Speaker 1: Called me.
Speaker 2: Ball Alert. We to the Ball Alert show life from Atlanta. Go by the name of Ferrari Simmons.
Speaker 3: I go by the name you know, bat T.
Speaker 4: I'm Jojo Alonzo, the baddest. But he going a game trailing the building.
Speaker 5: He got caught up in the hurricane outside. And you know what I'm saying, it's a lot a lot of rain going outside.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I ain't just get out closer.
Speaker 2: I don't know how did you get your shirt to drive up so fast?
Speaker 3: That's what I was wondering.
Speaker 1: Don't know how I did it? Man? The first time?
Speaker 6: Dudes don't where umbrellas? Is that like not a thing for y'all?
Speaker 1: Well, One, I didn't know it was gonna rain today.
Speaker 2: And two we just been in going from state to state.
Speaker 6: Yel knows that. Okay, hurricane going.
Speaker 2: On down South Florida.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that you need to leave soon because you get stuck.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't leaving no time.
Speaker 6: So okay, cool?
Speaker 2: How you doing, man?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great. I'm wonderful.
Speaker 2: Thank We was talking off camera. Last time I saw you had him been like eight years ago.
Speaker 1: Eight time. What's up? Man?
Speaker 7: You're gonna host the show with us, and we're gonna get into your business and talk about what you got going on.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, man with it.
Speaker 7: Man ready, it is time for you miss Okay, there's a lot going on out here in these streets. Fifty cent say he's releasing a docu series with Netflix about all the allegations against the Diddler.
Speaker 5: First of all, I did not think that was I didn't think fifty cent was actually gonna go through.
Speaker 4: I did what this is fifty we talking about do anything to ruin one person.
Speaker 7: I trust, and it's fifty cent. When he say he gonna do something, he gonna do something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's gonna be good.
Speaker 4: Come on, let's think about all fifty shows, all of them line right now.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be good. Listen.
Speaker 5: No, no, I think that fifty is one person you don't want to beef with because it's like never ended.
Speaker 3: It's like everybody that fifty has been beefing with the last twenty years.
Speaker 2: It's like there are clips floating around too.
Speaker 7: I'm understanding a lot more how he's breaking down people of his statue of him, did he how they how much money they were making? And he was also saying how to be worried about, you know, pissing off the wrong people as well.
Speaker 3: Oh when he was you talking about the speech he made that investment.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because because come to find out, so allegedly did he's beef with uh and the brands led to all these allegations that are allegedly you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I had no idea of no beefs with Diddy and businesses and ship that's not much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so did he had?
Speaker 5: He owned Delhion outright, he has ownership yet, I remember that, But I never heard of the word that he just said.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because they like so owns patrol.
Speaker 4: Yes, you don't really be hearing that because it's like, you know about to rock and everything else, right, Yeah, under that I.
Speaker 1: Thought, did he own?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that he was.
Speaker 3: He he was a brand ambassador.
Speaker 2: He was a sixty million.
Speaker 3: Years that's crazy.
Speaker 4: So what he chose other people to be brand ambassadors because it's usually like because he.
Speaker 6: Had other I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think they just kind of let him run with the brand because he was you know, he made rock such a cultural brand at that period of time.
Speaker 4: Was drinking well back in the day.
Speaker 5: Was.
Speaker 6: Back in the day, back in the day.
Speaker 1: Absolutely flavor.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's how.
Speaker 7: That's how big he made Rocky. You only got rock because he didn't. You didn't get to rock no other and you.
Speaker 3: Wanted to try because Sorok was a little pricey, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Stopped drinking Gregs and started this.
Speaker 6: Was like what twenties?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and they keep keep in mind he owns boys.
Speaker 5: But I was gonna say, keep in mind that he owned Deli on out right and what happened. He felt like Diagio wasn't getting dealy on the proper push, so he said that they were racist and.
Speaker 2: He like, but he went really public with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember that that.
Speaker 7: Allegedly, that's what you can't say he did it.
Speaker 2: He did it.
Speaker 3: Sure you been any Dinny parties?
Speaker 6: You probably hosted a young.
Speaker 1: Answers.
Speaker 2: Good answers, my brother, good answers. You got anything else?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I also wanted to talk about you know, a lot of things are unfolding in the in the whole, you know, the Dolph situation, and you know it's a you know, if you look at these people sitting in these chairs and you.
Speaker 3: Know they don't trial there's a lot.
Speaker 7: Of snitching going on, I would say, I would say it's a lot of snitch trials going on. Right now we've got the wise held trials all over the places. Cluster cluster, funck and but now you got the the trial about young Dog's murder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and these guys ain't it ain't no plus or nothing. It's organized.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is what I wouldn't saying that it was organized.
Speaker 3: I think that these guys have had some type of deal. They didn't already took their deal.
Speaker 5: Because the way this guy is in this courtroom, he's not stuttering, not one time. He's been very vocal about how much he was paid. Where did they meet him at? When did they give him the sorts?
Speaker 1: Public? So go ahead, so not to cut you off.
Speaker 8: Are they playing clips of him talking or that's the actual person on the stand, because I know that's the actual person playing and everything. Okay, so that's somebody on the Standeah, that's a real person that's supposed to be the dude's co defended testifying against him based against right.
Speaker 6: So what exactly did he say? Like fully, like what so the guy?
Speaker 3: So the guy?
Speaker 5: Uh, I can't remember the the co defendant. But he's he's basically saying that uh straight drop, which the guy name is Justin.
Speaker 3: He's saying that he's the one that told him about the hit that was put on on Dolph.
Speaker 5: He told him who put the hit out on him. And he also talked about how much money he was promised.
Speaker 6: But he never got any of that money, right, He only.
Speaker 3: Got eight hundred dollars out of the forty thousand he usually get.
Speaker 2: Forty k and got eight hundreds he had.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And he said he did all this because his daughter he want was his daughter's birthday.
Speaker 7: He killed young Dolph on his daughter's birthday because he tried to get some money promise his baby mama.
Speaker 2: He was gonna give a ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: It's you. These baby mamas ain't ship.
Speaker 3: Now do you think the whole like this is?
Speaker 5: When I see stuff like this, I feel like this is when the streets are a myth because the whole no snitching thing that you know, was supposed to be, like the code of conduct in the streets is well.
Speaker 1: I think that I think there's a big.
Speaker 8: Popular population or popular own know, the right world I'm using, But I think it's still people who still live by that code. You know what I'm saying. I don't think you know the things you're seeing in the Wide Cell trial. And you know, a lot of these dudes try to get on the stand and take back what they said, but once you said it, you can't say it.
Speaker 1: And that's why they that's why they're doing these things.
Speaker 8: But I don't want that to be a testament to what's going on all around the world, because that's not.
Speaker 1: Really what's going on around the world.
Speaker 8: But there is a lot of snitching going on in between these two cases. That's y'all speaking on right now.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well with me, I'm I'm telling I don't give a fuck. If you ain't got me.
Speaker 1: About that's crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm telling if it ain't got nothing to do with me, I'm fucking telling. Like now, I'm finna. I'm not gonna just offer up no information or no shit like that. I don't see ship.
Speaker 3: You are a civilian.
Speaker 6: I am a civilian. I got two kids. If you did it, I'm telling I ain't going to jail for your ass. What I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: I tell people all the time, don't do that shit around me because if somebody asked me.
Speaker 2: She's being honest.
Speaker 5: But listen, you gotta you gotta also understand that you will probably want people to be honest. That people are in the streets around you, and these people are going to do crash dummy missions.
Speaker 3: I'd rather for them to say, hey, man, if I get caught up snitch.
Speaker 8: As a person who's been snitched on, you never just want to hear a person flat out say yeah, I'm gonna snitch. I'm gonna tell you know, it's a hit different when you get actually.
Speaker 6: Something that you actually did, but a friend, so.
Speaker 1: You one about things that I didn't do.
Speaker 8: But I'm just saying that if you get told on period, Like you know, I think prosecutors and and police officers they have a job to do, but when you assist them, you go out a way to assist them. How hot it is you like, you know, man your business. You know what I'm saying, come from under that law where you suppose a man your business regardless, you know what I'm saying, if it don't involve you, if it didn't hurt you, per se, Like okay, if a shooting happened in your neighborhood, if your window ain't get busted out.
Speaker 1: And if you're tired and get flat from the shootout.
Speaker 8: Then just man your business, you know what I'm saying, Because people get hurt all the time, and things happen because when you open your mouth, when you open your mouth, you open the door for something that happened to you. Whether you know what I'm saying, it didn't happen to you, say it's best you.
Speaker 4: Just so I'm supposed to shut up. Somebody came through my neighborhood and shot my shit up.
Speaker 6: It didn't hit me, if it.
Speaker 3: Didn't said, if it didn't affect you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's in my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Though, right. Things happen in all types of neighborhoods.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I got kids and shit they might be run.
Speaker 8: I mean they shooting at churches, in movie theaters. So shootings happen, That's what I'm saying. Shootings happen. So if you walk out the grocery store today and a man gets shot in the pocket lot and all you did was get in your car and drive off, you don't need to go to the police station.
Speaker 1: And say, yeah, nah, I did see who dare not just so over?
Speaker 6: Why should that be a nice, like wholesome civilian.
Speaker 8: Open because then you open the door for anything to happen to you. You know what I'm saying. See what people don't understand about snitching? Right, and let me say something about snitching. That's what people don't understand about snitching. When when it's time for you to come in the courtroom, they're gonna ask you, what's your name? First and last name? Spell it? Do you still live at one thousand and sixty seven month Chess Mount Street? And yeah, how long you been working at our heart?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How long you been there? And it's your job at such and such street?
Speaker 8: Once that ship is public is public like you. And guess what. Let me tell you the last thing. The government don't give a fuck about you. They want to do their job and get a conviction. They don't give a fuck about who's gonna stalk you at your job. They don't give a fuck about somebody knocking out your daughter at school because your mother is a snitch. They don't give a fuck about I'm telling you, like, they don't give a.
Speaker 2: Just Okay, that was a good one.
Speaker 3: That was That was a lot of street information. One.
Speaker 4: No, listen this this this guy in the streets one day.
Speaker 6: Okay, now my life, don't worry about it. No, No, I got this. I got one day.
Speaker 4: I woke up right and I was staying somewhere. I woke up and it was like, hell of ship on the table. It's just a hell of ship on the table. And I was like, what the like? Where the said a lot of noise.
Speaker 6: I'm like, where the hell?
Speaker 4: What did all this come from? He was like, let me tell you something. You don't ask no questions because you don't want to know the true truth. That way, when you get pulled into the courtroom, you ain't even gotta be forced to lie.
Speaker 1: You can't tell him you just don't know.
Speaker 6: You don't know. So I put them on with right. Basically, it's just say less so when something happened in.
Speaker 1: Your neighborhood, act like you don't.
Speaker 3: Know at all.
Speaker 2: Right, let's move along. It is now time for baller mail. Dear baller alert.
Speaker 7: My girl trip every time I want to go out with the bros. I need a way to figure out how to make her cool with me hanging out with the bros. Riri, b T Jojo. What do y'all suggest?
Speaker 1: WOA can't tell you. I can't wait to hear.
Speaker 4: Okay, So since i'm since I'm the girl, so I guess, let me see, how.
Speaker 2: Would I You want us to go first?
Speaker 6: Yeah, y'all go first, and then I'm gonna give my pinion. I'm the girl.
Speaker 2: It is ladies first.
Speaker 4: So she he wants to know how can he make his girl cool with him going out the bros. Mmmm, That's that's tough because it's like, you go first, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I don't know why she because my thing is because it's like, why.
Speaker 1: Set it up?
Speaker 9: What he callet with my camera right there?
Speaker 2: Invite her with you, set the whole play up. Tell the bros.
Speaker 7: Hey, look, we're gonna go outa bring shout it whatever.
Speaker 2: We make her have a good time. Man, we gonna see that we are a good educated young man. We don't cheap. Were having a good time. We drinking, playing spade, we outside, you know what I'm saying. We get a little lit. We're gonna stay out real late. She's gonna be tied. You're gonna be like, I want to go home. No, you said you're coming out with the bros.
Speaker 3: Do what we doing?
Speaker 7: So then next time you be like, hey, you wanna go. She's gonna be like, nah, go ahead, what you do you feel me?
Speaker 1: Make sure you feed her.
Speaker 7: Take it to the wafer house that she like to go to, the specific one, or she like American Deli or Juicy Crab. Get it the Juicy Crab or the American Deli at that specific.
Speaker 1: Location she liked.
Speaker 2: Make sure she cool, will take it to our you know, put.
Speaker 1: Your face in. Know what I got to say, and then you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This is how you know Ferrari's retired cheater.
Speaker 2: Because guys retired cheating.
Speaker 1: Retired cheater.
Speaker 3: Yes, because.
Speaker 5: I think it's more so on his part. I think that he doesn't make his woman feel secured.
Speaker 3: Now, that's what I be able to go out with the bros and trip.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I was gonna ask why she tripped in the first place.
Speaker 4: He must be on some bullshit if she like, I don't want you to go out with with your bros.
Speaker 6: Because first of all, he could be lying he ain't going.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: We're not let's have his bad.
Speaker 8: We can't insinuate you insinuating right now strictly off the question. We don't know what type of guy. This man could be a white man with three.
Speaker 1: Friends and.
Speaker 3: You right, You're right.
Speaker 6: Okay, so let's try to make it.
Speaker 4: How can he do so?
Speaker 2: As a woman, what should he do to make his comfortable?
Speaker 4: He's just got to give her, like real assurance, like when he's out, like check in with her, you know, so often, like I'll be home at this time, like and just make sure you be home at that time. Let her feel comfortable with you being out, Like just be one.
Speaker 2: Be home at a specific time, like the time.
Speaker 6: That I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, like, you know, if you go out, you're not coming home at like six thirty seven o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 6: That's disrespectful to your wife? Is it not.
Speaker 1: Disrespect That's it's not.
Speaker 7: But that's my time after I was closed after hour close if she if I if my wife don't go to after hour.
Speaker 6: Though, no, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: She she got my location, the gambling house. Don't close. This is true, I'm saying, casother.
Speaker 4: I guess, well, then I should say reassurance, just reassure that you went out here doing shit and while you.
Speaker 5: Out, I mean, it's kind of it's kind of giving.
Speaker 6: See what I'm saying about.
Speaker 4: The wrong you wander around being lame, where you worried about having your girl you come home if.
Speaker 6: I or not nagging you.
Speaker 8: If I could give my opinion, I would give two answers. One you could take the reassurance route. Now I don't know about constantly texting and checking in a lot, but checking in while you're out, you could take that route. But I also want to say, in my honest opinion, the type of man that I am, if she ain't cool with you going out with your friends, she ain't gonna never be cool with not So go out with the men because guess what, look, I'm going with gang. You mad be mad because when you go with Bill Watson them?
Speaker 6: How often are you going out with the bros?
Speaker 1: A lot?
Speaker 8: Because I love you and I'm in a relationship with you and we're in the house together, I think women don't understand how much we really need.
Speaker 1: A break from you. Like I love you, I'm trying to fuck but at the same time a little bit. So I don't think women really fully understand that.
Speaker 6: But but the more the more.
Speaker 8: That that a woman understand that, I think, the better it is. You know what I'm saying, that come with age maturity.
Speaker 1: Mant I agree.
Speaker 3: I already said, okay, already said my piece.
Speaker 7: Appreciate you all right, Fat Trail in the building, man, we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Brother. Let's talk about Fat Trail first and foremost. What'd you name come from?
Speaker 1: Man? You know what's crazy? Like? People been calling me Fat Trials since I was a young man.
Speaker 8: So you know my name came from my neighborhood and always wanted to beat the well. I always loved rapping and making music, but always said that if I was to become a rapper, I wouldn't give myself up rack name just because my music is me and speaking from me. So I'm gonna give me And my name is Fat Trail, you know what I'm saying. My government name is Martreal. So now where's Fat Trail from?
Speaker 1: Washington, d C. North Feast sixteen hundred block.
Speaker 2: Now, when I met you, you were signed MMG.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I meet you.
Speaker 2: Now we're not you just depend dependent?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm independent, but I still got a situation with one I PM man shout out one IPM man one in the show.
Speaker 3: Now were you and what jo Jo?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: I just don't know what happens?
Speaker 1: What happened, Like.
Speaker 6: Why you're not with them? No more like what happened?
Speaker 8: Oh, nothing, nothing happened, you know, just contractually wise, it's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You got to make the best decision for you.
Speaker 8: And sometimes like the and I'm not insinuating or nothing, and so let's be clear, but sometimes like the second go around, the business might not be to your liking, you know what I'm saying, or what I'm willing to offer you might not be to y'all liking, you know what I'm saying. So that's Ross still my big homie man, you know what I'm saying. And I just want people to know that, like when you look at these people like Ross that own a label, Kanye West or anybody you know whoever owned a label, you think that that it's actually them calling the plays and pressions on the buttons. Nah, they got a full team that work under them. And he's really the face, you know what I'm saying. And like again I'm saying, I ain't sinuated.
Speaker 4: And that's important though that you said that, because a lot of people don't know that, they don't even think that, they think that always they labeled, they get to they get to make the calls they and not knowing that. It's people, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Staff that really get up and dedicate themselves.
Speaker 8: To you know you and yours, your work, your projects, whatever you know, your vision, your dream and so if you if you think it to yourself, like Yo, Rose, I want to drop this record?
Speaker 1: Is now you got to talk to Scott Off. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So that's how shout out Rose though, And I still got I still got kids to one of Rose cribs, Like that's really my own all you'll friends real, that's my dog, Like he gave me my first big check.
Speaker 1: I ain't got nothing but love much people taking me to court.
Speaker 5: So anyways, I feel like at one point m MG was like the hottest label. I was like, it's like anybody was on that label. It's just automatically taking What do you feel like? What like what happened with like a lot of these labels that we used to like you know see.
Speaker 8: I mean well, like I said, bro, you know when you when you when you're making business decisions, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: It's business, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So who knows, Like, like I'm not going to sinuate or try to guess some ship, right, But who knows whether push your Tea in Big Sean is still signed the good music. You don't technically know, just because six years later he's not saying good music when he walk out on stage. It don't mean that contractually he's not still tied to good music, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, but Benness is Bennis, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Like it's like, you know, Stephan Diggs came in, got drafted by the Vikings, He's on his third team now he's one of the best.
Speaker 1: But Benness is Bennis. I like that over there.
Speaker 9: So is it the Commanders your Commanders? You know that's.
Speaker 1: Risk and Cowboys?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Boys, Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's more Cowboy fans in DC than it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a fact. This is an unfortunate fact because the Cowboys is America's team.
Speaker 3: A lot of people but you know, people that rep d C.
Speaker 2: They but but it's a lot.
Speaker 7: I forgot the exact reason why it's a lot of Cowboys fans in d C. But that's one of the biggest cities outside of that.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, there's a lot of Cowboys fans every and it's a lot of haters too.
Speaker 7: But when you Cowboys and I like the Cowboys, I don't like the Cowboy fans because you guys are annoying because every year the.
Speaker 5: Cowboy fans win one game and be like, we're going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 8: Say that though, everybody, I mean you you gotta will you come out, gotta.
Speaker 1: Will your team into the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Man, Listen, I love the Falcons, but just because we win a game, I ain't think we're going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Realistics were realistic Cowboy fans.
Speaker 4: Do you want to know some of the Falcons fans and Cowboys fans are like winning the same, Like we hurt the same, we go through the same pain.
Speaker 1: I don't understand that we do the Kirk Cousins pick up you know us either us.
Speaker 5: I didn't understand we was playing the Chiefs and we gave this guy, you know, almost two hundred million dollars and he ran.
Speaker 2: I feel like we will talk about sports all day.
Speaker 1: We will.
Speaker 2: This really is bad that you're Cowboys fan.
Speaker 6: It's a great thing that yourys, you already.
Speaker 1: The greatest team.
Speaker 2: It's gonna lead me to So the name of your project.
Speaker 8: Boos is keeper who boosting my little brother what I'm saying. He got killed when I was out the fist. And you know, of course, Boosts Keeper is a playoff words from my brother's keeper.
Speaker 1: You know, when we grew up, we watched New Jack City a lot.
Speaker 8: Back to back to back every day, and so it's a playoff words from my brother's keeper. And since he passed away, I feel as though I got to keep his name alive. And I am my brother's keeper. So I name my album boost is Keeper because I am his keeper.
Speaker 5: Now, tell me, what were you going through watching your career rise, coming from DC, getting signed with MMG.
Speaker 3: You know, getting in a situation, being locked up, and then get out.
Speaker 5: Of the situation, and you know, the world changes when you locked up there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: You know what, I just felt as though, I just felt as though I was I was just real being real hard on myself, you know what I'm saying, Because I felt like at the same time, while I was working towards my goal, I was trying to help so many other people, and I kind of stretched myself then and I put myself in a few situations that I shouldn't have been in, you feel me. So that was unfortunate, But at the same time, I'm such a believer in God that I feel as though I had to do what I had to do.
Speaker 1: Like that's you know what I'm saying. I ain't gonna never like.
Speaker 5: You felt like you had to help these people out because you were blessed in the situation of being an artist getting.
Speaker 8: On right right, And you know, I would have done it regardless, you know what I'm saying. If I would have been a football player, if I would have been a doctor or lawyer, the people that I help out and the people that I love, I feel as though I would have done it regardles dollars, and I feel like, you know, whatever happened to me, God put that in my life, so I don't really try to question it too much.
Speaker 2: A little Birdie said, we're gonna get a deluxe.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: You got some heavy hitter.
Speaker 1: You gotta, you gotta, you got a good little birdie.
Speaker 2: You got some heavy hitters on here, bro like you got skill.
Speaker 1: A baby t geh.
Speaker 2: He don't just do features for everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's my dog, I d K.
Speaker 2: That's my boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my l A.
Speaker 2: But he's from d c D.
Speaker 1: He's from Maryland.
Speaker 2: But okay, Maryland.
Speaker 1: I know the Washingtonians gonna be like, but he's from the DMV though, that's my dog.
Speaker 2: And then Milli's million yeah, okay, million.
Speaker 8: Million yeah man, man yeah, mass chooses Man the craziest white boy in America.
Speaker 1: The Deluxe is definitely coming up.
Speaker 2: We actually extra features on the Deluxe.
Speaker 8: You know, you just gotta when the Deluxe dropped, just just go to it on your iPhone, man, and just peep it out for me.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Look, so now that we have got you here, bro, I gotta ask you.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Why is people from d C? So are you a phone?
Speaker 1: Do you wear phones? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Phones?
Speaker 1: Phones and the.
Speaker 2: Phones and the.
Speaker 1: Nike boots or the new balances you're.
Speaker 2: Wearing the Nike boots.
Speaker 1: Now absolutely.
Speaker 2: Who started this?
Speaker 1: You ain't ask that, man.
Speaker 8: You ain't got to ask no questions Nike when it comes when it comes to phone posits, Nike boots and new balances, those new things.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So DC started that trend.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, stop playing man one plus one equal two trails here talking ship.
Speaker 2: I just had to ask.
Speaker 8: I know it's gonna clip up and while I'm on camera, shout out the meat, shout out to tech from Baltimore, shout out to Philly, shout out Jones, New York.
Speaker 1: Because we had these arguments on social sites all the time.
Speaker 8: But I'm standing on and I'm fat all our proo this mess new balances, Nike boots.
Speaker 1: And what we saying phone posites. That's a d C thing.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know people still wore them.
Speaker 2: They coming back. They're coming back in rotation.
Speaker 1: Coming to d C.
Speaker 3: New balances, right down to d C.
Speaker 1: The city.
Speaker 6: I ain't got no Nike boots.
Speaker 1: You've been to d C.
Speaker 6: I've never been.
Speaker 1: You've never been to d C.
Speaker 2: I feel like cowboy friend, you should go to a Cowboys in d C. Was like a home game time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, But I don't know why. I felt like everybody like ask kids no matter where you're from.
Speaker 8: I felt like they went to visit the White House when you was a kid.
Speaker 5: I thought all schools in America do not not all schools that ship from Margats. We went up to the governor, We went to down.
Speaker 1: A lot of people do that. So I thought.
Speaker 2: I also traveled to every city and I went to Peabody.
Speaker 3: Wait, so let me let me ask you this. So is it true?
Speaker 5: Like you know, I've never been to the White House, but is it true that like in DC, the White House is like a couple.
Speaker 3: Of blocks down the street. It's like the hood or trail.
Speaker 8: A couple of blocks from the listen man, Washington, d C. I don't know why, because you know a lot of people don't go so Washington, d C. Think like if you've never been and the only thing that you know is that the president lived there, well that's the only thing that you know.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: But like when you go to a certain stations and you you hear about this famous landmark and you're like, damn, it's right here, but down the street is that's that's everywhere in America.
Speaker 6: Every every.
Speaker 5: When I went to Philly, I was I went to, uh, where was that bro concert?
Speaker 3: And when it was downtown.
Speaker 5: So as we went to the stadium, I started driving past some neighborhoods and I was like, hold on now, it looks look a little tricky.
Speaker 1: Right now, that's how man's trailing. Bill.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you pulling up on us, Bro, like right, can come back.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I love the energy man. Yeah, trying to have a good time.
Speaker 2: Fat trailing the building right here on the par Alert shop