Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you'd like to join us. We are nineteen days until election day. Early voting is ongoing. You want to register and you want to participate, and you'd like to know when early voting starts and stops in your state, your commonwealth. All that information of public service on Hannity dot com. The Kamala Files Kamala in her own words on Hannity dot com, The Walls Files in his own words Hannity dot Com. I've got to say, as we get the show started today, we have been witnessing history and what we have been able to watch and witness in spite of Kamala, Harris and Joe Biden even threatening this week to withdraw aid from Israel unless they fight the war the way Kamala and Joe want it fought. I mean, it's pretty unbelievable. They give two hundred billion two to Ukraine to fight Russia and barely twenty billion to help Israel, and it's pretty unbelievable. But we have been witnessing military intelligence and military might and military strength that I think will be studied for the next century. It has been so superior. Think think about this when the Iranians. You know, it's a little over a year ago. October seventh, twenty twenty three, the worst terror attack in Israel's history, worst ever, the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a day. You have people murdered, raped, kidnapped, tortured, be headed, and forty thousand. And the message from the Harris Biden administration has been oh, no, no, show restraint, no no, no, be happy that none of the rockets landed after the first attack in April, a direct attack by Iran itself instead of using their proxies a mind Bola, Islamic Jihad and the Huti rebels, and no, Israel wasn't gonna listen. Don't go to Rafa. No, no, no, no, you can't go to Rafa. Can't go to Rafa. We're not gonna support you if you go to Rafa. If you fight back against Iran firing directly into your country, we will only help you defensively. We won't help you offensively. That has been the consistent, insane message after the worst terrorist attack in their history. The Israelis, to their very good credit, have not listened to what Harris and Biden have been saying. On top of that, one of the reasons these proxy wars are at the level that they are at is because, thanks to Harris and to Biden, Iran has gotten wealthy, filthy rich, because they have turned a blind eye of the sanctions that Donald Trump put in place that prevented them from selling their oil on the world markets. And they have taken in now or report early this week, two hundred plus billion dollars. And what do you think that money is being used for? Where do you think the weaponry is coming from? When it goes to his Bolah and Hamas and Islamic Jihad and the Uti rebels or the ballistic missiles. There's some two hundred of them that they fired into Israel directly, and it looks like Israel's going to respond to that too. Look at what the Israelis have been able to do fighting a forefront war. Now they have taken out the number five leader of Hamas, number four, number three, number two, number one, and they've now taken out this guy Sinwar, who is the architect behind the October seventh attack. This is on the heels of taking out the thirty two year leader of the terrorist group His Bulah, and that's that was the Mazraala just recently. Look at what they did by identifying all the soldiers of his Bolah and getting their pagers and simultaneously, you know, they become little many explosive devices, sending a message we know who you are and where you are. And now to the reports that the Iranian Supreme Leader is scared to death, could you imagine being next in line to be the leader or one of the leaders of Hamasa Hezbola or the Supreme leader of Iran. Do you think you're looking the rest of your life over your shoulders knowing that the Israelis are going to come for you, I mean taking out this October seventh mastermind Sinoa found dead along with his bodyguard, who turned out to be a un employee that was in That was one report today. I haven't confirmed with myself, so I should not go early with that report. But anyway, it was according to his Israeli news website. But anyway, IDF forces discovered large amounts of Israeli cash, identifying documents terrorist bodies. I mean, this is incredible intelligence. This is unprecedented superior war strategies that we'd never seen before. It's pretty unbelievable and good for the Israelis not listening to Kamala and Joe and their lectures to show restraint and show restrain and threatening even this week to cut off AID yet again, it's pretty unbelievable that this is where we now find ourselves as a country. I will say this, I just thoroughly enjoyed the interview with Brett Bher that took place with Kamala Harris last night on the Fox News channel. Now there's a lot of nuance to this that you need to know behind the scenes. I mean, he pressed and he pressed and he pressed. And what was amazing just from the very beginning about this is you got to understand. The context is Brett Baar's show is on at six o'clock. They Kamala Harris's people knew that the show had to be turned around. They didn't want one second more than the thirty minutes. They said that they would allow for the interview, and they show up and then she till at five point fifteen. Then not in the chair un till five point seventeen. From a TV perspective, turning that around and getting it on the air, you know, is a monumental task. That's all I can tell you. It is monumental and it is not easy to do. But they they so they're up against the clock and then do it. And then Kamala Harris, there was a lot. It wasn't a lot of joy last night. He didn't like being pressed in any way, shape, matter or formed. She didn't like it one bit. And it was the first time I'd ever seen her pressed, and she was pressed, and she was pressed hard. The Federalists had an interesting article Fox News interview may have may have finally exposed Kamala Harris and that this interview may have done to Kamala where the debate did to Biden town Hall saying Kamala's campaign is over after the Fox News interview. I am not going along with that thinking, but it's an interesting analysis because I am telling all of you, especially if you're in Georgia, North Carolina, if you're in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and Michigan and Arizona and Nevada, to please assume that your vote is the deciding vote in this election, because you don't know. I mean, I know, we thought in twenty twenty two it's going to be a red wave. So to take nothing for granted if you see this as I do, as an urgent inflection point for our country. And it was right by the way for Brettbair to call her out and say what, you know, why would they late, you know, and use the analogy that they were trying to ice the kicker here, and that's exactly what they were trying to do, you know. And the idea that it's only a half hour debate, mays half hour interview. It might seem like a long time, but to really have a real interview, you need Like when I do town halls with Trump, they never go an hour because when you have an hour of television, forty five minutes of it is talk time and then the rest is ad time. It just the way you know, the clocks are running. You got to pay the bills to be able to pay for the you know, pay for the town hall, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so they started and she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't want to answer how many how many illegals do you believe came into the country.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to answer the question.
Speaker 2: You didn't want to answer any question, Donald Trump putting out a truth. I'm sorry an ex post. Great job by Brett Bhaar. He has a massive and irredeemable case of Trump's derangement syndrome. And that was our answer to everything. You know, just Donald, I hate Donald Trump. I hate Donald Trump, and we got we did get some insight into what the Harris campaign's closing arguments are going to be. Here anyway, Trump goes on so bad, in fact, she's barely able to talk about any other subject than the man who had the very best economy ever, the strongest border in history, who just got the unanimous endorsement of the US Border Patrol me. He said, the endorsement was tremendous honor. They said that Comrade Kamala did a terrible job, the absolute worst of memory. Can't be allowed to do it again. And she is also the worst vice president in history, but hopefully will soon be gone. Congratulations to Brett Baarron. A tough but very fair interview, one that clearly showed how totally incompetent Kamala is for the good of our nation. Her inferior cognitive ability must be tested at once. And you know, I mean, there was so many different moments and for her to say, like on the issue of giving sex change operations to felons and illegal immigrants, I will follow the law.
Speaker 1: I will follow the law.
Speaker 2: That wasn't the question what is your position? What do you think the law should be? And what will you advocate for as president? That is the question here, the one that she didn't want to answer. And for the record, you know we now have not one, not two, but we have a third case that has emerged of Kamala Harris forcing taxpayers to pay for sex change operations, in this case for a convicted murderer. We told you about the Washington Free Beacon. We have a convicted double murderer in California. Guy's name's John Jacobson Junior got his free sex change operation. Kamala Harris on tape advocating for it and supporting it. And yesterday Fox News reported the Indiana Attorney General is appealing a federal judge's decision to allow an inmate incarcerated for murdering an eleven month old stepchild to obtain sex reassignment surgery. Following the inmate's lawsuit, and today it looks like the Trump campaign they have uncovered another type of sex change operation that taxpayers would be forced to pay for, this one in California for a person convicted of murdering a father of three young children. And contrary to what Kamala claim last night, Trump actually banned taxpayer funded sex change operations for federal prison inmates. So Brettbahar was right pointing out that those transgender surgeries were performed on federal prison inmates during Trump's four years in office, which is true. They didn't start happening until Harris and Biden took over. And it's worse than that, because it turns out Kamal has claimed that the Trump administration would have permitted those surgeries if any inmate wanted one, was a thousand percent false. In fact, taxpayer funded sex change operations for federal prisoners were actually banned by.
Speaker 1: The Trump administration.
Speaker 2: Not that you want, you know, details or facts to get in the way of a good media mob story here. You know, if we look at some polling numbers, we're going to go through this today. You know, when you have seventy, when you have seventy plus percent, seventy nine percent of Americans thinking the country is on the wrong track.
Speaker 1: Why would anybody vote for that? Why is it?
Speaker 2: We went through crime statistics yesterday. You know that the FBI quietly updated, the DJ quietly updated and for twenty twenty two, eighty thousand more violent crimes, seventeen hundred more murders, seven seven hundred and eighty more rapes, thirty three thousand, four hundred and fifty nine more robberies, thirty seven thousand, ninety one more aggravated assaults, and so, in other words, they had this information as a talking point. Sounds like the hunter Biden laptop in twenty twenty. And then look at, you know, the issues that matter to people. Because Kamala Harris's closing argument is going to be, you know what we played for you yesterday that Donald Trump is a fascist and Donald Trump, James Carver will call him a Nazi, and then we're gonna say he's going to round up people and use the military and arrest them. And then you have these idiot liberal, leftist conspiracy theorist talk show host Rachel Maddow, I'm worried that I might get put in jail. No, nobody's being put in jaml not gonna happen. And I would defend you anyway. I would stand up. But the questions they don't want to ask you. Are you better off than you were four years ago? Because if you look at the annual inflation rate is food prices are up nearly thirty percent since Kamala and Joe got into market. You like eggs, it's up fifty four percent, Dairy products up six thirty six percent. You know, cereals and what not, twenty eight percent increase. If you like the cost of meat, poultry, fish, eggs twenty three point five percent. I mean, these are prices people cannot afford. Shelter for people is seventy two percent of their annual income up dramatically. Inflation just last month three point three percent higher than a year ago. For crying out loud, you know, food counts for thirteen percent of inflation. Shelter is about you know, seventy two percent of what the annual rate is transportation motor vehicle insurance. You look at the border under Trump, you know in fiscal years seventeen eighteen, you know it was under seven hundred thousand illegal immigrants in this country, and we implemented building the wall, stay in Mexico, and for example, by fiscal year twenty twenty, yeah, four hundred thousand tried to cross, two hundred thousand were immediately expelled via forty two and all of those provisions they bragged about getting rid of once they got into office. I played this on TV last night. Anyway, eight hundred nine point one, Shawn is a number. If you want to be a part of the program, ask yourself this question. Are the borders better off, as the economy better off? Our energy price is better off? Are you safer and more secure? How are your schools doing? And why do you think a whopping seventy nine percent of this country we are on the wrong track. Kamala Harris may run on Donald Trump's the fascist and have Carvil says a Nazi and Donald Trump is a racist and wants to round up African Americans and play the race card devide, but they can't run on are you better off than you were four years ago? Listen to this show one time and you're handitized.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity is back on the radio, all.
Speaker 2: Right, twenty five to the top of the hour, toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine point one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program nineteen days to election day, early voting now ongoing throughout the country. If you want to learn about registration in your state or when early voting starts or stops, we have it as a public service on Hannity dot Com, the Kamala Files, the Walls files again in public service. All the radicalism, extremism in their own words, that the state run media mob will never tell you about. But we're doing our job, and I just urge you to just assume that this in spite of the betting markets, in spite of polls that might give you a lot of hope. It's in spite of the fact that Donald Trump is far outperforming where he was in twenty sixteen and twenty twenty. In spite of all of that, twenty twenty two never became a red wave. Just assume for this election that your vote in Georgia, your vote in North Carolina, your vote in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada will decide this election. That's the only way to look at it. And yeah, the Democrats are in a panic, especially after last night. But putting all of that aside, you just have to assume that your vote matters. And while we talk about polls, and while we talk about betting markets, and I saw like a twenty five point lead in one betting market eighteen in another. It's like crazy, but it doesn't mean anything. There's only one poll that's going to matter, and that's going to be on election Day.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Look, I get asked by people all the time that you know about supporting companies that support their values. Well that's where coin comes in. Cig n dot com. It is America's conservative credit visa card, and it's built for conservatives, by conservatives, and with every transaction, you get to vote on the charities that they donate to and the conservative causes that you believe in, all at no cost to you. And anyway, with every and a lot of these other companies, what's in your wallet is a company that supports left wing causes. Well, maybe you want to get woke out of your wallet. And that's where coign dot com comes in, because with every transaction, you can help advance these great conservative causes charities no cost to you, and coin will empower you with every single swipe, and it's a great looking card. You'll be proud to take it out of your wallet, your purse, or your pocketbook, doesn't matter. It's bright red. We the people on the front. Coin works everywhere Visa is accepted. It comes with one hundred percent US based customer service, all the consumer protections you'd expect from any other VISA card. Get woke out of your wallet, start earning cash back while fighting the liberal agenda. Today, I've applied for my card, Linda's applied for her card, and you can apply for yours. Go to coin coign dot com. That's coig dot com, and make sure you select my last name, Hannity and the how did you hear about us?
Speaker 1: Section? You know?
Speaker 2: Look, I mean, I can go through all the cliches about last night and I will.
Speaker 1: They're worth it.
Speaker 2: The only reason commonly would rather not do any interview. And I think the way they kind of sam Brett bare was by design, that's my guess. But they're doing these friendly interviews and this is not working out well. I mean, I think it's set a record for Special Report early rating numbers with like like eight million people, which is insane. Good for Brett, and he pressed her, and he continued to press her, and she tried to fill a buster her and she would flip her answer constantly to Donald Trump, Donald Trump, Donald Trump. Well, that's the law. I'll enforce the law. But that's not the point. You stated you wanted to change the law, and you stated it repeatedly, and Brett challenged and challenged. But it's a fine line too when you're and Bill O'Reilly discussed this yesterday, when you're interviewing a president and vice president and you have a very very small window, you know. And I thought Brett made the right call in the moment, because I'm certain that he was on tv LA that he had fifty questions he wants to ask her. He does his homework, but rather than allow things to go unchallenged, he just kept going in and pressing her. He knew more about immigration than she did. It was pretty amazing. And then she started all the joy disappeared. She was getting annoyed, aggravated, agitated, irritated, and upset, and she just would avoid answering simple basic questions. How many illegal immigrants came in under your administration? He doesn't want to give an answer, He would if you refuse to take any responsibility for what happened the last three and a half years, or she just flat out lied and filibustered, and Brett had to jump in and say, Okay, that's great, that's not the question I asked you, but let's move on. And it was it's a balancing act, and I thought, you know, he did just the right amount of it and the right amount of pressing, and it was very revealing. But the truth is the truth. And I played this on TV last night. I won't play it here because I'm going to play this interview with Brett and Kamala in the next hour because I think it's worth playing and then talking about in the final hour of the program today. But with a stroke of a pen, Harris and Biden undid all of the Trump policies that had the lowest level of illegal immigration in the modern error by a long shot. And he did it with the Stay of Mexico policy, et cetera, et cetera, and building the Wall and Title forty two. And they undid that on all of that, and then they bragged about undoing it so many we can't even keep count of all of it. The net result. We have seen with our own eyes over twelve and a half unvetted Harris Biden, the illegal immigrants in our country, the result not of Congress a stroke of a pen. Well, we introduced this bill. That bill was not a border security bill. It was an amnesty bill that would allow one point eight million people a year into the tree illegally. I mean, they just want as many illegals as they can, and they're offering you know, she said she wanted to decriminalize it.
Speaker 1: Well, now I know, I'll follow the law.
Speaker 2: Do you want to change the law. That's the whole point of this. I'll follow the law. That's not an answer. That is a duck, that is a dodge, That is an obfuscation. But then, of course, you know, if we'd only treat the people of North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Georgia and Florida that were hammered by two hurricanes, in Florida by a Hurricane Helene, you know, maybe if they just claimed they were unvetted Harris Biden illegals, they get free food, housing, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses, free college, and on top of that, if they wanted a sex change surgery, which he supports and even indicated she still support and a path of citizenship. You know, when I was stunned that she just outright lied about what they did, because that's what she did and when asked about three Now, there have been dozens of Americans murdered by Harris Biden unvetted illegal immigrants that are now the suspects of these case. You know, but there's been dozens a list I've scrolled many times on TV, and there have been dozens of Americans raped, including children. There have been hundreds of Americans victims of violent crime. But when Brett brought up Rachel Nungary, the little twelve year old girl out of Houston, it was brutalized for two hours. She tried to fight back valiantly. I've interviewed her mother a couple of times, and her grandfather and Rachel Morin. I've interviewed her mother. I've talked to the family of Lake and Riley, and Brett said, do you know, do you apologize to them?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 2: You know, even Bill Clinton acknowledged in the Lake and Riley case that had they vetted people in the coming into the country, this wouldn't have happened. And of course, you know, don't expect an apology from Kamala.
Speaker 3: Harris, Joscelyn Hungary, Rachel Morin, lacln Riley. They are young women who were brutally assaulted and killed by some of the men who were released at the beginning of the administration, well before and negotiated bipartisan bills. This is a specific policy decision by your administration to release these men into the country. So what I'm saying to you, do you know those families really I think an apology.
Speaker 4: Let me just say, first of all, those are tragic cases. There's no question about that. There's no question about that. And I can't imagine the pain that the families of those victims have experienced for a lass that should not have occurred.
Speaker 2: It occurred because of her policies. That's the point, and Bill Clinton even made the point. Now, unfortunately, the borders are takes no responsibility. She doesn't seem to remember calling, you know, for three years, the border secure, the border secure, border secure, borders closed, border secure, border secure. That's what they said. They lied to us for three years, you know, or her calling for illegal immigrant immigration to be decriminalized, which he said repeatedly and then saying that she supports sex change operations taxpayer funded for illegal immigrants. This is insane, and it's happened in the case of convicts. When Brett Behar asked about that bizarre position, you know what she did. She blamed Donald Trump, the guy that built the wall, implemented the State of Mexico policy, never supported taxpayer funded sex change operations for illegals. He blamed Donald Trump, just like they're blaming Trump for Project twenty twenty five, Just like everything that we went through yesterday, everything that they're now saying, Oh, yeah, well she goes on with Charlemagne the God, and yes, we can say that Trump will bring in fascism, and that Trump will put non white people in camps, and that she by the way, she now had to back off her forgivable loan plan for black entrepreneurs.
Speaker 1: That would be something called.
Speaker 2: Unconstitutional, just like she backed off her plan for price controls, just like she backed off her plan on fracking and drilling and sewing oil companies, just like she backed off her own bills. She sponsored the Green New Deal ninety three trillion dollars. She co sponsored it with Bernie Sanders, but no I don't support that anymore?
Speaker 1: Or does she just want to get elected?
Speaker 2: You know she co sponsors with Bernie government healthcare for all and no private health insurance. Oh no, no, no, she doesn't support that anymore. He wants to get elected. But you can see what I am saying here. They want to get elected. We now know the argument that they are making. We now know what they're closing argument is going to be, and that is, you know that they don't want to talk about the border, the economy, about energy, about the disaster that they caused the border, the disaster with law in order, the disastrous school system we have. And if I'm Donald Trump, my closing argument is are your borders more safe and secure? My closing argument is how's how's Harris Biden inflation working for you and your family? My closing argument is, how do you like paying a buck fifty whatever it is more a gallon for gasoline and more for electricity and other energy? Are you happy with that? Do you think your town or city is more safe and more secure? Do you want more law in order or defund and dismantle all questions that they ought to be answering? You know, how do you feel about America's role in the world. Kamala Harris said today justus was served when they took out the mastermind of the October seventh attack. I'm like, no help from you, because all they've been doing is lecturing Israel. When you compare the records, especially on the issues of the border and the economy, which is why she couldn't answer any of these questions during this interview. You compare, there is no comparison at all whatsoever. And you know, these these pandering moves that she's making or sending Barack Obama out to lecture African American men, it's not working. Promising sex change operation. It just explains how extreme she is. What American would ever want to pay for a sex change operation for somebody that didn't respect our laws, our borders, and our sovereignty. You know, if you look at, for example, real median income for the three years before the pandemic grew six to sixty eighty seven hundred and three, a six point eight percent increase. Uh when Donald Trump became president just up six percent six point eight percent over twenty eighteen, the largest one year increase of median income on record going back to nineteen sixty seven, forty five percent of growth in a single year. You know, more growth than any other administration, including Obama and Biden, and what they did in eight years in office. Real median income grew by a greater amount seven point nine percent for African Americans, seven point one percent percent for Hispanic Americans, ten point six percent for Asian Americans. Minorities did better under Donald Trump as they now are out there trying to play the race card and suggesting that Donald Trump will put non white people in camps. A Rafael Warnock is Trump is dangerous to women into black men or joyless behar Trump is a fascist or Stuart Stevens MSDNC Trump supporters could burn down voting centers to discount black votes. That's their closing argument. Because they can't talk about the economy. They can't talk about borders, they can't talk about law and order that he can't talk about energy prices, they can't talk about America's role in the world. As incomes grew in twenty nineteen, the poverty rate went down to the lowest point in sixty years, the largest reduction in poverty under the first three years of Donald Trump in over fifty years, four point one million people lifted out of poverty, the largest yearly decrease since nineteen sixty six. Over the Obama Biden era, the number of people living in poverty increased by nearly a million. African American poverty fell dramatically. Hispanic American poverty fell dramatically. Asian American poverty fell dramatically. The people economically that did the best under Donald Trump and his economic policies were minorities in America. Just check the facts. Something the mob doesn't do. The media is like criticizing Brett. He interrupted her too much, she won't answer a question. She was combative, she was filibustering. She came in late, she wanted to leave early. What do you expect the guy to do. He's got a job to do and he did it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: All right, Well we come back. We're gonna play Brett Bear's Showdown beat Down interview with Kamala Harris. Watch how she ducks and dodges and weaves and gets angry and doesn't answer a single question because she can't.
Speaker 1: We'll get your reaction to that.
Speaker 2: On the other side, eight hundred and nine foot one Shawn and the US sentate candidate Mike Rodgers, now in a very very close and real race in Michigan, will have him on and much more