Speaker 1: If there was a problem, where to your mother?
Speaker 2: And here we go again.
Speaker 3: It's Two Cool Moms to the new boot boop. That was the new thing song I made up?
Speaker 2: Will you please you please make that our theme song from now?
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to too Cool Moms. This is the Two Cool Moms. It's a podcast. I don't know what I said that.
Speaker 2: If somebody out there is musically gifted, could you drop like just a few chords for that and loop it and please make a senidence my God. Welcome to Two Cool Moms.
Speaker 3: I am Joe Gatto him. Then we are here to solve the world's issues.
Speaker 2: Yes, one listener at a time, one listener at a time.
Speaker 3: We're here for you, yes, as Cool Moms are normally we.
Speaker 2: Want to be here for you. But honestly, thank you guys so much for all the questions but also the questions we've answered. There's always been some kind responses, for sure that we really appreciate. So it sounds like we're it sounds like we're doing okay.
Speaker 3: I think we're doing all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't complaints yet none yet?
Speaker 3: Well there were, we just we just delete those.
Speaker 2: What do we uh?
Speaker 3: What do you have you ever brought a dilemmaty to your mother that she helped you solve. Like when I ask you that to something come to mind.
Speaker 2: My mom is just she so this is my mom.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: The last time she was at my house, she goes, uh, she goes, you look tired. I go, I am tired. She goes, okay, and then she just looked at me one like this, O get the belly came on.
Speaker 3: You're putting on a little LB's and.
Speaker 2: She walked away.
Speaker 3: She went, and now you've lost weight. Sorry, I guess you solved your dilemma a disgusting monster. Thanks mom.
Speaker 2: I mean that is crazy to do that, the comfortable to go up to somebody and just go I mean I mean she made you. I mean yeah, yeah, I guess about that's happy with what she made you.
Speaker 3: You're a reflection of her work. She's like, ugh's what I made you.
Speaker 2: Never really think of it that way. That's so true though, Like a woman birth you and then she's like, please keep it together.
Speaker 3: You did you did you think like I don't want an ugly baby when you had your kids and like, my kids are cute, right, Like everybody thinks that and then everybody thinks that their babies is cute, but we all know that there's there's ugly babies. So I wonder how much the awareness is, Like I know, undenied that my children are adorable and yours as well. We we've we've hit the jackpot luckily, but there are some out there that just aren't cute babies. And I wonder, Yeah, the disappointment fact that right have you? You know what's hard too, is like because.
Speaker 2: I am so like the baby comes out, can you just put it back in? And no, maybe it needs to be in the oven a little bit.
Speaker 3: Every baby that comes out as disgusting, like not right away, you know. Yeah, you has the best line ever, He says, every baby looks like a little Winston Churchill, but like they do look like a shrinky dank you know. They're like yeah, but like as they grow up and like they get to that stage where they should be getting cute, Like I remember what my daughter is like, come on, baby.
Speaker 2: Get cute. You can do it. But you're I'm sure your kids because you're right, you have. I think there's like an innate bias, right We're just like, oh, it's my kid and you know of course, but yeah, I mean I've seen.
Speaker 3: There's some undeniably not there's some really cute babies.
Speaker 2: I've seen, like babies that like I just saw so somebody showed me a pictures.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, that's perfect little angel.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean you're like, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 3: You know, what gets gets? What throws off the mathematics for me on it is when they have a huge nose, like you see some babies with us straight up, Jimmy Duranty, they got to can going on. That's because isn't that's hard to come back from. You have to wait till they get a bigger face. Yeah, they grow into they knows. For most people, you.
Speaker 2: Hope, so you hope.
Speaker 3: So I did very well.
Speaker 2: When you see an ugly baby, just like, hey, you got ten fingers and ten toes, that's all. It's it. If that's healthy, healthy, then we go.
Speaker 3: The first compliment that people give you when your show your baby, like how many fingers and toes? Staff could work?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean because I worked in the baby business, that's right. Yeah, And I had seen some real clunkers, but I'm a salesman, right, So every baby.
Speaker 2: Comes with like a little sheets. You can pull it down. She don't scare anybody.
Speaker 3: This hoodie is reversible, sircar butt the hood over their face. There is there was some there was some real straight up flat tires out there, baby, and I was like I had to battle through it. I was like, They're like, doesn't my baby cute in this out And I'm like, absolutely it does, like you know what I mean. And I'm like, the good thing about this carry you can hold the baby backwards so people don't have to see it out of the world that could face you.
Speaker 2: But it's almost like you me, you know, right, I know you have to know.
Speaker 3: People have to know though, right, yeah, you think people do.
Speaker 2: We're like they're repeated like is my baby and and the constant looks of like yeah, baby, it's amazing. It's a baby, for sure, it's a baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But you know what I really, really really felt bad was in the store, like the door opens, the ding ding, and they come into the store and a woman walks in with a little baby with the white bow and everything. It's like everybody's losing that ship. And then oh kid, that's can we help you with the next person who's this ugly baby? That's like, yeah, what do you need? Do you need lotion? What do you need diaper cream? Like it says no big hurrah, there's no parade of fanfare. It's just it's you and your monster baby.
Speaker 2: So you're looking for a basket and directions to the church. Is that is that where we're looking?
Speaker 3: Just leave it there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the closest river.
Speaker 3: Let me google map it for you. Does that you can send it down in a basket like Moses, it's.
Speaker 1: Me come in, we saw it.
Speaker 2: It's true though, right, it's true.
Speaker 3: I wonder how people think about.
Speaker 4: It everything all you get out and drive off a clip.
Speaker 3: You are you are hurting our numbers here with you? You know what it feels? You know too? Is like I always think about this too, like when you write, like when you write casting calls and there's people who want like not pretty baby or not you like you're like just in description is like unattractive or whatever. Like people have to go casting call and be like.
Speaker 2: Hi, like I'm a hot mess.
Speaker 3: I want to be an actor, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like I do feel bad.
Speaker 2: And I did my film okay, we you know we we there were roles that like asked for people to be like, you know, like you were describing. And so then when we were getting ready to release the film, there were like two individuals that said, oh, I don't I don't want to be considered like an extra. I want to name in the title on the scroll. And I was like, you don't even say anything. You're just there and you're there to be like part of like the one girl's kind of like overweight and Jimmy thinks she's pregnant, right, so he says something on baby. She's like, what are you talking about. He's like, uh oh, so it's like one of those things. And so so I'm like, do we do this? And it was like, I guess we could. I was like, well, I guess so, but I was kind of like a little steamed, like you're just like an extra right right still, and so I was like, all right, we'll call her Taffy. And that was like my revenge. It's like, all right, you want a credit, then you're gonna be known as Taffy. You are Taffy. You are just thinking of the worst name for a girl I can think of in Taffy's to me is horrendous.
Speaker 3: And in my short film, I had to, uh, there's you know, there's three girls who show up in the dream. That's the main girl, there's the second girl, right, and then the third girl just the other girl, right. So I had to write the credit. I had to write credit them. And I was like, and I wrote the credit, I was like other girl and I was like, that doesn't sound right because they don't have names in the short, you know, And I was like, I can't name other girl, Like I had to think of something else.
Speaker 2: Spirit number Yeah, you gotta throw.
Speaker 3: Amb like the number three in it, like I always wanted to be credited is a fat guy number two? Like that's off living fault. I want to get like an Avengers movie. I want to have one line and I'm like, oh my goodness, watch out and something like that. I want to be credit. It's fact guy number two, even if there's not a fact guy number one, Like I want to.
Speaker 5: Go to it right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is interesting, Like it did take me a while. I also had this thing, and I like to dispel this myth to people all the time that as soon as your baby comes out, you're gonna fall in love. Like I didn't. I didn't. I didn't write away for real. Yeah, for real. I think we talked about this too.
Speaker 2: But you're not the first guy that said that. I've had another friend or two recently that I've had a conversation with and he said when his uh first daughter was born, he he didn't feel anything right, and he said it took him a while together that I was like, wow, the minute it happened for me, I was instantly in there, We're going there.
Speaker 3: I do feel that way about when I meet dogs, though, which is interesting because I feel like a lot of my rescues have picked me. Really when I did, like it was really just like when I when I got Spamoni, who was total one hundred percent of mind. Like I was on the road in Vegas and I was sitting down and getting interviewed by this company called love Pop. When they have a brilliant model where they take dogs that are adoptable to events and have celebrities put them on their social media. So the viewership of these animals that are available is huge and well pop and they could find these dogs where you can find blah blah blah. So I'm sitting there getting interviewed by. There's a bunch of puppies walking around this ten or fifteen in the room, and then here comes little Spomoni four weeks old, five weeks old, comes over, just curls up right in my lap as I'm talking wow, and I was like oh. I was like, oh, I'm taking this one. And the guy was like, no, that's not how it works. And then Q was with me. He goes, no, that's how it works if you're Joe Gata and I went I called up. I called up. I was in Vegas. Yeah, we're live flying out to Phoenix the next morning, seven am. It was six pm at night. Our show was at eight. I called up the local petco and I said, Hey, do you guys deliver? And I'm like no, I'm like, do you know when practical jokers I'm Joe Gatto And They're like, oh my god, I love that show. I'm like, I need you doing your solid I'm adopting this dog because you do my fair put together everything. I need to take it with me to Phoenix tomorrow morning. And they went and they dropped it at the MGM or No. And because of that fan is why I have one of my favorite dogs. And I'll never forget that. How awesome my fans. Isn't that crazy? Yeah, it's nuts.
Speaker 2: But when they when they when they when when you bring dogs right to an event and it's like can you adopt the dog? Why can't you just take it?
Speaker 3: Because they have to vet you. They have to vet you, like, but I'm like, oh, I'll take this dog, but you have to it's like a running a credit check, like to make sure you're serious about this dog. Yeah, because then they'll just get it back, you know. They want to make sure the dog funds are good home. They want to you know, things like that. Some places look the other way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you if I would think it's changes there, Oh gotcha? Yeah, yep, this is a.
Speaker 3: Nice husky you got here.
Speaker 2: I was. I went to a shelter with my kids. We went, Oh during pandemic when people are getting rid of animals or stuff or whatever. We heard like, oh, you could save it. So we went and there was this dog. Still to this day, it's like it's like, oh God, there's this great line and a Citizen Kane where he's talking about could Rosebud be a girl? And he's asking his former accountant and the accountant says it could be, and he's like, but it's got to be somebody he knew and loved and all the stuff. The reporter is trying to find out what Rosebud is and the guy's like not necessarily, he's like, how do you mean? What do you mean? And I always remember this great piece of dialogue. I'm going to butcher it. But he's like, he's like, I remember being on the ferry and I saw this woman in like in a white dress or whatever. And he's like, for a month, ever since I saw her, there hasn't been a day I haven't thought of her. And I see her and I don't know her, and he's like, you know, it's going on about the impact of just And to this day, I still remember this dog in this cage. It was this beautiful dog just sitting there looking at her, and I was like, I would love to that there was something that just I don't know. Maybe I think there's a connection, but the dog could just be like, yeah, let me get this sucker, yeah just whatever. I don't know. Just you know, it could be having flashbacks from like a horrible Asian family try to eat it or something. I don't know, but just sat there. But my wife was like, no, absolutely not. I'm like, look, it's just She's like, yeah, I get it. But no.
Speaker 3: Well, the first one we bought was Cannoli, and Canoli was in a you know, it was in a pen with a bunch of other puppies at this puppy store and we were looking Bessie and I were looking at this other one, and Cannola just kept coming over and pushing my hand, pushing the dog my hand out of the way. And then we took the one dog out and Bessie was, you know, playing with it whatever, and I just had my hand on the thing, and then you can Only just came up and just leaned on my hand, and I was like, give me that one, put this one back, hold this one for a minute, and can Only just sat on Bessie for twenty minutes. The first dog was yapping, biting around, and the dog just plopped and stayed on Bessie for twenty minutes. And I was like, that's a ghatto pop right there.
Speaker 2: Do you think these dogs again, in those situations, have the awareness of what's going on there, knowing the age of knowing, like you know, like especially in the shelter when they when they see people coming through, do they know like, oh, it's my taking out of here? Do you think They're just like, oh, it's just people. And I'm like, yeah, i think I'm going need.
Speaker 3: I think that. I think this shelter experienced it definitely. But once they leave, they're.
Speaker 2: Like, oh wow, what is this.
Speaker 3: Then the first time that that Biscotti like jumped on the couch with me right like and then just like so I got I met her in the shelter and I can't believe to this day I got her because tail between the legs, barking, yappie really like aggressive on the leash and whatnot. But I just felt it was like so much love and I was like, this is a good dog. It was really attached to the one person at the shelter. We'll let her play with her. So then Bessie brought down Canoli. I was like, at the meat. As soon as Canola came in, they ran nose to nose, hotail went up, wag tails. They started playing together and I was like, Okay, I said, at least I'll have that. Yeah, I said, we'll start from there. So I was like all right, we'll take her home. So I go to take her home, tail between the legs or at me, you know, I get her on the leash. She's following Canoli. We get to the house, Canoli is playing on me, whatever, Piscotti looks whatever. And then we just go and I keep a scout of your own space. We can't try and do anything. Sitting there watching TV. I have my feet up and I have the picture of this be Scotty just jumps up on the couch, goes on my legs into a circle and just lays and falls asleep on my leg. Yeah, and from that moment on, she's been my dog. I was like, and I was like, that's crazy. And you could just see like the dog was like, oh, I could live like this. And it was just instantly discomfort And you know, it's such a different experience because the shelters are just so rough. But there is something too, like when you see when you get picked, you feel like you feel like you get picked a lot. And that's the problem with me is I've been picked so many times. I gotta stop put myself in positions where I'm getting picked. I feel like, you want to come to this dog event. I'm like, the dogs there, if there are, I'm not coming, yeah, because I'm gonna get picked.
Speaker 2: You're like a hot blonde man, I'm a hot blonde.
Speaker 3: And then I like, look at this guy. Well, you know, I got to finger. It's like, this guy looks like it's a good cuddle.
Speaker 2: But dogs humping anything makes me laugh.
Speaker 3: You childhood, right, your mom got knocked over by Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: I love that dog. Yeah, help me, Steve, help me. I was crying laughing so hard. Okay, all right, let's get a jelly and doge. Shall we Okay, here we go. It's coming to us from Turner. What's up? Joe and Steve. Recently, before playing my instruments for an audience, I've been getting really nervous. I don't know what to do about it. I get really nauseous, and I'm starting to panic. I've also noticed that when I have to meet new people or start new classes at school, I will also start to get nervous and panic. What should I do?
Speaker 3: Okues, it's a little bit of social anxiety, which is what it seems like it's going on.
Speaker 2: But it sounds like he's in a band or performing an instrument. So he's performing in front of people.
Speaker 3: So stage fright on top of socials do something else. Man, you're putting yourself out there in front of people. That I feel like that goes with time. I feel like a lot of that goes with the social anxiety is a different thing. But let's talk about stage fright first. I think stage fright is you get more confident what you do, no matter what it is, anything, not even in front of peoples, just what you're doing. If you get better at it, you get more confident in That fades for me, and I've seen that happen on people that have been first time doing stand up, first time doing comedy, first time acting, first time whatever, be this wallflowers and then just blossom into their own once to get comfortable. So I think that'll go away. The social anxiety thing is you always got to think about what are you anxious about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: What is the root of it? And that's what you got to pull out. So are you not interesting? Are you afraid that you don't have people aren't going to like you? Are you like what is it? Because you seem pretty cool to me in the message and self aware.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So yeah, I think you're right, though, I think to distill it, it's one thing to feel nervous, right and to go and everybody is nervous. Room full of strangers who wouldn't fel nervous, So just know everybody feels that way. But I think to your point, to have that moment of like self reflection and just sit there and think about it and really try to distill what is it that's causing this? Why am I genuinely like this? And I think then then it's a lot easier to address what it is. I mean, we're all, we're all insecure, we're all. We all anything you're feeling, we all feel I mean for sure. But to your point about stage fright, I think I was when people are like, do you get nervous anymore? I'm like, imagine platform diving, right, you see the platform that's you know, thirty feet off off the ground from the pool or whatever. And the first, the first hundred times you're doing that, it's scary. Yeah, it's nerve wracking, You're gonna belly flop, you're gonna get hurt. And then one hundred and first time you're like, I've done this one hundred times. Yeah, I'm Okay, I'm gonna keep doing it, and I know the so it just comes with time. So so I understand your trepidation and nervousness and all that stuff, but all that stuff fades the more you do it. But to your point at the very beginning, I know you were just saying it kind to goof off, but there's probably reality to it too. If you're not enjoying it, don't force yourself to do it. I mean, if you generally want to be an artist or a musician and that's really your goal, then understand there's growing pains that come along with that. Absolutely, But if you don't enjoy it and it's not something you want to do, just don't do it. Yeah, that was That was a great thing about talking to que in one of our episodes is just there's just a self awareness in him that, just like things are cutting dry, it's like you enjoyed it or you don't, So I'll do it or I won't. And I think I don't know. After talking to him, I really appreciate it, just the the matter of fact of it all.
Speaker 3: Sure, I mean it, it's it's a good way to live if you can. You know, sometimes you do things you don't and you got to deal with it another time. When you have the opportunity that you are able to opt out of things you're not enjoying, you should probably take it, for sure.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 3: I will say that when you are nervous or stage fright and whatnot, like the most nervous I think I've ever been in recent times I can remember of because I'm not a nervous person. I'm not afraid of butoy in front of people. But for the hundredth episode, we had to walk a tight rope.
Speaker 2: I remember watching that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I was nervous about the task, you know. And then I was able to identify what I was nervous about, and I was like, how do I make this task fun? From me? And I was like, oh, I'll dress this Captain Fabelly. So I found something that would be like whatever, and I was like, and then I was of course, I gave myself the license to be like, look I'm going to fall. Look at me, I'm going to fall. I know I'm going to fall. I'm not worried about hikes, I'm not skater any of that shit. I'm going to fall. I don't care about failing or falling. I was like, but I wanted to be entertaining because that's what I like to do, right, So I think that little. Once I did that, I was like, oh okay, and I really enjoyed the way that came out, and how I.
Speaker 2: It's really smart. Yeah, just find something that's for you an avenue then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when you're out in these scenarios that you know that you're uncomfortable in, try to find something a little bit that will give you some comfort. I guess that is what I'm trying to say, right, Like, so, yeah, try to get yourself a little scurty blanket, give yourself a little blankety blanky, right.
Speaker 2: It is true. But I was talking to a person that wants to do stand up no and don't do it well get out Now that's usually my initial feeling. Right.
Speaker 3: It's just like, especially if they're not funny.
Speaker 2: If you really want to do this, it's a marathon, right, But I think people put put so much pressure on themselves. It's just like, yes, you want the joke, you want people to laugh, but if you're not having fun up there, nobody's gonna have fun. So have fun. And if you're again to the point like if you're playing whatever instrument you are, I like to like.
Speaker 3: To think obo Obo seems.
Speaker 2: Like all person rock, that obo rock that you tear this ship up with that ol bow. Boy you get out there and now.
Speaker 3: Does this is it? It's a wind. It's a wood woodwind. Right, it's a it's got these what's an no bowl? Look like jig got these? I think it's got some floppers on it? It does, right, it's a wood wind.
Speaker 2: Did Joe you were you were you forced to play an instrument?
Speaker 3: No? I wasn't. I wasn't. I got out of that luckily.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, did you ever play an instrument?
Speaker 3: I never did. I forced my daughter to play piano and drums. She plays now. She likes a drum, so she started playing them, but then she did, then she stopped, and now she wants to go back to piano. So she's like flip flopping soil she finds something. Yeah, but I never did, did you? I wish? I wish I did.
Speaker 2: I played clarinet when I was like in second grade. Horrible because you're you're you're forced to pick an instruments.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't go to public school. I didn't force us to do that school kids don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 2: Okay about Jesus stuff.
Speaker 3: Let me see that's a noble? Yeah, almost got white incredibly who invents that?
Speaker 2: Mister kid? That is Sambo? Sam Obo?
Speaker 3: Sam Obo was like, you know what I'm gonna do this to mess with everyone? Flapper count on a noble? Is that of control?
Speaker 2: If you had that? Or a trumpet?
Speaker 3: A trumpets?
Speaker 2: Three mouse?
Speaker 1: What's what's the thing that he's a clarinet player?
Speaker 2: Is no saxophone?
Speaker 3: Who does saxophone?
Speaker 2: That's a long he played something looks.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, he might like, oh you know what I do? Play? I played the digital now the Australian. I play that now.
Speaker 2: I mean, how can I tell if you're not playing it right?
Speaker 3: You can't and that's why I play it. Well great, I'm actually great. Did you do a player?
Speaker 2: Now we'll turn our good luck to you, buddy. I hope it all works out, and.
Speaker 3: You remember, I think that was some sound advice returner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but look like luck with the obo. Yeah, look with the Obo. Here he is coming to us from Sorry Sari s A r A I Sary, Sorry Sarai. Sorry okay for last names.
Speaker 3: This sys what's that last names. This sys S isis.
Speaker 2: Thanks listening to what's one thing from your childhood that you wish you could relive?
Speaker 3: That's a good that's a great sorry not sor uh.
Speaker 2: That is a good question from a childhood you wish you could relive? Oh boy, wow, I think I might be stumped on this one.
Speaker 3: That's a really good question because you right, you want to think of something like you want to think of something that is like impactful. But I guess what that sparks is?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: What's your favorite childhood memory?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Go back to the moment.
Speaker 2: A childhood memory you could relive.
Speaker 6: First time I caught the tit, I'm thinking of my parents, my brother, so am I I will you know what I for?
Speaker 3: The first thing I actually went to was when I got my Nintendo. I remember that being pure childhood joy for both me and my parents, because my parents did the thing where they hid it from me and I opened all my gifts and I didn't get the Nintendo and it's all I really wanted. And then they said, oh, Grandma and Grandpa have a gift left the Christmas story on me, and I went over and I opened it up and that I remember that moment. It wasn't even about the gift anymore. It was about how much love I felt for my parents and how much I felt love by them. And I was jumping out of my skin. And I didn't even open it for like, I just sat with my parents, and I remember we were on the couch for like twenty minutes talking about how much excited I was about it. That was a great moment. I think that's what That'd be a really fun moment.
Speaker 2: I think, boy, you know, geez, that is such a tough question. But as I'm thinking about this, I really if I could relive one thing, I would want to go back and course correct something titty.
Speaker 3: He's still about copping the titty. Jimmy's just crying in the corner JAG.
Speaker 5: An article pomped up today in the News that Arnold Schwarzenegger quote deliberately farted in my face. I don't know how you read that headline and.
Speaker 3: Then what movies that is still from?
Speaker 2: It looks like it's like a terminator still, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Saying like a nineties movie.
Speaker 2: But what a funny he farted in her face quote deliberately.
Speaker 1: Actress claims.
Speaker 2: Read what is it? The post of course, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's great. I'll be backside.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Next question, but if.
Speaker 2: I if I could, oh, if I could relive my childhood. I was thinking of like happy stuff, right, But then I do remember this was pretty impactful.
Speaker 3: You were talking about court correct course correcting. You would go fix a mistake.
Speaker 2: I would go fix something. But then again I was so young. I don't know if I if I had the maturity to do it, but I remember I got I was playing ice hockey and these the other team, and like their fans were Look, this is like the nineties, right, so things were a lot different than There's no cell phones. They were all calling me chink chang, chang, chang chank and and my mom was just gutted, right, And I remember going home and just feeling like shit, and my mom was in her bedroom crying. Oh, and she's like I should have never came to this country. I should have never had you. I'm so sorry I did this. I'm so sorry. And I just remember her just like just the just the pain she felt, you know. And I remember like just not knowing what to say, but like hugging my mom and crying because I felt bad for her, and I mean to know that somebody felt like they should have they shouldn't have moved here because of.
Speaker 3: That like life decision.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And I know you're saying those things impulsively or whatever, but obviously we've gotten so much further and past everything, and you know, I've taken those things and made made it part of my acting stuff, you know. And she's totally fine. But in that moment, that's one of those things where I wish I could have done more, as like, uh, what would you do?
Speaker 3: You sat and you sat and older you sat with I.
Speaker 2: Sat and hugged her and stuff. But I just wish, you know, I had the words right to say or the or the like the how older city. But I think I was maybe uh like thirteen or fourteen or something like that at the time, you know, and you don't know what to say. I didn't know what to say. I didn't I you know, I didn't have that in me at that time. You know, I think we've gotten pat but just that's one of those memories as a kid that like, you know, it's a core memory. Yeah, oh yeah, for sure, Yeah, pretty pretty brutal. But uh but at the same time, like knowing that you know and and again and I address this stuff. But everybody has those things. Yeah, everybody, I don't care who you are. Everybody listening has had something where you're a kid that that affected you. And I think when you get older, like you know, those are things that you hopefully you look back on and make you more appreciative, right of, like this experience is people of just like you're to your to your motto, just be kind, be kind. Yeah, so I try to instill that my kids, and you know, my kids are My son especially is very hyper sense sensitive, right, very very sensitive to to.
Speaker 3: It's interesting.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad that that he's gonna be.
Speaker 3: It's funny our girls are murderers.
Speaker 2: And maybe maybe it's maybe it's when you have the older sister and the younger brother.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's the dynamic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, oh, Stevie, I wanted to Nintendo when you wanted to comfort your mother? Who's the better mommy?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 2: Poor me?
Speaker 3: Nobody's thinking that, Steve. When you share, it's fine you share on your look at the comments below, how everybody's just giving you so much love and support.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Please let me if you ever make sure you go on the comments love and below. Please don't make me look bad.
Speaker 2: Here the greatest Christmas I ever had. I got the G I Joe aircraft carry Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Oh six foot long g I Joe one.
Speaker 2: I never even asked for it, really, because I asked for like some G I Joe figures, and my dad went all out. Maybe I didn't even think I would even get it right, but my dad got it and I opened I was like, what it was the greatest Christmas? And I put it together and I spent years playing with years. Even that might be your affinity.
Speaker 3: Of collective of action figures might have came from that.
Speaker 2: For sure, loved it.
Speaker 3: I asked for Castle Gray Skull and I got the Sector's Mountain that was on sell. It came hard.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even it didn't It didn't. It didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: It was a plastic mold that had a hole in the top for a cave that went to the back, and all it had was stickers like of a computer or like. It didn't do one thing. And my mom was like, what's the difference. It's the same thing. You can put your you can put your toys on it. I'm like, this is Sectors Mountain. Yeah, and I didn't even have sectors. I had to play with my he man in the Sectors Mountain. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard sectors since. Yeah, I mean I was a kid in that thing came out. Oh my god, my crazy. You know the cool kids get transformers, you get go bots, like yeah, we talked about a laser tag versus.
Speaker 3: Photon photon photon. Boys.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is coming to us from Alec. Are you ready go?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: Oh? It's tough one.
Speaker 2: Do you like chicken nuggets?
Speaker 3: No? No, I don't need chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. But back in the day, did you We.
Speaker 3: Talked about this on the road once. The best, we think the best sandwich ever was the chicken the virginal front chicken sandwich from Burger.
Speaker 2: Burger King, hands down, my favorite, my favorite thing you could get a fast food in terms of sandwich. Yep, it's that. Yeah, I put the chicken sandwich from Burger King. This is tough over in and out and style. I love it. I don't eat it as often as I as I like. I think it is the greatest. They've never messed with it. Don't don't ever miss I love.
Speaker 3: A fake chicken nugget. But I'll tell you what the whole nugget experience has that nothing else has is the dipping. You have so much fun with these sauces. You could dip in and want Give me a ranch, give me a barbecue.
Speaker 2: Mc donaldy barbecue is barbecue, is the is the best honeybo Yeah?
Speaker 3: For for Yeah, I don't. I don't mind it at all.
Speaker 2: Wendy's. Wendy's I think has the best chicken.
Speaker 3: I will say that on when it comes to the sauces as sleepers barbecue. For me, I think it's way under you. I love barbecue sauces.
Speaker 2: Chick fil a is I love chicken.
Speaker 3: You know, my last chicken sandwich, last time a chicken was Chick fil a, real chickil a samwhich I never had. It was on the road right before we was right before Thanksgiving, and I went to the farm and that's when I gave up meat. And it was like late it was like late October. We were on the road and we drove by one and said, I was like, oh, Chick fil a is, like I never I've never had one. And I was like I was like, I never had one either, and then we stopped with like, let's get it. So we stopped and got it, and it was a delicious chicken sandwich. I thought it was phenomenal, and that was my last chicken dropped the mic exactly, I need no more chicken.
Speaker 2: No no no, no, no no no no no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you white, shut I'm drinking. I'm drinking. I'm drinking chicken through straw.
Speaker 2: We we got a chance.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what, you don't really keep it really popped on the scene. That felt like bullshif of me was the tender.
Speaker 2: We have a nugget. We don't need a we don't.
Speaker 3: Need a long nugget.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the tender, the tenor is almost like the iPad. It's yeah. It's like we got the nuggets and then the laptops, like the sandwich, and then you got this thing, the iPad. It's like, I get it, but the tender.
Speaker 3: Is yeah, the tender hasn't got no place.
Speaker 2: The tenders like, look, you don't got time to hold three nuggets.
Speaker 3: The tender is a tall nugget.
Speaker 2: It's gonna put it in one.
Speaker 3: It's a tall nugget.
Speaker 2: It's like I half a breast.
Speaker 3: You know what I'll say about this too. I don't like about the tender versus that you're gonna get sticky fingers because you can't pop them. I like a nugget that you can just pop and be done. You gotta hold the greasy noug the greasy tender not for me.
Speaker 2: You know what, It's gonna blow your mind. I think this is true.
Speaker 1: It might not be true, but the chicken tender is actually like the piece of the chicken breast. It's it's the direct equivalent of a flame and yon on a chicken. Ah, that's what it is, like the flame yon. Yeah, the tender of a chicken.
Speaker 3: Got it? So the flame yon is a tender of a chicken. Okay, I know you mean it doesn't make any sense, but.
Speaker 2: Yes, but why wouldn't anybody use that as a selling point, because that when I hear it, like that nugget, I like the filet of chicken.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I also Okay, so I love a producer as rumor. He has Internet in front of him. He could have easily googled it before he opened his mouth. He's very too busy reading about the faults of ex governors.
Speaker 2: But you don't so so you like, if I'm in front of McDonald's chicken nuggets and my kids are eating it, I'm like, I've got a papa a nugget. Of course you do. You miss it at all?
Speaker 3: I miss a buffalo wing. I miss a wang, for sure. I miss a wing. Like whoa wing? Is my number one regret to this lifestyle. I've chosen this that bres you on Whatodel sandwich? Whatsdell sandwich? I can never have again. These are all things.
Speaker 2: You you go back and slow mow that moment because you really realized it.
Speaker 3: Then you have it again. They try to replace it with anyway, here's my here's my substitution as a vegetarian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did it with collie flower.
Speaker 3: Because I was not as versatile as people think. When you have a cauliflower pizza, it just falls apart.
Speaker 2: Anthony's Cold Fire in Florida makes it a fantastic cauli. It's one of the best.
Speaker 3: If you're going to put that next to a regular pizza, the world pizza dough, it doesn't doesn't hold up same thing.
Speaker 2: Well, you mean the cauliflower dough yeah, like.
Speaker 3: A Coulie flower dough or a cauliflower like nugget like it says.
Speaker 2: Doesn't workliflower.
Speaker 3: Let it be a cauliflower.
Speaker 2: So Buffalo wing's the toughest.
Speaker 3: Walk aways down When I see you play the wings succulent, sizzling, and I'm over here with my vegetarian face being like, what have you done? You've walked away from greatness?
Speaker 2: What was the best wing you've ever had?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, I love every wing. I mean it's it's kind of hard to mess up a Bufalo wing for me, but you know, I I love b Dubs. I thought they did a great bucket of wings, but for me, actually, Hooters wings were great to Hooters a lot.
Speaker 2: Who's my favorite? People dump on it. It's so great.
Speaker 3: I love a great wings. Actually a pup by my house that used to make one down in Long Island I used to love and now now I live at the place I used to go during college for Monday night football and used to do wings and I didn't watch football. I just went for the wings. Yeah, but yeah, I think it's probably my biggest regret in life. That's all the time we have. Thank you so much, everybody, dude, goolums, we are done.
Speaker 2: These two cool mommies love you, so show us some love.
Speaker 3: Please rate us, review us, follow us on all social media, and subscribe to our YouTube