Speaker 1: Hi, I'm kateer Lance. I'm Jacqueline Novak.
Speaker 2: And this is poog, an ongoing conversation about wellness between two obsessive friends.
Speaker 1: Too untamable intellects. This is our hobby, this is our hell, this is our naked desire for free products. This is poog today's topics. Loosely speaking, stytological giant.
Speaker 2: I I love you, my little angel. I hate to see my angel cry. Crying with the lima is huge.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look look at my crying face.
Speaker 2: It looks gorgeous. Look a little care bearer when I cry. You crying lion, not the cowardly lion.
Speaker 1: Which one do you relate to the most? Dorothy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, clearly, first fucking scarecrow. No, what am I? I haven't watched it all the years. I'm not afraid to say it. I'm on day two of my period.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait, there's something I feel like. Oh right, I think I sent it to you last night because I was like seed cycling. M hm.
Speaker 2: Oh see, that's when I was on an Instagram rampage. You didn't send me that. You sent me a photo of your your No, it was an Insta cabbage. No, no, no, am I sending you a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, I missed it.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was like things I wanted to beg for. I was like, I just send caber Land. I just sent you someone must oh be a wellness. I sent you about six cabbage recipes.
Speaker 2: I hate to even go here because we don't go scotological on poog. But yeah, you're just down in cabbage and you're able to engage in romance.
Speaker 1: You're able to engage in not being nothing. I don't know. It does nothing to me. Wow, that's because I love cabbage. But I'm convinced maybe I'm actually fine.
Speaker 3: I know. Yeah, fear what bloat or I'm saying bloat because I'm not going to talk about where that leads.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm filled with I don't even like air. Okay, it's the closest i'll get. That's the absolute closest that we'll get. Yeah, I don't. I don't. Maybe I've healed the gut. I don't know. I wouldn't put a past you, but you've never had gut issues. I mean, to me, I think it was grain. Grain was the problem.
Speaker 2: Grain? Oh sure, no, of course, I mean all roads lead back to grain. I've been having some incredible grain. Leader, I had some. I had some pizza and cherry pie the other night that had me barking like a seal, moaning, writhing cherry pie. Listen, when you're ready to go, when you're ready for a night of grain, you got to come over. We're going to go to quarter sheets where we're in echo park. Okay, when I tell you moaning. And also I had a salad. I go, this is the best salad in America. No, yeah, really, yes, scking flavors, a serious restaurant pizza that will have you truly on all four is big for it.
Speaker 1: I had a rhubarb cherry slab sour cherry pie. No, it was not too sound. The whole thing. So first of all, heal the gut.
Speaker 3: The whole goal, by the way, is to heal the gut and the metabolism to the point where it's flexible. Okay, and you can go wild new way and you can do anything and your body knows how to handle it.
Speaker 1: That that's what that's the that's the eat in my seek. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so no, I just want to live in this, Okay. And you first need to know about the salad. And what kind of flavor.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. I'm so excited. Okay, by the way, let me back up even further. I'm on a walk with my lover. Yeah, and then we both are like, we're fucking starving.
Speaker 1: It's Thursday. We go, oh my god, it's eight o'clock. No, here's what.
Speaker 2: I go to a restaurant that we think, Okay, we're gonna go here. It's like a vegan whatever restaurant. They're like, oh, we stop serving at eight. I'm beside myself because I was like, I'm starving. And then no red and then okay, sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know this place is they're closed. And then we go.
Speaker 2: I'm like quarter sheets, which is always slammed. Never been no reservation, so yeah, slammed. I mean you'd get there's like good luck to our wait whatever, we go there. Somehow, by the grace of God, they're like, we could see you in twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: We're outside.
Speaker 2: Started leaning on each other for support because of because of the hunger. Nothing better in this world than arriving at a restaurant that you know is going to deliver when you're absolutely starving, and particularly nothing better than arriving at a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Ravenous when you know pizza oh is coming.
Speaker 3: It's well it's almost too so exciting. But but wait, was there no interest in? Like, you get a cocktail at the bar, Well, drink fine, you know, I know, but still it's spire and wine, it's bear and wine, and there there it goes. I mean, I just jocoline. No, trust me, I'm also and I'm cocktail people.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can enjoy wine, of course, of course, of course, of course you know, but no, I know.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm very as we know, can't drink on the empty stomach due to the instrum migraine trigger and wine is a migraine trigger for me. So we didn't drink. But it was like, but I think I threw my arms up. I made a real show, so excited to get seated. The greatest feelings being escorted to a table. I just when your table's read, everything melts away.
Speaker 1: When oh my.
Speaker 3: God, my table is ready, and it's like there's like a thrill of the chase, like it could be ripped from you at any moment.
Speaker 1: Well, it's almost like you start to take off running.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have just started to take off running because people are animals.
Speaker 1: What if I know that's way too good to.
Speaker 3: Be outside tables where people just see it, I mean chaos usually, Yeah, it's rough out there.
Speaker 1: It's the closest we get down.
Speaker 2: And by the way, well, this had my my adrenaline pumping seat at the bar, which I love. Corner up against the wall. Wait, practically it's on private kay, hold on when you're at the what you mean far to it now?
Speaker 3: But but here's what I ask if you you say corner, because.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I don't mean corner. I just mean against the wall. Right, I can lean against right, you got to lean against the wall.
Speaker 3: Your lover is just sitting next to you on what's on the their side, like another seat?
Speaker 1: You even remember?
Speaker 2: It was also curious, I don't even remember when I'm posing.
Speaker 3: I think there was another person on the side of the bar, a bar that only had one seat on the side. And then what basically, you know, like when you're sitting on a ninety degree angle with someone, that's great, that would be pretty pretty fabulous at a bar.
Speaker 2: I think the ninety degree I'm sure I think if that would be fabulous, I think I understand.
Speaker 1: I'm trying as hard as I can, but we're on we're on the left.
Speaker 2: The solid is like a I don't even know what's in there, huge pieces of ty basil, gorgeous red leaf. I think a miso shick pee. It's technically vegan something. The dressing is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Which this isn't the vegan restaurant you went to first. No, not vegan, not vegan.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying the salid happens to be dairy free, and so having the salad and I truly go best ouid in America herbs just.
Speaker 3: It's been interested in recently because sounds like the opposite.
Speaker 1: I've been hyper focused with the micro chop.
Speaker 2: And now your back baby, fork and knife salad. Fork and knife salad.
Speaker 3: I love slicing in crunch crunch and having to fold it. The fork goes to the mouth and the lettuce folds around the mouth as you're I love that.
Speaker 1: I love it too big it is. It was sublime. The pizza drops, holy shit, now size quantity.
Speaker 2: So it's square pieces thick okay with people?
Speaker 1: Is that Sicilian?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So here's where you're going to start. Are you joking?
Speaker 2: You ordered slices at a restaurant I got I'm telling you so big stark pieces.
Speaker 1: No, but I'm telling you this pieces are big squares that I swaart. God. We basically we got three like so we each have one and a half.
Speaker 3: I love you know this is I mean, spoken on television about it.
Speaker 2: I know it sounds Okay, hold on, you have the restaurant. I'm going to actually quarter sheets q u A. I want to say that Jacqueline has some of the most genius stand I'm going and she says, she says one of the most I'm going to say the line, which is that you need this is so brilliant three pieces of pizza to even be able to enjoy pizza, because the first piece is just you noticing you're eating pizza, and that you can't enjoy the second unless you have the dismount of the third.
Speaker 1: And it really is second. I have to say present in this life. That's the peace.
Speaker 3: Hour.
Speaker 2: By the way, Okay, the second piece, I'm seeing round pies, so I think they do have that option.
Speaker 1: But when you're at the restaurant, I'm only seeing the big square pieces. That's like what they did.
Speaker 2: But but I just want to say, oh, I said, I actually panicked when the pizza were right after you put the I go, I think I'm gonna need other slice because I'm so hungry. I was like, I just don't think it's enough. And when I tell you it was, it was because also we were like, we want room for pie, we want room for dessert. The pizza was incredible out comes the pie, and when the pie dropped, I went, God, this is such a huge portion. It's just a generous, huge portion. And I go, I go, oh, we're going to be enjoying this in the morning with coffee.
Speaker 1: Ate it all.
Speaker 2: It was not too much, and the lack of it wasn't too sweet. I mean, it was just and by the way, and this is the truth. Guess what doesn't make you feel painfully full? Good quality like this pizza. The ingredients are so good that you're not, you know, going home with Oh God, it's like you've nourished your body with good food, do you know what I mean? Like the ingredients are so good and the quality.
Speaker 1: Is so good. You know, I just don't Europe, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Like famously, when I was in Rome, I was having broken pasta dessert m aperol sprits.
Speaker 1: Every meal came home a rail I had two apparol sprits like Chella.
Speaker 3: I just think, I'm, I'm, We're not going to do a whole Coachella thing, but it's hysterical that I went to two weekends the coach. I didn't want to get into it other than I did run into a hag okay, and that was that was great. While I was waiting for an aperol sprits taking a photo handbag.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want to say I saw a hag in arawon in in poog merch.
Speaker 1: What yes your air one? Yeah? My air one? Oh my god? Now which merch? The this is me now T shirt? Oh my god? Now did you stop them?
Speaker 2: They came up to me. Okay, I fell to the tap and I turned sweet Angel wearing the shirt.
Speaker 1: Ago, here we go and you saw the shirt first? They had to point it out? Saw the shirt?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: They pointed their own shirt and go Hi. I just was like, was just was all happening? They have had anything in their basket?
Speaker 2: No, they didn't have a basket. I think they were either they were just arriving or something we didn't go through.
Speaker 3: I just think about the difference, like, so you and me had the activated smoothie with some tweaks from airwon a couple of weeks ago together, right, I've had one every day since.
Speaker 2: Okay, See that is so okay. And there was a day or two where I had two. We had the smoothie, and so everyone's clear. It's a smoothie that's based in cold brew. It's a coconut fe smoothie coconut. It's fantastic. We had it, I think. Then the next day we were texting and I said, God, that smoothie was good, and you said I've had two cents two more since, which I couldn't understand because it was like three.
Speaker 3: I think I got one day or the next day, like so day one had it with you in the morning and then I was like, well, Chris needs to try this. And yet later that day and then I just I'm I'm a glutton, you know, like I'm I get excited. I want it to an extreme. If I enjoyed it yesterday, I wanted to again today. And it runs its course often, you know, the course can be long.
Speaker 1: You get over it. Like like yesterday I had one and I was like, oh my god, there was a bug crawling on me. It's a first, it's a spider. Oh my god. Okay, okay, it's gone.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, gone, God, it's running. I feel slicked it. I didn't kill it. I didn't care as it tipped it into oblivion. Honey, if I rich, I have no idea. I flicked it into the room.
Speaker 1: It's gone.
Speaker 3: Not see, that's you. You feel that it's gone. You're comforted with it being gone, but still in your home.
Speaker 1: Sorry. I just felt the phantom tickle of it.
Speaker 2: Because by the way, when I feel it tickle, my arm goes it hair is something I before I'm even turning, I picture the spider, right, you picture the you picture it. That was a rare moment where you look and there is a spider, very tiny fast, the ones that run at top speed. They're running sixty hoss per hour and they're they're the size of a crumb, which is ultimately better than a slow moving like like a like a small one.
Speaker 1: See didn't get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because someone really fast like that, it's like, oh they're lost.
Speaker 1: It feels like a little kid or something. Yeah, they're just running. There's a little bit of kirk.
Speaker 2: There's slow moving like there's confidence of a slow moving insect.
Speaker 3: Right, it's one one thousands hair eyes, and yet it goes it.
Speaker 1: Can move at that pace. It's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, watching its body a single eye from the corner. I always feel that the body of the spider from a far as like an eye.
Speaker 1: Oh there's one giant eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I kind of experience it that way, like, not like I think that's an eye, but more like as if I'm making eye.
Speaker 1: Contact with it by looking at its body.
Speaker 3: Congrats, the hair textures off off the charts today. I wait, but wait, wait, there was something I wanted to say about Oh it's classic. Okay, yeah, I go, well, I'm actually going to coachella' this weekd And you go, wait what why? Oh yeah, I said, I said it was I really I wanted to impact.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it seems rude in retrospect, I think I was like, no, I was like, of.
Speaker 3: Course it is, okay, I mean, I mean it's insane, like like an insane thing because in theory, right, you knowing nothing, right, your friend Jacqueline.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right, all right, go yeah, save and it's all excited to go to Coachella. Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: I didn't think of what I'm doing, you know, you know, the home body, because that was the way said decided to do something, but you didn't want to be clear.
Speaker 1: You didn't go I'm going to Coachella this.
Speaker 3: Week because I always feel like that character with you no matter what, even if I'm not.
Speaker 1: What, I'm going to Coachella this weekend. I like that, I go on.
Speaker 2: You said it kind of like ha ha ha, but the subtext was like, was kind of like, isn't that funny?
Speaker 1: Or isn't that weird? Right? Right? Right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I loved it, is why. I was like, but I felt and correct if I'm wrong, okay. I felt you were like what okay?
Speaker 3: And there was a sort of rabid desire to know why, like you needed to know why, and you're like, no, it's just because I mean I hate music festivals like I find them, you know, absolutely tolerable your health. And it's funny because I defensive whatever, I'm like, why am I doing something that ten thousand other people also thought was a good idea?
Speaker 2: I dined yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and yeah, and you know, and then I kind of am.
Speaker 3: When I was there to see my cousin Jack play in Bleachers, his band and it was absolutely explosive, and we went back the second week just to be dead.
Speaker 1: I forgot about Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: If you had said my cousin's playing Coachella, I'm going I would never go, oh god, why it was?
Speaker 1: It was I was like, this is pretty spectacular.
Speaker 3: And I mean, I mean the concert experience was was great and and whatever.
Speaker 1: But like I was like, it's not.
Speaker 3: I don't know what if I was picturing woodstock, like like I was picturing something physically uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: You know, of course, being crowd crush.
Speaker 3: There was a moment where I said to Chris, reminded him arms up like a boxer in case of crowd crush, because that's what I learned in the documentary.
Speaker 1: What it protects your completely documentary.
Speaker 3: If your arms are up like a boxer, you know, about to throw a jab just for those things you.
Speaker 1: Don't see if you got crushed like that.
Speaker 3: The arms themselves, they they protect like they do it. They anatomically based from letting your rib cage crush your.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so.
Speaker 2: You you chanting arm you you yelling arms up like a boxer and him going, they're so like neurotic, are you ready?
Speaker 3: He's like, I know, like that's what I do intuitively anyway when like crowd sort of crushes and I'm like, yeah, I know, but I saw it in the documentary and I want I don't want it to just be you doing what you do naturally. I need you to remember that it is actually the thing, right, I want.
Speaker 1: It to be a conscious choice.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I was there was good food, okay, there was the apperl sprints dans Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is uh, you know Apple short stands. It walked me through it. You're paying for an aperol sprits.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, to be clear, you have to pay to be clear.
Speaker 2: Like so so you've got a sexy pass.
Speaker 3: That's yes, which which meant we then had access to the VIP okay, yeah, that's so there's and that's an area that artists passed and above. Okay, so there's like the regular festival and there was food out there and and I like went to it at one point. But then there's a secondary area where there's some shade. It's funny, it's almost like VIP shade. You're offered shade in the desert. And then there were more sort of more food stands and just less people and these Apperall sprits stands.
Speaker 1: That's where I was, where I was spotted and had like a bowl, you know, had like a.
Speaker 2: Spicy Aperl sprits. Is it in a plastic cup.
Speaker 3: It was in its fine plastic curious like like what a wine glass is, but without a stem. But it looked good. It was fizzy. The orange slice in it was good like and it was like whatever.
Speaker 2: It was a charming little hut like the marketing was Apperal.
Speaker 1: It was like spotted by Apparol or something. And then they had because.
Speaker 3: Operall bar Okay, they had like an Aperol freestanding thing.
Speaker 1: That that like we sought out.
Speaker 2: If you say Aperol one more time, it's like, whatever, genius, whatever happened? I guess three years ago, four years ago whenever Aperaol spreads, I feel like it was like COVID vaccines were everywhere. Everyone was like they're lifting the mat, you know, they're lifting the band or whatever the fuck? Yeah, someone genius Aperal was like people have been blocked down and this is going to be the drink because am I wrong? I feel like the Aperol sprits really something happened.
Speaker 1: And it's hard for me to say.
Speaker 3: It was around that time that I found my way to Rome for the first time.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: I know it's a little you know, you know, it's hard to say, but yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was not sure, but it entered my consciousness and hasn't left since. And it's I also had a spot very similarly the Spaaliatto and I'm saying spaliatto because Spagliatto.
Speaker 1: Would be the incorrect American stard way to say it.
Speaker 2: And I was in New York and I said, could have a please, and the guy goes Sparioto and a perfect Italian was like humiliated but loved him.
Speaker 1: This is that sodi spatiotto. I could be wrong. Basically to me, it's like a Negroni but with prosecco. So you're getting that. For me, it's the dream. Yeah, let me the action what it is because you get you get that.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but you know how like you go back it's like lip glass for a little while and then it's like wait, wait, it was Matt Lips the whole time, and then like, oh wait, but but what about lip glass?
Speaker 1: And you go back and forth. Lip glass is incredible. Glass is great.
Speaker 2: I had a lip gloss like realization about a year ago. Okay, listen to this. I'll take exactly. So it's prosecco, removeth kompari. Okay, so in club soda. So it's like an appall sprits mixed, you know, cross cross faded within a grony because then a Groanie would have the remove the Campari and gin and our miss cow. So instead of that you're getting prosecco.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would have Campari spritzes.
Speaker 2: Am I that that's just Campari with soda?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is the Kampari sprits the dark red? Oh yeah, that's a classic Italian? Yes, I moved that dinner. Correct.
Speaker 2: Remember they called me the grony girl. That place no where in Rome. Now, I'll never forget you. They weren't you there for over a month?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like six weeks.
Speaker 3: You were there for six It was incredible. I always forget. We had to come home because it was Christmas. Is the craziest thing I've ever had. Auras I repost them on pook sometimes, I think, or on my Aura's restaurant. Just if you can get there, get the Italy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I long to return last summer, I said every summer Italy can't do it. This year got to a gotta pinch pennies. But god damn next summer here.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what I'm dropping. I'm definitely dropping today Whoop affiliate. Okay, okay, Kate, it's time. It's been appearing in our videos and so I feel like I gotta get something going. You can see mine is well worn. I haven't taken it off. It's life changing. I told you I got my wo.
Speaker 2: I got a text from Jacqueline at like I don't even know what time it was, but I woke up to it and you were like, Whoop has shown me alcohol is severely affected sleep, which is true, your ability to drop down into deep sleep.
Speaker 1: The only you have to see the data.
Speaker 3: I mean also to see like literally the effect of like one hour less sleep on everything I.
Speaker 2: Have not I've been getting. It's it's to you wake up in the night to pee. No, what the fuck am I eight hundred and sixty two years old?
Speaker 1: Suddenly? And then by the way, am I drinking water before bed?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: But so are you? Aren't you taking men? Taking?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, like no more than I drink it.
Speaker 3: I drink my perfect Aminos nightly because I want to build a bustle.
Speaker 1: I thought they were sending I don't know that they sent anything we got.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, everyone from perfect Amatos needs still listen up, because we got an Instagram tag that somebody was now including it in like their No, they're like, yeah, I sent it to you. Someone was like, we are out, like we are now featuring this in store. Thanks Poop podcast for the heads up. Somebody heard about it on the podcast is now serving it selling it in there at their establishment.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they even credit it. Thank you for crediting us. Yes, thank you, because that needs to be screen grabbed.
Speaker 2: I believe you go to poop Podcasts, you're gonna find it in the tagged photos.
Speaker 1: A real eavesdropper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the eavesdroppers are here, they're hearing us do affiliated time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what we should do.
Speaker 3: We should do those live episodes where the listeners are like hire staring at an Ama.
Speaker 2: I'm dying for that. I'm dying for the live the live poog calls call ins.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm just seeing you begging for Floyd, begging what is that? Wait? Begging for Floyd?
Speaker 2: I purchased it a Floyd couch if anyone working at Floyd purchased hoping for speeder speedier delivery times, because they go, yeah, we're going to get that out to you in three months, and it's like, for the love of God, can you give it to me now?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I got distracted looking for this thing you're talking about. I'm blown away with this revelation. Okay, wait, I get it. Okay, Sorry, Okay, evil book is alive in me. But I just want be very clear. Okay, I want to create a band that's our next collab. Okay, I want to create a fresh band the hags can wear and then.
Speaker 1: There's a thing and you can have a little community on here.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you, I now go to bed based on when it tells me to go to bed.
Speaker 2: Which is well time, that's the thing gated there is, So what time, what time?
Speaker 1: What time? It depends on how it's sleep.
Speaker 3: I got, They go, you have one hundred and ninety threes sleep, So if you want to be so, they go, do you want to perform? Do you want to do you want to be peak tomorrow? Do you want to perform tomorrow or do you want to get by?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: And I'm going, huh, well, if I get by, okay, I can go to sleep one thirty am. If I'm getting up it because I said what time I want to wake up by, It's like you can slide it. And then I go and sometimes it's too late, like Lae, and they're like, well, no, you're not gonna You're not gonna do you want to get up then? And then I actually slept through my workout class and I was I decided I.
Speaker 1: Was okay with it because no, good girl, I needed to sleep. Well, we need to sleep.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm rapidly, I'm rapidly thinking this is my future and this will be our biggest collab.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you, for whatever reason, this like Aura more than the Yeah, and I don't I don't know why. I'm like what fell apart from.
Speaker 3: You with Laura.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I took that thing off after a week, but god bless.
Speaker 2: People love it. No, I mean I would consider trying to send respect loves. They did send it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well the thing though is they sent it, but I think for a free months, okay. And in all these things, like the device is often like free, like it's the subscription that I need long.
Speaker 1: I needed longer than a month to see totally like if I like it, but like this thing is.
Speaker 2: Imagine imagine a breakfast burrito so disappointing that you don't even.
Speaker 1: Eat half of it. That's horrible.
Speaker 2: When it happened to me today, I arrived, your hair looks stunning.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you?
Speaker 2: Is it that?
Speaker 3: No, I'm laughing again that once again, like we are accidentally like I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Doing a commercials in the eighties. It's amazing. Yeah, what is that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I got that new product you were telling me about. I told you that one's just for me. I'm not letting others in on that you.
Speaker 3: Have mescara because the guys are popping really amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a little Pat McGrath on.
Speaker 2: But I'll just say this a breakfast burrito so disappointing that my my sweet partner so sweetly was like, I seen your eyes that you're sad about the burrito. Oh yeah, and they were like teep mine. I was like no, no, no, And then.
Speaker 1: Was there a better For some reason, there.
Speaker 2: Was a different kind There's was vegan, I was regular, and then it was a thing where they were like oh, and then I like a child, Like a child, I went, I want pizza, so so sad, and so they're bringing me home pizza tonight because I wait the way to offset the sadness of the burrito.
Speaker 1: Of course, good pizza tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, triangle slice anyway, the only thing could be remedied.
Speaker 3: I want to know what was in I want to know it was in the salad, like, oh fuck? Was it Italian? Oh wait, no, I forgot. It was as.
Speaker 2: Chickpiece something vinegar, unbelievable with tie basil red leaf lettuce. It's like and butter lettuce. I don't even know what's going on there. It's so simple and it's electrifying, electrifying, But I would like to eat it on the floor and a bowl hunched over with my hands. Yeah, like full squat position. That would be the ideal way.
Speaker 3: I'm moving away from.
Speaker 1: My meal deliveries. Hey, because have you still been on Factor?
Speaker 3: I mix it up Factor Fresh and Lean, but they all you know, I still want ingredients?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Goop, I mean Goop Kitchen. Still haven't tried it? Are you joking? I know, I still haven't tried it.
Speaker 3: So Chris is away and oh and I've turned off the food deliveries.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I had to do Goop Kitchen three nights in a row. What'd you get? Heaven? How's it go?
Speaker 3: I get one of their salads. They're all delicious, like there's this arugal to salad, and then in the description it says like it's just a really good salad.
Speaker 1: And they're right, okay, oh wow.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and and and so I'll get one of their salads. I might get their green soup, which is served cold but you're happy to. It's fine to warm it up if you want, but it's good cold. And then I get their curried chicken salad or their regular chicken salad. I love a crackers that come with it, and they're just you know, made of seeds and they're absolutely you know, it's a ghost kitchen or whatever. And I'm just saying, it makes me so happy when it comes. I took a picture of it yesterday when I got delivered, just like a picture.
Speaker 1: Of it, you know.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: And then the dressings are like tangy. They got like crispy capers like that was like one of the things going on there. Everything is like, you know, it's just sort of the dream right, everything is like, yeah, this is from this is Mary's Chicken. You know Mary's Roast Chicken. It is like that place started reading up. I was like, you know what I'm talking about. You see it in that lay.
Speaker 1: Sometimes like restaurants will be like, and this is mary It's so kind of you talk about that. They sell out. Yeah, no, that that's their retisserie business they've started.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm wearing right now during this episode apple ear pause, which I never have.
Speaker 1: They're excruciating. Yeah, they hurt the ear. They're like excruciating.
Speaker 3: They're like a device recorded to shape a new ear or something.
Speaker 1: And all I see the people got them all their plastic speculum.
Speaker 2: People are running around with these in their ears all day, all day, like it's so painful.
Speaker 1: And it's radiating your brain. I'm sure. I mean, who knows.
Speaker 2: I have no research And oh my god, when McDonald sent me a season desist about what hey, McDonald's, I'm not scared. I'm not scared to you. We all know your poison. You're gonna season this is me.
Speaker 1: Wait, why did they want to?
Speaker 2: I got two emails of a ceasing desist from from McDonald's because I talked about how who was it Michael Pollan or whatever, was talking about how all of their potatoes for the fries are like steeped in glyphosate. And it's like, no shit, look at me, but scooping the face with my device using it manually. I've been breaking out a little in my chest stress. No lifestyle changes.
Speaker 1: It did work out once, didn't you once?
Speaker 2: Two years ago? By the way, I logged into your Tracy, but haven't done it yet.
Speaker 1: But here I go, Oh my god, Well people should know.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, it's hysterical because I think this week I am dogging it in class and I'm fully visible. The only Matt left was in the front, and then I think you'll see me and then like I mean docking it like like I'm behind. I'm like because there wasn't a lot of room up front.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: But I was like laughing because I was like, if I really did, you know, get get listeners on Tracy, they'd be working out with me weekly. So chi because videos, so I want to get you in there. I worked out high hag T shirt and you could see it in the back of a Tracy video in an advertisement.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool, so cool. Oh.
Speaker 3: I talked to doctor Loretta, one of our beloved brands, and we got a code going poog, Oh my god, are you exciting. Yeah, so the people need to use that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so interesting when somebody you ever get a call. It's like it's always scary to stay to someone in an official capacity like now when you feel like you're being ripped off. Like it was like a thing like like a who like an inspector or someone came to my house whatever this thing and it was like, oh, you paid for the you paid for the repair and now included and the price of the repair.
Speaker 1: Is you're trying no.
Speaker 2: No, but I got but like this guy was so aggressive calling me, text me and go, okay, what and he's like yeah, yeah, and you're and and I just went, oh great. I started just to just to appease him, just because I wanted, you know, I did the thing where I was like, oh, wow, okay, and it goes great, So I'm gonna call you Monday, and and then I immediately starts spiraling on a text back and go, I just want to confirm in no way have I consented to moving forward and engaging in a relationship with the business and in fact, and you know, then he sent me a big.
Speaker 1: Thing whoa oh yeah, yeah, I know you're you're not agreeing to anything.
Speaker 2: Don't make me said, and then I go, oh, he's talking to me like I'm a like I'm a batty old woman who goes you know.
Speaker 1: But but I wanted to say, don't fuck me, sir.
Speaker 2: No, just because I'm a i'm ane the marriag Chance woman doesn't mean you're going to come in here.
Speaker 3: This isn't my first rodeo. Maybe it's maybe this is an opportunity for you to say that.
Speaker 2: I actually said to this is my first rodeo to someone really, which I think isn't the phrase.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, it's great though.
Speaker 3: Don't you like how we can just you know, I can come on crying and we don't even have to discuss it.
Speaker 1: So cool. Yeah, Jacquelin started dayble so crying and everything's fine. Look at on the nose bloats from tears. Oh is that what it does? I think?
Speaker 2: So when you cry, when you have a couple of days of sooli, the crying your face really has change.
Speaker 1: It's every yeah, eyelids, everything, It's weird.
Speaker 3: I know, it'll never cease to be shocked by the fact that I thought, I thought can produce that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that just reveals the body is completely connected. I know.
Speaker 3: Really, if a thought builds a neuron, which it does, then then then consciousness creates matter.
Speaker 1: Bye, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, completely happy weekend.
Speaker 1: Never, it's Tuesday.
Speaker 2: It's Tuesday. Tuesday is an interesting day of the week. Sure is, because you're in it's the true day. It's actually the only real day of the week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I mean, it's the closest you can get to the it's the most.
Speaker 1: Overlooked day, Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Tuesday, to me, is is the most on a Tuesday. Like it's the random number, it's the seventeen, it's the Yeah, it's the just uh, it's the only one that doesn't have a thing, and that is its thing.
Speaker 1: That is it, that's its whole bad days, hump Day, Thursday, almost Friday, and then I've always had this feeling I die on a Thursday. Yeah, that sounds familiar. I've talked to you.
Speaker 3: You are kind of a Thursday woman, Like there's something Thursday about you, Like you're kind of look and sound like the word Thursday.
Speaker 1: Whoa I think he knows you less well, would think Tuesday, or I think you're Saturday.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, thank you you're Saturday.
Speaker 2: Or Wednesday. I mean like Wednesday's intellectual. Really yeah, Wednesday's a very intellectual day.
Speaker 1: But are you talking about your own or you're not You're not pulling in and she's just miso no outside of yeah whatsoever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Monday Monday to me, Monday's father do you.
Speaker 1: Have do you have the do you have colors with that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Monday Semy's blue father? Wow.
Speaker 3: Tuesday Monday to me is red and white like whoa, just just like, are.
Speaker 2: You getting any like gender valance? Like Tuesday to me, it's very feminine. Yeah, Tuesday feels like yellow feministing.
Speaker 1: Monday is more like red and white femine.
Speaker 3: Monday is a nurse like from from specifically the what am I trying to say?
Speaker 2: Red Cross? Uh huh yep, I wonder if it's like and then did you yesterday? I was feeling again PMS, all these things colliding really needed sugar desperately got some disappointing soft serve am I like pregnant, like it's crazy cravings.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 2: I got disappointing soft serve, and then I just was looking out the window. It was about this time of day, you know, light starting to kind of fade, and I go, what if I mentally snap and become insane?
Speaker 1: Do you ever think like that? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, what if this is the beginning of insanity?
Speaker 1: Well, I tend to think of it more like, oh God, oh God, looking past.
Speaker 3: Like I've been in a state of insanity, you know, for the last you know, twenty five years or whatever, and you're waking or yeah, that's that's usually my terror is kind of like that I'm suddenly coming into consciousness, and.
Speaker 1: Usually that's interesting. In a bad mood, I'm like, I'm finally awake, right right.
Speaker 2: No, I felt like it might not slip, Like I had to do an admin task yesterday and I thought this might make me slip into complete insanity from which I'll never return, Like what if it's just the stress of the paperwork caused this a fissure.
Speaker 3: I don't think you go into a dissociated fugue.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think I think you're You're sanity will hold anything. The frustrations of the task, the sign of sanity, well, just of your particular consciousness. Yeah, it feels familiar, you know, pushing up against a Well, it's the exhausting idea that we have to keep learning through life. Like I'm like no, I'm like, oh god, honestly, like, I mean, there's certain kinds of things I want to like expand, but I don't want to have to go up against my like flaws.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and continue to learn that way. It's like really yeah the whole time, Like I know, the lessons abounds.
Speaker 3: Like growth, that kind of growth I'm not hungry for. It's like I only want fun growth, you know, of course, of course easy, easy growth. But yeah, I've really been leaning and the lima is kind of a don't know what to do?
Speaker 1: Okay, lima. Well that's good.
Speaker 2: That's that's an easy tactic is don't freeze, just start doing something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're starting to lima. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm back on Eric Mazell books, MASL. I don't know that I like him. He wrote The Van Goes Blues Artists Path through Depression and these other books about sort of he's really good. And then there's another one I read it was, but I started listening to this one of his books.
Speaker 1: So I'll pull the reference for next week. And then I've got my white noise going.
Speaker 3: Each night I've been sleeping on doctor Dennis Gross's slip slip remember oh.
Speaker 2: The sorry I got commusic meant the silk pillowcase of course.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've got fennel waiting for me. I've got fennel. I or never forget roasted fennel. Hmm, well also never forget. Oh wait, so yeah, some fennel thinking about but the salad that I would make. I'm excited to start making that again with the Castle Toronto olive oil, lemon.
Speaker 1: And get a farm in there, gonna provo do.
Speaker 3: The aged provolone is subversion from the from Ulti Party summer. I had it nightly and and then nightly at home and it's back.
Speaker 1: God damn it. I gotta get you, gotta get the mandolin situation together.
Speaker 2: Kated Castle Toronto olives chopped up will absolutely form your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, else I'm waiting for me. I have a bunch of mushrooms, so I've done. I have salad. Let's see, I have cauliflower. I'm gonna rice.
Speaker 2: Okay, they'll get too crazy. I've had some intense psychic dreams really mm hmm, like images appearing and then later days later it half the information, waking up the morning talking about it, or like oh, I ha, did you my friend did this and this and this, and then they fucking did that.
Speaker 1: Talk to the me next day and they were doing it that night. Whoa, I know, do you write them down?
Speaker 2: I've been off writing them down. I'm off therapy. I literally haven't. I mean, but it's like, I gotta go back. She emailed me and go, oh god, the young and the young Yan. I love her, but I also have to here I go, this is where add stops us in our tracks. I've completely frozen sending in the super bill, and I told myself, you don't get to go back to therapy until you submit your supervill.
Speaker 1: Right, And the super bill is like all the bills combined. Yeah, to see if I can get money back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Oh insurance, I go, you're leaving cash on the table.
Speaker 1: Oh I watched Niad. It was huge. Oh yeah, that was a great text I got from you. Niad rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like Niad now, but hang on So here's my question on Niad. Yeah, you're trying to tell me they ain't fucking Jodie Foster and uh Jesus Christ, oh my god, Benning.
Speaker 1: They're just friends. I mean in the in the movie. Yeah, I watch The Tailor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I thought I thought they were not knowing anything about their life. Yeah, and I thought it was like that's where it was headed. And I mean not that it was gonna be about that, but I just assumed. And I don't show a clue. Yeah, I have no clue. Like have you googled? Like are they married?
Speaker 1: Like? All I know is Niad's gay?
Speaker 3: I think me, Look, well that's what they tell in the thing.
Speaker 2: Wait, niad wife, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I called? Wait, where'd this go? Niad's wife? Wait? N had husband? I had husband? Where'd you see that? Inseparable friends and training partners.
Speaker 2: Interesting personal life, nothing about sexuality? What the fuck is going on here? And what's everything? She was like disgraced for potentially lying what? No?
Speaker 1: I know nothing.
Speaker 3: All I know was the movie The movie rocked, I want to rock ship. But Joe really enjoyed it watching me. But all I can say is Jody Internet are gods.
Speaker 1: I mean, they are gods. Isn't it interesting to think?
Speaker 2: Like I always love when you look at them movies like that, you go Naiad. At first I thought Jody was Naiad, and then I go, oh, no, she's not playing Niad.
Speaker 1: What if Jody?
Speaker 2: Imagine if Jody had auditioned for Naiad or initially write for Niad and they.
Speaker 1: Go actually yeah, because like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's incredible, and together they are explosive. It's like, yes to cry, it's easy to cry and tackled.
Speaker 3: And then I went to record a moment and I cackled again.
Speaker 1: Record a moment on the video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you know, like so I just like want something or I'm going to say, I'll send it to you, maybe cackle the second time. And I'm always happy to have my own cackle on on camera because you know, why not let it out and hold it?
Speaker 2: But I just watch and baskets on my phone. Yeah, because that incredible, filming it, rewinding and filming it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, exactly okay, and also look you can see her.
Speaker 1: Okay. Just because we're on a one way street hurtling towards death doesn't mean that we have to succumb to mediocre.
Speaker 2: I love you laughing like that was the first time it was a bit. It just I know, it was just genius. It was just a perfect read. Likes just her, she's expert.
Speaker 3: Watching the two of them just just filling a scene, right, just these scenes with the two of them.
Speaker 1: It was like.
Speaker 3: It was such a pleasure to watch. These people have been good for so long, I know.
Speaker 1: And they're still good together and they're still doing it. It was just it was I needed to watch them.
Speaker 3: We'll discuss it because it was just like it also made me go feats of strength.
Speaker 2: I'm interested ooh the physical body as a barometer of inner strength.
Speaker 3: I mean just just self challenges, like it did make me go like my god like courage or whatever, you know.
Speaker 1: She says, like it's like it did make me want to I was like I always I always do this. I need to hang her up on my wall. Okay, I was like hang it. I'm yeah, I was like an eat her on my wall a reminder, you know, Like what is cool? Wasn't she like six hundred and forty and she was like, I'm gonna start swimming.
Speaker 3: No, she she she had like twenty eight tried to swim from Cuba to Key West, pardon me and failed, you know, publicly, And then at sixty two, oh fuck yeah, this movie is.
Speaker 2: When she begins to attempt to do it again. I mean sixty two ripe something like that. That's when you really start. Yeah, don't forget your sixties, folks, Oh my god. Okay, yeah, the only the only.
Speaker 3: Way to live is every decade a deeper, yeah, deeper, bigger, better.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's no way to plud. Okay, well, I.
Speaker 2: Love you, love you, bye bye.
Speaker 1: That was food. If you enjoyed pood, please subscribe, rate, and review. If not, we will press charges