Speaker 1: Hi, good morning. How are you. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. I like the hearts behind you. That's cute. Oh, thank you. So where are you?
Speaker 2: I am at my house in Newport Beach, California. So this is my where I do like my meetings and my podcasts.
Speaker 1: And you know, does it look like a studio? You think it's cute? Is that a real background? That's a house, that's my house. Well, yeah, it looks good.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, it looks it looks like you created a student like a background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a backdrop. Interesting.
Speaker 3: Is Newport Beach more crowded now because of the fires? Because everyone has people moved there, because I know Manhattan Beach has taken a big turn.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they're They're staying a little closer to Palisades, but there has been definitely like more activity, busier down here, and more rentals.
Speaker 3: People are like going into rentals. You look like Kristin Cavaleri to me, do I yeah, never, no one's ever said that, no, but yeah, I love her. So I'm like, okay, yeah, I feel like you look like the color, the coloring, the yeah, a lot of things, the eyebrows, the hair.
Speaker 1: I feel like you look like her. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting, okay, So I don't know a lot about you. I had your husband on yet, and it gets confusing because you guys have soap because there's so many different characters and chapters to this saga, and then there's the TV of it.
Speaker 1: Yep, and he talked a lot about you. I remember. I think he was talking about like boats. There were boats next to each other.
Speaker 3: Was that one of your first dates or something? It was a while ago, but what was the boat story? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was our boat story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, you're right. So that's where we first met. So we met. It was July fourth, twenty nineteen. I was living in LA at the time, and he was He's always been at oc Boys at Orange County, and I never came down here because it's like LA people. You kind of stay in l a totally different, totally different total. I lived there too, more okay, more than even the valley. Yeah, valley's a different land.
Speaker 3: The Valley's like Brooklyn to New York, but like that's a different that's like almost like it's not even the Hampton's because it's not like everybody goes to that area from La it's just a different place, like Irvine or something.
Speaker 2: It's just different place exactly. You just don't cross over, right. And so my girlfriend was like fourth of July, let's you usually would go to like Malibu, do you like white party? And she'd let's do something different. Do you want to go down to Newport Beach and go on a yacht. I'm like, okay, sure sounds fun. I was kind of in a place in my life. I was thirty one, and I'm like, I just want to enjoy my life. I had been dating, had been single for about three and a half four months, so not very long, but I was always in like long relationships, so I was like, I'm just gonna have fun, sick of getting like my heart broken. I just was like looking for my husband at the time, like not looking, but you know, I was kind of like ready for that next open.
Speaker 1: I was open. And so I was on the boat having like a great time.
Speaker 2: I'm drinking champagne, like having fun, like flirting with boys, and then I see my girlfriend on It was Tarak's boat, and at the time I didn't know it was his boat. So I went down to his boat said hi, Literally I was on there for maybe a minute and he comes over and he's like, Hi, I'm Tark, and I'm like hi, Like, I know who you are. And I knew mainly who he was. I knew the show Flip or Flop, but I had.
Speaker 3: Really that's it's so niche like that you because I think my parents like my parents growing up. Yeah, it wasn't like I really watched it, but I feel like people knew that show because it was such a popular show.
Speaker 2: And I had really heard about his divorce though. That's when like I really heard his name and it was everywhere, so I knew him more from the divorce. And then he had actually asked me out on Instagram a few years prior to me meeting him.
Speaker 1: So when he how long had he been divorced? God, let's see the timeline.
Speaker 2: So they I think they separated in two thousand and sixteen and wow a while and we met in twenty nineteen. But he had reached out to me sometime during that single period of his life. But he was reach out to every girl, you know. It was like probably looking for hot girls on social media. And at the time I had a boyfriend, so I said, no, I'm thank you for reaching out, but I have a boyfriend and you know, I'm not single. So then when he came up to me on his boat, he was like, I'm tark. I said, I know who you are. You asked me on Instagram a few years ago, and he's like, oh shit. So then he went and like looked at his DMS. He's like, okay, do you still have a boyfriend? And I said no. Do you want to go to Paris? I said no.
Speaker 3: He said do you want to go to Paris? Was he already going to Paris? No, he wasn't going to Paris.
Speaker 2: He was just like swinging like for the fences, like trying to like go back or go home.
Speaker 3: And then I said, love that that's who's not going to be excited by that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you said no.
Speaker 2: But you know, at the time in my life, like I had dated guys that you know, you date and you think like, okay, well this is going great, and then they ghost you and they never talked to you again.
Speaker 1: Oh of course, what's going on?
Speaker 2: And I know people have some status, you know, And so knowing he was on TV he's in that world, I was like, you know, I'm just I'm not interested like, I just don't want to go through this again. I want to get married, I want to be with the love of my life. I don't want to get hurt again. And going out with him, I was just like, you know, all these things in my head. So I'm like, what's the point. I'm just going to waste my time. But then he's like, do you want to know it to Vegas? I said no, I'm not going to go spend the night anywhere with you. And he's like, well, how about a date? And I said, well maybe, And then we were talking. We're kind of starting to get into a deeper conversation and everyone's parting.
Speaker 1: You know, he has a bunch of people on his boat.
Speaker 2: We're in this like deeper conversation, started talking about his divorce.
Speaker 3: He's sober then, because I think he told me he was sober. So was he sober then on the boat?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wasn't really paying attention to that. It was so fast. There's a lot going on, but him and I were kind of it was like a moment where there's so much people are partying, and then it's him and I like in this corner, really starting to have this deep conversation and then these young girls came over. They must have heard us talking, and they go, no, talking about divorce on this boat, like this is a fun day.
Speaker 1: And I look at and I'm like, yeah, I'm done.
Speaker 2: And I was like I'm sorry, I'm not dealing with this, and I left. And now I found out after we started dating and further on in our relationship that people on his boat that are now my friends, they're like, oh, he started sulking. He went downstairs into the room, he wouldn't come out. We'd never seen him like that. He was like, so sad that you left the boat because for like, out of all those years, he met someone that he had like butterflies, he felt that feeling and he hadn't felt that because he was just never thought he'd get married. I never thought he would date anyone ever again. So he felt something that he hadn't felt in a really long time.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's such a nice story. It's like, put you bringing me there, you good storyteller. I want to be on the boat. I want to meet a guy right now. Like yeah, that's a mez. So what's your age difference? Six years?
Speaker 1: Six years? Perfect o?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So and that you just had a baby two years ago. So he has he had two kids, so now I'm a step mom. So I met the kids when they were three and eight, and I met them perfect really early on, like really fast in our relationship.
Speaker 1: And I met his whole family.
Speaker 2: He has a big family there, Lebanese and Belgium, so it was like very you know, European. So he's like, You're meeting the whole family and the kids all in the same night, and I'm like, I come from like a little family here in California, you know, and I'm like okay, And I was so nervous to meet the kids, especially his family, and it was fine, but the kids, it was like I had never dated anyone with kids.
Speaker 1: Before, So for yeah, yeah, that was yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I came from like, you know, my la life, and I was filming selling suns at the time.
Speaker 1: I was just in a totally different world.
Speaker 2: And then I never thought I would date a man that had kids like that wasn't something that I not I honestly thought I couldn't do it. So I met the kids all in one night, and the family. His dad's like trying to feed me, like eleven year food I'm vegan, so he made me this whole vegan spread.
Speaker 1: He's like, eat this, try this.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is like my big factory Lebanese wedding exactly, big fact week wedding was what do we make it?
Speaker 1: You don't eat meat? Yes, we make a lamb. I make a lamb. I'm and here try this. I'm like okay.
Speaker 2: And I'm like have my dog with me, like my comfort dog, you know, And I'm like okay. And then his mom I apparently tark my husband and me. Well, you know, my husband and his mom got in a fight before I showed up, and like they had to go wrangle her in. And then it was it was just like a mess, and I had no idea anything was going on. And then his daughter and her cousin and their friend made up a dance in a song for me. They had been like practicing and performing all day and it was tark and how they're sitting in a tree k I asked, that's like the whole thing.
Speaker 1: He loves her, he likes her, he loves her.
Speaker 2: They get married, they have a baby, and like I'm like standing there like, oh my god, what is happening right now?
Speaker 1: Right and then that was kind of it.
Speaker 2: And I basically like moved in kept an apartment in LA because I was working and filming up there, and then I was going back and forth and that was it. And then he proposed after a year, and like we just we've been together now married almost four years together six years.
Speaker 3: You both have TV careers, which I want to hear about that I want to hear about after. I want to hear about your career because we're talking to you. But I'm curious about being in a relationship where both of you are navigating this BS and the whatever. First of all the changes in entertainment, which you know, streamers and network is like dinosaurs, and then also navigating a relationship during that. It's not as crazy as like housewives or something. But Selling Sunset had its share of drama. Drama and like it's toxic. Probably I've never seen it, but I've seen like clip, you know, yeah, little parts of it, but like, uh.
Speaker 1: That seems like high drama on the high seas well.
Speaker 2: When we first met, I had just finished filming season one, so Selling Sunset wasn't really that known yet. It didn't get big until i'd say season three and during COVID is when everyone started binging it.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right. Yeah, And the drama wasn't that big either.
Speaker 1: In the beginning.
Speaker 3: It was probably actually about real estate in the beginning, but you just go towards the drama.
Speaker 2: It was more towards real estate, and then obviously, like natural drama would come up. And but I so when I left, I'm fast forwarding a little bit. When I left season seven, like early season seven, I feel like that's when you were in seven seasons. So yeah, almost like part of seven. I'm like, there's a whole drama thing behind that. But I left for maternity to leave, and then I never went back. And at the time, I was already filming Flipping al Musas with Taric, so we had our flipping show and we were filming season one of that, and then I was filming Selling Sunset as well at the same time. And then I left for maternity to leave, and then I never went to Selling Sunset.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I was I have a question, I have our question. So I've just I've just reminded of this. And people always love inside Baseball about reality TV. The reason in the beginning, it's fresh and it's not such toxic drama is that it's almost like the roots aren't as deep, meaning if you meet someone in a little moment happens, it's a little silly thing about you saying something rude to them at a table. But seven seasons in, the drama has babies, and the babies of the drama has babies, like meaning the drama gets embedded and it's like you're living these toxic relationships on the show. So that's why it exponentially gets more toxic. Like for example, show like Real House was of New Jersey, It's the first season was pretty actually dramatic with the Danielle on the table flip. But that notwithstanding, there aren't twenty different tentacles of drama that are deep rooted.
Speaker 1: Is that do you agree? I agree?
Speaker 2: And I feel like when you're with the same women, because it was all it was like our core group and we were all working together before the show. It wasn't like we were cast it on for the show, and so all we had relationships already. Krishell was the only one that was brought in in the beginning, and you know, none of us knew her, so I was like getting to know her.
Speaker 1: And none of us.
Speaker 3: She's the one who was married to the actor from This is Us. Yeah, and she's now she's in a relationship with a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She was brought in. Okay, So so.
Speaker 3: You came in all knowing each other, and what who do you still have relationships with from that group?
Speaker 2: I still talk to Krishell, I still talk to Emma. Emma was brought in later on. Mary and I have known each other forever. We still talk. I still talk with three here and there. She was brought in later on as well. I still you know, I talked to all of them except Christine. She's the only one that I don't keep in touch with. We just you know, I was always like really the kind of the calm one at the group. I'd say, like very level headed and kind of friends with everybody. And I was happy. I was in a happy relationship. I you know, was a happy person. I didn't like to deal with like the fighting and the drama, and so I was, you know, really didn't deal with a lot of that stuff. But when I left, i'd say it got worse because the relationships weren't there anymore.
Speaker 1: It was like, I feel like they are just it was all drama.
Speaker 2: There wasn't like deep rooted relationships when I was there and we first started. We're all really friends, and I feel like TV changed a lot of them, well a few of them, not a lot of them, but a few of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's funny because people will say, I hear you know, I'm bashing the thing that made Maybe it's the common thing when I talk about it.
Speaker 1: It's it's a dumpster. It just is.
Speaker 3: And you could say what you want, Matt, say what you want. But it also didn't start out as a dumpster. It's become this toxic waste dump because in the beginning there would be no paparazzi, and then like let's say, second or third season, there might be one or two photographers. But the show I forgot about this. The show themselves, the producers didn't want to show that part because that's breaking, that's meta. We are nobody's and they're showing our lives, So why would we have paparazzi And now the people are stars on a show. But the show's supposed to be a reality show about people living moms or sell you know, selling real estate. When paparazzi and Red carpets are part of it because it's now famous people, so it's a little bit like a circular reference. It's hard to get the freshness back of the Jersey Shore the first season or even the first couple, you know, so it's hard to keep people's normal.
Speaker 1: So you guys were real estate brokers.
Speaker 2: You're spot on though with everything, and like they didn't want to show that side of it because yeah, they didn't. They didn't want any of our outside lives. So even like we had assistance, we all had like other things going on, big brand deals, like other things were coming in and they didn't show any of that. It was like, nope, you're a real estate agent. We're like okay, And it's got hard to actually do your real job because they were filming so much.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly, and this becomes your job. And that's why many people end up having these sort of it's a little different like fake brands, because they have to create more content to infuse into the show, to stay on the show and stay relevant, and so then these brands aren't real, and those brands that aren't real become content on the show because they become arguments with other people. Wait, that's not real and you don't really have that and you're not successful when the person wouldn't have gone and gotten that brand to begin with if it weren't for needing content for the show, because just being a mom is not going to fill the airwaves enough. Just being a chef, it's gonna be boring. They're gonna want the drama and what else you do. So it is a circular reference. And in that way, when people ask if it's real, what's happening is real? It's but what the premise isn't real. It's happened the people you're talking to, what you're talking about, and like, that's not necessarily real. So I think that's a very interesting thing where reality TV isn't real because you just wouldn't be having these dumb arguments in your real life.
Speaker 2: And then they're they're highlighting things that I feel like as women, you kind of like, Okay, you talk about it and you move on, and then it's like the next day they want you to talk about it again. Yeah, that person's talking about it and it ends up being bigger and then they're like, oh, you're gonna let her she said that, And I'm like, what exactly you know, I didn't know that, and then it turns into a whole thing and then you want to make good TV, right, I mean that's what I'm there for.
Speaker 3: No totally, and I mean having been there for seven years, we can relate to each other a lot where I bet you thought that everybody was watching this and everybody knew everything, and I bet you thought this is like the only thing going on, Like you're out talking about it, and you're talking about it, and then you see other casts do it like it's kind of a world and it almost like after having a baby, your body isn't here for a while. It takes a while to really rinse it off of sure, like an X too, like where you're not thinking about it, thinking about the other people that are on it, thinking about the headlines, and then thinking about other people's social media, and then one day like they become not even in your like I don't have I really I don't ever watch the I don't watch the shows at all, but I don't even think about it.
Speaker 1: I used to think about it a lot.
Speaker 2: It was like right when I didn't go back, is when I had just had Tristan, and so I was so focused on you know, being a bait, a mom to a newborn, and it was right when, like I think it was right when one of the episodes came out, and you know, usually afterwards all this shit has talked about you, and you know you have to kind of rewatch the drama of what happened and relive it, which can be really stressful.
Speaker 1: And I wasn't even I was just so like removed from it.
Speaker 2: But then I'd say it hit me about six months later when I kind of started feeling like myself again, where it was like, Wow, I'm no longer on the show that's exactly part of my life that I lived for so long. Like you said, it was like almost like I had to come down from that and like go through my emotional journey of like I'm no longer filming with those women anymore, I'm no longer going up to LA. That's no longer my job, that's no longer my life, And it was like a huge transition and then becoming a at the same time. It was a lot for me in that first like few months six months, and I'd say I didn't feel like normal after postpartum. I didn't have postpartum depression, but you know, we all go through something.
Speaker 1: I'd say it took me about a year.
Speaker 2: But then I'm lucky that I transitioned from selling suns and I had another show. So it's not like I went off TV completely because I did the same exact thing. Yeah, because I hadn't went off Yeah, so I had something else going on to keep me busy, and I had my other show. I think when TV it's kind of like sports, right when you're done, it's just like, oh my god, now what am I doing with my life?
Speaker 3: But I did that too. The first time I left, I had the other show. The second time I left, I just walked, And that was when it was more like what you were just describing, like really just and I chose to leave both times. And this was a crazy thing that I realized in the moment that I had been on reality TV for a quarter of my life now of my lifetime, not including the five other shows anyway. But in the paperwork about you, it says that you were pushed out. Did you leave or did they fire you? I did not choose to leave.
Speaker 2: I've never really like went in to depth about this, just because I have a good relationship still with Netflix, and.
Speaker 1: I'd like to keep it like that.
Speaker 2: So, you know, I've never really gone into like a deeper discussion about it, but I basically all I can say is I wanted to come back, and I wasn't asked back, so but I was filming the other show already, so you know, I think that there might have been some upset that I was doing something else on another network.
Speaker 1: We have a good relationship.
Speaker 2: You know, we were in a good place and I'm grateful for the years and years that I spent with them, and you know, them giving like us a chance to have a reality show. You know, it was such a new thing for Netflix at the time to have a reality show, and real estate reality shows weren't as big yet. I mean there was a million what was it called the Million Million dollars? Yeah, was it that mill? But that was but that was like one of the bigger real estate reality shows. Ours was like, how is this going to do on Netflix?
Speaker 1: None of us?
Speaker 3: No, Well, yes, it was a new genre for them. And yeah, the thing I'm talking to them about is as well, Yeah, that's interesting. Yeah, so you and your husband work together, we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when I first met me, I'll give you a little like drama tea. But when we when we first started dating, he was still working with his ex Christina.
Speaker 1: They were filming Flip or Flop Still, right, that was a big drama. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean they were navigating their divorce and breakup and they had been divorced for a while. That no, not a while, but you know a few years. And but they we're co parenting. But then they didn't talk. So it was like they only talked about like for the kids and on the show. Wasn't like they had this relationship off of TV, so like the cameras would be off and they'd go their separate ways and that would be it. And then if anything was for the kids that they would you know, talk about that and go to school things. But so when I came in, it was like, okay, so we're co parenting with this woman, but we don't like her like I you know, I was trying to like figure things out. I didn't know her on a deeper personal level just besides meeting her with the kids here and there. Obviously things are very different now, but you know, I came from reality, so who am I to come in and tell my husband or tell my boyfriend's time, like be weird that he's filled me with his ex wife.
Speaker 3: People were like, how do you do it? How do you deal with It's unbelievable. The whole thing is crazy.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, right, you know, who am I to come in and tell him what he can and can't do? Right, that's already what he was doing, that's his career, that's his life.
Speaker 1: So it's livelihood too.
Speaker 2: I was a very understanding of that, and like, coming from I think the same kind of world, you know, I get. I understood, and him and I had our thing and it was very strong, and I'm like, okay, yeah, go do your thing, go film, go work, and you know, make money whatever, And but people could not understand how I could be in this situation. They still can't understand. They're like, how are you friends with your with his ex wife? How are you filming a show with her?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: People just they can't comprehend it. They still can't. Well, it's been what six.
Speaker 1: Years more right? Six years?
Speaker 3: So it's six years and you all work together and she she's in another relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so my husband, So Tark and I got our show and we filmed two seasons. Second season just finished airing, and then we all filmed a show together called The Flip Off, and that that aired and finished airing like a couple of weeks ago, and that did really well. So but that was mine and her first time working together. You know, we had done a few skits, like funny skits with each other, but we had never gotten to know each other on that deeper level of working together and seeing kind of a different side of each other. It was always like, you know, talking about mom stuff and the kids, and we text it and we talk every day. But it's different when you're working with someone you're seeing a different side of them.
Speaker 3: Yes, but here's an interesting thing that I would never have thought of or been able to like bring, or to bring to this audience. This is the interesting thing about reality TV, and in this case it's positive. So in reality TV, there's always a world where something happens and it's hard for you to process what's happening at the same time as knowing that the audience would want to know about it, and you almost feel fraudulent in your own body. And I think of Vicky Gumbelson when her mom, I think died and she was on the phone, and she allowed the cameras. Because it's not that just that this is I have the chills. It's not just that this is the job that you are paid to and have to do. It's that you're also aware that you wanted to do well and if you're a ready in this, you might as well give them the good stuff. You can't be half pregnant. You decided to do this experience, and so when something happens, that's what makes it messed up for a person. And that's what happens in those months that you're getting over it, is that you're sitting there like, am I a fucked up person that I'm thinking also at the same time as being upset about this, as that this is something that should be filmed, and you become almost like, you know, you're like pouring yourself out, but it's already happening. And so that's a thing. Do you agree with that part so far?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I think also like social media too, Like, you know, we show so much of our lives on reality show and then like on social media, but then I do like to keep certain things private, but then I don't know, it's like this weird I don't know.
Speaker 3: Likewise, I have a private life on right, But I'm getting somewhere with this. So what I'm saying is, in normal life, if you're working in an office with your ex, that would be weird and nuanced.
Speaker 1: At least here you're acutely.
Speaker 3: Aware of the fact that the audience is going to be very intrigued and interested in this dynamic. So it makes a the working together totally seemingly palatable because you both are like it's like a wink, like we both know that they all want to know how this thing's going. So there's also a leaning into being kind to each other, but also a lean in, leaning into sassing each other a little bit because that's what it is, and also a work, so it's a little bit of like a just ad water you guys are That's what I would, That's what I'm envisioning that.
Speaker 1: Do you understand I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think you know, people are like.
Speaker 1: How did you guys say yes to this?
Speaker 2: I'm like, it is fascinating, right, I mean it is people are like they not only are like, oh, you guys look alike, and then how how are you guys doing this?
Speaker 1: How do you even co parent, How do you talk? How do you like each other? How are you friends?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? You know? They just eat it up so many they eat it up, they eat it up.
Speaker 3: It's like, but you guys are business people on a show, so you're already doing a show, so you might as well use go where the seshat. It's very Yeah, it's a competitive spit. That's what I'm trying.
Speaker 1: That's the MODI.
Speaker 3: That's the center I'm trying to get to is that you're already doing it. So you spilled it in the car. Let's keep driving. That's what I'm saying. We're all in this, so we might as well just go for the people what they want. Yeah, so I get it, and I think gets smart. If you don't do TV, then you shouldn't do that. But you're in the TV space, all three of you. All of you aren't doing it for charity. You want to make money and be successful and get back on Netflix too and all this.
Speaker 1: So that's that's what I have to say about that. Yeah, I'm doing absolutely And are you friends with her? Yeah? You know, people ask me that.
Speaker 2: I never know how to answer it, because friendship to me is like you know, you have like your best core girlfriends, like your deep friendships with someone and her and I would say, we're building our friendship still, you know, friendship for me is like someone you can like trust fully and tell anything to and like in the end, like she's still my husband's ex wife, right, And as much as I really like her and I really really do like her and she really likes me, it's still you know, I have loyalty to my husband in the end, and I think if I was like telling her everything, I would tell my best friend.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: But we're we're i'd say friends, but not on like that deep, deep level.
Speaker 1: You know. It's a very.
Speaker 3: Honest answer, and like that's literally divorce and co parenting goals. So I feel like you don't need to get an A plus on the test. This you're getting an A Like this is it's hard.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I have such a big heart and like I really do like her, and I'm like sometimes like I don't know how to answer that question because I hate being like, no, we're not friends because we are to an extent, But like I said, it's like there's things I just wouldn't go to a certain place with her.
Speaker 1: But do we go to like dinners? Yes? Do we laugh, yes, do we hug yes?
Speaker 2: Do we like talk about you know, yes we do, but to an extent, and.
Speaker 3: You can say we have a very good and strong, healthy, we have a very healthy and good relationship. Like Yeah, that's what it sounds like, that's all anybody ever could want. And the kids are always the most important and sounds like you're doing the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah for them.
Speaker 3: Your husband is very lucky, like he worked on in the in the landscape of this reality TV sphere, it's shot, it's astounding,