Speaker 1: Harry Styles, it's kiss am, I am I gonna? I don't know how am I gonna feel during this trending report right now?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I picked it because I thought I would tickle your pickle.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just gonna say in my walk up song, where is it?
Speaker 1: There? It is? Can we not use that phrase anymore?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Uh, Susan, let's take a vote. I think it's a little inappropriate.
Speaker 3: Is it tickle your fancy? Is that better?
Speaker 1: Better? Better?
Speaker 3: I want my kids to hear that I'm.
Speaker 1: With you on that to say, I feel like a little taken a like a I don't know.
Speaker 2: I could find tickle your fancy. I thought it wuld tickle your fancy.
Speaker 1: I gotta look at that one up too, but sure. Anyway.
Speaker 4: So the thing is, I had someone say to me not seven days ago, we need to find out why you're so afraid of marriage, right.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez? Yeah, it is interesting though, yep.
Speaker 1: But why why.
Speaker 3: Are you not afraid?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's not for me. I've said this before.
Speaker 2: Because you don't You're you're afraid that it's going to fail.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna, I don't know, I don't know. I just hear so many scary stories about why does it matter? Like you have app my parents have a happy marriage. You have a happy marriage. But then I have friends like right, you.
Speaker 3: Don't need to compare yourself to everybody else, please you don't.
Speaker 4: I live in a game of the world of comparison. So anyway, I'm just telling you that's that's what's going on. There's the lay of the land.
Speaker 1: But didn't that change after forty that I the comparing.
Speaker 4: No, I don't maybe the compared, but I do listen to all the different stories and like all the narratives are in my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not so much about comparing. I think what you're trying to say is like you hear all these horror stories, so it's like a little like I don't want to yeah.
Speaker 4: But again I see my parents. So anyway, this is not a training report for me. This is a training report for you, Tanya.
Speaker 2: But whoever that person was, I would encourage you to explore it because I do think getting to the root of these things would kind of just open up. It would just like open your mind up to different things that you didn't really realize.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Funny, I blocked them Okay.
Speaker 3: So Minka Kelly knows how to block somebody, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how to block them. I'm ignoring them.
Speaker 2: Minka Kelly is doing promo for her new memoir Okay, and it's called Tell Me Everything. That's coming out early May. But she said something that I really want to hone in on, and it's her perspective on marriage. She said, I don't know about marriage. I'm not opposed to it. I think I might be a little afraid of it. I don't have a blueprint of it really working out. It's not the most important thing to me. And I found this to be interesting because I feel like oftentimes we feel we need to change our views, or if you're dating somebody for a really long time and you don't necessarcessarily have the same views on marriage or children, you feel like you have to compromise, and these are big things to compromise on. And so I just I felt the story was encouraging because I think that it's okay. I think Minka Kelly will find the shoe that's going to fit her foot, do you know what I'm saying? Like, I think she will meet somebody that might have the same opinion or have the same viewpoint as her.
Speaker 4: He's great that she said this. I do too, just rereading the quote, I don't know about marries. I'm not opposed to it. I think maybe a little afraid of it because I don't have the blueprint. Well that's interesting because I have the blueprint and I'm still afraid of it.
Speaker 1: Correct. Maybe she have Mika on to talk about.
Speaker 3: This, love, but I'm sure she'd come on.
Speaker 2: She's promoting her memoirs memoir.
Speaker 1: I'm playing.
Speaker 4: Between that, Okay, the words that we can't say well well with four of them, both memoir and put.
Speaker 1: And we all struggle with certain words.
Speaker 4: Those are mine, yeah, very and she I'm really glad to hear her say.
Speaker 2: It, though, me too because I also think too, there's a little bit of this stigma out there that all women want marriage and that's not.
Speaker 1: All people at some point have to be.
Speaker 4: But I don't think that's the stigma any happy that was the stigma, Like, yeah, ten years ago, fifteen years we're still.
Speaker 1: I wonderful.
Speaker 4: I wonder if Nika gets people like I get people say to me, we need to figure out why you don't want to get married. I want to fix strangers say that to her too.
Speaker 2: I think she's exploring it. She seems like a therapy girl to me.
Speaker 1: Did you are you speculating or I.
Speaker 2: Am speculating just because no, I saw a bunch of the press that she's been doing it.
Speaker 4: All right, great, well, thank you for that. There's a therapy session this morning. Yeah, it's good to have one. When you ever walk out of therapy not feeling better?
Speaker 2: Tanya never one time, because I was like, really getting to a breakthrough and he's like, times up. I was like, are you joking to wait another week to figure this out?
Speaker 1: Oh? Boy? Keeping you coming back from more?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, here's the song or somethingbou ear apologize me.
Speaker 3: I'd rather hit him on one more time.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know I heard this on a go for six months in my place, but I got these damins on. Is that a remake of it? It's not the original. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was in the gym doing a heavy weight set and hearned that that's all we can play.
Speaker 2: By the way, your heavy weight set, that's what he really wants to talk about.
Speaker 3: How heavy the exercise.
Speaker 1: Plates, plates, plates.
Speaker 3: Arms, If you're doing arms and chest.
Speaker 1: Chest, I have forty five's on the bar.
Speaker 3: Oh in the bar.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is in the bar already. Forty yeah, I'm send you some video if you want some content.
Speaker 4: Is that like one hundred something too much? Fifty minutes of non stop kisses.
Speaker 1: Next, it is on