Speaker 1: Well, we have come out.
Speaker 2: Your site. Want to play I gets saying you a comfort zone? Well, besire how a telan and if you want a little banging again, I come along.
Speaker 3: We must now re examine every single alien who has entered our country from Afghanistan.
Speaker 4: Under Biden, the federal government has been focused on the screening and vetting of individuals evacuated from Afghanistan. We have a robust screening and vetting process.
Speaker 5: Been heavily involved with the Nashville mayoral race because I hate the city. I hate the bachelorettes, I hate the pedal taverns, I hate country music.
Speaker 6: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 7: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 2: Away coming to your center. You don't want to pay out against all and saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 1: News Sean Hennity Show more I'm the scenes.
Speaker 6: Information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Going up next our final news roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 1: All right, News round Up, Information Overload Hour. Here's a toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn. If you want to join us, uh, there is a very important election. Congressional election happening tomorrow for all our friends on WLAC and in the Nashville area surrounding area. If you have friends, you have family there. Look, every seat now matters in the House of Representatives for Republicans. I've never seen a candidate, especially in Tennessee, this radicalized as the Democratic candidate. Even there's one Democratic consultant that even said, Uh, this person has no business running in this this race at all. Whatsoever. Her name is Aten Ben and she you know, every ad says she's going to shake up America. Uh, that's shape shake up Washington. If you look at her issue section, she barely uses it. Uh. This is a person community organizer, social worker.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Said she got inspired to get into politics by Saul Olinsky's rules for radicals. Uh sounds like, you know, right out of the school of Barack Obama. Has spent innumerable hours, you know, planning, protesting. You know, she's just the radical, hard left winger in what is a conservative area. A self described trans organizer activist says that her partner has a trans son. She says she spent time with others discussing how to develop a world without police. Now if you're running in a district that includes Nashville, Tennessee. And we have her on tape just a couple of years ago saying, I hate Nashville and I hate country music. Why would you be running in that district.
Speaker 5: Listen, I've been heavily involved with the Nashville mayoral race because I hate the city. I hate the bachelorettes, I hate the pedal taverns, I hate country music, I hate all of the things that make Nashville. Apparently I hate city to the rest of the country.
Speaker 9: But I hate it.
Speaker 1: It's everything that I love about Nashville. To be very blunt. Another clip of her, she was involved in a seminar centered around a world without police.
Speaker 10: Here's what she said, Well, I'm currently involved in a transfer transformative justice seminar, and so it's how to imagine a world without police and what that looks like and what community mechanisms look like, how people cannot please themselves. But what, for example, if you experience sexual assault, like, what is the reconciliation process and what does transformative justice look like? Because as we know, like you can't take those things to like, you know, our legal system is terrible when it comes to to retribution. So anyways, all that says that, like I you know, I hope all of you so one I'll have a podcast on it, and I highly recommend, like, if it's been difficult for all of you to imagine a world without police, please tune into maybe not this episode, but the next one, because I'll talk about, you know, things I'm learning and growing as an organizer.
Speaker 5: Because I think especially for those of us you know that are young.
Speaker 10: Like you know, been talking to our parents about what police abolition looks like, that you know, we can do it and there's a world.
Speaker 1: Good morning, she writes, especially to the fifty four percent of Americans that believe burning down a police station is justified. And she admits I'm a very radical person and that rioting is a way for people to express themselves. Wow, you know this is great. We've got our girl squad and we're bullying the ice vehicles and troopers. He called for the Nashville Metropolitan Police Department to be dissolved. For the past decade, I've been at the heart of a long term political project to take back Tennessee. Anyway, joining us now is her opponent in this race, Matt Van Epps is with us. He's running for the Tennessee seventh district along with the Speaker of the House Mike Johnson, who has been out there supporting him. Welcome both of you to the program. Mike van Epps, is there anything that I'm missing from her record, because I don't know. I think it's a little odd to say you hate Nashville and you want to represent Nashville, and you want to dissolve the police in Nashville, and that she admits she's radical and she believes, you know, good morning to the Americans, believing in burning down police stations as justifyed. And I hate country music, which I happen to love.
Speaker 7: Hey, Sean, well, thanks for having me on Matt Vaneps here. I mean, you're You're absolutely right. This is extreme. It's radical. In her own words, she's very radical. She wants new and hire taxes fund her socialist agenda that will skyrocket our cost of living. She's been endorsed by the Democratic Socialists of America. She endorsed Mamdani in New York City. I mean, we're talking about someone who is very far left, and the contrast here could not be more clear. I'm a West Point grad was an Army combat helicopter pilot. I flew apaches and then chinooks with the one sixties Special Operations Aviation Regiment out of Fort Campbell went on to be a small business leader, served in state government, most recently as the Commissioner of the Tennessee Department of General Services. And I'm still serving in the Tennessee Army National Guard today as a lieutenant colonel. And it just the distinction here could not be more clear. We support law enforcement. I back the blue chiefs and sheriffs, who are some of the first groups that we met with in the primary. Just met with them again a couple of weeks ago about how we can best support our law enforcement who put their lives on the line every single day to protect our communities in our country. And so that's what we stay for as opposed to our radical opponent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Speaker Johnson, great to have you as well. You know, in many ways, the media, in my view, has been trying to boost the candidacy of this radical which, in a really strange way, I think is a good thing because now I think the people of Nashville have by the time they go to the polls tomorrow, will be fully aware of how insane and radicalized this democrat is, and that gives me confidence that a lot of people will show up tomorrow and say no to this. But with that said, I think fear of losing in an election is a good thing. I want the people in Nashville to understand there is a lot at stake here.
Speaker 11: DeShawn, You're exactly right. Thanks for having us. I'm here in Tennessee with Matt. We're campaigning all day because this is a faithful election tomorrow. It really is for the future of the whole country. It's not just about Tennessee's seventh district. It's about what direction we're headed as a country. Because, as you know, we have a razor thin margin. We cannot afford to have a far left mom Donnie like Marxists liberal come and represent a district from Tennessee. So we absolutely have to win this one. You set some of her crazy positions, it's even worse. I mean, not only is she for defunding the police and abolishing prisons, and she endorsed burning down police stations. She bragged about bullying ice agents you know, when they're facing threats like never before. She also said she's not in line with Tennessee values at all. Okay, this lady said she feels uncomfortable around colleagues who pray. She brought a transgender reverend to the Tennessee legislature. She pushes DEI. She believes men can give birth. Sean, these are her public positions. You could play the greatest hits all day long. Everybody needs to understand this is a special election, and they are special by design. Voter turnout is typically low. We cannot take this for granted.
Speaker 7: Even though this is a deep red district.
Speaker 11: We need every single person to go out and vote tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Look, I have an attachment to the area. I don't know if you know this map, but years ago you might not have been born yet. In nineteen ninety to ninety two, I was a local host in Huntsville, Alabama, and I was on a big fifty thousand watts stick at the time, and I just was a local radio guy. But I would spend many weekends in Nashville. I've come to love that city. I love music Row. One of the great honors of my life is I hosted the Grand Old Loppry, and I have such a special place in my heart for the people in Nashville Assault of the Earth. Do you feel people have gotten the message about how insane these views are? Has it gotten out?
Speaker 12: Sean?
Speaker 7: I think it has. And I was young at that time, but I was alive back back then. But I think it has gotten out. We've seen really good results in early voting and we're up right now. But we need everyone to put the jersey on, get on the field, and get out and vote for us tomorrow. It's so critical. You know, I love Nashville. I live in Nashville.
Speaker 1: I met my well, well, imagine that a candidate that's running in a district that they love, in a city that they love, for people that they love and agree with, that doesn't want the city taken over by radicals. What a shock.
Speaker 7: Absolutely. I met my wife on Broadway. We were raising our family there. It's in addition to the other thirteen counties. Nashville, Davison County is great, but we have such an amazing district across the fourteen counties and will serve for those folks to represent them, our families, our farmers, hardworking folks that we're going to work to make their lives better. That's what we have to do. And it's their communities that I love and will be honored to represent.
Speaker 1: You know, I used to go to Nashville. I'd lived right next to Highway sixty five. You go up north, and I'd be in Nashville in less than an hour. It was great, and I used to go there all the time, Speaker Johnson, and I got to tell you something. It's one of the most beautiful cities and you have some of the nicest people. I hope that there is a great get out the vote effort tomorrow and on my message to the people of Nashville and I want yours is take this election seriously. And this is a preview of what I'm going to be saying all next year. This is going to be the most important midterm election in our lifetime. And you have to defy historical trends for Republicans to stay in power. And Democrats, you know, have become so radicalized it's hard to believe they even ran a candidate like this.
Speaker 11: It really is hard to believe.
Speaker 12: Sean.
Speaker 11: You and I love Nashville and Tennessee far more than this far left candidate running against her friend Matt Van Epps. But I'll tell you this is a special election is perilous because you know, our voters tend to be blue collar workers, hard working Americans. They don't typically vote as frequently in midterm or special elections. And meanwhile, Matt is running against this radical liberal. He's an organizer. So Democrats have spent millions of dollars in this district. I mean, they are trying to steal this seat away and we cannot take it for granted. So Sean, I'm so grateful you're helping us draw attention to this. The President called us a few hours ago. We were on a big stage at a rally this morning and I called him on my phone. Talks and News broadcast at Live. When I was talking to him and he was reving the crowd up. He's going to do a telephone talent all the night. And with the technology, you know, we can get forty fifty thousand people on one call with Matt and the President to talk about the importance of this race. But it is for all the marbles and as far left as his opponent is, Matt is a perfect fit. Van Apps is a perfect fit for Tennessee. He's a husband, a dad, America First Patriot, a combat veteran West Point graduate, Lieutenant colonel and the Tennessee Army National Guard. He's a helicopter pilot, is Air Mission Commander Army Special Operations. He served in a statewide office. You cannot get a better patriot to reflect Tennessee values in Nashville and all the surrounding counties in Congress that we need them desperately.
Speaker 1: We do need him desperally. Break more with Speaker Mike Johnson and also Matt Van Epps. He is in a runoff election tomorrow. This is critical against a radical, hardcore, extreme leftist. His military background is beyond impressive. Matt Van Epps every vote in and around Nashville. You imagine running against somebody again that says in Nashville they hate country music and they hate the city. That's what's on the ballot Nashville tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Annity watch keep it an eye on breaking news and bringing it to you first. Sean Hannity, all.
Speaker 1: Right, we continue Now's Speaker of the House Mike Johnson also joining us. Matt Van Epsy is running for Tennessee's seventh district. This is a critical seat to hold on to for the Republicans, running against a radical leftists, who's saying she hates her district, hates being around Christians, praying that supports not only defund the police, but you know, says good morning to fifty four percent of Americans that she believes burning down a police station is justified. I can't believe we're even having this discussion. My message to everybody that hears my voice in Nashville, please, I want you to call your friends, your family, talk to your coworkers, your neighbors, everybody in your life, and tell them this is a tipping point for Nashville. Do not allow Nashville to get Mom Donnie. I can't believe I'm even saying that. But this woman is to the left of Mandani. It doesn't get anyon worse than that, totally. How would you ever elect somebody that says they hate your city. How would you ever elect somebody in Nashville that hates country music and is uncomfortable around people with Christian values, that you know says good morning to the fifty four percent of Americans that want to burn down a police station because it's justified, because that's what you'd be allowing to happen in Nashville. So I hope This is enough to energize the people in Nashville to go out in mass tomorrow. It is I want a massive victory, massive turnout tomorrow for the people in Nashville. And you know, I can't think of a bigger choice election than what's going on down there. And this is what we're going to be facing us. Think, mister speaker, you agree in twenty.
Speaker 11: Six absolutely, and President Trump needs four full years of a majority so he can continue to fix the high cost and open borders in a mess it's left behind by Biden and Harrison, the Democrats, and you know, the Democrats in Congress updown government for forty three days just for leverage if they were able to win here and next year they've shut America down for two years with impeachment and obstruction, inflation, open borders, just total chaos. We cannot let that happen. And every single vote's going to count.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been telling this audience that this is going to be the most important midterm in a lifetime. Matt your last word to the people that do listen to us in Nashville, and I hope they're hearing us loud and clear. I hope they understand the choice that is before them tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Well, Shan, thank you so much for amplifying our message. I need everyone to get out for more information. My website's mattfort dot com. That's Matt foortn dot com. They can find their polling location and they can find information about the election so they can get out tomorrow. There might be a little bit of bad weather, but that's okay. They need to be safe, make a plan, get out there. We need every single vote and would be honored to have it.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you. Your background is infeccable, very inspiring. Matt van Apps will going to be watching closely tomorrow. We'll cover this on TV tonight as well. We appreciate you being with us. Speaker Johnson, we always appreciate you being with us. Thanks for being out on the road, and as you're out there in and about and around Nashville, tell everybody I semi regards and I hope they're all out voting tomorrow. Thank you both for being with us.
Speaker 7: Thanks brother, thank you.
Speaker 1: It was interesting. I still cannot get over these senators and congresspeople. And granted I'll tip my hat to Senator Mark Kelly in the service to his country. But the idea that he is trying to hang his hat on, This idea that it's perfectly acceptable to tell our troops and our intelligence community to defy illegal orders but then can identify a single illegal order, is breathtaking to me. It is the height of recklessness irresponsibility. It is meant to disrupt the chain of command in a best case scenario, and it's worst case anaro. God only knows what they really intend. Anyway, he was pressed though apparently was on NBC thinks now he's a TV star. If he would refuse orders today, if he was still in uniform, notice him dodge, duck and weave.
Speaker 10: You were still in uniform, if you received in order to strike the suspected drug boats overseas and kill everybody on board, would you refuse that order.
Speaker 3: In real time?
Speaker 13: Well, let me start by saying, I've sunk two boats, two ships.
Speaker 1: I sunk Anosa to missile trap. Here, kwait harbor, stop the tape. Notice he doesn't answer the question. Let me start here, meaning let me give you a different answer. Uh again, I'll applaud his military service. I'm not applauding what he's telling our troops and our intel community to do, which is to break the chain of command without being able to identify any single illegal order given by President Trump.
Speaker 13: Listen the troop carrier in the golf during the First Gulf War. Never once did I question whether those orders were legal or illegal. Answer the question, can tell the difference, should be able to tell the difference between something that is unlawful and something that is lawful. And if I was ever given an unlawful order, I would refuse that.
Speaker 1: I would, you.
Speaker 13: Know, if you have time, you can certainly go to the judge, advocate generals, the lawyers and have a discussion about it. If you don't have time, you just say, simply, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: That's against the law.
Speaker 10: So would you refuse these specific orders to strike drug boats if you were still in uniform?
Speaker 13: Well, the difference between the initial strike and what is being report is stop.
Speaker 1: You know, as Dodge number two, he won't you know he's talking about by the way, and I've been reassured again and again that this report of a second strike was not true to kill people clinging to a boat. But putting that aside, he and neither of the other five ever identified an illegal order given by President Trump continue.
Speaker 13: The second strike, and those things are different. I think this administration has tied themselves in knots. The explanations that we've received on how.
Speaker 1: This is all legal another deflection. He doesn't answer the question. And meanwhile, you know, these are people that are supposed to be in positions of high responsibility. These are people that should know better. These are people whose words matter. I got to tell you, I got to give props to my buddy Stephen A. Smith. He called out Mark Kelly for this idiotic video.
Speaker 9: Here's what he said, respectfully, Senator, what the hell are you doing looking into the camera and telling military men and women to ignore the commander in chief?
Speaker 1: How dare you? How dare you do that? That's right, I'm calling out. I never served in the military, that's true. I have family members who did.
Speaker 6: Some of my best friends have Marines, Air Force, Navy, Army. I haven't heard one of them, not wonderful say that was okay?
Speaker 3: How dare you do that?
Speaker 1: Is it treason?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: Is it puncible about death?
Speaker 12: It should it be?
Speaker 1: So the answer is no. But you know better Thanator Kelly.
Speaker 12: You know better?
Speaker 11: How dare you do that?
Speaker 1: Pretty powerful. He's right. This is so reckless, so irresponsible, so dangerous. Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Let's say hi to Don and Iowa. Don you're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hi, Sean, thank you very much for taking my call. Happy snowy Monday. We're pretty Inundata.
Speaker 1: Well, I hate to tell you, it's not snowing in Florida. It's about let me look at oh right now, I'm sure you're interested in hearing this. Oh, let's see. I bet you're wondering. What's the temper? Seventy seven degrees, eight degrees in sunny, a little overcast right now where I'm living.
Speaker 12: I'm on my way.
Speaker 3: As long as Linda promises a doggie bag from Christmas Enterry, I'm.
Speaker 7: On my way.
Speaker 1: He didn't give it. She didn't give out one doggie bag. That's all bluster on her part.
Speaker 3: Now, Linda being Linda, just being funny, and I appreciate her, so that's awesome. Sarah Beckstrom and Andrew Wolf were the two National guardsmen, and that's what I called about. And my condolences to the Sarah's family, and my prayers for Andrews family and for Andrew.
Speaker 1: Of course, he's twenty four. It's Anthony, He's twenty four years old. He's twenty and dead. And how do you console a family, you know, living through this. By the way, this this came out about a little over an hour ago, and I will I will give a lot of props to the West Virginia Governor Patrick Morrissey said that the West Virginia National Guardsman Andrew Wolf remains in serious condition.
Speaker 12: Quote.
Speaker 1: Andrew was asked if he could hear. He did respond he wiggled his toes and we take that as a positive side. But he's he's been clinging to life since this all happened.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, like I talked, I talked.
Speaker 1: To his mother last night. We want to know. I think I can share this with you. I don't think they'd mind that I share this with you. Do you realize there are National Guardsmen all over that hospital protecting him on their own time. They're they're they're doing their shift and then they're going to the hospital to protect the family and protect their their their mate, the fellow guardsmen on their own time. They're not getting paid. They're doing it just out of love and respect. I spoke. I spoke to some of those guys last night too.
Speaker 3: Oh well again, thank them all. So that's amazing. The reason I called is is concerning the shooter because it's a coincidence that happened right after the Democrats come out and start telling people that President Trump's orders are intimating that he's giving you illegal orders.
Speaker 12: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think that again, words matter, and their words were intended to inflame Democrats and Democrat sympathizers, and I think that it's quite possible that they instigated this whole event. And that's really tough to see because I.
Speaker 1: Was in all of the rhetoric Gestapo, Nazis, fascist, you know, all of this is I've been saying this for a while. It has the effect of dehumanizing real people, real heroes law enforcement and preventing them from being able to do their job, putting their life at risk doing their job. And it also has an incitement quality to it. But I'll tell you the broader issue here is is ben Saki lied, may orcislied. We know that Biden and harrisled. They both they all said oh no, no, these people from Afghanistan have been vetted lie, just like the border secure lie, lie and another lie, one after another.
Speaker 3: Well, it's sad that people that are not as educated on politics, that just listen to politics in the periphery get inflamed by the sound bites that they put out. Instead of putting out proof, they throw innuendo and everybody's faces when you have to bite your tongue every time you have an opinion that that's a shame. And you know, we should have people being able to speak their mind, and too many people are afraid to speak their mind. But again, I appreciate your thoughts. And oh, by the way, I'm a truck driver out here driving around in the snow, so drivers be careful out here. Slow down, take your time. There's nothing worth your life in that trailer.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. If you're driving in the snow and you're in an eighteen wheeler, you gotta be really careful. It's very, very dangerous. Those roads get slick. I saw there was an accident that took place somewhere when I was away. It was a forty five car pile up.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh Indiana, Yes, yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: Man all I couldn't believe it anyways, Drive safe. Thank you for what you do every day. Our shelves who would be empty at every store we go to without guys like you. We appreciate your hard work. All right, let's go to our busy phones. Mike and Arizona. Hey, Mike, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 12: I have no problem with the two narco terrorists who are too dumb to put their life jackets on and dying. I do have a problem with all of the people that the Democrat Party domestic agenda has murdered. There's about seventeen that we could name off the top of our head. But you know what that was treason. It's called eating and embedding the enemy that that senator said. But I'll tell you these said.
Speaker 1: I would like to have it tested in the courts. I would like to know. I mean if they had a specific example, and none of them do, because they've all been asked where they say, well, Trump gave this illegal order, therefore you then they might have a case to be made. They've all been given the opportunity to present that case and they don't have one, which means I can only suspect that they had nefarious motives to create disruption, and I think it causes a danger that is incalculable.
Speaker 12: Well, that is treason. That's putting our soldiers in harm's way by making by making those statements on behalf of the enemy.
Speaker 1: It's pretty unbelievable, is the enemy.
Speaker 8: But I'll tell you some uh, unlawful orders that were given by James Comy to a struck stroke and he follows you on him, Obama to struck stroke, and he follows due on him, Hillary to struck stroke and he follows you on him.
Speaker 12: Those are illegal orders and those were treason us. What they did was trying to take out a president.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean tip the scales of election, a grand conspiracy to do it.
Speaker 12: Let's do it. We have to, you know, rab Emmanuel has this has the mantra never let a crisis go to waste. And that's we're gonna do. That's what they're doing about these three cartel guys who are too stupid to put a life jacket on going into the obs.
Speaker 1: I've been told that what they've said is not true. And the media, you lie so often. I never believe what they say. I just don't believe it. They'll report it. I don't believe it. Let's say, Hi Kirk to Missouri and Missouri Kirk, we have one minute. It's all yours.
Speaker 12: Heart goes out to the National Guard families. And I just wanted to thank Linda for her tips on the doggie bags for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: She didn't give out one doggie bag. She was full of it the whole time. She was full of it. She'd never do that. You're absolutely right. I did not give out one. I gave out three.
Speaker 12: You had did?
Speaker 1: She did not give out three doggie bags? Nobody would. By the way, why would you ever go pick up a doggie pag if that's how you be entreated by your relative? The food is very good, I would get a doggy bag.
Speaker 12: By the way, Katie is like the greatest, sweetest phone screener I have ever talked with in my life. She deserves a paid day vacation just for Okay.
Speaker 1: She's very lenient. Let's put it that way. Why are you sucking up to everybody? You're sucking up to the whole staff.
Speaker 12: Did you pick on everybody so much? But it's just your show. You guys get me laughing all the time. But you're so informative on everything that that we need to know as conservatives, because you won't get any other deuced network.
Speaker 1: Well, we appreciate you being out there. We do. Linda did not give out any doggie bags. She's that's fake news. It's complete Adam bull shift. You know that. Why don't you just come clean and admit it's fake?
Speaker 3: You know, I hear.
Speaker 1: Simply safe, it's really good home security. Why don't you admit it's fake? You did not leave doggie bags on the on the in the steps for your liberal relatives. You didn't do it.
Speaker 12: I cannot tell a lie.
Speaker 1: You did not leave doggie bags. I did. Why would I lie about that? Listen, you think you're stop kicks and giggles of complete updates on the sad, tragic, preventable attack against two National Guards people. The mother of Andrew Wolf who's clinging to his life, and the sister of Andrew will join us on Hannity tonight. Caroline Levitt will join us tonight, also Jonathan Alpert, LJ. Lawrence Jones, Kevin Quark. We got a lot of news information we will be giving you you'll never get from the state run legacy media mob and the lies we were told about these Afghan refugees. As far as I'm concerned, they all have blood on their hands for the lies they told all. Coming up tonight, nine Eastern, Say you DVR Hannity Pack, Fox News nine Eastern, See you, then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.