Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welc up to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 1: Waters don't make me call O.
Speaker 2: Yes, Baby, Saveelebration, Cooling, the Gang. Baby Porsche is back, and as you can see, I am a happy camper. Yes, Yes and more. Yes, Let's get right into it now. Did I know weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh Jesus, rain Drops. I love you guys.
Speaker 2: Now. I can't tell you all everything, child, because the block is hot.
Speaker 1: That's all I'll say.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, I am super thrilled that Porsche Gubadhia is back to reclaim her throne on the Real Housewives of Atlanta Season sixteen. Porsche is a star and we're gonna have a real conversation on this podcast just about Porsche coming back and the pressures of Porsche's return and if Porsche can single handedly say season sixteen of the Royal Housewives of Atlanta as somebody who has worked with her for so many years, I've said this on my podcast, I've said it in interviews. I always felt that Porsche was very underestimated, and I'm so.
Speaker 1: Happy that the world and the.
Speaker 2: Powers that be are now really seeing what a captivating personality she is. She's a star, and youve got to give a woman credit for knowing her work to leave a show and said, I'm going to marry my African I feel you, sis, and I'm going to live life for my first year of marriage, getting to know my husband on a deeper level and our blended family. She chose her family over the return of the show, and you got to give this woman props for that, you really do. I feel like Portia was like, if I immediately start filming another season while I'm freshly married. That would have done a lot to her marriage because the focus would have been on obviously, look the drama, the messiness surrounding people's interpretations of what happened, and she chose herself. And as somebody who attended her wedding, my girl is happy, she's so happy, and as she I went to the African wedding with my African because I have to make sure to celebrate his culture, you know, So I had to go to the African wedding to honor his culture.
Speaker 1: He's Nigerian.
Speaker 2: Simon is also Nigerian, and me Porshaanini. You know, allegedly some other reality stars who I can't reveal their tea. You know, we have a Nigerian, we have an African, and life is good. Life is good. So don't pay me no mind, child, Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day. Anyways, So as somebody who was present at her wedding to see my girl in full bliss and in happiness, just warned my heart and I was proud of her for quitting all her jobs and said, I'm going to follow my heart and make sure that this marriage is going to work for the both of us and not have the distraction of the show.
Speaker 1: We've seen Porsche in her.
Speaker 2: Pjs, hopping on the PJ yes, honey, traveling around the world with her husband and their children, and being a wife and a mother. I cannot be more happier from a girl. And the fact that she said, Okay, we celebrated our one year anniversary of being married. You know, maybe now it's a time that I can't come back to the love that I have a reality television because let's be clear, Porscha Gubadia was born to be on reality television and just on TV period. She is a journalist. Hey, Tamar Braxon, hay Shanna Sharp, Hey Carlos King. And as a journalist, she is somebody that has staying power in the world of not only journalism, but also reality television and scripted. So Portia came back to the Real Housewives of Atlanta, My girl secured an overall scripted deal with NBC Universal, which is huge. What that means is Porsche has the right to create and also star in scripted content. Baby Porsche has made history. Happy Black History Month. Porsche Porsia Gobadia is the first housewife to secure an overall scripted deal. Porsche knew her worth and she secured a history making overall scripted deal as a housewife, put some respect on her name. Porsche has made history. Now that Portia is back, the question is this misthink, who's going to be surrounded by you? Is Porsche going to be the force multiplier of the show? Can Porsche save the Real Housewives of Atlanta? For the past couple of seasons the Real Housewives of Atlanta. I'm not gonna get into it because I already did. And this ain't about the past. We're talking about the present and the future, honey. So in the past, the past couple of seasons on the show, we have been begging for something new, something fresh, something different. As you know, Candy Burris is no longer going to be a housewife, So now we have Porsche. Rumor has it that Kenya Moore has been asked back as well, And let me just say this, you need Kenya.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: See Porsche and Kenya's budding friendship. I want to see their relationship blossom. They are fire and Ice, but similar to my show Love and Marriage DC with Ashley Silva and Winter Williams, Fire and Ice who got off to a rocky start and now they're bosom buddies. It would be nice to see that with Porsche and Kenya.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm about to cry. It just hit me Porsche and Kenya.
Speaker 2: And I've said this on my podcast when season five happened, and I said this Inniny Leek's face in my epic interview with her.
Speaker 1: I felt that Porsche.
Speaker 2: And Kenya single handedly resurrected and changed the temperature of the Real Housewives of Atlanta when they both came in as new housewives season five. And now allegedly Porsche and Kenya are going to be the face of season sixteen. That is huge to know that poor and Kenya, who started off together at season five, and let's be clear, they change that mother. They changed that show, and I was there as a witness like they changed it. So the fact that these two force multipliers have the opportunity to resurrect the show together, I really hope that these two come in as forces to be reckoned with. We know that they have this very interesting dynamic being frenemies, but I think for the audience we will enjoy at least in the beginning. Let's see what happens, because reality happens.
Speaker 1: I want. I'm gonna give y'all some advice.
Speaker 2: I want this show to open up, meaning a group scene with Kenya and Porsche first. That's what I would like to see. They're the new faces of this franchise. Kenya Moore and Portia Gubadia are officially the new faces of the show. These two women who saved Housewives of Atlanta have the opportunity to do it again.
Speaker 1: But can they do it alone? Is the question. Now. I have heard murmurs about casting.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say it, but what I will say is in terms of the other women who were on the show last season, we know that Candy has quit the show, that Lee, Cherie Marlowe, Sonya.
Speaker 1: And Drew Sodora. I'm not gonna say who should stay or go because I don't want to make this video about that. I don't want to make this video about that.
Speaker 2: But let's just say, out of the four that I name, I feel like.
Speaker 1: Two of them should continue.
Speaker 2: On my opinion, let me know in the comments on Spotify Podcasts commentary all of that.
Speaker 1: Out of the four.
Speaker 2: Women left, there's Drew Sidora, Sonya, Richards, Ross, Marlow Hampton and Charree Whitfield. I'm saying to y'all without naming names because I don't need all that child, plus my advice costs a coin. Out of those four, I feel like only two should continue on. But let me know what y'all think in the comments who those two should be.
Speaker 1: And put on your thinking cap.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, Porscha coming back also to me to me has an opportunity to introduce people in Porsha's world. Porscha and her body Honey has been living the high life on the PJ course. I see at the Hawks game renting out a g wagon stretch limits to go see Beyonce with her girls. There's a lot of women in Porscha's life that I would like to see on the show. I think this has an opportunity to really refresh the show, to give us new faces. I don't want to see a former dot dot dot. I don't want to see a former reality star come in. I don't want to see another person on another show come in.
Speaker 1: I don't want none of the crossovers.
Speaker 2: I want new women in Atlanta to be built around Porsche. Okay, I want the girl that's a real estate agent. I want the girl that has the BBL. I want the girl that may be a doctor.
Speaker 1: I want the.
Speaker 2: Girl who is owning restaurants and bars. There's a lot of wealthy black women in Atlanta and I would love to see them on the show. There's a couple of women who are hanging out with Porsche that I would love to see on the show as well. Got to deal is go on Porta's Instagram page. There's a couple of batties and I'm like, cast this one, cast that one.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: This is the first time since season six when I got the opportunity to work with Porsche and Kenya, that I'm excited for the Real Housewives of Atlanta new season. This to me is the make or break season. You got Porsche back and allegedly Kenya is coming back. If this show can work without two force multipliers, then we know there's other problems that allegedly is going on.
Speaker 1: Then this is a huge opportunity to get.
Speaker 2: The eyeballs who may have left the show. Put them in their socket to watch Nigi de Fiance Honey on Sundays. They may come back to watch Alanta Housewives.
Speaker 1: If you get this right.
Speaker 2: The only name I will suggest outside of the two housewives from last season that I feel should come back. You need to bring back Phaedra. If you build me a show, I'm gonna give y'all some free dime. That's how much I love the show, and that's how much I care about my legacy. At the end of the day, no matter what I do in my life. I said this before, Atlanta Housewives will always be attached to my name and my resume. It is what it is. Child I left the show seven years ago and people still be like, YoY, I get it. So with that being said, I've accepted that at the end of the day, it's my legacy and I'm fine with that. But I like to be associated with hot shit. Therefore, I'm gonna need Fhadra back. If you give me Phaedra, Porsche and Kenya. You have a show, you have a show. Not only do you have a show, you have an opportunity to Really there's something so thrilling about resurrecting a show. I'm literally going through this right now on one of my shows. Y'all are nosy, and I'm not going to talk about it yet, but I love the idea of giving the audience something that it desperately needs.
Speaker 1: Y'all need Faedra.
Speaker 2: I want to see Phaedra and Porsche have a conversation about the state of their friendship. I want to see Kenya and Phaedra and Porsche on a launch scene together. Phaedra does not belong a Mariti Medicine. She doesn't even go to this school. The School of.
Speaker 1: Medicine is not Faedro's testimony.
Speaker 2: I said this on my own podcast that episode the premiere Emerton Medicine, when Faedra and her body condress and her blonde lace front came into that room and appeared on the premiere of Marathon Medicine, I said, Damn, y'all dropped the ball not getting Phaedra back on Atlanta Housewives.
Speaker 1: Phaedra Parks is Atlanta Housewives.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's the Queen of Traders and she's doing a fabulous job on Traders. Faedra does not belong with marithon Medicine. She doesn't bring back Contessa. Please, I miss Contessa and Scott Hell bring back Mariah. Although Maria says she does not want to go back. I would like to see Maria and Contessa comeback. I want Faedra to reclaim her throne on the show she made successful to.
Speaker 1: Phaedra is Atlanta Housewives.
Speaker 2: She hangs out with Porscha and she hangs out with Chara in real life. I want to see Phaedra an apollo. I just I want to see the legacy of my stars, the All Stars, and that starts with Porsha, Phedra and Kenya. We know Fedra was never going to come back to Atlanta Housewives because Candy made it very clear if they want Faedra back, she would buy our gracefully. That's what she said, So leave me alone, she said it not me. Now that Candy is gone, it's a perfect opportunity to bring back Phaedra.
Speaker 1: This season is make or break.
Speaker 2: If y'all don't get this season right, we're all going to tune into ninety Day Fiance or Sunday's Best. I'm serious, though. We need Faedra back. Take her off Amerti Medicine. She does not belong there. And I love Faedra. And after watching more episodes of Mariti Medicine, it was glaring that, Okay, it started off good with you, Phedra, and it's not Phaedra's fault.
Speaker 1: She doesn't belong there.
Speaker 2: That's all it is so for us to get Kenya, Faedra, and Portia the trifecta.
Speaker 1: I don't care who you.
Speaker 2: Cast around them, baby, these are some force multipliers that can make the show great again, make Atlanta great again, and that starts with Porsche, Kenya, and Phaedra. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the value of what it means to make this show great. It's starting with those three. I'm finally gonna give y'all something. I'm not gonna give y all everything, though, child, but I will say this and listen to me loud and clear. Porsia, Kenyan, Phaedra are the girls, and then cast some other girls around them.
Speaker 1: If you start with.
Speaker 2: That, this upcoming season will blow last season's ratings out the wuha It just will. I want to see Porsche and Simon and the blended family at her mansion.
Speaker 1: Porsia has a butler that is around the clock.
Speaker 2: Porsche is so wealthy and beautiful and snatched that we want to see the wealth again, bring back the wealth to Atlanta. Porsche is wealthy. Porsche is sitting on a gold mine. Porsche doesn't fly domestic flights.
Speaker 1: Anymore.
Speaker 2: You would never see Porsche at the airport. You're not gonna see Porsche at Atlanta Hartsfield. You're not gonna see Porsche going through clear You're not gonna see Porsche at the TSA.
Speaker 1: Porsia is flying.
Speaker 2: Private to Dubai, to Nigeria, to London to Heathrow Airport.
Speaker 1: Break back the wealth of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: We're tired of seeing these girls come on the show who don't have much to offer. Porsche is bringing wealth back to Atlanta. I want to see Simon's family. I want to see the hitge fund and Porsha. Tell me if I'm wrong, but I feel like it was revealed at the wedding that all of Simon's brothers are doctors. That's what we want to see. We want to see Porshcha Hookah, Phedra with another misster chocolate honey who was dipped in African gold. We want to see the African doctors hang out with Phedra, Hell have him hang out with Kenya Kimara across the street, Honey. I want to see Porsche, Hooka, Phedra and Kenya with Simon's brothers and uncles who are wealthy in Africa. I want to see Miss Diane, honey, who, by the way, looks amazing. And me and Miss Diane had an amazing conversation.
Speaker 1: At the wedding.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to reveal a child, but let's just say Miss Diane gave me all the tea honey and said, I can't be mad Miss Diane. Miss Diane looks like Tina Knowles baby, Miss Diana snatch. I want to see Miss Diane. I'm miss seeing Lauren. I'm telling you this has the potential to be the best season since season nine.
Speaker 1: Now I will say this. I did love season ten.
Speaker 2: Reunion though, but that's not the here now there, that's top three best reunions, top four because season four is up in top three Season six, nine and four.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyways, I digress.
Speaker 2: Any who can you imagine seeing Kenya hanging out at an African shebang bang with Simon's brothers and uncles and Phaedra two. We want to see the African wealth in Atlanta. There's so many wealthy Africans mine included up Teezer. You good African, Oh, good African, honey. Anyways, there is a big African presidence in Atlanta. I want to see that. I want to see the wealthy African elite in Atlanta because some of these girls y'all have on the show passed. They just ain't bringing it. They're declassing the show off. Teezus, hey Nini, I am super thrilled with this. I am so excited. I'm happy for Portia. Portia knows her words. Allegedly, Kenya is coming back. The only missing element right now is Fedra. Take her off American medicine. I beg of you, I beg of you. And Faedra was interviewed recently and Faedra div Reville that she has been in talks to return to Atlanta Housewives and Fadra made a comic because you know, Faedra is the Shade Queen.
Speaker 1: Hey Paedra.
Speaker 2: She said that it was the Titanic and that the ship was sinking. But what if she does come back and helps of a god the words she used, but pretty much to stop it from sinking, honey. Faedra says she is a plumber and she wants to get her plunger to stop the ship from hiking. Faedra said, so os bitch now Rihanna song. Faedra says saving our show. Phaedra said, it's an so os bitch. I'm here to save our show. She called it the Titanic honey and said, if y'all bring me back honey, I could put a stop in.
Speaker 1: The hold where the drain is child.
Speaker 2: And I feel like Faedr is the one that can do it, along with Porsche and Kenya. Phaedra, Porscha and Kenya have the opportunity to be the Beyonce Kelly Michelle of Atlanta Housewives. Now, yes, I did go too far with that, but hey, roll with your boy. That's how excited I am. I am, I am man. This is the best news that I have heard in a very long time.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 2: Get this shit right, get it right, and you have the opportunity to have one of the best seasons in a very long time.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Porsche Gubadia.
Speaker 2: The first Real housewife to ever get an overall scripted deal at NBC Universal. Happy Black History Month, Porsche, look at me now, get the girls activated.
Speaker 1: Porsche.
Speaker 2: I am super geeked, super happy. Make Atlanta great again. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby my expressions yet and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierras Fragley Rix An executive produced by Me, Carlos King, M King Doming Entertainment, Baby h