Speaker 1: Doctor Frank l Velam and said, hey, fam, oh Joe, how you bad people? You already owe money to where they do that at Doc, That's what I.
Speaker 2: Want to know. Hold on dot my bet. My bet was, Joe, you.
Speaker 1: Show me in now you had the gampling table. Hey, you've had the gampling table. You re rolling dice and let me bort five hundred and you want hold on? You want to bet Borro five hundred for me? And then bet me you will fade.
Speaker 3: Meld on, let me can ash you something, can ask you something. And if people in the chat y'all ever saw the movie the Gambling, Yes, then he go back and asks a shark for more money after losing money.
Speaker 1: Already, and you can't go to the bank Borro money, don't pay them back and they say, you know what, I'm gonna pay you back with this next loan you give me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why you gotta go to a different bank, a different location.
Speaker 1: I would put the word out on you don't bet ocho U triple XCEP say today okay see n PC will o cho pay U n C. We'll see wolves in five, he said, wolves in five, woolves in five. Damn Ojo. Brody Burd said, w c F o Cho Sinko Pinco Digayo your ex Wolves in five finals, that don't matter. Add Man's Fighter Man mission of Man Wolves in six kill move said Top five NB NBA jerseys past or present.
Speaker 2: Jordan would be number one obviously, right.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're talking about numbers. I think they're talking about the like like jerseys, like the old school. Yeah. I like the old Nuggets jerseys. I go old Nuggets, gotta go Old Phoenix, the Black jerseys. Oh, the Sons, the old Black ritual jersey. There's like two thousand. Yeah. I like the Miami Heat. I like the old the uh yeah Vice Yeah yeah, the Miami.
Speaker 2: Vice Jersey City that nice.
Speaker 1: Uh that's old. Seventy six ers.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody mentioned the Celtics of the Lakers.
Speaker 1: And they jerseys been playing. They ain't got no, but they got they got. I like if you want to do the purple I like the Purple Lake of Jerseys. The city editions, Uh, they needed you know, they need to do. They need to have like like the NFL be having throwback, the NBA need to have throwback. Jersey have a throwback. Yeah yeah, we're the old jerseys. Yeah, that'll be hard. I like the nets, the nets, old jersey with the stars on the side. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Oh Joe, Joe, you remember y'all had on what you call them? Y'all had y'all nicknames. They had the names on the back of the jersey. What time nickname? Game we played against the Heat that time? Yeah, I remember that. I remember that. They ain't fail need to do that put nicknames. Yeah, they hadn't done that since they sold a lot of jerseys. Yeah. Sheldon Polpe said, was that a dirty file on Caitlin Clark dead on Angel Reach? No, that was a take file. What you do you know? Angel Reach doesn't shoot free throws? Well, nothing, cheap, I'm a filer. You want those two points? Go to the free throw line and make it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, I thought I thought it was a good heart, just a just a good heart, good hard ass file, good hard fire man. We can't look, guys, we can't make a big deal out of everything that happens between when these two teams get together. We can't. If if Angel Rees filed her, it can't be oh she did that, because you don't like her. If Caitlyn filed her, she did that because she come on, man, we come on now. It was a hard file. Yeah, it was a good hard file too. Yes, and Angel got up and reacted the way she did, like what's wrong with you? Okay, gave Kaitlyn a flagrant one. Angel and and and and Eleia Boston got text. We keep it moving. Yeah, it's not that big of a deal. It's good. I don't care. Yeah, I don't care what happens. Y'all not gonna make I don't have to choose one or the other. I can like them both, and I think people are trying to make you choose one. Well, if you like Kaitlyn, you gotta hate Angel rees. If you like Angel, you gotta hate Kaitlyn. No, I don't, Yeah, Dad Smith said, I promise you nobody is worried about the Cowgirls. Same team that had more talent two years ago with nine pro bowlers and got smacked by the Packers. True Kemper know what Junior said, My question start bench cut John Elway, Fadon Manning, Tom Brady. I'm starting ol Way because I ain't wearing nothing with them other two guys. Peyton played for the Broncos. I will bench him. Sorry, Tom, you get you, Tom gotta go, Ill gotta go. I'm long to the saw. I picked the figured Broncos. I don't know. I don't know what y'all thought I was gonna do with seven. Y'all thought I was gonna cut bench. Im ana cut it? Never, Casey Taylor say, if you know ball, if you know ball, this is a good one. Start bench cut Ricky Williams Clinton porters c J two k Oh, Joe, who you got Ricky Williams Clinton Quarters c J two K.
Speaker 2: I'm starting, I'm starting c J. I'm a I'm a I'm a bench. I'm a bench. I'm a bench Clinton, and I'm gonna cut rick.
Speaker 1: What you gonna do? Joe? Say it again? Who is c J two K? I don't even know who that is? Chris Johnson? Play with you? Yeah? Yeah, okay, I do know who that is? Yeah? Yeah, that boy he was a bad boy. Yeah for sure. So you can start Ricky with cut Ricky will what you're gonna do with Ricky.
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Ok Yeah, I'm gonna go with uh. I'm going with Chris Johnson, Stark, Chris, I'm gonna I got Ricky coming off the bench. Damn, I got to I got to cut Clynt Porter's man, Clint Porter's bad boy man. Yeah, I played report for two years. Clem Porter's a bad boy. That's that's a tough one. Avon David said, what's good? Uh? And oh Joe currently deployed in the Mideast? What's your favorite sitcoms all time? The Son of Good Times, Good Times? Uh, two and a half Men.
Speaker 3: Golden Girls, which what's what's two and a half MENI okay, yep, you remember what's the name to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all say them your favorite sitcoms? Yep, Son good Times, two and a half Men, Golden Girls, and uh, I'm going Martin, Yeah, Martin, Frits, Prince and uh, I'll probably go Jamie, Jamie Fox and Fox. Big Mike said, TV show Gladiators who went between y'all, y'all remember the Gladiators used to come on Saturday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember Gladiators. Yeah, I remember that. I remember that Gladadors.
Speaker 1: I watched the whole little backstory behind that too. Yeah. On the stuff they had to go through, yeap, oh man I dust O yo, and some gladiator stuff ain't no, what I know, I dust him in some gladiator that man ain't man? Please?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, are you laughing a little bit too loud?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How Joe gonna beat me in anything competitive when it comes at gladiator sports?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: And he had his own sport.
Speaker 1: But Joe said he a gladiator.
Speaker 3: Listen, football, that's a football, that's a gladiators. Basketball, that's not a gladiator.
Speaker 1: I agree it's not a gladiator sport. But it don't matter. I'm with Joe said he a gladiator.
Speaker 2: Though he's not. He's not. He was a gladiator. He will play me one on one by now.
Speaker 1: Joe, you're gonna have to just you know, you gonna have to dust the nikids off and put it on it, Joe, Joe, timing is everything. I ain't even got dust these things. They ready? Yeah, I ain't, Joe saying, Joe, say to see somebody starts so he ready?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm e.
Speaker 2: So think about this. How about this, Joe, you played.
Speaker 1: You played it to I played whatever you need me to play. What's up?
Speaker 2: So I'm saying that me and you was let's say we was at the heat, right.
Speaker 3: Hypothetically, speaking, and it came down to me and you on the heat wanted to keep play.
Speaker 1: Who you thinking they're gonna get cutting the ship out of you? You got I gonna talk to and making them they cut you right off? Dump.
Speaker 3: He ain't even thought, Hey, Joe, think about it, Joe, how pat while they gonna cut me?
Speaker 2: He knows I'm gonna get him twenty eight off the bench every night going.
Speaker 1: He ain't dealing with their foolishness you bring, oh Joe, dealing with He ain't. Look they got they got pre practice practice, they got something before the pre practice. I played it at him.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be I'm gonna be at all of them.
Speaker 3: I look, listen, I have I have a passion for the game and any game I'm playing, So I'm gonna be at practice.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be the first one in, the last one out. That's how I proached the game. Now, I'm gonna have a little fun while the game going on.
Speaker 1: No, you can't have no fun down there. Ain't gonna be no fun. What you mean You're gonna have some fun while the game going on?
Speaker 2: When I played the guy, I played like Jason Williams.
Speaker 1: I'm passing the ball off, Nick guel So, Corn Brad Maxwell equals MVP. Yes, the number twelve pick out of UNC Charlotte nineteen eighty one finals MVP when they beat the they beat the Houston Rockets for the two Danny Little John, stephen A, Spike Lee are losing their mind. They are they are, they are, they are? I know, Spike sick, stephen A's sick, Spikes just sicker.
Speaker 4: Hey, I hope that they can do something. I'm not sure what they can do.
Speaker 1: You got to get. Game three is an absolute must o Cho. Game three is an absolute gold. Standards said Jordan is the goat, and unk knows it. Jordan' the only got. Jordan didn't have to say he was the goat. It was just a fact. But non goal Lebron and it's Smith simps say Lebron is the goat. I mean, first of all, people declared Jordan to goat when he had no rings. M go back and look at when they look at Sports Illustrated when they said this is the greatest basketball player ever. He had no rings, He had never even been to an NBA finals, So what made him to go foul play?
Speaker 4: Aura mannerisms, the way he carried himself.
Speaker 1: He had no championships. I thought you said, you can be great without winning championships, But in order to be the great test e st on the end of great, you needed to have championships. He had none. So tell me when they put that on Sports Illustrated, what made him to go over Kareem? What made him to go over Magic, who at the time had five championships, had three finals MVPs along with three regular seas MVPs. Along with my Blad Bird who had eighty four, eighty five, eighty six. He's the last guy to win three consecutive MVPs who had two finals MVPs. What made Michael Jordan at the time when they said he was the goat, the goat over a guy that had six rings, six MVPs, two finals MVPs. He was a four time scoring champ, of six times rebound rebound champ, block shot champ. And I guess what ohoe? He had been the nineteen All Star Games. He was a eleven time All Defensive player, a fifty fifteen times All NBA selection. So I'm just trying to figure out how do we come to that conclusion? Right? You cannot you can say, if you want to say, Jordan now, but they declared him to go when he didn't have any championships. So once you declare somebody something, how do you take it away from him? Even, Oh Joe, even if I'm a doctor, you take my medical license, I might not be able to practice, but I'm still a doctor. You take my law license. I might not be able to practice, but I'm still a lawyer. You bestowed the title upon him, and he didn't have anything to back it up. So how do you take that away from him now that he has what he has? Oh Joe, you can't.
Speaker 4: So he's in this and this and never any discussion. It is not never end.
Speaker 1: Appreciate that gold standard ron to goa ja Jon said, oh, why don't the star players guard each other? They used to, but now not not all. Jordan Luck sometimes took it upoint himself. But if you go back and look, a lot of times Scotty guarded the opposing teams the best player, especially if it was a wing, point guard, shooting guard, small forward. Kobe would like that a challenge sometimes, but you wanted to save that guy for the offensive end. You didn't want him spending all his energy trying to defend you go back. You know Magic Johnson wasn't guarding Michael Jordan. It wasn't your guarden, Clyde Drexler. You try to give him somebody that that's not going to call them to exert a lot just the way it is Deshan Teke Cardlock. So it's okay for Caleb but not Purty to have a cast pro. Did you listen to what we said last night? Did you listen? I say, let's not do that because everybody have star players. All I said is that I don't see a situation where he elevates, not taking anything away from Purty. Perty just earned everything that he's giddy. But see, you don't listen, and you I appreciate the question that sante, but listen, listen. Yeah, it's okay for him to happen. But did anybody say Caleb was a top ten quarterback? Hmkay? You checking kemper Nor with JR. My question who would you take? And a wrap battle little way and of Drake for fifty two hundred from O Joe Wayne Wayne?
Speaker 4: What kind of was that even a question?
Speaker 1: Who? Yeah? I don't know. I don't know if I'm taking anybody over Wayne Prime. Wayne. I don't know if I'm taking anybody. I don't but that boy got they had been some great you talk about you talk about os, You're talking about m you talking about whole Yeah, I mean lyrisis. You wanna say, lyricist KRS one, Big Daddy Cane, I'm taking the baby Pop Biggie. This matter of preference, matter of choice. Like I said, I'm a little older than the guy. So I remember listening to KRS one, I remember listening to Big Daddy Cane. It all depends. But oh Joe would over be ten thy four hundred if you take Drake and I like Drake Nick Mars. This money thing has gotta be I gotta be out by now. Even if oo had Bezos money, he wouldn't pay. Yeah, yeah, you you're right. I'm starting to get I'm starting to get the feeling. Oh you ain't gonna run me my money, man, right?
Speaker 4: You know this is me man.
Speaker 5: You know how black folk kid, we we don't do nothing on time. I'm gonna get it to you. I mean, I'm definitely gonna get it to you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ain't no problem, ain't no issue.
Speaker 1: I might have to say, you know, who over there to collect my money. So when she come up, when she come over there to break to drop them drop them jerseys off? Yeah, exchange jerseys fifty two hundred in my pocket? Can we do that? Even swap playing nose window?
Speaker 4: I gotta gotta I gotta check. I gotta check what the missus makes sure it's okay?
Speaker 1: Now, you told me yesterday to send it? Do you know who she would bring you to drop the jerseys off?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 1: I'm said, can I get my fifty nine hundred? Right?
Speaker 7: Baby?
Speaker 5: I gotta check with the missus, make sure because because you know, it's a it's a it's a.
Speaker 4: A new sheriff in town man.
Speaker 1: So man, don't be like that.
Speaker 4: I'm gad.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling you. It's a new sheriff in town. So things ain't what it used to be. Some of the things we used to be able to do, we really can't do no more. So I got to make sure.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all, Yeah, okay, I get it, Okay, no problem. I don't want to get it. I don't want no problem.
Speaker 4: I don't shoot. I don't want no problem either, no problem.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what you're gonna do. Joe let me get those right there? Thank me? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh man, Hey, hey, City of Jerseys. Man, No, I'm still trying to I'm just trying to understand.
Speaker 2: How did you get my value?
Speaker 4: Got my damn Jersey anyway?
Speaker 1: Is that the patch y'all be happy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's the high time pass man. Mimi beach Man, Mimi be Senior high Yeah, I'm saying, how do you? Hey, how do you even order that? This? This this late in the game.
Speaker 1: I see that you got.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: Ran with the red one night, but the white one?
Speaker 4: Hey, I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't taking that years, bro, And if you don't give you my fifty nine hundred, you won't see it again.
Speaker 5: Hey, how you got that? I'm gonna go by to school. I'm gonna go by to school tomorrow Saturday, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and guess what if the weekend late? A Memorial Day week here? They ain't got nothing for you.
Speaker 2: Hey, it is Memorial weekend on Yeah, but what you're gonna do?
Speaker 4: You from the cook Man?
Speaker 1: Look here, I wouldn't got me a haircut today. I'm feel laid back. Okay, Tomorrow I'm gonna go work out. Who gets a hair cut and goes and laid back most of the time. You get your haircut, you know, you want to be seen.
Speaker 4: That's the point of getting the haircut.
Speaker 1: I might go get a colored man. Look at that? All that great?
Speaker 4: Oh Joe damn yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. There you go, there you go? Whereybody? I'm getting ready to go out right now, go out? Were you know in the missis We're gonna go to Booby Trap? Yeah, I heard. I listened Area twenty nine.
Speaker 5: It left such a such a fresh, such a positive impact on my life.
Speaker 4: I want to see what the fuss is about booby traps.
Speaker 5: So I want to see the comparison between Area twenty nine and Houston and Booby Trap on the River that I hear so many stories about.
Speaker 4: So I check back in what you Let you Know, Let you Know Sunday June.
Speaker 1: June said, better punch lines, Wayne or Loota.
Speaker 4: It's so different, completely different, very good punch lines.
Speaker 5: Though, Hey them boy, them boys wordplate man they on some other day or some Yeah.
Speaker 1: H man, it used to be man Luda had a stretch that man if Bluda dropped on the feature, you know it was gonna be hooked.
Speaker 4: What time, it was.
Speaker 1: PJ PJ P eleven. Who's the most underwrated? Underrated wide? Receive a tight end from your eras might not have been Pro Bowls, all pro, but they were forced on the field. I grew up in the Olcho era, So I say, Santanna Moss and Dallas Clark my era. Then that's so long as over that. No, damn, y'all, do realize I ain't played in two decades, right? Who was underrated I played with? You know, I wouldn't say he's underrated, but I just think the thing is is that, you know, he was kind of in the same era that I was in. He was a year younger than me, being Ben Coats, and his teams didn't win like my team's won. Now he did win. He came here, we both went to Baltimore in two thousand and it was great playing with him because, like I said, I took him on his first a visit to Savannah State. So it was great to and we made so many Pro Bowls together. Oh Joe, I mean in the AFC when I was in my prime and he was in his prime. You we wasn't going to the Pro Bowl. If your name wasn't sharper coach, you were not going right? So wide receiver? Who wide receiver?
Speaker 4: Jimmy Smith, George Jimmy with that boy man.
Speaker 1: That morefold was bad. He was that joker man, that joke, that speed out, that joker fall off the table.
Speaker 5: Ojo, Jay smooth with bad boy Mark Hey.
Speaker 4: Brunell put that thing right on the button every time.
Speaker 1: Man with him and Keenan.
Speaker 4: And them, boy was nasty brother and.
Speaker 1: They had fabulous Freddy Taylor. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I used to study I used to study Jay Spool.
Speaker 1: But all the boy Keenan Mccardialukle run rocks too. Now people sleep on Keenan.
Speaker 4: Keenan was nice.
Speaker 1: This boy stopped with a dive. But Jimmy with that speed out in the end.
Speaker 4: I used to study old Ja smooth bron I love you, Thaniel.
Speaker 1: Said uncle oyo. How many games would the Cowboys win this year? And o Jo? Can you sing the national anthem for the chat uh ojo? How many games were the Cowboys win? Hey?
Speaker 5: Listen, honestly, I like the Cowboys thirteen game win season, thirteen fourteen game win season.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 7: How many thirteen thirteen thirteen?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: And I can say that.
Speaker 5: I say that, I really think so, and I'm just I'm just basing everything from an offensive perspective.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm I'm not sure what the defense gonna do, but I can tell you what they god damn offense gonna do.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, yeah, I'm standing on that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm not. I'm not, I'm not I'm not even a Cowboys fan.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm just understanding what Da Thruscott has at his disposal.
Speaker 4: That's all I know.
Speaker 6: The volume