Speaker 1: Transmitting this.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Tuesday Show Morning Studio. I fell asleep. There's a lot of points scoring in the football game last night. I fell asleep. I watch any of it. I was so tired. I have what stinks is I feel like I get sick that often and when I do, I just got it out. But I had a stomach bug a couple weeks ago. But I got the neurovirus. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was. Did I say this something I was sleeping on I'll sleeping on towels? Yeah, okay, you did. I just didn't know. And that's embarrassing. But you know what relatable. Turns out a lot of people have the neurovirus right now.
Speaker 3: Well how long is it contagious? You're not gonna get us?
Speaker 2: Okay. Also, I'm so separated from you guys, like, oh yeah, there's distance. Yeah right now. People don't even know this. I'm the Bahamas, Like it's warm here, I'm having a great day. That'd be cool. Yeah, but the North. And I gave it to my wife, or as I tell her, she just fought it longer. It gave it to me than got it later.
Speaker 3: That's probably what happened.
Speaker 2: But I've pretty much bounced back. But we were working out yesterday. If I usually go the I mean hard the whole time. About forty minutes into it, I couldn't see straight, just because I hadn't eatn in a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Well forty minutes in that's a long time.
Speaker 4: We do an hour for us, we were going out.
Speaker 2: We don't even look up. We do an hour the even looking up. We were also outside for some of it in thirty seven degrees.
Speaker 1: It's cold.
Speaker 2: That was stupid. It sucks being cold. Right, they're wearing shorts. Yeah, weren't you?
Speaker 3: Wow, but in thirty seven degree weather working out.
Speaker 2: But I will say it sucked. Yeah, So I wasn't like wearing shorts and like because sometimes you'll see like a college football game this past weekend, uh, sometimes NFL. But they come out shirt listen, warm up. It's just to prove how tough they are. Mine wasn't. I just don't like to work out in sweat. So for part of it we worked out outside. But you can watch on my Instagram. We do some pretty high jumps. We don't jump off on this little rock thing.
Speaker 5: Saw.
Speaker 3: I was impressed.
Speaker 6: Nobody wiped out, Oh, thankfully, Yeah, I got a little nervous because, yeah, it's not like y'all are jumping up on one of those like soft boxes they have at the gym.
Speaker 3: Y'all are jumping up on like hard.
Speaker 2: Rock, like you could how we do it. It's also Eddie's nickname while we work out. No, it's not hard rock. Hey, hard rock, come on over here. I was reading this thing men and women are different when it comes to speaking. Women learn to speak earlier, they know more words, they recall them better, and they pause less when speaking than men. I just read that as men are just dumbers in general.
Speaker 1: Not wrong.
Speaker 2: We don't value but.
Speaker 3: I don't think y'all are.
Speaker 7: I wonder why women learn to talk earlier.
Speaker 3: Well, we develop faster than y'all.
Speaker 1: In lots of areas.
Speaker 2: Brain. Did you watch emotionally the last thing before we get started here? Have you guys seen the Dave Ramsey clip at the woman calling in that she's like in a bad situation and he's on the phone with her.
Speaker 7: Okay, I saw the news headline about it. I didn't see the video, but she was like a couple of financial decision decisions snowballed into her being and he started helping. He helped her out.
Speaker 2: Right, So I didn't see the news story, so I don't even know that part. So I'm flipping through TikTok, which that's kind of my morning paper. For those that are older listen to podcasts back in the day, you have the morning Paper. I have the Morning and so I'm on and I'm flipping through and I like Dave Ramsey as a person, like he's always been super cool to me. And he comes in on the show sometimes and I know we can be a bit controversial, but whatever, not talking about that. And this woman calls and she's like something, and it gets to the fact that she starts crying. She's like her boyfriend's still in the house and she's like I don't know, and he's like, are you unsafe? And she's like crying and he's like, well, I need to call police. The headline is Dave Ramsey saved a call her the show is to a caller to a show from domestic violence live on the air.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, goosebumps just hearing that.
Speaker 2: And his daughter is on as part of the show with him. Yeah, Rachel, Yeah, they have their headset on and oh my gosh, it's pretty crazy TikTok video. And he's just like, I hear you. We're not worried about money right now. We have got to get you away from the situation. Her name is Danielle. She talked about she shares with our partner and their shared child a home and they were talking about selling it. And it then turns into herbiing like I'm in like danger, and she like, is gonna go and he's like, you do not go. We will call the call if you get a chance. Look for it.
Speaker 8: Look it up.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, sounds crazy. He said, I don't know if you need to sell your house or not. You may have. It's possible. That's not your problem today, right, And then it gets real serious. So a big shout out to Dave Ramsey handle it as perfect as you can handle it in a situation where he easily could have done nine other things that were semi helpful to hey, let me put you on hold and see what we can do too. Like he stayed there. So yeah, big shout out Dave Rampy, check it out if you get a second. All right, let's get the show going here. Thank you guys. I don't know, I feel pretty good about today's show. All right, let's go.
Speaker 8: It's anous.
Speaker 2: Anonymous sin bar. The question to be because, Hello, Bobby Blines, one of my coworkers were such strong perfume that it gives me headaches every time we work near each other. No one else seems to mine. I can't stand it. I don't want to embarrass her or make it seem personal, but I need some relief. Should I say something or try to avoid her as much as possible? Sign choking on perfume? This is a semi common one that we get where people either have stinky under arms, colonne or perfume. So I think this probably happens a lot. So there are a few ways to go about at one. You know, I guess your workstation kind of matters. If you could possibly move your workstation, that would be an easy one. If it's if it's very easy, if it's mobile to do so, if it's cubicle based, you could move your workstation and probably no one would know the difference. Right, that's solution number one. That's probably the healthiest solution. Now, if I were to go to the unhealthiest solution, I'll go to lunchbox for this lunchbox. What would you suggest It is the most unhealthy solution.
Speaker 7: I would just say, hey, it's bothering me, and it's things, or it's annoying, it's giving me a headache.
Speaker 2: You need to change that, You would say right to her. Yeah, you just.
Speaker 7: Why beat around the bush. If something's bothering you, go right to the source, go to the person. You'll be like, oh, let me send an anonymous email, like I'm scared to confront them. Just be like, Yo, that perfume is disgusting, it's nasty, it gives me a headache.
Speaker 2: But you don't have to say it like that. I guess that's my point. I wanted to just to hear the worst that source because you could say something, but I definitely wouldn't say it like that. If you wanted to say something, amy you you tend to be the most sensible one here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's okay to say something, especially if it's impacting your well being, like you're especially, a strong odor really can't give people a headache. And it's this is a complimentary strong odor. This isn't the stinky kind. This is like you smell good and then use I statements probably like don't make it like, oh, you are doing this, but I am getting a headache.
Speaker 1: I am the one sensitive to this.
Speaker 6: How can would like your you open to a solution to help out, Like you're not accusatory.
Speaker 2: The person will be offended.
Speaker 1: They will even if it's a smell good thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah if you And again I think they could probably in a day not be as offended. But they will be offended. And I was saying where you're saying, I think where're saying it's very healthy, but they will be offended. Anytime anybody comes up to you and goes something you're doing is affecting me in a negative way. They will automatically react in a way of like sad mad. But I think you A can move your desk. B you can accumulate signatures from around the room and hit her a petition which is not yes, which is not the rest, not the real way to do it.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: You could go to a supervisor and actually have them do that talk, because that is who is supposed to do those talks. That's what I would do. You could go to somebody and be like, hey, this is pretty tough. I think I might be allergic to it, but I don't want to cause drama in the office. Would you mind saying something to her? I think, of all things considered, that's not the healthiest as a human. I think Amy has the healthiesta. I think lunchbox has the least healthy way. I think this is the way though, that nobody gets their feelings really hurt, because that could actually affect the relationship at the office for a long time. If you heard her feelings and that's what the supervisor's there for.
Speaker 6: I like, would you rather hear it from one person that's saying like I am impacted, Like I'm getting headaches like you?
Speaker 1: But I will like, okay, you will.
Speaker 6: If I hear from a supervisor or hr I'm thinking, how many people are talking about me?
Speaker 2: And that's okay, But you never know which one, So therefore you're never going to be angry at one person. It could affect a work relationship, is what I'm saying. You just quit the job, that's just kidding. That's fair too. You can also meet her in the middle and perfume the crap out of yourself. There are a lot of really unhealthy ways to do this, but I think as far as hey, it's it's work, so it doesn't have to be the most human healthy thing. You're just trying. It's business. You're just trying to do your thing. I would go to your supervisor and say, hey, this is really bad. I think I might be allergic to it, but I don't know how to handle it. Would you be able to have a couple of words just limit it, and I think they can handle in a way that'll be sensitive to everybody. Now, if you want something to talk about at dinner, you can try one of our other solutions, because any any of the other ones are gonna actually be conversation. So my favorite position, yeah, but you you honestly could just move your desk. If it's just a cubicle type thing that's easily moved, you could just work from a different place.
Speaker 6: And if we had someone in here that was like a really, really strong you would probably just have to tell us.
Speaker 2: Well, I did tell lunchwalk stop farting in here and stopped farting in the glass room, and he did, and he did. That's annoying. Yes, it was annoying for him. His feelings were hurt because he's like, I like my hearts, but I was like, but don't do it in here. So yeah, good luck with that. Go to someone and let them do that for you. That's their job, not yours. All right, there you go, close it up. There's a voicemail from Rose in Texas. Hey, Bobby Bones the question an update.
Speaker 8: I may have missed it.
Speaker 2: Sometime last year you were.
Speaker 9: At a festival and Lunchbox grabbed several coupons for free Bartesian machines.
Speaker 8: Whatever happened with those?
Speaker 1: Did he give them?
Speaker 2: Did he share with you? Guys? Good question. They're like those little cups that go in that carrig. Yeah, it's kind of like that.
Speaker 7: It's like a whole machine that the cups are made. It's like a currig for alcohol. And the thing is beautiful. It's fantastic. And it wasn't just like the bass version. We got the cream Daly Creme. Yeah, like the top of the line one. Yeah, almost so. But did you grab more than one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I grabbed like ten or twelve of the whole machines. No, No, it was a cupe on. It was a card right for the whole machine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then you just go and you type it in and you get it delivered to your house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I said, I get ten or twelve for the whole machine. Yeah, how many do you have? I have one? Are you gonna one machine? I know we have ten?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I get the friends and family so they have the machine. Yeah, like my buddy Ryan that you know, my dresser, he got one. Garrett and Missy they got one.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 7: Just give him out. Real nice of me to do that, thinking of other people. They were just gonna go to waste. Those cards were not being used. I don't think they were going to waste. I think that they don't use in there. They're using in other places.
Speaker 2: But I hear you. If there is something that he can grab more of one, he's going to. It doesn't matter if it's children's cancer hospital or if it's an event like whatever that was. Thank you though, there's your update. Give me number five. Give me that number four.
Speaker 8: Hello, Bobby. Thirty three years ago I met a young girl at a skating rink or a church party. I know it sounds like a country song, but it's true. Since then we have had good times and reseparate losses. But somehow we've got two grandchildren. I just wanted to say I love you, Tammy.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot Bobby, it's pretty good. That's really cool.
Speaker 4: Hey, we should write that as a country song. Beautiful save that one. Right, I had some wins and some losses. Always said, yeah, were doing the limbo.
Speaker 2: Little did I know. Oh wow, that's a great story. Thank you for sharing that with us. Oh Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 6: According to a recent study, married men tend to age slower compared to their single counterparts.
Speaker 2: You know why why our wives make us.
Speaker 1: Oh they make you better everything, that makes you do everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, no, they make us age slower. Yeah, I mean they told me you age slower.
Speaker 1: I guess man, they lower your stress.
Speaker 2: Learn I've learned. I just say that's no, no, no, they just make it. They tell us we do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is only if you stay married.
Speaker 6: Though, men who were separated, divorced, or widowed did not age as well.
Speaker 2: You know why we say married. Our wives tell us we must right.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, okay, I have one of the worst forms of torture ever in the history of mankind.
Speaker 2: Got it? What is it listening to foreigner b sides? No, that guy sings really hot. I like to hit, but they have some songs that aren't like hits that are pretty I struggle.
Speaker 1: With Okay, it's not listening to anything.
Speaker 6: But I do have a thought when I share this with you eating mayonnaise, think about.
Speaker 1: Maybe we put it on the wheel.
Speaker 4: The next thing, is it bamboo on her fingernails?
Speaker 2: That yeah, they did that stuff holding out teeth with flyers. Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, it is soaking feet in salt water and then pulling them out and letting a goat lick them.
Speaker 2: This is this is old torture. Yeah, yeah, really like ancient real goats tongues are so coarse that it rips the skin off. I'm sorry to steal your story. I just I'm familiar with.
Speaker 1: No, that's okay.
Speaker 2: I had not on the wheel later this week. Yeah, but I apologize. Take the story.
Speaker 6: Going the hot salt water, it like gets the feet really like soft. Therefore, when the goat starts licking, it like takes the skin off, and then your feet are really tender and the goat keeps licking, and I'm like, oh, dang, maybe we need to bring that back.
Speaker 2: Not for a year, but I don't know for what. You know, what else used to be a torture criminals was a treadmill. They would lock them on a treadmill and just make them run. That's how the treadmill actually started. It was a torture device. And do you know what now is a torture device, the treadmill?
Speaker 1: Yes, still, yes, Amazon's home device. You know what I'm talking about right now?
Speaker 2: Uh Alexa?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but I thought we didn't say that.
Speaker 2: Well, if you don't give it like a command, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you just give it like a command.
Speaker 2: Though, let's just say hey in front of it. Sometimes we give it a command and we're like, oh, let's keep going with the show, and everybody's all mad at us.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Okay.
Speaker 6: Well, this one girl posted on TikTok that her Amazon device predicted when the world was going to end.
Speaker 2: I have a whole story, but what's the deal?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: It was a really disturbing video that she put up, like people are freaking out about it. But on February twentieth, twenty thirty one, which is in less than a decade, United States of America will cease to exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's no. When I'm just letting you know that that one lied. Oh you know, it's not for sure. I know, I know, I already know what's happening. Why well, I asked a.
Speaker 1: Sirih what did she say?
Speaker 2: That had a different acts more than I do Alexa.
Speaker 6: So the thing is her video has gone completely viral, and now when she asks her device when it's going to end, it just says, I don't know this one.
Speaker 2: I already told you I will not share it again. Here's some saltwater and goats for your day.
Speaker 6: I started thinking, like, that's less than a decade. Yeah, going downhill fast.
Speaker 2: Don't think about that any longer. That's not true.
Speaker 1: You know what else is dying out? I saw? You know it's time mass machines.
Speaker 2: I mean really, no miss dial up.
Speaker 6: Internet, missiletoe at company parties.
Speaker 1: I'm Amy, that's my file.
Speaker 2: That was Amy's pile of stories.
Speaker 7: It's time for the good news, Like Bobby.
Speaker 2: Here's a voicemail, tell me something good from Brook.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys too, missile being good. I went to go pick up our Thanksgiving holiday mill at Cracker Barrels.
Speaker 1: And they didn't have the order.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh my goodness, and they're a little frantic, and I was like, you know, it's okay. You know I can just go in and order. You know, this just the three of us, I can just get three dinner plates, and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, give me two minutes.
Speaker 9: And she just came out with a whole box of a full dinner pie, everything.
Speaker 8: And didn't charge us.
Speaker 9: Are you kidding me? I tried to pay. I tried so hard to pay it.
Speaker 8: She said, just pay it forward.
Speaker 9: So I'm looking for a way.
Speaker 2: To pay it forward.
Speaker 9: Guys, and I'll let you know when that happened.
Speaker 2: Shout out a cracker barrel because they probably know there were a lot of mistakes made because there's just so much going on, and then shout out to Brook for please let us know. Just when things are hectic, most times people get stressed out and reacting ways they're probably not proud of. I had to blow up during Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I thought you didn't blow up.
Speaker 2: I don't. Is it football? Really? Yeah? Oh well, that happens is partially I mean, that's what that's what the root of it was that we're just terrible. We're terrible, and you already knew that, no, but it affected other part It affected other parts of the day, and I was just like, nobody even understands me, and it would turn into something else, and it was all based on Arkansas. The ball is terrible and there's no positive outlook on it and it's awful, and so tell me something bad me, Oh my gosh, and I was. I hated myself for it, but it is what it is. So but anyway, cock a real good jump. That is what it's all about. That was telling me something good. I don't know this artist, but shout out to him because he was on like probation or parole or something, and he still goes to the CMA's you gonna see this?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's crazy, you know what.
Speaker 2: At the same time, I'm like, you do you, buddy, But I'm also like, buddy, now they're gonna do you. So his name is Austin Tanner. Now not a massive star. I mean this helped. This is the only song that he has on streaming services called All We Need Okay. So, you know, we talk about people where they're like, they committed a crime, they post a picture of it and we're like, why would you do that? But this is different because he looked good and his wife, remember that's look good, dude. They took a picture of the CMAS. So aspiring country singer Austin Tanner was involved in some insurance deal in Alabama. He was arrested in charge with two counts of first degree insurance fraud, theft of property, attempted theft. He was released in a twenty thousand dollars bond. For the terms of his pre trawl release bond, he's not allowed to leave the state of Alabama. So he posted a picture of himself and his wife at the CMA Awards which you're in Nashville, which are not in Alabama. Tanner's bond revoked. Tanner arrested. He will be held in the Mobile Metro Jail without bond until a hearing tomorrow. Gets hearing tomorrow. Hey Tanner, we'd love to talk to you when you get out. Oh my goodness, we love this.
Speaker 6: Maybe like what he was thinking, like, you know, knowing that you can't travel outside of where we're in.
Speaker 2: The got tickets, My wife's got a dress. Oh look at him, he looks good.
Speaker 1: Then maybe don't post about it.
Speaker 2: Wow, there's nothing in life that you do that you can't post about anymore. Like that's pretty. He shouldn't have all the crime stuff if he did it. Bad Tanner, bad guy. But how about this guy? He goes uh can I we just post on Instagram. I'm a big fan of this guy. I'm gona tell you now just this is so ballsy. Last night was nothing short of we walked down down the red carpet, the moment market, the dream come true. Having my beautiful wife Skylet by my side, maybe even more special. She absolutely stole the show. Dressed by Clariss's Designs, hair and makeup by Sylvia Fox Beauty. Thank you to Frank and Kojuulers for the perfect touches and sparkle, and to Covid and Anson Belt. To everyone who has supported my music and believing in this dream. Your encouragement has brought me to this unforgettable moment. Here's to the country music and the stories that bring us all together. Hashtag dream come true.
Speaker 7: M He forgot to think the police, that's what he should have think.
Speaker 2: Well, No, I don't think law has his insurance fraud law. Like I think that we have outlaws and country music, But I don't think those are insurance fraud outlaws, if that's even the case. Like he was charged, right, it's charged.
Speaker 4: Are they clear with those things like those rules like you cannot leave the stag?
Speaker 2: Yes, they are okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think they tell you pretty cut and dry, like hey, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say this though, if he gets out on bond again, because tomorrow is his hearing his words, it for him. And I don't think they officially walk the red carpet, like he's not big enough. If there's a place you can take pictures and you can just say you're on the red car it is the red carpet. That's what I was going to ask you.
Speaker 7: I'm looking at this picture going, I mean, I don't know who this dude is, So how does he get invited to the red carpet.
Speaker 2: It's different to get invited to the red carpet these days because you can just have any influence at all, like because it actually is fame, like if your TikTok famous, that's famous. That's famous. Like something different once five years ago, Mike, would you click at so many followers? Austin Tanner has nine thousand, Okay, so he does not have enough followers probably be walking the red carpet. I would assume this is just a picture in front of a wall where they're standing on a red carpet. Don't matter. They look great, and he knew what he was doing. He knew posting it's gonna go. Yeah, you knew, you know what. I respect it. I don't like the insurance fraud. All that bad bad, bad guy if true. But hey, well come up and oh he can't come out of Alabama. We would love it with you, scuba DM him. Will you I find his email? I'm send an email right now. Okay, But we don't need him to come up here, because what if he does come up here? Him, please come, that'd be kind of awesome. He's like, double screw you, I'm coming. We'll let you if you come up here, we'll let you play a song.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, Well like every aiding and we're not aiding, we're not hiding him.
Speaker 2: No, it's all like, hey, he'll be up here. It's like Blues Brothers. They knew, the cops knew they were playing their show. They're waiting for HiMAT if he wants to come up here and do it here and the cops are outside, we welcome it. Austin Tanner husband, father, country artist, entrepreneur, pilot, scuba diver. Wow, now, outlaw, outlaw, it's just you got to change what you outlawed, Like what kind of music? You outlawed? For insurance fraud?
Speaker 6: But that's the thing he also now was insurance fraud. But now it's like yeahing the wall.
Speaker 2: Like I was just waking up one morning thinking, dude, Lord, and I thought, why I am I so bad? He said, cut you, dude, and children's from see I got the song. Yeah, he can do all the way.
Speaker 1: Fled the county.
Speaker 2: Fled County said, but my wife, she looks so good. And the good Lord said, you know where you're going. You're going back to jail for man, that's awesome, except it's not. I want to say, it's Casey Musgraves. Did you watch the video on Tampa or the finger? Oh she was not happy. I would have not been happy to but she she went in the crowd. Is that what I read? Yes, to walk down in front of the stage. Here's the thing. I want to say this, and this is not fair. This is unfair for me to say this. This is it could even be sexist. If the dude goes down you and grab him. Don't grab them both the ways. But if you want touch them, that's okay. For if a woman goes down, don't grab her, don't leave. They deserve more respect than that because they actually, for the most part, like they like take care of themselves and where they weren't ear rings or hair is done. Dudes that they might wear a sh hurt might and they're jeans that pride out for three days and don't be grabbing like their guitars and crab. But if like Kit Moore walks down, you're like, ooh, I touch your shoulder. Okay, don't grab anybody though, But so yeah, Casey Musgrave's was trying to she went down in front of Tampa. A fan grabbed her and you see Casey be like what are you doing? And the person that grabbed her had her phone out to it. She was recording don't do that, don't grab people. You can touch a dude, don't touch it, don't touch a lady.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, and for anybody doing that sort of thing is a vulnerable situation, like you're in the crowd, you're trying to do your thing, and then you're thrown off by that and depending on any other things that maybe have happened to you in life, Like yeah, her face on the big screen just said it all, like she was just like what not okay.
Speaker 2: And grabbed her sort of almost spun around because she's walking, and she's like, yeah, the only time that I ever get irritated because if I'm doing shows or wherever I am, I listen, I'll stop, take pictures, do whatever the whole time. But if you grab but me, that almost feels like you're holding me when I don't want to be held. Like it's almost like that's when I'm like, I'm out, I'm done, no more. But also, don't do it to women. Don't do it t women like they they actually guys don't care about this look like, but don't grab a guy or don't touch it underneath his belt, you know, but or front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I get what you're saying about the women. But guys probably that.
Speaker 2: Could be sexy groped to. I don't know, some do. Yeah. No, there's this thing, speaking of Casey musk Graves, there's a show that takes place in the near future where there's an energy curfew. Oh, this is right up my alley. What are you talking about? What do you mean?
Speaker 10: Oh, it's there's a show coming up like Energy. Oh I thought this was like in the future future. It's think about Energy Curfew. So, oh, by the way, Silo's back on Apple Plus. It is Did you watch episode one and two?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did. Do you guys watch Silo on Apple Plus?
Speaker 1: I forgot about it?
Speaker 2: So I love stuff like this. So there's a show in the near future where an energy curfew is in state of the United States to rational electricity. The power grid goes down completely and the nation lives electricity free for twenty four hours. The Energy Curfew Music Hour hits airwaves an hour before the lights go out. For those who did not see the live shows, listeners everywhere can experience them on Audible. Each show features incredible musical guests like Casey Musgraves, Norah Jones, James Taylor. Here's some of Casey's performance. Here you go, It's a cool show. The eight episode musical variety show is hosted by The Punch Brothers. Energy Curfew Music Hour recorded live at Audible's Mania Lane Theater in New York City. The Energy Curfew Music Hours available on Audible and wherever podcasts are found. It's time for What's Wrong with People? What's Wrong with People? Ami?
Speaker 6: So I believe we talked about this dentist in Colorado a while back that poisoned his wife, like she was drinking like a protein shake every morning and he was putting I don't know, arsenic or something in it. And he's an orthodonist. So you think he's a smart guy, Well he's not because he's in jail right now for this and the detective that is investigating his case, he was asking a fellow inmate if he could help him kill the detective.
Speaker 2: It's detective in his case.
Speaker 6: Right, trying to do that, And I'm like, what, what's wrong with people?
Speaker 1: Why have we not learned our lesson?
Speaker 2: You know, you gotta wonder how many times he's actually pulled off though, right that we don't know, and we don't yet what's wrong with people? You wonder if it's only the dummies to get caught. But what happened to the detective that the other guy in prison telling.
Speaker 6: Him, I don't know how he got busted, but had to it right to snitch.
Speaker 7: He wants time off his since like, hey man, this guy's coming to me saying I'm gonna kill this detective.
Speaker 6: Well, he first went to the inmate in like May of twenty twenty three, and then he went back to again to the inmate.
Speaker 1: Like a month ago.
Speaker 2: I see me doing it after the first time. I don't go back. R Hey, so did Shan have dying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the terrible We already talked about that part.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, okay, but hey, I didn't remember.
Speaker 1: The good news is the detective's not you know, that is good news because he wasn't successful from prison.
Speaker 7: That guy's probably in jail forever, right, Yeah, he wanted to gossion.
Speaker 6: I was just think about it, like when we go to the dentist or the orthodonis or the doctor, like we just put them on a pedestal already thinking that they're.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I would say emotion kind of at times overrides intelligence, Like he probably was so unhinged and emotional about whatever had happened with his ex wife.
Speaker 6: He wanted to quote start a new life. Yeah, I'm like, why why not just get a divorce?
Speaker 2: No, because you know that's expensive, it's yeah, but now that's absolutely all that's wrong. I hate that guy. What's wrong with people? That's wrong with people? Here's mine from my San Antonio. A Texas woman left her sixteen month old child alone in her apartment to meet a guy she met on a dating app Hinge. According to an arrest aff David pulled by w KWTX officials say she took me like three hour drive from Colleen to San Antonio to meet her date. Rhyese Lewis Myers was charged with the banding and dangering a child. The incident allegedly occurred in July. She was arrested on July twenty eighth. The Clean Police departments that officer just wanted to a call of it child hanging out of a broken window at ground level. Authority said residents attempted to help the child. However, there was an aggressive dog charging at them, kidding up being okay, I believe that's from my San Antonio. There's a lot of problems I have with this. The first one is the actual problem of this is bad. You can't leave your kid like that. That's a bad parent. Secondly, he'll come to you for a Hinge date.
Speaker 1: You're driving three hours.
Speaker 7: Yea, Why are you driving three hour? How are you matching three hours away? That's a long radius, man, That's tough. Yeah, but you can do.
Speaker 2: You can match. Or it can be somebody who is like in your lives, in your area. But it's currently in another area. Yeah, so but she listen, if you're gonna go that far, here's what's gonna say. If you're gonna go that far you plan to do other stuff, then just go far to uh chat over drinks. And if you're gonna do that much stuff, that guy will drive three hours to you. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But the river walk, I mean there's a lot of stuff to do.
Speaker 2: The needles that rotate stopping a Brombels has been drawn terrible, terrible, terrible situation. You can't do that. That's a bad parent move. And also why are you driving to him? Have you an ever car?
Speaker 1: This doesn't sound like hinge behavior. It sounds like exactly right.
Speaker 2: It does not sound like hnche behavior. But my question is strong with people. Let's go over to ray Mundo, Raymundo, what do you have? Yeah?
Speaker 5: This is from seven News Australia. It was a twenty three year old dude. He's at the club on Saturday and not only did he get naked at the club, yeah, after he left the club, then he was in his socks running around. Then he assaulted a police officer and then he tried to steal an uber vehicle and have an audio clip, it gets crazy.
Speaker 11: Okay, good Man has gone on a violent ram page in Perth, hitting a police officer in the face before allegedly trying.
Speaker 1: To kajak anub but to escape.
Speaker 11: A twenty three year old was wearing nothing but his socks when he was heard shrieking as he was tized. It took five offices and at least two tises to stop him.
Speaker 2: The most embarrassing part about that story is how feminine a shrink was. Yeah, because the boys are gonna be like, yo, you had some mushrooms gray on a trip. That's crazy. You did that. Wish you wouldn't have done that. Let's listen to the news. Oh you gotta be a little more manly with that shriek And that was just a bad night at the club. That has a bad night on something at the club. Yeah, he didn't like, did you assault anybody the cop but minor injuries? Yeah, you can't be assaulting a cop naked but naked, Like, how much assaulting can you do and you're naked? What's wrong with people? People? We'll get some more of these in a second. I like, what's wrong with people? Me too? I guess like the kid they're not good, but it makes me feel better about myself because sometimes I feel like I'm out of control, crazy, like I'm more stories to make us go what's wrong with people? What's wrong with people? Lunchbox?
Speaker 7: Smart people doing dumb things. That doctor in Arkansas has had his license suspended because he likes to be in his birthday suit doing what at the office. He likes to surprise people in his birthday suit?
Speaker 2: Do you know where that's funny? In your dorm with your bros. When it's only your bros And you walk in and you're like, hey this, I was looking at you and you've been over like that's funny.
Speaker 4: But even then that's only funny for you. That's not funny for us.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, but that's like stupid nineteen year old stuff. The only dudes this is a doctor.
Speaker 7: He'd come up in the reception area and to stretch his naked in front of patients.
Speaker 2: How is this possible? Can you go into exam rooms naked?
Speaker 7: And then they got it on video and that's he's lost his license?
Speaker 2: Question question question was he okay? Was this a reoccurring thing? You say? And two? Was he on something when this happened, right, That's what I'm thinking. And is there any chance we can hear a clove I'm getting tased like the last guy.
Speaker 7: No, but he is a self described naturist.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's naked like that?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 2: Did he said that? Is like you saw him naked?
Speaker 6: No, but I was picturing an old man for some reason, like a little just been a doctor for a long time, kind of crazy. No, this guy looks relatively young and fit.
Speaker 2: And he's wear of like a net back hat, like a hat to well, I's like, he's like, he's not what you would expect.
Speaker 1: Shout out Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Amy's in the season of No.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm not attracted to this.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like Arkansas, Like represent.
Speaker 2: She's booking an appointment. Yeah, yeah, Arkansas Like yeah, yeah, Amy is in and I hope you're okay with it. No, no what growing up, I grew up in Arkansas and if we had a dog that was a heat we would That's what it is. Yeah, Amy's kind of in.
Speaker 6: He No, I'm not No, I'm not at all. I'm not attracted to what's happening here. He did say we do not shame, sexualized fear, or negatively stigmatize the naked body.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, except you can't do that there. You can't. You can't in the lobby. It has to be with people who also agree with your lifestyle stretches in the lobby, that's too much. Man. Just say what kind of doctor he was? Wow?
Speaker 1: I know y'all are going to be shocked to hear this.
Speaker 6: He was once investigated for over prescribing medication to people exactly well.
Speaker 7: I am surprised by that just because he's naked.
Speaker 6: Doesn't I just think he doesn't make the good choices, right.
Speaker 2: It sounds like he over prescribed himself and that could be a possibility. Shocking video. I just what kind of doctor was in black practice in the nude according to the naked I mean, I wanted did people know that was his thing? And he found somebody just finally didn't know. And that's going for like a the doctor will see you now and you will see him all of him? All right, Eddie, I totally got on the track. It was only I'm sorry, Okay, we go. What's wrong with people? With people? Thank you?
Speaker 4: So there's a bride saying that she'd spend ten months planning her wedding, and they came down and she walked the aisle and only five people showed up. She invited fifty and only five people showed up.
Speaker 2: That's so sad. Yeah, but was she was she like like annoying or something?
Speaker 4: I mean, probably right, But I mean, to my fifty people to your wedding and only.
Speaker 2: Five show up, that's so sad. Okay, but what if you invited like the rock okay, Oprah. No, it didn't say that she invited those kinds of people. She invited friends. I feel like this is a lot. If she were like, did she plan it on a Tuesday morning at nine am? See?
Speaker 4: I even looked to see if it was like a vacation, like a destination wedding.
Speaker 2: Nope, it's right down the road.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know that necessarily what's wrong with people, because if one one person doesn't know, it's like they collectively got together and we're like, nobody go, hey.
Speaker 2: Are you going to the wedding. I'm not going to the wedding. No, I feel like there's something up with that. I don't know this, but if I invited fifty people to my wedding in three showed up. That's a me thing.
Speaker 1: Is this a ploy to get your gifts?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're not buying it.
Speaker 1: So maybe she's the what's wrong with people?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Yeah, that is.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe not. I feel bad for her though.
Speaker 6: Like this, what's wrong with somebody's Yeah, there's something wrong here. Hey, so Lunchbox is naked doctor. He's a family physician. That is terrible.
Speaker 2: But there's no ways doing for the kids. There's I mean, I mean, I say that is and I don't know. But if he's doing there's no way he's being naked for the kids. No, there can't be. There can't because that would have been the biggest story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just his family medicine physician.
Speaker 2: So family practice.
Speaker 1: So I don't know kids maybe though.
Speaker 7: Thank you for saving Eddie story.
Speaker 2: I think that. Yeah, they didn't go to a wedding. Didn't probably a reason. But still at least go and humor her unless you don't like her.
Speaker 12: Maybe, Okay, Morgan, Okay, So there was this six point two million piece of artwork up for sale, right, you talked about this. Yeah, it was a banana taped to a wall. Well, there was a billionaire who bought it. His name's Justin's son. Oh, what's so dumb about this? Not just buying the banana for six point two million dollars.
Speaker 7: He ate the banana.
Speaker 2: Banana, He ate it.
Speaker 12: It's gone six point two million dollars in banana.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely gone.
Speaker 4: If he didn't eat the banana, it would just rot and the art would well with thought the same thing.
Speaker 2: So I had to look this up. So first of all, he's a crypto bro, made a bunch of money in crypto, has billions of dollars bought it. So what they give you and you guys can look this up. Mike, please fact check me on this. The art was basically the role of duct tape, and so but you own it in this duct tape and you can put anything. You put the banana on it. It had to be on a white wall and you stick any banana to the white wall. And so he stick sticks it and it takes and eats the banana. But the banana wasn't an old rotted banana.
Speaker 1: He claimed it was like the best banana he's ever had, because it's.
Speaker 2: So expensive and there's something to it like that where it's like because This is basically you know, for a long time you could buy like the Monkeys digital current NFTs. This is basically that.
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 2: But but real go ahead.
Speaker 6: I started to wonder if the photo of him eating it then becomes valuable value?
Speaker 1: Becaus is that art?
Speaker 2: If it's the one one value is what people assigned to it, and that's it like that? How much did you buy it for? Oh my god? And so I think it was the original duct tape and it must be on a white wall, but I think the banana changed.
Speaker 7: It has to be a different banana because that thing went viral like two years ago. So the same banana is not sticking to that wall looking all pretty.
Speaker 2: And I wondered if you could put another one and it's still the same art pera that I didn't think about possible.
Speaker 1: He said he wanted to become part of history by eating it.
Speaker 2: What was crazy is you know the oh fun trivia fact here, what's the name of the street at lunchbox? You'll know the anti milion. Sorry, what's the name of the street artist who paints stuff all over? And they can't figure the name banks? Banks?
Speaker 1: I thought, because I know what I would have gotten it, so they kind of now.
Speaker 2: We know, they kind of just revealed who it was, kind of you know, they thought they've known him. They've just revealed it. So banks He had this one thing that went up frock and as soon as somebody bought it, I'm just gonna paraphrase number makeup numbers here. As soon as somebody bought it for like two million dollars and trigger went off and it went to a paper cutter and sliced the whole thing up. What I remember this right in the middle of the auction. And then that ended up going for like two or three times more than what the original went for. So in October twenty eighteen, Banksy's Girl with the Balloon was auctioned at Sotherby's for over a million bucks. As the hammer fell, the painting began to shred itself due to a hidden mechanical paper shudder in the frame. So in the frame, the bottom of it was a shredder. The shredder only partially destroyed the painting, leaving the bottom half hanging from the frame. And then I believe from that you may find the number it sold for even more than that.
Speaker 10: Afterward they planned all this, banks He did, Wow, like, as soon as it was sold, thanks low loom.
Speaker 2: So that's that's all. But see that's art, is what we declare art.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but as six point two million dollars bananas.
Speaker 2: It's so hey, listen to this. The banks he shredded art works sold for eighteen million out couldn't say, see that is what's wrong with people. I almost bought a Bob Ross painting over the weekend. Now that's worth the lot. I didn't. I didn't. I couldn't do it. I couldn't pull it. I couldn't pull the trigger. How much was it? You don't want to know? No, we do. Actually you know you don't want to know. On the air, it'll be I don't want it. But I got so close to buying a Bob Ross that'd be amazing. Dude, what do you Bob Ross is the guy that paint from the eighties, that's the big hair. I don't understand how you guys know this guy so well? What do you mean everywhere?
Speaker 7: I never watched him, So when we talk people talk about him being a cultural icon, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just like, what I see this guy? Watch him either as a kicks. I was like, this is so boring. But on TikTok like I remember him and I was just gonna ne stop. I don't watching my paint, But now TikTok when I got older, was like, this guy paints really good. This is hilarious. His hair is hilarious. All was I got so close to buying lunchbox. Have you never seen him do a painting? No, you need to watch to do you? Guys is up. They're not acting, they're not mistakes. They're like like lovely accidents or something. I forget what he says. Yes, yes, amazing. All right, that's around. What's wrong with people? Wrong with people? It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: Dale Davis is a grandma from South Carolina. She's driving down the road with her two year old grandson in the back seat. She looks in the rear view mirror and says, oh my gosh, she's not breathing. So she pulls the car over, gets out and starts helping the kids. It's not working CPR and everything, and cars are just flying by. She's trying to wave cars. No one's stopping except what she calls an angel. It was a lady who's a social worker.
Speaker 2: She stops. Is what's going on?
Speaker 4: So she calls nine to one one does CPR, brings the child back to life because it stopped breathing completely.
Speaker 2: Paramedics get there and saved the child. So a couple of things won. All that stuff that happened once lady pulled over is amazing, But the fact that the lady pulled over maybe the most amazing thing ever. Because I don't ever pull over, right, like unless I know the person I'm not, I just I just keep driving.
Speaker 1: Claims like she's a social worker though she has a big car.
Speaker 2: And did you hear that after she left the car disappeared because she was an angel and they saw some fly up into the Okay, no, but really think about that someone's pulled over. You mostly you go, well, they probably called like whatever their services to help pick them up, like they'll be okay. Yeah, unless like the girls got the kid out like beating him on the back. No, it looked like the child was still in the car, so they had no idea. That's crazy. That's an awesome story. Does it say her name again? Did you say her name?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Her name is Amidra Raghein. I hope I pronounced that right. But she's a social worker. And the angel that saved his life. It also could be like a like a scam or somebody sending somebody up like pull over.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, oh I read in the news. If there was a guy doing that here in Nashville, what reason we don't want to do that. We like, this is a great story. That is what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 2: And that is the end of the first half of the podcast. The end of the first half of the podcast podcast the first time on the podcast. You can go to a podcast too, or you gonn wait till podcast to come out.