Speaker 1: Come away contracted most them beside too into a really be home a boot on West Taber and why Sunday make as in Santa Do get down to East Many custom a sleep from the stard Moly long the Stars.
Speaker 2: Make on Sunday the Stars.
Speaker 3: Talk.
Speaker 2: Get that's Ondmas.
Speaker 4: Previously on The Princess of South Beach? What not the voice you were expecting?
Speaker 2: Well, too bad.
Speaker 4: It's not so seasoned, babyion. If you want to know what you missed in season one, why are you listening to this? Go back and listen to the first season. It's okay, I'll wait, I've got nothing but time.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Then, it's been about six weeks since gloria shocking revelation.
Speaker 2: That she's still alive.
Speaker 4: Gloria faked her own death so she could look for her birth father Antonio without arousing suspicion. But when she got to wherever the hell she thought he was, I don't know, because I don't really care, he was nowhere to be found. So now she and Maria have teamed up to look for him, and Gloria told everyone she's shooting a movie to cover it up. It's actually a really elaborate cover story, something about Steven Spielberg and the prequel to some huge movie franchise blah blah blah blah. So, just so everyone is clear on the cover story, Gloria isn't here because she's shooting a movie. Okay, okay, great, moving on. So this season we're focusing on Cho Nacho.
Speaker 2: Sir, sir, sir, here you go.
Speaker 4: Estraya and Raoul. Uh, this has got to be a mistake. Can I please get the rewrit So? But who decided this? I mean, I don't think they really have main character energy, but whatever. Estraya is working with the reporter andres to finally find her missing high school girlfriend Gabby, and after weeks of searching, Andre finally got a hot tip as to Gabby's whereabouts. So it's time for a road trip.
Speaker 5: You're fifteen minutes late.
Speaker 6: I know that, Raoul, and you calling me every five minutes is not making me anymore on time.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 7: I'm just so excited to go on this road trip with you, and I just know we're going to be the best of friends.
Speaker 6: By the end, We're gonna be the what brother, No, I'll see you soing, okay bye?
Speaker 2: What he Legit could not be more annoying. Dare right, girl, I'm headed out. Come, kiss me goodbye. I'm coming. Hold on, have you seen my keys?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Wait, I found episode.
Speaker 9: Dorince. Great, here you go, Rodrigues.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna miss the crop out of you. Okay, don't beg invoking my whole name. I'm only gonna be gone a couple of days.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 9: But who's gonna tell me I have cat breath in the morning.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna tell me.
Speaker 9: My shoes are untied?
Speaker 6: I promise to call you in the mornings and remind you your breath is stinky.
Speaker 2: Okay, dal and.
Speaker 9: Tell your grandma Happy Birthday for me. It's so nice that you're all getting together for this.
Speaker 2: I wish I could come. I'm sorry I can't take you.
Speaker 9: Hey, I get it, it's just for family, and I'm not family yet. Hey, I actually have something I've been wanting to ask you.
Speaker 6: About, Babe, I'm already running late.
Speaker 2: Can I just wait?
Speaker 6: Well, it's just.
Speaker 2: I've been thinking that maybe you should move in with me.
Speaker 9: I mean, you're always staying over at my place and you hate your roommates and I love you, So.
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 6: I I don't want to get stuck in traffic.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about this when I get back?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Half a good time with your family. I'll tell you when I get there.
Speaker 4: Damn, misstre you're fullest secrets. First a secret missing girlfriend and now another secret girlfriend that you're lying to about your.
Speaker 2: First secret girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Okay, at money, Now, maybe you do have main character potential. Raw.
Speaker 2: Oh let's go wait a death. How much stuff did you bring?
Speaker 7: This is my lightest travel set. Okay, but maybe you're right they we're kind of heavy. I've never had to carry my own suitcases before.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you never? You know? Never mind? Are you good?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Let mean just just these blowers? All right?
Speaker 7: Can we turn out the ac please? It's a little hot in here. And I curated a playlist. I hope you like cats?
Speaker 2: What like? You made a playlist of like me, Allen, No.
Speaker 7: Silly the musical cats because Jella goes can then Jella goes through.
Speaker 2: Shut the my God before I hate you, Lord, give me straing.
Speaker 5: Who's Sarah she's calling?
Speaker 2: Can you mind your own business? She's my girlfriend?
Speaker 5: Okay, satay, And this stage I sit in a tree.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, but just stop, okay, please Raul, just stop.
Speaker 5: And then you got a girlfriend? How long you been together?
Speaker 2: We've been together. None of your business.
Speaker 5: Come on, we can talk a little girl talk.
Speaker 6: I supposed to girl talk with girls, Raul, not a girl okay, And look, I don't like talking about my personal business. Okay, but but what because the last time I had a girlfriend she disappeared.
Speaker 5: She's still calling.
Speaker 2: I know. Let's get one thing straight. Okay.
Speaker 6: I only agree to you coming on the strip because gas is too damn expensive.
Speaker 2: And you said, and I quote.
Speaker 6: I'll pay for everything. Please let me come. You won't even notice I'm there. Well, guess what I'm noticing?
Speaker 8: Roll?
Speaker 6: Everybody's no, The answer is noticing the damn listen on the block. Just notice, okay, so sit down, shut up, and no musicals. Is that a tear rolling on the back of your neck? I know you're not look at me.
Speaker 2: Oh you're so ugly when you cry. Look away, look away? Please please please stop crying. Roll, stop it, stop it right now.
Speaker 5: I laughing. I'm thinking over joke.
Speaker 6: You see there as a sign right here and says no crying, and as today as cards, I'm not crying.
Speaker 5: It's the sun praying. You got to your window.
Speaker 2: Rol Listen, I'm I'm sorry, y'all, yelled.
Speaker 10: Okay, it's just with Glorio off shooting her movie and your dad. Yeah, I'm still working my way through the stages of grief. I just got through depression and know you the one where you spend money like crazy because getting an Amazon order is the only way you can feel joy.
Speaker 2: Well, at least you have money to spend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so much money.
Speaker 2: Sort of. Police never figured out what happened to your dad.
Speaker 7: Uh, nope, he just vanished. Poof, you had to bury an empty casket. Well not empty. I did put his favorite outfit in there.
Speaker 2: They're there there, It's okay, it's okay, okay, So no musicals. But I'll meet you her for your tailor sword.
Speaker 5: No, I mean yes, I would love to, but we don't have to. Look.
Speaker 7: I know that I can be a little annoying, sometimes a lot annoying, but ever since my puppy died, I just haven't been able to figure myself out. And this is the first thing I've been excited about in months. So thank you.
Speaker 2: It's all right, it's all right, Raoul. Just just try to be less annoying.
Speaker 5: You got it.
Speaker 2: Boss. So where am I going? Can you see what egg I'm supposed to take?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Can't give me a second? Here go?
Speaker 8: I know?
Speaker 2: Are you doing the Explorer? What the hell are we about? What is that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: Ever since Google Maps directing me to drive into a lake, I don't trust it anymore. So I bought this paper map on Etsy.
Speaker 5: Isn't it gorgeous?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? I didn't even know they sold physical maps anymore.
Speaker 5: They don't. I had this one custom made.
Speaker 7: See look it's got our initials at the bottom.
Speaker 5: Oh look at us. Goodness, you want to hold hands?
Speaker 2: Get your hand off of me, Raoul? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hm, imagine raising that kid. The longest eight seen years of my life, the most annoying baby cry you've ever heard. I mean, I love them.
Speaker 5: Battle. Yeah, I'm starving and my legs are cramping.
Speaker 7: You should probably stretch, They say you should really take breaks when you're sitting for a long period of time.
Speaker 5: You know, you can get an embolism or what clock.
Speaker 7: I think my uncle died from that. Or maybe it was a bowler something with a bee or a knee.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe we could just be quiet for a minute.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you got it.
Speaker 7: Loves the words a couple.
Speaker 5: O do game? It susage pickle, But you think I can mix a good.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm so happy to hear your voice.
Speaker 12: What's going on the road. It's Raoul annoying you to death?
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 12: He once asked me if I thought pickles were sad because they're like drowned cucumbers.
Speaker 2: High on this. You have speakerphone and Raoul is right here.
Speaker 8: Hi, Hi, Raoul?
Speaker 5: Sorry about that. That's okay.
Speaker 7: I asked you that thing about pickles and confidence because I thought we were pros.
Speaker 8: But we are pros.
Speaker 2: Buck Anyway, please tell me you have news.
Speaker 12: I am working on finding the exact address for Gabby's family, but so far I've kind of come up empty. The address I gave you is for a business they owned in DestinE.
Speaker 2: Yep, I think we're about four hours away.
Speaker 7: I thought you were like a fancy reporter. Was it so hard to find one address? Raoul?
Speaker 12: Do you give classes on being annoying?
Speaker 5: Work's hurt on this. I guess we're just gonna have to find a motel in Destined.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, thanks for the update.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you got it. Sorry, I couldn't be more help.
Speaker 6: Hey, you're doing everything you can. I appreciate any help at all.
Speaker 12: Yeah. By the way, did you see that they're letting us stim on out today?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 12: Yeah, they couldn't make the charger stick covering his press conference later tonight.
Speaker 5: Wait, so he didn't kill my puppy, Bro.
Speaker 12: You gotta stop calling him poppy.
Speaker 8: It's getting a little creepy.
Speaker 12: Is alibi checked out? And now the cops have no other leads. Looks like whoever did it is still out there. I'll update you when I have more info in Gabby's family.
Speaker 8: Okay, I just hey, I'm busy right now. What that's sorry?
Speaker 2: Not you? No, mom, I cannot talk right now.
Speaker 8: No, crossed on two sides.
Speaker 12: Please sorry, I'm good farm.
Speaker 8: Please, it is not that complicated.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'll call you back when I know more about Kaby. Bye.
Speaker 5: Thank you, And that I still lives with his mom.
Speaker 6: Don't you dare start judging him. You still called Natcho pappy.
Speaker 5: Don't talk about my poppy. Go ad miss the soul. Hello, handsome, Sorry for the weight.
Speaker 2: What can I get you?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 2: Hello? Also, I'm here. I think we're going to be ordering to go. Oh yeah sure, shoot.
Speaker 5: Emphasima and Phazma.
Speaker 2: What what my uncle from our pod deal.
Speaker 5: You all for your support.
Speaker 2: Wait, no go back, I think that was it.
Speaker 13: To the people who I have heard, please believe me when I tell you from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I am coming to you now from a place a lot most humility. I have lost everything that mattered to me, most my family, my fortune, and most painfully, I have lost the love of my life. Nacho Santara, that's right. As you are all well aware, Nacho and I were involved in a sexual relationship.
Speaker 8: Okay, it was more than that. It was love.
Speaker 14: My only regret is that I didn't I didn't see it sooner. Nacho Ei, Nacho, Nacho, wherever you are. I am sorry. Pardona may I am sorry for all the things I never said. I will never stop loving you.
Speaker 3: But like Phoenix, we will rise from the ashes of this swamp. And I am proud to take office and serve as your first openly game mayor.
Speaker 2: Well this is unexpected.
Speaker 13: In my first tact as mayor, I'll be opening the Natcho Santana Center for Gambling Addiction, where we will help those struggling with this devastating affliction. Thank you all for your support. I will not be taking questions at this time.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm dead that clip? Why is my mind still? Honestly? I need to figure this out.
Speaker 14: That was Conservative Canada khmers if it prepares to take office after being released from jail.
Speaker 5: He will take office next week.
Speaker 4: Up next pod Justice, The True Justice Rewatch podcast hosted by Steven Sigall.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 2: I can't believe this ship. They're just gonna let him walk?
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean, sure, okay, maybe he technically didn't kill Natcha, but I know they could have found something else to charge him with.
Speaker 2: I just hate them on so much. You know, I hope he freaking trips and falls.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 6: Well, well he's gay, you know. I don't want to insult him anymore. He's a member of my community. Okay, hey, I'll come up with something better. Well, what about you, Rold, How are you feeling about all this?
Speaker 5: I am, I don't know. My chest feels kind of warm but also tight.
Speaker 2: Are you dying?
Speaker 5: My fingers feel kind of tingly? Is that normal? Her fingers always single?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, wait, wait, yes, I think I am.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well put your mouth over.
Speaker 5: There, Okay, okay, I'm gonna aim at the window look ond with the stem.
Speaker 8: Hello, it's so good to hear your voice.
Speaker 5: Hi, it's oh listen.
Speaker 13: I'm so sorry for the way that you have not about all this is yeah, me and your your father.
Speaker 5: I mean it was an ideal.
Speaker 13: I want you to know that I had nothing to do with natural disagree. I cared for your father very very deeply, and I will not rest until I find those responsible and bring them to justice. And I want you to count on me. I know we haven't always been the closest, because.
Speaker 5: You tell me you're gonna manage a plan on my head.
Speaker 8: Things were said, but that's all in the past. I've changed.
Speaker 13: I did a production of like Asual Fall in Yale, and let me tell you, I'm It's by new Man, and I am committed to being the man I should have been for natchal start with you. Whatever you need quintaco meal. Why don't you come over for dinner tonight? We can catch up?
Speaker 5: Oh uh, I can't. I'm gonna roatch you.
Speaker 6: Yes, Stevin, We're off to find Gabby Careda, remember her Istraya?
Speaker 8: Is that you? What are you talking about? Who is cleaning the house?
Speaker 6: Yes, it's me and By the way. My real name is Doris, and I'm not your maid anymore. You think that just because you came out of the closet that you don't have to answer for what you've done.
Speaker 2: We're gonna find Gabby is Stevian.
Speaker 15: Gobby gordeat. You don't know what you're messing with. Some things should just stay in the past. Please please don't.
Speaker 5: Hello is Dylan.
Speaker 2: I bet he just hung up because he's scared. You know what.
Speaker 6: I don't buy this little saint act he's putting on at all. Don't let him fool you are old. That man is no good, you know. I hope he develops a peanut allergy man.
Speaker 2: That's better, though, Hello, you go to the hotel.
Speaker 5: I think it should be the next exit.
Speaker 6: If doors, Let's just let's just keep it to us today to avoid confusion.
Speaker 2: Okay, look's probably.
Speaker 6: All that all that fish you wait, and then you told them to top it off with gummy fish.
Speaker 5: I thought it would be good, but.
Speaker 2: This is making you sick. Who orders lobster from a diner.
Speaker 7: They look over crowded in their fish take. It was inhumane, but it's not the love, sir. I think I have anxiety okay.
Speaker 2: Well, what are you feeling?
Speaker 5: I don't know, like a little, not just.
Speaker 7: Its sweaty and I proved like four times at the last restyle. Also, I keep seeing great lights everywhere.
Speaker 2: Wait I see the lights too? Wait?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 2: Do I have anxiety?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 8: Do we?
Speaker 5: Is it tious?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, there's a car following us?
Speaker 5: Oh thank god, I thought it was just me.
Speaker 7: Wait a minute, that doesn't make me feel better.
Speaker 4: Who's following us? I, mijo, don't worry. You'll find out real soon, and believe me, being followed will be the least of your problems.
Speaker 11: The Princess of South Beach Season two was produced by Sonoto in partnership with Arhartsmichael Dura Network. Created and directed by Jazmine Romeroro, Written by Jazmine Romero with help from Nissa hin Briggs, Produced by Luisa Juardo Castillo, Executive produced by Jazmine Rometro, Executive produced by conaal Byron and Jaselle Dances for iHeart and Camilla Victoriano and Josha Weinstein for Sonata. Performances in this episode by Danny Pino and Dipustillos ex Maya ten Alan Eisenberg, Kelsey Gunn, Raulis Barza and Paco Losano. Our production manager is cannsa Chairis. Recording engineering and sound design by Luinirigoyen and Juan Diaz, with help from Cassandra Tinajiro and Andres Bienna. Casting a coordination by Kennza, Chaidis, Ansley Martinez, Alex Gonzalez and Andres Chinese theme song and original music by Rodrigo Garcia. Rolis theme song performed by Jaffetzamajoa and Carol Belasco. Voices recorded at the Invisible Studios in Los Angeles, the Relic Room in New York, and the Hollowood Halls Importland, with engineering by Charles Carroll, David Wilson, Neil Wagenson, Sam Bear, Brett Tubin and Justin Phelps. With special thanks to Heroni moo Abile