Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh let's kiss you, Yill Moore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeart Radio podcast.
Speaker 3: This is a very special addition. And y'all we are all together.
Speaker 4: You have well?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, let me backtrack. Four out of the six six are together.
Speaker 5: We had Emma, our amazing producer, Amy Sugarman's fot you're.
Speaker 6: Five or seven and nobody listening knows we're not good at math.
Speaker 3: Numbers are not as strong.
Speaker 6: So we prove that to them regular every day, every day. I forget that.
Speaker 4: Beginning episode we were trying to do math like years ago, and then some social media genius made.
Speaker 6: That I don't even remember why. Anyway, keep going.
Speaker 5: We have Tara and then we also have Easton, and Easton is going to be our moderator today, so Amy tell them what's going on today?
Speaker 6: Okay. So Easton is wearing a suit, a full suit, let me just a very stylish.
Speaker 4: Black suit with his sneakers which look these are white.
Speaker 1: Sneakers are by Clear Weather. The rest of the suit is by H and M. Well fits you nicely, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: So this is inspired by hopefully you all listen to the Gilmore Girl's Gazette and at the end of every Gilmore Girl's Gazette we do a trivia question.
Speaker 6: Well, being the geniuses that.
Speaker 4: We are, we thought what better for the holidays than to do a full trivia game. Yep, we're not going to torture for that long, but buckle up, like, get your family, get your friends. See if you can answer the Gilmore Girls trivia as quickly as we can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and play along. Play along. This is for you with your phone.
Speaker 6: Hit pause.
Speaker 7: Also, is this like a sack of cards you bought Amy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is, so please stay tuned or go back because I don't remember what how we're airing it, but we're giving Gilmore Girls gift ideas and this is one of the best. So if you missed it after you listen to this, go back and go to the Gilmore Girls Gazette Gift.
Speaker 6: Edition if you like those geeves.
Speaker 3: I have used many items on that list.
Speaker 6: Thank you. I know I did a really really I had a really good list.
Speaker 4: So the problem is I can't totally remember because I bought all these like for real, over the last six months. I can't totally remember where I got everything, So this was either Amazon or Walmart. And it is a it's a Gilmore Girl's Trivia Deck an episode guide, so it has this tiny little book so it has every episode and it's an episode guide to every episode, which I am fifty and can barely read this.
Speaker 6: But at any moment I'm going to.
Speaker 4: So the episode gut is very tiny and the trivia questions are quite small print as well, but I'm.
Speaker 6: Able to read them.
Speaker 3: Are you going to need readers soon?
Speaker 6: I have them. I carry them. That's so cute in my purse, and I have two in the car just in case. But it's the in case is getting closer.
Speaker 7: Welcome the club, because thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm on the other day.
Speaker 4: Uh, I was trying to see something and I was just like, I can sling out, but for the most part, I don't have to.
Speaker 5: So with that being said, we each have a very unique sound. So I'm going to play mine first. So when we're playing this, whichever one buzzes in first gets.
Speaker 6: To answer the question, you'll know who that.
Speaker 3: Is, like Jeopardy style. So this is mine, Danielle's good.
Speaker 6: I'm Amy, and here's this one.
Speaker 1: And now.
Speaker 6: I might switch that up just to throw a curve.
Speaker 7: This is mine?
Speaker 4: Oh, uncomfortable? And then Easton's just our host. So let's do this now, do we? Is there anything for the winner? Just amongst us?
Speaker 6: There should be some sort of a prize for the winner.
Speaker 3: Not that.
Speaker 8: I think we're good good, Okay, the winner finds out later.
Speaker 4: The winner gets to do something us like the winner, Well, we'll think of it. Something We don't know what it is here, okay, because we're just here for the fun.
Speaker 6: All right, Easton, you take it over?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna say, do we need it? I don't like my stool because I'm I need aol. It's hurt my neck. So I'm just letting you know I might be a little slow.
Speaker 3: I probably have a Christmas tree hat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got our festive stuff. Tara got the better chair. I'm not gonna lie. All right, shake it out, shake it out. Are there any rules?
Speaker 3: Do we need to answer? What is black?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Is there anything you buzzn't at any time? Do you have to finish the question and then buzz or we can buzz anytime.
Speaker 1: If you know the answer before I finished asking the question, buzz away you don't need to phrase it in the form of a question. You don't need to spin a wheel. All those game show rules are out the window. This is Gilmour girls. We're in stars Hollow now baby, right, all right, let's go Seacrest. All right, first question here, who sees Laura like kissing Max at Chilton?
Speaker 6: Danielle Rory?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Wrong, Amy? Paris Paris?
Speaker 7: The second you said, nor, I am okay.
Speaker 1: If everyone wants to do it jobs, he's also.
Speaker 7: Engineering this thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Paris is correct. All right, we're gonna keep this rolling. Where does Rory hide when Jamie turns up to take out Paris Amy closet? Yes?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 7: Rewind? Where when was that?
Speaker 6: It was during Chilton? I don't know, but I just know she's.
Speaker 2: Jamie.
Speaker 6: She was at her house. Am I remember.
Speaker 3: Jamie was a cute boyfriend like the Yeah. Yeah, one who.
Speaker 6: Went to a different school than her. No, he was one year older. Yeah.
Speaker 4: First of all, I hate when I say remember it's remember remember?
Speaker 6: Okay, continue, I am sure?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Why does missus Kim dislike Laura Lai Amy.
Speaker 6: Because she had Rory at Woodlock.
Speaker 1: Close?
Speaker 3: But no, Danielle, she's not married.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 8: She does women.
Speaker 6: Yeah, judge, good one.
Speaker 1: All right. They say you should never lend money to friends. But how much does Luke lend LAURAAI?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Think that was Amy?
Speaker 6: Four thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: No, Danielle forty that's no? Do you know it? Or can I do it again?
Speaker 1: For it?
Speaker 3: Seventy thousand?
Speaker 8: Are we are?
Speaker 6: We hire La?
Speaker 1: It's too high?
Speaker 6: Four thousand wasn't too high? I know?
Speaker 1: Four thousands too low?
Speaker 8: Ten thousand, twenty thousand higher, thirty thousand.
Speaker 1: We're going to get that eventually.
Speaker 6: We're going to guess every number that closes.
Speaker 5: Originally, Luke's got a lot of done.
Speaker 7: He collects his paychecks from the don in that real estate.
Speaker 3: He's good. Yeah, he's a simple man.
Speaker 1: Since that one was such a struggle, let's do a little easier question. What is Sukie's profession?
Speaker 6: Daniel Daniel, She's a chef.
Speaker 1: That's right, thank you, Okay. What is the name of the club? Emily is a member of Danielle the dr that's right? What do you stand for?
Speaker 3: Daughters of an American Revolutions?
Speaker 1: That's correct.
Speaker 7: Yeah, your buzzer is a problem, but then played before mine.
Speaker 4: My buzzer is also a professional buzzer, you guys, I actually have it.
Speaker 1: I forgotten first, So.
Speaker 4: I got a professional buzzer in my mail and I was like, what is this? And I just started going around making people fart.
Speaker 1: But I was like, too much power for one person. Exactly what band did the girls see in New York?
Speaker 7: The go Goss sing.
Speaker 1: It extra credit? What was their big hit?
Speaker 6: Manic Monday walk like an Egyptian? How much time do you have?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? We got Bengal super fan, who was Richard's Yale sweetheart.
Speaker 7: Oh lot as one of the greatest names in TV.
Speaker 6: And the fact that we met her just the once. But we met her remember at the Yale game when I'm like where I remember meeting? Tracked down Pendal and we tried.
Speaker 3: And we couldn't find Yeah, she.
Speaker 4: Would have been perp in that Gilmore Girls live at the Warners. Oh my gosh, he this sorry.
Speaker 1: Look, So, if you're going to get this game for home, it appears there's a different difficulty levels of this questions.
Speaker 6: It goes from easy to harm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because one of them. I'm just going to ask this because I think it's fun. Who always wears a backwards baseball hat Danielle. That's right, Luke, alrighty, which of Emily's maids tries to sue her?
Speaker 6: Oh that's hard. Oh, I'm not going to get that.
Speaker 7: Does it say what season?
Speaker 1: It does not say what season?
Speaker 6: That would be a good little tippit on the cards.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't have the answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, Gerda from Hamburg.
Speaker 8: Vaguely familiars always a different one, so that all good?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, if you're screaming at your podcast app right now, here's another one. What is the name of loreleized dog?
Speaker 3: Danielle paul Anka.
Speaker 6: And we have the real.
Speaker 1: That's right. I can hear music, legend famous song.
Speaker 6: Don't sing it, we don't want to pay for it. But what was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: I know? Put your head on my shoulder. That's right.
Speaker 1: There. Who does Rory move in with after dropping out of Yale?
Speaker 6: Amy, Richard and Emily?
Speaker 1: That's correct, her grandparents, Richard and Emily.
Speaker 6: Can you argue also Paris?
Speaker 4: Yes, but technically but no, because that yes, that was when she moves out.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can give me both, you could.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna give it to give her an extra point.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm really sucking over.
Speaker 6: Have you gotten one?
Speaker 7: No, my buzzer is so slow.
Speaker 6: I can't even whatever you want.
Speaker 1: What is Emily's biggest concern when Lurlai cancels her wedding to Max Amy.
Speaker 6: Having to tell everybody no that she'll know that she'll be alone forever. I don't close. It's not you reread the question.
Speaker 1: What is Emily's biggest concern when Laurai cancels her return the gifts? Yes?
Speaker 4: Sorry, everybody, I am so sorry that I did not get that right away.
Speaker 6: I do not deserve a point for that. But continue.
Speaker 1: What is the name of Babette's cat that dies? All right, let's let's keep it going. Uh, Danielle has a considerable lead. I believe what it's the score one? So Tara one Danielle seven, Amy five Dan the lead Tara on the board. Now, finally, when Rory graduates from Yale, how many resumes does she send out?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Three like eighty one closer but.
Speaker 1: Not the correct number?
Speaker 7: Seventy two so close, seventy one, so close, seventy four, seventy four.
Speaker 3: By oh, I guess it was the three interviews because she did the magazine. Yeah, yeah, who.
Speaker 1: Did Emily think Christopher would eventually marry Amy LAURAA. That's correct.
Speaker 7: Answer question.
Speaker 1: Who is Chase Bradford.
Speaker 4: An actor that played one of the characters on Gilmour Girls.
Speaker 1: That's incorrect.
Speaker 7: Chase Bradford connected to which character.
Speaker 1: Connected to Laura? A lie?
Speaker 6: He's not the coffee guy?
Speaker 1: Was he? He's he might be.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he is a blind date set up by Lola's parents.
Speaker 7: I don't remember that.
Speaker 6: What is happening?
Speaker 3: We need people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, screaming from her home right now.
Speaker 6: I was wondering why Susanne's on here because we didn't let her play because.
Speaker 3: She would literally smoke.
Speaker 1: Who does Rory see kissing Jess at the first daniel Stars hollow end of.
Speaker 6: Summer that worked at the beauty.
Speaker 7: Dang it, Danielle was waiting what's her name?
Speaker 6: Daniels? Kind of like.
Speaker 4: That is a very funny episode when she goes into the store and she you know, gets all.
Speaker 6: Because that's a great one.
Speaker 1: Agree to this game. This is an easy question, but the specificic of it it gives me an intrigue. Here for you, what does miss Patty donate to the rummage sale for underwear?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Her dance costume. I was just close a picture of her her dance in a dance costume.
Speaker 1: It's something she danced on.
Speaker 6: A piece of ply from her.
Speaker 1: Drums that she danced on at the Copa cabana. Yeah, yeah, five more. We're getting into the heat of it here, Tara, you still have a chance to.
Speaker 6: Got one.
Speaker 3: This podcast, the one that's probably seen it the most.
Speaker 6: I know, seriously, you know what it is.
Speaker 8: I think it's just become comfort of hearing these voices that I like. Forget the details, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's see if you can get back on with this one. What does Emily think, Laurel I should add to the inn spot A spot I have also accepted tennis court.
Speaker 7: I don't do you remember the spall?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The SPA.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree with Emily.
Speaker 6: Kind of more from the movies?
Speaker 1: What does Rory do to help her decide which college to choose? Amy?
Speaker 6: Yes or no? List?
Speaker 1: Yes, pro conon, Yes that's correct. Where does Lane idle her CDs in the floorboards before?
Speaker 6: Right at you.
Speaker 3: And my finger was already down. Let me take I need to be Amy.
Speaker 1: What does Laura discover on her porch after she and Jason break up? Amy?
Speaker 6: The dollhouse.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Two episodes.
Speaker 1: Danielle's buffering loading information.
Speaker 3: It's not her clothes, is it?
Speaker 6: No? She broke up with Digger who after she broke up with who? After something she.
Speaker 3: Loved at his apartment? And I cannot call. But it is.
Speaker 1: It's a living thing, her dog, her cat. It's two cats, two cats.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 7: Two cats.
Speaker 1: Lorelai discovers two cats on her porch after seeing Jason break up.
Speaker 6: What what's a score?
Speaker 7: Definitely two?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 6: What this is a photo finish?
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a lot of pressure here. What does Richard want LORELEI to do with the graduation check he gives her? Danielle?
Speaker 3: Oh no, Amy, wait?
Speaker 6: Can I go? I think has the diner?
Speaker 3: That's that's not right.
Speaker 1: He wants her to put it towards something fun.
Speaker 8: Oh shoot, oh that's right, right, Okay, we gotta do another one.
Speaker 6: Well tired? All right?
Speaker 1: This one's relevant to recent events. What award does Rory's love interest Jess received from.
Speaker 6: Walmart Employee of the month.
Speaker 4: That's right, I forgot commercial enterprise that we don't know what it is yet.
Speaker 3: I'm really really pissed that you want on a Jess question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, because he's not even my guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love him, of course, but it was one question.
Speaker 6: I know. But Easton, don't shuffle the deck.
Speaker 7: I'm not sling like this card game though, like I I get it.
Speaker 4: It's a good I still stand by that the candy eating contest is a is a party threat could be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not encouraging drinking, but this is an.
Speaker 7: Excellent yes, definitely.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also picture like a fireplace and like sitting around and then there's lodge while you're all on your ski trips right with.
Speaker 3: Some red wine.
Speaker 7: There is a Christmas behind Danielle's head.
Speaker 4: Doesn't be a great party, it would be a great game at the Dragonfly.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had an instruction.
Speaker 6: The instructions were in the middle, were rated by difficulty.
Speaker 1: It was it's by loral I, Rory, Emmeline Richard and stars Hollow.
Speaker 5: Oh oh that's why we didn't get to logan.
Speaker 7: Just pick a random from the middle.
Speaker 5: Well, Amy one, congratulations, Amy, Wait, we should do this more.
Speaker 7: Just keep going through the stack.
Speaker 3: Well we use it for trivia is yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh gosh, I just meant like for Gilmore Girl's Gazette if you listened, I.
Speaker 7: Didn't listen to this last We do it every week.
Speaker 8: This last week, listen, I gotta I gotta keep up with Suzanne, who finds details in the.
Speaker 3: Episode amend I will never see it.
Speaker 7: Pretty well, right, this is one.
Speaker 5: Of our last episodes of the year. I can't believe twenty twenty four is almost Yeah, let's.
Speaker 4: Do New Year's resolution Gilmore style, some kind of resolution tied to Gilmore girls.
Speaker 6: Hold on, I'm sweating. I have love that idea. How about sad because flashes. We're going to talk about it podcast in a.
Speaker 3: Few days, so save it.
Speaker 6: Tara, Wait, what is it?
Speaker 3: Tar was about to say?
Speaker 6: What you're sure I've.
Speaker 7: Already said in a podcast episode, But it's okay.
Speaker 3: What is well you're about to say?
Speaker 7: I'll save it? What a resolution related to Gilmore? I have one, but.
Speaker 6: We're not saying it right now.
Speaker 3: No why because that's we're going to do that in our next episode.
Speaker 6: Well, stay tuned, folks, I didn't know that.
Speaker 7: Geez, get ready for our revolution.
Speaker 3: All right, guys Gilmore girls.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, we're gone.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, hey everybody, and don't forget follow us on Instagram at I am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.