlit whatever, fri SERI, Perry, No way ran a four.
Speaker 6: That's what it says according to AI.
Speaker 5: I would I would argue that that's not accurate. A four six however, not here nor there? Oh, four to eight when he weigh three hundred and fifteen pounds. So Scuba, it doesn't matter which person you pick. I have every single person on the team. I don't think you can outrun a single offensive or defensive lineman.
Speaker 15: What's the highest time on that list that you have.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you asked. It's JC Latam I talked about here go in six six three forty two. He runs one in five point four six seconds. He runs what's the one forty? A forty? Okay, So if you beat five point four six, I'll give five hundred bucks.
Speaker 15: All right, Deal, what's on the line for me if I lose that?
Speaker 8: Exactly?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 8: Nothing.
Speaker 5: I literally don't care. Okay. I want to draw a hair on your head with a sharpie. I'll try you a whole head of hair on your bald head with a big black sharpie. Deal, So we'll do this. Oh my gosh, next week or something. But I want you to stretch.
Speaker 15: Dude, You're gonna writ yes, stretch please, I'll have to stretch.
Speaker 5: I have I even have a herdia.
Speaker 15: I have surgery coming up way because I violently was throwing up and I pulled up.
Speaker 5: Okay, See it's always something, always something. But it's all. We didn't say this when we were talking about it a few days ago.
Speaker 15: I didn't think I was gonna put to the challenge on it.
Speaker 5: I literally, guys, did I literally not say I'm going to find the slowest person on the Titans find their time, and Scooba is gonna run against them. You did that literally verbatim.
Speaker 15: I know we say a lot of things though, so don't know. And he's gonna do a kidney in the real world and talk to Johnny Bananas.
Speaker 5: Okay. So okay, you beat five four six in a forty Okay, I will give you five hundred dollars in cash. If you don't, we get to draw and you have to wear it for a week. And so forty that's forty yards. No, dude, it's forty miles forty Okay, it's forty yards.
Speaker 6: Okay, Like, what do you think he can run six more than six? I mean they are moving.
Speaker 5: They're moving. I ran at South Carolina when I was best shape. Do you think you can run? I'm in a boot.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: Do you think you can run? Run faster than me?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I just know that when I run like this is how I remember running? Is I ran so fast? I was scared to run because I couldn't slow down like I would get to a point where I might, Oh my gosh, Okay, I'm going so fast.
Speaker 5: I've gotten myself into the stupidest conversation.
Speaker 3: I said that.
Speaker 5: I ran so faster I got scared for everybody else because I couldn't slow down.
Speaker 8: Stop.
Speaker 5: Okay, So du Scuba make me this promise.
Speaker 3: Never had anybody that fast.
Speaker 5: I want you to stretch and we'll find a time to do it. We'll get you out somewhere. We'll do it. But don't run a forty and don't measure it until we do it.
Speaker 15: Okay, I trust me. I won't have the time to do it, so I have no idea.
Speaker 5: Well, you'd have seven seconds?
Speaker 8: What about the hernia?
Speaker 6: He didn't.
Speaker 5: I think he just threw this in last minute surgery. He is it scheduled.
Speaker 6: Are you reddish?
Speaker 3: I said scheduled? Are you said scheduled, not scheduled?
Speaker 8: Picked up his shirt yesterday and showed me.
Speaker 5: Then, and he didn't bring it up when we first talked about he did not. So now we can't do it.
Speaker 15: You know what, screw it. I'll do it with the hernia because then then when I beat that time with the hernia.
Speaker 5: No, but you're gonna use it as an excuse.
Speaker 15: No, I don't do excuses.
Speaker 8: I just.
Speaker 6: Literally just said, well, I have a hernia that my dad would have been there.
Speaker 3: Also, because I run too fast, I can't slow down, so I don't run.
Speaker 5: Yes, because he made nothing but excuses.
Speaker 11: It's the best bits of the week. With more get number two some.
Speaker 2: Big life updates happening with Bobby and Amy, so they each show there are big three things that are going on in their lives right now.
Speaker 5: Number three, give me the three things right now happening in your life.
Speaker 3: Well, I have an upcoming trip to California that's sort of really stressing me out. That just got thrown on my calendar. And speaking of travel, my sister is coming to town and she's going to meet my boyfriend for the first time, so that's really exciting.
Speaker 5: Have they face timed or anything.
Speaker 3: They have face time, but they've never met in person.
Speaker 5: So it's all adults though, right, I mean you're not like worried that somebody's not gonna like somebody.
Speaker 3: No, but just my sister is my faan, Like that's my you know. It's not like you can meet my mom or my dad. So it's like she's representing herself my mom, my dad, the family.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well they put a lot of pressure on her. There a lot of pressure all your dad and members. Yeah, I get it. It's important, Yeah, because.
Speaker 3: She's that role for me now, like she is everything.
Speaker 5: But she's not going to come away and go no, I don't think he that's the one.
Speaker 3: I sure hope not got it?
Speaker 5: Like, but is a part of you concerned that she'll she'll say not not for me?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I mean her husband came to town a few months ago and met him, so I think maybe he gave the thumbs up, so that helps.
Speaker 5: But Canary and the coal Mine, you're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never you never know though, uh, I mean because also you still need to meet him. What if you meet him and you're like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't meet anybody anymore. Why that's generally ever. But I'm good. I know I will eventually. You're joking, No, I will eventually.
Speaker 8: Met him already. Yeah, we know him from all your stories.
Speaker 3: But that's what we know him. But no, that's not the same thing.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, I don't do anything anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you can do this.
Speaker 5: I will, okay, Yeah, no doubt. Yeah, because I and I've talked about it like four months.
Speaker 3: I know, but my my sister meeting him is like, oh, check that box, and then it reminds me like, oh shoot, okay. Yeah, Like but there's people I have on a list that like, I need y'all to meet. Your wife met him, yeah, No, No, that's what we talked about.
Speaker 8: Lunchbox. He was our canary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I met him.
Speaker 5: You're saying gold mine. Yes, you're not in the gold mine.
Speaker 9: The mine. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I did go meet him, and it was you ran into him. Yeah, and it was interesting.
Speaker 5: I'm surprising you picked Lunchbox off, right.
Speaker 3: I didn't. It was all organic.
Speaker 5: Most early, this is the real reason behind it. Mostly early. You definitely had him single again, and I was like, I don't want to meet any dude.
Speaker 3: She's dating ut, nor did I want any of you to write.
Speaker 5: So I was just like, you know, dudes, let dudes be dudes, and you can do her thing and then eventually one'll catch. I thought, like a good one will catch.
Speaker 8: I really wanted to meet the young one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the one that I.
Speaker 5: Did, I accidentally did. Actually that was way after, but it was accidentally.
Speaker 8: We walked in.
Speaker 5: We were in line next to him, and I was like, I was like, oh, the cute little kid here, how old are you? A little kitty? And Caitlyn's like, no, that's the guy you want, So it's yeah. I just was like, I'll let me do a little single phase and then when one catches, well one caught, and so yeah, at some point I'm sure we'll get it on.
Speaker 3: Okay, So my sister's meaning him for the first I want.
Speaker 5: To play basketball court. My foot's broken. Yeah, I'm ready for my foot.
Speaker 8: To get better.
Speaker 3: And then third thing would be well, speaking the boyfriend, I'm trying to figure out what this means. But we met with like a contractor at his house and then he wants my input on certain things because he's going to be doing some renovating there and I'm like, what does this mean? So I think it.
Speaker 5: Means he's a dude and you want somebody with a decent.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm never thinking it.
Speaker 10: Oh, it's not like is our house is not my house.
Speaker 5: I'll have to attached myself to that.
Speaker 3: How much input do I give?
Speaker 5: No, I think it's just aesthetically. You probably have a better outlook than he does. I don't think it's so much like this is going to be your nook, cause I want you to really be a part of it. It could be, but I'm saying I wouldn't sign that. Dudes are dudes, Okay, And it's like we're doing some stuff on the inside part of our house.
Speaker 8: I need another set of eyes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody I trust care about.
Speaker 3: Like what he's like trying like he hasn't said it directly, but he's sort of like, yeah, I'm trying to figure out, like how do we expand this to make more room?
Speaker 6: Well, if they.
Speaker 5: Said for like room for your kid, then then it's different. I just I wouldn't attach, but I wouldn't attach yourself only to that right now? He just maybe once somebody cares about somebody loves to say, hey, help me out with.
Speaker 3: This, okay, and I'm definitely overthinking that.
Speaker 5: You might not be, but there's a possibility you are, So go ahead and stay on the part of your mind. Okay, don't ever think it.
Speaker 8: What about testing him?
Speaker 10: Like, oh, we would be perfect if we did this for our house, you know stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I would not You want me to walk in there and use we and R and his house? All right, I don't. Oh, I don't think I could do that, but I mean I'll do it for the bit.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't. I don't think it's worth it. I think it's worth any accidental accidental toxicity in the relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just kidding. So those are those are my three big things?
Speaker 5: Okay, mine are number one. My wife's pregnant obviously. Yeah, that's dominating our life. She's very pregnant, and so every day something new, not good or bad, just different, like she needs different kind of pillows now, and she's very pregnant. She even for her, it's every day something new. She's like, I can't believe this happened, Like what's going on here? Like she's very pregnant. It's weird. It's cool, but it's also weird. Yeah, it's weird that it happens to everybody, so it doesn't seem as it doesn't seem as weird to us because it happens all the time. But it's crazy that another human grows inside of a human. That's matrix type stuff. So that's number one that is dominating the live. Number two is I only have one working foot because I'm still on a scooter. My week one was I was in a cast week one and a half. Week two and a half to three, I'm in a full walking boot, but I can do no pressure on my foot at all, so i can't put anybody weight on it. I'm going to physical therapy, and then week three and a half to like eight, I can walk in the boot, but it sucks. This is because everything goes slower now. I just want to dunk again.
Speaker 8: I've mentioned that before.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to get back dunk the way things used to be, being back on the streets, just planing some pick up, dunking it up. The third thing is probably holidays. We're just kind of figuring out where we're going because it's always the balance back between Arkansas and Oklahoma. So it's like do we go to you know, for Gibson first, where she's from, and then go to Fayeteville after that, Fatteville for got do we get sauce? It's it, it's easy. But what's great is we have the greatest excuse in the history of mankind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a big thing. Number one.
Speaker 5: And well we went too and my foot. We got a pregnant lady and a broken foot.
Speaker 3: So your third big thing in life, it's sort of like your first and second thing. He'll take care of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we're going still, We're going still.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is your Christmas gift.
Speaker 5: And another thing that I will address. Just because I've gotten some messages about it, I'm not as far as I know right now, I'm not going to ESPN. So did you see the article written about me? Yeah, I don't have it.
Speaker 3: I was assuming you weren't because I have if you had heard anything here, Yeah, let us know, I know, right. I mean, I was curious about it for a second, and I was like, you know, if it ends up being a thing, he'll tell us about it and then we'll figure it out, because I'm sure he can do both.
Speaker 5: Would Well, that's that's why I don't think it's going to happen. Well, there's a couple of reason I don't think it's happened, but yes, I would do both if it if it happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're fine. Because somebody asked me if if what, like I'm going to ESPN, well, like how we felt about our jobs, and I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was an article written about Paul Feininbaum, who I know and like, and he's a big sports guy and he's on ESPN and he hosts he's a part of a weekend ESPN show, the travels Assasy Nation, and they listed people that could replace him, and I was one of the people they listed. I have nothing to do with anything, so it was nice to put on the list. I have no plans to go to ESPN.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, how do you get on the list?
Speaker 5: I have no idea. It's kind of cool to put on that list.
Speaker 8: That is cool.
Speaker 5: So I mean, if you have ESPN's listening, like, I don't care about their jobs, let's go on. You guys can hear yeah, hey, hey they're good ESPN there, they'll figure it out. So no, I'm not that's I literally, I am not involved in that at all.
Speaker 16: That was.
Speaker 5: I was just put on a list. That article was published and people were asking me about it. So there we go. That's three and a half things.
Speaker 11: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 2: Just recently, Lunchbox had called out Old Dominion saying he didn't understand why they got a star on the Walk of Fame here in Nashville, and it was a whole situation.
Speaker 4: Well, Old Dominions, stop by those CMA remotes.
Speaker 2: I was telling you guys about, and Lunchbox insisted on interviewing them.
Speaker 5: Number two last week, Lunchbox low irritated at Old Dominion because they got a star on the Nashville Walk of Fame. Who knew that even mattered at Lunchbox. But I guess you ran into Old Dominion yesterday at these CMA remote interviews.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were walking around the room and I was sitting in our booth and they came up and let's just say it was awesome.
Speaker 8: Awkward.
Speaker 5: Yes, Okay, there's no bad word in this right, as I believed. Correct, Okay, hit it. Nobody start yelling yet you roll up my sleeves. Has anyone ever been slapped?
Speaker 6: I mean Midland almost did it? To me one time. So but that was off camera, so.
Speaker 8: We speaking of things deserving.
Speaker 6: Okay, that was before the interview start.
Speaker 8: How's that awesome?
Speaker 5: Some weird laugh awkward?
Speaker 8: He was nervous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wasn't nervous.
Speaker 5: I was just like, it's weird, nervous, you're gonna hit me?
Speaker 6: No, it was kind of like, oh, that's funny, like a good way to start it. I was like, okay, so maybe they are a little mad.
Speaker 5: So did they know about it already? Did he get to them?
Speaker 6: Oh they knew.
Speaker 5: Oh they did. Okay, they knew.
Speaker 6: Go ahead. Yeah, and we are here with the newest member of the Walk of Fame in Nashville.
Speaker 10: We got what some people's opinions are, We got somehow made we got old minion guys.
Speaker 6: My question is how did how did you get on the Walk of Fame?
Speaker 8: Money?
Speaker 5: We just paid for it? No, no, no, no, no, Like realize that real question.
Speaker 6: What is the process? Because I heard you guys get in the Walk of Fame and I don't know anything about the Walk of Fame, and I was just like, wow.
Speaker 15: You but to be sure, sounded like you knew a lot.
Speaker 6: About well, it seems like you're an authority on Well, you know what's good is Google will tell you there's one hundred and twelve members on the Walk of Fame.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Google can also tell you all of the things that we accomplished, like a little bit they want they really want to kill them. Oh yeah, they really are like, yeah, uh, I don't want another Clipper now Skoda.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I think you should go for it.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Like some people, you know, they wouldn't want to sit here, Like that's why I told Morgan to sit on the sidelines.
Speaker 5: I was like, I'm doing this by myself.
Speaker 6: I'm here with appreciate that, but I want to talk for that's what's fun Like, I mean, I said it, I put it on Instagram, I said it on the National radio show. So I want to I want to go. We tied you and then and then I go, man, I don't even know if they saw it because they didn't comment or anything. We commented on it. Oh you did, no, not publicly.
Speaker 10: Your laughs weird when you're nervous, uh huh, you're scared.
Speaker 6: Scared.
Speaker 5: That's a weird.
Speaker 6: Because I literally said I was like, I thought it was really funny. They're like, oh man, they were really coming and behind the scenes to each other, not because I was like, I looked on Instagram and I didn't see a comment. He's like, oh, we commented.
Speaker 5: I by the way, I didn't tag them. I didn't agree. I hope that was all said. I think they deserve it. That's fun. Yeah, so that laugh is so weird. Play clip one again. Nobody start yelling yet you roll up my sleeves. Has anyone ever been slapped?
Speaker 8: You think they're gonna?
Speaker 6: They were gonna. That's why it was funny. I was like, that was funny, Like he was even saying save it for camera, and I don't know, it was pretty great.
Speaker 5: He Chris rocks him, will Smithson.
Speaker 8: Leave your name? Leave my name out of your mouth.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So, I don't know if they're really matter or not.
Speaker 5: I think they could have possibly been irritated, but as long as they knew it was you, I think some people take it as well, it's just him, it's not the other ones.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wanted to say that, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 8: Just me, like you're the one that said it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did say it, Yeah, but I do. I asked, like, why did they get it?
Speaker 5: Was there an artist that refused to be interviewed by you yesterday.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you guys know about this?
Speaker 3: I did, yes, Yeah, I am yes, yeah, because we so.
Speaker 5: Don't tell me who it is. Just tell me the story. I mean, you tell me your version of the story.
Speaker 3: My version of the story is, Hey, Amy and Morgan, you're going to need to do this one. And we were like, oh, because Lunchbox was about to leave anyway, so I thought maybe he'd get one more in and School was like no, Amy, you and Morgan, You and Morgan, and we were I was like, School, why are you acting so weird? Why are you actually weird?
Speaker 5: Why are reacting weird?
Speaker 3: S going runs out of He was acting weird because he was trying to like make keep Lunchbox out of it, but without drawing too much attention to that.
Speaker 5: Was it from the like the artist, handler or management?
Speaker 15: Possibly? Yeah, And I think mostly because I think it was last year, the year before Lunchbox said that theme where he was like would you like to.
Speaker 17: Fart out of your mouth? Or pay you out of your butt? And so they were trying to avoid that kind of stuff. Is that a female the artist? Yeah? No, okay, I'm trying to figure who it is. Do you know about it? Were you there?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was there, but I didn't. I didn't witness the drama. As I was going, I saw them all whispering, and then I found out later what the whispering was about.
Speaker 6: And can I tell you my angle hold on?
Speaker 5: Cause your angles kind of like thirty percent ful a lie. So hold one second, I'll tell you the full story.
Speaker 3: Well, I can confirm his angle. I was right next to him, so whatever he says, I can confirm her deny Cody Johnson.
Speaker 5: I was it Cody Johnson.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: No, you don't want to say Amy just mouthed something like you want to say.
Speaker 6: So this is what happened. So I'm standing there and the person with the clipboard comes up goes, can you take this person next? And I said, yeah, we're in. Then that person's record label came over and goes, Scooba, can I have a word with you? And pulled scuba around the corner and the artist comes walking up and I'm like all right, and school goes, actually, no lunch, you're not going to be doing this. It's gonna be they want anybody but you.
Speaker 15: And it was a couple of artists. No way, I had moreultiple side conversations.
Speaker 3: What lunchbox is talking about right now? It was a different.
Speaker 5: Artist's not going a homeless man's toe. That was the artist.
Speaker 3: No, well, then we're talking about it happened twice for sure.
Speaker 13: Then it's been embarrassing for me. You're there for both because like, if it's Cody, Cody's a friend of mine, and that sucks. I don't know it was Cody, so I don't really I guess I saw a picture of you guys with Cody.
Speaker 5: It wasn't him. Was it Cody? Nobody wants to say.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: It could have been. He was one of the people.
Speaker 5: Could have been he was there, It could have been who is the other one? Oh, you won't be surprised, male or female?
Speaker 3: Male?
Speaker 6: What other male was there? There was no other male.
Speaker 5: I doesn't even know that this person project.
Speaker 6: There was literally no other male there that when I was interviewing. So it couldn't have been who did the interview?
Speaker 8: Instead?
Speaker 3: I think maybe you and Morgan or may just about it.
Speaker 5: Can you text out of me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ay?
Speaker 6: Text me the second one.
Speaker 8: I know who it is.
Speaker 5: Non text me, I'll just yell it out, Hey tell me the second I know that's how I do. I'm like, I'll keep it secret. And then I just yelled out somebody else scuba do you know the second person?
Speaker 15: And all the people so why.
Speaker 3: Don't they scubam? I know more because he was having to deal with it. All those are just the two that I witnessed.
Speaker 5: You know, we talked. I got a bunch of messages about lunchbox going into the dressing room at the operat and stealing and artist stuff. Remember this, yes, cookies, Yeah, And they were like, he has conditioned you because he's done so many things like this that you just think, well, that sucks and it's embarrassing, but I don't do anything about it. But like when artists don't want to get interviewed by us, like that's that's embarrassing for me.
Speaker 3: Why don't think it was us our show?
Speaker 5: That's that's a representative of me. He's a representative of me because on top of it it says my name no.
Speaker 6: But this artist that I don't really understand why this person wouldn't want to be interviewed by me.
Speaker 8: It's just told you be out of your mouth or what is it.
Speaker 5: You drop all the smell like arts.
Speaker 8: They don't want to deal with that, dude.
Speaker 6: But it's weird because the other artists like Bailey Zimmerman got up and goes. Those are the interviews I like where you get to have fun and you don't have to talk about albums.
Speaker 5: You can just talk about some people want to talk about albums and music. And it was just like humans are actually different.
Speaker 6: And then you want to really kind of annoyed me.
Speaker 5: I don't actually I don't know. I don't want to hear it. I'm good now, I'm good.
Speaker 6: It's good.
Speaker 5: Hey what No, I don't. I literally don't. But yeah, that's that's kind of embarrassing. Eddie have some notes from CMA.
Speaker 10: Just yelling observations that I took. It was funny was uh lunch buns is the loudest as soon as I walked in. I mean you could hear him over fifty radio stations like he is yelling. So I understand why people are a little hesitant to go interview with him.
Speaker 8: Morgan, dude, when Dustin Lynch showed up, she was m I A.
Speaker 2: No, I had a wardrobe woa open.
Speaker 5: I was like, what a time for this to have this is awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I genuinely thought she left because of Dustin, but turns out she legit did have a wardrobe malfunction.
Speaker 10: But as soon as Dustin left, her wardrobe malfunction was good.
Speaker 3: It was never fixed. It broke her super broke.
Speaker 4: I had to use like tape and everything.
Speaker 2: It was. I was like, this is a great time for this. Stop if you were us, I get it. I get it, she said.
Speaker 3: They said hi, and then she was out of there. You did yeah, I said hi, how are you?
Speaker 8: And then boom gone to you.
Speaker 5: Did it feel like hours could bite it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like hey, what's that guys?
Speaker 3: And then gone, okay. These guys were begging Morgan to do so I ended up doing the interview, but they were begging Morgan to do it before Dustin came over. They're like, Morgan, please do it, and just let's count how many times you can bring up the boyfriend, like my boyfriend.
Speaker 8: You were like, so, my boyfriend's good at cooking? What are you good at? You know, like comparison?
Speaker 5: And then then we wanted our artists don' want to come.
Speaker 3: Interview, But thankfully we did to allow that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I bet you a little bit had to do it that, right.
Speaker 3: I promise you know.
Speaker 2: I was talking to it one of his management people for like half of the interview, and during what I was all I heard was a pop and my sipper just busted open.
Speaker 4: I was like, I gotta go to the bathroom and I.
Speaker 10: Ran, okay, any other notes not just that, you know, whenever Amy kind of just like we's just sat there.
Speaker 8: She's ready to do interviews whenever.
Speaker 5: Right, but everybody's catching straight. I love it. Ahead, let's move it over to Amy.
Speaker 8: But when whenever there's like a young male country artisan.
Speaker 6: Amy jumped out the first day we were there, because Amy is sitting there. First she shows up in chats for thirty minutes and disappears. Then she shows up and we handed the sheet because Mitchell tin Beane's coming up shows I'm not prepared to do it.
Speaker 3: No, you handed me the sheet and it was like overwhelmed, like it wasn't a good one, sheet, like it was like a crazy one. And I, yeah, I wasn't prepared to do it, so I didn't. And y'all, y'all make stuff up because this is not true.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, And then who was the guy that came up in Westbrook, Westbrook walks, walks up. She doesn't even need a one sheet.
Speaker 5: She jumped. She didn't know she right up there.
Speaker 6: She didn't say, hey, where's the sheet. She didn't need to be prayd.
Speaker 8: For that one.
Speaker 6: She was like, I got this one right up there the way.
Speaker 5: Boy Bailey, guess what, didn't you.
Speaker 6: Need a one sheet? No, I'll do it. I'm in, I'm in. Let me sit there.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 18: She threw the chairs out.
Speaker 3: Like Morgan, don't ruin the lies, let her talk.
Speaker 8: But who talked to Riley Green?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 5: I did because.
Speaker 3: Nobody else would do it, probably because they wanted to prep this exact story. And that's what happens over there. Everyone's like, you've been prepped. Morgan leaves during Dustin Lynch. You've been prepped, Amy, Amy, you do Riley? No, I'm good Amy you.
Speaker 8: Then I do it?
Speaker 3: Yes, and then I go up there and do it. You've been pressed. It's a setup.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, no one's got anything on Eddie. Something on Eddie what?
Speaker 6: He just chills.
Speaker 5: He doesn'tyone to do a Yeah, so Eddie's lazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just I was doing video thirty minutes. He's like I think I'm gonna leave you.
Speaker 8: Guys without me. I think you guys got to He said, you.
Speaker 4: Wanted to leave like five times, the whole thing.
Speaker 3: It's good times though, Yeah, anywhere fun.
Speaker 5: To old dominion. As I said the first time, I don't agree with Lunchbox. I'm sorry about that, and I'm happy. I think you're one of the top you know, fifty seventy five, twenty five, I don't even know the artists of all time band, one of the greatest bands in country music history. And I love Cody and whatever happened there, I get it. I'm on team Cody Johnson. Actually was it Cody? They're not saying, but I just saw a picture and that's why I thought that he wasn't in the picture. It was just them sitting every about it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's the best bits of the weed with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 2: This wholesome moment had to take the number one spot because I think the entire studio felt chills when it was all happening. So one listener called in saying she really needs a kidney if Eddie wanted to donate, and he wasn't in that space of his life. So another listener ended up calling in and saying he wanted to but where does that all stand right now? Because we've been waiting for some updates or some movement, and both of them called in to share what's been going on lately.
Speaker 5: Number one, I w had a caller earlier who is looking for a kidney. A matter of fact, she left us a voicemail a long time ago before she even called the show.
Speaker 9: I remember listening to the show and Eddie saying that he would donate a kidney. Well, here's his chance to see if he would actually do it. I'm in need of a kidney and I've been searching for quite some time, So Eddie, please let me know if you're willing to donate the kidney to.
Speaker 5: Me, Ednie. Eddie was not willing to donate, however, we talked about it the time. Ye of course, listener named Brian called and left us this voicemail.
Speaker 7: Heard Lady Colin saying that she meets kidney and I've been thinking about possibly donating at kidney for a while now, and I was about to be able to help out let me know.
Speaker 5: Okay, so those are two voicemails we got. Matter of fact, we talked to her earlier in the show live. Now we have Brian because we have Brian's number. Hey Brian, good morning, Hey.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Bobby, Hey morning.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 5: So we talked to her a few minutes ago and she said, you guys have been texting. Is that true?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's true. And I'm glad that you actually talked to her and she's a legit person, because I was afraid that was going to be scammed somehow, and we.
Speaker 5: Were afraid for both of Like, what we want to make sure is neither one of you are getting scammed, because then we thought maybe she was getting scammed, maybe you were. We didn't know if. And I feel in my heart of hearts that both people are actual, real people, Like after talking to both of them.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, yeah, I went in detective mode and actually like googled the area code that was texting me and then the number that she gave me for the kidney donation center, and it was legit matched up with her area code and everything like that. So I'm like, all right, cool, A'll Textra back.
Speaker 5: So where is it in the process now, are you actually serious about doing this?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah for sure. So when she first gave me the tough one, number I called it, and it was basically just kind of a questionnaire, like, hey, this is kind of what goes down. This is this is how the process goes. We have like ten questions to make sure like there's no red flags that like completely disqualifies you from donating, and basically like you know, the history of cancer, high blood pressure, those kind of things with all medical stuff. And then they sort of be about a week or two because they're kind of understaffed with donation coordinators. But they actually called me yesterday to go through more in depth run down as far as kind of what to expect and a more in depth like medical history to make sure everything's legit and like you know, everyone's willing to move forward with it. And then obviously they would go ahead and hook me up with the next step of the process, which is like the urine screen to make sure something to do with like my kid, like there's nothing wrong with it initially, and then would go to blood work and then kind of go from there.
Speaker 5: So you're in the process of all of the tests. Now, at what point do you think they'll know if you are a match?
Speaker 7: I would assume after the urine and blood test. Yeah, I would think. But the good news is is even if I'm not a match for Jessica, what would happen is obviously I still donate to somebody that's in need, because I mean, that's what it's all about us, you know, helping somebody's life out. But she would actually move up to the top of the list for her. Can you replacement or donation?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 5: I gotta say I'm moved. I am. I am completely touched by your generosity, by your selflessness, by your willing to do this for somebody that you don't know, but you know that somebody don't know still somebody that other people do know. And man, that that is is crazy. Like I'm emotional just thinking about this. So you're both real people. I know you're both worried about that. You both were probably like I don't know, I'm I getting scammed. You're both real people. The fact that you're going through with this is uh. I don't even have words for it, but I I just appreciate you. We all here appreciate you. Eddie's glad you kind of got them off the hook.
Speaker 10: No, it's funny and all, but man, that's just that's pretty amazing that like this is actually this could happen for her.
Speaker 5: This is someone even if they don't even if they don't match him, donating moves her up the list and somebody else that needs a kidney can that's me.
Speaker 8: That's so awesome.
Speaker 6: I got a question, dude, like what what?
Speaker 8: Like why?
Speaker 6: I'm very confused while you're doing this. This is crazy.
Speaker 7: The reason why I'm doing it, Lunchbox is there's a firm belief within myself that you need to do selfless acts of kindness in order to make the world her And it's not all about me. It's all about everything around me. And if I put out positive vibes and positive energy, hopefully we'll come back and return.
Speaker 5: Does your family, I mean, does your family walk come out of it?
Speaker 8: This is sounds.
Speaker 6: Have you told your family like, hey, I'm just gonna don't my donate my kidney? These random people like, are they thinking you're crazy?
Speaker 3: I got two man, he's got two kidneys.
Speaker 6: Well, I was gonna say it's two families.
Speaker 7: I was like, hey, man, I got I got two kidneys. My family knows about it, and uh, you know, I mean, it's one thing that I've that I've always done is done selfless, actual kindness. I mean, whether it's you know, dropping off donuts and bagels to a police station or fire department on a random Tuesday, or whether it be like a larger step of like, hey, I have two kidneys that work. If I can survive with one, I'm sure someone else needs the other.
Speaker 3: Hey, donuts on a Tuesday?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my cap. I mean I do two dollars. That's more every time I go. But Man Giddings different story.
Speaker 5: Basically it's same.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, Brian, thank you. Rest assured that she's real, and jess Jessica rest sure he's.
Speaker 3: Real and any means it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and hopefully this this is able to work out. Brian, keep us updated, call us back in a couple of weeks, will you for sure? Definitely thanks buddy Scots, see you later.
Speaker 11: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Thanks for bringing out with me on this pre Turkey weekend and catching up on the Bobby Bone Show. Don't Forget Part one part through this weekend with Mike d Highly encourage y'all to check that out. You can also listen to my podcast Take this personally. I did have a microplastics researcher. Come on, she's on the front lines of that whole situation happening and just gave all the details. But next week I'm actually going to talk about my long COVID journey and how my cleanse has been going, and more recently the detalk. So you want to get in on that, make sure you go subscribe to take this personally and subscribe to the show on YouTube at Bobby Bone Show. You can watch all of our content, lots of fun videos. We put a lot of work into that thing, so go check it out. Bye, everybody.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby.
Speaker 3: Bone Show and follow at webgirl
Speaker 1: Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.