Speaker 1: What are you doing? I pressed record, but I'm choking on a special K flake.
Speaker 2: I don't care. It's bull chat. Nobody cares. It's us just chatting. Oh okay, I've been wearing the same shirt for what is three three weeks now? Also concurrently, this is next week, the week after and the week after shirt. And same with you. You didn't even try and hide your shirt. I'm wearing my Tanka shirt, your Tanka shirt. Yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 1: You like that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like a Tanka shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh guess what? What? When would it work?
Speaker 2: Oh? Bull chats, the bolt boat chat, the boat check chat chat boat chat, boat to chat to chat, everything together in water ball.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's hodown from Miley Cyrus. Remember when I just wanted the Muppets one. Remember when I also wanted a Harlem shake of you doing the Audi shake? But that was like that My jingles never ever do it. And then you get hoedown throwdown.
Speaker 1: I didn't request that. Okay, I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 2: Can I get a hood down throat?
Speaker 1: Is it? From Hannah Montana?
Speaker 2: Boom boom clip boom to clip to clip.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean if you just tell me, because I'll tell Brody that will never play that again. Please don't take the razor blade out.
Speaker 2: I have fun with it. It's like a fidget toy. It's a dangerous.
Speaker 1: Welcome to bull Chat. This is the uh oh, so now you just take the it's the sister podcast to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: I'm Scotty be sister podcast. It's literally serial killers, just a Wednesday episode that says bull Chat in front of it, where we just talk and don't eat cereal.
Speaker 1: Right, So that's nothing to do with serial Killers.
Speaker 2: But it's not a sister podcast that we're making a whole separate thing for.
Speaker 1: But yes it is. It's a completely different podcast as its own logo and everything where and jingles.
Speaker 2: It's a Wednesday episode where we talk about things.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about things. Hi, I'm Scotty B. That's Andrew.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Scott takes control of this one too.
Speaker 1: I love your Disney shirt. I'm wearing my Tanka shirt. What was your favorite toy as a kid, Andrew?
Speaker 2: My favorite toy is kid. It had to be my Power Rangers. There we did this already. Oh we did, yeah, the Green Ranger flute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did it, and I talked about the robot and whatever. I just was just because I'm wearing the Tanka shirt and I used to have Tonka trucks and yeah, oh cool, they're playing the dirt with them.
Speaker 2: Hold please, where's my list.
Speaker 1: That I had to Andrew? It's two things.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, but I wrote it down.
Speaker 1: Would you have for breakfast? This morning?
Speaker 2: I had egoes with some maple syrup kind home style buttermilk, the Mickey Ones. The Mickey Ones. Yeah, okay, I buy them because it makes me feel like I'm at Disney.
Speaker 1: You're a Disney head.
Speaker 2: I am. I love Disney.
Speaker 1: I had a can of Spaghettio's this morning.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming to bull Chat. I don't want to hear about this because it disturbs me. Why Spaghettios for breakfast? I have to say please say less to say more.
Speaker 1: We were in shop right the other day and Cooper saw the Spaghettios on the shelf and she's like, I love those. I said, You've never had Spaghettios in your life. And she had to get the ABC's and one two threes one like. She didn't want the regular circles. She wanted the letters and numbers. She said they taste different. I don't know, so I got her those. She had like two spoonfuls and that was it. But while I was looking at the spaghettio's, they also had one that had chicken meatballs in it, So I was like, chicken meatballs, that's a little bit healthier. So I bought it and I had an entire can for breakfast this morning.
Speaker 2: And how was it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, how you feeling spaghettios?
Speaker 1: I feel fine? They were really good. They reminded me of my childhood. I never liked the one that had the cut up franks in it because they didn't really taste like hot dogs.
Speaker 2: So I can proudly say I don't think I've ever had spaghettios.
Speaker 1: How could it be proud? Then they're delicious.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like my mom would just make me pasta.
Speaker 1: Yes, but in a pinch. Like when I was a kid, I was all about Chef Boyard.
Speaker 2: So I had Chef boyar D. I think once as a kid, once or twice. I don't remember ever having it like consistently. Also, were are are your kids still? Butter and cheese kids?
Speaker 1: On pasta? Cooper is now olive oil and salt.
Speaker 2: Oh, is that the thing the kids are doing now?
Speaker 1: She must have seen it on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Yes, I say that seems very rich. Yeah, kid's very rich taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I was always I liked Chef boyar D, Abcason one two threes, always with meatballs. I liked the roller coasters. There were noodles like this that had meat in it. I'd never liked the beef for roni. I didn't like the ravioli in the can. That was kind of disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's a ravioli in a can.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while I would do the spaghetti and meatballs. That was okay.
Speaker 2: I'm just picturing like the sound of it coming out of the can and.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like dog food. Yeah. And they always had the characters, like when they were they had pac Man. They had all kinds of character type stuff, just like cereals do Chef Boy r D.
Speaker 2: And there's something endearing about a shape that's like sweet, like oh, this is a pac Man shaped circle, and it tastes like, i don't know, like fruity, And there's another thing for it to be like, oh, it's a pac Man shaped circle. That has like beef.
Speaker 1: It's a pasta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is weird, like pasta shouldn't. Well, I guess mac and cheese has different fun shapes.
Speaker 1: I like canned crap. I'm sorry, I like industrial food. I like can crap. I always liked school lunch. We've always talked about this before, but I'm just letting you know. That's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe next time, can you save it for the podcast?
Speaker 1: Like eat it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I want to see you eat like Spaghettio's on camerary some. I would try some, all right, I'm willing to try it.
Speaker 1: Okay, would you like plain? Would you like with calcium? Would you like with meatballs? Would you like with franks? Or would you like with chicken meatballs?
Speaker 2: I say, whichever one you think is going to make me gag the most, all right.
Speaker 1: I'll get you like that. Well, gaggy is the one with the hot dogs. They call it franks.
Speaker 2: Oh god, hot dogs and pasta.
Speaker 1: Not really hot dogs. It's weird.
Speaker 2: It's some kind of glucous cocktail, weenie.
Speaker 1: It's like a glutenous conglomeration of something congealed crud. But the meatballs I've always liked little meatballs in cans. I don't know why. Like my favorite soup as a kid was Campbell's meatball alphabet soup.
Speaker 2: Do you like chick Aina? What chick arena?
Speaker 1: Chickorina? Oh the soup the little chicken meatballs? Yeah? Yeah, progress will makes use. I do like that. I love I love little meatballs. Yeah, canned little meatballs, bring them on, but not those little Vianna sausages. Those are gross.
Speaker 2: I hope that one day, if you get really rich off of this podcast, you make your own canned meatball company. I will Scotti's cannedballs.
Speaker 1: Perfect, perfect, all right, So what are we talking about today?
Speaker 2: Horses?
Speaker 1: This is your podcast.
Speaker 2: I got a horse topic you wanted to bring up?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forget what how horses even came to be, But.
Speaker 1: I just I don't know. When I was young, I liked horses, that's all. I went to day camp and they had a stable, and I would always hang around the stable and feats Cisco and Hershey, who have both passed well, I.
Speaker 2: Would hope so, I mean the horses would be like what forty seven?
Speaker 1: I remember. After I didn't go to the camp anymore, they reached out to me, and they said, we just want to let you know Cisco passed.
Speaker 2: So they send it to you by like a mail, like a letter. No, they called the house your house phone. And then we're just like, hey, is Scotti is little Scott there? Yeah, hey Scott. The horses died well.
Speaker 1: Because they knew that I liked taking care of them. I don't know what I believe.
Speaker 2: You went to a horse camp.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to a horse camp. I went to a regular day camp that had all kinds of activities, and there was a stable and we rode horses and that was kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Would you ride horses again?
Speaker 1: Sure? Camp was way different back then, way different, Like right now, everything's all about safety and no lawsuits and all this kind of thing. When I went to camp, the owners walked around smoking cigarettes, big giant eve one twenties I'll never forget, and and everything was so dangerous. Everything was was jagged edged in metal, and I know my brother got hit in the head with a golf club and had stitches over his eye. Got Everything was a nightmare, but nobody sued anybody back then. I was like, ah, here's a bad day. Go back to your activity and That's that's all it was. And it was just a big fun mess.
Speaker 2: Oh you lost your eyes, sorry sport. Yeah, you're gonna go home with that one eye. Your parents will be fine with it.
Speaker 1: We played knock hockey and we people got hit in the head with hockey pucks. It was good time.
Speaker 2: Well, I got to tell you sock em boppers as a kid, sock 'em bopper, sock bupper, a pillow fight. There are these giant inflator all that.
Speaker 1: You put on your Yes, they had, they had incredible hulk ones for a while.
Speaker 2: I just think it's funny that like that was a toy we had as kids. It like promoted physical violence. I don't think that would pass in today's standard.
Speaker 1: How about cub bangers.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't know what a cup banger. Well maybe you call them click Oh Jesus, is that an email you got?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or some parts of the country called them click clacks click. What they were were They were these two hard balls like picture like a pool ball, okay, okay, on strings, okay, And you would do this, and there were kabangers and you go click click click click click click click click, but you'd miss every once in a while and hit you in the face.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh you'd hit your friend or something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, that was like the other thing too. What was the thing like? It wasn't hopscotch on darts? Not no, no, no not. What was the thing that you like jumped over?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and it had like a thing and it would count around. Yeah, I remember, I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 2: Called those things if they hit you in your balls, okay, shins. How was it getting up that high to hit your balls?
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm thinking of something different.
Speaker 2: The thing it was like a circle and you put it on your foot right and then you jumped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thinking about it more of a big inflatable ball that went around.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forget what it was, but basically it was full plastic. I think it was metal before they had to switch to plastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when they would hit you in your shin, that was the worst pain of all time. Same with razor scooters. Razor scooters, when you'd go to like spin it around and it would hit in the egg. Oh my god, the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, toys were dangerous back then.
Speaker 2: I mean even in my age, even at your age. I'm thirty now, youngster, somebody was talking about a my chemical romance song and we're like, I wish I was a lab during this era.
Speaker 1: Black Parade.
Speaker 2: I was like, what it was two thousand and five.
Speaker 1: That's a good song.
Speaker 2: Were you born in two thousand and five? Yeah, kids were born. Then my dad took me into the city to see the Black Parade. Oh no, to see a marching band. Yeah it was that song, right, Yeah, it was called Black Parade, right, welcome to the Black Parade? Yeah, well, care we go.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: I love that song. That was not their first song though.
Speaker 1: No, and they have one currently. Also. I forget what it's called. I like it, okay, just saying happy to hear it. Yeah, So what else? Andrew?
Speaker 2: You were going to talk about your currencies?
Speaker 1: Like currency first? Why is this all me?
Speaker 2: Well, because you're the one who's like save it for bull chat.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, when you start talking about stuff on cereal.
Speaker 2: Killers fun currencies in here, you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have to be at United States of America currency. I don't want some foreign stuff. It's gonna be stuff that you can use. Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I have currency, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not from here. Why do you have a golf tea with you? What you just put a golf tea on the count?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because I used this backpack for a lot of things.
Speaker 1: You're a golfer.
Speaker 2: I've golfed. I can do decent golfing.
Speaker 1: I don't understand. I was driving by Bethpage State Park golf course last night. It's raining. There's guys out there with them, bro Like, it's so important to finish your round of golf. Just leave.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I was a caddy. I don't know if I've mentioned this before. I was a caddy for seven years. I was my dad's caddy. My dad played golf through whatever element there was. It would be thunderstorming, and I'd be like, d I don't want to run around with a metal club with your metal clubs in my backpack. You're going to survive. I'm the one who's dead. It would be one hundred degrees out. He'd go golfing. Still it was. It was the best of times. It was the worst of time.
Speaker 1: I just never understood golfing. I don't get it. You stand there, you hit the thing a thousand miles away, and you go chase after it.
Speaker 2: You are if you take it for what it is, and I think most people just need to look at it. I feel like I've learned over the years it should be a calming, relaxing sport. Don't take it seriously and just relax on it and you'll be good to go.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's no exercise. Most of them use golf carts.
Speaker 2: That's so no. Guess whose dad did not use a club cart? Again, even on one hundred degree days in the middle of the summer.
Speaker 1: Did you at least have a little wheel on the thing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I started in eighth grade. So how are they been in eighth grade?
Speaker 1: Twelve?
Speaker 2: No? Sure, Yeah, I was twelve thirteen years old carrying around this huge thing of clubs that were like bigger than me and running around in like one hundred degree heat builds character. Andy, Yeah, I guess it did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is my Japanese currency. Okay, but that's not what I was talking about. Look is that a yen? No, that's Chinese. Oh, anyway, I have They have a really cool one that I wanted. Oh, I have it. Yes, Look at how cool that is. They have one with a circle in it.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. They have that in New York City subway tokens forty years ago. So you know, everyone makes fun of me for using two dollar bills because that's that's my joy, using two dollar bills and making people crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't understand where you get joy from that.
Speaker 1: Because I see people like you, millennials and younger that are like, this isn't real. Let me ask my manager. I'm going to call the police. Do you have some other sort of bill? Like? They don't know that it's real. They don't want to take it. And it makes me laugh that people are stupid. So you're that guy. I am that guy.
Speaker 2: You're waiting for a reaction from someone. Yes, yes, that's just the thing that you like.
Speaker 1: Didn't hear the story about the guy that used it to talk about and they literally called the police.
Speaker 2: No one's ever called the police on you for using a two dollar.
Speaker 1: Bills, No, they haven't. But I'm waiting for the day.
Speaker 2: And you could be like, ah, huh, I told you no, I don't even try and act like you be that breezing. They'd be like, I'm gonna call the cops, sir, and you'd be like.
Speaker 1: Not true, Nope. That's when that's when like its Nope, I don't like shaaloopas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean no neither. I'm just saying I'm more of a chicken soft taco supreme guy. New I'm a crunch trap supreme guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm into soft. Okay, that's good anyway. So I also enjoy using half dollars. Okay, there's no room in the register for them, so it pisses people off, like where do I put this? So I like that.
Speaker 2: Do they keep them under the register?
Speaker 1: They just throw them in the quarter thing and then they get confused. And I also enjoy using the dollar coins because it makes people angry. It's very hard to tip with dollar coins, though. I go to the parking rs, I'm like, hey, you go, bud, you know, and I flip them a dollar coin.
Speaker 2: I would actually probably throw it at you and hope it hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think people do that, and you enjoy that. I enjoy strange currency. I just because people don't know that it's still a thing and still made, and they cord it. They're like, people have, oh, I'm gonna keep this two dollar built? No, they still make them, please go spend it.
Speaker 2: I have at least I have it one hundred dollars two dollar bills. Why I because it's the two dollars bill guy at all the concerts, he just hands out two dollar bills and he's like, give this to Elvis, to which I'm always like, what is he gonna do with the stack of two dollar bills? And then he counted it afterwards and it's like sixty bucks.
Speaker 1: Will you please start buying milk with it or something?
Speaker 2: Well, I first got to make it all.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I want to make it like an actual three twenties. I don't want to go pay with two dollar bills.
Speaker 1: Why it's money.
Speaker 2: I know, I just don't like it.
Speaker 1: You can deposit it in the ATM at the bank and it'll take it. It recognizes it because it's actual money.
Speaker 2: I just feel like two dollar bills need to go away. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know this is your thing, but I feel like you really leaned into your grandpa face real quick of being like.
Speaker 1: Hey, sport, here's a two dollar bill.
Speaker 2: I don't go spend it all on one place, and while you're at it, flips coin who's.
Speaker 1: On the two dollar bill.
Speaker 2: It's like the whole signing of the Declaration of Independence on.
Speaker 1: The bank on the front. There's a president on the front of each two dollar bill, in every bill. Oh that's not true.
Speaker 2: Roosevelt.
Speaker 1: Benjamin Franklin was not a president Roosevelt.
Speaker 2: No, the another one, the guy with the white hair. Oh yeah, which one?
Speaker 1: Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Well maybe they should retire it because where does it fit. It's like pennies. Where do pennies fit in our modern day currency? They don't round up. Every other country is just rounding up currency.
Speaker 1: If you round up, corporations are stealing money from you a cent?
Speaker 2: But how many sons does that out up.
Speaker 1: In the air? Damn right, it adds up, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Why can the person that's counting then.
Speaker 1: Why can't we round down?
Speaker 2: Note? I watched an Extreme couponting episode and that woman got money at the end of it. You didn't make any money from your ex because most stores don't do that, Andrew. They will give it to you for free, and they won't give you credit back. This is why you weren't back invited back to Extreme coup All Stars.
Speaker 1: I was invited to All Stars shop, right, wouldn't do it. They didn't want it anymore. I was definitely invited.
Speaker 2: To All Stars Extreme Couponting All Stars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was invited back for season two. All so, but the supermarkets were so pissed yor like these coupon people are ruining everything and they didn't want us doing it anymore.
Speaker 2: Should have gone to New Jersey. Nobody would have known the difference.
Speaker 1: It's not the individual store Andrew which the corporation that didn't want it anymore.
Speaker 2: You should have gone to a local mom and pop shop.
Speaker 1: You can't save money I mean sorry, but you can't save money like that at local mom and pop shops. If you're doing a coupon shopping, you're not gonna be able to do it at a local mom and pop. But I do say support them.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, except they don't give out circulars. Is that what they still are called?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know why they're called circulars because they're rectangular. Right. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you still like cut coupons in the morning or is it now all in the shop?
Speaker 1: Right? App? I do. I'm very app heavy at this point, and plus the fact I haven't had a kitchen since January and my Sunday morning routine would be to sit at the kitchen table with my newspaper a coupon.
Speaker 2: Stren It is still not done, and really, do you have any pictures? I want to see what it looks like.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will show you some.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: January eighteenth, we started and we're now in June and it's still not finished.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So using the Hello Kiddy fridge up in the office. That thing's about to crap out because that the bolooney was wet this morning. Oh no, yeah, it's yeah. The thing is running out of steam. We need to hurry up.
Speaker 2: It's saying I'm not meant to hold all that right, wet boloney is it's just not Yeah, do your kids eat boloney?
Speaker 1: Yes, Ashley loves blooney. I'm it's bolooney and mustard on. My friend.
Speaker 2: Has a first day.
Speaker 1: It's a saar g it's O S C A R.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah it is, Oh yeah, because it's Oscar Meyer.
Speaker 1: God, Like, how did you think that that song went? The Bolooney's name is boloney? You know what?
Speaker 2: I didn't say that it was going to make sense? You know how to spell baloney b O l O g N A very good yeah, bologna bologna.
Speaker 1: That's how I remember that.
Speaker 2: I like, I would say blooney is like fifty to fifty for me.
Speaker 1: It has to be quality bolooney though, and not wet and not Oscar Meyer. I'm sorry you can't buy prepackaged deli meat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree on that. I like I said, I think I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Buy it all you want, but I'm just saying it's not quite the same as sliced fresh from the deli counter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Applegate. I love Applegate. Applegate products are delicious.
Speaker 1: That package, but you could also get fresh sliced Applegates.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that to me tastes better. Also, I feel like I go through phases of cold cuts where I'm like, all I want is roast beef. All I want is turkey. Also turkey and eggs underrated combo. I'm just saying, you know, I just made a face, But you're right because I used to get an omelet and I would have them to it always said add turkey, and I was like, what delicious ham, Yes, turkey, but did it not bad? My favorite rap is a cheddar Jalapino turkey egg white wrap.
Speaker 1: Okay, so good. I'm a boreshead guy. If I'm gonna do the meat. They don't have bores Head in the entire country. It's a very East coast.
Speaker 2: Thing, it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh no, they do have it. They have it in other parts of the country, but I would say fifty percent of our listening audience does not have bores Head brand meat.
Speaker 2: You know what I think I'm gonna set up?
Speaker 1: What are you going to set up? Andrew?
Speaker 2: I've seen like the twenty somethings doing nothing podcast have it.
Speaker 1: I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you choose not to listen to anybody else.
Speaker 1: I love Ricky and Jake.
Speaker 2: Yes, same. They have like a hotline people can call and leave voicemails. I think that would be fine, and then we could take people's voicemails and listen.
Speaker 1: That's so nineties, Andrew, It's so nice.
Speaker 2: It's nineties. That's why successful podcasts are doing it and we're not.
Speaker 1: Call the radio station listen line at five five five one two one two and leave a messele are.
Speaker 2: Doing it again, then we should join. People would leave messages for us. Oh, also, we got the nicest review. Sorry, I'm all over the place right now. Someone sent us an email. Hold please, and I promised I was going to read it on the show.
Speaker 1: Is that the one that Scott forwarded us?
Speaker 2: No, no, different one, not me, Scott, Kate. Is this Kate?
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's nice because she hates me, right.
Speaker 2: No, she compliments both of us his studios candles, Lisa can't wait to get my candles. I've listened to every episode of your podcast. I enjoy the banter between Scott Andrew. Kind of feel like my friends helping me get through a difficult time in my life. Thank you for keeping it so fun, Lisa.
Speaker 1: We are your friends, Lisa.
Speaker 2: Isn't that so nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you I read emails like that. And for as dumb as this podcast is, at as much as we argue sometimes, it just makes me happy to know that we can also put a smile on people's faces.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Do you know who else's face? We put a smile on? My wife?
Speaker 2: Amy?
Speaker 1: Really, she listens to this religiously. You want to know something. She does not like surreal killers, but she listens to bull chat.
Speaker 2: People love bull chat. This is starting to outperform.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure right now she's sitting on the table out.
Speaker 2: Back because the kitchen is still that time?
Speaker 1: Yeap and smiling.
Speaker 2: Oh that's all I like that.
Speaker 1: That's so sweet, smiling back at you. All Right, here we go.
Speaker 2: How many minutes?
Speaker 1: Is this like? Twenty two? Twenty one? Twenty two?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 1: And there'll be two of the same commercials in about thirty seconds, So enjoy that.
Speaker 2: Do you need tires? Do you want to learn a new language? Either one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But they played the same ones though, why.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't work for speaker.
Speaker 1: Okay, I go, yeah. Did you have anything else you wanted to talk about today?
Speaker 2: No? I feel like again, I was all over the place.
Speaker 1: So well, this podcast is all over the place.
Speaker 2: But people enjoy it because we're just chatting, just two guys chatting it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, look who came to say hello, hello, Oldford Brimley.
Speaker 1: I've got diabetes, all right, p Wilford? Yeah buddy.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: People don't know who he is on this podcast because he's a serial guy.
Speaker 2: If you're one of the few people that have never listened to a Serial Killers but only tune in on Wednesdays to listen to the Bowl Chat, maybe give bold give serial killers a chance. I don't know what's tell you all right, Andrew?
Speaker 1: Ready, yay, here we go, pal, until we see you in a week or two a week or two a week. Say clink Andrew.
Speaker 2: Clink clink. See you next week.
Speaker 1: Maybe change your shirt, you change yours. Yours got dirtier. Hell, I don't know, but all of a sudden, it's like tan and it was white when we started.
Speaker 2: Okay,