Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is out of bounds as be Joey p Joe Pi's appear with my two best friends bogging in the Welsh and it's you hanging out talking about Week sixteen in the NFL, what happened.
Speaker 2: In week fifteen, what's going on with your fantasy teams, your bets, pretty much everything that's going on in the world of football, and maybe a little bit of fun in between, gentlemen before we start looking ahead to week sixteen.
Speaker 1: And of course we're on our discord Fantasypros dot com slash chat where you can talk with us, and we got people waiting to talk with us. We're gonna get to those calls as well. I gotta talk about something that's really just grinded the hell out of my gears, which is I'm watching that incredibly fun game Detroit Buffalo. This is what we came here for for Week fifteen, and it didn't disappoint. We had him with ninety points in scoring is unbelievable, right, except that Dan Campbell decides with twelve minutes left twelve an entire quarter, basically a football left down by ten points to kick it on sidekick, less than ten percent chance of this actually working right, And especially it's not like it's an on side kick that nobody saw it coming where you could do that back in the day, you know, back in twenty twenty three, when it was a simpler time. No, no, Now everybody knows it's an on side kick, so it's gonna happen even less that you're gonna actually get it. And what happens. They lose the game by six points, and here we are looking again at Dan Campbell again making a terrible decision in a pressurized moment. And it's so frustrating because I'm rooting for Dan Campbell. He has remade this organization. They were pathetic losers of an organization for decade after decade. He's rebuilt them. In the last three years, they have the best record in football next to the Kansas City Chiefs. And yet every time a big moment happens, what happens, He makes a terrible decision. Why does he keep doing this? Bodman helped me out here.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, I think I saw ned Ryerson at this game, and I think what it is is I think Dan Campbell is stuck in Groundhog's day, and he's doomed to repeat the same day over and over and over, so he just keeps making different decisions. I don't know if you guys have ever felt like Groundhog stay before so.
Speaker 4: Like next sometimes did it just start like jumping off the stadium like three weeks from now? He's just gonna experiment with different I like, I kind of like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well I think it's like instead of a day, it's a season for Dan Campbell and he gets he gets a full season to see if it works, and he just keeps making different decisions to get.
Speaker 4: This he's trying to get out. So my movie reference would be I think he's like Tom Haikson big. I think he's a child that did the Vultron Voltaire.
Speaker 1: You'll never get this right, no matter how many times you make a big reference, You'd never get it's the Vultar Ultar.
Speaker 4: Why there's a V in there, Zulta, It's not Vultron.
Speaker 1: He's not like getting all these to become like a robot that's a warrior.
Speaker 4: No, it's he probably went to a super classy doc in Detroit. I know those are probably super great and safe. Yeah, and he put a coin in the Zultar machine. And then this eleven year old became an adult man, and then all of a sudden, he's out there making what an eleven year old child would do as they play Madden. Go for it on fourth down in the third court. It's like the second quarter. It's fourth and seventeen, and they don't punt and they go for it on side kicks across the board, no extra points. He's a child, he's Tom Hanks's So what I'm trying to tell you, don't be so tough on him. He's just a kid.
Speaker 1: He's just a kid. To quote the movie Big, I don't get it. I don't get kiss I I look, I look, man, I understand. Last year, you're in that learning curve where you're just invincible. You're going through the playoffs and you're making all these ballsy moves and you're like, I'm a bullzy football coach whatever it is. But then you get to the playoffs and it blows up in your face against the forty nine ers last year, and that's how your forty nine ers went through, right, Let's be honest. I mean some bad decisions by Dan Campbell in late in that game. So I gave him a pass because maybe that was okay, you know what, this works in the regular season, or it works for us lesser opponents, but when you're in a game that's basically a playoff style atmosphere, you're at home, you're down ten with a quarter left. Why and this was I mean, I was screaming at the television before mac Collins even took that ball almost for a touchdown after like that was that was the insult to the injury. I hope, I hope he has that running on loop in his office from now until February, where every day that's just looping for him. She goes, oh, yeah, right, these are bad decisions. I need to be more disciplined in big spots and trust my football team.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: The problem is in that game they come out like a mash unit. They have tons of injuries on defense in the last couple of weeks and now they've lost David Montgomery four an indefinite period of time, and that's not good. Well this season, Welsh, I know you are, I know you love Jamiir Gibbs, but at the same time, like losing that two headed monster. If David Montgomery and Gibbs together I think really hurts them. And I think the dysfunctional Eagles are really very reminiscent of the seventies Yankees that they did not like each other but just kept winning despite of that. And I think sometimes you get away with that stuff if it's the right mix of personalities. I think the Lions are for the first time a little bit more vulnerable in the NFC, and they might be one of these teams that peak too soon.
Speaker 4: Your thoughts, Yeah, I mean maybe they're more vulnerable, but I really don't think that much changes. At the end of the day. Jamir Gibbs is going to get an opportunity to be featured more. He's more explosive, and Deave Montgomery's like a stud. So I totally agree on that. Here's what I would say when I look at the when I look at the NFCS, say the NL I mean baseball mode, you know, with no d H in the NFC, that's really the problem. Has the most doubles Welsh, But like, I actually just think they're all susceptible. I think the Eagles, even though they beat up on Bogman Steelers, they still just seem kind of I mean, you know what, I was watching for. I was watching for every time a pass was thrown to AJ Brown, especially the touchdown, to see if there's any connection. Jalen Hursh just turns away and he just walks away, like I think that is going to come back to haunt them. I don't think they click. I think the Lions have some of those issues, but the same issues are still there. Dave Montgomery doesn't change a lot. It's Dan Campbell behind the wheel is still going to do some of that crazy Stu.
Speaker 1: I think that you're a married man, I would think you would understand that, you know, you could still be incredibly productive when you know, barely acknowledging each other at the breakfast table. I would have thought that, you know, you would realize that the AJ Brown to score a touchdown. That was the easiest bet of the week. It was the lock of the week. We said it on betting pros earlier. I was like, I don't know how he doesn't. The other lock is that Josh Allen is now MVP minus nine hundred right now. The next closest person is plus seven to fifty at Lamar Lamar shocked about that still might not win that division, So forget it, it's Josh Allen. It's over, it's done. Hopefully you were with us four or five weeks ago when we talked about Josh Allen at three four to one at MVP locked it and then I know I did. I hope you all did too. And you're following us on betting pros for all.
Speaker 3: Those Boswell card is not going to cash.
Speaker 1: No, it's probably not going to cash. But look, it was a test of the NFC, a test of the Lions and a test of Dan Campbell, and it was kind of like a failure. And my well, I still hope true that the AFC teams are just a better group of teams.
Speaker 3: Can I say something for you, Joe, let me just go through. I'm going to do what Wels loves that I do is I'm going to give you a list. Welsh loves it when I give you a.
Speaker 4: List, a list off everything.
Speaker 3: Alex Sand's alone, It's Derek Barnes, Shawn Kamiski, Marcus Davenport, Aiden Hutchinson, Malcolm Rodriguez, melafon Wu, Jalen Reeves, Maybeen Mackai Wingo, all the defensive players that are on IR for the Lions right now. So I think, yes, Dan Campbell's been making bad decisions. Everybody has him in the Applebee's meme right now. You know, Dan Campbell if making bad decisions actually hurt you, and he would be at Applebee's taking orders, right, So we get it. But I think the defense, you know, having everyone on IR, I think that's the bigger issue than Dan Campbell's bad decisions that he makes, which he still gives.
Speaker 4: We've given more time to Dan Campbell's decision making than he is going to give to his own dee.
Speaker 1: So that's miserable and sad and true. All right, let's get to all of you out there. That's our main headline up from the takeaway from last week. We got injuries to talk about and a lot more. We'll get to that awesome dev Let's get to you. You're on out of bounds. What can we do for you? You want to rage on week one of the playoffs? Working out for you? Not working out for you? What's happening now?
Speaker 5: Just just to follow up on the Dan Campbell thing, this is the guy he is. He's gonna do the shooting the moon every time, so you got to just roll with it. That's who he is he's not gonna learn that's who this guy is.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he's PC principle as a human being from South Park. If PC Principle manifested into an actual human, he would be Dan Campbell. I'd love to get him of another pair of Oakley's just for the heck of it. But look, I get it. But I mean part of your growth as a coach too is failure. H I mean, and there's failure here to learn from. I just feel like every time it gets in a big spot, where's that assistant coach, where's somebody else in his ears saying hey, listen, Dan, Dan, Dan breathe maybe do you want? Do you want?
Speaker 4: Do you want? The Eagles coach, I wouldn't let Siriani talk to his players.
Speaker 1: By the way, can we talk about that for a second too. It was like, you know, that's that's the only way I talked to Welsh Is. I have to go through his security, your story, like there's a whole to do this.
Speaker 4: I got a big domb. You got a what don big dumb big domb? Remember the dude of God.
Speaker 3: The sideline from the Eagles.
Speaker 1: But I want to have a g at the end of it. That's why I asked you three times because I could not tell what you were saying. So Tom, but now we all know. Now we all know. To have anything else you got for us today, buddy, Yeah, I just.
Speaker 5: I just I need some advice on the fantasy gods because this week both my teams put up more points than ever. Everything hit, it was perfect. So regression is scaring me in week sixteen.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, like.
Speaker 5: Do I sacrifice your chicken?
Speaker 1: What do I do here? Well, it depends on how readily available you can find one, but and also the rules in your state. You got to make sure you follow all those rules. But that is great.
Speaker 4: Don't sacrifice an animals just maybe in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe just don't do it. But that's probably good. That's your brightwash.
Speaker 3: You want to win.
Speaker 4: Actually, if you want to do then it will come back to that's what you should do.
Speaker 1: But Bogs, this is actually a really good question because I think we all have this thing where you know, you have a team and you're like team everything. You know, Josh Allen's Gorse fifty boys, this guy's Gorse third, Like you're just loving live right, and you are terrified the next week because you know how these things. You know, when it goes up, it comes down at some point. I'm of the mind, if you don't overreact, your team is your team. If there's a flex spot that you can juggle around, that's a little bit better for round two. Okay. Uh, you don't start replacing guys just because they had big weeks. The big players have big weeks. That's what they do unless they're injuries.
Speaker 4: Going to be tested? What's that It's going to be tested this week? I'm telling I didn't mean because I know you went to Bogman. It's going to be tested this week. We are going to have an exorbitant amount of Should I not play Lamar Jackson this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Big five touchdowns? He always underperforms against the Steelers. Everybody. People been trying to bench him on our shows for three weeks. Anybody lost.
Speaker 3: Everybody ask about Jameis Winston versus.
Speaker 4: Over Lamar Lamar jack No, And yes, this is the week that it's gonna test it, because that's gonna be the number one I want to sit this amazing guy, Lamar Baker devs Lamar. That's he literally has Lamar. That's that's what people want to do. It's gonna be the number one get cute regression. This isn't gonna work out. Should I do something else than Lamar?
Speaker 1: By the way, he had five last game against Pittsburgh, his lowest total of the season, fifteen point nine Fantasy points. It's the yeah, the lowest one. I'm looking every other game is over twenty except to two other ones one nineteen, one seventeen early in the year in Week two. But Boggs, you can't. You can't live like that. Lamar's your guy. You got to live and die with your best player.
Speaker 3: And also TJ.
Speaker 1: Lamar Jackson for Aaron Rodgers this week.
Speaker 3: Also TJ wats hurt right. He might not play this game, and if he does play this game, he's probably not gonna be one hundred percent. And he is the engine of the Steelers defense that has been giving Lamar Jackson fits. So again, we're just gonna stick to it and preach it. We're starting Lamar even against the Steelers.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to father and then we'll get to some more of the headlines from the week. Father man, what's happening, buddy?
Speaker 6: Now? What's going on? Brother?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: Doing today? Good? You a great, dude.
Speaker 5: I got knocked out in a couple of man. I went a cup and I couldn't know the coming man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, months and months and months. You get to the playoffs and to be out in the first round kind of thinks. I mean, in the three expert leagues quote unquote, I mean two of them are the CBS Expert Leagues, I am probably gonna be done already. I'm still alive in flex. We'll see what happens tonight. I'm up by a fair amount, but you never know what's going on. I'm very happy that Desmond Murger is playing quarterback because that makes me happy for that game because he's got brock bars and I don't know how good that could be. But we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 4: What do you think about the like it's interesting. One of our buddies in the industry brought this up, and it brings out completely different, you know, sides of fantasy. But I feel like analysts are the ones that continuously talk about we should just level the playing field. You should go to total points. One of our dear friends brought up in the playoffs, it should go to total points, and then people hate it. I still even though I'm in this and it, like you said, you work the entire season and then you get eliminated off a one bad week. It sucks, But that to me is fantasy football. I don't like the mediation. But but people don't like that, whether it's total points, whether they don't know. I I'm saying the people there's a contingency of people that do all this work and play, and then instead of being like that's a variants of football, they want total points. They want all play, they want total point playoff. They want to notay it sounds the best, that's the team that should win. But every team has the coolest names.
Speaker 3: I think every single fantasy league should get a playoff committee like college football has, and you they the committee should decide who is best ranked.
Speaker 4: They get a trophy. You know what we should do. We should actually just return everybody's fee back to each other and no one gets more money. We should all get the list.
Speaker 3: You're talking to the guy that for my league, the winner gets all of the money. I don't care if you were first place in the regular seats, they hate it. I don't care if you were first place in the regular season. I don't care if you had the most points. You didn't win your games, you didn't win enough day, Like that is what happened. They don't give the trophy to the team that looked the best or should have won. They give the trophy to the team that won. That should be it. That's it. You know. If you guys want to split your pot, I understand that everybody has different ways to do that. People get annoyed that I do all to the winner.
Speaker 1: Split the Pot's okay, first to second place is okay. How are you going to do that? Winner take all is okay? This notion though that like you know, even and I love when you play fantasy with the head to head versus the median score like on Sleeper where you could do that, like yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that is a very fair way to reward teams throughout the season. But once you get in the playoffs, and these are the best whatever teams, it's the playoffs that's the beauty of it.
Speaker 3: Well, I lost because whoever got hurt? Well yeah so did whatever, NFL somebody else. If Patrick Mahomes gets hurt, the Chiefs are screwed, right, which brings me the way it is.
Speaker 1: Patrick Mahomes is hurt. What a perfect Seguey, Patrick Mahomes is hurt, Gino Smith is hurt. Maybe Jameis Winston's hurt too. Oh my goodness, all these I mean, super Flex is gonna be a nice.
Speaker 4: Weeks a team. You're falling for it. I can't believe you you both this is goes. No, this is the script. This is the script. I cannot believe you are even doing this because you know what's gonna happen. And gentlemen, it's Patrick Mahomes, Michael Jordan game. He'll come back and play. It's Michael, He's gonna play. You guys are falling for the.
Speaker 1: Half almost on that play. That was a brutal situation to have let.
Speaker 4: Them ketch up on it. And he'll be fine, He'll be right out there.
Speaker 1: Look. I know we have seen the rerun of the Patrick Mahomes high ankles brain performance as before and very reminiscent of other playoff runs. But it was pretty tough. I mean, somebody had. The funniest thing I saw was I want to live in a word what Carson Wentz takes the Chiefs to the championship to play against the Philadelphia Eagles and beats the Eagles, and I was like, that would be the great finest, hilarious storyline ever in the NFL. But we're not getting that.
Speaker 4: They're gonna rush back.
Speaker 3: And Nick Foles never won a Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: They're gonna use old script stuff. Patrick Mahomes is going to get carried like Byron Leftwich during this game. Just watch, You'll get hit, They'll carry him all the way up. He'll throw a game winning are you're just too fallen for it?
Speaker 1: He's like coaching high school football now Byron left Wish I believe I love and doing a really good job too from what I recall him. Let's get to these injuries though, because we're talking about Mac Jones, we're talking about Aaron Rodgers against the Rams, We're talking about some of these. I don't love Russell Wilson against the Ravens without Pickens, But if those are the guys that you're looking at in terms of streaming, and then you know, then the very bottom of the pool too. I mean, I don't want to go anywhere near Spencer Rattler against the Green Bay Packers on a Monday night. That sounds like a terrible idea. So Boggs, what do you do here in these situations, they got to replace. In single quarterback leagues, you got to replace Mahomes and then super Flex. You trying desperately find somebody else.
Speaker 3: I mean, you just look for the good matchups, right, Like Cooper Rush against Tampa Bay's secondary.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I don't hate.
Speaker 4: Would you do this?
Speaker 1: I pretty good Cooper Russian. Super Flex is probably gone. Like you're probably looking at mac Jones, Spencer and right. But I'm just saying, like, you know, that's that's where the geno one, the Gino one Mahomes hurts you. In single quarterback leagues, you're fishing for the next pile. You're looking for. If Baker Mayfield is somehow a free agent, you're looking for, Matthew Stafford, you're looking, you know, for somebody like that.
Speaker 3: But well, okay, let me.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, because neither one of you guys have said this name, and I've been dying to say this name. Would you Kirk Cousins it this week against the Jobs.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know tomorrow after I after I see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that it might be Michael right, right, right, right, Michael Pennix.
Speaker 1: Like we might have to do. I mean, this show comes out too late, but I was like, you should pick up Michael Pennix just and right now, just a case.
Speaker 3: Well, this is like, let's find out what we have season, right, so maybe you get some against the Bengals. The Bengals defense has been awful, so DTR might start Mason Rudolph John might start. Yeah, you know, I've.
Speaker 4: Changed my mind. You guys are talking about starting Mason Rudolph DTR Cooper Rush in the playoffs. Let's go to total points, Let's go to all play I'm done with playing the playoffs. If that's what you guys are deciding, I've.
Speaker 3: Changed my Look, we found a cry baby. Look at that.
Speaker 4: I've changed my mind if I have to start DTR Cooper Rush.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the Vikings because apparently there's rumblings that the Vikings have not ruled out offering Sam Donald a contract next season, which makes a lot of sense considering when you look the passer rating board right now going into this past weekend's games, Lamar Jackson was at the top at one sixteen point three. Jared Goff was second at one on nine point one, then Sam Donald was third at one o eight point one, right after ARCHI I said, right before Joe Burrow won on seven point nine. Now Burrow goff Lamar Jackson. This is what we when you talk about like who are the best fantasy quarterbacks, best quarterbacks in the league. And then there's Sam Donald right there with it. Now, he did have a little downturn in his productivity one point, but seems to be turning back around. Welsh, Is it crucial for the Vikings to bring Sam Donald back because I imagine if they don't make a good enough offer sooner or later, somebody else is gonna come knocking down that door with a multi year contract for him.
Speaker 4: No, I don't. I think this is done. I think it's been agreed upon. I believe there was like two weeks ago a statement of like, you know, wherever Donald goes next year, they're gonna be getting a great guy. Like they're not bringing him back. McCarthy is the quarterback. Donald has played to a level that he does not need to be a backup next year. He is a guy that's going to get a two or three year contract most likely wherever he goes, it's just not going to be in Minnesota. They are committed to McCarthy. They love him, and I think think the team is in a lot of support of Sam Darnald. But I think this is a handshake agreement on both sides. Donald got the opportunity here and he's gonna have an opportunity to sign more than a one year deal with someone else next season, so he's not coming back, and I don't think it's critical.
Speaker 3: I think you're right, But just to play Devil's advocate, if the Vikings make it to the NFC title game, do they they do they just have to bring Donald back. At that point, what are they gonna do?
Speaker 4: They gonna create do another video game of like the Knuckles in Sonic. It's going to be some video game version of two quarterbacks running at the same time. You have McCarthy and Dart. You can't know. I think a multi year deal if I.
Speaker 1: Think you're right, he's not a year old.
Speaker 3: But I'll also say this, you could trade McCarthy like I know that's not it's probably not going to happen. I'm just playing Devil's advocate. But you know, if you do get all the way, if you make a deep playoff run for you're the Vikings, you could get a high draft pick back from McCarthy. There's plenty of QB needy teams.
Speaker 1: This reminds me of a QB class on top of it, bugs where, yes, where would McCarthy go in this quarterback class in your opinion?
Speaker 3: Pretty high?
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably after Sanders, probably right.
Speaker 1: He would be a top five pick potentially depending on This.
Speaker 4: Reminds me of when I think it was Harbaugh with Kaepernick and Alex Smith and it was just like, we know this is not going to happen, Like it doesn't matter what Alex does, Like he's gone, He's going. Kaepernick is going to be the guy. It's a little different because we don't have JJ McCarthy in there. Your points are all VALIDO, Mike, he's done amazing things for this team this year. He might do amazing things. Continued on. I do not think that there's any scenario where they're going to make a commitment to him unless he was willing to be a backup, And why would he. He just made himself a ton of money. It feels like he's thirty five. He's twice.
Speaker 3: He came in the league at eleven, so I mean he's been around for a long time.
Speaker 1: He's in the same Uh, he's in the same math class as Dan Campbell. Don't you guys know, they're just kids. They're just children.
Speaker 3: One plus one equals go for it on fourth and short.
Speaker 4: Just innocent.
Speaker 1: I wasn't good at percentages, all right, didn't I didn't take that stuff into account. All right, let's go to Bot, who's waited patiently for us?
Speaker 6: Bot?
Speaker 1: What's going on, buddy?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Just some classic Fantasy woes. Made it to all five of my playoffs, but then I had to play against Josh Allen, and I put in Rock Party and Amari Cooper, So that was a that was a tough, tough Look was your other.
Speaker 1: Option besides Perdy? Just out of curiosity?
Speaker 7: Well, it actually is quite funny. You asked, because I think it was Thursday or Friday. I had I think it was Thursday, because I asked Andrew Erickson. In the extra point, should I put Rock Purty in or Patrick Mahomes, which it wasn't. I mean it's ten points, which is you know in the league. I mean it was an extra ten out of Mahomes. But yeah, that was my other choice.
Speaker 4: The other the other for you, the other really good guy on that show. I'm pretty sure, said Patrick Mahomes. Whoever that other person on that show, that very handsome individual.
Speaker 1: Would not have won it. So no worry, leagues, you're in. You said, made the playoffs.
Speaker 7: It's been quite dear Like at one point I dropped, like, had a zero point game at whatever week that was, and I said, I'm done with this, And so that was a mess up on that regard.
Speaker 1: But well, I don't want you to be like Dan Campbell bought. I want you to learn from your mistakes. Don't be prisoner of the moment. When you draft good players and they have a bad game, don't drop them to the waiver wire. Speaking of being dropped to the waiver wire, Deontay Johnson apparently just got released as of recording this. So that's a good time Boggs. Where does Deontay Johnson land? And does he land somewhere down the stretch? Run imagine if he gets released? Does anybody hear him get released?
Speaker 3: He's like the mayor Donald's in the woods. I think that's where he lands. McDonald's go get a meal.
Speaker 1: So you like a mcflurry.
Speaker 3: It's going to be tough for a team, you know. He he he did the same thing Devondre Campbell did, but John Lynch didn't come down from the rafters and scream at him on the sideline, So no one acts like this is nearly as bad as Devondre Campbell. You refuse to go in the game. He's been on three teams this season, ended up released. It sounds a lot like Antonio Brown. I don't know who is going to be willing to take a shot on him. Somebody will. He is still talented and there are wide receiver needy teams. I don't know if it's this season, though it may be in the offseason, and I think for him, what would be best for him would be to take a month off and figure out if you want to keep playing or not.
Speaker 4: Can we rank? By the way, mcfluurry might be the one one of like fast food desserts. What competes with that?
Speaker 1: I like a frosty bitter I'm sorry, Oh yeah, frosty over a mcflurry.
Speaker 3: Dude to mcflurry is it's one of those things. Isn't like one chemical compound away from being plastic?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I know, and all the rest are just like super good for you. Jack in the Box uses real ice cream McDonald's. I don't even think that is ice cream. I think it's technically freaking because there's no soft serve or whatever. Okay, but I'm not talking about the nutritional value of any of these. I'm saying what is like money? Like I would say Chick fil A's milkshake is pretty incredible as well. Is there something else that competes? I guess you guys like the frosty.
Speaker 1: I like the frosty, man, I'm a frosty guy.
Speaker 3: I mean, are we counting dairy queen as drive through?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: But culvers they're cut like the mixers that they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, that's it's basically the same thing as uh, you know, as a blizzard, but blizzards is more ready readily available. I think I would rather have culvers.
Speaker 4: I think I would go with culvers too.
Speaker 3: Chatt listen, if we want to talk about rankings, guys, let's go down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: I can do this all.
Speaker 3: This is the important any.
Speaker 1: I've never been really in the.
Speaker 3: You know, get this figure. By not knowing what Culver's is is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about another figure. Not that yours isn't great, it's trrendous Baker Mayfield twenty two to twenty seven, two eighty eight, four touchdowns. He had two rushes for twenty five forty to seventeen. Butt kicking on the road of the Chargers, I mean butt kicking like they came out there and this coming week they get the Dallas Cowboys. He's actually a favorite in this game. But do you think Welsh at Baker Mayfield kind of feels like, now we're going against the Dallas Cowboys in Dallas, I'm we're not favors. Like I'm so happy that Baker Mayfield kind of figured things out. He was a very exciting college player, had a lot of swagger, a lot of stuff, got humbled a little bit, beat around the league a little bit, and now he's really found himself here in Tampa. Last year people were like, Oh, isn't that cute? This year, I think it's astounding. He loses Godwin and they don't miss a beat and they just keep going and the defense isn't great yet there's Baker Mayfield every single week, throwing blocks, making plays, picking his guys up. We talked about on the show. He's the Intercontinental MVP, and I wish he got more love for but he's done maybe the most with the least. I think this year Evans is being back has been great. But man, what incredible. Another credible week for Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Intercontinental champion of the NFL. We've crowned him, so belt belongs to him. I agree in everything that you said, and I don't want to like turn the question too hard, but yeah, like I think you know, you're trying to get Mike Evans one hundred or a thousand yards on the season. You're working towards that. You're kind of always seen as a little bit lesser of the elite quarterback range. You lost God when to your point, I don't think he ever looks at themselves as like, oh man, we're a big favorite and we're going to go. He's a gamer and love them Who would you rather start your franchise with right now? Baker Mayfield or Sam Donald?
Speaker 1: Ooh, Baker Mayfield because from a leadership standpoint, I think he has that other gear in him that I don't know quite of. Donald Donald play like great coach. Thirty Donald's playing with a great coach. Baker Mayfield was always a winner in college. I feel like that's that's an easy one for me. I get the question, Bogs. I don't know where you're at. But look, Baker Ravill's also finishes the QB one in Fantasy two years in a row. Now, that's that's not debatable. Like he has really elevated his game to a different level.
Speaker 4: He has.
Speaker 3: I'll say, you know who could really use a Baker Mayfield right about now, Joe Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 4: Didn't you hear the news Deshaun Watson's back at quarterback in twenty twenty five? Didn't you hear o God.
Speaker 1: Walking off the job? Like I'm just like, I can't do this thing.
Speaker 3: I did my last update about a month ago, and I had Baker a couple spots ahead of Donald. I think it's pretty close right now. A month ago, I think, I said a couple of months ago, I think it's pretty close.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: I think I might lean more towards Donald, but I mean Donald is also having success in this crazy system. I think Baker is in that system a little bit as well. But that's a good question, well, I think.
Speaker 1: And then he's the guy that fixed Baker Mayfield and can Al has left Gino and Gino fell apart. The year after can All's left, Baker hasn't fallen apart.
Speaker 3: I don't think Baker was never really broken. I'll just say that I don't maybe know that Baker was ever really broken. I think he just needed to change the scenery and better wide receivers, and you know, you go from what Cleveland had. I mean, Mark Cooper was great with him, but you know, you give him a Hall of Famer like Mike Evans and then Chris Godwin in a good offensive line and the guy coaching matters too.
Speaker 1: So coaching matters. All right, Let's get to another one of our discord listeners here again, fanacypros dot Com slash chat. Obadiah Kenobi, you're up with us? What's up? Obe?
Speaker 3: What's good?
Speaker 8: I'm just stressed and trying not to like over drink peptobysmal because I have Sam Darnold and uh, he's my only player and the other guy has a d L and LB playing. So I was wondering, do you guys think he will have a big game because he's he's my he's my only chance to the playoffs?
Speaker 4: How many appropriate?
Speaker 3: Is your only hope?
Speaker 8: They?
Speaker 4: How appropriate? It's like an Obi Wan Couna, You're just like, please, Sam Donald, You're our only hope, Like, how did that happen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know what I love about this segment two, especially this week. However, this is happening. Everybody is commenting on things that are completely irrelevant to the show. Once it airs.
Speaker 1: This is great.
Speaker 4: People are gonna know. People are gonna like know what Sam Donald did, and they're gonna be like, ooh, that's a brutal one. An answer was no, it didn't work out. It's a great situation.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be optimistic and say yes, I'm gonna look into the future and say Sam Donald does enough. By the way, I put my betting bros In Monday Football bets all of the sack bets you could possibly get on Caleb Williams today, I need.
Speaker 4: To bet on all those things.
Speaker 1: Yes, I got Van Gingle, I got Grenard, I got all of them in there. It's like, you know, and then I parlayed it with Addison for an anytime touchdown. So I'll either be a very happy boy tomorrow or not.
Speaker 4: We'll see how By the way, editors, you have to put Sam Donald's face on on Leya with the R two d two.
Speaker 1: With the ears, with the with the hair. I think that's going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you do that all right, However you want to edit it, just edit. So we have to have Sam Darnold.
Speaker 1: Don't forget everybody. Speaking of Betting Pros. The premium is thirty days free when you use that promo code FP free. So download the Betting Pros app today. Sink your sportsbooks for free, or just go make picks even if you can't make wagers. And we've got an NFL contest going on there now. We can win free stuff every week every month. But Betting Pros premium right now. Great time of year, college football playoffs, NFL playoffs, everything's going on here pretty soon. Get the promo code FP free into Betting Pros on your phone right now. Let's get to the three one one. Joey p made some progress up to thirteen, Welsh's still at the top of the board at seventeen, and Bogman is I guess still playing at nine points. I'm going this week for my three hundred yard passer, Baker Mayfield, and I'm gonna take Mike Evans for the one hundred yard receiver, and I'm going to take James Cook against my New England Patriots for one hundred yards rushing. Welsh, you're at the top of the board. Are you going for your three one one for week sixteen?
Speaker 4: I do not feel as comfortable as I did before. Again, if people don't know, three hundred yard passer, one hundred yard rusher, hundred yard receiver. I have dominated this game. This is the closest this has been since like Week three. You're within actual striking distance of me. So I was getting a little too excited too soon. I got hit nobody this past week. I think I was close on Puka. I am gonna go with Joe Burrow versus Cleveland. All the passing yards you can do that against Cleveland rushing. I'm gonna go with Saquon going up against Washington. Washington's given up a decent amount. Get it back to Saquon, and I'm gonna go with Monross Saint Brown against the Chicago Bears in what should be a lot of early high flying and I'm getting big plays.
Speaker 1: Yes, outdoor golf, outdoor golf. Okay, Boggs, go ahead, let's let's see.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with Cale Williams. Left still, so you listen, I'm We're not We're not dead. We're not dead. Okay, that's that's the point here is we're not completely dead. But if you want to know who's not gonna hit three hundred yards and get one hundred yard instructioning in one hundred yards receiving, here are my guys. Okay, I'm gonna go with Caleb Williams against Detroit. As we said, everyone's passing against Detroit. I think they're gonna have to go point for point with everyone for the rest of the year. We're gonna go, say Quon at Washington. Like the Welsh said, I think that's just a great pick. Why not pick the best running back in the game and Jamar Chase? Why not take the best wide receiver in the game when you're down points? As we good, So I did one matchup based with Caleb Williams and then two of the best players in the league.
Speaker 1: All right, touchdown call still bogs at the top of eight, and Welsh and I tied at six. Bogs. Where you're going for your touchdown call for the week?
Speaker 3: You mean Mike Evans with your bab I'll pair him with your Baker Mayfield. Pick there Joey Mike Evans to score a touchdown because everyone's hurt for Dallas as well.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna take Josh Allen to run one in against the Patriots because they're just like going crazy. This This Bills team is just loved life right now. Welsh call touchdown for week sixteen.
Speaker 4: Not one of us hit went last week either, By the way, we had some pretty great calls.
Speaker 1: Derek Henner, AJ Brown, that's a bad on me. What was I thinking about? Yeah, I mean, you know, I think this happened before all that stuff came out too. I think it was like just kind of bubbling over on Monday into Tuesday and then it all got out of control. I think that's why still movable. Anyway, call a touchdown.
Speaker 4: Give me, give me. It's just so aggressive, like I just call a touchdown, dumb fat anyway, Yeah, do it. Jimmy Wibbs, he's the only one left in the running game for Detroit and he's also involved in the passing game. This is a really good matchup against the Chicago Bears both sides, So Jamiir Gibbs maybe even for two.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do a little what's trending before we head out of here. It looks like we're getting another karate Kid movie, because you know, twelve seasons of Colebra Kai wasn't enough to been asking how many other Karate Kid movies you made? But we're getting Karate Kid Legends where somehow they're crossing over the Jackie Chan version with the Ralph Macchio version. Like, if you've got Jackie Chan as a teacher, what do you need Ralph Macchio for? I understand how that is a thing, and I'm Italian and I already think that's crazy Jackie Chan. Oh, is that the Will Swith kid with Will Smith's kid? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I never saw it.
Speaker 4: I never saw either exactly. I'd like them to cross. I want them to trust that over with uh Nick, what is it? Michael B. Jordan? Who is Creed?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want I want because nothing's original anymore. I want us to just start crossing over all the kid characters with that. Now Creed comes in and he beats and maybe he's the bad guy now and he beats up the new kid, and then Jackie Chan comes in and is that my god? Combats in?
Speaker 3: It are the crowd? It's Christian Wig with Ghostbuster stuff on.
Speaker 1: Look at that celebrity anyway.
Speaker 3: By the way, Joe, this is what the pop culture is right now. How are we not talking about Enigma? That that comes out tomorrow, the the Netflix series on Aaron Rodgers, that's what because I'm.
Speaker 1: Saving that for next week. I'm saving that for next week because I don't want to have any expectation watch it watching I'm watching it. I hope you guys are watching. I'd like to watch it with you guys at the same time. We could coordinate that. I think it'd be amazing.
Speaker 3: But back to the I feel like I'm gonna be pausing and being disgusted and walking away and then restarting a lot.
Speaker 1: I think that's the challenge is how far can we get before that happens? Who walks away for it's like survivor. I think that's what we should do.
Speaker 4: Is the first person that speaks I'm sorry, we watch that, and the first person that makes it.
Speaker 3: They have to like it's like, wait a minute, let me ask you something. Is this a comment?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the heavy breathing is a comment, I think comment. Yes, yeah, but it's a commentary drinking game.
Speaker 4: Everyone dies at the end, so karate Kid.
Speaker 1: Great underdog story right about a skinny Italian kid from Jersey who somehow goes out there and learns the kick ass. Uh, what under has the best chance of winning the Super Bowl this year? Is there a team that could come out of nowhere? We know the favorites. It's the Eagles, It's the Lion Still, those are the big favorite teams in the NFC, AFC. It's still the Bills, It's still the Chiefs. I do want to see the Baltimore Evens, you know, are an underdog necessarily, but I'm talking about the underneath. Is it a Tampa? Is it even a Green Bay who seems to be getting hot at the right time here? Maybe Bogman. Do you have an underdog that could maybe get hot, maybe surprise people in the playoffs, that maybe get to the super Bowl. Yeah, it's I mean, I think it's pretty obvious what Welsh and I are going to say, probably gonna say our own teams. You know that the Steelers with Russell Wilson has experience, the defense is legit, and they're a different team with George Pickens. So if they can figure out the offensive line, I think that it's a possibility. I think the Niners too like the Niners have probably too many injuriers.
Speaker 4: I do not think that one bit.
Speaker 3: I don't think they're making the playoffs. Listen, I don't think they're making the playoffs. But I wouldn't be surprised to be said that. I think the Packers are almost too close. I think they're too good to be considered an underdog, especially with the way they played last night.
Speaker 1: So third team in their own division, Yeah, I mean that would be my argument. That would be my argument, like Baker Mayfield and the plucky Tampa Bay Buccaneers who were almost assuredly going to be an underdog and almost let's go, who was yours? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was in the middle of talking and Joe's like, like, you mine all mine, I'll make sure I do mine. Well, I don't even know. I'll just take whatever Joe said. Whatever Joe said. Kate the case for the forty nine know absolutely not. They they would need Jackie Chan to help them to get to the playoffs one hundred percent. I did watch a little bit of Cobra Kai, but then I got super like bored with it because it became like a c W show. You know, it's just like it's like sticky, just like and its seas first season fantastic and then like there was too much.
Speaker 3: Ralph Mosh were watching it and then went to watch the Flash. That's why. Yeah, c W show I tried to watch.
Speaker 4: Supernatural didn't work. I will say there's one series on c W I did, and it was Smallville, and Smallville did rock even though it was very Villain of the Week and stuff like that. But small Villa is pretty good.
Speaker 1: There you go, he's d still after all these years.
Speaker 3: Watch it s.
Speaker 1: You join our discord over on Fantasypros dot com slash chat, because the power of three of out of Bounds will be back. Yes, I just made a charmed refference here on this show. That's what you come here for, that's what you stay for. And maybe a little football as well. Make sure you subscribe to the YouTube channel and of course wherever you get your podcast, the Fantasy Pros Podcast again. That'll do it for my boys here and me Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: Enjoy Week sixteen.
Speaker 6: Good luck everybody, Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football Podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts at Fantasypros dot com slash review, or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros
Speaker 4: Sh