Speaker 1: It's time for the good news. Yeah, Amy, you go first.
Speaker 2: Well I told you all that we were going to that Colon Cancer Awareness five k, and my son got first place in his age group.
Speaker 3: I saw that. That's amazing. He was on stage and everything.
Speaker 2: The only people that beat him they were all like college age, in like twenties, and even they came up to him afterwards and they're like, dude, I was not running as fast as you when I was your age, and so that kind of pumped him up, and he was asking the questions about how he could train harder, and it was really nice of this one kid. So also shout out to him. I don't know his name. I know he's in college, but he sat and talked to Stevenson for about fifteen minutes about running, and he runs in college. So it was good for him to have that interaction.
Speaker 1: And I saw you running with him.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was doing the cool down lap. That was a cool down lap.
Speaker 1: I even after the race.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he wanted to go. Here's how crazy he is.
Speaker 2: He wanted to go do the entire five k again as a cool down and.
Speaker 1: Because that's what three point six miles or something three.
Speaker 2: Point one Oh yeah, something I don't know, and I said, how about we go to the bridge and back?
Speaker 4: Even his cool down speed was like a little much for me. I was like, okay, I think I think we're cooled down.
Speaker 1: Did you have the right shoes on? Like, were you prepared for that? Me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because I yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I showed up to there was a walking option of the five k, but then if I and I was gonna walk it.
Speaker 4: But then if I walked it, I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be back in time to see him come through the finish line because he was going to be so fast. So I ended up just hanging out and waiting for him and then handing out water to people and like helping out if I could instead of walking it.
Speaker 1: Does he want to run in college?
Speaker 2: I mean, after talking to that guy at the race, Yeah, that was definitely a conversation driving home.
Speaker 4: So let's you know.
Speaker 2: I said, let's get let's get through high school first and see A mom saw his time like a mom from his school. She also happens to teach at the high school, but their their kids are for her son's friends with Stevenson, and she texted me she was like, I just saw Stevens in time on Instagram. She's like, I'm so pumped because maybe now like our high school could actually go to State and track when he's their next.
Speaker 5: No pressure, no pressure, but you guys set those goals now though too, Like Olympics.
Speaker 4: You know what, why are we going to go?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: I just thought i'd be cool from running college. Yeah, the Olympics, I like belmont In. You're not doing that with your kids.
Speaker 5: One of them thinks he's going to play in the NBA and I'm like, sorry, buddy, you're not going to be tall enough.
Speaker 1: Scuba Code Scooba Steve Code. If his life he had been in the Yeah, true, so.
Speaker 6: True, and you got you're there for your kids all for your kids can go to the NBA.
Speaker 3: I'm there for him, shoot with them all the time.
Speaker 1: Is that how you get to the NBA?
Speaker 3: That's full support.
Speaker 4: From That's why you're not in the NBA.
Speaker 3: You're tall enough to you're six foot one.
Speaker 7: I don't know, man, come on, wait, so Lebron's dad was there for him?
Speaker 3: I don't know was he?
Speaker 1: It was not?
Speaker 4: I think with the Lunchbucks is sarcastic tone that I think you.
Speaker 1: Got it Scooball, are you going to this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I leave Wednesday in the early afternoon.
Speaker 1: Have you given away your trip yet or do you that while you're there?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 6: No, So this week the contest starts today Monday, and it rolls through the end of the week.
Speaker 1: So you give it away in Orlando.
Speaker 8: No, So what it is is there's a whole qualifying thing.
Speaker 6: If your caller one to five, you get one hundred and five bucks qualify, and then there's five people that are going to come here next week or the week after and have this big king cake and I'm slicing it and then they get the baby, they win the prize.
Speaker 3: Got it? You excited? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh I'm to do this.
Speaker 6: Has literally been almost twenty years of wanting to use that studio in Universal, So I'm so excited just for that moment of being able to walk in there and broadcast from the Universal Studio studio.
Speaker 1: Is your family going with you? No? They, I mean they always hook it up with all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 6: But I don't want to be greedy and ask for a lot for my very first time, so that way I can ask for more next time.
Speaker 8: So I just want to prove the concept and then have a bigger ask on the next round.
Speaker 1: When do you come home?
Speaker 8: I come back on Saturday morning?
Speaker 1: High school?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Thank you, Yeah, thank you. I'm really pumped.
Speaker 1: Amy, Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 2: Oh nothing, I just started doing a weird thing. It looks like you're in pain that it's actually getting better. But I think something like got in my eye again because I've had my sty that's might tell me something suck.
Speaker 1: We don't do that every time.
Speaker 4: Well, tell me, tell you this is organic.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go ahead, tell me some suck gets you one out.
Speaker 4: My my sty. It just horrible.
Speaker 2: The only thing I did was I got out to do that five k and that's it. I was trying to do a cold compress or sorry, a warm compress with like a rag and it gets cold in like ten seconds. So then people on Instagram shout out. They told me that there's these patches on Amazon that like go around your head, like is that.
Speaker 4: Like what you wore a kid?
Speaker 2: It like a pirate, like a that's what this looks like. It looks like a that ties around the back of your head. But then there's these little beads or something inside and you pop it in the microwave for fifteen seconds and then you hold it stays warm on your eye and then it's real tight. I wish I had known about that on Thursday or Friday.
Speaker 1: He's coming in a pirate patch.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well no, I.
Speaker 1: Can't even tell. And those glasses do not look dumb.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I still feel dumb in them, but it's better than you looking at my eye, Like I felt like sloth all weekend from Goony's.
Speaker 5: Like you say, they don't look dumb, but the fact that Morgan and Amy both are wearing sunglasses indoors makes me feel weird.
Speaker 4: We were sunglasses.
Speaker 1: We were all in the Eddie had his readers on and they were down on his nose. Amy comes in and bono glasses. Morgan's got dark red glasses. Mike's got his eye on mine. I were like, it's it's glasses. Yeah, it's Mount Glassville here.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So everybody's got to think on for different medical reasons. My eyes, one of mine doesn't work, Eddie's getting old, his are fading.
Speaker 3: My eyes in general, my near side is going away.
Speaker 1: Morgan's got nicolosis. What do you have?
Speaker 3: Vertigo?
Speaker 1: There you go, and Amy's got a stein or eye.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and my glasses have a magnification of one, which really helps. Honestly, I can see. But then when I have these on, I can really see. And it just makes me think how every day I'm just my eyes are surviving.
Speaker 1: I think I need to get my eyes checked again. Oh really, you I feel like it's going downhill a little bit, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 4: Is that your organic suck?
Speaker 1: No, I just need to what's good too, is my wife's dad, my father in law's an eye doctor. But I just I just when we get over there, it's always a holiday because what we mostly meet in Fayeville because it's an hour. We have a house there, and DJ lives there, so I don't he doesn't have his eyes office this one or that one, that one or this one, this one or that one thing. Yeah, so I have an eye doctor in the family. I just I gotta get my eyes fixed. I think again. But I don't need readers. I just need better glasses.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: What happened to me is I had lasick, and so the lasick, they said, you know, you're we're gonna fix your vision. You're gonna be able to see far. You're not gonna need glasses for that, because forever I couldn't see far. So they fixed that, but kind of the alternative was like, yeah, now I can't see close up and it's getting worse. It's getting worse by the month, Like I feel like every month is just like gosh, now I really need my glasses to where the point. I just carry him around now all the time. I didn't do that before. Now they're in my pocket.
Speaker 1: You carry around that and a toothpick, like it's one of those pick things I do, cause that's pick because I know if I need one, Edd he's always got one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I have a gap just like you.
Speaker 1: And he'll pull him out of his pocket and I'm like, you know, I don't even care. Yeah, I don't even care so bad, I don't care. Straight from straight from the pocket. I need it so bad. I'm like, dude, he goes you got you, pulls it right out of his dirty pocket and we're bros.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: But it's it's a fresh one, right, Oh, no, I used it?
Speaker 1: No, you passed me a fresh one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I passed you a fresh one.
Speaker 1: You would never pass me a used one. I would kill Oh you'd be doing.
Speaker 4: I mean, but what you don't know doesn't exactly.
Speaker 1: Know what I look at it.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: He'd have fatherless children. Get that with the case. Yes, he would get murdered. Lunch walk Tell me something good man.
Speaker 7: Friday night, I got in bed, closed my eyes, fell asleep in like ten seconds, and I.
Speaker 1: Didn't wake up the entire night to go.
Speaker 3: Is that a normal thing? Now?
Speaker 1: It was the first time in a long time.
Speaker 3: No to pee in the middle of night. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I've been trying to because Amy gave the suggestion maybe I'll just stop drinking water earlier.
Speaker 3: It's child because I break.
Speaker 7: Water all the way up until like ten o'clock at night, and then I wake up a couple of times ago pee. So I've been trying to go all right, eight o'clock, no more, no more to drink boom, And it actually worked.
Speaker 3: No pee for me on Friday night.
Speaker 5: Any great though, that you don't have to like we don't pee on ourselves because like.
Speaker 1: Crazy baby does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the baby does for sure.
Speaker 1: And kids do constantly. I can tell. I can tell what's going on now. I can look at her and tell when she's pooping.
Speaker 3: Oh you got the face down?
Speaker 8: Got it down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, got it down?
Speaker 1: Cute, Yeah, I got it, nailed it. It's kind of funny. You're like, oh, that's a poop face yeah, or a sound Yeah, kind of funny. Mine's gonna be. So my brother in law coaches at Arkansas and they were playing Florida, which is number five softball team in the country. Said a three games series of Florida Arkansas bring number nine Florida's five. And they the first game, which is awesome. They got killed the second game and in the last inning, bottom half inning, they were down two runs, they had a walk off three run home to win the game.
Speaker 3: It is crazy.
Speaker 1: We were going crazy. So it was a big win for them. So that's it. What's up? Your mouth's open like you're ready to jump into something.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking, like, that's so cool, Like you have a brother in law that ended up coaching at your favorite school.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, yeah, it's cool, man, it's crazy. It's crazy as that happened. Dude.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, I.
Speaker 3: See it's pretty cool. It is cool though.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's the reason and I don't know how long he'll be there because I think he's ready for head coaching job. He's also turned down there.
Speaker 4: Where was he before? He was in Utah.
Speaker 1: He was an assistant coach at Utah and now I's the head assistant coach at Arkansas. He turned down the head assistant job at Texas. I don't know if I should say that, but they offered him that job and he was like, I'm gonna stay at Arkansas, and so Texas offered him that job, he said, no, I think he's ready for a head coaching job, if not this year, the next year. But that's really why we buy a house out there, because Grace and DJ are out there. I wanted to listen. It's what allowed the easy transition to getting a house out there, because forever I'm like, let's go to the house in Babville, just I go to so many games. I'm just and she would have always said yes, but this was her going, Okay, we should do that while they're still there, and so yeah, eventually he'll go off with a head coach somewhere and I'll circumvent the money from that softball program to wherever DJ is coaching. That'll be weird rooting for a different team. I won't not root for Arkansas obviously, I always always root for arkansasll but wherever DJ go, Like we were going to Utah games and cheering. That was crazy. But yeah, they want a really big series against Florida's super pumped for him and for the whole situation that's mine, Daddy.
Speaker 5: My mother in law comes in to night and she's here for through the weekend. She's staying for Easter, and then my father in law joins her on Friday.
Speaker 3: So it's cool.
Speaker 5: But what's awesome is they stay till Easter. They leave on Monday, and my mom comes in on Tuesday. So like all the in laws are coming into town. It's gonna be that next two or three weeks of just kind of guests around the house, which is awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know if you liked that or not.
Speaker 3: I do like it because.
Speaker 5: They help around the house like we can my wife and I maybe we'll have a date, we can go do something, because like they'll be able to watch the kids. We just don't have any family in town, so when they're here, they're really all so nice to just say, hey, you know what, we'll watch the kids for the night. You guys, go enjoy yourself. My mother in law, she was like, I'll take care.
Speaker 3: Of the laundry. You don't have to worry about that. That's pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: My mother in law is coming tomorrow. Really m h. My in laws. So Caitlyn's mom in Kaitlyn's sister in Kaitlyn's uncle, they have a very successful dress dress store in Via in Oklahoma that they just her uncle is very involved in a very small town called Yann, Oklahoma, where they grew up, very involved of keeping that city.
Speaker 4: Thriving alive.
Speaker 1: And so he's he bought like different buildings and they were like, let's put some businesses in. Let's support other businesses on the school board. So they were like, let's do a prom dress store. People drive them all over from states and states and it has become a it's a small store in a small town, like you have to actually go to that town.
Speaker 8: Just for that.
Speaker 4: Like you're real as far is it from here?
Speaker 1: When my sister goes, it's only three and a half hours from Mountain Pine. I've never looked from Nashville, but I'm gonna say it's probably eight if you're driving. Okay, but it's called Glory Prom and they kill and she's she is at like a I don't know, it's not a festival, but they have like market in Atlanta, and so she's just gonna come stay with us for a few days. What do you got my eight hours? Fifty nine minutes? Yeah, seven hours?
Speaker 2: Okay, I still we still have found to share a prom dress.
Speaker 1: That place is. It's awesome, Like my my nieces up there?
Speaker 3: Do they design too? They make them or they just sell them?
Speaker 1: No, they they go, you're asking the wrong guy. They don't design them. They go and she goes to different ones and bring them back. Yeah, it's called Glory Prom. Their Instagram does pretty well. I saw go on Instagram today advertising as services for waiting in line for people. Have you guys seen those?
Speaker 3: He was like, I was just gonna wait.
Speaker 1: TSA is like, I'll wait in TSA line for you. I'm like, you can do that, don't you have to be somebody?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then if I see somebody coming up through the line to get in the place to check them out, We'll be like, what's going on now, We're not cutting.
Speaker 4: And be like no, no, no, we're swapping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I feel like TSA would look at that and be like, that's fishy.
Speaker 1: Well it hasn't got to them yet.
Speaker 5: Well, if you trade it off, like with three people next in line, it'd be like, that's weird.
Speaker 1: It does feel weird, Morgan, do you have.
Speaker 10: Anything, Well, I did have one of my treatments for vertigo, and we think we might have cleared it. So I'm really excited if it's gonna be going away quickly.
Speaker 4: This time around.
Speaker 1: Has it ever gone away quickly?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: Like before, I used to be so BPPV, which is like the positional vertigo that I have can be in multiple canals, which takes multiple weeks to treat, but we think this one is in one canel. Hopefully from a lot of the work that I've been doing, like just changing my lifestyle and stuff for the last several months, trying to get rid of long COVID, doing all of that, we think might have impacted this particular episode of ver.
Speaker 3: Ago good luck.
Speaker 10: So I'm hopeful, but I'm also nervous to say that out loud.
Speaker 3: So watching her walk around just looks like, oh, miserable.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you know when it's gone? Do you take your do you take your loss off and test it. No, watch me run when if by fall, come save me.
Speaker 10: It's really as long as I can like move my head in different positions is when I know it's really gone and I don't get Like I told Eddie, it feels like my eyes are kind of like in a club because they just like track, they kind of like twitch all over the place, and so as long as they don't do that, then the crystals are back in alignment where they need to be.
Speaker 1: But it feels like a psychic crystals. It feels so weird to say yo or something. Yeah, raymon, do you have anything for telling me something good?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Bragging on these kids. Props to my nephew. He decided he's going to play baseball in college. You got accepted. He's going to it's a Juco. It's mid Michigan. I saw that post. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So props him. He's a lefty, so I mean, he's gonna make it farther than me. Maybe because he's a lefty. I threw harder than him. But he's like six', two six,' three so he's got that going. For him but, mad respect, Mad respect but just keep those, grades, up kid did You. Play, juco ray it Wasn't considered JUCO and i was only there two WEEKS and i didn't have. A scholarship so pretty MUCH what i, was like you went to. A game pretty MUCH what. I did anybody could. Have done it was just a walk. On thing and the, guy, said hey you could be a bullpen catcher for the entire season or you can. Just WALK and i, was, like yeah that doesn't sound. Too fun i'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Head Out, but ray didn't your dad play like? Major?
Speaker 8: League, yeah yeah he got paid to play baseball.
Speaker 1: For thys did he ever make it to? The majors he played in spring training so he would play.
Speaker 9: Against catfish he Played Against, dave parker All Those oakland a's guys when they were when they, were Winning Like RICKY henderson. I, believe yeah so. He was and then the pictures, as well what what.
Speaker 1: Level do you make it?
Speaker 8: Up to, he was what?
Speaker 9: Was it, it's, like yeah SO triple a and then he played SOME.
Speaker 8: Double a.
Speaker 1: That's cool the pictures. Are, cool yeah the, praise dad it's. Really, cool yeah do you. HAVE anything.
Speaker 11: I went through my closet and donated three bags.
Speaker 1: Of clothes, THAT'S fun, i know it. Feels, good yeah it does.
Speaker 11: Feel good did there's like drop boxes on the side of, the road you know that you can drop? Them?
Speaker 3: In, oh? Yeah, bins yeah, the ones.
Speaker 11: And there's like ones for. LIKE veterans i dropped another. One in It's like Moms Against drunk drivers and then the, Proceeds.
Speaker 3: Go i've never Seen, the yeah they're. Different places how.
Speaker 1: Do you know what which one?
Speaker 11: It, is well it does say on, the outside but there's JUST like.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 11: There, Was yeah i'm surprised he doesn't, have one.
Speaker 1: So you donate? Three bags yeah it.
Speaker 11: Felt good, you know how did you?
Speaker 3: Do that what was your? Rule on LIKE did i wear this in the last month or like how do you? Pick?
Speaker 11: CLOTHES yeah i was just LIKE if, I don't i'm not excited to, wear this why? Keep it? You know like that's kind OF what. I did i just held up EVERY item.
Speaker 4: I had oh does it?
Speaker 6: Spark?
Speaker 11: Joy, basically yes.
Speaker 5: ALL right i have this shirt that's, really Small and, I'M like i don't want to get rid of IT because i know one day and be able to fit.
Speaker 1: IN it i do THAT some i never. GOT into i Bought that arkansas shirt that was. TOO small i never got into it before it got hurt. My ankle oh definitely wasn't losing my WEIGHT when i yeah losing weight when her ankle an THE dadod i still have not THAT your postpartu tell. Me about, hey man.
Speaker 3: IT happens i went.
Speaker 1: AND boxed i told YOU and i just we do a thing where it's just one minute of non stop, body squats. Bodyweight Squats and i'm, Like WHATEVER and i got to it fine. Next day anytime you do a squat and then squats in a while and he move. MY legs i could barely help around the house with. THE baby i, did though don't worry. Of course, all right good job everybody that's telling me. Something good that was.
Speaker 3: Tell me so.
Speaker 1: Something good it's time for the good News. With bobby they made this turtle a turtle wheelchair because the turtle.
Speaker 2: Was hurt.
Speaker 1: So cute so there's a box turtle on the. Golf coast they Named. Him moses he's getting a second chance at live thanks to a high tech gift from a carrying aquarium Worker, In. Gulfport, mississippi moses who was born without two, back legs which made it impossible really for him to drag himself all. The time they made, him this THEY three d, printed it and now he drags. Himself around but the turtles were like move around that?
Speaker 3: Much anyway, oh yeah they move, not fast but.
Speaker 1: They move they say, zooming's zooming he's zooming around.
Speaker 2: His ENCLOSURE when i, was little my aunt and uncle came to Visit from alabama and they Had a wiener dog and its back two legs. Were paralyzed so it had a little wheelchair and it wheeled right into. Our pool this is a terrifying moment to saved, it, though, right yep we. Saved it but it, was like, you know out just enjoying life with its little wheelchair in.
Speaker 4: Our backyard and.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's not used to, the pool so it wasn't at his. Own house, no.
Speaker 4: My aunt and uncle. Were visiting they drove down IN their RV and i.
Speaker 3: Thought that's how.
Speaker 2: It, ended, no, no no but it just made me think of like The little wiener dog.
Speaker 1: Wheeling, around yeah good, for them they built the not they built the, turtle wheelchair a wheelchair with A three, d PRINTER which i know your kids have them, at, School.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah yeah kids.
Speaker 1: Do, That yeah i've never seen A three.
Speaker 3: D printer it's.
Speaker 5: Wild wild you basically tell it whatever you want, to make and it.
Speaker 3: Just makes it.
Speaker 1: For you it's crazy when people use those like, build houses because it doesn't print out, a house but it'll print.
Speaker 3: Out, blocks yes and then there's a machine that actually.
Speaker 1: Makes, it yeah it prints out the block. The machine then you stack those but dipped to.
Speaker 5: Buy, materials, yes yeah. It doesn't the machine doesn't just create. The material if you could print out a, whole house that would. Be awesome that's. The story that's tell me. Something good that's what it's. All about that was telling me. Something good it's time for the good news.
Speaker 6: Produce already.
Speaker 5: Matt Lives, In, greendale indiana and he was shopping with his wife and they're driving home right when he sees a house engulfed. In flames, he's like oh, MY gosh i wonder if someone's.
Speaker 3: In there so.
Speaker 5: He parks he runs, the door knocks on, the door. SOMEBODY answers a lady with a, baby SAYS can i? Help you your house is.
Speaker 1: On fire, he says everything that could possibly go wrong, GOING wrong, a baby, a lady the house.
Speaker 3: On, fire yeah, She says i'm the only one in. The house, he's, like well.
Speaker 5: Get out so he gets the lady and the, Baby out but this.
Speaker 3: Part's crazy he goes back in.
Speaker 5: The house he gets the, lady's, keys purse, baby carrier.
Speaker 3: The bottle all the stuff and gets out of.
Speaker 5: The house and then he starts moving all the cars so that when the fire trucks get there they have room to get to the.
Speaker 2: Fire hydrant so was it like a really tall house and the fire?
Speaker 5: AWAY high i guess it was in the back of the house where she just had no idea and it was on.
Speaker 3: The, roof okay why do you ask?
Speaker 1: Of, SMOKE hey i tell you when you have. A, baby no you don't even know what else. IS happening i can totally tell you there's a. Crap happening we don't even know at. OUR house i can tell the dogs they're getting a little less attention and they.
Speaker 3: Feel, it yeah.
Speaker 1: That happened you'll walk through it and, they're, like hey. Remember, me uh. Great story glad he was able to. Save her any idea what happened with? The house, no idea because usually these stories end with as soon as he, got hurt the baby out three, seconds later the.
Speaker 3: House exploded, yeah no they don't. Say, that well good for him for.
Speaker 1: Saving, her also bold move to stop and go up to somebody's door when you don't, know them be.
Speaker 3: Like you can need to.
Speaker 5: GET out i did it, one time okay, NO yeah i knocked on the door and, they're, like no this is a. Smoke house like, it's fine it's supposed to.
Speaker 3: Be.
Speaker 1: Smoking, yeah hey, bold though that's what it's. All about that was telling me. Something good