Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: It is the fantasy cheat cheat. Glad you could be here with us, Marcus Grant, Michael f. Florio here to talk about just the ins and outs, little fantasy football, a little non fantasy football. But glad you can hang out with us. We got plenty to dive into today. This is one from our pole, the Knicks.
Speaker 3: Stan.
Speaker 1: Who's the guy you won't leave the draft without? Who is?
Speaker 2: Who's somebody that you guys are just like at all costs. I'm getting this guy.
Speaker 1: I got it like a guy.
Speaker 2: You're your your who's your who's your Vonce Mac? You know now that you know, now that you know what that means. Now I get the reference. I think it's I think it's Jan Daniels.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm just so interested in him, man, I've just been watching a lot of him since you put me onto him, really honestly, Marcus, where I can see big things happening for him. So he's at a great cost, Like I just have to have him in super Flex as my QB two.
Speaker 2: Uh Yeah, I love Jayden Daniel and grafting him a ton of spots. Anybody that you you have to get Florida no matter what.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they're Like, there's a lot of like players that I know are my guys and stuff, but like, I don't think I have fully determined yet which one is, like the number like like Kyler Murray came to mind. I'm I fully have decided. I am an Isaiah Pacheco stand like I have. Oh wow, yeah, I I am. I'm big on him. I think he's undervalued right now. You guys have got me to come around on Chris Godwin. I like Calvin Ridley a lot, Will Levis as a late round quarterback, but like to me, it's always the later round guys like Levis, Malachai Corley, Jermaine Burt and some come to mind because the earlier round guys.
Speaker 1: You don't know, you can't.
Speaker 3: I could say I want Isaiah Pacheco, but I might not get him because someone else in the second.
Speaker 1: Round could take him or something like that.
Speaker 3: So later round is usually a lot easier to get your guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's weird because doing a lot of these drafts all at once, I'm starting to see ADPs change and guys that I was able to get earlier are getting harder to get. I'll see, I'm not that I'm all in on rock Party, but it's been a lot harder to get Brock Purtty lately. I feel like his his ADP is going up a lot. I got Kyle Pitts a lot earlier. I'm not getting a lot of Kyle Pits right now because he's going uh that much earlier. But I think the later round guys, I'm starting to come around on Will Levis right now. I think Ray Davis another one, Marshaun Lloyd. Those are some guys that I'm really starting to get.
Speaker 4: I love the late round running backs available, like guys like that man, those are going to be gems in the draft for.
Speaker 1: Full sure.
Speaker 3: Talk about Pitts, I've kind of decided that in most leagues my starting tight end is going to be Dalnking, Cater, Kyle Pitts.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've gotten a pretty good variety. I've gotten a lot of Mark Andrews. I've gotten some George Kittle. I'm I'm nervous about the Kittle. Yeah, I have very little Sam Laporta, just I.
Speaker 4: Can't get him.
Speaker 1: I can't get McBride.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of Trey McBride's another guy, and those are my combos there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I have any Laporta.
Speaker 1: I have a little bit of Travis kelcey uh and that thing.
Speaker 3: I look, we all loved Sam Laporta last year and and he won me a championship. He's a keeper in one of my leagues. But I think we need to remember he didn't have nine hundred yards like the touch Like if he doesn't, if he goes from ten touchdowns to seven touchdowns this year, we're gonna feel that unless the yard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're right.
Speaker 2: And that's why I'm going with Trey McBride because I feel like you can get similar production a couple of rounds later and not have to pay the price, uh for for that, I want to get to this real quick. Let's see if I can pull this up and share this without completely blowing up. Uh. You guys have seen this right with old Joe Burrow and and justin right, like it's all great, Like they're like things are like cool, right, and then all of a sudden get to the back.
Speaker 1: You're like, whoa, what where's the happening here? Where is the rest of it?
Speaker 2: You're like, all right, I get it, Like this is fashion Week, it's Paris it's like, you know, like you're gonna see some things that like, you know, maybe you're not gonna be wearing just down the street in Cincinnati or something like that, but like, in no universe am I wearing something with a snatched back like that.
Speaker 3: You got to explain to me what the point of this is, Like maybe if he had a really cool backtap too or something like that, but it just fair back, Like I don't understand.
Speaker 1: It just looks like someone just appreciate. It's not the pain, it's it's natural.
Speaker 2: It's I guess natural air conditioning, right, and sort of what this is like you're you're just air conned out. You were saying, Flora wasn't either. It's like, you know, athletes used to always want to be rappers and now they want to be models.
Speaker 3: Yes, when when like I was, I mean, there's still some that want to be rappers, but like like Shaquille O'Neal is dropping an album next week.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is uh interesting, Wow, And apparently jay Z and Nas are featured, Like I don't know how, but that's crazy. So yeah, I mean like athletes, because like athletes wanted to be rappers. Rappers wanted to be athletes now like both of them just both groups just want to be models at this point, in my opinion, a name snatchback, you say the whole thing like a trib call quest. You know, here's the So I have a theory though on why it is that everybody wants to be models now, mostly because I feel like the beefs in the model world probably aren't as like I think they exist. Right, Like, if you are uh, you know, if you are somebody who's working at a very high level in any industry, chances are you're going to run across somebody that you don't like or that doesn't like you. But like nobody's ever like, hey man, you remember that that runway walk Tyson Beckford had back in ninety four, and that was devastating, Like nobody talks about that, right there is no not like us of the fashion model world, Like there's no show that was.
Speaker 1: Just like the pop out where you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Man, you see what they did to Eve, say Laurent, Like nobody says stuff.
Speaker 1: Now you're just dropping seeds.
Speaker 4: This is the world and there probably will be now.
Speaker 2: Right way, I don't even know who any I don't even know who any supermodel, like I don't know what, like Kylie j T.
Speaker 1: Banks gonna start flexing on people.
Speaker 3: Drake did go after asap Rocky for being Is he a model too?
Speaker 1: Apparently?
Speaker 3: I think I don't know.
Speaker 1: He does a lot. Uh this one from Great Scott, what's up? Chat? In your opinions? How do you rank the top five receivers? I got C D.
Speaker 2: Tyreek Chase, I'm on Raw Jefferson, A J. Brown close to Jefferson in my opinion as well. Uh, Florial, how do you got your your top five receivers?
Speaker 3: I keep going back and forth between Tyreek Hill and C. D. Lamb, and I think I'm settling on Tyreek Hill being one. I just think he's more explosive. I think CD is safer because he's younger Dak is. I think Dak is a better quarterback than to it, but Tyreek is just so explosive and was so consistently good and better than everyone until he got hurt last season. I have Jamal Chase at three because I think if anyone surpasses either of those top two guys, it's Chased with a healthy Joe Burrow. Then I go back and forth between Jefferson and a Monro Saint Brown. I think I put him. I think a Monro's safer. Jefferson probably still has a little bit of a higher ceiling because he's arguably the best talent in the league. But shout out to you, great Scott, because AJ Brown I think belongs in this group and he's always left.
Speaker 1: Out of it.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, I think I go. I like the top three where he has them CD Tyreek, Chase. I would probably go Geez. I might go Amon Ra than AJ Brown or maybe a J Brown and Amar. I have Jefferson just outside my team. Nice, but it's not even him, it's it's.
Speaker 1: The question keeps me playing matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has nothing to do with with nothing to do with JJ himself. It's just the quarterback situation. So I'm not sure if I'm going AJ and a Monra or am Aj, but those are those are the two guys in my top five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it. I don't know, how do you have.
Speaker 4: A CD in Tyreek. You can't go wrong. They're one or two. It doesn't really matter there if you're at the draft. But I got Chase and then I have Justin Jefferson over a Monro, and I feel like that decision is based on Jefferson's talent, and I think hopefully, you know, Jared Golf can maintain and stay consistent because as a RAMS fan, I have PTSD with his consistency. So it's like I hope that this year he maintains and buildolf of last year, and hopefully a Monro can score some more touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, I'm not I'm on. Raw is just such a monster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's great, He's great, But Jared goff Man, He's still Jared Golf.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, This Jared Golf looks different than Rayon.
Speaker 4: He looks so much more happier, But I feel as though the inconsistency it's still flashes. Sometimes. You just got married to shout out to him, congrats man, shout.
Speaker 1: Out to Jared goff Right, does he know that that does? He has? He figured out that the sunsets in yet not sure they should resk.
Speaker 2: Somebody should reask him if he knows that for now? That will do it for another edition of the Fantasy cheat Sheet. Of course is always be sure to like and subscribe, enjoy the week. Everybody will talk to you again real soon.
Speaker 1: Wh