Speaker 1: Right, thanks, shot chat an hour two Sean Hannity Show told for you. It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sewan. If you want to be a part of the program, we're following two. Well, a lot of big stories today. Pete Heegsath will be on Hannity tonight nine Eastern as some people now seem to be rallying support around him in a big way, and we'll have an interview with him. We also have after the fatal shooting of the United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson, You've got people on the left just celebrating it, which is madness. And then, of course the verdict has come back and Daniel Penny has been acquitted in New York City in that quote subway choke hold case, after the jury finds him not guilty of criminally negligent homicide. Although and by the way, what a what a disaster, I mean, the fact that jurors had to, you know, literally refuse to convict this guy after under what's very clear under the New York law, DA's must choose the charges before the trial. They don't get to change their minds once they learn what the jury's gonna believe. In and that prevents the overcharging in grand jury rooms, where of course the defense is never allowed to present their case and the purpose is to avoid compromise verdicts, as they call them. And even the judge in this case acknowledged that by dropping the manslaughter charges and allowing the jury to consider the lesser charge, that this was a compromise would have been a compromise verdict or can the fact that they allowed it to that allowed them to consider it is insane. Then, of course you have the lunatic left predictably reacting the way they often react. You have a Black Lives Matter activist by the name of Walter hawk newsom is calling for race based retaliation. There's no evidence of racism at all in this case. Nothing was even presented except the prosecutor in closing arguments tried to make an appeal to race and anyway, posting on x we need some black vigilantes. People want to jump up and choke us and kill us for being loud, how about we do the same. And then after the verdict came out today, black Lives Matter founder of Greater New York he says, anyone that thinks Daniel Penny is innocent has racism in their heart. And the KKK got another victory. And then he calls for black vigilantes to choke and kill those who oppress us.
Speaker 2: Listen, racism is still alive in kicking in America. There's no all the way to view this. Everyone is looked at the case. And those among you who say that Daniel Penny is innocent have racism and bias in your heart. If you look at the facts of this case, can you understand the Daniel Penny is guilty. But today white supremacy got another victory. Today the KKK, the Klansman, the evil in America got another victory. They got that top charge dismissed. America shall continue to America and shall continue to pace second class status on black people.
Speaker 1: We need some black visialities, right.
Speaker 2: People want to jump up and choke us and kill us for being loud, how about we do the same when they attempt to oppress us.
Speaker 1: The guy walked into the subway car and threatened to kill himself and others. There was testimony after eyewitness testimony of people saying they felt that their lives were in danger, which as a matter of law justifies self defense. Greg Jarrett, Fox News legal analyst is with US best selling author David Shoon, civil liberties attorney and former counsel for President Trump. Welcome both of you. We have all been following this case closely. The jury came up with the right VERDA, Greg Jarrett, I'm very grateful. I did not like that the judge recognized that the defense was right under the law as it relates to you, the DA, you know, not being able to change the charges during the trial, but allowed it to go on anyway, which I guess is typical of New York right, Oh, it is.
Speaker 3: There were various errant rulings from the bench that made Daniel Penny's defense all the more difficult. You know, when jurors were deadlocked on the top count of manslaughter last Friday, after almost thirty hours of deliberations, Judge Wiley went along inexplicably with the DA's request to withdraw the charge, even though prosecutors had spent weeks telling the jury that Daniel Penny was guilty of manslaughter, and the judges ruling to dismiss.
Speaker 4: That charge was improper because he contradicted his own ruling earlier that the jury could only consider the lesser count of criminally negligent homicide if they first found Penny.
Speaker 3: Not guilty of the top count. Well, that didn't happen, did it. The judge appeared to acknowledge that the dismissal was impermissible, and then he went ahead and did it.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Beyond that, the rules that governed criminal procedure in New York require a mistrial in the event of the hung jury unless the defense agrees to a dismissal Penny's lawyers did not do it. Despite all of the headwinds here from the judge and a racially biased, politically driven prosecutor by any of Alvin Bragg, Penny prevail. And today I think justice is vindicated.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. Governor DeSantis weighed in on this. He said, it is just, it is correct, David. He said he was skeptical of the jury in New York City, and then he went on to say, meanwhile, is there a worst prosecutor in America than Alvin Bragg? And he said, we've got to defeat the progressive billionaire George Soros funded DAS and stop the left wing, radical pro criminal agenda and take back the streets for law abiding citizens. He wrote that on X and we stand with good Samaritans like Daniel Penny even with the acquittal. I'm not sure if people are going to be so quick to jump into action if something like this happens on a subway trainer in public. Again, who who wants to go through this type of treatment when all you're doing is is saving lives And it was evy and from the beginning that people felt their lives were in jeopardy.
Speaker 5: David right, Well, you make an important point. I mean, while the verdict appears to have been the just one, Daniel Penny dodged a bullet. Up until the dismissal of the manslaughter charge, there were jurors on that jury who obviously were voting to convict for manslaughter, which means they believed. You know, in New York law, we looked to certain sections of the penal law to see what the requirement is for the men's ray of the state of mind. So in the New York law fifteen oh five to three says this, to be guilty of manslaughter, you have to find that the person acted recklessly and was aware of the substantial risk this conduct caused. To be guilty on the criminally negligent homicide. You looked at fifteen oh five to four, and that failed to perceive a substantial risk. So how did the people who voted guilty for manslaughter vote not guilty for criminally negligent at homicide. They're really irreconcilable. That goes to the point that Greg made. They had no business presenting the second charge to the jury once the jury was deadlocked. But the more, maybe the broader point that you raised, Sean, is this it's mob rule. Remember when Daniel Penny was arrested, he was released without being charged, and then we saw these actions whatever you want to call them, riots, redress of grief for grievances, you know that sort of thing. It's great in this country that we can protest and let the government know what our position is, but not when it's marked by violence and violent threats. And we see it again the snippets that you played after the trial.
Speaker 6: We also know this.
Speaker 5: Fellow, the Black Lives Matter founder in New York went up to Penny afterwards and apparently said, it's a small world, buddy, These threats, this mob rule to convince prosecutors to charge criminally, the complete abandonment of the presumption of innocence. This has to stop. Until it does, we really do have mob rule. I'm afraid about a guy like Alvin Bragg for a number of reasons. You know, I was thinking jokingly, I'm surprised he has an alleged the President Trump is behind the killing of the yell of CEO, so he couldn't commute.
Speaker 1: Well, that could be coming any moment.
Speaker 5: Now, you never know, right anyway, we well.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to David's point, Greg Jarrett, and how do you reconcile that they were hung on the manslaughter charge, but on the issue of criminally negligent homicide is not guilty. How do you reconcile that?
Speaker 3: You really can't, but you don't have to. It may seem anomalous or inconsistent that a jury could be deadlocked in the more serious crime, but equit the defendant on the lesser charge. It is, on its face illogical. Butt Jurors and our system of justice are allowed to change their minds during deliberations as they reconsider the evidence, as they absorb counter arguments from their fellow jurors behind closed doors, and I suspect that's what happened here. Now, what's Bragg gonna do next? Is he going to completely throw in the towel. He would be foolish enough to try or recharge Penny on the manslaughter charge that.
Speaker 1: He well, I don't think he's allowed to because he's the one that threw it out. Am I wrong on that?
Speaker 3: That's why I says he would be foolish to do that, because he's the one who voluntarily dismissed it amid deliberations and jeopardy attaches when a trial jury is impaneled and sworn and therefore a second prosecution is strictly prohibited under the constitutional doctrine of double jeopardy in the Fifth Amendment. But you know, these social activists are not happy. Obviously, they're already decrying Penny's acquittal and ramping up their protests. You know, demonstrators. We've seen it outside of the New York courthouse taking up the chance of no justice, no piece. That was the implicit thread of violent unrest. There was a hallmark of the Black Lives Matter movement. So you know, the mob is at it again. But they're always looking for that opportunity.
Speaker 1: Quick freak right back more with our legal panel. Greg Jarrett David Shoon your calls on the other side. Eight hundred ninety four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Look, these are tough economic times, but thankfully help is on its way. And maybe you feel in stress, especially wanting to give you a family a good Christmas this year, but you're in credit card debt up to your eyeballs just to pay for bad necessities. Well, if you own property, if you own a home, it may be the perfect time to take control of your finances and pay off that high interest credit card debt. If you are a homeowner property owner, our friends at American Financing dot net they can help you unlock the equity in your home and you can start saving. They're saving the average customer eight hundred bucks a mile, and that's like a ten thousand dollars a year raise. And if you act now, you can even delay two mortgage payments, giving you extra cash for the season. By the way, what a great way to start off the new year without you know, that kind of debt and those monthly minimum payments. Right anyway, you get a free, no pressure, no obligation consultations. Do it before the holidays. Get here all American Financing. It's eight sixty six six eight six six six one five ninety two hundred. On the web, It'samericanfinancing dot net.
Speaker 7: Anlys twenty two through through four. Animal's consumer access at Ork.
Speaker 6: He's not a great golfer, He's a mediocre tennis player.
Speaker 8: Money's pretty good.
Speaker 3: On the radio, Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: So the FBI, they call it house stealing. And I've been telling you about this for over a year now. Title fraud is on the rise. In fact, a DA in California recently said that own fraud attempts in his county have gone from zero to seventy three in just the past eighteen months. With just one document, a fake quit claim deed and a forty dollars phony notary stamp, a criminal can steal your home's title. Once they have it, they can transfer ownership, takeout loans in your name, and leave you with nothing but a financial disaster. But there is a way to stop them. And I trust home title lock dot Com to protect my home, my properties, and I've arranged an exclusive offer just for you right now. You can get fifty percent off at triple lock home title protection that includes twenty four to seven monitoring, urgent alerts, and the best part, if a criminal ever targets your title, home title lock dot com will work fast to restore it. Go to home title lock dot com. Use the promo code Hannity. You get fifty percent off today protect your most valuable asset. All right, we continue now, Greg, Jared David Schooner with us. Did you hear anything from this Black Lives Matter activist that sounds like a direct threat and isn't such when you make threats like that, a terroristic threat like that, is that in and of itself not a crime, like if I if I say to somebody, I'm going to kill you or we're gonna, you know, go after you. I thought that was against the law. David Joan, It is.
Speaker 5: Against the law. I think this guy, you know, marked his words a little bit more carefully when he said at the end, we need to rise up and choke some people. Whenever he said the oppressors. You know, he didn't say let's go out to the subway course tomorrow and choke a white guy or something like that. But he's coming pretty close. And when he sort of at least implicitly threatened Daniel Penny afterwards, he should have been admonished by the judge. I think, and at some point Alvin Bragg's office needs to call this guy in and tell him that he's walking I'm very to nice. I'm gonna tell you something. There's a great difference between this kind of what we're seeing now.
Speaker 1: But but you know, you and I you all of us know that's not gonna that's not gonna happen with Alpha.
Speaker 5: It's just not You're right, one hundred percent right. They just can't play can't play it straight. It's just this political agenda or racially motivated agenda all of the time, and part of it's a function of being an elected office. But most district attorneys, one would hope, would just play it straight, law and order and that's it. Not these extremious factors call a case on the facts, period. Remember now, Daniel Penny is going to face a civil action. There's a civil action filed by the family against him.
Speaker 1: So it's not over What do you make Greg Jared of the Left and the radicalized Left celebrating the assassination of the CEO of United Healthcare.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's despicable. I mean, these are deeply troubled people. The female, you know, columnist slash reporter previously as the New York Times, then got booted from the Washington Post, you know, sort of lionizing cheering on the execution. The assassination of any human being is disgusting and it's shameful, despicable behavior. And you know, there's something fundamentally wrong with her brain, which became apparent to the Washington Post, which is why they unceremoniously showed her the door. But others have chimed in as well, and it is this sort of cacophony of hate that has infected certain sectors of America, including journalists, and you know, I decry it in the most strenuous terms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is your reaction? They obviously have a person of interest. All indications, and we've not verified this on our own, all indications that are that this is a radicalized leftist and that's the early reporting. We'll know more in the days to come if in fact that her out to be this individual.
Speaker 5: David Joan, No, you're careful enough to say we don't know yet what the problem is, but it wouldn't be unimaginable. If that were the case, it's as if there has to be an apology today for capitalism.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: You know, we saw recently a CEO major company testifying at Congress and one of the Democratic Congress members said, well, you know you're a billionaire, that sort of thing. He said, Let's break this down. I earned every penny I ever made. I started out without any money whatsoever. These are the people to hate these people, to attack these people, to want to kill these people. You know, we've seen things in journalism now I journalism with quotes around it New York Times, Washington Posts. We hear about newsrooms crying when a store, when a tack don't go the way that they wanted them to go, or if the paper takes an editorial position it's against the left, that's or even neutral. We've never seen anything like this before. It has to be called out and we have to stop being cowered by it.
Speaker 1: All right, we appreciate both of you, David Shoan and Greg jarreted eight hundred nine one showing our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Uh, all right, I don't know why I'm doing this. Why I'm going to aggravate myself. I'm about to ahead on my big vacation of the year. But I'll do it anyway. Our friend Moe the Liberal, Brooklyn, New York. What's up, Mo the Liberal? How you doing? Good to talk to you? Happy holiday day's mo?
Speaker 6: Hey, look Shownnie, I know where you come from out there on the island, so don't be giving me this floor. I was.
Speaker 1: I was back there last week. I was back there last week hosting the Patriot Wards. Did you see it?
Speaker 6: Yes, of course I was honored. Sean, you are now probably the fourth most powerful person on earth.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, I used to say I was the most dangerous person on earth? Am I still the most dangerous person?
Speaker 6: Of course?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute if I'm not, how am I the fourth most powerful person? Who's won two? And three? And how did I get to number four? You're cracking me up?
Speaker 6: Well, you got you got, you got, you got the President elect. And you know you're you're, you're, you're, you're pretty close to him, so you know, just do the right thing. Whispering? Is he a good thing for me?
Speaker 3: Will you?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 1: Who's number two? And three. If I'm I guess jd Vance has to be in there, right, So he's.
Speaker 6: He's two into Hollywood. So I like a couple of directors. I think that they're just some powerful stuff like who. By the way, I sent you my movie pick. I sent the Kadia.
Speaker 1: I know you're a man, but I haven't had a chance to watch it, but I heard all about it. I'm very interested in it. I know you love movies live.
Speaker 6: You work so hard.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, did you actually go to the Patriot Awards?
Speaker 6: No shoes? No, Sean, I'm seventy five years old. I barely make it out, but a few things I have to do in music, you know.
Speaker 1: And so so you're going to live out your final years in that ice cold you know, a bucket of crime known as New York City and Brooklyn. You're out of your mind.
Speaker 6: My son lives in Boka. I've been down there three times since we talked last, and I'm going, why.
Speaker 1: Do you just stay down?
Speaker 8: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Not only do you pay forty percent of state tax federally in New York City, you pay another three percent. In New York State you pay another ten percent. That's thirteen Let's say you have one hundred grand. That's thirteen thousand dollars that you'll be giving just to New York for the honor of paying taxes all those years.
Speaker 6: Sean, I spent the year studying accounting in college. I know my way around a tax laws.
Speaker 1: I'm almost Oh really, so you're admitting on national radio before tens of millions of people that you cheat on your taxes.
Speaker 6: I don't cheat. I don't cheat, but I know how to work the system, buddy.
Speaker 1: You know, let me tell you what I can't do. I don't have the luxury of working the system. You want to know why, because your friends they would love to take me down. And I say to everybody, pay your taxes. I pay every penny.
Speaker 8: When I got.
Speaker 6: Married, Sean, my wife said to me, you got to pay your taxes or we're not getting married. I hadn't paid in nine years. My cousin is an accountant for the irs.
Speaker 1: Why why are you admitting to a crime on national radio. I'm trying to save you. Are you out of your mind? What are you smoking that legal weed in New York, the wacky weed? Or what are you doing well?
Speaker 6: Sean? You know I'm an old hippie. I'm not going to admit to that, you know, I don't want to influence any of the children who are listening to do anything.
Speaker 1: So that means you do smoke weed. And I mean you're seventy five years old and you're smoking weed. What's wrong with you? What has happened to you?
Speaker 6: Jean? Do you do you enjoy a beer once in a while?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Vodka is more of my drink of choice.
Speaker 6: I little drink, and we all deserve a little mood altering substance.
Speaker 1: I think you are you micro dosing LSD and catamine or whatever they call it and all these other drugs, or you just stick to the weed.
Speaker 6: Nineteen seventy one in England at a rock concert, and the last time I did it was beautiful.
Speaker 8: Oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we're way off track here today. We're losing control of the show.
Speaker 6: To me, I want to say hello to Mike, Natalie and my beautiful magazine. They're getting married next Saturday down in Sarrizota.
Speaker 1: I'm that congratulations, and I'm honored.
Speaker 6: That you're being so nice to me. You could be raking me over the calls, through.
Speaker 1: All the stuff that I a raking you over the coals over what you already lost the election. You want me to just spike the football in your face and be a jackass president. You know he didn't she didn't come close. She didn't have a chance. Let's be honest.
Speaker 6: A million votes ain't so bad. But then hey, whatever, Look, this is what goes on.
Speaker 1: You know, your party is a party of radicalism and extremism, and they're out of touch with the American people and your economic policies, your energy policies, your lack of law and order policies, you know, all immigration policies all contributed to your your earned demise.
Speaker 6: And sure, I'm not sure you can. Look, doesn't matter what it's done, it's over. And just like I said, be nice when you whisper Tom, I'm getting a two percent raise and social security.
Speaker 1: He's not going to touch your social security even said so this weekend, just relax, you know, you don't have to worry about your your precious social security. And then all the money you're not paying taxes on which you admitted on national radio. And by the way, if somebody knocks on your door, don't blame me. I'm not giving you up I'm got a rat.
Speaker 6: I'm all clean. You know, I'm fine. I'm an up standing citizen. Sean. It's all good now, So whatever I didn't.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, God bless you and your family. Have a good time at the wedding. Send my best to the bride and groom.
Speaker 6: All right, absolutely, and all the best to you, my friend.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm the most dangerous American and the fourth most powerful American, according to Mo the Liberal. What do you think, Linda, you agree with any of that?
Speaker 7: I think the evolution of you and Mo is having been here as long as I have the fact that that man called in to talk about Daniel Penny and you guys talked about weddings, weather and weed. I'm like, okay, all right, we've gone a different direction entirely.
Speaker 1: That's the nature of a conversation with MO. What can I tell you? We're thirty weddings, weather and weed.
Speaker 7: That's today's theme.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. And he admits he didn't pay his taxes for nine years.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, he just said I know how to work the system, which, if you listen to the days said he might be right.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to work any system because when my accountants call and say you probably you know this is a legal deduction. I say, pay it, pay it, pay it.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 7: Chappelle does a really funny skit about Hillary Clinton and how she screamed at Trump during one of the first debates, you know, during the original's twenty sixteen election, and it was going back and forth about how she was saying, oh, you finagled the system, and this is what you do, and you line, you cheat and you steal, and he goes, that makes me smart.
Speaker 1: And the reason you know about it is.
Speaker 7: Because you do the same thing.
Speaker 1: So you know, by the way, look at the Clinton Foundation, do I need to say, oh you.
Speaker 7: Forget about it? Talk about laundry. I don't know how much tide that place has.
Speaker 1: You you and mos forget about it. I can't believe you didn't come to the Patriot Awards, by the way. First of all, you would have been the only person I would have been. I would have made it possible to go backstage and get your precious picture.
Speaker 7: Ethan and his wife were there. They wanted to go. It was a great opportunity for him to go, and.
Speaker 1: You know he really enjoyed it. So you know, so you get it. So you're telling me I could have gotten two additional tickets.
Speaker 7: Yes, I know, but it got too crazy anyway, and I wasn't going to be the only one that went back and you know, got a picture with Potus.
Speaker 1: That's not right. Well, nobody was allowed back there. Nobody was allowed in the back of the house.
Speaker 7: What's amazing. Complete strangers at McDonald's can get a picture with potis arm and armed, you know, just smile and forget about it.
Speaker 1: Okay. The Secret Service wouldn't let me throw out footballs. That's how. That's how rigid. And by the way, rightfully, so I don't want any harm. Brother Ronald Rowe is on the football. He knows you know what is I on the ball. He will be out of a job come January twenty if I can assure you that. All right, quick break, we'll come right back.
Speaker 6: More.
Speaker 1: Are your phone calls coming up? Eight hundred and nine to four one Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred nine four one sean. If you want to join us, Leanne free to Florida, Haley, Anne, How are you glad?
Speaker 3: You called, I'm good.
Speaker 9: I hope you're well, Sean.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Back to Daniel Penny, I was, you know, as a single woman, I was livid about the fact that they would press charges against a hero like Daniel Penny. And I'm grateful that he's been found out gets not guilty now. But what really set me over the top was this civil suit that Neely's father is bringing against Daniel Penny.
Speaker 6: And might I.
Speaker 9: Suggest that to stop all these civil suits that are ruining people's lives, that perhaps, in this case, if it's possible that the other people that were on that car bring civil suits against that father, because really, if that father is so upset that his son is now gone, perhaps he should have taken more of a concern about his son being such a danger to society and he should have protected society from him and gotten him more help.
Speaker 1: So it does show how and I don't disagree with you and the father's lashing out at the verdict, and I did see that today, and I'm watching other people lash out in this Black Lives Matter activistess lash out, And what about the safety of the people that were in that subway car and those people that feared for their life that gave compelling testimony in this case, Why are we listening to them now? They have a right to ride. If you want to live in New York, the best fastest way to travel is on the subway. Now, I refused, after a number of years to go on the subway or on the Long Island Railroad even or Amtrak, which I used to use in my early years in television. I'm now too recognizable to be very honest with you. And unfortunately I was chased from car to car to car ones and I just I try to avoid confrontation and violence at all costs. And I just realized I'm putting other people in a bad position if I'm if I'm out in public like that. So I have to be careful where I go, especially in a place like New York.
Speaker 9: And that makes sense. And what's interesting is, if you think about it, Daniel Penny didn't take on Neely for himself. He's an ex marine, he could handle himself.
Speaker 1: He did he did this for the other people on the train. He did not do this for himself. You're right, because he would have been able to not Obviously he can handle this guy is a big guy. He threatened to kill people on the train and himself. Who is ever going to want to step up and being a good samaritan after this case? Nobody.
Speaker 9: That's the sad part. And women and children and the elderly are all going to be at risk even more now.
Speaker 1: Because and so anyway, lea Ane, we we love you in our state of Florida. God bless you. Glad you're here, Scott in the United Socialist utopia known as California. Next on the Sean Hennity Show, Hi.
Speaker 8: Oh Sean, I want to improvially to speak to you.
Speaker 1: Honor's all mine. What's by the way is I think Donald Trump changed ten counties from blue to red in California. Pretty amazing, right.
Speaker 8: God bless him for doing it. I'll get to my point. I retired last year. I had about sixty nine years old, and the gratulations.
Speaker 1: I hope you're enjoying it.
Speaker 6: Than I am.
Speaker 8: I'm going to join it very much. Anyway, Donald Trump is proposing to remove the federal income tax from Social Security. Correct.
Speaker 1: My understanding is that is correct? Yes, So I was.
Speaker 8: Wondering, since I know you have his ear, if you could pass on to him, why don't we also remove the federal income tax. For those of us who are on a fixed pension, whether it's a union pension or non union pension, just remove that federal income tax to I'm pretty sure the government can live without the small amount of money we retirees pay.
Speaker 1: I'm all in favor of it, and I wouldn't tax vets either. Here's though, Look, we have a gap of vulnerability. We've got to surpass our adversaries and our geopolitical foes. We need hypersonic missile technology, and then we need to go beyond that. We need an iron gnome around the country. These are going to be very expensive items. We need to shore up social Security and Medicare, and of course we're going to continue the tax cuts and no tax on tips, no tax on overtime. Now, the best way in my mind to pay for all of this is to be the most energy dominant country on Earth. And we could also probably pay down our debt, which is nearing forty trillion dollars. So we've got a lot of work to do and then eliminate waste, broaden abuse, and I think we can get there. But anyway, you raise a good point, I appreciate it, and I will talk about it a mush. Stay tuned my front eight hundred nine four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.