Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: Talk Talk Talk. We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks. What's out?
Speaker 1: Y'all tuning in for a new episode of We Talk Back, a show dedicated to you dreamers and chasers.
Speaker 2: This is your co host, A J.
Speaker 1: Holiday.
Speaker 2: What's up, Tam Bam?
Speaker 1: What's up y'all? I fucking love y'all, Lass so much.
Speaker 2: Calm down, I do. I was trying to make your energy. I sound excited today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on my rise coffee, my mushroom coffee.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have me some here in a minute. I love my mushroom coffee. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Our weekend was great, but wake your ass.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm tired. I'm tied. Listen, I te tied. That was a lot my body went through this weekend.
Speaker 1: One thing about it. I know my limitations. Tammy be pushing it, bitch, listen, limit thinking about what I gotta do. Shit, we had a fun filled weekend. This past weekend was a Black Effect Podcast Festival, second annual. Okay, yeah, let per usual. You know, we only got one other to compare it to, and it was great. You know what I want to see next year, which I might even suggest because there was an R and B festival going on simultaneously, because my homegirl came to the podcast festival and she left and went to this R and B. Yeah, we need a stage with some with some music outside because I don't I don't feel like that whole outside was open like that last year.
Speaker 2: No, because they had the food vendors all on the other side. We didn't. It wasn't like that. Yeah, so it did split the crowd up a bit exactly.
Speaker 1: So that big ass open outside field, they can go ahead and throw another age out there and throw some music. Maybe even somebody who already does podcasts can perform their podcast and do some songs, like maybe like R and B money to do some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I also think we should move to another city.
Speaker 1: No, I think Atlanta is it. I mean it's not like maybe another black city like Houston or something like that. Like, I don't think they should move. They definitely shouldn't have it in New York. Remember the first one was supposed to be in New York. I don't think that would have been a good move.
Speaker 2: I think that should have it as Charlotte, so I ain't got to travel. Oh that part.
Speaker 1: No, I did suggest that too, So Charlotte. Charlotte definitely would be lit.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing. Yeah, it would be It would be a good thing.
Speaker 1: And people from Atlanta would you know, they will travel.
Speaker 2: It's not that far. It's not that far, right.
Speaker 1: Because I spoke to some people and they were alway from Ohio. Girl, people was flying in for that ship. But yeah, shout out to a black Effect podcast.
Speaker 2: Network and yeah, okay, so there, we booked a we booked a party for Sunday emphasis on week and then this has been said. You know what I'm gonna do? Talk back?
Speaker 1: Oh, talk back to your ass later. We ain't doing shit, that said tavy ass right on, Like you went home, Like that's about right. I would have had to drive from Atlanta to Charlotte and then back to Charleston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was too much. Ire y'all was like, y'all have fun. We did have a great time. It was a good it was a good old time. But now I'm sleeping for two days straight. You gotta we need to recuperate. Yeah, but it was good time, good time.
Speaker 1: Listen y'all, we did go to the strip club this weekend.
Speaker 2: I'm excited when.
Speaker 1: We go to the strip club, okay, because I only go like once every ten weeks or some shit.
Speaker 2: You looked excited to go in early, but then about after twenty minutes to be in there, you looked over it.
Speaker 1: It was I was over, yeah, because I didn't get the fucking sit down. Bit ch'all was standing up in that little ass hot box they had.
Speaker 2: Oh you was standing while you here. I told you could sit on my lap.
Speaker 1: Girl, you'd had to throw some ones on the side.
Speaker 2: Bitch. I had enough. I can't listen. I had enough one.
Speaker 1: I wasn't one of the ones who threw my one hundred and then said no more.
Speaker 2: I was like, give me another, give me another, Can I have another? I know I threw at least six hundred dollars by myself.
Speaker 1: I kept asking for a stack of one. This bitch wanted to rotate the hose that was in it. All of them bitches wanted to rotate the hose. Girl, I was giving that money out. Just the only one who said something. I was like, Chola, man, let's rotate these bitches.
Speaker 2: Man new Batch y'all black women, black people. Nuts.
Speaker 1: Dog. I feel like I feel like y'all motherfuckers was discriminating a little bit.
Speaker 2: On the light skinned girls, not even the lap I don't know. I I just feel like we've had the light skined strippers be celebrated since I can remember. I just wanted some chocolate in there, right, and jocolate is so nice? Okay, No, no shade to the light skinned strippers. I mean, in Puerto Rican strippers, they's beautiful too, But I just wanted to see some chocolates. You know.
Speaker 1: I'm such a data analyst, Like I really be analyzing the weirdest shit and the weirdest places. All I could think about was like, damn, this is a whole new, fresh batch of hoes like.
Speaker 2: They mama probably used to worry.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the girls that get up on a pole and do all the things like how do you like, how do you know you coming from high school to go do this?
Speaker 2: Like what were you? Were you a dancer in high school?
Speaker 1: Like what was y'all doing to prepare to be swinging from the ceiling and magic City?
Speaker 2: Okay, how does that happen? They probably learned all that shit there you think so that they look early twenties like y'all. Yeah, but they strong, they young, they susceptible the information. I'm sure they understand learned how to do it real information very very but listen, I turned around. This girl. She did something amazing. She bent over and put her one leg straight up in the air, and they was like, timmy, look, I turned around, y'all was a pussy right eye level with my face. I was like, oh my god, I didn't mean to be that close. I wasn't like that. I ain't like that. I don't want that. I'm cool. I'm cool. I'm cool, but I just have I always wanted to understand the psychology behind being able to be fully naked in public and not feel shame or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I was thinking about.
Speaker 2: Like I'd be feeling shame when my titties a sitting upright in my dress. I don't know, man, on the level of is it confidence or is it something else? That's what I'm trying to understand.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, they was drinking just as much liquor as us. So do y'all get drunk to do this? Do you have to be on drugs to do this is this really you?
Speaker 2: You know? Right? So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you watch the movies and you see the girls they be on cocaine all that shit in the back, like they gotta get high in order to do their job. I don't ever want to be doing nothing in life that I can't do one hundred percent. So I'm pretty sure there's some women in their sober Yeah.
Speaker 2: They don't do nothing, and then they're just having a great time, yeah, and they feel empowered or something like that.
Speaker 1: I guess it's two different types of strippers. It's some that gotta do it and some that you know, do it because they like.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should get a camera behind me and I be a strip of a day. I'd be the worst stripper though. I'll be up there doing a robot and ship. They be like, just been over bit, are you.
Speaker 1: Gonna hear some fucking knees that need oil and bitch a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: My knees is good.
Speaker 1: It's the hip, is that right, hire that you hear crack?
Speaker 2: So they ain't gonna be able to hear it over the music. Let's get it to says y'all big Lotto.
Speaker 1: I said, y'all, Ship in front of y'all man, I sneak downstairs. She's asking, do y'all ship in front of your man? Or do y'all go in another room? What should be doing?
Speaker 2: First of all, everybody ain't got no downstairs Lotto, so some of these motherfuckers got one bathroom. Okay, but listen, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Now, I was gonna say, yeah, send us some money for a downstairs. You remember a couple of weeks ago she sent this girl some money for her rent because Lotto has said something. And the girl was like, now, Lotto, everybody don't got that. She was like, oh, I'm sorry. How much your runners? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to down build on.
Speaker 1: Top of our ship. We need to upstairs build us up because the.
Speaker 2: Fuck I used to at some point I was with my last boyfriend. We were together like four or five years, and at some point I got comfortable enough to shit. But in the first maybe two years, no, and it used to be such a painful experience. I used to have to like send it. I said, can you gonna get me some ice cream? Ice cream? Right now? Please go go, like just trying to get that one fuck out of the house. I can take a poop and He finally caught on that I was trying to avoid like pooping around him, and he had to sit me down and be like, bro, stop sending me places just so you can use the bathroom. You're a human, are we, bitch?
Speaker 1: Because I'm still nothing. Maybe I get that from my mama, Like I feel like she ain't never.
Speaker 2: Poop or.
Speaker 1: Excuse me poop or poop in front of my daddy. Cause I don't even want to say farnt fart for this bitch to be trying to correct my uh.
Speaker 2: Ain't no internet words as up anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do it, not even far like I only farn't when I am unconscious, like in my fucking sleep, I might let one out and it might wait me up, But I'm not just intentionally letting loose. Fra Once, when I.
Speaker 2: Tell you I stayed at her house one, you feel like your ruins the intimessey.
Speaker 1: That's what I was about to say, like I had a friend who I watched her, continued, I mean, just just a weekend, I'm at her house. She just is sparting, like letting loose, letting loose, and I'm looking at her, nigga, and I'm like, yo, like that does to me. I don't want my man super ripping it off all the damn time. I don't like it, and close the door when you're taking a shit.
Speaker 2: I'm cool.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see that, and I don't want to smell it.
Speaker 2: I don't like man. I almost end up in a hospital on some shit like that. Me my my ex boyfriend, not the last one, but the one prior to that. Me and him in his home his cousin, which was also a man. We went to the outlets in Myrtle Beach from Columbia, so that's like what two and a half hour drive or something like that. We stopped at McDonald's to get some breakfast. I got the steak bagel had just come out. I was like, I'm gonna try that, baby, that shit ball my stuff up. About forty five minutes to the round, I had to fart so bad, but there's no way I'm farting in front of these two men, So I held my fart and by the time we made it to the beach, I needed to go to the emergency room. It felt like I was having a heart attack. Gas was all up in my chest and everything. We were and we were going to the outlet, and I knew he was gonna buy me stuff, but I couldn't even get out the car. I stayed in the car while they went shopped, and I just laid there and farted for like forty minutes. This really happened. I was so miserable. I couldn't move.
Speaker 1: That crazy of some farns just stuck to my body like that, like I'll wait in ta take a shower. I'm gonna close the door. And I burned incense like that kid that cuts the smell immediately, right if I got to do it while he is home. But I try to let all my poops and poops out on this nigga go home.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. Eventually, I had to. Eventually, I had to just be a human being.
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 2: So you never be. You ain't never been. Like, can you pass me tissue? Like you realized there was no rong chuck?
Speaker 1: No, actually no, I want to make sure I got all my things. I don't want to have to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't want to have to, but it has happened. I'm a cat.
Speaker 1: Cats literally cove it, shut up and hide it. Y'all fucking dogs. Leave y'all shit out for people to see him. Smell, baby, give me a row, please out the cabinet, ask it to me, because what I'm gonna do?
Speaker 2: Shut up? All right? So Diddy's daughter Chance looks so beautiful attending her prom with Branson Bailey and he is the younger brother of Chloe and Halle Bailey. And they looked very beautiful. They looked very like simple and elegant prom. And one of the comments AJ is there with hard eyes under the picture, and then right under that there's a person that says, see how people with actual money do prom. She didn't need a camel, a ski mask on a yacht, a step squad to introduce her. Just be broke as hell and tacky for no reason. Laughing faces.
Speaker 1: I agree, I disagree, I agree.
Speaker 2: Listen, pomp and circumstance your shit, because a lot of times these young people are a chance. I promise you Chance and Branson probably been on the yacht. They probably can go ride a camel on their family vacations. They at least some of these people don't get to experience none of that ever in life. Like sometimes prom is the only time they'll wear a gown in their entire life. Do it big, baby, do it big. Let your people celebrate you, because they don't. Because they're rich. They've had all these expensive, extravagant experiences, and it's just not fair to judge people who don't get to have that this one day. They want to feel like the like the rich people.
Speaker 1: You saying that, but you are the one who has have been sending me these people proms over done and talking shit.
Speaker 2: Why I feel so bad?
Speaker 1: I talked shit to you about the jerseys being like a big gaudy but I wouldn't say I wouldn't either of them, like, don't do this. This is because this is for you and you may not get to experience this again. A lot of these you can see the project building in the back, you know, Like.
Speaker 2: And that is maybe problem.
Speaker 1: They are in the projects because the parents are not prioritizing what is actually important. You can say, like this may be the only time they can do this. That's not true. Those children got their whole life ahead of them, you know what I'm saying, Like, why go in debt for this one event when you already don't fucking have it? That is the point the people who actually have the money are doing the simplest of things. And yes they may have had those other experiences, but this is a high school PM. Why y'all got horses? Not the one little girl who had the horse her and her boyfriend. I know it was fire, that was flies, hell, dress was regular black. Nice that was and that probably didn't cost much just to get a horse to pull up in some cameras. But some of that shit I'm seeing. They gotta have a lambbo they got Come on, man.
Speaker 2: The dance crew coming out. They'll walk you out.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing a post guy posted asking if he was wrong because he's co parenting with his son's mom and the son mom is trying to go all out for his prom. He she wants to get this, get that, and the daddy's like, listen, I don't have all that money to spend on prom, and I don't think it's wise that you're doing it either. She basically call him a broke ass nigga.
Speaker 2: That is not cool. He's not a broke ass nigga.
Speaker 1: If he's trying to, like really prioritiz like y'all want to live it out for this one fucking day. What happens next week when you're renting you and all this shit, like what type of money.
Speaker 2: Are you tying to put yourself out? But look, I say, you put yourself out of your hat.
Speaker 1: But look at the proms and the things that these kids are having for the for this one day.
Speaker 2: I can appreciate it because they feel very special. They feel special on this one day. Maybe they ain't never got to feel like that before.
Speaker 1: It's all for social media. It's all for social media. It's the parents doing it for social media. It's the kids doing it for social media. Y'all doing the most for no reasons. One prom you got college coming up hopefully, y'all all motherfuckers is going to college?
Speaker 2: What type of.
Speaker 1: Money are the millennials making that they can afford this type of shit for these kids?
Speaker 2: Because I don't got no kids and not be broken as hell? What is fucking happening?
Speaker 1: If you wanted to rent a camel tomorrow, you could rent a camel, sit your ass down.
Speaker 2: And I wouldn't bitch.
Speaker 1: I like furniture and shit like that, like other things I can have for longer than a day.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I mean I get what I understand exactly what you're saying. But I can understand why a parents would want to do the most for their baby on they one prom. Maybe their mama didn't even get to go to prom.
Speaker 1: I do like, still wouldn't I'd be exciting when my like my youngest niece, she's ready for prom just this Saturday, and I helped her get her dress and all that stuff, Like that's enough excitement for me, and she's happy. Also, like all this extra shit is fucking wild to me. And guess what all you're doing is ready and your damn daughter to get smashed tonight. Also, and you know I gave her a car, all the things, she got everything she need.
Speaker 2: Listen, she gonna get. She gonna get smashed in a regular dress or that fancy dress. So I just wouldn't get a dolled up Yo.
Speaker 1: It's just too much, man, it's just too much.
Speaker 2: Did you have sex after your prom?
Speaker 1: I didn't go to prom.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to prom because you know, I have a mom who doesn't see the importance of that type of shit. She don't think like weddings are necessary, she don't think baby showers are necessary. She didn't think prom is necessary. She was like, if you want to go to prom, you gotta buy your own prom dress. I didn't hear a prom. Yeah, so what my nieces done? Like, I make sure I show up for them and I could see them off the prom because I never.
Speaker 2: Went, I don't do. I regret it.
Speaker 1: Another problem, y'all, my big fucking young ass was talking to old ass niggas. So these niggas was not in high school to even go to prom with me. Another part fast I was just so.
Speaker 2: I was like a prom whore. I went to every nigga. I went to all the high school's proms with different niggas. I'm talking about from freshman year up. Like I was just prom prom prom. I loved it. That was my favorite pastime in the spring Well, Richland Spring Valley. I'm going to everybody's prom.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I used to get the boy to buy my dress. I've been getting tricked down since fourteen, That's what she said. Dress because my mom she was like, I'll buy a dress for your prom. That's it. I can't buy a dress from every nigga prom in Columbia. So I think one time I wore the same dress to two different proms. You got a full mottit. Jac's Penny's finest sort, all right.
Speaker 1: So look, this is some well all of this shit is stupid internet news. So this post online. It actually was on Laura le Ross's page. So this girl tweeted and said this lady on ig posted an engagement photo and that was the first time she had ever posted her man. Soon as she posted that shit, the woman her fiance had been cheating with contacted her and now they are no longer engaged. Now I gotta been guilty of that because I don't think when I got engaged. I think I posted a candid picture of me and him and you see a ring on my finger. I never like posted like this my man and had all the wedding slew of pictures, you know, because I had gotten engaged this person. I remember one of my homegirls at the time telling me, oh, my engagement was going to be real until I post it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what, what hey? Girl?
Speaker 1: That makes absolutely no fucking sense, because look, I didn't post it. And the only way y'all know I was engaged is because I told y'all. Now, what if I had a slew of pictures of this relationship only to now not be with the person. That's what happened when you post all this shit online.
Speaker 2: So you didn't post him at all.
Speaker 1: I had one picture, maybe two, maybe two pictures and that and he had to initiate that. Any relationship I've ever been in that work that had any posting, the man initiated it.
Speaker 2: I don't like doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't like people in my business, and I don't like bitches coming to me as a woman. Once I do post my nigga because I'm coming as a sniper every fucking time.
Speaker 2: Don't come to me as a woman. Please, But why are you gonna come to her as a sniper? WF she think that's her man too? Girl?
Speaker 1: Women be knowing if I'm engaged to this man, that means I'm probably I've probably spent every holiday with.
Speaker 2: Him where you've been at.
Speaker 1: No women be knowing, you know what?
Speaker 2: But sometimes niggas are stealthy liars. I was talking to this guy and I just was like so smitt with him. I thought, Okay, this could be a husband. Right. He was successful, he was handsome. I mean it didn't last that long, so I probably would have found out eventually, But I like we had got drunk one night, I hadn't even slept with him yet, right I was holding my vagina. Something was just telling me, like, don't rush into intimacy in that way. Make out, do some heavy petting. But it never did to do. And one night we got really drunk together and I said to him, like I got like a little emotional, and I just told I thanked him for being a good person, Like I feel like a lot of men come and try to take advantage and I just really need good people in my life, So thank you for being that baby. I ain't hear from him after that. I didn't know he disappeared. He disappeared, and then he came back like months later trying to say something to me, and I was like, you ghosted me and we were getting along so well, like why he was like, I'm married, get married, And he.
Speaker 1: Knew you were getting serious with him, like so.
Speaker 2: He just yeah, And I got all emotional and really telling him. But I let him know upfront that I was only interested in dating for marriage, so he knew that from the beginning, but he.
Speaker 1: Didn't on getting that pussy first, and you just was taking too long. This is the importance of waiting.
Speaker 2: Right, he was gonna be regardless. Yeah, he was gonna ghost me regardless. But I think he developed a little bit of a conscience when I was pouring my heart out to him and then just was like, man, I'm just gonna go now. Shame.
Speaker 1: So uh, is it true that you don't know somebody until you live with them, or you don't know him until you post him on social media?
Speaker 2: You don't know until you post them? Baby? Is that a whole nothing? So, yes, that's an episode to.
Speaker 1: Be had because I don't I can't imagine and you know anytime. That is part of the reason that might be one of the reasons why I don't post. I don't like people in my business. I'm a very private person. Even though we talk a whole lot of shit on here, you still only know what I want you to know. Okay, So now that is a part of the reason why I don't like posting people. I remember one time, this current nigga. Okay, this is when we were together years ago, a bitch came on my page and only liked a picture of him.
Speaker 2: Who fuck you playing with? And I'm like, who's this right? Because you know her? Yeah? Who the fuck? Is this.
Speaker 1: You gotta know this bitch, because why the who the fuck comes on a bitch page that only like her?
Speaker 2: Nigga? Listen, I went on a bitch page one time and like all her baby show our pictures with my ex boyfriends. You petty bitch. Congratulations, bitch, I'm praying for you. You're probably forever for real now.
Speaker 1: Yes, anyway, post your man when y'all feel like it. I mean, I don't see the significance of posting relationships social media is for me. I'd like for it to be more of some business shit, but you know, people want to see a life, especially when you.
Speaker 2: Like a puppet public.
Speaker 1: About to say puppet figure, a public figure. You said it right, exactly, a puppet figure. Yeah. You want to see you and what you got going on and who you fucking with? Nah, dang your business. So I mean she did right, yeah, because when it got serious and then now she knows what time it is.
Speaker 2: I don't like when people be posting all their relationship everything. We're having ice cream today, we're doing this, or so in love and then he just disappeared. No, bitch, you need to tell us what happens. We've been to every dinner we've been to every lunch. Now I don't know. No, I'm fully investigate what happened.
Speaker 1: But how about I can count all the bodies you done had the last decade. You're not to every man you've ever been with on your soci your media. I'm carrying all your body and these the ones we know about, right, I just.
Speaker 2: Be I be in person with women who can switch boyfriends like panties like and be really like claiming niggas publicly so quickly. Who you're talking about me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all, y'all this episode is about.
Speaker 2: Cheating respectfully.
Speaker 1: Man, I love these naggets and niggas live me.
Speaker 2: He was a skill y'all?
Speaker 1: Is there such a thing as respectful cheating? So this guy who we didn't she didn't find out about any side bitches until she posted. Maybe, like if if there was no inkling he was actually cheating at any point, maybe he was doing respectfully and maybe this one person he just couldn't keep in line enough to keep the lie going. But I think that most women are more disappointed in the embarrassment that they feel when other people know that they've been cheated on. Right, So is there such a thing as respectful cheating. Y'all stay tuned for this week's episode. Will be right back after this commercial.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, we're back. All right. So, Ninny Leeks did an interview and she said that there's a such thing as respectful cheating, and it's when a woman, the side chick, stays fifty feet away from the main tie. Just fifty rules. I must have missed that. Ye have rules fifty feet. They don't take no pictures together, no babies or anything that happens. And that was pretty much it, Like she just stays very anonymous who says the rules. I guess the party's involved. I guess her and not Yanni. I mean, I don't know if that's I don't know. They be on again, off again.
Speaker 1: Y'all think you what that got? I mean, was he not still married when they got together?
Speaker 2: I do not know that part, but I wanted to discuss that because that seems to be a thing. Now.
Speaker 1: Is there such thing as respectful cheating? Yes, there is such a thing as respectful cheating. I never want to know that you cheated. If you I don't. Okay, we talk about this shit a lot, like being in non monogamous relationships. I don't really believe in non monogamy, but I believe in honesty. And if you can't be fucking honest, nigga, just do it so well that I never know. When you start producing kids, Okay, I know all your dirt. At that point, you just produced a whole another human being. When a bitch is calling the phone, calling the house, messaging me from your bed.
Speaker 2: Is okay, man to have a side cheek. No, it's not okay.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that we can go through this life without ever having access to the opposite sex. And maybe you and your partner can set a standard like, look when we married, but when we turn fifty, we're gonna have some other people. Maybe it's something like that, but and we know about it. But if you happen to get your dick and some shit, I don't want to know about it. I want you to do it, so I don't want to know about that shit. Like I don't want to know that you're playing in my face. I don't want to know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, ignorance is bliss, that's what you're basically saying. But in my opinion, there's no such thing as respectful cheating, because once you're cheating, you're disrespecting the fuck out of me. Once you're cheating is disrespect I don't think. Because yeah, because there's such thing where is twenty twenty four? There's such thing as open relationships. If that's what you want, share that with me because I can. I can open up.
Speaker 1: I can open up with your baby already. Men can't handle the shit they dish. They can't handle it.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 1: Do I want to not be with my partner because I know he can't handle me cheating on him?
Speaker 2: Quarterly? You want to respectfully cheat too? Is that what you're saying? Oh? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: So the thing is you want to respectfully do it because if I find out I don't leave you because of cheating, I am a big tit for tatter. Okay, so, motherfucker, if you tip me, I'm aa tat yourt tat tat What the fuck? Where movie is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know you? And the movie is that? Y'all? Tat tat tat what the fuck? I don't know? Y'all, go in the comments, tell us what the movie that is? I need y'all to know what if y'all's real, Because y'all know that movie. What's the movie? I'm not telling I want them to gage. Okay, they gonna know, or maybe I'll tell it at the end, but I ain't gonna tell you now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So yeah, don't tip me, and I want tat If you're faithful, I'll be faithful. If I find out you doing some ships, if you do do some shit, right, I better never find out about it because I'm not gonna leave you for jeating.
Speaker 2: I'm listening. Yeah, if you paid for some puzzy, it gotta listen. If they got pussy, they paid for it, because listen outside outside, women.
Speaker 1: Just be cheap, okay, is not you?
Speaker 2: You're man for free. You're a man somebody else's man. Those women want something and they can't have him in a real way, so they're gonna want tangible things. It just depends.
Speaker 1: Because if he's a scorpio, he definitely and multiple full fledged relationships. He is figuring out a way to juggle his dick between multiple women.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just that scares me so bad because I just I just be. I have this fear, I really have this fear, you guys, that I'm gonna end up on snap you know, that show that come on crime TV.
Speaker 1: No, you're not gonna end up on there.
Speaker 2: I have no idea because you don't play with me like that because I'm so open and like with the ships oftentimes that you can just tell me anything. Don't play with me because well everybody be like, yeah, we was watching that episode and we talked back and she said we was gonna be here evidence.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have your ass rerun it on YouTube, just like the young thug trout Yo, niggas, it's.
Speaker 2: Tuning in every day to me. Just tell me the truth, you know, because and I'm being.
Speaker 1: There as a witness, like, man, listen, it was it break. She ain't do it with a body because I didn't help you hide it with a body.
Speaker 2: Man, Y'll help you hide a body, just so y'all. So I just don't. I don't believe in cheating, respectfully, there's no such thing. There's just cheating and you just slick.
Speaker 1: But what how would you feel if your mate actually came to you and say, hey, I want to I met this person. You know, you know I wanted that business trip two weeks ago and I met a really nice No, I want to say two weeks let's say four months ago. Okay, I met a woman on a flight four months ago. You know we have been chatting up a little bit. You know, sometimes we have problems. I can't every come I can't always come to the problem with the problem. So I've been chatting it up with her, and you know, I want to fuck her.
Speaker 2: How would you take that? All? Right? First, I would want to exercise the understanding that we have a problem, but I'm not the problem. Let's attect. Let's discover what the problem is and attact that. Don't view me as the problem. There's an issue, right, and let's fix that. But that's what a coincidence that you met you met someone four months ago? Because in my DM there's this guy let him this is just one of them. But he's been at me for four months and I've been ignoring him. But he looks great. So if that's what something you want to explore, we can do that. But if you're not okay with me exploring, please don't try to.
Speaker 1: You know, Nigga gonna beat you up, Christopher Columbus baby, because that will be the Nina, the Santa, every and every other boat there is. So they can't take it, but I I if it happens, if one night. You know, this is why I'm a firm believer in Like, you know, when you you cohabitate with somebody, maybe y'all are married, living in the same space, don't ever put your nigga out. There are so many quality women like you literally sending your man to somebody else's house when you be like, get out for us. You know, the pigas is very slim, so it's always a bitch and the cut somewhere right?
Speaker 2: What was that Beyonce song? Exactly let you Go? Exactly?
Speaker 1: That's if I help you build some ship.
Speaker 2: Like what if he's a good dude, Yeah, if he's a good dude. All right, So what was that movie? I don't know if y'all saw that movie. It was with Channon Tatum and the white girl I can't remember. She real pretty and they were in a car accident in the snow. They were married, and she lost her whole memory and she could not remember her husband. And she eventually remembered that her father had sex with her homegirl and that's why she ran away. And then she came back to her mom. Yeah, and she was like, Mom, how did you not leave him. Why wouldn't you leave him? Like that's so weak of you not to leave him for that. And she was like, I analyzed over the last thirty years, and I realized how much good he had done, and I couldn't let the one bad mistake he made outweigh all the good things he had done throughout our life. And that's why I chose to stay. And that shit was like so profound for me. I was like, wait, because a lot of women leave for that one infraction even though a nigga done provided them. I mean a man. I gotta stop saying a nigga, a man has provided them such a good lifestyle and all these things, and he makes it it's one infraction and then they leave. But sometimes that's people's deal breakers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I have one of my cousins, I mean, her baby daddy cheated on her one time girl and she literally had a whole apartment the next week and never looked back. She married so a whole other man.
Speaker 2: Now is she happier? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just remembered when she first met her baby daddy and how she was talking about I remember I was in town and Charleston this was years ago.
Speaker 2: How she was like talking about him.
Speaker 1: She was like, girl, that's my husband, this and that and third like they didn't get married, but they did produce a very beautiful young lady and she's about to graduate from high school now. But one thing, she got the fuck up out of there, and he had to me he hasn't recovered.
Speaker 2: Well that worked. They didn't always work.
Speaker 1: Miserable if you ask me, yeah, well, I feel like men only learn from hurt, right, So if you actually want a man to course correct some shit, you gotta leave.
Speaker 2: You gotta leave, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then maybe he'll get it together and come back, or maybe he'll learn from the situation with you, and then he'll go on and treat the next woman.
Speaker 2: But the next woman better. He okay, was.
Speaker 1: Giving a woman a refurbished man. It's okay, Ladies like, don't It's like you're not building somebody else.
Speaker 2: It's so infuriating to see the nigga that the man that you wanted to treat you.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, Drake was better, I said, Okay, Drake, Drake, Drake, you bad from saying niggas alone. Summons Israel on a on uh now seeing he like, nah, I get it. I'm in a rap battle. New bitches is talking about cheating. I ain't cheating on nobody, committing to nobody. Y'all tell me love fucking Drake. Okay, I told Tammy earlier, I said, Drake.
Speaker 2: Is not Listen, you are not Drake type. Come about Drake. He's funny to me. I mean we're getting off topic. I mean drinking along anyway. So all right, So I looked up an article. You guys, we love a good article. I love a good article.
Speaker 1: It's so fucked up from the solar eclips.
Speaker 2: Because she's like, I'm Jesus said, I'm magical, and I can look at the sun.
Speaker 1: You couldn't see sis, but hold on, the only thing I can't see is technology.
Speaker 2: I was like, it's my last on. She's like, I don't know, bitch, I can't even see you. I got a small.
Speaker 1: If you can't put three fingers on that foet between that forehead and the.
Speaker 2: Mind, brother, that's brought down low. I got four head, all right. So I found an article on signs that your man is cheating. So if y'all think he is cheating, respectfully, here goes some signs, all right, So he has different levels of sexual interaction. So if your man used to wanna sleep with you all the time, and all of a sudden he's like, I'm tired, that's because his balls is empty. If he make him money, he's tired.
Speaker 1: If your nigga is playing that he was from all night and now he come home talk about am Dar and me playing two K every day and saying his way, he tired, that's a problem. Two K like the basketball, right, that's my game. Like if he playing mothers still playing that ship? I thought they was playing, Like I have one in my house right now on a motherfucker chest.
Speaker 2: I don't want it on.
Speaker 1: I'd be worthy of the damn four arms swipe that ship. Yeah, but he still want to fuck you though, absolutely? Okay, too much sex, please, somebody tell.
Speaker 2: Me me with it.
Speaker 1: I it's not moving, No, But that's what I'm saying. If he is like at home, he's not that busy, and he also is not having sex with you, there's a.
Speaker 2: Chance that he's cheating.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, But if it's a man making money, I'd rather a busy man than anything.
Speaker 2: I want my man to be busy.
Speaker 1: I want him to have a lot of shit going on trying to get me a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Absolutely. If we ain't having sex, I'm cool. But if he turned you down for sex all the time, that's the problem. Either you done got too fat and.
Speaker 1: He think you Some niggas like that. Bitches like why I said too fat?
Speaker 2: Too bad? Whatever he likes you ain't that. No, I'm smiling at your baby mama, and nigga, I'm winning. What are you talking about? I'm skinny or to something that he don't like. He's not physically attracted to you anymore.
Speaker 1: That's a whole nother episode because I can't really be feeling some type of way. I seen a court TV video one time and the guy was saying how she doesn't look like who he married. I mean, men are I won't say men are super visual, but I know men are predators aside a tide from being very visual, so it's fair.
Speaker 2: Like they look the same though. That's the crazy part.
Speaker 1: Like your moms were sitting up here now they're down here, and nigga, you are hips now, why are you talking shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do me like that wall you were changing together.
Speaker 1: You had to hear when I met you and now you don't so, but I actually to get no, man, we I actually go to Turkey, right. I've been looking on the boss spots, loving them, and you got the nerve to say something about this role the fuck. Luckily, my nigga loves rolls. Lick this roll bo rolls.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one is inconsistent explanations. Lyne is much harder than many people understand, especially constant line to a committed partner. While liars would do their best to repeat the same story each time they lie, they usually start to give inconsistent information when they when they're understressed, or if they're asked the same question in the way they're not used to. So a nigga started lying a man A man gets the lion, Like I was.
Speaker 1: Working later than late and they had the boss man. That shit was crazy today they had like it was like the fact went out in the building and then they had to put on the half masks who and then I came down there and it was like, it's those fucking lies on the Clarence Rock somewhere because I'm not buying them, right, It's all kind of crazy shit.
Speaker 2: Now, don't be offering me no lies?
Speaker 1: Am I ask you no questions, don't lie, and I really don't ask questions. And I probably enable people to cheat because I do like to let people do what the fuck they want to do, so I can see what you rather do. I know I've said that a million times, but I mean it like I really just let people live. I don't be on a nigga neck and none of that shit and no whulch. You start feeling different because we know when you're cheating, Okay. Our bodies tell us when something isn't right. Yes, so if I feel some way, if I smell some way, I'm cutting your head off.
Speaker 2: But sometimes men be telling the truth, but it sound like a lie. You know, give me some time, it'll be like a lie might sound better than the truth because the truth sound like a lie. Like did you ever see that video where the man was pulled over by the police and he was like, man, talk to my girl. Man, just talk to my girl, because I ain't got time for that shit. When I get home, he put the police on facetide with his girl because he's like, look, I'm with the police, man, I can't believe nothing.
Speaker 1: No, you better be with the police are dead. If it's a case where you didn't come home. Yeah, I don't understand how women literally be living with men who don't come home, that.
Speaker 2: Don't come home. Just said the sun beat them home.
Speaker 1: Like he was at your house and didn't go home.
Speaker 2: He don't let the sun beat you home. That's your girl.
Speaker 1: You don't go home, right, and you just take into that to me, I'm not gonna be home when he gets there. That's how I do it. Yeah, you wanna do that type of shit. You gonna be like it's six o'clock in the morning. Oh, because then that make you just as bad, and then you.
Speaker 2: Don't have a leg to stand on.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't go high. I don't go high.
Speaker 1: I go to hell every time.
Speaker 2: I'm just sitting in there dark with gospel music playing, scared of the nigga.
Speaker 1: Like he gonna come in the house, like, oh shit, hes a kya walker blasted to hide decibels in there, and he just and I'm sitting in the dark. No, I ain't gonna be there. I may not be at another man's house because I do feel like when you cheat, if you are a woman and you want to get back I don't feel like giving your pussy to another man is get back leaving, and leveling up is get back leaving. And the fucking with a millionaire is get back. That's the only way men feel the type of way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but get back.
Speaker 1: Letting somebody else borri your kouchi is not.
Speaker 2: Get back with millionaires. Like it's not just like I said, millionaire.
Speaker 1: Maybe that may be extreme. Just fucking with somebody better than the man you're with. Let's just say that you ain't even.
Speaker 2: Gotta be better. All he gotta do is be like three inches taller than your nigga, and he like.
Speaker 1: Oh hurt, mom, I kill everybody.
Speaker 2: He ain't gotta have no money. He just gotta be three inches taller. I swear to God, that's all I gotta be. His dick is bigger.
Speaker 1: They ready to kill everybody, nigga knocking everything over in the house.
Speaker 2: Sorry. The next one is inconsistent expense. Oh yeah yeah, hotel ship girl, I was. And spending habits can be a sign that there might be something else going on with your partner. A big red flat, for example, is unexplained large cash withdrawals. Hmm, So can I say, like cousin. I sorry, cousin. Okay. So one of my one of my close friends.
Speaker 1: Which is also my first cousin, she was talking to this guy recently and he he flew her out, but he wouldn't order food the polices they would go, so you would just she would just.
Speaker 2: Have one meal exactly before I came, order for yourself.
Speaker 1: One meal because somebody else looking at the big.
Speaker 2: Statements that slick.
Speaker 1: That's not slick. It's obvious to the woman you're with, and right now in this moment, it's one. It was obvious to her, was what I'm saying. Not obvious to the woman that's looking at the bank statements. It's obvious to the woman that you're with.
Speaker 2: Your Oh he was sitting with. He was with someone he wasn't honest about.
Speaker 1: Yes, So she came to the conclusion that she was like, man, I think that Nigga married. When she got back home, she was like, I think he's married, and I'm like, girl, he probably is, because at what point do you go visit somebody and they're not eating.
Speaker 2: Y'all go out to eat right, let me taste that it looks good.
Speaker 1: No, just order something, get your own beggar boy, like the fuck, let me taste that state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got COVID in the building. You order a down, She's like no, making a twelve bounce yo.
Speaker 1: I would embarrass the dude, like what are you doing? I would have asked him. I don't like to speculate. I don't like to assume shit. I asked too many questions for nigga to lie, Like, just tell me what it is and let me decide whether or not I want to deal with it, you know, because once I know who you are, I can deal with it. But don't just be lying in my face and not eating, Like why eat?
Speaker 2: Hungry as hell? Y?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: No, that's why here's a good one. False accusations of cheating. Have you ever had someone like, oh, you just on you about doing shit so hard? It's like, what are you doing? Because why you keep being on me so heavy? And I ain't even doing nothing.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been in every single relationship I've been in, I've always felt like, damn, am I doing something to make men feel insecure? But I've never been with a man who didn't cheat on me. So the whole time, you accusing me of some shit because you out here doing the fucking most. So you just can't fathom in your mind why I wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: I leave instead. I swear one time we was in the drive through at bow Jangles. I'm not lying, and I was like, thank you. He's like, what the fuck? You smiling in a nigga faith so hard? You're always smiling in a nigga face. I was like, I was just being polite. He was passing the food through the window, Like that's that's a problem. You're doing too much. You do too fucking much like calming and smiling down. I was like, this nigga is cheating on meigg That's all I heard. I can't smile out all I heard window, That's all I heard. Yeah, damn.
Speaker 1: Like I've said this before, like how my ex like I would call people babe, and it's no, that's a problem because you're a boy. That's when I called baby. I really get that from my mom, Like I'm calling grown people babe. I'm calling kids babe. When I get like if I'm at the grocery store in line, I'm like, think you babe, go on by my business. This nigga started doing it like intentionally though, like if you don't use that word, like why are we out at a restaurant and you like telling the waitress thank you, babe, bitch, I'll smack across the.
Speaker 2: Under the don't call that bitch babe. That's not your babe. Don't do that. I don't play that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I definitely have been accused of cheating, and I've never cheated.
Speaker 2: Black women don't cheat never. I have never kid. You share a story where you knew you were being cheated on, I as the fucking well, like, what happened? What happened? Girl? What happened?
Speaker 1: I always know I'm being cheating on, cheated on. I just be wanting the person to be honest. You know what I'm saying, Like, I remember it so my last relationship, I was like, you know what, I'm talking with you no more. I literally it was like a Wednesday. I think it was Wednesday. My memory is pretty good. It's like an elephant and the nigga wasn't answering the phone. Some calling, calling, calling back to back to back to back. That's not love, y'all. If you got to call somebody more than one time, that's not like because you're in love with them, it's actually a form of being possessive because they saw you call the first time. Some calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, calling, He's not answering the phone. Okay, I go to sleep. I couldn't sleep though, so the next morning I woke up and I went on my little date walk and he called my phone. I was like, listen, I ain't fucking with you no more, like this shit over it. I don't like feeling like that because as a woman, you have this innate feeling. This this your intuition is never wrong. And I think men have intuition too, because I swear to God the times I've been fucking off a nigga call your phone, like, goddamn, nigga, you smell me on another nigga did like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: God, I should know.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't fuck you wrong, because I feel like you start getting like some type of connection with somebody. Yeah, so they kind of know all of a sudden as soon as you get to where you go on a nigga calling the phone, Now you got to act like you in bed when you're in your car. I don't know what you're talking about. I've never been there, So I'm like I'm not fucking with you no more. That was like a Wednesday, and I feel like maybe it was like the following Monday. I'm on the phone with him. He's in waffle house ordering food, right, and I'm like on the phone with him, and also simultaneously like scrolling through Instagram, and I saw some they sent me a request message. So I clicked the request message.
Speaker 2: It's a bitch.
Speaker 1: It's a bitch done sent me a video from my Nigga's bed from that Wednesday where you weren't answering the phone. So now I get to see you not answer your phone. And she's behind the camera and she's like so and so turn the light off. I gotta go to work tomorrow. And I'm watching him like leaning on the on the headboard, like scrolling through the phone. So and it would would have synced up with the time that I was calling him. So now I get to see you now.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: When i I'm like this is calling, I was like, oh, your bitch messaged me. Well that Nigga couldn't even order this food no more. This bore.
Speaker 2: He started trembling.
Speaker 1: Oh now you're not You're nervous, stand on business, bitch now you're not hungry, order your pekan waffle, your light skinned pek and waffle Nigga, and your goddamn grand slam.
Speaker 2: But did you stay with him? I did.
Speaker 1: That's my dumb bitch story for this episode. I definitely stayed with his ass for at least two more years.
Speaker 2: It's so dumb. You are really dumb for real?
Speaker 1: Okay, even got engaged in all the bullshit. Yeah, my buddy, the addol sub meta fingers to my old life.
Speaker 2: But probably, and it was a lot of others.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even together, like yet, what's the girl, Realista, don't got ship on the stories I have from that one relationship.
Speaker 2: I got others, but from that one, do not compare yourself to recent because I was like, now, girl, I was layd in the red rubbing my feet together like sus now, God damn maw, come on now.
Speaker 1: Some of that shit was like a right outlandish lies outlandish. Yeah, I ain't never had nobody lied to me like that.
Speaker 2: When I was getting cheated on, somebody else had to tell me I was in Lola Land, Like why, Nigga, that's my man, Miami and Miami. Can't nobody tell me shit about my man, and my friend was like, your man cheating on you. I'm like, no, what makes you something like that? You're jealous?
Speaker 1: See, that's why I don't tell a bitch of shit like you have to find on your own man.
Speaker 2: Because we're so happy, bitch, I flew out because we were in a long distance relationship. We was doing like little weird shit. I was like, it's the time zones. He's just so far away. He's in California. I'm in South Carolina. It's the time zones. That's why he's sometimes unavailable. It's not meanwhile, you know.
Speaker 1: Hold.
Speaker 2: But then she told me he was cheating on me. So then I was like, no, he's not. But then I bought a plane ticket to fly out there, right, and I came in being like a South Carolina stuff for white. Oh, let me as soon as I get here, I'm gonna clean your whole house. That was me, right. I was in his closet, soaring through his dirty fucking clothes to wash him, and there was a hole. All right. That's how y'all gonna know how long ago this was. It was a photo album that a bitch made for him of a trip where they went on the wine train. He was shet and cheating. They went on a wine train, bitch, and she took all kind of pictures and put it in a photo album. Let me tell you what I did, because man, like I was young and I was broken, he was taking so such good care of me. I ripped the ship up and put it back in the backroom.
Speaker 1: I've done that to somebody.
Speaker 2: I ripped it up and put it back in the back I ripped all the pictures, closed them up in there and put it back like you know how to they have sleeves. I ripped the picture and put it back in the sleeve, rip it and put it and then I didn't say a word. Enjoyed my weekend, went home with him and went home.
Speaker 1: Did he ever say anything about the pictures? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like the next week, what is it like? That was my co worker And that was a work trip and we was had a morale trip. Not a morale trip, mos nuts, yo.
Speaker 1: Boy, men won't really try your pictures. It was morown because we were like we need is a team building, team building trip? Yo?
Speaker 2: You in just one based Napa Valley had a team building trip. Okay, you think I'm fucking stupid? That'd be the thing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Look, don't tell me no fucking lies. I really don't.
Speaker 1: I don't mind lies. I don't mind liars. I be mad when a motherfucking think got the leader lie. That's what gets a minor.
Speaker 2: No, I don't lie to me. Just tell me believable liar.
Speaker 1: But if you're telling traceable lies, I'm like, why, nigga, why why are you telling traceable lies?
Speaker 2: I'm confused. And I stayed with that man for so long. I mean, he just cheating the last straw, the final straw. So he left California, came to Atlanta. Bottom house. We're young too, this is we're in our twenties. I moved to Atlanta, I got my own place. I did not move in with him, and I came to spend the night with him, but to cry, no, girl, this girl, girl.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I still be hurt, girl, I still be trying to care about him. My damn. He released me, and I had lived a good life. I think if I would have just stayed out, just been like just very country and not knowing nothing and never experienced nothing. So he did me a favor by doing all that. It was a condom in the bed That's when I was like, Okay, this man don't respect me at all. I have to go. And the bed was made up all nice and neat. The bed was made up so nice and neat. I got into bed and felt so like, it's a slug on my left. It's a slug in the bed, a whole condom on my left.
Speaker 1: Girl, I've literally been in a man's bed and felt some shit wrap around my toes.
Speaker 2: You know, you just wrap it, you wrap it unneath, and then you put your foot up. A whole thumb, a whole fuck it. You ain't washed these sheets. Yeah you got me, you made the bed up, but you had someone else in the bed. You ain't washed these sheets.
Speaker 1: You felthy animal.
Speaker 2: Animal. He used to lie so bad. I know, he just got tied a lion. It was like in the other bedroom, it was like some girl women's clothes in a drawer. It's nothing. It ain't even no furniture.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's his girlfriend. You leaving shit at a man's house, that's your man.
Speaker 2: That's when it's closed in the drawer. I was like, who's closing this? Oh? My homeboys girlfriend came over there. They stayed in the bathroom and then I was like, it's no bed in that room. They stayed back at yo. They just lay back there.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: I hate niggas, dog not men, niggas so bad goodness. So I had to get out of that. But I think that's the only time I've only had two boyfriends in my life. Everybody else I ain't claimed these niggas since these men, no, I think they are all long term, like long relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel and then I double back like I be with the same mouff fucking people. So I feel like I might have only had like four relationships. Yeah, And everybody else in between was just.
Speaker 2: That's not my man, that's not your nigga, your man, all right. I guess we told our dumbish stories. You don't have to share one, and we don't have to get no call up. Have you ever cheated? What clutches pearls? I am a patron saint, alright, So one time I'm gonna tell you all the truth. Cause that nigga, I don't know where he married somewhere. We weren't together technically, we were still living in the same house, but I was moving out. The plan was for me to move out in a couple months, right, So we weren't together. He went away and there was I went to this bar. I had like a one night stand with a guy, and like we had we were already broken up. We hadn't been sleeping together for a while, and it was just like dead in the water. We was just in the same house until we separated, because I mean, it's not like you break up and you can just move away like that. You got to separate everything, you know, got to move Yeah, it's a process.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm still going through a process, and I'm in a whole nother relationship and still going through a process right now.
Speaker 2: Right, So he went on a guy's trip to fucking where they go to fuck girls from the Midic Republic somewhere like that. So I knew what he was on. This fine ass Middle Eastern guy, right, and he had that sharp cut in his area, you know how they be putting that sharp parting. He was like all suave and he was like so fine, and we like vibe so hard. We got junk together in the bar and then we like went to his house and we were like kissing off passionately, and it was just like knocking ship off the walls. Oh my god, y'all, this man fucked me. It was so bad, so fast.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I swear to god. I drove home crying, Yah, immediately remorse and like when I laughed, I was like call me. He was like, I don't have your number.
Speaker 2: I was like, shut the door, bye bye. God. I just felt so bad, even though we weren't together. I just felt so terrible about doing that.
Speaker 1: I have never cheated in film. He is lying, I know, bitch. I said I've never cheated and felt bad about it. I'm telling the truth because if I actually engaged with somebody else, I'm done with you.
Speaker 2: We were done. Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I don't consider it cheating. I told you a thousand times that I don't fuck with you no more. We done, did all therapy, whatever else we you do. I've given myself permission to sho on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was, it was. I don't consider I still felt like bad because we still were cohabitating. Oh no, you know he was probably having forty dollars six all week here, you know, forty dollars you know over you know, overseas he was at you know, you know, how they be having sex with the girls over there, like maybe all bad bitch's forty dollars HOLLI, you know, like having a good time. Hey, hey, you know, I know he was having his good time and I just needed to feel something, you know, But I did not feel nothing. I did not feel nothing warm, warm fuck me. And I was like, oh, that is the worst.
Speaker 1: Like niggas be wanting somebody would have fat ass, but you can't even get in there. You can't even get past the fat ass. You can't get past these time get off.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, something was good.
Speaker 1: Would you still be crying in the car?
Speaker 2: Oh, you'd be like yep. I probably would have been happier. I would have been happy or I don't know what I would have felt. Honestly, I might have still felt bad about it, but the fact that I did enjoy would have been like, that is a rap for this nigga. It was already a rap. By to move all my shit out of this house. It's over. It was already a rap. But it was just like kind of sad. The way I felt. I was like, he wridden, he's winning.
Speaker 1: I remember this is in my early twenties, y'all. Again, from middle Finger to my old life. My boyfriend that I had from like sixteen to I don't know how long it'd be the same motherfucking people. Anyway, I remember I met this guy and we actually we still. I haven't spoken to him in a few years now, but when we talked, it is like, all good. But he's in the military. He was stationed in not stationed, but in Columbia for some training shit. So I yeah, I linked up with his ass and like we was just inseparable the month he was in Columbia and my boyfriend was busting my phone down and I wasn't answering the phone, and my funny as if I answered the phone with the nastiest attitude.
Speaker 2: Girl, why was in birthday? That's how I wrapped up. I was in this other person way. It was your man, y'all was still together.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was his birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I don't know. Well you that's all right, thank you for tuning in. You forget it, you're fucking another day. You're you're sleeping with another man? Is your man's birthday? He like, damn, you forgot my birthday?
Speaker 1: See this be the thing, right, This is why whenever I do a little sum So maybe just hanging out with somebody or actually engaging in sex. I don't feel bad because I already caught you cheating. I lit it slide. I didn't leave. I didn't cheat back, right, But now I'm over all this ship and this then now this is when I'm moving on. So he had already done a whole bunch of shit. I just didn't leave. So we even now, right, But why didn't Because I just don't think like cheating.
Speaker 2: Is the all n be all?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It was you forgot a nigger birthday? Was it being like a whole a whole slewis shit?
Speaker 1: And at that time I was in a relationship with somebody where I felt like I was a breadwinner, like I swear to guy, y'all I was. I feel like I was a millionaire in my twenties. I had so much money in back I don't know what the fuck is my money?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, don't even get on that. Cause when I was living in England, I was like making so much money, where's my money? And I was just so reckless with my money. I was like just paying for friendships, like girl.
Speaker 1: You get came, I'm taking this nigga on vacation.
Speaker 2: I'm the man doing all that shit.
Speaker 1: I'm the man, and you cheat on me. Okay, you're not the man.
Speaker 2: You'll still never be the man. You know if you are, If.
Speaker 1: You're not being a man in a relationship, and now your girl is wearing a wearing a.
Speaker 2: Pussy and a dick, how you wearing a dick? Y'all?
Speaker 1: My mom would be saying that that's why I got that from. That's bad, right, Yeah, you can't listen.
Speaker 2: Even if he don't make as much money as you, he's still the man. He's still the man, is he?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess no, y'all.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all wearing the pantsy y, our relationship make you a woman.
Speaker 2: But money isn't the only way to wear the paint we live in. I know women who make more money than they man, and they man still is the hell.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna be doing all the things, and you're still cheating.
Speaker 2: But he had he provides value in other ways.
Speaker 1: This same nigga hacked my computer. This motherfucker did not even have a high school diploma. But he's an evil genius, like he would sit up in a laboratory like Jill not the science guy and like shit pinky and the brain type ass do. But he literally hacked my computer and this is like a long ass time ago, So how do you even know how to do this shit? Nigga had a children horse on my computer and anytime I would type my password into anything, it would automatically send him an email.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bitch, I see what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Well. I remember one time I came to my apartment that he's up and visiting me in my apartment.
Speaker 2: I'm coming home from work.
Speaker 1: He's at my apartment. This nigga, I went through all my like I had like his college trunk which I still have in storage that I need to burn, just burn a whole True, it's so much incriminating. No, it's some incriminating shit in there. It's some incriminating shit in this trunk.
Speaker 2: You know what. He went through that trunk and found my list up of everybody. He found a list, and he was mad that he wasn't one on the list. He was mad he wasn't at the top of the list.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I wasn't a virgin like niggas listed based on who I've had.
Speaker 2: Sex with you. You weren't my first? Oh, he thought it was listening. I don't know what he thought, but I.
Speaker 1: Was honest when I'm like, listen, you looking at a ship that's not for your eyes one And that list is not based on like good divad or no shit like that. It's just from my first to now you somewhirst. Anyway, Look, this is my twenties. It wasn't no nigga was turning pages. Don't play with me like you have the most of your sex in your twenties, right, absolutely, especially.
Speaker 2: If you went to college.
Speaker 1: You really no reason, no reason. Ain't nobody buying no bags. Ain't nobody paying no bills. You need a wash machine, ain't doing that. They ain't doing ship but smiling your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're like, what's up?
Speaker 1: But now these young girl today a tumble we rolled past my bitches, prairie dogs that like this is ry there.
Speaker 2: I don't have nothing going on, So.
Speaker 1: God send me somebody Jesus every day, all right, we will cheat a right not cheat in this big age nowadays?
Speaker 2: What's the last last?
Speaker 1: My last last is communicate with your partner. Talk to your partner, put down rules. I mean, like every single thing you could think of from cheating, from other people from cleaning, Okay, everything, Just write it all down and have a discussion to make sure that the person you're with, y'all on the same page. You know what I'm saying, because, like you said, there's no respectful cheating. But for me, there is such thing as respectful cheating. Right if it happens to happen, maybe we had an argument, you end up at a bar, you end up having a white one night said with a bitch strap up, And I don't ever have to know about it because you don't bring home an SCD and you don't bring home a kid.
Speaker 2: That's all you really can ask for from another Oh that's all you can ask or there's the bare minimum of things to ask.
Speaker 1: Girl, I'm being realistic at this page. I'm telling you, I'm just being really.
Speaker 2: Is like alternative facts. It's the same thing like if you're cheating, you're deceitful. You can't be deceitful respectfully. Just be honest, Just be honest.
Speaker 1: But we ask men to be honest all the time, but are we actually in the mental state to accept honesty because for men, for men, they think that when they're honest they can still have you. But sometimes when you're honest, I still make a choice to leave you. So just because you tell the truth doesn't mean I'm mistake. And in their minds, they feel like if I tell the truth, they'll stay. So that's why they lie because they know you gonna leave.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, they're gonna tell me the truth. Like, just be honest, be real, because some people are not gonna leave. A lot of women ain't gonna leave, you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of men don't leave. Men have been cheated on and they don't leave. But like I said before, and it actually we're viral. If you cheat on the man and he keeps you, bitch, you better leave. You better, you better leave, because he gonna make you pay every day of that relationship.
Speaker 2: Cheated on him.
Speaker 1: He may not even Actually I would prefer for you to actually go out and cheat, then to want to have periodic arguments with me about what may or may not have trans transpired. Yeah, I would prefer that leave me or go cheat on me and get it over with. Don't be harassing me in the fucking relationship.
Speaker 2: Dog. You can't try to.
Speaker 1: Keep me hostage here and we have sex and have a good night and have a good day, maybe even on vacation. As soon as we get back, you on some bullshit about what happened a month ago.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: Leave me this because I'm like a nigga like y'all get.
Speaker 2: He's ow day. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care, don't do that, don't give no money away, give it all right, you guys?
Speaker 2: All right? Listen, all right, y'all, hit hit him with it.
Speaker 1: If you enjoyed this episode, y'all, tune in every Thursday on your iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 2: Oh way, have to fuck?
Speaker 1: Oh wait wait wait wait wait you say? All right, y'all if you enjoyed this episode, and keep this in. If you enjoy this episode, I'm gonna do it till I get it right. If you enjoyed this episode, please tune in every Thursday.
Speaker 2: On the Black Effect iHeartRadio. Is that right, girl, y'all? If you enjoyed this episode, tune in on the Black Effect Network, the iHeartRadio app, or wherever you get your podcasts. It's your girl Official Team BAM on Instagram, y'all follow me now kick it, aj A.
Speaker 1: It's your girl aj Holiday.
Speaker 2: You're grade A B and uh speak now or forever. Hold your penis.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcasts, or whatever you listen to your favorite shows