Speaker 1: Even if I'm making jokes about you. If I'm saying that, and that's with the with the musta shirt.
Speaker 2: He getting bookings.
Speaker 1: He called me and said, thank you, Joe, My bookings are going up. We we're the hottest.
Speaker 2: Moving out here right now. Yeah, yeah, what up yartists? Joe Krack? No, it is your boy, Jada. You know what. This is the Joe and Jada Show. Just like that. Ha Scott were back. I had a rough weekend. Yeah, tell me about it before you even go into it. We was doing a lot of promoting for Katie Tailoring, Amanda Serrano. Uh, we was doing a lot of promoting for Egga Balanga and my other guy from over the Water now Stevens. It be no fourth and fifth Serrano until it won't be another. The trilogy's over, my brother. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: It's sad because I can't make sense of it because the first and second they went totd to toe three minutes around for twelve rounds. They kept going blow for blow fights in the year and I felt like it was air punching like I could not believe. And what's crazy is sometimes you gotta build your audience. Because Saranda has been such a great champion over the years, and that Ireland and the Puerto Rico, that shit, that stadium Madison Square. Guard felt like I haven't felt like that as a Puerto Ricans's twinidant. It was like it was on in there. It was people were fighting each other. It was crazy in there. And you know she didn't she didn't come to fight the way she normally does. Man, and I think that hurt her very much because it's so hard to get the people behind you that way. It was magical. I'm sitting there, Lewis Gooseman, is there the girl Gina from Disney the movies. It's Kevin Hart. By the way, Kevin Hart said the podcast Fino, he ain't know we was funny. I said, I ain't know we was funny even, and He's like, yo, y'all big funny. Shout out to Kevin Hart. Belanga hurt me bad because we lost Amanda Serrano. Shout out to Katie Taylor. Oh but the next day, I'm thinking redemption. No Puerto Rican's gonna win something. So I go out there. You know, I'm looking fly. I got that Scott blu Louis shit on see it sucker. You know, Diamonds is out, got Remy with me, the family and another thing. I'll go into his room before he fights, and his wife is like Belanga's wife is like who knew? I said, like what she was like that. You guys were so funny. Your podcast is every I don't know if have you been getting that experience?
Speaker 2: A lot of love, airports, malls, Louis Store, a lot of love. It's crazy. Man. There FedEx truck pulled up on me and was like, yo, I'm watching you now, like I don't know. Shout out to the truckers, my man, Rhino be actually listen, Yeah they truckers the audio check. That's how I go, James.
Speaker 1: They look at the episode of some people watching listen, yeah, crac some people watching, some people lit people listening, just laughing and ship like, Yo, these guys are crazy, because we all crazy. But Blanga man, man, he took that hell man, my little brother. You know this ain't just you know.
Speaker 2: I love him to death.
Speaker 1: He's family, so it it touched me in a different way to see him go down. Shout out the Hamza everybody who through the event. They took care of us. The Turk. You know what I mean, Turkey for Saudi a radio Salama Legum, my brothers. But man, that was hard. That was hard.
Speaker 2: And you know, they put him.
Speaker 1: Through concussion protocol because he was getting here hard. So he's in this room for like an hour and they checking him and then they had forced him to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Like it was just it was just it was just wild. For me.
Speaker 1: What I didn't like was how the crowd turned on him. He come out, he New York's on. I see a million Puerto Rican flags, people singing, lean back, we walking him into the ring, and the next thing, you know what was it the fourth or fifth round? As soon as he gets dropped, I seen the same people cheering for him, screaming and laughing and clapping. And you know, I'm old, so I've been through this before personally, but.
Speaker 2: I know him.
Speaker 1: I don't know where he's at mentally to see the fans that were acting like they were cheering from him. And now the difference is they got you on social media twisted every way you falling down.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The thing is to sell a fight, you know, even in verses with Jiu, one of my best friends. But when I was doing the verses, I'm hyping it up, throwing videos just to get the crowd in there. So he's hyping that shit up. Dis In Delahoya with the wig with the panies. You know, he's trying to hype up the fight. But you know that happened to me one time. You know when we used to coach at the Rucker, when I used to coach shot out, Kareem, Reeve Mounsey and everybody. I had one like I think five chips in a row before jay Z came and the culture the Rutgers a prestigious place, but the EBC at that time it was crickets. So I'm coming there. I'm bringing Ai, bringing Steph Farm. I mean one game, I had the whole Easton Conference All Stars out there, like I was dumbing out so much. They brought Kobe because I was dumbing they brought right.
Speaker 2: So I bring this.
Speaker 1: I bring the tournament back right to where you know everybody want to play. Everybody is. Everybody bringing NBA players is off the chain. And then jay Z Thos is the team in there whole and he walking in with with with Beyonce and now it's a big movie. Whoever you name is walking in with him, but it's my park, Like I won five chips and I own this shit.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm saying, and so I should be the favorite. And everybody was up in there uptown they throw the X.
Speaker 1: When I walked into that game, the blackout, the whole crowd that goes X do this up five years, a blood, sweat and tears, making this tournament what it was again, restoring the faith that the nostalgia in there. I walk in there. I don't know if only their fans got in. I like to think those were the same guy so used to throw the X.
Speaker 2: We gotta get O g One to talk about that. Tell you they all did this. Somebody here O g One. Let him know. We talking some shit right now.
Speaker 1: But when they did that, that shit was like an invisible spear in my heart.
Speaker 2: I was like, Yo, you know, I try type of work I put it in out here. I was taking summers off. What stops number one in the country.
Speaker 1: They're trying to pay me one hundred and fifty thousand, the show two hundred thousand. I'm taking the whole shit off just to coach these guys wearing this I'm out there.
Speaker 2: Uh, that hurt that was close.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the Balanga ship was on another level, but that was That's how I felt that day when I was like, damn, I thought these people were with me and he turned on me like that, And I guess that's part of sports.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I've seen some of my friends. I get really mad, Rich gets really mad. So when we see our friends, you know, obviously Yo fat Yo loved that young kid Belonga. You know it though, right, So I feel like all my friends know it. So if I'm looking at people trash talking to him on the comments, and people that our family that's down with us are laughing and liking it, and my man's wives of them, I'm almost like this, like what Trump want? I almost ain't talked to half the people I knew there was going for Trump, so it was like, yo, I'm over here. When he loses, they clowning him, and people I know who know I love him are in the comments laughing and tell y'all he had to learn this lesson this.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's tough.
Speaker 1: It was tough for me. I'm sure it's tougher for him.
Speaker 2: We'll be safe and healthy and get back and back to training and get back on his age.
Speaker 1: And what you gotta understand, right, It's easy to comment about people. It's easy to have an opinion about somebody. But you know what I see as a kid from the projects in Brooklyn, in the Lower East Side who found a way to make over twenty million dollars at a young age. If I washing, I go buy me ten wingstops. Right now, you understand what I'm saying. And so when I see a kid come from nothing, this is why big up like a CARDI b I know how hard it is for a guy to make it out the South Bronx remy man. You know, you know how hard it is for a woman to become successful coming out of this shit. And so this is why, you know, I always see that in everybody. I don't know if you know, but you know, you know the rap out of the UK skeptic called out the whole United States? Did you see that? The man No, no, no, let me talk you.
Speaker 2: I thought he just said something about joining the loop.
Speaker 1: No, he said the whole United States fell off. All the rappers are trash and joining. Look at the only one who stuck.
Speaker 2: His chin out home.
Speaker 1: He the only one that said, yo, my man, like are you serious, and y'all y'all had it.
Speaker 2: You're whack. You're not bringing it no more.
Speaker 1: This, this, that, and Jordan the Looka said that, and he talked some ship about him and Jordan and Lucas said, you know what, I'm gonna just fall back, and then they really talked shit about Joe and Luca like yo, he folded. You know, you know they call you to the yard, you gotta come out. And so Skeptic did a dish record and then Jorda just answered earlier today, which is pretty fire. But you know that's round one, not the hole.
Speaker 3: You not.
Speaker 2: Do you think the whole United global? Global?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's global, But you think you think the United States fell off? Rap completely? He and a question when you know Drake went up there and co signed the man that said the best lyricist is from the UK.
Speaker 2: That might have do the extra energy. Sure it did. That's cool, that's what you This is a this is a competitive blood sport. It's always been. Just the new evoluent degree of digital technology just makes it. I do And the UK started that drill rap shit, I do agree. I don't know who started what.
Speaker 1: And they're making great music, but the whole United States. Come on, kiss like you know you can't. I'm not even commenting on the whole United States.
Speaker 2: What is that, y'all.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, man, I came with this bar. It said, they set me to the wolves, and I came back with a fir.
Speaker 2: It sounds like so now that the Bible, the New Bible.
Speaker 1: Set me to the wolves, and I came back with a fir. And that's what it's like being from any inner city, being from nothing, you know. I try to tell people, if you can look at your family's DNA, your ancestors, what they went through, how poor they was, how fucked up they are, and you're the first in the generation of hundreds of DNA lines to become successful, take care of your family, send your kids to college. Uh, that means you're an exceptional guy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: And so that's how I look at all of youth and everybody who overcame all the odds.
Speaker 2: Pretty much good way to look at it, you know what I mean. If you're not learning the devil occupy it time and you're doing something something useful to bring change to your family finances is always a good thing because it's hard, Like you said, Bad Bunny.
Speaker 1: The man started a residency Puerto Rico. Lebron went out there, Draymond Green. He sold out at the sixty concerts in the Row Stadium. The troller see him. And he's generating over two hundred million dollars for Puerto Rico and everybody flying. I'm flying in me and NOI flying that with our families and we're gonna go party with Bad Bunny and all that. How ill is that that he took power into his own hands. He refused to tour. He's not gonna tour nowhere, United States, anywhere he got. He gotta go there, book tickets, book hotels, eat at the restaurants, feed the people.
Speaker 2: That's some pretty ill ship. What you think about that? I think that's you need more ship like that in the culture, in the hip hop, you know what I mean. That was a good thing for him to do, A very honorable thing to do for Puerto Rico, Porto Rico.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because I go to the fight to the Balanga, right and you know, I was like this.
Speaker 2: I was a big boy. I was four eighty.
Speaker 1: So we sitting in the front row, my wife, my daughter, Remy, and we're sitting next to my brother Gorilla mens Uh Beanbam, one of the best guys in the world. The band sitting damn man. They was calling them seating the half because he was taking up a seating half and so who called them seating yo? Yoah, let's I ain't gonna you know. If this was the Mafia Chris, he was them seating a half cause you take up seat and a half, right.
Speaker 2: So yo.
Speaker 1: My daughter sitting next to her, she's in the fucking pretzel, so she's sweating.
Speaker 2: Half as he had the half a seat.
Speaker 1: So she's like, somehow we finesed the seat next to remy She sat there and my wife turns around and tells them which players coming to sit here next to you? He said, oh, no, rich player. He too big to see here. He can't come up here here. And I said that's like the kettle calling the pot black or something. I said, this motherfucker, So I ain't gonna lie. My wife has some jokes, so I was like, yo, bro, you fell in love with a big boy man.
Speaker 2: Don't disrespect the god. The guard was over there, shot out.
Speaker 1: The poor Eminem's manager and fucking Rosenberg and fucking Rob reef tulowers in the building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seat and a half yours.
Speaker 1: He loves the show. Not after he called him, sat that you don't give a fuck. You gotta understand the whole ship is even if I'm making jokes about you. If I'm saying that, and that's with the with the mustard shirt, he getting bookings. He called me and said, thank you, Joe, my bookings are going up.
Speaker 2: We the hottest ship moving out here right now. Collabor on them with the shirt with the musk.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that, Yes, lab with when I tell you asking that, well, who's your favorite DJs of all time?
Speaker 2: No, no, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that, mean like around like three DJs, I tell you mine's then twist of a finger, Yeah, my.
Speaker 2: Ship really quick. I'll let you go first. It's not even the competition.
Speaker 1: You know, pride comes before the fall. But let me say something, right, I'm kickapri.
Speaker 2: Still. What do you want me to do? And that's.
Speaker 1: Let's say for for mass reflect just on that.
Speaker 2: Doing three right? You only doing three? Three? No?
Speaker 1: I got I gotta throw test smooth somewhere in the honorable mention.
Speaker 2: I feel who else? No, No, you go only four three, I would do. It's three with the honorable you always.
Speaker 1: The rooms, we with the honorable mission, my honorable mention. Its test Mo's cool.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 1: That was very beautiful, calor too rich to put them into DJ and you just don't. Don't just say an it too rich, calid too rich, nor d nice rest in piece clark kit.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm throwing my DJ tech in there, and I'm coming back DJ Jazzy Jeff. Oh my, I only said four.
Speaker 1: I said three and the honorable Yeah, I did three.
Speaker 2: I only what I did. You went to Jazzy John ain't well wall it make it that I ain't got a lot of the names you fought for right there. I love all the guys you said. I love all the guys you said. And there's so many DJs that we could have mentioned. You know what I'm Sayings Markie rest in peace. His Mark used to rocket Vastie. See I start naming ship to you. Yeah, with that hat with he is different. He's he's menasity with collected.
Speaker 1: He's an e colective taste, you know, I mean, he's he's one of the biggest ever. You know, one of the things ah. The clip said on that album is we create content. We're not content creators, and so uh the mind of somebody being creative, you know, thinking that we thought of Joe and Jada? Who who thought of this combination there to work the way it is because it feels.
Speaker 2: Like Yin and Yang or the odd couples. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I say some crazy shit and you thinking like normal people think he's saying some crazy shit, right, But the magic of creating something music anything, you know. The juice who came up with the concept to have the Juice ball.
Speaker 2: Us out of us is sp styles Styles is first even you know, ain't kind of thing. Shout out to my brothers Na and Lea, but Pete, it's the first when they get us in the health kick. You know, we got some shit we're doing today. Hit the link right there below and you can call it numb up and asks Joe and Jada anything you want. I think we have some Let's get into this.
Speaker 4: Yo, what's good? This is BG from Virginia. Man represent that hip hop and the job preserving the culture. I just want to salute y'all for doing just that. Man, salute Jada and Joe for preserving the culture. Man, this hip hop thing forty years and going and that's it, man, that's all. Salute to y'all. Keep it going, keep up the great work. Peace and love from via hip Hop and the job preserving the culture.
Speaker 2: Peace hip hop in the job preserving the told you big shout out and loved the VA you know what I mean. Ain't gonna get a lot of them kind of calls. So that was what we appreciate that. Yo.
Speaker 5: Jada in the one takes site for Red Bull Freestyle. What's that hoodie you're wearing? That pink one the dude'es on it. That shit fly as fuck. I need to know where to cop that.
Speaker 2: I got that from downtown from this shut out to Millies. Milly's plugged me with his man Danny and it's a new store downtown that I get all the info. I get it to you, my brother. You can actually have the hoodie that I had on I can't wear it again to you can actually get that actually one I wore. Just d m Meal do something, you know what I mean, hit us up somehow on the show and I give you the actual from I only got one of the hoodies so it's only forget about it. We got his name and all that. Yeah, we got his name that. Yeah, he gonna get that. Next question, Joe and Jayden k Jon Jada was good man. This is David Original Queens, New York. But I live in Houston now.
Speaker 6: Uh been listening to you guys since I was about thirteen fourteen years old, So it's amazing gonna see you guys together. That's so entertaining. The one question I asked is has there ever been an artist or artists that you guys ever want to collaborate with but just never had the opportunity to And if you know, if you couldn't, like, what was the reason or or is it just because you know they might passed away or whatever like that. What's the one dream collaboration you guys ever wanted to do?
Speaker 2: Andre, three Stacks and Stevie Wonder.
Speaker 1: For me, I said doctor Dre, but you know he took it a little different because he said people ain't here no more. I could never get some some some newto or some MJ lives.
Speaker 2: Just some me.
Speaker 1: You know that that's the ultimate collab for me.
Speaker 7: Next question, Yo, Jada Joe good looking on the podcast y'all doing great. Real quick question though, top five beats y'all ever hopped on? With top ten beats y'all ever hopped on? Or top ten beats of all time? I'd rather hear y'all top ten. I might get exposed to some new shit, but yeah, good looking and keep it up, guys.
Speaker 2: One good looking whoever that was, We're gonna save that one and talk about it on a We gotta think about it, and then we're gonna use it for one of you damn things you like to do. But we're not gonna do ten. We're gonna do five. Okay, you wrapped on or that that you wrapped on and that I wrapped on and nil now my ship, bring it on.
Speaker 1: I think the Alchemist did that? Then my lifestyle buck wow? Right and uh definition of a dawn that's the Alchemist again, Primo. Thank God for that white and it's always for me.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, my favorite song I ever did in my life is a collaboration with pun deep cover. You know what I'm saying. So those those are my favorite five beats. I have a rapped too.
Speaker 2: I thought he was gonna keep going like he usually do. No Ah ship this ain't really bad. This ain't really hard because I don't gotta think I can just say anything I want. All for the Love Wow, which is first and before it stopped dropping. People don't know that first Locks album, my solo song All of the Love that Swiss beats first beat in the world that got placed on the album first place. Dam We're gonna make it, Alchemists, I mean, Olchimistic, We're gonna make it. Benjamin's d Dot, Derek Angel Letty, I mean, why shout out to my men Havoc for my dick. You know what I mean? Havic did why? Yeah, recognized Primo a light. Next question please mob Stack, Hey, Hey.
Speaker 8: Joe and Jada Legends Legends. My question is My name is Joe by the way from Fitchburg, Massachusetts.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 8: Question is guys developed such longevity in the game to where you guys came out in the nine these and still now everybody wants to hear what you guys have to say. Every everybody wants to dress how you guys dress. Everybody wants to like live the lifestyle of you guys.
Speaker 2: Everybody still wants.
Speaker 8: To hear the music you guys drop, Like, how did you guys just have that kind of longevity in this culture that's so different right now. Like you see how how the music and how how everybody, uh you know what what they what they want out of life is just so different than we had. What kind of words can you give the guys that are in their thirties and their forties right now just to keep that level of cool with the culture right now?
Speaker 2: Good luck? Yeah, a lot, a lot to say, I'd say you to. A longevity thing is embracing the embracing the new stuff that comes out without compromising what you stand for and what you represent, being able to be talked to, being approachable, being able to reach the people and all how this shit is him.
Speaker 1: Well, you just got to believe in yourself, you know what I'm saying that at all times as an artist, as a man, or or a female, as a person. Self confidence. You got to have that self confidence and believe in yourself. You know how many times they counted me out? And uh, you know, I got stories like I got jerked from my publishing for like twelve to fifteen years in my career, and so I was hearing about everybody getting these publishing deals and for millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Ludacris came. He was like, yo, I got this publishing deal. Families.
Speaker 1: I was hearing all the rappers. So when I finally got my publishing back, I go around to all the Warner Brothers everywhere that was at Warner Chapel and this, and they were like looking at me, like you know, listening to me.
Speaker 2: And they were like, yeah, I right.
Speaker 1: And they was offering me shit like two hundred thousand dollars deals and all that. And I went and I remember I went a car and my lawyer at the time, he came to the car. I was like, yo, I thought they was giving people millions. He was like, yo, Joe, you're not hot right now. I was like, you know, I mean, I guess that's part of the narcissism or the delusion when he said that. The next day, I had drove down to Miami to beat with Scott Storch and we made Lean Back. I came back to New York maybe a month later when Lean Back fully done and went back to the same people. They wasn't trying to leave me, let me go out the office. They was offering me m's like crazy because they knew it, and I was showing them the dance leaned back. They were like, oh no, don't leave. Hold up, we got some memos for you. We got some this and this and that. So at the end of the day, the only way to be to make you believe in us is we gotta believe in ourselves.
Speaker 2: Next question, please, yo, kiss yo.
Speaker 10: Joe was going on Drafon asked Joe, I had a quick question, what was it like to see Jada on stage with dipset versus the Locks when he put on that freestyle and he said, this is what I do. What was going through your brain? And what did you think of Jada after that? I love the show. Y'all keep going, Massachusetts, stand up.
Speaker 2: We love y'all. Peace and thanks for the question before Covid, did you know you caught Covid in it? No? I did catch Covid, Yeah, for the first time. But the craziest ship is he sacrifices nice You can't jack me out.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I was torn right between both of y'all.
Speaker 1: I thought y'all were gonna win, but Dip said, ain't nothing to smile at, you know what I mean? So I think they could have did a lot better if they would have sequenced it right facts, But I was in there and I didn't want to see you see me cheering for them. I didn't want them to see me cheering for you. I was in a fucked up position, right, So I'm sitting there like that. I'm like, what you said, Jaya should the world wing should have war Wing.
Speaker 2: I should have came the sky. I'm up.
Speaker 1: I had the little thing. And then uh they do on to Welcome to New York City. They threw up the Homer nine eleven, and I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: That fucked me up. I forgot all about New York. I was like, oh my god, they doing this. And then when y'all jumped that boom WoT WoT boom, I couldn't even hide my colors.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, Yo, you see that video when you talking all that ship that the camera goes to you, and I'm like, oh, like I did at that point. If it wasn't dipset, I definitely would have jumped up on that on that ring and try to do New York with you right there at that versus the ship was crazy Because I'm not gonna dis my guys too. But that's one of the most epic twentieth century hip hop moments. You know, we heard of shit back in the day like CuMo d Busy B. We heard of you know, carry us one throwing PM Dawn off the stage. We heard of these legendary times. But in our generation, that right there was It was just incredible. It was like the Beatles coming to America, some wild shit like that.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 1: Sh cause you know, you see the Beatles come to America. You see them girls at the fucking airport by the millions, like they couldn't believe they was coming. That's how it felt that night. It felt like it was shit. We had never with this before. You know, Michael Buffer came out in this corner from all of.
Speaker 2: Them New York. That's shit crazy, yo. That whole night was just perfection. It was just perfection. So win for hip hop.
Speaker 9: Ques please, Hey, this is Nate, Joe and Jada. You guys are legends and hip hop. I have individual playlist of both of you guys, and I really appreciate your contribution to hip hop. With that stated, is there a feature on an artist song that was supremely impactful in your lives? Also, is there a feature from an artist that you wanted to get but never had the chance to get.
Speaker 1: The feature that that impacted my life a lot is a z on Nasa Zil Mattic. I never heard nobody flow like that so smoothly changed our life. And I've always wanted. You know, he's happy with his career and everything, but I always wanted. I really thought he was going to be like a Nas and jay Z, you know, on that super level. But if we're talking features, that's the one that stands out the most to me. If I could pick two, all right, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Going me, it had to be Nas Live at the Barbecue that fucked us up. When we heard that. It's like it was. It was incredibly incredible for some young the whole song was incredible, but NAS's verse was just crazy for me. For me, at age twelve, I went to Hell for stuff. For Jesus wet her nobody say nothing even remotely close.
Speaker 1: To that ship was like hello, you know that shit was like somebody's coming.
Speaker 2: There you go. We got Nas and both those up. It's crazy. Next rush please.
Speaker 11: I got a two party questions for both.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 11: So I was listening to forty Bars and Terror where Jada wrapped over the yeah yeah yeah beat on on the lean back on the on the Terror Squad album. So I wanted to know, Jada, how you get into that mindset to hit those balls with such surgical precisions. And then the second question is what was Joe's reaction when you heard those balls? Did you ever think about making any official remix? Or was that dad if you hit the balls, like, nah, I'm not putting him on my record because he buy body my ship. So yeah, that's that's what I would.
Speaker 2: Like to know for me. For the me, that song was a song. Anytime I do a freestyle is paying homage to this original song because you like it that much. But that forty Bars and Terror, Yeah, the beat, I couldn't wait to use that beat. I was doing the champions Hi Part one, so I was doing a whole mixtape and that was definitely at the by drop that song, I'm like, I need that. That's definitely gonna be one of the instrumentals I use. So yeah, that was for me. It's always homage. Anytime you heah me doing any bars when somebody beat, it's because you like the original beat, especially when you do forty bars or more, you really love to beat, you know what I mean? Forty Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I just you know I love Jady kiss. Every time he raps, I think he's one of the few. I ain't trying to gas to do that, he don't need it right now, but you know, every time he wraps, I feel like he's one of the man it's one of the.
Speaker 2: Very very very very.
Speaker 1: Very few MC's that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think he killed every verse you ever did. So it's like, you know, I give that to Big two, somebody like jay Z. You know, you know, it's very rare that a rapper killed every verse I ever heard.
Speaker 2: So got to always salut appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Next question, Joe and Jada was up. This is Riverside slim crazy there, but this one for Jada.
Speaker 2: Jada.
Speaker 3: Is there any rap song or R and B song whatever that you wanted to write a verse too, or you know, wish it was your track? Out of all tracks, which one you was like, Man, I could have did an ill verse on that jone.
Speaker 2: I think every song that's a hit you feel like you could have You wish you could have been featured on it. But how many features have you been on? Jada? Do you ever did the numbers? They ain't gonna do the analytics on me, so I'm dead. Then they're going to start finding in all kind of incredible news ship that I did that they could have told me when I was alive. When he say something, you wish you was on that? You Yeah, So I go from in the club, lean back all the way up. I actually did a remix of that Me and Fat. Any song that's a hit, you wish you was a part of, any song that make you want to be on it. That's how you know it's a hit for me. It's everything that everything, A bunch of Drake songs, a bunch of Rick Ross shits, Kanye, all of them ships that come out. You're like, damn, why did the fuck they they called me fit?
Speaker 1: You know the one song I hear all the time that I'd be like, damn, I could have been on you know I should have been on that was was your friend song popped that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, damn you missed it. You missed it? That song right there.
Speaker 1: Every time I hear it, I'm like, man, I wish I was on that fucking song. You know, it's just that energy that comes on whenever I work out in the gym. I work out as a good song. That matter of fact, I gotta try working. That's a good song. Oh no, no, that's hype main that right there. That should have get you hype.
Speaker 2: Balling, balling, like like I play for New Whiskey.
Speaker 1: Shit, you don't something that came across my desk. Somebody was talking. It was like, you know, the young kids, you know, we have a real weird space and hip hop because like young kids, they ain't trying to spin. You know, when we was out there starting, we was busting out bubble to come up with some ship. Nowadays, these kids sound effects and it's over before it starts, because these guys find a way to either get killed or kill somebody before they even really really blow up like that. And so you see kids nowadays saying they don't even want to rap, they rather be streamers because they're watching guys like Constant not Maiden and them dudes going to the bank. So kids now, it's almost like we have a lack of talent. No offense to anybody doing their thing, but we have a lack of talent because kids want to go another way for the first time. Instead of just saying I want to be a rapper, they say I want to be a streamer, and it's less dangerous. They're getting up there, they're joking and making money, they having fun, they dancing, and they're not dying.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that. I'm always put the music first. But you're right about that is becoming a very dangerous game in a dangerous space. And they drilling and spinning and sliding and doing all of them shits and decreasing the population. So probably make some of the younger kids don't want to do it's also making some of the younger kids want to do it. To keep an eye on on that part of it. But you know, streaming is dope. But I love streaming. I love I put music first because I'm an artist and I want to see more music. I want to see more artists. I want to see it more rapping, you know, I mean more substance. But as long as they can stay out of trouble, make money, do whatever they do, that's always a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Why it seems like all the time my friends who are my age, you're a little bit younger, get back in the gym and start working out crazy, and they lifting up the whole gym and they tear their shoulder.
Speaker 2: They always get hurt, these guys.
Speaker 1: Ever the guy yo, but I mean like every starts working out, they hurt themselves.
Speaker 2: They always yo house the gym, tore my did this? Now, what the fuck are you doing in there?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 2: I'd rather just take olds epic and take And with that said, ladies and jitlemen, this Joe fifty three. Where you can look thirty five, I look thirty five, where you can look thirteen And if you.
Speaker 1: Need energy, get that kiss Caffeth baby me.
Speaker 2: Joe and Joe and Jada we like Wow