Speaker 1: It's time.
Speaker 2: Is a big reality TV show.
Speaker 3: On the Breakfast Club. Would you rather have the black president a white president?
Speaker 1: Problem figuring out when you're premier from and you ain't black?
Speaker 2: It's enough, America has a president. Yes, turn turn the mics on. After the intro, Donkey Today from Monday, August twenty six goes to Donald Trump's running mate JD. Vance. Now, I'm about to say something that is so obvious and so basic. And what I'm about to tell you is that women make up a significant portion of the American electorate.
Speaker 1: Did you all know that? My god, fifty three to fifty five percent of the voting population in America, uh, the America, the election, the voters are women. Okay, fifty three to fifty per of the voting population in American elections are women. So you have to be a pretty terrible politician to do things to upset that base. All of you folks who championed abolishing Roe V Wade, I am talking to you.
Speaker 2: And that's why JD. Vance is probably the worst pick of all time. If I was Donald Trump, I would have chosen a woman, you know, maybe Nikki Haley. I just feel with the attack that the GOP has waged on women's reproductive rights. You need a woman on your ticket out there explaining that issue because Trump and everybody around him with a penis are horrible at it. Okay, especially JD. Vance. Now, back in twenty twenty one, JD Vance referred to Vice President Kamala Harris as a childless cat lady who doesn't have a direct stake in the future of this country.
Speaker 4: Let's listen, we're effectively run in this country via the Democrats, via our corporate oligarchs, by a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they've made, and so they want to make the rest of the country miserable too. If you look a Kamala Harris, Pete Boodage AOC, the entire future of the Democrats is controlled by people without children.
Speaker 2: Pete has two kids, though weird JD and the JD stands for just dumb, or maybe A stands for jackass donkey. Now, if you had a running mate for someone running, you know, for running with a person who takes credit for getting rid of Roe V. Wade, if you are that human, I would think you would want to clear that up, because you don't want to have a ticket of men who just seem like they hate women. But no, that's not who jack ass. Donkey Vance is okay. He was gonna meet the PRESSU yesterday and told Kristin Walker that he doesn't have any regrets. Let's listen.
Speaker 3: Yes, I made a sarcastic comment years ago that I think that a lot of Democrats have willfully misinterpreted. But what I've simply said is that I think that it's really a profound change that's happened in our country where we become anti family, and I would like to change that.
Speaker 2: Do you regret making that comment.
Speaker 3: Senator Christen. I'm gonna say things from time to time that people disagree with. I'm a real person. I'm going to make jokes, I'm going to say things sarcastically. There are certainly going to be things that I say if I'm elected vice president, the people are going to say, well, I wish he had said that Differently. I think it's most important to actually be the person I actually am, and to say those sarcastic comments were made in the service of a real substantive point.
Speaker 2: Given that people have told you directly have spoken out, have said that they were offended, they were hurt by those comments. Do you wish you never made those childless cat lady comments.
Speaker 3: I think that it's much more important for me to just be a normal human being who sometimes says things people'll disagree with. I have a lot of regrets present, but making a joke three years ago is not of the top ten list.
Speaker 2: That explanation would work if it was me, okay, but not if you are running with someone who's running for president of the United States of America. I just don't understand why you would choose to purposely insult twenty two million people. Yes, according to census data, nearly twenty two million US women between the ages of twenty and thirty nine don't have children. That's a lot of people to potentially piss off when you're running for president of the United States of America. Now, it's not a given you know those women will vote for Madam vice president. We saw that with Hillary in twenty sixteen. But if you out here campaigning, explaining yourself to people applies as to why you should be president of the United States of America, the one thing you should be attempting to do is avoid purposely offending people, purposely pissing people off. Just dumb, Vance, You said that women with no children should have less political influence because they aren't invested in the future in the same way as parents, jackass, donkey. Vance feels like if you don't have kids, you're somehow less capable of understanding or caring about the direction of this country. I feel like you challenge twenty two million women to a duel with those comments. Okay, I believe those women are gonna go out in November and show you how much political influence they actually have. Not to mention, JD. Your opponent is a woman. Being that she's a woman, there is not an interview you're gonna be in that you will not be asked about this. Eventually you're gonna have to walk it back just for political purposes. Okay. I saw Trump tweet out that his administration will be great for women and their reproductive rights. This is when you don't listen to what a person says they're gonna do. You look and see what they have done. Okay. He put three judges on the Supreme Court that voted to abolished Roe v. Wade, and Trump takes the credit for abolish in rov Wade and then he adds running mate tis ticket. Like JD vans with things, women with no kids have less value than women with kids, and JD refuses to walk that point back, not even for political purposes. When we walk it back, let me explain to you why you should. And it's really simple. The idea that someone's worth our investment in society is tied to whether they have children is as ridiculous as you being chosen to be someone's running mate. Okay, people contribute to society and countless ways regardless of whether they're parents. And this notion that only women with kids should have a significant say in our nation's future, it's insulting and dangerous. What about the millions of childless adults who work in education, healthcare, and all these other fields that shape all communities. What about the women who physically can have children, or the women who choose not to have kids for whatever reason. You know, they do have that choice, right. I know y'all want to take away a woman's right to choose, but they still have a choice. I know you trying to score points with the magabase, but while but doing it, while alienating a massive portion of the electoric women. That's just not good politics. See jackass Donkey Vance. Being a parent doesn't make you a better person or a more valuable citizen. It just makes you a parent, Okay. Respect for others and their choices, however, is what truly makes someone worthy of leadership. You don't have those values. Please give jd Advance the sweet sounds. As a matter of fact, let Remy marm give JD Advance the biggest ea hull hee ha he ha, You stupid mother, are you dumb?
Speaker 3: All right? Well, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today.
Speaker 2: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the hauns. Wake that ass up in the morning Breakfast Club