Speaker 1: Rain Drops.
Speaker 2: Reality with the King podcast is back on tour and my first stop is in Atlanta, Georgia on Monday, February third. I am joined by special guest, married to medicine star doctor Heavenly.
Speaker 1: And baby.
Speaker 2: We are going to have a good time, so get your tickets. It's available as City Winery, Atlanta. Also link in my bio on my Instagram, Twitter pages and don't forget Monday February third at the City Winery in Atlanta, Georgia. Carlos King and married to medicine star doctor Heavily.
Speaker 1: This is a show you do not want to miss.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Reality the King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Oh, rain Drops, hold on to your Daddy's girls, Gretchen is bad sound effect? Please? We are going to have fun in this episode. Let me tell you something. So a lot of crazy things that's been happening in the reality world that's a little like exhausting and dark and negative, and I want this episode to be a fun one. And that's the reason why we are going to talk about Gretchen ross SE's return to the Real Housewives of Orange County Baby just in time for their nineteenth season. I'm super thrilled, super stoked. And later on in this episode, we have to recap the most recent Part two reunion of Salt Lake City. But first we have to get into the Blonde bombshell. Hey lack Lee Blonde, Hey brings me the phone. Gregora Rossi is coming back.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I have to admit and mistakes between us raindrops.
Speaker 1: I've been asking for this for a very long time.
Speaker 2: Yes I have. I've been talking about my podcast.
Speaker 1: I've been talking about it at.
Speaker 2: The plant based restaurants that I go to an Orange County but I'm there. I talked about it to my friends on the podcast when I am a guest on their shows. I told this to Teddy. I even told this to Tamra. Okay, that's the type of producer and a friend that I am. I don't talk behind your back. I say it to your faith. I told Tamara, like, girl, we need Gretchen back on the show. And one thing I love about Tamara, Tamara wants that show to be great, and if that means bringing back her arch ne nemesis to make it happen, trust me, y'all. Tamar ain't worried. She ain't scared. If anything, she cannot wait to be reunited with the woman that gave her some iconic reads.
Speaker 1: And so did she.
Speaker 2: Yes. So it was announced, okay, on Wednesday, that Gretchen Rossi is returning to the Real Housewives of Orange County. But this is the gag. She's not returning as a housewife. She's returning as a friend to the show. As you all know, she did four seasons of show, okay, seasons four through eight. Y'all may not know this, but y'all can.
Speaker 1: Find out now. Child.
Speaker 2: I started watching The Real Housewives of Orange County during season four, okay, and I'm gonna tell you why. Oh gosh, my phone is going off. My phone is going off. Let me put it off. Do not disturb because somebody read me in the convent is that Carlos, Can you please cut your phone off?
Speaker 1: It's distracting.
Speaker 2: So to the lovely person who still gave me a five star review and told me I've a rage job, I love you, but please please please turn your phone off. The beats distract us. I apologize. I'm a busy businessman. Okay, so I keep my phone off, but I just turned it on.
Speaker 1: Do not disturb.
Speaker 2: See, I listened to the ray drops, So there we go. Okay, stop. Gretchen was on season four, and I did not start watching the Real Housewives of Orange until season four. I did it and dabble season one, two and three. I was like a Diehart fan. I wasn't even like a true die Heart fan of reality TV as relates to housewives. I was into Desperate Housewives, and baby, I was into the Hills. Okay, this is a Heidi and Spencer stand account. Okay, and shout out to Heidi Montague. Download her latest song so that her and Spencer cannot only get a reality show, they can also get some money to rebuild their home in California as well. And our thoughts in prison go out to them and everybody who has suffered a loss in California. Okay, so look, baby, when Gretchen and her Jordash jeans giving you a broke down, Denise Richards, Honey, a broke down, Taylor Swift and Gretchen is gorgeous. But we're talking back in season four, Baby, where you know you wore there wasn't on Lulu Limmon Baby, Baby. It was Jordanash jeans or guest jeans, okay, and a top from thirteen below or dots okay. I would never forget the moment Gretchen fine ass strutted down the street, Honey, looking like a video girl from a Nirvana video. Baby, and you had Vicky at Tamar at the libel Z along with the other housewives at Tamra the icon. The legend you are said, hold on to your daddy's girls, goes Gretchen. That's when I fell in love with this genre of reality docuseries that we now call the Housewives. It's because of Tamra's bite. You gotta give it to the girl Tamara Bite. Maybe stay tuned to that episode. And then I was so enthralled with who is this than Nicole Smith, woman that is in the Orange County at the time. She was seeing this guy who looked like Colonel Sanders. You know he was a handsome guy. Mad he rest in peace. But she was dating this guy who was very attractive, right, a silver daddy, if you will, not from Silver Lake, but a silver daddy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here he was.
Speaker 2: He's fine. I thought he was so handsome. But long story short, the girls gave Gretchen hell because let's have a real conversation about the icon that Gretchen Rossi is.
Speaker 1: Let's have a real conversation.
Speaker 2: Gretchen is the original portche.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna read me for filth. I don't care, Mike drop. Gretchen is the original portie. Gretchen is the first housewife that stepped on the scene that was a certified baddie.
Speaker 1: I mean a battie.
Speaker 2: I mean you looked at her and you said, this woman belongs on the cover of Playboy. Like, Gretchen set the tone for the baddies to follow along, baby, and she was that she was very young, and she was like who you expect a quintessential housewife to be. Because remember at that time, Ma, we had the scripted show Desperate Housewives, and we had the character played by the beautiful Eva Longuria. You know, the young, pretty housewife who was married to the older businessman. Now, granted he wasn't as old as Gretchen's man was at the time, but you know, she fulfilled that eva long girlier role, right, So Gretchen set that tone for the girls. Gretchen was young, bad, and very likable, and I remember being like, why are y'all so mean to this baddie, Like she's so sweet. I did not understand it, and then she just to me. She became the thing favorite and she became iconic. And we have to talk about how iconic Gretchen is because Gretchen and Tamra are like Kenya and Porsche, and that's what I want to see. And on top of that, I'm gonna get back to Kenya and Portia comparison.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Is also the fact that Gretchen is friends with Jen and Katie, who are current housewives, so she's coming in through them, obviously, and it's nice to let me just say this. It is nice that Jin has somebody on her side. You have these two blondes, Gin and Gretchen, come on freaking frack these Atlanta comparison is everything because they just announced the trailer, so I'm stoked about that too. AnyWho, Gretchen and Jin. You see how that rhymes, The new freaking frack. Okay, we're gonna call it the vanilla an extract. Okay, not ebting, ivory, vanilla and axtract.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: So you got vanilla an extract. Gretchen and Jen the new freaking frack. They are going to come in and pretty much team up on Tamera. You're gonna have these two beautiful blondes team up against another beautiful blonde. And I'm here for it. Listen, I don't care what y'all say. OC to be in his nineteenth season. They are killing it. They are killing it, and to know that we get to see that, I'm thrilled. But yeah, Gretchen and Tamra are definitely the Kenya and Porsche of the OC. They just don't get along, and their arguments and their reads and their shade towards each other is going to make compelling television. But there is a caveat that we have to address. Gretchen is coming back as a friend. Let's have a real conversation. Gretchen is coming back at a deficit, and we have to bring up Alexis Belino, who also came back as a friend.
Speaker 1: It's hard when you're a friend to the.
Speaker 2: Show to be able to tell your full story because you're not a main character, you're not a main cast member. You are a friend to the show. You're literally a friend to the show. You're the psidekick to Johnny Carson. You are the Ed McMahon of Housewives. Okay, yes, Ed McMahon, there you go. What we saw with Alexis Belino was, Yes, she came in with John and it was the whole drama between them and Shannon. Now, Alexis who I love, who I got a chance to meet, and she's beautiful inside and out and I love John two. But Alexis did share to me on my podcast that, you know, it was hard for her to be able to have AVO and a lot of that had to do with her being a friend of because she wasn't able to show her full life outside of being Shannon's ex boyfriend's new girlfriend, and she felt that was a dark cloud over her entire storyline that she was unable to, you know, get out of a lot of people close to the show has said no, U lessus came in. That's who she was, and we try to tell her not to talk about it, but she did any way. Child, So listen TIF for tat. That's what both sides are saying. Okay, Gretchen coming back as a friend of is going to be very tricky, very tricky. Number One, we want to see Slade, Okay. I want to see and dive into and settle in their relationship. What was going on between her and Slade, you know, I want to understand what's going on with their family life. I need to know all of that, and that's exactly what I want to see. My concern is if they're able to show us a deep dive in terms of their relationship due to the fact that she's a friend to the show. That's my concern. My concern is will Gretchen come in and be a one trick pony and just go out the camera or will she really try to come in and settle into this cast and be authentic and really just provide us with some commentary that doesn't seem one sided. It's going to be very hard, very hard, because as a friend, you are the b character. And one thing about Gretchen, she's an a character. She's a great reality star, okay, and she has so much potential to get an orange. So my advice to Gretchen is, if you're listening, Gretchen, my advice to you is this, Yes, come in and read Tamor for filth. I mean look, because Tabra, well, think about my girl, Tabra.
Speaker 1: Tamba likes a fight. Listen.
Speaker 2: Tabra is Mike Tyson. She was signing up for a pay per view fight any day of the week. And when I say a fight, I don't mean physic, call me verbal. Tamra loves a verbal spat, so trust me, Tamra's like, bring it on, bitch, right. So my advice to Gretchen is yes, read Tamor for fil so we can get us some good, you know, blond bombs. But I really would like to see Gretchen immerse herself outside of the friendship she already has with Katie and Jen. I want to see Gretchen try to befriend Shannon, Heather, Emily and Gina. I want to be able to see her really immerse herself in that collective and in the end we can see if she's able to score a friendship bracelet. Okay, that the they're not OG's, but that Heather, Emily Gina, Tamra and Shannon did at that pickup scene towards the end of the three part reunion.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 2: Let's see if Gretchen is able to score a friendship bracelet at the end of the season. We love Slade. Slade is the original Peter Thommas. Peter is Patricia Slade. Are you Sally or are you Sloan? Are you Sloan? We need to know these things, so Slade aka Sally. We want to see Slade in the women's business. We want to see Slade also insert himself in the ladies drama. Slay is fantastic when it comes to his commentary on the Girls. We want to see that. I want to see Slay on the girls trip. I want to see Slade on the Girl's trip.
Speaker 1: Child.
Speaker 2: Slay has never met a female's business that he did not sign up for. Honey, he filled off the application, he got his EI N number. Okay, girls, he has a website. Okay. Sally loves to be in the women's business. I love Sally. So to see Gretchen and Sally be with the girls and have dialogue, I'm here for it. So I am super thrilled with the fact that Gretchen and Rossi and Sally are back on the Real Housewives of Orange County and Gretchen please listen to me. Now, come in, be authentic. We miss you, we love you. We just want you to be authentic. Okay, don't come in too thirsty. Okay, you could be a little dehydrated, baby, you know that's fine.
Speaker 1: You know, quench your thirst.
Speaker 2: Okay, but don't come in feeling like you're in a coma or on a ventilator. We need to be able to understand your motive, your motivation, and we also want to see some progression in who you are. We haven't seen you in a lot of years. A lot of things have happened. And what's also very interesting about Gretchen, She's just fascinating to watch and I want to see if there's some growth there. I'm excited. I'm excited. Gretchen and Sally Slade Sloan, welcome.
Speaker 1: Back, child. We are just getting started.
Speaker 2: With the new year comes a chance to reimagine ourselves for the better. But most importantly, Baby, our closets are clothes.
Speaker 1: And how we feel.
Speaker 2: That's why this year I'm resolving to refresh my look with quality pieces and stay on budget, because you know, we got to stay on budget in this economy, right. Therefore, I think everyone needs Quince's Mongolian cashmere sweaters that only costs sixty dollars. And the gag is there's no better workout motivation than some new active wear. Their performance teas and tech shorts are perfect for any movement, whether you're walking, you're doing workouts and squads, these are perfect for those. It doesn't matter how you choose to wear them yourself this year or how you choose to refresh yourself this year either. All Quint's pieces are pricely fifty to eighty percent less than similar brands, so you're already getting an amazing deal. They're able to do that by partnering directly with top factories, cutting the cost of the middleman and passing the savings onto you. Quints only works with the factories that use safe, ethical and responsible manufacturing practices and of course that use premium fabrics and finishes for that luxury feel in every single piece. Okay, I've got a pair of these amazing sweatpants and when I say to you, it feels so good on my body. It's very comfortable, I get to like work out with them, and I'll also get to run errands with them too. So these pieces are not only affordable, they also feel very very very good. So rain Drops, upgrade your closet this year. Without the upgraded price tag, go to quins dot com slash King k I n G for three hundred and sixty five day returns plus free shipping on your order. That's Q you I n c E dot com slash King k I n G to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns Quins dot com slash King. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. All right, rain Drops, so shifting gears. We are going to now get into Part two Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Reunion. Let's kick things off with Meredith Marx. Meredith Marx, round of applause. I enjoyed her this reunion. I like when Meredith is activated. I like when she is very expressive. I want to say this and I love Meredith. I did get the sense. This is my opinion. Meredith is an og and Meredith is great for the show. I did get the sense. And rain Drops tell me if y'all agreed disagree. It did appear that with Meredith having the last seat, I wonder if she felt that she's on the chopping block and the performance that she gave. Although I loved it and I'm here for it, it did give rehearsals at the Grammys.
Speaker 1: You know, it was very rehearsed to me.
Speaker 2: When she got up and threatened to leave and you saw her husband set in the background like, Okay, I'm following the script. I'm going to see how far you're going to take this because we all know you're not leaving the couch, You're not leaving the show, and you damn sure ain't leaving the reunion set. So let's you know, Steth, look like, look, what are we doing. I'm gonna I'm gonna follow your lead. And my thing is this, when a person leaves, they never announce it.
Speaker 1: No one says I'm leaving.
Speaker 2: Especially the Queen up you can leave, okay, especially the Queen of disengagement.
Speaker 1: No one announced this leaving.
Speaker 2: When you said you're leaving and your toes are still touching the ground, if you're gonna leave it, leave right. She wasn't leaving. She literally stood there with her Luberta stuck on the carpet and said, I'm going to leave.
Speaker 1: I'm going to leave.
Speaker 2: I was told that you guys would show all of the footage.
Speaker 1: I'm going to leave.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, she didn't move an inch, she didn't move a mile, she didn't move a pinky toe. Meredith stood there because she knew, like, look, I'm trying to give a moment. Because Meredith between Ohio and Salt Lake City, She's trying to save her job. That's how I took it. Y'all could disagree with me if you want to, child, let me know the comments like y'all do. I felt that it was a very deep sign that we may not see Meyritith next season. And I'm not saying that I want that. I like her a lot on the show, and I think she provides great things for the show. I just got the sense based on her behavior alone, and this based on the frustration from the couch and even Andy. When the whole conversation came up about the behind the ve Vibro podcast, shout out to my friend David. Hey David, about the whole conversation about whether or not my friend David David.
Speaker 1: You are messy bitch.
Speaker 2: How David could have allegedly been leading into Angie's husband by suggesting the gay thing with Brooks, whatever the case may be, out of him, I don't know. I was honestly, y'all, I'm just being real. I was confused by it. I was lost.
Speaker 1: I didn't get it. I just didn't get it.
Speaker 2: And I think I didn't get it because it just didn't make any sense to me, and clearly it did not make any sense to like Andy, and I just felt like everybody was just, I don't know, trying to make a moment happen that just didn't seem genuine. It did not seem genuine to me at all. I just I didn't get it, and I'm just being honest here. I just felt it was a reach. It was a reach to try to possibly make a storyline bigger than what it is. And I think that's why you saw the frustration. And I just gotta be honest. It just it felt desperate, and that's the energy it gave to me. Again, I love mayorag and I want her back on the show. I'm just saying the performance gave desperation, that's all. I'm saying, but maybe I was seeing things through another lands child. So let me know the comments of y'agri or not. But that's what it gave to me. It really did. We have to get into Brahmba and Todd, and I know I promised this will be a fun episode and it will be. I really do love Brahman. Yes, I love all the girls. I love Brahmen. I love, love love her. I think she's super authentic, super real. Let's have a real conversation. Bromwin is married to a very powerful man. And when I look at Bronwyn, she gives me childlike behavior when she's around Todd. And when I say that, it's sort of like, well listen, what she said to the audience into the world is how she pretty much looks for his approval. And that's what I mean by childlike, because that's something that a child says about their parent, right. A child looks for their parents' approval, and when they do that, they are very careful with how they behave because they don't want to piss off their parents. And that's the energy that I got from Bronwin when she's with him. Brom is a firecracker. When she's not around him. And I know that when you're married to a powerful man who is older than you and he's not you to seeing you so activated because in your everyday life, Bron went up until she got on Housewives. She wasn't hanging out with these girls and arguing with them, and they weren't going over her house, you know, drinking tea and looking at fine jewelry on a platter.
Speaker 1: Right, So.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of conversation happened while the show was airing, and I believe that Todd didn't like.
Speaker 1: A few things he was singing.
Speaker 2: And because Brahmin is so much of a fucking natural, she's so good. I think browin taped the season was her real self and the moment she wrapped the season, her husband said, how did it go?
Speaker 1: Was fine for me? I was myself, right.
Speaker 2: I think once the episode started airing, I I think is when a lot of conversations happened in the household.
Speaker 1: And Bron.
Speaker 2: When even Part one reunion brown when who is a Firecracker? I felt like she dimmed her light. I felt like she dimmed her like this entire reunion. She wasn't as quick in the Part one reunion. You know, when she was having a tipper table Lisa Barlow and how Lisa Barlow accused her of not buying the jewelry, you know, honey, the braun and I know what a clap back baby when she said it's my goddamn credit card based on fucking me right.
Speaker 1: I added some sauce to it, but you know, I felt that.
Speaker 2: She did not want to behave that way in front of Todd because Todd was in the building. That's my opinion, and that's the energy that it gave. And it made me feel bad for Broadwin. And the reason why it made me feel bad for Broadwn is because she is such a star. She's such a beautiful woman. I've had the pleasure of meeting her and rain drops when I say to you, she is equally beautiful inside and out. Is a She is the literal definition of a sweetheart. She's so sweet and so beautiful and she understands the assignment. What made me sad is and again I'm basing this off of what I saw. Okay, what made me sad is I don't want Broadwyn to dim her light so that it can be a happy home. You know what I'm saying, that's that's what made me feel sad. And again, I hope I'm wrong, but I missed my Firecracker and I felt like she wasn't present. She was there, obviously, but she wasn't present. It was sort of like, Okay, I want to ship gears a bit. Have y'all seen that movie The Substance with Demi Moore.
Speaker 1: Ray Drops.
Speaker 2: I'm sure ninety eight percent of y'all watched it, But for those who are living under a rock, Demi Moore want a golden globe for this performance. So in The Substance, Demi Moore, listen, I'll give you the quick synopsis.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I can't believe I'm comparing The Substance to the Situation, but I thick you guys would understand it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The Substance is a moving starring Demi Moore and Demi Moore. She's playing a fading celebrity who takes a black market drug which pretty much is like a self replicating substance that temporarily creates a younger, better version of herself. But they have to switch roles, right, So, like Demi Moore plays the older version of herself and this other actress.
Speaker 1: Her name is Margaret Quayley.
Speaker 2: I think she's gorgeous, and she plays like the younger version of the Demi Moore character.
Speaker 1: So I saw that.
Speaker 2: To say, it was sort of like at the reunion, instead of Demi Moore being there, it was like another version of her, That's what I was saying. So instead of Brahman being at the reunion, it was sort of like the other version of Brahman was present. That's what I've been about compared to the substance. So yeah, I didn't see Brobert Hoodie. I saw the other version of herself. And I want I want bron When to not dim her light. I want bron Win to own the star that she is. She is a fucking star and she is meant to be on television. She is a huge part of the success of this season. And let's be clear, she's the reason why I started watching it again because you rain Drop set. We know you love Monica and last season was epic. But you gotta watch this season because Brahm is killing it and I love the cast.
Speaker 1: I'm a big chi K fan too.
Speaker 2: I love Lisa Barlow obviously, I love me some Mary, and I love Mary Listen I love all the girls, but they said child Brahman is bringing it, so watch it. And I watched it, and my rain drops never ever ever failed me. They never fail me. So I missed seeing the Demi Moore version of Brown Men at the reunion, and then to go even further, the topic of the infidelity happened, and this also made me like, this part was hard to watch because let's talk about powerful men, and when I say powerful men, I mean men who have a shitload of money, like over one hundred million dollars. Right, Todd is rich, He's wealthy, he's powerful, he's all those things. One thing that I know about powerful men of that stature they don't like to be embarrassed and they don't like surprises. They're very much in control of every aspect of their life and they have a lot of people on their team to handle a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Again, based on.
Speaker 2: What I say saw obviously, Todd said in this episode that he didn't watch the episode where broadmem revealed that there was some infidelity there. He did not watch it. Do I believe it? I mean I don't. I mean, why wouldn't you. I'm not saying he watched it. In front of Bronwin in the living room on the plasma TV with the remote control. You know, I'm not saying that, but let's be clear when he would when he went to that office, honey, and his assistant said, last night episode detailed X, Y and Z. His assistant cued up that clip allegedly and played it for him.
Speaker 1: He saw it. He saw it.
Speaker 2: There's no way you don't want to watch that. That's the one thing you want to watch. I don't buy that he didn't watch it. I don't buy it. When you are a powerful man of that magnitude, you are more than likely a control freak and you have to control everything. And the only way you're able to control any situation when you're that powerful, you have to know every single piece of information because when you get something wrong, you can lose the deal, you can lose the argument. You gotta have all of your facts. Stray Todd watched that scene. If he didn't watch, let's have a real conversation. If he did not watch that scene, why was it such a very sad state of affairs to even talk about?
Speaker 1: I would have said, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I know she told me that, but yeah, it wasn't shit like I would have been so confident, like, don't she told me what it was?
Speaker 1: I didn't watch that shit? Who cares?
Speaker 2: No, it was the opposite. It was very much like guilty, embarrassed. I have to go to the country club where the nosy ho a people. Because let's talk about country clubs. I've been to a couple. I may even belong to one, but I'm not on the docket. Okay, let's talk.
Speaker 1: About country clubs.
Speaker 2: Country clubs are very affluent, astute. You know, it's a place. It's a place where you're able to like have a pondussa with your peers and you talk about everything from politics to the stock market, to your you know, about your kids, your vacation home that you have in Palm Beach. You talk, you talk about how you are. You know you have a vacation home. It's it's it's it's that's the atmosphere.
Speaker 1: Of a country club.
Speaker 2: I'm telling too much of y'all about my life. Okay, that's a country club, child, So that's a coutry club. AnyWho. So, then one thing about the country club atmosphere, it's like the set of the Real Housewives Reunion there's tons of gossip. Everybody talks about everybody because everybody in the community knows your business. Did you see the Smiths over there? Did you know that they had a big argument and the cops were called to the neighborhood and then we had the Reynolds peaked through the blinds because you know their neighbors and honey, they saw Suzanne come out in her neglige. Ay. I'm not sure if it was Victoria's secret. I digress, but you know something happened. And listen, I'm not saying it was a marital issue, but you know, when it comes to Reginald, there's allegations of affairs. I don't know, so anyways, these are like cybar conversations. I say all of that to say, Tod's embarrassed, and I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I don't blame him for being embarrassed, because that's not what he signed up for. Okay, Todd did the show because his wife wanted to do the show, and that was his way of telling his wife, I support you. You have support to me all these years. You have, you know, supported me me not being home a lot because I work, me always traveling.
Speaker 1: Brahm and doing Housewives, to me, was.
Speaker 2: Todd's way of saying, this is my form of saying I'll support you. I do believe he never watched a Housewives episode ever in life. I do believe that up until his wife got on the show. I do believe that. I think he saw her arguing with the girls and was like, this is weird. I've never seen her act that way, and he said it, I've never seen you act that way, Todd, this is Housewives. And then I think when the when his business became a topic of conversation, that's to me when it was hard to deal with, and I think he and Brahman had some tough conversation.
Speaker 1: Is about that.
Speaker 2: Whether or not Todd had a physical affair versus any emotional one, I'm gonna be honest. I thought it was a physical affair, just based on how Bradin told the girls on the boat. I was surprised to learn in this part to Reunion that it was an emotional affair. Allegedly, Heather didn't buy it. I think there's more there. I don't it's I would have to go to the country club and ask a few friends what that note Joab note whether or not Todd had any emotional or a physical AffA fair.
Speaker 1: We will.
Speaker 2: We may never know, and I can guarantee you Todd, being the staunch businessman he is, he hates the fact that he has built this empire and that his name is now attached to the word of fair.
Speaker 1: He is not happy with that.
Speaker 2: I can promise you that, I can guarantee you that this self made gazillionaire does not like the fact that, of all the hard work he's done over the years, that the word affair, whether it was emotional or physical, is attached to his name.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like it. I promise you that. So that was hard to watch.
Speaker 2: The other thing that was hard to watch, as we're sticking with Brahmin and Todd, was the revelation that Meredith and Seth they go back and forth between Ohio and Salt Lake City, which translation, y'all, it means Meredith flies to Salta City to film the show. I mean, I'm just saying that's why she's staking of Airbnb. So clock it. When Seth pretty much revealed that, you know, he and Meredith have a above average marriage and that they see each other on the weekend sometimes and then Todd interrupted and said, yeah, I get that. I get that I travel a lot, and that's that's kind of like what we do, like he compared it, and Brahma just sat there like yikes, you know, like okay, now I'm embarrassed. Let me let me go back to the Meredith. I think set and Meredith are a couple who have been together for so long that their marriage, in my opinion, is just a marriage of convenience. I don't this is my opinion, Hey, Tamera. I don't see a lot of deep love. And I'm not saying there isn't any there. I am also aware that when you've been married for so long that you go through different seasons in your life. Some seasons you guys can keep your hands off each other, and in some seasons you're like married on paper. I think Meredith and Seth are going through there. We're married on paper season. That's the phase they're in, and I don't have an opinion or thought and whether or not they will.
Speaker 1: Get out of that phase.
Speaker 2: I don't see a lot of their marriage displayed on the show, unfortunately, so I'm not going to guess where things are going to end.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 2: But I definitely think they're in a season of their marriage to where they don't mind seeing each other.
Speaker 1: Like roommates.
Speaker 2: Where you wake up, you have morning breath, and you're trying to get your cup of orange juice and you run into your roommate in the kitchen and you say hi, and y'all walk by each other and y'all go about your day.
Speaker 1: I think that's what they do.
Speaker 2: Their kids are older, they're out the house, they're empty nesters. I just think they're like, whatever Meredith is, you know. I just think Merediam wants something else, child and what that is, hopefully we can find the next seas. Okay, So when Todd said that he could relate to what Seth was saying about seeing his wife on the weekends, Unfortunately that's Brahmin's life and Bronwin is not somebody, in my opinion, who likes that anymore.
Speaker 1: I think Bromwn wants.
Speaker 2: I think Bromwin is one hundred percent in love with Todd, in love with him, in love with him. I think she's grateful that he came into her life and was able to help her right, not only financially but emotionally.
Speaker 1: I believe one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent that Bronwen is in love with her husband, and I think Bronwyn is fighting between her own happiness and keeping the house happy. Okay, this wasn't sad for you, yah, So I'll just say my heart goes out to Marry and her son. I'm happy to have found out that he did complete his thirty day rehab program and that he does have, you know, friends within the program of AA that he's friends with, and that he stays at home a lot more and doesn't really hang out a lot with his old pals.
Speaker 1: That makes me very happy to hear that.
Speaker 2: My advice to the son, Robert Jr. Just gradually get away from the people that will make you get back into the lifestyle.
Speaker 1: So just gradually.
Speaker 2: It's not don't do it sudden suddenly, right, just gradually get out of it. The Princeship and then after that Meredith and Mary Huggs. So you know it's fine. Listen, This re union was okay, wasn't fantastic. Part three looks good because baby Brittany. Brittany is in part three reunion and I don't care what any of y'all got.
Speaker 1: A baby.
Speaker 2: I love me some Brittany Brittany is a tall, blonde wacka do and that's a compliment. I love me some, Brittany. She looked good. She is giving Merrow's Place teas.
Speaker 1: Honey.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to part through reunion. I am, I am all right, Drops, That's all I have for you. Okay. Make sure to go on the City Winery Atlanta website to buy tickets to see me and married to Medicine start doctor heavily at the City Winery in Atlanta on Monday, February.
Speaker 1: Third at eight pm.
Speaker 2: Okay, and don't forget Reality for the King is on TV. We have a very special episode airing Friday, okay, January thirty first, where it's myself and two stars Ashley and Chautava from Ready to Love as we promote the new season of Ready to Love. You can find that on the Open Wapen Network channel. Check your local listings. That's at eight o'clock on Friday, January thirty first. Love you, rain Drops and I'll talk to y'all next whee.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the Kings.
Speaker 2: New episodes dropped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at Deep Carlos King, Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, Baby, my expressions, Yes, don't forget. Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, king Domragin Entertainment, Baby