Speaker 1: I think anything works as much as you put the effort in, as much as you put the work in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't just.
Speaker 1: Write on board and think, oh, I wrote these on the board. So this is gonna happen in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be my year. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, what's up?
Speaker 4: Y'all's your girl lex Pete and it's your girls are in the call and you.
Speaker 2: Are tuned in to another episode of Poor Minds, where mind speaks sober thoughts.
Speaker 4: We ain't got no guests today. We ain't got no guests today.
Speaker 1: And it's New Year's a.
Speaker 2: New year. I love a new year, So bring it on, Bring it on.
Speaker 4: So I want you to know this episode, we're gonna be reminiscing, but we're also going to be expiring. This is gonna be an episode about hope and faith and positivity. I feel like that's how you have to bring in the new year. Bare minimum. I get it. We depressed, we sad. Life is hard, but bare minimum. Please at midnight January one, bring in that new year.
Speaker 2: With hope, faith. And if you don't do it on January.
Speaker 4: One, hey, try again on the second, try again on the third.
Speaker 2: Just keep trying and trying. Come on, lin rock that boat and tell them. I'm telling them.
Speaker 1: I just told him what you did do show off and dragon if at first you don't succeed. She was onto something when she said.
Speaker 2: That, don't stop, don't stop believe.
Speaker 4: And that was a good one. Sorry, you know, I go this way with it, don't stop and you go.
Speaker 1: I was going, can't stop, won't stop rocking Phillip Records because we get down.
Speaker 2: I gotta get down.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on, ain't that ice cube?
Speaker 2: Don't stop. You can hit it.
Speaker 4: We gonna do, we were gonna do, We're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I knew I would put you into it. I know into it, put you into it.
Speaker 4: I used to want to go, so y'all have to realize. When I was younger, I could. I thought when I went to the club, they were gonna play ice Cube.
Speaker 1: He said, don't stop, get get it for real, don't stop.
Speaker 2: You can hit it. I will. We're gonna, We're gonna do.
Speaker 1: We were gonna zoo, we were.
Speaker 4: Gonna Oh my god. I wanted to be in the club when they played that. You know, when when the adults were in the club when that came out, they had a ball.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of Friday after next That party looked.
Speaker 2: So crunk, crunk.
Speaker 4: It wasn't lit, it wasn't jump cru it was it was crunk.
Speaker 1: That party looked so crunk, that party at their apartment that they was about to get a VI from Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I was gonna say too. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: They did the.
Speaker 2: Club party in the club. I liked. I liked the dance battle. Personally.
Speaker 1: I have always wanted to go to the club and have a dance battle with.
Speaker 2: Somebody, you know who you need to And I.
Speaker 1: Never did that. Who I thought she was gonna say you, because I would say I've been in the club with too many a time.
Speaker 2: We've never had a dance No.
Speaker 4: I said, go to the club with guess who was dance.
Speaker 2: Battling her on the floor. Now, No, me and be Lyn? Oh no, well, okay, no, what I'm talking about. When we went over there, me and be Lynn.
Speaker 4: Had a whole dance battle. It was a whole thing, and that's what I posted for her birthday thing. But outside of that, because we fen have be lyin on the show, we are because that's our y'all. So we just went to the Usher concert. When I tell y'all, me and bee Lynn danced the whole time. We did not stop. The lady at the end of the show said, hey, Usher should have paid y'all and brought y'all on stage. That's how hard we dance. Y'all have to go watch that vlog. Be Lynn has a blog out of us on that night. I have never danced so hard in my entire life. I've never been no, never, I've never been front row at a concert though.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you have you been front row at like a major concert before?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I haven't. I haven't, so you know how it feels being front row? It's fun?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh my god. Then Usher performed my favorite song, What's your favorite? For two seconds? That's in a pocket? Usher tell me people don't know that song.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me. Oh you know that song? He was skating too, so he came out skating to that beach. Oh, but I was cutting up.
Speaker 1: I have fine at the Usher concert too. I went to the Usher concert too.
Speaker 4: Somebody said they seen you. It's like I didn't want to, they said on my live they said, oh my god, I've seen dre at the concert. But I know how she is, and I didn't want to feel like I was trying to clock her, so I left her alone because that was one of my men. Yeah, that's what she said. That's what she said.
Speaker 2: It was even love in this club. I was kissing in the club concert.
Speaker 1: No, of course, we are a classy bass.
Speaker 2: All are not classy bassed.
Speaker 3: We are. I've been to the club with y'all.
Speaker 2: What we be doing, y'all be he be smacking out as I'll be so grossed out.
Speaker 1: No, he don't.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about that later in the bed. He don't. Yes, he does.
Speaker 4: He No, you know what I say. I said something to him one day. I said, yeah, cause she be twisting that ass were looking good. He said facts.
Speaker 2: I said, excuse me, sir, Now, we wasn't.
Speaker 1: We definitely was not kissing, but it was very much given love in the club, like he was singing to me. He kept recording me. He was in the videos the next day of.
Speaker 2: Like him recording me. It was fun.
Speaker 1: I said, to know how a bunch of people I knew though, I was like, which I know.
Speaker 2: I at this point, it's like, anyway, shall.
Speaker 1: I don't like. This is the thing because we just talked about this on the Christmas episode. My thing gets I don't care about people knowing who I'm dating because it ain't no secret, you know what I mean. But like, I just feel like for me to be loud and proud and be posting someone, you need to.
Speaker 4: I feel the same way because we at that a like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not I'm not I'm just not doing it. Of course we be out together. Of course we be places together because.
Speaker 2: Oh no, t that's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. We be everywhere together.
Speaker 1: Like it was so funny because somebody literally maybe like four or five months ago, because I been getting on TikTok Live a lot more likely. We we got to talk about that real quick about TikTok canceled. But I was on TikTok Live a few months ago. If somebody was literally leaving his name on the TikTok Live but they were spelling it wrong, like they were spelling the last name wrong. But you know something, though, because you got the first name right and you got part of the last name right, how you know that I had to block them real quick because you know, it ain't even because you know too much. You're trying to spill my tea. You can't spell my tea before or me.
Speaker 2: Ring.
Speaker 4: But the badly about blocking somebody because you don't know what they're gonna do after that, because they'd be like, oh I was right, I mean, and that's well, I'll tell you where they was wrong because Shae told me she's seen something online and they said I was dating mister Reggie.
Speaker 1: People always say that, and I was like, mister Reggie.
Speaker 2: We love, we love, shout to mister Reggie nobody. But it never gave me.
Speaker 4: And dating somebody did me that much a go say, oh he's too fine, I know you fucking him.
Speaker 2: I was like, he is, he's very attractive. But it never gave me. And Lex was dating mister Reggie.
Speaker 4: I think people this is the problem though, when we talk about platonic friendships, and I like to say this because we always we always get on the men, but let's talk about the women. We always talk about how men don't know how to have platonic relationships. Yes, women, when y'all see another woman around a fine attracted man, y'all be like, oh, they're not friends. It very much is like a cool homegirl homeboyfriends type relationship. Because everybody was swearing up and down. They was like, which one of y'all, Which are y'all?
Speaker 6: Which one are y'all going home? Reggie neither one but shout out to shout out, but no.
Speaker 1: Shane taught me she's seen that online and she was like yeah. She was like it was people trying to say, and.
Speaker 2: You are dating mister Reggie. And I was like, for real, Oh my, I'm crazy. The tea is so cold.
Speaker 4: Somebody tweeted I'm gonna show you the tweet because.
Speaker 2: It threw me for a lot.
Speaker 1: I love that we'd be like kuhaking people these days. It'd be so because I know they be mad because they really feeling like they be on.
Speaker 4: To some so killer had to on to nothing. Somebody had sent me this tweet. Look at this tweet.
Speaker 5: When I've seen this, I said, what do y'all bold? I mean partially it was partially cold.
Speaker 2: But still cold. I'm not gonna say, but the tweet is obviously.
Speaker 4: But somebody damned my best friend today and was like, oh her boyfriend is I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: And then my thing be okay? So then if you figured out who it is, bitch, you.
Speaker 2: Want a cookie?
Speaker 1: What do you want? We don't got no more.
Speaker 2: We actually ate them all, hate them all, all of them.
Speaker 1: But I mean we can get you some We can send you a basket, maybe a fruit basket. I don't know what do you want for knowing who me and LyX are dating? Like, because the thing about me and you, we don't be trying to hide who we're dating because we be outside with the nega. It's just again for me to post somebody on my social media. I just kind of feel like.
Speaker 2: I don't gotta you in my business.
Speaker 1: Because anybody who matters, the people in my personal.
Speaker 2: Life, we know what.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows who I'm dating. Yes, it's like he ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna let us forget it. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: So I want to get into I want to get into the twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty five stuff.
Speaker 4: So so I want to ask so bit I want to Okay, I want to ask you this and was so.
Speaker 2: Good, don't stop getting get it a week. Don't stop let me get it a week unless.
Speaker 4: Do we We're gonna do we We're gonna do we Okay, come on.
Speaker 1: Yous make you feel like you gotta make a face like these.
Speaker 2: Really, you know how it was like that ship was so fire my head was Okay.
Speaker 4: So I have to tell y'all story because we're gonna get into our twenty twenty five goals. So Toy wants you to think about your goals, Dre, I want to think about your goals, because I'm gonna talk about my goals.
Speaker 2: First, I'm gonna start off. I'm gonna kick it off. What's up, y'all? As your girl XP and it's your girls ray and a call.
Speaker 4: And the number one thing we always tell y'all is get your credit score right, and we have a cheat code for y'all get kickoff dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, if your credit score is under six hundred, you need to get kickoff because you can be like boosted by twenty eight points. And what I really love is their plan started at five dollars a month. No hitting fees, no credit score chicks, none of that.
Speaker 2: Yes, just five dollars. Oh that's cheap, fi five dollars. I got five dollars right now, O me.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, so, all you gotta do is go to get kickoff dot com.
Speaker 2: That's kick off without the C.
Speaker 4: Go to get k i k o ff dot com backslash poor Minds.
Speaker 2: Get your credit score up. You won't regretted period.
Speaker 4: Help your credit survive the holidays with Kickoff for a limited time. Get your first month free. Go to get kickoff dot com backslash poor Minds today.
Speaker 2: Hurry for a month free of Kickoff without the C.
Speaker 4: Get kikoff dot com slash poor Minds must sign up be a get kickoff dot com backslash poor Minds to activate. Offer of for places new kick Off customers first month only, subject to approval averagempact of twenty eight point increase in the first month based on quoxax bench score. Three point oh changes for kickf customers was starting credit BLO six hundred who made the first on timeayment between January twenty twenty one and March twenty twenty four. Payment and credittive be outside kick Off can have an impact on your credit. Terms and conditions may apply. Offer subject to change individual results of Maybury. So since we have started this show, this show has been such a blessing and I'm so grateful that we can go into this new year another year of poor Minds going up the show is still growing.
Speaker 2: The views are going up.
Speaker 4: Show is going crazy right now, and it's crazy because we've been doing this for so long and we're still growing. So I say all that to say, since the beginning of time, everybody's like, Lex, do stand up Legs, do stand up?
Speaker 2: Lex. We want to see you in the movie. Lex.
Speaker 4: We want to see you in this and this and that. And I was like, maybe I don't want to do stand up. I was like, maybe acting. I could do comedic acting. And even everybody that's on the team at eighty five, like Ryan Chad, they've always they've all told me like, you can make a whole other bag doing this because you aren't. You're so much better than everybody. You're funny, like Carlos has told me that. Everybody. So I was like, you know what I want to do it. I said, I'm going to start acting classes. I said this two years ago, and I never did it. I never fucking did it, cause I was just like, I don't know what was holding me back. I was like, oh, I don't want to go by myself. I just don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: And then like as time went on, I feel like Poor Minds is so good and we're here, but I'm like, what else Cause I'm like, if I'm being honest right now, I love Poor Minds and I've loved what we've done, but this is like, I'm not challenged anymore. Like I sit here, this is real conversation at this point. This is not work to me. I'm literally when we on this couch, I'm literally talking to my friend. We know how to, you know, keep things a little one, keep it cute. But I think I was like, Okay, maybe I should really challenge myself. But I was like, I know I can act. I'm so fucking good, I'm so fucking amazing. So I got signed up for an acting class that they told me about two years ago, and I finally went.
Speaker 2: I fucking suck. I'm big, not good, I'm t rash, trash boy.
Speaker 4: I thought I was gonna go in there and kill that. Oh I'm ass three packs of ass. Actually, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 4: Acting is hard, and this is an improv class on top of that. So but I went the first time, and the first time I went, I.
Speaker 2: Was in the advanced class. I was like, oh, I can't.
Speaker 4: So I went to the beginner's class and that was a little so honestly.
Speaker 2: It's something you went to the beginners went to the second the second time, yes, and it was it was too hard, but it was.
Speaker 4: Better, And I feel like now I look forward to it because now I'm challenged. I feel like I'm doing something that's challenging to me. So for twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five, that's my goal. I really want to like get into acting and take it serious. Cause I was talking to a vet about being ling my homegirl. We talked about bling and she is hilarious.
Speaker 4: If y'all think I'm crazy, I have never met somebody like I'm not gonna lie. That was like beautiful and really fucking funny. And I'm not saying that there's not women out there like that. I'm just saying like, I don't really I don't personally meet a lot of women like that. So when I met her, I'm like, man, this girl is really fucking funny and she's gorgeous. So seeing her like do her skits and do her thing, and then she dropped this like Halloween thing, but she was like seriously acting like she got it serious.
Speaker 2: But she was fucking phenomenal. I was like, oh, she can really act, but she's never taken acting classes and never did anything. She's like, oh, I want to take acting classes with you. I said, oh, you ain't finna.
Speaker 4: Come with me and burst me go yeah, but I'm gonna let her come on me still, but it motivated me. So in twenty twenty five, I want to focus on my acting for me, but I also want to surround myself with people who motivate me and dis and even with you, like seeing how hard you go with like Muse Beauty and stuff, I'm like, that's how hard I want to go with my business as far as like Love Lexp and my other venture that I'm working on.
Speaker 2: Because by the time this drops.
Speaker 4: You know, it'll everything will be out in the open and the YouTube will be up and running. So but I know it's easy to start something, but it's not easy to stay with it. And the way you have stuck with Muse Beauty, Baby, you don't play, she gonna drop them. So I feel like for twenty twenty five, that's my goal. Stick with my acting classes, stick with my Love Lexp, and surround myself with people.
Speaker 2: Who inspire me. Okay, that's good. Goals. Yeah, now what you got for me?
Speaker 1: I really want to scale my business this year. I feel like the first two years that I ran used, I mean, obviously, I'm gonna be honest, it was kind of I have stayed consistent because it's something that I'm passionate about, but it's definitely been hard with simultaneously doing poor Like I feel like mus has always kind of take took in the back burner when it comes to like poor minds, you know what I mean, because poor Minds is obviously like my bread and butter. This is how I make majority of my money, this is how I sustain my livelihood. So with MUSE, it's just kind of always taken the back burner, and I really want to scale it this year. Like I've made really good money from it in the past two years, but I feel like I haven't even really went as hard as I could. So I'm so a lot of the time, I'm like, damn, if I haven't even really been going as hard as I could these past two years, and I've made this, imagine what I could do if I'm really like trying to scale it, if I'm really like running ass because all of the money that I've made truly, which is something that I really am very proud of and maybe I could brag a little bit about. But like, I've made almost six figures in the past two years from us, and I have had no promotion from other people other than mysel so other than just talking about it on poor Minds, you know what I mean, talking about it on my social media, whether I'm alive and stuff like that, I have not had any brand ambassadors. I haven't paid anybody, I haven't really ran ads, forms online and stuff. So all of the sales have been for me and word of my outh. So I'm very proud of it, cause it's hard to run a small, small black business by yourself. So this year, I really want to focus on scaling the business. I want to be consistently coming out with new products like every few of us, because I do come out with new products every year, but I want it to be like every quarter type of thing. I really want to start running ads, I really want to start a brand ambassador program, and yeah, I just really want to scale the business. And my goal is to get it into stores like Sophora or to That's like my ultimate goal.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: With poor minds. I really want us to gets picked up as a talk show.
Speaker 2: Like that's that's like.
Speaker 1: A major goal for me when it comes to Poormond because I mean, no shade. It was maybe a little shade, but like I feel like we kind of like dominated the podcasting lane to be honest as far as like black meet, I.
Speaker 4: Think that to be and when I'm not saying like nobody's but we started off as there wasn't no TikTok around. We didn't have a TikTok audience where you can make thirty second videos.
Speaker 2: We weren't viners, we weren't nothing.
Speaker 4: And to the fact of the matter is like when we dropped that NAB episode, it hit a hundred k in like six seven.
Speaker 2: Days on YouTube long form content.
Speaker 4: I say that bragging because people are not doing that in long form content. People want to see a TikTok. They want you to show how to make a turkey mac and cheese yams in thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: We need to see it all and we know exactly what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the fact that we are having people sit down and watch this long form content as a feed within itself.
Speaker 2: And that's just our visuals.
Speaker 1: You know, like the one hundred k on YouTube that we get almost every week, that's just the visuals. That's not even including our audio numbers, because we do like another fifty k sixty k in audio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think that's an amazing feed.
Speaker 1: Like it's really hard to do what we've done, and not only do our stuffs get a lot of views on YouTube, but it get a lot of views on TikTok and Instagram and stuff too. So my next goal with Poor Mind Star, I really wanted to get picked up as a show because I don't know, I just sometimes kind of feel like we're so much bigger than a podcast at this point. And then I also am starting my own YouTube channel as well, which like when this episode comes out, the first episode will be up as well. And I just want to like try to be consistent with logging and showing like more of my life because I feel like it's something that people are really interested in, but I've just always shied away from me.
Speaker 4: I feel like you would do so good in that like Beauty Lane, that like Jackie ain't at us and.
Speaker 1: Like maybe it's not beauty, but only because only reason I say no is because like people like Jackie, they really do looks.
Speaker 2: I literally wear the same Like.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna switch up my I can show different lip combos, but like I don't be switching my makeup.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is it's not about like switching up looks. It's about Okay, I like I tried this foundation, it didn't work. You can do the same look with different products that People just want to see what works for your skin, what you're doing with this, what you're doing with that. But I think that Beauty Lane is so good for you because even but when I say beauty Lane, it's like also like get ready with me? Is they want to see what you're what lotion you're putting on. People just want to see that. Even so I think like that, like that's why I'm excited for your YouTube because I know it's gonna do well.
Speaker 2: Ask me about mine. Yes to all that beauty.
Speaker 4: Getting ready, your makeup, your hair, all that stuff. I think that is like even your workouts, like people want to see you work out all this stuff. I think that's like the perfect line for you. And that's why I said I think Poor Minds is so good because we're so opposite. So it's like people want to hear me talk. They want to hear what movies, what I think about this, they want to hear the gossip and so and then like so we can go our separate ways and do this.
Speaker 2: So we'll still be on YouTube.
Speaker 4: But for Poor Minds, it's time to be on HBO Max, it's time to be on a Netflix.
Speaker 2: It's time to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And also to another goal because I don't know, girl, I got a lot of goals because I did. I wrote all my goals down for twenty twenty five, and I really want to start working on our scripty shows too, which I feel like we've never talked about that on Poor Minds, but you haven't by all. That's something that I really would like to like get started in twenty twenty five because I feel like it's such it's gonna be such a good show.
Speaker 4: And you know they're I and I'm gonna just I'm gonna throw her name out there because I be talking to her in the DMS and that's my girl, and we had her on the show. Shout out to Dara. She had the show dr from Detroit. But she's so brilliant when we work on this show. If I'm not working with Lisa, I want to work with Dara because I love her. She's so creative and she's so amazing. So I feel like, if there's any two people that could make our vision come to life, it would be one of them too, like, because I feel like a lot of people look at people like Dara and Issa they be like, oh, dre unless they can't relate.
Speaker 1: But when dr sat on this couch, she was like, I fuck with you. But I always wonder why do people think we can't relate?
Speaker 4: Because they think that we're one way, but they don't realize that we're most tight faceted.
Speaker 2: But that's okay.
Speaker 4: We're gonna break down the doors so the girls behind us who have podcasts, y'all can come. And it's gonna be easy for y'all. That's my goal. I wanted to make it easy everybody who's black woman. Whatever, you want to sit on the couch and talk about X y Z, do it, and it's gonna be easy because they gonna believe in you because they see what poor minds did.
Speaker 2: Because that's all I be for others. The others, Oh.
Speaker 1: For sure, Ty, what's your goals? I have a lot of goals. My number one goal is work life balance. This year, while super successful my road with Crowns so Mixy doing incredible numbers, it was a lot and I felt stressed a lot of the year. So my personal goal is to go into and just kind of like prioritize a lot better and really figure out what direction how I want to scale the business. So with so Mixy, we're getting more into products. We're stepping away from like smaller events, working more with bigger brands and more of our corporate clients. So we are closing our books if you are not a current client, but.
Speaker 2: Kept cook but.
Speaker 5: Can we were squeezing if we need a little party, yes, like so we can get an event because I'm like, I might want to have a little poor get Yeah, yes, but your clothes, but that's yes, random people they want us to do like their birthday parties.
Speaker 1: We are so thankful for the business, but at this time we're just growing at a like an accelerated rate. And yeah, I just I need bigger Like I'm looking.
Speaker 2: For bigger budgets.
Speaker 1: Be doing a little couple hundred dollars here, No, we need commas. So that's definitely a step for so looking a scale in that capacity, and our team is expanding and then we're coming out with some products, so we actually are gonna I've been working with events. We are working on a cocktail calendar that is dropping now so you can get that at www dot se mixy dot com and it's going to feature today's cocktail too when I teach it. And then what else my roll with Crown Royal I came in the door, are like really doing big things and I just want to continue that trajectory, continue to bring and lift uplift women of color, specifically people in our community, educating on spirits and just really like dominating the brand ambassador field for spirits.
Speaker 4: I love that you're doing an amazing job, like Ty, when I tell you, you have been such an asset to this show, and that's why I say, like, I'm so proud of you, thank you, and I know you're going to reach your goals, like cause you're so fucking good like you are. You can nobody can make a drink like some I'll be going to put to the bar telling them how to make a drink.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell yeah, have you had a blood.
Speaker 4: Orange before whole Adnick, Yeah, they don't be knowing what a blood one. Now.
Speaker 2: Nabby's doing her big one is.
Speaker 1: She has definitely helped elevate the show so much with her presence. And I love you and we appreciate you, and I hope that you reach all of your goals. Thanks twenty five and hopefully we can support you in any way that we hear it. Y'all be years no crazy together. So thank y'all for taking me on the journey with you.
Speaker 2: You ain't going nowhere. That's when we get our TV. When we get our TV deal, is it gonna be.
Speaker 4: Still gonna I'll be like, oh, can I come make drinks? Hell?
Speaker 2: No, you can't. What can't? What else can't you? If it be honest, if we're being honest, no you can't. What's up? Y'all? Iss your girl x PE and it's your girl draining the call. And we have a very exciting announcement today. We have a brand new show dropping. Yes, we have a brand.
Speaker 1: New shout dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges. If you can't go to Bellache, where the hell could you go?
Speaker 2: If you can't go to Belloche, what the.
Speaker 1: Hell we're gonna be doing? Talk to me, Chat with me. You're gonna be spelling at a little tea.
Speaker 2: Oh my girl. Are you doing.
Speaker 1: Everything y'all been wanting to see? We're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon.
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all ask us for so much. Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know poor Minds has grown into its own little entity. Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun still over.
Speaker 2: Here at poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September.
Speaker 4: Second it's going down, says. I want to talk about our favorite poor Minds moments this year. I want to talk our favorite poor Minds moments. I want to talk to the favorite poor Minds. Guess I wanna talk favorite poor Minds anything?
Speaker 2: You want to start? Who want to start? I started last time.
Speaker 1: My favorite poor Mind's moments this year when we had t Pain on the show. That was amazing. That was a full circle moment because we went on t Pain Show in twenty twenty two. Yes, yes, So having him come on Poor Minds was like a full circle moment obviously, because I mean it's fucking t Pain, a legend, a legend, like we grew up listening to him. He's amazing. He's still putting out fire songs for our music. He had that song with Glow Reala Like yeah.
Speaker 2: So that was an amazing moment for me.
Speaker 1: Also, I think the episode that we had with Queen Leora was really good because I love that we've Like, to me, it's just so amazing seeing all of these young people become successful and rich from TikTok, Like it's amazing. It's something that generations before us were not afforded those same opportunities. So I love to see the younger people like blowing up on TikTok and really getting too a bag. And like she came on here, she had so much personality. She was exactly the same way she was that she is on TikTok. Yeah, Like, I loved it. I thought it was an amazing episode. Who else was like another favorite of mine from this year obviously Devel, Oh, oh my god, Devel was like that was the most watched episode. Oh no, no, I lie, But I'm talking about in the amount of period, in the time period, like because in podcast world they do the thirty day mark. Thirty day mark, Devel was the most watched episode. Yeah, for sure, for sure. So Devel was like, really dope. I feel like it was very refreshing to have a man on the show that's married, that speaks volumes and speaks very highly of his wife. They're in a healthy, happy marriage and have been married for like twenty years and have four kids. Like, I just thought it was a really dope episode to get, you know, a different perspective, because I feel like, obviously me and you a lot of the time have different perspectives, but it's always nice to have a man on the show that has a different perspective as well, and especially when it's married that's like a family man. I really enjoyed the cash All episode because we've been wanting cash it All on for a long time. I love cash All. It was a really great episode. She was super dope, super funny, everything I thought she would be.
Speaker 2: She was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't surprise me now me either. She was everything I thought she was gonna be. So I really enjoyed that episode. And then I'm trying to think, what did we have some other guests this here, but.
Speaker 4: Talk about like a moment or a clip, like that's what I said, you look you.
Speaker 2: Were supposed to give.
Speaker 1: I'm just well, no, I mean, I feel like I'm just talking about my I mean, you could give clips. I'm talking about my favorite What was I don't know because I can't think of it off the top of my head, but those are my favorite guests that we had.
Speaker 2: On those guests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish if I would have known we was doing clips, I would have liked, you know, be in my research.
Speaker 2: I didn't think about clips either. Y'all have one either. That's crazy because you just want me to get one. I didn't know if you was thinking about one.
Speaker 4: No, I know you got one clip you can think about, do you know. I mean I'm gonna think you know, Okay, I'll say this. My favorite clip, My favorite clip of the year was when we was talking about the dicks with fucking Glamazante and dick up. That was one of my favorite clips.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you were saying, females, you would want the same d I'm boiling that dick.
Speaker 2: Why was that your favorite? Because it was funny as hell.
Speaker 4: It was funny as hell because Tay was so confused because she was like.
Speaker 2: No, I can get my dick's made. I said, hell, no, boil that dick up. Bought that dick up.
Speaker 4: That was a That was a good moment. That was funny as fuck. That was a good moment as far as clips go. Another clip, this is a clip that I actually I don't like, but it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: A classic clip that sticks with us for life. The fifty thousand clip that's gonna stick with us for life.
Speaker 4: That wasn't this that was taking fifty thousand dollars, don't date, I'm just being for real. Yes, that whole February, that was around February was That's.
Speaker 2: The clip that's gonna stick with us for life. Unfortunately, because when it's.
Speaker 4: Some thousand dollars, Yeah, fifty thousand dollars clip, Yeah, that's a that's a clip that's going to.
Speaker 2: Stick with us, you know, for a long time.
Speaker 1: I think for me, if we're talking about moments, like a recent moment, I feel like the episode we did with the Bell when we did karaoke like that was like probably the best karaoke that.
Speaker 2: We had in a long time, meeting in my bedroom. Yeah, he was cutting meeting.
Speaker 1: In my bedroom karaokey with the bell. That shit was so fucking he was cutting up that shiit so fucking.
Speaker 2: It was funny.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie like, I had a great time doing that.
Speaker 4: Another one that I like is when we had Whiz Khalifa on and people in the comments were just dying because they was like, oh my god, I can't believe you didn't know Whiz's name. You thought his name was wized Fer. I didn't think his name. I was joking around but calling him Whistafer. That shit funny as fuck. Yeah, So that was another moment because I was like a Whiz stand like literally love Withiz.
Speaker 2: So the fact that we had fucking with.
Speaker 4: Khalif on the show, and then of course you know now Home Team episode when Now was fire, it was funny her usual love us something now do not miss you.
Speaker 2: Mean, that's what's crazy.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I can have a conversation with anybody about anything, but I will say my favorite guest of the year of course, like you know, the Tea Pains with everybody. I loved everybody I loved.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 4: I really loved g Amazon Tay episode. I was fine. I really loved that episode.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 4: Of course, I agree with you with Queen Lee, Aura, and I do want to start tapping in more so with the TikTokers and the people because we're in a different world.
Speaker 2: I mean, the TikTokers are on the same level with the celebrities.
Speaker 4: But what I will say about TikTok is like is quick content. So I feel like, and this is I'm not being shady because TikTok is hard. That's why I'm not a TikToker. That's why I can scroll and watch y'all. But we're in the long form content. They got to make short form content. And I feel like I necessarily can't be funny in a minute, but I can be funny once you know, you hear and were talking and we vibbing. So we're in two different worlds, so I feel like it's different, but I like when we collide.
Speaker 2: I like it. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I feel like we did a lot of really good solo episodes.
Speaker 2: Oh solo episodes.
Speaker 1: The solo episodes are really funny. The Thanksgiving episode was hilarious.
Speaker 4: The Thanksgiving episode was people still talking to me about that fucking green bean casserole.
Speaker 2: You didn't talk about that, just so you know the past three and I'm not gonna stop until y'all try.
Speaker 1: I would like for you to stop, because nobody want to eat this shit. I don't care how advertizing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not gonna eat it.
Speaker 4: Since we talked about Thanksgiving, because we recorded that Dram made some green beans for Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Moses not cast role. No, it wasn't cast but it was green beans. It was good. You had the meeting. Now the potato meat.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a meeting. Now, maybe it wasn't. I would it had some potatoes in there though.
Speaker 2: It was potatoes in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I be really cook cooking for the kitchen giving Big.
Speaker 2: Mama on he he had made some pomegran i to.
Speaker 1: Toot my own horn, but tokik.
Speaker 4: He had made some pomegranate lamb chops. What Tiffany had made some jerk chicken.
Speaker 2: He also made some sweet potato corn breage. That's what she made.
Speaker 1: A sweet potato cheesecake. She made a regular sleep potato pie. Can he be cooking cooking for? She made some greens with turk all them brees was fire. And then you had made mac and cheese. Mac and cheese was bussy. You know what cheese was.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Look Kiki friend he was he had my mac and cheese was so good.
Speaker 2: He d m me the next day he said, what is going on with it?
Speaker 1: He said, it's the best mac and cheese I ever had in my life.
Speaker 4: And I said, I know you lying because I know Kiki mac and cheese better than mine.
Speaker 2: But I will say, I mean yours.
Speaker 4: Up there, my mac and cheese. But it's like I don't I do. I can't cook.
Speaker 2: I just I'm picky when I cook. That's it.
Speaker 5: But I know what I'm doing in that kitchen. Now you did that though, what they making cheese. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: The next day, I had took you a big ass school and I was tearing it down.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna give it to you when it's fresh out THEU and next time you need to.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: But it was good. Like the Thanksgiving meal we did that, we ate that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's time for us to have a Thanksgiving party.
Speaker 1: We only need us to, we really do because it's don't go down. I think for I don't know what I'm going home for Christmas, but maybe for New Year's. I was thinking about maybe having a New Year's party in my house again because that was fun.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing Tiffany said. Can I feel like we have maybe.
Speaker 1: Possibly have another New Year's party at my house? We gonna, but I think we should contribute more. I feel like last time, like you cooked everything and we did a talk all night and then we kind of showed up and everything was then. I think we should all contribute a little more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing that.
Speaker 1: Because it ain't because being outside just ain't the more to me.
Speaker 2: I'm too old.
Speaker 4: Now, Before we get to the topics, Ty, what was your favorite Poor Mind's moments this year?
Speaker 1: Hands down, Ta Pain, Cash, y'all and Wiz and Eric Bellinger. He gave us tickets to the concert. Yes, that was super dope. And then really just like I like the solo episode. I felt like I participated a little bit more. People are getting to know me. The my ties out there, Oh my time, that's so cute.
Speaker 2: I didn't know about this because I'm my top president. I love tie. Come on, like, that's really cute to do. You know what you need to do. You need to get on TikTok and make your drinks and.
Speaker 1: Just you will take so much.
Speaker 2: But that is it. Yeah, we got my guys, what cute. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I shook as fun because I'm like when we start our personal youtubes, like what are your what are they gonna call? Because we got the poor crew, but what are they? What are Drea's fans called her supporters? We'll think about it, We'll come.
Speaker 2: Back because I don't know what I'm calling them either. I don't know. Girls. We gotta we gotta think of something everybody has to have, like a tools, Dre tools, What does that mean? Like you know like me too. We're gonna we're gonna reuse it. We're gonna y'all it to Okay, So what's up y'all?
Speaker 1: Is your girl xp Andy Sugarl, Dre and the Call and we are here to.
Speaker 4: Tell y'all about our brand new ebook and E course a bundle pour into your pod.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're south excited to put it out and give it to y'all because we know so many people have been asked us for such a long time about how to start a successful podcast, and we have literally put all of the information that we have in everything that we utilize into this one ebook. Yes, and this is not your typical ebook, because I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, huh uh uh. But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we build our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that what I've read the ebooks before. This is the ebook that gets straight to the point and gives you all the direction you need to start your podcast today. Absolutely, and you can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information, no filter into this book and it's gonna help you build your brand, and it shows you exactly how we build poor Minds and made it into.
Speaker 2: A six five year company. So make sure y'all had to poor minds dot com to.
Speaker 4: Purchase your ebook or the e course, and we also have it available in a bundle for you so you can get both poor Minds dot Com pour into your pod. Because we're keeping on the topic of the New Year's do you feel like vision boards or a scam or do they really work. Think about your vision board last year or the year before, Like, do vision boards work? Like do you feel I think anything works as much as you put the effort in, as much as you put the work in. Yeah, you can't just write some shit on the fucking board and think, oh, I wrote he's on the board, So this is gonna happen in.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty five, it's gonna be my year. Yeah. No, I think anything works as much as you put the work in. So with a vision board, it's like you could sit down and you could write out everything that you want to do this year, everything that you want to accomplish. But if you don't have an actual real plan come on set in place to make these goals happening, to accomplish these things, it's just words on a paper. It's just words on a board. Like what does that matter? So yeah, I think that you have to put the work in. And I think that a lot of people just be writing shit down and they just be like, Yeah, I'm manifesting this, manifesting about it.
Speaker 4: Talk about manifesting because I know you can go this, talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm a manifestor myself, I'm a manifestor but I feel like I also put the work in to get the things that I really want. I don't just sit around like hoping and crossing my fingers that oh, this is gonna happen for me. Like, no, you have to have a real plan of action, and then if that plan of action don't work, you should have a plan B. People don't be having plan bs. They be feeling like, oh, I only got a Plan A, and if Plan A don't work, then I don't know what I'm gonna do, And then Plan A don't work and you don't know what you're gonna do. So you need to have plans. You need to write down plans. You can't just have a goal with no plan agreed. There needs to be steps that's gonna be taken to get you to what you're trying to do. And yeah, something might end up happening, a miracle might happen, and some shit might just come out of thin air and it be the opportunity that she was looking for, because that does happen. But in the meantime, in between time, you need to have a plan.
Speaker 4: But I also think you have to be prepared for that opportunity. If an opportunity comes, you gotta be ready because yeah, and I know we talked about this all the time, but like when Carlos invited us on eighty five, we were prepared.
Speaker 2: We were a package.
Speaker 4: Me Andrea already knew how to sit in front of mics and talk and spit that shit and be funny together. So I think you have to be prepared for opportunities as well.
Speaker 2: So, like she said, just have a plan.
Speaker 4: Poor minds was poor minds before you know eighty five came along. They elevated us, of course, but you have we had a plan of action if they didn't come along, like we knew, We knew what we wanted to do and what we were trying to get to and how we were going to get there.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, like vision boards can work, they can't, but it's just a vision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a vision.
Speaker 1: Must inspiration to get those juices fun and get you motivated to execute. And let me tell a lot of people is because I used to be and I love ex Twitter whatever you call it. You are not gonna tweet your way into an opportunity.
Speaker 2: You're not. I don't know who needs to hear this. I don't care how fucking mini retweets you get.
Speaker 4: Twitter is the app that's down here, especially since Elon took it over. You're not gonna make nothing from Twitter. So y'all be tweeting all day. I'm still creative.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm stop.
Speaker 4: I'm so that put some fucking content out. Record yourself, let your nuts hang, y'all so scary. I realized that after a while. I used to be on Twitter all day every day, and I'm like, what am I gonna do? I had to prop that fucking camera up. You're not gonna tweet your way into an opportunity. That is the worst app to think that you're gonna get somewhere off of and I and this is coming from somebody.
Speaker 2: That was the app that.
Speaker 4: I use the most, bless you, that was the app I use the most out of Instagram. Faith, it's people who are millionaires off of Facebook.
Speaker 2: Y'all be on what are laughing at Facebook? People?
Speaker 4: They are millionaires off Facebook. I just started my Facebook. I got like eight hundred followers on there, so y'all go follow me. But people have millions of following them. They be making money. Yeah, you make money on every app. The money that you make on slapchat, snapchat.
Speaker 1: It's consistency. It's the consistency that matter. Also, were speaking of like these apps or whatever. I said, we were going to talk about that TikTok. So do y'all think that they're really gonna shut TikTok down for real? On January nineteenth this year? You do a wall?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? For real?
Speaker 4: So y'all can't hear him, but he said they're removing the watermarks so y'all can download the videos and move on to wherever you want them to be.
Speaker 2: Now they've been saying that. Let me say I agree with a wall.
Speaker 4: I I thought I was finna This is me back in the day, y'all. I thought I was finna be a Vine star because I saw all these unfunny people doing Vine's. Then I saw Vine shut down. I never thought I would see Vine shut down, y'all have it was people on there, they were super stars and I'm not being dramatic, and I saw it shut down. Now, TikTok is on another level than Vine was.
Speaker 2: But Vine was huge.
Speaker 4: If but if Vine can shut down, it's very fucking possible. That's why I said, for us, for me, like and YouTube, it's cool too. But I'm like, what else because if YouTube shut down tomorrow, it's you know what I'm saying, how are people going to reach us?
Speaker 2: Now? Good thing? Eighty five smart? No, because we y'all got the I don't know.
Speaker 4: Because bitch, we're finna be on eighty five app too.
Speaker 2: We're gonna figure something out or we got the formula. But I want say that's what it is scary.
Speaker 1: No, it is, it is, And that's why I'm grateful that we have, you know, an audience on multiple platforms. So like cause we do have a pretty large following on TikTok. I mean, we have like over three hundred thousand followers on TikTok right now and it's growing every day. But if TikTok does shut down, we also have a large following on Instagram.
Speaker 2: We also have a large YouTube following.
Speaker 1: We also have large personal followings on Instagram, So.
Speaker 2: It's not as bad.
Speaker 1: That's the part that just kind of like concerns me for the people on TikTok who have like millions of followers and then they don't have a fan base on any of these other apps. Be cause, like even on Facebook, I think we got like a hundred and something.
Speaker 2: Oh, we I think we had like for real maybe.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's like we have followers on other apps. I be concerned about the influencers that are mainly on TikTok.
Speaker 2: That's where they make their money. What are they gonna do?
Speaker 1: Because if you ever noticed, it's a lot of these people who have like two million followers on TikTok, and then you go look at the Instagram page they be having like one hundred thousand followers, fifty thousand followers if they so, it's like, and I know, if you got two million followers on TikTok, you clearing probably like seven thousand, eight thousand at the least minimum.
Speaker 2: If your videos are getting more, If.
Speaker 1: Your videos, if your videos are getting washing and you're making a mini at the lead, that's what you're making, how are you gonna supplement that income?
Speaker 2: If TikTok gets shut down.
Speaker 1: They can't just convert them like try to get their audience. It's hard, very hard these days on Instagram. It's so hard to get people to follow you like it was so easy back in the day. Because I've been having a lot of followers on Instagram for a long time.
Speaker 2: But these days.
Speaker 1: It's just it'll take me thirty days to gain like ten thousand followers on Instagram these days, back in the day, I'll ask you can.
Speaker 4: Look it up, because I feel like my like, my Instagram has been growing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I always compare my Instagram to poor.
Speaker 4: Minds because obviously I used to have way more followers than poor minds. Poor Minds surpassed me at one point. Then I surpassed poor Minds, but now poor Minds has surpassed me again. Yeah, so let me look.
Speaker 2: At my insights.
Speaker 4: So total followers, So from December eleven to December seventeenth, that's the past seven day. Oh, should we do thirty days thirty okay, I'll do thirty days update.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for the past.
Speaker 4: Thirty days overall, I've gotten eight thousand followers in thirty days. Right, that's a total of fourteen thousand follows, and I've had six thousand unfollows. But so TikTok, I don't post on TikTok. Every time I log in on TikTok, I've got one hundred. I get one hundred followers a day, sang a day because the way, I don't know why, I don't know how they set up that algorithm. So when me and Drea started coming up in the YouTube Instagram world, it was hard. Now on TikTok, you can tell a story about how your drink was nasty and you just gotta go like this. But oh my god, that's so funny and this is no shade, no tea to TikTokers. But the TikTok algorithm is different. So I hate that. I hate that because some people are actually talented. But that's why people like Jackie. I ain't a I can't pronounce her new last name, but that's why she's been able to go pay. Jackie's gonna be fine because she can make long foreign content. She knows how to navigate, so it's gonna be very interesting to see. If I don't want the app to shut down, I'm trying to be a TikToker.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we've been gaining a lot of followers on our personal siss we both almost at like fifty k followers.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to TikTok. I can TikTok. If I can do this for an hour, I can TikTok, bitch. You can TikTok, bitch, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't really know if I be wanting to be a TikToker, though.
Speaker 4: I want to be a TikToker. I want to clean up before they get out.
Speaker 1: It's about to be out, though, I don't know how much you can clean up. I don't know how much you can clean up in a few more weeks, one month, literally to the day, I need to clean up, that's what.
Speaker 2: But you was right, get on all that apps.
Speaker 1: I think it's important to utilize all the apps and be posting consistently on all the apps because you never know. Like you said, like if Vine could get shut down, anything could get shut down.
Speaker 2: Vine was my shit.
Speaker 4: I just knew I was going to well toush she was.
Speaker 2: Was that it's just nice no no more. But yeah, okay, so moving on.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey y'all, it's Drayana CAUs, CEO of Muse Beauty. Are you ready to take your beauty brand to the next level? Well, I've got something special just for you. I'm introducing the Keys to a successful e Commerce Brand ebook. In this god, I spilled all of my secrets on how I built mus Beauty from the ground up into a global beauty brand serving thousands.
Speaker 2: Of customers from all over the world.
Speaker 1: From defining your brand vision to mastering marketing strategies. This book literally covers it all, plus exclusive highlights and tips that you won't find anywhere else.
Speaker 2: But wait, y'all, it's more.
Speaker 1: Check out my curated vendors list featuring over fifty top suppliers in the beauty, fashion, and packaging industries. Where the unique cosmetics, accessories, clothing, or chek packaging. I've got you covered, So what are you waiting for it? Go to www dot muse Beauty collection dot com and get your ebook your vendor's list, or you could bottle them both to get there, all right, by y'all. Friendship demotion ooh, I'm glad you brought this one on.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty five or period.
Speaker 1: How do y'all feel about friendship demotion? You asking me first? I don't really know if I feel like friendship demotion is a real thing to me, because like, get rid of the beach, throw her away?
Speaker 2: Hello, what the fuck you waiting on? Why am I demoting you? Why are you waiting till the news?
Speaker 1: And then why am I waiting at twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: Bitch?
Speaker 1: You could go today? What's today? The eighteenth. You can go today.
Speaker 2: You've been demoted.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is what I have to say. Sometimes people are not meant to be in your life. And that's okay. It's because I'm not gonna lie. I've had situations where I feel like, you know what, this person hurt my feelings, but I want to talk to her because I know she didn't mean to hurt my feelings, so I'm gonna talk to her about it. But when I felt like I have to demote you, it's no demotion, it's no talk. I'm just not talking to you no more. It ain't no process, this ain't no job. Be a good person or don't.
Speaker 1: I think the emotion is one of those things where like I think people some people because me, I get rid of my family too, But some people demote their family members because they be feeling like, oh, this is my family. So I'm just well, you know, as matter of fact, I could actually speak on that because I do have a family member. They're like, I'm yeah, yeah, I used to be way closer to them back in the day than I am now, and we're just not as close anymore because I feel like as we've gotten older, our interests have not aligned. We're misaligned. We just don't care or value the same things. We don't see a lot of shit the same way. They actually called me earlier this year about the election and pieced to me.
Speaker 2: To fuck off.
Speaker 1: That was both for or what they were advising me or wanting me to do. So I'm just like, yeah, this is why I don't be fooling with you.
Speaker 2: Like that no more.
Speaker 1: So. I guess in some situations, I get in the emotion because at the end of the day, I still love the person, but it's just like, I just don't fuck with you like that. Like you, but you are real.
Speaker 4: That's how I know you from Texas because what's Slim said, if you don't fuck with me, don't fuck with me.
Speaker 1: It's not confusing. It ain't it's not confusing. It's not confusing. It's either we cool or we not. And I think I'm very much the type of person like if you've been the motive be, you're gonna know if we're not cool no more, you're gonna know.
Speaker 4: I'm not New Year to do nothing, bro, I'm not waiting to the New Year to do nothing.
Speaker 2: Now. I do believe new Year.
Speaker 4: Fresh start, So I feel like if not for you, though, yeah, not for these friends, not for you. That's what I'm saying. A friend, and I consider friend's family because I don't have a lot of family. So if I demote you as a friend, especially for me, you have to then did some messed up. I forgive everybody for everything, so I feel like demotions shouldn't wait. Don't wait till twenty twenty five to demote somebody. This is somebody who's in your personal space. And I think that's weird because if you're applotting to demote somebody, you're no better than them because you're like haha and janeyel ray raw one whole ad nigga, you're fucking out of here.
Speaker 2: Will you want to have your moment? You think you finna do your big one because you can go now the door is open. I just I don't be having time for that type of sheep.
Speaker 1: I don't think about you though, you can get the fuck anything.
Speaker 4: It could be your birthday, bitch, You're gonna be like, happy birthday, bitch.
Speaker 2: Fuck you don't come and don't come back.
Speaker 1: Bench you given a little too much credit to think I would even say happy birthday, like michy'all cut you off your birthday and not even say happy birthday. Facts like no, I don't give a fuck like cause I don't. I am very much a person. Me and my best friend was having a conversation about this the other day, and I think that's why me and her are just so locked in, because we just get each other. By the way, my best friend, I think I said this before, she has said to serious, but she was just like, I just don't feel like nobody owe me nothing. I think that's like the biggest blessing for me as a person that I've came to the realization don't nobody owe me nothing. But the beautiful epiphany about that is that I also don't I owe you shit either. I don't owe nobody nothing. Because she was talking about how she used to talk to this guy because I'm not gonna lie. My best friend is terrible at like responding to people.
Speaker 2: She is. I text her happy birthday. She didn't take that for like six hours. Yeah, I mean that's how she I said.
Speaker 1: And she don't mean no harm by it. That's just how she is. A lot of times she'd be having her phone on do not disturbing stuff. So she was just like, I was talking to this guy and we had only been talking for like a few weeks, and he was just like, you be taking too long to text me back? And she was like, do I owe you to like text you back within an hour or so?
Speaker 2: Like what have you done?
Speaker 1: What have you done to be that priority status in my life to where I have to say something to you within a few hours, Like if I'm busy, I'm busy. I don't feel like I owe you that. She was like, I just but I just don't feel like people owe people anything, so and.
Speaker 2: I would have to agree.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you this, though, what does somebody have to do to feel like you owe them? Is there anything a person can do to feel like, Okay, they should answer on time or they should do does anybody.
Speaker 2: Owe you that?
Speaker 1: Well, from what she said to me, she said she felt like her and this person had never had a conversation about actually really like trying to date each other. Like we're talking, we're communicating, we're texting, but we haven't had an actual conversation about like this is what we're doing. We really trying to like go to the next step, go to the next level. So I guess in her opinion, she felt like we're not exclusively dating. I don't owe you anything, But.
Speaker 4: I'm asking you, though, what do you feel because you said you feel the same way.
Speaker 2: I don't owe people nothing.
Speaker 4: Oh but a person that you feel like I owe them to answer this phone call, to respond to them, to show up for them.
Speaker 2: What does that look like?
Speaker 1: I just feel like if I'm really completely being honest, which I know is gonna piece some people off, but I feel like I truly feel like it's to your disgrace. I don't feel like you really owe anybody anything. I think a lot of people's number one problem is like talking and responding and going out of their way to do things when they don't feel like it. Like sometimes you be having a mental fucking breakdown.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you're not in the capacity to talk.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you don't want to sit on the phone for two hours and have a conversation with somebody about some street that you don't care about. And I think it's okay to not want to do that. It's fine now, depending on the type of person that you are, maybe you want to give the person a courtesy text and be like, hey girl, I'm not.
Speaker 2: In the mood.
Speaker 1: Or I don't have the capacity to have this conversation with you today. But I think some people just don't. And I think my best friend is one of those people. I think sometimes I could be one of those people. I don't be necessarily feeling like I owe a person a courtesy text if I'm fucking having a bad day, yeah, because you might be having a bad day too, And now you and you calling me to talk to me about your bad day.
Speaker 2: But I'm having a bad day too. But that's why I say.
Speaker 4: I always when I'm having a bad day, I say, hey, can you talk?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: But also I had a bad mental breakdown the other week. I had to text everybody. I text you, I text my sister. Yeah, I killer, I text Lauren. I said, hey, I'm okay, please just leave me alone like I'm going through it because I don't feel like I owe y'all that. But I just feel like, let me communicate because.
Speaker 1: And I called you, you're speaking me.
Speaker 4: Because I was like, I told you, don't call me. She said, that's why I said, Hey, I said, and I'm sorry for being me.
Speaker 1: No, you don't apologize because the thing about me I don't apologize to people for not answering the phone. I sometimes I just don't answer the phone. I just don't feel like talking. And then when I call you the next day, I'm not gonna be like, oh, girl, I'm sorry for not insermay, like no, now we can what's up? We can resume because I'm having a better day. Like, but I think people people have too much entitlement these days. That's what me and my best friend were talking about. People have way too much entitlement to your time. You don't owe nobody's shit. I don't all nobody.
Speaker 4: People because they gonna they gonna hear this and they gonna feel some type of way. But it's the truth. I don't stop and everything is revolving around you. Sometimes somebody not talking to you has nothing to do with you.
Speaker 1: And that's why it'd be so funny to me when like, cause I have like I feel like sometimes my men will.
Speaker 2: Say I feel like, oh, the world revolve around me.
Speaker 1: But the thing about me is when I don't talk to people, or when people don't inswer my phone calls, I really don't give a FuG like it just be like, Okay, you having a bad day, cool. I don't really take shit like that personally. I really don't just be like all right, cool.
Speaker 4: I don't either, Like if I somebody we're talking, i'll text you. I'll be like, he bitch, I called you. I'll be like, call me back. That's my text. Now what thing about you that is you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, if if you don't answer my phone calls, I don't be like, call me back.
Speaker 4: Well, sometimes I don't know, but people I don't know if people are seen or not. So I'll just send a text. So cause sometimes calls don't go through this, so it's not like no bothering you. I just be like, hey, call me back so you can just see it, you know, and don't be like, oh my god. And then if I text that and it's say deliver, I know you got it. So you're gonna call me back whenever you can. I just do that because I know how I am. Because sometimes I don't see the phone call or now maybe I'll be on my laptop and I'll see the coming back. I'm like, oh shit, let me call her back or let me say, you know, let her know, so I'll call.
Speaker 2: I'll shoot a text, call me back.
Speaker 4: But thinking like oh my god, they're mad at me, Oh my god, or oh my god, I need to talk to them, or oh what's going on. It's like, bro, nobody owe you a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I don't feel like that.
Speaker 1: I mean I definitely feel like I do be like the world revolve around me. I feel like everybody world should revolve around them. It's it's just my life.
Speaker 2: Like it's me.
Speaker 1: My world should revolve around me.
Speaker 2: Like who else is it supposed to revolve around.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, if people don't call me back in the timely men, or if they don't take me back unless it's something important, if it's about business, or if it's about something like an emergency, then yeah, you need to call me back. But like, if it's just about some bullshet and you don't want to talk to me today, I don't be.
Speaker 4: I don't Twenty twenty five is about self I don't care being selfish, Yes, be selfish, self care.
Speaker 2: Take like this in nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 4: Oh and you know me, babe, I don't even fuck about nothing. If I don't want to do something, I'm not coming. I'm not showing up. I'm not giving it. Leave me on, leave me the fuck alone, please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's a little different though, let me one that's a little different and not answering the phone call. Not answering a phone call and not wanting to do she is two different things.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying, sometimes I don't want to go, but sometimes you need to go. But I'm talking about like we're not talking about like stuff like that, but like, but honestly, I feel like I'm starting to learn better though, how to navigate with like my mental health things, because I used to be like, oh fuck everybody, fuck everything.
Speaker 2: La da da.
Speaker 4: So I think now I'm being better with it, you know what I'm saying. But definitely in the past, I used to be like, oh fuck, everybody doesn't matter. But what I've learned is my issues aren't everybody else's issues. So that's another thing too. I feel like you can be like, Okay, fuck you and this, but sometimes you do have to show up and you do have to do certain things. So it's a balance.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because I feel like you have to this is this has always been my thing. I think it's important to prioritize yourself and your own mental health and mental illness.
Speaker 2: But you should never make people around you.
Speaker 1: Feel like, oh, if I'm going through something, it's fuck you, because it's not fuck you. It's just I need some time to myself. But then I think some people make people feel like, oh, well, if I'm going through something, it's fuck everybody.
Speaker 2: Well that's wrong. Yeah, I agree now that I can.
Speaker 1: That's wrong because those gonna be the same people that you need, that you're gonna need at some point, you know what I mean. And it's like you done told them fuck them, or you don't bet onf some fuck you type cheet now you need six months from now, a year from that, right, you just have to.
Speaker 4: Be But I think that's where communication comes in. That's where communication comes in because sometimes people will act a certain way and you don't know why. That's why I say it's easier to say, hey, i'm clocked out right now, I'm not doing well.
Speaker 2: Say that so.
Speaker 4: People don't be like, oh, and then now you gotta come back and explain, Oh, it wasn't fuck you. I wasn't being me, Nah, bitch, you should have just said, hey, I'm going through something. You don't gotta talk to me on the phone for three hours, just say hey, I'm not good right now. I gotta do what's best for me and just say that we gotta work. And that's another thing for twenty twenty five. We gotta work on the girls gotta and the guys communication.
Speaker 2: Say what you mean and mean what you're safe. Yeah, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I talked about this before on the show, and some people are gonna agree and some people are gonna disagree. But I think sometimes people just have to be friends with people that they align with and people don't understand them. I think again, going back to me and my best friend, one of the main reasons that I feel like we get along so great is.
Speaker 2: Because we understand each other. Yep.
Speaker 1: When we first became friends, it was certain shit she used to do.
Speaker 2: They used to.
Speaker 1: Rub me the wrong way, like to tell her and I'll be like, this be ribbing me the wrong way that she be doing it, and she was like this be ribbing me the wrong way that she be doing these And we've both made conscious differences to not do certain and she anymore. But then when it's times because I know too that sometimes she suffered from anxiety and stuff. It's not about me if you didn't answer the phone. But then because we share locations with each other, if you didn't answer the phone, but I see you at your apartment, so I know, you know, probably not doing anything. It's fine because it's not personal. But I think that goes into friendship styles and being friends with people. You have to be friends with people that are like minded like you. Some people be friends with needy ass people and you not a needy ass person that goes.
Speaker 2: Remember that, Remember that conversation we had. We were talking about.
Speaker 4: Anxious attachments and different type of attachment styles. That's why I said we're gonna get an expert on here, because I think we kind of glazed over it.
Speaker 2: But that's that's a good point.
Speaker 4: It goes avoidant attachment styles. Anxious, like an avoidant should not be with somebody who has an anxious like you can't.
Speaker 1: I have another friend who I'm still friends with right now too, who we have had like a little falling out like last year because she was just like, I feel like I'm always calling you first, so I'm always calling you all the time, and to me, I don't know, like I'm just such a person who live in my own world. A lot of time, which is something that I did say twenty twenty five. Maybe I need to work on that calling people more because I have like two friends that I actually call all the time, and I do feel like a lot of my other friends they be calling me first. And it's not personal. It's just I think some people make me calm and some people give me like make me.
Speaker 2: A little anxious.
Speaker 1: Yes, so the people who make me anxious, Yeah, I'm probably not gonna call you all the time, but it doesn't mean I don't want to talk. If you want to talk to me and you want to call me and talk to me about something, that's fine. You could do that, But I'm not trying to make you feel like the friendship is only one sidey. But I think that also goes into friendships and relationship styles because I don't not trying to be because I'm trying to make sure our worth is right. Because it's not to say I don't want to be friends with somebody like that, but like stuff like that be so petty to me. Conversations like about who called somebody first and who made the last phone call, and I just feel like, is that what we're really talking about?
Speaker 2: One thing about me. I do not I don't even pay attention to that shit. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: If I called you last four times, I'm gonna call you the fist time.
Speaker 2: What you doing a girl?
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. Like, stuff like that is just kind of But but then for some people, if it's a big deal. And so that's where I feel like friendship styles, I don't know if that's really a real thing.
Speaker 2: It is, but that's important.
Speaker 4: Love languages, all that stuff, as much as it applies to relationships, it applies to friendship to.
Speaker 2: It definitely does. So I know, so, I know.
Speaker 4: So I think that's why, like certain friends and certain people that I'm cool with, I have to treat certain friends differently in XYZ, but.
Speaker 2: They get me. We may not get along all the time, but it's.
Speaker 4: An understanding there, it's a certain level of understanding. So I do feel like, in the year of twenty twenty five, be around people who actually like you, and who actually are good friends, and who actually understands you. Because sometimes people wanna be liking yeah, yeah, yeah, A lot of times y'all be around people who don't fucking like you.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, s's up y'all as your girl XP and it's Sugarl Dre and the Cale.
Speaker 4: Y'all know, we have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds.
Speaker 2: Your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 1: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted, we are now having slots available on the Poor Mind's episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com. That's I T E M O F T H E W E E K P M at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll.
Speaker 2: Work it out. We're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 1: Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make.
Speaker 2: You some money. We love some more to small business now and a black business said that, but.
Speaker 1: I meanmade any businesses welcome.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: It's time to get into the b out a bow a bow about bell bell.
Speaker 2: Did we even do the drinks? Nope? But drink okay, hell d.
Speaker 1: I'm making lexus drink now. But this is and I was already sipping mind since we're in the episode, but even it's gonna put some really cute pictures up of this drink because it has some glitter that was like circulating around.
Speaker 2: But this is the New Year, New Me. Okay, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: We stepping in with our big girl's shoes and a big girl panties on the thongs. Okay, pull them up and let's go. All right, let's get these bags.
Speaker 2: New Year Knew Me.
Speaker 1: We have your spirit of choice. We have some elderflower liquor, some grapefruit, a little bit of lime, and some lavender syrup. And then we topped it off with some champagne just to give that New Year's fizz, and we added some edible glitter to it. And that is it, ladies, the New Year Knew Me and lex yours is coming right back.
Speaker 2: I like that. Do it again?
Speaker 4: May it shout out to the Twins figs. They used to drop them bangas on the ass.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 4: They were the first people that was whispering in the bitch ear on the song's Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know to be right nasty, so I don't mind asking for head.
Speaker 7: I need to make.
Speaker 2: Like the oh pussy like bill like bam beat they beat the beat the Oh my god, that was such a good song.
Speaker 1: It was there was another song that idea was that I wouldn't we want to go in the studio.
Speaker 4: Because you know what's crazy, so many people try to remake a whisper type song and they couldn't do There's been no like a lot of Atlanta people rappers were trying to do like a whisper and they couldn't remake that song. There was another song that they had they were whispering on. What was it do?
Speaker 2: Y'all remember the Yan Twins.
Speaker 4: They had another song where they were kind of whispering on it. I gotta put off my Spotify, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I have to do but Drea in the meantime, okay, in the meantime.
Speaker 1: So for the bad topic, we're gonna be talking about sex. Talk with your friends. What do you tell your friends and what do you not tell them about your six life or about your men or your women, Like, are there certain things that are off limits you feel like I shouldn't tell my friends these or are you the type of person that you just feel like, you know, if we friends. I'm just lit the chopa sing.
Speaker 2: So I feel like it's certain things that I like to do in the bedroom. Honestly, I'll say this.
Speaker 4: I tell my friends a lot I do, but as I've gotten older, I feel like it's certain things that I just like to have between like me and my men. It's not that it's nothing like, oh, freaky embarrassing, but it just be certain things that go in the bedroom that I just keep to myself. I think it's more so about me and his bond and things that we can have just that's between us that other people don't know. And also, like I said, I feel like I used to share so many things that I do in the bedroom on this show too. It'd be stuff that I like, maybe tried or I thought was funny and I was making a joke about it, and it'd be like years later and they still be bringing it up and talking about it. It's like relax but people like to take a little inch, and what is it? You give them an inch and they take a relax So, honestly, I feel like there's certain things that like you and your friends can laugh about. But I feel like if you're in a serious relationship. There's certain things that should be.
Speaker 2: Between you and your man. I agree, Hm, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think everybody needs to know everything, but I also don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think it depends on why you keeping stuff to yourself, Like I feel like I don't know. I don't operate in fear when it comes to anything. So I think that some people don't like to share stuff about their relationship or their sex life and stuff because they be feel like, oh, if you tell somebody too much, or if you share too much with your friends, then they gonna want to fuck Y'allniga Beachmnia not gonna fuck y'all.
Speaker 2: It ain't about it.
Speaker 1: So I'm not worried about that, like I ever thought of it that way. Well, I'm saying because because maybe that's not how you look at it. But I'm saying like I've heard a lot of like that, Like I don't want to tell my friends too much about my real relationship. I don't want to tell my friends too much about this or too much about that, because I feel like if I share too much about my men and like that he's well in doubt or that he's good in the bedroom, or he eat pussy good, whatever the case may be, then they gonna want to fuck my nigga, will beach. I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 2: And also if you.
Speaker 4: Hear your friends say that and you be wanting to fuck him, that's weird. Weird, that's weird as fuck.
Speaker 2: It is weird.
Speaker 1: But I do think that there are women like that. But I think that more and so goes into the company.
Speaker 2: That you keep.
Speaker 1: I mean because men, because you know that men be like that, Because first of all, why is you friends with a beach that you think will fuck your hey?
Speaker 2: And why are you with a nigga who you think will fuck one of your friends.
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: If I ever had that type of doubt in my mind about my man or my friend, you not about to be my man or my friend.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, hey, that's my bitch you. I don't got to say that. My nigga don't have to say that. And I also think too, I.
Speaker 1: Just think it's I think a lot of the time, to me, that's why people don't share stuff like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I didn't think about it that way.
Speaker 4: I was more thinking about like, oh, there's a certain secret, Like it's certain secrets that like me and you have, or like me and Killa have, or me and my men have, like I like to have that we have that together and it's just ours and.
Speaker 2: It's something special. I never thought about that, but you're right, you right, I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm really a person who I can truly say when it depending on how close in practice, like how close our relationship is. I'm like an open book with people that I'm close to, So I don't care about you knowing certain shit. I'm not gonna go out of my way to just tell you my sexual business. But if we're having a conversation, like for example, if one of my friends having a conversation with me and they asking me about like head or a certain scenario in the bedroom, something that they want to try, and it's something that I've tried, if you asking me about it, I'm not gonna be like, oh girl, I don't know. And me and my man and danity, you know what I mean, or I'm experienced in that realm. I'm not gonna sit here and act like, oh girl, I don't know about it or not talk to you about it, because I don't want.
Speaker 2: You to know about what me and my man be doing. I don't know, I just I agree. I think stuff like that. It's a little weird.
Speaker 1: It's like you don't trust your friends, and if that's the case, then be why are they your friends?
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I think, like I said, if you be around your friend and you want to fuck her man or your man want to fuck you, and you know it.
Speaker 2: Y'all just weird as fun.
Speaker 1: I mean, the signs be there though, be you want to fuck yr Nigga or would fuck yr Nigga or nigga who wuck one.
Speaker 2: Of your friends SNS. You gotta give us the signs.
Speaker 4: Now, this is what poor Mind's is about. Oh sorry, Burt, I say this is a sign if y'all, Like, if y'all like out and she be all in his face type ship like you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. You know how somebody be in somebody's face too flirty, too flirty and being like, ah were outside, bro, you're so yeah, like she all in his face or she trying to embarrass you. She'd be like, girl, you need some gum. Bitch, bitch you.
Speaker 1: Need some gun, or she be like, uh, now you need some gums like some thunder.
Speaker 2: She be like, bitch, why are you grabbing my toe? You yes, it's a tourist thing. Why the I am?
Speaker 1: And I just said, and so, why would you keep doing this? Why come you're not laughing? Why are you getting mad?
Speaker 2: Used to get so mad. No, they don't. I thought it was funny.
Speaker 4: I never knew that her mama, her and my mama got the say birthday. I used to grab mama feet.
Speaker 1: She would get so mad, she would never last She no, no, you better fucking stop.
Speaker 2: My mommer.
Speaker 1: I'm so and and I'm so ticklish in the weirdest places too, tied.
Speaker 2: Like under my but like on my thigh, under my butt, my whole life. My mom.
Speaker 1: Whenever she would know I would be mad at her, she would start tickling me, like under my bud when I was like a teenager and stuff.
Speaker 2: And I would be like, stop, didn't give me my memory. It's about it for my mom. Girl, move please. Okay, but I'll say that you in a nigga face. Are you trying to embarrass your friends?
Speaker 1: What we said on the last episode, the outcare song.
Speaker 2: I found them?
Speaker 3: The song?
Speaker 2: Okay, remember do y'all remember this song? What happened, Miss what happened? You ain't gonna get hell.
Speaker 4: Mam okay before you, y'all and tell your things. Do y'all remember this Yen Yane Twins song. Look, bitch, you done talk to a whole lot of ship.
Speaker 2: But wait, do you see my dick ain't bitch.
Speaker 4: I ain't really for the talking game. But you came in the room and start handling things. First thought, beat the pussy up. Hit it from the back, and beat the pussy up. When all that running be your west Steel long dick come in. Ride on the dick like he was dancing in the club, y'all. I remember you heard U min long dick coming.
Speaker 2: It's lone coming.
Speaker 4: That was so they did another whisper. They were kind of he wasn't whispering, but he was kind of whispering. Shout out to the Yin Yane Twins pioneers in the game. Niggas was really trying to whisper on that track.
Speaker 1: You need to fucking cut it out, big, You need to cut it out.
Speaker 2: But no, I don't know what's up, y'all.
Speaker 4: Iss your girl xp andy sh girls Ryan a call, and y'all do not forget to call our shot line.
Speaker 2: I know you've heard of a hot line, but this is the poor mind's shot line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we love to hear from y'all. Y'all need to call in y'all, and this is not necessarily for questions. You know, we just want to hear from y'all if we want to know y'all, feedback, y'all, thoughts on the show, or just what's going on in your life. So you can always call six seven eight eight two seven one eight two seed.
Speaker 2: Yes, and y'all know, keep it short and cute.
Speaker 4: Don't be calling and letting us know about your baby daddy, says a brother, cousin boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I want to hear about that. Actually, well you know they can.
Speaker 4: Let a little some, but you know, we want to keep it cute and short. Like she said, this is not questions, This is not pour your heart out. So just call give us a little feedback. What you want to see on the show, any suggestions, what you think about the show, if you just want to simply give us our flowers, you know, or any It could be anything. What's bothering you this week, what on your nerves this week? If you just want to vent and get some things off your chest. Pull the shot line again.
Speaker 2: The number is six seven eight eight two seven one eight two six. Time to get into the big the bob see see see see the Bop Ay the Bob. Bow Bow Bow Bow about bow Bow We in the New Year. I keep clean, come looking real clear. I'm that bitch and not fuck on your nigga. But he came out fucked on me. He ain't got sick figgures.
Speaker 4: Oh all right, mood, I was stuttering a little bit. I'm gonna have to work over. I gotta go to the stool. I gotta get it right. Okay, So the bop of the week. Okay, you want me to go first, are you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So my bop of the week Alex Vaughn. I made her my bop of the week about two years ago. She had a song called so be It and it was so fire. She's so good and I want you R and B artist stopped just not dropping music. You gotta be consistent. And this is not to Alex Vaughn. I'm just saying in general, but she has a new song called hit a Wall and it's so relatable. You would love this song. You would love this song. Because sometimes that's what happens. Out of you hit a wall, you be like, what the fuck are we doing? Sometimes you gotta hear fucking wall and be like, what is going on? Alex Vaughn, I don't know what she does. Let me tell you about this indie music they be talking about real shit.
Speaker 2: Reata when I tell you I sung the fuck out of that too.
Speaker 1: When us your son has sung, I said, yeah, I was ready to.
Speaker 2: Get on, but yeah no. But I'm saying, Alex Vaughn hit a wall.
Speaker 4: If you were in a relationship right now and you feel like you don't know what to do, listen to this song because you're gonna know. We are all going through it in this holiday season with men we are, don't You're not alone. I don't care how bad you are, how funny you are, how much money you make, how amazing of a woman like Cardi B said, I got little feet, Cardi, I don't care how small your feet are.
Speaker 2: We all going through it. Okay, that's all I gotta say. I don't care. I got a size ten, she got a size seven.
Speaker 1: I got a size seven. And just because you see me at that concert, we're still going through it.
Speaker 2: Don't matter. We're all going through it. So Alex vaugh Little.
Speaker 4: Ten sevens are telling you it don't mean it anything, but Alex.
Speaker 7: Vaughn, so be it.
Speaker 2: That's the song I put on my playlist a long time ago. Go listen to that.
Speaker 4: She's got a new song called hit a Wall. Alex Vaughn, You're amazing. Please keep dropping music. I'm gonna give mazak. Misatti. I hope I'm saying your name right. You had a song that you dropped like three or four years ago. It's called Intoxicated Truth. Misati. I don't know where you are. I don't know if you are under another name.
Speaker 2: God. I hope you didn't pass away. I don't know where you are, but please drop some more music. It's m A S A T I, y'all.
Speaker 4: Please find him for me, blow him up and maybe maybe he don't want to do music no more, and let me know, because I don't want to be bothering this man. But he has a song called Intoxicated Truth. I made this my bop like two years ago. But I went in like a rabbit hole the other day trying to look for him, and I could not find anything. So Misati intoxicated truth, where are you?
Speaker 2: It don't bother me? It is song you remember this song? Making a day? When you start speeling his name up A c k E b l e e, you're doing it wrong. Black belly s p l k k A b e l f i e black old belly? What the fuck you spell?
Speaker 7: A s y f b b E m A c k b s m b p y e mo b lets so said, let key.
Speaker 2: Because what song did you see?
Speaker 1: She's said?
Speaker 2: Now m b A bock big motor song. Fuck u m b y x y z t.
Speaker 7: X y z the fa bed head.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about. Oh my god, that was such a good What the blay brother? You can call up man? I think that was Jack Thriller? Was he black?
Speaker 1: Was it.
Speaker 2: Black abell? Look at Oh my god? Look black of velly? Is Jack Thriller? Black of belly? That sounds like yours. It's a song bye and needs your cool.
Speaker 3: She like a die cool, She like a die.
Speaker 1: It's it's Plackavelli a R and B song? Is this song y'all talking about an R and B song? Yes, it's called It's by pressure Pressure pressures Jack Thriller.
Speaker 2: This does not look like Jack Okay, my bad, my bad, I was wrong. I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Is this the song y'all talking about?
Speaker 2: Every woman needs her own black vela? Oh brother, chi can call when her you can't play?
Speaker 1: Gonna tell me what kind of superman will take you in his bedroom?
Speaker 2: Baby? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah song by y'all. Was listening to that in Chicago.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what this No, but I definitely will. Damn. It's not Jack from the Home of the Original. Why do you know that? But why do you Why do you know Jack Fuller's song? Though? What Jack Thriller song?
Speaker 4: Because that was a rememberable song, rememberable, memorable, rememberable.
Speaker 2: No, no real memory So wait Jack Thriller song? No, it was so gay. It was just what's your Circadian Rhythm? By Drake. I haven't had a Drake song in a very very You're off. I'm gonna let you you're off with that girl.
Speaker 4: She's trying to make up because she was Jammy Kendrick Hardest don't matter.
Speaker 1: I could dream both the flood. I'm not scared of neither one of them.
Speaker 2: Squabbles up, so.
Speaker 1: You know I can like both artists. And yes, Drake had came out with Circadian rhythm. It actually came out like back in August, but I just never said it as my.
Speaker 2: Bob because I listen to it for a minute. Mhm, I gotta listen to it. I don't think I have heard of you not.
Speaker 1: It wasn't promoted that much.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've heard it. It's snow like cover art or anything.
Speaker 1: But in the meantime, Okay, y'all, now it's time to get into our favorite segment of the sho which just pour your heart out. You know, if you have any questions, any testimonials, you can always send them in to ask poor Minds at gmail dot com. It's ask he O, you are in my MBAs dot com. Why did you take your crown off?
Speaker 2: That's my head. It was like squeezing my head a little bit. Can we switch crown? No, because this is questions, not my speech. Okay, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead. M hm.
Speaker 1: Heylex Andrea, I'm gonna make this short and sweet. Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost four years. We are high school sweethearts. He's everything I always wanted in a partner. He treats me so well mentally, physically, and emotionally, but financially we go fifty fifty on bills, and recently I have been paying the bills for both of us because he's not making money.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: We are both twenty three and I'm struggling financially myself taking care of us both. I can't see myself being with anybody else. But at the same time, I don't want to stressen myself out paying all.
Speaker 2: The bills with no help. Need advice.
Speaker 4: So let me say this, one hundred percent on the man and zero percent for the woman. It's not for everybody, first of all, but if y'all agreed on fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: Where yo fifty at nigga, you gotta show the fuck up.
Speaker 4: So this is novel we agreed upon. If you signed up for fifty percent, you need to show up for guess what. I can't show up here. I can't be like ta, I don't got it this month. I'm gonna pay you twenty five percent.
Speaker 2: I can't do that. I can't do that. That's not you. Don't you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: If you have to show up in your household, because if he had his own apartment and he was on his own.
Speaker 2: He gotta pay that rent by hisself.
Speaker 4: You are teaching this man to depend on you, and the more you do this, the more he's gonna get comfortable with being lazy and doing nothing. You want a man who bare minimum can show up for you fifty percent. He don't even got to show up one hundred percent. You asking him to show up fifty percent for the bills and he can't do that. Y'all are twenty three, so y'all young. I know y'all probably not living in no high rise or no big ass townhouse or this, and that he should be able to show up with.
Speaker 2: I'll throw out a number here.
Speaker 4: If you can't show up one thousand dollars a month at twenty three years old, you not going hard enough, and you got a person that's helping you. At twenty three, I didn't have nobody helping me like that. Well, yes I did, let me not lie. But what I'm saying is, at twenty three, you have a woman who is willing to go fifty to fifty when most people are not trying to go fifty to fifty. But the average person in the relationship is going fifty to fifty. Girl, you be better off getting you a one bedroom and figuring shit out on your own. But if you're gonna stay with him, make him pay because you're teaching him that this is okay and that you're gonna hold shit down.
Speaker 2: He too young to not be able to show up.
Speaker 4: Now, if we are a million and something, you come on hard times, that's a different ball game. That's a different ballgame once we talk about.
Speaker 2: Some real money. Because sometimes shit.
Speaker 4: Happens and you be like, hey, I gotta handle the mortgage this month because whatever happened, maybe y'all are twenty three and he can't show up for you. If he can't show up for you at twenty three, you're not gonna show up for you at thirty three.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I think that was very great advice. Lix to the motherfucking pee now. Of course, make sure you shop Musbeuty collection dot com. Get your lip glosses, your matt liq with lipsticks, your lip liners, your jelly blushes. We are also having a sell right now. To make sure you go to musbdy collection dot com. Make sure you follow my personal YouTube channel at dre and a call with three e's. Make sure you follow lex personal YouTube channel at love underscore.
Speaker 2: Look, it's just love.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just a lovelex F my bad at LOVELEXP And yeah, y'all, we'll see y'all next week. Bye happy, Oh we gotta pop the popping.
Speaker 2: Is niggas is way two weeks? Oh okay, fyve four three two? What oh.
Speaker 1: I'll be in trouble if you're lasting.
Speaker 2: No for y'all next week, by y'all.
Speaker 4: Y'all, make sure y'all share the content like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say this before we close out, y'all. There is one Twitter account that is connected to four Minds.
Speaker 2: It's p O.
Speaker 4: You are underscore in my n d s. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor Minds page. If you see at poor Minds with no underscore, that.
Speaker 2: Is a fake page. Do not follow that page.
Speaker 4: Okay, they blocked me Andrea and the poor Mines page on both so we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok.
Speaker 2: It is p O, you are underscore in.
Speaker 1: My nds all right, and we got held a fake Facebook page. The Facebook page it's our face. The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of file. So if you're on Facebook, one that's ours got the least amount of but one that's not us got like two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Make if you actually look at the content, because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English, because.
Speaker 1: Their captures are like bumba claude, should men?
Speaker 2: Should men pay bill? Should men pay bill?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Check answer below block block Like that's literally what the captions. I'm like, what that DG's bumba claude, bumba claud im me like she thinking about trying me. She wanted, she can't take no more.
Speaker 1: I'm alf take her to my spot. I'm gonna get her hot. She's gonna turn overun and when I.
Speaker 2: Beat beat beat, beat beat, she gonna make me.
Speaker 1: Beat beat, beat, beat beat. She gonna let.
Speaker 2: Beat beat beat.
Speaker 1: Go go, go go go. I'm gonna have her screaming like go go go, go go go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tear it up like be missed.
Speaker 1: But sexy can take you to my crib make love on my piano.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: You know me, little shorty from Atlanta, I want to do something you such show body, make you get.
Speaker 2: Naughty, say my name.
Speaker 1: When I beat beet beef.
Speaker 2: We can do it.
Speaker 1: In a pool of the jeep jep jeep because girl, you know you turn.
Speaker 2: To me home, so they been eyeing me.
Speaker 1: She looking like she's thinking about trying me.
Speaker 2: She want it.
Speaker 1: She can't take no more. I'm about to take her to my spide I'm gonna get it hot. She gonna turn around and let me beat beat.
Speaker 3: Be beat.
Speaker 2: She gonna let me beat beat beat beat beat. She gonna let me beat beat beat me.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, it's screaming like, go go go, go go go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have a screaming light go go, go.
Speaker 4: Go go go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna serve.
Speaker 3: Condo.
Speaker 2: I can make it rain, I can make it.
Speaker 1: Clap of me.
Speaker 2: He's driving me crazy. I know you want me this girl, I want you.
Speaker 1: Tell me hen we kick it tonight, lights camera action. I'll play director, turn you out, let me sneak up, peek, turn you out on a late night creep.
Speaker 2: I ain't playing in no games to night.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Mean, she look like you's thinking about trying me. No money, no more, no more. I might get a high beat beat beat beat beat. She gonna make me a beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat.
Speaker 4: Miss's all for sirs.
Speaker 1: I swagon out, I got inos, She says. She likes the way.
Speaker 2: Work her out til she passing out. You want to be with us?
Speaker 1: Thought for baby.
Speaker 2: I'm an astronaut. Let alick the rapper.
Speaker 1: I call it a jawbreaker.
Speaker 2: If her back was the law, didn.
Speaker 8: Call me the lawbreaker. Call me the lawbreaker. What if her back was the law, call me.
Speaker 2: The law break man. We'll see y'all next week. Happy New Year, mother, Fuck me do my little one cheek all right? This ship up