Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 1: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This he's Talking Cowboys Straining live.
Speaker 1: From the Dallas Cowboys World Head.
Speaker 3: Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 4: Puts on, don't take Burger's here, that's got tidday Today's.
Speaker 2: And now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 4: It's a Talking Tuesday edition of Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas, in the s WBC Studios. Welcome in, everybody. We've got the whole cast and crew ready for you to rock today with Patrick Nocy, Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah standback, Chris Beam in the back. I'm Kyle Yeomans. Give us a call. In the second segment, we will begin taking them eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven, don't waste any time on the line, and then we'll answer your phone calls.
Speaker 3: We're gonna try and get to eight phone calls.
Speaker 5: To did we do it last time?
Speaker 4: We did two weeks ago. We like set a goal. Last week was just kind of we're just chatting. You know, we're just taking these goofing you know, just goofing around.
Speaker 6: You know we could goof around last week.
Speaker 3: You're such a Yeah, we can't goof around. We can't goof around.
Speaker 5: This Monday is gone. It's Tuesday is.
Speaker 1: A stand back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like the midnight rule. It's like, no, I'm gonna still feel this for a few days.
Speaker 8: Thanks, I mean we okay, I'll give you until after news and notes, after.
Speaker 6: News and notes it, I don't know.
Speaker 9: You gotta give me until we start talking about the packers tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Two whole days.
Speaker 9: Bron I am not the one that has to put the helmet on. I don't had to go to the meeting.
Speaker 6: Room now, mind you.
Speaker 1: I get more than a midnight.
Speaker 7: We're taking calls today. So you think they're gonna be all positive.
Speaker 5: Sitting here soaking, it's not soaking.
Speaker 9: Be not mistaken. It's it's not soaking. It is pissivity, but it's not soaking.
Speaker 4: Five minutes after, I'm blood red five and a half, five and a half, five and a half, I'm just blood red mat all day.
Speaker 3: Five minutes and forty six seconds. Please all right.
Speaker 4: By the way, last night had a great conversation on the Cowboys Hour had sidecar social.
Speaker 3: With one Cavante Turpin. Okay, last night.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 5: I did have you tell him that was a great catch. It was a great catch.
Speaker 3: We talked about the catch.
Speaker 4: We talked about his mentality through it all and how he knew he was going to get ear hold and stuck through with the ball. It was really cool. He did a great job on the show last night. It was with Nicole Hutcheson, who, of course was just here with Girls Talk, Boys Talk this morning. I did ask him the quest question, which nickname is better? I asked him right at the end, you can go look at it. There is there is tape evidence, and I threw him out there. I didn't throw any allegiance to any of the nicknames, but a couple of the nicknames.
Speaker 6: But before you, before you said what was your nickname?
Speaker 1: Ts Mini?
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't use it exactly, which makes it all.
Speaker 3: I used to continue because I thought that was a torpedo is mine, and that's.
Speaker 1: There's a reason that.
Speaker 3: Sorry, what did you present him?
Speaker 4: I presented Turpy Turpey speed Speed and he said he liked it. And then I also presented the torpedo and he said, no, scratch that one out.
Speaker 3: What interesting?
Speaker 10: Almost sorry, Beam, I thought I would have it. He did at all, makes that entire belly void.
Speaker 4: No, I just got to go back to the line and send my turping Jersey.
Speaker 1: Offer it up for a reason. He knew what was going to happen.
Speaker 5: No I did.
Speaker 4: I offered it up because I thought torpedo was yours. But torpedo is beams. That's unfortunate. I would have never put Beam in that situation.
Speaker 10: But you Yeah, but but Bat like I was trying to make people.
Speaker 6: But he liked.
Speaker 3: But he did like Turvy Turvy speeds and he says he hears it a lot.
Speaker 5: He said his.
Speaker 4: Favorite one of all time was one from high school and he was called video game.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool, And I was like, that's pretty sweet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being called video game just as like a joystick running through everybody, which I could see that with turbans.
Speaker 1: But the people circle button, juke button, I think you're throwing the magic man man.
Speaker 3: Now you see me? Now you don't you like it? I know you do?
Speaker 11: The nel.
Speaker 6: That's why nicknames.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you see that where he's like demonstrating, Yeah, the ocean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, let's get into.
Speaker 8: News and ah shucks must we I don't want I told you got five five and a half.
Speaker 1: Minute except the timer all the live long dinner.
Speaker 9: But this pasifty shall live on, all right, So let's start with the good The good news is is twofold number one. It does appear that Jadeveon Clowney will make his debut for the Cowboys this Sunday against.
Speaker 1: The Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 3: Stop with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we like that, We like it a lot.
Speaker 3: And that was courtesy of Jerry Jones.
Speaker 1: That was courtesy well, actually it was courtesy.
Speaker 3: Of Stephen Jones, Stephen yesterday and.
Speaker 9: Jerry today on both on one O five three the fan. So that that looks like it's it's ago. Also on the good news front, Deron Bland is expected and on track to return from his foot injury against the Green Bay Packers as well.
Speaker 1: Like that, it's good.
Speaker 3: Stop on the right track.
Speaker 9: Two defensive players, yep, two defensive players get the back impact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and which side of the ball is struggling the most?
Speaker 12: Right now?
Speaker 5: Defense?
Speaker 1: Defense? All right?
Speaker 9: Now, offensive side of the ball. Now we go to the bad news. Yeah, that was the good news. Here's the band. Can't stop there, I can't stop, won't stopt.
Speaker 1: So City Lamb, let's start there.
Speaker 9: City Lamb, as we all know, has the high ankle spring, and his timeline is varying depending on who you talk to, what day of the you know, what time of the day you're talking.
Speaker 3: It is all over the place.
Speaker 9: On one note, it's well, let's go ahead and state that he will not play against the green Bay Packers.
Speaker 1: So let's be clear on that.
Speaker 9: But I've heard everything, Yeah, I know right, I've heard everything from it'll be a week to week evaluation after the green Bay Packers game you put but that was a body catch you got extend. So yeah, so ceite Lamb. His his timeline is all over the place. But we know he's not going to play against the green Bay Packers, and I'm just going to treat it as a week to week thereafter because I've heard everything from two to three to two to four to three to five week to week on CDEE Lamb.
Speaker 1: But scratch him against the green Bay Packers.
Speaker 3: And it is a high ankle.
Speaker 1: It is a high ankle spring.
Speaker 4: So the way with high ankle springs vary from everybody. Everybody wants to tab the four to six weeks as the norse default, which that still is very possible, but with a wide receiver like ceedee.
Speaker 3: Lamb, there's it goes twofold one.
Speaker 4: You look at him and you say, well, he needs to be able to cut and move and go laterally and accelerate.
Speaker 3: What do you need to do that. You need your ankle to do that, and you need it to be healthy.
Speaker 4: So even if he is returning and he's able to play, it probably won't be one hundred percent within that four to six week window. The second part about it is that he's been very durable throughout his career, and when he has missed time, he's been very quick to get back to it.
Speaker 3: I thought Steven Jones yesterday put it in a very simple term. He said he heals.
Speaker 4: Quick, and I was like, Okay, I guess that that's not the doctor term.
Speaker 7: And he's a tough dude. I mean, he played all of last in with one shoulder with a spraining.
Speaker 4: Dac joint all the way through, and so I wouldn't be getting back. But the fact that they're not going to put him on IR that's a win.
Speaker 9: That does bode well for him, And a little Birdie told me that yesterday Ceedee Lamb was doing some rehab work on the field outside alongside Trevor Trevon Diggs with training britt Brown, and he was you know, running, cutting, doing some some I'm not going to say full speed, but it was brisk jogging in between his cuts, and he was you know, doing everything he needed to do and that he was moving fairly well. Now that being said, he was also spotted in the building thereafter on the scooter. So my thought process is taking both of those data points together, is that they they liked that he can be back far sooner than a four week period, which is why they're not putting him on the IR. But when he's not rehabbing, they do not him on that leg or that ankle at all. So so that's not great news for CD, but certainly far from worst case scenario.
Speaker 5: It's not craziest rumor that you heard wevolving around CD.
Speaker 9: The craziest would I won't say crazy, but I did hear the default four to six and it was it was never viewed as.
Speaker 8: For them that he was on the flight to Germany to go against themselves. And all kinds of other stuff. Really, yeah, there's a lot of I mean, that wasn't a rumor. I mean there's a lot of stuff going on. There's a lot going around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: In that he's in the considered that wild place in October fist.
Speaker 3: They have that at at and T Stadium.
Speaker 9: It's fine, nice plug and nice plug to the curveball. This is also on the offensive side. Curveball came out of left field yesterday, Tyler Booker, that's.
Speaker 3: Not worth curveballs.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, as an outfielder, I continue.
Speaker 3: They keep going they curved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't know.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 3: He said, a curveball out of left field.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 3: That's fair throwing.
Speaker 1: And can't curve. You better learn how to slap. Isaiah knows because you know outfield.
Speaker 6: But when you're hitting home base from the third place.
Speaker 1: Damn it. Kyle.
Speaker 9: Okay, So Tyler Booker, he is out for now. This looks like a true four to six week times.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: This is a truth.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about right now?
Speaker 9: Seriously, at some point in the game, there's late in the game.
Speaker 1: It was before that interception, the final few reps.
Speaker 9: It's like you can kind of pinpoint when it may have happened, but he popped back up, so he played every single snap in the game.
Speaker 1: We saw him in the locker room after the game. He was fine.
Speaker 9: No boot, no, not a not a single device. No indication. Okay, we talked to Shotty yesterday, no indication. No one knew that Taller Booker was dealing with this situation. Yeah, they kept up on the rap right shortly thereafter after the press conference, kaboom. Tyler Booker is out for projected four to six weeks of true four to six weeks, and he is likely to be headed to IR this week.
Speaker 5: So with what.
Speaker 9: Last week, it's a Heindel spring, it's a Heinkel spring, a little bit more, a little bit more severe than CDs. And like Jerry Jones said on one O five three the Fan and Stephen Jones said yesterday, difference between those two being not only severity, but just the size of the individual trying to come.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the bigger you are, the harder it is to come back from.
Speaker 9: And that's just so Hence Coop is now The offensive line that lost Cooper BB to i R one week prior will likely lose Tyler Booker to ir this week.
Speaker 1: So you're seeing brock Hoffman that starting center and TJ.
Speaker 9: Bass is going to be next in line at right guard.
Speaker 1: Our pets heads are falling.
Speaker 6: I thought you said five minutes.
Speaker 1: Started the timer.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, so the.
Speaker 9: Time seriously, yeah, completely out left field. This is Remember you didn't now you're Green Bay.
Speaker 4: Bro He did pick up Trevor Keegan from waivers off Philadelphia's waivers. I'm not saying stop, I'm just saying, these are the options outside of it, it's not good.
Speaker 5: Well your first option.
Speaker 3: Game.
Speaker 8: Oh that's right, he's already sorry, you're to your third you're now third offensive guard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're down your two young.
Speaker 8: Second, you're second string center, third string offensive guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Bass is a gamer.
Speaker 9: But my my problem is is there is now now that I've seen Tyler Booker on an NFL field, there's a drop off there. But also there's the comp It's the combo that I mean, you're going against this Green Bay Packers defensive front and you have two backups right either in the middle of it.
Speaker 7: That's that's who aside from Michael Parsons and then not even to dismiss him, but they're a great defensive front carried away in it before and after Michael parksons so well.
Speaker 5: Since you brought his name up.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you guys have been watching the Green Bay Packers to date, but he's been lining up over the center a lot.
Speaker 6: He loves doing it.
Speaker 3: He loves that, and they started that.
Speaker 5: Yes, well now they thank you.
Speaker 4: It allows Gary to go on an island outside sacks against Cland.
Speaker 8: And it's ISO. They're gonna they like the ISO. Micah on your center or your guard Jesus, TJ.
Speaker 3: Brockoff, is it.
Speaker 5: Commercial time yet?
Speaker 1: We?
Speaker 3: I mean we can maybe go there.
Speaker 1: We should probably that we happened to the five minute the need to.
Speaker 3: Break, gotta go to break anymore?
Speaker 9: Now you know it's pat No, we had too good, too bad, too good on the defensive side, too bad on the offensive side. And now let's let's give it to a commercial.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when we come back, we're gonna take your calls eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven. We're gonna need you to cheer us up, especially for Isaiah's purpose.
Speaker 3: He thought that twenty four hour rules still applied.
Speaker 4: But TJ or excuse me, but Tyler Booker is out for four to six.
Speaker 3: Weeks with a high ankles prain.
Speaker 4: We will talk about that and a whole lot more with more talking Tuesday right after this.
Speaker 14: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build a future. That's why we're here providing the tools, expertise and John Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to help you get the job done right.
Speaker 13: We're with you.
Speaker 14: That's our promise to you, because no matter the project or the challenge you're facing.
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 5: Where are you not it?
Speaker 4: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you per just help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 1: How's it going? You see that Cowboys game?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: I watched.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing some good thanks totally. They have some talent.
Speaker 5: You have some great talents, and.
Speaker 3: They got some fight hoping this is the year me too.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm Cody. By the way, I'm Travis. Nice to meet you. Travis. Go Cowboys Go.
Speaker 8: Cowboys make a new friend based solely on their shirt choice.
Speaker 3: What would you like the power to do?
Speaker 9: Bank of America the official bank of the Dallas Cowboys, Copyright twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Bank of America Corporation.
Speaker 15: I'm home, Hey.
Speaker 16: Mom, before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers onloading.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 15: Hey can you Hey?
Speaker 17: Hon?
Speaker 15: Yes, I've got the finale ready to play.
Speaker 5: Here's your wine. Wow.
Speaker 15: Isn't it nice not having to ask? We think so.
Speaker 18: That's why if there's a network interruption at and T will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fiber downtime lasting twenty minutes and more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incident back ten more hours strit exclusion supply a t T dot com slash guarantee for details.
Speaker 4: To Talking Cowboys the time it is gentlemen, it's time for.
Speaker 14: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Pick up the phone.
Speaker 5: I said, cheer up, shot it.
Speaker 14: I've spilled your mind a little bite call us.
Speaker 2: Now that's some wine.
Speaker 1: There it is.
Speaker 8: There's a little movement Tuesday Talking Tuesday eight eight eight eight five five two two nine seven.
Speaker 9: I'm old enough to know this sound. That song sounds like one of those old I T. T. Tech commercials. If you know, you know, just go to the tube and find it.
Speaker 6: Sounds like an auto commercial. Is here before, Maury?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like on at three am and now like fell asleep commercial.
Speaker 6: You are not the father.
Speaker 7: It's time for talking Tuesday.
Speaker 9: He was like, what are you doing? You're sitting on your sofa. You're looking at me. You couldn't be studying for Isaiah five minutes.
Speaker 3: Or you know what I know? Cheer you up here, Isaiah.
Speaker 4: You know talking to Mike in New York.
Speaker 3: Our first caller is on the line.
Speaker 5: Mike.
Speaker 3: What's going on? I need you to bring the energy zah. Yeah.
Speaker 13: We need a better pass rush and can we actually cover somebody? I mean, come on, I mean that game on Sunday was horrible. It's that one touchdowns secondary. I could have went out and covered. I'm like seeing in the TV. I'm like, come on, like our secondary horrible.
Speaker 9: I love that, Mike, really quickly before you get there, I'm gonna go down to Texas.
Speaker 13: And I don't want to coach.
Speaker 3: I want to coach, say let go like, I.
Speaker 9: Don't know if you've ever seen family guy, I don't know how familiar you are with Stewie, but you just did the stewe by extent.
Speaker 1: He was like, do we have a pass rush? Can we even come any money?
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 5: I love it?
Speaker 3: I love it. Thank you so much for the call. Mike appreciates it.
Speaker 7: Speaking for the fan as a whole, I think, uh yeah, absolutely, what what can we do as fans to get these guys more involved?
Speaker 6: Actually cover some guys?
Speaker 7: I mean, it's it's rough to watch, and as a fan, you're sort of sitting there hopeless. You're like, wait a second, I know these guys are better than what we're seeing on tape, right, they.
Speaker 6: Have to be. They have to be.
Speaker 7: And being as someone who's seen this team throughout camp, but granted it's the only football team we get to watch it camp, right, at several points during this camp, I was.
Speaker 6: Like, this was this looks pretty good, man.
Speaker 1: These guys im.
Speaker 7: And especially you know, guys like hier Elim, Jack Sanborn, guys that you thought at camp like, all right, I'm seeing something near.
Speaker 3: Attle bit ony question.
Speaker 6: It's flabbergast.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The question mark to me is and in talking and talking with Barry and in talking with some of these other defensive minded guys over the last couple of days, I keep hearing the same thing.
Speaker 3: And honestly, you and I have the same conversation too.
Speaker 4: It's simple. This is simple stuff from a scheme standpoint. You're running stuff that you've learned all the way back in the early years, and this is We've had this conversation on the show. And then you talk to some of the guys kind of off the record, just in locker room yesterday and after the game on Sunday, and when you're talking to these guys, they say, oh, there's just no communication and people are trying to pick up the scheme. It's like, why are we still trying.
Speaker 3: To pick up the scheme? It's week three?
Speaker 4: Where was the lapse to get to this point on a simple scheme to start with? Not only are you you're frustrated the result and you're frustrated at the big plays because in Shotty talked about it yesterday too, you're not just giving up fifteen to twenty yards per play, you're giving up thirty thirty five yard.
Speaker 3: Plays, these big downfield plays.
Speaker 4: And that's busted coverage, that's bad situation, that's bad eyes, that's bad everything on the defensive side.
Speaker 3: And yet it's a simple scheme at the same time.
Speaker 9: I really think it's just a combination of a lot of things going wrong at the exact same time. It's a perfect storm of errors, miscommunication, it's guys being asked to do things that they don't excel at. It's injury, it's it's this, it's that, it's the third it's it's quite literally just everything that could be going wrong right now for this defense.
Speaker 3: Is really going wrong really quickly.
Speaker 7: I think it is a parallel to last season two when you're talking about Mike Zimmer trying to install a new defense, a new coordinator at the time last year, and Jordan Lewis had brought something up halfway through the season when he was talking about the details, and it's guys that are going above and beyond the role that they are giveing been in that given defense and trying to clean up too much. We were looking at it yesterday with Donovan Wilson getting out of his zone to cover up the run when he is indeed supposed to be covering the space in the zone in the backfield that is wide open for a touchdown. I mean it's it is paying attention to the detail in manning your position and knowing your job and not trying to clean up for everybody else because everyone needs to be on their own.
Speaker 9: And this is I mean, no matter how you slice it, no matter how you slice it, let's just keep it all stay. If you trade a generational pass rusher away six days ahead of the season, you're not putting your defensive coordinator in a good spot.
Speaker 1: Sure, you're just not.
Speaker 4: And not to keep defending coach Eberflues, but when Eberflus is getting a lot of the negativity and a lot of the pushback.
Speaker 3: For all of this, and some of it deservedly so.
Speaker 4: But at some point when are we going to look at it and say, oh, these guys weren't very good with Zimmer, they weren't very good with Eberflus. They of course had a great time with dan Quinn, A damn good time, damn good time with dan Quinn. When are we going to look at it and say, these guys just don't fit here and they don't play well, They're just not good at what they do well. I mean, when is that going to be the point is just these guys can't play.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I think that, well, first I'll put an asterisk on because they had a damn good time with dan Quinn until the playoffs. Very true to the Green Bay Packeray Packers, because let's not let's not forget about some things to make other things look. Let's just put it all out there. But to answer your question, Kyle, I think that's a valid conversation. I think it's a conversation if we're about to find out if if no, no, we're about to find out if it's true what Schottenheimer said, which would go to your point. Shottenheimer said they've had meetings about changes that are coming, potentially with the scheme and potentially with the personnel. So that makes me wonder if that type of conversation is already being had between the coordinators and Shottenheimer, because he said in his press conference he said the standard is not being met.
Speaker 1: So changes have to be mad.
Speaker 4: Because there are times where I look at the film and you're playing ten yards off the line of scrimmage on third down and two, and I'm saying, okay, that's the scheme. But then there are other times where it's just wrong place, wrong time, wrong step in the wrong direction at this time instead of going that direction, and it's just coverage wise, you're.
Speaker 3: Not in the right spot, and that's going to be a problem. So at times it's technique, at times it's scheme. It's all bad on the defensive side of a second.
Speaker 9: We will take another call, But I want Isaida weigh in on the next call?
Speaker 1: Just he is biting his tongue, So.
Speaker 5: No, I just that was one caller. We got to get seven more, that's all.
Speaker 3: Why are you biting your tongue.
Speaker 5: I'm not biting my myself.
Speaker 3: You are, all right? Brian is our next caller? What's going on? Brian?
Speaker 12: Good morning, gentlemen, Good morning, oh man. So you know, here's the I'm just going to give you a what if and ask each one of you to tell.
Speaker 1: Me what you would do.
Speaker 12: Okay, if if Jerry calls in tomorrow, and says, Hey, you know what, I'm hanging up to cleats as the GM. I'm just going to go watch the games from from the box and.
Speaker 17: You're the GM.
Speaker 12: What's the first thing you change to try to turn this around? Personally? And this is just a guess. You know, I've never coached or done anything like that a day in my life, but mine is. I think next week I start clowning and Houston because the other guys aren't getting it done and they've had a chance already, and I make it. That's that would be the first thing I would change. Can't change injuries. You know, they are what they are. That's the first thing I would look at. And I'll hang up and listen to to y'all's answer.
Speaker 4: Good to talk to you. And that's a great question. Great question. I know what Isaiah would do.
Speaker 6: Isaiahs stand back quarterback.
Speaker 1: You're going to have to speak. I know, the telebooker thing really.
Speaker 14: Go.
Speaker 8: I have to bounce and I don't think that's gonna hurt in a major way for a while. The reason why it hurts is because the first half of your season, and we said this on the post, you're not going to get away from aswering. I'm going to answer Brian's question, but like I need people to understand the severity of the timing of these injuries. The Dallas Cowboys, in order to have remotely be remotely successful this year, needed to win the first half of.
Speaker 5: The season because the second half is not second half.
Speaker 3: You just you just have a tough time.
Speaker 8: You've got to be hitting on all cylinders and be fully healthy to combat those teams.
Speaker 6: See how Detroit played last night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Detroit's amazing.
Speaker 6: So you're playing them and then Philly and then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so.
Speaker 8: This is compromising your ability to get off to a good start and go into that that bye week in Week ten with a winning record. So anyways, the first thing that I would do. First of all, I don't think Jerry Double has had a bad run in terms of injuries, and the whole organization has. There's there's talent on this team. These guys are fully capable of playing. They're not showing you at this moment. And I can't put my finger as to why that is. If I were playing coach slash GM, I guess if I'm the GM and I'm calling him telling the coach what decision, I mean whatever, however you guys want to look at it. If I'm shoddy, I'm there are guys in the secondary that I'm that I'm sitting.
Speaker 5: That's just the reality.
Speaker 8: I would go back to guys who have made huge contributions to you in the past. In wan Ye, Thomas, and Marquise Bell. These are guys who were leading your team in tackles, but yet they're now subjected to just be a special teams contributors. Marku's Bell two years ago had one hundred tackles last time I checked. He Now he just runs down on kickoffs and punts. Make it makes sense. There's there's something he could be doing. Mayris Lee, if I was one of the few guys that actually got a gym in cover three and you know played two to you know played this covers the way he's supposed to, so I would give him more opportunities. I would not have any entitlement to guys based upon their salaries, and that tends to happen in the NFL often there are plenty of guys like the Bells, like the wan Ye's, like the Mayor z Lea files that don't get opportunities because coaches are either have a favoritism towards certain individuals or certain players paychecks state that they should be playing first over guys who may be more capable to fit schemes and may be more capable to make plays. So I would like to see that go away, because we heard the word competition all through training camp, and there are individuals whose play through these first three games don't show that they should still be receiving the opportunities that they're receiving.
Speaker 5: I'll put it that way.
Speaker 8: But because of affiliations, comfortability, or paycheck, some of these guys are still on the field. And I believe that if what you said in training camp was true, if a backup performs better than a starter, we saw those rotations happen in training camp. The starter goes back, the second guy comes up and gets more reps. In practice, that doesn't seem to be the case now that the games are present, and I would like to see that see these coaches keep that same.
Speaker 9: Energy for me, and I love Brian's thought process from a coaching standpoint, because I'm with Isaiah. If you're the GM, you shouldn't be making those decisions. So let's just say from a coaching standpoint. I like the idea of Jadeveon Clowney and James Houston starting to let's see what that looks like. Okay, I love Isaiah's point because I was thinking that as well. Literally before you said it, I'm like, one, yeah, Marquis, and you said it, Kaboom, there you go. I would go from a coaching standpoint, let's go to the middle of the field. I'm putting Marrisleia file on the field early and often, and that's at the expense of Jack Sanborn. Yes, yeah, that's that's that would be the first movie. That's my first coaching decision. But if he wants he being Brian, if he wants the GM question, I'm flipping at least one of those picks I got from Green Bay for a Marquee defensive player, likely in their drusher.
Speaker 3: I'm not there yet. I don't think this team is one piece away. I don't I'm.
Speaker 1: I don't know that they are one people.
Speaker 9: Actually, I'll go ahead and agree that they're not one piece away with piece anime if you don't know. But what I would say is, if you combine this move with the coaching decisions that we're talking about, then maybe you now have a maybe you're cooking with something there. Maybe you're starting to brew up a good recipe. Maybe if it's one year Thomas and Marquis fell plus Mayors Leafile plus James Houston getting more burn plus j Daveon Clowney and then you throw in some kind of Marque addition on the defense. I think those things could be a recipe.
Speaker 4: As exciting as that might be, to go and get a Marquee defensive player. And trust me, if they go get the right guy, then I'm fine with it. But I said it when the trade happened was not a twenty twenty five move. That was a twenty twenty six to twenty seven move. And so with the way that the way that this defense is so broken right now, I don't have the faith that one guy is going to come in and change that to the point where this is a playoff push type of team, because that's that's.
Speaker 3: The ultimate goal, is not to make the tournament.
Speaker 4: Right now, you're hoping they have the talent to make the playoffs, but that's not the goal. The goal is to go and win the whole damn thing. And I'm not going to do that with one extra player. If you're going to go get a guy and it's the right guy, fine, but I would rather see what happens and then use those picks later on to fill in where you're gonna need it.
Speaker 7: And I don't want to name names here, but I think there are vested players on your team that could be worth something there on the market that I don't think you see a future for sure, there are quite a few. And at least for me currently, that's I would start building capital.
Speaker 3: For the future.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: For me, that's your GM, that's my that's my my coaching hat. Mars absolutely right. I don't need to see the current linebacker corps as they stand, not naming names. I don't want to see the current linebacker corps as they stand on the field again.
Speaker 5: Period.
Speaker 1: I named the name. Yeah, continue all right?
Speaker 3: Antoine from Pasadena is our next collar? Antoine? What's going on?
Speaker 17: My friend, Marty Man?
Speaker 3: How are you great?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 17: I'm fine? Hey, tell me something about this kid, number twenty five, Trequeasy Bridges. Yeah, we had a good game on tape. And you have Reddy Stewart. Those are two guys. I'm not saying you can build a secondary round but their efforts. Yeah, their effort is exactly what you want to see out of the George Pickens of the world and out of the Mazzie Smiths of the world. And it would be nice if there was a message of the rest of the team. That is going to be effort that carries this team to the rest of the season. It's gonna be the efforts that makes up for the injuries. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Appreciate you and the question as well. Bridges and and Ready Steward were those two guys, of course that were late in the edition. They were the first waver Wire wave that came in, so a lot of Cowboys fans for seeing them really for the first.
Speaker 3: Time because of that depth.
Speaker 4: Overall, thank you for the call and thank you for the question. But what did you see from those guys?
Speaker 8: I think those guys are great run fits. I don't see them as coverage guys right now. They might be good zone coverage guys if they know the responsibilities. I honestly didn't spend a lot of time watching them individually, so I would have to go back to speaking more detail about them. But I do know and I did mention this, you know, off off air, those guys are gonna come up and hit you. So I do agree with you on the effort aspect. If I'm putting on my GM hat, I am one that would load up my team with high effort individuals very much so like Detroit.
Speaker 6: And I'm so glad you bring it up.
Speaker 5: Somebody we saw it last night?
Speaker 6: Who was here? Who was here in trade twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Say the name again, just to be clear, al Kadeen Muhammad.
Speaker 6: There you go, and you saw him last last night. Make it at least three two said and a half.
Speaker 7: Two and a half with the Detroit line played lights lights out for the starting started for them, playing across the across from Hudginson. Yes, absolutely, and just high euport guy making plays that has earned the spot and is fighting for that position. And I do not think you have enough guys like that on this team currently that are doing that.
Speaker 6: And I was and Shamar.
Speaker 1: James Man, James Houston, James Houston is.
Speaker 7: James Houston is one of those guys. Shamar James yep still inactive. I don't understand it. Guys like that that need to earn that spot. I think that are hungry. You need out there and you're just not seeing it right.
Speaker 5: Now, and so they point it's very well sase.
Speaker 7: Some guys are just giving this like it goes that's my boy, like it goes to from out there.
Speaker 5: It goes to my point that I was saying. Some coaches have affiliations.
Speaker 8: So you talk about like a sand board, right, Okay, I understand he understands your system. He comes in, all right, bull, he's your guy. But once the game start and you put on the film, it's like, okay, I'm waiting, and if you don't see it, you have to make a change.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 8: If you look at the secondary we're running basic schemes. All right, I understand that you're high paid. Understand, we just we gave you the bag a couple of years ago or maybe even last year.
Speaker 5: But if you can't get the job.
Speaker 8: Done and you're not executing what I'm telling you, I'm going to the next man that is ready and willing. Let me see if he wants to right, because it's the next man of mentality. You don't want to do it. I can't make you do anything. You're a grown man. You make your own decisions, right, You have a paycheck, you have a contract, you decide to do what we're asking you to do, or quote unquote not understand what we're doing. Okay, cool, you be in that moment, I'm going to the next guy. That's that's how this league works. There's no feelings, there's no emotion like nobody nobody's coming to care about your feelings. We have an admission, and if you can't get the job done, I'm going on to the next guy. Last night, I'm watching that game and I text like I was livid because last year at training camp, during during the preseason games.
Speaker 5: I talked about him. I said, that's my dude.
Speaker 8: When I watch him in practice, my eye just is attracted to individuals like that.
Speaker 5: I'm like, he's a dude, he's a guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, does he need some more moves, Yeah, but look at his body type and look at his effort.
Speaker 5: You can't teach either one of those things.
Speaker 4: And I'll back this up because I remember standing there. We were in the back corner of the end zone, closest to the tunnel where the players walk out, and the defense was going that direction. The offense was coming toward us, and I remember watching and Muhammad was on the right side of the line of scrimmage and Isaiah's sitting here.
Speaker 3: He's like, damn, it's like that ninety two.
Speaker 4: Cat or whatever number it was. I remember you said the number, was it ninety two. I can't remember what his number was, but it was one of the whatever his number was. I remember you saying, man that you didn't even have his name yet. You were like, he's he's real. And I mean, like you said, there was there were growing pains, there were things that he needed to learn to get there.
Speaker 3: But where he's that, he just showed it.
Speaker 4: He announced his presence to the National Football League on a national stage last.
Speaker 8: He almost has as many sacs as your entire team from last night's game.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: And the Ravens in Baltimore on.
Speaker 7: In big bold letters, in big bold letters, Next man up should not just apply to injury. You should be able to look at the guys that you have on the field and say we need to make it.
Speaker 8: Like they said in training him and like that energy and I'll get shot credit because he said it yesterday.
Speaker 6: He's like, we're gonna make personnel changes. We're going to take a hard look.
Speaker 8: You hope to see it, and I know we gotta get to this next color be direct break. The things that we're referring to, they're inexcusable, Like the mistakes that are happening are beyond inexcusable. But these are most simplicitic people all talking about after the game. Oh, we're gonna have to get to a more simplicit defense. There's there's nothing else that's more simplistic than what's already being ran, like legit, like I would he's talking.
Speaker 6: About like that.
Speaker 7: Calls should be more simplistic, but there is nothing else communication you can run that is more simplistic than what's being called.
Speaker 8: In the fact that these guys are not executing it, have to make changes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gotta make a switch. Gotta make a switch, and we've got to take a break. When we come back here on Talking Cowboys. We've got a couple more callers. We've got Troy on the line. We've got John on the line. It's not Troy Yekman. I wish he was calling. That'd be fun too, But that's okay. We're gonna be totally fine. We'll be back with more right after this.
Speaker 6: I'm home.
Speaker 17: Hey, mom, before you ask, I've done my homework and the dishwashers unloading.
Speaker 3: Nice, Hey, can you ahn?
Speaker 15: Yes, I've got the finale ready to play.
Speaker 5: Here's your wine?
Speaker 15: Wow? Isn't it nice? Not having to ask? We think so. That's why if there's a network interruption, at and T.
Speaker 18: Will proactively credit you for a full day of service guarantee credit for fiber downtime lasting twenty minutes or more, or for wireless downtime lasting sixty minutes and more caused by a single incident impact in ten more towers. Strictions Exclusions apply att dot com slash guarantee for details.
Speaker 4: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag, box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee today.
Speaker 19: Welcome back into Dear doctor the show where I answer life's questions with an ice cold can of Doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you.
Speaker 12: Dear doctor?
Speaker 15: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 13: But what's the right gift that says thanks for being a soldier.
Speaker 12: To cry out?
Speaker 19: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 4: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars or plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, Your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy whipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP to Talking Cowboys back You're on, Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys. This segment is brought to you by Invisile Line, the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. Now that Isaiah can finally smile again, took them away after getting over.
Speaker 1: The forgotten Yeah, forgotten?
Speaker 4: All right, Let's get to these next couple of callers. The calls have been phenomenal today by callers. You guys are really bringing the heat today. This one is Troy from Philly, one of our very own Troy and enemy behind enemy lines, giving us a call.
Speaker 3: Troy, what's on your mind?
Speaker 13: My guys?
Speaker 16: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 6: Troy?
Speaker 3: Good to hear from you.
Speaker 16: Same here, man. Well, first of all, I'll be I'll be Troy Ami if you want me to, you know, come on, having a problem with that.
Speaker 4: I just need somebody to give us a call to that way we can bring them back in the building.
Speaker 3: That's that's all.
Speaker 16: I wish I could do the impersonation. I would do it for you. You guys are all over it.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 16: I'm I'm totally where you are because I believe that this team, Uh, there's definitely some problems on the field, but I think most of this team's problem is off the field on the sideline because I'm seeing the same old coaching stuff. We're gonna do it our way and my guys, and I thought all that was supposed to be different because that defense is not working. I want to see just like you guys were saying, I need to see thirty I need to see thirty five.
Speaker 12: You know I use the.
Speaker 9: Numbers, don't you know?
Speaker 16: I need to see fifty Like where's this guy? Like you got dynamic players sitting on your bench like that you're not playing? Where is Where are these guys? And it can't be that they're not getting it because the guys on the field ain't getting it, So I mean, it can't be like I need to see more of the guys that's not on the field. And if I see fifty seven on the field one more time, I'll be calling you guys next week from best Buy because I'm going to need another TV. I'm like, I'm sick of them, I really am. I get that he may be trying and all that, I get it, but I can't do him anymore. I can't if I want to just switch over to the office for a minute, because I well, nineteen plays seventy six yards ten minutes and they ran the ball eleven straight times. I'm screaming at my TV even before that drives me. Once eighty eight goes down, we need to be running the ball more. You getting seven to pop every single time. This guy, you now have a running game of a running back. Run the ball. He needed to have thirty carries last week. Thirty carries and you get the other guy. I really don't care much for twenty four, but you get the other guy seven or eight like that's where we need to be on offense. And then one last thing, we don't have a one A and A one B in terms of receiver. We got a one in the two because if we had a one and a A one A and one B one B will be able to do what one A does. Once once eighty eight went out to me, it looked like San Francisco playoff game a few years ago. That's what it looked like to me. We're right back to that same thing where there is nobody we can get the ball to bring, run the ball, get that safety in the box and then you can do what you want to do behind that, I'm not getting it.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, the lots to unpack.
Speaker 4: They're really good call overall, Troy, I think you did a great job and I agree with you on the last side of it. If Pickens is gonna have to show that he's a one this week.
Speaker 7: I would argue that you do have a one A in one B. I think the talent is there for George Pickens. I think he hasn't been running routes very well. He hasn't been great in run blocking, but he the talent is there, obviously. But I think you're back to the issue of last year where you do have a one, a solidified one. Yeah, and then you have a three and a four and a five. You see what I'm saying. There is no second option there. You have Cavante Turpin, who I think you can scheme, who's played well. He's great and he's very talented obviously, but I think defenses can kind of scheme him out of the play. I just don't think you have a reliable enough too.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna go ahead and say it again.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say it, Ryan Flinoy, I need to see more of Ryan Flinoy.
Speaker 1: I need to see it.
Speaker 9: I mean when you look at and this is why I pose the question to Shoddy yesterday.
Speaker 6: More opportunity or more from his opportunity.
Speaker 9: Because when given the opportunity, Ryan Flinoy has done his job and then some he's giving you the plus on top of the doing the basic of doing his job right. So even in Chicago, obviously the game starts getting out of hand and Chicago starts pulling away. Now we start to see in that timeframe Ryan Flinoy get targeted and then what did he do his job and then got you some yak after that? Good quality catches going up high point in the catches. He's physical, he has to speed. His route running is vastly improved over last season, which wasn't poor, but that means it's that much better this season. So for the question of you know, what's the answer in the absence of Ceedee Lamb, I asked Shotty about Jonathan Mingo as well, and he did say Jonathan Mingo is nearing the finish line. So his twenty one day practice window KETA note can be activated as early as next week if the Cowboys choose to do so. So Jonathan Mingo might be on the way back, but as far as this week effective this week, there's no reason in my mind that Ryan Flinoy shouldn't be given some a good amount of talgets Opposite, George Pickings totally agree.
Speaker 4: The moment that Patrick just mentioned Ryan Flinoy and Jonathan Mingo, Isaiah just let out the biggest yawn and I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 3: I just don't think those guys are very good right now. I'm just saying, I'm.
Speaker 6: Just saything change your mind at all, and not even.
Speaker 5: A little bit.
Speaker 4: Really, No, I until I see it in the regular season and Ryan Flinoy has made a couple of plays, I'll give him very much no credit and show me more.
Speaker 6: Are they giving you more than Jalen Tolbert right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jayleen, I've been very disappointed in Jalen Tolbert, and I've been very active and saying, yeah, I've been disappointed.
Speaker 8: Jalen Tolbert's route running is fine, it's good, probably the best you have, the best you have right now.
Speaker 6: But what is he doing?
Speaker 3: But he doesn't do anything else?
Speaker 4: He doesn't block, he doesn't give a ton of effort, theres You can say that about.
Speaker 5: Going, you can say that about others. I agree that are paid more.
Speaker 6: Than him, and we've said it on the show.
Speaker 5: I didn't say it makes it okay?
Speaker 6: Just fourteen receptions.
Speaker 8: I'm not on the thrash Jalen Tolbert train right now because because because Jalen Tolbert. Jalen Tolbert is your best route runner right now that you have available. Now, wait, i'd argue, yes, I just quite argue.
Speaker 1: It might be Cavante.
Speaker 6: Is that good? Is that a good thing? Jalen Tolbert is your best route runner right now.
Speaker 5: No, it's not your best rune. No it's not. It's not what you want. It's not what you want.
Speaker 8: But I mean it's the it's a reality, you know what I mean. That's what you have at your That's what you have right now.
Speaker 1: It's always going to give you routes.
Speaker 9: He's going to give you physicality and in his possessions. He's also going to give you a ton almost curse, a ton of effort in his blocking in the run game. That's what you're going to get from Jalen Tolbert in addition to his value on special teams. Again, there's no reason we should not see more Ryan Flinoy going forward.
Speaker 4: John from Alaska is our fifth and final caller today. John, thanks for waking up early and starting your day with us.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 11: Good morning, Good morning, it is early. I need some black record. Yeah, buddy, Hey, y'all took most of my points. I was going to talk about ask if Leinois was going to get more or more reps because Lamb is out. But I agree with you, I'd like to see more Belle, Thomas and Carson on defense. The one thing that I haven't heard mentioned is from the from the the information that we have at the moment for the three games, A Birthless is his defense. His style is kind of reminding me of a previous defensive coordinator.
Speaker 3: We get he said it, and a lot of people comparison Mike Nolan d.
Speaker 6: Kind of an inception of it.
Speaker 4: Is also a first year with a new head coach and a lot of similarities there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but well, Nolan, I remember correctly. His his issue was that he was trying to fit players into his scheme. And I'm just wondering, from from your perspective, is he Birthless trying to do the same thing or is it something else?
Speaker 3: I appreciate the call.
Speaker 4: John, great question, Isaiah, based on what you're seeing, is it?
Speaker 3: Is it there? Again?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: Back to that point?
Speaker 5: No, I don't. I don't have a problem with Eberfu's system.
Speaker 3: I don't think I do either.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: It's not the Michael start. I really like Nolan was super complex.
Speaker 5: I really do a lot of complexits.
Speaker 8: Listen, there's a lot of if you go back, I don't know how many people hout and debt people get, but if you go and watch the film and you understand defensive concepts and responsibilities based upon coverages and based upon the defensive line assignments and how the linebackers are supposed to play off of that and everything that that coincides that to make a good good defense, you can I can see the framework of what it's supposed to be. I genuinely can see the frame work, and then you could see individuals who are doing their assignments. But then you on those same plays that you can circle individuals that are doing what's asked of them. You also can circle individuals who are not doing what is asked of them. And if one person fails to do their job on a defense in a scheme.
Speaker 5: It exposes everybody.
Speaker 8: So I don't have a problem with Eberflus's system, and I really really will advise people to go watch the film and really kind of pull the e break back a little bit on their criticism of Eberflus at this time, even though it's easy to do.
Speaker 5: So, this is his unit.
Speaker 8: If changes aren't made this week, right, which are Eberflus and Shoddy right, And this is a big moment for them in terms of culture, and it really in terms of the culture that they've been preaching, then I would say that the scrutiny is warranted, right, But in terms of scheme this guys just aren't doing what's asked of them. Literally on the touchdown, we talked about it already, the touchdown with the seams, two people didn't do their job. Donovan Wilson didn't get a jam on the same route and Malik Hooker was over there on the opposite hash. I don't know what he was doing playing Hookie on the opposite side. Those are two guys that failed to do their job and exposes everybody. When you go back to the touchdown when they were playing Matt Zone and who scored back there or DJ Moore. Everybody did their job. Malik Hooker did not do his job right. So literally everybody else was doing what's asked of them. One person did not, So guess what, everybody looks bad. So I'm saying, like, understand this that you can have everybody doing what they're supposed to do, and if one or two guys decides to go rogue, everybody looks bad.
Speaker 5: And who they're gonna point the finger at. Ebra Flus isn't doing his job. That's wrong. That's what's wrong.
Speaker 8: It's just these guys aren't being aren't doing what's asked them. Therefore, if the changes aren't made in the personnel, then go ahead and shoot the messenger.
Speaker 9: That's that's the crux of my issue with ebra Flues right now. It's not the system. The players are not executing well enough that clue. It starts from the pass rush. The lack of pass rush, the lack of the ability. It doesn't help, It doesn't help. But then what that does is expose even more so the miscommunications on the back end, because there's time for those miscommunications to be exploited. Because the pass rush is not getting there, so one thing makes the other thing worse. Now that is not on eber Flus, that that is not schematic for me.
Speaker 1: For me, it's the decision to.
Speaker 9: Samborne over Mayrist someone over Houston, however you want to spend it. This is a critical juncture right now. And this is why I'm completely with Isaiah. This is a critical juncture. We here what you're saying. What you're saying, Shady and eber Flus show us that the entitlement is not present. You know, Sanborn was with you in Chicago and he familiary with the scheme cool. He's struggling through these first three games and you have an athletic guy and you you're.
Speaker 6: Going he's struggling in the defense.
Speaker 1: He knows yep, to my point, and you haven't authentic him.
Speaker 5: But it's important to.
Speaker 9: The decisions on personnel and that that's to this point, that's my main issue.
Speaker 1: And it's fixable and we.
Speaker 5: Have to get out of here. We have to go.
Speaker 8: But if you don't make the changes, trust me, And I know I know from being in locker rooms. I know from hearing people walking around here. There's already fractures. There's already fractures in the locker room that freaking gorilla go glue can't fix. If you don't make these changes this week, no flex seal because if you don't make these changes, guys already have it in their head it doesn't matter what I do. That guy still and get the first opportunity that's already being set, that's already being set, that could be real dang. And if you don't make the changes and give these guys the opportunity based upon the preachings of your teachings, you will lose the entire club. And if you don't believe me, go look at last week when people are getting sacked. Go look at last week when guys are making plays, and see whether or not those guys are being picked up or if they're being celebrated.
Speaker 4: We'll be back tomorrow to turn the page to the Green Bay pack game and see exactly what's gonna happen with that Dallas defense taking on Jordan Love and the Green Bay Packers offense. We're gonna look into it and see can they make those changes and what changes should they make going into that matchup with Green Bay for Patrick you know, see Walker, Josh Rodriguez Isaiah stanback, paulp but steatus in the back. You what you want answering the phone call today, Let's go pee Wall. All right, that's Paul in the back. I'm Kyle Yoma saying so long from Talking Cowboys. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.