Speaker 1: Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika.
Speaker 2: Hi, Amika, nice to meet you. And this is our car, the Blippy Mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Blippy Mobile takes us to amazing places where we have awesome adventures. I wonder where will we go today? Jump in the Flippy mobiles. Okay, you're playing.
Speaker 2: And learning along the way, Hey, adventures, jump this way. It's Flippy and Mika's on the ro tritty day.
Speaker 1: Howdy howdy, Farmer Meka. Have you seen my watering cam?
Speaker 2: Yes, Farmer Blippy, it's right behind Tabs. I mean this chicken.
Speaker 1: Great question, Tabs, I need the watering can to water our tomato plant.
Speaker 3: How about a little more water, Farmer Blippy?
Speaker 2: A little more?
Speaker 3: A little more?
Speaker 2: Maybe too much?
Speaker 3: Hey, Farmer Blippy, why do you think our tomato plants leaves are so droopy?
Speaker 1: Great question? I wish we could ask a real farmer who lives on a farm.
Speaker 2: What's that, taps? You want to visit a farm too?
Speaker 1: That's a great idea. Wait, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Speaker 2: Road trip?
Speaker 1: Hey friend? Do you want to come with us?
Speaker 3: All right? Awesome, I'll check the maps I've got in my jam pack.
Speaker 1: Meet you at the Blilipy mobile. Bell hie him oh, b hie, quick quick put your seatbolnce on.
Speaker 2: Get ready for our Igriconna.
Speaker 1: Have some fun in the flippy ole meal drive away, finding you ad benches, mell lap bad.
Speaker 2: Play left foll ye me hie, let's go I ow a all right?
Speaker 3: According to my mapping compass, watch, the farm is down this road, around the bend and over the hill, and.
Speaker 1: There's tabs flying along with us. Hi tabs.
Speaker 4: Look, the buildings are getting further and further apart, and there are fewer cars on the road.
Speaker 1: And I know the perfect game to play while we drive there. What's outside your window?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Friend? Do you want to play what's outside your window with us? Awesome?
Speaker 4: You can look.
Speaker 1: Outside, close your eyes, imagine what you see? A monster truck? Who knows what's outside your window?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll go first.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's a yellow tractor and it's heading to do some work in that cornfield. What do you see outside your window? And what sound does it make?
Speaker 2: Awesome? Do you hear that we're here? Let's explore.
Speaker 1: Hey, I bet that's the farmer. Let's go talk to her. Hey, it's me Blippy and this is my best friend Mika. Nice to meet you, and this is Tabs.
Speaker 2: Hey there, I'm farmer Barb and this is my.
Speaker 3: Welcome high Farmer Barb. We were wondering how to take care of fruits and vegetables.
Speaker 2: Can you help us? I sure can.
Speaker 4: Three things plants need are soil, sun, and water, but not too much.
Speaker 2: Water or they will get droopy. And droopy plants aren't happy plants.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, Farmer Barb.
Speaker 1: Good to know. Was that a rooster?
Speaker 2: That's right, Blippy. Want to take a look around and see the other things on the farm. Oh yeah, thank you. Hey, I know the perfect game we can play. What's that sound?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you want to play?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 1: Awesome?
Speaker 2: What's that sound? Follow your ears?
Speaker 3: What do you hear?
Speaker 2: Alas or even a.
Speaker 1: Rock for the sounds today?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's listen.
Speaker 1: Whoa, it's a giant sprinkler. Yeah. Do you hear that? It's watering that big field of vegetables. They just need a little sprinkle, not too much. Drink up vegetables.
Speaker 2: What do you hear? That is awesome?
Speaker 1: Hey, Farmer Barber is driving the tractor.
Speaker 2: Cool tractor, Farmer Barb. Thanks Blippy. You two want to help me harvest some tomatoes.
Speaker 1: We can use the Flippy mobile to help. I'm gonna need the grabber arm.
Speaker 2: Grabber arm. This is sweet, Slippy. Your grabber arm.
Speaker 4: Attachment will cut the tomato plants, shake the tomatoes off the vine, and carry them to the trailer in my tractor just like my arm. Sir.
Speaker 2: Now, let's harvest some tomatoes. This is so fun.
Speaker 1: You have so many vegetables on your farm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have a tomato plant too. Did you know that tomatoes are a fruit, not a vegetable. That is because they have seeds and grow from flowers.
Speaker 2: Cool, right, so cool.
Speaker 1: It's that time foray down on the farm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're working today.
Speaker 1: You gotta big some fruit and vegetables. Yes, yeah, it's santime time harvest to send soil and water, have help to fat all the food on farm. Now we're ready to go, So roll up your sleee let me sleep.
Speaker 2: Let's do our best.
Speaker 1: Yes, because it's sametime time harvest.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait to harvest. Did you know tomatoes are fruit tabs?
Speaker 1: Tabs his tabs chasing the chickens.
Speaker 2: Oh no, chickens don't like to be chased. Let's go out.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tabs over here.
Speaker 2: I know you love chickens, Tabs, but they don't like to be chased.
Speaker 3: Everyone needs personal space, including animals.
Speaker 2: That's okay, Tabs. Look how happy they are when you respect their space.
Speaker 3: Look, Tabs is pretending to be a chicken with them. Now, let's all be chickens.
Speaker 2: That was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a great day. Thanks for showing us your farm, Farmer Barbe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was awesome. I think it's time to head back to the club house. Thanks for all your help. Come back and visit anytime. Bye bye, Farmer Bomber.
Speaker 1: I have so much fun today, me too. I loved helping Farmer Barb and exploring her farm.
Speaker 3: Farmer Barb said, our tomato plant needs to be in the sun, so I'll move it out on the patio and I'll check the soil with my finger to see if it needs water. Whoa, it does not need more water. It's been so much fun learning new things today.
Speaker 1: What did we learn today?
Speaker 2: It's so cool? One? Two, three? Can you tell me?
Speaker 3: I learned that the three things plants need to grow our soil, sun and water, but not too much water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and tomatoes are fruits, not vegetables.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I liked it all so much. Wait, I have an idea. Let's have another road trip real soon.
Speaker 1: Great idea, Mica, and you're invited to Bye bye bye jump in the flippy mobiles. Ouay youre planing.
Speaker 2: And learning along the way. Hey adventures, jump this way.
Speaker 1: It's the BN Micaus.
Speaker 2: Of the road Trip Day.
Speaker 1: This podcast is executive produced by Moonbug Entertainment and Wheelhouse DNA