Speaker 1: From Hollywood see you to Ryan Air Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Oh, Monday morning. It came pretty fast for me.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: I think because we had so much fun Friday night and that, you know, all of a sudden it's Saturday, and then boom into getting ready for it the week. But that's sorry, it's December ninth. We're almost into the middle of December. Yeah, we'll talk about some of the fun things that happened at Jing. Why price all this stuff posted up on social too. Today's National pastry Day. It's National Christmas Card Day. Do you do everybody do Christmas cards?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Min as sent out. You should be getting them see cards.
Speaker 6: So we did last year and uh, probably not going to do it this year.
Speaker 5: It is work.
Speaker 2: It is a lot of work. I mean it is work, right, you can't make it outwork.
Speaker 1: I pay extra to have them self addressed, not self addressed, but addressed to each person, and then my return is also on their printed so all I have to do is put put the in the envelope and then put the stamp and then send it off.
Speaker 4: Only thing is when I know it's template, ain't personalize a note on it.
Speaker 6: I'm just like personalizing.
Speaker 1: I sent ninety eight Christmas cards out this year thing, But I know you're a factory over there, so I don't feel like it's that special when I get.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you know what, fine, I'm going get you off.
Speaker 4: I want the picture, but I'm just saying, like the note, I don't read the note because I know it's template.
Speaker 7: So I don't know a single person that does like handwritten Christmas cards except for my dad.
Speaker 1: I a few people, a few of my relatives, old relatives.
Speaker 2: I remember my grandparents and my aunt.
Speaker 4: She would always send like notes, like five pages of note pages.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: One year, one year, I had a bunch of extra wallets of the kid's school pictures left over, and so some family members got pictures of the kids in the with our Christmas card, and I put their age and day on the back of the you know, personal I do like the pictures.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying reading the note.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the okay, the no is generic. Happy holiday is wishing you.
Speaker 9: Where.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, what a fun.
Speaker 10: Want to get it.
Speaker 3: They want to see the picture. They want to tape it on their wall and then move on the month.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it when I see Christmas cards and I watch kids like grow up because many times my friends I only see their kids in the Christmas card once a year.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's crazy, how they're now adults.
Speaker 3: At their age next to their name.
Speaker 4: Well, it is that time of year. It's the most wonderful time of the year. And Ryan's rose is coming up, Christmas giving is back after seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Also, we're giving away Christmas trees.
Speaker 3: It's that time of year.
Speaker 2: Come on, how's great?
Speaker 8: Is this?
Speaker 4: Dray of Achelli and your friend your bridesmaid Sophia Carson i'drea of Clli Italian Opera.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 4: I believe that may be for me one of the one concerts that I would love to see before my time is over.
Speaker 6: You've never seen him live.
Speaker 4: Not in a concert. I've posted shows where he's performed, and interviewed him and he's done songs, but I've never been a gat like a guest like you know, I've never been in the audience.
Speaker 1: Remember, Yeah, Well, was it not hard figure out where he's performing?
Speaker 3: He can go to the concert date idea, yes?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is that too much?
Speaker 3: No? No? And if they don't like it, then they're not the one for you.
Speaker 2: Any any back room let me just ask the back room this.
Speaker 3: Well, fine, don't take our picture.
Speaker 8: I take.
Speaker 3: My Michael.
Speaker 4: But Michaela's actually dating if a guy wanted to take it, Andre Bachell, is that over the top.
Speaker 3: That's not over the top. I feel like music.
Speaker 2: Is it romantic?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: Is it like I feel?
Speaker 3: It is romantic?
Speaker 2: But you just walked in. Chime in on this.
Speaker 4: If a guy, if a guy asked you out and took you to Andrea Butcelli a concert of the Full of Time?
Speaker 2: Would that be too much?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 2: I would love that?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? I love music.
Speaker 2: He's romantic.
Speaker 3: It is romantic. But I mean romantic is good?
Speaker 6: It's a date?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I like the idea. I just think that maybe people would not like it yet.
Speaker 3: I'm second guessing everything.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm here. That's why I'm turning this age at this point.
Speaker 7: If you have someone you want to take they she's performing with him in Madison Square Garden in the middle of December.
Speaker 3: Wow, make it happen.
Speaker 4: You have any ideas there, Tanya, Let's get you on the apps.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, coming up, let me create a profile for you.
Speaker 3: We'll get just somebody in no time.
Speaker 4: Let's do the horoscopes here. What do you have for us, Sistney and Tanya?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, so taken aback on the show.
Speaker 6: Aries.
Speaker 7: Happiness isn't just an emotion, it's a state of mind.
Speaker 3: Taurus, bake something new and interesting Tonight. Shake things up, Gemini.
Speaker 7: Test your limits today in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: Answer only allow people on your boat who won't sink it.
Speaker 6: Leo, find the light in this dark season.
Speaker 2: Virgo.
Speaker 1: Aroma does more than you know for the mine. Light a nice candle.
Speaker 7: Levra. Trust in a friend today, Scorpio, get to work on that to do list today.
Speaker 3: You're feeling energized.
Speaker 6: Sagittarius, don't overthink, just do.
Speaker 1: Capricorn, try something new that you've never tried before.
Speaker 7: Aquarius, put the work down today during your free time and let loose.
Speaker 1: Sanpisces, A big and lucrative project is heading your way.
Speaker 2: Tony. What's the question you had for us?
Speaker 6: Do you have a specific gas station routine?
Speaker 2: Gas station routine? And why pull in?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, it's not like that.
Speaker 2: What is the gas station routine that you're talking about?
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you about it.
Speaker 2: Next you talk about now do your.
Speaker 3: Time sit here? Well, well we find out what the next day.
Speaker 2: Okay, next, all right, this morning?
Speaker 7: Wait next do this with his fingers, So I thought he meant get up with Oh my gosh.
Speaker 9: Scared.
Speaker 6: So sorry.
Speaker 7: So I to me, when I get gas, I just pull over whenever I need to get gas.
Speaker 6: If my light goes on, I'll just pull over or wherever I am get gas.
Speaker 3: Even if it's like a super expensive gas nation.
Speaker 7: Yes, because if my light goes on, any gas, So I just pull over wherever I am, whatever sitting I'm in, I go.
Speaker 6: My Robbie will.
Speaker 7: Literally go out of his way wherever he is. He has one specific gas station because it's the cheapest gas in town. And with Robbie, and he will go no matter where he is. He will wait to get to this gas station and to save I.
Speaker 6: Don't even know.
Speaker 7: And I'm like a good amount of money, but you're driving, You're wasting gas going there and back. It's like not even so close to our house. Like I'm like, what is it? And I just I feel like you're either a you're one or the other.
Speaker 4: You have a great point. He's gonna get value gas, but he's burning more to get there. Like, let's do the math on that.
Speaker 1: Why isn't his favorite gas station near your home? That's where mine is.
Speaker 7: It's not not near our home, but there's probably six between our home and this other one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, No, mine is like the second one. No, I skick the one and then I go to that one.
Speaker 4: My favorite part of gas station is the power bar section, like the protein bar section.
Speaker 3: No, I don't frequent that section.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many protein bars are?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I know there are a lot.
Speaker 3: There are a billion, a bunch at CBS.
Speaker 1: The other day, We're taking our road trip to Lake Arrowhead and I got overwhelmed.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited about like all the peanut or chocolate protein bars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I grabbed a chomp and called it a day.
Speaker 4: I understand his head on this, but you do make a very pragmatic case.
Speaker 6: And no, I'm like, I just don't. Every time.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like my father, he gets very principally.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like I'm not giving them my money because they're charging higher. Fine, I'll burn some more gas. I'm gonna give it to these people are trying to give me a deal. Yeah. So it's holiday shopping season. If you want to save money, bring this with you. You want to save money this holiday season for shopping, bring this with you?
Speaker 2: And it is no one bring no one with you.
Speaker 4: Research shows it inviting a friend or spouse to join you at themal means you'll buy more than you would if.
Speaker 3: You shop to feel the same way about that.
Speaker 2: Focus, Yes, make the transaction.
Speaker 1: Because they're like, Oh, should I get this or no, No, I just get it, Just get it. Nelson's the worst, my best friend, Nelson. You always just get it.
Speaker 6: You need it.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 4: Today's quote for a Monday morning, it's not what's under the Christmas tree that matters, it's who's around it.
Speaker 2: This FM headlines with sin Well.
Speaker 1: A series of suspicious brush fires ignited along the ten Freeway in La early around three point thirty this morning. Firefighters managed to extinguish all of the play with no injuries immediately reported. The Golden Globe nominations came out this morning. Emelia Perez leads all movies with ten. The Bear had the most nominations in the TV categories A five, followed by Shogun and only Murders in the Building. The National Weather Service has issued a red flag warning due to an increased risk of fire weather conditions. It will remain an effect until Wednesday, and Taylor Swift's Era's Tour is officially over, with Vancouver marking the final stop of the tour last.
Speaker 3: Night on air for the Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 4: Christmas Giving is coming up next. This is not like a very busy hour. It's gonna be a lot of emotion this hour, you know. So if you want to get down on Christmas Giving, kissovm dot com keyword giving. Well, this is kind of exciting back room. You've been spending time with said person here. Yes, and without me saying anything to the person sitting here, the human, the new human in the back room, sitting in front of me.
Speaker 2: What was your first impression, Ruby of.
Speaker 3: She seems like she seems very sweet and like a really hard worker.
Speaker 1: So because she had a notebook in front of her, No, she just like when she was talking about past work.
Speaker 3: She just seemed like really dedicated. So I noticed that. I noticed that notebook. She can't prepare, but she's taking notes.
Speaker 6: I love that notebook.
Speaker 2: Her first impression of our new backroom teammate, she.
Speaker 12: Was super sweet and we I feel like I've known her forever, but.
Speaker 4: You have not, right, No, well, let's bring her in. Let's introduce her. Are you ready from the back room? New member to the back room, els.
Speaker 3: Elsie. I love your name.
Speaker 2: Hi Elsie. Hello, it's good to meet you.
Speaker 3: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: So I'm Ryan. That's Sistey and Tanya.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 12: Everyone.
Speaker 3: Okay, get a little closer to the don't they'll be scared.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're actually really nice. Okay, Yeah, despite what you've been watching and hearing on the show. Elsie, where are you from.
Speaker 3: I'm from kanky Key, but I lived in Chicago.
Speaker 4: Kananki Key's jobbies in Illinois. At first I thought kanka Key outside of Chicago. Yes, yeah, Chicago, freezing cold. How happy are you you're sitting in southern California right now?
Speaker 3: It's a blessing, it is. Yes, I love Chicago.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's fine. They're not gonna be upset with you.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: You studied radio and broadcasting, yes, and what they.
Speaker 3: Teach you radio etiquette.
Speaker 5: Radio.
Speaker 4: We don't know about etiquette, you know. It's kind of the beauty of the show. I think the magic is no etiquette.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, Well, yeah, I guess I don't know. I you know, just being professional in radio, knowing the regulations, knowing.
Speaker 2: All the FCC test that we have to take. Once you come in the air, there's really no etiquete.
Speaker 4: As a matter matter of fact, you've been hearing the show, you've been here for the last couple of days, you realized that the etiquette is really just about it's friendly etiquette.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: It's like, obviously you've got each other's backs, but you give each other a.
Speaker 2: Hard time, and the way we look at it.
Speaker 3: Every now and then we cross the line, but then we always come back.
Speaker 2: So you started at iHeartRadio Los Angeles last month? Our company here, Yes, yes, and what did they what? They have you doing it? First board?
Speaker 4: Opping are running the controls on the air monitoring and you also work in Glendale.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm a bartender, I know.
Speaker 13: Ye.
Speaker 3: Last Friday, what's the most popular cocktail in l A?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Should we get sours? Are these novices and a ms? What an ah a audio?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's like a long island.
Speaker 1: But I love tequila a yeah, or an apparall sprits in the summer, yeah, or a.
Speaker 12: Cosmo Cosmos are awesome, but yeah, no, I see a lot of Madori's hours and a MFS.
Speaker 4: So I have a question for you, Elsie Benitez. You're working as a bartender and this is the morning show, Like, are you sleeping?
Speaker 2: Are you going to sleep?
Speaker 3: I take naps. Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 12: I rely on a lot of caffeine. And then I just powered through.
Speaker 6: The bars open till five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Are they No, they're not. No, she's talking about till she gets out of there.
Speaker 4: She changes out of her Welcome to kiss, thank you, Welcome to La. What part of La did you decide to live in?
Speaker 12: I lived in Chinatown for a little bit, but I just moved to Van Nuys, Okay.
Speaker 3: Now in the valley. Yeah, in the valley is interesting.
Speaker 2: What do you mean interesting?
Speaker 12: I saw, I was I went to the grocery store and all the way back I saw a helicopter like chasing someone's l A.
Speaker 9: L.
Speaker 2: Well, we were like.
Speaker 3: We were trying not to crash, like looking at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the L A P. D Chopper.
Speaker 3: There's a car chase at least like two times a day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Elsie, his newest member in the back room will learn more soon.
Speaker 2: She got a Is it a boyfriend that I'm reading about here? Yes, let's not learn yet. Is he here in La Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, born and raised, born and raised?
Speaker 2: You moved in with his family?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's his house though.
Speaker 12: With him eyes no, so so him and a sister bought a house and it's his sister, the fiance. The mom moved in recently, and then I moved in recently.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is.
Speaker 4: All to come, many stories, all right, Radio atquate. That's what I'm taking away from this. It's that time. This is the first one number one Christmas Giving. We got some amazing emails from all of this UD in California. You can send yours to KISSFM dot com keyword giving. So this is a Chistmas Giving email. Sharonda from Fullerton nominated her friend Miriam, So let me get Sharonda here first. Sharonda Robinson and Fullerton Sharana.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Hi, good morning, Thank you.
Speaker 4: For nominating your friend. You've worked together a kaiser. Yes, how long have you worked together?
Speaker 10: Like nine years?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: So you guys are tight.
Speaker 3: What do you guys do there?
Speaker 10: We actually work in the disability to party with for kaisus well.
Speaker 4: You've been close for a long time. Because I've seen I'm reading the emails. You know a lot about her life, her situation. We're gonna call Miriam now. Okay, we're gonna call Miriam and we're gonna give her all these great things. I'm very excited about it. Hopefully we can make the holidays a little bit better for us. So we'll dial Miriam now an explainer. She would be, I guess, probably not expecting this. So we'll explain to her what's going on.
Speaker 10: No, I'm not going to be.
Speaker 4: Calling downy Miriam velaskaz. Hello, Hi is Miriam there?
Speaker 2: This is Miriam. Good morning.
Speaker 4: It's Ryan Seacrest calling from one of two point seven Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm good good.
Speaker 2: It's like you had to think about that for a second. How are you well?
Speaker 3: It is kind of random.
Speaker 4: Well, that's citing. And Tanya Kiss you're on the air on Kiss FM.
Speaker 3: Hello, good morning.
Speaker 2: Do you have a minute?
Speaker 13: Him? Good morning?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we got your number from Shiranda. You know Shiranda.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sharanda is telling.
Speaker 4: Us about your your relationship, your friendship a little bit. You guys are pretty tight.
Speaker 2: We are, and she sent me this email. Can I read it to you?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 4: She says, Dear Ryan, Sisney, Tanya, I'm nominated my friend Miriam for Christmas Giving. She and her husband have been trying to have a baby for seven years, utilizing every option including IVF.
Speaker 2: They finally got pregnant this.
Speaker 4: Year, but unfortunately my friend ended up delivering it twenty three weeks. Because of this, she's not been able to have a traditional baby shower for when her baby, girl Everly Jade, comes home, as she and her husband are spending all their days at the Niku at the baby. Both Miriam and her husband Jamie are such an amazing couple, kind, loving and always thinking of others. So I want to help ease the load for when the baby comes home so they can focus on loving and bonding with the baby.
Speaker 2: Oh, Sharona, Hello, Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 10: I'm sure, I'm.
Speaker 13: I'm just so sweet of you.
Speaker 9: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: How's Everly Jade doing.
Speaker 13: She's been, she's been fighting. She's a strong little one. She just had heart surgery and she's recovering. But it's been up and down and she's she's slowly but surely getting better.
Speaker 4: Good good, good, good, well, you hang in there. She's getting that strength no doubt from mom exactly. Yes, well, Sharanda has no no, please do not apologize at all. Sharan has been thinking about you, and we got a little more information about you and your husband and what's happening. So just running out a quick list of things that we're gonna send you for the holidays, just to ease things a little bit. So we touched on the note we received from Sharanda. We actually checked out your target baby registry and we saw the baby Jogger Summit X three jogging stroller jet. That is a machine. It's super cool. We went ahead and purchased that for you, So we're gonna send that right to you.
Speaker 13: Speak you guys so much a lot, Thank you. I appreciate it so much.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. What is this uh this dream sock thing here? Smart baby monitor though.
Speaker 3: Yeah it goes on the baby's foot.
Speaker 4: Just looking at the list, the smart baby monitor, uh live health readings and notifications.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's on your list. All right, I'm gonna get that one. We'll send that to you as well. I see it on the list.
Speaker 13: Thank you, guys. That's a blea field.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, what's this other thing?
Speaker 1: Listening. Oh the Greco Sue my Way baby swing with removable rocker. It's like a swing for the baby to put baby in.
Speaker 2: You know that's on the list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna send that to you too, Miriam.
Speaker 9: Well, guys, thank you, May Christmas.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: We're praying for you and your baby and everything is going to be great. You're taking it one day at a time, and I know you can't wait for that homecoming.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's every days. It's just one step closer. Yes, thank you guys. You days made my morning and my Christmas. The holidays have been very hard, and you guys just made it so special.
Speaker 2: Thank you to your friend there for reaching out to us.
Speaker 12: You're welcome.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Miriam.
Speaker 4: I just scrolled the You have ninety items here on your registry. I just scrolled down.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get you all of them.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to send you this entire register, everything on this registry list from Target done.
Speaker 2: I'm going to send it right to you.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You don't think about it.
Speaker 4: You don't think about a thing other than keeping that family strong, keeping that baby strong, loving that baby, thinking about that beautiful, wonderful and it's coming homecoming.
Speaker 13: It is thank you.
Speaker 3: Got this and you got this.
Speaker 13: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Now listen, we want to picture. Is there a camera on here? I don't know if I'll get you.
Speaker 13: You want to picture, you guys can picture.
Speaker 4: They want to see everybody together, everly, Jade, you, Jamie, your husband. And if there's not a camera or a phone or something in this package, it's coming to and it's charged.
Speaker 2: Don't get a charge for you.
Speaker 13: Oh, speak you, guys.
Speaker 11: I have no words.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening and reaching out. We're just thrilled ticket to meet both of you.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much. You're welcome.
Speaker 13: God bless you.
Speaker 4: And you know I know everybody listening is praying for you and thinking the most powerful positive thoughts. And I can't wait. I just can't wait to get that picture. You take your care, Okay, hang in there, Mariam.
Speaker 13: We love you, I love you, Thank you you guys, to thank you.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas.
Speaker 13: Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Well, it is one or two point seven kiss FM. Time for Ryan's roses. I want to get to it right now. If you've been waiting for it, here we go, she says, in Redlands. I got a call from an unknown number from a woman who told me that my husband is seeing someone else and they have a two year old daughter together. Come on, so it's his second life. It's a totally it's another life. This person's having another families, person's having it at the same time as tandem life. Sounds like a movie, she says, I thought it was crazy, ludicrous, ridiculous, right, But she says the call from the unknown number, that person send you a lot of details, and she wants to see who he sends the roses too, So let me get her on the line. Her name is Miriam uh in Red Life. So Miriam, good morning, and thank you for calling. I agree with you. Like somebody calls you from an unknown number and says all this stuff. You're like, okay, let's be as I'm out. But then you're telling me that they knew a lot of detail. What detail struck you and got into your head? What did you what did you start thinking about?
Speaker 11: Well, I you know, he that he actually works a lot, and so it was like, well maybe I don't know. I mean that's why I called.
Speaker 10: You, guys.
Speaker 11: I think I's the perfect people to you know, help me figure this out. But you know, it was it was so weird because you know, she totally called me and gave me all this information and she knew me.
Speaker 10: She knew that.
Speaker 11: He was married to me, and that's why you know she called.
Speaker 2: And you have no idea who it is. You don't know a name.
Speaker 11: No, don't know her name. I mean she said it was something like Layla, Leela, something like that, but yeah, I don't know her.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: Okay, So she's another party in all of this because you're she's telling you, we're pointing to you that your husband seeing another woman, and that other woman has a two year old with your husband while he's married to you.
Speaker 2: That's basically where we are.
Speaker 11: Crazy, correct, Yes, that's exactly where we are. Just out of the blue, she calls me, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you have you investigated this? Have you looked for text or email evidence?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: Totally?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 11: After she told me, I was like, I've never looked before. I trust him, we have a good relationship, and so I was like, well, let me let me start looking. So of course I start looking. Everything is password protected, right, I'm looking in his home office.
Speaker 10: All the dwars are locked.
Speaker 11: There's no key anywhere to be found. You know, I can't find any evidence, and so I'm like, that's really weird that she would call just out of the blue. So yeah, no, I've looked all right.
Speaker 2: On Air with Ryan Seacrest, Fire with Rycrest, Ryan's rosis.
Speaker 4: Is what we're doing right now? Yeah, it's about an anonymous call. That's what we're talking about here. Miriam and Redland's on the line. She's married, uhh, and she got a call from an unknown number, a person that said, Hey, I gotta tell you some news here, she said, another person just like this synonymous person, Right, I gotta tell you some news here.
Speaker 2: Your husband is seeing another woman. They have a two year old daughter together.
Speaker 4: And this woman knew a lot about her husband and a lot more detail, and so at first she thought it was crazy, and now she thinks maybe there is another woman.
Speaker 2: So what is our job.
Speaker 4: We're gonna call him and see if he says he wants to send roses to Miriam or somebody else. And who is that somebody else? If there is a somebody else? And is what this other woman told Miriam true about him having a totally different family at the same time? Who that's what This is okay, Miriam. We're gonna call him now. I just need you to say Ryan my permission to call, and then his name.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you have my permission to call it.
Speaker 2: Ma'am. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Good luck, be very quiet. We're going to call your husband now and see what we can find out.
Speaker 9: Which is John.
Speaker 3: Hi John. My name is Brianna.
Speaker 9: Hi. Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm calling from.
Speaker 1: The Fresh Floorist. We deliver in Redlands and offering a free promotion today. If I can just have a few minutes of your time, this won't take long. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 3: They're free.
Speaker 1: I don't need cash or billion flour or anything like that. Is there anybody you want to send flowers to?
Speaker 9: Wait, hold on a second. Free roses? Really?
Speaker 1: Yes, we deliver in Redlands and surrounding areas. We don't have a storefront yet, but like I said, they're absolutely free. You're just trying to promote our business and if you're pleased with our arrangements, maybe you refer to friends and family in the future.
Speaker 5: Huh okay, So free roses, yeah to whoever I want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wanna give us a name? And then we can write a note and have I'm delivered by lunchtime today.
Speaker 9: Okay, well send them to my wife Miriam.
Speaker 3: Okay, and what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 9: I may it be something simple like could I love you very much? You know? And then just my name?
Speaker 4: Okay, John, John, your voice being breacast in the radio. I need you to know that. Yeah name, my name is Ryan. I've got Cistey and Tanya with me, and I've got your wife on the line. Beautiful note. Thank you for sending her the flowers?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But John, just to.
Speaker 4: Be serious for a moment, we're calling you because your wife has asked us to do you know why? No, do you have any idea why You're wife might be asking someone to call to see what's going on? Maybe something that she doesn't know about. Is there anything going on that she doesn't know about in your life?
Speaker 9: What's going on here?
Speaker 2: What does she know? Everything that is happening in your life? Everything?
Speaker 3: Everything?
Speaker 9: Well, of course she's my wife. Why wouldn't she know?
Speaker 2: And do you have kids with Miriam?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Yeah? What what is this all about? Here? What I've got two sons?
Speaker 2: Uh huh with Miriam?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Twin sons.
Speaker 2: And do you have any other kids with anyone else?
Speaker 9: Look? What is it you said? My wife is here? Where he is?
Speaker 2: A yes? Or no? Do you have any other kids with anyone else?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 5: Why would? Where was where's this coming from?
Speaker 9: Where? Where's this all coming from?
Speaker 2: Your wife is going to explain that right now, Miriam? Tell him?
Speaker 11: M hmm, Okay, John, I know this is all right. So I got a weird phone call for the complete stranger who saw you cheating on me with someone else and that you two have a daughter together.
Speaker 9: What what? Wow?
Speaker 5: Well is it true you thought to broadcast then on a radio?
Speaker 2: John?
Speaker 11: Is true?
Speaker 10: Is it true?
Speaker 9: It's not true? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Nothing could be further from the truth.
Speaker 11: No, are you lying to me? Like, right now in front of everybody, are you lying to me?
Speaker 9: Babe? Listen to me. I'm not lying to you. Now.
Speaker 5: I think we should probably end this phone call.
Speaker 11: No, No, okay, okay, No, we're not ending this phone call.
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 11: So just what are you doing Saturday afternoon at two?
Speaker 9: Tell me that? What are you talking about?
Speaker 11: Answer the question?
Speaker 13: John?
Speaker 10: What are you doing Saturday at two? Answer the question?
Speaker 11: John?
Speaker 9: Saturday afternoon at two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna go play golf with Dave and Gary?
Speaker 2: Really did David Gary know that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, then John, let me just jump in here, Mare, if you don't mind.
Speaker 4: Your wife got a call, an anonymous call from an unknown number. As a woman, she says, I gotta tell you something. Your husband is seeing someone else and they have a two year old daughter together. Why would someone just call and make that up?
Speaker 9: There's nut jobs everywhere in this world?
Speaker 2: Are you completely random? Is that right?
Speaker 11: Totally completely random?
Speaker 4: And Mariam, why are you asking about Saturday at too specifically?
Speaker 14: I'm curious because you know, actually I'd like to come along on the golf trip because that's if that's exactly where you're going.
Speaker 5: Okay, so it looks like fun.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I really want to.
Speaker 5: Come, John, you have you've never ever shown any interest in golf, and now it's like.
Speaker 2: Let her come then, let her come along?
Speaker 11: Yeah, let me come along, John, because you know what, honestly, you guys, I don't think he's going to play golf. I think he's going to go to some German jumpin' jammin first daughter's second birthday party.
Speaker 4: Okay, Marion, John, I want to leave it at this, We're leave this. John denies it since it's totally made up. It's totally random.
Speaker 2: Miriam.
Speaker 4: I have my doubts, but you should, and you know, get yourself into this two o'clock golf.
Speaker 9: I no, Miriam, I'm not lying to you.
Speaker 5: Okay, that we should probably talk about this more, you know.
Speaker 9: So this is when I get home.
Speaker 14: So this mortally know that you're going to this party, because that's what the woman on the phone tell me. What you're gonna do on Saturday was go to this birthday party for a daughter that you supposedly have with another woman.
Speaker 5: You know what, it would's a pleasure meeting all of you.
Speaker 11: Oh, you're lying to me.
Speaker 3: To the party.
Speaker 4: Go to the party. Find out more about the party. Go to the party. Here's my take for two cents. It's very defensive. He just hung up on us. That's not a good sign. No, well, you gotta you gotta go. Now that you're this far, I think you've got to find out what's going on.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that you're going.
Speaker 4: Well, good luck, Miriam. I hope you get to the bottom of this. I hope eventually you find peace in.
Speaker 2: The long run.
Speaker 4: The information you're getting is okay because at least you're gonna know the truth and it won't be second guessing. Good luck to you. Ryan's rose is there? John sounds guilty for me. Let's talk about this Ryan's roses. So Miriam reaches out about John, her husband, because she got an anonymous call of someone saying, hey, your husband's got a two year old with another woman.
Speaker 2: But Miriam didn't know who the woman wasn't called so and John said, that was just like we were targeted.
Speaker 4: That was random. There's nothing going on. That was just you know, a whack job. What do you say, a nut job or a nut job?
Speaker 3: Why will that happen?
Speaker 2: I mean it could be random.
Speaker 1: I think it's the other woman just fed up. It's been two three years at your point, she made up the child. No, she make up the child, She made up the anonymous part of it. I'm like, she's just like, that's the other woman. She's like trying to break up this marriage now and be done with that one so he can come and be a family with the two year old.
Speaker 4: Here's the problem. He got too defensive if it well, that's the other thing. It was a yes or no and he got too defensive. If it was a random call, he would have been less defensive, much more loving with his wife.
Speaker 2: But he hung up on us. I mean he hung up on us. So there's rage in there.
Speaker 1: Yes, the loving part is very interesting, right. He would have been like, baby, no, on's love you. I would never do.
Speaker 4: That whatever, rattled by it. But he was so rattled by it, so rout about. He got defensive, so rot about.
Speaker 3: He hung up on us. Guilty.
Speaker 4: So we don't know if he's cheating on if there's another child. They've got two children together between he and Marriyam. But I'm telling you everything reaped.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: What are you not so sure about, Tanya?
Speaker 7: Because if let's say this is the birthday party this weekend, wouldn't that be top of mind?
Speaker 4: When you say the birthday party this weekend? He is talking about the two year old that Miriam, his wife doesn't know about, apparently having a birthday party, And the anonymous caller told his wife Miriam that.
Speaker 7: Right, So if that's coming up, I feel like that'd be top of mind. He would maybe want to send flowers to this two year old.
Speaker 13: Ye.
Speaker 2: While I was to his wife, I love your very much. That's out of guilt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or he knew it was us, Carrie, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Hi, good morning, how are you. I'm good? So go ahead.
Speaker 4: He hesitated the first time you asked about the other kids.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I feel like he kind of knew what was going on and stuff like that, like you can kind of tell in his voice. But then like you started hesitating, and it seemed like he was kind of stunned when like she mentioned Saturday.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I agree with you. I agree with you.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening to his Carrie it' Ryan's roses every single Monday and Thursday here on Kiss FM. We'll do another one Thursday morning air on.
Speaker 3: Air with Ryan Sea.
Speaker 4: So the dating app scams are sadly becoming more and more thing. Listen, every kind of scam is becoming more and more a thing. Your phone is ringing, yep, people are calling and saying the police are on the way. There's scams for all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: Just text messages coming through.
Speaker 4: It seems out of rhythm, are too good to be true. Treat it as a scam, it's true. So what's up with the dating app scammers?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel like now you have voice fishing or just plain creeps that are on these dating apps nowadays.
Speaker 3: So I read this article.
Speaker 1: These are like kind of just five tips that you could look out for if you're in the dating scene or on these apps a lot. So one of them is to get as many details as possible, so right away, look for singles that have actually put a lot of effort into their profiles. If they've gone through the prompts and filled out all of the questions that these apps ask you to do, that's a good sign. If they put like two pictures or like a blurry picture, that's not a good sign. So that is like a good thing to look out for. Obviously. Look for flashy red flags. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is, they say, people that post in front of like flashy cars, expensive cars, things like that, or flash their money.
Speaker 3: It's not a great.
Speaker 4: Well, by the way, it's not a good sign anyway. Yeah, it's just not something you want to go for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Another one is to request a video date. It seems pretty obvious, but that is a good one.
Speaker 4: To people on dating apps not representing themselves, like they're just not who they say they are.
Speaker 2: Is that what this is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, either they're not representing themselves or it's kind of like a tender swindler situation where they they use people and they jump around and they end up using people for their money. So request a video date asap. If you start kind of getting into somebody, start getting that face to face time with them as soon as possible.
Speaker 3: Another tip is to watch out for love bombing.
Speaker 1: So love bombing is when someone just quickly starts saying I love you, or they're starting to send you lavish gifts and are just way into you right away. They say that that's a red flag and it's.
Speaker 2: Just a shame to think somebody's into me. I have to be aware.
Speaker 3: I know that one really kind of was like sad. It did bumm me out a little bit because I.
Speaker 6: Was like, like, no, before they meet you, that's weird.
Speaker 2: I guess, I guess before they meet you. Yeah, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like they start sending like crazy flower arrangements to your house and like all these gifts.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like it's too much.
Speaker 1: And then the top one is to see through any sob stories.
Speaker 3: This is kind of like the Tinder swim. If you watch that the Tinder swim ler, oh interesting, the SOB stories is really.
Speaker 2: Feel bad, so you contribute to the cause.
Speaker 1: Exactly. This is how they get you. This is they're sneaky. They they they tap into your emotions. They say that they it's a cry for help, they say, they really do. They say we need anything. That's where they get into your wallet and they ask for money. And just eat.
Speaker 4: Aware that if you just meet somebody and they're asking for money, run well it's.
Speaker 1: Usually not just but like you meet, you may be dating them for a few weeks or maybe a few months at that point.
Speaker 2: Run.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but if you think you're in a relationship with this person and then all of a sudden they're like, oh my gosh, my car broke down, Like is there any way you can give me, like spot me four hundred bucks?
Speaker 3: Like and then that's it.
Speaker 4: And the thing is then the next day or two or week, something else breaks down. My refrigerated bro can you get me some.
Speaker 3: And that's how they get you. And then they ghost you and then they just took you for.
Speaker 4: And then you if you're in it, and you're like I could see it, like you're in it. You don't want to admit that you think you might be getting scammed, so you stay in it.
Speaker 3: I know you're in denial because you think you love this person.
Speaker 2: Denial.
Speaker 3: Just meeting people such a drag. We cannot everyone eating people, meeting people, meeting meeting strangers can.
Speaker 2: Be a drag.
Speaker 3: How medication are you of today?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 1: But meeting people, Tanya, Oh, she's like not feeling good that you takeing like cold medicine.
Speaker 4: Lexi is on the phone, listen in on this. Got a parking ticket outside a friend's house, all right, but the friend didn't say beware of parking out there, you might get a ticket?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Or did she?
Speaker 2: Or did your friend.
Speaker 10: You could not?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: Like, yeah, no, heads up? Whatsoever?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 4: So you park in the front of a friend's house, you get a ticket, and now what's your question?
Speaker 10: Yeah, so my question is like can it was literally over one hundred bucks and it's just I don't, like, yeah, it's not possible to like really pay ther right now? Like can I ask her to pay the parking ticket?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: And on what grounds? Because she didn't warn you about the note parking out front?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Yeah, I read that signs. Yeah, it's also a very good play. Yeah, it's just it's rough though, just because it's literally like in the Triple digits, like I don't know.
Speaker 4: But you're assisting about parking in La. You have to go into every parking situation thinking you.
Speaker 2: Can't park there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anytime I park anywhere, I assume I cannot. So I ask, like, I don't understand the sign system, so I assume I cannot park anywhere, ever, because it's like, really, that spot's available, something must be up, Like if there's parking, something.
Speaker 2: Must be up.
Speaker 3: I think it's kind of on you, Lexi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to look at the signs like and see or or have asked your friend like, hey, is it cool to park on your street overnight?
Speaker 3: Lexi? How long have you lived in La?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm super new to La. I've only been here for a few months.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I will let this be a wake up call. We can't park anywhere, and they get you. I mean they were walking on that pencil, yea, chalking it up.
Speaker 1: But if I was your friend, I would offer it at least split it. I would just be nice and be like, oh my gosh, I feel so bad. Let's just at least split it.
Speaker 4: But will she learn her lesson that way? I don't think lessons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, welcome to La.
Speaker 4: Welcome to La, all right, LEXI welcome to La.
Speaker 1: Seriously though, I mean some of those signs in like wes Hollywood, forget it.
Speaker 3: I mean they're so confusing.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Yes, I got a parky ticket.
Speaker 7: In West Hollywood because my tire was like on a line of my parking spot.
Speaker 1: Huh oh, like when you had when they have the little yeah, yeah, the rear car needs to go in.
Speaker 6: I had my tire on the line and I got a parking ticket.
Speaker 3: That's just mean.
Speaker 6: No, it's what happens here.
Speaker 2: But you broke the law. Okay, off, But the line is there for a reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the lines are more like guides.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, the lines are not guides. The lines are specific. There's a lot of permitting and studying and is you know sighting that goes into all that.
Speaker 6: That one was that one enraged me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that one would have stung.
Speaker 2: Did you call me broth? By the way, who just happens? We talk about dating a lot on the show. We've all done it, We've all done a lot of it.
Speaker 4: And now Sistney is saying that the new way of connecting is voice connection, yes, which the old way of connecting. Sure used to meet someone, call them on a landline and talk to them over the phone, and if they give you the phone, yeah, you'd have conversations that would either work or not work.
Speaker 1: You fall asleep on the phone, or like your mom would pick up in the middle of.
Speaker 4: The night with those were way back in the day, way back in the day, Ryan John, dinner is ready, chicken salad. Come down for chicken salad. Okay, mother, you need to announce it to you know who.
Speaker 1: My mom would not be that nice because it would be like in the middle of the night, she be like, she's anny.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I only would keep my line open all night when I was in a like a like a relationship.
Speaker 3: Your line. You had your own phone line?
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 3: WHOA must be nice, you guys. I had to share with the whole family.
Speaker 4: I was working at Star ninety four in high school, hourly wage.
Speaker 2: Buy my own line.
Speaker 7: My parents fax machine must to it.
Speaker 6: It's kind of awesome.
Speaker 3: I always wanted my I always wanted my own line. I had a few friends that had and I was like, Wow, you guys are so cool, so what's the voice connection thing anyways?
Speaker 1: Okay, so, like usually when you're first attracted to somebody, it's like, oh their eyes or they're tall or whatever.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: The new dating trend is leaving all those obvious choices behind and it's more about someone's voice and how they speak so much so that Hinge was like, hmmm, we're onto something here, and they were the first app to adapt this to their their app. Basically, yeah, the voice and the voice notes, and so they actually did this because they realized a lot of their users were complaining how when they finally when they match with somebody, when they finally met in real life, they often were annoyed or even discussed at times by the person's voice. When they actually went out on a date, they were like, oh my gosh, I can't I can't do it. I can't be with this person because of their voice. So they added this features that way people can time to just go back and forth. But what's happening now is voice fishing.
Speaker 2: So people are calling as other people.
Speaker 3: Fishing, but not necessarily as other people.
Speaker 1: But what they're doing is they're like creating accents or like making their voice sound different, like not really truly how they talk, but they're making themselves sound sexier than like how they use it's not really like how they talk.
Speaker 4: Hold on, so I understand. So if I were to leave this voice thing, I would alter my sound to make myself sound better, but it's still me.
Speaker 3: It's still you.
Speaker 1: Like you would change your dialect a little bit, like just like the way you say hermosa, like you know, you're like you.
Speaker 2: The way I talk like sports sometimes.
Speaker 7: Exactly, or like if you had to, like Tubbs has like a hot voice too, Like you could just tell Tubs what to say and he would say it.
Speaker 3: But it would be like Cubbs is a hot voice.
Speaker 6: I'm just using that as an example.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna go around the room here and see what the hot voice for a second. But you would.
Speaker 4: Like I'm gonna come back to it. There's no pin. This is going to be real time. But wait, so but putting on a British accent. People will do that when they have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people do.
Speaker 1: What's the point it's it's to lure them in and then they like, you know, and then they still go on the date and they realized they were voicefished.
Speaker 3: So a good way to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Is if they're just doing the voice notes throughout the entire time, you guys are kind of chatting, that's probably a tell sign that you might be being voicefish, so just be aware.
Speaker 2: How would you leave your message?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'd be like, I.
Speaker 1: Think I'm gonna take a bath and then make some dinner and probably just watch a little TV.
Speaker 2: Interesting how you chose a bath as a lead.
Speaker 3: Because it's like sexually sound sexy, right right right?
Speaker 2: Who's next? Tough? So what would you say? I'm just gonna stay in and relax, get some rest, I'm out sexy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like deep and mysterious.
Speaker 2: Even thinking about this.
Speaker 7: Huh No, but I don't see anything wrong with Wait, let's give you go ahead.
Speaker 3: Where Ryan you go?
Speaker 4: I would probably try and call either later in the evening or early in the morning, so my voice was extra deep. Okay, don't explain it, just go heytes Ryan.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I always say it's Ryan, Hi, it's me Hi.
Speaker 6: No, you don't say you're on conversation.
Speaker 4: I'm just wondering if you wanted to grab a bike on Friday night, you know we can meet. There's this great new Italian place local nobody's really heard of it yet. But if you want to grab a bite, let me know. Hit me by, No, hit me back, that's cute.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hit me back. Okay, wait, can we try to produce a mark I just need to hear.
Speaker 2: Just this is.
Speaker 1: If you'd like to go to the fair, get some French fries, Mark Marko, I would bring it down, Bring it down there, you go right around here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe make some dinner. Dinner, at dinner, where are you going?
Speaker 11: Let him go?
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, I was gonna make some dinner and call it an early night. Maybe watch the Little TV.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh Man, Tubs one, Yeah, Tubs one.
Speaker 2: I don't want admit to that. I don't concede. But Mark and Iron in the running.
Speaker 3: What I thought I was second?
Speaker 4: Tanner really wants Tubbs to win this, so let's just let her have her moment.
Speaker 3: No, I agree with Tubbs winning.
Speaker 2: Wow, guys, Turn on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 4: Let's do it for us, guys, We're gonna roll out of here tomorrow. We're back with a second date update. Thanks everybody, have a fantastic Monday too.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: So On Air with Ryan Seacrest, make sure to subscrit alright, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.