Speaker 1: The volume. This ain't the little itty bitty teeny tiny Bowl, this is Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scoring touchdown is key to hoisting best Lombardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at Draft Kings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, try betting on something simple like a player to scored six. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick.
Speaker 2: New Draft King customers can bet five dollars to get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bet.
Speaker 1: Download the Draft King Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves. That's code money Moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus best instantly when you bet just five books only on Draft King Sportsbook. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred Gambler dot NAT. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Woostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boys on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or you're there's boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile Network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Oh Joe, Yeah, Lord have mercy, Wow Jerry.
Speaker 2: Joe says he's shocked the Cowboys aren't playing in the super Bowl. This is a shock er not to be here, Oh Joe, not to have the Cowboys here. Jerry says that is also shocked because they made Dact the high faid player in NFL history. Had he not known, had he known that, he definitely would have paid Dak blah blah blah. I'm just saying what the man said. That what he said, I ain't saying he said. I just read what he saying.
Speaker 1: By you right? What right? Why?
Speaker 4: Why did Jerry get you know?
Speaker 5: I know, I know sometimes people say I'm annoying, you know at times, and I know I can be.
Speaker 4: But Jerry got me be.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm really not delusional with some of the things that I feel and say. I say things in a joking manner. I think Jerry truly believes this. I think he truly does. I don't think it's an act. I'm shocked that we're not What do you what do you what are we talking about? You know, I don't listen. I love I love the Cowboys. I'll say it again, I love the Cowboys. I love I love the fans. I love the players that are part of the Cowboys. And they just have one issue. There's one common denominator that has always been in the way on why they haven't been able to, you know, succeed or have success in a very very long time.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know what else I can say that hasn't already been.
Speaker 1: He he shocked. Yeah, you're not shocked. So let me ask your question.
Speaker 2: So, is this the most shocked you've been and since you last played in the Super Bowl? Or whether when you had those ten or eleven pro bo players, were you just a shock when you end up getting upset at home by the Giants? Were you as a shock when you had Dak and y'all was thirteen and three and you lost in the first round? Or what about last year when green Blaye blew the doors off you. So I'm just trying to I'm trying to understand, Ojo, the level of shockedness in which you shocked?
Speaker 1: Is this the highest of shocked tivity? Oh?
Speaker 4: That's a good one. I like that, the highest of shocktivity.
Speaker 1: I like that. I'm just trying to figure out, because who had the Cowboys? Y'all can't stop the run, Jerry, you cannot stop the run. Y'all gave up forty plus points to a team that only won like four the Saints. Everybody just ran them all down your throat and then you had falsehood. You would a couple of games. You say we ain't out of it yet, y'all was out of it. Get been out of it. Y'all delusional and unfortunately, guess what the problem is now? The fans see like, I ain't fit to be delusional anymore. We suck.
Speaker 2: Let those players be delusional, and they should. The players should be delusional. They should believe that they have an opportunity to win. Bed O Yo News broke earlier today that the Cowboys have reportedly had internal discussions about the possibility of trading Michael.
Speaker 1: Parsons, Dan Cloak climbing. Cowboys have had internal discussions about the possibility of trading Michael Parsons.
Speaker 2: Ce D Lamb tweeted, y'all learned tired of this every season. Top of the charge, Let's just win ball games. And that's what number eleven shaking my head.
Speaker 5: You know anytime something like that comes out and comes out purposely and it comes from inside the house, huh. And you know they're only saying it purposely so they can continue to stay in the headlines. Super Bowl weekend is supposed to be out the Chiefs and Eagles and who you see trying to steal the headlines.
Speaker 2: But that's how jerryl is. But I also try to get a Michael want to stay there. Hey, you got to take less money. If I'm Michael, I ain't taking less nothing, No, not at all. I'm not taking less nothing. And it's not michael fault that you're doing bad contracts, that you gave money to the wrong people. Theyin't got nothing to do with me. I'm gonna get my money. Hey, this is my first, this is my first. Oh it's like you know what what I hate? Until you ever notice you want something, no what you're getting. I'm gonna get this right here. First of all, ask you what you want to don't worry about what I'm getting might get me a I might get me a poop, say, but that's not the heroes there and then when it come out, they won't first bite.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna get first bite of this apple.
Speaker 2: If I'm Michael, this is the first chance you got this big, nice, shiny apple.
Speaker 1: You take a bigger bite of it if you possibly care.
Speaker 2: Now when it comes down to your next bite of the apple, if you want to take a smaller BikeE go right ahead.
Speaker 1: But the first bite.
Speaker 4: I get all mine. Now, do you think something all of it? You think something like this upsets him? Of course you.
Speaker 1: Think so, of course it should.
Speaker 2: I mean you would hold on, you talk about a guy like this, no goal to question you again?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why would you even think about trading a young talent like this?
Speaker 4: I told you what it was.
Speaker 5: For one, It's going to graft the air and get the tension of everyone else on the Cowboys. I mean, when is the last you had a dynamic player, player of this caliber on his rookie contract even mentioned about being traded?
Speaker 4: When does that ever happen?
Speaker 2: Ever, it's gonna come out. We'll get some more information. We'll get some more information. What's going on with is their issues within the walls of the building. I don't know. I don't want to get into speculation. I don't want to get in the speculation or conjection. But like I said, it's going to come out. And just like everybody with a I said what it was, I said, look man, people say, well Luke, and I'm just saying, man, when you got to spend four hundred and fifty million dollars three hundred, what is it?
Speaker 1: Three fifty?
Speaker 2: I want everything gonna be on the up and though, And like I said, I know Mike a little bit, I don't really know knowing like that. Yeah, I know he's a phenomenal talent.
Speaker 1: When UH talk.
Speaker 2: Though he wish your team can back up some of the talk that he'd be putting out there.
Speaker 5: But that's well, listen if its issues internally, Michael, I know you're probably gonna see this if there are any problems and Jerry want to play games, you know, putting stuff out there saying it's a source or come it's coming from up top, Mike, I'm telling you, and you can come on down there, you know, to the Midwest.
Speaker 4: Down in Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: I think the number eleven is number eleven taken in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, who, I don't know anybody's ever been eleven in Cincinnati I think, Yeah, let eleven is available in Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: Joe Burrow is willing to restructure in any in any way he sees fit to prove that defense. Obviously, we're gonna we're gonna find ways.
Speaker 2: We're going y'all can't pay Trey Henderson, who's thirty plus.
Speaker 1: How y'all gonna play a twenty four year old guy.
Speaker 4: Well, but we're gonna, were gonna, we're gonna sweat, We're gonna swap.
Speaker 1: It's take. It's gonna take more to sign Michael than it wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Hey, let us do this. Let us do this. I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, what y'all gonna do about t Higgins?
Speaker 4: I pay tea under the table.
Speaker 2: We'll better be a big ass table. Look, I just like I said, I Look, there's probably some truth. Maybe had they Oh Joe, there's sometimes. Look, people have discussions all the time. Man, I don't know if this marriage is right for me, she said, I don't know if this marriage is right for her. Hey, we have it that you have internal discussion. But at the end of the day, you realize the best thing for us to do is to stay I ass together. And probably if the Cowboys are smart, they realize the best thing for them to do is to stay. They ass with Michael Parkerson. I mean, oh, favy, god like that. Don't just go on trees. Bro, Oh, y'all think y'all just gonna just you know what, there will be another one in the draft. We'll get another Michael Parker. No, No, it doesn't work like that, guys. So Michael Parson says, Derrick Henry should ring Chase and leave the raven to go side with the cheese here is not interested. Nah, bro, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm playing with the quarterback I've always wanted to play with man. Why are you trying to get that man off that team? M y'all had a chance to get it. They ain't want to.
Speaker 5: They adn't want to pay Man where they say we could. We couldn't afford him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight eight million dollars a year. Man.
Speaker 4: That ain't especially not for not for mister mister Jones.
Speaker 1: No, and not for a running back of that caliber. Uh.
Speaker 2: Look, I just think, look, the Cowboys and I hate this that they always that and this is not the players this Jerry, I mean, uh talking reckless, talking about uh you know, he's shocked that they're not here. You haven't been You haven't been to a check I can see, o, Joe, if you lost like Buffalo in the championship game, or you lost like one of these teams in the championship you know, lost the close championship game.
Speaker 1: Over the course of the years, Bru, you haven't been to a championship game since you last won the Super Bowl. Why are you shocked.
Speaker 4: He's still in the headline. Hey, I tell you what, but Jerry needs to do.
Speaker 5: Copy with copy when they see them, h them two young bulls out there in Philly doing.
Speaker 1: No copy.
Speaker 2: All I know is I'm watching the game down here, no sound. I think they showed on Jeffery Leure one time. If Jared Jones in that box, Jared Joe, how many times you think they're gonna show him aout?
Speaker 4: Joe?
Speaker 2: Hey, he ain't high five and he ain't got nobody cleaning his glasses. He ain't over there talking to his brother. He's sitting with his son. He's sitting next to his wife, and he watching the game. You know all the time.
Speaker 1: Hey, he got him another trophy. How are we gonna do a job?
Speaker 2: You just see ain't no tell him what you will accomplished as long as you don't care who gets the credit. That's the problem with the Cowboys, because Jerry does care the credit. Howie and and Jeffrey. Let me take the rephrase that Jeffery and Howie see when you can, when you can, when you can be mad enough to admit you made a mistake.
Speaker 1: Because he demoted high roseman how he swallowed it his pride Ego Chip Kelly took over. Jeffery Lewis said, man, I made a mistake, made a mistake, he fried, Chip Kelly, Howie, you take this job back. Three Super Bowl appearances, two wins.
Speaker 4: Beautiful thing, A beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: You can accomplish a lot as long as you don't care who gets the credit. O Choe the forty nine I have granted Deebo Samuel permission to find a trade partner. This comes after Debo after forty nine ers to trade him during the players exit meetings after the season. It was hard conversation to have with Kyl because of the relationship that we have, but I have to do what's best.
Speaker 1: I'm more more than thankful for the.
Speaker 2: Nighters giving me the opportunity of a lifetime, but now I think it's best that we find another team.
Speaker 1: Hey you like that? Oo?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's cool. I understand it. But I think about Debo's skill set. I think about what Deebo sam is bringing to the table and how he's such a Swiss army knife and can do so many different things from an offensive perspective. Team, I would love his creativity. Yeah, I don't think there would be any room for him. I would love his creativity. And in Kansas City, I'm trying to think of another team that is very creative. Obviously with the play calling and and and putting players in different positions to make plays that there there aren't very many of them. I mean there's no there's only one Kyle Shanahan, there's only one Andy Reid. There's only one McVeigh, you know. I you know, the mcveigh's offense would be good for Deebo Samuel, but they got Pooka I know, I mean doing doing other doing some of the other stuff that that he does out the backfield, in the slot. He can also play out you know, he's.
Speaker 1: But that's the fact. You have to understand the old Joe.
Speaker 2: He's looking at it like he's like, he's just a receiver that I line up outside the numbers, that.
Speaker 1: I go do work. Bro, your value is in your versatility. Not everybody knows how to use that versatility.
Speaker 4: That's the problem. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: If if, if you're not, if you're not, oh my goodness, if you're not a predominantly outside receiver. Now if you if you are a predominantly outside receiver, there are thirty two teams you can go to and get it done. Yeah, you play in the slot, you can do things out the backfield, and they can use you and in a multitude of ways. There are only so many teams you can go to where you can be effective and efficient and realize the right way, because every offense isn't like that. I just named the three coordinators that I think what would fit a Deebo Samuels.
Speaker 4: You know, I think no, not not green Bay Green.
Speaker 5: Yeah, green Bay, Green Bay is one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but oh Joe, they already you remember John Jacobs saying they need a number one.
Speaker 1: He already got to receive. Damn it'd be your old people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got the boys mad. But listen, Sean mcvay's offense Shanahan. Obviously where he wants to be traded from. The grass isn't always green on on the other side. It's not on the other side. And hopefully he doesn't find it out. But if you go to the wrong place, you will.
Speaker 1: He will because he has to be traded. Now.
Speaker 2: Maybe he saw the riding on the wall that a he had some bad year, I mean, have a couple of bad dropsy And like I said, his value is in versatility, being able. You know, he can run back kickoffs. Uh, he could do it, you know he could. You could light him up in the backfield and hand the ball to him. You can throw it to him out of the back field. He works well. I think he's better in the slot than he is outside the numbers, oh Joe. But like I said, his value is being versatile, and not everybody understands how to use versatility. And so that's that's the thing. That's my thing that I'm concerned about, O Joe, and is that you know, I won't I want young fella to eat. But you know, sometimes you got to be careful. You gotta be careful. Everything is everything, ain't uh every you know, I mean looking at two objects on the table. If I post salt and I pos sugar on the table, you can't tell which one is sweeten which was not until you taste it. Hey, y'all write that between me and you, oh Joe. That's just between me and you, between me and you, Oh Joe. The chat don't even hear that.
Speaker 4: Hey, that was a good one right there. So ay, boy boy.
Speaker 5: If our poor saw and sugar on the table, oh I'm using I'm using it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes you have to. Sometimes you have to. You have to learn the hard way, bro, You have to learn the hard way. But uh, you know, he wants to move on.
Speaker 1: He thinks, uh he can go somewhere and get better use of his talent, his ability. And I'm not saying that he can't.
Speaker 2: But uh but I hope you know, when when guys make a move like that, I hope they do because we saw Tyren he found it out that money came by halving this caddyo Jo caddy. If you he he's kept it, Oh beautiful you on the water on got a nice crib. But hey, when you get your eyes beat out and cut playoff time you at the super Bowl, Because think about it, he did. He'd been in three more super Bowls like dangn and then you see the way you did things there compared the way you do things. Now you understand why they went to the Super Bowl and why you don't.
Speaker 1: But I just want everybody. I just want guys to be happy. But you know, sometimes you know, you don't realize the situation that you're in is what's the best for you until you until you trick yourself out of that situation.
Speaker 2: Then you let hell. I could have stayed over here as well. The Titans are expected to trade the number one pick. Multiple sources expect the Titans to trade their number one overall pick. The Brows and Giants are obvious suitors. All three clubs would could be active in the veteran QB market as well.
Speaker 1: Now, if you're the Titans and you trade that pick, you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, we believe will levis basically, that's what you're saying on Joe H And I hope that because it seems to me if you trade that number one pick and you said, now, I believe we're more, I believe we're more than a quarterback away, and I don't believe these quarterbacks will change my future.
Speaker 1: That's what that tells me, oh.
Speaker 2: Yall, because you think if Caleb Williams, if you think jayde Daniels coming out and somebody had that pick, they traded.
Speaker 4: It absolutely not not for what they've in.
Speaker 1: Call it yell now exactly. And that's that's my point.
Speaker 2: I think what they're saying, the message that they're sending is like, we don't believe these guys can change our fortunes, and we're better off dropping down a couple of positions acquiring more draft capital in order to build a roster that way. Okay, that's that's what that looks to me. Tennessee has the number one pick, Cleveland at two, Giants aid three, Patriots at four, Jacks at five, Raiders that sink Jests at seven, Carolina at eight, New Orleans at nine, Chicago at ten.
Speaker 1: Mm just need a quarterback, Vegas needs a quarterback?
Speaker 2: Uh, Giants, Cleveland, and Tennessee all need quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, New Orleans at nine could potentially need a quarterback because cars is what about fifty one million dollars against the cap?
Speaker 1: Who a lot of money. That's a lot of money against the cap. Oh Joe, think you didn't take a.
Speaker 4: Pickut no, no dang.
Speaker 2: All right, oh Joe, guess what we got Now we got we got your space, we got your favorite segment, and we're gonna do this thing Nolan style. Oh now it's time for spellow sinko. Okay, boy, all right, oh yo, your first word. We're gonna start real simple, real real simple.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Mardi gral Okay, marighty graul m r d I space g r A s mighty grawl.
Speaker 1: That is correct.
Speaker 4: What's saying the baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, here we go. The next word is by you?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: By you?
Speaker 4: Okay? Okay, did you see the movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did ease with by you?
Speaker 1: What wait?
Speaker 5: With with with with the woman that I love by the name of Lyndwood Field y. Yeah, that's my Yeah girl, by you b a y oh you by you?
Speaker 1: That is correct? Your next word.
Speaker 4: And Dewey, Oh you got me?
Speaker 1: And Dewey got.
Speaker 2: That spicy sausage made with pork, typically used in gumboats and other Cajun dishes.
Speaker 5: And Dewey huh and Dewey yeah you got me. Here, you got you got me. I'm I'm had, I'm had to guess this one. And in and ah you got me undowey undoey. I'm just gonna I'm I'm gonna spelling house pronounced. I know it's probably gonna be wrong. You n d e w e y, I know it's wrong.
Speaker 1: Uh a n d oh you I.
Speaker 4: L I know it's funny.
Speaker 5: I'm not even trying to be funny. That's my first time ever even hearing that word. That's my first time I been hearing heard that. I sweart for God. I sweart for God.
Speaker 2: I got an easy one for you, ben y h.
Speaker 5: And I had a few of them man at at Cafe dumont To while I was there.
Speaker 4: Ben ya uh b ben ben ben beny a b the g is silent. I know that ben ben ye who you got me?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 4: Damn b e I n g n I t s I know, I know I got it.
Speaker 1: You was closed b e b e I g n e t beny.
Speaker 4: Dang okay okay okay okay okay.
Speaker 2: And this dish is commonly a Cajun or Creatle cuisine that consists of some type of smoother seafood stew served over rice. And it's pronounced and to faith, Oh, come on, you know I don't no, but know it to fay is a two faith.
Speaker 4: And two faith and two and two.
Speaker 5: Now listen at two Samuel at two he plays for play for Barcelona. Y E t o yeah at two, fai e t o fae f a e at two fay am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Right, you're wrong? Dam e t is e t o u f f e e at you faith.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely wanting to get that.
Speaker 2: The last word is a Cajun folklore and batchel rouge, and named after a popular Halloween festival, o.
Speaker 4: Fol Come on, man, you tripping man. Hello, Hello, say it again.
Speaker 2: Fo so f I f f I f O.
Speaker 5: And it's probably gonna have a weird spelling. It ain't lay like l A y so I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: F I f O l a I l a I E. I better feel weird like that.
Speaker 1: Christ He was close. F I f f f I f oh l e t people man.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, now listen that New Orleans style spelling. Spell spello down. That was hard. That that was hard.
Speaker 1: That was you look at that I ain't put in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 5: I would have spelled it b U d A n if that ain't it.
Speaker 4: Listen, you know what I would have been much better.
Speaker 5: If I was a part of that culture of grew up in New Orleans, I would have had spelling some of those works, yeah, because I had Yeah and jump a liar, Really of those I never even heard before. Okay, all right, Joe, nice time for getting back. It's time for dunk.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Okay, Which NFL team had the longest gap between Super Bowl performances? Which NFL team has the longest gap between Super Bowl performances?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wait, so from the first time they went until the next time they win?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 5: Which in every team has the longest gap between Super Bowl performances?
Speaker 1: Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 5: Uh that that that is absolutely wrong. The answer you were looking for is the New York Jets nineteen sixty.
Speaker 1: Oh they ain't been back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nineteen sixty nine to twenty Yeah, they they've been back. Hey, okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: Who holds the record the most touchdown passes in the Super Bowl and how many TVs?
Speaker 4: Notice this for the two part question, who holds.
Speaker 1: The most touchdowns in the game or in the career.
Speaker 5: Super Listen to me, who holds the record for the most touchdown passes in a Super Bowl? And how many tds was it?
Speaker 2: Steve Young six? Okay against the against the forty nine. I guess the I think he said super Bowl? Who had the most in the super Bowl super Bowls?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so let me me take the let me rephrase this again.
Speaker 5: Who holds the record for the most touchdown passes in Super Bowls?
Speaker 4: And how many tds is it? And this is not that difficult because it ain't you know.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean Brady has the record.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay, you got had you got half of it, right, So I just need to know the number of tds he has?
Speaker 1: Fourteen?
Speaker 4: No, the answer is twenty one. You're not that far off, though.
Speaker 1: I'm way off. Okay, okay, considering that he only had one touchdown in the first Super Bowl the last six.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go, number three, number three? Which team?
Speaker 5: Now that this should be easy to Yeah, just based on based on your history? Which teams have the most Super Bowl losses? Uh, it's be easy because they go. These two teams have gone so often.
Speaker 2: Let's see, the Broncos got four losses. You got you got one right, Buffalo has four losses.
Speaker 5: And and and.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with that.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm gonna go with, I think for the record, so I'm gonna go with uh, I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 1: Buffalo and the Broncos.
Speaker 5: Well, actually, I'm not sure if my answer here is is correct, but I have the New England Patriots and the Broncos as five losses.
Speaker 2: True to see that Lay loss lost three, Peyton lost one, Bruckles lost five.
Speaker 1: Oh they lost in seventy seven to the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Yeah god, yeah right, yeah, but you're doing just about as bad as me tonight.
Speaker 1: But yeah, New England lost lost, and they lost in eighty five.
Speaker 2: They lost in eighty six to the Packers, and then Brady lost two to the Giants.
Speaker 1: Two to the Giants and they lost the Philly.
Speaker 4: Yeah damn yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm shooting bad tonight.
Speaker 4: O Yoe, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You feel good about that. You like that, don't you know.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm just saying you see now, you see how I felt trying to spell a little bit.
Speaker 1: All right here, all right, I'm be get this with. I'm getting this with, Joe, get this with.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Which team has never scored a touchdown in a Super Bowl performance. This team has never scored a touchdown in their super Bowl performance?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, never scored.
Speaker 4: Nope, never scored.
Speaker 5: They made it to the super Bowl, didn't win it, and weren't able to get a touchdown.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: It's a very good one. Well, that mean they kicked the field goal because I don't think there's ever been a score of zero at the Super Bowl. Right? You say didn't yet the score or touchdown or score period? They didn't.
Speaker 5: But no, they never scored a touchdown. Okay, but they ain't scored, no damn touchdown.
Speaker 2: The only team I could think of. But I think they scored. They scored, they scored. I know they scored. Jacksonville never been Carolina scored a bunch of points. Oh, I don't know. I'm what the thirty five seven? I don't know, Chargers, I don't know.
Speaker 4: The answer you're looking for is the Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 1: What do you mean they never scored it? They scored the super Bowl?
Speaker 4: Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: This joking safety? Hold on, yeah, he said a super Bowl. I'm racking. My friends love what they are. Hold On, you gotta say a.
Speaker 5: Which team has never scored a touchdown in their super Bowl performance.
Speaker 4: This this super performance?
Speaker 2: This batn't Joe Man, you're getting this. Hold on you, Jemmy, see see that, See what I'm talking about? See that, Maam is slang that man, Miss Lake, you got to speak clear.
Speaker 4: Hold y'all, listen you you got it wrong anyway regardless now this.
Speaker 2: I become I'm thinking, you make it seem like they've never scored and all the super Bowls they been it.
Speaker 1: That's how you That's how you framed it.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, stay with me.
Speaker 1: I take my take it.
Speaker 4: Which team is never more to sound in this super Bowl performance? Well?
Speaker 5: She that threw me off a little bit too the way I read it, ohd on, I had to go back and look at it.
Speaker 4: But listen you you oh for four? Here we go. We got one more.
Speaker 1: You ready, I've been to get this without Joe.
Speaker 5: You ain't getting this one either. You're gonna You're gonna owe for and so if you if you get this wrong, I mean I won to night.
Speaker 4: You ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Which team has the most super Bowl wins without a single loss every time they went the Super Bowl?
Speaker 4: They don't. They won ain't never lost.
Speaker 1: The most super Bowl wins without a loss yes, sir, the ravens.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: That answer is absolutely correct. That's absolutely correct.
Speaker 1: Thought. Did you thought you was gonna get all shat a minute?
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, wait, wait a minute. Let's not get too happy. Let's not let's not get too happy. I got to right. You got one right out of five?
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me see you got two out of six? I got one more? Okay?
Speaker 4: You ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What was the first wildcard team to win the Super Bowl? Who was the first wildcard team to squeeze into the playoffs as a wildcard and they happened to win the goddamn Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, if I have to guess it was an AFC team, I'm gonna go with the Oakland Raiders beat the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got them getting right now? I got that one right.
Speaker 1: Hey. You know, I'm Joe, Yo know, I'm long dog. Okay, Okay, sometimes you have to oh you know, I have that kiddrick, you know, sometimes you gotta pop out a shore.
Speaker 4: Okay. That was that was good. That was a good one. That was a good one. That was a good one.
Speaker 1: Joe. Don't you happy?
Speaker 4: I almost did? I almost did. I almost did.
Speaker 2: Not only did I not only did I give you who was that? I gave you the year and who they beat?
Speaker 4: You got lucky?
Speaker 1: Oh long, dog, I will get you. I will get your joke. We tired tonight. Normally I normally I normally do better than this. But okay, uh killer nor nice time for Q and a m hm.
Speaker 2: You picked the Eagles and Lebron is his in My goat question is can Mahomes catch Brady still if they lose?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I think because of the fashion of which he's gotten beating these two games. For me, had he won this game on shoe, I said, if he wins the three pet wins another one, five would be enough. Because of that five, they would have been a three peat. That's something Brady would have slammed the door. Had by Brady won that year they was undefeated, he would have slammed the door. Nobody else could have. They couldn't touched it.
Speaker 1: But I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because even even if he wins that one and lose another one, it's the fact that he want to have an undefeated season.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying on Joe.
Speaker 2: Because I really the only the reason why a lot of people put Mayweather is because he's undefe and so Brady would have had gone through the entire season win the Super Bowl. So with that being said, no, I don't think. I don't think Mahomes can catch you. Torrian Blowse said, I never want to hear my Homes and Brady in the same conversation again, Well you will, cause Brady's a couple of old boys gonna be back.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hear it again.
Speaker 2: Uhon Aaron Oien says, the trenches dictate the outcome nine times out of ten. That top five defense performance in the Super Bowl history.
Speaker 1: I can't say I disagree with Jaron. They were relentless. Yeah, it was ruthless. Uh.
Speaker 2: They hounded him all night and they did it without blessing. So you don't bless you don't sacrifice your back in go ahead, on tu.
Speaker 5: Give me to say I'm giving to say the same thing I would give to say say the same thing.
Speaker 4: And obviously, just just just.
Speaker 5: Watching Tayden Carter and Jordan Davis, I can't remember young boy's name.
Speaker 4: That where's ninety three? Last name?
Speaker 5: Williams man, mister Williams boy. He showed up and showed out tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Josh swt sweat.
Speaker 4: He showed up and showed out tonight. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That there they that that rotation. Nola Smith, Uh, thank the second. I think he's the junior.
Speaker 1: He got pressure they I mean, he's undersized, but he didn't. They did.
Speaker 2: They did an unbelievable job. This is not about what Kansas City didn't do. This was about more about what the Eagles did do. Yeah, they kept them. I mean because for the longest time, Kansas City couldn't do anything on first down.
Speaker 1: So now that makes it second and ten. Well, that makes it second eleven. So if you go back and look at Ojo, everything was third and long.
Speaker 2: Well, you're not gonna make a living trying to win ball games third and long. And then on the flip side, case he couldn't get off the field on third down.
Speaker 1: We get him the third down, little Joe, but we can't get off the field on third down? Right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know what's funny when you think about it. I thought, I'm thinking to myself before the game even happened, you know, this.
Speaker 4: Eagles, this Eagles Eagles Chiefs game is going.
Speaker 5: To be really really good, really really good. And I thought that simply because I had said the Eagles were going to win because they had the better team, and I thought about it, well, even though they had the better team my home, they're so great. I think his greatness he would be able to overcome some of the shortcomings and the struggles that they have Offensively. They did it all goddamn season long. It was so it was so lopsided, and it looked so weird.
Speaker 4: When it was seventeen zero, I said, you know what, I said, this game was over. I was I was eating.
Speaker 5: I was eating an early dinner at Tootsies. I landed here, took a nap, I woke up, went the Tutsies. I said, I got the Tutsies about five o'clock.
Speaker 4: Said you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna watch the first half of the game, watched the second half. I had my whole day planned out' gonn watch the second half at home and get ready for nightcap. But when it was seventeen zero, man I left.
Speaker 4: I said this. I left it. I said, this game is over. For the simple fact that even Tom Brady was able to come back.
Speaker 5: When they played against the Atlanta Falcons twenty three, I said.
Speaker 4: This ain't that kind of defense. No, this is a different kind of defense. This is not that e left.
Speaker 5: Absolutely they couldn't get anything going. They couldn't even get past the fifty yard line.
Speaker 1: Oh, yep, you're right, You're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: I told him, saying, call my sister the same thing, and told her say, this was like right before the half of they thing. Yet it was seventeen nothing. And I called my sister and I said, they down seventeen nothing. The dish went out, so she can't watch She can watch everything on TV except that. And she said, no, call me to the fourth cours. I said, bucket's over. I said, this defense is unrelenting. She's like, call me the call me in the fourth quarter and hung the phone up. So I called her right back. I said it Eager just scored another touchdown, so it's twenty four to nothing.
Speaker 1: She's like, sh had it. I don't care. So uh big Mike said, Tiki Barber is going to cry in the car. I get.
Speaker 2: Look, I think sometimes though, Joe, because in the division, you don't want some buy of your division to win the Super Bowl. Yeah, so especially not.
Speaker 5: Somebody that you let go and refuse to pay because you didn't value not just that person.
Speaker 4: You didn't bounce your position that they played. Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I because like I think Dallas Washington is their biggest rival. I think Philly Giants is the biggest rival. And that division, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, don'tjoin't that division, yes, sir so.
Speaker 2: And that with that being said, is just a short ride, a short Amtrak ride Philly the Washington and you know Saquan leaving. But that ain't sat Quan fault. Hell, yes, should have paid it. He's still been there. And the Eagles might not have been to the super Bowl. But because y'all did pay it, he ran them and Jalen tell them the rest of the way.
Speaker 4: Right here the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: But that defense, uh a six to six congratulations to the homeboy Jaylor. Yeah, Carter A look he he was doing this thing.
Speaker 1: But it was those ends. It was Williams, it was Sweat. Uh, it was Smith, the junior.
Speaker 2: I forget, I forget what ninety seven, ninety seven to fifty eight, what was his name?
Speaker 4: Ash?
Speaker 2: They were hey, they were coming, that were coming. I mean, look, they were relentless. And I've been apart, I've been a part of, you know, watching the Ravens in two thousand, seeing that up closer personal and see Peter Bull War and Robert Dad and Big Sam and Keith Washington and and and Mike McCrary, just Hound and Ray and Sharper just knocking the knocking people and and heavy Dwayne starts picking it off ce Max Pickett.
Speaker 1: I seen it up close in personal.
Speaker 2: I was at Super Bowl fifty when Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware and Malik Jackson and Derrick Wolf took that game over.
Speaker 1: I was there, so I've seen that's a car.
Speaker 2: I was at Super Bowl forty eight when Seattle did what they did the Peyton, so I've seen some dominating performance is up close.
Speaker 1: This is this is equally as impressive.
Speaker 2: Elijah Moses hey uncan o cho with Say Kauai winning the Super bowls perst year on the new team. How long do y'all think Joe Show had a job? Dude should have been five months ago. Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: He should be.
Speaker 4: Ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And and they gave DJ that money that didn't work out.
Speaker 1: You let Sa Kwan go that didn't work out.
Speaker 2: So uh he he uh uh.
Speaker 1: What's the Alabama officer tackle? He drafted Alabama office a tackle Evan Evan Uh, Evan what was his name?
Speaker 2: From Alabama? Like the seventh pick in the draft, Evan something. And then in paying out no.
Speaker 1: Traded big Leonard Williams. Didn't they trade you, no Giants?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that they they He's made some he's made some some some bad mistakes. He needed every Neil, every nil, Yes, yeah, Sam picking the draft.
Speaker 4: And where Evan Neil's still playing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still playing. I ain't got no choice.
Speaker 2: I don't they invention bringing back but he was a left tackle in Alabama.
Speaker 1: All Americans goes to the Giants.
Speaker 2: No, and Uh, Andrea Jordan says, is Saquan coming to Philly now bigger than Moses coming to.
Speaker 1: Coming to win the Chimp? Thanks for the new Giants. Uh.
Speaker 2: Moses was the m v P that year. He's also the finals m v P. But it's comparable. It's comparable. I think Moses was a bigger deal. Uh, because at that point in time, I don't think Philly had won the championship. The Royals they did what they had won many many years ago. But it's very comparable. Maybe even Pete going to the Phillies and they win in the championship for the Phillies.
Speaker 1: But uh Saquon m pat They'll never forget it.
Speaker 2: He ain't got I mean, but he's but he's from He's from He's from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: He may be from Harrisburg. Nah, what you comes from Harrisburg? I think Michaels from Harrisburg.
Speaker 4: His presence, his presence alone made a difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean think about O Joe the Giants.
Speaker 2: Let Leonard Williams go the xaviery McKenny go both way in the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: The litteral make the Pro Bowl. I thought he was upset he didn't make the Pro Bowl. I know Xavier Xavier McKinny made the Pro Bowl. He had an unbelievable season. I think he was taking in the NFL and picks, but he really hadn't made any moves. The Giants GM that just like you know what, I like that move that he made. He was okay, okay, he was a replacement. The wise guys T CG. Respected respect to the Eagles from Chiefs Kingdom.
Speaker 1: Have no fear.
Speaker 2: We're young, Hungary and have a great setup. We shall be back. Look for the logo and stores near you. Love K Love Kseuncking O Joe, Chiefs Kingdom, the wise guys, t CG. You guys have been You gotta, you know, get the offensive line. Just like everybody thought they were dying, not when they lost to the uh uh Tampa.
Speaker 1: They'll be back. They just they just got it. They got to get better on offense. They got to get better on the offensive line. O Joe, you gotta get better the offensive line.
Speaker 5: They they will be back simply because fifteen is that special. Fifteen is that great. I know a lot of people are making jokes because obviously passed for Home lost the night, and obviously the Eagles won rightfully, so but.
Speaker 4: Fifteen will be back. Fifteen will be back most.
Speaker 2: Definitely because you know why they're gonna be back. What AFC team can do, What Philly does.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: J M from acriv Patrick with Philly's my homeboy tonight those turnovers. Also, how does it feel sitting a record sitting record time keeping?
Speaker 1: Stephen a Quiet Live TV? Yeah he.
Speaker 2: Got nothing. I picked them. I picked the Eagles. Everybody knows how I feel about my homeboy. But I just thought the Eagles had the better team, and anytime somebody has the better team, It's really really hard to overcome back when that offense, when that defensive line is relentless like that, you can rush for not have to sacrifice the back back in and you can coax him into turning the football over. He has to do a better job of taking the football. You can't turn the football over in games like this, And you damn sure can't give up. I mean the two turnovers, what not the three turnovers? Uh, you gave him twenty one points. You gave him twenty one points, So now can't do that? Isaiah landcap nan o Joe, What's what's Burrow's excuse if he misses the playoffs again next season? That super Bowl or run four years ago has run its course. Have to update your resume. Also, what's the best Let me talk about Burrow? Why are you talking about Burrow?
Speaker 1: Why White?
Speaker 4: Why are we talking about Burrow?
Speaker 5: Let the Eagles bast in there in there in there in, there in there in their celebrations right now we talk about Burrow?
Speaker 4: Ever coming.
Speaker 2: Well, the Eagles offense and defensive lines are the best talent in football. I don't know if they're the best history, because you got to go back and look at the Stevens.
Speaker 1: They got a b to Hall of Famers over there, damning the whole D line.
Speaker 2: Lady Ray said, thanks guys for putting on a fantastic showing Nola and keeping us highly entertained. Can't wait for the next one. Thank you Landy for showing up. We appreciate that. Thank you for your support. Doctor Frankie Bella, she was there as always always great to see everybody that that's been down from day one show up in Vegas. I mean, Doc showed up in Vegas, she showed up in Atlanta, she showed up at Nola, and so we appreciate that. We appreciate the support that you guys show us. Man, it's greatly greatly appreciated.
Speaker 1: Doctor. There's Frank Doc here. Hey, fam great nightcap Nola.
Speaker 2: Question for you got who's the first brother du or Legy Hall of Fame? Congrats again to you both. Thank you, Doc. Stephen Bass three fourteen. Can you share a personal story about you and Sterling when y'all were young? And can you give me a birthday shot out to my wife Kristen of fifteen years Christian, Happy birthday, hopefully you had to. Hopefully you're not if you're a chiefe fan. Wasn't your birth best birthday yet? But if you're an Eagles fan, you got a lot to celebrate. Oh, let me tell your story. He's gonna get probably get mad. He don't get mad because it happened. We went fishing. We went fishing with my grandmother. Well back then when we were young. She's like, all right, boy, let's go fishing. It wasn't like he say, now, I don't really want to go. You had to go o choke. So, you know, my grandma had to my grandma's fishing and my brother had broke his line, so he was back there in the tackle box, you know, trying to get a hook and try to redo his line.
Speaker 1: So my grandma took the pole back and threw it and he started hollering, and I didn't know why it was hollering.
Speaker 2: She hooked him in the alley. I was like, oh, Joe, I mean how how? I was like, why are you hollering?
Speaker 1: Ah, Granny, I don't even have grandy.
Speaker 4: That didn't happen, but that was luck that boy.
Speaker 1: Hey, my brother had some bad look.
Speaker 2: I was drinking the canon since he got me going, I'm gonna tell some more stories. Oh Joe, Uh, I was drinking a great soda and uh, he had done something to me. So I thought, I saw this beat, this little this honey, this this beast flying around. So I set the soda down and I just watched that be like m sugar. I watched them. I watched the beat go down in the cane. I said, Hey, I said, spake, you want something. I handed it to him. Hey, you know that thing to hang down in the back of your throat. That bee stung him on it, Ohn with.
Speaker 4: Dirty, messed up black. That's messed up.
Speaker 1: Hey. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Hey, he's gonna tell one of the stories that at the hall watch, but y'all.
Speaker 1: Heard it first.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Marselle Stanley said, hey, hey, night Cap, love you guys. I would love for you guys to give a shout out to my big sens. She passed away from cancer to seven twenty five watching you guys help me a lot. I sat with her in a band her last moments. Marzille, thank you for sharing that story with us.
Speaker 1: Bro. We are so so sorry for your loss.
Speaker 2: Nightcap family sends our deepest thoughts and prayers and our heartfelt condolences to you and your family, and we're sorry that that you had to go through this and your family had to go through this.
Speaker 1: But bro, just remember Sunshine's falls rain and she is in a much better place and you got to spend the final moments of her time here on earth, this body with her. So man, thank you for sharing that story, thank you for being a supporter of Nightcap, and Uncle Knocho, we sent our thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Uh three six k Lip says, what's good? Uncle Ocho?
Speaker 2: The NFL should consider two new conferences with a total of eight new teams, but states that doesn't have one, like South Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, New England, and Mantana.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: No, because those states like their they like college football, and that ain't happening. They got it perfect now because you got thirty two, you got eight, you got you know, you got four eight division. You know what I'm saying, don't show you so I don't see I don't see them changing. I mean maybe somebody moves, but as far as bringing somebody is to make it an abnormal number. And at this point in time, do you know what's gonna cost to bring a team to the NFL and you're talking about propertly, Oh, Joe, you're probably talking about an eight billion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's only so many people that have the you know what make that happen?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Gary A says, does this put Jalen in a tear?
Speaker 1: Sense? He's able to beat Mahomes all all things?
Speaker 2: Lamar and Alan cant No, he's not on you know, let me ask you a question. When Nick Foles beat Tom Brady, was he on tom Brady's level?
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: No, does it? When Eli beat Tom Brady twice? Was he on his level?
Speaker 1: No? He wasn't. No, it asks a lot.
Speaker 2: Look, he's a Pro Bowl player, he's an MVP, he's a Super Bowl winner. He gets to work, continue to work on that resume. That's something you can never take away from it. Never Joe Flacco winning doesn't put him on the level Trent different winning.
Speaker 1: There have been a lot of guys that.
Speaker 2: Won Super Bowl. Jayleen Jalen Hurst is a very very good quarterback.
Speaker 1: He's young. I mean he was twenty five, twenty six.
Speaker 2: He got a lot of football to go there might be a time that we have we have to revisit this discussion, but.
Speaker 1: I don't think right now is that time.
Speaker 2: Jay two point three said, hey, Unkno, Joe Kendrick is an amazing artist, not so much a performer in my opinion, What are some of the best Super Bowl halftime performances?
Speaker 1: I was there when Prince played Purple Rain in the Brain in Miami.
Speaker 2: I was there. I was there, I saw it. That is the best performance that I've seen. I was in New Orleans when Bonce performed and the lights went out.
Speaker 1: I was there for me.
Speaker 4: Ain't nothing talking Prince. Yeah, you know I can agree with you on that. Especially.
Speaker 5: A lot of people wouldn't agree because probably they don't listen to or like Prince in general and don't understand who he is as an.
Speaker 4: Artist, special, special, prescial individual.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: How you have a signature soul purple Rain and it starts to rain, not no artificial simulation of a rain, It actually starts to rain.
Speaker 1: And then you see the silhouete and he's playing.
Speaker 2: The crowd is going crazy like really dude, yeah, wrapped up? Uh yeah, that's it for me and Beyonce. Beyonce in New Orleans when the lights went out. She was sensational. She was sensational.
Speaker 1: Zachy hot to Hotta.
Speaker 2: Uh, Chad, elaborate on that touchdown when you fake mooned the crowd.
Speaker 1: You did that?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 1: You tried to pull a Randy.
Speaker 5: It wasn't mean that was Randy that did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh he was back today. So hey Moss. Congrass bro, grats on coming back. Seeing you a great seeing you on television again. Man, know you've been through a lot over the last several months, but your resilience is shown through. Congrass bro to you and your family all the best moving forward. Glad to see you back, Glad to see you back on television, and congrass Bro.
Speaker 1: Congrats.
Speaker 2: That concludes this episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile. Visit the nearest boost Mobile store or Boostmobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network. The Philadelphia Eagles suffocate the Kansas City Chiefs Yeah behind a suffocating defense and Jalen Hurts timely throws and his legs as they win forty to twenty two over the Kansas City Chiefs to win their second Super Bowl in eight years.
Speaker 1: Jalen Hurts was the MVP and deservedly so.
Speaker 2: Kansas City failed to win the third consecutive Super Bowl to do the three P, so we're gonna have to wait and see if somebody else can put three great seasons together in order to do the three P.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: To night because the better team won the game, the Philadelphia Eagles. You're twenty twenty five Super Bowl champs. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 2: And thank you guys for your continued support. Thank you guys, all you guys that showed up in Nola for the live show. Thank you guys that's been supporting us from twenty twenty three, twenty four, twenty five. Hopefully you stay with Uncle Osho twenty six, twenty seven and beyond. We greatly greatly appreciate your support. Please make sure you check out shay By Laportier eight. We have it in start and there's a lot to be celebratory.
Speaker 1: Four.
Speaker 2: What better way to celebrate Eagles your victory then with a bottle of shave By Laportier. If you can't find it in a city or state near you order it, we'll ship it directly to you.
Speaker 1: Please Drake responsibly and Philly stay safe.
Speaker 2: Make sure you go follow my media company page on all of its platforms shake Shape Media and my clothing Company eighty four. We just restocked everything use code super Bowl for an additional ten percent off. We've also dropped beanies in every color, and we've introduced gift cards available from twenty five to five hundred dollars. Take the guests work out of it and let someone special pick exactly what they want. The Eagles defeat the Chiefs forty to twenty two and win Super Bowl fifty nine. Say Kwan Barkley leaves the Eagle, he random to the Super Bowl, but it was Jalen Hurston, that defense that took it all the way, that finished the job off.
Speaker 1: So the Chiefs come up one.
Speaker 2: Victory short of the three pet but hey, the better team. There was no calls and all that other stuff. I'm glad that was put to bed. The Eagles were the better team tonight and they beat the Kansas City Chiefs by the score of forty to twenty two, and Jalen Hurts wins his first super Bowl MVP. The Eagles win their second Super Bowl in eight years, and deservedly so. So that concludes this episode of Nightcap. I'm uh, he's O Joe. We will see you later.
Speaker 1: The volume